时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | This is why I’m in therapy, Mom. | 这就是我接受心理治疗的原因 老妈 |
[01:26] | I’m literally the assistant to the Secretary of State | 我是国务卿的助理 |
[01:28] | and you keep asking when I’m gonna get a promotion. | 而你却一直在问我什么时候能升职 |
[01:31] | I… yes, I know. | 我… 是的 我知道 |
[01:34] | Yeah, Mom. | 是 妈妈 |
[01:35] | Mom, the work I do is very important. | 妈妈 我做的工作非常重要 |
[01:37] | I put in the usual | 我加了点常吃的 |
[01:38] | and a special brioche for the secretary to try. | 和一块另加的奶油面包让国务卿尝尝 |
[01:40] | Thanks, Keith. | 谢谢 基斯 |
[01:41] | It sounds like I’m in a bakery because I am in a… | 听上去我像是在面包店里 因为我就是在 |
[01:43] | bakery. | 面包店里 |
[01:44] | Mom, I got to go. Love you. Bye. | 妈妈 我得挂了 爱你 再见 |
[01:47] | Moms. | 老妈真烦 |
[01:48] | Did you get my e-mail? | 你收到我的邮件了吗 |
[01:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:50] | About Colin Mitchell? | 关于科林·米切尔的邮件 |
[01:52] | It’s in the to-be-read folder. | 我已经把你的邮件放进”待阅读”文件夹里了 |
[01:54] | Colin Mitchell, journalist? | 科林·米切尔 那个记者 |
[01:57] | Unjustly imprisoned on bogus espionage charges | 因为在苏丹莫须有的间谍指控 |
[01:59] | in Sudan for six years? | 被关押了六年 |
[02:01] | His parents live in my boss’s district? | 他的父母住在我老板的辖区内 |
[02:03] | Jordan, saying everything in the form of a question | 乔丹 你每句话都用疑问语气 |
[02:04] | won’t make me know what you’re talking about. | 我也会不知道你说的是哪件事 |
[02:06] | Fine, whatever. | 好吧 |
[02:06] | Obviously, Congressman Baskin has been into it | 很显然 巴斯金议员已经跟苏丹政权 |
[02:09] | with the Sudanese regime over the years and, spoiler alert, | 交涉了好几年了 小心剧透 |
[02:12] | they’re not awesome, | 可结果并不好 |
[02:13] | but an intermediary reached out to us to say | 但是一个中间组织找到了我们 |
[02:15] | they might be willing to make a deal to free him. | 说他们可能愿意和美国达成协议释放他 |
[02:18] | And you want State to find out if they’re for real? | 你想让国务院去查一下这事是否可信 |
[02:20] | Hence my e-mail. | 所以我给你发了邮件 |
[02:21] | – I’ll look into it and get back to you. – ASAP. | -我会看一下然后回复你 -尽快 |
[02:23] | Congressman’s way invested in this one. | 议员先生很关心这件事 |
[02:25] | I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力 |
[02:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:27] | At 6:50 P.M., the Secretary has a precall brief | 下午六点五十 国务卿要跟阿伯特尔次长 |
[02:31] | with Undersecretary Albertell about relations with Japan. | 进行通话前交流 有关美日关系问题 |
[02:35] | Then at 7:00, she has the call with Minister Shimabukura. | 然后七点 她要跟岛袋道浩大臣通话 |
[02:39] | After that, she leaves for a personal dinner | 之后 她会跟她丈夫和几个朋友 |
[02:41] | with her husband and friends. | 去吃晚餐 |
[02:43] | His friends. Professor Lagman and his wife. | 他的朋友 拉格曼教授和他的妻子 |
[02:44] | M. Sec hates the wife. | 国务卿很讨厌他妻子 |
[02:46] | So, we’ll set the call with the Mexican ambassador | 所以我们把她跟墨西哥大使的通话 |
[02:48] | for 8:35. | 安排在八点三十五 |
[02:50] | That should get her out of most of the main course. | 这个时间她的主菜应该吃得差不多了 |
[02:52] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[02:52] | When she gets home, | 她回家后 |
[02:53] | she’ll review the briefing books for tomorrow. | 会看一下明天的简报 |
[02:56] | And that’s her day. Anything else? | 这就是她今天的安排 还有别的吗 |
[03:00] | Actually… | 还真的 |
[03:02] | yes. | 有 |
[03:03] | I ran into Congressman Baskin’s aide this morning. | 我今天早晨遇到了巴斯金议员的助手 |
[03:05] | He said that Sudan reached out to the congressman | 他说苏丹政府联系了议员先生 他们表示 |
[03:08] | about making a deal for a journalist named Colin Mitchell. | 愿意为一个叫科林·米切尔的记者达成协议 |
[03:13] | We’ve been after them for years | 为了科林·米切尔的事 |
[03:14] | about Colin Mitchell. | 我们已经跟他们谈了好几年了 |
[03:16] | Seems odd they would change their tune all of a sudden. | 他们突然改变了态度有点奇怪 |
[03:18] | Baskin’s office wanted to know | 巴斯金想要知道 |
[03:20] | if we could find out if they’re serious. | 我们能不能确认他们是认真的 |
[03:22] | Well, it’s Sudan, so they’re probably not. | 那些是苏丹人 所以很可能不是 |
[03:28] | I skimmed through some of his stories. | 我大概浏览了一下他的报道 |
[03:30] | – He’s impressive. – Yeah. | -他很厉害 -是的 |
[03:32] | He’s a hell of a reporter. Gutsy. | 他是个很棒的记者 很勇敢 |
[03:35] | Arguably, too much so. | 不过也有点太勇敢了 |
[03:38] | Okay. Let’s run this through the traps. | 好吧 我们试一下 |
[03:42] | Get into it with the special envoy’s office, | 让特使办公室问一下这件事 |
[03:44] | but, Blake, | 不过 布莱克 |
[03:46] | Peter Harriman can be… | 彼得·哈里曼可能会 |
[03:49] | Hostile? | 有敌对情绪 |
[03:50] | Territorial. | 排外 |
[03:54] | Tread lightly. | 小心处理 |
[03:57] | Is this coming from the secretary? | 这是国务卿的意思吗 |
[03:59] | Congressman Baskin asked that… | 巴斯金议员想知道 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:01] | We don’t work for him. | 可我们不听命于他 |
[04:02] | Baskin’s just spinning up | 巴斯金已经无计可施了 |
[04:03] | ’cause he’s getting pushback from his district. | 因为他辖区的人都不支持他了 |
[04:05] | I’ll ask again. | 我再问一遍 |
[04:06] | Is this coming from the secretary? | 这是国务卿的意思吗 |
[04:08] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[04:09] | Then come back when it is. | 那就走吧 |
[04:11] | Special Envoy Harriman, | 哈里曼特使 |
[04:12] | the Sudanese government has been holding Colin Mitchell | 苏丹政府已经关押科林·米切尔 |
[04:15] | – for six years… – For six years, seven months, | -六年了 -六年七个月 |
[04:17] | – and five days. – We’re well aware | -零五天 -我们很清楚 |
[04:18] | of Mr. Mitchell’s plight, but, hey, welcome aboard. | 米切尔先生的困境 但现实就是如此 |
[04:22] | In the meantime, we’re trying to hold the regime in Khartoum | 同时 我们想要让喀土穆[苏丹首府]的政权 |
[04:27] | accountable for conflicts in Abyei, | 对发生在阿卜耶伊地区 |
[04:30] | South Kordofan and Blue Nile State. | 南科尔多凡省和蓝尼罗河州的冲突负责 |
[04:32] | All of which have caused | 这些冲突都导致了 |
[04:33] | massive population displacements. | 大量人口流离失所 |
[04:35] | And don’t even get me started about Darfur. | 就更不用说达尔富尔地区了 |
[04:37] | Seriously, don’t. It’s bad. | 真的 情况很糟糕 |
[04:39] | Then, of course, there’s South Sudan. | 当然了 还有南苏丹 |
[04:40] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[04:41] | All we’re trying to do there | 我们想要在那实现的只是 |
[04:42] | is end a civil war and a famine. | 结束内战和饥荒 |
[04:44] | Easy-peasy. | “小菜一碟” |
[04:46] | The point is, Mr. Mitchell | 问题是 很遗憾 |
[04:48] | is, regrettably, one small piece | 米切尔只是这个又大又复杂 |
[04:50] | of a very large, very complicated web. | 关系网中的很小一部分 |
[04:52] | I understand that, | 我明白 |
[04:54] | but do you know if there’s any truth to the rumor | 但是你们是否知道苏丹想要 |
[04:56] | that Sudan is looking to make a deal for him? | 为他达成协议的传言是不是真的 |
[04:58] | You don’t have the clearance to know what I know. | 你没有权限知道 |
[05:00] | But thanks for stopping by. | 不过感谢你的到访 |
[05:03] | What about him? | 他呢 |
[05:05] | Do I have the clearance to know what you know, Pete? | 我有权限知道吗 彼得 |
[05:07] | You seventh-floor types. | 你们这些七楼的家伙 |
[05:09] | Every few years, Bono reminds you the Sudan exists | 每隔几年 博诺都会提起苏丹的事 |
[05:12] | and you’re in my ear. | 然后你们就来找我 |
[05:14] | Did the Sudanese government | 苏丹政府有没有 |
[05:15] | reach out to you about Colin Mitchell? | 联系过你关于科林·米切尔的事 |
[05:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:22] | – Yes. – See? | -联系过 -你看 |
[05:23] | Wasn’t so hard. | 也不是那么难嘛 |
[05:24] | And what did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[05:25] | They said he’s sick. | 他们说他病了 |
[05:27] | Advanced tuberculosis. | 严重的肺结核 |
[05:28] | And you didn’t see fit to kick this upstairs? | 可你却不认为这事应该告诉高层吗 |
[05:30] | First of all, the Sudanese government says a lot of things. | 首先 苏丹政府说过很多话 |
[05:32] | – Did they provide any evidence? – No. | -他们提供证据了吗 -没有 |
[05:34] | And frankly, they’re just trying | 说实话 他们只是想 |
[05:35] | to scare us into engaging. | 吓唬我们 好让我们听从他们的要求 |
[05:37] | Sudan wants out from under a host of sanctions. | 苏丹希望被移出制裁名单中 |
[05:40] | They’re betting that we want Colin Mitchell back so badly | 他们觉得我们非常想要回 科林·米切尔 |
[05:43] | that we’ll take them off the list of nations | 以至于我们愿意把他们从使用童兵的 |
[05:44] | that use child soldiers. | 国家名单中移除 |
[05:46] | They’ve actually made some progress on that, | 正是由于有制裁 他们才在这方面 |
[05:47] | thanks to said sanctions, | 有了一定改善 |
[05:49] | but they’re not there yet. | 但是并未完全消除这种情况 |
[05:51] | In our judgment, their claims about Mr. Mitchell | 我们判断 他们关于米切尔先生的话 |
[05:53] | weren’t credible. | 并不可信 |
[05:55] | Let’s take this to the secretary. | 把这事告诉国务卿吧 |
[05:58] | This is a regime that’s committed genocide. | 这个政权可是犯过种族灭绝罪的 |
[06:00] | That’s on a list of state sponsors of terror. | 也在支持恐怖主义国家的名单里 |
[06:02] | – Whose president… – Is a war criminal. | -其总统 -是一名战争罪犯 |
[06:04] | I know about Sudan. | 我对苏丹很了解 |
[06:06] | Not like I do. | 不如我了解 |
[06:09] | So, trust me when I tell you | 所以请相信我的话 |
[06:10] | it’s not worth stepping on my toes over this one. | 这件事不值得告诉国务卿 |
[06:13] | See you upstairs. | 楼上见 |
[06:16] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[06:19] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[06:20] | Oh, no, thank you. | 不 应该谢你 |
[06:21] | Harriman’s a beast and now he hates me. | 哈里曼是头野兽 他现在恨上我了 |
[06:23] | Well, you didn’t have to get into it with him. | 你没必要跟他那么争 |
[06:24] | Of course I did. | 当然有必要 |
[06:25] | A guy steps to you like that, you can’t back down. | 他那么欺负人 不能退让 |
[06:28] | Haven’t you ever seen Lock Up? | 你没看过《破茧威龙》吗 |
[06:30] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[06:34] | Blake, I need the Secretary’s signature on this. | 布莱克 我需要国务卿签一下这个 |
[06:35] | Come see me between 9:35 and 9:40. | 九点三十五到九点四十之间来找我 |
[06:37] | We’ll get it done. Okay? | 会签好的 |
[06:38] | But, but… | 可是 可是 |
[06:38] | Blake, my boss needs five minutes with the secretary. | 布莱克 我老板要跟国务卿见一面 |
[06:40] | Too late. Just gave them away. Try again tomorrow. | 太晚了 不行 明天再说 |
[06:41] | Megan, Megan, don’t walk away from me. | 梅根 梅根 别走 |
[06:43] | M. Sec wants that report from the working group today. | 国务卿今天就要工作小组的汇报 |
[06:45] | It’s like herding cats. | 简直就像养了一群猫一样 |
[06:46] | Then hire a cat-herd. Get it done. | 那就找个喂猫的 赶紧搞定 |
[06:52] | Good morning, Blake. | 早上好 布莱克 |
[06:54] | Morning, ma’am. | 早上好 国务卿 |
[07:10] | The purpose of this meeting is to get | 这次会议的目的是 |
[07:12] | all the relevant agencies up to speed | 让所有相关机构 |
[07:13] | on the latest developments | 对弗吉尼亚野战军的最新情况 |
[07:15] | in regards to the Virginia Field Force. | 有一个统一的了解 |
[07:17] | FBI Director Doherty | 联调局局长多尔蒂 |
[07:19] | and some of his staff are here | 以及他部下会向我们 |
[07:20] | to brief us on their investigation. | 介绍一下他们的调查情况 |
[07:23] | Thank you, Director Ware. | 谢谢 威尔局长 |
[07:24] | I’m gonna turn this over to Dr. Henry McCord. | 这件事由亨利·麦考德博士来介绍 |
[07:27] | He’s a religious scholar | 他是一名宗教学者 |
[07:28] | – who’s been assisting us on this case. – Good morning. | -一直在协助我们办这个案子 -早上好 |
[07:31] | Our working theory is that the remaining leaders | 我们现在的想法是 弗吉尼亚野战军 |
[07:33] | of the Virginia Field Force have made contact | 剩余的领导人已经跟叙利亚境内的 |
[07:35] | with an Al-Qaeda cell someplace in Syria. | 基地组织某部分建立了联系 |
[07:37] | Both groups share millenarian philosophies | 这两个组织都崇尚千禧年哲学 |
[07:40] | and VFF has had contact | 而且弗吉尼亚野战军 |
[07:41] | with another jihadist group in the past. | 以前也跟另一个圣战组织联系过 |
[07:43] | What would be their shared objective? | 他们共同的目标是什么 |
[07:45] | A biological attack on Jerusalem. | 对耶路撒冷进行生化袭击 |
[07:48] | In order to do what? | 目的是什么 |
[07:50] | To start an apocalyptic war in the Middle East. | 在中东开启世界末日的战争 |
[07:52] | Both groups see it as their purpose on Earth to do just that. | 这两个组织都把此事作为他们的目标 |
[07:55] | The NSA obtained signals intelligence that confirmed | 国安局获得的通信情报确认了 |
[07:58] | communication between the two groups. | 这两个组织之间的通信 |
[08:00] | Last known whereabouts of the three remaining VFF agents, | 三名弗吉尼亚野战军人员最后的位置 |
[08:03] | including a scientist | 是在一艘前往希腊的货船上 |
[08:04] | with experience in engineering bio-agents, | 其中包括一名 |
[08:08] | was on a freighter bound for Greece. | 具有生物制剂工程方面经验的科学家 |
[08:09] | And from there it’s just a short trip to the Syrian coast. | 那距离叙利亚海岸很近 |
[08:12] | We’ve put out alerts to all of our intelligence agencies | 我们已经向我们国家以及当地其他伙伴国家的 |
[08:14] | and those of our partners in the region, | 情报机构以及发出了警告 |
[08:17] | but Syria is a bit of a black box. | 但是叙利亚的情况不得而知 |
[08:19] | And we know they have designs on Jerusalem. | 而且我们知道他们对耶路撒冷也有所企图 |
[08:22] | So, please, instruct your agencies | 所以 请要求你们的各个机构 |
[08:24] | to put all available resources into this. | 把所有可用的资源都放到这件事上 |
[08:26] | We’ll be briefing the President this afternoon. | 我们今天下午会向总统汇报 |
[08:29] | We could be looking at the big one, folks. | 这可能是个大事件 各位 |
[08:31] | Thank you. | 散会 |
[08:34] | I did underscore the seriousness of the situation, right? | 我对事态严重性的强调充分吗 |
[08:38] | He’s concerned we’re not all sufficiently terrified. | 他担心我们还没被吓到 |
[08:42] | Nope. Message received. | 不会 信息已接收 |
[08:44] | I am deeply, deeply scared. | 我恐慌至极 |
[08:49] | You want to know a real nightmare? | 想知道真正的噩梦什么样吗 |
[08:52] | Our dinner tonight. | 我们今晚的晚餐 |
[08:53] | Oh, come on, the Lagmans aren’t that bad. | 拜托 拉格曼一家没那么糟糕 |
[08:55] | – Not only is he that bad… – What… | -不止是他很糟糕… -什么 |
[08:57] | but the wife… | 他的妻子更… |
[08:58] | You’re just being overly dramatic now. | 你这是小题大做 |
[09:00] | Just underscoring the seriousness of the situation. | 只是强调事态的严重性 |
[09:02] | -Oh. That, well… – Excuse me. | -这样 好吧 -打扰二位 |
[09:04] | That was a one time she did that thing. | 她只做过一次那样的事 |
[09:05] | Bet you don’t miss that part of being married, huh? | 猜你并不怀念婚姻中的这个部分 是吗 |
[09:08] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[09:11] | Yeah, that was insensitive. | 好吧 这么问太冷血了 |
[09:13] | Listen, my first marriage was a nightmare. | 我的第一次婚姻就是个噩梦 |
[09:16] | The second one, it’s going on 22 years. | 第二次 已经持续了二十二年 |
[09:19] | How’d a jerk like me get so lucky? | 混蛋如我 怎会如此幸运 |
[09:23] | I’m really asking. | 我是认真的 |
[09:26] | Love is… you know, mysterious. | 你知道的 爱情是神奇的 |
[09:32] | I don’t know what the hell we’re talking about. | 我都不知道我们在说什么 |
[09:34] | Sorry. Ever since the heart attack, | 抱歉 自从那次心脏病后 |
[09:37] | I’m spilling out all over the place. | 我就到处碎碎念 |
[09:39] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[09:42] | So, what do we think? | 那么 我们的想法是 |
[09:43] | Are the Sudanese for real about releasing Colin Mitchell? | 苏丹政府是真的要释放科林·米切尔吗 |
[09:46] | They could be. They could not be, ma’am. | 可能是真的 也可能不是 国务卿 |
[09:50] | And given the conditions | 考虑到他 |
[09:51] | that he’s being held in, | 现在被关押的情况 |
[09:52] | it’s highly probable that Mitchell is very sick. | 米切尔极有可能病得不轻 |
[09:55] | Your concern is that they’re playing us | 你担心他们会耍我们 |
[09:58] | to undermine our negotiations on other key issues. | 以此破坏其他关键问题的谈判 |
[10:01] | That’s correct, ma’am. | 没错 国务卿 |
[10:03] | On the other hand, | 但是 |
[10:04] | if we don’t engage… | 如果我们不参与 |
[10:05] | We’ve potentially let a respected journalist, | 我们就可能让一位受人敬仰的记者 |
[10:07] | not to mention an American citizen, | 更重要的是 一位美国公民 |
[10:09] | die in a foreign prison for a crime he didn’t commit. | 因他未犯的罪而丧命于外国监狱 |
[10:12] | Which is a bad look for us. | 这对我们可不好 |
[10:14] | Uh, ma’am, if I may? | 国务卿 能容我说句话吗 |
[10:16] | The Sudanese appear to be very serious, | 苏丹政府似乎很认真 |
[10:19] | based on some of the conversations | 这基于黛西了解到的 |
[10:21] | Daisy’s been having. | 一些对话内容 |
[10:23] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 国务卿 |
[10:25] | Uh, many media outlets have reached out | 许多媒体到处探听 |
[10:27] | looking for a statement about Mitchell’s health. | 寻找关于米切尔健康状况的陈述 |
[10:29] | My guess is Sudan is leaking to them. | 据我推测是苏丹给他们的消息 |
[10:32] | They’re trying to squeeze us. | 他们想要逼迫我们 |
[10:33] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[10:34] | Create public sympathy, | 引起公众同情 |
[10:36] | make us look cruel for not engaging. | 如果我们不参与就显得很残忍 |
[10:38] | Yeah, but the point is | 是的 但是重点是 |
[10:40] | why would Sudan put it out there if they’re not looking to deal? | 如果苏丹无意达成协议又为何制造舆论呢 |
[10:42] | Why shouldn’t we engage? | 我们为什么不参与 |
[10:44] | Respectfully… because of this boy. | 没有别的意思 是因为这个男孩 |
[10:49] | He was dragooned into a pro-government militia. | 他被迫加入一个亲政府民兵组织 |
[10:51] | and when he tried to desert, this is what they did to him. | 当他试图逃跑 他们砍了他的右臂 |
[10:55] | Since this photo was taken, | 从拍摄这张照片起 |
[10:56] | three years ago, | 过去的三年间 |
[10:59] | the regime’s policy of recruiting child soldiers | 当地政府关于招募儿童兵的政策 |
[11:01] | has been drastically reduced, | 已经大大减少 |
[11:04] | because of the sanctions that we drove the UN to impose. | 这都归功于我们让联合国对此实施制裁 |
[11:08] | But what we’re saying is, no relief | 但我们现在说的是 直到他们 |
[11:10] | until they’ve been free of child soldiers | 五年都不再有儿童兵为止 |
[11:12] | for five years. | 都不能掉以轻心 |
[11:13] | They still have two years to go. | 还有两年时间呢 |
[11:15] | So before we abandon | 因此在我们放弃 |
[11:17] | a negotiation strategy that is yielding results, | 一个会起效的谈判策略之前 |
[11:21] | think about this boy, | 想想这个男孩 |
[11:22] | and the thousands like him. | 以及成千上万相同处境的孩子 |
[11:25] | Think about what they could be made to do again | 想想如果我们过早解除制裁 |
[11:27] | if we pump the brakes too early. | 他们又会被迫做什么 |
[11:29] | That’s all I ask. | 这是我唯一的要求 |
[11:31] | I hear you, Pete. | 我理解你 彼得 |
[11:33] | But engagement doesn’t have to mean agreement. | 但是参与其中并不意味着达成一致 |
[11:38] | Let’s talk to them informally, | 让我们先和他们聊聊 |
[11:40] | maintain the primacy of your negotiation, | 确保你的谈判处于首要地位 |
[11:42] | see what they’re playing at. | 看看他们想怎么玩 |
[11:44] | There’s an open event | 苏丹大使馆今天 |
[11:46] | at the Sudanese embassy today. | 有一个公开的活动 |
[11:48] | I can make it known that I’ll be there, | 我可以让他们知道我会到场 |
[11:50] | and see how things shake out. | 看看有什么进展 |
[11:52] | Okay, then. | 那就这样 |
[11:56] | What? | 什么 |
[11:57] | Okay, my ex-mother-in-law is here with Chloe. | 我的前岳母带着克洛伊过来了 |
[12:00] | The word “Emergency” is being bandied about. | 什么事都成了”紧急事件” |
[12:02] | Go, go. | 快去吧 |
[12:05] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[12:07] | – Hi. Hi, honey. – Hey. | -你好 你好呀 宝贝 -你好 |
[12:09] | Daddy’s so happy to see you at work. | 真高兴在工作时见到你 |
[12:12] | Pam, what’s up? What’s going on? | 帕姆 怎么了 有什么事吗 |
[12:13] | Well, I tried to call, but… | 我试着给你打电话 但是 |
[12:14] | I was in a meeting, is everything okay? | 我刚在开会 一切都好吗 |
[12:15] | Well, you know about my hip. | 你知道我臀部的情况 |
[12:17] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[12:18] | My hip. The bursitis? | 我的臀部 滑液囊炎 |
[12:19] | I’ve been limping since Christmas. | 我从圣诞节开始就一瘸一拐的 |
[12:21] | – Sure. Okay, so… – Well, the specialist said | -好吧 那么 -专家原本说 |
[12:23] | he could see me in six weeks, thank you very much, | 他六周后能看我 多亏你 |
[12:25] | but then, this morning, just as I was hobbling | 但是今早 就在我蹒跚着 |
[12:27] | out of Chloe’s music class, | 离开克洛伊的音乐班时 |
[12:29] | his office calls, and asks if today at noon is convenient. | 他的办公室打来 问今天中午是否方便 |
[12:32] | I said, well, for your information, it’s not, | 我说 供你参考 不方便 |
[12:34] | – but I… – And Abby is where, again? | -但是我… -艾比去哪了 |
[12:37] | She took the train down to Delaware for a meeting. | 她坐火车去特拉华州开会了 |
[12:39] | Don’t you check your calendar? | 你都不看日历的吗 |
[12:40] | – I-I was very busy this morning, Pam. – Okay. | -我今早有点忙 帕姆 -好吧 |
[12:43] | Delaware’s, uh, but… | 特拉华州 但是 |
[12:45] | Can’t Chloe just go to the doctor with you? | 克洛伊不能和你一起去看医生吗 |
[12:46] | Well, you might be comfortable exposing her | 你也许觉得能让她接触 |
[12:48] | to an antibiotic resistant Staph infection, | 耐抗生素的葡萄球菌传染源 |
[12:51] | but I’m certainly not. | 但是我绝对不要 |
[12:52] | You know what, I’ll take her. | 我来带她吧 |
[12:52] | How long do you need, two hours? | 你需要多久 两个小时 |
[12:54] | Oh, let’s make it three. | 还是三小时吧 |
[12:56] | That so-called music class, man alive, I need a breather. | 那所谓的音乐班 真要命 我得休息一下 |
[12:59] | I was actually on a way to a meeting myself. | 实际上我正要去参加一个会议 |
[13:02] | Why don’t we all just ride down together? | 不如一起坐电梯下去吧 |
[13:05] | Oh, sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[13:10] | Look. | 看 |
[13:18] | Mr. Whitman. | 惠特曼先生 |
[13:21] | What an honor to receive such a renowned visitor. | 能够迎来如此著名的访客真是荣幸 |
[13:26] | Tayeb Elkashief. | 塔伊布·埃尔卡希尔夫 |
[13:28] | Thanks for holding the event. | 谢谢你们举办这次活动 |
[13:29] | My daughter Chloe loves music. | 我的女儿克洛伊喜欢音乐 |
[13:31] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[13:33] | There is so much more that unites us than divides, no? | 我们的共同之处多于分歧 不是吗 |
[13:36] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[13:41] | Here you go, honey. | 给你 宝贝 |
[13:43] | Just fry your brain while Daddy talks to this nice man. | 爸爸要和这个温和的人聊聊 你玩会游戏吧 |
[13:46] | To the matter at hand. | 目前的状况是 |
[13:48] | Again, I return to what unites us. | 再次 我要说回我们的共同之处 |
[13:52] | We are as sincere in our desire to release Mr. Colin Mitchell | 我们想要释放科林·米切尔的诚意 |
[13:55] | as you are in your desire to bring him home. | 与你们想要带他回家的愿望同样强烈 |
[13:58] | That’s good to hear. | 真是太好了 |
[14:01] | There’s a rumor going around that he’s sick. | 有传言说他生病了 |
[14:04] | Regrettably, that is no rumor. | 遗憾的是 这不是传言 |
[14:08] | Do you have proof? | 有证据吗 |
[14:09] | This is from a week ago. | 这是一周前的 |
[14:11] | One can only imagine that his condition | 只能猜测他的病情 |
[14:13] | has deteriorated since then. | 是从那时开始恶化的 |
[14:16] | I wanted you to see it first. | 我想让你先看到它 |
[14:19] | What do you mean, “First”? | “先”是什么意思 |
[14:20] | Before the media does. | 在媒体知道前 |
[14:22] | What are you trying to do here? | 你想要怎么样 |
[14:24] | Free my country | 使我的国家免于 |
[14:25] | from punishing sanctions we do not deserve. | 遭受不应受的制裁惩罚 |
[14:28] | That’s not going to happen. | 不可能的 |
[14:30] | Then other things will. | 那就可能会有其他事了 |
[14:33] | If he dies, it’ll go badly for you. | 如果他死了 对你们会很不利 |
[14:37] | But not only for us. | 但不仅仅是我们 |
[14:40] | Thank you for your hospitality. | 谢谢你的盛情款待 |
[14:41] | Here, honey. It’s time to go. | 来吧 宝贝 该走了 |
[14:43] | Daddy needs his phone back. | 爸爸需要拿回手机了 |
[14:50] | I’ve been working on the railroad… | 我一直在铁路上工作… |
[14:52] | Just, — Daisy! Wait, wait, wait. | 黛西 等等 |
[14:53] | Hey, Jay. What’s up? | 杰伊 什么事 |
[14:55] | Hi, Chloe. | 你好 克洛伊 |
[14:56] | Did you get any of my calls? | 没接到我的电话吗 |
[14:58] | Doesn’t matter. The Sudanese have confirmation | 不重要 苏丹政府已经确认 |
[14:59] | of Mitchell’s poor health. | 米切尔的健康状况不佳 |
[15:01] | They’re leaking it to the press. | 他们要将消息告诉媒体 |
[15:03] | Well, I’m glad you’re telling me this before the briefing. | 很高兴你在汇报之前先告诉我了 |
[15:05] | It’s gonna be a thing no matter how you play it, | 不论你怎么用它都是个问题 |
[15:07] | just didn’t want you to get caught out. | 只是不想你被抓包 |
[15:08] | Yeah, definitely. Thanks. | 当然 多谢 |
[15:09] | Look who you’ve brought to work. | 瞧你带谁来上班了 |
[15:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | I didn’t understand that, but I understood that. | 我没听懂 但是我能看出来 |
[15:34] | And she is not on our team. | 她和我们可不是一个阵营的 |
[15:36] | This is America. | 这是美国 |
[15:36] | There’s a healthy tension between the state | 你知道的 政府和新闻机构之间 |
[15:38] | and the, you know, organs of the press. | 是存在一种有益关系的 |
[15:41] | “Organs”? | “机构” |
[15:43] | Anyway, I got to… | 随你 我得… |
[15:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah, totally. | 当然 |
[15:50] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[16:00] | Hey, is what I think is going on with you going on with you? | 你现在的状况是我想的那样吗 |
[16:06] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想聊这个 |
[16:08] | Really. | 真的 |
[16:11] | Well, if it is, | 好吧 如果是 |
[16:12] | congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[16:15] | They devour your life. | 孩子会毁掉你的生活 |
[16:17] | I mean, they’re the best. | 我是说 孩子最棒了 |
[16:20] | Oh, I better go. | 我还是走吧 |
[16:24] | So, how long are you gonna be in Buenos Aires? | 你要去布宜诺斯艾利斯[阿根廷首都]待多久 |
[16:26] | Six weeks. That’s why I texted you back so fast. | 六周 所以我才那么快回你的短信 |
[16:29] | You know, my grandmother still lives there. | 我的外婆还住在那 |
[16:31] | In Palermo. | 在巴勒莫 |
[16:33] | You should pop over and say hi. | 你应该去看看她 |
[16:36] | If I did, you’d never hear the end of it. | 如果我去了 你会笑话我 |
[16:38] | I promise, she’d like me way more than your ex. | 我发誓 比起你前妻她会更喜欢我 |
[16:41] | Oh, absolutely. | 那是当然 |
[16:42] | She warned me against marrying an American. | 她警告过我别娶美国姑娘 |
[16:44] | Turns out, I should’ve listened. | 事实证明 我应该听她的 |
[16:51] | And there’s the, awkward pause. | 气氛 有点尴尬 |
[16:54] | Sorry, I’m a little out of practice with all this. | 抱歉 我的约会技巧有点生疏 |
[16:57] | You’re doing fine. | 你表现还不错 |
[16:58] | My friends have been after me to get back out there or whatever, | 我朋友都希望我走出来什么的 |
[17:01] | but I don’t even know what I want. | 但我不清楚自己到底想要什么 |
[17:05] | Okay, no, sure, no, no. We all, we all want that, but… | 好 不 当然 我们想那个 但是 |
[17:10] | It’s complicated, you know? | 一言难尽 你懂的 |
[17:13] | No está complicado. | 没那么复杂 |
[17:28] | – Is that you or me? – I think it’s me. | -谁的电话在响 -应该是我的 |
[17:30] | Just ignore it, ignore it. | 别管它 别管它 |
[17:30] | Please, like you would. | 拜托 别管它 |
[17:33] | It’ll just take a second. | 马上就好 |
[17:39] | Colin Mitchell’s family | 科林·米切尔的家人 |
[17:40] | is going to give a press conference tomorrow. | 明天要开一个新闻发布会 |
[17:42] | To protest the State Department’s handling of the case, | 来抗议国务院对案件的处理方式 |
[17:44] | and to plead for their son’s life. | 想祈求他们儿子能保住性命 |
[17:45] | Just like Sudan wants them to. | 正中苏丹方面的下怀 |
[17:47] | Care to comment? | 你有什么想说的 |
[17:49] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[17:51] | Maybe later. | 待会再说 |
[17:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:57] | I just need to send a quick e-mail. | 我去快速发个邮件 |
[17:59] | Quick. | 很快 |
[18:03] | Maybe you were right. | 也许你说得对 |
[18:06] | This is a little complicated. | 情况确实有点复杂 |
[18:10] | No, you were right. | 不 你说得对 |
[18:13] | It’s really not. | 一点都不复杂 |
[18:18] | Quédate ahí. | 待着别动 |
[18:43] | This is why you don’t go outside the chain of negotiation. | 这就是为什么你不能走出谈判圈 |
[18:48] | Oy vey. | 天啊 |
[18:50] | You let the secretary’s errand boys | 你让国务卿的小跟班 |
[18:51] | wander into something they weren’t qualified to deal with. | 去处理一些他们没能力解决的事 |
[18:54] | Good thing I did. | 我做的很对 |
[18:55] | Since you didn’t see fit to mention | 因为你都没有适当理由来解释 |
[18:57] | that Colin Mitchell is dying. | 科林·米切尔快要死了 |
[18:59] | And so now we’ve played right into Sudan’s hands. | 所以我们正中苏丹的下怀 |
[19:02] | If Colin Mitchell’s family goes out there and says | 如果科林·米切尔的家人在公众面前说 |
[19:04] | that they just want to get their son back before he dies, | 他们只想趁他们的儿子还活着把他接回来 |
[19:06] | but the callous U.S. State Department | 而无情的美国国务院 |
[19:07] | won’t help them, what then? | 却不愿意帮他们 接着怎么办 |
[19:09] | That’s exactly why I reached out to the family | 这也是今早我联系那家人 |
[19:11] | and invited them in for a talk this morning. | 并邀请他们来谈谈的原因 |
[19:13] | What? Without even consulting me? | 什么 都不和我商量一下吗 |
[19:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:16] | Because I can do that, Pete. | 因为我很擅长这个工作 皮特 |
[19:20] | Look, I understand the chain of command. | 听着 我明白指挥链的事 |
[19:22] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[19:25] | They need to feel heard. | 他们希望诉求能被听到 |
[19:29] | That’s the point. | 这才是重点 |
[19:31] | Look, not to be callous, | 别这么冷血 |
[19:32] | but this threat of a press conference is a demand | 但是这个新闻发布会旨在要求 |
[19:36] | to speak with your supervisor. | 与你的上级对话 |
[19:37] | I think I have a better chance | 我认为这个节点上 |
[19:39] | of walking them back from that at this point. | 我有更好的方法可以劝他们回心转意 |
[19:43] | Agreed. | 好吧 |
[19:45] | Good. | 好 |
[19:46] | And of course, I agree with you | 当然 我同意你关于 |
[19:49] | that it’s important that we maintain leverage | 在面对与苏丹更多的问题上 |
[19:52] | on the broader issues with Sudan. | 手握筹码的重要性的想法 |
[19:55] | Good. | 好 |
[19:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:02] | Great. | 好 |
[20:03] | This guy again. | 又是这家伙 |
[20:04] | Uh, hi. Nadine, can I talk to you for a second? | 你好 纳丁 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[20:12] | Do you know how hard it was for me to calm him down, | 你知道为了安抚他我费了多大气力 |
[20:14] | and today’s the one day you decide | 你就偏偏选今天 |
[20:16] | to meet me at the elevator? | 在电梯口等我 |
[20:17] | Sorry, I just needed a quick word. | 抱歉 我很快就好 |
[20:19] | It’s fine. | 好吧 |
[20:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:21] | So I had an, unauthorized meeting | 我昨晚和一个外国记者 |
[20:24] | with a member of the foreign press last night. | 有一次非授权的约会 |
[20:26] | So, per HR, I thought I should, you know, disclose contact. | 所以 根据人事部规定 我应该报备的 |
[20:31] | Okay. Um, how long did this meeting last? | 好吧 你们约会多长时间了 |
[20:34] | 8:00 P.M. Last night until… | 从昨晚八点一直到… |
[20:37] | uh, two hours ago. | 两个小时前 |
[20:41] | I see. | 明白了 |
[20:42] | And, uh, said member was…? | 这个人是… |
[20:46] | Uh, Sofia Martinez. | 索菲亚·马丁内斯 |
[20:50] | Well, thank you for alerting me. | 多谢你把情况告诉我 |
[20:54] | I will make a note. | 我会做好报备的 |
[20:56] | Thanks, Nadine. | 谢谢 纳丁 |
[20:59] | Jay? | 杰伊 |
[21:00] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[21:02] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[21:09] | My son has a weight problem. | 我儿子出现了体重问题 |
[21:12] | What? | 什么 |
[21:13] | My son, he’s getting fat. | 我儿子 他越长越胖 |
[21:15] | My ex says it’s hormones, | 我前妻说是荷尔蒙的缘故 |
[21:16] | but I think she just lets him eat whatever he wants. | 但我觉得是她对他的饮食太放任自流了 |
[21:18] | Mike, what are you doing here? | 迈克 你在这儿干嘛 |
[21:20] | M. Sec wants a word, off the books. | 国务卿想和你谈谈 私底下 |
[21:22] | One of your interns let me in, | 你的一个实习生放我进来的 |
[21:24] | which should alarm you. | 他本该告诉你的 |
[21:25] | I have a very busy day. | 我今天很忙 |
[21:27] | It was lovely seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[21:28] | Oh, so you, you want me to go? | 所以 你要赶我走吗 |
[21:30] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[21:31] | Okay, sure. | 好 可以 |
[21:33] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[21:35] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[21:35] | I feel like you don’t call me back. | 我觉得你不会回我电话了 |
[21:37] | That’s because I don’t call you back. | 那是因为我确实不会回你电话 |
[21:38] | Yeah, well… | 好吧… |
[21:40] | why not? | 为什么 |
[21:45] | Mike, | 迈克 |
[21:47] | what we… | 我们… |
[21:49] | shared on election night was… | 在选举夜的所作所为… |
[21:53] | Crazy. | 很疯狂 |
[21:54] | Surprising. | 出乎意外 |
[21:55] | But, frankly, | 但是 老实说 |
[21:57] | you’re not my type. | 你不是我喜欢的类型 |
[21:58] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[21:59] | The hatchet man mystique, it’s sexy, | 神秘斧头男 很性感 |
[22:02] | but it’s intimidating. | 但同时也很吓人 |
[22:02] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这真是我想说的 |
[22:04] | Fine, I like you, Nadine. | 好吧 我喜欢你 纳丁 |
[22:06] | I like you and I would like to | 我喜欢你而且我还想 |
[22:07] | – go out with you. – You sound like a teenager. | -约你出去 -你口气像个青少年一样 |
[22:09] | Americans have an underdeveloped language for romance. | 美国人关于浪漫这方面的语言并不完善 |
[22:11] | Yes or no? | 行不行 |
[22:12] | No. | 不行 |
[22:16] | Yes, Maggie? | 怎么了 美琪 |
[22:17] | The family of Colin Mitchell is here for you. | 科林·米切尔的家人来找你 |
[22:19] | Thank you, I’ll be right there. I have to go. | 谢谢 我马上到 我得走了 |
[22:27] | Look, | 听着 |
[22:28] | I’ll drop the act. | 不耍花招了 |
[22:30] | No more “Mike B” Show. Just Mike. | 也不玩麦克·B那套 就做我自己 |
[22:33] | Have dinner with me. | 和我吃顿饭 |
[22:35] | Have dinner | 吃顿饭 |
[22:36] | and a salad bar with me and my fat son. | 然后和我跟我的胖儿子去间沙拉吧 |
[22:41] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[22:45] | You look amazing, by the way. | 顺便一提 你看起来美极了 |
[22:54] | Mr. And Mrs. Mitchell– uh, Claire, | 米切尔夫妇 克莱尔 |
[22:57] | I can’t imagine the pain that you’ve been going through. | 我无法想象你们所承受的苦难 |
[23:01] | No, Ms. Tolliver, you can’t. | 是的 托利佛女士 你想不到 |
[23:04] | We’ve been patient. | 我们一直隐忍着 |
[23:05] | We’ve done everything you people | 我们一直按照你们的要求 |
[23:07] | have asked of us. And now, we hear that our son… | 来做 如今 我们听说我们的儿子… |
[23:11] | is dying. | 快死了 |
[23:13] | Alone. And I will be damned | 孤独一人 我如果不尽自己 |
[23:15] | if I don’t do everything I can to prevent that. | 最大努力来阻止这一切 我会被诅咒的 |
[23:17] | So, we are going public. | 所以 我们要向大众曝光 |
[23:19] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[23:21] | And if it were my son, | 如果那是我儿子 |
[23:23] | I would do the same thing. | 我也会这么做 |
[23:25] | This is our daughter. | 这是我们的女儿 |
[23:27] | Ashley. She’s ten now. | 艾希丽 她今年10岁 |
[23:30] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[23:32] | She’s forgetting her father. | 她对父亲的印象越来越模糊 |
[23:34] | Every day, she remembers him less and less. | 她对他的记忆在日渐模糊 |
[23:37] | And honestly, Ms. Tolliver, | 老实说 托利佛女士 |
[23:39] | I don’t know if that’s good or bad anymore. | 我不知道这算不算件好事 |
[23:43] | Mr. And Mrs. Mitchell, | 米切尔夫妇 |
[23:45] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[23:47] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你们 |
[23:49] | And I wish it were under better circumstances. | 真希望我们不是以这种场合相见 |
[23:53] | I’m Elizabeth. | 我叫伊丽莎白 |
[23:53] | This is our lawyer, Bill Freundlich. | 这是我们的律师 比尔·弗劳德利希 |
[23:56] | I, | 我 |
[23:56] | mostly do real estate law. | 多数是做房地产法这块 |
[23:58] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[23:59] | Please, let’s all sit. | 大家都请坐吧 |
[24:01] | And tell me how you are and what I can do. | 和我说说你们的情况以及我能做点什么 |
[24:03] | Uh, for starters, | 首先 |
[24:05] | it’s nice to hear you ask that, | 这么多年了 |
[24:07] | after all these years. | 很高兴您能这么说 |
[24:08] | Mm, look, Peter Harriman… | 听着 皮特·哈里曼 |
[24:09] | – He’s the special envoy for Sudan. – They know that, Bill. | -他是驻苏丹特使 -他们知道 比尔 |
[24:13] | Peter’s been very professional | 皮特这些年 |
[24:15] | all these years. No doubt about that. | 一直都很专业 毫无疑问 |
[24:17] | To be quite honest, the Chinese government | 老实说 中国政府 |
[24:19] | has been more sympathetic than our own. | 比我们的政府更有同情心 |
[24:22] | The-the Chinese have reached out to you? | 中国方面联系过你们吗 |
[24:24] | Yes. We have spoken with them a few times. | 没错 我们和他们已经通过几次话 |
[24:27] | Uh, w-what, what did they say? | 什么 他们都说了什么 |
[24:30] | Mostly, they just asked how we were doing, | 大部分 他们在问我们做了些什么 |
[24:32] | and what we’d heard from Colin. | 以及我们知道科林的什么消息 |
[24:35] | And then, they said | 还有 他们说 |
[24:36] | that they have a lot of pull in Sudan, | 他们在苏丹有很大的影响力 |
[24:38] | and that they’d try their best to help him. | 他们愿意尽最大的努力帮助他 |
[24:41] | Now, I understand you all are holding a press conference | 现在 我理解你们今天晚些时候准备开 |
[24:44] | later on today. | 新闻发布会 |
[24:45] | You can’t stop us. | 你阻止不了我们 |
[24:46] | I mean, legally speaking. | 从法律上来说 |
[24:48] | They’re aware, Bill. God. | 他们知道 比尔 天哪 |
[24:49] | All I ask is for 24 hours. | 我只希望能多等24小时 |
[24:53] | If we can’t make significant headway | 如果明天此时 我们依然 |
[24:55] | in securing Colin’s release by this time tomorrow, | 无法取得重大进展来保证科林的释放 |
[24:59] | then, yeah, go ahead and take your story public. | 你们就可以去公开你们的故事 |
[25:03] | Well, we are going to | 那我们可就 |
[25:04] | hold you to that, Madam Secretary. | 全指望你了 国务卿女士 |
[25:13] | Thanks for coming when I sent out the Bat-Signal. | 谢谢您明白了我的暗号 及时赶来 |
[25:16] | That was brutal. | 太惨烈了 |
[25:18] | Coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[25:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:22] | The China piece is weird, right? | 中国的插手很奇怪 对吧 |
[25:24] | Well, they do buy significant amounts of Sudan’s oil | 他们的确从苏丹购买很多石油 |
[25:27] | and other resources. | 和其他资源 |
[25:29] | So, they are a player there. | 所以他们是那里的大客户 |
[25:30] | But they normally don’t | 但他们通常不会 |
[25:32] | say much about human rights abuses | 对践踏人权问题发表什么看法 |
[25:35] | or advocate for freedom of the press. | 也不会提倡媒体自由 |
[25:38] | Well, why would they? | 那他们为什么这样做 |
[25:39] | They don’t have it themselves. | 他们自己国内都做不到这些 |
[25:41] | Exactly. Why would they? | 没错 他们为什么这样做 |
[25:45] | Why reach out to the family | 为什么要联系一个 |
[25:47] | of an American journalist locked up in Sudan? | 被关在苏丹的美国记者的家人 |
[25:53] | You’re right, ma’am. It is weird. | 你说得对 国务卿 这太奇怪了 |
[25:55] | They do have more levers to pull over in Khartoum | 他们在苏丹的确比我们 |
[25:59] | than we do. You know what? | 更有办法 你猜怎么着 |
[26:01] | Let’s get into it with Harriman, | 我们跟哈里曼一起去 |
[26:03] | see if there’s a play | 看看中国能不能帮我们 |
[26:05] | where China can help us get Colin Mitchell released. | 释放科林·米切尔 |
[26:08] | And we have | 我们还有 |
[26:09] | 23 and a half hours to make something work. | 23个半小时来办这事 |
[26:12] | – Will do. – Okay. | -没问题 -好的 |
[26:15] | I didn’t get a chance to ask you: | 我一直没找到机会问你 |
[26:16] | how was the NSC meeting at the White House yesterday? | 昨天白宫的国安会会议怎么样 |
[26:19] | The stuff of nightmares. | 简直是噩梦 |
[26:22] | It’s a strange thing, | 好奇怪 |
[26:24] | living your life like normal, | 人们好好的生活着 |
[26:27] | when things are afoot that could end it at any moment. | 眼前的事情可能随时会结束 |
[26:30] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[26:32] | But what else can we do? | 但我们还能怎么做 |
[26:37] | Nadine? | 纳丁 |
[26:38] | A word? | 借一步说话 |
[26:42] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[26:47] | Oh, so many confessions today. | 今天好多人忏悔 |
[26:50] | Did you talk to Jay? | 你和杰伊谈过了吗 |
[26:51] | Um, about disclosing contact? | 关于公开接触的事吗 |
[26:53] | What? Did that idiot sleep with Sofia? | 什么 那个白痴和索菲亚上床了 |
[26:56] | Oh, maybe don’t quote me on that. | 别跟别人说是我告诉你的 |
[27:00] | What can I help you with? | 我能怎样帮你 |
[27:02] | I’m gonna need a month off. | 我要请一个月的假 |
[27:04] | Oh, well, that’s a long time. | 这时间可够长的 |
[27:09] | When? | 什么时候 |
[27:11] | In about six months. | 大概六个月之后 |
[27:15] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[27:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:17] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[27:20] | Or not. | 可能也不是什么喜事 |
[27:23] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈这事吗 |
[27:24] | Honestly, I still have a lot to figure out, | 老实说 我好多事还没想清楚 |
[27:27] | almost none of it super fun. But thanks. | 这些事都挺糟心的 但谢谢你 |
[27:31] | Maybe we can talk later? | 要不我们以后再聊 |
[27:34] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[27:38] | I’m here. | 随时找我 |
[27:41] | I guess I can see cards that China could play | 我找到了一些中国能帮助米切尔获释的手段 |
[27:43] | to get Mitchell freed, I just can’t see why they’d play them. | 但我找不出他们这么做的理由 |
[27:45] | Particularly since he wrote some unflattering stories | 特别是他在北京奥运会期间写了 |
[27:48] | around the Beijing Olympics and was asked to leave the country. | 一些不怎么讨喜的报道 被驱逐出中国 |
[27:51] | Here’s something. Remember when | 我找到了 还记得苏丹 |
[27:53] | Sudan was trying to develop the oil field in Abyei? | 曾经想在阿比耶伊开采石油吗 |
[27:56] | Yeah. The sanctions were keeping them from getting | 记得 禁令让他们没法获得 |
[27:58] | the drill bit technology they needed. | 他们所需的钻头技术 |
[28:00] | But, then a year later, | 但是 一年之后 |
[28:02] | they miraculously developed it themselves. | 他们奇迹般地自己开发出来了 |
[28:05] | And the oil went to China, I presume? | 我猜然后石油就卖给中国了 |
[28:08] | Correct. | 没错 |
[28:09] | We always thought that China had secretly given them | 我一直以为中国秘密地 |
[28:11] | the technology to get at the oil, | 给了他们采油的技术 |
[28:13] | but we could just never prove it definitively. | 但我们可能永远也证明不了 |
[28:15] | What if Colin Mitchell could? | 也许科林·米切尔证明了 |
[28:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:20] | Look at the timeline. | 看看事件的时间线 |
[28:22] | A dogged investigative journalist parachutes in | 一个顽固的记者在油田被发现后的 |
[28:25] | a few months after the oil field was discovered. | 几个月后去了那里 |
[28:28] | All the other journos | 所有其他的记者都在 |
[28:29] | were visiting refugee camps in Darfur. | 访问达富尔的难民营 |
[28:33] | Colin was in Abyei when he was arrested. | 科林被捕时却身在阿比耶伊 |
[28:36] | Locked up for espionage, | 犯了间谍罪 |
[28:37] | his laptop destroyed, | 他的手提电脑被毁 |
[28:38] | and basically held incommunicado ever since. | 此后基本上就被单独监禁 |
[28:41] | Are we saying that | 难道中国是 |
[28:43] | China might be behind his imprisonment? | 他被监禁的幕后黑手吗 |
[28:46] | They could definitely lean on Khartoum to do that. | 他们肯定可以让苏丹政府这样做 |
[28:50] | China wasn’t checking in on Colin Mitchell’s family | 中国与科林的家人联系 |
[28:53] | out of the kindness of their hearts, | 并非出于好心 |
[28:56] | they were digging | 而是试图搞清楚 |
[28:56] | to find out if they knew what he’d been up to. | 他们是否知道他在调查的事情 |
[29:01] | Looks like the road | 看来要让他获释 |
[29:02] | to his release really does go through Beijing. | 的确得通过中国 |
[29:05] | Just not in the way we thought. | 只是不是我们想的那样 |
[29:15] | Morning, Matt. | 马特 早上好 |
[29:17] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[29:25] | Are you up to speed | 你了解科林·米切尔案件 |
[29:26] | with the latest developments on the Colin Mitchell case? | 的最新进展了吗 |
[29:29] | I heard we suspected China might be behind the arrest. | 我听说我们怀疑中国可能指使了这起逮捕 |
[29:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:33] | “Might be.” | 只是”可能”而已 |
[29:34] | The intelligence community | 情报组织 |
[29:35] | had to do a rush job, | 只能匆忙调查 |
[29:37] | but their best estimate | 但他们最好的估计 |
[29:38] | is that Colin Mitchell was reporting on the Chinese efforts | 是科林·米切尔当时正在报道 |
[29:42] | to circumvent sanctions, so China leaned on Sudan | 中国规避禁令的行为 所以中国向苏丹施压 |
[29:46] | to have him arrested and silenced. | 将他逮捕并不让他报道 |
[29:49] | The secretary spoke with both China and Sudan. | 国务卿与中国和苏丹联系过了 |
[29:51] | They deny it. | 他们都否认此事 |
[29:53] | So, now that there’s no upside to carrying China’s water, | 既然中国并没有被人抓到把柄 |
[29:56] | Sudan’s trying to squeeze us for concessions they haven’t earned. | 苏丹就想要逼我们做出他们想要的让步 |
[29:59] | And meanwhile, | 而同时 |
[30:00] | his family’s press conference is just a few hours away. | 他的家人几小时之后就要开新闻发布会了 |
[30:03] | So that’s where you come in. | 所以我们才需要你 |
[30:04] | The only play we have left | 我们在拯救科林·米切尔的过程中 |
[30:06] | to save Colin Mitchell is to take control | 唯一没做的事情 |
[30:08] | of the narrative. | 就是控制舆论 |
[30:10] | In short, | 总之 |
[30:11] | we need a speech. | 我们需要做一个演讲 |
[30:13] | So, with the Mitchell family at my side, | 让米切尔一家站在我身边 |
[30:15] | I need to shine a light on his treatment, | 我需要让大家知道他的处境 |
[30:17] | and put pressure on both Beijing | 并向中国和苏丹政府施压 |
[30:19] | and Khartoum to release him immediately. | 敦促他们立即释放他 |
[30:22] | But if it doesn’t work, then the administration | 但如果这办法不管用 那么美国就会 |
[30:24] | looks feckless at home and abroad, | 在国内外丢尽颜面 |
[30:26] | and we own the death | 这名英雄记者 |
[30:28] | of a hero journalist. | 也会因此丧命 |
[30:29] | So it has to work. | 所以这演讲必须成功 |
[30:32] | Can you do that? | 你能做得到吗 |
[30:33] | Today. | 今天就写 |
[30:35] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[31:03] | Oh, I am so screwed. | 我死定了 |
[31:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:12] | Writer’s block. | 没灵感 |
[31:14] | Did you try your song? | 你试过听你的歌了吗 |
[31:16] | Oh, I tried everything. | 我什么都试过了 |
[31:17] | Well, you better get unblocked. | 你最好找到灵感 |
[31:18] | The secretary needs that speech in, like, three hours. | 国务卿三个小时之后就需要你的稿子 |
[31:21] | I know. You don’t think I know that? | 我知道 你以为我不知道吗 |
[31:23] | I mean, Colin Mitchell | 科林·米切尔 |
[31:24] | is a hero. | 是个英雄 |
[31:25] | Traveling the world, speaking truth to power. | 走遍世界 直言权贵 |
[31:30] | Meanwhile, w-what have I done with my life? | 而我 我的一生做了什么 |
[31:32] | A man is dying in a Sudanese prison | 一个人正在苏丹的监狱里等死 |
[31:34] | and you’re making this about you? | 而你却抱怨你的生活 |
[31:35] | Yes! | 对 |
[31:36] | That’s my process. | 这是我的写作过程 |
[31:38] | I identify with my subject so I can write about my subject. | 我得与我的对象产生共鸣才能写作 |
[31:40] | Well, go have your process someplace else, okay? | 你找别的地方进行你的过程好吗 |
[31:43] | I have problems of my own. | 我有自己的问题要处理 |
[31:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:57] | I’m pregnant, is what I am. | 我怀孕了 |
[32:06] | D-Do, uh, who’s the dad? | 爸爸是谁 |
[32:14] | I wish it were me. | 希望是我 |
[32:17] | Not because I wish we were still together, but because | 我不是希望我们还在一起 |
[32:19] | then I’d start every day | 我只是希望每天 |
[32:23] | with a worthy purpose. | 都能为一个重大目标而奋斗 |
[32:25] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[32:27] | “I got to go out there, | 我出门工作 |
[32:28] | “Get things done. | 摆平事情 |
[32:30] | Daisy and I have a baby.” | 黛西怀着我的孩子 |
[32:33] | Unbelievable. | 真是不可思议 |
[32:34] | Now you’re making this about you, too? | 你还是只想着你自己 |
[32:36] | – Oh, come on. – You know what, go. | -别这样 -你赶紧滚 |
[32:38] | – What? – Come on, get out. | -什么 -快出去 出去 |
[32:39] | Daisy. Da… Can I just say one thing? | 黛西 黛… 我就说一句话 |
[32:43] | Whoever he is, he’s a lucky guy. | 无论孩子的爸爸是谁 他都很幸运 |
[32:48] | But even more importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[32:51] | that baby is a lucky guy. | 这孩子是个幸运的孩子 |
[32:54] | I feel like he’s a guy, by the way. | 我觉得会是个男孩 |
[32:56] | ‘Cause he is going to have | 因为他将拥有 |
[33:00] | the best mom in the whole world. | 世界上最好的妈妈 |
[33:05] | Thanks, Matt. | 谢谢 马特 |
[33:07] | Now go. Get inspired, okay? | 快走吧 找到你的灵感 好吗 |
[33:10] | People are counting on you. | 有人指望着你呢 |
[33:11] | Right. | 好的 |
[33:16] | Congressman, this is Matt Mahoney, | 议员 这位是马特·马奥尼 |
[33:18] | Secretary McCord’s speechwriter. | 麦考德国务卿的讲稿撰写人 |
[33:20] | Mr. Mahoney, pleasure. | 马奥尼先生 很高兴见到您 |
[33:21] | Thank you for taking the time | 谢谢您在临时通知的情况下 |
[33:22] | to see me on such short notice, sir. | 抽空见我 先生 |
[33:24] | Given the circumstances, it’s the least I can do. | 鉴于目前的情势 这是我唯一能做的了 |
[33:26] | Please, take a seat. | 请坐 |
[33:28] | So you want to write a speech about, | 所以你想为科林·米切尔 |
[33:30] | uh, Colin Mitchell. | 写一篇讲稿 |
[33:31] | Yes, and any information you might have | 是的 你手上的任何信息 |
[33:34] | would be very helpful. | 都会非常有帮助 |
[33:36] | Well, for starters, Colin Mitchell’s | 一开始 科林·米切尔 |
[33:38] | a pain in the ass. | 就是个讨厌鬼 |
[33:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:40] | He started out writing stories | 他一开始 |
[33:42] | for his hometown newspaper about how | 是为他家乡的报纸 |
[33:43] | I wasn’t doing this or that for my district. | 写我在自己的选区这也没做那也没做 |
[33:46] | And I thought, who in the hell | 我就想着 这小子 |
[33:47] | does this kid think he is? I see. | 以为自己是谁呢 |
[33:50] | Next thing I know, he’s over in Iraq. | 接下来一转眼 他就去伊拉克了 |
[33:52] | He wrote stories about how our troops are having | 他写的是部队是如何不得不 |
[33:55] | to up-armor their own vehicles | 增强自己车辆的装甲 |
[33:56] | to protect against IEDs because the Pentagon | 来抵御爆炸装置 因为五角大楼 |
[33:59] | wasn’t doing it. | 没有那么做 |
[34:00] | Young men and women coming back to my district | 年轻的男女战士回到我的选区 |
[34:02] | missing arms, missing legs. | 缺胳膊断腿的 |
[34:08] | I started seeing Colin a little differently after that. | 那之后我对科林的看法开始改观了 |
[34:10] | After Sudan happened, I got to know | 苏丹事件发生后 我认识了 |
[34:12] | his parents, his wife. | 他的父母 他的妻子 |
[34:13] | They told me stories about Colin. | 他们跟我讲了科林的故事 |
[34:15] | They, uh, | 他们 |
[34:16] | changed my heart about the Fourth Estate. | 改变了我对新闻界的看法 |
[34:20] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[34:21] | Colin Mitchell is a pain in the ass, | 科林·米切尔确实是讨厌鬼 |
[34:24] | but he’s the kind of pain in the ass | 但正是他这种讨厌鬼 |
[34:25] | that makes this country great. | 才让这个国家更加伟大 |
[34:29] | His wife Claire told me something | 他的妻子克莱尔跟我说了 |
[34:30] | that Colin liked to say. | 科林喜欢说的话 |
[34:32] | I’ve come to believe it myself. | 我自己也开始相信这话 |
[34:35] | The stories we want to hear the least | 我们最不愿意听到的故事 |
[34:38] | are the ones we need to hear the most. | 往往才是我们最应该听的 |
[34:47] | “Sometimes the stories we want to hear the least | “我们最不愿意听到的故事 |
[34:51] | are the ones we need | 往往才是 |
[34:53] | to hear the most.” | 我们最应该听的” |
[34:56] | “That is the credo investigative journalist | “这是调查记者科林·米切尔 |
[34:58] | Colin Mitchell has chosen to live by. | 所一直坚持的信条 |
[35:01] | From his earliest as a cub reporter | 从他初出茅庐 |
[35:03] | in his hometown of Raleigh, North Carolina, | 在他的家乡北卡罗来纳州的罗利 |
[35:06] | to the battlefields of Iraq, | 到伊拉克的战场 |
[35:08] | to the streets of Beijing and Khartoum…” | 再到中国和苏丹的街头” |
[35:12] | This is good, Matt. | 写得很好 马特 |
[35:14] | I mean, this is really good. | 写得非常好 |
[35:18] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 国务卿 |
[35:20] | Colin Mitchell has spoken truth to power | 科林·米切尔敢于对国内外强权 |
[35:23] | at home and abroad. | 直言真相 |
[35:24] | And in so doing, improved the lives | 通过如此 |
[35:27] | of his fellow citizens and fellow man. | 他改善了无数公民和人类的生活 |
[35:31] | To the governments of China and Sudan, | 我呼吁中国和苏丹政府 |
[35:34] | I say release him now. | 立刻将他释放 |
[35:38] | To those of you listening today, | 今天所有的听众 |
[35:40] | do what Colin would do– | 请向科林学习 |
[35:43] | hold those responsible for his imprisonment to account. | 记住那些应对他的囚禁负责的人 |
[35:48] | For trying to tell a story some didn’t want told, | 为了揭露别人不敢报道的真相 |
[35:52] | Colin Mitchell has paid with his freedom. | 科林·米切尔付出了自由的代价 |
[35:56] | We cannot allow him to pay with his life. | 我们不能再让他付出生命的代价 |
[36:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:06] | Good speech, Matt. | 写的真好 马特 |
[36:08] | Thank you. Let’s hope it works. | 谢谢 希望能有用 |
[36:19] | And numerous outlets are asking for a one-on-one with you, | 一大堆媒体想跟你做专访 |
[36:22] | – uh, about your speech. – Well, that’s good. | -关于你的演讲 -挺好的 |
[36:24] | At least we managed to make the news cycle. | 至少我们让新闻传开了 |
[36:29] | Yeah, Blake? | 布莱克 怎么 |
[36:30] | I have Minister Chen for you on SVTC. | 陈部长在视频线路上 |
[36:32] | Put him through. | 接进来 |
[36:37] | Why don’t you hang out? | 你就坐着吧 |
[36:38] | Yes. Thanks, ma’am. | 好 谢谢 国务卿 |
[36:40] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[36:42] | Mr. Foreign Minister, | 外交部长先生 |
[36:44] | to what do I owe the pleasure? | 有何贵干 |
[36:46] | These scurrilous accusations you have | 你对中国如此下流的指控 |
[36:47] | hurled at China in private, and now in public, | 之前是私下的 现在居然公开指控 |
[36:49] | are totally unacceptable to my government. | 是我们政府完全不能接受的 |
[36:52] | Unacceptable or untrue? | 是不能接受还是不真实的 |
[36:54] | If you continue to assert them, | 如果你继续坚持那些言论 |
[36:56] | there will be consequences. | 会有严重后果的 |
[36:59] | -I see. – However, | -我知道了 -但是 |
[37:02] | as befits our status, it is sometimes | 为两国利益着想 有时候 |
[37:03] | incumbent upon us to take the high road. | 我们也应该互相宽容走向正道 |
[37:07] | Therefore, in our capacity | 因此 |
[37:09] | as economic partners, | 作为经济伙伴 |
[37:11] | we shall advise our colleagues in Khartoum | 我们应该建议我们得苏丹朋友 |
[37:14] | to release Colin Mitchell, | 释放科林·米切尔 |
[37:17] | as a humanitarian gesture. | 以表人道主义姿态 |
[37:19] | Of course, the final decision is up to them, | 当然 最后的决定取决于他们 |
[37:21] | but that will be our last word on the matter. | 但这件事就到此为止了 |
[37:23] | Is that understood, Madam Secretary? | 明白了吗 国务卿女士 |
[37:27] | Perfectly understood, Mr. Foreign Minister. | 完全明白 外交部长先生 |
[37:30] | Then good day. | 那再见了 |
[37:34] | Did I miss something, or did he just yell at me | 我是错过了什么吗 还是他就是冲我吼完 |
[37:36] | and then give us everything we wanted? | 就给了我们想要的一切吗 |
[37:38] | I don’t think you missed anything. | 我想你什么也没有错过 |
[37:43] | But we are not out of the woods yet. | 但事情还没有完全解决 |
[37:45] | I still need to get into it with Khartoum, | 我还是得去跟苏丹谈 |
[37:47] | and Colin Mitchell is at death’s door. | 而科林·米切尔已经在鬼门关了 |
[37:51] | But stand by, | 不过随时待命 |
[37:53] | you might need to make a statement soon. | 你可能很快就要写一份声明了 |
[37:55] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[37:57] | Good evening. Five minutes ago, | 晚上好 五分钟前 |
[38:00] | a specially equipped medical plane left Sudanese airspace | 一架特殊医疗飞机带着记者科林·米切尔 |
[38:03] | with journalist Colin Mitchell aboard. | 飞离了苏丹领空 |
[38:06] | Daisy, Daisy… | 黛西 黛西 |
[38:07] | He is described as being in serious but stable condition, | 他情况虽然严重但比较稳定 |
[38:11] | and is bound for Ramstein Air Base in Germany | 正前往德国的拉姆施泰因空军基地 |
[38:13] | for further medical evaluation. | 进行进一步医疗评估 |
[38:15] | Now, once he’s been cleared, he will be free, | 一旦评估完成 他将重获自由 |
[38:17] | after nearly seven years, | 在将近七年之后 |
[38:19] | to return home to his friends and family | 回到他的朋友和家人身边 |
[38:21] | in the United States. | 回到美国 |
[38:23] | I’ll now take questions. | 请提问 |
[38:24] | Yeah. | 这边 |
[38:31] | I heard you were up here. | 听说你在这上面 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:36] | My detail hates it. | 我的安保人员最讨厌这里了 |
[38:40] | Sometimes a person just needs | 有时候人就是得 |
[38:42] | a breath of fresh air, you know? | 呼吸呼吸新鲜空气 |
[38:50] | It’s something that we got him back, isn’t it? | 这也是我们救他回来的原因之一 不是吗 |
[38:52] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[38:55] | It really is. | 真的是 |
[38:58] | Well, you gonna be okay there? | 你没事吧 |
[39:00] | I’m sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 国务卿 |
[39:01] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[39:02] | I’m all emotional. Guess I’m just… | 我太情绪化了 可能是因为我 |
[39:06] | Pregnant. | 怀孕了 |
[39:08] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[39:09] | Experience. | 经验 |
[39:12] | Well, since I’m having a breakdown in front of my boss, | 既然我在老板面前失态了 |
[39:15] | can I tell you something? | 能告诉你件事吗 |
[39:17] | You can tell me anything. | 你什么都可以告诉我 |
[39:19] | The father is Joseph Garcia. | 孩子的父亲是约瑟夫·加西亚 |
[39:22] | Well, was. | 曾经是 |
[39:23] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[39:24] | Daisy, I’m so sorry. | 黛西 我很遗憾 |
[39:27] | His parents live in Connecticut, I guess. | 我想他的父母住在康涅狄格州 |
[39:30] | But what am I supposed to say? | 但我又怎么开口呢 |
[39:33] | Your son and I dated for a week before he got murdered. | 你们儿子在被谋杀前跟我约会了一周 |
[39:35] | I only knew him by his cover name. | 我都只知道他的化名 |
[39:37] | Anyways, here’s your grandchild. | 总之 这是你们的孙子 |
[39:39] | Because that’s not a crazy intro or anything. | 这样的介绍也太疯狂了 |
[39:42] | I think his parents might be comforted by a grandchild. | 我想有个外孙他的父母还能得到慰藉 |
[39:45] | Yeah, but what about my parents? | 可我的父母怎么办 |
[39:47] | I mean, they’re church people. | 他们都是信教的 |
[39:49] | This isn’t exactly what they had envisioned for me. | 这可完全不符合他们对我的期望 |
[39:53] | I mean, I… guess I always thought | 我总想着 |
[39:56] | that I may have to do it alone, | 我或许得孤身一人 |
[39:57] | but not like alone alone. | 可没想过当个单身寡妇 |
[40:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:05] | You know, maybe every mother feels that way, | 或许每个母亲都有那样的感触 |
[40:08] | no matter who’s in their life. | 不论谁在他们的生命中 |
[40:09] | I mean, at the end of the day, | 一天结束的时候 |
[40:10] | it’s just you and the baby and… | 只是你和孩子 |
[40:14] | it’s my job to protect him. | 我的工作就是保护他 |
[40:17] | Or her. | 或者她 |
[40:18] | Right… | 对 |
[40:21] | but what if I’m not up to the job? | 但要是我胜任不了这工作呢 |
[40:23] | Oh, you are. | 你能的 |
[40:25] | You are one of the strongest women I have ever met. | 你是我认识的最坚强的女人之一 |
[40:29] | Even if you don’t feel like it right now | 即便你现在感觉不到 |
[40:30] | ’cause you’re drowning in a sea of hormones. | 因为你现在已经被荷尔蒙淹没了 |
[40:33] | You have no idea, ma’am. | 你完全想象不到 国务卿 |
[40:35] | Oh, yes, I do. | 我能想象的到 |
[40:39] | You don’t have to go at it alone. | 你不必一个人前行 |
[40:44] | Your parents might be shocked, | 你父母或许会很震惊 |
[40:45] | but you are literally the light of their lives | 但你真的是他们生命中的灯火 |
[40:48] | and they’ll get over it. | 他们会接受的 |
[40:49] | And Joe’s parents raised a hero, | 乔的父母养育了一个英雄 |
[40:52] | so, really, how bad can they be? | 他们能有多糟糕呢 |
[40:56] | Then you got all of us here. | 你还有我们大家在这里 |
[40:59] | God help you. | 愿上帝助你 |
[41:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:05] | It’s a beautiful world, Daisy. | 这是个美丽的世界 黛西 |
[41:11] | And the best ride is just about to start. | 最棒的旅程才刚要开始 |
[42:33] | Welcome home, Colin. | 欢迎回家 科林 |
[42:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |