英文名称:Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
年代:1985
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:47] | Yahoo! | 呀呼 |
[02:50] | – Bull’s-eye! – You bet, Dad! | – 正中红心 – 没错 老爸 |
[03:15] | You go straight home. | 你回家去吧 |
[03:17] | Okay! | 好的 |
[03:23] | Bombs away! | 下去喽 |
[03:35] | Sayonara, sucker! | 再会了 烂人 |
[05:43] | No preservatives, just pure water! | 没有防腐剂 纯水 |
[05:47] | Cool, clear water. | 清凉干净的水 |
[05:49] | Hey, step up, schmuck, get some dealing done. | 喂 过来啊 咱们做点交易吧 |
[05:52] | Hay, that’s my go. | 我卖的是水 |
[05:54] | Hey, don’t you understand? This is water. You can’t live without it. | 你难道不懂吗?这是水 在这里没水活不成 |
[06:02] | What’s a little fallout, huh? Have a nice day! Water! | 辐射尘真要人命 是吧 祝你有个美好一天 来买水唷 |
[06:25] | You get a sack of grain… | 你去拿一袋谷物来 |
[06:26] | …or a woman for two hours. | 或提供两小时服务的女人 |
[06:37] | – What are you trading? – I’m looking for someone. | – 你想交易什么?- 我要找一个人 |
[06:39] | Are you trading or not? | 你到底要不要交易? |
[06:40] | He was driving a team of camels. | 他驾驶一车队骆驼 |
[06:42] | People come here to trade, make a little profit, do a little business. | 这里是交易之地 赚点利润 做点生意 |
[06:48] | If you’ve nothing to trade, you’ve got no business in Bartertown. | 你若没东西交易 就没资格来到巴特镇 |
[06:51] | An hour on the inside, that’s all. | 我只要进去一小时就好 |
[06:53] | – Next! – I got skills, I can trade them. | – 下一个 – 我拿一身本领交易 |
[06:56] | Sorry. The brothel’s full. | 抱歉 妓院人手已满 |
[07:17] | One hour. | 一小时就好 |
[07:18] | – And if you find him, what then? – I’ll ask him to return what’s mine. | – 你若找到他 然后呢?- 我会要求他物归原主 |
[07:21] | Oh, and of course he’ll be desperate to clear his conscience. | 喔 到时他一定会很想赎罪 |
[07:24] | He will be. | 是的 |
[07:26] | – Are you that good? – Mm-hm. | – 你真那么厉害?- 嗯 |
[07:30] | Perhaps you’ve got something to trade after all. | 或许你的确有交易的本领 |
[07:33] | Keep talking. | 你就开口吧 |
[07:35] | Twenty-four hours of your life. | 拿你二十四小时阳寿 |
[07:38] | In return, you’ll get back what was stolen. | 换你将取回被偷走的东西 |
[07:41] | Sounds like a bargain. | 这交易不错 |
[07:43] | It’s not. Let’s talk. Come inside. | 这不是交易咱们谈谈 进来吧 |
[08:01] | Leave your weapons here. It’s the law. | 把武器放在这里 这是法律规定 |
[09:37] | – Remember, this is the vehicle… – Wait a minute. | – 记住啦 就是这种交通工具… – 等一下 |
[09:40] | – …that sent Detroit broke. – Hey. Hey! | – 让底特律破产 – 喂 |
[09:44] | Where did you get these animals? | 你从哪里拿到这些骆驼? |
[09:45] | The glorious dromedary. The ship of the desert. | 最棒的单峰骆驼 沙漠之舟 |
[09:48] | They’ve got independent suspension, power steering and no emission control. | 具有独立悬吊系统 动力方向操纵 没有排放控制器 |
[09:54] | Ride them away now. | 现在就把它们骑走 |
[09:55] | Make me an offer. | 开价吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:671个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:70个,六级词汇:29个,GRE词汇:38个,托福词汇:51个,考研词汇:77个,专四词汇:60个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:151个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[11:15] | A warrior, Aunty. | 大姨娘 来了一位战士 |
[11:17] | Lost everything. Looking for a deal. | 他失去一切 寻觅一份交易 |
[11:25] | But he’s just a raggedy man. | 但他只是个邋遢不起眼的人 |
[11:28] | He’s quick. | 他动作灵敏 |
[11:30] | Ironbar… | 铁人… |
[11:32] | …think he can do it? | 你觉得他行吗? |
[11:34] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[11:42] | And what did you do before this? | 你从前做过什么? |
[11:44] | I was a cop, a driver. | 我当过警察 司机 |
[11:50] | But how the world turns. | 真是风水轮流转啊 |
[11:51] | One day cock of the walk, next, a feather duster. | 曾经风光一世 如今沦为阶下囚 |
[11:55] | Play something, Ton Ton. Something tragic. | 汤汤 弹奏悲伤曲调吧 |
[12:03] | Do you know who I was? | 你可知道我从前是谁? |
[12:05] | Nobody. | 无名小卒 |
[12:07] | Except on the day after, I was still alive. | 但在大限过后 我仍活命 |
[12:11] | This nobody had a chance to be somebody. | 无名小卒便有机会闯出一份名堂 |
[12:16] | So much for history. Anyway… Water? Fruit? | 讲了这么多关于我的事 要喝点水吗?吃水果? |
[13:10] | Congratulations. You’re the first to survive the audition. | 恭喜 你是第一位通过甄试的人 |
[13:20] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[13:23] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:36] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[13:41] | Look around, mister. All this I built. | 你看看 先生 这些都是我造的 |
[13:45] | Up to my armpits in blood and shit. | 费尽千辛万苦打造而成 |
[13:49] | Where there was desert, now there’s a town. | 曾经是一片沙漠 如今是一座城镇 |
[13:52] | Where there was robbery, there’s trade. | 曾经盗贼肆虐 如今银货两讫 |
[13:55] | Where there was despair, now there’s hope. | 曾经哀鸿遍野 如今一片生机 |
[13:58] | Civilization. | 文明 |
[14:00] | I’ll do anything to protect it. | 我愿意不计任何代价保护它 |
[14:05] | Today it’s necessary to kill a man. What do you say? | 今天的代价是杀一个人 你说呢? |
[14:11] | What do you pay? | 你愿意付出什么代价? |
[14:13] | I’ll re-equip you. Vehicles, animals. Fuel, if you want. | 我重新给你装备 交通工具 牲畜 还有燃料 |
[14:18] | It’s a generous offer. | 非常优厚的提议 |
[14:20] | Why me? You’ve got warriors, you’ve got weapons. Just give the order. | 为什么找上我?你有战士 有武器 你只要下令就好 |
[14:23] | We are dealing with subtleties here. | 我们面对的情况非比寻常 |
[14:26] | This is no enemy. It’s almost family. | 他们不是敌人 几乎像是家人 |
[14:29] | Oh, I see, real civilized. | 是啊 真 “文明” |
[14:32] | The reasons don’t concern you, just the conditions. | 你不必管理由 只要负责行事 |
[14:34] | You want the deal or not? | 你到底同不同意协定? |
[14:36] | Huh. | 唔 |
[14:38] | The first is that no one knows you’re working for Aunty. | 第一 你绝对不能让任何人知道 你替大姨娘工作 |
[14:42] | You hit him, you go. | 你出手击败他 然后离开 |
[14:44] | The second is, it’s a fair fight. | 第二 要公平打斗 |
[14:46] | And third is, it’s to the death. | 第三 必须致对方于死地 |
[14:52] | Who’s the bunny? | 对方是谁? |
[15:29] | Called it Underworld. It’s where Bartertown gets its energy. | 那地方叫地下世界 即巴特镇取得能源之地 |
[15:34] | What, oil, natural gas? | 怎么 石油或天然气? |
[15:36] | Pigs. | 猪 |
[15:38] | You mean pigs like those? That’s right. | – 像那种猪?- 没错 |
[15:41] | – Bullshit. – Pigshit. | – 狗屎 – 是猪屎 |
[15:43] | – What? – Pigshit. | – 什么?- 猪屎 |
[15:45] | The lights, the motors, the vehicles… | 电灯 马达 交通工具… |
[15:48] | …all run by a high-powered gas called methane. | 全靠一种叫沼气的高能量瓦斯运作 |
[15:52] | Methane comes from pigshit. | 而沼气来自猪屎 |
[15:56] | Have a look. Tell me what you see. | 你自己看 你看到什么? |
[16:00] | I see a big guy giving a little guy a piggyback. | 我看到一只大猪扛着一只小猪 |
[16:04] | MasterBlaster. They’re a unit. | 老大爆炸王 他们是共同体 |
[16:07] | They even share the same name. | 他们甚至有共同的名字 |
[16:09] | The little one is called Master. He’s the brains. | 小的那只叫老大 他出脑力 |
[16:14] | He runs Underworld. | 他掌管地下世界 |
[16:16] | The other one is Blaster. He’s the muscle. | 另一个是爆炸王 他出劳力 |
[16:20] | Together they can be very powerful. | 他们的组合阵容十分强大 |
[16:26] | And they are also arrogant. | 他们也很自大 |
[16:29] | We want to keep the brain, dump the body. | 我们想要保住大脑 废掉身体 |
[16:33] | He’s big. How good is he? | 他很壮 他有多强? |
[16:35] | He can beat most men with his breath. | 他哼一口气便能让人致命 |
[16:39] | I want a closer look at him. How do I get in there? | 我要仔细瞧瞧他 我该怎么渗入? |
[16:41] | – It’s a factory, isn’t it? Ask for work. – I know nothing about methane. | – 那是所工厂 去找份工作吧 – 我对沼气一无所知 |
[16:46] | You can shovel shit, can’t you? | 你会产屎吧? |
[17:36] | Hey, you! | 喂 你 |
[17:37] | Let’s talk! | 咱们来谈谈 |
[17:40] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[17:43] | Come on, free man, come help a convict. You don’t want to end up like me, do you? | 来 自由人 来帮帮罪犯吧 你不想沦落到和我同样下场吧 |
[17:47] | How long are you in for? | 你被判关多久? |
[17:49] | The big one. Life. Ha, ha. | 终身监 |
[17:53] | For killing a pig? | 因为杀了一只猪? |
[17:54] | I had to feed the kids. | 我得喂活我的孩子 |
[17:56] | Ah, doesn’t worry me. Down here life’s two, three years. | 别替我担心 在这里终生监只有两三年 |
[18:14] | Where is that bum mechanic Blackfinger? | 那个修理工黑手指在哪里? |
[18:27] | Heh. Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:29] | Uh, we got a real problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[18:30] | Twelve pounds of dynamite, all set to blow. | 两磅炸弹 己准备好开炸 |
[18:33] | Problem? You expert! Disarm! | 麻烦?你是专家 解除武装 |
[18:37] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:48] | Uh, heh. | 嗯 嘿 |
[18:51] | It’s a class job. One mistake, it’ll blow the crap out of this place. | 这是很高阶的工作 一个不小心 整个 地方就会被炸为平地 |
[18:55] | – Literally. – Think what to do! | – 是真的 – 快想办法 |
[18:58] | Yeah. Right. Heh. | 好的 |
[19:00] | Uh, now, the dynamite is connected to the timing device… | 炸弹被接到一个计时器 |
[19:04] | …which is connected to the switch, which I can’t find… | 然后被接到一个开关 我找不到这开关 |
[19:08] | …which is connected to the, uh… | 那开关则接到… |
[19:11] | …battery. | 电池 |
[19:13] | – I’ll disconnect the battery! – I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | – 我就来切断电池 – 我可不会那么做 |
[19:18] | Who you? | 你是谁? |
[19:20] | – Me Max. – You smart. | – 我是麦克斯 – 你够聪明 |
[19:22] | – That’s my vehicle. – Disarm! | – 聪明让我行遍天下 – 解除武装 |
[19:25] | – How much? – No trade. Do! | – 多少钱?- 不交易 只做事 |
[19:31] | Fetch! | 抓住他 |
[19:37] | Me order. Me Master! | 由我发号施令 我是老大 |
[19:42] | Me run Bartertown! | 由我掌管巴特镇 |
[19:45] | Sure, that’s why you live in shit. | 是啊 所以你们才会在屎堆打滚 |
[19:47] | Not shit! Energy! | 不是屎 是能源 |
[19:49] | Ugh. Call it what you like, still smells like shit to me. | 随便你怎么叫 闻起来还是屎臭冲天 |
[19:52] | Not shit! Energy! No energy, no town! | 不是屎 是能源 没有能源就没有城镇 |
[19:57] | Me king Arab! | 我是阿拉伯国王 |
[19:59] | Sure. Me, fairy princess. | 是啊 我是小精灵仙子 |
[20:02] | Embargo, on! | 禁止输出能源 |
[20:23] | Embargo on! Main valve off! | 禁止输出能源 关闭主阀门 |
[20:41] | Four, three, two… | 四 三 二… |
[20:45] | For God’s sake, what now? | 拜托 现在又怎么了? |
[20:48] | Who run Bartertown? | 巴特镇由谁掌管? |
[20:51] | Damn it. I told you, no more embargoes. | 该死 我告诉过你 别再次禁止输出能源 |
[20:56] | More, Blaster. | 再关更多 爆炸王 |
[21:05] | Who run Bartertown? | 巴特镇由谁掌管? |
[21:10] | Who run Bartertown? | 巴特镇由谁掌管? |
[21:14] | You know who. | 你知道是谁 |
[21:15] | Say. | 你说啊 |
[21:18] | MasterBlaster. | 老大爆炸王 |
[21:20] | Say loud. | 说大声点 |
[21:25] | MasterBlaster. | 老大爆炸王 |
[21:27] | MasterBlaster what? | 老大爆炸王怎样? |
[21:33] | MasterBlaster runs Bartertown. | 老大爆炸王掌管巴特镇 |
[21:36] | Louder! | 再大声点 |
[21:38] | MasterBlaster runs Bartertown. | 老大爆炸王掌管巴特镇 |
[21:42] | Lift embargo. | 解除禁止输出能源 |
[21:54] | All right, back in line. Come on! | 好的 重新排队 快点 |
[22:11] | – You want foot in face? – Uh-uh. | – 你要脚放在脸上?- 不 |
[22:15] | Disarm. | 解除武装 |
[22:18] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
[22:55] | Over here, Blaster. | 在这里 爆炸王 |
[23:25] | – Hey, mister. What are you laying for? – Nothing. | – 先生 你为啥事进来?- 没事 |
[23:28] | – Who are you? – Nobody. | – 你是谁?- 谁都不是 |
[23:30] | No, mister, I can feel it. The dice are rolling! | 不 先生 我能感受到 色子开始滚动了 |
[23:40] | I want my camels, my vehicle, food, water, methane. | 我要骆驼 交通工具 食物 水 沼气 |
[23:44] | Huh? | 哈? |
[23:46] | – Deal. – Okay, you said a fair fight. | – 没问题 – 你说是公平过招 |
[23:48] | – What do you mean by that? – As provided by the law. | – 什么意思?- 依据法律规定进行 |
[23:52] | Thunderdome. | 闪电擂台 |
[23:57] | Two men, hand-to-hand. No jury, no appeal, no parole. | 两人赤手空拳过招 没有评审 不能重来 无法逃命 |
[24:02] | Two men enter, one man leaves. | 两人进 一人出 |
[24:06] | Weapons? | 武器呢? |
[24:08] | Anything’s possible. Chance decides. | 任何事情都可能发生 由机会决定 |
[24:11] | Thunderdome. How do I get in there? | 闪电擂台 我该如何上擂台? |
[24:14] | That’s easy. Pick a fight. | 很简单 找个人单挑 |
[24:54] | Everybody have a good time! | 祝大家玩得开心 |
[24:59] | That’s my vehicle and I want it back! | 那是我的交通工具 我要拿回它 |
[25:03] | Hearing wonky. Sounds like an order. | 我听不清楚 听起来像有人下命令 |
[25:07] | – That’s right. – Yumping Yesus! | – 没错 – 这可不得了了 |
[25:09] | Him sad. Brain broken. | 他居然这么说 头壳坏掉了 |
[25:14] | Me explain. | 让我来解释 |
[25:16] | This my vehicle. You… | 这是我的交通工具 你… |
[25:20] | …pedestrian! Drive on! | 是行人 继续前进 |
[25:26] | Three seconds, break neck. One. | 给你三秒钟 否则扭断你脖子 |
[25:30] | Two. | 二… |
[25:39] | MasterBIaster! | 老大爆炸王 |
[25:42] | Listen to the law! | 遵从法律 |
[25:44] | Aunty, two men in dispute. | 大姨娘 有两人发生争执 |
[25:51] | These our witness, Aunty. | 这些是我们的目击证人 大姨娘 |
[25:54] | Us suffer bad. Us want justice. | 我们被欺负了 要讨回公道 |
[25:58] | We want Thunderdome! | 我们要闪电擂台 |
[26:01] | You know the law. Two men enter, one man leaves. | 你们知道法律规定 是两人进 一人出 |
[26:05] | Two men enter, one man leaves. | 两人进 一人出 |
[26:08] | This Blaster. Twenty men enter, only him leave. | 爆炸王出场 二十人进 只有他出 |
[26:13] | Then it’s your choice. Thunderdome. | 那就是你的决定了 闪电擂台 |
[26:44] | Aunty! Aunty! Aunty! | 大姨娘 大姨娘 大姨娘 |
[26:56] | Welcome to another edition of Thunderdome! | 欢迎光临闪电擂台比赛现场 |
[27:24] | Listen on! Listen on! | 大家听好 |
[27:28] | This is the truth of it. | 我说的是事实 |
[27:30] | Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring. | 争执将引发杀戮 杀戮将引发战争 |
[27:34] | And that was damn near the death of us all. | 那将让我们濒临死亡 |
[27:38] | Look at us now, busted up and everyone talking about hard rain. | 瞧瞧我们现在 一片毁灭 每个人日子过得苦不堪言 |
[27:43] | But we’ve learned by the dust of them all. Bartertown’s learned. | 但我们很清楚 巴特镇已学到许多教训 |
[27:48] | Now when men get to fighting, it happens here. | 现在 当有人对质斗争 就在此地开始 |
[27:52] | And it finishes here. | 也在此地结束 |
[27:54] | Two men enter, one man leaves. | 两人进 一人出 |
[27:58] | Two men enter, one man leaves. | 两人进 一人出 |
[28:02] | Two men enter, one man leaves. | 两人进 一人出 |
[28:05] | Two men enter, one man leaves. | 两人进 一人出 |
[28:22] | And right now, I’ve got two men. | 现在 我有两个人 |
[28:27] | Two men with a gut full of fear. | 两个充满恐惧的人 |
[28:31] | Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls… | 各位先生女士 男孩和女孩 |
[28:38] | …dying time’s here! | 死亡时间已来到 |
[28:42] | He’s the ball cracker. Death on foot. | 他是毁灭王 杀人机器 |
[28:46] | You know him. You love him! He’s Blaster! | 你们熟知他 你们爱他 他是爆炸王 |
[29:02] | The challenger, direct from out of the Wasteland. | 挑战者来自荒野国度 |
[29:05] | He’s bad. He’s beautiful. He’s crazy! it’s… | 他够狠 够帅 够疯狂 他是… |
[29:09] | It’s the man with no name! | 他是一个无名氏 |
[30:06] | Thunderdome’s simple. Get to the weapons, use them anyway you can. | 闪电擂台很简单 选择武器 任意使用 |
[30:11] | I know you won’t break the rules. There aren’t any. | 我知道你们不会达反规定 因为没有任何规定 |
[30:20] | Remember where you are. | 记得你们所在之处 |
[30:22] | This is Thunderdome. | 这里是闪电擂台 |
[30:24] | Death is listening, and will take the first man that screams. | 死亡正在聆听 它将带走第一个尖叫的人 |
[30:31] | Prepare! | 准备 |
[30:51] | Two men enter, one man leaves! | 两人进 一人出 |
[30:54] | Two men enter, one man leaves! | 两人进 一人出 |
[31:29] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[31:38] | Come on! | 加油 |
[32:35] | Blaster, Blaster, Blaster. | 爆炸王 爆炸王 爆炸王 |
[34:58] | Huh? | 哈? |
[35:30] | Kill him, kill him, kill him. | 杀了他 杀了他 杀了他 |
[35:41] | – Kill him! – Kill him! Kill him! | – 杀了他 – 杀了他 杀了他 |
[35:58] | – You know the law! – This is Thunderdome! | – 你很清楚法律规定 – 这里是闪电擂台 |
[36:00] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[36:01] | No, no! Look at his face! | 不 瞧瞧他的脸 |
[36:05] | He’s got the mind of a child. | 他有一颗童稚的心 |
[36:11] | It’s not his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[36:16] | Blaster, I’m sorry. | 爆炸王 对不起 |
[36:19] | This wasn’t part of the deal. | 这没包括在我们的协定里 |
[36:21] | Deal? | 协定? |
[36:25] | What do you mean, “deal”? | “协定” 什么意思? |
[36:28] | You must have tasted it. It was in your hands. | 你一定感受到了 你刚才掌握了一切 |
[36:32] | – You had it all! – I’m talking to you! | – 你原本可以赢的 – 我在跟你说话 |
[36:35] | What do you mean, “deal”? | 你说什么 “协定”? |
[36:41] | No more methane! | 不再给你们沼气了 |
[36:43] | This place, finished! | 这地方就完蛋了 |
[36:46] | No, little man. | 不 小矮子 |
[36:47] | We’ve only just begun. | 好戏才刚开始呢 |
[36:55] | Oh, no. | 喔 不 |
[36:57] | No, no. | 糟糕 |
[37:02] | No! | 不 |
[37:07] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[37:16] | Open it. | 打开 |
[37:22] | Two men enter. One man leaves! | 两人进 一人出 |
[37:24] | Two men enter. One man leaves! | 两人进 一人出 |
[37:27] | Two men enter. One man leaves! | 两人进 一人出 |
[37:58] | What’s this? | 这算什么? |
[38:00] | What’s this? | 这算什么? |
[38:02] | What’s this? | 算什么? |
[38:04] | Do you think I don’t know the law? Wasn’t it me who wrote it? | 你们以为我不懂法律?当初不是我写的吗? |
[38:09] | And I say that this man has broken the law. | 我说这个人违反了法律 |
[38:12] | Right or wrong, we had a deal. | 不管是对是错 我们已谈好协定 |
[38:14] | And the law says, “Bust a deal, face the wheel.” | 法律规定 “破坏协定 面对大法轮” |
[38:18] | Bust a deal and face the wheel. | 破坏协定 面对大法轮 |
[38:21] | Bust a deal, face the wheel. | 破坏协定面对大法轮 |
[38:24] | Bust a deal, face the wheel. | 破坏协定面对大法轮 |
[38:27] | Bust a deal, face the wheel. | 破坏协定面对大法轮 |
[38:29] | Bust a deal, face the wheel. | 破坏协定面对大法轮 |
[38:36] | All our lives hang by a thread. | 我们的性命千钧一发 |
[38:39] | Now we’ve got a man waiting for sentence. | 现在有个人等候被判刑 |
[38:42] | But ain’t it the truth? You take your chances with the law. | 但是当你想和法律过招时… |
[38:46] | Justice is only a roll of the dice… | 正义就像掷骰子 |
[38:49] | …a flip of the coin, a turn of the wheel. | 丢铜板或是转大法轮 |
[39:41] | Gulag. Gulag. Gulag. | 集中营 集中营 集中营 |
[41:15] | Fix it. | 快把它修好 |
[41:17] | You run Bartertown. | 巴特镇由你掌管 |
[41:20] | You fix. | 你自己修理 |
[41:29] | No! | 不 |
[41:31] | Not pigs! No! | 不要猪 不要 |
[41:54] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[41:57] | Do you want to use him or kill him? Bring him up. | 你们想利用他还是杀了他?把他弄上来 |
[42:15] | Master, do what lronbar says. | 老大 照铁人的话做 |
[42:19] | Uh, uh… I Will. Yeah, I Will. | 是 我会的 |
[47:58] | Savannah! | 莎凡娜 |
[48:06] | Finn, look. | 芬恩 你看 |
[48:09] | It’s him. I finded him. | 是他 我找到他了 |
[48:14] | It’s Captain Walker. | 是沃克机长 |
[48:59] | – What’s his talk? – He ain’t made no wordstuff. | – 他说什么?- 他还没说话 |
[49:02] | It’s a long track. Maybe he’s burned out. | 长途跋涉 或许他累坏了 |
[49:05] | Maybe. Maybe he’s just listening. | 或许他正在听 |
[49:10] | Walker? Hello? Walker? | 沃克?哈罗?沃克? |
[49:13] | Maybe he’s talking, but we ain’t hearing. | 或许他正在说话 只是我们听不到 |
[49:16] | You see his lips ain’t moving. | 你看他的嘴唇没动 |
[49:17] | Not with wordstuff, with sonic. | 不是用说话 是用音波 |
[49:20] | That ain’t never gonna work, sonic-bonic bullshit! | 那根本不可能 音波根本就是胡说八道 |
[49:26] | This here’s Delta-Fox-X-Ray. | 就在这里 三角州狐狸X光 |
[49:28] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗? |
[49:31] | Delta-Fox-X-Ray. | 三角州狐狸X光 |
[49:34] | Come in. | 请回应 |
[49:37] | Is anybody out there? | 有人在吗? |
[49:43] | Can you read me, Walker? | 你能听到我吗 沃克? |
[49:45] | Delta-Fox-X-Ray. | 三角州狐狸X光 |
[49:49] | Come in. | 请回应 |
[49:55] | Is anybody out there? | 有人在吗? |
[50:01] | Can you hear me, Walker? | 你能听到我吗 沃克? |
[50:05] | Eh, what’s up, doc? | 怎样啊 医生? |
[50:09] | Hey, take me with you! | 嘿 带我和你一起去 |
[50:14] | Can you hear me, Walker? | 你能听到我吗 沃克? |
[51:14] | – Fly, Walker! – Fly, Walker, fly! | – 飞啊 沃克 – 飞啊 沃克 飞吧 |
[51:17] | Fly, Walker, fly! | 飞啊 沃克 飞吧 |
[51:19] | Fly, Walker, fly! | 飞啊 沃克 飞吧 |
[51:56] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[51:58] | Who are you? Who are you? | 你们是谁?你们是谁? |
[52:00] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[52:01] | Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! | 安静 安静 安静 |
[52:04] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[52:05] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[52:10] | Enough! | 够了 |
[52:12] | Enough! Enough! Enough! | 够了 够了 够了 |
[52:50] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[52:52] | Who are you? Who are you? | 你们是谁?你们是谁? |
[52:54] | We’s the waiting ones. | 我们是等候的人 |
[52:55] | Waiting for what? | 等候什么? |
[52:57] | Waiting for you. | 等候你 |
[52:58] | For you. For you. | 等你… 等你… |
[53:00] | Who do you think I am? | 你们认为我是谁? |
[53:05] | I think he be testing us. | 我想他在测试我们 |
[53:09] | This a testing, Walker? You reckon we been slack? | 这是场测试 沃克 你以为我们都在偷懒? |
[53:13] | Well, I don’t know. Maybe you’ve been slack. | 我不知道 或许你们这阵子都很偷懒 |
[53:16] | We ain’t. We kept it straight. It’s all there. | 我们才没有 我们把它照顾得很好 都在这里 |
[53:20] | Everything marked, everything ‘membered. You wait, you’ll see. | 一切都做了记号 一切都记住了 你自己看 |
[53:33] | This you knows. I be First Tracker. | 大家都知道 我是首位长征者 |
[53:36] | And times past count I done the Tell. | 现在应该由我阐述故事 |
[53:39] | But it weren’t me that tumbled Walker. It was Savannah. | 但并不是我找到沃克 而是莎凡娜 |
[53:44] | So it’s only right that she take the Tell. | 所以应该由她负责述说这个故事 |
[53:50] | This ain’t one body’s story. It’s the story of us all. | 这不是一个人故事 这是我们大家的故事 |
[53:54] | We got it mouth-to-mouth. You got to listen it and ‘member. | 我们口述传承历史 你们必须仔细听并牢记 |
[53:59] | Because what you hears today you got to tell the birthed tomorrow. | 因为你们今天听到的故事 明天将要转述给下一代 |
[54:04] | I’m looking behind us now… | 我现在看的 是我们的过去 |
[54:06] | …across the count of time… | 在很久很久以前 |
[54:08] | …down the long haul, into history back. | 就在古老历史渊远深处 |
[54:13] | I sees the end what were the start. | 我看到末日的开端 |
[54:16] | It’s Pox-Eclipse, full of pain! | 那是大毁灭 充满痛苦折磨 |
[54:28] | And out of it were birthed crackling dust and fearsome time. | 在那场毁灭中诞生了漫天尘灰 以及恐惧时代 |
[54:33] | It were full-on winter… | 那是寒冷的冬天 |
[54:35] | …and Mr. Dead chasing them all. | 死神对每个人都不放过 |
[54:37] | But one he couldn’t catch. That were Captain Walker. | 但死神唯一逮不到的就是沃克机长 |
[54:41] | He gathers up a gang, takes to the air and flies the sky! | 他召集一群人 然后飞向天空 |
[54:48] | So they left their homes, said bidey-bye to the high-scrapers… | 他们远离家园 向高褛大厦告别 说拜拜 |
[54:52] | Bidey-bye. | 拜拜 |
[54:53] | …and what were left of the knowing, they left behind. | 他们把所有知识留在脑后 |
[54:57] | Some say the wind just stoppered. | 有人说风被搅拌了 |
[55:00] | Others reckon it were a gang called Turbulence. | 有人说那是所谓的乱流 |
[55:10] | And after the wreck… | 在坠机之后… |
[55:12] | …some had been jumped by Mr. Dead… | 有人被死神带走了 |
[55:15] | …but some had got the luck, and it leads them here. | 但有些人比较幸运 辗转漂流到这里 |
[55:20] | One look and they’s got the hots for it. They word it “Planet Earth.” | 他们看了这里 感觉这里就像他们所谓 的 “地球” |
[55:25] | And they says, “We don’t need the knowing. We can live here.” | 他们说 “我们不需要知识 我们可以住在这里” |
[55:30] | “We don’t need the knowing. We can live here.” | “我们不需要知识 我们可以住在这里” |
[55:34] | Time counts and keeps counting. | 随时光不断流逝 |
[55:38] | They gets missing what they had. | 他们开始怀念他们的过去 |
[55:40] | They get so lonely for the high-scrapers and the video. | 他们很寂寞 非常怀念高楼大厦以及录影带 |
[55:44] | Videos! | 录影带 |
[55:50] | And they do pictures so they’d ‘member all the knowing they lost. | 他们拍照片 以便记住曾经孰知的一切 |
[56:05] | ‘Member this? | 记得这个吗? |
[56:06] | Tomorrow-morrow Land! | 明日世界 |
[56:09] | ‘Member this? | 记的这个吗? |
[56:11] | The River of Light! | 光之河 |
[56:13] | ‘Member this? | 记得这个吗? |
[56:14] | Skyraft! | 天空之船 |
[56:17] | ‘Member this? | 记得这个吗? |
[56:18] | Captain Walker! | 沃克机长 |
[56:20] | – ‘Member this? – Mrs. Walker! | – 记得这个吗?- 沃克夫人 |
[56:27] | Then Captain Walker picked them of an age and good for a long haul. | 沃克机长从长途班机中 挑选几个年轻人 |
[56:32] | They counted twenty, and that were them. The great leaving. | 一共二十人 这些人大逃亡 |
[56:37] | “Rescue party departed at first light… | “救援队伍一破晓便出发” |
[56:40] | …led by Flight Captain G.L. Walker.” | “由班机机长沃克带领” |
[56:43] | “May God have mercy on our souls.” | “求神垂怜我们的灵魂〞 |
[56:48] | They said bidey-bye to them what they’d birthed. | 他们 跟下一代道别说拜拜 |
[56:51] | And from out of the nothing they looked back… | 突然间 他们回头望 |
[56:53] | …and Captain Walker hollered, “Wait, one of us will come.” | 沃克机长大喊 “等等 我们其中一个会来〞 |
[56:58] | “Wait, one of us will come.” | “等等 我们其中一个会来〞 |
[57:03] | And somebody did come. | 某个人果真来了 |
[57:06] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[57:09] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[57:12] | Walker. | 沃克 |
[57:32] | We’s heartful to you, Captain Walker. | 我们衷心感谢你 沃克机长 |
[57:35] | We’s ready now. Take us home. | 我们已准备好了 带我们回家吧 |
[57:47] | We kept it straight! It’s all there, ain’t it? | 我们保持得很好 全部完好 |
[57:50] | Everything marked, everything ‘membered! | 每件束西都做了记号 每件事都铭记在心 |
[57:51] | Yeah, you kept it real good. You ain’t been slack at all. | 是的 你们保存得非常好 你们一点都没有偷懒 |
[57:55] | – Why are we waiting for? – That ain’t me. | – 我们还等什么?- 不是我 |
[57:57] | – You got the wrong guy. – Quit joshing, captain. | – 你们找错人了 – 别开玩笑了 机长 |
[58:00] | – Yeah, catch the wind. – We got to see Tomorrow-morrow Land! | – 是啊 快乘风飞行 – 我们要看明日世界 |
[58:03] | Home! Tomorrow-morrow Land! | 回家 去明日世界 |
[58:09] | Listen him! | 听他说 |
[58:11] | There were places like these. Uh, cities. | 是有些地方像这样 城市 |
[58:14] | – They were called cities. Lots of them. – Cities. Cities! | – 那种地方叫城市 有许多城市 – 城市 城市 |
[58:17] | They had lots of knowing of a lot of things. They had skyscrapers… | 他们知道许多事情 他们有高楼大厦 |
[58:20] | – Skyscrapers? – …videos and they had the sonic… | – 高楼大厦?- 录影带 还有音波… |
[58:25] | But, uh, then this happened. | 但后来发生这件事 |
[58:29] | This, uh… This Pox-Eclipse happened, and it’s finished. It isn’t there anymore. | 发生这场… 大毁灭 一切都结束了 再也没有城市 |
[58:34] | You got to understand that, uh, this is home… | 你们必须了解 这里就是你们的家园 |
[58:38] | …and there’s no Tomorrow Land… | 没有明日世界 |
[58:42] | …and I ain’t Captain Walker. | 而且我不是沃克机长 |
[59:15] | This is it! | 就是现在 |
[1:01:01] | We’s loaded and waiting, captain. | 我们已经准备好出发了 机长 |
[1:01:03] | We got the wind up our arse, captain. Let’s go! | 现在风特别强 机长 我们出发吧 |
[1:02:55] | Who’s coming? We’s pulling on a leaving. | 谁要一起走?我们要离开了 |
[1:02:58] | There ain’t gonna be no leavings. All that stuff’s just jerking time. | 你们哪都走不了 别白费力气时间了 |
[1:03:02] | We’s working it different. | 我们的做法不一样 |
[1:03:04] | Ain’t you seen nothing? He couldn’t catch the wind. | 你们难道没看到吗?他根本无法赶上那道风 |
[1:03:07] | There weren’t no skyrafting. There ain’t gonna be no salvage. | 才没有所谓的天空之船 没有救援行动 |
[1:03:10] | This is our Tomorrow-morrow Land. He’s proof of that. | 这里便是明日世界 他已经证明给我们看了 |
[1:03:13] | Program! All of you program. If he ain’t Captain Walker, who is he? | 你们全都被洗脑了 他若不是沃克机长 又是谁呢? |
[1:03:19] | He ain’t no different to us, that’s who. He slogged it out on foot. | 他和我们没有两样 他是徒步来到这里 |
[1:03:23] | If he can get here, we can get back. | 如果他能到这里 我们便能回得去 |
[1:03:25] | He ain’t much bigger than us. | 他的个子并没有比我们大 |
[1:03:27] | Copilot did it. So why can’t we? | 副驾驶都办到了 我们为何不能? |
[1:03:30] | That’s the trick of it. Who’s coming? | 这才像话 谁要跟我们走? |
[1:03:32] | – No… – Across the nothing? Don’t you ‘member? | – 不… – 横越一片空无?你们难道不记得? |
[1:03:37] | When you finded him, he were half jumped by Mr. Dead. | 你们当初找到他时 他只剩下半条命 |
[1:03:40] | Nobody’s saying it ain’t a hard slog. We knows that now. | 没有人说外面的情况好应付 我们很清楚 |
[1:03:43] | If we wants the knowing the doing, there ain’t no easy ride. | 但我们若要获得知识做法 就没有简单的办法 |
[1:03:46] | There ain’t no knowing and ain’t no doing! | 没有所谓的知识和做法 |
[1:03:49] | There ain’t no skyraft and there ain’t no sonic. You slog out there to nothing! | 没有天空之船也没有音波 你们出去闯只是一片空 |
[1:03:53] | Worse than nothing. | 比空无还可怕 |
[1:03:55] | The first place you’ll find is a sleaze pit called Bartertown. | 你们首先会遏到 一个龌龊的地方 叫巴特镇 |
[1:03:58] | If the earth doesn’t swallow you up, that place sure as hell will. | 如果你们没被大地吞噬 保证会被那地方生吞活剥 |
[1:04:05] | Listen him! There ain’t no Tomorrow-morrow Land! | 你听到他说的 没有所谓的明日世界 |
[1:04:09] | We done that! He’s got wordstuff from his ass to his mouth. | 我们已经听过他说的话 全是一派胡言 |
[1:04:13] | Whoever’s got the juice, track with us. | 身上有果汁的人 跟我们走 |
[1:04:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:58] | Now listen good! | 现在 给我听好 |
[1:05:01] | I’m not Captain Walker. I’m the guy who keeps Mr. Dead in his pocket. | 我不是沃克机长 我是个不畏惧死神的人 |
[1:05:07] | And I say we’re gonna stay here. | 我说我们应该 留在这里 |
[1:05:10] | And we’re gonna live a long time and we’re gonna be thankful. | 我们将会活到长命百岁 我们将心存感激 |
[1:05:15] | Right? | 好吗? |
[1:05:18] | Keep tracking. | 继续走 |
[1:06:15] | Slake! | 史雷克 |
[1:06:17] | – Get the others. – Come. | – 去把其他人带回来 – 来吧 |
[1:07:20] | They’ve gone. You got to get them back! | 他们走了 你得去把他们找回来 |
[1:07:23] | Come on! They’ve gone! Scrooloose let them go. | 快点 他们走了 史古鲁斯放他们走了 |
[1:07:25] | Savannah’s taken them. They’re in the nothing. | 莎凡娜带走他们 他们走进沙漠了 |
[1:07:27] | Come on, you got to help me! Come, you got to help me get them back! | 快点 你必须帮我 你必须帮我把他们带回来 |
[1:07:34] | Savannah and Gekko. He can hardly walk. | 莎凡娜和盖可 他根本没办法走路 |
[1:07:36] | Little Finn, Mr. Skyfish, and Cusha. She’s gonna pop any day now. And Copilot… | 小芬恩 天鱼先生和库莎 她随时就要生孩子了 还有副驾驶… |
[1:07:44] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:08:10] | – How long? – Half a night. | – 走了多远?- 半个夜晚 |
[1:08:11] | Maybe less. They be deep in the nothing. | 或许更短 他们已深入沙漠了 |
[1:08:14] | – Ain’t got much water. – Makes no difference. | – 他们没带太多水 – 无所谓 |
[1:08:17] | They’ll be swallowed by the sand. | 他们会被沙子吞噬 |
[1:08:19] | You gotta get them back, captain! | 你必须把他们带回来 机长 |
[1:08:21] | Stop with the “Captain.” Stop. Stop the noise, will you? Stop the noise! | 别一直叫我机长 别一直发出那种声音 别鬼叫了 |
[1:08:31] | I need as much water as I can carry. | 我需要愈多水愈好 |
[1:08:47] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:08:49] | I’s coming salvage for my buddies. | 我要替我的朋友们展开救援行动 |
[1:08:53] | We needs a hunter. | 我们需要一个猎人 |
[1:10:28] | He holds his own, okay? | 他自己可以 好吗? |
[1:11:42] | Help! Help me! | 救命啊 救救我 |
[1:13:13] | Huh? What? | 什么事? |
[1:13:21] | Quick, let’s trek! | 快点 咱们走 |
[1:13:37] | Is it Tomorrow-morrow Land? | 那是明日世界? |
[1:13:39] | No. Bartertown. | 不 是巴特镇 |
[1:13:43] | It’s our only chance. | 那是我们唯一的机会 |
[1:13:45] | Get in, we’re right behind you. | 进去 我们随后就进去 |
[1:13:48] | Wait! Stick together! | 等一下 大家跟紧一点 |
[1:13:50] | Where are we? | 这里是哪里? |
[1:13:52] | – I can’t see nothing. – It’s Bartertown. | – 我什么都看不到 – 这里是巴特镇 |
[1:13:54] | It stinks! | 好臭 |
[1:13:57] | Tubba, Cusha, wait up! Wait up! | 吐巴 厍莎 等等我 |
[1:14:01] | Which way? | 走哪边? |
[1:14:03] | Head for the light. | 往光亮处走 |
[1:14:09] | – Where are the others? – They’ve gone ahead. | – 其他人呢?- 他们在前面 |
[1:14:13] | – How far? – A long way. | – 多远?- 非常远 |
[1:14:15] | – Can you see them? – Only just! | – 你看得到他们吗?- 一点点 |
[1:14:24] | What are we doing? What’s our program? | 我们在做什么?我们有什么计划? |
[1:14:26] | We’re looking for someone. | 我们要找一个人 |
[1:14:28] | In here? This is jerking time! | 在这里?你在开玩笑吧? |
[1:14:31] | A little guy, got the knowing of a lot of things. Understand? | 有一个矮子 他知道很多事情 明白吗? |
[1:14:34] | – Yeah. – Yeah, well, shut up! | – 明白 – 明白就闭嘴 |
[1:14:37] | What’s to see, captain? | 会看到什么 机长? |
[1:14:39] | Shh! Quiet! | 安静 |
[1:14:48] | It’s him, captain! It’s the little guy! | 是他 机长 那个小矮子 |
[1:14:52] | Little? He’s the smallest! What the fuck, captain. What use is he? | 矮?我看他是全世界最小的人 搞什么?机长 他有啥用? |
[1:14:57] | Shh! Quiet! | 安静 |
[1:15:01] | – Where are the others? – Out there. | – 其他人呢?- 在外面 |
[1:16:05] | Screwy, let’s fly! | 史古伊 咱们飞吧 |
[1:16:40] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:16:49] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:16:51] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[1:17:34] | Hold it! | 等一下 |
[1:17:38] | Remember, no matter where you go, there you are. | 记住 无论你去哪里 你总是在的 |
[1:18:34] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:19:21] | All aboard! | 大家上车吧 |
[1:20:20] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:20:23] | Hang on! | 抓稳啰 |
[1:21:48] | Chase now, pay later. | 先追人 晚点再付钱 |
[1:22:13] | Bartertown! Listen to me! | 巴特镇 听我说 |
[1:22:16] | Listen! | 注意听 |
[1:22:17] | – Bartertown! – Listen! | – 巴特镇 – 注意听 |
[1:22:19] | Where are you gonna run? | 你们打算跑去哪里? |
[1:22:21] | Where are you gonna hide? Listen to me! | 你们打算躲在哪里?听我说 |
[1:22:25] | Bartertown will live! | 巴特镇将存活下去 |
[1:22:28] | Find the little man. | 把小矮子找出来 |
[1:22:30] | Bring him back to me alive! | 把他活捉回来给我 |
[1:22:33] | We Will rebuild! | 我们将重新改造 |
[1:22:38] | For those who took him, no mercy. | 绝不宽恕把他带走的人 |
[1:23:26] | So, what’s the plan? | 现在有什么计划? |
[1:23:29] | Plan? | 计划? |
[1:23:31] | There ain’t no plan. | 没有计划 |
[1:23:57] | Skyfish, look! | 天鱼 你看 |
[1:24:02] | It’s got to be! | 这一定就是了 |
[1:24:08] | The sonic. | 这是音波 |
[1:24:11] | Gekko got it straight. | 盖可找到了 |
[1:24:13] | This is Delta-Fox-X-Ray. | 这里是三角州狐狸X光 |
[1:24:14] | – Delta-Fox-X-Ray. – Come in. | – 三角州狐狸X光 – 请回应 |
[1:24:16] | Do you read me? Over. | 你能听到我吗?完毕 |
[1:24:18] | Come in. Do you read me? Delta-Fox-X-Ray. | 请回应 你能听到我吗?三角州狐狸X光 |
[1:24:21] | Come on, over. Do you read me? | 请回应 完毕 你能听到我吗? |
[1:24:36] | Welcome. Open your book at page one. | 欢迎收听 请打开书本看第一页 |
[1:24:42] | Now repeat after me. | 现在请跟我念 |
[1:24:46] | Good morning. | 早 |
[1:24:48] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[1:24:53] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:24:55] | – Where are you going? – Where are you going? | – 你要去哪里?- 你要去哪里? |
[1:25:02] | I am going home. | 我要回家 |
[1:25:06] | – I am going home. – I am going home. | – 我要回家 – 我要回家 |
[1:25:09] | I am going home. | 我要回家 |
[1:25:31] | Aah! | 哈 |
[1:25:32] | He’s got the man! | 他把那个人抓走了 |
[1:27:27] | Ah, Pigkiller! | 杀猪的 |
[1:27:29] | Wait… | 等一下 |
[1:29:08] | Blackfinger! Pull the pin! | 黑手指 拔掉栓钉 |
[1:29:12] | Do it now! | 快点 |
[1:29:16] | Hold it, Blackfinger! Hold it! Hold it! | 等一下 黑手指 抓住 |
[1:29:19] | Aah! | 啊 |
[1:29:32] | Give him back! | 把他还来 |
[1:29:34] | Let go! Let go! | 放手 放手 |
[1:29:36] | Blackfinger, let go! | 黑手指 放手 |
[1:29:39] | I’ve got you now. We’re going home! | 我抱住你了 我们要回家了 |
[1:29:43] | You’ll be all right. | 你没事了 |
[1:30:20] | Come on now! | 快点 |
[1:30:31] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[1:31:07] | We’re gonna count to three. | 我们要数到三 |
[1:31:12] | One. | 一… |
[1:31:17] | What happened to two? | 二呢? |
[1:31:36] | This is a stickup! | 这是抢劫 |
[1:31:38] | Anybody moves, and they’re dead meat! | 任何人敢动的话就完蛋了 |
[1:31:46] | Oh, I think we’re all dead meat! | 我想我们都完蛋了 |
[1:32:31] | Dad! Dad! We’re dead meat! We’re dead meat! | 爸 我们完蛋了 我们完蛋了 |
[1:32:34] | – Dad! We’re dead meat! – Okay, son. | – 爸 我们完蛋了 – 好的 儿子 |
[1:32:36] | – Quick, get in the plane! – Okay, now. | – 快点上飞机 – 好了 别闹了 |
[1:32:42] | Which way did he go? | 他跑去哪了? |
[1:32:43] | – I warned you, Dad! – Follow me! | – 我警告过你了 老爸 – 快跟我来 |
[1:32:55] | – You! – Me? | – 你 – 我 |
[1:32:57] | You. It’s your lucky day. | 今天是你走运的日子 |
[1:33:00] | – It is? – Uh-huh. | – 是吗?- 嗯 |
[1:33:02] | You got a plane. | 你有一架飞机 |
[1:33:03] | I have? | 是吗? |
[1:33:09] | It might just save your life. | 它或许能救你一命 |
[1:33:12] | – It Will? – Uh-huh. | – 是吗?- 嗯 |
[1:33:41] | All right, let her go! | 好的 起飞吧 |
[1:33:48] | Come on, come on. | 快点啊 |
[1:33:51] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题? |
[1:33:53] | We’re not gonna get off the ground. | 我们无法起飞 |
[1:33:55] | We’re overloaded! | 飞机超重 |
[1:34:28] | Dad, you better do something! | 爸 快想办法 |
[1:35:10] | – Kick her in the guts. – Not gonna make it. | – 还等什么 快点发动 – 没办法 |
[1:35:13] | There’s not enough runway. | 跑道不够长 |
[1:35:15] | We haven’t got any choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[1:35:16] | Between them… | 在他们… |
[1:35:18] | …and us, there’s not enough runway. | 和我们之间 跑道不够长 |
[1:35:24] | There will be. | 会够的 |
[1:36:27] | Agh! | 啊 |
[1:38:02] | Well. | 这个嘛… |
[1:38:03] | Ain’t we a pair… | 我们俩可真是旗鼓相当 |
[1:38:06] | …raggedy man. | 邋遢男 |
[1:38:17] | Goodbye, soldier. | 再会 战士 |
[1:40:18] | This you knows. The years travel fast. | 大家都知晓 岁月如梭 |
[1:40:22] | And time after time, I’ve done the Tell. | 我一再重复述说故事 |
[1:40:25] | But this ain’t one body’s Tell. It’s the Tell of us all. | 这不是一个人的故事 这是我们大家的故事 |
[1:40:30] | And you got to listen it and ‘member. | 你们听了以后必须记得 |
[1:40:33] | ‘Cause what you hears today, you got to tell the newborn tomorrow. | 因为你们今天听到的故事 明天将转述给下一代 |
[1:40:38] | I’s looking behind us now, into history back. | 我现在看的是我们的过去历史 |
[1:40:43] | I sees those of us that got the luck and started the haul for home. | 我看到那些幸运儿有机会 远渡重洋返回家园 |
[1:40:47] | And I ‘members how it lead us here… | 我记得当初如何来到此地 |
[1:40:49] | …and how we was heartful because we seen what there once was. | 我们心存感激 因为我们看到从前的景象 |
[1:40:53] | One look, and we knewed we’d got it straight. | 只要看一眼 我们便了解一切 |
[1:40:57] | Those what had gone before had knowing of things beyond our reckoning… | 那些在我们之前的人 所知道和所做的一切全超乎我们理解 |
[1:41:02] | …even beyond our dreaming. | 让我们连做梦也想不到 |
[1:41:05] | Time counts and keeps counting. | 光阴不停地流逝 |
[1:41:09] | And we knows now… | 我们现在知道 |
[1:41:11] | …finding the trick of what’s been and lost ain’t no easy ride. | 寻找失落的事物 过程并不容易 |
[1:41:16] | But that’s our track. We got to travel it. | 但那是我们的路 我们的必经之路 |
[1:41:19] | And there ain’t nobody knows where it’s gonna lead. | 没有人知道它将带领我们前往何方 |
[1:41:23] | Still and all, every night we does the Tell… | 然而 我们每天晚上仍叙说故事 |
[1:41:28] | …so that we ‘member who we was and where we came from. | 好让我们 记得自己的身份和来处 |
[1:41:32] | But most of all we ‘members the man who finded us… | 但我们最记得的是那发现我们的人 |
[1:41:36] | …him that came the salvage. | 带领救援行动的那个人 |
[1:41:39] | And we lights the city. Not just for him… | 我们点亮城市 不仅是为了他 |
[1:41:43] | …but for all of them that are still out there. | 也是给所有仍在外面努力的人 |
[1:41:46] | Because we knows there’ll come a night… | 因为我们知道将来会有一晚… |
[1:41:49] | …when they sees the distant light… | 当他们看到远处的灯光… |
[1:41:51] | …and they’ll be coming home. | 他们将能返回家园 |