时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | General motors, general electric, | 通用汽车 通用电气 |
[00:41] | Lon physics corporation, | 离子物理公司 |
[00:43] | Bell telephone laboratories, cosmic inc., | 贝尔电话实验室 宇宙公司 |
[00:45] | Electro-optical systems, incorporated, | 电光系统注册公司 |
[00:48] | Texas instruments, inc., general dynamics corporation, | 德州仪器公司 通用动力公司 |
[00:50] | Hughes aircraft, martin marietta, | 休斯飞机 马丁马瑞塔公司 |
[00:52] | Westinghouse, aerojet, | 西屋公司 喷气飞机公司 |
[00:54] | Radio corporation of america, | 美国无线电公司 |
[00:56] | Semi-conductors and materials division. | 半导体和材料部门 |
[00:58] | Sounds like a hell of a stock portfolio. | 听起来倒像是很强的投资组合 |
[01:00] | It’s everyone who’s building a rocket. | 对造火箭来说足够了 |
[01:02] | Do you know, if we stay in beverly hills, | 你知道吗 如果我们留在贝佛利山庄 |
[01:04] | Even though the convention’s in santa monica, | 即使会议是在圣摩尼卡举行 |
[01:06] | We’ll be halfway to pasadena. | 我们到帕萨迪纳的路程也过半了 |
[01:08] | Pasadena? | 帕萨迪纳 |
[01:09] | Isn’t it just people with T. B? | 那儿的人是不是都患有结核病 |
[01:11] | Jet propulsion laboratories and Ray Bradbury. | 喷气推进实验室和雷·布雷德伯里[名作家] |
[01:14] | As much as I’d like to indulge | 虽然我非常乐意让你沉迷在 |
[01:16] | Your twilight zone fantasy of being shot into space… | 被发射到太空的朦胧幻想中 |
[01:18] | Believe me, it’s our fantasy, too. | 相信我 这也是我们的幻想 |
[01:22] | This is a business trip. | 但这次是公差 |
[01:23] | I don’t want either of you coming back tan. | 我不希望你们借此机会跑去晒日光浴 |
[01:25] | What if I have to play golf? | 如果为了应酬不得不去打高尔夫呢 |
[01:26] | As long as you lose. | 只要你输球就成 |
[01:28] | Crab Colson guarantees there will be some astronauts there. | 克莱伯·卡尔森保证会有宇航员出席 |
[01:31] | Really? my nephews would love an autograph. | 真的吗 我侄子们很想要他们的签名 |
[01:34] | Astronauts love golf. | 宇航员们喜欢高尔夫 |
[01:36] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能不能弄到签名 |
[01:38] | You’re there to sell, but you’re also there to listen. | 你们是去销售的 但同时也是去倾听的 |
[01:40] | Every scientist, engineer, and general is trying | 每个科学家 工程师 军事家都在 |
[01:42] | To figure out a way to put a man on the moon | 想办法把人送上月球 |
[01:45] | Or blow up moscow, whichever one costs more. | 或者去把莫斯科炸了 无论哪个花费更大些 |
[01:48] | We have to explain to them how we | 我们必须向他们解释 |
[01:49] | can help them spend that money? | 我们如何帮他们花钱达到目的 |
[01:51] | Well, it certainly would behoove us to find out… | 这确实很有利于我们发现… |
[01:53] | Campbell, you do the talking. Kinsey, you do the listening. | 坎贝尔 你负责说 金西 你负责听 |
[01:58] | Don, you wanted me to remind them about the congressmen. | 唐 你要我提醒他们关于议员的事对吧 |
[02:01] | We know. they control the purse strings. | 我们知道 他们控制着国库 |
[02:04] | No. they are the customer. | 不对 他们是顾客 |
[02:08] | They want aerospace in their districts. | 他们希望航空航天部门进入他们辖区 |
[02:11] | Let them know that we can help | 你要让他们知道我们可以帮助他们 |
[02:13] | Them bring these contracts home. | 把那些订单带回来 |
[02:19] | Did you read anything that she prepared? | 你们难道没有读她准备的材料吗 |
[02:24] | Maybe I should send her. | 或许我该派她去 |
[02:38] | You know I’ll stay out of your way. | 你知道我是不会妨碍你的 |
[02:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:42] | Lounging at the pool. | 当你懒洋洋的躺在泳池边 |
[02:44] | They’ll think you’re a young Barbara Stanwyck. | 他们会认为你是年轻版的芭芭拉·斯坦威克[名影星] |
[02:46] | Doesn’t that sound like fun? | 这听起来不是很有意思吗 |
[02:49] | If you’re there, it will make me | 如果你在那儿 会让我在同事眼里 |
[02:51] | Look less serious in the office. | 显得轻浮和不务正业 |
[02:54] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[02:55] | It’s a week, sweety. | 只有一个礼拜 亲爱的 |
[02:57] | I suppose I can go to my parents’ place in rehoboth. | 我想我还是去我爸妈在瑞和柏斯的家吧 |
[03:00] | Now you’re making me feel bad. | 你这话让我很不舒服 |
[03:03] | Is that the only alternative? | 除了这个 你就不能做其他事吗 |
[03:05] | They keep asking to spend time with me. | 他们不停的念叨想和我多在一起 |
[03:07] | Well, us. | 准确地说 是我们 |
[03:10] | They’re concerned. | 他们很关心 |
[03:12] | About what? | 关心什么 |
[03:15] | Nothing’s happening. | 那件事一直没有任何起色 |
[03:18] | Why do you insist on making me angry before I go to bed? | 为什么每次我上床前你都要惹火我 |
[03:21] | There are some very reputable agencies. | 有些信誉非常好的机构 |
[03:24] | We can’t even talk about this? | 难道我们现在连谈谈也不可以了吗 |
[03:26] | Do I have to put my foot down? | 你非要逼着我给你脸色看吗 |
[03:28] | What’s wrong with it? | 到底有什么问题呢 |
[03:30] | It’s someone else’s child. | 那是别人的孩子 |
[03:34] | Once you see a beautiful little baby, you’ll fall in love. | 一旦你看到漂亮的宝宝 你会立刻爱上他的 |
[03:39] | You know you will. | 你知道你会的 |
[03:40] | It’s not natural. | 这不合常理 |
[03:41] | I felt that way. | 我以前也这么想 |
[03:43] | But it changed. | 但现在这想法改变了 |
[03:47] | We would have our pick. | 我们可以自己选择 |
[03:49] | We are ideal candidates. | 我们是最理想的领养父母 |
[03:51] | We have means, and we’ve been to doctors, | 我们有收入 我们还找过医生 |
[03:53] | So it’s on the record that it’s something | 所以大家都非常清楚这么久以来 |
[03:54] | we’ve been wanting for a long time. | 我们是多么迫切地想要个孩子 |
[04:03] | Do your parents just think I say no to everything? | 你父母是不是觉得我总是拒绝他们 |
[04:08] | We’re not related by blood, and you love me. | 我们不是因血缘而结合的 可你依然爱我 |
[04:23] | Hello. | 喂 |
[04:25] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[04:29] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[04:29] | 10:00. are you sleeping? | 十点了 你睡着了吗 |
[04:32] | No. | 没有 |
[04:34] | William called. | 威廉打电话来了 |
[04:36] | My father had a stroke. | 我爸爸中风了 |
[04:41] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[04:42] | Three days ago. | 是三天前的事了 |
[04:44] | Gloria didn’t even call me. she had William call. | 歌莉亚甚至不打电话给我 她让威廉打的 |
[04:47] | Is it bad? | 很严重吗 |
[04:50] | She said he’s up and around, talking, | 她说他可以起来走动和说话 |
[04:53] | But she wouldn’t put him on the phone. | 但她不让他接电话 |
[04:56] | I’m coming to get you. | 我现在过来接你 |
[04:58] | No. | 不用 |
[04:59] | Bets, it’s not up for discussion. | 贝蒂 这没得商量 |
[05:00] | Take the kids to Francine. | 把孩子们送到弗朗辛那里 |
[05:02] | I don’t want to wake them. | 我不想把他们吵醒 |
[05:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:06] | I’ll be by in the morning. | 我明早过来 |
[05:08] | God. | 天啊 |
[05:10] | You know, I’ve been dreaming about a suitcase? | 你知道吗 我一直梦见一个箱子 |
[05:14] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[05:17] | Sure. | 是的 |
[05:18] | Everything’s perfect. | 一切都好极了 |
[05:21] | I’ll be by at 8. | 我8点钟到 |
[05:25] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[05:32] | Hello, Betty. | 你好 贝蒂 |
[05:34] | Hello, Gloria. | 你好 歌莉亚 |
[05:36] | Hello, Don. | 你好 唐 |
[05:38] | Look at the two of you. | 看看你们这一对 |
[05:42] | I swear to you, the doctors say it’s not serious. | 我向你发誓 医生说并不严重 |
[05:46] | We can get a room down the road at the William Penn. | 我们会在街尾的威廉·佩恩宾馆找个房间 |
[05:49] | Nonsense. | 说什么呢 |
[05:52] | Where is he? can I see him? | 他在哪儿 我可以见见他吗 |
[05:54] | He’s getting dressed. | 他在换衣服 |
[05:55] | They said he should do things on his own. | 医生说他该自己做些事 |
[05:58] | Come sit. | 过来坐坐吧 |
[06:04] | Don’t do that. | 别开灯 |
[06:06] | We’re supposed to keep it dim. | 我们得保持房间昏暗 |
[06:08] | I don’t know why. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[06:11] | Let me check on him. | 我去看看他 |
[06:14] | William. I wasn’t expecting you. | 威廉 我不知道你会来 |
[06:16] | – Good morning. – Look who’s here. | -早安 -看看谁来了 |
[06:22] | He doesn’t seem that bad. | 他看起来还不错 |
[06:24] | Don, good to see you. | 唐 见到你很高兴 |
[06:26] | Sorry about your dad. | 对你父亲的事我很遗憾 |
[06:28] | We’ll get by, right? | 我们会挺过去的 对吧 |
[06:29] | Judy’s coming later. | 朱蒂晚点会来 |
[06:31] | She’s dropping the girls off at her mother’s. | 她要把孩子载到她妈妈家 |
[06:32] | Gloria, everything is copacetic. | 歌莉亚 一切都好极了 |
[06:36] | It’ll be nice to see her. | 很高兴能见到她 |
[06:44] | It’s an angel. | 我的天使 |
[06:46] | Hi, daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[06:47] | That’s what I needed. | 这拥抱正是我需要的 |
[06:50] | Hello, Don. | 你好 唐 |
[06:53] | Get that look off your face. | 别哭丧着脸啦 |
[06:55] | Good to see you, Gene. | 见到你真好 吉恩 |
[06:56] | I’ll take a visit from you two any way I can get it. | 只要可以 我都会想办法见见你们 |
[07:00] | Where are the munchkins? | 小孩子们哪里去了 |
[07:02] | With a neighbor. | 在邻居家 |
[07:05] | Pop, did you see Don’s car? | 爸爸 你看见唐的车了吗 |
[07:08] | You finally step up to a lincoln? | 你终于买了辆林肯吗 |
[07:10] | Coupe de ville. | 凯迪拉克威乐1968 |
[07:11] | Ice-blue, white top. | 冰蓝色 白顶蓬 |
[07:14] | Very nice. | 好极了 |
[07:16] | How you feeling, daddy? | 你感觉如何 爸爸 |
[07:18] | It’s a tempest in a teapot. | 这真是小题大做 |
[07:20] | You should’ve seen her in the ambulance. | 你真该看看她在救护车里的样子 |
[07:23] | Well, we were halfway to the hospital | 我们在去医院的半路上 |
[07:25] | Before I noticed I was in my nightie. | 我才发现自己还穿着睡衣 |
[07:28] | A woman my age should not travel that way. | 我这个年纪的女人不该就那样出门的 |
[07:30] | I wish you’d called earlier. | 你应该早点通知我们 |
[07:32] | The other partners at Don’s firm know all kinds of doctors. | 唐公司里的同事认识各科的医生 |
[07:36] | In New york, right, where everything’s better. | 在纽约 什么东西都比这里好的 |
[07:41] | Always with her brow in a knit, my Ruthie here. | 我的鲁西 老是皱着眉头呢 |
[07:45] | Ruthie, my love, have you offered everybody coffee? | 鲁西 亲爱的 你给大家泡咖啡了吗? |
[07:49] | I’m Betty. | 我是贝蒂 |
[07:51] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[07:53] | Gene, this is Betty, your daughter. | 吉恩 这是贝蒂 是你的女儿 |
[07:56] | It’s not Ruth. Ruth is dead. | 她不是鲁西 鲁西已经死了 |
[08:00] | Nobody wants coffee, daddy. | 没人要喝咖啡 爸爸 |
[08:08] | Don, you were able to get off work? | 唐 你今天不用上班吗 |
[08:11] | I’m here. | 是的 |
[08:13] | – You want a drink? – I’ll get some ice. | -你要喝一杯吗 -我来加些冰块 |
[08:19] | What did the doctors say? | 医生怎么说的 |
[08:21] | It’s just like last time. | 和上一次差不多 |
[08:23] | What? | 什么 |
[08:24] | Last time? This happened before? | 上一次 之前发生过吗 |
[08:27] | Don’t get mad at her. It’s a couple little strokes. | 别怪她 只是两次小中风而已 |
[08:31] | Runs in the family. | 家族遗传 |
[08:32] | You know Gene. | 你知道的 吉恩 |
[08:34] | Always has to be the one taking care of things. | 都是因为操心的事太多了 |
[08:41] | So, Don, how did you come? | 对了 唐 你们怎么过来的 |
[08:42] | Did you take the turnpike? | 走的是收费公路吗 |
[08:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:59] | Look at this. It’s my lunch date. | 看 我的午餐伴侣来了 |
[09:03] | Hello, baby. You’re early. | 你好 宝贝 来的真早 |
[09:06] | You remember Ken and Pete? | 你还记得肯和皮特吗 |
[09:09] | Hello, Sheila. | 你好 希拉 |
[09:10] | Want to get in a few more meals before | 是想在他去金色西岸之前 |
[09:12] | You lose him to the Golden West? | 再和他好好吃几顿饭吗 |
[09:14] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[09:15] | We’re going to Los Angeles together. | 我们要一起去洛杉矶 |
[09:17] | It’s horrible, but somebody has to go. | 挺可怕的 不过总得有人去 |
[09:20] | Where? | 哪里 |
[09:21] | Californ-l-a. | 加利福尼亚 |
[09:23] | Thank you, Pete. | 谢谢你 皮特 |
[09:25] | Come on, Campbell. | 走吧 坎贝尔 |
[09:27] | Time to put something else in that mouth. | 是时候去吃点东西了 |
[09:29] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:32] | I was going to tell you at lunch. | 我原打算在午饭时告诉你的 |
[09:34] | Why are you going to Los Angeles? | 你们为什么要去洛杉矶 |
[09:37] | Come on. Not here. | 跟我来 换个地方说话 |
[09:44] | It just came up. | 这是刚刚才做的决定 |
[09:47] | The election’s not for months. | 离选举还有几个月呢 |
[09:48] | We can register voters in October. | 我们可以在10月再登记选民 |
[09:49] | It has nothing to do with the election. | 这和选举没什么关系 |
[09:51] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[09:53] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[09:54] | I’d rather face Mississippi and those people screaming at me | 从加州回来后我将去密西西比州 |
[09:57] | And maybe getting shot after I go to California. | 到时我可能会被选民们申讨甚至枪杀 |
[10:01] | Are you scared? | 你害怕了吗 |
[10:03] | Don’t pretend like it’s not scary. | 别假装这一点都不可怕 |
[10:06] | Look, I have to go. | 听着 我必须要去 |
[10:07] | Why? What is so important? | 为什么 什么事那么重要 |
[10:10] | It’s a convention. | 是个重要会议 |
[10:13] | I’m not allowed to talk about it. | 我不能告诉你 |
[10:23] | Hello, Mr. Kinsey. | 你好 金西先生 |
[10:25] | Please, Hollis. It’s paul. | 拜托 霍利斯 叫我保罗 |
[10:27] | This is Sheila, my girlfriend. | 这是希拉 我的女朋友 |
[10:29] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:37] | Did you ever really plan on going down south? | 你是否早就有计划要去南方 |
[10:40] | How could you ask that? | 你怎么能这么问 |
[10:42] | This just came up. | 都说了是刚刚才决定的 |
[10:49] | You can always get another job at a grocery store. | 你可以轻易找到一份在杂货店的工作 |
[10:51] | I can’t just walk into an ad agency. | 广告公司可不是那么好进的 |
[10:55] | I can’t believe you. | 我真不敢相信 |
[10:57] | All you do is complain about that place and those people. | 你总是在抱怨这个抱怨那个的 |
[11:00] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[11:02] | Well, I’m going. | 好了 那我一个人走 |
[11:03] | I guess I’ll just hop in Billy Kaplan’s bus | 我想我会跳上比利’卡普兰的车 |
[11:05] | with ten strangers | 和10个陌生人挤挤 |
[11:06] | Why can’t it wait? | 为什么不能等等呢 |
[11:12] | 19th street. | 第19街道 |
[11:16] | This was all supposed to be ours. | 这些全都应该属于我们 |
[11:18] | I keep thinking what would have happened if dad had lived. | 我在想如果父亲还活着会怎样呢 |
[11:21] | He’d be on his knees to us. | 他会跪下来求我们的 |
[11:24] | What about all that money dad gave to Lincoln Center? | 爸爸给林肯中心的那些钱呢 |
[11:27] | Get that back. | 再收回来 |
[11:29] | You can’t take a donation back. | 你不能把捐出去的钱要回来 |
[11:32] | Listen, I’m as upset as you are. | 听着 我和你一样懊恼 |
[11:34] | We’re about to finally buy in Millbrook. | 我们最终将在米尔布鲁克上市 |
[11:36] | How long can she afford to live? | 她还能活多久 |
[11:39] | By Golly, Pete, maybe we can get rid of her tonight. | 老天帮忙的话 皮特 今晚就能除掉她 |
[11:42] | Remember rope? | 还记得我们构想的用绳子行凶的事吗 |
[11:47] | Well, look, all we have to do is go over there, get her signature, | 很好 我们只要去那里拿到她的签字 |
[11:51] | Mourn over the loss of our birthright, | 顺便悼念下我们失去的长子继承权 |
[11:53] | and move on. | 然后过我们的快活日子 |
[11:54] | I hate going there. | 我讨厌去那里 |
[11:56] | The smell. | 味道非常难闻 |
[11:58] | To the end of the line. | 为一切的终结干杯 |
[12:06] | Does Judy want kids? | 朱迪有想要孩子吗 |
[12:08] | We have a five-year plan. | 我们打算五年内生孩子 |
[12:10] | Although secretly I think judy hopes | 不过我私下认为她 |
[12:11] | We’re that childless couple people invite over. | 不想要小孩 |
[12:15] | Trudy? | 特鲁迪呢 |
[12:18] | We’ve tried. | 我们努力过了 |
[12:21] | That must be disappointing. | 这还真让人失望 |
[12:27] | Adoption. | 决定收养一个 |
[12:30] | People do that. | 很多人都这么做 |
[12:33] | They do. | 是的 |
[12:39] | So, the Yankees are having a hell of a year. | 杨基队今年表现非常强劲 |
[12:42] | Do you take Bobby? | 你有带博比去看吗 |
[12:44] | All the time. | 经常去 |
[12:45] | We really thought you were going to make it to Cape May. | 我们都以为你会去开普梅[旅游胜地] |
[12:48] | Although without Betty there, | 贝蒂不在的话 |
[12:49] | Everyone had a turn at winning. | 我们每个人都有机会赢 |
[12:51] | Elizabeth’s got a mind for cards. | 伊丽莎白很会玩牌啊 |
[13:07] | Where were you? | 你刚刚去哪儿了 |
[13:09] | I was hiding in the tree house. | 我躲在树屋里了 |
[13:12] | It’s like a tomb in there. | 那里简直像个坟墓 |
[13:14] | I don’t know how Don’s standing it. | 无法想象唐怎么呆的下去 |
[13:16] | Is this the last picture of her in the house? | 这是她在这个家里的最后一张照片吗 |
[13:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:21] | And where’s the ottoman with the birds? | 还有那个《土耳其人与鸟》的画像在哪 |
[13:23] | I don’t know, Betty. | 我不知道 贝蒂 |
[13:26] | I mean, can you blame her? | 我是说 这能怪她吗 |
[13:27] | I wouldn’t want to live with mom’s ghost. | 我可不想和妈妈的鬼魂住在一起[指遗物] |
[13:30] | She’s a silly woman. | 她是个蠢女人 |
[13:32] | All that talk about her underthings. | 一直在谈论她的内衣 |
[13:35] | Daddy used to fine us for small talk, remember? | 爸爸教过我们谈话的技巧 记得吗 |
[13:39] | Conversation is an art. | 谈话是门艺术 |
[13:42] | Well, it is. | 确实如此 |
[13:48] | How long has he been like this? | 他这样多久了 |
[13:51] | He was acting queer on the golf course last month. | 上个月在高尔夫球场就有些不对劲 |
[13:54] | Let one of the colored caddies really have it. | 无故让一个黑人球僮受了不少罪 |
[13:58] | Look, Gloria’s helping us. | 听着 歌莉亚是在帮我们 |
[14:00] | Okay. I don’t want to get stuck with him | 是的 我不想勉强自己和他一起生活 |
[14:01] | Just because I cared enough not to move away. | 我有很多顾忌 无法搬得远远的 |
[14:04] | Don works in manhattan. | 唐在曼哈顿工作 |
[14:06] | You know I wish I could be here. | 你知道的我也想留在这儿 |
[14:09] | You only have two kids. | 你只有两个孩子 |
[14:11] | Lord knows Don could afford to build him a house | 谁都知道唐有能力在他后院再盖个房子 |
[14:12] | In his backyard if he wanted to. | 只要他有这份心就能做到 |
[14:15] | Stop counting other people’s money. | 不要老算计着别人的钱 |
[14:20] | And the jardinire. | 还有那个大花瓶 |
[14:22] | The what? | 什么 |
[14:23] | It used to be right there. | 它以前就放在那儿 |
[14:26] | The ceramic thing? | 那个陶瓷制品吗 |
[14:30] | I think we have that. | 我想我们已经把那东西拿走了 |
[14:32] | Do I have to go around and write my | 我是不是该四处转转 |
[14:34] | Name on all things that I want?. | 把属于我的东西都做上记号 |
[14:35] | Bets, you’re drunk. | 贝蒂 你喝醉了 |
[14:38] | Well, I hope everybody’s hungry. | 我想你们一定都饿了吧 |
[14:41] | We’re minutes away. | 马上就开饭 |
[14:43] | Why is that window open? | 这窗户怎么开着 |
[14:53] | Well, look at that. you found a corner. | 看看 你已经拼了一个角了 |
[14:56] | You’re pulling your end. | 你做得非常好 |
[14:58] | Can’t say the same about him. | 他就不一样了 |
[15:00] | Don’s helping. | 唐帮了我 |
[15:02] | Who know what he does, why he does it? | 天知道他做了什么 又为什么这么做 |
[15:05] | I know more about the kid who fixes my damn car. | 比起他来 我更了解那个帮我修车的年轻人 |
[15:07] | Dad, you’re hurting Don’s feelings. | 爸爸 你在伤害唐的感情 |
[15:11] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:14] | Nobody has what you have. | 你所拥有的一切让其他人望尘莫及 |
[15:16] | You act like it’s nothing. | 你却看起来毫不在意 |
[15:19] | My daughter’s a princess. you know that? | 你知道吗 我的女儿可是个公主 |
[15:21] | Dinnertime. | 该吃晚餐了 |
[15:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:29] | He has no people! | 他一点也不受欢迎 |
[15:31] | You can’t trust the person like that! | 你不能相信像他那样的人 |
[15:33] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[15:41] | Fine. let’s go eat. | 好吧 去吃饭 |
[15:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:56] | I have no appetite. | 我没有胃口 |
[15:58] | Birdie, you should eat. | 亲爱的 你应该吃点儿 |
[16:00] | Stop it, Don. | 够了 唐 |
[16:01] | Nobody’s watching. | 没人在看我们 不必演了 |
[16:15] | And here, mother. | 还有这儿 妈妈 |
[16:17] | How many of these are there? | 到底还有多少文件要签 |
[16:20] | Hello, all. | 嗨 大家好 |
[16:22] | I brought my pen. hope I didn’t miss anything. | 我带了支笔 希望没有错过什么 |
[16:24] | Other than dinner, no. | 除了晚餐 没别的 |
[16:27] | Hello, mother. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[16:31] | I think it’s nice that even though | 我觉得这样不错 |
[16:33] | You let Bud do all the work | 你把工作都留给了布德 |
[16:35] | You found time to grace us with your signature. | 自己就可以有时间来这签名了 |
[16:38] | Yes, well, anything I can do. | 当然 我能办到的事定当效劳 |
[16:41] | I just hope you don’t get too used to this. | 我只是希望你不要太依赖这些 |
[16:44] | To what? | 依赖什么 |
[16:46] | This family. | 这个家 |
[16:48] | It has come to my attention that you and Trudy | 我听说你和特鲁迪 |
[16:50] | Are considering a child that’s not your own. | 正考虑养一个不属于你们的孩子 |
[16:53] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[16:57] | It just came up. | 我说漏了嘴 |
[16:58] | How is that possible? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[17:00] | Peter, I would hate to have to exclude you | 皮特 我并不愿意剥夺 |
[17:03] | from what is rightfully yours. | 原本应属于你的东西 |
[17:06] | You have to keep at it. | 你得自己争取 |
[17:09] | You know what, mother? | 你知道吗 妈妈 |
[17:11] | This is not a topic of conversation. | 这不是个好话题 |
[17:13] | I think you know how your father felt about the whole idea. | 我想你应该知道你父亲对此的看法 |
[17:17] | It’s suitable for some. | 这对某些人来说很合适 |
[17:19] | But really, you’re pulling from the discards. | 但实际上 你们是在捡别人丢弃的孩子 |
[17:24] | My father? | 我父亲? |
[17:25] | – Yes. – Pete. | -是的 -皮特 |
[17:30] | Your husband spent everything you had. | 你老公花光了你所有的财产 |
[17:34] | Spent it with strangers. | 都给了陌生人 |
[17:37] | All of it. | 全部 |
[17:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[17:40] | I’ll messenger these to your office tomorrow. | 我明天会把这些文件送到你办公室 |
[17:43] | That’s a swell idea. | 好主意 |
[17:46] | The tone of your voice… I don’t like it. | 你说话的语气 我非常不喜欢 |
[17:49] | That, too? | 你连这也不喜欢吗 |
[17:51] | Stop being dramatic. | 别这么神经兮兮的 |
[17:53] | Bud, what is my fiduciary state? | 布德 我的信托基金情况如何 |
[17:58] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[18:03] | Well… | 好吧 |
[18:05] | We had to liquidate your holdings | 我们必须清算你的财产 |
[18:06] | To ensure your future comfort . | 以确保你未来的生活 |
[18:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:09] | Who asked you to do that? | 谁让你们这么做的 |
[18:11] | The market took a turn for the worse. | 市场状况正越来越糟 |
[18:15] | Real estate? | 房地产业吗 |
[18:16] | I think I would have heard about that. | 我以为我会听到些什么风声的 |
[18:19] | Yes, well, | 是啊 好吧 |
[18:21] | Don’t forget to send those by my office. | 别忘了把这些文件送到我办公室 |
[18:39] | Do you want me to lay everything out for you? | 需要我帮你把东西都整理一下吗 |
[18:41] | It’s been a day. I just want to go to sleep. | 累了一天了 我只想早点睡觉 |
[21:17] | You’re smoking like a chimney. | 你抽太多烟了 |
[21:19] | It gives you wrinkles, you know. | 你知道这会让你长皱纹的 |
[21:24] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 各位 |
[21:26] | Gene. | 早上好 吉恩 |
[21:27] | Morning, Don. | 早上好 唐 |
[21:30] | I have some batter left. Would you like some waffles? | 我留了些面糊 你想吃华夫饼吗 |
[21:33] | No. This will be fine. | 吃这个就好了 谢谢 |
[21:35] | And coffee. | 再来点咖啡 |
[21:38] | – Morning, everybody. – Do you want breakfast? | -早上好 各位 -你想吃早餐吗 |
[21:40] | No. | 不 |
[21:40] | I had no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[21:44] | Please, Judy, it’s okay. | 别这样 朱蒂 没关系的 |
[21:46] | No, it’s yours. I feel terrible. | 不 那是你的 我现在很难受 |
[21:47] | I didn’t know your mother promised it to you. | 我不知道那个是你妈妈留给你的 |
[21:51] | Really, Judy, it’s okay. | 真的 朱蒂 没关系 |
[21:52] | I wish he hadn’t brought it up with you. | 我倒希望他没有跟你提起过这件事 |
[21:54] | I’m putting it over here. | 我就把它放在这儿了 |
[21:58] | Isn’t Viola coming today? | 瓦欧娜今天不来吗 |
[22:00] | Later. | 她会晚点到 |
[22:01] | There’s no chance.She’ll miss you. | 不然她就没机会见到你了 她会想你的 |
[22:03] | – Leave the dishes. – Nonsense. | -别收拾了 -没关系 |
[22:06] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[22:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:09] | Now that you’ve fed me, why don’t we go upstairs? | 既然已经吃完了 我们为何不上楼去呢 |
[22:12] | Gene! | 吉恩 |
[22:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:16] | I don’t know what to say. He’s so mixed up. | 我不知道该说什么 他大脑糊涂了 |
[22:19] | Gene, you are mixed up. | 吉恩 你糊涂了 |
[22:20] | You’re mixed up. | 你才糊涂了 |
[22:24] | He’s tired. He didn’t sleep last night. | 他昨晚都没怎么睡 一定是累的 |
[22:27] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:33] | Dad, you have to go back to the doctor. | 爸爸 你必须回医生那儿看看了 |
[22:35] | I already have an appointment for monday. | 我已经预约好了星期一 |
[22:42] | So… daddy, what would you like to do today? | 所以 爸爸 你今天想做些什么呢 |
[22:47] | Finish that puzzle? | 继续玩那个填字游戏吗 |
[22:49] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[22:51] | And maybe drive into town. | 或者可以开车去城里 |
[22:54] | Get you a milkshake. | 顺便给你买杯奶昔 |
[22:56] | That’s a grand idea. | 这主意太棒了 |
[23:14] | Come in. | 请进 |
[23:18] | Finally. | 你终于来了 |
[23:20] | I told her to call you. | 我让她给你打电话了 |
[23:22] | You should have called me. | 你应该直接打电话给我的 |
[23:24] | Hello, Viola. | 你好 瓦欧娜 |
[23:28] | And you two look good, considering. | 你们俩看起来还不错 |
[23:31] | How are the children? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[23:32] | They’re good. | 他们很好 |
[23:35] | I’m gonna make some calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[23:40] | You should be here every day. | 你应该每天都到这来 |
[23:43] | That’s not up to me. | 那可由不得我 |
[23:44] | Why not? You’ve been here longer than her. | 为什么 你在这的资历比她久 |
[23:48] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[23:49] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可不知道 |
[23:51] | And you let Gloria and Judy ransack the house. | 而你却任由歌莉亚和朱蒂掠夺这个家 |
[23:55] | You want to give me your temper? | 你想冲我发脾气吗 |
[24:07] | He doesn’t know who I am. | 他都认不出我了 |
[24:10] | He’s very, very sick. | 他病得非常非常严重 |
[24:17] | You don’t know how nice it is to hear someone say that. | 终于听到有人说实话了 我觉得真好 |
[24:30] | Is he dying? | 他要死了吗 |
[24:33] | I was at Elkins Park hospital on | 那个星期天在埃尔金斯帕克医院 |
[24:34] | Sunday when they talked to her. | 医生们跟她谈话的时候我也在场 |
[24:38] | It’s just gonna get worse. | 情况很可能会变得更糟 |
[24:42] | I don’t know how much more I can take. | 我不知道我还能撑多久 |
[24:45] | Well, this day comes eventually, | 好了 不论你喜欢与否 |
[24:47] | Like it or not. | 这天终究还是会来的 |
[24:52] | I’m an orphan. | 我要成孤儿了 |
[24:56] | You are supposed to take care of your husband | 现在 你应该照顾好你的老公 |
[24:59] | And your beautiful children now. | 还有你可爱的孩子们 |
[25:02] | They are yours. | 他们都是你的家人 |
[25:05] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[25:09] | The minute you leave, you’ll remember him | 当你离开的时候 你记住的还是 |
[25:10] | Exactly the way he used to be. | 他曾经的样子 |
[25:15] | It’s all good outside that door. | 外面的世界仍然是美好的 |
[25:27] | Want these upstairs? | 要把这些拿上楼吗 |
[25:29] | No. I have to put it all in the wash. | 不 我要把它们都拿去洗 |
[25:33] | I’ll go get the kids. | 我去接孩子们 |
[25:35] | Francine promised them the pool tomorrow. | 弗朗辛答应明天带他们去游泳 |
[25:37] | Carla will bring them home later. | 卡拉晚些时候会把他们接回家的 |
[25:42] | I’m gonna take a shower. | 我去洗个澡 |
[25:43] | Don. | 唐 |
[25:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:48] | I think you should leave. | 我觉得你该离开了 |
[25:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[25:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:57] | Bets, you’re upset. | 贝蒂 你很不安 |
[26:00] | I am. | 是的 |
[26:01] | And I know how you feel about grieving. | 我也知道你通常是怎么应对伤心的 |
[26:06] | I think I should be here for you. | 我觉得我应该在这儿陪着你 |
[26:09] | That’s your reason? | 这就是你的理由? |
[26:13] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[26:17] | I want to be here. | 我想待在这 |
[26:19] | You need me here. | 你这儿需要我 |
[26:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:24] | Nothing’s changed. We were just pretending. | 一切都还是跟之前一样 我们只是在演戏而已 |
[26:51] | Good afternoon, Mr. Draper. | 下午好 德雷柏先生 |
[26:54] | Hello, Donna. | 你好 唐娜 |
[26:55] | Allison. | 我叫艾莉森 |
[26:57] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[27:23] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[27:38] | And this beautiful layette. | 还有这件漂亮的婴儿服 |
[27:40] | We’ve also attempted to fortify your castle. | 我们也顺便巩固了你的堡垒[为他也买了礼物] |
[27:43] | Lucky strike, Martinson coffee, | 幸福时光香烟 马丁森咖啡 |
[27:45] | Pampers, and some clearasil, for when it gets bigger. | 帮宝适 和一些护肤品 等他长大些再用 |
[27:49] | You raided the storeroom for me. | 你们简直为我洗劫了个仓库 |
[27:52] | Now, daddy-o, we’ve given this a lot of thought. | 现在 准爸爸 我们为这花了很多心思 |
[27:55] | You are going to be blessed with a stinking miracle. | 你将拥有这臭臭的奇迹 |
[27:58] | Stop it! | 够了 |
[27:59] | So, in assessing the damage to your private life, | 所以 考虑到对你的私生活造成的损害 |
[28:03] | We’ve gotten you some reading material. | 我们为你准备了些阅读资料 |
[28:05] | What do you get for the man | 你们给这个就要一无所有的人 |
[28:06] | Who is about to have nothing | 还准备了什么 |
[28:07] | – no, no, no, no. – speech, speech. | -不 不 -讲话 讲话 |
[28:13] | I’m very touched by this party. | 这个派对让我十分感动 |
[28:15] | That’s the whole point. | 这正是意义所在 |
[28:16] | You’re not going to be touched. | 从今以后你就再也不能沾花惹草了[touch双关语] |
[28:18] | I got it, Paul. knock it off. | 我知道 保罗 少来这一套 |
[28:22] | I want to toast all of you. | 我要向你们致敬 |
[28:24] | And let’s hope when this baby comes that he likes luckys. | 并希望这孩子将来也会喜欢好幸福时光香烟 |
[28:28] | Here’s to the little one, whatever it may be. | 为小孩子 不管是男孩还是女孩 |
[28:31] | cheers. cheers. | 干杯 干杯 |
[28:35] | I just wanted to say happy birthday. | 我只是想说生日快乐 |
[28:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[28:48] | Tiffany’s? | 蒂凡尼[著名银饰品牌] |
[28:51] | Who’s it from? | 谁送的啊 |
[28:52] | From Jane. | 简 |
[28:54] | And roger, I’m sure. | 还有罗杰 肯定是的 |
[28:59] | Will you cut the cake, dear? | 亲爱的 切下蛋糕吧 |
[29:03] | Mr. Draper. | 德雷柏先生 |
[29:05] | I wasn’t expecting you till tomorrow. | 我以为你明天才会来 |
[29:06] | – How is everything? – About how those things are. | -事情还顺利吗 -关于一些事情… |
[29:11] | Joan, if you don’t mind, can I borrow you for a moment? | 琼 如果你不介意 我们能谈谈吗 |
[29:13] | – of course. – thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[29:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:27] | And you have your meeting with Mr. Odino at 10 tomorrow. | 你和奥蒂诺先生的会议安排在明天十点 |
[29:30] | And then lee garner, jr. and the tv department at 3. | 接下来是三点与李·加勒以及电视部的会面 |
[29:33] | Cancel everything. | 全都取消了 |
[29:35] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[29:36] | Reschedule for friday? | 全部重新安排到周五吗 |
[29:38] | No. clear the week. | 不 空出整个礼拜 |
[29:41] | So. how was your family emergency? | 那么 你的家庭危机怎么样了 |
[29:46] | Memorable. thank you. | 十分难忘 谢谢 |
[29:48] | I assume that means everything’s okay? | 我猜想这意味着万事顺利 |
[29:52] | I’m leaving for california tomorrow for the rocket fair. | 我明天就要为火箭的事情去加利福尼亚了 |
[29:55] | Good for you. | 对你来说很好啊 |
[29:56] | Sunshine, bikinis. | 阳光 比基尼 |
[30:00] | But didn’t we already send a couple men? | 但我们不是已经派了些人吗 |
[30:03] | Campbell and kinsey? | 坎贝尔和金西 |
[30:05] | Not yet. | 还没敲定呢 |
[30:08] | Well, campbell has got to go. | 那么 坎贝尔必须要去 |
[30:12] | I’ve held his hand through 30 phone calls. | 我已经替他打了30个电话了 |
[30:15] | Very good, Don. bring me a bag of oranges. | 很好 唐 给我带一筐橘子 |
[30:17] | I’m sure joan here can hold down the fort. | 我相信琼可以处理好所有事情 |
[30:20] | She’s been doing it so far. | 她一直都做的很好 |
[30:23] | Told you you’d be in good hands with miss holloway. | 告诉过你霍洛韦小姐是个得力助手 |
[30:33] | I’ll need you to send a memo to mr. kinsey explaining the change of plans. | 我需要你向金西先生解释一下计划的变动 |
[30:38] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[30:41] | You look like you didn’t get any sleep last night. | 你看起来像是昨晚一宿未睡 |
[30:45] | I did. | 是啊 |
[30:47] | Go ahead, lay down. | 先去躺一会儿吧 |
[30:48] | I’ll keep the drunks away. | 我让那些醉鬼们都走开远远的 |
[30:57] | I heard it’s very hard to get anything done there | 我听说在那边要成事非常困难 |
[30:59] | Because of the weather, you know? | 因为天气 你知道的 |
[31:01] | People don’t work. | 人们都不工作 |
[31:02] | Sounds good to me. | 那地方倒是挺适合我的 |
[31:03] | I’m sure I’ll be going sometime in the next few months. | 我相信几个月后我也会去看看的 |
[31:06] | All the networks keep saying how I need to come out and shave my face. | 所有网络都在说我应该出去露露脸 |
[31:10] | I mean show. | 我是说秀一下 |
[31:12] | What’s in this? | 这里面是什么 |
[31:13] | You’re just gonna fly off and leave your wife and newborn? | 你想就这么把老婆与新生儿留下然后离开吗 |
[31:22] | I just want to say that I am so happy for you | 我想说我为你感到高兴 |
[31:26] | And that you’re gonna be the best father | 你会成为最好的父亲 |
[31:29] | And that I’m really happy for you. | 我真的为你高兴 |
[31:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:44] | – Mr. Kinsey? – yes, Joan. | -金西先生 -什么事 琼 |
[31:46] | Mr. Draper wanted you to be informed | 德雷柏先生想通知你 |
[31:48] | That he will be going to Los Angeles for the convention. | 他将会去洛杉矶参加大会 |
[31:51] | Great. we won’t have to fly tourist. | 很好 我们不用坐经济舱了[普通舱] |
[31:53] | No. it’s just he and Mr. Campbell going. | 不 只有他和坎贝尔先生去 |
[31:57] | What? | 什么 |
[31:57] | Don’s going with Pete? | 唐要和皮特一起去吗 |
[32:00] | He can’t do that. | 他不能这么做 |
[32:03] | I’m sure it must be disappointing. | 我相信这很让人失望 |
[32:05] | I’ll need your tickets and your badges. | 我需要收回你的机票和徽章 |
[32:07] | That’s not right. why can’t we all go? | 这不公平 为什么我们不能都去 |
[32:09] | I really need everything right away. | 我真的急需那些东西 |
[32:11] | Or are they at home? | 还是你放在家里了 |
[32:20] | Is there any cake left? | 还有蛋糕没吃完吗 |
[32:23] | Hey, Sheila. it’s me. | 嗨 希拉 是我 |
[32:27] | No, I know that. | 不 我知道 |
[32:28] | And I want you to know I’ve thought about it… | 我想让你知道我重新考虑过了 |
[32:31] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[32:33] | I’m going to stand there arm-in-arm with you | 我会与你并肩携手地站在那儿 |
[32:35] | And make a stand. | 并作出决定 |
[32:39] | It’s not just about you and me. | 这不仅只关乎你我 |
[32:43] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[32:47] | No one’s been shot lately. okay? | 最近没人被枪杀 明白吗 |
[32:53] | I love you, too, baby. | 宝贝 我也爱你 |
[33:08] | Peggy. | 佩奇 |
[33:10] | May I speak with you? | 我可以跟你谈一谈吗 |
[33:17] | Heck of a party. | 糟糕的派对 |
[33:18] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[33:21] | I’m going away, you know. | 我要去外地出差了 你知道吧 |
[33:22] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[33:24] | On a plane. | 还要坐飞机呢 |
[33:27] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[33:28] | That I wish I was going? | 说我希望我也能去吗 |
[33:30] | Everybody does. | 每个人都想去 |
[33:32] | I’ve never even been on a plane. | 我还从没坐过飞机 |
[33:34] | Well, I have. | 我倒是坐过 |
[33:36] | But not since my father died. | 但是自从我父亲去世后就没坐过了 |
[33:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:44] | I’m not scared. | 我并不害怕 |
[33:46] | It just seems significant, is all. | 只是这意义重大 仅此而已 |
[33:48] | Statistically speaking | 从统计学上说 |
[33:50] | It’s very unlikely that | 这种事不太可能 |
[33:51] | It will happen to two people in one family. | 发生在同一家的两个人身上 |
[33:56] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[33:59] | Besides, it wouldn’t be the worst thing. | 不过 这还不是最糟糕的事情 |
[34:02] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[34:03] | I hate my mother. | 我讨厌我母亲 |
[34:06] | What do you think of that? | 你怎么看这事 |
[34:08] | Come on, you must have an opinion. | 拜托 你一定有个看法啊 |
[34:11] | I don’t know the circumstances. | 我不是很清楚情况 |
[34:13] | I don’t know what I should expect from her. | 我不知道我能指望她些什么 |
[34:16] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[34:16] | Like bud and I turned out so great. | 布德和我都已经出人头地了 |
[34:21] | Who’s to say it wouldn’t be better? | 谁敢说我们不会更上一层楼呢 |
[34:24] | So it’s not yours. that could be good. | 就算我们得不到那些东西 这可能反倒是好事 |
[34:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:29] | But I think your flight will be fine. | 但我觉得你的航班会安全着陆的 |
[34:33] | You should go home. | 你应该回家 |
[34:37] | Everything’s so easy for you. | 什么事到你那都简单了 |
[34:41] | It’s not easy for anyone, pete. | 这对谁都不容易 皮特 |
[34:49] | Have a great trip. | 旅途愉快 |
[35:41] | What’s there? | 那里有什么 |
[35:51] | Glen? | 格伦 |
[35:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:55] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[35:59] | How long have you been out here? | 你在这多久了 |
[36:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:03] | A few days. | 几天了吧 |
[36:09] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:14] | I didn’t know if I was going to see you again. | 我不知道还能不能再见到你 |
[36:17] | And then you weren’t even home. | 然后发现你甚至都不在家 |
[36:22] | Did you run away? | 你离家出走了吗 |
[36:25] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[36:38] | I think you should tell me what happened. | 我认为你最好还是告诉我发生什么事了 |
[36:41] | My dad wants Charlotte and me to live with him. | 我爸爸希望我和夏洛特搬去和他一起住 |
[36:44] | My mom doesn’t care. | 我妈一点都不在乎 |
[36:46] | I’m sure that’s not true. | 我敢肯定她不是那样想的 |
[36:48] | She just wants to be with her boyfriends. | 她只顾着和男朋友们在一起 |
[36:52] | Does she have a lot of boyfriends? | 她有很多男朋友吗 |
[36:55] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[36:56] | They give me things. | 他们给我不少东西 |
[37:01] | I haven’t seen you in so long, | 我好久没见过你了 |
[37:03] | except driving down the street | 只有你开车出街的时候我才能瞥见你 |
[37:06] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[37:12] | Can I use the bathroom? | 我能洗个澡吗 |
[37:14] | Do you want me to wash your clothes? | 要我帮你洗衣服吗 |
[37:40] | Is that shirt okay? | 衣服合身吗 |
[37:42] | That almost fits you. | 好像挺合适的 |
[37:55] | Go ahead. | 继续吃吧 |
[38:02] | Why are you alone here? | 为什么你独自一人 |
[38:05] | It’s the middle of the day. | 现在是中午啊 |
[38:08] | It’s lousy. | 真让人讨厌 |
[38:13] | You understand why your mother was mad at me, I hope. | 我希望你能理解为什么你妈妈生我的气 |
[38:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:18] | Because she doesn’t understand. | 因为她不懂 |
[38:22] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[38:28] | I’m not going home. | 我不想回家 |
[38:31] | Because I know I’m a problem for them. | 因为我知道我是他们的累赘 |
[38:33] | Glen. | 格伦 |
[38:35] | I know I am because they keep saying I’m not. | 我知道我是的 虽然他们一直都否认 |
[38:38] | Did you do something? | 你做错了什么吗 |
[38:40] | No. | 没有 |
[38:41] | But my mom is never home. | 但我妈总不在家 |
[38:45] | My dad has another baby. | 我爸又有了个孩子 |
[38:47] | His wife is pretty mean. | 他妻子非常刻薄 |
[38:50] | Where’s your mother? | 你妈妈去哪里了 |
[38:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:54] | Writing pamphlets and handing them out. | 写写小册子然后寄出去吧 |
[38:58] | I’m pretty responsible. | 我挺有责任心的 |
[39:00] | I brush my sister’s teeth and put us both to bed. | 我给我妹妹刷牙还哄她上床睡觉 |
[39:03] | That’s very sweet of you. | 你真懂事 |
[39:11] | Aren’t you going to eat? | 你不吃点吗 |
[39:37] | Can I tell you something? | 我可以告诉你些事情吗 |
[39:40] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:42] | I don’t like ham. | 我不喜欢火腿 |
[39:44] | I don’t like meat at all, actually. | 实际上我一点都不喜欢肉 |
[39:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:51] | Do you want me to make you some macaroni and cheese? | 要我给你做些通心面或奶酪吗 |
[40:21] | I came to rescue you. | 我是来拯救你的 |
[40:25] | Did you bring your cape? | 你带了你的斗篷了吗[以童话故事戏谑] |
[40:27] | I’m not joking. | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[40:29] | We can go anywhere. I have money. | 我们可以去任何地方 我有钱 |
[40:35] | Glen… | 格伦 |
[40:45] | – mommy! I missed you! – mommy! | -妈妈 我想你 -妈妈 |
[40:49] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你们了 |
[40:52] | How is he? | 他怎么样 |
[40:53] | – who? – your father. | – 谁 – 你父亲 |
[40:55] | He’s not good. | 他不是很好 |
[40:58] | Carla, this is Glen Bishop. | 卡拉 这是格伦·毕肖普 |
[41:01] | Sally, Bobby, | 萨丽 博比 |
[41:02] | you remember Glen from down the street. | 你们还记得街那边的格伦吗 |
[41:03] | Hi, Glen. | 嗨 格伦 |
[41:05] | Hi | 嗨 |
[41:06] | Why don’t you take Glen upstairs and | 你们不如带格伦上楼 |
[41:07] | show him the train dad sent? | 给他看看爸爸寄来的火车玩具吧 |
[41:10] | You can use the controls. | 你可以遥控哦 |
[41:14] | Go ahead. it’s okay. | 去吧 没事的 |
[41:24] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这干嘛 |
[41:35] | You’re really bad. | 你真糟糕 |
[41:36] | You think you can do any better? | 你觉得你可以做得更好吗 |
[41:38] | If I couldn’t, I’d give up trying. | 如果我不行 我会放弃的 |
[41:43] | What don’t you like about the speech hear? | 为什么你不喜欢这里的演讲 |
[41:54] | Glen, can you come in here? | 格伦 你可以过来一下吗 |
[42:02] | Glen, get over here now. | 格伦 给我过来 |
[42:05] | I was worried sick. | 我快担心死了 |
[42:07] | Glen, you have to go home. | 格伦 你得回家 |
[42:21] | You can’t do things like this. | 你不能再做这种事了 |
[42:24] | Let’s go. your father’s on his way. | 我们走吧 你爸爸正往这赶 |
[42:28] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[42:30] | Apologize right this minute. | 快道歉 |
[42:32] | No, it’s true. | 不 是真的 |
[42:33] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[42:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:03] | Come on. let’s wash up for dinner. | 过来 我们去洗手吃饭 |
[43:08] | Advertising, if anything, helps bring on change. | 广告 是唯一能够引起巨变的东西 |
[43:11] | The market… and I’m talking in a purely marxist sense… | 市场 我指马克思主义经济学定义下的市场 |
[43:14] | Dictates that we must include everyone. | 要求我们要重视每一个潜在消费者 |
[43:17] | The consumer has no color. | 消费者没有种族之分 |
[43:34] | Betty, I’m sorry, but we really need to talk. | 贝蒂 我很抱歉 我们必须谈一下 |
[43:42] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好说的 |
[43:44] | I don’t know why he was over here, but this has to stop. | 我不知道他为什么来这 但这必须到此为止 |
[43:54] | Nothing’s going on. | 什么事也没有 |
[43:58] | Except that glen feels alone. | 除了格伦觉得孤单 |
[44:00] | Honestly, I don’t blame him. | 老实说 我不怪他 |
[44:03] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[44:06] | Nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[44:08] | But it’s obvious. | 但这很明显 |
[44:11] | He depends on you for everything. | 他什么都得靠着你 |
[44:15] | You’re supposed to be taking care of him. | 你应该照顾好他 |
[44:17] | You’re his mother. | 你是他妈妈 |
[44:18] | And he gets nothing. | 可他什么也没得到 |
[44:23] | I thought with Dan out of our lives, | 我以为丹离开之后 |
[44:24] | it would be different. | 一切都会有改观 |
[44:29] | Glen’s right. | 格伦是对的 |
[44:31] | I’m not a very good mother anymore. | 我不再是个好妈妈 |
[44:45] | Don isn’t living here. | 唐搬出去了 |
[44:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[44:57] | We haven’t told the children. | 我们还没告诉孩子们 |
[45:00] | Is it over? | 已经结束了吗 |
[45:04] | I don’t even know. | 我自己也不知道 |
[45:08] | That’s the worst. | 这种情况最要不得了 |
[45:11] | Do they see him? | 孩子们还跟他见面吗 |
[45:13] | He takes them to dinner. | 他带他们去吃晚饭 |
[45:17] | They don’t know what made them so special all of the sudden. | 他们不知道自己为何突然之间变得那么特殊 |
[45:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:24] | For me, it wasn’t that different without him there. | 对于我来说 他在不在都一样 |
[45:32] | Sometimes I feel like I’ll float away | 有时我觉得如果没有唐拉住我的话 |
[45:35] | If don isn’t holding me down. | 我就像要漂走一样 |
[45:44] | The hardest part is realizing you’re in charge. | 最困难的事就是意识到一切要靠自己了 |
[46:00] | As you can see, the pilot has turned off the “No Smoking” sign. | 如你所见 机长关闭了禁止吸烟的标志 |
[46:05] | We’re expecting clear skies en route to Los Angeles today. | 我们看到飞往洛杉矶的途中万里无云 |
[46:09] | It should be a pleasant day, | 应该是个舒服的好天气 |
[46:10] | 82 degrees and clear, | 华氏82度 能见度高 |
[46:12] | with a light Santa Ana wind. | 伴有圣安娜风[山脉背面干热风] |
[46:14] | Trans world airlines… | 环球航空公司… |