时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Looking for a pressure cooker? | 想买高压锅吗 |
[00:08] | My mom loves hers. | 我妈特别喜欢 |
[00:09] | Makes the best chicken stew. | 做出的炖鸡是最棒的 |
[00:12] | Can I suggest you think about a plug-in? | 我建议你买个插电的 |
[00:14] | The stovetops are a little more fussy. | 灶上烧的更麻烦些 |
[00:17] | How many do you cook for, usually? | 一般是给几个人做饭呢 |
[00:18] | I’m good, thanks. | 我自己可以 谢谢 |
[00:33] | Is there a problem, Officer? | 警官 有什么事吗 |
[00:35] | Driver’s license and vehicle registration, please. | 请出示驾照和车辆登记 |
[00:42] | Can you open up the trunk for me? | 请把后备箱打开 |
[00:43] | I don’t think so. | 恐怕不行 |
[00:44] | Step out of the car, please. | 请你下车 |
[00:47] | Gun! | 有枪 |
[00:50] | You don’t have probable cause. | 你没有合理依据 |
[00:51] | This is illegal search and seizure. | 这是非法搜查和扣押 |
[01:13] | You know Callaghan saved a lot of hides in this room. | 卡拉汗帮过这屋里的很多人 |
[01:17] | Most of you are better public speakers than I am, | 你们大多比我更会在公共场合演讲 |
[01:20] | but I loved her the most, so… | 但是没人比我更爱她 因此 |
[01:25] | you’re stuck with me today. | 今天你们只能看我的了 |
[01:27] | ?When Conrad Dalton agreed to a White House run, | 当康拉德·道尔顿同意竞选总统时 |
[01:30] | June was the second person I called, after my wife. | 除我老婆以外 琼是我第一个致电的人 |
[01:34] | I knew we’d never make it without her. | 我知道没有她我们不可能成功 |
[01:36] | First bill we took to Congress was | 我们拿到国会的第一个议案是 |
[01:38] | an aid package to fight the global spread of HIV, | 旨在阻止艾滋病病毒在全球蔓延的援助计划 |
[01:43] | which too many of you did not support. | 你们有太多人并不支持 |
[01:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:48] | June let us fumble around for votes for a while | 琼先让我们去拉了一阵子票 |
[01:50] | before she finally said, | 最后她说 |
[01:52] | “Let me know when you’re ready to cut some deals.” | “你们准备好做交易时告诉我” |
[01:55] | She knew what every single one of you wanted | 她知道你们每一个人黑暗的小心灵里 |
[01:59] | in your black little hearts. | 到底想要什么 |
[02:01] | But she had an even better lesson | 但她给新上任的总统 |
[02:03] | for a new president: | 上了更好的一课 |
[02:06] | don’t ask for support… | 支持不是乞求来的 |
[02:10] | …inspire it. | 而是激发出来的 |
[02:15] | I’m not even hungry, I’m just eating my feelings. | 我一点都不饿 只是化悲痛为饭量 |
[02:17] | Yeah, it’s bad enough neo-Nazis attacked the White House. | 是啊 新纳粹分子袭击白宫就够糟的了 |
[02:19] | They had to take out Professor McGonagall, too? | 他们还把麦格教授给杀了 |
[02:29] | Was that too soon for a pop culture reference? | 这通俗文化的代号是不是有点太快了 |
[02:40] | Hey. Do you mind if I head home? | 我想回家你不介意吧 |
[02:41] | – Of course. Go rest, babe. – Oh. Come on, I’ll take you. | -当然 回去休息吧 -来吧 我送你 |
[02:43] | Okay. No, I’m– it’s, you should stay. | -不用了 你应该留在这 |
[02:45] | I’m just gonna take a rideshare, it’s fine. | 我跟人拼个车就行了 没事的 |
[02:47] | She thinks she’s gonna take a rideshare. | 她想要跟人拼车 |
[02:49] | You were in the hospital, sorry, yesterday. | 你昨天还在医院里呢 |
[02:51] | – Okay, fine. – Ma’am, excuse me. Uh, you’re needed in PEOC. | -好 -国务卿 请到总统紧急作战中心 |
[02:53] | Come on, I’ll get Ali and Jace. | 来吧 我去叫艾莉和小杰 |
[02:54] | Well, there you go, everybody’s leaving. | 就这样吧 大家也都要走了 |
[02:57] | This morning in Roanoke, | 今天早上在洛亚诺克 |
[02:58] | FBI apprehended Nathan Cleminger driving northeast | 联调局逮捕了内森·克莱蒙杰 |
[03:02] | with a trunk full of pressure cookers and enough munitions | 他往东北开 后备箱里装满了高压锅 |
[03:05] | to launch a significant attack. | 和武器弹药 足够发动一场很大的袭击 |
[03:07] | Is he with the Aryan Popular Force, do we know? | 他是雅利安人民武装的吗 |
[03:10] | From material on his laptop and phone, he was active with APF, | 从他电脑和电话上的内容来看 |
[03:14] | although there’s nothing connecting him directly | 他在雅利安人民武装很活跃 |
[03:16] | to the attack on the White House. | 但是没有证据把他和白宫袭击直接联系起来 |
[03:18] | – Yet. – Any sense of other associates | -到目前还没有 -还有别的成员 |
[03:20] | out there looking to finish the job? | 想要把袭击进行到底吗 |
[03:21] | That’s the fear. | 这正是我们担心的 |
[03:22] | But a surprising name did turn up | 但他电脑加密的信息里 |
[03:24] | from some encrypted messages on his laptop. | 有个令人意外的名字跳出来了 |
[03:28] | Alek Starowolski. | 埃里克·斯塔罗斯基 |
[03:30] | Something of a notorious figure | 波兰新右翼党里 |
[03:32] | with the New Right Party in Poland. | 一个臭名昭著的人物 |
[03:33] | He started out | 他从前是 |
[03:35] | as a lead singer in a black metal band. | 一个地下金属乐队的主唱 |
[03:38] | He’s been on our radar since he won a seat | 从上次选举他获得了议会席位以后 |
[03:40] | in the parliament in the last election. | 他就进入了我们的视野 |
[03:42] | He’s anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim, anti-Semitic. | 他反移民 反穆斯林 反犹太人 |
[03:45] | All the hits. | 都是热点词 |
[03:46] | What do the messages say? | 信息的内容是什么 |
[03:48] | We’re still working on decrypting. | 我们还在解密 |
[03:50] | Clearly we’d like to speak with Mr. Starowolski. | 很明显我们要跟斯塔罗斯基先生谈谈 |
[03:53] | Yeah, we can put in a request with Poland. Sure. | 当然 我们可以跟波兰要求一下 |
[03:56] | Given the evidence of communication | 鉴于存在着与外国实体 |
[03:58] | with a foreign entity, | 联系的证据 |
[03:59] | we’d like to request Congress allow us to detain | 我们想提请国会批准以敌方参战者的名义 |
[04:02] | Cleminger as an enemy combatant, sir. | 羁押克莱蒙杰 |
[04:04] | Do we have the legal basis for that? | 这样做有法律依据吗 |
[04:06] | The 2012 NDAA codified | 2012年的国防授权法案规定 |
[04:08] | the indefinite detention of any terrorists suspected | 对于涉嫌计划袭击美国的任何恐怖分子 |
[04:11] | of planning attacks on the U.S. | 可以无限期羁押 |
[04:12] | Only if they’re connected with Al-Qaeda, | 这个法案只适用于与基地组织有关的人 |
[04:14] | and it does not apply to U.S. Citizens on American soil. | 而且不适用于美国国土上的美国公民 |
[04:17] | That hasn’t been fully adjudicated. | 这个并没有完全裁定 |
[04:19] | It would open up the time frame for his detention, | 这样可以给他的拘押时间 |
[04:22] | as well as interrogation techniques. | 以及审讯手段带来灵活性 |
[04:24] | We have laws that deal with | 我们有法律去对付 |
[04:27] | conspiracy to commit terrorism. | 恐怖主义阴谋 |
[04:28] | Why are we going to Congress? | 为什么把国会牵涉进来 |
[04:30] | So we don’t have to charge this kid, | 这样我们就不需要指控这小子 |
[04:32] | and get him a lawyer who tells him to shut up | 让他找个律师告诉他 他可以什么都不说 |
[04:34] | while his buddies are out there planning | 而他的伙伴们还逍遥法外 |
[04:36] | another attack on innocent Americans. | 计划策动针对无辜美国人的另一场袭击 |
[04:38] | I would go to leadership in the House and the Senate. | 我会去找参众两院的领袖 |
[04:40] | If we can get them on board, | 如果他们能站到我们一边 |
[04:43] | my guess is, we can get a resolution | 我估计 我们可以很快让他们 |
[04:45] | from them pretty quickly. | 通过这项决议 |
[04:46] | Once we do this the one time, | 一旦我们这一次这么做了 |
[04:49] | we set a precedent future administrations | 我们就树立了一个先例 可能被以后的 |
[04:51] | could misuse to deprive U.S. Citizens | 政府滥用 去剥夺美国公民 |
[04:55] | of their constitutional rights. | 宪法赋予他们的权利 |
[04:58] | How long before we have to charge him? | 我们离必须指控他还有多长时间 |
[05:00] | Little more than 30 hours at this point, sir. | 三十小时多一点 总统先生 |
[05:04] | Well, keep working on it. | 那就继续努力吧 |
[05:06] | Offer protection if you have to, but I want names. | 可以给些安全保护方面的承诺 但我要名字 |
[05:08] | And, uh, bring in the Polish rock star for questioning. | 还有 把波兰摇滚明星带来问话 |
[05:13] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[05:15] | – Thank you, Mr. President. – Thank you. | -谢谢总统 -谢谢 |
[05:17] | Afternoon, ma’am. | 下午好 国务卿女士 |
[05:18] | You saw my e-mail? | 您看到我的电邮了吗 |
[05:19] | I did. What do you mean, | 看见了 “波兰不想配合” |
[05:22] | “Poland doesn’t want to cooperate”? | 是什么意思 |
[05:24] | Foreign minister says the encrypted messages on this kid’s laptop | 外交部长说那孩子电脑上的加密信息 |
[05:27] | don’t make the case for extrajudicial surrender. | 不足以让他们法庭外交出当事人 |
[05:30] | Well… Uh, here’s this afternoon’s schedule. | 这是今天下午的日常安排 |
[05:31] | Latte’s on your desk. | 拿铁已经在您桌上了 |
[05:33] | – W-What…? – Ah, the other way around. I got it. | -什么 -应该颠倒过来 我明白了 |
[05:34] | Alek Starowolski is a respected member of Parliament. | 埃里克·斯塔罗斯基是受人尊敬的国会议员 |
[05:37] | I cannot relinquish him to a foreign government | 我不能在没有明显过错证据的情况下 |
[05:40] | without clear evidence of wrongdoing. | 把他交给一个外国政府 |
[05:41] | Can I remind you that this foreign government | 我能提醒您一下 这个外国政府 |
[05:44] | is your NATO ally? | 是您北约的盟友吗 |
[05:46] | We extend our deepest, uh, sympathy | 值此困难时刻 我们向我们的盟友 |
[05:49] | to our ally in this difficult time. | 致以最深切的同情 |
[05:51] | And if these encrypted messages reveal any collaboration | 如果解密的信息证明你们国内的恐怖分子 |
[05:54] | between your own domestic terrorists | 与我国公民有任何勾结 |
[05:57] | and a citizen of this nation, we will cooperate fully. | 我们会全力配合 |
[06:00] | I don’t think you want to send me back with that answer. | 我觉得你不会用这样的回复来打发我吧 |
[06:03] | I’m… I’m afraid I must go. | 恐怕我得下线了 |
[06:15] | You think he’s afraid of his own parliament? | 你觉得他是怕他自己的国会吗 |
[06:17] | Either that, or he’s aligned with Starowolski, | 亦或是这样 亦或他和斯塔罗斯基是一头的 |
[06:19] | but that’s crazy, right? | 但这太疯狂了 |
[06:21] | Well, he’s always been a centrist. | 他一直是中间分子 |
[06:23] | Which might be a tough position to hold | 极端民族主义分子在上届选举大获全胜之后 |
[06:26] | after the ultranationalists swept the last election. | 想保持这样的姿态不太容易 |
[06:29] | If Poland falls to the far right, the whole stability | 如果波兰变到极右翼 那么整个北约的 |
[06:31] | of NATO could be at risk. | 稳定就会有风险了 |
[06:32] | One crisis at a time. | 一个危机一个危机的处理吧 |
[06:34] | All right, let’s come up with some ways to put pressure | 好吧 我们找到些办法给波兰政府施加压力 |
[06:36] | on Poland, find out what Starowolski knows. | 找到斯塔罗斯基到底知道什么吧 |
[06:39] | Right. I’ll call Abby. | 好 我给艾比打电话 |
[06:41] | No, no, you go be with your daughter. | 不用了 你回去陪女儿吧 |
[06:43] | Blake and I will catch you up in the morning. | 我和布莱克明天早上跟你再告诉你进展 |
[06:44] | While there’s some band of lunatics out there | 外面还有一群疯子打算在美国 |
[06:46] | loading up another truck full of explosives? | 进行恐怖袭击 在这样的时候加班 |
[06:48] | I think Abby will understand. | 艾比会理解的 |
[07:08] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 |
[07:09] | I was about to say the same thing. | 我正想这么说呢 |
[07:11] | Did you sleep at all? | 你睡了吗 |
[07:12] | Well, more than my staff. | 比我的下属们睡得多 |
[07:15] | Bailed on them around 2:00. | 我大概两点的时候离他们而去 |
[07:20] | Are you– do you have a doctor’s appointment today? | 你今天要去看医生吗 |
[07:22] | Uh, no, I’m heading into work, actually. | 不 我实际上是要去上班的 |
[07:25] | You’re what? | 你要做什么 |
[07:26] | Well, Adele said that they’re moving into, | 阿黛尔说打算先搬到 |
[07:27] | like, temporary offices, so I’m gonna head in, help out. | 临时办公室 我要过去帮忙 |
[07:30] | If Russell Jackson– I-I swear to God, I… | 我发誓 如果拉塞尔·杰克逊… |
[07:32] | Mom, no. | 妈 不是的 |
[07:33] | No, it was my idea. Reality TV’s depressing | 是我自己想去的 真人秀太闷了 |
[07:36] | and I’ve given up trying to follow Westworld. | 《西部世界》我已经弃剧了 |
[07:40] | Dr. Delgado just… | 德尔加多医生怎么说 |
[07:42] | said it’s okay for you to be up and around? | 他说你可以下床活动了吗 |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:47] | I’ll come home if I get tired, okay? | 我要是觉得累了马上回家 好吗 |
[07:48] | Promise. Love you. | 我保证 爱你 |
[07:49] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[07:52] | No lifting anything, please. | 别提重物 |
[07:55] | FBI’s questioning this skinhead kid they snapped up. | 联调局正在审讯他们抓获的这个小混混 |
[07:59] | White nationalist. ? | 白人民族主义者 |
[08:00] | Whatever. He’s not cooperating. | 不管是什么身份 反正很不配合 |
[08:04] | Ready to take the death penalty | 宁可被判死刑 |
[08:05] | before he’ll give us a single name. | 也不肯透露半个字 |
[08:07] | And that’s why they call it “extremism.” | 所以管这些人叫”极端分子” |
[08:10] | Well, it turns out his group | 调查发现他所属的团体 |
[08:11] | has some kind of connection to Poland. | 和波兰有关联 |
[08:14] | We’re not sure what, | 还不确定到底是什么关系 |
[08:16] | but it opens up a question | 但现在有一个问题 |
[08:18] | 是否以敌方战斗人员身份拘押他 他about whether we detain him as an enemy combatant. | |
[08:21] | Well, that’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:22] | Well, it’s causing some controversy. | 现在各方意见不一 |
[08:24] | Conrad would like an independent assessment on the ethics. | 康拉德想要做一个独立的伦理学评估 |
[08:28] | Something to take with him to Congress | 作为支持材料 |
[08:30] | when he asks for their approval. | 提交国会审议 |
[08:32] | Uh, considering my daughter was injured in the attack, | 我的女儿在这次袭击中受伤了 |
[08:35] | I don’t think I’m the guy to weigh in on this. | 所以我不适合参与 |
[08:37] | I mentioned that to Conrad; he trusts you. | 我向康拉德提到过这个问题 他信任你 |
[08:41] | Plus, you got experience working with the Virginia Field Force. | 而且你和弗吉尼亚野战军打过交道 有经验 |
[08:44] | That’s a Christian militia, | 那是基督教民兵组织 |
[08:46] | not necessarily the same thing as white supremacists. | 跟白人至上主义者不太一样 |
[08:48] | We’re just asking you to look at the interrogations, | 你只需要看看审讯录像 |
[08:52] | review the kid’s file, write up a page | 还有他的档案 写几句报告 |
[08:54] | on whether or not you think he’s an enemy combatant. | 阐述你认为他是不是敌方战斗人员 |
[08:56] | That’s it. | 这就行了 |
[08:57] | So, last week, | 上周 |
[08:58] | you wanted me to keep my opinions to myself, | 你还让我别到处发表意见 |
[09:00] | and now you’re asking me to weigh in. | 现在又要我参与评估 |
[09:02] | What do you want, an engraved apology? | 你想怎么样 深刻致歉吗 |
[09:05] | The president would like your input. | 总统想听你的意见 |
[09:08] | Will you do it or not? | 你到底干不干 |
[09:12] | I don’t know why you’re… | 我不知道你为什么… |
[09:14] | Uh, ma’am. | 国务卿 |
[09:16] | I had a thought about Poland. | 波兰的事情 我有一个想法 |
[09:18] | What, they don’t use enough vowels? | 什么想法 他们的语言里元音太少了吗 |
[09:20] | Everything that we talked about last night, | 关于我们昨晚讨论的所有事情 |
[09:22] | hitting economic pressure points, threatening trade, | 包括施加经济压力 威胁贸易制裁 |
[09:25] | no, I-I think we’re going about it the wrong way. | 都不对 我觉得我们的方向错了 |
[09:27] | The ultranationalists are looking for an excuse | 极端民族主义者本来就在找借口 |
[09:30] | to pull out of NATO. | 退出北约 |
[09:32] | We don’t give it to them. | 我们不能拱手送到他们面前 |
[09:33] | Yeah, we can’t reward them for stonewalling, right? | 没错 我们不能让他们妨碍办事反得了好处 |
[09:35] | No, we can’t. | 是的 不行 |
[09:36] | I think we go at them through the EU, | 我认为可以通过欧盟入手 |
[09:39] | w-which you pitched last night, | 你昨晚提到过 |
[09:40] | and I said no, but now I think you’re right. | 被我否了 现在我觉得你说得对 |
[09:42] | Build a coalition of EU countries | 如果波兰不交出斯塔罗斯基 |
[09:44] | willing to censure poland’s voting rights | 就限制其投票权 |
[09:45] | if they don’t hand over Starowolski. | 联合赞成这一做法的欧盟国家 |
[09:48] | I love my idea. | 我这主意超棒吧 |
[09:49] | I’ll write up some talking points. | 我去起草协商要点 |
[09:50] | Ma’am, we just received word from FBI. | 国务卿 联调局那边刚刚传来消息 |
[09:52] | They have unlocked the messages | 他们破解了斯塔罗斯基和内森·克莱蒙杰 |
[09:53] | between Starowolski and Nathan Cleminger. | 传递的信息 |
[09:55] | We’ll get the full report momentarily. | 完整报告马上就能出来 |
[09:56] | Right now, they’re saying they have enough | 据他们说 已掌握足够证据 |
[09:58] | to charge Starowolski with conspiracy. | 可以谋反罪名起诉斯塔罗斯基 |
[10:00] | Good. Okay, so we’ve got Demko the evidence he needed. | 太棒了 德姆科要的证据也有了 |
[10:03] | I still want to go to the EU. | 我还是想通过欧盟来操作 |
[10:04] | Not taking any chances? | 一点险都不冒吗 |
[10:05] | Well, if we can’t get Starowolski to talk, | 如果不能让斯塔罗斯基开口 |
[10:07] | the next step is violating | 那下一步就会 |
[10:09] | Nathan Cleminger’s constitutional rights. | 侵犯他的宪法权利了 |
[10:11] | So, no, I don’t want to take any chances. | 所以 不 我不想冒这个险 |
[10:14] | There’s nothing violent | 站出来捍卫自己的文化 |
[10:15] | about standing up to defend your culture. | 这也算暴力吗 |
[10:18] | Who specifically is threatening white culture? | 具体是谁威胁到了白人文化 |
[10:21] | The whole system. | 整个系统 |
[10:23] | So the U.S. government? | 你是说美国政府吗 |
[10:25] | Anyone spouting this liberal fantasy about | 任何大肆宣扬文化多样性和多元文化主义 |
[10:29] | diversity and multiculturalism. | 这种自由幻想的人 统统都是 |
[10:33] | Hi, Russell. | 拉塞尔 |
[10:34] | So, FBI counterterrorism did the interrogation | 负责问讯内森·克莱蒙杰的 |
[10:36] | on Nathan Cleminger, right? | 是联调局反恐行动队 是吧 |
[10:37] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[10:38] | Well, they tipped it. | 他们引导了审讯方向 |
[10:40] | He didn’t say anything about targeting | 在他们将话题引到这上面之前 |
[10:42] | the federal government until they introduced it. | 他没有提过攻击目标是联邦政府 |
[10:44] | His group launched an RPG at the White House. | 他的团伙对白宫投放炸弹 |
[10:47] | Seems safe to assume they’re targeting the U.S. government. | 假设他们的目标是美国政府很在理啊 |
[10:50] | Or an administration he sees as betraying | 也可能是他认为这一届政府 |
[10:53] | our founding principles. | 背叛了美国的基本原则 |
[10:55] | Now I don’t know if he sees himself as a patriot | 我不知道他是一个 |
[10:57] | trying to save the foundation of our government, | 试图挽救美国政府基石的爱国主义者 |
[10:59] | or an anarchist trying to destroy it. | 还是企图毁掉它的无政府主义者 |
[11:02] | I got nothing to tell you. Sorry. | 我什么也看不出来 抱歉 |
[11:05] | What if you questioned the kid yourself? | 如果让你亲自去审讯呢 |
[11:12] | We’re not gonna need press archives, right? | 媒体档案用不着了吧 |
[11:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:18] | Maybe just this year’s. | 把今年的留下吧 |
[11:20] | Thanks. You okay? | 好的 你没事吧 |
[11:23] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[11:25] | I should be asking you. | 这话应该我问你才对 |
[11:27] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[11:28] | ?Oh, you know. Just slap some drywall up, | 就那套吗 把自己隔离起来 |
[11:30] | paint a nice coat of denial on everything. | 强颜欢笑 |
[11:32] | Good to go. | 就混过去了 |
[11:34] | The one time I manage to steal a few vacation days. | 我好不容易请了几天假就出了这样的事 |
[11:38] | Just be glad that you weren’t here. | 我很庆幸你当时不在 |
[11:41] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[11:50] | You know what, I think, uh… | 我觉得 |
[11:51] | I think we both need to get out of here. | 我觉得我们俩不能再待在这里了 |
[11:53] | Boba tea run? | 去喝杯奶茶怎么样 |
[11:55] | I need to finish up. | 我得把这些整理完 |
[11:57] | Well, can I at least get you something? | 那我帮你带回来 |
[12:00] | Maybe a double espresso. | 双倍浓缩咖啡吧 |
[12:02] | Yes. | 收到 |
[12:05] | Given the evidence of tactical and financial | 鉴于现在已有充足证据证明 |
[12:08] | support clearly provided | 埃里克·斯塔罗斯基向雅利安人民武装 |
[12:11] | to the Aryan Popular Force, | 提供战术和经济支持 |
[12:13] | I hope you’ll now agree to surrender | 我希望您能同意将其交出 |
[12:15] | Alek Starowolski for questioning. | 接受问讯 |
[12:18] | It’s, uh, very disturbing evidence, | 这些证据触目惊心 |
[12:20] | and once charges have been filed, | 贵国提出指控后 |
[12:23] | I will pass on the request for consideration. | 我将立即转达这一诉求 |
[12:25] | It’s an informal questioning, Mr. President. | 这只是非正式问讯 总统阁下 |
[12:27] | I’m afraid we must follow protocol. | 我们必须按照流程来 |
[12:29] | It’s a sensitive matter. | 事态很敏感 |
[12:30] | You know what’s sensitive? | 您知道什么叫敏感吗 |
[12:32] | Your member of Parliament using his own shipping company | 贵国议会成员通过其名下的航运公司 |
[12:36] | to send an RPG that was used to hit the White House. | 运输用于袭击白宫的炸弹 |
[12:40] | There is mention of this. | 这么说吧 |
[12:42] | If we had proof that these materials were received… | 如果有证据证明 这些物资的接收方… |
[12:45] | I want you to consider your next words carefully, | 我希望您能谨慎措辞 |
[12:47] | because right now, your country is at a crossroads. | 因为您的国家正处于紧要关头 |
[12:49] | Will you or will you not recognize | 您是否承认 |
[12:53] | the collusion of your own citizen | 贵国公民 |
[12:55] | with an attack on the United States? | 参与一次针对美国的袭击 |
[12:57] | It is, in fact, your country that is at a crossroads, | 事实上 处于紧要关头的是美国才对 |
[13:00] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[13:01] | If you and the EU | 如果您联合欧盟 |
[13:02] | force me to surrender Alek Starowolski, | 逼我交出埃里克·斯塔罗斯基 |
[13:06] | it will no longer be me talking to you | 那坐在这头以与您对话的波兰领导人 |
[13:08] | as the leader of Poland. | 就不是我了 |
[13:10] | And believe me, you will not like my replacement. | 请您相信我 您不会喜欢我的继任者的 |
[13:13] | Do you understand? | 您懂了吗 |
[13:15] | I’m begging you to… | 我请求您 |
[13:17] | to proceed carefully. | 谨慎行事 |
[13:20] | Tell me what you mean by “proceed carefully.” | “谨慎行事”是什么意思 |
[13:24] | What President Demko was asking for– | 德姆科总统的诉求 |
[13:26] | and he was pretty persuasive– | 很有说服力 |
[13:28] | is enough time to build a coalition | 他想要的是 在交出斯塔罗斯基之前 |
[13:31] | of the more centrist members of his parliament | 给他足够的时间 拉拢更多中立派议员 |
[13:33] | before handing over Starowolski. | 组建联合政府 |
[13:35] | Now, he also agreed to freeze Starowolski’s assets | 同时 他同意冻结斯塔罗斯基的资产 |
[13:39] | and give us full access to his financial records | 并允许我们对他的全部财务记录 |
[13:43] | for investigation. | 进行调查 |
[13:46] | Thank you, Elizabeth. You’ve done what you could. | 谢谢你 伊丽莎白 你已经尽力了 |
[13:51] | Ephraim, send word to FBI. | 埃弗兰 通知联邦调查局 |
[13:53] | It’s time to deploy a team and bring this guy in ourselves. | 是时候用我们自己的团队把这家伙带过来了 |
[13:56] | Wait, Mr. President, I strongly advise | 等等 总统先生 我强烈建议 |
[13:58] | against violating the sovereignty of a NATO ally. | 不要侵犯我们北约盟友的主权 |
[14:02] | Given the volatility of the political landscape in… | 由于波兰的政治形势非常不稳定… |
[14:04] | The American people are waiting for another attack. | 美国人民很有可能遭受第二次袭击 |
[14:07] | They deserve justice and security, | 他们应该享受公正和安全 |
[14:10] | and they shouldn’t have to wait around for a NATO ally | 而且他们不应该等着一个北约盟国 |
[14:12] | to give it to them. | 给他们公正和安全 |
[14:13] | Understood. | 我明白 |
[14:14] | But Demko fears Starowolski’s surrender could… unleash chaos | 但德姆科担心如果交出斯塔罗斯基可能会导致混乱 |
[14:19] | and topple his government. | 进而导致他的政权被颠覆 |
[14:21] | And if Poland falls, NATO may not be far behind. | 如果波兰被颠覆了 北约可能会唇亡齿寒 |
[14:29] | Ephraim, wheels up in 24 hours. | 埃弗兰 24小时之后开始行动 |
[14:32] | If Demko thinks his head is on the line, | 如果德姆科觉得自己命悬一线了 |
[14:35] | – he’ll push harder to find a way out. – Yes, sir. | -他会加倍努力地找一条出路 -是的总统 |
[14:41] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢总统先生 |
[14:44] | These Starowolski banking records are killing me. | 斯塔罗斯基的这些银行记录快把我折磨死了 |
[14:47] | How far are you? | 你进度怎么样 |
[14:49] | Stuck in 2004. | 还在看2004年的 |
[14:52] | Is it me, or are they just burying us | 只有我这么觉得吗 我觉得他们 |
[14:55] | in too much information? | 故意让我们淹没在大量的信息中 |
[14:57] | I asked forensics accounting for a summary, and basically, | 我让刑侦人员做一个总结 |
[14:59] | nobody can figure out where his money is. | 但基本上没人知道他的钱到底在哪里 |
[15:02] | He had plenty in 2004. | 他2004年的时候有很多钱 |
[15:05] | Oh, no, here, just take mine. | 你吃我的吧 |
[15:07] | I’m switching to baby carrots. | 我改主意想吃迷你胡萝卜了 |
[15:11] | You know they’re not actual baby carrots. | 它们不是一长出来就这么小的 |
[15:15] | So Starowolski was in debt for the past five years? | 斯塔罗斯基过去五年都处于负债状态吗 |
[15:20] | Yeah, the whole time he was living like | 对 这段时间他就像 |
[15:21] | he was in a rap video. | 生活在说唱视频里一样 |
[15:23] | What about the shipping company that he used to send the RPG? | 那他用来运送弹药的运输公司呢 |
[15:26] | Where are the files on that? | 那部分文件在哪 |
[15:27] | I asked forensics to track it. | 我让刑侦人员去找了 |
[15:29] | How much time before they launch the raid? | 距离他们发动袭击还有多久 |
[15:31] | About 20 hours by now. | 大约20小时 |
[15:34] | What do you mean they’re not baby carrots? | 你说这不是迷你胡萝卜是什么意思 |
[15:36] | They cut them into shape. | 他们只是把普通的胡萝卜切成这种形状 |
[15:38] | Well, how does everybody not know that? | 为什么大家都不知道呢 |
[15:40] | There you are. Henry just called. | 您在这儿啊 亨利来电话了 |
[15:41] | Stevie’s in the emergency room at St. Lucius. | 斯蒂芬在圣路西斯医院的急诊室 |
[15:44] | What? Oh, my God. What happened? ? | 什么 天哪 发生什么事了 |
[15:46] | He doesn’t know. He’s on his way there, | 他也不知道 正在往医院赶 |
[15:47] | but your car is ready. | 您的车备好了 |
[15:48] | I’ll keep looking at the shipping company. | 我会继续查运输公司的 |
[15:50] | Okay, thank you, Doctor. | 好的 谢谢你医生 |
[15:51] | Yes, I will. Yeah. Bye. | 好 我会的 再见 |
[15:53] | – She’s fine, she’s fine. – What happened? | -她没事 她没事 -发生什么事了 |
[15:54] | She just– She got dehydrated | 她只是脱水了 |
[15:57] | and passed out while she was out getting boba. | 出去买珍珠奶茶的时候突然晕过去了 |
[15:59] | – She just whacked her elbow. – Can we see her? | -她只是伤到了胳膊 -我们能看看她吗 |
[16:00] | She’s sleeping; they want to keep her overnight. | 她睡着了 他们希望她今晚留院观察 |
[16:02] | But she’s gonna be fine. | 但她会没事的 |
[16:03] | Why was she the one out getting boba? | 为什么她会出去买珍珠奶茶 |
[16:05] | I didn’t know she even liked boba. | 我不记得她喜欢喝珍珠奶茶啊 |
[16:06] | It’s like drinking and chewing at the same time. | 你得一边喝一边嚼 |
[16:10] | Anyway, that was Dr. Delgado. | 刚才是德尔加多医生的电话 |
[16:13] | He was surprised that she was even at work. | 他很惊讶斯蒂芬今天去上班了 |
[16:18] | Okay, I may– | 我可能… |
[16:21] | I-I-I’m gonna have to go back in a minute. | 我马上就得走 |
[16:24] | We’re trying everything we can think of | 我们正在想尽一切办法 |
[16:26] | to get Poland to hand over their guy | 在联邦调查局出动之前 |
[16:29] | before FBI goes in and grabs him. | 让波兰交出他们的人 |
[16:31] | Well, it would help if that APF kid | 如果他们拘留的那个 |
[16:34] | they have in detention would talk. | 雅利安人民武装的孩子愿意提供信息就好了 |
[16:36] | Yeah, that would help. | 对 那样会很有帮助 |
[16:39] | Russell even asked if I would be willing | 拉塞尔甚至来问我 |
[16:40] | to question the kid myself. | 愿不愿意亲自审问那孩子 |
[16:43] | – What? – They want an ethics report on whether or not | -什么 -他们想让我写一份伦理报告 |
[16:45] | they can hold him as an enemy combatant. | 来说明能否将他认定为敌对武装分子 |
[16:47] | Oh, God, they are all-in on that strategy. | 天哪 他们真是费尽心思啊 |
[16:51] | Well, you’re not considering it, are you? | 你不会真的在考虑这件事吧 |
[16:53] | Well, I have experience with the Christian militia. | 我的确和基督教民兵组织打过交道 |
[16:56] | You also have a daughter who’s in the hospital | 你躺在医院里的女儿 |
[16:59] | because of him. | 就是因为他而受伤的 |
[17:00] | ?Look, we don’t know that he was directly involved in the attack. | 我们不确定他是否和那次袭击有直接关系 |
[17:04] | We don’t know where they are, how many they are, | 我们不知道他们在哪 有多少人 |
[17:07] | what they’re planning… | 在计划什么事情 |
[17:08] | And we have an entire team looking into it, so… | 我们有一整个团队在调查这件事情 所以… |
[17:14] | Oh, wait, I got to, I got to take this. | 等一下 我得接这个电话 |
[17:19] | Yeah, Jay? | 杰伊 |
[17:22] | Oh, that is huge. | 那可是件大事 |
[17:25] | No, no, she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[17:26] | She was just a little dehydrated. | 只是有点脱水 |
[17:29] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 我马上就来 |
[17:34] | They’ve had a breakthrough. | 他们有突破了 |
[17:36] | – I’ve-I… ?- Of course. Go. ?Bye. | -我得走了 -没关系 去吧 再见 |
[17:48] | So the whole time Starowolski’s been out there railing | 斯塔罗斯基一直在抱怨 |
[17:52] | against the great Russia threat to Polish independence, | 俄罗斯对波兰的独立有多大的威胁 |
[17:56] | he’s been on the Russian payroll? | 但他一直在为俄罗斯干活 |
[17:59] | Pretty much. | 差不多是这样 |
[18:00] | Russia does know how to play a deep game. | 俄罗斯的确很会玩这种把戏 |
[18:01] | The Russian part, that doesn’t surprise me. | 俄罗斯会干出这样的事我倒不意外 |
[18:08] | Alek Starowolski, leader of a metal band, | 埃里克·斯塔罗斯基 金属乐队的主唱 |
[18:11] | rises to Parliament. | 一跃成为议员 |
[18:12] | An ego like that, letting himself be bought out? | 一位这么有个性的人物竟然会被收买 |
[18:16] | That’s surprising. | 这一点倒很意外 |
[18:18] | Especially knowing the whole time | 尤其是他一直都知道 |
[18:19] | this could bring a mob to his door if it ever got out. | 只要他一出门 就会被人人喊打 |
[18:22] | This was taken at a far-right rally | 这张照片是今年春天 |
[18:24] | in Warsaw this spring. | 在华沙的一次极右势力集会上拍摄的 |
[18:27] | Nazi imagery is restricted in Poland, | 纳粹的标志在波兰是被禁止的 |
[18:28] | so this is what they’re using instead. | 所以他们用了这个 |
[18:31] | A U.S. confederate flag? | 美国的邦联旗 |
[18:33] | My God. | 天哪 |
[18:37] | What if this is Russia using our own history | 这会不会是俄罗斯利用美国的历史 |
[18:41] | to drum up some kind of global conspiracy | 大力推行某种针对美国的 |
[18:43] | of far-right lunacy against us? | 全球极右主义阴谋 |
[18:45] | Okay, but there’s nothing here to suggest | 但目前没有证据表明 |
[18:47] | Russia knowingly funded the attack on the White House. | 俄罗斯有目的地资助了在白宫的袭击事件 |
[18:49] | There’s nothing to say they didn’t. | 也没有证据证明他们没有啊 |
[18:51] | Jay’s right. If Russia’s masterminding this whole thing, | 杰伊说得对 如果俄罗斯在背后操纵这件事情 |
[18:55] | then this brush fire with Poland | 那么和波兰的这次小冲突 |
[18:56] | just became a… a raging forest fire. | 可能会形成燎原大火 |
[18:59] | Unless the Russian connection gives us a way to contain it. | 只有俄罗斯方面提供帮助才能遏制 |
[19:03] | Mr. President, our intelligence has connected | 总统先生 我们的情报人员发现 |
[19:06] | revenue streams in Alek Starowolski’s financial records | 埃里克·斯塔罗斯基的收入来源 |
[19:09] | to a Russian source, Yevgeny Uslovsky. | 和一个俄罗斯人有关 叶甫捷尼·乌斯洛夫斯基 |
[19:14] | Streams? You mean connections. What connections? | 收入来源 你是说有关系 什么关系 |
[19:16] | A range of business dealings, personal investments… | 一系列商业交易 个人投资 |
[19:19] | It’s quite extensive. | 范围很广 |
[19:22] | And it’s been going on for some time. | 而且持续了很长时间 |
[19:23] | We’ll send you the full report. | 我们会把完整报告发给您的 |
[19:28] | While this is obviously upsetting, | 虽然这个消息很让人难过 |
[19:30] | it may also provide you a way out of your predicament. | 但也给您的困境提供了一条出路 |
[19:35] | You now have the means to expose Alek Starowolski | 您现在可以揭发埃里克·斯塔罗斯基 |
[19:39] | as a secret operative, | 是一名特务 |
[19:40] | and hand him over to us without any risk | 然后把他交给我们 |
[19:44] | of provoking his supporters. | 这样也不用担心他的支持者会叛乱 |
[19:45] | And in the meantime, solidify your own position. | 同时又能巩固你自己的地位 |
[19:49] | With your cooperation, Mr. President, | 如果您愿意合作的话 总统先生 |
[19:51] | we’d like to send in a hostage rescue team | 我们可以派一支人质救援团队 |
[19:53] | to render Starowolski to our borders, in, say… | 把斯塔罗斯基带到我国 |
[19:57] | There’s a tactical air base in Lask, two hours at the most. | 瓦斯克有一个战术空军基地 最多两个小时可以到 |
[20:00] | Two hours. Would that suit you, Jozef? | 两个小时之内 怎么样 约瑟夫 |
[20:02] | I will reach out to the prime minister. | 我会和总理联系 |
[20:05] | I think he would agree it’s best if we coordinate | 他应该会同意我们最好是 |
[20:07] | the-the rendition with Agencja Bezpieczenstwa Wewnetrznego. | 和波兰内部安全局合作引渡罪犯 |
[20:12] | That should be acceptable. | 可以接受 |
[20:13] | But I must insist | 但我必须坚持 |
[20:15] | we follow a strict blackout on Starowolski’s affiliations | 在他被关押之前 |
[20:19] | until after he is in custody. | 要严格封锁他是俄罗斯间谍的消息 |
[20:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:22] | Send me the report, I will follow up. | 把报告发给我吧 我会跟进的 |
[20:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:29] | That didn’t seem like a guy | 这可不像是一个 |
[20:30] | who drew a “get out of jail free” card. | 抽到”免罪金牌”的人的反应 |
[20:31] | I don’t get it. Why don’t we just | 我不明白 为什么我们不能 |
[20:33] | expose this guy as a Russian stooge? | 直接揭发这个人是俄罗斯的走狗呢 |
[20:35] | I mean, isn’t that the whole point? | 这不就是关键所在吗 |
[20:36] | Too chaotic. | 太混乱了 |
[20:38] | Demko’s afraid Russia will somehow | 德姆科担心俄罗斯 |
[20:40] | turn this around on him. | 会用这个来对付他 |
[20:42] | Which brings up the next question. | 这引出了下一个问题 |
[20:44] | How do we confront Russia about their role in this? | 我们如何面对俄罗斯在这里扮演的角色 |
[20:48] | Carefully. | 谨慎面对 |
[20:51] | Reach out to Foreign Minister Avdonin tomorrow. | 明天联系一下外交部长阿多宁 |
[20:54] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[20:55] | – Thank you, everyone. – Thank you, ma’am. | -谢谢大家 -谢谢你 国务卿 |
[21:01] | Approaching location. | 接近位置 |
[21:02] | We’re keeping this under the radar, right, Commander? | 我们是在隐秘行动对吧 指挥官 |
[21:06] | Get that hallway locked down. | 把走廊封锁起来 |
[21:08] | Gaining entry. | 成功进入 |
[21:12] | Package is located. | 已锁定目标 |
[21:17] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[21:22] | Who knew we were coming? | 谁知道我们要来 |
[21:24] | Russia. | 俄罗斯 |
[21:34] | -Okay. Thank you. -Thank you. | -好的 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[21:36] | Okay, so, can you stay for a minute? | 好吧 你能待一会儿吗 |
[21:38] | I’ll make you breakfast. | 我给你做早餐 |
[21:39] | No, I can’t. Wait, Stevie, did you not listen to | 不行 等等斯蒂芬 你没听到 |
[21:42] | – what the doctor said? – Come on, I made you, | -医生怎么说吗 -别啊 因为我 |
[21:43] | I made you sleep in a hospital waiting room. | 你们才睡在医院的候诊室里 |
[21:46] | – It is only fair. – I would not say no to pancakes. | -这样才公平 -我不会拒绝煎饼的 |
[21:48] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我很好 |
[21:50] | You guys waited up? | 你们熬夜等了吗 |
[21:51] | Why is everyone making such a big deal? | 为什么大家都这么大惊小怪 |
[21:53] | ‘Cause you collapsed in the street. | 因为你在街上晕倒了 |
[21:55] | – A boba place, to be clear. – Okay, come on, you guys. | -还是在奶茶店 -好了 来吧孩子们 |
[21:56] | Everything is okay. Go and sleep in your beds, would you? | 一切都好 回你们的床上睡吧 好吗 |
[21:58] | – Yeah, let’s go. – Come on, go. | -是的 我们走吧 -快点 走 |
[22:00] | We all need some… come on. | 我们都需要…来吧 |
[22:01] | – Pancakes later. – I’m collecting on that. | -那等会做煎饼吧 -我正在收拾 |
[22:03] | – You, too. Bed, Stevie. – Come on, Stevie. | -你也是 上床 斯蒂芬 -快点 斯蒂芬 |
[22:04] | What? You are forgetting that I just slept, | 什么 你们忘了我刚刚睡了 |
[22:06] | like, nine hours straight. | 差不多整整九个小时 |
[22:08] | Well, then settle in here and binge something boring. | 好吧 那你就待在这里做点无聊的事情 |
[22:11] | Russell’s panda cam or… ? | 比如看看拉塞尔的熊猫摄像头或者… |
[22:14] | Where is she going? | 她要去哪里 |
[22:14] | – I am making tea. – Going that way. | -我要去泡茶 -往那边走 |
[22:16] | You guys are the ones who actually need sleep. | 你们才是真正需要睡眠的人 |
[22:18] | Oh, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[22:19] | Aren’t you on, like, your second all-nighter? | 你应该已经是第二个通宵了吧 |
[22:23] | This is dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[22:25] | – Come. – No, I-I can’t. | -来嘛 -不 不行 |
[22:28] | I got to go to the FBI. | 我要去联邦调查局 |
[22:29] | You’re gonna do the interrogation on no sleep? | 你要在没睡过觉的情况下进行审讯吗 |
[22:32] | Neo-Nazis wait for no man. | 新纳粹分子不等人 |
[22:35] | Remember, it’s not your job to crack this kid. | 记住 你的工作不是撬开这个孩子 |
[22:38] | You just figure out if it’s | 你只需要搞清楚 |
[22:42] | okay to deny him his constitutional right | 能不能用正当的途径 |
[22:45] | to due process. | 否认他的宪法权利 |
[22:48] | And then I’m just gonna head back in a second. | 然后我过一会儿就回去 |
[22:51] | Just gonna… | 就… |
[22:59] | Oh, God! | 哦天哪 |
[23:01] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[23:02] | It’s, like, almost 9:00. | 快九点了 |
[23:04] | You barely slept an hour. | 你睡了不到一个小时 |
[23:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:09] | Well, I guess I’m gonna get back at it. | 好吧 我想我得回去了 |
[23:11] | I’m gonna… | 我要… |
[23:14] | You know, you spent the morning, uh, berating me | 你知道 你花了一早上指责我 |
[23:16] | for pushing myself too hard. | 逼自己工作太甚 |
[23:17] | Just pointing that out. | 提醒一下 |
[23:21] | Well, I didn’t nearly rupture my artery last week, so… ? | 上周差点动脉破裂的不是我 所以… |
[23:30] | Why did you tell us that Dr. Delgado said | 你为什么告诉我们德尔加多医生说 |
[23:33] | you could go back to work? | 你可以回去工作了 |
[23:38] | He didn’t not say it. | 他也没说不能啊 |
[23:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:42] | I just felt like I had to do something. | 我只是觉得我必须要做点什么 |
[23:46] | Well, that went well. | 看来结果还不错 |
[23:51] | The last thing that I said to June before the attack | 我在袭击前对琼说过的最后一件事 |
[23:54] | was that my generation was going to be more | 是我们这一代人不会仅仅是 |
[23:59] | than just servants to powerful men. | 为有权有势的男人们服务 |
[24:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:05] | Super bad. | 太糟了 |
[24:06] | And then her memorial is all about | 然后在她的追思会上听到的都是 |
[24:08] | how powerful she really was, | 她是多么的有力量 |
[24:09] | and how she got all this stuff done behind the scenes and… | 她是如何在幕后完成的工作等等…… |
[24:14] | I just… I missed it. | 我只是…我错过了 |
[24:17] | Totally missed it. | 完全错过了 |
[24:19] | Well, I think for a lot of women in her generation… | 我想她这一代的很多女人… |
[24:26] | …all they could do is work behind the scenes. | 她们能做的只有幕后工作 |
[24:28] | Yeah. I’m still an idiot, though. | 是啊 不过我还是个白痴 |
[24:31] | So, this was basically the self-loathing tour? | 所以这算是场自我厌恶的神游 |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:37] | And then I just ended up making myself | 结果我让我自己 |
[24:38] | more of a burden to everyone. | 给每个人带来更多的负担 |
[24:40] | Would you stop it? | 你能别这么说吗 |
[24:41] | You are not a burden | 你不是因为需要被照顾 |
[24:43] | because you need to be taken care of. | 就变成了一个负担 |
[24:47] | You’re a burden because you still live at home. | 你是负担的原因 是你还住在家里 |
[24:52] | If you want to make things better for the next generation, | 如果你想让下一代活得更好 |
[24:56] | then get rid of this whole myth that we are supposed to be | 那就摆脱这个我们应该成为什么人的神话 |
[24:59] | invisible and self-effacing. | 变得低调而谦逊 |
[25:02] | I don’t want to be invisible. | 我不想成为隐形人 |
[25:03] | I just want to be worthy of the people who came before me. | 我只想配得上那些出现在我身边的人 |
[25:09] | I mean, June, the last thing that she thought | 我的意思是琼想到的最后一件事 |
[25:10] | was that I was this selfish, entitled baby. | 是我是一个自私自利的小毛孩 |
[25:15] | And she was right. | 她没错 |
[25:17] | Or she was probably thinking you’re young and driven, | 或者她可能认为你年轻而有活力 |
[25:21] | just like she was at your age. | 就像她在你这个年纪时一样 |
[25:25] | Or… | 或者… |
[25:27] | more likely, | 更有可能 |
[25:29] | she was thinking about what she wanted for dinner. | 她在想晚餐想吃什么 |
[25:32] | So you’re saying that I’m still being self-absorbed? | 你是说我还是在自怜自艾 |
[25:36] | You managed to find another way | 你设法找到另一种方法 |
[25:39] | to beat yourself up in there. | 来打到自己 |
[25:40] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[25:44] | Think you can stay here without ending up in the ER? | 你能呆在家里 而不用再被送去抢救吗 |
[25:48] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[25:51] | You sure you don’t want in on this panda cam? | 你确定你不想看看熊猫摄像头吗 |
[25:53] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我能看 |
[26:03] | Hi, Nathan. | 你好 内森 |
[26:05] | I’m Henry McCord. | 我是亨利·麦考德 |
[26:05] | I’m gonna be asking you a few questions. | 我会问你几个问题 |
[26:07] | Here’s some coffee. | 给你咖啡 |
[26:09] | When do I get a lawyer? | 我什么时候可以找律师 |
[26:10] | Well, that’s why I’m here, to advise on your case. | 这就是我来这里的原因 为你的案子提供建议 |
[26:14] | It would be helpful if I could hear your side of the story. | 如果我能听到你这边的故事就很有帮助了 |
[26:18] | Or I can not say anything. | 或者我也可以什么都不说 |
[26:20] | That’s certainly within your rights. | 那当然是你的权利 |
[26:23] | you’re 22. You got a birthday coming up. | 你22岁了 你的生日快到了 |
[26:25] | Sure that’ll be fun. | 这肯定会很有趣 |
[26:26] | What do you like to do on your birthday? | 你生日时喜欢做什么 |
[26:28] | Not much. I don’t drink. | 没什么 我不喝酒 |
[26:30] | Friends drink? | 那朋友喝酒吗 |
[26:31] | We grew up in the church. We’re all pretty straight. | 我们在教堂长大 大家都很正直 |
[26:32] | Oh, yeah. I saw your dad’s a preacher. | 对的 我看见你爸爸是个传教士 |
[26:34] | Yeah. Step-dad. | 是啊 继父 |
[26:36] | What does he think of | 他怎么看待 |
[26:37] | you working with the Aryan Popular Force? | 你与雅利安人民武装合作的 |
[26:41] | I don’t want to answer that. | 我不想回答这个问题 |
[26:46] | I want to know about the first time | 我想知道你第一次 |
[26:49] | you made contact with the APF. | 联系雅利安人民武装的事情 |
[26:50] | Can you talk about that? | 你能谈谈这个吗 |
[26:52] | No. | 不能 |
[26:55] | All right. Well, Nathan, uh, if I walk out of here | 好的 内森 如果我离开这里时 |
[26:59] | without a better understanding of your story | 没能比这个文件里的内容 |
[27:01] | than what’s in this file, | 更多地了解你的故事的话 |
[27:03] | things will start to go differently for you. | 对你而言 事情会向另一个方向发展 |
[27:05] | It won’t be good. | 坏方向 |
[27:07] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[27:13] | I was coming out of the library. | 当时我正从图书馆出来 |
[27:14] | I had some new games and, um… | 我有一些新游戏… |
[27:19] | these guys basically, uh, | 这些家伙就直接 |
[27:21] | tackled me and beat the crap out of me. | 抢我的东西 打我 |
[27:23] | How come? | 怎么会这样 |
[27:26] | they thought I looked gay, which I’m not. | 他们认为我看起来像同性恋 但我不是 |
[27:30] | Okay. What else? | 可以 还有什么 |
[27:33] | There was this one guy– not gonna say his name– | 有一个人 我不会说出他的名字的 |
[27:37] | he took my games | 他拿走了我的游戏 |
[27:38] | and said that’s how they made me compliant. | 说他们就是这样让我顺从的 |
[27:41] | And he asked if I could handle the truth. | 他问我是否能接受真相 |
[27:43] | What truth? | 什么真相 |
[27:44] | How popular culture keeps the warrior class down. | 流行文化是如何让武士阶级没落的 |
[27:48] | Are you part of the warrior class? | 你也是武士阶级的一部分吗 |
[27:51] | Of course. So are you. | 当然 你也是 |
[27:52] | We’re the soldiers of Odin. | 我们是奥丁的士兵 |
[27:54] | Nordic warriors. It’s in our blood. | 我们身上流淌着北欧战士的血 |
[27:57] | What’s in our blood? | 这怎么讲 |
[28:00] | The will to build empires, man. | 就是建立帝国的意志 |
[28:02] | I mean, this language we’re speaking, this, uh, | 我们所说的语言 |
[28:05] | this building that we’re sitting in, this entire country, | 我们所在的这栋楼 整个国家 |
[28:07] | every-every major achievement of the Western world, | 西方世界的每一个重大成就 |
[28:10] | we built it. It’s ours. | 都是我们建造的 是我们的 |
[28:12] | So, North America, Europe… | 那北美 欧洲… |
[28:14] | Everywhere that’s technologically advanced. | 所有拥有先进技术的地方 |
[28:16] | All the good countries. | 所有好的国家 |
[28:18] | Oh, what about Asia? | 那亚洲呢 |
[28:19] | IQ tests are higher for people of European descent. | 欧洲人智商更高 |
[28:22] | That’s just a fact, man. | 这是事实 哥们 |
[28:24] | I know the liberals want to pretend | 我知道自由派想假装 |
[28:25] | like we’re all one happy family, but it’s not true. | 大家都一团和气 和平相处 但事实并非如此 |
[28:28] | Some people are smarter. | 有些人更聪明 |
[28:29] | That’s why we’re the ruling class. | 这就是为什么我们是统治阶级 |
[28:31] | If white America is the ruling class, | 如果美国白人是统治阶级 |
[28:34] | then why attack the White House? | 那为什么要攻击白宫呢 |
[28:36] | I wasn’t a part of that. | 我没有参与 |
[28:37] | What did the Aryan Popular Force hope to achieve? | 雅利安人民武装希望达到什么目的 |
[28:41] | Ultimately, RaHoWa, racial holy war. | 最终 种族圣战 |
[28:45] | That’s the great cleanse. | 伟大的净化 |
[28:46] | I probably won’t be around for that. | 我也许活不到那时候 |
[28:49] | All we’re trying to do now | 我们现在要做的就是 |
[28:51] | is just stand up for our people, our culture. | 捍卫我们的人民 我们的文化 |
[28:54] | You feel that your culture is threatened? | 你觉得你的文化受到了威胁 |
[28:56] | Every day. | 每一天 |
[28:57] | Every minute. Multiculturalism | 每一分钟都是 多元文化主义 |
[29:00] | is a travesty whose entire aim | 是个滑稽的理论 它的全部目的 |
[29:02] | is to eradicate my culture, | 就是要根除我的文化 |
[29:06] | my people, my history. | 我的人民 我的历史 |
[29:09] | And we’ll rise up against any-any person or institution | 我们将奋起反抗任何人 任何人或机构 |
[29:12] | that threatens our dominion. | 只要他们威胁到了我们的统治 |
[29:14] | Including the U.S. government? | 包括美国政府 |
[29:15] | If it fails to protect our security and our borders, yeah. | 如果它不能保护我们的安全和边境 是的 |
[29:19] | That’s in the Declaration of Independence, man. | 那是写在《独立宣言》里的 伙计 |
[29:21] | It’s the duty of people to rise up. | 奋起是人民的责任 |
[29:25] | So, would you call yourself a revolutionary? | 那么 你会称自己为革命者吗 |
[29:27] | Your word, not mine. | 这是你的词 我没这么说 |
[29:29] | Okay. I want to talk about Alek Starowolski. | 好吧 我想谈谈埃里克·斯塔罗斯基 |
[29:32] | I don’t have anything to say on that subject. | 关于他我没有什么要说的 |
[29:34] | Was he an important ally? | 他是重要的盟友吗 |
[29:42] | So, that’s it? | 你说完了吗 |
[29:44] | You don’t want me to help you? | 你不想让我帮你 |
[29:48] | What about, what about Toby? | 托比呢 |
[29:50] | What is he gonna think | 当他发现 |
[29:50] | when he finds out that his big brother | 自己的哥哥造成 |
[29:52] | is responsible for the deaths of three people? | 三人死亡时会怎么想 |
[29:54] | I wasn’t part of that action. | 我没有参与那次行动 |
[29:56] | That’s not what the press is gonna say. | 媒体不会这么说的 |
[29:59] | You think you can manipulate me like that? | 你以为你这样就能操纵我吗 |
[30:04] | You’re a discredit to your race. | 你是种族的耻辱 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:08] | You know what? I could, I could | 你知道吗 我可以反驳 |
[30:10] | refute every point you just made. | 你刚才说的每一点 |
[30:11] | I could talk about how agriculture, our first cities, | 我可以谈谈农业 我们的第一个城市 |
[30:15] | all come from Mesopotamia in the Middle East, | 都来自中东的美索不达米亚 |
[30:17] | centuries before Europe was civilized, | 在欧洲文明之前的几个世纪就在那里出现了 |
[30:19] | about how they gave us symbolic language, | 他们如何开创了我们使用的符号语言 |
[30:22] | like your swastika tattoo, | 比如你的纳粹纹身 |
[30:24] | which, by the way, is backwards. | 顺便说一下 你纹反了 |
[30:26] | I could talk about the IQ stuff that you read on the Internet, | 我可以谈谈你们在网上读到的关于智商的文章 |
[30:29] | which is biased nonsense | 那都是不公正的胡说 |
[30:31] | and has been proven wrong many, many times. | 被无数次证明了是错的 |
[30:33] | But you know what? I’m not gonna do that. | 但我不会这样做 |
[30:35] | Instead, I’m-I’m gonna read you something. | 我要给你读点东西 |
[30:38] | “After opening its borders to the West in 1853, | “1853年向西方开放后” |
[30:41] | “Japanese woodblock prints exerted a key influence | “日本木刻版画深刻影响了” |
[30:45] | “on the works of French Impressionism, | “法国印象派绘画作品” |
[30:47] | “seen in van Gogh’s rich and joyful color, | “这表现在在梵高丰富而欢快的色彩” |
[30:50] | “Cézanne’s stark composition and Monet’s contemplative | “塞尚朴素的构图 和莫奈对自然的” |
[30:53] | celebration of nature.” | “深刻描绘上” |
[30:55] | That’s from your world history class, 11th grade, | 这是你在高二世界史课上写的 |
[30:59] | Ms. Pierce. | 皮尔斯老师教的 |
[31:01] | She said it was off topic. | 她说我的文章跑题了 |
[31:03] | She’s short-sighted. | 她目光短浅 |
[31:04] | This is insightful and skillfully reasoned. | 你写得很有见地 也很有道理 |
[31:06] | You have a passionate and subtle mind, Nathan, | 内森 你有一颗热情细腻的心 |
[31:09] | and you’ve surrendered to a group that sees you as some | 而你却屈服于一个拿你当IT技术员 |
[31:12] | IT guy they can exploit for hacking and web design? | 让你去进行黑客攻击和网页设计的团体 |
[31:23] | I don’t know. I- | 我不知道 我… |
[31:24] | I think you could be a great teacher. | 我认为你可以成为一个好老师 |
[31:29] | I see that in you. | 我能看出来 |
[31:38] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[31:40] | I wish your wife had been there | 我希望你妻子当时在白宫 |
[31:41] | so we could’ve painted the walls with her blood. | 这样我们可以用她的血来刷墙 |
[31:48] | Violent protests after the death of a prominent member | 波兰极右派政党的重要成员埃里克·斯塔罗斯基去世后 |
[31:50] | of Poland’s far right party, Alek Starowolski. | 发生了暴力抗议 |
[31:53] | Starowolski was found hanging in his hotel room, | 有人发现斯塔罗斯基吊死在旅馆房间里 |
[31:56] | but uncorroborated reports | 但未经证实的报道称 |
[31:57] | are calling his death an assassination orchestrated | 他的死是美国政府 |
[32:01] | by the United States government in collusion | 与波兰总统德姆科串通 |
[32:03] | with Poland’s President Demko. | 精心策划的暗杀 |
[32:04] | In case there was any doubt Russia | 以防大家俄罗斯对假扮斯塔罗斯基的自杀 |
[32:06] | staged Starowolski’s suicide. | 还有什么疑问 |
[32:08] | A classic Russsian move. | 这是俄罗斯的典型手段 |
[32:09] | Blame your opponents for your own dirty deeds. | 把自己的恶行强加在对手身上 |
[32:11] | Why does that always work? | 为什么总是行得通 |
[32:13] | This is exactly what Demko said would happen. | 这和德姆科预测的一模一样 |
[32:16] | You think he knew Russia was gonna silence the guy | 你以为他知道俄罗斯在我们和他 |
[32:18] | before we could talk to him? | 联系前就会让他闭嘴吗 |
[32:19] | Or ordered it himself? | 还是他自己下的命令 |
[32:21] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[32:21] | but we need to stabilize things first. | 但我们需要先稳定局势 |
[32:25] | We’ll worry about Russia and who, what, when later. | 以后再担心俄罗斯的行动 |
[32:28] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[32:30] | A personal visit to show our unwavering support | 亲自访问波兰 以表达对德姆科总统 |
[32:35] | for President Demko. | 坚定不移的支持 |
[32:37] | If Poland is rioting | 如果波兰发生暴乱 |
[32:38] | because they think the U.S. is secretly attacking | 是因为他们认为美国在秘密攻击 |
[32:40] | members of their government, | 他们的政府成员 |
[32:41] | how does going there help us, exactly? | 去波兰对我们有什么好处 |
[32:43] | It shows we’re not scared, for one thing. | 首先 这表明我们并不害怕 |
[32:47] | And it shows that we stand together. | 这表明我们是盟友 |
[32:51] | And it reminds them what NATO is for, | 这能提醒他们北约的作用 |
[32:54] | to keep them safe from Russian aggression, | 就是为了保护他们免受俄国侵略 |
[32:57] | which all Poles can agree on. | 这是所有波兰人都会同意的 |
[33:00] | So the fringe might hate us right now, | 所以极端人士现在可能恨我们 |
[33:04] | but they know they need us. | 但他们也知道自己需要我们 |
[33:05] | But why not just tell the far right | 但为什么不直接告诉极右翼 |
[33:07] | they’ve been backing a Russian stooge? | 他们一直在支持俄罗斯的傀儡 |
[33:09] | ‘Cause I need to save that card for another stop. | 因为这张牌我要留着以后再打 |
[33:11] | Will you get me the Secretary of Defense? | 你能给我接国防部长吗 |
[33:13] | Do we want Kat on this? | 要叫凯特来吗 |
[33:15] | No, she should stay working | 不 她得继续在联合国 |
[33:18] | on the humanitarian aid packages at the U.N. | 起草人道主义援助计划 |
[33:20] | Daisy and I got this one. | 这里有我和黛西就行了 |
[33:22] | Cleminger clearly stated | 克莱蒙杰明确表示 |
[33:24] | the Aryan Popular Force targeted | 雅利安人民武装的目标 |
[33:26] | the United States government. | 是美国政府 |
[33:28] | He said they targeted any institution | 他说 他们针对的是任何他们认为 |
[33:30] | that they felt threatened the white race. | 威胁到白人种族的机构 |
[33:32] | Are we gonna ignore | 我们难道要忽略 |
[33:33] | that the kid all but confessed to a role in the attack? | 那孩子几乎承认参与了袭击吗 |
[33:36] | That’s debatable. | 这是有争议的 |
[33:37] | Well, where’s Justice on this? | 司法部怎么认为 |
[33:38] | We are in uncharted territory here. | 我们处在一个未知的领域 |
[33:40] | And that is why we need to get Congress on board. | 这就是为什么我们需要让国会参与进来 |
[33:44] | Technically, the 2001 AUMF | 2001年的《军事武力使用授权书》 |
[33:46] | and the 2012 NDAA | 和2012年的《国防授权法案》 |
[33:48] | lays the legal groundwork for U.S. citizens | 为将与恐怖主义有关的美国公民定罪 |
[33:50] | connected to terrorism, but only in a foreign territory. | 打下法律基础 但仅限于外国领土 |
[33:53] | That was when the war was foreign. | 那适用于外国的恐怖主义活动 |
[33:55] | This time the terrorists are on our soil. | 这次恐怖分子在我们的国土上 |
[33:58] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[33:59] | I have got no dispute that Nathan Cleminger | 我对将内森·克莱蒙杰认定为 |
[34:00] | is a domestic terrorist. | 国内恐怖分子没有异议 |
[34:02] | He’s got the ideology, | 他有恐怖主义意识形态 |
[34:03] | he’s been fully indoctrinated, and clearly he’s willing | 他完全被灌输了思想 而且显然他愿意 |
[34:06] | to take violent action for his beliefs, | 为了信仰采取暴力行动 |
[34:08] | but the question is, did he collaborate | 但问题是 他是否与外国敌人 |
[34:11] | with foreign enemies to attack the U.S. government? | 合作攻击过美国政府 |
[34:13] | That is not clear. | 这还不清楚 |
[34:14] | Seemed pretty clear to me. | 我觉得事情很清楚 |
[34:16] | Except he believes | 除了他相信 |
[34:17] | that he’s fulfilling the mandate of our founding fathers, | 他履行了开国元勋授予的使命 |
[34:19] | as twisted as that logic might be. | 尽管这种逻辑很扭曲 |
[34:22] | We’re equivocating over what this kid believes? | 我们在他的信仰上含糊其辞吗 |
[34:24] | You asked me to make an ethical recommendation. | 你叫我来做出一个道德建议 |
[34:27] | Not only am I trying to weigh the ideology of a neo-Nazi, | 我不仅要设法评估一个新纳粹主义的意识形态 |
[34:31] | I’m also considering how traumatized | 也要考虑这次袭击 |
[34:33] | we all are by this attack. | 是如何给我们带来的精神创伤 |
[34:36] | Is it right to exploit our hunger for justice | 利用我们对正义的渴望 |
[34:39] | to ask Congress to warp | 要求国会曲解《宪法》 |
[34:40] | the protections granted our citizens | 赋予我们公民的权利 |
[34:42] | by the Constitution? | 是正确的吗 |
[34:43] | This is a new war we’re fighting. | 我们正身处一场新的战争 |
[34:45] | It may need new rules. | 可能需要新的规则 |
[34:47] | If we want to win this war, | 如果我们要赢这场战争 |
[34:49] | we need to remember why we’re fighting it. | 就得记得我们斗争的初衷 |
[34:52] | These guys think they’re on the side of the Constitution? | 这些家伙认为他们站在《宪法》这边 |
[34:57] | Then let them feel its full weight and vigor. | 那就让他们感受到《宪法》的全部力量与活力 |
[35:01] | Our founding fathers knew | 我们的开国元勋 |
[35:02] | what people were capable of when they created | 在创建司法系统时就知道 |
[35:05] | the justice system. | 人们的能力范畴 |
[35:06] | I think we should trust it to do its job | 我觉得我们应该相信司法系统会一如既往地 |
[35:08] | as it always has. | 发挥作用 |
[35:16] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢大家 |
[35:18] | I’m going to sleep on this. | 我今晚得带着这个问题睡觉了 |
[35:24] | I, uh… | 我… |
[35:26] | I appreciate your input. | 感谢你们的建议 |
[35:28] | Of course, Mr. President. | 应该的 总统先生 |
[35:29] | Yes, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[35:40] | It is in honor of our two nations’ historic | 为了纪念我们两个国家的 |
[35:43] | and longstanding friendship | 世代友好 |
[35:45] | that the United States seeks to open a new chapter | 美国希望为全球稳定开启 |
[35:48] | in our partnership for global stability. | 我们合作关系的新篇章 |
[35:51] | This new, state-of-the-art military base | 这个新的 最先进的军事基地 |
[35:54] | will serve all our NATO partners | 将通过保护你国东部边境 |
[35:56] | by securing your eastern border for generations to come. | 来为我们所有的北约伙伴世代服务 |
[36:01] | President Demko is to be commended for his commitment | 德姆科总统为两国人民和和平付出的努力 |
[36:04] | to peace on behalf of his people and ours. | 值得称赞 |
[36:08] | – Thank you. – Thank you, Madam Secretary. | -谢谢 -谢谢 国务卿女士 |
[36:13] | Madam Secretary, what was your role | 国务卿女士 您在埃里克·斯塔罗斯基的死亡中 |
[36:15] | in the death of Alek Starowolski? | 扮演什么角色 |
[36:17] | No questions at this time, thank you. | 这次不接受提问 多谢 |
[36:19] | Elizabeth, I can’t thank you enough. | 伊丽莎白 真是不知道怎么感谢你 |
[36:21] | You can start by acting like our ally. | 可以从表现得像个盟友的样子开始 |
[36:24] | These are volatile times. | 现在是动荡时期 |
[36:26] | The United States knows that better than anyone. | 美国比任何人都清楚现状 |
[36:28] | The only difference is, | 唯一的区别是 |
[36:29] | we didn’t let the fox into the henhouse. | 引狼入室的不是我们 |
[36:32] | If you are in this fight with us, | 如果你与我们并肩作战 |
[36:33] | we’re gonna need to see you get your house in order | 我们需要你把自己家管好 |
[36:36] | or the military base isn’t | 否则会失去的可就 |
[36:37] | the only thing that goes away, okay? | 不仅仅是军事基地了 懂吗 |
[36:39] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[36:48] | Well played, ma’am. | 太好了 国务卿 |
[36:50] | Yeah. One more stop. | 还差一步 |
[36:57] | Russell. | 拉塞尔 |
[36:58] | Is Elizabeth here? | 伊丽莎白在吗 |
[37:00] | No, Russell, she’s making a stop in Berlin. | 不在 她在柏林停了一下 |
[37:03] | Is everything all right? | 出什么事了 |
[37:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[37:08] | You can let her know Dalton pulled out | 你可以告诉她道尔顿退出了 |
[37:09] | of the enemy combatant strategy. | 敌对作战策略 |
[37:13] | Nathan Cleminger is being charged and a whole phalanx | 内森·克莱蒙杰被指控了 一堆律师 |
[37:16] | of lawyers are already clamoring to take his case. | 吵吵着要接他的案子 |
[37:19] | Too historic to pass up, I guess. | 精彩得不容错过啊 |
[37:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:24] | Congratulations on your powers of persuasion. | 祝贺你如此有说服力 |
[37:28] | If I didn’t think so highly of you, | 如果我对你的评价不够高 |
[37:30] | I would say that you showed up here to lay this on me. | 我会说你来这是为了把这事归咎于我 |
[37:32] | Don’t ever think too highly of me. | 别把我想得太高尚 |
[37:35] | Do you really think | 你真的觉得 |
[37:36] | that I was protecting that kid after what he said to my face? | 在那个孩子对我说过那些话后 我会保护他吗 |
[37:42] | But then… | 不过话说回来 |
[37:45] | That’s why you wanted me in there, isn’t it? | 这才是你叫我去的原因 是吗 |
[37:47] | Because you thought I would be a sure vote. | 因为你觉得我不会跑票 |
[37:49] | Of course I wanted that kid to hang. | 我当然希望那孩子被吊死 |
[37:51] | I want him in a dark hole | 我希望他在黑洞里 |
[37:53] | till we get every piece of information | 直到我们挖出他狂热的大脑里 |
[37:54] | he’s got running around in his fevered brain. Don’t you? | 流窜的每一条信息为止 你不想吗 |
[37:58] | I did the job I was asked. | 我做了我的本职工作 |
[38:00] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[38:02] | you’re a better man than I am. | 你比我崇高 |
[38:07] | Speaking of which, | 说起来 |
[38:10] | Dalton wants to offer you a position as his ethics advisor. | 道尔顿想向你提供一个道德顾问的职位 |
[38:13] | Don’t ask me what it means. | 别问我这个职位是干什么的 |
[38:14] | He’s creating it for you. | 是他为你新设立的 |
[38:20] | Why don’t you come in and have a drink? | 进来喝一杯吧 |
[38:27] | – Wouldn’t help. – Oh, it might help to talk. | -没用的 -可能会帮助你说出来 |
[38:37] | Should’ve let June and Stevie stay home, | 应该让琼和斯蒂芬待在家里的 |
[38:41] | all of them. | 所有人 |
[38:43] | It was their summer vacation, for God’s sake. | 那可是他们的暑假啊 |
[38:49] | We’re gonna stop them. | 我们会阻止他们的 |
[38:54] | Not soon enough. | 不够快 |
[38:57] | Anyway… | 算了 |
[39:00] | On with the noble fight. | 与高尚的战争同在 |
[39:02] | I’ll see you in the White House. | 白宫见 |
[39:15] | It’s good to see you in the sunshine, | 能在阳光下与你见面真好 |
[39:16] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[39:18] | Pretty, isn’t it? | 景色很美吧 |
[39:22] | Almost as if democracy weren’t under siege. | 就像民主没有遭受围攻一样 |
[39:26] | Your recent difficulties have soured your usual optimism. | 最近的困难处境侵蚀了你往常的乐观主义 |
[39:32] | I wonder how much you know about our recent difficulties, | 我想知道你对我们的困难了解多少 |
[39:35] | particularly in Poland. | 特别是波兰问题上 |
[39:37] | I sense we’re not here to share an ice cream. | 看来我们不是来一起吃冰淇淋的 |
[39:43] | What are our Slavic brothers up to now? | 斯拉夫兄弟们现在想要什么呢 |
[39:47] | I’m not playing games, Konstantin. | 我没耍把戏 康斯坦丁 |
[39:49] | We know that Russia was providing financial support | 我们知道俄罗斯在向斯塔罗斯基 |
[39:52] | to Starowolski. | 提供财政支持 |
[39:54] | We have proof, | 我们有证据 |
[39:56] | and if we were to expose that to the Polish people, | 如果我们要向波兰人揭露这一点 |
[39:59] | it could cause both countries a great deal of trouble. | 可能会给两国带来更大的麻烦 |
[40:03] | So tell your bot farm or whoever it is | 所以告诉你的宣传机构 |
[40:06] | that’s churning out these rumors | 或者其他制造这些谣言 |
[40:07] | that the U.S. somehow ordered | 称美国不知如何策划了 |
[40:10] | Starowolski’s assassination to knock it off. | 斯塔罗斯基的暗杀行动的家伙 停手 |
[40:16] | I would suggest, | 我建议你 |
[40:18] | Elizabeth, that you tread carefully | 伊丽莎白 在没有证据证明 |
[40:21] | before making an accusation | 俄罗斯参与政治暗杀前 |
[40:24] | about Russia being involved | 不要轻易做出 |
[40:26] | in a political assassination without evidence. | 如此指控 |
[40:36] | That line in the path there, | 那条路上的线 |
[40:39] | that’s where the Berlin Wall once stood. | 柏林墙曾矗立于此 |
[40:42] | They had this big celebration | 他们在柏林墙倒塌20周年时 |
[40:44] | on the 20th anniversary of the wall coming down, | 举行了盛大的清楚活动 |
[40:47] | did you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[40:48] | They-they set up these | 他们 他们沿着那条路 |
[40:50] | huge dominoes | 树起了这些 |
[40:53] | along the path, right to the Brandenburg Gate, | 巨大的多米诺骨牌 直通勃兰登堡门 |
[40:58] | then they knocked them all down. | 然后全部推倒 |
[41:02] | Just like | 就像 |
[41:03] | the fragile network of empires | 二十世纪塌陷的 |
[41:05] | that fell in the 20th century, | 脆弱的帝国网络 |
[41:09] | one after the other. | 一个接一个地 |
[41:13] | A chilling metaphor. | 真是令人心寒的比喻 |
[41:15] | What is your point? | 你想说什么 |
[41:19] | I can’t prove that Russia ordered the assassination | 我无法证明是俄罗斯策划暗杀了 |
[41:23] | of a Polish nationalist | 一名波兰民族主义者 |
[41:25] | or that they tried to frame | 还是他们试图将此事 |
[41:28] | the U.S. for doing it, | 嫁祸于美国 |
[41:30] | but it’s pretty clear that someone in your government | 但是很明显是你政府里有人 |
[41:33] | wants to be in the chaos game. | 想要挑起事端 |
[41:36] | And these forces they’re unleashing, | 他们释放的力量 |
[41:38] | the hatred and fear, | 带来的仇恨和恐惧 |
[41:42] | no one gets to control them. | 无人能够控制 |
[41:45] | The dominoes won’t stop at your shores, Konstantin. | 多米诺不会在你的海岸停止 康斯坦丁 |
[41:50] | To think, only a few months ago, | 想想就几个月之前 |
[41:52] | we were working together | 我们还合作 |
[41:54] | to end the threat of nuclear war. | 结束了核战争的威胁 |
[41:58] | And I hope we can collaborate again, | 我希望我们能够再次合作 |
[42:02] | but until then, here’s my message: | 在那之前 我要表达的是 |
[42:05] | No reckless attack on our democracy | 任何对我们民主不计后果的攻击 |
[42:08] | will ever shake America’s commitment to her core values. | 都不会动摇美国对其核心价值观的承诺 |
[42:12] | And any country that tries | 任何做出尝试的国家 |
[42:13] | will face dire consequences so much worse | 都将面临比一枚侥幸击中的榴弹 |
[42:18] | than one lucky RPG hit. | 严重得多的可怕后果 |