时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Mr. And Mrs. Campbell | 坎贝尔先生 坎贝尔太太 |
[00:56] | I’m Dr. Stone. | 我是斯通医生 |
[00:59] | And how are we today? | 今天造访不知有何贵干 |
[01:00] | We’re so pleased to be here. | 我们很高兴来这里 |
[01:02] | My friend, Sara Driscoll, | 我朋友莎拉·德里斯科尔 |
[01:04] | Her father is head of obstetrics at lenox hill. | 她父亲是伦诺克斯山医院妇产科主任 |
[01:07] | She said you get results. | 她说你的治疗卓有成效 |
[01:08] | They get results | 是的 |
[01:09] | Sometimes all a young couple needs is | 有时候那些年轻夫妻们需要的 |
[01:11] | A good old-fashioned hand-holding. | 仅仅是牵牵手而已 |
[01:13] | Have a seat, Mr. Campbell. | 请坐 坎贝尔先生 |
[01:15] | Now, I am going to ask you some questions together | 现在 我需要你们先共同回答几个问题 |
[01:21] | And more intimate ones separately. | 然后我再单独询问几个私密的问题 |
[01:24] | How long have you been trying to conceive? | 你们尝试着怀孕有多长时间了 |
[01:28] | Eighteen months. | 十八个月 |
[01:30] | That sounds like a long time. Is it? | 听起来很久了 对吧 |
[01:32] | Let’s not worry about what’s normal. | 我们不要去想正常情况需要多久 |
[01:35] | Everyone is different. | 人和人不一样 |
[01:38] | Are you two aware of the principles of conception? | 关于如何受孕 你们了解的够多吗 |
[01:40] | Of how the sperm meets the egg? | 比如说精子和卵子怎样结合 |
[01:42] | Yes. | 当然 |
[01:44] | Although if you’d like to show us some films | 如果你要给我们看点科普影片也无所谓 |
[01:48] | You’d be surprised. | 你们会大吃一惊的 |
[01:50] | Prior to the decision to conceive, | 在决定要孩子之前 |
[01:52] | Were you Using birth control? | 你们有采取过节育措施吗 |
[01:54] | – She was. – I used a diaphragm. | -她做过 -我上过环 |
[01:56] | Although it’s possible I didn’t need to. | 虽然我可能并不需要这个 |
[01:58] | Mrs. Campbell. | 坎贝尔太太 |
[02:04] | So we’re walking in the park after lunch, | 我们吃过午饭后在公园散步 |
[02:06] | And he sees these birds picking seeds out of some horse shit | 他看到那些鸟从马粪里挑草籽吃 |
[02:09] | And he says, “Move over, fellows. That’s my job.” | 他说 伙计们 让开点 这是我的工作 |
[02:15] | That sounds like a visit from the stork or de beers. | 这声音听上去像是买了个戴比尔斯钻戒一样 |
[02:18] | Or it could be just a new hairdo. | 没准只是因为一个新发型 |
[02:22] | Mr. Rumsen, mr. Draper. | 罗姆森先生 德雷柏先生 |
[02:23] | How are you this morning? | 早上好 |
[02:25] | Joan. Morning. | 早上好 琼 |
[02:28] | Well, there’s your answer. | 现在你知道原因了吧 |
[02:31] | – Ever had mumps? – Yes. | -你得过腮腺炎吗 -是的 |
[02:34] | How old were you? | 什么时候得的 |
[02:36] | Summer of ’45… | 1945的夏天 |
[02:38] | 11, 12. | 大概是11岁或12岁 |
[02:40] | Did your testicles descend normally? | 你的睾丸下垂得正常吗 |
[02:42] | Absolutely. | 绝对正常 |
[02:45] | And have you ever fathered a child? | 你有过孩子吗 |
[02:48] | No. | 没有 |
[02:49] | Have you ever had difficulty completing the sexual act? | 你有早泄的问题吗 |
[02:54] | Drinking doesn’t help. | 喝酒没什么帮助 |
[02:57] | But no. | 但是从来没有 |
[02:58] | I always reach home base. | 我总是能”坚持到底” |
[03:00] | Do you have difficulties with arousal? | 你勃起有困难吗 |
[03:03] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[03:04] | I’m a red-blooded American male, okay? | 我是个年轻强壮的美国男人 |
[03:07] | No one is questioning your manhood, Mr. Campbell. | 坎贝尔先生 我不是质疑你的男子气概 |
[03:10] | You could be a warrior, | 你可能是个勇士 |
[03:11] | An athlete, a bull of a man. | 是个运动员 甚至是头壮牛 |
[03:14] | George Washington was sterile. | 但乔治·华盛顿那样的伟人也是不育的 |
[03:17] | Fertility has nothing to do with manliness. | 生育能力和男子气概无关 |
[03:23] | Do you want to have a child? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[03:24] | What kind of question is that? | 这算是什么问题 |
[03:28] | Of course I do. | 我当然想了 |
[03:30] | What man doesn’t want a child? | 哪个男人不想要孩子 |
[03:35] | Although you think about the world right now. | 虽然想想看如今的世界很让人失望 |
[03:39] | The bomb… | 炸弹什么的[冷战期间的导弹危机] |
[03:41] | Do you worry about the world? | 你担心这个世界吗 |
[03:44] | Occasionally. | 偶尔 |
[03:49] | Do you work with X-rays, | 你工作时会接触到X光 |
[03:50] | Radioactive material, | 放射性物质 |
[03:52] | Or toxic chemicals? | 或者有毒化学品吗 |
[03:53] | I’m in advertising. | 我是做广告的 |
[03:55] | We got a Xerox machine, but I don’t use it. | 我们倒是有台复印机 但我没用过 |
[03:59] | Not personally. | 起码没亲自用过 |
[04:01] | Advertising? | 广告业吗 |
[04:02] | Must be a lot of fun. | 肯定有很趣 |
[04:04] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[04:05] | I’m an account man. | 我只是个业务员 |
[04:07] | I spend half my day tiptoeing around creative crybabies | 我一半的时间都跟在那些矫情的创意人才身后 |
[04:11] | And the other half drinking with ungrateful turnips | 剩下一半的时间还要应酬那些忘恩负义 |
[04:13] | Who just fell off the truck. | 自以为满腹才华的蠢货 |
[04:15] | I’m completely replaceable, | 我只是个可有可无的角色 |
[04:18] | Even though I just brought in a huge account. | 尽管我才为公司招来一大批新客户 |
[04:22] | Then you throw this baby thing on top of it, | 但是一想到生孩子的事情 |
[04:27] | The economy contracting, my in-laws… | 经济合同 我的亲家什么的 |
[04:30] | Yes, it’s a lot. | 是啊 麻烦事总是很多 |
[04:32] | What about your parents? | 你父母的情况怎么样 |
[04:34] | My father just passed away. | 我父亲刚去世 |
[04:36] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:40] | Do you think that has something to do with this? | 你觉得这事和不孕有关吗 |
[04:42] | It doesn’t. | 肯定没有 |
[04:44] | I mean | 我是说 |
[04:46] | I try not to think about it. | 我试着不去想它 |
[04:48] | It’s been a few months. | 那事已经过去好几个月了 |
[04:50] | It is a difficult moment in the life cycle. | 这只是生命中的一个艰难期 |
[04:54] | But we are part of a continuum, aren’t we? | 但生命总是浮沉不定的 是吧 |
[04:58] | So maybe I’m the end of the line. | 或许我们家到我这代就是终点了 |
[05:05] | Well, that’ll do it, Mr. Campbell. | 好吧 我问完了 坎贝尔先生 |
[05:08] | I think I feel better already. | 我觉得我感觉好多了 |
[05:10] | Can you send in your wife? | 可以叫你妻子进来吗 |
[05:12] | And then I’d like you to schedule a time with a nurse | 你可以去和护士预约一下时间 |
[05:14] | For a semen analysis. | 做一个精液检测 |
[05:17] | Whenever she’s free. | 只要她有空 我随时奉陪 |
[05:23] | Red and green are my colors, so we’re gonna do christmas. | 我喜欢绿色和红色 所以准备圣诞节结婚 |
[05:25] | He doesn’t know that yet. | 他现在还不知道 |
[05:27] | I can cover mr. Draper’s desk for you. | 我可以代替你为德雷柏先生工作 |
[05:29] | I know you’ll have your hands full. | 我知道你会很忙的 |
[05:30] | You had your shot. | 你又不是没试过 |
[05:31] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[05:33] | Miss holloway, those aren’t wedding bells. | 霍洛韦小姐 那可不是教堂婚礼的钟声 |
[05:35] | I’m so sorry, Mr. Draper. | 很抱歉 德雷柏先生 |
[05:37] | Mr. Draper’s office. | 德雷柏先生办公室 |
[05:39] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[05:44] | Mr. Draper, Bobbie Barrett on line 1. | 德雷柏先生 1号线芭比·巴雷特找您 |
[05:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:54] | Bobbi | 芭比 |
[05:56] | Don, I want you to ask me how I am. | 唐 我希望你能够问候我一下 |
[06:01] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[06:02] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪儿 |
[06:04] | I’m in my office, | 在我的办公室 |
[06:06] | Where you called me. | 你打给我的地方 |
[06:09] | You sound a little tipsy. | 你听起来有点醉了 |
[06:10] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[06:12] | We sold Grin and barrett. | 电视台有意预定《格林和巴雷特》这档节目 |
[06:14] | Congratulations. You got an order? | 恭喜 你拿到合同了吗 |
[06:16] | No, but we’re going to make a pilot. | 还没 不过可以拍试映了 |
[06:19] | I remember that because jimmy said, | 我记得那个是因为吉米说过 |
[06:21] | “ask her. She’s made every pilot in town.” | “问她吧” 这里所有的试映都是她拍的 |
[06:25] | Come celebrate with me. | 来和我一起庆祝吧 |
[06:26] | I’m at Sardi’s, surrounded by clowns. | 我在赛迪酒吧 被些小丑包围着 |
[06:31] | And why would I come? | 我为什么要去 |
[06:33] | I’m being ignored. Come take up my time. | 我被晾在一边 来陪我消磨时间吧 |
[06:38] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[06:40] | You provided key advice. | 你说得很对 |
[06:42] | We can call it business. | 我们也可以管这个叫公事 |
[06:44] | No. Let’s not confuse this. | 不 不要把这两个混为一谈 |
[06:47] | I’m about to change my mind. | 我快要改变主意了 |
[07:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:08] | Was there even a party? | 这里有派对吗 |
[07:10] | He’ll have an old fashioned. | 给他一杯古典鸡尾酒 |
[07:16] | Buddy Hackett told Jimmy | 布迪·汉克特对吉米说 |
[07:18] | That Gleason didn’t have to make a pilot, | 格里森根本不用去拍试映 |
[07:20] | So Jimmy went home to sulk, | 所以吉米回到家里生闷气 |
[07:22] | And the rest went out to celebrate that they ruined his day. | 其他人则出来庆祝他今天过得很糟 |
[07:24] | So here we are. | 所以我就来这里了 |
[07:28] | I expect him to get this way when it’s bad, | 我知道事情不如意的时候他就这样 |
[07:30] | But when it’s good? | 但现在一切都很好啊 |
[07:33] | Maybe he doesn’t understand how big this is. | 也许他还不明白这事的重要性 |
[07:34] | No, he does. | 不 他明白的 |
[07:35] | It’s the big opportunity he’s bound to ruin. | 他非要把这事搞砸了才行 |
[07:51] | Mr. Draper. | 德雷柏先生 |
[07:52] | Miss Menken. | 麦肯太太 |
[07:53] | Actually, it’s mrs. Katz. | 现在是卡茨太太 |
[07:56] | – This is my husband Tilden. – Pleasure. | -这是我丈夫蒂尔顿 -见到你很荣幸 |
[08:00] | Mr. Draper’s firm did some work for us a while back. | 德雷柏先生的公司曾经帮我们做过些事 |
[08:03] | Advertising. | 广告宣传 |
[08:09] | I’m Bobbie Barrett. | 我是芭比·巴雷特 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:12] | Mrs. Barrett’s husband is a comedian who works with me. | 巴雷特女士的丈夫是与我共事的喜剧演员 |
[08:16] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[08:17] | Tilden. I love comedians. | 我是蒂尔顿 我喜欢喜剧演员 |
[08:22] | So, how are things at Grey? | 格蕾公司那边怎么样了 |
[08:23] | Are they still taking credit for everything we did? | 他们还在把我们的功劳都据为己有吗 |
[08:25] | He’s all business, isn’t he? | 他就知道工作 是吧 |
[08:29] | Now, Rach, we don’t want to miss the curtain. | 雷切尔 电影要开始了 |
[08:31] | We have seats for a funny thing happened. | 我们买了《春光满古城》的票 |
[08:32] | Oh, it’s wonderful. | 噢 那电影真是太棒了 |
[08:34] | Well, you two enjoy working together. | 好吧 你们继续享受工作 |
[08:38] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[08:49] | So, I would like some really good chow. | 我现在想好好吃点东西 |
[08:53] | Shall we go elsewhere? | 可以去别的地方吗 |
[08:54] | We can. | 当然 |
[08:56] | Does feel a little cloudy in here right now. | 是不是现在做这里感觉很不自在 |
[08:59] | No, it’s fine. | 不 还好 |
[09:03] | So, tell me what I want. | 猜我想吃什么 |
[09:07] | Steak tartare. | 鞑靼牛排 |
[09:09] | Oh, my god, you’re good. | 噢 天呐 真准 |
[09:12] | Hearts of palm salad. Steak tartare. | 棕榈之心沙拉 鞑靼牛排 |
[09:15] | I always order for Jimmy. | 我总是帮吉米点菜 |
[09:18] | Watch the money. | 看管钱财 |
[09:20] | Otherwise he ends up supporting for people we don’t know. | 不然到最后他总是为那些陌生人买单 |
[09:23] | He doesn’t realize that being a big | 他还不知道作为一个大人物 |
[09:25] | shot means you don’t have to pay. | 根本就不用自己掏钱 |
[09:28] | I think you’re wrong about that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[09:31] | In the end, we’re in different businesses, okay? | 你我所做的生意是不同的好不好 |
[09:36] | To a nice price on the pilot. | 祝试映成功 |
[09:43] | And I boxed them in for 39 on the air if they order. | 他们要是预定的话 我一定要一个高价 |
[09:46] | You should have seen my neckline. | 你应该见识过我的能耐 |
[09:48] | You really do his business, don’t you? | 你真的是用心在帮他做事 是吧 |
[09:51] | If it wasn’t for me, it wouldn’t be grin and barrett. | 如果不是我 根本就没有《格林和巴雷特》 |
[09:54] | It’d be Grin and Brownstein. | 可能会变成《格林和布朗斯坦》 |
[09:57] | This is america. | 这就是美国 |
[09:58] | Pick a job and then become the person that does it. | 选个行当 然后成为这一行的先锋人物 |
[10:04] | Well, that’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[10:06] | Right after I met Jimmy, | 我认识吉米以后 |
[10:08] | I watched somebody’s uncle morty close a deal for him, | 我曾见过一个人因为叔叔有权势而受宠 |
[10:13] | And I realized I negotiate for everything… | 然后我发现我总是在讨价还价 |
[10:16] | The rent, the plumber, my hairdresser. | 房租 水管工 我的发型师 |
[10:18] | I even did it in a department store once. | 甚至有一次是在百货公司里 |
[10:22] | It’s touchy because you’re really telling somebody | 这很不容易 因为你其实是要告诉他们 |
[10:24] | They’re not worth what they think. | 他们并没有自己想象中那么有价值 |
[10:26] | But you can’t hurt their feelings. | 但同时又不能伤害他们的感情 |
[10:28] | Negotiating is a bore. | 谈判协商是很无聊的 |
[10:31] | It’s hand-to-hand combat. | 不 这是正面的交锋 |
[10:35] | You don’t like negotiating. | 你并不喜欢谈判协商 |
[10:37] | What the hell do you like? | 那你喜欢什么 |
[10:39] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:41] | Doesn’t have to be in business. | 不是专指工作上的 |
[10:43] | I’ll take anything. | 其他方面也可以 |
[10:49] | You can’t even answer. | 你居然回答不出来 |
[10:50] | The answer is huge. | 答案太多了 |
[10:55] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[10:58] | Do you like the ocean? | 你喜欢海吗 |
[11:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:02] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我喜欢 |
[11:06] | I have a little place in stony brook, right on the shore. | 我在斯托尼布鲁克的海岸边有间房子 |
[11:17] | I want to have you on the beach. | 我想和你一起躺在沙滩上 |
[11:20] | Feel the cold sand on my back | 感受背下散落的冰凉的沙 |
[11:22] | with the surf pounding behind us. | 听着海浪拍打岩石的声音 |
[11:37] | I can smell the ocean. | 我可以闻到海的味道 |
[11:44] | I love bridges. | 我喜欢桥 |
[11:48] | I don’t know if it’s the drop | 不知道是因为那种落下来的感觉 |
[11:49] | Or just because you get to see something disappearing behind you. | 还是因为能看到一切消失在身后 |
[11:54] | Do you like bridges? | 你喜欢桥吗 |
[11:57] | I do. | 是的 |
[12:01] | That’s two things you like. | 这是你喜欢的第二样东西了 |
[12:03] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[12:08] | Movies. | 电影 |
[12:10] | Yes. Spartacus? | 就是啊 斯巴达克斯吗 |
[12:15] | You seen the foreign ones? | 你看了国外的那个吗 |
[12:17] | So sexy. | 太性感了 |
[12:20] | La Notte. | 《夜》[米切朗基罗.安东尼奥尼拍的电影] |
[12:21] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:25] | Why is it so hard to just enjoy things? | 想尽情地享受为什么这么难呢 |
[12:32] | God, I feel so good. | 天呐 我感觉真好 |
[12:40] | I don’t feel a thing. | 我什么感觉也没有 |
[13:25] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[13:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:29] | I think so. | 还好 |
[13:35] | Are you okay in there? | 你们没事吧 |
[13:52] | Mr. Draper, your wife says that the whiskey was hers. | 德雷柏先生 你妻子说那瓶威士忌是她的 |
[13:56] | But you did fail the sobriety test. | 但是你并没有通过酒精测试 |
[13:59] | You’re at the legal limit… 0.15 percent. | 你体内的酒精含量与警戒线擦边 0.15% |
[14:03] | The fine’s $150. | 罚款是150美元 |
[14:08] | May I? | 可以拿吗 |
[14:26] | I have $63 and some subway tokens. | 我只有63块和一些地铁代币 |
[14:31] | I’ll mail you the rest. | 剩下的我会寄给你的 |
[14:32] | I need you to pay the fine tonight. | 你现在就得付清你的罚款 |
[14:35] | Or I can put you up. | 或者我可以把你关起来 |
[14:39] | Let me call a cab,and I’ll send an employee | 你让我走的话 我会叫一个员工 |
[14:41] | Out here with the $500 tomorrow morning. | 明早送五百元过来 |
[14:44] | I bet you would, too. | 我相信你 |
[14:46] | No, it’s just 150. | 但是150就够了 |
[14:50] | It’s within my rights to detain you. | 我有权拘留你 |
[14:52] | What is the problem? | 为什么 |
[14:54] | People’s kids are out on that road, sir. | 那条路上还有小孩子 先生 |
[14:57] | Call somebody. | 给谁打个电话 |
[15:03] | Or maybe your wife has a friend. | 或许你妻子可以找个熟人来 |
[15:44] | I have $110. | 我有110美元 |
[15:47] | It’s all I could get short notice. | 现在我只有这么多 |
[16:08] | If you’re going to be sick, please tell me. | 如果你想吐 请告诉我 |
[16:13] | This is my brother-in-law’s car. | 这是我姐夫的车 |
[16:16] | I put $2.00 worth of gas in it. | 我加了两美元的油 |
[16:18] | I don’t want to have to clean it, too. | 我可不想还要出钱找人清理 |
[16:25] | Mr. Draper, I think you should keep her awake. | 德雷柏先生 我觉得你应该让她保持清醒 |
[16:27] | Bobbie, stay up! | 芭比 醒醒 |
[16:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:38] | What do you think? | 你在想什么 |
[16:42] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:43] | You can drop me off at Grand Central. | 我在前面的大中央车站下车 |
[16:45] | Bobbie, what do you want to do? | 芭比 你要去哪 |
[16:46] | Jimmy can’t see me this way. | 不能让吉米看到我这样子 |
[16:49] | I should check in somewhere | 我得去找间旅馆 |
[16:50] | See how the shiner does. | 看看这青肿的眼眶能不能好点 |
[16:54] | Peggy, do you have a roommate? | 佩奇 你一个人住吗 |
[16:56] | No. | 是的 |
[16:57] | I don’t know. | 这样不好 |
[16:58] | No, you should stay with me. | 不 你应该和我一起 |
[17:01] | Just for the night, if you want. | 如果你愿意 一个晚上就好 |
[17:05] | Mr. Draper, you need to rent a car. | 德雷柏先生 你需要租辆车 |
[17:07] | I can take you to LaGuardia. | 我可以载你去拉瓜迪亚机场附近 |
[17:10] | Idlewild is better. | 艾德威尔德机场比较好 |
[17:11] | The cross island or the belt parkway. | 走跨岛公园大道或者外环公园大道 |
[17:13] | It’s faster to take the Grand Central to Laguardia. | 从大中央车站去拉瓜迪亚机场比较快 |
[17:20] | I don’t have any clothes. | 我没有换洗的衣服 |
[17:22] | I wish I was your size. | 希望我的尺码和你一样 |
[17:24] | Do you have any dry cleaning? | 你有衣服在干洗店吗 |
[17:27] | I’ll pick it up. | 我可以帮你去取 |
[17:28] | In the city. | 在城里 |
[17:30] | I’ll go in and get it first thing. | 我明天一早就去取 |
[17:32] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[17:36] | Hello. | 喂 |
[17:39] | Leave her alone. | 别管她 |
[17:44] | No one in the office can know about this. | 这事我不想让任何人知道 |
[17:48] | It’s business. | 这是公事 |
[17:54] | You’ll have to believe me that I’ll forget this. | 相信我 我会忘了它的 |
[17:58] | I don’t want you treating me badly | 我不想因为这件事情 |
[18:00] | Because I remind you of it. | 而让你对我不满意 |
[18:04] | This can be fixed. | 这事一定会有办法解决的 |
[18:46] | Where the hell were you? | 你去哪了 |
[18:47] | I was in an accident. | 出了点小事故 |
[18:51] | What? Are you okay? | 什么 你没事吧 |
[18:54] | What happened? | 出什么事情了 |
[18:55] | By the time I could call,I didn’t want to wake you. | 本来可以通知你的 但我不想吵醒你 |
[18:59] | Wake… | 吵醒 |
[19:00] | Wake me? | 吵醒我吗 |
[19:01] | I’ve been awake all night. | 我整晚都睡不着 |
[19:04] | I knew something was wrong. | 我就知道有些事情不对劲 |
[19:06] | I could feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[19:07] | I went to the doctor a while ago,and I have high blood pressure. | 我前段时间去看医生 他说我有高血压 |
[19:12] | What the hell, don? | 怎么回事 唐 |
[19:15] | It’s fine, except… | 没什么 除了 |
[19:17] | He gave me a prescription, | 他给我开的药方 |
[19:18] | And I think the pills mixed with the drinks was too much. | 可能是药和酒混合起来让我有点晕 |
[19:23] | I lost control of the car. | 我的车失控了 |
[19:25] | Jesus. How could you not tell me about this? | 天呐 你为什么要瞒着我 |
[19:29] | I didn’t want to worry you. | 我不想让你担心 |
[19:32] | I’ve been up all night. | 我整晚都睡不着 |
[19:34] | And now I find out you’re sick and you could have died? | 现在你告诉我你病了 而且差点死掉 |
[19:39] | What did you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么样 |
[19:41] | Have you come down there? | 让你赶到警察局去吗 |
[19:43] | Ask Francine in the middle of the night to watch the kids | 让弗朗辛大半夜过来照看孩子吗 |
[19:45] | Because your husband’s in the drunk tank? | 就因我酒后驾车被拘留了吗 |
[19:46] | Who cares if I couldn’t help you? | 就算我不能帮你那又怎样 |
[19:49] | You should call me. | 你应该给我打电话的 |
[19:52] | I’m your wife. | 我是你老婆 |
[19:53] | I was solving a problem, Bets. | 贝蒂 我在处理一个问题 |
[19:54] | I need a clear head. | 我需要保持大脑清晰 |
[19:57] | You can’t get all hysterical. | 你可以不要这么激动吗 |
[20:01] | I didn’t know you were waiting up. | 我不知道你在等我 |
[20:06] | You promised you wouldn’t disappear like that anymore. | 答应我你不会再这样玩失踪了 |
[20:14] | I have to get changed and go in. | 我得换衣服然后去公司 |
[20:18] | You’re going to the office? | 你现在要去公司吗 |
[20:19] | I don’t want anyone to know about this. | 我不想让其他人知道这事 |
[20:23] | I rented a car. I’ll have to get my car. | 我租了辆车 我得去取回我的车 |
[20:25] | I don’t care about the car, Don. | 我不关心那辆车 唐 |
[20:29] | My father has high blood pressure. | 我父亲也有高血压 |
[20:33] | I’ll swing by dr. Mclattery on the way in. | 我会顺路去一趟迈克拉特利医生那里 |
[20:38] | Just help me get dressed, okay? | 帮我换下衣服可以吗 |
[20:53] | You can fend without me. | 你可以自己照顾自己 |
[20:57] | I’m at a fat farm. | 我现在在减肥中心 |
[21:00] | One of your friends made a crack about my ass. | 因为你的一个朋友笑话我的屁股 |
[21:02] | It doesn’t matter who. | 无所谓是谁 |
[21:11] | Well, we’re gonna be all over the television, | 听着 我们会上电视 |
[21:13] | And the camera adds 10 pounds. | 摄像机会让我看起来更加肥胖 |
[21:17] | No. You look fine. | 不 你看起来还可以 |
[21:21] | Jimmy, stop. | 够了 吉米 |
[21:23] | You and I both know | 你我都知道 |
[21:24] | You should have behaved yourself last night. | 你昨晚应该控制一下自己的脾气 |
[21:28] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:35] | I couldn’t find an ashtray. | 我找不到烟灰缸 |
[21:40] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[21:41] | I thought you might be hungry. | 我想你可能饿了 |
[21:42] | It’ll ruin my alibi. | 这会拆穿我的谎言 |
[21:45] | I need cottage cheese and champagne. | 我需要脱脂芝士和香槟 |
[21:48] | I’m joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[21:51] | Do you mind if I lay down for a few minutes? | 你介意我去睡一会吗 |
[21:53] | I’m not used to being up all night. | 我还不习惯熬夜 |
[21:55] | Of course, dear. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[21:56] | And I got this to keep me company. | 有这个陪我就好了 |
[21:59] | I’ll make up the couch for you. | 我帮你铺好沙发 |
[22:00] | You must be beat, too. | 你应该也很累了 |
[22:01] | I’ll make it. | 我自己来就好了 |
[22:03] | – Where are the linens? – Just a minute. | -床单在哪里 -一会儿就好 |
[22:09] | Oh, Marilyn. | 玛丽莲[梦露] |
[22:12] | The tragedy you live. | 你的悲惨生活 |
[22:15] | I’m sure glad I don’t have problems. | 真庆幸我没有什么问题 |
[22:18] | I think most women would love to have her problems. | 相信大多数女人都会羡慕她所谓的问题 |
[22:22] | Somebody said she’s gonna be at the fundraiser | 有人说她会出席礼拜六晚上 |
[22:24] | At the garden on saturday night. | 在花园举行的资金筹集活动 |
[22:27] | You know, the president’s birthday? | 就是总统生日那天 |
[22:30] | I really don’t want to miss it. | 我真的不想错过那天 |
[22:32] | Do you have a headache? | 你头疼吗 |
[22:33] | Because we had a little boy in our neighborhood | 我邻居的一个小男孩 |
[22:36] | Who fell off a swing set and hit his head | 他从秋千上摔下来摔到头 |
[22:38] | And went to sleep. And then he died. | 然后在睡梦中死了 |
[22:42] | Well, it’s certainly good to have company. | 我能去阴间陪他不是很好吗 |
[22:44] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t talk that way. | 抱歉 我不该这么说 |
[22:50] | I keep forgetting the accident. | 我在努力忘记昨天的事故 |
[22:53] | It was terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[22:56] | And it keeps getting stranger. | 但是却越记越清楚 |
[22:58] | If you’re lucky, it will disappear. | 幸运的话 你很快就会忘记的 |
[23:01] | I have to lie down. | 我得去躺会儿了 |
[23:04] | Are you his secretary? | 你是他的秘书吗 |
[23:06] | No, but we work together. | 不是 只是在一起工作 |
[23:10] | We’ll both be handling Mr. Draper for the time being. | 我暂时帮你一起处理德雷柏先生的事 |
[23:13] | Now, you’re a college girl, | 因为你是个大学生 |
[23:14] | So I’m going to expect you to jump in with haste. | 所以我希望你能很快的熟悉这份工作 |
[23:16] | I have a lot of arrangements to make for my wedding. | 因为我的婚礼有很多筹备工作要做 |
[23:19] | Oh, my goodness. Congratulations. | 噢 天呐 恭喜你 |
[23:21] | He’s a doctor. He doesn’t work here, | 他是医生 不在这里工作 |
[23:23] | So don’t worry about putting your foot in your mouth. | 所以不用介意说错话 |
[23:25] | Lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[23:26] | Let me see? | 让我看看你的婚戒 |
[23:28] | It’s so lively. | 简直光彩夺目 |
[23:31] | You’d like to think it doesn’t matter. | 你可能会觉得结婚是件容易的事情 |
[23:36] | I’ve been offered a few, and this is by far the best. | 很多人向我求过婚 不过这是最好的一个 |
[23:43] | I’m a little bit clairvoyant, | 我的第六感告诉我 |
[23:45] | And I think you two are going to be very happy together. | 你们两个会很幸福的 |
[23:54] | I feel like I’m walking in tall cotton. | 我觉得我就像飞黄腾达了一样 |
[23:56] | Aren’t you darling? You’re gonna be gangbusters. | 当然了 亲爱的 你一定会成功的 |
[24:00] | Mr. Draper is impatient. Do not let it intimidate you. | 德雷柏先生没什么耐心 但是不用害怕 |
[24:06] | If it isn’t the welcome wagon. | 不过这个小欢迎团可就不一样了 |
[24:08] | Hello there. | 你好啊美女 |
[24:10] | I’m Ken Cosgrove, accounts. | 我是肯.科斯格罗夫 会计 |
[24:12] | Paul Kinsey, copywriter. | 保罗.金西 撰稿人 |
[24:14] | Harry Crane, married. | 哈里.克雷恩 已婚 |
[24:16] | Jane siegel. | 简 单身 |
[24:18] | Anything I can help you gentlemen with? | 请问有什么可以效劳的吗 先生们 |
[24:20] | I actually need to see mr. Draper. | 我们是来找德雷柏先生的 |
[24:24] | Is he in? | 他在吗 |
[24:27] | – Morning, don. – Morning. | -唐 早上好 -早上好 |
[24:29] | Mr. Draper. | 德雷柏先生 |
[24:32] | I’d like you to meet Jane, the new girl. | 这是新来的 她叫简 |
[24:34] | Morning. | 早 |
[24:37] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 可以和你谈谈吗 |
[24:42] | I’m gonna help you hold onto this one. | 我会帮你守住这一个的 |
[24:44] | I’m not paying attention anymore until they’re here a month. | 要我注意到她至少需要一个月的时间 |
[24:48] | What happened to your wing? | 你的手怎么了 |
[24:50] | I missed the bottom step. | 下楼梯不小心踩空了 |
[24:55] | It’s an old house. | 都是所老房子惹的祸 |
[24:56] | I got an urgent call from Jimmy Barrett. | 吉米·巴雷特给我打了个紧急电话 |
[24:58] | He wants to come in. | 他想要来一趟 |
[25:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:01] | He wouldn’t say. | 他没说 |
[25:02] | Was he upset about something? | 什么事让他不高兴了吗 |
[25:05] | Who can tell? | 谁知道呢 |
[25:12] | I want you to put him off a few days, | 你让他迟些再来 |
[25:13] | Let him cool. | 让他冷静一下 |
[25:15] | He’ll make more sense. | 这样他才会比较讲理 |
[25:16] | Good idea. He probably wants a rubdown. | 好主意 他大概需要按摩放松一下 |
[25:18] | Paper says they ordered his pilot. | 报纸上说他的试映有着落了 |
[25:20] | Friday. | 礼拜五 |
[25:24] | Should I talk to your girl? | 我应该和你的新人说说吗 |
[25:25] | I’ll handle it. | 我来就好 |
[25:26] | You bet. | 当然了 |
[25:29] | Get the door. | 随手关门 |
[25:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:45] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事情吧 |
[25:46] | Yes, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[25:48] | Is she awake? | 她醒了吗 |
[25:49] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[25:53] | Put her on. | 让她接电话 |
[25:54] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
[26:05] | I didn’t think you’d call. | 我还以为你不会打来 |
[26:06] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[26:07] | I don’t know. I just… | 不知道 我只是 |
[26:09] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[26:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:13] | Jimmy called. He wants to meet with me. | 吉米打电话来说想见我 |
[26:15] | He does? | 真的吗 |
[26:17] | I called him, and everything went fine. | 我打过电话给他了 没什么事情 |
[26:19] | So you don’t know anything about this? | 所以你也不知道是什么事了 |
[26:21] | You think I’d be in brooklyn if I didn’t have to be? | 你觉得有事的话我还会呆在布鲁克林吗 |
[26:23] | I talked to him. I’m covered. Believe me. | 我跟他谈过了 相信我 我掩饰的很好 |
[26:26] | I do. | 我相信你 |
[26:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:30] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[26:33] | You? | 你呢 |
[26:35] | It’s going to be better. | 一切都会好的 |
[26:37] | Good. | 嗯 |
[26:40] | Take care. | 保重 |
[26:52] | Do you want to play cards or something? | 你想玩牌或者别的什么吗 |
[26:54] | I think I have some. | 我有一些 |
[26:55] | No. | 不用了 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry, but it’s killing me. | 不好意思 不过我真的很想知道 |
[27:09] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要做这些 |
[27:11] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[27:12] | He’s my boss. | 他是我老板 |
[27:13] | Quite an example he’s setting. | 他倒是树立了个好榜样 |
[27:19] | Are you seeing him? | 你们在交往吗 |
[27:21] | No. | 没有 |
[27:24] | So what, then? | 那是为什么 |
[27:25] | He’s done a lot for me. | 他帮了我很多 |
[27:28] | He made me a copywriter. | 他让我成了一个撰稿人 |
[27:29] | I bet you made yourself a copywriter. | 我敢肯定那是你自己的功劳 |
[27:32] | All these books. | 看看这些书 |
[27:35] | He’s a decent man, isn’t he? | 他是个正派的人 对吧 |
[27:38] | You wouldn’t think he would be. | 你不这么认为吧 |
[27:40] | I never expect him to be any other way than what he is. | 我从不希望他违背自己的本性做人 |
[27:55] | We’ll keep her here for another few weeks. | 我们会让她在这里再多住几个礼拜 |
[27:57] | She’s still not in any condition to make decisions for herself. | 她的健康状况还不足以自己做决定 |
[28:00] | She should be at home. | 她应该回家 |
[28:02] | Listen to the doctor, mama. | 妈妈 听医生的话 |
[28:05] | In this kind of psychoneurotic disorder… | 在这种精神不稳定的情况下 |
[28:07] | Hello, ma. | 嗨 妈 |
[28:10] | Hello, dear. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[28:13] | I’m afraid you’ll have to leave us alone. | 恐怕您得先出去一会儿 |
[28:17] | I’m going but I’m not leaving, peaches | 亲爱的 我先出去一会儿 但我不会走的 |
[28:32] | Hello, Peggy. | 你好 佩奇 |
[28:34] | How are you today? | 今天感觉怎么样 |
[28:36] | I still feel so tired. | 我还是觉得很累 |
[28:39] | Do you know what year it is? | 你知道今年的年份吗 |
[28:43] | It’s 1960. | 1960年 |
[28:45] | Do you know who the president is? | 现任总统是谁 |
[28:47] | Dwight d. Eisenhower. | 德怀特·戴维·艾森豪威尔 |
[28:50] | Good. Do you know where you are, peggy? | 很好 你知道你现在在哪里吗 |
[28:56] | St. Mary’s. | 圣玛丽 |
[28:58] | Do you know why you’re here? | 知道为什么你会在这里吗 |
[29:02] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:04] | You know st. Mary’s is a hospital? | 知道这里是医院吗 |
[29:06] | Yes. | 知道 |
[29:08] | Why do you think you’re here? | 你觉得自己为什么会在这里 |
[29:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:19] | I don’t feel like myself. | 我觉得不太舒服 |
[29:21] | That’s because we have you on medication. | 那是因为我们在给你进行药物治疗 |
[29:23] | We want you to be relaxed so you feel more like talking. | 我们想让你放松下来跟我们说话 |
[29:31] | I told you what happened. | 我来告诉你发生了什么 |
[29:34] | You had a baby. | 你生了个孩子 |
[30:29] | You know, you can hear that outside. | 你知道吗 在外面都能听到 |
[30:30] | Nobody knows what I’m doing. | 但他们不知道我在做什么 |
[30:33] | It’s good for mystique. | 这样比较有神秘感 |
[30:38] | So, Joanie, I hear congratulations are in order. | 琼 我听说你要结婚了 |
[30:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:42] | Marriage. Don’t know why you’d want to join that club, baby. | 婚姻 想不到你也会想加入已婚一族 |
[30:45] | Hasn’t stopped you from having a good time. | 婚姻并不会妨碍你享受生活啊 |
[30:47] | How old is this guy? | 他多大岁数了 |
[30:49] | He’s 34. | 34岁 |
[30:51] | What’s wrong with him? | 他有什么毛病吗 |
[30:53] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[30:55] | Well, I think it’s nice to hear the story of relatively young love. | 很高兴听到一对相对年轻的人的爱情故事 |
[30:59] | Are you being a concerned daddy? | 你把我也当做你的女儿 放心不下吗 |
[31:03] | I’ll tell you the same thing I told my daughter. | 我对我女儿说过的话 我也想对你说一次 |
[31:06] | If you put a penny in a jar | 如果你在婚后第一年 |
[31:08] | Every time you make love in the first year of marriage, | 每次做爱时往罐子里扔一枚硬币 |
[31:11] | And then you take a penny out of the jar | 然后在婚后第二年 |
[31:13] | Every time you make love in the second year, | 每次做爱时从罐子里取出一枚硬币 |
[31:14] | You know what you have? | 你知道最后你会得到什么吗 |
[31:16] | A jar full of pennies. | 满满一罐硬币 |
[31:17] | I envy that girl having you to give her away. | 我真羡慕那个被你嫁出去的女孩[女儿] |
[31:22] | I’ve always been faithful to whomever I was with. | 我对我的另一半总是充满信心 |
[31:26] | And despite your jokes, | 抛开你的笑话不说 |
[31:29] | I always assumed you were unhappy with Mona, | 我一直认为你和莫娜在一起并不开心 |
[31:31] | Not the whole idea. | 这并不是婚姻的错 |
[31:34] | You aren’t just another woman, Joanie. | 琼 对我来说 你是特殊的 |
[31:36] | Well, it doesn’t matter now, does it? | 现在说这些都没有意义了不是吗 |
[31:39] | I fell in love. | 我坠入了爱河 |
[31:43] | Makes me sad. | 真让我难过 |
[31:45] | Just another reason not to come in to work. | 多了一个不来上班的理由 |
[31:48] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不会去的 |
[31:49] | Yes, you are. | 不 你会的 |
[31:51] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[31:55] | Can I give you a couple paddles for good luck? | 我送你副球拍祝你好运可以吗 |
[32:13] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[32:17] | Thanks for buying milk. | 谢谢你特地去买牛奶 |
[32:19] | I live alone. It always goes bad. | 我一个人住 牛奶总是会变质 |
[32:21] | So this really must be a kick in the head. | 这一点还真让人意外 |
[32:25] | Company is nice. | 公司就是我的另一半 |
[32:27] | Your eye’s improved. | 你的眼睛看起来好多了 |
[32:28] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[32:30] | I can cover the purple with some green eye shadow. | 我可以用绿色眼影盖住淤青的地方 |
[32:33] | Complementary colors. We use that. | 互补色 我们常用的 |
[32:35] | Old trick. | 老把戏 |
[32:37] | I was a dancer. | 我是个舞蹈演员 |
[32:38] | I met a lot of interesting people. | 所以认识很多有趣的人 |
[32:44] | You have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[32:45] | No, I don’t. | 没有 |
[32:49] | So, are you in love with him? | 那你爱上他了吗 |
[32:51] | No. | 没有 |
[32:54] | It’s not a ridiculous question. | 这不是什么荒谬的问题 |
[32:56] | Are you? | 你爱他吗 |
[32:58] | It’s a personal question, | 这问题涉及到个人隐私 |
[33:00] | And I’ve already answered you. | 而且我已经回答你了 |
[33:04] | You’re right. | 说得也是 |
[33:11] | Aren’t you going to ask me if I’m in love with him? | 你不打算问我是不是爱上他了吗 |
[33:14] | It’s none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[33:17] | You’re right again. | 你又说对了 |
[33:21] | You’re so young and beautiful. | 你这么年轻又这么漂亮 |
[33:24] | I’m not your competition. | 我不是你的情敌 |
[33:29] | That’s sweet. | 真好 |
[33:31] | Is there anything else I can get you? | 你还需要什么吗 |
[33:33] | No. | 不用了 |
[33:35] | I love your place. | 我喜欢你的家 |
[33:39] | I’ve been trying to fix it up. | 我还在没有整理好 |
[33:41] | Well, I like it. It takes me back. | 我喜欢这里 我觉得仿佛回到了过去 |
[33:59] | Unless one of you needs help finding a dead client file, | 除非你们是要找死去客户的档案 |
[34:02] | I suggest you pitch your tents elsewhere. | 否则我建议你们把注意力放到别的地方 |
[34:10] | I see what you’re doing, | 我知道你想做什么 |
[34:12] | And I have to say I’m disappointed. | 不得不说 我对你很失望 |
[34:14] | I don’t follow. | 什么意思 |
[34:15] | Your decolletage is distracting. | 你的低领衣服让人分心 |
[34:18] | This is an office that hinges on professional decorum. | 这里是庄重严肃的办公室 |
[34:21] | I’m so sorry, Joan. | 我很抱歉 琼 |
[34:24] | I didn’t realize. | 我没意识到 |
[34:25] | Better? | 这样好点了吗 |
[34:26] | Go out and get a sweater at lunch. | 午餐的时候去买件毛衣穿上 |
[34:28] | Be reasonable. | 理智一点 |
[34:31] | There’s still plenty to see, and you know that. | 还有很多地方可以看 你知道的 |
[34:41] | Jane. | 简 |
[34:42] | I have some very important talent coming in tomorrow to see don, | 有个杰出的人才明天要来见唐 |
[34:48] | Somebody famous, | 一个非常有名气的人 |
[34:49] | And I just want to make sure you’re aware of that. | 所以我想确认一下你知晓这件事 |
[34:53] | What’s your title here? | 请问您的头衔是? |
[34:55] | Title? | 头衔? |
[34:58] | I’m Ken. | 我叫肯 |
[35:01] | Cosgrove. | 科斯格罗夫 |
[35:03] | Accounts. | 业务员 |
[35:05] | Yes, you’re here in the book with Jimmy Barrett. | 是的 这里记载了你和吉米·巴雷特有预约 |
[35:07] | Would you like to go see him sometime? | 你想找个时间去见见他吗 |
[35:11] | Hey. Listen to this. | 嘿 听听这个 |
[35:27] | It’s mozart. | 这是莫扎特的曲子 |
[35:46] | You can use the mirror in the bedroom. | 你可以用卧室里的镜子 |
[35:48] | No. | 不用了 |
[35:50] | Part of the process of learning to live without your hospitality. | 我是想自己照顾自己 不好意思再麻烦你 |
[35:54] | It’s nothing. | 没什么的 |
[35:58] | Not true. | 才不是呢 |
[36:09] | I was curious if you’re aware of the value of your service. | 我很好奇 你是否明白你做这些事的意义 |
[36:13] | It’s what you’re supposed to do, isn’t it? | 这是我应该做的 不是吗 |
[36:16] | I wouldn’t say that. | 我可不这么想 |
[36:18] | People will take advantage of you. | 这样的话 其他人总会想占你便宜 |
[36:20] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[36:25] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[36:28] | Are you just some busy little bee | 难道你只是一直勤劳的小蜜蜂 |
[36:30] | Building a hive out in brooklyn? | 忙着在布鲁克林建造属于自己的蜂巢吗 |
[36:32] | Are you still trying to say thank you? | 你是想说谢谢吗 |
[36:36] | You have to start living the life of the person you want to be. | 你应该开始过你自己想要的生活 |
[36:39] | Is that what you did? | 你想说你自己就是个很好的示范吗 |
[36:48] | You’re never going to get that corner office | 你永远不会得到角落里的那件办公室 |
[36:50] | Until you start treating Don as an equal. | 除非你以平等的姿态面对唐 不再卑躬屈膝 |
[36:54] | And no one will tell you this, | 没人会告诉你这个 |
[36:56] | But you can’t be a man. | 你无法变成男人 |
[36:58] | Don’t even try. | 想都不要想 |
[37:00] | Be a woman. | 做个女人 |
[37:04] | It’s a powerful business when done correctly. | 如果做得好 这也是项伟大的事业 |
[37:12] | Do you understand what I’m saying, dear? | 亲爱的你懂我的意思吗 |
[37:17] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[37:22] | So how do I get to grand central from here, steamship? | 从这里怎么去大中央车站 坐船吗 |
[37:27] | I can walk you to the train. | 我送你去地铁站 |
[37:29] | It’s two blocks over. | 离这里两个街区而已 |
[37:30] | I’ll call a car. | 我还是叫辆车来吧 |
[37:37] | Hello? | 我回来了 |
[37:43] | How was your day? | 今天怎么样 |
[37:44] | Spectacular. | 很不错 |
[37:46] | Duck called Bert Peterson a mongoloid. | 达克说伯特·彼得森是蒙古人 |
[37:50] | What a leader of men. | 多优秀的一个男人啊 |
[37:51] | Dr. Stone’s office rang. | 斯通医生打电话来了 |
[37:53] | How is Dr. Stone? | 他那边什么情况 |
[37:55] | I didn’t ask, but the nurse said | 我没问 不过护士说 |
[37:58] | That your sample was quite viable. | 你的”样本”很有活力 |
[38:01] | Is that right? | 真的吗 |
[38:03] | Well. What do you know? | 看来我很强嘛 |
[38:09] | That is a relief, I do say. | 说实话 真是感觉如释重负 |
[38:12] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[38:15] | Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, are they? | 它们堪称强壮的小勇士 对吧 |
[38:19] | I suppose. | 但愿如此 |
[38:24] | To viability. | 敬我的生育能力 |
[38:28] | What? This is good. | 怎么了 这是好事 |
[38:30] | It is. | 是的 |
[38:34] | This is what you wanted, isn’t it? | 这是你所期望的 对吗 |
[38:35] | No, you’re right. It’s a relief. | 是啊 当然了 如释重负 |
[38:38] | Now we know it’s me. | 现在我们知道了 是我有问题 |
[38:39] | Right. | 没错 |
[38:40] | So Stone can blow up your ovaries | 所以斯通医生现在可以针对你的卵巢 |
[38:42] | Or do whatever his cutting-edge plan is. | 实施一些尖端的治疗术了 |
[38:44] | Peter, I can’t believe you. | 皮特 你居然说这种话 |
[38:47] | Wait a minute. You wanted to do this. | 等等 这可是你的主意 |
[38:50] | You had to know this was a possible outcome. | 对这样的结果你应该早有心理准备 |
[38:53] | Get back here! | 你给我回来 |
[38:55] | Trudy! | 特鲁迪 |
[39:01] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[39:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:08] | I didn’t think it through. | 是我没好好想清楚 |
[39:11] | That’s honest. | 确实 |
[39:14] | I don’t know what I thought. | 我不知道我刚刚在想什么 |
[39:17] | Who says we have to do this? | 谁说我们一定要生孩子 |
[39:19] | Except for what, It’s the next thing we’re supposed to do? | 除了什么”这是人之常情”之类的鬼话 |
[39:22] | But it is. It’s natural. | 但事实上 只有要个孩子才是正常的 |
[39:24] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[39:27] | I was having a great time. weren’t you? | 我现在就过得很好 难道你不是吗 |
[39:32] | Maybe this is the way it’s supposed to be. | 也许一切就应该是这样 |
[39:36] | I mean, you have a baby. | 你看 如果你有了孩子 |
[39:38] | You can’t travel. | 你就不能去旅行 |
[39:40] | You can’t go to the movies unless you have help, | 不能去看电影 除非有人帮你带孩子 |
[39:42] | And that’s expensive. | 请保姆是很贵的 |
[39:45] | You’re immature, peter, you know that? | 皮特 你知道吗 你太幼稚了 |
[39:47] | I just did a very private thing In a very public place for you. | 因为你 我在医院出尽了丑 |
[39:52] | And guess what. You don’t like the results. | 可是 你却不满意那个结果 |
[39:56] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么样 |
[39:57] | Express some concern. | 起码表现出你的关心 |
[40:00] | And stop talking about how you’re going to miss | 还有别再说什么你很怀念 |
[40:02] | Seeing cape fear for the third time. | 看三遍《海角惊魂》这样的话 |
[40:05] | I know one thing. | 我只知道一件事 |
[40:06] | I sure as hell wouldn’t want a kid here | 我他妈的就是不希望生个孩子 |
[40:08] | Watching this donnybrook. | 坐在这里看着我们吵架 |
[40:09] | Either you make it through this thing, | 有本事你就让自己怀孕 |
[40:12] | Or you just keep it to yourself. | 否则就老老实实闭嘴 |
[40:13] | I’m giving you that option. | 你自己选吧 |
[40:15] | Stop! | 别走 |
[40:19] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:22] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[40:26] | It’s just I really do want a baby. | 我真的很想要个孩子 |
[40:36] | What is all this for? | 这一切都是何苦呢 |
[40:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:51] | Can we eat now? | 可以坐下来吃饭了吗 |
[40:55] | Not here. | 不在这里吃 |
[40:57] | Get your coat. | 去拿你的外套 |
[41:34] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[41:38] | Are you really there? | 你真的来了 |
[41:40] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[41:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[41:47] | You got a promotion and disappeared. | 你升职然后就消失了 |
[41:51] | Your christmas present is sitting on your desk. | 你的圣诞礼物还放在桌子上 |
[41:55] | I called your house, | 我打电话去你住的地方 |
[41:56] | And your roommate gave me your mother’s number. | 你室友给了我你母亲的电话 |
[41:59] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[42:04] | Your mother told me you were quarantined. | 你母亲告诉我你被隔离了 |
[42:07] | Tb. | 肺结核病 |
[42:09] | I guess that was supposed to lessen my concern. | 我想这本应该减少我的担忧 |
[42:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:17] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[42:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:22] | What do they want you to do? | 他们想让你做什么 |
[42:28] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[42:30] | Yes, you do. | 不 你知道的 |
[42:35] | Do it. | 照做吧 |
[42:37] | Do whatever they say. | 无论他们说什么 照做就是了 |
[42:45] | Peggy, listen to me. | 听我说 佩奇 |
[42:49] | Get out of here and move forward. | 离开这里 然后继续自己的生活 |
[42:55] | This never happened. | 就当这一切从来没发生过 |
[43:00] | It will shock you how much it never happened. | 当记忆吞噬过往 你会觉得难以置信 |
[43:15] | It’s old work, and we’re meeting early next week. | 这是个旧作品 我们下周很早就要见面 |
[43:17] | The artwork is new. | 那些插图是新的 |
[43:19] | I’m going to see my father-in-law this weekend, | 这个周末我要去见我岳父 |
[43:22] | And he’s going to ask me. | 他会问我的 |
[43:26] | Mr. Draper, Jimmy Barrett is going to be early. | 德雷柏先生 吉米·巴雷特会提前来 |
[43:31] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 对不起我来晚了 |
[43:33] | Don was asking where we’re going with this. | 唐正在问我们准备怎么办 |
[43:36] | I need more time. I was sick. | 我需要多点时间 我生病了 |
[43:39] | I did my work. | 我这个样子工作还不是照做 |
[43:43] | Should we bring someone else in? | 可以叫别人来做吗 |
[43:44] | Throw it at Kurt and Smitty? | 库特或者斯密特 |
[43:46] | I don’t know. Miss Olson, do you need some help? | 别问我 奥尔森小姐 你需要帮助吗 |
[43:48] | No. I’ll have it first thing monday. | 不用 礼拜一我就会做好的 |
[43:50] | Yes, you will. | 当然了 |
[44:06] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[44:07] | Mr. Draper, I’m sorry I was unprepared. | 德雷柏先生 很抱歉我没有准备好 |
[44:09] | Don’t let it happen again. | 我不希望有第二次 |
[44:12] | Well, it’s… it’s just that… | 其实 那个 是因为 |
[44:16] | What? | 什么 |
[44:19] | $110 is a lot of money for me. | 110美元对我来说不是个小数目 |
[44:22] | Your bail. | 你的保释费 |
[44:27] | Right. | 说的对 |
[44:35] | Here. | 拿着 |
[44:37] | I’ll give you 50 tomorrow. | 剩下的50美元明天再给你 |
[44:41] | I guess when you try to forget something, | 如果你试着忘记某件事 |
[44:43] | You have to forget everything. | 你应该忘记所有的细节 |
[44:47] | Thank you, Don. | 谢谢你 唐 |
[45:00] | Wow, Draper. | 哇 德雷柏 |
[45:02] | Some kind of tomato farm you got here. | 你这简直弄得像番茄个农场 |
[45:04] | Window dressing’s important. | 窗饰是很重要的 |
[45:06] | Can I get you anything? | 请问您要喝点什么吗 |
[45:07] | I was going to ask you the same thing. | 我正想问你同样的问题呢 |
[45:12] | Blondie, wait outside. | 金发男 你在外面等我 |
[45:20] | Jimmy, Mrs. Barrett, you look good. | 吉米 巴雷特太太 你们看起来不错 |
[45:23] | You don’t. What happened to the flipper there? | 你看起来不好 你的手怎么了 |
[45:25] | Old football injury. | 以前踢球的旧伤 |
[45:27] | Yeah. I get those, too. | 是啊 我也有 |
[45:29] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[45:31] | No need. I’ll keep this short. | 不用了 我长话短说 |
[45:36] | I just want to thank you for convincing the folks at Utz | 我只是来谢谢你说服优滋的那些人 |
[45:38] | To let me do the show. | 让我的节目有机会开播 |
[45:41] | – my pleasure. – yeah. | -荣幸之至 -是啊 |
[45:43] | We all got what we wanted, didn’t we? | 我们都得到了各自想要的东西 不是吗 |
[45:45] | What I’m trying to say is, the way I behaved, | 我的意思是 鉴于我之前的处事方式 |
[45:47] | I wouldn’t have been surprised if you would have, you know, | 就算你不帮助我我也不会感到惊讶 |
[45:49] | Looked the other way on this thing, blocked it up. | 相反 你可能还会落井下石 |
[45:51] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[45:54] | This guy. | 这人 |
[45:55] | I can’t tell if he’s being smug or not. | 我完全不知道他在想什么 |
[46:00] | I just wanted you to know that I’m not a bad guy. | 我只想告诉你 我不是个坏人 |
[46:03] | You didn’t have to come all the way in here to say that. | 你不用大老远跑过来只为了说这个 |
[46:06] | I know that. | 我知道的 |
[46:07] | Nobody knows that. | 没人知道的 |
[46:11] | You’re a cool cat, Donnie. | 你很酷 唐 |
[46:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:14] | Bye, Mr. Draper. | 再见 德雷柏先生 |
[46:32] | – daddy! – daddy! | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[46:38] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[46:40] | I made it. | 总算熬过来了 |
[47:01] | Where’s the salt? | 盐在哪里 |
[47:06] | Oh, Bets. No salt? | 天呐 贝蒂 没有盐吗 |
[47:09] | You’ll see. You’ll get used to it. | 你会慢慢习惯的 |
[47:10] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为你好 |
[47:16] | What would we do without you? | 没了你我们可怎么办 |
[47:19] | Why can’t daddy have salt? | 为什么爸爸不可以吃盐 |
[47:23] | Because we love him. | 因为我们爱他 |