时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, I, uh, came up with a better cover story. | 我想到了一个更好的托辞 |
[00:06] | Defense Intelligence liaison to the CIA. | 国防部情报部门和中情局的联络员 |
[00:11] | Is that a thing? | 有这么一种职位吗 |
[00:12] | No, but it should be. | 不 但应该有 |
[00:14] | Why would they go with a religion professor for that? | 他们怎么会招一个宗教学教授来干这个 |
[00:16] | Well, then again, why would they go with | 好吧 再次 他们怎么会给 |
[00:17] | a religion professor for the actual job? | 一个宗教学教授这份工作呢 |
[00:20] | POTUS wants you. Coffee? | 总统需要你 喝咖啡吗 |
[00:22] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[00:23] | Let’s just see if I pass this final review | 先看看能否通过最后一关 |
[00:25] | before we start worrying about a cover story. | 再去想托辞吧 |
[00:28] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[00:31] | You have literally been shot by terrorists, | 你可是中过恐怖分子枪子的人 |
[00:35] | and you’re nervous about a job interview? | 现在却为一次工作面试而紧张 |
[00:37] | I’m not nervous. | 我不紧张 |
[00:39] | I just have this thing about bureaucracy. | 我只是不爱官僚主义这一套 |
[00:41] | I hate it. I have enough of it in academia. | 我讨厌这些 在学术界已经见得够多了 |
[00:43] | Now I’m wading back into it up to my neck. | 现在我居然又要一头扎进去 |
[00:46] | Do I even want this job? | 我真的想要这份工作吗 |
[00:48] | Special Activities Division? | 特别行动小组 |
[00:50] | Sad.I’m sure there’s not a bounty of jokes | 真可悲 食堂里的人 |
[00:53] | about that floating around the cafeteria. | 肯定会笑话我 |
[00:55] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[00:56] | – I’m not nervous… – Mom! Mom! | -我不紧张 -妈妈 妈妈 |
[00:58] | Mom, are you kidding about the text you sent us? | 妈妈 你发给我们的短信是闹着玩的吗 |
[01:01] | Let’s put it this way. You might as well be. | 让我们这样说吧 你最好是 |
[01:02] | – Did I miss a text? – No. | -我没收到短信吗 -没有 |
[01:04] | Do you remember that cabin that we used to rent | 你记得我们在孩子小的时候 |
[01:06] | on the Staunton River when the kids were little? | 在斯汤顿河畔租的小木屋吗 |
[01:08] | I saw on Airbnb that it’s available. | 我在Airbnb上看到它还可以租 |
[01:11] | This weekend. The same one. | 这周末 当年的那个 |
[01:13] | Cabin 12. How cool is that? | 12号屋 这多酷 |
[01:16] | Because, you know, maybe the last family that stayed there | 说不定上一个在那待过的家庭 |
[01:18] | got axe murdered. | 是被斧头谋杀的 |
[01:20] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[01:21] | You don’t even remember it. | 你压根就不记得那小屋 |
[01:22] | But the girls will tell you how much fun it was. | 姑娘们会告诉你那里多有趣 |
[01:24] | Do you remember? Fly-fishing and art projects, | 你记得吗 钓鱼和艺术活动 |
[01:27] | cooking out over an open flame. | 在室外的明火上做饭 |
[01:29] | I mean, we used to play board games | 我们还就着烛光 |
[01:31] | by candlelight. You remember that? | 玩棋类游戏 还记得吗 |
[01:33] | Because the place has no electricity. | 是因为那地方没有电 |
[01:35] | What do you mean by that? | 那是什么意思 |
[01:36] | It’s a box with cold running water. | 那简直是一个只有凉水的大箱子 |
[01:38] | What? You loved it. | 什么 你喜欢那儿 |
[01:40] | The “Back to nature” thing. | “回归自然”这一套 |
[01:42] | Getting in touch with those off-the-grid skills. | 重温一些脱离网络的基本技能 |
[01:45] | You know, it is very empowering to know | 知道你能够在无设施辅助的情况下 |
[01:48] | that you can survive without all the amenities. | 生存下来是非常重要的 |
[01:50] | Yeah, that’s gonna be a hard no for me. | 这对我来说太难了 |
[01:53] | Would you do your mom a favor, please? | 就不能满足一下你妈妈的心愿吗 拜托 |
[01:57] | I mean, before you all fly the coop. | 在你们长大成人之前 |
[02:01] | When are we gonna get a chance to do | 我们何时能有机会 |
[02:02] | something like this again? | 去再次体验这样的生活 |
[02:04] | I’ll bet you that Stevie’s on board. | 我打赌斯蒂芬赞成的 |
[02:06] | Did you see her text? | 你看过她的回复了吗 |
[02:08] | No. | 没有 |
[02:12] | That’s a lot of “Ha”s. | 她回了好多”哈哈” |
[02:14] | Why don’t we just go to the horse farm | 如果你想要亲近自然 |
[02:16] | if you’re jonesing for nature? | 我们怎么不去马场呢 |
[02:17] | That’s boring, too, but at least it’s comfortable. | 虽然也很无趣 但至少舒服点 |
[02:19] | Because that has all the amenities. | 因为马场有所有的便利设施 |
[02:21] | That’s totally on the grid. | 完全没有避世的感觉 |
[02:23] | The Wi-Fi’s spotty. | 那儿的网络信号不稳定 |
[02:24] | Yeah, that’s plenty wilderness for me. | 对我来说就是一片荒原 |
[02:27] | Okay, you know what, I’m not gonna drag | 好吧 听着 我才不要让你们 |
[02:29] | anyone kicking and screaming into my beautiful dream. | 破坏我美好的梦想 |
[02:32] | – Okay, great. – Thanks, Mom. | -好 太好了 -多谢 妈妈 |
[02:35] | Okay,I got to go be SAD. | 好 我得去难过地面试了 |
[02:38] | See, I’m doing it already. | 瞧 我已经很难过了 |
[02:45] | …and in international news, | 国际新闻 |
[02:45] | military observers are alarmed by a sudden buildup | 军事观察员对俄罗斯海军在黑海的 |
[02:48] | of Russian naval forces in the Black Sea, | 突然集结感到震惊 |
[02:51] | a strategic waterway bordered by… | 一条战略性航道… |
[02:52] | What the hell, Russia? | 搞什么 俄罗斯 |
[02:53] | Can’t take our eye off you for a second. Just like my son. | 就得时刻盯着你 像我儿子一样 |
[02:57] | Self-destructive boneheaded move after another. | 自我毁灭的愚蠢行为接连不断 |
[02:59] | Are you talking to me? | 在和我说话吗 |
[03:01] | Well, yeah. Who’d you think? | 是啊 不然呢 |
[03:03] | Joining us to comment on the situation… | 加入我们发表你对局势的看法… |
[03:05] | I don’t know. It’s been years | 我不知道 已经好多年 |
[03:06] | since anybody yelled at me from another room. | 没听过有人在隔壁房间喊我了 |
[03:08] | Well, welcome back, gorgeous. | 欢迎回来 美人 |
[03:10] | You want breakfast? | 吃早餐吗 |
[03:11] | – I have to go to work. – Dinner? | -我得去上班了 -一起晚餐吗 |
[03:14] | – I have to stay at work. – Does Bess ever let you eat? | -我得加班 -贝丝都不让你吃饭吗 |
[03:16] | Do I need to have a conversation with her? | 要我和她聊聊吗 |
[03:24] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[03:25] | Hey, what did the satellite say to Mission Control? | 卫星和地面指挥中心说什么了 |
[03:27] | I don’t know, Mike. | 我不知道 麦克 |
[03:28] | “I feel like you’re keeping me at a distance” | “我感觉你在和我保持距离” |
[03:31] | You can do better than that. | 这话从你嘴里说出也太俗气了 |
[03:32] | I know. It was a Hail Mary. | 我知道 这话出自《圣母经》 |
[03:33] | You were headed for the door. | 我是想要挽留你 |
[03:35] | We agreed this was an experiment. | 我们同意将这段关系作为试验 |
[03:36] | And it’s going pretty well, don’t you think? | 进行得非常顺利 不是吗 |
[03:38] | I mean, even Gordon’s happy. Right, Gordon? | 连戈登都很开心 是吗 戈登 |
[03:41] | I’m keeping this quiet. | 我要保持低调 |
[03:44] | Especially at work. | 特别是在工作中 |
[03:45] | I need you to respect that, okay? | 我需要你尊重这一点 好吗 |
[03:48] | For how long? | 多久 |
[03:51] | Foreseeable future. | 可预见的未来 |
[03:54] | So that’s how it’s gonna be, huh? | 那么就得这样了 是吗 |
[03:58] | Okay. Just, you know, go | 好吧 快去 |
[04:00] | straighten out the world, will ya? | 摆平这个世界吧 |
[04:07] | She’s killing me. | 她这是在折磨我 |
[04:08] | Put it all together, and you have | 结合现有信息 目前的 |
[04:10] | a very volatile situation on your hands. | 状况非常不稳定 |
[04:13] | Tensions between Russia and NATO are already at an all-time high. | 俄罗斯和北约关系紧张程度已达历史新高 |
[04:18] | What on earth is Russia up to? | 俄罗斯到底有什么用意 |
[04:22] | Russia? The Black Sea Fleet? | 俄罗斯 黑海舰队 |
[04:25] | I was just thinking about that. | 我正在想这事呢 |
[04:27] | Really? | 真的 |
[04:31] | You seem to be in a pretty good mood today. | 看起来你今天心情很好 |
[04:33] | Considering everything. | 鉴于目前的状况 |
[04:35] | I guess I just got a good night’s sleep. | 我想我只是昨晚睡得不错 |
[04:38] | FYI for your press briefing this morning. | 别忘了今早的新闻发布会 |
[04:41] | I’m going to be meeting later this afternoon | 我下午稍晚要去见 |
[04:43] | with Audrey Stewart. | 奥德丽·斯图尔特 |
[04:44] | She’s the mother of Philip Stewart. | 菲利普·斯图尔特的母亲 |
[04:46] | The American serviceman who died last year in Ukraine. | 是那位去年在乌克兰去世的美国军人 |
[04:48] | That’s right. His body was mistakenly interred in Russia. | 没错 他的遗体被误埋在俄罗斯了 |
[04:52] | Please emphasize we are doing everything we possibly can | 一定要强调我们在竭尽全力 |
[04:55] | to bring him home. | 带他回国 |
[04:57] | But, in reality, they’re stalling us. | 但实际上 他们一直在拖延 |
[04:59] | Of course. | 是的 |
[05:04] | The Russian Black Sea Fleet | 俄罗斯黑海舰队 |
[05:05] | just steamed out of Sevastopol. | 刚从塞瓦斯托波尔出发 |
[05:07] | Four frigates, eight assault ships, | 四艘护卫舰 八艘攻击舰 |
[05:08] | and a guided missile cruiser. | 还有一艘导弹巡洋舰 |
[05:10] | And they’re on a direct course for the Bulgarian coast. | 他们直线驶向保加利亚海岸了 |
[05:13] | What’s the word from the Russian Foreign Ministry? | 俄罗斯外交部方面的说法是 |
[05:17] | Avdonin says it’s routine military exercises | 阿多宁说这是测试新设备的 |
[05:20] | to test new equipment. | 例行军事演习 |
[05:22] | Yeah, testing their readiness | 测试他们是否具备 |
[05:24] | to invade a NATO country. | 入侵一个北欧国家的能力 |
[05:25] | We could issue a démarche. | 我们可以发布一个行动方针 |
[05:27] | Demand they return to port | 要求他们返回港口 |
[05:28] | and condemn their behavior as hostile | 并谴责他们的行为 |
[05:31] | to the safe navigation of the Black Sea. | 不利于黑海的安全航行 |
[05:32] | Well, the rhetoric coming out of their propaganda channels | 他们宣传频道的言辞 |
[05:34] | has been pretty hot. | 已经相当激烈了 |
[05:35] | Ma’am, Russell Jackson wants to meet right away. | 国务卿女士 拉塞尔·杰克逊想要立刻见您 |
[05:38] | And he’s requested you wear flats. | 他要求您穿平底鞋 |
[05:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:43] | I didn’t ask.I thought it might be classified. | 我没问 我以为这是机密 |
[05:46] | Or weird. | 或者挺奇怪的 |
[05:48] | It’s probably both. | 两者皆有 |
[05:51] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[05:52] | My wife still checks my steps. | 我妻子还在检查我的步数 |
[05:55] | She wants me alive for some reason. | 她想让我活久一点 |
[05:56] | Eh, I’ll agree with her on that. | 这点我倒是赞同她 |
[05:58] | So do I. I just wish I could do it in a hammock | 我也是 只是希望我能啃着排骨 |
[06:00] | with short ribs. | 趟在吊床上活得更久 |
[06:03] | You’re going to Brussels. | 你要去布鲁塞尔 |
[06:05] | The president wants you to participate | 总统希望你能参与这次 |
[06:06] | in a NATO ministerial about this Bulgaria crisis. | 涉及保加利亚危机的北约部长级会议 |
[06:10] | We’re there already? | 已经到这一步了 |
[06:12] | What’s Ambassador Newman saying? | 纽曼大使怎么说 |
[06:14] | Newman’s a tenor who sits on a phone book to drive. | 纽曼胆小如鼠 |
[06:17] | He can’t help us. | 他帮不到我们 |
[06:19] | The situation requires some brass balls. | 现在的情况需要有胆识的人 |
[06:23] | So you’re sending me in. | 所以你让我去 |
[06:24] | Well, there’s a compliment in there somewhere. | 好吧 听着像是在恭维我 |
[06:27] | Half an hour ago, a group of armed men calling themselves | 半小时前 一群自称”公民合法部队”的 |
[06:31] | the Citizens Rightful Army | 武装人员 |
[06:32] | seized the Defence Staff Building in Sofia. | 占领了索菲亚[保加利亚首都]的国防大楼 |
[06:36] | Citizens Rightful Army? | 公民合法部队 |
[06:38] | I’ve never heard of that. | 从没听过 |
[06:39] | Well, no one has. | 谁也没听过 |
[06:40] | SIGINT intercepted some handheld radio communications | 通信情报截获了叛乱分子间的手持 |
[06:43] | between the insurgents. | 无线电通讯 |
[06:44] | Which would be normal, | 这本来很正常 |
[06:46] | except for the fact that they were speaking Russian. | 奇怪的是他们用俄语交流 |
[06:49] | It’s a false flag. | 这是要转嫁责任 |
[06:51] | DIA ID’d the insurgents | 国防情报局认为叛乱分子 |
[06:53] | as Russian Naval Spetsnaz. | 是俄罗斯海军特种部队 |
[06:55] | We’re looking at Crimea all over again. | 这是克里米亚事件的重演 |
[06:57] | Except this time it’s an attack against a NATO ally. | 不过这次是对北约盟友的袭击 |
[07:00] | Hence your trip to Brussels. | 准备去布鲁塞尔吧 |
[07:03] | We want to invoke Article 5. | 我们要实行北约章程第五条 |
[07:06] | “An attack against one | “袭击一个成员国 |
[07:08] | is considered an attack against all.” | 即被视作袭击所有成员国” |
[07:11] | Yeah. Only the second time in NATO history. | 没错 这是北约历史上的第二次 |
[07:14] | 9/11, that was a no-brainer. | 911事件是显而易见的 |
[07:15] | But this one, this one may take more persuasion. | 但是这一次 需要做更多的说服工作 |
[07:18] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:20] | If this thing spirals, | 如果这次事件解决不了 |
[07:22] | we could be looking at the rest of Eastern Europe | 整个东欧就落在 |
[07:23] | through an iron curtain. | 俄罗斯的铁幕控制之下了 |
[07:33] | Mrs. Stewart. | 斯图尔特夫人来了 |
[07:37] | I’m so sorry to keep you waiting, Mrs. Stewart. | 真抱歉让你久等了 斯图尔特夫人 |
[07:40] | I’m Nadine Tolliver. We spoke on the telephone. | 我是纳丁·托利佛 我们通过电话 |
[07:43] | I, um, thought the secretary was coming. | 我以为国务卿会来 |
[07:46] | Unfortunately, she was called to the White House. | 不巧的是 她被叫去白宫了 |
[07:48] | But she sends her regrets, and she asked me to tell you | 但她深表歉意 同时她让我向您转达 |
[07:52] | that we are doing everything we possibly can | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[07:55] | to bring Philip home. | 把菲利普带回家 |
[07:58] | Well, you’re already a lot nicer than Veterans Affairs. | 你们比老兵事务所的态度好多了 |
[08:01] | They never say “Philip,” | 他们从不叫”菲利普” |
[08:03] | just “Remains.” | 只称呼”遗体” |
[08:07] | Well,we are, all of us, | 我们 我们所有人 |
[08:11] | deeply grateful for your son’s service | 对您儿子投身乌克兰冲突做的贡献 |
[08:14] | in the conflict in Ukraine. | 表示由衷的感谢 |
[08:19] | It’s such an unfortunate mistake. | 这真是个不幸的过失 |
[08:25] | the fog of war, I’m told. | 战争疑云 我知道 |
[08:28] | But now, with everything heating up with Russia again, | 但现在 随着与俄罗斯局势再度焦灼 |
[08:33] | that’s just gonna make it harder, right? | 情况只会更加艰难 对吗 |
[08:35] | Well, our embassy is still open in Moscow. | 我们位于莫斯科的大使馆仍开放着 |
[08:39] | And I’m working directly with our ambassador | 我直接和我国大使互通联系 |
[08:41] | to locate Corporal Stewart’s… | 来定位斯图尔特下士… |
[08:44] | accidental place of burial. | 发生意外之地 |
[08:46] | It’s a year I’ve been at this. | 我都为这事奔波一年了 |
[08:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:52] | I don’t even understand why he was in Ukraine, | 我甚至不知道他为什么要去乌克兰 |
[08:56] | what that had to do with our national security. | 这和我们国家完全又有何关联 |
[09:00] | Now I just want to bury my son | 如今 我想让我儿子入土为安 |
[09:03] | on the soil he believed he died to protect. | 葬在这片他誓死保护的土地上 |
[09:08] | Is that too much to ask? | 这要求过分吗 |
[09:11] | No. | 不 |
[09:13] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不过分 |
[09:18] | The director said you got the job. Just like that. | 局长说你被录用了 就这么简单吗 |
[09:21] | He barely interviewed me. | 他基本没说什么话 |
[09:23] | – I meet my team tomorrow. – Well, he knows you. | -我明天和我的团队见面 -他了解你 |
[09:25] | And, again, POTUS. | 再一次 总统 |
[09:29] | You were SAD for nothin’. | 你什么也不用愁 |
[09:31] | Okay. Putting a limit on the SAD jokes. | 好吧 少开这种不用愁的玩笑 |
[09:34] | Yeah, good luck with that. | 好吧 祝你好运 |
[09:36] | So, Brussels. | 那个 布鲁塞尔的会议 |
[09:37] | You’re really gonna invoke Article 5? | 你真的要实行北约章程第五条吗 |
[09:39] | Yeah. Second time in history. No pressure. | 没错 有史以来第二次 没压力 |
[09:42] | And there’s this really kind of weird system, | 这种会议机制有点奇怪 |
[09:45] | where there’s no voting but the agreement has to be unanimous. | 不投票 但是结果要做到没有异议 |
[09:49] | I have no idea how that’s gonna work. | 我不知道这怎么行得通 |
[09:51] | Listen, speaking of votes, | 听我说 说到投票 |
[09:53] | I worked on the kids, but no luck with the whole… | 我和孩子们谈过了 但是小屋计划 |
[09:56] | – cabin resolution. – Oh, come on! | -完全没戏 -不要啊 |
[09:58] | Babe, they’re young people who are socially engaged. | 亲爱的 这些年轻人忙于社交 |
[10:01] | They’re addicted to technology. | 他们沉溺于现代科技 |
[10:02] | That’s the point. | 这就是问题所在 |
[10:03] | I-I worry that | 我担心 |
[10:05] | they can’t live without their devices. | 他们没有那些设备会活不下去 |
[10:10] | Just once, I would like to have a vacation with the kids | 就一次 我想和孩子们真真切切的 |
[10:13] | where I am really with them. | 好好度个假 |
[10:16] | Before they really leave home. | 在他们离家之前 |
[10:19] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[10:21] | Why don’t you and I go up to the cabin | 不如我们俩去小木屋 |
[10:23] | and have a romantic weekend. | 过个浪漫的周末 |
[10:25] | We haven’t done that in a while. | 我们有段时间没过了 |
[10:27] | Yeah. Well, that’s… I-I guess. | 好吧 这主意… 我想可以 |
[10:30] | Not taking that personally. | 你这种反应我好伤心 |
[10:31] | Well, the cabin is all about family. | 家人才是小木屋的精髓 |
[10:34] | We’re all up there, | 我们都在那儿 |
[10:36] | huddled under the same uncomfortable roof, | 挤在一间不怎么舒服的屋子里 |
[10:39] | finding ways to dwindle down | 找些打发时间的 |
[10:41] | the hours after hours. | 各种方法 |
[10:45] | Look, I don’t want to go if it’s gonna make you miserable. | 听我说 如果你觉得不舒服我可不想去 |
[10:47] | No, we’re gonna have a romantic weekend. | 不 我们可以过个浪漫的周末 |
[10:50] | You said. It’s better than nothing. | 你说过 聊胜于无嘛 |
[10:54] | Now, you see, it’s just that attitude | 看见没 就是这种态度 |
[10:56] | that’s kept the flame alive. | 才能使情意长存 |
[11:01] | There it is. The flame’s alive. | 就这样 情意长存 |
[11:03] | – It’s alive, it’s ali… – Stop. | -长存 长存… -别说了 |
[11:06] | 北约总部 布鲁塞尔 比利时 | |
[11:08] | The government of France | 法国政府 |
[11:09] | is pleased to present this latest draft resolution. | 愿意将这份最新决议草案呈给大家 |
[11:12] | And I hope that this will bring us one step closer | 我希望此草案能帮助我们达成 |
[11:15] | to the agreement. | 进一步共识 |
[11:16] | I-I’m looking at the phrasing in paragraph three. | 我在看第三段内容 |
[11:22] | “We, the 28 members of NATO, are determined | “我们 北约28个成员国 决定 |
[11:24] | to investigate this incursion.” | 调查这次袭击” |
[11:27] | I’m sorry, when did “Repel” | 抱歉 从何时起”驱逐” |
[11:30] | become “Investigate”? | 变成了”调查” |
[11:33] | Madame Beauvais, | 博韦女士 |
[11:35] | the evidence has been presented. | 证据已经表明 |
[11:37] | Russian involvement is clear. | 俄罗斯明确参与了此事 |
[11:39] | But the Citizens Rightful Army claims to be Bulgarian. | 但公民合法军队声称是保加利亚所为 |
[11:43] | We must be certain that this incursion meets the criteria | 我们必须保此次入侵 |
[11:46] | for the kind of attack that would invoke Article 5. | 达到引用第五条的标准 |
[11:49] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[11:50] | these are not Bulgarians. | 这些人和保加利亚无关 |
[11:53] | And we are running out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[11:55] | We have been through eight drafts already. | 我们对草案已进行了八次修订 |
[11:57] | Where we need to be is in lockstep | 如今我们需要一致对外 |
[11:59] | against anything that threatens the alliance. | 反抗那些威胁同盟的行为 |
[12:01] | I understand, but French lives are also at stake. | 我理解 但法国民众的性命也危在旦夕 |
[12:05] | All members of NATO are putting lives at risk. | 所有北约成员国的民众都处于危险境地 |
[12:08] | Perhaps if we exclude the use of force. | 也许我们该排除使用武力 |
[12:10] | We have to authorize force. | 我们必须授权使用武力 |
[12:13] | Otherwise Russia will be free | 否则俄罗斯对东欧的控制 |
[12:15] | to run the table in Eastern Europe. | 就没有了阻碍力量 |
[12:17] | As always, the United States | 一如既往 美国 |
[12:18] | is impatient with diplomacy and quick to war. | 对外交无感 却乐于战争 |
[12:22] | This aggression is an act of war. | 这次入侵就是战争行为 |
[12:25] | We must be in agreement on that. | 我们在这点上必须达成一致 |
[12:27] | Yes, we must. | 没错 必须的 |
[12:28] | The alliance cannot survive | 如果成员国间不能相互合作 |
[12:31] | unless it has the cooperation of all its members. | 那么同盟也就不复存在了 |
[12:35] | Well, then, Madam Secretary, | 如果这样 国务卿女士 |
[12:37] | it may not survive. | 可能会不复存在 |
[12:39] | Someone has to have the courage to say no. | 但是总得有人站出来勇敢拒绝 |
[12:42] | The Republic of France hereby withdraws | 法国从此以后退出 |
[12:43] | from the Atlantic Council. | 大西洋理事会 |
[13:07] | – What the hell was that? – Ma’am. | -刚刚是什么情况 -国务卿 |
[13:09] | The new Iron Curtain falling over Eastern Europe, | 新铁幕已经降临东欧了 |
[13:12] | – our NATO allies clamoring for help, – ?Ma’am. | -我们的北约同盟请求帮助 -国务卿 |
[13:13] | and she just walks out? | 而她就这么退出了 |
[13:15] | – Ma’am. – What, Nadine? | -国务卿 -怎么了 纳丁 |
[13:17] | We’re getting word that several key ministers | 我们收到消息 保加利亚政府 |
[13:19] | from Bulgaria’s government have fled Sofia. | 几位关键部长已逃离索菲亚 |
[13:21] | Place is hanging by a thread. | 那地方已岌岌可危了 |
[13:23] | We need to get France back on board while there’s still time. | 趁为时未晚 我们得让法国重回理事会 |
[13:26] | If the threat of a resurgent Russia | 如果他对正在复兴的俄罗斯 |
[13:27] | doesn’t rattle him, what will? | 毫不感冒 还有什么能劝得动他 |
[13:32] | Mike Barnow. | 麦克·巴诺 |
[13:33] | What about him? | 关他什么事 |
[13:35] | Right, right. | 没错 没错 |
[13:37] | He worked for Perrin’s opponent’s campaign last year. | 他去年为佩兰的竞选对手工作 |
[13:40] | Maybe he has oppo research that could move the needle. | 或许他有办法可以解决这件事 |
[13:43] | Call him. | 打电话给他 |
[13:44] | I’ll break him before I let him break NATO. | 在他毁掉北约之前我要把他毁掉 |
[13:57] | Good morning, Daisy. | 早上好 黛西 |
[13:58] | – Yeah, hi. – Nadine. | -你好 -纳丁 |
[14:08] | Before we go any further, | 在我们开始前 |
[14:09] | you need to understand that nothing we discuss | 你得明白我们讨论的所有事 |
[14:11] | can come back to me. | 不能追究到我身上 |
[14:13] | My reputation– and therefore, my business– | 我的名声 也就是 我的事业 |
[14:14] | depends on it. | 都和这事息息相关 |
[14:15] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[14:16] | It’s part of my thing. Okay, then. | 我对这很在乎 那就开始吧 |
[14:18] | On to the kompromat. | 回到丑闻上来 |
[14:19] | The Russians have more words for “Blackmai”” | 俄罗斯人表达”敲诈”的词汇 |
[14:21] | than the Eskimos have for “Snow”” | 比爱斯基摩人对”雪”的词汇还要多 |
[14:23] | That’s what we’re doing, right? | 这就是我们现在要做的 对吗 |
[14:25] | We prefer “Inducements.” | 我们更喜欢”利诱”这个词 |
[14:27] | So, back in last year’s presidential campaign in France, | 所以 去年法国的总统大选的时候 |
[14:29] | I did some consulting work for President Perrin’s | 我为佩兰总统的竞争对手雅克·波奈特 |
[14:32] | opponent, Jacques Brunet. | 做过一些顾问工作 |
[14:33] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[14:34] | He’s a milksop, which is why he’s not President Brunet. | 他是个懦夫 也是他没当上总统的原因 |
[14:37] | He wouldn’t use the dirt | 他不愿利用你收集到的 |
[14:39] | you gathered on Perrin? | 佩兰的丑闻吗 |
[14:40] | Not Perrin. Perrin’s son. | 不是佩兰的 佩兰儿子的 |
[14:43] | Michel. He’s an investment guy, right? | 米歇尔 他是一名调查员 对吗 |
[14:45] | Not anymore. Want to know why? | 不再是了 想知道原因吗 |
[14:49] | Hand in le cookie jar. | 贪污受贿 |
[14:50] | To the tune of tens of millions of euros. | 数额高达上千万欧元 |
[14:52] | At least that’s what Interpol thinks. | 至少这是国际刑警组织的说法 |
[14:54] | But Perrin ran against corruption. | 但是佩兰反腐啊 |
[14:58] | The investigation was secret during the election, | 在选举期间调查一直在秘密进行 |
[15:00] | but it’s ongoing. So even though Michel left his firm, | 现在浮出水面 所以即使米歇尔离开了公司 |
[15:03] | this could sink Perrin and his family. | 这件事可能会毁了佩兰和他的家人 |
[15:07] | So the play is to threaten to expose him | 所以如果他不肯回北约 |
[15:10] | if he doesn’t back NATO. | 可以威胁要曝光他 |
[15:11] | And/or to make Interpol’s investigation go away | 如果他同意回到北约 |
[15:13] | if he does the right thing. | 可以/或让国际刑警组织放弃调查 |
[15:18] | It’s what you asked for. | 如果这就是你想要的 |
[15:20] | It is. | 没错 |
[15:24] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢谢你 麦克 |
[15:26] | 中情局总部 兰利 弗吉尼亚 | |
[15:27] | Salnikov clearly aims to take Bulgaria, | 萨尔尼科夫显然瞄准了保加利亚 |
[15:29] | and with NATO in shambles… | 随着北约陷入混乱… |
[15:31] | There’s no one to stop him. | 没人能阻止得了他 |
[15:34] | The question is why now? | 问题是 为何选这个时候 |
[15:36] | Russia’s been looking to expand its borders | 俄罗斯从七年前帕维尔·奥斯特罗当政时 |
[15:37] | ever since Pavel Ostrov came to power seven years ago. | 就有扩充疆域的想法 |
[15:41] | But why is Salnikov | 但为何选保加利亚 |
[15:44] | going after a NATO country? | 对北约同盟国下手 |
[15:47] | Why be so brazen? | 为什么如此胆大 |
[15:48] | He’s making this big move, | 他这一步走的佷险 |
[15:49] | so you’d think he’d want his most trusted advisors by his side. | 所以他本该将其最得力的顾问留在身边 |
[15:53] | Instead, he spent the last four months cleaning house. | 而不是 花四个月时间清理门户 |
[15:58] | If Salnikov’s behavior is increasingly | 如果萨尔尼科夫的举动如此 |
[16:00] | erratic and aggressive… | 不稳定且带有侵略性 |
[16:03] | could be a sign that he feels | 可能是他感觉他快控制不住 |
[16:05] | he’s losing his grip on Russia. | 俄罗斯局势的一个征兆 |
[16:08] | And… who comes for the king | 他力量不济时 |
[16:10] | – when he’s vulnerable? – His generals. | -谁会来找他 -他的将军们 |
[16:13] | And yet whoever Salnikov appointed theatre commander | 然而不管萨尔尼科夫任命谁当指挥官 |
[16:15] | of the Bulgaria mission | 保加利亚任务战区司令的人 |
[16:17] | must still be in his good graces. | 肯定还很受他的青睐 |
[16:18] | We think it’s Vladimir Doroshevich. | 我们认为是弗拉基米尔·多罗沙维奇 |
[16:21] | He’s a hardliner, and one of Ostrov’s right-hand men. | 他是强硬派 也是奥斯特罗夫的得力下属 |
[16:23] | You worked on intel inside Doroshevich’s team | 你在乌克兰入侵期间负责 |
[16:25] | during the Ukraine invasion, isn’t that right? | 多罗沙维奇团队的情报工作 对吗 |
[16:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:29] | The file says your asset, Dmitri Petrov, | 档案上说你的线人迪米特里·派特洛夫 |
[16:32] | was compromised and probably executed. | 暴露了 且很可能已被处死 |
[16:36] | Do you have any other access? | 你还有其他渠道吗 |
[16:41] | I might. | 可能有 |
[16:50] | I’m onto you. | 我盯上你了 |
[16:52] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[16:54] | I saw you checking out his butt. | 我看到你在打量他的臀部 |
[16:57] | To whose butt are we referring? | 我们在说的是谁的臀部 |
[16:59] | Oh, Nadine, come on. | 纳丁 别装了 |
[17:01] | I’m pregnant and alone. | 我是个单身孕妇 |
[17:02] | If you’re having some awesome, torrid affair | 如果你有什么极其激情的恋情 |
[17:04] | you have to let me in. | 一定得让我知道 |
[17:06] | – How long? – Since election night. | -多久了 -自选举夜开始 |
[17:09] | Off and on. | 断断续续 |
[17:11] | Lately, mostly on. | 最近一直持续着 |
[17:13] | Damn, Mike B. | 不错嘛 麦克·B |
[17:15] | Who knew? | 谁能想到呢 |
[17:16] | I mean, I-I hardly know anything about him, really. | 我其实并不怎么了解他 |
[17:21] | Well, okay– | 好吧 |
[17:22] | he has some kind of troubled relationship with his son. | 他和他儿子的关系有点糟糕 |
[17:26] | His ex-wife seems to hate him. | 他的前妻好像恨他 |
[17:29] | And he’s too close to his dog. | 而且他和他的狗太亲密了 |
[17:30] | Okay, have you done a background check? | 你做背景调查了吗 |
[17:32] | Oh, of course not. No. | 当然没有 |
[17:34] | Have you at least, you know, trolled him? | 你至少人肉他了吧 |
[17:37] | Oh… I… | 我… |
[17:38] | That’s… stalky. | 那样算跟踪了吧 |
[17:40] | Yesterday’s stalky is today’s getting to know you. | 昨日的跟踪是今日的设法了解 |
[17:43] | Take it from the girl who got knocked up | 相信我这个被一个假身份的男人 |
[17:44] | by a guy with a false identity. | 搞大肚子的女人吧 |
[17:46] | We’ll start small. Image search. | 我们先从小的方面开始 图片搜索 |
[17:49] | Correspondents’ Dinner photo op with Al Roker. | 媒体拍到的和艾尔.洛克的晚宴照片 |
[17:52] | – Okay. – Wow, Mike. | -好吧 -棒啊 麦克 |
[17:53] | The ’80s called and they want their tux back. | 80年代来电 晚礼服该还回去了 |
[17:56] | Oh, look. | 看 |
[17:58] | He’s on some charity softball team. | 他是某个慈善垒球队的 |
[18:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:06] | What? | 到底怎么了 |
[18:07] | That could be from a while back. | 那可能是很久之前的 |
[18:10] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[18:12] | – Almost a while back. – It’s three months ago. | -差不多是很久之前 -才三个月前 |
[18:14] | I mean, they don’t necessarily look together together. | 他们不一定是在一起了 |
[18:17] | Did you guys discuss exclusivity? | 你们谈论过要专一吗 |
[18:20] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:22] | So I guess that means that’s his business. | 所以这似乎意味着那是他自己的事 |
[18:29] | President Perrin, | 佩兰总统 |
[18:30] | this is an off-the-books conversation. | 这是非正式会谈 |
[18:33] | About an ongoing Interpol investigation | 关于一项国际刑警正在进行的 |
[18:35] | into your son, Michel. | 对你儿子米歇尔的调查 |
[18:37] | Securities fraud, bribing a French market official. | 证券欺诈 贿赂一个法国市场官员 |
[18:40] | I’m… I think you know the details. | 我…我想你知道细节 |
[18:43] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[18:44] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[18:45] | The U.S. has a lot of sway over Interpol, | 美国对国际刑警颇有影响力 |
[18:48] | and I am confident that we can find a way | 我相信我们能找到办法 |
[18:50] | to make Michel’s problems go away. | 解决米歇尔的麻烦 |
[18:54] | Go with us on Article 5, | 支持我们的第5项条款 |
[18:56] | which you know is the right thing to do, | 你应该知道这是正确的选择 |
[18:58] | and your son will have a future. | 同时你儿子能有未来 |
[19:01] | Madame, the rest of NATO can lose their minds | 国务卿 北约其他国家可能神志不清 |
[19:04] | and go to war with a nuclear superpower, | 对一个超级核大国开战 |
[19:07] | but I will never allow France to be drawn into it. | 但我绝不会让法国被拖下水 |
[19:11] | Not for anything. | 绝不可能 |
[19:16] | Belgium and Turkey are wavering on troop deployment, | 比利时和土耳其犹豫出兵 |
[19:18] | saying if France won’t join the party, | 称如果法国不参与 |
[19:19] | they’ll pull their soldiers out of the NATO Response Force. | 他们会将士兵撤出北约快反部队 |
[19:23] | And once that happens… | 一旦这情况发生 |
[19:25] | the alliance is on very thin ice. | 他们的联盟就如履薄冰 |
[19:27] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 国务卿 |
[19:31] | Thanks, Jay. | 谢谢 杰伊 |
[19:41] | Thanks for coming on such short notice, Dmitri. | 谢谢你这么快就赶来 迪米特里 |
[19:44] | I don’t mind. I like it here. | 我不介意 我喜欢这里 |
[19:49] | You look well. | 你看起来气色很好 |
[19:52] | I am. | 确实是的 |
[19:55] | So, I’m sure you’ve heard what’s going on in Russia. | 我相信你听说俄罗斯的情况了 |
[19:59] | We think that, uh, your old boss, Doroshevich, | 我们觉得你原来的上司多罗沙维奇 |
[20:04] | is behind the Bulgarian invasion. | 是保加利亚入侵的幕后黑手 |
[20:09] | That would not surprise me. | 我并不感到吃惊 |
[20:12] | He was always pushing Ostrov | 他总是鼓动奥斯特罗夫 |
[20:13] | to take a more aggressive stance towards Europe. | 对欧洲采取更激进的立场 |
[20:19] | Would you be willing to look at some intelligence we’ve acquired, | 你愿意看看我们得到的一些情报 |
[20:22] | give me your take? | 告诉我你的看法吗 |
[20:25] | When I offered my assistance before, | 我之前提出要帮忙时 |
[20:26] | you told me it was impossible because of President Dalton’s | 你告诉我那不可能 因为道尔顿总统 |
[20:29] | promise to the Russian government. | 对俄罗斯政府有承诺 |
[20:31] | What’s changed? | 什么改变了 |
[20:33] | Part of the agreement with Russia | 与俄罗斯的协议包括 |
[20:34] | is that they honor their neighbors’ borders. | 他们要尊重邻国的国界 |
[20:36] | This incursion into Bulgaria, | 对保加利亚的侵犯 |
[20:39] | covert as it may be, | 尽管隐秘 |
[20:41] | nullifies that deal. | 也使协议无效了 |
[20:44] | But if Salnikov knew I was in D.C… | 但如果萨尔尼科夫知道我在华盛顿… |
[20:48] | We have ways of protecting you. | 我们有办法保护你 |
[20:51] | It’s a risk, it is. | 这确实有风险 |
[20:54] | It’s up to you, of course. | 当然由你决定 |
[20:59] | Elizabeth, what the hell, about Perrin? | 伊丽莎白 佩兰是怎么回事 |
[21:01] | I thought Mike B. was getting you fresh oppo on his kid. | 麦克·B不是给你了对他儿子的调查吗 |
[21:02] | Apparently the French president would rather kneecap NATO | 显然法国总统宁愿削弱北约 |
[21:06] | – than save his son. – Well, he’s gonna get his wish. | -也不愿救他儿子 -他会得偿所愿的 |
[21:08] | We’re just getting word on the latest Russian escalation. | 我们刚刚得到俄罗斯增兵的最新消息 |
[21:12] | They’re just getting started. | 他们才刚开始 |
[21:16] | The Russians’ Black Sea Fleet | 俄罗斯的黑海舰队 |
[21:17] | just penetrated Bulgaria’s territorial waters. | 刚进入了保加利亚领海 |
[21:19] | We have reports from the Bulgarian Coast Guard | 我们收到保加利亚海岸巡逻队的报告 |
[21:21] | that they’re seizing civilian vessels | 他们夺取民用船只 |
[21:23] | and taking the crews hostage. | 挟持船员为人质 |
[21:24] | SIGINT indicates that the fleet is carrying | 通信情报表明该舰队载着 |
[21:26] | 10,000 shock troops for a marine invasion. | 一万突击队 准备海上入侵 |
[21:29] | There’s no way Bulgaria’s military will be able to stand that. | 保加利亚的军队不可能防守得住 |
[21:32] | Because the whole point of NATO is they shouldn’t have to. | 因为北约的意义就在他们不必如此 |
[21:35] | If Russia takes Bulgaria, | 如果俄罗斯拿下保加利亚 |
[21:37] | they’ll be in Poland by Christmas. | 那么他们圣诞就会到波兰 |
[21:42] | Send the Sixth Fleet to the Black Sea. | 派第六舰队前往黑海 |
[21:45] | If NATO can’t get it together to stand up to Russian aggression, | 如果北约不能团结一致对抗俄罗斯的侵犯 |
[21:48] | then we’ll do it ourselves. | 那么我们就自己来 |
[21:51] | Yes, sir. | 好的 总统 |
[21:59] | So if the most important agreement since the Magna Carta | 如果自《大宪章》以来最重要的协约 |
[22:03] | falls apart on my watch, | 在我负责时破裂 |
[22:06] | probably never make it on a stamp, right? | 我可能就登不上邮票了 对吧 |
[22:09] | Stamps are on their way out. | 邮票即将过时了 |
[22:12] | I’m really scared. | 我真的害怕 |
[22:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:20] | I can’t even think | 我想都不敢想 |
[22:22] | of our kids living in a world like this. | 我们的孩子活在这样的世界 |
[22:25] | If NATO goes away, how are they ever gonna feel safe? | 如果北约解体 他们还怎么有安全感 |
[22:29] | Not just to pursue the big things, | 不只是追求大目标 |
[22:31] | but to– I don’t– the freedom to enjoy | 而是自由享受 |
[22:35] | the small, dumb stuff, | 低级的小东西 |
[22:36] | like playing board games by candlelight, | 比如在烛光下玩棋类游戏 |
[22:40] | which they didn’t even want to do, but if they did… | 虽然他们并不想玩 但如果想玩了… |
[22:45] | I’ve got faith. | 我有信心 |
[22:48] | Must be nice. | 肯定很好 |
[22:49] | I’ll keep it for both of us. | 我会一直对我们两个有信心 |
[22:53] | You’re gonna have to. | 你必须得有信心 |
[22:55] | Because if this alliance falls apart, | 因为如果联盟破裂 |
[22:58] | then there won’t be any relationships to build on. | 就没有任何可以建立的关系了 |
[23:12] | POTUS is trying to ramp up | 总统试图增强 |
[23:14] | our military presence around Bulgaria, | 我们在保加利亚周围的军队 |
[23:16] | but Congress is already making noises | 但国会已经就《战争权利法》 |
[23:18] | about the War Powers Act. | 吵个不停了 |
[23:20] | All of which is to say, I really wish Mike’s intel | 也就是说 我真的希望麦克的情报 |
[23:23] | had moved the needle with France. | 使法国方面发生变化 |
[23:25] | Well, speaking of Mike, ma’am, | 说到麦克 国务卿 |
[23:27] | I, we need to talk. | 我 我们需要谈谈 |
[23:29] | Daisy and I were doing some investigating, and, | 戴西和我做了一些调查 |
[23:33] | this woman, Simone LeClerc, | 这个女人 西蒙·勒克莱尔 |
[23:35] | is the president of a think tank | 是一个叫欧洲独立联盟的 |
[23:38] | called European Independence League. | 智囊团的会长 |
[23:41] | They advocate for loosening, the EU regulations, right? | 他们主张放松欧盟规章 是吗 |
[23:45] | Well, that’s their public face. | 那是他们的公众形象 |
[23:47] | But secretly, | 但暗地里 |
[23:49] | they are radically nationalist, | 他们是激进的民族主义者 |
[23:51] | and covertly fund efforts | 并秘密资助 |
[23:54] | to dismantle the EU, NATO, | 解散欧盟和北约 |
[23:57] | and the entire European project. | 及整个欧洲计划的行动 |
[24:01] | And Mike is dating her? | 麦克在和她约会吗 |
[24:06] | Mike is working for her. | 麦克在为她卖命 |
[24:09] | Apparently, | 显然 |
[24:10] | even though he was on the other side of the campaign, | 尽管他是另一个阵营的人 |
[24:13] | they were so impressed by his work, | 他们惊叹于他的成就 |
[24:15] | they brought him on board. | 他们让他加入了 |
[24:18] | He was on their payroll for at least a year. | 他们给他付工资至少一年了 |
[24:21] | That’s why his intel on Perrin didn’t pan out. | 所以他对佩兰的情报才不成功 |
[24:24] | It was a decoy. | 那是圈套 |
[24:29] | Mike B. is a genuine snake. | 麦克·B是真正的阴险人物 |
[24:32] | Ma’am, | 国务卿 |
[24:34] | I would like to believe | 我想要相信 |
[24:35] | that he would not betray you like this. | 他不会像这样背叛你 |
[24:39] | You know what? Let’s just take a breath. | 我们先缓口气 |
[24:41] | We don’t know enough yet. | 我们的了解还不充分 |
[24:45] | But we are definitely gonna find out. | 但我们绝对会查明真相 |
[24:49] | So strange to be looking at these faces again. | 再看到这些面孔感觉好奇怪 |
[24:51] | So many dead. | 许多人死了 |
[24:53] | Some I had forgotten, | 有的我已经不记得了 |
[24:54] | others, I still dream about. | 有的还出现在我梦里 |
[25:00] | There’s a name missing from your matrix. | 你的图板上还少了一个人 |
[25:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:05] | Oleg Gruzinsky. | 奥列格·格鲁琴斯基 |
[25:08] | He and Doroshevich are close friends from university. | 他和多罗沙维奇是大学时的好朋友 |
[25:12] | Based on the general’s recommendation, | 由于将军的推荐 |
[25:14] | Pavel Ostrov made him ambassador to Cyprus. | 帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫让他当了塞浦路斯大使 |
[25:18] | Officially, he runs a small bank on the island, | 名义上 他管理一个岛上的小银行 |
[25:20] | but a lot of Russians launder their money through Cyprus. | 但很多俄罗斯人通过塞浦路斯洗钱 |
[25:23] | So unofficially… | 所以背地里… |
[25:24] | He’s Salnikov’s money guy. | 他是给萨尔尼科夫洗钱的 |
[25:26] | His main job is to deliver briefcases full | 他的主要工作就是给所有政府 |
[25:28] | of laundered cash to anyone the government wants to influence. | 想要影响的人送洗白了的钱 |
[25:31] | And there’s something else. | 还不止这些 |
[25:33] | Nikolai Sergeyev and Boris Ivchenko | 尼古拉·塞尔吉耶夫和鲍里斯·伊夫琴科 |
[25:36] | were protégés of Gruzinsky. | 是格鲁琴斯基的人 |
[25:38] | If Salnikov is determined to take out | 如果萨尔尼科夫打算除掉 |
[25:40] | everyone that knows about his finances, | 所有了解他财政的人 |
[25:43] | Doroshevich will only be able | 多罗沙维奇就保护不了 |
[25:45] | to protect his old friend for so long. | 他的老朋友多长时间了 |
[25:50] | Gruzinsky may already be dead. | 格鲁琴斯基可能已经死了 |
[25:52] | Yeah, or if he’s smart, he’s already on the run. | 如果他机灵的话 也早就跑了 |
[25:55] | I’m gonna have my team track him down. | 我会让我的人找到他 |
[25:59] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[26:01] | – Hey, honey. – Oh, hi. | -亲爱的 -爸爸 |
[26:02] | I-I thought, you and Jareth | 你和杰瑞斯不是要去 |
[26:03] | were going to the Kennedy Center. | 肯尼迪中心吗 |
[26:04] | Yeah, yeah, we are. | 是的 |
[26:05] | Um, I just left the tickets | 我把我的票 |
[26:08] | in my desk upstairs. | 忘在抽屉里了 |
[26:08] | It might have been a Freudian slip. | 可能是因为我本来就不想去 |
[26:13] | This is Alexander… | 这位是亚历山大… |
[26:15] | Alexander Mironov. | 亚历山大·米罗诺夫 |
[26:16] | I, work with your father at the War College. | 我是你父亲战争学院的同事 |
[26:18] | Stevie. | 我是斯蒂芬 |
[26:20] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[26:23] | So Jareth is in the car waiting, | 杰瑞斯还在车里等我 |
[26:27] | so I’m just gonna get those… | 我上楼拿… |
[26:30] | those tickets, yeah. | …票了 |
[26:31] | Have a good time, honey. | 好好玩 宝贝儿 |
[26:31] | Enjoy the concert. | 好好享受音乐会 |
[26:32] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:36] | That was fast. | 他们查得好快 |
[26:37] | According to my analyst, Oleg Gruzinsky | 我的分析员说奥列格·格鲁琴斯基 |
[26:39] | has been in Newfoundland for the last two months. | 过去的两个月间一直在纽芬兰 |
[26:42] | That is a long, cold fishing trip. | 这冰上钓鱼的时间可够长的 |
[26:45] | He’s afraid to go home. | 他害怕回家 |
[26:48] | I can’t understand | 我不明白我们为什么 |
[26:49] | why we’re sending our troops into harm’s way | 要让我们的部队去送死 |
[26:51] | to defend some country most of us could barely find on a map. | 来保护一个没人能在地图上找得到的国家 |
[26:55] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[26:56] | To keep us safe? | 为了我们自己的安全吗 |
[26:59] | To make our lives better? | 为了让我们生活地更好吗 |
[27:02] | I’m sick of hearing it. | 我听得耳朵都出茧子了 |
[27:04] | Because that’s the same excuse that killed my son. | 他们害死我儿子时也是这么说的 |
[27:07] | Thank you, Audrey. I’m so sorry. | 谢谢 奥德丽 我很遗憾 |
[27:10] | The War Powers Act was conceived to stop | 战争权利法案的设想就是为了制止 |
[27:13] | this kind of reckless military adventurism. | 这种鲁莽的军事冒险主义行为 |
[27:16] | That’s why I’m joining with my fellow senators to demand | 所以我和参议员们一起 |
[27:19] | that President Dalton seek a formal authorization | 要求道尔顿总统在任何军事行动之前 |
[27:19] | 最新消息 …要求道尔顿总统得到正式许可… | |
[27:22] | before any military action. | 得到我们的正式许可 |
[27:23] | We’re not attacking some failed state. | 我们并没有攻击弱小国家 |
[27:26] | We’re defending a NATO country. | 而是在保卫一个北约国家 |
[27:29] | Besides, what’s left of Bulgaria will be flying | 而且 等到他们同意出兵 |
[27:31] | the Russian flag before they take the first roll call. | 保加利亚的残余国土上就插满俄罗斯国旗了 |
[27:34] | Wars are not about tanks | 战争并不是飞机坦克 |
[27:36] | and planes, they’re about symbols. | 而是一种象征 |
[27:38] | And if we don’t get the Gold Star mother on board, | 如果我们不能取得阵亡将士母亲的支持 |
[27:40] | we’re gonna lose before firing a shot. | 我们还没开火就已经输了 |
[27:42] | She has interviews lined up with every morning show | 她就要登上 |
[27:44] | that doesn’t involve puppets. | 所有严肃的晨间节目 |
[27:46] | You got to stop her. | 你得制止她 |
[27:50] | Mrs. Stewart, thanks for agreeing to meet me. | 斯图尔特太太 谢谢您见我 |
[27:50] | 世界大战纪念碑 华盛顿特区 | |
[27:54] | I wanted us to talk | 我想和你谈谈 |
[27:56] | and I thought this was a perfect place for it. | 我认为这个地方很合适 |
[28:00] | Uh, you don’t have to explain World War II to me. | 你不用向我解释二战 |
[28:04] | – Good. – I understand that one. | -好的 -我了解二战 |
[28:06] | Good. | 好的 |
[28:08] | And you also understand that one of the greatest things | 那么你也应该了解二战的所有牺牲 |
[28:11] | to come out of all those sacrifices | 换来的最伟大的事情之一 |
[28:13] | was the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. | 就是北约的成立 |
[28:16] | It was created to prevent the circumstances | 北约的成立就是为了防止 |
[28:19] | that caused both world wars– | 导致两次世界大战的情况再次出现 |
[28:21] | an imbalance of military power | 那就是邻国间 |
[28:23] | among neighboring countries. | 军事力量的不平衡 |
[28:26] | People build a strong army, they want to use it. | 人们建起了强大的军队 就想要使用它 |
[28:29] | Maybe annex a weaker country, | 也许今天吞并一个弱国 |
[28:32] | and then another. | 明天再吞并一个 |
[28:34] | And suddenly, everyone has to jump into the fight. | 忽然之间 人人都得上战场 |
[28:38] | World war. | 这就是世界大战 |
[28:39] | And the last one | 上一次世界大战 |
[28:42] | produced the most dangerous weapon of all. | 制造出了最危险的武器 |
[28:46] | So the superpowers met each other’s capabilities. | 超级大国们见识了对方的实力 |
[28:49] | They signed a nonproliferation agreement | 他们签订了防止核武器扩散条约 |
[28:53] | to stop the spread of nuclear weapons. | 来制止核武器的扩散 |
[28:56] | Because of NATO we were able to say to our allies, | 因为北约 我们能够对我们的同盟国说 |
[28:59] | you don’t need to build up your military, | 你不用为了保护自己 |
[29:03] | or nuclear arsenal, | 不受俄罗斯或其他敌人的威胁 |
[29:06] | to feel safe from Russia or any other enemy, | 而建立自己的军队或是核武器 |
[29:09] | because we have your back. | 因为有我们保护你们 |
[29:12] | Our army is your army. | 我们的军队就是你们的军队 |
[29:15] | And your conflict | 你们的争端 |
[29:17] | is our conflict. | 就是我们的争端 |
[29:21] | If NATO fails, | 如果北约垮了 |
[29:24] | the European nations will be on their own. | 欧盟就势单力薄了 |
[29:28] | And then everyone jumps back into an arms race. | 然后大家就纷纷开始扩展军备 |
[29:31] | And I truly believe that that is the end | 而我相信这就是我们所认识的 |
[29:33] | of our western democracy as we know it. | 西方民主的末日 |
[29:36] | And Mrs. Stewart, | 斯图尔特太太 |
[29:39] | I can’t believe that’s what your son would have wanted. | 我不相信这是你儿子希望见到的 |
[29:42] | Do you? | 你相信吗 |
[29:45] | I understand | 我明白你为什么希望 |
[29:48] | why you want the world to hear your story. | 全世界都听到你的经历 |
[29:52] | But please, give me some time to make this right. | 但是请给我点时间来纠正这一切 |
[30:11] | Checking the obituaries, Oleg? | 你在找讣告吗 奥列格 |
[30:14] | None of your compatriots died today. | 今天没有你的同胞死去的消息 |
[30:17] | Yet. | 还没有 |
[30:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:21] | I’m a friend from America. | 我是来自美国的朋友 |
[30:26] | I have no friends in America. | 我在美国没有朋友 |
[30:29] | Maybe it’s time to broaden your circle. | 也许你应该拓宽一下朋友圈 |
[30:36] | I loathe our lunchtime runs. | 我讨厌我们的午间跑步 |
[30:38] | Why can’t we just have salads | 为什么我们不能向正常人一样 |
[30:40] | at Café du Parc like normal people? | 在公园咖啡馆吃沙拉 |
[30:41] | ‘Cause I didn’t want anyone around | 因为我要说的话 |
[30:43] | for what we have to talk about. | 不想让别人听见 |
[30:44] | Yeah, sorry about the Perrin thing. | 佩兰总统的事我很遗憾 |
[30:46] | I’m surprised the INTERPOL thing didn’t bring him around. | 我很吃惊连国际刑警的事都没有劝服他 |
[30:48] | – Were you? – Was I what? | -真的吗 -真的什么 |
[30:50] | Surprised. | 你真的吃惊吗 |
[30:52] | ‘Cause there’s a pretty good case | 因为这事 |
[30:53] | to be made that things played out | 完全朝 |
[30:54] | just the way you wanted them to. | 你希望的方向发展 |
[30:57] | Ah, dammit. | 讨厌 |
[30:57] | The jogging thing’s always an ambush. | 跑步总是有埋伏 |
[31:03] | I know about your work with the European Independence League, | 我知道你和欧洲独立联盟合作的事 |
[31:06] | or the “I Hate NATO Club,” | 又称”我恨北约俱乐部” |
[31:08] | or whatever the hell it’s called. | 或者别的什么名字 |
[31:09] | and you, you think I’m playing a double game | 你以为我在耍两面派 |
[31:11] | ’cause I’m still on their payroll? | 因为他们还在给我付钱吗 |
[31:12] | Well, since you didn’t tell me | 你一开始又没告诉我 |
[31:14] | you were on it in the first place, yeah… | 所以… |
[31:16] | – Elizabeth. – I kind of do. | -伊丽莎白 -我是这么想的 |
[31:17] | I would never betray you. | 我绝不会背叛你 |
[31:19] | Not for the kind of money they’re offering, anyway. | 绝不会为了他们付给我的那点钱 |
[31:24] | Fond as I am of you, Mike, | 我这么喜欢你 麦克 |
[31:27] | you try to jack me around, | 你再跟我对着干 |
[31:28] | my next conversation’s gonna be with the Attorney General. | 我们下次就在司法部长那里见了 |
[31:31] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[31:32] | Easy. Easy. Come here. | 冷静 冷静 过来 |
[31:36] | Look… | 是这样的 |
[31:37] | My guy lost the election in France. | 我的人输掉了法国大选 |
[31:40] | I-I signed on with the European Independence League. | 我就和欧独联签了工作合同 |
[31:43] | I thought the EIL | 我以为欧独联 |
[31:43] | was a center-right think tank, like everybody else. | 和大家一样 是个略右倾团体 |
[31:45] | I had no idea they were a crypto-fascist creep squad. | 我完全没想到他们是个秘密法西斯变态小队 |
[31:48] | And once you uncovered the creep squad element? | 你发现了他们有问题之后呢 |
[31:50] | I quit. | 我就辞职了 |
[31:52] | Months ago. | 都好几个月了 |
[31:53] | Do you want to see my paystubs? I’m a cynic, | 你要不要我的工资单 我是个愤青 |
[31:55] | but I-I draw the line at trying to destroy democracy. | 但是我绝不会破坏民主 |
[31:57] | And I-I certainly wouldn’t trade on our relationship. | 我也绝不会出卖我们的关系 |
[31:59] | Well, you should have told me up front. | 你应该光明正大地告诉我的 |
[32:00] | There was nothing to tell you. | 我根本没什么可说的 |
[32:01] | And by the way, I don’t work for you. | 而且 你也不是我老板 |
[32:02] | I’m not one of your little people. | 我不怕你的那些小鬼们 |
[32:04] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[32:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:12] | And I do want to see paystubs. | 我要看你的工资单 |
[32:13] | Of course you do. | 你当然想看了 |
[32:15] | I would, too. | 我要是你我也想看 |
[32:16] | Another wonderful threshold of intimacy crossed. | 我们的亲密关系又近了一步 |
[32:19] | Oleg Gruzinsky’s job was to deliver bribes to whoever | 奥列格·格鲁琴斯基的工作是为所有 |
[32:22] | President Salnikov was trying to influence. | 萨尔尼科夫总统想要影响的人提供贿赂 |
[32:24] | But one contact stood out for Gruzinsky. | 但其中的一个人非同一般 |
[32:28] | He thought a record of that meeting | 于是他录了这段录像 |
[32:31] | might serve as a future insurance policy. | 好在将来保全自己 |
[32:38] | That’s Gruzinsky. | 这是格鲁琴斯基 |
[32:41] | I bring greetings from President Salnikov. | 我替萨尔尼科夫总统向您问好 |
[32:44] | I hope you brought more than greetings. | 希望你来不止是为了问好 |
[32:46] | And the other man? | 另一个人是谁 |
[32:47] | A candidate in the French presidential election. | 法国大选中的一个候选人 |
[32:50] | An outlier, running behind. | 他受孤立 落后 |
[32:51] | And running out of money. | 还缺钱 |
[32:52] | Léon Perrin. | 列昂·佩兰 |
[32:56] | Three million euros. | 三百万欧元 |
[32:57] | Six more will arrive on Saturday. | 还有六百万周六送到 |
[33:00] | More as needed. | 需要的话还有更多 |
[33:04] | You are very generous. | 你真慷慨 |
[33:07] | This is not a gift. | 这可不是白送的 |
[33:09] | It is an investment in your future presidency. | 这是对你未来总统事业的投资 |
[33:12] | We very much look forward to working with you. | 我们非常期盼与你合作 |
[33:16] | Tell your president he may call me at any time. | 告诉你们的总统他可以随时打电话给我 |
[33:23] | So Perrin made a backroom deal with the Russians. | 所以佩兰和俄罗斯做了幕后交易 |
[33:26] | Access to the highest office in France | 以让俄罗斯掌控法国总统之位 |
[33:28] | for unlimited campaign financing. | 换取无限的竞选资金 |
[33:34] | He’s been doing the Kremlin’s bidding from day one. | 他从一开始就是克林姆林宫的傀儡 |
[33:36] | The first 5,000 Russian troops | 第一批五千名俄罗斯军队 |
[33:38] | have just hit the shore in Bulgaria. | 已经抵达保加利亚海岸 |
[33:40] | So that goes one step closer to the dream. | 距离”美梦成真”只有一步之遥 |
[33:43] | It doesn’t stop at Bulgaria. | 他们可不会在保加利亚就收手 |
[33:45] | Breaking NATO has always been the end game. | 粉碎北约一直是他们的最终目标 |
[33:50] | And it’s working. | 而且进展顺利 |
[33:56] | If the video is as as damning as you say it is, | 如果那视频如你所说的那样糟糕 |
[33:58] | why not just leak it? | 为什么不直接泄露它 |
[33:59] | Then Perrin spins it as American propaganda, | 佩兰就会辩称这是美国的宣传诡计 |
[34:02] | and France spends a week chasing its tail | 法国会花上一周时间追踪它的痕迹 |
[34:04] | over whether or not it’s authentic. | 验证其真实性 |
[34:06] | In which time, Russia completes its strangulation | 这这期间 俄罗斯就能毁灭 |
[34:09] | of the legitimate government in Bulgaria, | 保加利亚的正统政府 |
[34:11] | and it’s too late. | 那时候就太迟了 |
[34:12] | So you want your old buddy Mike to leak it for you. | 所以你想让你的老朋友麦克替你泄露 |
[34:14] | You have the right contacts in the French media. | 你在法国媒体有合适的联系人 |
[34:17] | And a reputation for discretion. | 还有谨慎的声誉 |
[34:19] | Ironic, don’t you think? | 真讽刺 你不觉得吗 |
[34:21] | – That I’m the discreet one? – I beg your pardon. | -谨慎的是我吗 -你说什么 |
[34:23] | Never mind. | 无所谓 |
[34:24] | Something tells me you can handle the moral ambiguity. | 我认为你能解决道德上的困境 |
[34:28] | Now are you in, or are you out? | 你愿意帮忙吗 |
[34:39] | Do you mind? | 借一步说话 |
[34:41] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[34:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[34:51] | I know it was you | 我知道是你 |
[34:53] | who did the sleuthing and ran to teacher. | 调查我还向老师打小报告 |
[34:56] | Well, of course it was me. | 当然是我了 |
[34:59] | And if you thought | 如果你觉得 |
[35:00] | I might be in the thrall of some hostile foreign power, | 我会是某个外国敌对力量的人 |
[35:04] | I would hope that you would go to the secretary, too. | 我倒希望你也能去报告国务卿 |
[35:07] | All you had to do was ask. | 你只要问我就可以了 |
[35:09] | That’s all you had to do. | 仅此而已 |
[35:10] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[35:14] | My first obligation is to this job. | 我的首要职责就是这份工作 |
[35:18] | I get that. | 我懂的 |
[35:21] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go do some dirty work. | 恕我失陪 我得去干些脏活了 |
[35:29] | Ma’am? | 国务卿 |
[35:30] | New language just went through Ambassador Newman’s office. | 纽曼大使办公室同意了新的议案 |
[35:33] | Including the new troop commitments? | 包括新的派兵承诺吗 |
[35:34] | Paragraph seven. | 第七段 |
[35:35] | Language gives 40,000 troops of the Response Force, | 承诺了四万快速反应部队 |
[35:38] | including air and sea assets, | 包括空军和海军人员 |
[35:39] | to the “Complete discretion of the Supreme Allied Commander.” | 是”盟军最高司令的慎重决定” |
[35:41] | If this passes, we can have deployment | 如果通过了 我们可以在一小时内 |
[35:42] | to Bulgaria within the hour. | 向保加利亚派兵 |
[35:45] | But? | 但是呢 |
[35:46] | No word from Beauvais. | 博韦那边还是没有消息 |
[35:50] | I thought she resigned. | 我以为她辞职了 |
[35:51] | She’s holding out. | 她还坚持着 |
[35:52] | And until Perrin is officially impeached, she’s… | 在佩兰被正式弹劾前 她… |
[35:55] | She’s free to kill Article 5. | 仍然能随便否决第五条款 |
[35:57] | If France abstains, we’ll have the consensus. | 如果法国弃权 我们就能一致通过 |
[36:01] | I’ll make this quick. | 我就长话短说了 |
[36:03] | The CIA estimates that the last | 中情局估计 |
[36:06] | of the Bulgarian | 保加利亚 |
[36:08] | resistance pockets will collapse | 最后的防线 |
[36:11] | in the next two to three hours. | 将在接下来的两到三小时内崩塌 |
[36:13] | At which point, their subjugation | 到那时候 他们的归俄进程 |
[36:15] | to Russia will be complete. | 将会完成 |
[36:27] | This is a postcard my uncle | 这是一张我舅舅 |
[36:30] | sent to his father when he arrived in Italy. | 在抵达意大利时寄给他父亲的明信片 |
[36:35] | William Adams. | 威廉·亚当姆斯 |
[36:37] | He was in the third infantry division, | 他在美国陆军第三步兵师服役 |
[36:40] | the Battle of Anzio. | 参与了安济奥战役 |
[36:45] | “We landed safely yesterday, | “我们昨天安全登陆 |
[36:49] | “Passed the ruins of a school today. | 今天经过了一座学校的废墟 |
[36:52] | “Kids in gray rags scrambling over the heap. | 披着灰色破布的孩子们在废墟里爬着 |
[36:55] | “We got out some K rations, but | 我们拿出了一些口粮 但是 |
[36:59] | “No. | 不 |
[37:01] | “They only wanted to shake our hands. | 他们只想和我们握手 |
[37:06] | Greatest feeling of my life.” | 我人生中最震撼的感受 |
[37:11] | “Will write to you soon. | 会再给你写信 |
[37:13] | Again, my love to Mother.” I… | 依然 向母亲转达我的爱” |
[37:15] | I nev… I never met my uncle. | 我从未见过我舅舅 |
[37:18] | He died the next day | 他在第二天的 |
[37:20] | at the counter-attack. | 反攻中丧生了 |
[37:22] | But-but the thing that-that… that strikes me is | 但让我感动的是 |
[37:26] | this validation of purpose. | 对目标的肯定 |
[37:29] | The invigoration of-of fighting for something | 为了比自己更宏大的事物而战 |
[37:32] | greater than himself, for a future that he believed in. | 为了他相信的未来而战所带来的鼓舞 |
[37:38] | The certainty that he was on the right side of history. | 对他处在历史正确一侧的确信 |
[37:45] | It’s a feeling that I think | 这种感觉 |
[37:46] | everyone in this room can understand. | 我相信在座的各位都能理解 |
[37:49] | It’s time to do that again. | 是时候再提出议案了 |
[37:53] | The United States asks the Atlantic Council | 美国请求北约理事会 |
[37:55] | to immediately and publicly | 立刻公开地 |
[37:57] | declare accord on the resolution. | 宣布解决条款 |
[37:59] | The Bulgarian people second this motion. | 保加利亚人民支持这一动议 |
[38:03] | All in favor of invoking Article 5, | 全体赞成 |
[38:06] | according to the terms put forward | 根据美国解决方案中提出的条款 |
[38:09] | in the resolution by the United States? | 行使第五条款吗 |
[38:13] | The Estonian people are with you, Madam Secretary. | 爱沙尼亚人民支持你 国务卿女士 |
[38:16] | The people of Poland are, too. | 波兰也赞成 |
[38:18] | Italy stands ready. | 意大利赞成 |
[38:19] | The Royal Netherlands Army stands with you. | 皇家荷兰军队支持 |
[38:21] | The United Kingdom stands with you. | 英国赞成 |
[38:22] | The Canadian Armed Forces are with you. | 加拿大武装部队支持 |
[38:24] | The proud nation of Portugal is with you. | 葡萄牙赞成 |
[38:26] | The Spanish people are with you. | 西班牙赞成 |
[38:27] | We are in agreement. | 我们赞成 |
[38:28] | The Republic of Turkey is ready for battle. | 土耳其共和国已做好战斗准备 |
[38:30] | The Greek people are with you! | 希腊赞成 |
[38:31] | The Federal Republic of Germany is behind you. | 德意志联邦共和国支持 |
[38:32] | Croatia is with you. | 克罗地亚赞成 |
[38:33] | Belgium pledges its military commitment. | 比利时愿意出兵 |
[38:37] | The motion rests with France. | 法国弃权 |
[38:45] | The French Republic abstains. | 法兰西共和国弃权 |
[38:47] | With France abstaining, | 法国弃权 |
[38:49] | all participating members are in agreement, | 所有成员国一致通过 |
[38:51] | and the Article 5 resolution is invoked. | 第五条款解决方案生效 |
[38:54] | SACEUR now has full authority | 盟军最高司令现在全权 |
[38:57] | to bring NATO forces into combat. | 领导北约部队参与战斗 |
[39:06] | Good job. Good job. | 漂亮 漂亮 |
[39:11] | Ma’am, the celebration is underway, | 国务卿 庆祝已经开始了 |
[39:15] | and the staff is tipsily requesting your presence. | 员工们都醉醉地希望您出席 |
[39:19] | I’m just the messenger. | 我只是传话的 |
[39:20] | Also a little tipsy. | 也有几分醉 |
[39:23] | You know what? Save me a glass. | 给我留一杯吧 |
[39:24] | I’ve got one more thing to do. | 我还有一件事要做 |
[39:26] | Yup. | 好的 |
[39:32] | Minister Avdonin, good evening. | 阿多宁部长 晚上好 |
[39:34] | To you, as well, Madam Secretary. | 你也是 国务卿女士 |
[39:36] | We’ll have much more to discuss in the coming days and weeks, | 在接下来的数周里我们还有很多要谈的 |
[39:39] | but the most pressing issue at hand is the safe return | 但现在的当务之急是释放 |
[39:42] | of the Bulgarian nationals being held by Russia. | 被俄罗斯挟持的保加利亚国民 |
[39:45] | And the Russian nationals being held by NATO forces. | 是俄罗斯国民被北约部队挟持了 |
[39:48] | Return the members | 在接下来48小时内 |
[39:49] | of the Bulgarian government in your custody | 释放被你们关押的 |
[39:51] | in the next 48 hours, | 保加利亚政府成员 |
[39:52] | and NATO will release your men at the same time. | 北约也会同时释放你们的人 |
[39:55] | Is that acceptable to your government? | 你们的政府能接受吗 |
[39:57] | Yes. | 能 |
[39:59] | If that is all, Madam Secretary… | 如果没别的事了 国务卿女士… |
[40:01] | No, it’s not, Minister Avdonin. | 不 还有 阿多宁部长 |
[40:03] | There’s someone else we need back. | 我们还需要一个人 |
[40:08] | Ready. | 预备 |
[40:10] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[40:12] | Fire. | 鸣枪 |
[40:14] | Ready. | 预备 |
[40:16] | Aim. | 瞄准 |
[40:17] | Fire. | 鸣枪 |
[40:19] | Present! Hut! | 立正 |
[41:14] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[41:16] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[41:17] | We’re here! | 终于到了 |
[41:21] | We’re at the cabin. | 到小木屋了 |
[41:24] | And democracy’s intact. | 民主也完好无损 |
[41:27] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[41:30] | You still got a shot at that stamp. | 你还是有机会上邮票的 |
[41:34] | This was a really hard week. | 真是艰难的一周 |
[41:38] | I’m sorry if I wasn’t entirely myself. | 抱歉如果我不完全在状态 |
[41:41] | Yeah, I was meaning to talk to you about that. | 是啊 我本想跟你说这事的 |
[41:44] | When you’re saving the world, | 在你拯救世界的时候 |
[41:51] | could you be a little more cheerful, please? | 能再开心一点吗 |
[41:54] | We didn’t really save world. | 我们并没有拯救世界 |
[41:58] | We just… | 我们只是 |
[42:01] | well, made it okay for now. | 让它现在还行罢了 |
[42:04] | Okay for now is a pretty good deal. | 现在还行就已经很好了 |
[42:17] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[42:19] | Whoa. I remember it bigger. | 我记忆中要大些 |
[42:20] | Are you sure this is it? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[42:21] | Yup. Cabin 12, the very same one. | 没错 12号小木屋 还是它 |
[42:24] | It’ll be cozy on the inside, right? | 里面会很舒服的 对吧 |
[42:26] | We’re gonna make it cozy. | 我们会让它很舒服的 |
[42:27] | I’m gonna give you romance if it kills me, woman. | 我会给你无尽的浪漫 女人 |
[42:33] | – What? – Finally. Welcome. | -搞什么 -终于到了 欢迎光临 |
[42:36] | – Ooh, oh, be on my team. – Call it! Call it! | -快加入我这边 -我跟 |
[42:38] | Now, that’s romantic. | 这就叫浪漫 |
[42:39] | I do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[42:42] | You guys, I can’t believe it. | 你们 真是难以置信 |