时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Jareth and I broke off the engagement. | 我和杰瑞斯解除了婚约 |
[00:05] | We’ve been compromised. | 我们已暴露 |
[00:06] | Initiate evacuation procedure Delta. | 启动三角洲撤退计划 |
[00:08] | The ambassador may have been hacked by GRU. | 芬德利大使的电脑被格勒乌攻击了 |
[00:10] | Nafisa Samadi’s disappeared. | 娜菲莎·萨马迪失踪了 |
[00:11] | Her Russian contact has also gone missing. | 她俄罗斯的联络人员也一起失踪了 |
[00:13] | It was the Taliban. | 是塔利班干的 |
[00:15] | The Taliban were tipped off by someone on our side. | 我们内部有人泄露消息给塔利班 |
[00:24] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[00:25] | When did you get home? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[00:26] | Oh, about half an hour ago. | 大概半小时之前吧 |
[00:27] | But I’m just here to take a shower, | 我就是回来冲个澡 |
[00:29] | then I got to head right back over there. | 马上就回去 |
[00:32] | – Well, did you get any sleep at all? – Absolutely. | -你不会没睡觉吧 -当然睡了 |
[00:35] | I crashed for at least 20 minutes | 我在办公室沙发上 |
[00:37] | on the couch in the office. | 至少眯了20分钟 |
[00:40] | I’m gonna make you breakfast. | 我去给你做早饭 |
[00:41] | – You don’t… – You have to eat. | -不用了 -你必须吃点东西 |
[00:44] | I am not going to the nursing home alone. | 我才不要到时候一个人去养老院 |
[00:47] | All those dirty old men? Forget it. | 跟那些脏兮兮的老头子混一块 绝对不行 |
[00:49] | I’ll be one of them. | 我也会变成脏兮兮的老头子 |
[00:51] | Yeah, but you’ll be mine. | 没错 但你是我的老头子 |
[00:55] | No word yet on Nafisa? | 还是没有娜菲莎的消息吗 |
[00:57] | No. But intelligence finally combed through all the data | 没有 但情报部门总算梳理完了 |
[01:00] | from the leak at the Kabul embassy. | 喀布尔大使馆所有被泄露数据 |
[01:02] | Uh, the report came out last night. | 报告是昨晚出来的 |
[01:04] | I know– it was my bedtime reading. | 我知道 我昨晚的睡前读物就是那个 |
[01:06] | Plenty of hacked e-mails | 有很多被攻击的邮件 |
[01:07] | revealing the safe house location, | 包含安全屋的地点 |
[01:09] | but nothing about Nafisa’s identity. | 但没有涉及娜菲莎身份的内容 |
[01:12] | She must have been burned by another source. | 肯定是有其他消息源暴露了她 |
[01:15] | The most obvious explanation is | 最简单的解释就是 |
[01:16] | their asset, Osip Bakunin, was a double agent. | 他们的线人奥西普·巴枯宁是双重间谍 |
[01:20] | – Hey, you guys up? – Yeah. | -你们起了没 -起了 |
[01:22] | And decent? | 都穿着衣服吗 |
[01:23] | We’re in here. Come on in. | 我们都在呢 进来吧 |
[01:26] | – Hi, babe. – Sorry to… | -宝贝 怎么了 -抱歉 |
[01:28] | bust in at the crack of dawn, but I’ve actually been trying | 一大早来打扰你们 但我这几天 |
[01:30] | to catch you together, and, | 一直想找你们俩都在的机会和你们聊聊 |
[01:32] | believe it or not… | 但真的 |
[01:32] | We haven’t been in the same room together for three days? | 我们俩已经三天没在同一个房间里了吗 |
[01:34] | – Yeah, we’re aware. – Yeah. Work stuff. | -我们自己知道 -工作太忙了 |
[01:36] | Yeah, it’s… I get it. Um… | 我能理解 |
[01:40] | Okay, so there’s not really an easy way to… | 这事有点 |
[01:43] | to say this. | 难以启齿 |
[01:44] | I’m sitting down. | 我得坐下来缓缓 |
[01:52] | Jareth and I broke up. | 杰瑞斯和我分手了 |
[01:54] | – Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. – Oh. What happened? | -宝贝 太遗憾了 -发生什么了 |
[01:57] | Lots of stuff, but mainly just… | 一时也说不清 但主要是 |
[02:01] | I don’t know, it wasn’t right. | 我也不知道 总之就是不太对劲 |
[02:02] | We were really trying to make it work, and… | 我们努力磨合 |
[02:05] | I guess he just decided to stop… trying, | 但他可能 决定就这样放弃了 |
[02:08] | so… | 所以 |
[02:10] | Oh, baby, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 真是太遗憾了 |
[02:13] | Goodness. | 天哪 |
[02:17] | I’m gonna make breakfast. I’m gonna make your favorite. | 我去做早饭 做你最爱吃的 |
[02:19] | – Banana pancakes wrapped in bacon. – No, Mom, it’s okay. | -香蕉薄饼卷培根 -不用了 妈 |
[02:22] | I got to… I have to get to work, but, uh, I’ll be fine. | 我得去上班了 我没事 |
[02:27] | I just hope you guys aren’t too disappointed. | 我只是希望 没有让你们太失望 |
[02:28] | You know? I-I just know how much you liked him, | 我知道你们很喜欢他 |
[02:30] | and… and you were… | 你们 |
[02:32] | boot buddies and everything, and… | 你们还有一样的靴子 |
[02:34] | We’re over him already. | 我们已经翻篇了 |
[02:36] | If you’re over him. | 如果你已经翻篇了的话 |
[02:38] | Well, yeah, I’ve-I’ve stopped… | 我已经 过了 |
[02:40] | bursting into tears every time I pass a relationship landmark, | 会为了感情的事情嚎啕大哭的年纪 |
[02:43] | so that’s… | 所以 |
[02:45] | something. | 没什么大不了 |
[02:50] | Maybe you’re ready to make the list. | 你应该来历数一下 |
[02:53] | List of all the things | 列个清单 |
[02:55] | that you secretly hate about Jareth. | 说说杰瑞斯有哪些让你暗中讨厌的事 |
[02:59] | That’s not very productive, is it? | 这没什么效果吧 |
[03:00] | Well… | 说说看 |
[03:02] | Okay. So, um… | 好吧 |
[03:06] | well, he used to call washcloths “Flannels” | 他把毛巾叫”法兰绒布” |
[03:09] | Well, that’s… That’s… Mm. | 这个 这个嘛 |
[03:12] | I mean, he did… he did clip his toenails into the sink. | 他还对着盥洗盆剪趾甲 |
[03:18] | That’s disgusting. | 这太恶心了 |
[03:20] | Yes, I’m throwing up. | 我要吐了 |
[03:22] | Okay, I see how this could be… helpful. | 我看出来这还 挺有效的了 |
[03:26] | It’s time-tested. | 这是久经时间考验的良方 |
[03:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:29] | Um, I got to… | 我得… |
[03:32] | Aw, honey. | 宝贝 |
[03:34] | Thanks, Pop. | 谢谢 爸 |
[03:38] | I love you guys. | 爱你们 |
[03:42] | Love you, sweetheart. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[03:45] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[03:47] | He broke up with her? | 居然是他提的分手 |
[03:49] | Jareth who? | 他算哪根葱 |
[03:52] | My name is Nafisa Samadi. | 我叫娜菲莎·萨马迪 |
[03:56] | I am an agent of the CIA, | 是中情局特工 |
[03:58] | sent by the corrupt American government | 受腐败的美国政府指派 |
[04:02] | to spy on the Afghan people. | 来监视阿富汗人民 |
[04:04] | As a prisoner of the Taliban, | 作为俘虏 |
[04:05] | my captors have demands for my return: | 塔利班对我的交换条件是 |
[04:08] | $100 million… | 支付100万美元赎金 |
[04:12] | and the release of six Taliban fighters | 并释放六名目前被关押在 |
[04:14] | currently being held in Parwan Detention Center. | 帕尔旺拘押中心的塔利班战士 |
[04:17] | Ebadullah Gulbaz, Abdul Sadat… | 阿卜杜拉·古尔巴兹 阿卜杜勒·萨达特 |
[04:20] | It was uploaded an hour ago | 视频于一个小时之前 |
[04:21] | somewhere in the Wardak Province. | 从瓦尔达克省某处上传 |
[04:24] | Media’ll run wild with the CIA angle. | 媒体如果知道涉及中情局肯定会大肆报道 |
[04:27] | Nafisa’s cover was as an English teacher in Kabul. | 娜菲莎在喀布尔的身份是英语教师 |
[04:29] | The press will have a trail to follow to Chindawal High School. | 媒体的报道会被引向钦达瓦尔高中 |
[04:33] | But that doesn’t change the fact that the Taliban knows | 但塔利班知道 |
[04:35] | exactly who she is and how much she’s worth to us. | 她的真实身份 以及她对我们的价值 |
[04:37] | We need to get her back as quickly as possible. | 我们必须尽快将她救回 |
[04:40] | Then I think we should consider paying the ransom. | 我认为我们应该考虑支付赎金 |
[04:43] | The United States government | 美国政府 |
[04:45] | does not give in to extortion demands from terrorists. | 绝不向恐怖分子的敲诈勒索妥协 |
[04:48] | I understand the policy, Russell. | 政策我懂 拉塞尔 |
[04:50] | If we pay, | 一旦我们支付赎金 |
[04:51] | Americans abroad will have a target on their backs, | 海外的美国人民将会受到威胁 |
[04:52] | we’ll be working against our own interests | 这不符合美国的利益 |
[04:54] | by potentially funding the very groups we’re trying to destroy. | 相当于资助我们一直致力于摧毁的组织 |
[04:57] | What’s your quibble? | 那你还有什么要辩解的 |
[04:58] | The world is not so black and white anymore. | 世界早就不再是非黑即白了 |
[05:00] | Americans have always been taken by radical groups. | 美国公民一直以来是极端组织的绑架目标 |
[05:03] | Only now, when we don’t pay, | 只是现在 如果我们不支付赎金 |
[05:05] | they’re more likely to be murdered. | 他们被杀害的几率大大增加 |
[05:06] | And their execution videos | 而他们的行刑视频 |
[05:07] | become a recruiting tool. | 则会成为恐怖组织的招募工具 |
[05:09] | France, Italy, Germany, | 法国 意大利 德国 |
[05:11] | Spain, Switzerland, | 西班牙 瑞士 |
[05:12] | South Africa, they all pay– | 南非 都在支付赎金 |
[05:14] | directly or by proxy. | 直接支付或通过代理支付 |
[05:16] | And their people come back alive. | 而他们的民众得以生还 |
[05:18] | Yes, we are holding the line for a principle, | 没错 我们一直坚持原则 |
[05:21] | but we’re doing it alone. | 但现在我们是孤身奋战 |
[05:24] | And Americans are dying. | 而美国人民因此不断被谋杀 |
[05:25] | We all know how complicated it is. | 我们都知道事态复杂 |
[05:28] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[05:29] | a rethink on policy might not be helpful at this juncture. | 在这种关键时刻 推翻政策于事无补 |
[05:33] | I appreciate your alternative view, Henry, | 你的见解很有价值 亨利 |
[05:36] | but it’s a nonstarter. | 但此事没有商量的余地 |
[05:39] | The United States does not negotiate with terrorists. | 美国绝不与恐怖分子谈条件 |
[05:41] | And that’s a policy I’m not prepared to end today. | 这是我们必须继续贯彻的政策 |
[05:44] | Let’s talk about other options. | 讨论一下其他的选择 |
[05:45] | There’s a SEAL team in Bagram that’s ready to go. | 巴格拉姆有一支特遣队待命 |
[05:48] | All we need is a location. | 只需要知道地点 随时可以出动 |
[05:50] | Our contacts on the ground have yielded nothing. | 当地的线人没有提供任何有价值的信息 |
[05:52] | Well, maybe a reward for information | 如果悬赏提供信息的人 |
[05:54] | would shake something loose. | 或许能有所收获 |
[05:55] | Have Rewards for Justice authorize | 让正义赏金项目授权悬赏 |
[05:57] | up to $5 million for any intel | 任何有价值的线索 |
[05:59] | that leads to a favorable resolution. | 赏金最高可达5百万美元 |
[06:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:06] | ‘Cause I can easily switch over to wife mode | 如果你想抱怨的话 |
[06:09] | if you want to rant. | 我随时可以切换到贤妻模式 |
[06:12] | I’m good, but thanks. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[06:12] | I mean, I get why we all need to be on the same page. | 我知道我们需要统一立场 |
[06:14] | It’s just a military option is expensive and risky. | 但采取军事行动昂贵且冒险 |
[06:16] | I know. | 我懂 |
[06:17] | We’ll be spending more than the ransom demand, | 成本远远高于赎金 |
[06:19] | putting more American lives at risk… | 还会使更多美国人面临生命危险 |
[06:21] | It’s complicated. | 事情没那么简单 |
[06:22] | Do you know that that same Taliban faction | 你知不知道 就是这个塔利班组织 |
[06:23] | released a French hostage yesterday? | 昨天释放了一名法国人质 |
[06:25] | An aid worker. | 一个救援人员 |
[06:26] | Gisele Durand. | 吉泽尔·杜兰德 |
[06:29] | And even though the French are denying it, | 尽管法国方面极力否认 |
[06:29] | the rumor is they paid ten million euros. | 但有传言他们支付了一千万欧元的赎金 |
[06:32] | Any chance we could talk to her? | 我们能不能联系到她 |
[06:34] | If she crossed paths with Nafisa, | 如果她与娜菲莎有过交集 |
[06:36] | she might know something | 她或许可以 |
[06:37] | that could help us nail down a location. | 帮助我们确认地点 |
[06:39] | Well, yeah, I can… | 可以 我可以 |
[06:40] | schedule a debrief as soon as possible. | 尽快安排一次问询 |
[06:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:44] | Okay. | 满意了吧 |
[06:45] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[06:51] | I know you’re interviewing candidates | 我知道你正在为你之前的职位 |
[06:52] | for your old job as policy advisor. | 政策顾问面试候选者 |
[06:54] | I have someone I’d like to pitch. | 我有想引荐的人 |
[06:56] | Almost at the end of the process, but sure. | 程序基本快走完了 但是好的 |
[06:58] | Ashley Haines. We went to Yale together. | 艾希丽·海因斯 我们在耶鲁是同学 |
[07:00] | She’s been a fellow at the Talmadge Institute for five years. | 她在塔尔梅奇研究所工作了五年 |
[07:02] | But she reached out when she heard there | 但她听说这里有空缺后 |
[07:04] | was an opening over here. | 联系了我 |
[07:05] | She’s tired of just talking about policy | 她厌倦了只谈论政策 |
[07:07] | – and is ready to help implement it? – Exactly. | -准备好帮助落实了 -没错 |
[07:09] | She’s uber-smart, | 她超级聪明 |
[07:10] | socially committed, and has a terrific arm. | 有社会责任感和超凡影响力 |
[07:13] | – State softball team. – State softball team. With Daisy out, | -国家垒球队 -国家垒球队 黛西不在 |
[07:15] | we need help at third base– send me a résumé. | 三垒需要帮助 把简历发给我 |
[07:16] | Thanks, buddy. | 多谢 兄弟 |
[07:24] | – Good morning, ma’am. – Morning. | -早上好 国务卿 -早 |
[07:25] | Uh-oh, this doesn’t look like a baby announcement. | 这看起来不像婴儿公告 |
[07:28] | Daisy’s at two centimeters. | 黛西已经开了两指 |
[07:29] | Which is like nowhere, apparently. | 但显然她就像没事人一样 |
[07:31] | She’s eating spicy foods, | 她在吃辣的食物 |
[07:33] | taking lots of baths. | 泡很多次澡 |
[07:34] | They’re supposed to be jump-starters. | 理论上这样做能催产 |
[07:35] | All things I didn’t know before this morning. | 今天早上之前我还完全不了解这些 |
[07:38] | Yeah, those final days are the worst. | 是啊 最后的日子最难熬 |
[07:40] | Nature’s way of curing your fear of childbirth. | 自然的方法可以克服你对分娩的恐惧 |
[07:43] | Hey, any ideas on Nafisa Samadi? | 对娜菲莎·萨马迪的事有什么想法 |
[07:46] | Hmm, yes. After talking it over, | 有的 讨论之后 |
[07:48] | we think our best option is Pakistan. | 我们认为最好的选择是巴基斯坦 |
[07:51] | No, n-now, I know what you’re gonna say. | 别 等等 我知道你要说什么 |
[07:52] | The ISI is untrustworthy at best, deceptive at worst. | 往好听里说 ISI靠不住 说难听的就是满嘴谎言 |
[07:55] | Any information they give us is suspect, | 他们提供的信息都是可疑的 |
[07:57] | and any intelligence we give them | 我们给他们的任何情报 |
[07:59] | ends up in the hands of our enemies. | 最终都会被我们的敌方掌握 |
[08:02] | – But… – Yeah. You, uh… | -但是 -是的 你… |
[08:04] | well, you might want to rethink your use of the phrase | 你可能要重新考虑一下如何使用 |
[08:06] | – “Best option.” Yes. – “Best option.” | -“最好的选择”这个措辞 没错 -“最好的选择” |
[08:08] | But you have given me an idea. | 但是你让我有了一个主意 |
[08:11] | Call the Pakistani embassy. | 打给巴基斯坦大使馆 |
[08:13] | Get me an urgent meeting with Sameet Akhtar. | 替我和塞米特·阿克塔尔安排一次紧急会面 |
[08:15] | He’s the deputy chief of mission. | 他是代表团的副团长 |
[08:18] | Off the books. | 私下会晤 |
[08:24] | Interpol just sent over security video | 国际刑警组织刚送来了摄于 |
[08:26] | taken near where Nafisa was meeting with Bakunin. | 娜菲莎和巴枯宁见面位置附近的监控录像 |
[08:28] | It shows a black van | 显示一辆黑色货车 |
[08:29] | speeding north at 1:00 a.M. | 在凌晨一点向北行驶 |
[08:31] | It’s registered to a Russian corporation. | 车辆登记在一家俄罗斯公司名下 |
[08:32] | A front for the GRU. | 是格勒乌的挂名公司 |
[08:34] | Now they’re lending them vehicles for their kidnappings? | 现在他们都借车给他们以实施绑架了 |
[08:37] | Any intel on Bakunin’s whereabouts? | 巴枯宁的行踪有消息吗 |
[08:40] | – Not yet. – Because he’s back home in Mother Russia, | -还没有 -因为他回俄罗斯老家了 |
[08:42] | being rewarded by his handlers for handing over | 他的操纵者以此作为他将一名中情局特工 |
[08:44] | a CIA agent to the Taliban. | 交给塔利班的奖赏 |
[08:46] | There is nothing in his profile to indicate | 他的资料中没有任何信息表明 |
[08:48] | he was sympathetic to the current administration. | 他支持现任政府 |
[08:50] | Well, then maybe they leveraged him | 好吧 那也许他们利用了他 |
[08:52] | and he’s back home in prison. | 他现在又回监狱去了 |
[08:53] | Either way, the guy clearly wasn’t cut out to be an asset. | 不论怎样 这家伙不太适合当线人 |
[08:55] | – It was a screwup. – Nafisa sat across the table from him, | -这事搞砸了 -娜菲莎曾与他面对面 |
[08:57] | looked into his eyes, | 看着他的眼睛 |
[08:58] | and believed he could be trusted. | 相信他值得信任 |
[09:00] | If a seasoned agent can be fooled, then anyone can. | 如果一个老练的特工都被唬住了 那谁都会 |
[09:03] | Our job is to find her– | 我们的工作是找到她 |
[09:04] | let’s stay focused on that. | 专注于这件事吧 |
[09:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:08] | I think the last time we saw each other, | 我记得我们俩上次见面时 |
[09:10] | you were digging your car out of a snowbank | 你在多拉山口顶部的雪堆里 |
[09:13] | at the top of the Dorah Pass. | 往外挖你的车 |
[09:15] | I appreciate you pitching in with a shovel. | 感谢你提供了一把铲子 |
[09:17] | It’s all part of the unwritten rule– | 这都是不成文规则 |
[09:20] | be willing to help out a fellow spy | 只要可能 都要尽力 |
[09:22] | whenever possible. | 帮助一位间谍同事 |
[09:24] | You are here for a favor. | 你是来找我帮忙的 |
[09:28] | An American woman was kidnapped in Afghanistan. | 一位美国女士在阿富汗被绑架了 |
[09:31] | We want to get her back as quickly as possible. | 我们想尽快救她回来 |
[09:34] | I need you to convince President Sahi to intercede on our behalf. | 我需要你说服萨希总统为我们出面调解 |
[09:39] | It will be expensive. | 代价会很大的 |
[09:41] | Money isn’t changing hands. | 不是用金钱的形式 |
[09:44] | If we financially compensate Pakistan, | 如果我们在经济上补偿巴基斯坦 |
[09:47] | there’s a good chance | 这笔钱很有可能会 |
[09:49] | the cash will be passed along | 会以武器或者援助的形式 |
[09:50] | to the Taliban through weapons or aid. | 传送到塔利班 |
[09:54] | Ah, such sticklers, you Americans. | 如此较真 你们美国人 |
[09:58] | It’s your Puritan heritage. | 这是你清教徒的传统 |
[10:03] | Look, it would be one thing | 听着 如果这位被绑架的女士 |
[10:04] | if this kidnapped woman were an aid worker | 是一位救援人员或者记者 |
[10:06] | – or a journalist, but she is CIA. – She was in Kabul teaching | -就另当别论 但她是中情局的 -她是在喀布尔 |
[10:09] | English literacy to high schoolers. | 教高中生英语的 |
[10:12] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[10:22] | This is an opportunity | 这是一个能让巴基斯坦 |
[10:24] | for Pakistan to stand on the world stage with us | 和我们一起站在世界舞台上 |
[10:27] | and condemn terrorism. | 共同谴责恐怖主义的机会 |
[10:30] | Yes, well, we’ve been looking for a way to do that. | 是的 我们一直在寻找合适的方式 |
[10:37] | I will do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[10:41] | Hey. Can you guys check me on something? | 你们能帮我核实些东西吗 |
[10:44] | All right, look, | 好吧 |
[10:45] | she’s clearly reading from a scripted statement, | 她显然是在照着陈述复述 |
[10:47] | and there’s no way to tell where she’s being held. | 没办法知道她被关押在何处 |
[10:49] | So maybe I’m looking too hard for clues, | 可能是我太想找出线索了 |
[10:51] | but look at her hands. | 但是看她的手 |
[10:53] | You see how they’re moving on the table? And then her eyes. | 看到它们在桌子上敲击吗 还有她的眼睛 |
[10:57] | It’s almost imperceptible, | 几乎察觉不到 |
[10:58] | how they’re glancing to the side. | 它们是如何看向旁边的 |
[11:00] | It’s not CIA tap code. | 这不是中情局的敲击码 |
[11:03] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[11:04] | Maybe Morse. | 是摩尔斯电码 |
[11:07] | You know, I-I remember there’s a story from the Vietnam War era. | 我记得有一个越南战争时期的故事 |
[11:11] | There was a P.O.W., Jerry Denton, who… | 有一个战俘 杰瑞·丹顿 |
[11:13] | was forced to film a piece telling the American government | 被迫拍摄了一个片段 告诉美国政府 |
[11:15] | that prisoners in Hanoi were being treated well. | 河内的罪犯受到了良好的待遇 |
[11:18] | He used Morse code. | 他用了摩尔斯电码 |
[11:21] | He blinked out the word “Torture.” | 他用眨眼拼出了单词”折磨” |
[11:30] | She’s trying to send us a message. | 她想要给我们传递信息 |
[11:43] | Anybody home? | 家里有人吗 |
[11:49] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[11:53] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:55] | Yeah, yeah, yeah! I’m down here in the kitchen! | 是我 我在楼下厨房 |
[11:57] | Come have dinner with me? | 和我一起吃晚饭吗 |
[11:59] | – Please? – Hi. | -拜托 -回来啦 |
[12:02] | Dad just texted me from work, | 爸爸在工作 刚给我发了信息 |
[12:04] | asking how I was doing. | 问我怎么样 |
[12:06] | It was very sweet. | 真贴心 |
[12:08] | Also, Jason is having dinner at Piper’s. | 还有 杰森在派珀家吃晚饭 |
[12:12] | Again? | 又去 |
[12:12] | Well, Piper’s mom said that he’s the son she never had, so… | 派珀的妈妈说她一直想有个这样的儿子 所以… |
[12:15] | But he’s the son I did have. | 但他可是我的亲儿子 |
[12:18] | I’d like him to start hanging out here more. | 我想让他开始多回来这里 |
[12:21] | Well, i’m happy to see you. | 我很高兴见到你 |
[12:26] | What did Jareth do? | 杰瑞斯做什么了 |
[12:31] | It’s creepy how you do that, Mom. | 你这么做真吓人 妈妈 |
[12:33] | Okay, so I’m scrolling through Facebook, | 好吧 我要去逛脸书了 |
[12:35] | just to relax, you know. | 为了放松而已 |
[12:37] | And I see that Jareth has posted | 我看到杰瑞斯发布了 |
[12:40] | some pictures from his grandma’s birthday. | 他奶奶生日的一些照片 |
[12:42] | This is the first time he’s posted anything | 这是我们分手以来他首次 |
[12:43] | since we broke up. | 发状态 |
[12:44] | He’s smiling. | 他在笑 |
[12:46] | He’s smiling. | 他竟然在笑 |
[12:48] | Really, really big. And he’s wearing | 非常 非常开心 他穿着 |
[12:50] | the Ted Baker shirt I got him for his birthday. | 我当做生日礼物送他的泰德贝克衬衫 |
[12:52] | I mean, just, like, h-how can you end | 就是 你怎么能结束 |
[12:54] | – a two-year relationship – I-I don’t know. | -一段长达两年的恋情 -我不知道 |
[12:57] | and then smile big, | 还笑得那么开心 |
[12:59] | wearing the shirt that I bought him | 穿着我给他买的衬衫 |
[13:01] | like it’s nothing? | 好像没事发生过 |
[13:03] | Here’s the thing, | 听着 |
[13:04] | you’re gonna have to unfriend Jareth. | 你得取消关注杰瑞斯 |
[13:07] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[13:08] | Well, you’re never gonna be happy | 那只要你还盯着他的照片 |
[13:10] | as long as you’re staring at pictures of him | 看他穿着你买的衬衫开心地笑 |
[13:12] | smiling too big in shirts you bought him. | 你就无法快乐 |
[13:17] | There’s no closure, baby, if he never goes away. | 事情不会就此结束 宝贝 如果他不离开 |
[13:22] | It just sucks. | 感觉真糟 |
[13:26] | It does. | 是啊 |
[13:31] | And… | 还有 |
[13:32] | it’s gonna suck for a while. | 可能还会持续一段时间 |
[13:35] | You can’t let yourself do things | 你不能比自己做 |
[13:37] | that are just gonna make it suck more. | 会让自己更难受的事 |
[13:41] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[13:43] | But I still have to go to his apartment | 但我还不得不去他的公寓 |
[13:44] | and pack up all my stuff, | 把我的东西都拿走 |
[13:47] | leave my key. | 留下我的钥匙 |
[13:48] | Not without me, you don’t. | 没我不行 你别自己去 |
[13:50] | We’re gonna do it together. Friday night. | 我们一起去拿 周五晚上 |
[13:52] | Chimichangas after. Don’t argue. | 吃完墨西哥炸卷饼之后就去 不许反对 |
[13:55] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[14:00] | Morning. What do you got? | 早安 有什么进展 |
[14:01] | This is it. It was Morse code. | 这个就是 这是摩斯密码 |
[14:03] | This is what Nafisa was trying to communicate. | 这就是娜菲莎试图和我们交流的方法 |
[14:05] | Yeah, it turns out she wasn’t using her eyes, just her hands. | 是的 她没用眼睛 只用了手 |
[14:07] | The question is, what does it mean? | 问题是 这是什么意思 |
[14:09] | And they’re not geographical coordinates. | 它们不是地理坐标 |
[14:11] | It could be part of an address or-or a phone number. | 可能是地址或者电话号码的一部分 |
[14:14] | But then what’s the “M” For? | 然而这个M又指什么 |
[14:15] | She risked her life to get us this message. | 她冒着生命危险给我们传递了这个消息 |
[14:17] | Let’s have Interpol run a search. | 我们让国际刑警调查一下 |
[14:19] | Let’s get it out to the entire intelligence community. | 我们把这个发给整个情报网 |
[14:21] | We’ve got to figure this out. | 我们必须得弄清楚这是什么意思 |
[14:25] | Morning. | 早 |
[14:31] | Stevie, | 斯蒂芬 |
[14:33] | that, uh, | 那个 |
[14:34] | history of the DAR you put together for my upcoming speech | 你为我的演讲搜集的美国革命女儿会历史 |
[14:37] | was, uh… | 很 |
[14:39] | was very helpful. | 很有帮助 |
[14:42] | Who told you? | 谁跟你这么说的 |
[14:44] | What? | 什么 |
[14:45] | About my breakup. Was it my mom? | 我分手的事 是我妈妈告诉你的吗 |
[14:47] | I didn’t mean to speak out of turn. | 我不是故意要插话 |
[14:48] | I just thought we should all be sensitive. | 我只是觉得我们都应该照顾一下情绪 |
[14:51] | No, no, it-it’s okay. | 不用 不用 没事的 |
[14:52] | And I’m fine. | 而且我很好 |
[14:54] | Of course you’re fine. | 你当然没事 |
[14:55] | And in a few months, you’re gonna be saying | 几个月后 你就会说 |
[14:57] | this was the best thing | 这是你身上发生过的 |
[14:58] | that ever happened to you. | 最好的事情 |
[14:59] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 这个我不知道 |
[15:06] | Let me tell you a little story. | 我给你讲个小故事吧 |
[15:08] | I was dating this, uh… this woman once. | 我和一个女人约过一次会 |
[15:11] | A world-class political operative. | 一个世界级的政治特工 |
[15:12] | We were just at the point where I needed to figure out | 我们正处于我需要弄清楚我们的关系是否会 |
[15:15] | if we were going to the next level. | 更进一步的时刻 |
[15:16] | And she went out of town, | 然后她离开了城镇 |
[15:18] | and I agreed to watch her dog. | 我答应照看她的狗 |
[15:20] | A little teacup… something. | 一只小茶杯 什么狗 |
[15:22] | Name of Gigi. | 叫吉吉 |
[15:24] | Anyway, one day, I’m walking Gigi, | 总之 有一天 我正在溜吉吉 |
[15:27] | and she gets spooked by a cab. | 她被一辆出租车吓到了 |
[15:29] | Starts chasing it, yanks the leash right out of my hand. | 她开始追赶车 猛拉缰绳从我手中挣脱 |
[15:31] | I’m running down the street yelling, “Gigi! | 我沿着路边边跑边喊 吉吉 |
[15:33] | Come back, Gigi” | 回来 吉吉 |
[15:35] | But… she’s gone. | 但是 她就这样跑了 |
[15:38] | Well, my girlfriend came home, and she was furious. | 我女朋友回到家 然后暴怒 |
[15:42] | And after an hour | 在她对我的 |
[15:44] | of her shrieking about my immaturity | 不成熟以及缺乏判断力进行了一小时的 |
[15:47] | and lack of good sense, I finally | 歇斯底里的控诉之后 最后我 |
[15:49] | got down on one knee and begged her… | 单膝跪下 然后请求她 |
[15:53] | to marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[15:55] | Wh… | 什 |
[15:56] | I was just looking to make it stop. | 我只是想让她停下来 |
[16:00] | Which proves | 事实证明 |
[16:00] | she was right– I was not yet | 她说的对 我还没有具备 |
[16:02] | husband material. | 成为一个丈夫的条件 |
[16:04] | But it took six miserable years of marriage to figure that out. | 但经历了六年悲惨的婚姻才让我明白这个道理 |
[16:08] | Anyway, my advice to you | 总之 我对你的建议是 |
[16:10] | is… don’t think of this period | 不要把这段时间的人生看做 |
[16:12] | of your life as an engagement ending– think of it as… | 一段失败的婚约 而是把它当做… |
[16:15] | the time you dodged a bullet. | 你躲避灾难的时光 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:22] | Uh, just to confirm, you’re meeting with the secretary | 只是确定一下 你和国务卿在下午三点 |
[16:24] | Monday at 3:00 p.M. | 有个见面 |
[16:26] | Have security call when you’re on your way up, | 上来的时候叫保安电话通知一下 |
[16:27] | and I will meet you at the elevator on the seventh floor. | 我会在七楼的电梯门口等你 |
[16:30] | Okay. Great. Thanks so much. | 行 很好 非常感谢 |
[16:32] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[16:34] | Setting up, uh, interviews for the policy job? | 在安排政策顾问的面试吗 |
[16:36] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[16:37] | When’s Ashley Haines coming in? | 艾希丽·海因斯什么时候来 |
[16:39] | Uh, she’s… not. | 她不会来 |
[16:41] | What? No. | 什么 不对 |
[16:42] | Jay told me that he’d consider her. | 杰伊跟我说他会考虑她的 |
[16:45] | Then you have to take that up with Jay. | 那你应该去问杰伊 |
[16:55] | Good morning, ma’am. | 早上好 国务卿 |
[16:56] | Good morning, Blake. Baby? | 早上好 布莱克 生了吗 |
[16:58] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[16:59] | Has Daisy had the baby? | 黛西生了吗 |
[17:01] | Oh, no. Not yet. | 没有 还没 |
[17:02] | But Mr. Akhtar, from the Pakistani embassy, called. | 但巴基斯坦大使馆的阿赫塔尔先生打电话来了 |
[17:06] | Well, let’s get him back. | 那我们把他争取回来 |
[17:07] | Uh, apparently, a return call isn’t necessary. | 很显然 没有必要回电话了 |
[17:09] | He apologizes but says he’s unable to help. | 他向我们道歉并说他不能提供帮助 |
[17:12] | All right, when are we debriefing | 那好 什么时候开始汇报 |
[17:14] | – the French hostage, um, G… – Uh, Gisele Durand. | -法国人质事件 吉 -吉泽尔·杜兰德 |
[17:16] | – Gisele Durand. – That’s this morning. | -吉泽尔·杜兰德 -今天早上开始 |
[17:17] | Dr. McCord should be here in about, uh, 15 minutes. | 麦考德博士应该15分钟就到 |
[17:20] | Great. Ask Jay if he’ll join us. | 很好 问问杰伊是否参加 |
[17:21] | Just put on his policy cap, just for an hour. | 让他代政策顾问出席 就一个小时 |
[17:24] | Uh, I’m afraid he’s already wearing his, uh, | 恐怕他已经作为参谋长 |
[17:27] | chief of staff bowler at the deputy committee meeting | 出席过代表委员会 |
[17:30] | for the disaster relief of Sudan. | 赈灾苏丹的会议了 |
[17:32] | When are the new policy advisor interviews? | 新的政策顾问面试安排在什么时候 |
[17:35] | That’s scheduled for Monday. | 计划在周一进行 |
[17:38] | Director McCord, a moment? | 麦考德主任 方便谈谈吗 |
[17:40] | – Sure. One of my contacts in Afghanistan | -当然 -我在阿富汗的一个联系人 |
[17:42] | got back to me with a lead. | 给我提供了一个线索 |
[17:45] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[17:46] | He says he can hook us up with someone who not only knows | 他说他可以帮我们找到一个不仅知道娜菲莎 |
[17:48] | where Nafisa is being held, but will walk her | 被关押的地方 而且可以将她从塔利班的 |
[17:51] | out of the Taliban hideout and deliver her to us personally. | 藏身之处救出 私下送回给我们的人 |
[17:55] | And what does this magician want in return? | 那这个魔术师要什么作为回报 |
[17:57] | $50 million and amnesty. | 五千万美元以及赦免权 |
[18:01] | Okay, who is this guy? | 这个人是谁 |
[18:02] | Akbar Haq Raquib. | 阿克巴·哈克·拉奇博 |
[18:05] | The Taliban deputy minister of foreign affairs. | 塔利班外交部副部长 |
[18:08] | He says he wants out. | 他说他想逃出来 |
[18:10] | This could be the break that we need. | 这可能就是我们需要的突破 |
[18:12] | Or it could be a trap. | 也可能是个陷阱 |
[18:14] | Either way, the U.S. Doesn’t negotiate with terrorists, | 不管怎样 美国不会和恐怖分子谈判 |
[18:16] | and Raquib more than qualifies. | 拉奇博可不止是恐怖分子 |
[18:17] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[18:20] | But, you know what, | 但尽管如此 |
[18:21] | there’s no harm in determining if the information is solid. | 确定消息是否属实也没什么坏处 |
[18:27] | Oh! Uh, good morning, ma’am. | 早上好 国务卿 |
[18:28] | Morning, Matt. | 早安 马特 |
[18:30] | You didn’t happen to see a stray bear claw, did you? | 你不会恰好看到一个没人要的熊爪饼了吧 |
[18:32] | I-I missed breakfast. | 我错了早餐 |
[18:34] | Ma’am, it’s me. | 国务卿 是我 |
[18:38] | I skipped breakfast in the hopes | 我寄希望于能在这吃到没人要的熊爪饼 |
[18:39] | that I might find a stray bear claw. | 所以没在家吃 |
[18:42] | But… | 但是 |
[18:45] | Oh, here’s one. | 这有一个 |
[18:46] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:48] | Oh, now can you find me a new policy advisor? | 现在你可以给我找个新政策顾问来吗 |
[18:51] | Well, actually, uh, I do have a friend who’s interested in the position. | 实际上 我有个朋友对这个职位很感兴趣 |
[18:54] | Ashley Haines. I think you’d really like her. | 艾希丽·海因斯 我觉得你会很喜欢她 |
[18:56] | Ma’am, the SVTC call with Gisele Durand is ready, | 国务卿 SVTC打来电话说吉泽尔·杜兰德 |
[18:59] | and Dr. McCord is on his way up. | 准备好了 麦考德博士正在上来 |
[19:01] | Okay. Thank you, Maggie. | 好的 谢谢你 玛吉 |
[19:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:06] | Give her information to Blake and he’ll set it up, okay? | 把她的信息给布莱克 让他安排 好吗 |
[19:08] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 国务卿 |
[19:10] | Ms. Durand, thank you so much for talking with us. | 杜兰德女士 非常感谢你和我们通话 |
[19:12] | You’re very welcome, Madam Secretary. | 不客气 国务卿女士 |
[19:15] | I am happy to do whatever I can to help Nafisa. | 只要能帮助娜菲莎 任何事情我都乐意做 |
[19:18] | How long were you two held together? | 你们两个被关在一起有多久 |
[19:20] | Just my last few days before being released. | 只有我被释放前的最后几天 |
[19:23] | I am praying you can get her out soon. | 我祈祷你可以快点把她救出来 |
[19:25] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们在尽全力做这件事 |
[19:27] | Did the American consul give you a code to look at? | 美国领事馆有给你看过一个密码吗 |
[19:29] | Yes, uh, the numbers with the letter “M” In the middle, | 有的 几个数字中间有个字母M |
[19:33] | but I’m afraid it didn’t mean anything to me. | 但恐怕我不知道这是什么意思 |
[19:37] | Uh, if you can tell us anything else that you remember | 如果你能告诉我们关于你被关押的那段时间 |
[19:40] | about your time in captivity, uh, no detail is too small. | 你记得的任何事情 越详细越好 |
[19:44] | They kept us in a windowless room, | 他们把我们关在一个没有窗户的房间 |
[19:46] | usually in the dark, so I didn’t see much. | 一般都处于黑暗中 所以我也看不见什么 |
[19:50] | But… | 但是 |
[19:51] | sometimes we heard things. | 有的时候我们听到一些东西 |
[19:55] | Explosions. | 爆炸声 |
[19:56] | You mean… like there was combat nearby? | 你是说 像附近有战争吗 |
[19:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:01] | We would hear a huge boom in the distance, | 我们会听到远方的巨响 |
[20:04] | and then nothing. | 然后什么也没有了 |
[20:07] | For hours. | 好几个小时 |
[20:08] | Sometimes not for a day or two. | 有时候一两天都听不到 |
[20:10] | Then there would be another. | 然后就会有另一声巨响 |
[20:13] | That’s controlled detonations. | 受控爆炸 |
[20:15] | The code that Nafisa tapped out had no context | 娜菲莎发出的密码 |
[20:18] | until we put it together with the sound | 和吉泽尔·杜兰德被关期间 |
[20:19] | that Gisele Durand heard during her captivity. | 听到的声响联系起来才显现出意义 |
[20:22] | Land mines going off. | 地雷阵爆炸 |
[20:23] | There are old minefields | 在阿富汗东部 |
[20:25] | in eastern Afghanistan, | 有老雷区 |
[20:27] | some even left over from the Soviet occupation. | 有些还是苏联占领时期留下的 |
[20:30] | Army Corps of Engineers | 陆军工程兵团几十年来 |
[20:31] | has been working for decades to clear ’em. | 一直在扫雷 |
[20:33] | We believe that Nafisa caught a glimpse of a control marker | 我们认为娜菲莎在转运期间 |
[20:36] | when she was being transported that indicated a field | 看到了一个决定性标志物 |
[20:39] | 200 meters away at a magnetic bearing of 130 degrees. | 指明磁方位130度200米有一处雷区 |
[20:42] | I’ll have the DOD synthesize the information, | 我让国防部分析这一信息 |
[20:45] | and once we pinpoint the location we can discuss | 一旦确定了位置 我们就能 |
[20:48] | the option of a raid. | 讨论突袭问题 |
[20:49] | SEAL Team 4 can transport to Chapman | 海豹四队可以运到查普曼 |
[20:51] | and be ready to go in 12 hours. | 12小时之内可以就位 |
[20:54] | Do we have any other options to discuss? | 我们还有其他选择吗 |
[20:56] | Well, I’ve hit a diplomatic brick wall. | 我遇到了外交障碍 |
[20:59] | There is an analyst in my department who’s identified | 我部门有一个分析员 |
[21:02] | a possible source in Afghanistan, | 在阿富汗发现了可能的消息来源 |
[21:04] | one who’s intimately connected with the Taliban | 这个来源和塔利班及其方式 |
[21:06] | and their methods. | 有紧密联系 |
[21:07] | We’re still verifying the information. | 我们还在核查这一信息 |
[21:10] | Well, as soon as you’ve vetted the contact, | 你们一旦核实 |
[21:11] | we’ll get into it. In the meantime… | 我们就开始研究 同时 |
[21:14] | it looks like a, uh, military rescue | 看来军事救援 |
[21:15] | is the most expedient way | 是把娜菲莎·萨马迪带回来 |
[21:16] | to get Nafisa Samadi back home, so… | 最便捷的方法 所以 |
[21:20] | …let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[21:29] | What’s the word from the recon team, Admiral? | 侦察队的有什么消息 上将 |
[21:31] | Two guards are posted out front. | 两个守卫在前面 |
[21:32] | Our fireteam will take them out and breach the door. | 我们的火线小组干掉他们 冲开门 |
[21:34] | Before we risk any lives, | 在咱们有人冒险之前 |
[21:36] | is there a way to determine for a fact that Nafisa’s in there? | 有没有方法确定娜菲莎真的在那 |
[21:38] | No visuals, | 没有图像 |
[21:39] | but IC surveilled a phone conversation from this location | 但情报机构从此处监听到的 |
[21:43] | in which Nafisa’s name was mentioned. | 一通电话中提到了娜菲莎的名字 |
[21:44] | Heat signatures indicate three people congregated | 热成像显示三个人 |
[21:46] | in a back room. | 在一个密室 |
[21:47] | We think she’s one of ’em. | 我们认为她在其中 |
[21:50] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[21:52] | Take the house. | 拿下这个房子 |
[21:53] | Copy. Go, Team. | 收到 出发 |
[22:05] | Front clear. Two tangos EKIA. | 前门安全 干掉敌军两名 |
[22:08] | Go, go, go, go! | 前进 前进 |
[22:13] | Go! | 走 |
[22:20] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[22:27] | Room two clear. | 二号房间安全 |
[22:32] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[22:35] | It’s a torture room. | 这是个拷问室 |
[22:40] | Sir, I think I found something. | 长官 我想我有所发现 |
[22:47] | That’s Nafisa. | 那是娜菲莎 |
[22:50] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[22:52] | It’s possible we could track them | 如果他们还在国内 |
[22:53] | if they’re still in country. | 我们就有可能追踪他们 |
[22:55] | Possible but not likely. | 有可能 但可能性不大 |
[22:57] | Henry, where are we on your informant? | 亨利 你的线人情况如何 |
[22:58] | Well, my guys have confirmed he’s legitimate, | 我的人已经确认他的真实性 |
[23:00] | but it’s… complicated. | 但很复杂 |
[23:03] | He’s close enough that he would have been read in | 他的地位足够高 有可能知道 |
[23:05] | to Nafisa’s current location. | 娜菲莎目前的位置 |
[23:07] | And he claims he could walk her out and deliver her right to us. | 他说他可以把她带出来并送回来 |
[23:09] | Anyone that close | 那么高地位的人 |
[23:10] | would have to be a member of the Taliban. | 有可能是塔利班的一份子 |
[23:12] | Yeah, I suspect that’s why | 没错 我认为这就是 |
[23:13] | Henry’s saying it’s complicated. | 亨利说很复杂的原因 |
[23:16] | It’s Akbar Haq Raquib. | 是阿克巴·哈克·拉奇博 |
[23:17] | You’re suggesting that we engage the services | 你是建议我们和塔利班的一个部长 |
[23:21] | of a Taliban minister? | 打交道 |
[23:22] | I’m suggesting that we take advantage of a loophole. | 我的意思是我们可以利用这个漏洞 |
[23:25] | He’s looking to leave the group. | 他想要离开那个组织 |
[23:26] | How much does he want for Nafisa? | 娜菲莎的事他要多少钱 |
[23:28] | $50 million. And amnesty. | 五千万 还有特赦 |
[23:30] | Oh, is that all? | 就这些吗 |
[23:31] | Wh-What about a Domino’s franchise, | 不如再让他加盟一家多米诺披萨连锁店 |
[23:33] | get him started in his new home? | 让他在他的新家重新开始 |
[23:35] | Look, we’re talking about someone | 我们在讨论的这个人 |
[23:36] | who could give us intelligence | 可以给我们情报 |
[23:37] | that would be impossible for us to gather otherwise. | 这些情报我们是获取不到的 |
[23:40] | True. | 没错 |
[23:41] | But… he could also take our money | 但他也可以拿走我们的钱 |
[23:44] | and form his own terrorist faction. | 组建他自己的恐怖组织 |
[23:46] | Nixon paid airline hijackers. | 尼克松就给飞机劫持者了金钱 |
[23:48] | Jimmy Carter unfroze eight billion in Iranian assets | 吉米·卡特在大使馆危机期间 |
[23:51] | during the embassy crisis. | 解冻了八十亿伊朗资产 |
[23:52] | That was before 9/11. | 那是911之前 |
[23:54] | I just have to ask– is holding to the letter | 我就想问 严格执行 |
[23:56] | of this policy more important than saving citizens | 这一所谓的保护公民的政策 |
[23:59] | that it was designed to protect? | 比真正救我们的公民更重要吗 |
[24:00] | I understand your frustration. | 我理解你的失望 |
[24:03] | But as commander in chief, | 但作为总统 |
[24:06] | I can’t, on the one hand, | 我不能 |
[24:08] | ask our military and intelligence communities to risk | 在让我们的军队和情报机构 |
[24:10] | their lives in pursuit of these criminals, | 冒着生命危险抓捕这些罪犯的同时 |
[24:12] | and with the other potentially fund attacks against them. | 去资助敌对势力发动可能的攻击 |
[24:19] | Let’s keep looking. | 我们接着想办法吧 |
[24:32] | I could have used a little help in there. | 刚才你可以帮我一下的 |
[24:35] | Well, I’m not gonna support | 我不会支持 |
[24:37] | the abandonment of a policy that I agree with. | 放弃我所赞同的政策 |
[24:42] | 15 years ago it could have been me in Nafisa’s position. | 15年前 遇到娜菲莎这样情况的可能是我 |
[24:44] | I was in Iraq when John Marino was kidnapped. | 约翰·马里诺被绑架的时候我就在伊拉克 |
[24:47] | In 1997, Conrad was stationed in Beirut. | 1997年 康拉德在贝鲁特驻扎 |
[24:50] | None of us are armchair warriors, Henry. | 我们都不是纸上谈兵的战士 亨利 |
[24:53] | We all know that there are real, real-life consequences | 我们都知道干这一行 |
[24:58] | to holding the line. | 会有生命危险 |
[24:59] | And yet, if the worst had happened in Iraq | 然而 如果不幸在伊拉克 |
[25:01] | and you’d been taken, I can tell you without hesitation | 你被抓走了 我可以毫不犹豫地告诉你 |
[25:03] | that I would have paid the ransom. | 我会付赎金 |
[25:05] | Somehow I would have found a way. | 无论如何我会找到方法 |
[25:07] | Yes, and if, God forbid, | 不错 上帝保佑 |
[25:08] | your brief time on the ground in Pakistan with José | 如果当时你和何塞在巴基斯坦战场 |
[25:11] | hadn’t had a happy ending, | 结局不好的话 |
[25:13] | and someone had come to me and said, “I can get him out. | 有人来找我 说我能把他救出来 |
[25:15] | I can bring him home,” Well, then | 我能带他回家 |
[25:17] | I would have moved heaven and earth to make that happen. | 那我一定竭尽全力 |
[25:20] | But that’s my heart, Henry. | 但那是我内心的情感 亨利 |
[25:23] | That’s why policy is written in the cold light of day. | 这就是为什么政策是在冷静思考后制定的 |
[25:28] | Handing over millions of dollars | 给我所对抗的人 |
[25:30] | to the people that I was fighting against, | 送上数百万的资金 |
[25:32] | that wouldn’t have been what I wanted. | 那不是我想要的 |
[25:34] | And yet you and Conrad are fine handing over millions of dollars | 可你和康拉德却把数百万的钱给了 |
[25:37] | to an informant with some details | 提供娜菲莎下落的线索的 |
[25:38] | – about Nafisa’s whereabouts. – Because that person | -举报人 -因为那个人 |
[25:40] | – If it goes through rewards for justice. – Wouldn’t be a terrorist. | -如果是正义的奖励 -不是恐怖分子 |
[25:43] | You’re certain about that. | 你很确定 |
[25:44] | Or do you think it’s possible | 或者你认为在这个项目的 |
[25:46] | that during the time this program has been in existence, | 进展中 有可能 |
[25:49] | money might have gone to a wrong guy? | 资金会流入坏人手中 |
[25:51] | – I mean… – Yes. Yeah, I know. | -我的意思是 -对 我知道 |
[25:54] | I know. It’s complicated. | 我知道 很复杂 |
[25:57] | I got to go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[26:00] | And by the way, | 顺便提下 |
[26:01] | policy can be rewritten in the cold light of day. | 政策也可以冷静分析后改写 |
[26:13] | – Hey, do you have Ashley Haines’ résumé? – Yeah. | -你有艾希丽·海因斯的简历吗 -有 |
[26:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:17] | Matt pitched her to the secretary, | 马特把她推荐给国务卿 |
[26:18] | I’m supposed to get her information, | 我要拿她的信息 |
[26:20] | but Matt’s not here, so I just thought… | 但马特不在 所以我想 |
[26:22] | I’m sensing none of this is okay with you. Okay. | 我感觉你不同意 好吧 |
[26:28] | What about asking India | 让印度取消阻止巴基斯坦 |
[26:30] | to remove non-tariff trade barriers that block Pakistan | 在该区域经营制药业务 |
[26:32] | from doing more pharmaceutical business in the area? | 的非关税贸易壁垒 怎么样 |
[26:34] | India considers Pakistani visa restrictions a security issue. | 印度认为巴基斯坦签证限制是安全问题 |
[26:40] | You can add it to the wish list, | 你可以把它加入愿望清单 |
[26:41] | but it’s too big of an ask right now. | 但现在这个要求太过分 |
[26:43] | Since we’re on the subject of Pakistan, um, | 鉴于我们谈到了巴基斯坦问题 |
[26:46] | I spoke to a friend of mine | 我和我的一个朋友谈了 |
[26:48] | from my mother’s mosque. | 他和我妈去同一个清真寺 |
[26:50] | Guy’s uncle is pretty tight with President Sahi | 那人的叔叔和萨希总统的关系 |
[26:53] | from their university days. | 从大学起就很密切 |
[26:55] | Now, word is, an ISI agent was captured in India | 现在有消息说一位名叫马里夫·巴克利的 |
[26:58] | almost ten years ago, Maarif Baqri. | 伊斯兰国特工大约在十年前在印度被抓 |
[27:01] | Now, it turns out he and President Sahi are cousins. | 现在发现 他和萨希总统是表兄弟 |
[27:06] | Now, the family matriarch is dying and is, uh, | 家族女族长即将去世 |
[27:10] | looking to say good-bye to her nephew one last time. | 希望最后一次和她的外甥说再见 |
[27:14] | Sahi’s been using back channels, | 萨希一直在私下疏通 |
[27:16] | trying to get India to cut him loose, but so far no dice. | 希望印度能放了他 但到现在都不行 |
[27:20] | So your idea is that we could | 所以你的主意是我们可以 |
[27:22] | put pressure on India to release him. | 向印度施压 让他们放了他 |
[27:25] | And they’re so grateful | 他们就会因为他的归来 |
[27:25] | to get this one guy back, | 而对我们感恩戴德 |
[27:27] | they agree to leverage the Taliban on our behalf? | 然后同意替我们制衡塔利班 |
[27:29] | Doesn’t that seem somewhat naive? | 这有点天真吧 |
[27:32] | Well, it’s a, it’s an unspoken exchange of favors, | 大家心照不宣的互相帮忙 |
[27:35] | no money involved. | 不涉及金钱 |
[27:37] | – A loophole. – Yeah. | -钻个空子 -是的 |
[27:39] | But how are we gonna get the Indians to release Baqri? | 但我们怎么让印度人释放巴克利 |
[27:43] | I haven’t worked out that part yet. | 这一环我还没想出来 |
[27:45] | Yeah, well, that’s a very big part. | 这可是很大的一环 |
[27:47] | If you’d come to me beforehand, | 如果你早点来找我 |
[27:49] | we could have worked out a genuine proposal. | 我们本可以协商出一个真正的主意 |
[27:51] | I don’t know what you’re hoping to accomplish, | 我不知道你究竟想怎样 |
[27:52] | but not for the first time today, | 但这已经不是你今天第一次 |
[27:54] | you’re wasting the secretary’s time. | 浪费国务卿的时间了 |
[27:57] | Okay, I think it’s a good time to take ten. | 我觉得也该歇会儿了 |
[28:01] | Let’s chat. | 我们聊聊吧 |
[28:04] | So is there something going on that I should know about? | 有没有什么我需要知道的事情 |
[28:08] | Matt’s been bypassing the chain of command. | 马特这是越级上报 |
[28:11] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[28:12] | Okay. Maybe, uh, | 好吧 也许 |
[28:15] | in a more appropriate fashion. | 可以用更合适的方法 |
[28:19] | Sorry, ma’am. | 对不起 国务卿 |
[28:20] | I’m just, you know, uh, | 我只是… |
[28:22] | still working the kinks out. | 还在适应新岗位 |
[28:25] | No. I-I get it. | 不 我明白 |
[28:28] | You know, when I’d been at CIA for about– | 我当年在中情局干了… |
[28:32] | I don’t know, five years, | 大概有五年 |
[28:34] | I was promoted to task force leader. | 后来我升职成为特别小组长 |
[28:37] | That meant that I oversaw a small department. | 也就是说我管理一个小部门 |
[28:39] | I already knew most of the agents. | 我手下的大多数特工我都认识 |
[28:41] | And they were all very smart, | 他们都是非常聪明 |
[28:45] | talented people, great at their jobs. | 有天分的人 擅长自己的工作 |
[28:48] | So I decided that I would stand back | 所以我决定撒手放权 |
[28:52] | and let them do their work. | 让他们自由工作 |
[28:54] | I’d help out where I could but otherwise leave them to it. | 如果他们需要 我就帮忙 否则就不干预 |
[28:58] | And how’d that go? | 后来呢 |
[29:00] | Huge disaster. | 超级大灾难 |
[29:02] | No one knew what was expected of them, | 没人知道他们应该怎么做 |
[29:04] | or what the boundaries were. | 界限在哪里 |
[29:06] | Everyone was miserable. | 所有人都苦不堪言 |
[29:09] | And in the end, | 到了最后 |
[29:10] | I realized that, smart and talented as they were, | 我明白了 虽然他们很聪明很有天分 |
[29:13] | they still wanted a leader, | 他们还是希望能有个领导 |
[29:14] | so I had to give myself permission to lead. | 于是我便让我自己来领导他们 |
[29:20] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 国务卿 |
[29:21] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[29:22] | And I like Matt’s crazy idea. | 我喜欢马特的奇思妙想 |
[29:26] | Think you would, too, if you weren’t so pissed at him, | 我想如果你不是生他的气 你也会这么觉得 |
[29:30] | That’s why I’m tasking you with making it work. | 所以我安排你去促成此事 |
[29:38] | In other news under the Capitol dome, | 其他来自国会的新闻 |
[29:40] | the House Armed Services Committee | 众议院军事委员会 |
[29:42] | met with the top army generals | 与军队最高长官见面 |
[29:43] | about the army’s tactical modernization… | 商讨军队的战略现代化事宜… |
[29:56] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[29:57] | Yeah, uh, close the door. | 是的 关上门 |
[30:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:01] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[30:09] | Uh, look. | 是这样的 |
[30:10] | I wanted to, uh, apologize | 我想要向你道歉 |
[30:13] | for losing my cool in the staff meeting. That was wrong. | 我在工作会议上冲你发火了 我错了 |
[30:17] | – You had a bad day. – No. | -你今天过得不太顺 -不是的 |
[30:20] | You did an end run around me to the secretary | 你绕过我直接向国务卿越级上报 |
[30:22] | about your friend Ashley, and that ticked me off. | 我朋友艾希丽的事 这让我很生气 |
[30:25] | If you had come to me, I would have told you | 如果你来找我 我会告诉你 |
[30:26] | that I did look at her résumé, | 我看了她的简历 |
[30:28] | and while she has a lot of great qualities, | 她有很多不错的品质 |
[30:29] | she just didn’t rise to the same level of expertise | 只是她的专业能力和经验并没有达到 |
[30:31] | and experience as the other five candidates. | 和其他五位竞争者同等的水平 |
[30:33] | The secretary and I were in the break room together. | 我当时和国务卿只是同在休息室里 |
[30:36] | I-I honestly didn’t think it was that big of a deal. | 我真没觉得这有什么大不了的 |
[30:39] | Well, it was. | 是挺大的事 |
[30:41] | Look, a week ago, you told me I needed to step up | 一周前你告诉我如果我想要这份工作 |
[30:44] | if I wanted to do this job, and, as tough as it was to hear, | 就要努力争取 虽然听起来不太可信 |
[30:46] | I appreciated the advice. | 但我很感激你的建议 |
[30:48] | But I don’t think either of us realized | 但我想我们俩都没意识到 |
[30:49] | that meant me acting like your boss. | 这意味着我成了你的上司 |
[30:51] | Outside of here? I’m your buddy. | 下了班 我是你的哥们 |
[30:53] | In here? Your boss. | 上班时 我是你上级 |
[30:58] | Copy. | 明白 |
[30:59] | You need to. | 得真明白才行 |
[31:01] | Because if you go around me again… | 如果你再越级上报… |
[31:03] | Unemployed buddy. I got it. | 我就成了失业的哥们了 我明白 |
[31:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:09] | Also, I think I figured out | 还有 我想我知道怎么实现 |
[31:10] | how to make your crazy Pakistan idea work. | 你疯狂的巴基斯坦计划了 |
[31:17] | I called my counterparts in India, and they were emphatic. | 我给印度外交部长的幕僚长打了电话 他们态度很明确 |
[31:20] | They won’t just give Maarif Baqri to Pakistan | 他们不会把马里夫·巴克利交给巴基斯坦 |
[31:22] | without something in return, so we started thinking about | 而不收回报的 于是我们就想 |
[31:24] | – what they might want. – What they might want. | -他们会想要什么 -他们会想要什么 |
[31:25] | And ever since india agreed | 自从印度同意实施 |
[31:27] | to stricter carbon emission protocols, | 更严格的碳排放制度 |
[31:29] | they’ve been desperate for clean, cheap, energy sources. | 他们就急需清洁便宜的能源 |
[31:33] | Mostly solar panels. | 主要是太阳能板 |
[31:34] | Solar panels, but guess what. | 太阳能板 你猜怎么着 |
[31:35] | Surprise, surprise, China’s gouging them. | 没猜到吧 中国向印度漫天要价 |
[31:37] | But then I remembered Rafaeli Solar. | 然后我就想到了拉法力太阳能公司 |
[31:39] | Yeah, after they lit up that Lebanese refugee camp for us, | 他们为黎巴嫩的难民营供电之后 |
[31:42] | we basically told them they had a return favor coming. | 我们就欠他们一个人情 |
[31:44] | So I arranged for some cheap loans | 于是我通过美国银行 |
[31:45] | for India through U.S. Banks, | 为印度安排了一些低息贷款 |
[31:46] | and they agreed to a contract | 于是他们同意了一份与拉法力公司签订的 |
[31:48] | with Rafaeli to build these solar fields | 在安得拉邦修建太阳能电厂的合同 |
[31:50] | – in Andhra Pradesh for half… – Half. | -而价格只有… -一半 |
[31:51] | what the Chinese are charging. | 中国报价的一半 |
[31:52] | And in exchange they’ll release Baqri. | 作为交换 他们将释放巴克利 |
[31:54] | Okay, well, they’re willing | 他们愿意释放他 |
[31:56] | to release him and it will… Yeah. | 这次释放碰巧与 |
[31:58] | – coincidentally be around the same time. – Coincidentally. | -太阳能合同的签订 -碰巧而已 |
[32:00] | that these solar deals get made. | 发生在同一时间 |
[32:01] | Publicly, they’ll say | 他们将公开声称 |
[32:02] | that Baqri was cooperating with the government, | 巴克利与政府合作 |
[32:04] | and they’re, you know, | 而他们… |
[32:05] | commuting his sentence in return. | 因此为他减刑 |
[32:07] | But I know what you’re thinking: | 但我知道你在想什么 |
[32:08] | How do we get the Pakistanis | 我们怎么才能让 |
[32:09] | to keep up their end of this unsigned agreement? | 巴基斯坦人遵守这没有合同的诺言呢 |
[32:11] | The details of which no one is willing to spell out, | 这诺言的细节没人愿意公开 |
[32:14] | and most importantly, aren’t enforceable. | 更重要的是 也不能逼他们 |
[32:16] | So we were hoping… | 所以我们希望… |
[32:18] | that you… might have… | 你… 应该有… |
[32:19] | – the answer to that. – An idea. | -解决的办法 -好办法 |
[32:21] | Blake, can you get me… | 布莱克 你能帮我接通… |
[32:23] | – Sameet Akhtar. – Yes, ma’am. | -萨米特·阿赫塔尔 -好的 国务卿 |
[32:32] | 阿富汗 洛加尔省 | |
[33:42] | What’s happening? | 什么事 |
[33:44] | Nafisa’s been released. | 娜菲莎被释放了 |
[33:46] | What? | 什么 |
[33:49] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[33:50] | Yeah. She’s bruised and traumatized, | 没事 她身上有很多瘀伤 受了很多苦 |
[33:52] | but basically, yeah. | 但基本上没事 |
[33:56] | I know you moved a lot of chess pieces around the board. | 我知道你为此费了不少周折 |
[33:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:00] | I’m just glad everything worked out. | 我很高兴了目的达到了 |
[34:06] | Your arguments played a big part in my thinking, | 你的话对我的思考影响很大 |
[34:10] | and they’ve had an effect on the president as well. | 也影响到了总统 |
[34:14] | He told me last night he’s ordering | 他昨晚告诉我 他要一份 |
[34:16] | a comprehensive review of our hostage policy. | 我们人质政策的综合报告 |
[34:19] | I don’t know if anything will change, but… | 我不知道会不会有所改变 但是… |
[34:24] | least we’ll make sure that our thinking is up-to-date. | 至少我们能确保我们与时俱进 |
[34:27] | I told you we could do this. | 我告诉你我们会成功的 |
[34:30] | Jobs or the marriage? | 工作还是婚姻 |
[34:41] | It was… pretty rough. | 我的经历…很糟糕 |
[34:44] | We’re just glad you’re free. | 我们很高兴你自由了 |
[34:46] | We can have a full debrief when you get home. | 你回来之后可以做个完整的报告 |
[34:48] | We really could use your help | 我们需要你帮忙弄清楚 |
[34:49] | figuring out how we went so wrong with Bakunin. | 我们怎么会看错了巴枯宁 |
[34:51] | Wait, wrong how? | 等等 怎么错了 |
[34:53] | Well, we’ve been trying to figure out | 我们正在试图找出是谁 |
[34:54] | – who blew your cover. – Bakunin is our prime suspect. | -泄露了你的身份 -巴枯宁是我们的头号嫌疑 |
[34:57] | No, Osip was just as shocked as I was | 不 塔利班冲进来的时候 |
[34:58] | when the Taliban busted in. | 奥西普和我一样震惊 |
[35:00] | But he’d been in touch with Ahmad Taheri, | 但他和塔利班的线人阿哈穆德·塔赫里 |
[35:02] | a Taliban informant. | 一直有联系 |
[35:04] | Taheri also owns a transport business, | 塔赫里也经营运输生意 |
[35:06] | and Osip had contacted him | 奥西普和他联系 |
[35:07] | as part of his day job as an embassy attache. | 是他作为大使馆官员的日常工作 |
[35:09] | He disclosed that to me before we were grabbed. | 我们被抓之前他告诉我的 |
[35:11] | Do you know where Bakunin is now? | 你知道巴枯宁现在在哪儿吗 |
[35:14] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[35:14] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[35:16] | They pulled him out of the van somewhere outside of Kabul, | 他们在喀布尔郊外把他拉出车外 |
[35:18] | shot him by the side of the road. | 在路边枪杀了他 |
[35:21] | Last bird to Ramstein’s wheels up in five minutes. | 最后一班飞往拉姆施泰因空军基地的飞机五分钟后起飞 |
[35:23] | Okay. Safe flight. | 好吧 一路平安 |
[35:29] | We know the leak didn’t come from the embassy, | 我们知道泄密并非来自大使馆 |
[35:31] | and apparently it didn’t come directly from Bakunin, either. | 很明显也并不直接来自巴枯宁 |
[35:34] | It’s possible he could have slipped up | 他可能不小心暴露了 |
[35:36] | and they got onto him, | 他们就盯上了他 |
[35:37] | but, I mean, he’d been working | 但是 他只和我们合作了 |
[35:39] | with us for such a short time. | 这么短的时间 |
[35:41] | Someone turned in | 有人向俄罗斯告发了 |
[35:42] | Nafisa and Bakunin to the Russians, | 娜菲莎和巴枯宁 |
[35:44] | and they used the Taliban to do their dirty work. | 他们利用塔利班帮他们做脏活 |
[35:46] | We still need to find the leak and shut it down. | 我们还是得找出泄密源头并把它堵死 |
[35:50] | I’ll do it. | 交给我 |
[35:56] | Oh, it’s a tough week. | 这周过得好辛苦 |
[36:01] | Kind of week that would rattle someone who’s newly sober. | 可能会让刚戒毒的人撑不下去 |
[36:07] | I won’t be going back to that. | 我不会复吸的 |
[36:11] | Hey, why don’t you come over to my house for dinner tonight. | 你今晚来我家吃饭吧 |
[36:14] | My family’s out, and we could grill a couple steaks. | 我的家人都不在 咱们可以烤几块牛排 |
[36:17] | Play chess. Or… | 下下象棋 或者… |
[36:20] | my son has Future Slayers. | 我儿子有未来杀戮者[游戏] |
[36:22] | Oh, okay. Uh, but I have to warn you, | 好吧 但我得警告你 |
[36:25] | – I, I crush in the robot depot. – Okay. | -我玩的可好了 -好吧 |
[36:28] | Big man. We’ll see. | 哥们 到时候看吧 |
[36:32] | – Remember, I’m with Stevie tonight. – Yes, ma’am. | -记住 我今晚陪斯蒂芬 -好的国务卿 |
[36:34] | So if anyone needs me… | 如果有人找我… |
[36:35] | I will make sure that no one needs you. | 我会确保没人找您的 |
[36:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:37] | I just got word the contracts have been signed | 我刚听说拉法力太阳能公司和印度政府 |
[36:39] | between Rafaeli Solar and the Indian government. | 的合同已经签署 |
[36:41] | Panels will start going up this winter. | 这个冬天 太阳能板就投入使用了 |
[36:44] | Meanwhile, I got an e-mail | 与此同时 我收到一封来自 |
[36:45] | from my friend at the mosque. | 我清真寺朋友的邮件 |
[36:46] | He has it on good authority | 他说可靠消息称 |
[36:47] | that Maarif Baqri is due to be released | 马里夫·巴克利很快就会被释放 |
[36:49] | and repatriated back to Pakistan within the month. | 这个月就会重新回到巴基斯坦 |
[36:52] | And Nafisa Samadi’s on her way home. | 娜菲莎·萨马迪也在回国的路上 |
[36:54] | Wow. Isn’t it great | 人们决定做正确的事 |
[36:56] | when people decide to do the right thing? | 真是太棒了 |
[36:58] | Certainly is, ma’am. And I have one more bit of news. | 没错 国务卿 我还有一点消息 |
[37:02] | Daisy had her baby. | 黛西生了 |
[37:04] | – Meet Joanna Grant. – Gosh. | -孩子叫乔安娜·格兰特 -天啊 |
[37:06] | Joanna. | 乔安娜 |
[37:08] | Named after her father, Joseph. | 是以她的父亲命名的 约瑟夫 |
[37:09] | Oh, I can’t take it. | 我受不了了 |
[37:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:12] | Life is such a beautiful mess. | 生命是如此混乱而美好 |
[37:15] | What’s that Joseph Campbell thing? | 约瑟夫·坎贝尔是怎么说的来着 |
[37:17] | Um, just say yes to the whole catastrophe? | “全盘接受这场大灾难”吗 |
[37:21] | It’s my life in a nutshell, ma’am. | 好像是”生活就是这样” 国务卿 |
[37:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[37:28] | You’re so lucky to be living in the Digital Age. | 你生活在数码时代真是太幸运了 |
[37:32] | You can skip | 你们分居后可以不用花掉 |
[37:35] | the hours of arguing | 好几个小时来争夺 |
[37:37] | over books and CDs. | 书籍和音乐CD该归谁 |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:41] | Millennials just, uh, split custody | 00后们只需要分割掉 |
[37:44] | of their favorite coffeehouse. | 他们最爱咖啡店的监护权 |
[37:46] | I get Tuesdays, Thursdays, | 我只能周二 周四 |
[37:48] | every other weekend, and acoustic nights. | 每隔一周的周末 还有不插电之夜才能去 |
[37:51] | That’s very civilized. | 这是非常文明的解决方法 |
[37:53] | Hey, take this one, will you? | 你带走这本 好吗 |
[37:56] | All right, I’m gonna check the bedroom again. | 好吧 我再去看看卧室 |
[37:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:00] | So… | 是这样的… |
[38:02] | Jareth gave me this, like, little box for my birthday, | 杰瑞斯给了我这个小盒子做生日礼物 |
[38:06] | and, uh, it’s just… | 这东西… |
[38:08] | it’s not to my taste… | 不太对我的胃口… |
[38:10] | because it’s ugly. | 因为它好丑 |
[38:12] | But I feel like if I leave it, | 但我觉得如果我不拿走的话 |
[38:15] | it might come off as hostile. | 似乎不太好 |
[38:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[38:19] | Although, taking it with me | 虽然带着它 |
[38:21] | just so that I don’t come off as hostile | 让我显得不那么有敌意 |
[38:23] | feels like I’m trying to appease him. | 却好像我太顾虑他的感觉 |
[38:29] | And I don’t have to do that anymore. | 我不用再这么做了 |
[38:34] | I should leave the box. | 我要把这盒子留在这儿 |
[38:38] | I should leave the box, right? | 我是不是应该把它留在这儿 |
[38:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[38:43] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:47] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:48] | I’m fine. I’m totally fine. | 我没事 一点事都没有 |
[38:53] | No, you’re not. | 别装了 |
[38:54] | Are you Cr… are you crying? | 你在…你在哭吗 |
[38:58] | I just… I think it’s really… | 我只是… 我觉得… |
[38:59] | It’s mostly the wine that’s… | 主要是红酒的作用… |
[39:02] | No, it’s the boots. | 不是 都是靴子惹的祸 |
[39:04] | Mom, I knew that you were upset. | 妈妈 我就知道你很难过 |
[39:07] | Well, I wasn’t until… | 我本来没有难过 |
[39:10] | until I saw the boots. | 直到我看到了那双靴子 |
[39:13] | And it’s-it’s not about me missing Jareth. | 这不是因为我思念杰瑞斯 |
[39:16] | Or the boots. | 也不是因为那双靴子 |
[39:17] | It’s about me missing the time when you were so happy. | 而是我想念你以前开心的时光 |
[39:21] | And I know you are… | 我知道… |
[39:23] | totally going to be happy again. I just… | 你以后还会很开心的 我只是… |
[39:25] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你感觉好一点的话 |
[39:28] | he did only wear those boots, like… | 那双靴子 他可能… |
[39:30] | maybe once. | 只穿了一次 |
[39:32] | He said they pinched his toes. | 他说挤脚 |
[39:35] | Okay, now I really am over him. | 现在我真的是忘掉他了 |
[39:44] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[39:45] | Is that work? | 是工作的事吗 |
[39:46] | Well, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[39:50] | Everybody’s going to go see Daisy. | 大家都要去看黛西 |
[39:52] | But I’m gonna go see her tomorrow, so… | 但我明天再去见她 所以… |
[39:54] | – No. – let’s finish up. | -别这样 -我们继续吧 |
[39:55] | Go now. W-We’re almost done. | 去吧 我们快完了 |
[39:57] | And I’m fine. Go… go hold the baby, Mom. | 我没事 去抱抱小婴儿吧 妈妈 |
[40:01] | Well, she’s probably not even gonna let us hold it. | 黛西没准根本不让我们抱 |
[40:04] | Just have to look at it through the glass | 只能在育婴室和大家一块儿 |
[40:06] | – Mom. Mom. – In the nursery with everybody, so… | -妈妈 妈妈 -隔着玻璃望一望 所以… |
[40:09] | Go look at a baby. | 去看看孩子吧 |
[40:14] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[40:17] | I’m okay, I promise. | 我没事 我保证 |
[40:19] | Well, thanks for having me over | 谢谢你邀请我到你家 |
[40:20] | and kicking my ass at Future Slayers. | 还狠狠地赢了我 |
[40:23] | I told you, man, you’ve got to kill all the vampires | 我告诉你 你得在时间跳跃之前 |
[40:24] | before you activate the time jump. | 先把所有吸血鬼都杀掉 |
[40:28] | You know, if someone told me a year ago | 如果一年前有人告诉我 |
[40:29] | that this is the life I’d be living, | 我会过上这样的生活 |
[40:31] | I wouldn’t have believed it. | 我是不会相信的 |
[40:32] | – I still can’t believe it. – Well, believe it. | -我还是很难相信 -由不得你不相信 |
[40:36] | – Good night, Alexander. – Good night, Dr. McCord. | -晚安 亚历山大 -晚安 麦考德博士 |
[40:40] | – See you. – See you. | -再见 -再见 |
[40:46] | Alexander? | 亚历山大 |
[40:50] | Were you having dinner with my dad? | 你是来跟我爸爸一起吃晚饭的吗 |
[40:53] | I, uh, was stuck on an assignment | 我卡在一项 |
[40:55] | that’s-that’s due tomorrow. | 明天到期的工作上 |
[40:57] | Uh, you are back from a trip? | 你刚旅行回来吗 |
[41:02] | The trip that was gonna be the rest of my life. | 这个旅行是我的下半生 |
[41:06] | Sorry. Uh, no. | 不好意思 不是 |
[41:07] | Yeah, my fiance and I, we… | 我刚和我的未婚夫… |
[41:11] | I’m so sorry to hear that. Are you okay? | 我很遗憾 你没事吧 |
[41:17] | Could be the wine talking, but yeah. | 也许是酒精的作用 但我没事 |
[41:19] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:22] | Well, it’s his loss. | 是他的损失 |
[41:23] | That’s… that’s for sure. | 绝对的 |
[41:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:31] | Take care, Stevie. | 照顾好自己 斯蒂芬 |
[41:39] | Do you want to get some coffee? | 你想不想喝杯咖啡 |
[41:41] | It’s just, if I go to bed like this, I’ll… | 因为我如果这样上床睡觉的话 |
[41:43] | get a headache. | 我会头疼的 |
[41:45] | I… I can’t. | 不行 |
[41:47] | Caffeine this late, I’ll be up all night. | 这时候喝咖啡 我一晚上都会睡不着的 |
[41:51] | Drink? | 那喝杯饮料呢 |
[41:53] | Keep the party going. | 继续玩一玩嘛 |
[41:54] | I really can’t. | 我真的不行 |
[41:56] | I have to be up very early. | 我得早起 |
[42:03] | Maybe another time? | 要不以后吧 |
[42:06] | – Can I see your phone? – What? | -我能看看你的电话吗 -什么 |
[42:08] | Can you unlock… unlock your phone? | 你能解锁你的手机吗 |
[42:20] | Now you have my number. | 现在你有我的电话了 |
[42:23] | Call me sometime. | 有时间给我打电话 |