时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You’re gonna need a chief of staff. | 您需要一位新的参谋长 |
[00:04] | Okay. Then I’d be honored to be considered. | 好吧 非常荣幸我能被考虑 |
[00:07] | There’s no consideration. You are it, pal. | 不考虑了 就是你了 伙计 |
[00:09] | There will be a partial shutdown of the federal government | 联邦政府将在几天之内 |
[00:12] | in a matter of days. | 面临局部关停 |
[00:14] | You’re playing a more dangerous game than you know. | 你要知道 你这是在玩火 |
[00:16] | You played a pretty dangerous game yourself. | 你不也在玩火 |
[00:18] | I am not letting that puny ideologue | 我才不会让那个可悲的空想家 |
[00:20] | dismantle Conrad’s agenda piece by piece | 在今后的四年里 |
[00:23] | over the next four years! | 一砖一瓦地拆毁康拉德所营建的政治方针 |
[00:24] | I wanted you to meet a mother | 我希望你能见见这位母亲 |
[00:25] | whose daughter was taken by the criminals | 她女儿被劫走了 |
[00:27] | we’re trying to stop. | 我们正在设法抓住罪犯 |
[00:29] | The Russians are stepping up their efforts | 俄罗斯正在进一步 |
[00:31] | to bolster the Taliban | 支持塔利班 |
[00:33] | and undermine the democratic government in Afghanistan. | 破坏阿富汗的民主政府 |
[00:36] | I don’t have to tell you how disastrous | 不用我说你们也知道 |
[00:38] | that would be to the United States– | 如果他们得逞 |
[00:40] | well, the entire Western world– | 对美国来说有多糟糕 |
[00:42] | if they were to succeed. | 对整个西方世界有多糟糕 |
[00:46] | Russian support for the Taliban | 俄罗斯正在迅速加强 |
[00:47] | is growing in intensity. | 对塔利班的支持 |
[00:50] | According to our source, | 根据我们的线报 |
[00:51] | this latest transfer included lethal weaponry, | 双方近期交接了一批致命武器 |
[00:53] | including RPG-7s, PKs and Kord machine guns, | 包括RPG-7 PK 科尔德机关枪 |
[00:57] | which were used in an attack on an Afghan police station | 这批武器昨晚被用于 |
[01:00] | in Mazar-I-Sharif last night, | 袭击阿富汗马扎里沙里夫市一个警察局 |
[01:02] | leaving 23 dead. | 导致23人死亡 |
[01:05] | Terrible business. | 太可怕了 |
[01:07] | I’ve read the reports. | 我看到报道了 |
[01:08] | But, well, why do you think the Kremlin is arming the Taliban? | 但俄罗斯为什么要武装塔利班 |
[01:12] | Well, one, because it undermines | 首先 这样能 |
[01:14] | American interests in the region. | 削弱美国在该地区的利益 |
[01:15] | And two, because it establishes a relationship | 其次 如果阿富汗政府垮台 |
[01:18] | in the event the Afghan government falls. | 俄方就可以利用这关系先下手为强 |
[01:21] | And you think that’s likely? | 你觉得有这种可能吗 |
[01:22] | If the infiltration continues, yes. | 如果他们持续渗透 不无可能 |
[01:24] | That’s why Special Activities Division is requesting | 所以特别行动科申请紧急拨款 |
[01:26] | emergency funding, so that we can hire personnel, | 用于招募人员 |
[01:29] | develop sources, | 发展线人 |
[01:30] | and launch new operations | 在喀布尔启动 |
[01:32] | against Russian targets in Kabul. | 针对俄方目标的新行动 |
[01:34] | So you’re trying to nip this thing in the bud | 所以你是想在格勒乌有所行动之前 |
[01:35] | – before GRU gets a foothold. – Yeah, exactly. | -将其扼杀在摇篮里 -没错 |
[01:38] | Then I’m inclined to support your request. | 这样的话我同意你的要求 |
[01:41] | We must defend our allies in Kabul. | 我们必须支持喀布尔的盟友 |
[01:45] | With all due respect to the majority leader, | 我无意冒犯多数党领袖 |
[01:47] | I am not ready to sign a blank check here. | 但我并不打算签这个空头支票 |
[01:50] | Our Afghan partners are divided and weak | 我们的阿富汗盟友内部分裂 势力弱小 |
[01:52] | because so-called best efforts of the Dalton administration | 正是因为道尔顿政府所谓的的最大努力 |
[01:56] | have failed. | 毫无效果 |
[01:57] | I’m afraid I didn’t hear a question in there, Senator. | 你到底有什么疑问 参议员 |
[02:00] | Well, isn’t this Russia thing just an attempt by the president | 俄罗斯威胁论不就是总统为他失败的政策 |
[02:04] | to deny blame for a failed policy? | 免遭指责而制造的借口吗 |
[02:05] | I assure you, the threat is real. | 我向您保证 威胁确实存在 |
[02:08] | Well, maybe the fault lies with the Secretary of State. | 可能错在国务卿身上 |
[02:12] | She’s the one that executes that policy. | 毕竟她是政策的执行者 |
[02:16] | I’m more interested in finding solutions | 与其追究责任 |
[02:18] | than assigning blame, | 我对解决问题更感兴趣 |
[02:20] | but the Secretary can only do so much with the budget | 而且国务卿在国会批准的预算之内 |
[02:23] | approved by this Congress. | 根本施展不开 |
[02:25] | Senator Morejon, | 莫雷洪参议员 |
[02:25] | you ran your campaign on a platform of national security. | 您的竞选主题是国家安全 |
[02:30] | So I’m asking, respectfully, | 所以 我请您 |
[02:33] | for you to put your money where your mouth is. | 切勿食言 |
[02:36] | “Put your money where your mouth is”? | “切勿食言” |
[02:39] | You actually said that? | 你真的是这么说的 |
[02:40] | Guy went after my wife. | 谁让他攻击我老婆 |
[02:42] | So you went full Godfather. | 所以你就开启黑帮大佬模式了 |
[02:44] | Yeah, and I got my funding. | 没错 而且我拿到我的拨款了 |
[02:46] | I guess I made him a request he couldn’t refuse. | 我抛出来的提议他无法拒绝 |
[02:48] | Yeah, a smart one. | 聪明 |
[02:50] | Oh, hey, listen, | 对了 |
[02:51] | while you’re on the Hill, will you stop by Colonial Gelato | 既然你在国会山上 一会能不能去甜品店 |
[02:53] | and get some pistachio for Ali? | 给艾莉买点开心果味的冰淇淋 |
[02:54] | She texted me she’s gonna come over tonight. | 她给我发消息说今晚回家 |
[02:57] | Again? | 又回家 |
[02:57] | She was just there. | 她才刚到学校 |
[02:58] | I mean, is it normal for a freshman in college | 大一新生老想着回家 |
[03:00] | to want to spend so much time at home? | 这正常吗 |
[03:02] | No, stop. I like it when she comes home. | 别这么说 我喜欢她回家 |
[03:05] | And she’s not an intelligence asset, Henry. | 而且 她可不是你的线人 亨利 |
[03:07] | You don’t have to question her motives. | 你不要总是质疑她的动机 |
[03:10] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[03:11] | I question everything. | 我质疑一切 |
[03:13] | Two tubs of pistachio, Don Corleone. | 两份开心果冰淇淋 教父先生 |
[03:18] | Good morning, Madam Secretary. | 早上好 国务卿 |
[03:19] | – Morning. – Hey! | -早上好 -我来了 |
[03:20] | Oh, here. Oh. | 帮我拿着 |
[03:22] | – Matt, welcome back. – Thank you so much. | -马特 欢迎回来 -非常感谢 |
[03:24] | It’s great to be here, with consequential work | 回来的感觉真好 可以处理国家大事 |
[03:26] | and fresh pastries. | 还有新鲜的点心 |
[03:28] | There’s fresh pastries? | 这儿还有新鲜点心 |
[03:29] | – No. – Yeah. | -没有 -有 |
[03:30] | Morning, Madam Secretary. | 早上好 国务卿 |
[03:32] | Good morning, Mr. Chief of Staff. | 早上好 参谋长先生 |
[03:34] | How’s your first major initiative going? | 你的首个大项目进展如何 |
[03:36] | Finally got the Summit team assembled. | 总算把峰会团队召集起来了 |
[03:39] | They’re waiting in the portrait gallery. | 他们都在肖像厅等着呢 |
[03:40] | He’s been herding the G/TIP Program Officers | 他从早上5点就开始召集 |
[03:41] | at 5:00 this morning. | G/TIP项目官员 |
[03:43] | Happy to be sleep deprived | 为反人口贩卖大业的里程碑 |
[03:44] | for a landmark deal on human trafficking. | 贡献点睡眠时间是我的荣幸 |
[03:47] | Oh, hey, wait. | 等等 |
[03:48] | Has anyone heard from Daisy? What’s the news? | 大家有黛西的消息吗 怎么样了 |
[03:50] | Oh, she’s great. She’s binge-watching | 她好着呢 看《真实主妇》 |
[03:52] | Real Housewives, about ready to pop. | 看得停不下来 马上就要临盆了 |
[03:54] | Oh, tell her to skip Potomac, it’s the worst one. | 让她别看波拖马可河那季 最烂了 |
[03:56] | I… I heard. | 我 我听说的 |
[03:58] | – Tell her to hang in there. – I will. | -告诉她坚持住 -我会的 |
[04:00] | Diane. | 戴安 |
[04:01] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[04:03] | Proud to serve, Madam Secretary. | 为人民服务是我的荣幸 国务卿 |
[04:09] | Good morning. | 大家早上好 |
[04:10] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:11] | To those of you who were on furlough: welcome back. | 前段时间停薪休假的同事 欢迎回来 |
[04:14] | And there are fresh pastries on Uncle Sam. | 这里有新鲜点心 老大哥请客 |
[04:17] | In that room. | 就在隔壁那屋 |
[04:19] | Um, I-I just wanted to acknowledge | 我要感谢大家 |
[04:21] | the incredible work you have done | 为即将在吉尔吉斯斯坦举行的 |
[04:23] | to prepare for this Human Trafficking Summit | 打击人口贩卖峰会 |
[04:27] | in Kyrgyzstan. | 所作的出色准备 |
[04:28] | Central Asia is still one of the last strongholds | 中亚仍是强迫劳动与性剥削 |
[04:31] | of forced labor and sexual exploitation. | 最后的要塞 |
[04:34] | Thanks to you, | 在诸位的努力之下 |
[04:35] | we now have a framework agreement | 我们终于达成了现在的框架协议 |
[04:37] | which includes advanced prevention efforts | 其中包括先进的预防措施 |
[04:41] | and reparations to the victims and their families. | 以及对受害人及其家属的补偿措施 |
[04:44] | Which means justice | 这就意味着对戴安·克莱默这样的受害人 |
[04:47] | for people like Diane Cramer, | 正义终于得以伸张 |
[04:48] | who, despite losing her daughter Lara, | 尽管她失去了女儿劳拉 |
[04:50] | is personally serving on our negotiations team. | 但她亲自加入到谈判中来 |
[04:54] | On that note, | 关于谈判 |
[04:55] | I will turn it over to my new chief of staff, | 请让我们的新任参谋长 |
[05:00] | Jay Whitman. | 杰伊·惠特曼来为大家介绍 |
[05:05] | Copies of my latest draft agreement | 我起草的最新版协议草案 |
[05:07] | will be arriving in your inboxes any minute. | 马上就会发送到各位的邮箱 |
[05:09] | There’ll be a travel briefing at 11:00 in Conference Room F | 稍后在F会议室将会做出行简报 |
[05:12] | where there will be even more pastries. | 那里有更多点心等着大家 |
[05:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:28] | Look who’s back. | 瞧瞧谁回来了 |
[05:30] | And he brought a blankie. | 他还带了条襁褓 |
[05:32] | Are we really so scary? | 我们真的有这么可怕吗 |
[05:34] | I, uh, I made this for Molly. | 我给莫利做的 |
[05:36] | She’s on bed rest. | 她回家休养了 |
[05:37] | Looks like the kiddo’s coming early. | 看来孩子等不及要出来了 |
[05:39] | But I’ll see that she gets it. | 我会转交给她的 |
[05:44] | You seriously, you knit this? | 说真的 这是你亲手织的吗 |
[05:46] | Had way too much time on my hands during the furlough. | 停薪休假期间闲得没事干 |
[05:48] | Morning, Team. | 大家早上好 |
[05:50] | Meet Agent Nafisa Samadi. | 这位是娜菲莎·萨马迪探员 |
[05:53] | She’s our Chief of Station in Kabul. | 她是我们喀布尔分部的主管 |
[05:55] | Dylan Larsen. | 迪伦·拉森 |
[05:56] | – Hi. -Alexander Mehranov. | -你好 -亚历山大·米罗诺夫 |
[05:57] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[05:58] | Nafisa’s in D.C. to coordinate strategy | 娜菲莎来特区协调 |
[06:01] | on our intelligence operations in Afghanistan. | 我们在阿富汗的情报行动 |
[06:03] | Which so far have been focused on our primary asset, | 目前我们在当地的工作集中于首要线人 |
[06:06] | Osip Bakunin. | 奥西普·巴枯宁 |
[06:07] | But now that Congress has loosened the purse strings, | 但既然现在国会松开了钱袋子 |
[06:09] | I want to expand our options. | 我希望增加线人 |
[06:11] | So, where are we on Andrei Yarmolinsky? | 安德烈·亚莫里斯基那头进展如何 |
[06:13] | Well, everything continues to point | 一切证据都表明 |
[06:15] | to him being the principal GRU agent | 他是目前活动在喀布尔的 |
[06:16] | operating in Kabul. | 最主要的格勒乌间谍 |
[06:18] | But we have no idea who he’s working with. | 但我们不知道他在与谁合作 |
[06:20] | Well, if we’re really serious | 如果我们真想要 |
[06:22] | about deterring Russian aggression in Afghanistan, | 阻止俄罗斯进一步干涉阿富汗 |
[06:24] | we need to uncover his network. | 我们必须破解他的联络网 |
[06:26] | Which means ramping up our staff in-country. | 这样就必须增加当地的人手 |
[06:29] | Nafisa, how quickly can we set up a safe house, | 娜菲莎 我们建一个安全屋需要多久 |
[06:31] | increase our surveillance operations in Kabul? | 来增加我们在喀布尔的监控行动 |
[06:35] | 24 hours to select the personnel, | 需要24个小时挑选人员 |
[06:37] | another 24 to set up the site. | 另外24个小时来建立安全屋 |
[06:39] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好 开始吧 |
[06:40] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[06:42] | Uh, Alexander, hang back for a second, would you? | 亚历山大 请等下 |
[06:49] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[06:52] | My rehab counselor says that I should try knitting. | 我的康复咨询师说 我应该织点东西 |
[06:55] | You know, focuses the mind. | 来集中注意力 |
[06:57] | And, uh, now all I can do is have dreams about cable stitch. | 现在我整天梦见织绳索花样 |
[07:01] | Well, it’s an effective therapy. Keep it up. | 治疗很有效嘛 继续 |
[07:06] | Is there something else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[07:07] | No. | 没有 |
[07:08] | Just wanted to say I’m glad to have you back. | 只是想说很高兴你能回来 |
[07:17] | President Nogoyev will be right | 诺古耶夫总统 |
[07:18] | in the middle of the table, here. | 坐在中间位置 这里 |
[07:22] | Mrs. Cramer, you’ll be seated over here. | 克莱默夫人 你坐在那 |
[07:23] | Directly across from him. | 他的正对面 |
[07:25] | Are you sure that’s best? | 你确定这样最好吗 |
[07:27] | Well, if he tries to backtrack on reparations, | 如果他想食言 取消赔款 |
[07:30] | he’ll have to do it to your face. Huh. | 他就得当着你的面来做 |
[07:33] | That is, uh, if you’re up for it, of course. | 当然 前提是你准备好了 |
[07:37] | Madam Secretary, | 国务卿女士 |
[07:39] | when Lara died in that truck, I… | 当劳拉在那个卡车里死去时 我… |
[07:45] | When you offered me the chance | 当你给我这个机会 |
[07:48] | to work on behalf of her and all the victims, | 为了她和所有的受害者工作 |
[07:52] | it gave me my life back, so, | 我才重新拥有了生命 所以 |
[07:55] | yes, I’m up for anything | 是的 我准备好了不惜一切 |
[07:57] | that will help get this deal done. | 来促成这件事 |
[08:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:05] | The secretary will be next to you on your left, | 国务卿会坐在你左边 |
[08:07] | and seated to your right will be Julia MacDonald, | 你右边是朱莉娅·麦克唐纳 |
[08:09] | our ambassador to Kyrgyzstan. | 吉尔吉斯斯坦大使 |
[08:11] | She personally hammered out the agreement | 她亲自制定了 |
[08:14] | on local police cooperation. | 当地警务合作的协定 |
[08:15] | She’s relentless. | 她十分坚决 |
[08:17] | Well, she’s also a former Olympic athlete. | 她还是前奥运会运动员 |
[08:19] | She took medal at steeplechase. | 障碍赛获得了奖牌 |
[08:21] | Speaking of, ma’am, | 说到这 国务卿 |
[08:22] | I have Ambassador MacDonald on SVTC. | 麦克唐纳大使等着您视频通话 |
[08:24] | Ah. This’ll just be a second. Thank you. | 请等一下 谢谢 |
[08:28] | Julia… | 朱莉娅 |
[08:29] | I have a bone to pick with you. | 我要找你算个小账 |
[08:31] | Really, Madam Secretary? | 真的吗 国务卿女士 |
[08:34] | What’s this Olympic medal you never told me about? | 你从没告诉我你得过奥运奖牌 |
[08:37] | It was only a bronze. | 只是铜牌 |
[08:39] | And, honestly, the hurdles I’m currently facing are far worse. | 说实话 我现在面临的障碍更糟 |
[08:43] | All right, what’s the trouble? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[08:45] | I have been getting the cold shoulder | 我从昨天起 |
[08:46] | from President Nogoyev since yesterday. | 就受到诺古耶夫总统的冷遇 |
[08:49] | Then this morning, he cancels all press visas | 今早 他取消了所有的媒体签证 |
[08:51] | and ceases data sharing with Interpol. | 停止和国际刑警共享数据 |
[08:54] | Sounds like the cold shoulder is attached to a pair of cold feet. | 听起来这冷遇似乎是因为他害怕 |
[08:58] | You think he’s having second thoughts | 你觉得对于赔款 |
[08:59] | about paying reparations? | 他改变主意了吗 |
[09:01] | Well, he was a hard sell on the Summit from the beginning. | 从一开始他就不同意召开峰会 |
[09:04] | We finally pinned him down | 最终我们迫使他 |
[09:05] | on the framework agreement, | 同意了框架协定 |
[09:06] | but he was clearly unhappy with the outcome. | 但很明显 他对结果不开心 |
[09:09] | So now he’s posturing for a better deal. | 所以现在他作态是为了一个更好的协定 |
[09:12] | Or avoiding one altogether. | 或者拒绝协定 |
[09:14] | Either way, I’d say our mission is in trouble. | 不管是那种 咱们的任务都出问题了 |
[09:18] | Thank you, Julia. | 谢谢 朱莉娅 |
[09:19] | Keep me posted. | 保持联系 |
[09:21] | Will do, ma’am. | 好的 国务卿女士 |
[09:26] | Okay, I’ll say it for argument’s sake. | 我这么说只是为了讨论 |
[09:28] | Should we offer Nogoyev some kind of inducement? | 我们应该给诺戈耶夫总统一些好处吗 |
[09:32] | No way. | 不 |
[09:33] | We fought tooth and nail for every provision | 我们奋力作战是为了这个框架中的 |
[09:34] | in this framework. If this is a shakedown, | 每个条款 如果他想敲诈我们 |
[09:36] | I don’t want to make any preemptive concessions. | 我不愿先让步 |
[09:39] | Ma’am. | 国务卿女士 |
[09:41] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[09:43] | Which leaves only one good option. | 所以只剩下一个选择 |
[09:47] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你肯定是逗我呢 |
[09:48] | I know it’s short notice. | 我知道这是临时通知 |
[09:50] | Short notice is a same day appointment | 和心脏病医生预约当天就医 |
[09:51] | with my cardiologist. | 才叫临时通知 |
[09:53] | Not an international trip for a president | 不是让一个仍深陷政府停摆余震中 |
[09:54] | burdened with the aftershocks of a government shutdown. | 的总统进行国际出行 |
[09:57] | It’s only for a couple of days. | 只需几天 |
[09:58] | Yeah, well, that’s cute, but we’re already weeks behind | 不错 但致力于修复我国破旧的基础设施的 |
[10:00] | on our “Pave America” Campaign | “前进美国”活动 |
[10:02] | to repair our nation’s decrepit infrastructure. | 已经晚了好几周 |
[10:05] | As far as I’m concerned, you can get on board | 在我看来 你要么合作 |
[10:06] | or get out of the way. | 要么就别挡道 |
[10:08] | With respect, Mr. Jackson, that isn’t your call. | 恕我冒犯杰克逊先生 这由不得你决定 |
[10:12] | Is he gonna be talking to me that way? | 他要一直这么和我讲话吗 |
[10:14] | Get on board. | 你习惯一下吧 |
[10:20] | You want me to fly to Kyrgyzstan. | 你想让我飞到吉尔吉斯斯坦 |
[10:22] | Yes, sir. | 是的 总统 |
[10:23] | An egomaniac like Nogoyev is vulnerable to flattery. | 像诺戈耶夫这样的极端利己主义者经不起奉承 |
[10:27] | And there’s nothing more flattering | 没有比美国总统的拜访 |
[10:29] | than a visit from the President of the United States. | 更好的奉承了 |
[10:30] | This man is supposed to be giving a speech on a bridge | 总统明天下午要在俄亥俄河的 |
[10:34] | over the Ohio River tomorrow afternoon. | 一座桥上发表演讲 |
[10:36] | You want him to go to a country whose biggest exports | 你想让他去那个最大的出口 |
[10:39] | are wool and yak cheese? | 不过是羊毛和牦牛奶酪的国家 |
[10:41] | Gold and cotton, actually. | 事实上是黄金和棉花 |
[10:42] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[10:44] | And neither do the actual voters | 那些真正的选民也不在乎 |
[10:45] | who are sick of crashing into potholes. | 他们受够阴沟里翻船的糗事了 |
[10:47] | Sir, you know how our enemies will spin this. | 总统 你知道我们的敌人会怎么利用该事 |
[10:50] | They’ll say we’re ignoring crime at home. | 他们会说我们忽视国内的犯罪 |
[10:52] | Crime doesn’t respect borders. | 犯罪可没有国界 |
[10:53] | That’s why Diane Cramer’s 20-year-old daughter | 这就是戴安·克莱默20岁的女儿 |
[10:55] | suffocated in the back of a delivery truck, | 在离家6000英里的地方 |
[10:57] | 6,000 miles from home. | 在一辆运货车厢里窒息而死的原因 |
[10:58] | Fair enough, | 说得好 |
[11:00] | but the president can only be in so many places at once. | 但总统又不会分身术 |
[11:04] | True. | 没错 |
[11:06] | But this is an exceptional opportunity. | 但这是个绝佳的机会 |
[11:09] | We have a chance to strike a blow against human trafficking | 我们有机会反对贩卖人口 |
[11:12] | that will last generations. | 这可以造福子孙后代 |
[11:16] | Come with us, sir. | 和我们一起去吧 总统先生 |
[11:21] | Clear my schedule, Russell. | 清空我的日程 拉塞尔 |
[11:23] | We’re going to the land of gold and cotton. | 我们去黄金和棉花之乡 |
[11:26] | Thank you, sir. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 总统先生 |
[11:28] | Senator, the president has called for | 参议员 总统先生要求 |
[11:29] | a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. | 数万亿的基础设施计划 |
[11:31] | Are you willing to work with him on that? | 你愿意和他一起吗 |
[11:33] | Would you trust the man who cancels a trip to Ohio | 你相信这样的人吗 他取消了 |
[11:35] | to stump for one of Elizabeth McCord’s pet projects | 俄亥俄州的行程 而去为伊丽莎白·麦考德 |
[11:38] | in Kyrgyzstan? | 在吉尔吉斯斯坦的小任务做宣传 |
[11:41] | It’s a hollow promise when the globalist rot runs deep. | 全球主义者的腐败根深蒂固 诺言也空洞无用 |
[11:45] | That guy– I mean… | 那家伙 |
[11:47] | I need another scoop. | 我得再来一勺 |
[11:49] | I mean, who knew that trying to end human slavery | 谁知道废除人类奴隶制 |
[11:52] | – would be so controversial? – Have more. | -这么有争议呢 -再来点 |
[11:53] | – I definitely want more. – Hello! | -我还要更多 -嗨 |
[11:57] | Our fashionista! | 我们的时尚达人 |
[11:59] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[12:00] | I’m a sucker for free food and fabric softener. | 我败给了免费食物和衣服柔顺剂 |
[12:02] | Yeah, and-and room to spread out, I understand. | 还有可以随意乱放东西的房间 |
[12:04] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[12:05] | Lucinda’s converted our room into a theater for sock puppets. | 露辛达把我们的房间改成了袜子木偶戏剧场 |
[12:09] | Oh, God. Ooh, pistachio? | 天呐 开心果味的 |
[12:10] | Yeah! Have some. | 对 来点儿 |
[12:11] | How’s your midterm coming along? | 你的期中考试怎么样 |
[12:13] | My dress? It’s going okay. | 我的裙子 还不错 |
[12:15] | Ooh, Vampire Nerds is on demand– | 《吸血鬼书呆子》正上映 |
[12:17] | – you guys in? – That pretty much slays my demo. | -你们要看吗 -听名字就不想看 |
[12:19] | – You know I’m down. – I’m down. | -我愿意 -我愿意 |
[12:21] | You sure you have time, Noodle? | 你确定你有时间 宝贝 |
[12:23] | Yeah. Right now I need to turn off my brain | 对 现在我需要关停脑子 |
[12:25] | and watch teenagers bite each other. | 去看一群青少年咬来咬去 |
[12:27] | Please. All she has to do is pull down a shower curtain | 得了吧 她要做的就是扯个浴帘 |
[12:28] | and cut out some arm holes. | 剪点袖孔罢了 |
[12:30] | – Oh, would you just… – What? Not necessary. | -你们能… -什么 不需要 |
[12:32] | It’s called upcycling– it’s all the rage right now. | 这叫做升级利用 现在超级流行 |
[12:33] | Come on. I’ve been home for five minutes. | 好了 我才在家待了五分钟 |
[12:34] | Let’s-let’s walk… Come on. | 我们走吧 走 |
[12:36] | No, no, no, no, no, you have to watch this one. | 不 不 你得看看这个 |
[12:39] | Mom? | 妈 |
[12:40] | You have to watch this one, Dad. | 你得看看这个 爸爸 |
[12:41] | Uh, Ambassador MacDonald for you. | 麦克唐纳大使找你 |
[12:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:47] | Julia? | 朱莉娅 |
[12:49] | You psyched to meet POTUS? | 要见总统是不是很兴奋 |
[12:50] | Uh, I’m afraid not, ma’am. | 恐怕不是 国务卿女士 |
[12:52] | What’s happening? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[12:53] | I’m being expelled from the country. | 我被驱逐出境了 |
[12:55] | I’ve been declared persona non grata. | 我被列为不受欢迎的人 |
[12:57] | No, they can’t do that. On what grounds? | 他们不能这么做的 依据是什么 |
[12:59] | They haven’t said, ma’am. | 他们没说 国务卿 |
[13:00] | They-they forced their way into the residence. | 他们强行进入我家 |
[13:03] | Oh, my God. Did they hurt you? I mean, are you… | 天呐 他们弄伤你了吗 你 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna call POTUS, have him issue a démarche. | 我马上给总统打电话 让他想办法 |
[13:07] | They can’t do this. Hey! | 他们不能这么做 |
[13:09] | No, you can’t do that! | 不 你不能这么做 |
[13:10] | Julia? Julia. | 朱莉娅 朱莉娅 |
[13:24] | Thanks, buddy. Hang in there. | 谢了 朋友 坚持住 |
[13:27] | That was Jay. Julia MacDonald’s on her way over here, | 是杰伊 朱莉娅·麦克唐纳在来的路上 |
[13:30] | should be here any minute. | 应该马上就到 |
[13:32] | What’d the Kyrgyz say? | 吉尔吉斯方面怎么说 |
[13:35] | Radio silence. | 保持沉默 |
[13:36] | And the Summit is in limbo | 峰会一直处于悬而未决的状态 |
[13:39] | until we’re back on speaking terms. | 直到我们的关系重归于好 |
[13:41] | You’d think they’d offer some kind of explanation. | 你以为他们会给出解释 |
[13:42] | Normally, they wouldn’t have to. | 一般来说 他们不需要 |
[13:44] | Persona non grata is a response to something noisy, | 不受欢迎的人就是对那种吵闹事情的回应 |
[13:48] | like declaring war | 比如宣战 |
[13:50] | or committing murder. | 或者谋杀 |
[13:52] | While we’re on ominous developments… | 既然我们开始说烦心事… |
[13:54] | I just checked the radiator in Alison’s room. | 我刚去检查了一下艾莉森房间的暖气片 |
[13:58] | Radiator’s fine. | 暖气片没问题 |
[13:59] | I just wanted to see how she was doing on her design project | 我只是想趁她和斯蒂芬出去吃早饭的时候 |
[14:02] | while she’s out to breakfast with Stevie. | 看看她的设计作业做的如何 |
[14:05] | You spied on our daughter. | 你监视我们的女儿 |
[14:07] | As far as I can tell, she hasn’t even started yet. | 据我所知 她还没开始做 |
[14:10] | What? | 什么 |
[14:11] | Yeah, there’s a whole lot of materials, | 有一大堆的布 |
[14:13] | but no sign of construction. | 但是没有看到任何建模 |
[14:15] | She watched the entire Vampire Nerds trilogy last night, | 她昨晚看了完整的吸血鬼书呆子三部曲 |
[14:19] | including Revenge of the Were-Jocks. | 包括前运动员的复仇 |
[14:22] | We don’t have to worry about an empty nest. | 看来我们不用担心空巢的问题了 |
[14:24] | If Ali fails her midterm, next thing we know, | 如果艾莉期中考挂了 接下来的事就是 |
[14:27] | she’ll be 40, still living at home | 她到40岁都会一直住在家里 |
[14:30] | and driving us to colonoscopies. | 送我们去做结肠镜检查 |
[14:35] | – I’ll talk to her. – Thank you. | -我会和她谈谈的 -谢谢 |
[14:40] | Julia, hi. Come on in. | 朱莉娅 你好 请进 |
[14:43] | Oh, this is my husband Henry. | 这是我的丈夫亨利 |
[14:45] | Hi. It’s a pleasure. | 你好 很荣幸见到你 |
[14:46] | Hi. Nice to meet you. I’ll leave you guys. | 你好 很高兴见到你 我不打扰你们了 |
[14:48] | Can I get you something to drink? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[14:50] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[14:51] | Okay. Uh, come, sit, please. | 行 过来吧 请坐 |
[14:54] | Uh, how was your flight? | 你的旅途舒服吗 |
[14:56] | I’ve had better. | 不怎么样 |
[14:58] | Listen, I-I know that you’ve been through hell, but I… | 我知道你经历了一场噩梦 但我… |
[15:01] | I need to know what I’m dealing with here. | 需要知道我处理的是什么问题 |
[15:03] | Do you have any idea why you were expelled? | 你知道你被驱逐出境的原因吗 |
[15:06] | It’s much simpler if I offer my resignation. | 如果容许我辞职的话 事情会更简单 |
[15:08] | No. Not a chance. | 不 不可能 |
[15:10] | But the Human Trafficking Summit… | 但是人口贩卖峰会 |
[15:11] | I’m not gonna let Nogoyev abuse my diplomats. | 我不会允许诺戈耶夫虐待我的外交官 |
[15:14] | It’s humiliating. | 这简直是侮辱 |
[15:15] | And he is cruel and arbitrary. | 而且他很残暴专制 |
[15:18] | It isn’t arbitrary, ma’am. | 这不是专制 国务卿 |
[15:21] | I, uh, I was… I was involved with Feliks Karimov, | 我 和卫生部长 同时也是总统妹夫的 |
[15:25] | the Minister of Health and the president’s brother-in-law. | 费利克斯·卡里莫夫有私情 |
[15:27] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:28] | He runs a series of clinics for indigent children. | 他为贫困孩子们开设了很多诊所 |
[15:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[15:32] | At the time, the-the embassy | 与此同时 大使馆 |
[15:34] | was involved with health care diplomacy. | 涉及到了卫生医保外交事务 |
[15:37] | One thing led to another, and… | 就这样… |
[15:39] | Nogoyev must have found out. | 诺戈耶夫肯定是发现了 |
[15:42] | I know it sounds crazy, but we had plans. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但我们都想好了 |
[15:44] | It made sense. | 这说得通 |
[15:45] | Yeah, this is the part that I am struggling with. | 这就是我生气的地方 |
[15:48] | How did you allow it to make sense? | 你如何让这一些说得通 |
[15:50] | Feliks isn’t like his brother-in-law. | 费利克斯不像诺戈耶夫 |
[15:51] | He’s-he’s patient, funny. | 他很耐心 很风趣 |
[15:53] | Oh, Julia, this is, this is bigger than you. | 朱莉娅 这已经不仅仅是你的私事了 |
[15:56] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[15:59] | We got here on the backs of decades of women | 过去的数十年中 有多少女性付出自己一生来证明 |
[16:01] | who worked their whole lives to be | 自己是可以被信任和认真对待的 |
[16:03] | trusted and taken seriously | 我们能有今天的成就正是因为她们 |
[16:04] | and you just… | 然而你就这样… |
[16:10] | Our mistakes are magnified. It’s not fair. | 我们的错误被放大了 这并不公平 |
[16:13] | We owe it to each other to remember that. | 我们应该互相提醒 不要忘记 |
[16:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:19] | And it sickens me. | 这让我很难受 |
[16:25] | I’ll take that letter now. | 我现在接受你的辞呈 |
[16:34] | Can I make one request? | 我可以有一个请求吗 |
[16:37] | I haven’t heard from Feliks, | 我还没有费利克斯的消息 |
[16:38] | and given Nogoyev’s reputation, | 而且考虑到诺戈耶夫的名声 |
[16:40] | I’m worried for his safety. | 我很担心他的安危 |
[16:42] | Can you check on him, please? | 你可以帮我问问他的消息吗 拜托了 |
[16:46] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能做什么 |
[16:48] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 国务卿 |
[16:59] | I can’t decide which is worse, | 我不知道哪个更糟 |
[17:02] | sleeping with a foreign president’s brother-in-law | 是和总统的妹夫偷情 |
[17:04] | or being dumb enough to get caught. | 还是傻到被发现 |
[17:07] | She’s in love, Russell. | 她在热恋 拉塞尔 |
[17:08] | It’s a human mistake. | 这是人人都会犯的错 |
[17:08] | It’s a stain on this whole administration. | 这是我们整个行政部门的污点 |
[17:11] | What’s our response? | 我们怎么回应 |
[17:14] | Julia confessed right away. | 朱莉娅立刻承认了 |
[17:16] | We have a chance to clean it up. | 我们有机会能遮掩过去 |
[17:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[17:18] | If Morejon finds out about this little affair, | 如果莫雷洪发现了这个小小的私情 |
[17:20] | he’ll roast us over the flaming hot coals of cable news. | 他会在新闻里把我们骂到死 |
[17:24] | We can kiss our infrastructure deal good-bye. | 我们就不用惦记基础设施的事了 |
[17:26] | Here’s the thing, I don’t think he will find out about it. | 是这样的 我觉得他应该不会发现 |
[17:28] | Kyrgyzstan hasn’t released it to the media. | 吉尔吉斯斯坦还没有通知媒体 |
[17:30] | There’s a reason for that. | 是有原因的 |
[17:31] | Nogoyev is incredibly protective of his family. | 诺古耶夫是个极度保护家庭的人 |
[17:34] | He doesn’t want his dirty laundry out in public any more than we do. | 他比我们更不希望家丑外扬 |
[17:39] | It’s the diplomatic equivalent of mutually assured destruction. | 这相当于在外交上同归于尽 |
[17:43] | Pro tip, when you’re trying to reassure, | 给你个小建议 如果你想安慰我们 |
[17:47] | don’t use a metaphor for nuclear holocaust. | 别用核毁灭打比方 |
[17:51] | We can put out a statement that Julia resigned | 我们可以发表声明说朱莉娅 |
[17:53] | for personal reasons. | 因为个人原因辞职 |
[17:55] | Yep, then make a side deal with Nogoyev | 然后和诺古耶夫做一个单方协议 |
[17:57] | to have the Summit go ahead as scheduled. | 确保峰会如期举行 |
[18:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:02] | Bess, you can explore rapprochement with Kyrgyzstan, | 贝丝 你可以去和吉尔吉斯斯坦和解 |
[18:05] | especially if it means saving the Summit, | 特别是此事能让峰会顺利进行 |
[18:06] | but, uh, you’ll have to do it without me. | 但你要自己去 我不参与 |
[18:09] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[18:10] | Politics are too radioactive, so to speak. | 可以说 政治真是太有辐射性了 |
[18:16] | Russell, put the bridge back on the original schedule. | 拉塞尔 把大桥放到最初的行程里 |
[18:18] | Pleasure, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[18:25] | Hey, Noodle. | 小面面 |
[18:26] | How was breakfast? | 早餐吃的如何 |
[18:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:28] | I thought you’d be at work. | 我还以为你去工作了呢 |
[18:30] | I thought you’d be spending more time on your midterm project. | 我以为你会在你的期中项目上花更多时间 |
[18:35] | Look, your mom and I know that you haven’t started your dress. | 你妈妈和我知道你还没开始设计你的裙子 |
[18:40] | You were in my room? | 你去过我房间了 |
[18:42] | Technically our room. | 准确地说是我们的房间 |
[18:43] | And house. | 我们的房子 |
[18:44] | And come to think of it, we’re paying for your tuition, too, so… | 细想一下 还是我们给你付的学费 |
[18:45] | That does not make it okay. | 那也不可以进我房间 |
[18:47] | Uh, okay, fair enough. Look… | 好 说得对 |
[18:51] | I just want to make sure you’re okay. | 我只是想知道你好不好 |
[18:55] | I don’t know what I was thinking with this design class. | 我不知道自己对设计专业有什么想法 |
[18:58] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[19:00] | Fashion, it… it’s your thing. | 时尚设计 是你的爱好 |
[19:02] | Fashion was my thing in high school. | 时装设计是我高中时的爱好 |
[19:05] | But Bayard, it’s everyone’s thing. | 但在拜尔德 这是所有人的爱好 |
[19:08] | Most of my classmates grew up summering in Milan | 我大部分的同学从小就在米兰避暑 |
[19:11] | and drinking spritzes with Dolce and Gabbana. | 和杜嘉班纳共饮起泡酒 |
[19:17] | What if I’m not good enough? | 如果我不够好怎么办 |
[19:21] | You know the most important thing I learned in the Marines? | 你知道我在海军陆战队学到的最重要的事是什么吗 |
[19:24] | It wasn’t how to fire a gun, or scale a wall, | 不是如何去开枪 或去爬墙 |
[19:27] | or even how to fly jets. | 更不是如何去开飞机 |
[19:29] | Hospital corners. | 而是叠折角床单 |
[19:31] | They taught me how to make a bed. | 他们教我如何铺床 |
[19:33] | That’s not where I thought you were going with that. | 真没想到你会说这个 |
[19:36] | Okay, the point is… | 重点是 |
[19:39] | …if you can accomplish one thing, | 如果你能做成一件事 |
[19:41] | even a small thing, | 即使是一件小事 |
[19:43] | it gives you the boost you need to finish the mission. | 就给了你完成整个任务的动力 |
[19:46] | So what is the simplest part of your project | 那么你的作业里最容易的你现在就能做的 |
[19:48] | that you can do right now? | 部分是什么 |
[19:50] | Mount the sleeves. | 测量袖子 |
[19:51] | So, go do it. | 所以 去做吧 |
[19:54] | Even if they suck? | 即使做得很烂吗 |
[19:55] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[19:59] | Look, the most important part of any project or assignment | 任何项目或任务中最重要的部分 |
[20:03] | is to finish. | 是完成 |
[20:06] | You’ll never know what you’re capable of until you start. | 不开始做你就永远也不知道自己能做什么 |
[20:10] | So, get up there and, uh, mount the sleeves… | 所以 起来 去量袖子吧 |
[20:14] | …and-and, you know, | 然后 |
[20:15] | make something in the shape of a dress. | 好好设计你的裙子 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:19] | – Thanks, Dad. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 老爸 -恩 |
[20:20] | But you are not off the hook for going in my room. | 但你别想我放过你进我房间的事 |
[20:26] | …maniacal, crooked, | …疯狂的 不正当的 |
[20:28] | two-faced, foul, rotten. | 虚伪的 污秽的 恶劣的 |
[20:32] | You probably get the picture. | 你应该明白他的意思了 |
[20:34] | Please tell President Nogoyev | 当他没有形容词可说了的时候 |
[20:36] | that when he runs out of adjectives, | 请帮我转告诺戈耶夫总统 |
[20:38] | I’d like to offer my sincere apology | 我想代表美国 |
[20:41] | on behalf of the United States | 为大使的行为 |
[20:43] | for the conduct of our ambassador. | 致以我最真诚的歉意 |
[20:53] | Yes, but what about my sister? | 是啊 那我妹妹怎么办 |
[20:55] | Has anyone apologized to her? | 有任何人向她道过歉吗 |
[20:58] | I am happy to do that. | 我很愿意去向她致歉 |
[21:00] | We sincerely regret any harm | 我们为对吉尔吉斯斯坦第一家庭 |
[21:02] | that was done to the first family of Kyrgyzstan. | 造成的伤害非常惋惜 |
[21:11] | Very well. | 很好 |
[21:12] | Wait, uh, Mr. President, Mr. President, | 稍等 总统先生 总统先生 |
[21:15] | I-I hope that we can agree that it is in our mutual interest | 我…我希望反人口贩卖峰会的如期举办 |
[21:19] | to have the Human Trafficking Summit proceed as scheduled. | 双方都没有异议 |
[21:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:28] | There is no human trafficking in Kyrgyzstan. | 吉尔吉斯斯坦不存在人口贩卖问题 |
[21:33] | Are we really back to that? | 我们真的要重新说这个吗 |
[21:34] | Then why did you agree | 那您为什么同意 |
[21:36] | to pay reparations to the families of the victims? | 赔偿受害者家属 |
[21:49] | I did that out of the charity of my heart. | 我那么做是处于内心的仁慈 |
[21:51] | Much like Madonna adopted those children from Africa. | 就像麦当娜领养了那些非洲孩子 |
[21:55] | Motivation aside, | 抛开动机不谈 |
[21:58] | you must recognize how this Summit | 你得承认这次峰会 |
[22:00] | will bolster your reputation and… | 会提升您的名誉和… |
[22:10] | Will President Dalton come to my palace | 道尔顿总统会来我的国家 |
[22:12] | and personally apologize to my sister? | 亲自向我妹妹道歉吗 |
[22:15] | Well, I’m sorry. He’s no longer coming. | 很抱歉 他不会前往了 |
[22:18] | Then the Summit is cancelled. | 那峰会就取消了 |
[22:21] | Ooh, Mr. President, before you go, I want to check | 总统先生 在您走之前 我想要确认 |
[22:23] | on the welfare of your brother-in-law, Feliks Karimov. | 您的妹夫 费利克斯·卡里莫夫是否健康 |
[22:30] | You dare discuss that adulterer with me? | 你竟敢和我谈论那个奸夫 |
[22:33] | Adultery isn’t a crime in your country. | 在您的国家通奸并不是犯罪 |
[22:36] | You have a responsibility to treat him humanely. | 您有责任人道地对待他 |
[22:47] | You don’t tell me how to run my family. | 你无权告诉我如何处理家事 |
[22:53] | Do you know that Madonna song, “The Power of Good-bye”? | 你知道麦当娜的歌《再见的力量》吗 |
[22:57] | Good-bye! | 再见 |
[23:01] | That-that’s it? The Summit’s dead? | 就…就这样 峰会不开了 |
[23:03] | Breathe, Jay. | 冷静 杰伊 |
[23:05] | We can still salvage a lesser | 我们仍然能够挽回一个 |
[23:07] | regional accord that’ll do plenty of good. | 较小的区域协议 还是有帮助的 |
[23:10] | Start looking for an alternate host country. | 再找一个主办国吧 |
[23:14] | Tajikistan is a no. | 塔吉克斯坦不行 |
[23:15] | Turkmenistan, too. | 土库曼斯坦也不行 |
[23:17] | Kazakhstan is open to hosting, | 哈萨克斯坦可以举办 |
[23:18] | but they want to renegotiate carbon emissions | 但是他们希望在斯德哥尔摩协议下 |
[23:19] | under the Stockholm Protocol. | 重新协商碳排放问题 |
[23:21] | With the entire UN? Forget it. | 与整个联合国吗 算了吧 |
[23:23] | What about Uzbekistan? | 乌兹别克斯坦如何 |
[23:25] | Stalling for time, want to see how this plays out. | 拖延时间 想看看事态如何发展 |
[23:28] | All right. I’ll update POTUS. | 好吧 我会向总统汇报 |
[23:30] | Well, get back with Kazakhstan. | 还是哈萨克斯坦吧 |
[23:32] | See if they’ll accept something more bilateral. | 看他们是否会接受其他更互惠的条件 |
[23:34] | And I want you to run a check on Feliks Karimov. | 我需要你调查一下费利克斯·卡里莫夫 |
[23:38] | We after anything specific? | 有什么特别要关注的 |
[23:40] | Ooh. Just make sure he isn’t being tortured. | 确定他没被虐待就好 |
[23:42] | Not condoning torture, | 我不是支持虐待 |
[23:43] | but is that really the best use of our time? | 但我们真的应该把有限的时间用在这件事上吗 |
[23:45] | Is there a problem, Jay? | 有什么问题吗 杰伊 |
[23:47] | Sorry, ma’am, but we’re circling the drain. | 抱歉 国务卿 但是我们时间不多了 |
[23:48] | Arranging this Summit was hard enough | 在我们的大使被宣布为不受欢迎者之前 |
[23:50] | before our ambassador was declared persona non grata, | 安排这次峰会已经够艰难了 |
[23:52] | but now it’s like putting out a five-alarm fire | 现在就更是 |
[23:54] | with a coffee straw. | 无能为力了 |
[23:56] | I’m not exactly keen about our prospects here. | 我其实对我们的前景不太乐观 |
[23:58] | I didn’t ask you to be keen. I asked you to get it done. | 我没要求你乐观 我让你完成它 |
[24:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:03] | Hey. What the hell was that? | 刚才那是哪一出 |
[24:07] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[24:09] | My friend… | 伙计… |
[24:12] | That was almost a rant. | 你刚才几乎是在咆哮了 |
[24:15] | Well, I might have let my frustration show a little. | 我可能有点没控制住我的沮丧 |
[24:18] | Yeah, here’s the thing. | 听着 |
[24:20] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[24:22] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[24:24] | It was fine when you were the policy guy, but come on. | 过去你是政策顾问就没问题 但是拜托 |
[24:27] | Look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[24:29] | You’re in the big office now. | 你现在身处大办公室了 |
[24:31] | And when people come to you, they expect solutions, | 当你们来找你 他们期待解决方案 |
[24:34] | especially the secretary. | 特别是国务卿 |
[24:35] | I mean, of all the times that you were in here, did you… | 你在这里工作了这么久 你有… |
[24:37] | did you ever once see Nadine complain? | 你有见纳丁抱怨过吗 |
[24:40] | You need to get it together | 你得在给别人留下不可挽回的坏印象前 |
[24:41] | before you make an impression you can’t fix. | 调整好状态 |
[24:51] | Ma’am, ma’am, Kazakhstan just agreed to host the Summit | 国务卿女士 哈萨克斯坦刚同意举办峰会了 |
[24:54] | in exchange for a fast track on bilateral trade talks. | 交换条件是构建双边贸易谈判的快速轨道 |
[24:57] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[24:58] | And we found Feliks Karimov. | 我们还找到了费利克斯·卡里莫夫 |
[25:01] | Is he safe? | 他安然无恙吗 |
[25:02] | INR tracked him to a resort villa in Bora Bora. | 国家情报研究局追踪到他在博拉博拉岛的一座度假别墅里 |
[25:07] | Well, then why hasn’t he called Julia? | 那他为什么还没打给朱莉娅 |
[25:09] | Right, well, it’s not exactly a hard labor camp. | 没错 那可不是什么艰苦的劳教所 |
[25:11] | But get this. | 但是还有呢 |
[25:12] | That villa is being rented by a front company in Curacao. | 那座别墅是由一家库腊索岛的挂名公司租用的 |
[25:15] | Which, as I recall… | 我记得… |
[25:16] | Is a first choice haven for money launderers. | 是洗钱者首选的避难所 |
[25:21] | Call the White House. | 打给白宫 |
[25:22] | I want ODNI brought in on this. | 我要让情报总监办公室介入此事 |
[25:25] | A teak deck and plunge pool? | 有柚木甲板和带滑梯的游泳池 |
[25:27] | It’s $2,000 a night. | 两千美元一晚 |
[25:30] | Clearly, I’m working for the wrong people. | 显然我选错工作了 |
[25:33] | There is no way Karimov isn’t dirty. | 卡里莫夫绝不是清白的 |
[25:35] | So, who’s paying him off? Nogoyev? | 那是谁在付钱打发他离开 诺古耶夫吗 |
[25:38] | Likely. | 有可能 |
[25:39] | Spying on Julia would give Kyrgyzstan an edge | 监视朱莉娅会助于让吉尔吉斯斯坦 |
[25:42] | into our human trafficking negotiations. | 在反人口贩卖谈判中占尽优势 |
[25:45] | NSA’s into it now. | 国安局已经在查了 |
[25:49] | I still can’t believe you’re going to Afghanistan. | 我还是无法相信你要去阿富汗了 |
[25:51] | Believe me, I’d prefer French Polynesia. | 相信我 我更愿意去法属波利尼西亚 |
[25:53] | I guess I thought that a leadership role | 我想我本以为当了领导 |
[25:56] | meant you didn’t have to jet into war zones. | 你就不需要飞去战斗区了 |
[26:00] | This from a lady who corkscrewed into the middle | 这话居然出自一位上个月亲历了 |
[26:02] | of a Libyan civil war last month. | 利比亚内战的女士 |
[26:06] | Here. | 给你 |
[26:09] | Take these. | 带上它 |
[26:11] | Uh… why? | 为什么 |
[26:13] | Because now you have to come home safe | 这样你就得安全地回家了 |
[26:15] | because you have my reading glasses. | 因为你拿着我的老花镜 |
[26:20] | What are you gonna do for reading glasses? | 你没了老花镜怎么办 |
[26:22] | You give me a pair of yours. | 把你的给我呗 |
[26:30] | I feel better already. | 我已经感觉好多了 |
[26:32] | Whoa! Gol… Lord…. | 天呐 |
[26:37] | Listen, as long as you’re gonna be in Kabul, | 如果你要去喀布尔 |
[26:41] | you should meet with our ambassador, Pat Findlay. | 就该见见我们的大使 帕特·芬德利 |
[26:44] | He’s got a deep bench of connections. | 他有丰富的人脉 |
[26:46] | Sure. I’m still building up my bench. | 好 我还在建立我的人脉呢 |
[26:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:53] | What? | 什么 |
[26:54] | You hear that? | 你听到了没 |
[26:57] | She’s really working. | 她真的在做衣服 |
[27:02] | You know, you should consider | 你应该考虑 |
[27:03] | the motivational speaker circuit, Professor. | 励志演说家的职业 教授 |
[27:07] | I’m happy with my roster of clients | 我对在这座房子里的 |
[27:08] | right here in this house. | 客户就很满意了 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:13] | You get home fast. | 快点回家 |
[27:15] | You have my… | 你有我的… |
[27:18] | And you have mine. | 你也有我的 |
[27:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:37] | – Thank you. Morning. – Morning. | -谢谢 早上好 -早上好 |
[27:38] | Any new information on Feliks Karimov? | 有费利克斯·卡里莫夫的新消息吗 |
[27:41] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[27:43] | What? What now? | 什么 发生什么了 |
[27:45] | Ambassador MacDonald’s | 麦克唐纳大使的 |
[27:45] | persona non grata status just broke in the press. | 不受欢迎地位刚在媒体间传开了 |
[27:48] | How much do they know? | 他们知道了多少 |
[27:49] | – Everything. – …a surprising new treatment | -所有事 -…一种惊人的癌症 |
[27:51] | for cancer, but right now, we’re following… | 新疗法 接下来 我们要跟进… |
[27:53] | – Diane. – Madam Secretary. | -戴安 -国务卿女士 |
[27:55] | …of an alleged affair involving | …一起牵涉美国驻吉尔吉斯斯坦大使 |
[27:56] | the American ambassador to Kyrgyzstan, Julia MacDonald, | 朱莉娅·麦克唐纳和该国统治家族成员 |
[28:00] | and a member of the ruling family. | 的出轨事件 |
[28:02] | Mrs. Cramer. | 克莱默女士 |
[28:04] | Tell me this isn’t happening. | 别和我说这是真的 |
[28:06] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我能 |
[28:08] | The bottom just fell out, ma’am. | 最后的希望破灭了 国务卿 |
[28:10] | The Kazahks cancelled the deal to host the Summit. | 哈萨克斯坦取消了举办这次峰会的协议 |
[28:11] | Of course they did. | 他们当然会取消 |
[28:12] | The Ops Center is being flooded | 应急行动中心为其他签约国 |
[28:13] | with calls from other signatory countries. | 打来的电话忙得不可开交 |
[28:15] | They’re dropping out. | 他们要退出 |
[28:17] | All of them? | 所有国家吗 |
[28:18] | This affair is the perfect excuse. | 这次事件是最完美的理由 |
[28:19] | The moral authority of the United States | 美国的道德权威 |
[28:21] | was the only thing keeping most of the countries | 是最初能够让大部分国家达成一致的 |
[28:22] | in the agreement in the first place. | 唯一原因 |
[28:24] | Now they can label us as corrupt and unethical | 现在他们能在给我们贴上腐败和不道德的标签同时 |
[28:26] | while avoiding any commitment to prosecute human trafficking. | 避免做出任何反对贩卖人口的承诺 |
[28:29] | It’s flagrant hypocrisy, but they have us in a corner. | 真是虚伪 但是我们已经处于劣势了 |
[28:33] | What if we postpone the Summit, | 如果我们推迟峰会 |
[28:35] | uh, try again in a few months? | 几个月后再举办呢 |
[28:37] | Under different circumstances, maybe, | 在不同的情况下 有可能 |
[28:38] | but unless President Nogoyev | 但是除非诺古耶夫总统 |
[28:39] | and Kyrgyzstan get back on board, | 和吉尔吉斯斯坦重新与我们合作 |
[28:41] | I don’t see how the other countries | 我不知道其他国家 |
[28:43] | come back to the table. | 怎样才会重返谈判桌 |
[28:44] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[28:46] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[28:48] | – Hello? – You’re welcome to stay in my office | -您好 -您可以待在我办公室 |
[28:49] | until we know more. | 直到我们有更多消息 |
[28:50] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:52] | They need you at the White House. | 白宫叫您去 |
[28:56] | I promise you, we are not giving up on this. | 我向你保证 我们不会放弃的 |
[29:01] | I can’t believe how quickly you finished this. | 我无法相信你这么快就做完了 |
[29:04] | Well, I already had the design and the fabric. | 我已经有了设计图和布料 |
[29:05] | All I had to do was sew. | 只需要缝起来 |
[29:09] | You’re not saying anything about how it looks. | 你还没评价裙子是否好看 |
[29:13] | Just promise me I’m not gonna get mocked | 向我保证我不会被人笑话 |
[29:15] | and fail and then mocked more. | 然后不及格 然后被更多人笑话 |
[29:18] | Ali. | 艾莉 |
[29:19] | It’s awesome. | 很好看 |
[29:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:23] | You don’t hate it? | 你不讨厌它吗 |
[29:25] | You’re crazy. | 别开玩笑了 |
[29:27] | I love it. | 我爱死了 |
[29:28] | So you would wear it? | 那你会穿它吗 |
[29:31] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[29:32] | Like, in public? | 当众穿吗 |
[29:33] | I mean, you know, obviously for the right occasion, | 当然 要等到合适的场合 |
[29:36] | but… totes. | 不过 当然会穿 |
[29:37] | Maybe like a fashion show? | 能不能穿着它参加 |
[29:40] | At Bayard tonight? | 今晚在拜尔德学院的时装秀 |
[29:43] | In my paralysis and panic | 我一直在质疑自己的设计能力 |
[29:46] | about my adequacy as a designer and human being, | 和个人能力 这让我很慌张 |
[29:50] | I forgot to book a model for the presentation. | 慌张到忘了预定一个模特 |
[29:55] | Yeah, I don’t know, I… | 我也不知道… |
[29:58] | I’m already late for work, | 我上班已经迟到了 |
[29:59] | and I’ve been putting in pretty long hours these days, so… | 而且这几天工作特别忙 所以… |
[30:03] | It starts at 9:00. | 九点开始 |
[30:04] | Please? | 什么 |
[30:06] | I just really hate being on stage. | 我很讨厌上台 |
[30:08] | I mean, I’ll probably trip. | 我是说 我该走了 |
[30:14] | Okay, I will do it, I will do it. | 好吧 我同意 我同意 |
[30:15] | Oh, my God. Thank you! | 天啊 谢谢 |
[30:17] | You’re very welcome. | 别这么客气 |
[30:18] | – Can you undo the thingy at the top? – Yes. | -你能把最上面的东西解开吗 -可以 |
[30:21] | NSA was able | 国安局可以 |
[30:21] | to spearfish the shell corporation | 引诱费利克斯·卡里莫夫使用的 |
[30:24] | that Feliks Karimov was using | 那家空壳公司 |
[30:26] | to pay for his villa in Bora Bora. | 来支付在他博拉博拉岛别墅的费用 |
[30:29] | Our suspicion that he’s a foreign agent | 我们已经证实 |
[30:31] | has been confirmed. | 他是外国间谍 |
[30:32] | So he was spying for Kyrgyzstan. | 所以他在为吉尔吉斯斯坦做间谍 |
[30:34] | No, Mr. President. | 不对 总统先生 |
[30:36] | His payments were coming from the GRU. | 他的报酬来自格勒乌 |
[30:40] | You’re telling me one of our top diplomats, | 你是说我们的一个拥有和四级将军相同 |
[30:43] | with the same security clearance as a four-star general, | 安全权限的高级外交官 |
[30:46] | was seduced by a Russian spy? | 被一个俄罗斯间谍勾引了吗 |
[30:48] | The threat was much more significant than | 威胁比我们预想的还要严重 |
[30:50] | we initially realized. We have to find out | 我们得查出来 |
[30:52] | exactly what she told him. | 她究竟跟他说了什么 |
[30:54] | Is she in custody yet? | 她被监禁起来了吗 |
[30:55] | FBI is detaining her as we speak. | 联调局现在正拘留她 |
[30:57] | But pillow talk is the least of our worries. | 但她说了什么并不是我们最担心的 |
[30:59] | Cyber Division found a cryptoworm | 网络小组在比什凯克[吉尔吉斯首都]大使馆 |
[31:02] | implanted on the embassy servers in Bishkek. | 的服务器上发现了一个加密蠕虫 |
[31:05] | So they hacked us, too? | 所以他们还把我们黑了 |
[31:08] | Sir, they could have accessed | 总统先生 他们可以在中亚 |
[31:11] | our entire military and political strategy | 看到我们的整个 |
[31:13] | in Central Asia. | 军事和政治策略 |
[31:15] | Ephraim, have FBI forensics | 埃弗兰 让联调局法证部门 |
[31:17] | tear into every server and fiber optic cable | 仔细调查从这里到比什凯克的 |
[31:19] | between here and Bishkek. | 所有服务器和光缆 |
[31:20] | We need to know how deep this goes | 我们需要知道他们有多深入 |
[31:22] | and just how vulnerable we are. | 以及我们有多脆弱 |
[31:24] | Yes, sir. | 好的 总统先生 |
[31:33] | He asked a lot about our regional vaccine program. | 他问了很多关于我们地区疫苗项目的问题 |
[31:37] | He was the Minister of Health. | 他以前是卫生部长 |
[31:38] | His curiosity seemed normal. | 他的好奇心似乎很正常 |
[31:41] | And at any point | 他有没有 |
[31:41] | did you leave him alone with your computer? | 单独接触你电脑的机会 |
[31:46] | Yes. | 有 |
[31:49] | Many times. | 很多次 |
[31:51] | This is heartbreaking. | 这真让人难过 |
[31:53] | Yeah, for national security. | 为了国家安全难过吧 |
[31:57] | Not to mention our entire political agenda. | 更不用提我们的整个政治议程了 |
[32:00] | Senator Morejon’s people have already cut an attack ad. | 莫雷洪参议员的人已经做出了一个攻击广告 |
[32:03] | “Diplomats gone wild.” | 叫”失控的外交官” |
[32:06] | And that’s just for the affair. | 这还只是为出轨的事而做的 |
[32:07] | Wait till they get a whiff of the IC breach. | 一旦他们听说泄密的事还不定能做出什么事呢 |
[32:10] | How bad is the breach looking, by the way? | 泄密究竟有多严重 |
[32:12] | Our initial assessment is… | 我们的初步评价是… |
[32:13] | cautiously optimistic. | 谨慎乐观 |
[32:16] | It looks like the GRU only gained access to local intel | 格勒乌似乎仅取得了 |
[32:20] | at the Confidential level. | 当地机密情报的权限 |
[32:22] | Fortunately, our strategic interests | 幸运的是 我们在策略上 |
[32:24] | in Kyrgyzstan are limited. | 对吉尔吉斯斯坦没什么兴趣 |
[32:26] | All right. I’ll update POTUS. | 好吧 我会告诉总统的 |
[32:29] | Let’s pray to God we keep this thing contained. | 希望这事不要走漏风声 |
[32:34] | So does this mean | 这是不是说明 |
[32:35] | your human trafficking summit is dead? | 你的发对人口贩卖峰会办不成了 |
[32:37] | Uh, the preferred term is “On life support.” | 应该叫”生命保障峰会” |
[32:43] | How’s it going over there? | 那边怎么样 |
[32:45] | Rather smooth so far. | 到目前为止一切顺利 |
[32:45] | 安全屋 阿富汗 喀布尔 | |
[32:46] | I’m just finishing up the official briefings. | 我刚做完官方简报 |
[32:48] | Then I’m gonna head straight over to the embassy | 然后我就直接去大使馆 |
[32:50] | to meet with Ambassador Findlay. | 见芬德利大使 |
[32:52] | Stay safe. | 注意安全 |
[32:53] | I will. Oh, wait. | 我会的 等等 |
[32:55] | How did Ali’s dress turn out? | 艾莉的裙子怎么样 |
[32:57] | Oh, I got intel from Stevie. | 斯蒂芬告诉我了 |
[32:59] | – Thumbs up. – Nice. | -很不错 -太好了 |
[33:02] | You got your own deep game. | 你也有你的心机 |
[33:03] | Yeah. Motherhood. | 是啊 当妈的都这样 |
[33:05] | 美国大使馆 阿富汗 喀布尔 | |
[33:10] | Ambassador Findlay. | 芬德利大使 |
[33:11] | Henry McCord. Thanks for seeing me so late. | 亨利·麦考德 谢谢您这么晚了还肯见我 |
[33:13] | Of course. Please. | 别客气 请坐 |
[33:15] | I was glad to hear that Special Activities Division | 我听说了特别行动小组加大了 |
[33:17] | was ramping up operations in-country. | 阿富汗行动的力度 |
[33:19] | Oh, so you’re up to speed. | 你的情报很及时嘛 |
[33:21] | CIA posted the briefing on JWICS an hour ago. | 中情局一小时前在全球情报系统发了个简报 |
[33:24] | You’re establishing a safe house. | 你们正在建一个安全屋 |
[33:26] | Yes. A-And what we’re trying to do | 是的 我们正试着了解格勒乌 |
[33:27] | is build a picture of GRU recruitment | 在阿富汗政府中的渗透 |
[33:30] | within the Afghan government, | 程度有多深 |
[33:31] | so anything you may have heard… | 所以如果你知道什么事的话… |
[33:33] | Well, my face-to-face interaction with the Russians | 我和俄罗斯人没什么 |
[33:35] | is pretty minimal, but, um, | 直接接触 但是… |
[33:37] | we do have mutual contacts in the business community. | 我们的确在商界有共同的熟人 |
[33:41] | This is… | 这位是… |
[33:44] | …Ali Muslimyar. | …阿里·穆斯利姆亚尔 |
[33:46] | He’s a local construction magnate | 他是这里的建筑业巨头 |
[33:48] | who buys heavy equipment from the Russians. | 他向俄罗斯购买重型设备 |
[33:50] | I can introduce you. | 我可以给你引荐 |
[33:53] | Uh, is that you with Julia MacDonald? | 那是你和朱莉娅·麦克唐纳的照片吗 |
[33:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:56] | That’s from the vaccine program | 这是我们负责协调 |
[33:58] | we’ve been coordinating together. | 疫苗项目时照的 |
[34:00] | Shame what happened to her. | 她的遭遇真可惜 |
[34:01] | I-I never got the full… | 我从没拿到完整的… |
[34:02] | Excuse me, this coordination. | 请问 这次协调工作 |
[34:04] | Did it take place over e-mail? | 是通过邮件进行的吗 |
[34:05] | Sometimes, yes. | 有时候是 |
[34:06] | And the briefing you just saw on JWICS, | 你刚才在全球情报系统上看到的简报中 |
[34:09] | did it include the location of the safe house? | 提到安全屋的具体地址了吗 |
[34:12] | – Yes, but… – What? | -提到了 但是… -什么 |
[34:16] | Come on. Pick up, pick up. | 快接 快接电话 |
[34:19] | This is Scepter. | 我是权杖 |
[34:21] | We’ve been compromised. Initiate evacuation | 我们已暴露 启动三角洲 |
[34:23] | – procedure Delta. – Delta. Acknowledged. | -撤退计划 -三角洲 收到 |
[34:25] | Code Delta! Lock it down! Go, go, go! | 三角洲警报 全部锁定 快 |
[34:27] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[34:29] | The ambassador may have been hacked by GRU. | 芬德利大使的电脑被格勒乌攻击了 |
[34:30] | And he had access to our safe house location. | 他知道我们安全屋的位置 |
[34:32] | I’m half a block away, | 我离你只有半个街区 |
[34:33] | I’ve got room for five in my vehicle. Get out of there. | 我车里能坐五个人 快离开那里 |
[34:36] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[34:41] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[35:05] | Our drone is coming into position now. | 我们的无人机正在就位 |
[35:10] | God. The size of that thing. | 天啊 好大的爆炸 |
[35:12] | Must have been a truck bomb. | 肯定是个汽车炸弹 |
[35:14] | Dr. McCord said it was a suicide attack, | 麦考德博士说这是自杀式袭击 |
[35:16] | followed by a sweep of Taliban fighters. | 之后还有塔利班士兵的袭击 |
[35:18] | Yeah, if anyone was still inside… | 如果还有人在里面… |
[35:20] | Has Henry made contact with his team yet? | 亨利有没有和他的组员取得联系 |
[35:22] | Burn protocol calls for radio silence. | 规定要求无线电静默 |
[35:25] | We’ll be in the dark | 他到达预定的见面地点之前 |
[35:26] | until he reaches his predetermined rendezvous point. | 我们都不能有动静 |
[35:30] | Call Admiral Parker. | 给帕克上将打电话 |
[35:31] | I want Taliban decapitation strike options on my desk | 一个小时内我要拿到把塔利班斩首行动 |
[35:35] | within the hour. | 的应对策略 |
[35:36] | I have Dr. McCord. | 我接通了麦考德博士 |
[35:38] | Put him on speaker, Colonel. | 上校 打开免提 |
[35:42] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[35:43] | Uh, is, uh… is your team okay? | 特别行动组没事吧 |
[35:46] | Uh, some cuts, | 有些人受了皮外伤 |
[35:47] | and burst eardrums, but we’re all standing. | 还有的被震得耳聋 但我们都没事 |
[35:50] | Guards closed the perimeter just in time. | 警卫即使封锁了周边地区 |
[35:51] | CENTCOM has a pair of Chinooks en route to the embassy. | 中央司令部派了两架直升机过去 |
[35:54] | I’ve ordered the evacuation | 我已经下令所有 |
[35:55] | of all American high-ranking personnel until further notice. | 美国高级官员撤退 等待进一步通知 |
[35:59] | He means bring your ass home, Henry. | 他的意思是赶紧回来 亨利 |
[36:02] | Yes, honey. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[36:03] | And Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[36:06] | All right, listen up. | 听好 |
[36:07] | We need to know who orchestrated these attacks from Moscow, | 我们需要知道是谁从莫斯科策划了这些袭击 |
[36:10] | and see if they’re planning any more. | 以及他们是否还有别的计划 |
[36:11] | I’ll signal Bakunin, see if he knows anything. | 我会联系巴枯宁 看他有没有什么消息 |
[36:13] | Good. The rest of you, do the same. | 好的 其他人也一样 |
[36:14] | Question your assets, get them to safety | 讯问你们的线人 送他们去安全的地方 |
[36:16] | and let’s go. | 然后撤退 |
[36:21] | I am outraged to hear that my brother-in-law | 我的妹夫竟然在为俄罗斯格勒乌工作 |
[36:24] | was working for the Russian GRU. | 我太愤怒了 |
[36:28] | But I see no reason to reinstate | 但我觉得没有理由 |
[36:30] | this Summit on Human Trafficking | 恢复这次人口贩卖峰会 |
[36:33] | or to pay these outrageous reparations. | 也不用交这些离谱的赔款 |
[36:35] | Seriously, not a hint of remorse? | 他真的一点怜悯之心都没有 |
[36:38] | If anything, the fault lies with your harlot | 如果有的话 就要怪 |
[36:41] | of an ambassador. | 你们的荡妇大使 |
[36:42] | She is the one who corrupted him. | 是她腐化了他 |
[36:44] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[36:45] | Feliks Karimov is a member of your government. | 费利克斯·卡里莫夫是你政府的成员 |
[36:51] | Minister of health, so what? | 卫生部长 怎么了 |
[36:53] | I’ll fire him tomorrow. | 我明天就炒掉他 |
[36:55] | Feel free. But that won’t change the fact | 炒吧 但是那也改变不了 |
[36:57] | that your brother-in-law helped the Russians | 你的妹夫帮助俄罗斯 |
[36:59] | cyberattack the United States. | 对美国进行网络袭击的事实 |
[37:00] | And for that, I’m holding you personally responsible. | 我要追究你个人的责任 |
[37:04] | Please, Madam Secretary. | 拜托 国务卿女士 |
[37:07] | I am a powerful man. | 我有权有势 |
[37:09] | How-how do you say, uh…? | 用英语怎么说来着… |
[37:11] | Bang, bang. Untouchable. | 你们动不了老子 |
[37:13] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[37:15] | But your money isn’t. | 但你的钱不是 |
[37:16] | Feliks Karimov was a member of your cabinet, | 费利克斯·卡里莫夫是你的内阁成员 |
[37:18] | which gives us the legal authority | 这就让我们有权 |
[37:20] | to apply targeted sanctions. | 行使针对性制裁 |
[37:22] | You’re bluffing. | 你想吓唬我 |
[37:23] | Treasury is freezing your accounts | 财政部此时正在 |
[37:24] | as we speak. | 冻结你的账户 |
[37:27] | This is a one-time offer that’ll expire when we end this call: | 你只有这一次机会 通话结束就失效 |
[37:33] | reinstate the Summit on Human Trafficking | 恢复关于贩卖人口的峰会 |
[37:35] | and bring all signatory countries | 立刻将所有签约国 |
[37:37] | back to the table immediately. | 带回谈判桌 |
[37:40] | You know that Madonna song, “Hung Up”? | 你听过麦当娜的那首《心神不宁》吗 |
[37:44] | I am about to hang up on you. | 我就要挂掉你的电话了 |
[37:47] | Da. | 好吧 |
[37:49] | I’ll have my people reach out. | 我让我的人去联系他们 |
[37:51] | Great. | 太好了 |
[37:56] | Two-minute warning. | 还有两分钟 |
[37:59] | This was a bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[38:04] | This was a very bad idea. | 这是个非常坏的主意 |
[38:07] | You ready to rock? | 准备好大放光芒了吗 |
[38:08] | Uh, I just need to, um… | 我需要… |
[38:11] | I just need to sit down for a minute. | 我得坐一会儿 |
[38:14] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会很棒的 |
[38:15] | Remember, they’re judging me, not you. | 记住 他们只会评价我 而不是你 |
[38:19] | Jareth and I broke off the engagement. | 我和杰瑞斯解除了婚约 |
[38:22] | What? | 什么 |
[38:23] | Oh, my God. When? | 天啊 什么时候的事 |
[38:25] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[38:29] | I thought we were gonna just take some time. | 我以为我们只需要冷静一下 |
[38:34] | But he called, | 但他打电话来 |
[38:36] | and he… he pulled the plug. | 提出了分手 |
[38:38] | So, I just, I haven’t really been sleeping | 所以我 我一直没怎么睡觉 |
[38:41] | and I just, I get stage fright | 而且 即使穿着漂亮裙子 |
[38:43] | even when I’m really well-rested | 而且很高兴 |
[38:45] | and… happy. | 我还是会怯场 |
[38:49] | So… | 所以… |
[38:53] | I just don’t think I can do this, Ali. | 我真的觉得我干不了这个 艾莉 |
[38:55] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:00] | I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 我无法想象你有多痛苦 |
[39:02] | And I really feel terrible, | 我真的很难过 |
[39:04] | and I promise I want to talk about it | 我发誓我很想和你聊聊 |
[39:06] | and watch dumb comedies and trash him, | 看无聊喜剧片 一起骂他 |
[39:08] | or not, if you’re not ready. | 也不一定 如果你还没准备好 |
[39:10] | But right now, I need you to walk across this stage | 但现在 我需要你眼睛放着电 |
[39:12] | and smile with your eyes so I don’t fail. | 走过T形台 这样我就不会考试不及格了 |
[39:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:22] | Like this? | 这样可以吗 |
[39:27] | Let’s go, ladies. You’re on. | 来吧姑娘们 该你们了 |
[39:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:30] | – Am I good? – Don’t… | -我好看吗 -别… |
[39:31] | Let me get that. Ooh. | 我帮你弄弄 |
[39:33] | Perfect. Okay, okay. | 很美 好了 |
[39:35] | From fashion designer Alison McCord, | 下一套作品来自时装设计师 |
[39:37] | our next look is a white scoop-neck dress | 艾莉森·麦考德 这是一件低圆领连衣裙 |
[39:39] | with three-quarter length sleeves | 七分袖 |
[39:41] | and chiffon coral ruffles. | 和雪纺珊瑚色花边 |
[39:48] | Ma’am. | 国务卿 |
[39:49] | Yeah. It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[39:51] | I need more. | 我没听明白 |
[39:52] | All the original signatories are back on board. | 所有原来的签署国都回来了 |
[39:54] | All we have to do is gas up the jet. | 现在我们只需要飞过去 |
[39:56] | – That’s a big win. – Yeah. | -这场仗赢的漂亮 -是啊 |
[39:58] | Yeah, and that should give Dalton | 这应该足够让道尔顿 |
[39:59] | the cover he needs to revive his infrastructure plan. | 重新实施他的基础设施建设计划 |
[40:03] | Not exactly how I scripted it. | 虽然和我事先设想的不太一样 |
[40:06] | Oh, I’ll take it. | 我觉得挺好 |
[40:08] | I wanted to, uh, apologize for yesterday. | 我想为昨天的事道歉 |
[40:11] | I know, uh, grumbling isn’t part of the job description. | 我的职责并不是怨声载道 |
[40:15] | I won’t let it happen again. | 不会再有第二次了 |
[40:16] | Oh. Don’t make promises you can’t keep, Jay. | 不要做出你实现不了的承诺 杰伊 |
[40:22] | I love your passion. | 我爱你的热情 |
[40:24] | That’s why you got the job. | 这是我给你这份工作的原因 |
[40:28] | Yeah, maybe, just… | 也许吧 只是… |
[40:31] | would prefer it attached to a solution… | 我希望你能提供解决的方法 |
[40:34] | Otherwise, it’s just grumbling. | 除非 只是抱怨而已 |
[40:36] | It’s a process. | 总要有个适应过程 |
[40:38] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会想明白的 |
[40:40] | But do you like the job? | 但你喜欢这个工作吗 |
[40:42] | Because if you’re having second thoughts… | 因为如果你反悔… |
[40:43] | No– second thoughts? | 不 反悔 |
[40:45] | No second thoughts, no. | 绝不反悔 绝不 |
[40:46] | I think you’re stuck with me. | 我想你甩不掉我了 |
[40:47] | Great. That’s exactly how I scripted it. | 太好了 这和我想象的完全一样 |
[40:51] | Now let’s go deliver the good news. | 现在我们去宣布这个好消息吧 |
[40:53] | Diane… | 戴安 |
[40:55] | This guy… | 这个人… |
[40:57] | -he made it happen. -It’s happening? | -他搞定了 -峰会重新召开了吗 |
[40:59] | – It’s happening. – Thank you! | -重新召开了 -谢谢 |
[41:02] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[41:05] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[41:08] | That was… | 这真是… |
[41:09] | – what was that? – I don’t know. | -你那是什么动作 -我也不知道 |
[41:12] | Fourth position, maybe? | 可能是第四手位 |
[41:13] | It’s like reaching deep into my preschool ballet. | 我把我幼儿园芭蕾课的动作都用上了 |
[41:15] | Yeah, you-you definitely, you went deep for that one. | 你这个造型拗得很努力 |
[41:19] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 |
[41:19] | But, Ali, this is the dress that you were so worried about? | 但是这就是那件让你很担心的裙子吗 艾莉 |
[41:24] | I’m stunned. | 太美了 |
[41:26] | Uh, it’s just… even your brother is impressed. | 连你弟弟都觉得好看 |
[41:29] | Well, it’s definitely not a shower curtain. | 反正比浴帘好 |
[41:32] | Thanks, Jace. | 谢谢你 杰森 |
[41:33] | When’s Dad getting home? | 爸爸什么时候回家 |
[41:34] | Uh, he’ll be back first thing in the morning. | 他早上一到就回家 |
[41:36] | He is gonna be over the moon for you. | 他肯定特别为你高兴 |
[41:39] | Okay, listen, I have something that I’ve got to do. | 我还有点事要办 |
[41:40] | I will see you budding artists… | 你这个冉冉升起的艺术新星 |
[41:43] | in the morning. | 明早见 |
[41:44] | – Good night. Night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[41:52] | – Hey, babe. – Hey, baby. | -宝贝 -亲爱的 |
[41:53] | I expected to see you at home. Yeah. | 我以为会在家见到你 |
[41:55] | This is not the reunion I had hoped for. | 我也没打算这样跟你重见 |
[41:57] | Blake said it’s an emergency. | 布莱克说有紧急事件 |
[41:59] | Nafisa Samadi’s disappeared. | 娜菲莎·萨马迪失踪了 |
[42:01] | That’s your agent in Kabul, right? | 她是你们在喀布尔的探员 对吗 |
[42:02] | Her Russian contact has also gone missing. | 她俄罗斯的联络人员也一起失踪了 |
[42:06] | What’s the sitrep, Ephraim? | 情况报告怎么说 埃弗兰 |
[42:08] | NSA picked up chatter that suggests | 国安局监听到的对话显示 |
[42:10] | the kidnapping was the Taliban. | 绑架的凶手是塔利班 |
[42:12] | Are they alive? | 他们还活着吗 |
[42:13] | Unknown. | 不知道 |
[42:14] | Let’s have DOD | 让国防部成立一个 |
[42:15] | form a crisis action cell. I want Deltas | 危机行动小组 我希望三角洲部队 |
[42:17] | on every checkpoint out of the city. | 部署在城里的每个角落 |
[42:19] | Yes, sir. | 好的 总统先生 |
[42:19] | They knew exactly where to find them. | 他们知道他们的准确位置 |
[42:23] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[42:24] | Computer breach? | 电脑信息泄露吗 |
[42:25] | No, that’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[42:27] | Their locale was too compartmentalized. | 他们的位置太相互隔离 |
[42:29] | Henry’s right. | 亨利说得对 |
[42:33] | There’s only one other option. | 只有一种可能性 |
[42:36] | The Taliban were tipped off by someone on our side. | 我们内部有人泄露消息给塔利班 |