时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | OK, we’re down to Nantucket Mist | 好 我们的选择缩小至楠塔基特雾色 |
[00:05] | or cappuccino foam. | 和卡布奇诺泡沫色 |
[00:08] | You’re sure you don’t like Ionian grotto? | 你确定你不喜欢爱奥尼亚洞穴色 |
[00:12] | No, | 不 |
[00:13] | I do like grottos. | 我真喜欢洞穴 |
[00:15] | And the Ionians. | 也喜欢爱奥尼亚人 |
[00:17] | – Who doesn’t? – Dad. | -谁不是呢 -爸爸 |
[00:18] | They loved art, philosophy, democracy. | 他们热爱艺术 哲学 民主 |
[00:21] | One of my all-time favorite ancient civilizations. | 我最喜欢的古文之一 |
[00:23] | Okay, great. . | 很好 |
[00:23] | But which one says warm and welcoming kitchen? | 但是哪个颜色能体现出热情好客的厨房 |
[00:26] | You know, stylish without trying? | 而又不做作 |
[00:30] | Aren’t those all the same? | 这几个颜色不都差不多吗 |
[00:31] | Seriously, Dad? | 真的吗 爸爸 |
[00:32] | No, they’re completely different. | 不 他们完全不同 |
[00:35] | You should get all three and see which one | 你应该都试试 然后看看哪个 |
[00:37] | really pops on the wall. | 在墙上好看 |
[00:39] | Look how smart college is making you. | 瞧瞧大学让你出落得多伶俐 |
[00:41] | Here you go, Hieronymus. | 给你 希罗尼穆斯 |
[00:42] | Oh, an Ionian pet name. I like it. | 一个爱奥尼亚的宠物名 我喜欢 |
[00:45] | And I have construction and materials class in five. Ciao. | 我五分钟后有建筑和材料学课 回见 |
[00:47] | All right, thanks for helping, Noodle. | 好吧 多谢帮助 宝贝 |
[00:48] | – Love you. – I lo… | -爱你 -我爱… |
[00:55] | Okay, I’ll pick up a quart of each of these | 好吧 我晚上回家路上 |
[00:57] | – on my way home tonight. – Yeah, great. | -每样买一小桶 -太好了 |
[00:58] | We’ll-we’ll paint this weekend. | 我们…我们这周末刷墙 |
[00:59] | I’m not painting. | 我才不刷 |
[01:01] | Well, okay, Grumpy. Your dad and I have it. | 好吧 暴躁鬼 你爸爸和我来 |
[01:03] | Uh, we do? | 真的 |
[01:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:06] | You’re the original Mr. DIY. | 你可是原版的动手先生 |
[01:08] | You fixed the washing machine. | 你修好了洗衣机 |
[01:10] | Well, that was a part. Painting is like a craft. | 我修好的是零件 粉刷可是个技术活 |
[01:12] | Well, we can be crafty, okay? | 我们也有技术的 好吗 |
[01:14] | It’ll be fun. Come on, come on. | 会很有意思的 拜托 拜托 |
[01:16] | We’ll get all sweaty and have a paint fight, okay? | 我们还能打一场”湿身”油漆战 好吗 |
[01:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:23] | I’m out. See ya. | 我走了 回见 |
[01:26] | We feel good about him driving himself to school, right? | 他能自己开车去学校 咱们感觉不错吧 |
[01:30] | We feel great about it. | 感觉非常好 |
[01:33] | Especially if it means we get the house to ourselves. | 特别是这意味着房子里只有我们了 |
[01:36] | Care to head back upstairs, | 要不要上楼去 |
[01:37] | – Hieronymus? – To the grotto? | -希罗尼穆斯 -回洞穴吗 |
[01:39] | The Ionians also had an appreciation of pleasure. | 爱奥尼亚人还特别懂得享受当下 |
[01:42] | Stop talking. | 别说话 |
[01:46] | “Needed at White House” | “白宫召唤” |
[01:52] | Traffic is really bad this time of day. | 这个时间正堵车呢 |
[01:54] | It’s the worst. | 堵得厉害 |
[02:00] | Hi, I’m Dmitri Petrov, | 你好 我是迪米特里·派特洛夫 |
[02:02] | but my cover is Alexander Mehranov, which… | 我的身份是亚历山大·米罗诺夫 |
[02:04] | which, of course, you also know | 当然 你也知道 |
[02:06] | and now I’m babbling like a… | 我在这胡言乱语什么… |
[02:12] | Oh. Chert. | 冷静 |
[02:16] | Chert, chert, chert, chert, chert. | 冷静 冷静 |
[02:39] | How do I look? | 我看着怎么样 |
[02:40] | You mean do you look high? | 是说像不像磕了药 |
[02:42] | Do I? | 像吗 |
[02:45] | No. | 不 |
[02:47] | Just nervous. | 有点紧张而已 |
[02:52] | I haven’t taken anything since yesterday morning. | 我从昨天早上就戒了 |
[02:55] | I’m clean. | 我干净着呢 |
[02:58] | Udachi. | 好运 |
[03:05] | Should I try the house line again? | 要我再给家里打电话吗 |
[03:07] | Just… give her another minute. | 再等会儿吧 |
[03:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:15] | – Good morning, ma’am. – Good morning. | -早上好 国务卿 -早上好 |
[03:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:18] | So… what is the crisis du jour? | 今日危机是什么 |
[03:24] | The Libyan civil war is back on. | 利比亚内战又爆发了 |
[03:27] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[03:29] | Well, about two hours ago, | 大约两小时前 |
[03:31] | talks between the Libyan National Congress | 利比亚国民大会和 |
[03:33] | and the Unified Republican Ministry | 统一共和部的会谈 |
[03:35] | broke down over control of the National Oil Company. | 在对国家石油公司的控制问题上谈崩了 |
[03:39] | So the URM | 接着统一共和部 |
[03:40] | took the opportunity to launch an offensive | 借机向马布鲁克油港 |
[03:42] | on the Mabruk oil terminal. | 发起进攻 |
[03:44] | Aren’t we offering them like a-a billion dollars in aid | 我们不是提供了十亿美元 |
[03:47] | to bury their hatchets? | 让他们休战 |
[03:49] | I mean, why would they put that at risk? | 为什么要冒险呢 |
[03:52] | Reconciliation is hard. | 和解不易 |
[03:54] | Working through the usual smorgasbord | 解决常见的大杂烩式 |
[03:57] | of power-sharing dilemmas. | 分权困境 |
[03:59] | Natural resource distribution, | 自然资源分布 |
[04:01] | security leadership, frequency of elections, | 安保领导权 选举频率 |
[04:04] | local versus centralized power, counterterrorism strategies. | 地方与中央集权 反恐策略 |
[04:09] | Your basic 3-D chess on top of a Jenga tower negotiation? | 简直就是在刀尖上跳芭蕾 |
[04:14] | At least we still have the aid package for leverage. | 至少我们还有援助计划作为筹码 |
[04:17] | Congress is pulling the plug on the aid package. | 国会正在终止援助计划 |
[04:19] | Since when? | 什么时候 |
[04:21] | Ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前 |
[04:22] | The leadership drafted a new amendment | 领导层起草了一份新修正案 |
[04:24] | reallocating the Libyan aid to | 将利比亚的援助金重新分配给 |
[04:26] | American farm subsidies. | 美国的农业补贴 |
[04:29] | Because that’s what the world needs, more corn. | 因为那正是世界所需要的 更多玉米 |
[04:32] | Senator Morejon is on the Senate floor right now | 莫雷洪参议员此刻正在参议院 |
[04:35] | arguing that our aid money | 声称我们的援助资金 |
[04:36] | could fall into the hands of terrorists. | 可能落入恐怖分子手中 |
[04:38] | And he’s not wrong. | 他说的没错 |
[04:40] | They will never make a deal without the promise of aid. | 如果无法承诺援助 他们绝不会达成协议的 |
[04:44] | And we can’t give aid without the promise of a deal. | 没有协议的保证我们不能提供援助 |
[04:48] | So, catch-22. | 进退两难 |
[04:51] | Fantastic. | 绝了 |
[04:55] | Not if we can get the Libyans | 除非我们能让利比亚 |
[04:57] | to agree to a deal before you sign that bill. | 在您签署修正案前就达成协议 |
[04:58] | How long can you wait? | 您能等多久 |
[05:00] | Four days. | 四天 |
[05:02] | Any longer, | 再久 |
[05:03] | Congress will start questioning all our aid packages. | 国会就会开始质疑我们所有的援助计划 |
[05:05] | – It’ll be a feeding frenzy. – I can work with that. | -那就得不偿失了 -我能想办法解决 |
[05:09] | We’ll start by showing them how resolved we are | 我们将首先向他们展示如果他们选择团结和统一 |
[05:12] | to stand with them | 我们将如何坚决地 |
[05:13] | if they choose unity and peace. | 与他们站在一起 |
[05:16] | And how do you plan on doing that? | 你计划怎么达成 |
[05:18] | I’ll go and literally stand with them. | 我过去 和他们站在一起 |
[05:21] | In a conflict zone? | 去内战区域 |
[05:22] | Off the record. | 非官方的 |
[05:24] | It’s still a hell of a risk. | 风险也太大了 |
[05:26] | A failed Libya is a much bigger risk. | 失控的利比亚风险更大 |
[05:28] | You’re not some random envoy, Elizabeth. | 你可不是一个随随便便的使节 伊丽莎白 |
[05:30] | If anything happens to you, we won’t just be sad, | 如果你出什么事 可不仅仅是难过 |
[05:33] | it’d-it’d be an act of war. | 那会成为一次战争行为 |
[05:34] | I will have my detail and a Marine Detachment, | 我会带着保安和一支海军特遣队 |
[05:37] | I’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[05:37] | But with our problems in Syria, | 我们现在面临叙利亚 |
[05:39] | Afghanistan, and Iraq, | 阿富汗 伊拉克的问题 |
[05:41] | we can’t afford to let Libya slip away. | 对利比亚可不能掉以轻心 |
[05:44] | Not without a fight. | 至少要试试看 |
[05:49] | No heroics, Bess. | 别逞英雄 贝丝 |
[05:52] | And if DS decides to pull the plug at any point, | 如果安保人员喊停 |
[05:54] | I’m authorizing them to pick you up | 我会授权他们带你走 |
[05:56] | and throw you back on your plane. | 并把你扔回飞机 |
[05:57] | – You got that? – Yes. | -明白了 -是的 |
[05:58] | Thank you… sir. | 多谢您 总统 |
[06:03] | I know. | 拿她没办法 |
[06:23] | – Morning. – Hey, good morning. | -早啊 -早上好 |
[06:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:26] | I’ll introduce you to the team. | 我来把你介绍给团队 |
[06:27] | They’re excited to meet you. | 他们非常期待见到你 |
[06:29] | Since we’re sticking with your cover as a tech consultant, | 我们把你的身份定为技术顾问 |
[06:31] | our front is an I.T. firm. | 因为我们的掩护是信息技术公司 |
[06:33] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[06:34] | Morning, Sally. | 早 莎莉 |
[06:36] | Good morning, gentlemen. | 早上好 先生们 |
[06:37] | This is Alexander Mehranov. | 这位是亚历山大·米罗诺夫 |
[06:41] | Welcome to the agency. | 欢迎来到公司 |
[06:43] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[06:46] | Don’t be fooled by her demeanor. | 别被她的外表迷惑 |
[06:47] | Word is she can shoot the beak off a sparrow at 100 yards. | 据说她能在一百米外把麻雀的嘴射下来 |
[06:52] | Russian military trained me not to be fooled. | 俄罗斯军队训练过我不要被欺骗 |
[06:54] | Especially by Americans. | 特别是美国人 |
[06:57] | Dylan Larsen, Molly Reid. | 迪伦·拉森 莫利·里德 |
[06:59] | This… is Dmitri Petrov. | 这位是…迪米特里·派特洛夫 |
[07:03] | It’s like seeing a ghost. | 好像看见了死人一样 |
[07:05] | Oh, my God, did I say that out loud? | 天哪 我是不是大声说出来了 |
[07:07] | Okay, get it all out. | 尽管说出来 |
[07:08] | Because from now on, he’s Alexander Mehranov. | 因为从现在起 他就是亚历山大·米拉诺夫 |
[07:10] | Even here. | 即便是在这里也是 |
[07:12] | Well, nice to meet you, Alexander. | 很高兴认识你 亚历山大 |
[07:15] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[07:16] | Or do you prefer Alex? | 还是你更喜欢亚历克斯 |
[07:18] | Uh, yeah, in Phoenix, most people called me Alex. | 在凤凰城 大多数人都叫我亚历克斯 |
[07:22] | So… | 所以… |
[07:23] | Just not “Alexi.” | 别叫”阿列克斯[俄文人名]”就行 |
[07:25] | Well, you guys are gonna have plenty of time | 你们有的是时间相互熟悉 |
[07:26] | to get to know each other, but, in brief, | 不过 简单说一下 |
[07:29] | – Dylan is ex-Army Rangers. – Yeah, a few pounds ago. | -迪伦是前陆军游骑兵 -没错 几年前 |
[07:31] | He transitioned to the CIA seven years ago. | 他七年前调到了中情局 |
[07:34] | Molly is career CIA. She started her career | 莫利一直在中情局工作 |
[07:36] | as a field agent in Chechnya. | 她一开始是驻车臣的外勤特工 |
[07:38] | Also a few pounds ago. | 也是几年前 |
[07:39] | But you have a better excuse. | 但你有更好的借口 |
[07:41] | I’m due in a couple months. | 我还有几个月就要生了 |
[07:43] | Um, and you know Alex, of course. | 你们当然认识亚历克斯 |
[07:45] | He helped us win a proxy war against Russia in the Ukraine | 他几年前帮助我们在乌克兰赢得了一场 |
[07:47] | a couple of years ago, | 对俄罗斯的代理人战争 |
[07:48] | and he’s the highest-ranking Russian military official | 他是为我们工作的等级最高的 |
[07:51] | who’s working for us. | 俄罗斯军方官员 |
[07:52] | His breadth of knowledge about the greatest geopolitical foe | 他对我们最大的地缘政治敌人的了解程度 |
[07:55] | that we have is, well, it’s unmatched anywhere in the IC. | 整个情报界都望其项背 |
[07:59] | That’s all? | 就这些吗 |
[08:00] | So, let’s move on to why we’ve assembled | 我们接下来说为什么 |
[08:04] | all this talent, and what we hope to achieve. | 要聚集你们这些人才 以及我们的期望是什么 |
[08:07] | The Russians are stepping up their efforts | 俄罗斯正在进一步 |
[08:09] | to bolster the Taliban and undermine | 支持塔利班 |
[08:12] | the democratic government in Afghanistan. | 破坏阿富汗的民主政府 |
[08:15] | I don’t have to tell you how disastrous that would be | 不用我说你们也知道 这对美国来说 |
[08:18] | to the United States… | 有多糟糕 |
[08:19] | well, the entire Western world, if they were to succeed. | 对整个西方世界有多糟糕 如果他们得逞 |
[08:23] | We now have evidence that | 我们现在有证据表明 |
[08:26] | they’re bribing Afghani officials in an attempt | 他们在贿赂阿富汗官员 |
[08:28] | to further destabilize the rule of law. | 试图进一步破坏法制 |
[08:30] | – Sounds like we need to turn one of them. – Exactly. | -听起来我们得去策反一个 -没错 |
[08:32] | Our field office in Kabul has identified | 我们驻喀布尔外勤办公室 |
[08:34] | several dozen Russian operatives | 发现了数名俄罗斯特工 |
[08:36] | working in country. | 在境内活动 |
[08:38] | This is everything we have on them. | 这就是我们知道的全部信息了 |
[08:41] | Our job is to identify who would be most likely to turn, | 我们的任务就是找出谁是最容易被策反的 |
[08:44] | and then formulate an approach. | 然后制定出方法 |
[08:47] | The Director wants us to be operational fast, | 局长希望我们能够尽快行动 |
[08:49] | so consider this speed dating. | 所以要速战速决 |
[08:58] | Since there’s scattered fighting near Tripoli, | 由于的黎波里附近有零星的战斗 |
[09:00] | we’ll corkscrew into Mitiga Airport, | 我们会螺旋行进到南方八十公里的 |
[09:02] | which is about 50 miles south, where there’s less activity. | 米提加机场 那边的战事较冷 |
[09:05] | Then we’ll haul ass by ground up into the Tillisi Hotel, | 然后我们地面急行到的黎波里东部的 |
[09:08] | which is just east of Tripoli. | 提里斯里酒店 |
[09:10] | Corkscrew, as in landing? | 螺旋状 是指着陆吗 |
[09:12] | That’s correct, sir. | 没错 |
[09:13] | Aircraft have been shot down | 过去几个月 |
[09:14] | by both sides with stingers in the last few months. | 双方都有飞机被击落 |
[09:17] | Can’t risk standard descent procedures. | 不能用标准降落程序来冒险 |
[09:19] | Well, this pregnant lady is not bummed to be staying stateside. | 本孕妇待在国内开心极了 |
[09:22] | Uh, excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[09:24] | just how corkscrewy are we talking? | 请问螺旋状是什么程度的 |
[09:28] | Tight radius, so we can secure everything below 10,000 feet. | 极小转弯半径 好在三千米以下高度确保安全 |
[09:30] | It’s a bit of a ride. | 可能会有点难受 |
[09:32] | Said the former Air Force colonel. | 出自前空军上校 |
[09:33] | Well, extraordinary precautions to ensure smooth sailing. | 需要极其小心以保障平稳飞行 |
[09:37] | What else, Ted? | 还有什么 泰德 |
[09:38] | We’ll be traveling with a small, heavily armed detail | 我们会带上一支小型重武装部队 |
[09:40] | including a Marine Detachment, | 包括一支海军部队 |
[09:42] | a medic and just two of your staff. | 一位医疗兵和您的两名幕僚 |
[09:44] | Wheels up from Andrews in three hours, | 三小时后在安德鲁斯空军基地起飞 |
[09:45] | so we can hit Libyan airspace in the dead of night. | 这样能在深夜抵达利比亚空域 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:49] | That sounds like a plan. | 听上去不错 |
[09:50] | Thanks, Ted. | 谢谢 泰德 |
[09:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:58] | See… | 你看 |
[10:00] | Now, I’m leaning toward Ionian Grotto. | 现在我更偏爱奥尼亚洞穴色了 |
[10:04] | Strong choice, I love it. | 好选择 我喜欢 |
[10:07] | They’re all exactly the same, aren’t they? | 其实都是一样的 不是吗 |
[10:09] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[10:14] | Did you, uh… | 你有没有… |
[10:16] | you ever do a corkscrew landing? | 螺旋式降落过 |
[10:20] | Yeah, a few times. | 有过几次 |
[10:22] | On transports into Iraq. | 进驻伊拉克的时候 |
[10:24] | So it’s not a big thing, right? | 所以没什么大不了的 对吧 |
[10:27] | You’re corkscrewing into Libya? | 你要螺旋式降落到利比亚 |
[10:31] | Uh, I-it’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[10:33] | It’s kind of like a really sharp turn that just keeps going. | 有点像是一直持续的急转弯 |
[10:36] | All right, well, that doesn’t sound so bad. | 好吧 听起来不是太糟糕 |
[10:40] | You just worry about making peace. | 你只管去研究和谈的事 |
[10:41] | Charm them with your Arabic. | 用你的阿拉伯语讨他们欢心 |
[10:43] | Actually, I’m gonna be using a translator. | 事实上 我会带上翻译 |
[10:46] | I’m not great with the Libyan dialect. | 利比亚方言我说的不好 |
[10:48] | Has too many diphthongs and interdental fricatives. | 有太多的双元音和齿间擦音 |
[10:53] | Hey. So you’re really doing it. | 所以你真的在刷漆 |
[10:56] | Yeah, it is really getting done. | 没错 而且快刷完了 |
[10:58] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:00] | I love this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[11:02] | I was all about Nantucket Mist ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前我还沉迷于楠塔基特雾 |
[11:05] | Now it’s Ionian Grotto. | 现在我转投奥尼亚洞穴的怀抱了 |
[11:08] | So, can I take that one? | 那么 另外那桶能给我吗 |
[11:12] | – Sure. – I’m don’t think we’re done deliberating… | -当然 -不要故意谦让吧 |
[11:13] | No. It’s dead to me. That’s yours. | 不 我已经不感兴趣了 归你了 |
[11:15] | – Please. – Awesome. | -拿吧 -好极了 |
[11:17] | Jareth’s apartment is so drab. | 杰瑞斯的公寓实在太单调了 |
[11:19] | I’ve been meaning to spruce up the living room. | 我一直想好好装点一下起居室来着 |
[11:21] | You can buy that, you know. It’s on sale at Franklin’s. | 你可以去买 富兰克林商店就有卖 |
[11:23] | Or, you know what? It’s our treat. | 算了吧 算我们送的 |
[11:25] | – Really? – Really? – Yeah, it is. | -真的吗 -真的吗 -没错 |
[11:27] | Wow, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[11:29] | From-from both of us. | 我俩都谢谢你们 |
[11:30] | All right, that’s my ride. | 好了 我的车到了 |
[11:32] | I didn’t realize you were going anywhere. | 我都不知道你要出门 |
[11:34] | Well, I didn’t either, until this afternoon. | 我之前也不知道 下午才安排的 |
[11:36] | But, uh, that’s all I can tell you. | 不过 我只能告诉你这么多 |
[11:38] | Ah. OTR, I get it. | 安全协议 我懂的 |
[11:40] | Good luck, wherever. | 一路顺风 不管去哪 |
[11:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:42] | It’s really high-end paint, you know. | 知道吗 我买的漆很贵的 |
[11:48] | So the corkscrew thing, it’s really gonna be okay? | 所以螺旋式降落 真的没事吧 |
[11:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:52] | I’m more worried about you on the ground over there. | 我更担心你在地面的活动 |
[11:55] | POTUS is way ahead of you. | 总统早就安排好了 |
[11:57] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[11:58] | I kind of love you. | 我也爱你吧 |
[12:00] | – Yeah. – A lot. | -好 -很爱很爱 |
[12:03] | All right. Get your bag, get your bag. | 好了 拿上你的行李 |
[12:04] | We have a painting date when I get back. | 等我回来我们还得约画 |
[12:11] | 米提加机场 利比亚黎波里外八十公里 | |
[12:15] | It felt like a sharp turn | 感觉像是急转弯 |
[12:16] | that just kept going and going. | 连续不停的 |
[12:17] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[12:19] | Oh. General Hamady has just arrived | 哈马迪将军已经抵达 |
[12:21] | at the Tillisi Hotel, ma’am. | 提里斯里酒店 国务卿 |
[12:22] | That’s full negotiating complement. | 还真是谈判的态度 |
[12:24] | As long as our tires hold up on this road, we’re good to go. | 只要我们的轮胎能撑住 就没有问题了 |
[12:26] | How far out are we, Matt? | 还有多远 麦特 |
[12:28] | About half an hour, ma’am. | 大概半小时车程 国务卿 |
[12:29] | I’ll let the parties know. | 我会知会相关方的 |
[12:30] | Good. Um, Jay, can we review the revenue… | 很好 杰伊 我们能再看看… |
[12:37] | Whoa, Joe, what happened? | 乔 怎么回事 |
[12:38] | Uh, someone jumped into the road. | 有人窜到路上来了 |
[12:39] | Are they armed? | 他们有武装吗 |
[12:40] | I-I don’t know, I can’t see. | 我不知道 看不见 |
[12:41] | Ma’am, you stay in the car. | 国务卿 您待在车上 |
[12:45] | What happened, Joe, did we hit anyone? | 发生什么了 乔 我们撞到谁了吗 |
[12:48] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 国务卿 |
[12:50] | Looks like a child. | 看起来是个小孩 |
[12:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[12:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[13:11] | – Cover Bluebird! – Where’s the doctor? | -掩护蓝鸟 -医生在哪里 |
[13:12] | Ma’am, I need you to get back in the car. | 国务卿 您得回到车上去 |
[13:13] | Don’t we have a medic? | 我们没有医护兵吗 |
[13:14] | – Oh, my God. – By the time I saw her, it was too late. | -天哪 -在我见到她时已经太晚了 |
[13:16] | It’s not your fault, Joe. Where is the damn medic? | 这不是你的错 乔 医护兵在哪 |
[13:19] | Ma’am, I need you to get back… | 国务卿 您得回到车上去 |
[13:20] | I’m here, I’m here. | 我来了 我来了 |
[13:21] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 请让一下 国务卿 |
[13:22] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:24] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[13:26] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[13:27] | Yeah, but losing blood. | 是的 但是正在失血 |
[13:29] | Jane! | 简 |
[13:30] | Help me stop the bleeding. | 帮我给她止血 |
[13:32] | Here. | 这里 |
[13:33] | Here. Press as hard as you can. | 这里 使劲按住 |
[13:34] | Is she gonna make it? | 能抢救过来吗 |
[13:35] | Yeah, but she needs to get to a hospital. | 能 但是要送医院 |
[13:37] | Well, then let’s get her in the car… | 那就把她抬上车 |
[13:38] | No! Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[13:39] | The road is not clear. | 道路还不安全 |
[13:40] | Crowd of potential tangos, 12 o’clock! | 正前方出现一群疑似敌人 |
[13:44] | Don’t shoot, don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[13:46] | Ma’am, we need to leave right now. | 国务卿 我们现在要马上离开 |
[13:48] | We are not leaving her lying in the road. | 不能这么把她留在路上 |
[13:49] | Ma’am, we have a potential Black Hawk Down situation! | 国务卿 我们可能会被敌人围困的 |
[13:50] | No, Ted! | 不行 泰德 |
[13:53] | I’ll, I’ll stay. | 我 我留下 |
[13:55] | So will I. | 我也留下 |
[13:56] | This is already a staggering breach of protocol. | 这已经很违反规定了 |
[13:59] | I can’t guarantee your safety. | 否则我无法保证您的安全 |
[14:01] | Please, I need you to get back in the car, right now. | 请您马上回到车上 |
[14:02] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[14:04] | Wait, just do whatever you have to do, okay? | 等一下 尽全力救活她 好吗 |
[14:07] | I-I’ll do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[14:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:13] | Aren’t you having just a little bit of fun? | 你不觉得很有意思吗 |
[14:17] | Haven’t hardly spent any time together lately. | 我们最近都没什么时间在一起 |
[14:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:21] | But here we are. | 不过现在好了 |
[14:24] | Together. | 一起 |
[14:25] | Besides, you’re definitely gonna | 况且 你在我妈妈那 |
[14:27] | score some points with my mom, | 肯定会得到加分的 |
[14:28] | ’cause she’s very into couples painting these days. | 因为她最近很喜欢两个人一起刷漆 |
[14:30] | Well. I must be having a blast. | 我看上去一定非常开心 |
[14:33] | I stand corrected. | 我错了 |
[14:34] | Is that a swipe at my mother? | 你这是在说我妈吗 |
[14:36] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[14:37] | It’s an honor to be influenced by her. | 能受她的影响是我的荣幸 |
[14:40] | What? | 什么 |
[14:42] | Why are you being so weird? | 你怎么说话这么奇怪 |
[14:45] | Maybe it’s just disconcerting | 可能是因为 |
[14:46] | to be under the thumb of a political dynasty | 被政治王朝所控制然而却被自己的 |
[14:48] | when you’ve been disinherited by your own family. | 家人剥夺继承权 有点不知所措 |
[14:50] | Whoa. “Dynasty”? | “王朝” |
[14:51] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[14:53] | And how are you under anyone’s thumb? | 你怎么就被人控制了 |
[14:55] | It’d just be nice if, every now and then, | 最好还是能 |
[14:58] | you didn’t jump through every single hoop your parents | 不要跳进你父母给你设计好的 |
[15:01] | – put in front of you. – Oh, my God, what hoops? | -圈套里 -天呐 什么圈套 |
[15:03] | Wha… you think I’m some idiot with no mind of my own? | 难道你认为我蠢到已经没有自己的思想了吗 |
[15:06] | I never called you an idiot. | 我没说你蠢 |
[15:07] | Just that I can’t think for myself. | 但你说我不会自己思考 |
[15:09] | Well, here we are painting because your mum | 我们现在刷房子只是因为你妈妈 |
[15:10] | said it was a good idea. | 让你这么做的 |
[15:11] | No, because we decided to paint. | 不 是我们一起决定要这么做的 |
[15:13] | I never said that I wanted us… | 我从没说我愿意和你… |
[15:14] | Well, you never said that you didn’t want to. | 你也没说你不愿意啊 |
[15:16] | Because you wanted to do it. | 因为你想这么做 |
[15:17] | Well, God forbid you actually tell me | 你要是不乐意 |
[15:18] | how you feel about anything. | 你可以跟我说啊 |
[15:19] | I’m telling you now. | 我现在就是在跟你说 |
[15:21] | Yeah, while trashing my family. | 是的 还贬低了我的家人 |
[15:22] | Do you want me to be honest with you or not? | 你不是让我说实话的吗 |
[15:23] | Of course. Just not after withholding your true feelings | 是的 但别在我们一起做决定的时候 |
[15:26] | when we’re making a decision, | 隐藏自己的真实想法 |
[15:28] | and then getting all pissed off at me | 然后 过后又朝我发火 |
[15:29] | about how miserable I’ve made you | 说我逼你这么做 |
[15:31] | because of, I don’t know, | 还说是因为 |
[15:33] | my family’s oppressive dynastic thumb? | 受我家这个王朝的压迫 |
[15:38] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[15:39] | It’s work. | 来活了 |
[15:39] | Oh, yeah. Of course it is. | 是啊 当然了 |
[15:42] | Nice. | 真好 |
[15:46] | 利比亚 的黎波里 提里斯酒店 | |
[15:54] | – Good morning, ma’am. – Hi. Good morning. | -早上好 国务卿 -早上好 |
[15:56] | – The parties have gathered. – Okay. | -大家都到齐了 -好的 |
[15:58] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[16:00] | Well, we’ll find out soon enough. | 很快就知道了 |
[16:03] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[16:05] | Oh, I’ve been praying a lot. | 我一直在祈祷 |
[16:07] | Ma’am, I just heard from Dr. Greene. | 国务卿 我刚收到格林医生的消息 |
[16:09] | And? What about the girl? | 怎么样 那个女孩怎么样 |
[16:10] | She sustained some pretty bad head trauma, | 她的头部创伤很严重 |
[16:11] | so they’re worried about her brain swelling up. | 他们担心她的大脑会肿起来 |
[16:13] | Apparently, the next 24 hours is key. | 所以 接下来的24小时很关键 |
[16:15] | And her family? Did they…? | 那她的家人呢 他们… |
[16:17] | Her mom and dad are at the hospital. | 她父母已经在医院了 |
[16:18] | Turns out, Aya was walking home. | 原来 阿雅当时是在回家的路上 |
[16:20] | So, that’s her-her name, Aya Alsnany. | 她 她的名字叫阿雅·阿斯纳尼 |
[16:26] | She was walking home from her grandparents’ house. | 她当时从爷爷奶奶家回去 |
[16:27] | And, they got– when she didn’t make it, | 她的家人 她一直没回去 |
[16:30] | they got worried and | 她的家人很担心 |
[16:31] | they found her eventually at the hospital. | 他们最后在医院找到了她 |
[16:34] | I’m glad they’re with her. | 还好有家人陪着 |
[16:38] | Nadine, I-I’d like you to go to the hospital. | 纳丁 我想让你去趟医院 |
[16:40] | I-I know that’s a big ask. | 我知道这个要求有些过分 |
[16:42] | No, of course I’ll go. | 不 我愿意去 |
[16:44] | Honestly, I’m having trouble focusing. | 说实话 我现在也无法集中精神 |
[16:45] | I’d rather be there. | 我很愿意过去 |
[16:46] | – Thank you. – Oh, Jay? | -谢谢你 -杰伊 |
[16:49] | Have you got this? | 你看过这个了吗 |
[16:52] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[16:58] | Okay. What do we got? | 好了 什么情况 |
[16:59] | Split decision. | 有分歧 |
[17:01] | Dylan and I have a serious crush on Maxim Polyakov. | 迪伦和我很看好马克西姆·波利亚科夫 |
[17:04] | Russian military official | 俄罗斯军事官员 |
[17:06] | who’s a direct line to the Taliban. | 跟塔利班有直接联系 |
[17:10] | Okay. Who do you like, Alex? | 好的 你选中谁了 亚历克斯 |
[17:11] | Osip Bakunin, Russian embassy attache in Kabul. | 奥西普·巴枯宁 俄罗斯驻喀布尔武官 |
[17:14] | An emissary between the GRU and the Taliban. | 格勒乌和塔利班之间的密使 |
[17:20] | Tell me about Polyakov. | 跟我说说波利亚科夫 |
[17:22] | We can connect him to a meeting with an Afghani drug lord. | 我们有他跟阿富汗毒枭会面的证据 |
[17:25] | Probably a bribe. But, even if it wasn’t, | 可能是行贿 但就算不是 |
[17:27] | there’s no way that meeting was sanctioned by the GRU. | 那次会面也绝不可能经过格勒乌的批准 |
[17:30] | We’ve got him by the balls. | 所以我们抓住了他的要害 |
[17:32] | Is there a downside? | 有什么不利吗 |
[17:33] | He’s a bit of a renegade. | 他可能会叛变 |
[17:35] | There’s a risk he could implode. | 他有出卖我们的可能 |
[17:37] | I think | 我觉得 |
[17:39] | Polyakov is even less stable than they think. | 波利亚科夫比他们认为的还不稳定 |
[17:43] | He gets jittery, it could blow us. | 他神经过敏 可能会暴露我们 |
[17:47] | Noted. Tell me about Bakunin. | 知道了 跟我说说巴枯宁 |
[17:49] | Well, we haven’t got as much leverage, | 我们没大有他的把柄 |
[17:51] | but, he does have a lot of debt. | 不过他欠了很多债 |
[17:54] | Offering to pay that off, could be intriguing to him. | 如果我们帮他还债 他可能会归顺我们 |
[17:58] | but what I like most about him | 不过我最看好的 |
[18:00] | is his ideology. | 是他的意识形态 |
[18:02] | You see, he leans leftward | 他作为俄罗斯的外交官 |
[18:03] | for a Russian diplomat. | 是左倾的 |
[18:04] | And we have, private correspondences with a cousin of his, | 而且我们跟他的一个表兄有秘密联络 |
[18:08] | who is a low-level economic minister | 他的表兄是一个低级别经济部长 |
[18:10] | advocating for a more open, democratic government. | 提倡一个更加开放 更加民主的政府 |
[18:13] | How do we know he’s not just telling the cousin | 怎么能知道他对他表兄说的话 |
[18:15] | whatever he wants to hear? | 不是逢场作戏呢 |
[18:17] | I recognize the sentiment. | 我能看出他字里行间的感情 |
[18:21] | He’s not faking it. | 不是装出来的 |
[18:24] | We flip him, he’ll be stable. | 如果能策反他 就会很稳定 |
[18:26] | We’ll own him for a long time. | 可以利用很长时间 |
[18:29] | Well… | 嗯 |
[18:30] | I like the sound of that. | 听上去不错 |
[18:31] | Let’s look into the approach. | 我们研究一下策略 |
[18:33] | If he doesn’t work out, | 如果不行的话 |
[18:34] | then we’ll have Polyakov as backup. | 再换成波利亚科夫 |
[18:36] | Understood. | 明白 |
[18:37] | – Copy that. – Good work. | -收到 -干得漂亮 |
[18:39] | Let’s call it a day. | 大家休息吧 |
[18:54] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[18:55] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:56] | – It’s okay. – I… Here. | -没事 -我 给 |
[18:59] | I never liked this suit. | 反正我也不喜欢这套衣服 |
[19:02] | – Here, let me. – Or this shirt and tie. | -我帮你擦一下 -衬衫和领带也不喜欢 |
[19:06] | It’s okay. No, no, no, no. | 没事的 不用 不用 |
[19:07] | It’s all right, it’s all right, | 没关系 没关系 |
[19:08] | it’s all right, it’s all right. | 没关系 没关系 |
[19:09] | We need those corner mirror thingies. | 应该按一个隅角镜 |
[19:14] | Not that the Landmarks Commission will ever allow it. | 不过地标性建筑委员会总是不允许 |
[19:20] | I left the files and instructions on my desk for you. | 我把文件和指导放在我桌子上了 |
[19:24] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[19:28] | Um, do you mind me asking what’s going on? | 您方不方便告诉我 到底发生了什么 |
[19:33] | What have you heard? | 你听说什么了 |
[19:34] | Nothing. | 什么也没听说 |
[19:36] | You know, I know my mom is on an off-the-record trip, | 我知道我妈秘密出访 |
[19:40] | and, um, I’m probably being paranoid, | 可能是我想太多 |
[19:43] | I just… I just, you know, | 我只是 我只是 |
[19:44] | I just want to make sure that she’s okay. | 我只想确认她没事 |
[19:46] | Yep, she’s fine. | 她很好 |
[19:47] | She’s, uh, fit as a fiddle. | 非常健康 |
[19:49] | Okay. Thank God. | 那就好 谢天谢地 |
[19:51] | – Thank you. – I mean, she’s, uh… | -谢谢 -我的意思是 |
[19:53] | she’s upset, | 她心情不太好 |
[19:56] | but fine. | 但很健康 |
[19:59] | She’s in Libya. | 她在利比亚 |
[20:03] | Don’t worry. We have a small army protecting her. | 别担心 有一小支军队随行保护 |
[20:05] | Yeah, no, of course. | 我知道 不担心 当然了 |
[20:06] | But she ran over a kid. | 但她撞了一个小孩 |
[20:09] | What? | 什么 |
[20:09] | Not her, personally. Her motorcade. | 不是她本人 是她的车队 |
[20:12] | Oh, my God. That’s-that’s terrible. | 我的天 太可怕了 |
[20:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:16] | She’s alive, though. | 不过她还活着 |
[20:17] | The kid. | 我说的是被撞的小孩 |
[20:18] | Things happen. | 什么事都有可能发生 |
[20:20] | Stuff you don’t plan on. | 世事无常 |
[20:21] | My whole damn job is dealing with stuff you don’t plan on. | 我的工作就是处理这些意外之事 |
[20:25] | I’m keeping the president waiting here. | 总统在等我了 |
[20:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:31] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[20:32] | Um, I think so. | 挺好的 |
[20:35] | Good. | 那就好 |
[20:40] | You don’t have to worry about your mom. | 别担心你妈妈 |
[20:48] | I floated an integrated national army | 我提议建立一支综合性的国家军队 |
[20:51] | working with U.S. advisors. | 并与美方顾问合作 |
[20:52] | They’re not crazy about the U.S. advisors part. | 他们对美方顾问不是很感兴趣 |
[20:54] | Well, after Iraq and Afghanistan, | 伊拉克和阿富汗战争之后 |
[20:56] | I can’t say I blame them. | 他们这反应也情有可原 |
[20:58] | Well, it sounds like you’re making some progress. | 你那边好像进展不错 |
[21:00] | Sorry to say it’s slower than I’d hoped. | 比预期要慢 |
[21:03] | Then you’re not gonna like | 那恐怕你要听到个坏消息了 |
[21:04] | that we’re tightening up your timeline. | 我们缩短了你的行程 |
[21:06] | DS is worried what it’s gonna look like | 国务院担心一旦撞人事件被公布出来 |
[21:08] | if news breaks of your accident. | 事态会不受控制 |
[21:11] | See what you can do in the next day. | 看看明天还能有什么进展 |
[21:13] | Then we’re pulling you. | 然后你就回来吧 |
[21:15] | Mr. President, that’d be– all due respect– | 总统先生 我无意冒犯 |
[21:17] | a terrible mistake. | 但这绝非明智之举 |
[21:18] | Understood, | 我理解 |
[21:19] | but it’s not up for debate. | 但这事没有商量的余地 |
[21:22] | Sorry about all this, Bess. | 抱歉 贝丝 |
[21:25] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 总统先生 |
[21:26] | I should get back in there. | 我该回去了 |
[21:27] | Of course. | 好 |
[21:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:33] | So, that’s the little changing station. | 这是用来换尿片的 |
[21:37] | And that’s the crib my mom bought us, thank God. | 那是我妈妈帮我们买的摇篮 天哪 |
[21:40] | Aw, very nice. | 很漂亮 |
[21:43] | Well, it’s official. | 我正式宣布 |
[21:45] | I’ve become that person. | 我要成为晒娃狂魔了 |
[21:47] | Well, you’re fine. | 你这还没什么 |
[21:48] | It’s when you, uh, brag about poops and burps | 等你连小孩拉屎和打嗝都要拿出来吹嘘 |
[21:51] | that you start crossing lines. | 那才是过了 |
[21:51] | Though, I-I have to say my little Danny | 不过我还真得说 我们家小丹尼 |
[21:53] | is a champion burper. | 打起嗝来那真是绝了 |
[22:01] | To our new comrade. | 敬我们的新同事 |
[22:04] | Don’t sell yourself short, you’re off to a strong start. | 别谦虚 第一仗打得很漂亮 |
[22:06] | I get why McCord likes you. | 我看出来麦考德为什么看好你了 |
[22:08] | Oh, Bakunin probably won’t work out. | 巴枯宁这条线很有可能行不通 |
[22:10] | We’ll end up with Polyakov. | 估计最后还得从波利亚科夫那突破 |
[22:11] | Not to be a dick, | 我不是故意唱反调 |
[22:12] | but since you brought it up, | 不过既然你提起这事 |
[22:14] | I don’t look forward to turning a Russian operative | 我觉得没有什么可靠的筹码 |
[22:17] | without some really scary leverage. | 很难策反俄罗斯特工 |
[22:20] | You underestimate the GRU. | 你低估格勒乌了 |
[22:22] | Bakunin knows they’d send him to the Gulag | 巴枯宁知道他们会因为违章停车 |
[22:24] | – for a parking violation. – True. | -而把他送去劳改营 -没错 |
[22:25] | So, yeah, their brutality is our number one recruiting tool. | 所以他们的残暴就是我们的头号策反工具 |
[22:31] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[22:32] | You know what they actually do to you, uh, | 你们知道在俄罗斯监狱里 |
[22:34] | in a Russian prison? | 会受到什么样的待遇吗 |
[22:36] | They start off with, uh, with stress positions– | 先是大负荷重压 |
[22:41] | tying you up and hanging you by your wrists, | 把你的手腕吊起来支撑全身重量 |
[22:43] | stepping down hard on your joints and your ligaments | 狠狠踩踏你的关节和韧带 |
[22:45] | until they, uh, they snap. | 直到活活断裂 |
[22:48] | Then they, uh, attach electrodes. | 然后再用电击 |
[22:53] | One jolt is so much pain, | 一次电击导致的疼痛 |
[22:56] | you can’t even imagine. | 你们根本无法想象 |
[22:59] | The convulsing so violent it, uh, cracks ribs. | 痉挛的程度强烈到挣断肋骨 |
[23:04] | And the only hope is that the next one will kill you. | 你唯一的希望就是下一次电击能杀死你 |
[23:14] | You know, whatever happens to Bakunin or Polyakov, | 无论巴枯宁或波利亚科夫经历了什么 |
[23:16] | it’s not a game for pampered CIA agents | 你们这些养尊处优的中情局特工 |
[23:18] | to joke about. | 都没有资格拿这个开玩笑 |
[23:58] | …from a brain scan. The doctor is assessing it now. | 脑部扫描 医生正在进行评估 |
[24:00] | But she’s stable. Brain injuries are unpredictable. | 但她情况稳定 脑部损伤还无法预测 |
[24:03] | Her parents are with her and agreed to see you. | 她父母陪着她 他们同意见您 |
[24:04] | – Right here. – Thank you. | -这边请 -谢谢 |
[24:11] | Mr. And Mrs. Alsnany… | 阿斯纳尼先生 阿斯纳尼夫人 |
[24:14] | How do you do? I’m Nadine Tolliver. | 你们好 我是纳丁·托利佛 |
[24:16] | I am Secretary McCord’s chief of staff. | 麦考德国务卿的参谋长 |
[24:20] | Thank you very much for seeing me. | 非常感谢你们在此与我见面 |
[24:23] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[24:25] | The Secretary asked me to convey | 国务卿请我代为转达 |
[24:27] | her deepest sorrow and well wishes. | 深切悲痛和美好愿望 |
[24:29] | We all feel just… awful | 对这次可怕的事故 |
[24:33] | about this dreadful accident. | 我们都感到 非常难受 |
[24:42] | All we want is for our little girl to come home. | 我们只希望我们的孩子能回家 |
[24:46] | Mr. And Mrs. Alsnany… | 阿斯纳尼先生 阿斯纳尼夫人 |
[24:50] | I am afraid Aya’s scan shows that | 阿雅的扫描显示 |
[24:52] | her brain has continued to swell. | 她的脑部水肿进一步恶化 |
[24:58] | How can we stop it? | 要如何治疗 |
[25:00] | We’ve done everything we can. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[25:02] | I’m afraid she only has one more day. | 她只剩下一天的时间 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:29] | That’s a good way to cool off. | 用这办法降温不错 |
[25:32] | Alexander, right? | 你叫亚历山大 是吧 |
[25:35] | Right. I… You… | 是的 我 你叫 |
[25:39] | Stephanie. | 斯蒂芬妮 |
[25:40] | Stevie. Henry McCord’s daughter. | 斯蒂芬 亨利·麦考德的女儿 |
[25:42] | Yeah, right. | 哦 想起来了 |
[25:43] | Yeah, we met at your place. | 我们在你家见过 |
[25:44] | – You were all dressed up. – Right. | -你当时穿得特别正式 -是的 |
[25:47] | Um, it was for the opera. | 我那是为了去看歌剧 |
[25:50] | Actually, mm… might have been the philharmonic. | 也可能 是交响乐 |
[25:52] | I-I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[25:54] | That good, huh? | 很不错吧 |
[25:57] | It’s kind of more my fiancé’s thing. | 我未婚夫喜欢 |
[26:03] | Yeah, he’s… he’s British, so… | 他是英国人 所以 |
[26:07] | Makes sense. | 怪不得 |
[26:10] | Not really, actually, I… | 其实也不是 我 |
[26:11] | – No? – No. I don’t think so. | -不是吗 -也不一定 |
[26:13] | Not really sure what I was going for there. | 我也不知道听的都是些什么 |
[26:16] | Sorry, I sound like a bit of an idiot. | 抱歉 我这样看着有点傻 |
[26:19] | No. Why-why? No. Not at all. | 怎么会 完全没有 |
[26:22] | I… | 我 |
[26:23] | I just alienated myself with my new coworkers. | 我刚刚和新同事闹掰了 |
[26:26] | I basically called them callous monsters. | 我说他们残暴无情 |
[26:28] | So, you know… | 所以 |
[26:29] | Yeah. I’m the idiot today, so… | 所以我今天也干了蠢事 |
[26:34] | And an even bigger idiot | 把这事告诉我老板的女儿 |
[26:35] | for telling my boss’s daughter. | 就更是蠢到不可救药了 |
[26:38] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[26:43] | Um… it’s work. | 是工作上的事 |
[26:46] | Sorry. I got to run. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[26:48] | But it was really nice to run into you, Alexander. | 碰到你很高兴 亚历山大 |
[26:52] | You, too, Stephanie-Stevie. | 我也是 斯蒂芬妮-斯蒂芬 |
[26:55] | Now I will remember. | 这下我记住了 |
[26:56] | Right. See you. | 再见 |
[26:59] | See you. | 再见 |
[27:03] | How dare you make these demands | 你的军队仍在围攻马布鲁克 |
[27:05] | while your troops continue to besiege Mabruk? | 你居然还提出这样的要求 |
[27:07] | That oil belongs to Libyan people | 石油属于利比亚人民 |
[27:09] | who are oppressed and ignored | 你们在的黎波里建立的所谓的政府 |
[27:10] | by your so-called government in Tripoli. | 正不断压迫和忽视他们 |
[27:11] | Gentlemen, let’s keep our focus on | 先生们 请把注意力放到 |
[27:13] | the presidential council. | 总统委员会上 |
[27:15] | Please… | 拜托 |
[27:18] | Excuse me, ma’am. It’s Nadine. | 抱歉打扰 国务卿 是纳丁的电话 |
[27:22] | How is she, Nadine? | 她怎样了 纳丁 |
[27:23] | Aya’s brain is swelling very badly | 阿雅的脑部肿得厉害 |
[27:26] | and there’s nothing they can do here to stop it. | 这里的医生现在无能为力 |
[27:32] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[27:33] | The only hope they have of reducing the swelling | 他们说唯一能让她消肿的办法 |
[27:36] | is with an external ventricular drain, | 就是做体外脑室引流 |
[27:39] | which they don’t have here at the hospital. | 但是他们医院做不了 |
[27:42] | So we need to get her someplace that does. | 所以我们得把她转到能做手术的地方 |
[27:44] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 国务卿 |
[27:45] | The closest medical facility with an EVD | 离这最近的能做手术的医疗机构 |
[27:49] | is the USNS Mercy hospital ship | 是美国海军医疗舰”慈悲号” |
[27:51] | a few hundred miles away in the Mediterranean. | 它现在在几百里外的地中海上 |
[27:54] | Now, time is of the essence, | 当下 时间是最紧要的 |
[27:56] | and with the no-fly zone, | 由于禁飞区的缘故 |
[27:58] | logistics become problematic. | 运输成了大问题 |
[28:01] | Thank you, Nadine. | 谢谢你 纳丁 |
[28:03] | We are getting | 我们必须得让阿雅·阿斯纳尼 |
[28:04] | Aya Alsnany on that ship. | 登上那艘医疗舰 |
[28:14] | – Absolutely not. – Ted… | -绝对不行 -泰德 |
[28:15] | Ma’am, LNC affiliates shot down | 国务卿 利比亚国务委员会的相关机构 |
[28:17] | a UN peacekeeper helicopter | 不到两周前 在同一片空域 |
[28:18] | in that same airspace not two weeks ago. | 击落了一架联合国维和直升机 |
[28:21] | Yes, I know. So maybe we find another route | 是的 我知道 也许我们能另辟一条 |
[28:23] | that NAVAIR will sign off on. | 能被海军航空系统司令部认可的线路 |
[28:25] | Find another route? | 另辟一条线路 |
[28:26] | I wouldn’t even know where to begin. | 我都不知道要从哪着手 |
[28:29] | There has to be a way. | 总会有办法的 |
[28:30] | Hey, maybe… I don’t know. Just… think outside the box, please. | 我不知道 没准只需要打破常规 |
[28:34] | Ma’am, we all want that girl to pull through, | 国务卿 我们都希望那个女孩能挺过来 |
[28:36] | but even if I were willing to push the envelope, | 但就算我愿意去挑战极限 |
[28:38] | the Pentagon is not gonna | 国防部也不会让 |
[28:40] | put a flight crew at risk in hostile territory. | 任何一个飞行员在敌境陷入危险的 |
[28:42] | Even the president won’t overrule them on this. | 甚至连总统都不会在这一点上否决他们 |
[28:47] | I can’t let her die. | 我不能让她死掉 |
[28:54] | Thank you for gathering again. | 感谢你们再次聚集起来 |
[28:58] | We appreciate your offer to help integrate our two militaries, | 我们感激你帮助联合两方军队的努力 |
[29:00] | and your aid package is more than generous. | 你们的援助计划也十分慷慨 |
[29:05] | But your help is meaningless | 但是如果我们的敌对方继续驱逐我们 |
[29:06] | if our opponents continue to extort us. It’s fine. | 那么你的帮助将毫无意义 |
[29:09] | I’m done negotiating. | 我受够了协商 |
[29:12] | TRANSLATOR: I sense another american trick. | 我嗅到了另一丝美国阴谋 |
[29:16] | No, I-I… | 不 我 |
[29:19] | I asked you to come back because… | 我让你们回来是因为 |
[29:23] | there is something that we can solve together. | 现在有件事我们可以一起解决 |
[29:26] | On our way from the airport yesterday, | 昨天在我们从机场出来的路上 |
[29:28] | my motorcade hit a little girl in Castelverde, | 我的车队在卡斯特尔韦德撞了一个小女孩 |
[29:31] | and right now she is at Ehtuish Hospital | 现在她躺在医院 |
[29:33] | with a potentially fatal brain injury. | 面临着可能致命的脑损伤 |
[29:37] | So, another Libyan victim of United States help. | 又一个美国援助下的利比亚受害者 |
[29:41] | Yeah. I get that. | 我知道你的意思 |
[29:42] | And we can debate the morality | 我们可以换个时间再讨论 |
[29:44] | of the 2011 NATO bombing campaign here | 2011年北约轰炸行动的道德观 |
[29:47] | another time, but right now that girl needs… | 但此时此刻 那个女孩需要 |
[29:50] | she needs life-saving care, | 救生的医疗护理 |
[29:52] | and it is only available to her | 而她唯一的希望 |
[29:55] | aboard a U.S. Hospital ship | 就是登上一艘停靠在 |
[29:57] | off the coast of Al Khums. | 胡姆斯海岸边的美国医疗舰 |
[30:00] | We can’t get her there because of the no-fly zone | 但是因为你们军队强制划定的禁飞区 |
[30:03] | your militaries are enforcing. | 我们没法让她过去 |
[30:07] | Once again, it is our fault. | 又变成我们的错了 |
[30:12] | One hour. | 一个小时 |
[30:13] | We just need | 我们只需要 |
[30:15] | a one-hour cease-fire and suspension of the no-fly zone. | 一小时的停火和禁飞区暂停 |
[30:20] | The no-fly zone is the only thing stopping them | 禁飞区是唯一能防止他们 |
[30:23] | from dropping barrel bombs on us. | 向我们投递炸弹的方式 |
[30:26] | We only agreed to the talks… | 我们只同意对话 |
[30:27] | I’m asking you to focus on one little girl | 我请求你们想想那个小女孩 |
[30:29] | who doesn’t need to die today. | 她本不该今天死 |
[30:33] | TRANSLATOR: We did nothing to this girl. | 我们可没对这女孩做什么 |
[30:37] | No. | 没错 |
[30:40] | But she will die if you do nothing now. | 可如果你们现在不做点什么 她就会死 |
[30:44] | Isn’t it our most fundamental… | 拯救无辜的生命 |
[30:47] | responsibility to save innocent lives? | 难道不是我们最基本的责任吗 |
[30:50] | I am begging you. | 我祈求你们 |
[31:20] | In my office, please. | 请来我办公室一趟 |
[31:27] | They had no choice but to tell me about | 他们别无选择只有告诉我 |
[31:30] | your spectacularly troubling behavior. | 你那令人叹为观止的麻烦举动 |
[31:34] | – Okay, I… – Oh, no, no! Not okay. | -好吧 我 -不 这不好 |
[31:38] | It’s not okay. | 一点也不好 |
[31:40] | And it doesn’t matter that they were insensitive. | 他们没考虑你的感受 这无关紧要 |
[31:42] | I talked to them about that. | 我已经和他们说过了 |
[31:43] | This is about whether or not | 但这关乎到你的性格 |
[31:45] | you still have the temperament to do this kind of work. | 是否还能胜任这份工作 |
[31:48] | You know damn well that any perceived weakness | 你明明知道任何可察觉的弱点 |
[31:50] | can be exploited by our enemies. | 都会被我们的敌人所利用 |
[31:52] | Yeah, I understand that. | 是的 我知道 |
[31:53] | Then you need to instill | 那你就需要多一点信心 |
[31:54] | a little more confidence that you’re working for the right side. | 确信自己在为正确的一方工作 |
[31:57] | Which was the central issue | 这是核心问题 |
[31:59] | when I was putting all of my credibility on the line | 我当时赌上了自己所有的信誉 |
[32:01] | to get you this work in the first place. | 才让你得到这份工作 |
[32:03] | Or maybe you don’t get that. | 或许你根本无法理解这些 |
[32:07] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[32:09] | Everything that you have done for me. | 我感激你为我做的一切 |
[32:13] | It won’t happen again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[32:19] | You’re gonna start seeing Dr. Thorton again. | 你要重新开始看索顿医生了 |
[32:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:25] | In Phoenix? | 在凤凰城吗 |
[32:26] | I’m having him come here. | 我会让他来这 |
[32:27] | That’s all. | 就这样吧 |
[32:41] | That’s not all, Dr. McCord. | 我还没说完 麦克德医生 |
[32:55] | For the last ten months | 过去十个月 |
[32:56] | I have been struggling with opiate addiction. | 我一直在跟鸦片成瘾作斗争 |
[32:59] | Um, yeah, mostly oxycodone. | 主要是氧可酮 |
[33:03] | Uh, the doctors gave me oxy for my injuries | 我从俄罗斯回来以后 |
[33:06] | after my release from Russia. | 医生给了我氧可酮来疗伤 |
[33:08] | And when, uh, when I got out of the hospital… | 当我离开医院的时候 |
[33:12] | they weaned me off the drugs, | 他们给我断了药 |
[33:13] | but, um… | 但是我 |
[33:15] | I still had… had pain. | 我还是会痛 |
[33:17] | So… | 所以 |
[33:21] | I found it myself on the street, and… | 我就自己在黑市上买药吃 |
[33:27] | at some point, uh, | 有一天 我发现 |
[33:28] | it-it stopped being about the pain– | 这跟疼痛没有关系了 |
[33:30] | I just needed it. | 我只是单纯地需要它 |
[33:34] | And now I can’t stop. | 现在我戒不了了 |
[33:43] | I even lied to my sister. | 我甚至向我妹妹说谎了 |
[33:49] | Um, I-I know… I know how bad this is, | 我知道这有多糟糕 |
[33:54] | how much it compromises me. | 还会让我陷入很大的危险 |
[33:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:20] | Not bad, eh? | 刷得还不赖吧 |
[34:23] | Not at all. | 挺好的 |
[34:25] | I thought if coming up with a theory of everything | 我想就算所有事情都不顺利 |
[34:28] | doesn’t work… we’ve got house painting. | 至少我们还可以刷墙 |
[34:33] | You didn’t have to finish. | 你没必要刷完的 |
[34:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:36] | I just realized what… an idiot I’d been last night, | 我只是意识到我昨晚有多蠢 |
[34:40] | and since you were off to work, the only penance available | 你去工作了之后 我唯一能赎罪的方式 |
[34:43] | was to finish the one thing I’d so rudely railed against. | 就是把一件我曾强烈反抗的事情做完 |
[34:48] | I don’t think that our fight was just about painting. | 我觉得我们争论的不只是刷墙 |
[34:52] | I adore your family, and I admire your work. | 我喜欢你的家人 也欣赏你的工作 |
[34:55] | – You don’t have to… – I do, I do. | -你不用这样 -我必须说出来 |
[34:57] | The truth is, I… I brag about your mum. | 事实是 我在吹嘘你麻麻 |
[35:00] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[35:01] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[35:03] | And the fact that you work at the epicenter of power | 你在权力的正中心 |
[35:05] | for the whole damn world… | 为整个世界而工作 |
[35:08] | As an intern. | 只是实习生而已 |
[35:09] | as an anything is impressive and amazing. | 你身边的一切都让人惊讶 |
[35:12] | Maybe I’m a bit intimidated. | 也许我有点害怕了 |
[35:14] | – Jareth… – No, no, no. | -杰瑞斯 -别这样 |
[35:16] | I’m sorry that I was such a cretin last night. | 我很抱歉我昨晚那么白痴 |
[35:20] | And I know I don’t deserve it. | 我知道我不值得 |
[35:23] | Forgive me. | 原谅我好吗 |
[35:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:27] | I love you, Stephanie McCord, | 我爱你 斯蒂芬妮·麦考德 |
[35:28] | and, if it’s not too creepy… | 如果你不觉得怪异的话 |
[35:31] | I think I love your mum, too. | 我想我也爱你妈妈 |
[35:33] | It’s a little creepy. | 有一点怪异 |
[35:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:54] | Nadine, what’s happening? | 纳丁 发生什么了 |
[35:56] | Mr. Alsnany has changed his mind about the helicopter. | 阿斯纳尼先生在直升机的事情上改主意了 |
[36:00] | Well, does he understand she’ll…? | 他知道她会… |
[36:03] | He’s… he’s never been on an airplane, | 他从没坐过飞机 |
[36:06] | let alone a helicopter. | 更不用说直升飞机了 |
[36:07] | He’s frightened, ma’am. | 他吓坏了 国务卿 |
[36:10] | Mr. Alsnany? | 阿斯纳尼先生 |
[36:12] | Mrs. Alsnany? | 阿斯纳尼夫人 |
[36:13] | I’m Elizabeth McCord. | 我是伊丽莎白·麦考德 |
[36:15] | I am so deeply sorry about what’s happened to Aya, | 对于阿雅的遭遇 我深表遗憾 |
[36:18] | but she needs to get to the hospital. | 但是她需要去医院 |
[36:20] | Now, I understand | 现在 我理解 |
[36:21] | there’s a problem with the helicopter? | 你们很害怕坐直升飞机 |
[36:24] | We are not going. | 我们不去 |
[36:26] | How do we know we will not be shot down? | 我们怎么知道我们不会被击落 |
[36:28] | I have heard many stories. | 我听过很多故事 |
[36:30] | That was before the cease-fire, okay? | 那是在停火协议之前 好吗 |
[36:32] | Both sides have agreed to let this helicopter fly safely. | 双方都同意这架直升飞机安全航行 |
[36:36] | I have their personal assurance. | 他们亲自向我保证过 |
[36:40] | You do, | 你有保证 |
[36:41] | but how do we know? | 但我们怎么知道 |
[36:43] | Because I’ll go with you. | 因为我会跟你一起上飞机 |
[36:44] | Oh, ma’am, ma’am, this needs to be run by DoD. | 国务卿 这个需要国防部安排 |
[36:47] | Ted, you and I both know there’s no time for that. | 泰德 我们都知道没有时间了 |
[36:49] | It’s not gonna happen. Ma’am, a medevac helicopter | 这不可以 国务卿 医疗直升机 |
[36:51] | – is one thing, but with… – The clock is running down | -是一回事 但是和… -停火协议 |
[36:52] | on the cease-fire– she has to get to the hospital. | 的时间不多 她必须去医院 |
[36:53] | Ma’am, I am authorized to physically stop you– | 国务卿 我被授权可以动手阻止你的 |
[36:55] | – you are aware of that, right? – I know. Yes. | -你知道的 对吗 -我知道 |
[36:58] | Just… come on, Ted. | 拜托 泰德 |
[37:01] | Let’s take a little ride, save this girl. Please? | 我们坐个飞机 救救这个女孩 好吗 |
[37:06] | – You’re killing me, ma’am. – I know. | -您这是要我的命 国务卿 -我知道 |
[37:10] | Mr. Alsnany… It’s okay? Yes? | 阿斯纳尼先生 可以吗 |
[37:12] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 可以 可以 可以 可以 |
[37:34] | Okay, come, come. | 好 来吧 |
[37:47] | It’s taking so long. | 等了好久了 |
[37:49] | The doctor said it could take up to five hours. | 医生说可能要五个小时 |
[38:02] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[38:04] | Yes. | 我有 |
[38:05] | They’re… grown now. | 他们现在都成年了 |
[38:12] | How old? | 多大 |
[38:15] | Our daughters, uh, Stevie and Alison | 我们的女儿 斯蒂芬和艾莉森 |
[38:18] | are 22 and 18 years old, and… | 分别是22岁和18岁 |
[38:22] | our son Jason is 16. | 儿子杰森16岁 |
[38:32] | We also have two girls and a boy. | 我们也有两个女儿一个儿子 |
[38:36] | Eisha is 13, and our son Khaled is 11. | 艾莎13岁 儿子卡勒德11岁 |
[38:42] | Aya is the youngest. | 阿雅是最小的 |
[39:05] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会好起来的 |
[39:06] | The operation was a complete success. | 手术非常成功 |
[39:13] | Your little Aya– she is a fighter. | 你的小阿雅 她是个战士 |
[39:15] | She responded beautifully to the EVD, | 她对手术的反应非常好 |
[39:16] | and the brain swelling is already going down. | 脑肿胀已经在慢慢消失了 |
[39:19] | She’s in recovery right now | 她现在正在恢复 |
[39:20] | under heavy sedation, but, uh… | 还处在麻醉状态 但是 |
[39:23] | if you want, you can come be with her. | 你可以去陪她 如果你想的话 |
[39:43] | Ma’am, there’s a chopper waiting to | 国务卿 有一架直升机在等着 |
[39:44] | take you to Aviano Air Base. | 带你去阿维亚诺空军基地 |
[39:47] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[39:48] | Ma’am. Ma’am, s… | 国务卿 国务卿 |
[39:50] | something amazing happened. | 奇迹发生了 |
[39:52] | I see that. | 我看出来了 |
[39:53] | The cease-fire– it held. | 停火协议 继续有效 |
[39:56] | – Well, that’s good. That’s… And not just that. | -那很不错 那 -不止如此 |
[39:58] | Now they want you to come back. | 现在他们想让你回去 |
[40:01] | To Tripoli? Why? | 去黎波里 为什么 |
[40:02] | Well… both sides agreed on a presidential council, | 双方都同意成立总统委员会 |
[40:05] | which clears the way for an integrated military | 这为军事统一和油收益共享计划 |
[40:08] | and oil revenue sharing. | 扫清了障碍 |
[40:10] | Ma’am, they want to sign the peace deal. | 国务卿 他们想签署和平协议 |
[40:13] | What? | 什么 |
[40:14] | – Are you…? – Yeah. Apparently, they started | -你是 -很显然 我们刚离开 |
[40:15] | negotiating again as soon as we left. | 他们就继续开始谈判 |
[40:16] | They were moved by your plea to save Aya. | 他们被你恳求救阿雅的举动感动了 |
[40:20] | It’s so… just amazing. | 这真是太好了 |
[40:22] | That’s… | 真是 |
[40:23] | Right? A freakin’ miracle. | 对吧 真是个奇迹 |
[40:26] | Aw, Ted’s gonna love this. | 泰德会爱死这个的 |
[40:31] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[40:32] | Ma’am? | 国务卿 |
[40:40] | …having a hard time with the drips. | …看着那输液瓶真是心如刀绞 |
[40:44] | You’re home! | 你回家了 |
[40:45] | – Hey, babe. – Hi, honey. | -宝贝 -甜心 |
[40:48] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[40:52] | I’m really glad that everything worked out in Libya, Mom. | 我很高兴利比亚的事情顺利解决 妈妈 |
[40:54] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[40:56] | Uh, Russell mentioned | 拉塞尔提到 |
[40:57] | that he read you in on it. | 他告诉过你了 |
[40:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:00] | Breaking it gently is not his gift. | 他有话可憋不住 |
[41:02] | Hey, how’d things work out with the, uh, | 一切都顺利吗 那个 |
[41:04] | – Nantucket Mist at Jareth’s house? – Oh, yeah. | -在杰瑞斯家的楠塔基特岛迷雾 -对 |
[41:07] | Oh, great. | 很棒 |
[41:08] | Yeah, we both… love it. | 我们都很喜欢 |
[41:10] | Thank you, again. | 再次谢谢你们 |
[41:11] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:14] | Dad, I-I ran into that guy | 爸爸 我遇到你在军事学院 |
[41:16] | that you work with at the War College. | 的那个同事了 |
[41:18] | Um, Alexander. | 亚历山大 |
[41:21] | Oh, yeah, where was that? | 对 在哪里遇到的 |
[41:23] | A convenience store in Adams Morgan. | 亚当斯摩根的一家便利店 |
[41:25] | What’d he have to say for himself? | 他有说什么关于他自己的吗 |
[41:28] | Not much. | 说得不多 |
[41:29] | He, um, he seems like a nice guy. | 他看着是个好人 |
[41:31] | Yeah, he is. | 他是的 |
[41:34] | Okay, what-what are, are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:36] | – What do you mean? Well, you’re, like, jamming the roller | -什么意思 -你本应该用刷子 |
[41:38] | when you should be using a-a brush. | 但你却要用滚筒 |
[41:39] | Are you really gonna, uh, criticize my painting? | 你真的要批判我的创作吗 |
[41:43] | Are you really gonna get defensive about it? | 你真的要狡辩吗 |
[41:44] | O-Okay, give me a brush. | 行 给我刷子吧 |
[41:47] | – Don’t get all huffy. – No. Here… | -别这么急躁 -在这呢 |
[41:48] | – I don’t know where they are. – What? What? | -我不知道刷子在哪 -什么 什么 |
[41:49] | Look, I’m doing it your way, babe. Let it go. | 看 我在照你说的做 宝贝 翻篇吧 |
[41:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:54] | Feels like you need to let it go. | 我觉得该翻篇的是你 |
[41:56] | – Really? – Yeah, r… | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[41:59] | Oh, no. No, no. Don’t do it. | 不不不 别这样 |
[42:01] | You do not want to get in a paint fight with me. You don’t. | 你不想和我来一场油漆大战的 你不想 |
[42:04] | Or maybe I do. | 也许我想 |
[42:04] | D… | 别 |
[42:07] | -that looks– that looks good. – Oh, oh, does it? | -这样看起来不错 -有吗 |
[42:09] | -Yes. – Does it look good? | -有 -这样看起来也好吗 |
[42:12] | Look at that, you got right in… | 你看看 在正中间 |
[42:14] | – Oh, you think that’s gonna work? – Come on. | -这样有用吗 -来吧 |
[42:15] | Think that’s gonna work? | 这样有用吗 |
[42:17] | Direct hit. | 直接命中 |
[42:18] | – Okay. Okay. – Bam! | -好 好 -嘣 |
[42:20] | Okay, fine. | 很好 |
[42:21] | – Come on. – Okay, okay, but I like my shirt. | -继续 -好了 好了 我喜欢这件衬衫 |
[42:23] | – Come on. Oh, you do? – This is one of my favorite shirts. | -来啊 你喜欢吗 -这是我最爱的衬衫之一 |
[42:24] | How much do you like it? | 你有多喜欢 |
[42:26] | – How much do you like it? – Don’t do it. Don’t do it. | -有多喜欢 -别这样 别这样 |
[42:27] | – How much do you like it? – I like you so much. I like you so much. | -你有多喜欢 -我最喜欢你了 我最喜欢你了 |
[42:29] | Oh! Henry, I can’t see– those are my glasses! | 亨利 我看不见了 那是我的眼睛 |
[42:32] | That’s… | 那是 |
[42:34] | You like it? You like it? | 你喜欢吗 你喜欢吗 |
[42:36] | Oh, go for it. Come on. | 加油啊 来吧 |
[42:37] | Let me just tell you something. | 让我跟你说点事 |
[42:39] | Come on. – You know what? I… | 来呀 -你知道吗 我 |
[42:39] | That is my nipple. | 那是我的胸 |
[42:40] | Hit me with your best shot. | 用尽全力打我呀 |
[42:42] | Oh-ho-ho! No, no. | 不 不 |
[42:42] | Not below the belt. Not… Oh! | 不许打皮带下面 |