时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | You know how hard I’ve prayed? | 我一直虔诚地向上帝祈祷 |
[01:18] | Why does he make me suffer? | 他为何要如此折磨我 |
[01:20] | God will give you a child. | 上帝会赐予你一个孩子的 |
[01:23] | Let me see her. | 让我看看她 |
[01:38] | So you killed another one? | 在你手里又死了一个孩子吗 |
[01:39] | ’cause you had nothing to do with this. | 那和你没关系 |
[01:42] | Maybe you oughta stay off her once in a while. | 或许你该让她自己静一静 |
[01:45] | Get out you witch! | 滚出去 你个妖妇 |
[01:52] | I’ve got eighty-five and my boots are off. | 我有85美分 我的鞋都已经脱了 |
[01:56] | You don’t have a sheet. | 你连张床单都没有 |
[01:58] | I’ll get one… | 会有的 |
[02:00] | But that’ll be another quarter | 不过 那又得多花0.25美元了 |
[02:03] | and this is all I have. | 这是我全部的家当了 |
[02:07] | Go wash yourself. | 先去洗洗吧 |
[02:14] | You get me in trouble | 你要是给我惹麻烦[怀孕] |
[02:15] | and I’m gonna cut your dick off | 我就割了你的老二 |
[02:17] | and boil it in hog fat. | 把它扔进油锅里 |
[02:24] | I’m gonna cut his dick off | 我就割了你的老二 |
[02:25] | and boil it in hog fat. | 把它扔进油锅里 |
[02:28] | What was that, sweetheart? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[02:31] | I’m cold. | 我好冷 |
[02:40] | You wanna hold him? | 你想抱抱他吗 |
[02:42] | I’m gonna cut his dick off and boil it in hog fat. | 我就割了你的老二 把它扔进油锅里 |
[03:06] | It’s midnight. | 深更半夜的 |
[03:07] | What do you want? | 你有事吗 |
[03:09] | I told you god would give you a child. | 我说过上帝会赐你一个孩子 |
[03:15] | Whose is it? | 这是谁家的孩子 |
[03:19] | Is your husband home? | 你的丈夫在家吗 |
[03:25] | God is giving you a child. | 这是上帝赐给你们的孩子 |
[03:31] | His name is Dick… | 他叫迪克[有男性生殖器的意思] |
[03:34] | After a wish his mother should’ve lived to see. | 他的母亲若没死 一定会将那个男人阉割的 |
[04:18] | Come on, drink this. | 来 喝吧 |
[04:22] | There’s no point in both of us not sleeping. | 没理由我们俩会同时失眠啊 |
[04:30] | She wakes up at night when I drop off. | 我刚要睡着 她就会闹醒我 |
[04:32] | Are you so sure it’s a girl? | 你确定是个女孩吗 |
[04:34] | Oh, believe me, she knows what she wants. | 相信我 她知道自己想要什么 |
[04:41] | I packed her valise. | 我把她的衣物都整理好了 |
[04:45] | I could’ve done that. | 怎么不让我做呢 |
[04:46] | Well, you’ll get a chance… | 以后机会多的是 |
[04:48] | The clasp is broken. | 搭扣坏了 |
[04:50] | Carla says she saw Sally hitting it with a hammer. | 卡拉称她看见萨丽用锤子敲坏的 |
[04:54] | She’s taken to your tools like a little lesbian. | 她像一个小拉拉一样野蛮霸道 |
[05:14] | Am I ever going to sleep again? | 我何时才能再次入眠 |
[05:18] | At least you don’t look tired. | 还好你看起来不累 |
[05:21] | I just want everything to be perfect. | 我事事力求完美 |
[05:24] | I want her to come into our home at its best. | 我希望她能完美地降临到我们家 |
[05:30] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛吧 |
[05:39] | You’re on a warm, sandy beach. | 试想自己正躺在温暖的沙滩上 |
[05:42] | Because I’m a whale. | 因为我是一只鲸鱼 |
[05:46] | You’re on a warm, sandy beach… | 试想自己正躺在温暖的沙滩上 |
[05:52] | You can smell the faint scent of coconut oil… | 远处传来阵阵椰油的芳香 |
[05:58] | And as you slide your hands | 你的手指 |
[06:01] | through that cool patch of sand | 轻轻滑过 |
[06:03] | underneath that shadow of your deck chair– | 躺椅下细软的沙滩 |
[06:06] | You’re good at this. | 你是一个伟大的催眠师 |
[06:12] | Lola | 劳拉 |
[06:24] | Lola? Hello? | 劳拉 在吗 |
[06:28] | Yes, but on occasion, | 没错 不过有时候 |
[06:30] | you have to resign yourself to sleeping where you are. | 你无法改变自己的居住地 |
[06:33] | That’s why they sell subway tokens, silly. | 所以他们开始卖地铁代币 傻吧 |
[06:38] | Lola. | 劳拉 |
[06:40] | You’re looking lovely today. | 你今天真漂亮 |
[06:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:43] | Are you here to see me? | 你是来找我的吗 |
[06:45] | No, I’m just verifying some information. | 不是 我只是来核实一些信息 |
[06:48] | Thank you, Lola. | 谢谢你 劳拉 |
[06:54] | He just always stops by concerning the strangest things. | 他每次来都会讲些奇怪的事情 |
[06:58] | Yesterday, it was my engagement ring. | 昨天是来议论我的订婚戒指 |
[06:59] | Enough, Lola! | 够了 劳拉 |
[07:02] | You know there’s something about the way he talks. | 他的言谈举止实在是太迷人 |
[07:04] | I could listen to him read the phone book. | 他就算是读电话簿我也爱听 |
[07:07] | Well, when he gets to “s”, | 好的 那他读到”s”的时候 |
[07:08] | I need Harold Sullivan at Lever Brothers. | 请给我接通利华兄弟的哈罗德·苏利文 |
[07:16] | Remarkable! | 太惊艳了 |
[07:18] | I picked it for its sensuality | 这幅画是我一时兴起而买 |
[07:21] | but it also in some way | 不过它倒是让我 |
[07:23] | reminds me of our business. | 想起了我们的业务 |
[07:27] | Who is the man who imagined her ecstasy? | 是谁勾勒出这幅销魂的画作呢 |
[07:32] | Who indeed? | 究竟是谁呢 |
[07:37] | We were just talking about you. | 说曹操 曹操到啊 |
[07:39] | Bert’s on his way. | 伯特在路上了 |
[07:41] | Where’s Roger? | 罗杰在哪儿 |
[07:42] | Probably taking another grecian treasure out of its crate! | 估计携巨款潜逃了吧 |
[07:46] | I apologize for Baltimore. | 对于巴尔的摩那件事 我很抱歉 |
[07:49] | It has to be done. | 我别无选择 |
[07:50] | Well, it’s a sales call. | 这是业务拜访 |
[07:51] | Isn’t there more I can do here? | 有什么需要我做的吗 |
[07:52] | It’s not a sales call. | 这不是业务拜访 |
[07:54] | You’re the face of our business. | 你就是公司的形象代表 |
[07:57] | They need someone they can trust. | 他们需要些值得信任的人 |
[08:00] | London fog… | 伦敦雾 |
[08:03] | How ludicrous. | 太可笑了 |
[08:05] | Really, I have one. | 是吗 我有一件这牌子的衣服 |
[08:06] | So do I. | 我也有一件 |
[08:07] | No, of course, uh, it’s just the name. | 不 当然 我说的只是名字 |
[08:10] | There’s no fog in London… | 伦敦没有雾 |
[08:13] | There is no London fog? | 因此怎么会有伦敦雾这种名字 |
[08:15] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[08:16] | Quite! Never was. | 相当确定 前所未有的确信 |
[08:19] | It was the coal dust from the industrial era. | 那是工业区的煤尘 |
[08:22] | Charles Dickens and what not. | 那只是查尔斯·狄更斯等人的诗意美化而已 |
[08:24] | Mr. Cooper? | 库珀先生 |
[08:25] | Mr. Peterson is here to see you. | 彼得森先生要见你 |
[08:30] | Good morning, Bert. | 早上好 伯特 |
[08:31] | Hey, Don. | 唐 |
[08:32] | Bert. Wayne. | 伯特 韦恩 |
[08:35] | We need you to have a seat, Bert. | 请坐下吧 伯特 |
[08:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:43] | You got a blindfold, too? | 你也被蒙蔽了双眼吗 |
[08:49] | This isn’t easy. | 这真是难以启齿 |
[08:52] | It really isn’t. | 的确如此 |
[08:55] | Oh, god! I really thought I’d made it. | 天呐 我真的以为我完成任务了 |
[09:00] | I know it’s unkind | 我知道这样有些不近人情 |
[09:01] | but it’s generous and it’s fair. | 但给你的报酬绝对是公平合理的 |
[09:07] | So why the hell’d you wait so long? | 你们为什么等这么久 |
[09:09] | It was brought to our attention that your wife was undergoing radiation. | 我们知道你的妻子在做化疗 |
[09:13] | We thought it decent to wait. | 我们不想落井下石 |
[09:16] | That was decent. | 这一点确实很人道 |
[09:18] | Sorry I’m late! | 抱歉 来迟了 |
[09:19] | Did I miss anything? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[09:24] | Oh, sad meeting… | 悲伤的会议啊 |
[09:27] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[09:31] | Wasn’t easy. | 痛苦的抉择啊 |
[09:32] | We’ll see how you do without my rolodex. | 没有我的关系网 看你们能怎么样 |
[09:34] | We’re gonna take that risk. | 我们考虑到这个风险了 |
[09:36] | You make me sick! | 你真让我恶心 |
[09:38] | You’re the dying empire! | 你们行将就木 |
[09:40] | We’re the future! | 而我们前程似锦 |
[09:41] | Bert, control yourself. | 伯特 冷静点 |
[09:43] | I’m the head of accounts dammit! | 靠 我可是业务主管 |
[09:44] | I’m sure we’ll regret it. | 我敢说我们一定会后悔的 |
[09:47] | I’m serious! | 我说真的 |
[09:51] | See ya on the bread lines, fellas. | 你们破产之日即再相见之时 |
[09:59] | Is that the last of it? | 这是最后一次了吧 |
[10:00] | Because I don’t like how much i’m getting used to these. | 我可不喜欢自己渐渐对这些麻木不仁 |
[10:03] | I don’t know anything you don’t know. | 你不知道的事 我同样不知道 |
[10:07] | Do you understand there’s not point ever | 你能挣超过四万美金 |
[10:09] | in making over forty thousand dollars | 却要收取百分之69的税 |
[10:10] | when you’ll be taxed 69%? | 这太不合理了 |
[10:12] | You’re working for them! | 你这是替他们工作 |
[10:14] | And god forbid, you really make it… | 上天保佑 当你真的挣了那么多 |
[10:15] | everything over seventy grand is 81%. | 超过7万美金的税竟然高达百分之81 |
[10:16] | Even if you’re married? | 即便你已经结婚吗 |
[10:17] | Fellow comrades in mediocrity, | 平庸的同事们 |
[10:20] | I want you to listen very carefully. | 你们给我仔细听好了 |
[10:22] | You can all go straight to hell! | 你们会直接下地狱的 |
[10:35] | Heard he’s going in house at Nabisco. | 听说他要去纳贝斯克了 |
[10:39] | You’re sure it’s not starting again? | 你确定这不是最后一个了吗 |
[10:40] | Mr. Campbell’s office. | 这是坎贝尔先生的办公室 |
[10:41] | – What? – The fire incident? | -什么 -解雇啊 |
[10:44] | Mr. Campbell, Mr. Price wants to see you. | 坎贝尔先生 普莱斯先生要见你 |
[10:48] | I’m at lunch. | 我要去吃午饭 |
[10:50] | Bring your doggie bag. | 吃不完的打包带回来 |
[10:55] | Holy crap! | 我操 |
[10:58] | You couldn’t have pulled me aside to say that? | 你就不能把我拉到一边悄悄说吗 |
[11:01] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 我认为这没什么啊 |
[11:03] | How the hell am I supposed to live like this? | 我怎会落得这般田地 |
[11:07] | Drop dead you limey vulture! | 去死吧 你这个英国杂种 |
[11:12] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[11:16] | I assume you can continue to handle this beautifully | 我想在我给姑娘们解决心理问题时 |
[11:19] | while I dispense psycho-therapy to the girls in the pool? | 你把一切都处理得井井有条 |
[11:22] | You americans don’t know | 你们这些美国人 |
[11:23] | how to handle you’re emotions… | 不懂得如何控制自己的情绪 |
[11:24] | It’s unbecoming. | 这十分不得体 |
[11:26] | His wife is sick… | 他的妻子生病了 |
[11:27] | and if you would have talked to his girl, | 如果你提前告知他的秘书的话 |
[11:28] | she would have informed him. | 她起码会让他做好心理准备的 |
[11:30] | So, he would’ve had a longer walk | 那么他就可以先控制好自己 |
[11:31] | to Mr. Cooper’s? | 再走进库珀先生的办公室 |
[11:33] | And if you would talk to me, | 如果你提前告诉我 |
[11:34] | I would have been waiting | 我会将他的物品都收拾妥当 |
[11:35] | with his coat and his rolodex. | 不会出现这种局面 |
[11:37] | While we’re on the topic of decorum, | 当谈及礼貌得体 |
[11:39] | I’d like to speak with you | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[11:40] | about the way I’m being addressed. | 对我的称呼问题 |
[11:42] | Could you be more specific? | 你能说的再具体点吗 |
[11:44] | The switchboard, I’m not John. | 总机转接电话 不应该称呼我为约翰 |
[11:46] | I’m Mr. Hooker. | 应称呼我为胡克先生 |
[11:48] | That’s the way they’ve been taught to address the secretaries. | 她们这样称呼一个秘书没有错啊 |
[11:52] | Yes, well, as I’ve explained in Great Britain– | 正如我所说的 在英国 |
[11:55] | A truck is a laurie and an elevator is a lift. | 卡车被称为载重汽车 电梯被称为升降机 |
[11:58] | I’ve got it, Mr. Hooker. | 我知道的 胡克先生 |
[12:00] | Despite your title… you are not a secretary. | 如果不看你的头衔 你甚至连秘书都算不上 |
[12:03] | I’m Mr. Price’s right arm. | 我是普莱斯先生的左右手 |
[12:06] | I’m not his typist. | 我不是他的打字员 |
[12:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:08] | Good luck everybody! | 祝你们所有人好运 |
[12:10] | Good luck! | 祝你们好运 |
[12:11] | I assume you will let him know | 我想等彼得森先生离开公司时 |
[12:13] | when Mr. Peterson has left the building. | 你会告知普莱斯先生 |
[12:24] | How are we today? | 今天还好吗 |
[12:25] | Very well, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[12:27] | Bert Peterson has left the agency. | 伯特·彼得森已经离开公司 |
[12:30] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[12:33] | I can’t speak for everyone here but, um… | 不知道别人怎么想 不过… |
[12:37] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[12:39] | And, I like you. | 我也喜欢你啊 |
[12:42] | But you don’t know me. | 不过你不了解我 |
[12:44] | But I will make that effort if given the opportunity. | 只要给我机会 我就能做到 |
[12:47] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[12:50] | I apologize that I haven’t been more welcoming socially. | 抱歉 我没有正式地为你接风洗尘 |
[12:53] | It seemed until your wife arrived… | 因为您的妻子还没来 |
[12:57] | I didn’t want to make it awkward with a threesome. | 我怕我们夫妻二人邀请您单独赴宴会有些不合适 |
[13:00] | Although, now that I think of it, | 不过 我现在想想 |
[13:02] | perhaps your being alone is all the reason | 你独自一人 |
[13:03] | I should have offered my hospitality. | 我更应该热情款待 |
[13:05] | Do have a seat. | 请坐 |
[13:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:08] | Is-is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[13:10] | I don’t know… | 我不清楚 |
[13:11] | you just removed the head of my department, | 你刚撤了我的顶头上司 |
[13:13] | Now you’re offering me a chair. | 现在却让我坐下 |
[13:15] | How cruel of me. | 我真残忍 |
[13:17] | I wanted to inform you | 我想告诉你 |
[13:18] | that you’re now head of accounts. | 你升为业务主管了 |
[13:23] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[13:24] | It seemed like the right thing to do | 尽管你没那么热情好客 |
[13:27] | despite your lack of hospitality. | 但我觉得你是个合适人选 |
[13:30] | The, uh, specifics are pending as is the announcement. | 具体事宜稍后会正式公布 |
[13:34] | Is this really happening? | 这是真的吗 |
[13:36] | I need to know it’s certain. | 我想确认一下 |
[13:39] | Yes, but, um, shh. | 是的 不过… |
[13:47] | Wonderful! Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[13:49] | Splendid. | 不客气 |
[13:59] | Well, it turns out things are splendid. | 看来万事皆顺 |
[14:03] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[14:04] | Could you get my wife on the phone? | 帮我接通我妻子的电话 |
[14:25] | I have Mrs. Campbell for you. | 坎贝尔夫人在线 |
[14:30] | How are you, sweetheart? | 亲爱的 你好啊 |
[14:31] | What are you doing? | 在干嘛呢 |
[14:33] | I know, I told you this morning. | 今早不是跟你说么 |
[14:34] | I’m having luncheon with the dosins committee from the met. | 我和大都会公司的计量委员会开午餐会 |
[14:38] | How are they? | 他们怎么样 |
[14:40] | Since when do you care? | 你什么时候开始关心这些了 |
[14:41] | Since I was made “head of accounts.” | 从我升为业务主管开始 |
[14:45] | – No! – Yes! | -不是吧 -是的 |
[14:46] | Oh, my goodness! | 谢天谢地 |
[14:48] | – Peter, that’s wonderful! – It really is. | -皮特 太棒了 -是啊 |
[14:51] | I knew it would happen one day for real. | 我早就预料到这一天的来临 |
[14:54] | I love the sound of your voice, right now. | 我爱死了你现在的声音 |
[14:56] | That’s because I’m already drunk. | 那是因为我已经醉了 |
[14:58] | Good for you! | 太棒了 |
[15:00] | Just one more minute– | 稍待片刻 |
[15:01] | My husband got some good news. | 我的丈夫有些喜讯要与我分享 |
[15:04] | Make a reservation. | 订个桌位 |
[15:06] | – Surprise me. – Okay. | -给我个惊喜 -好的 |
[15:09] | I should call my mother. | 我该通知我母亲 |
[15:10] | Oh, Peter… | 皮特 |
[15:13] | Don’t go to the well. There’s no water there. | 别自讨没趣了 |
[15:17] | I don’t even know if I’m getting a raise. | 我都不知道我会升职 |
[15:19] | I didn’t ask– I forgot! | 我没有请求 我都忘记这回事了 |
[15:21] | That’s very nobel. | 这样很体面 |
[15:22] | You see, one doesn’t need money to be fulfilled. | 能让人心满意足的并非只有金钱 |
[15:25] | Don’t let those ladies from the Met hear you say that. | 可别让那些大都会的女士听见这话 |
[15:28] | – I should go. – Bye. | – 我该挂电话了 – 拜 |
[15:37] | Sorry to interrupt your lunch. | 抱歉打扰你吃午饭了 |
[15:39] | I heard you wanted to see me, | 听说你要见我 |
[15:40] | so I grabbed a sandwich. | 所以我匆忙吃了个三明治就来了 |
[15:44] | What can I do for you? | 有什么可以为您效劳的吗 |
[15:46] | Mr. Peterson’s left the agency. | 彼得森先生离开公司了 |
[15:49] | If that’s your news, | 如果这是你所谓的消息 |
[15:50] | I think you’ve been scooped. | 我想这不算是新闻了吧 |
[15:51] | So you’ve heard. | 那你听说咯 |
[15:53] | Let’s just say, he did not go gentle into that good night. | 这么说吧 是他走的时候动静太大 |
[15:57] | So you’re probably wondering where that leaves you. | 我想你该十分担心自己将何去何从吧 |
[16:02] | Should I be worried? | 我该担忧吗 |
[16:03] | No, I should say not. | 不用 我说不用了 |
[16:06] | We’re making you head of accounts. | 我们要升你做业务主管 |
[16:10] | Spectacular! | 太棒了 |
[16:13] | Thanks a lot! | 十分感谢 |
[16:14] | We’re charting the course of transition, right now. | 我们正在处理交接事宜 |
[16:18] | There are many details to come. | 还有很多细节有待商榷 |
[16:21] | I wouldn’t be much an account man | 作为一名业务员 |
[16:23] | if I didn’t ask what it pays. | 我想了解一下我的报酬会有多少 |
[16:25] | I wouldn’t be much of a financial officer | 作为财务部门主管 |
[16:27] | if I wasn’t prepared to disappoint you. | 我怕是会让你失望 |
[16:30] | It’s 21, but we’ll reevaluate this year. | 2万1千美金 不过今年会重新评估的 |
[16:35] | Ken, this is not for broadcast. | 肯 别四处声张 |
[16:39] | They’ll be a formal announcement. | 不久就会发布正式通知 |
[16:40] | Great! | 好极了 |
[17:01] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗 |
[17:04] | What’s the world coming to? | 这世界真是风云变幻 |
[17:05] | That is a big bottle. | 那真是个大瓶子 |
[17:07] | That’s not a bottle that’s his date. | 那不是个瓶子 是他的恋爱对象 |
[17:09] | My-oh-my, what a big bottle you have. | 我的天 那是多大个瓶子啊 |
[17:12] | I’m sorry, honey but I’m taken. | 抱歉 亲爱的 但我会买账 |
[17:15] | I just pawned my typewriter | 我典当了我的打字机 |
[17:16] | So we can be together all weekend. | 这样我们整个周末都能在一起了 |
[17:19] | The captain’s about to announce our decent into friendship. | 机长就要宣读旅程结束致辞了 |
[17:22] | Quick refill? | 要抓紧时间再来一杯吗 |
[17:23] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[17:24] | Need something to run the plane. | 飞机燃料不足的话 倒是可以用些酒精代替 |
[17:27] | And what about you, Mr. Hoffstat? | 你呢 霍夫斯特先生 |
[17:29] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[17:31] | I took a look at your luggage. | 我看到了你的行李 |
[17:33] | You’re William Hoffstat. | 你是威廉·霍夫斯特 |
[17:36] | Uh, Bill. | 比尔 |
[17:38] | Call me Bill and, uh, this is my associate, | 叫我比尔吧 这是我的同事 |
[17:39] | Uh, Mr. Fleishman. | 弗莱斯曼先生 |
[17:41] | S-sam. | 山 山姆 |
[17:43] | Shelly. | 雪莱 |
[17:45] | Are you headed to baltimore or D.C.? | 你们是去巴尔的摩还是华盛顿 |
[17:48] | Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩 |
[17:49] | Well, how ’bout that. | 如此甚好 |
[17:51] | We’re heading to Hausner’s for dinner. | 我们去豪斯纳饭店用晚餐 |
[17:52] | We should’ve been in line two hours ago | 如果我们想8点用上餐 |
[17:54] | If we wanted to eat by eight. | 恐怕得提前两小时排队 |
[17:55] | Lorelei has made some inroads with the maitre d’. | 罗勒莱和大堂经理有点交情 |
[17:59] | Well, we have to check-in | 我们得先到旅馆登记 |
[18:00] | And we have an early meeting. | 明天还有个早会 |
[18:02] | Where you stayin’? | 你们住哪 |
[18:03] | The belvedere. | 丽城酒店 |
[18:05] | Well, this is too much– us, too! | 太巧了 我们也是 |
[18:11] | 7:30 7:30… | |
[18:13] | It’ll be a hoot and a half. | 你们会很开心的 |
[18:17] | Now you have to take someone else’s luggage… | 现在你必须提走别人的行李了 |
[18:19] | Bill Hoffman’s. | 比尔·霍夫曼的 |
[18:22] | Hoffstat– my brother-in-law. | 是霍夫斯特 我的小舅子 |
[18:26] | He borrowed a suitcase to go to puerto rico | 他找我借了个箱子去波多黎各 |
[18:28] | But he never tires of putting his name | 不过他喜欢把别人的东西归于自己名下 |
[18:30] | On other people’s things. | 一向乐此不疲 |
[18:33] | I’ve flown a few times… | 我坐过几次飞机 |
[18:35] | But I’ve never actually seen a stewardess that game. | 却从没碰到过一个空姐会如此搭讪 |
[18:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:44] | This is your captain speaking. | 我是你们的机长 |
[18:46] | Hello, Kenny. | 好啊 肯尼 |
[18:48] | Any plans tonight? | 晚上有计划吗 |
[18:50] | All I know is to avoid grand central. | 我只知道必须远离大中央车站 |
[18:52] | I heard Burt Peterson’s still at the bar. | 听说伯特·彼得森还赖在酒吧里 |
[18:55] | Now-now. | 世事弄人 |
[18:57] | It had to happen, I guess. | 我想 这是他的命数 |
[19:00] | He didn’t put up much of a fight. | 他不够拼命 |
[19:02] | Not counting today I mean. | 当然不包括今天 |
[19:04] | It’s a tough job. | 这工作不好做 |
[19:06] | No doubt about that. | 显而易见 |
[19:25] | I just wanna let you know, | 恕我直言 |
[19:27] | I’ve always been a big fan of your work | 我一直对你的工作很欣赏 |
[19:30] | And I’ve been very vocal about it. | 这是我的心声 |
[19:33] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你的赞赏 |
[19:37] | Maybe now things will finally settle down. | 或许现在是尘埃落定的时候了 |
[19:40] | That’s true. | 确实 |
[19:46] | Listen, I just wanna say that through all of this | 听着 我只是想告诉你 经过这一切风雨 |
[19:50] | I know that you were there reminding me | 我知道是你一直让我相信 |
[19:53] | That I can do this job. | 我可以胜任这份工作 |
[19:56] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[19:58] | I guess it’s because I think you can. | 这是因为你确实如此 |
[20:03] | – Have a good night. – You, too! | -玩的愉快 -你也是 |
[20:08] | And my friend and I were listening | 我和我朋友那时 |
[20:09] | To some radio program | 在听广播节目 |
[20:12] | And we had this huge bag of fritos. | 我们买了这么大一包油炸玉米饼 |
[20:15] | Oh, we’re not allowed in uniform. | 我们穿工作装时不能抽烟 |
[20:17] | So at some point, my friend stops eating | 吃到一定程度 我朋友就停下了 |
[20:20] | But I can’t. | 但我停不下来 |
[20:24] | And I ate all of them and I got so… | 我把它们吃光了 变得 |
[20:28] | It was quite unladylike. | 这真是有失端庄 |
[20:32] | And I still can’t eat them too today. | 我现在再也不想吃它们了 |
[20:35] | Too much of a good thing– it happens. | 物极必反 这很正常 |
[20:38] | I think accounting sounds fascinating. | 我觉得财务工作非常迷人 |
[20:40] | Going through other peoples bank accounts… | 染指别人的银行账户 |
[20:43] | It sounds sexy. | 真性感 |
[20:45] | Jesus, Lorelei. | 天 罗勒莱 |
[20:47] | How deep did you have to dig to come up with that? | 要走到那一步不知道需要付出多少汗水呢 |
[20:49] | Why would you insult a man’s profession? | 你为什么要侮辱他的职业 |
[20:54] | No, it’s okay, uh, I don’t usually tell people | 没关系 我很少告诉别人 |
[20:57] | I’m an accountant. | 我是个会计 |
[20:59] | Listen, Billy, Sam, | 听着 比利 山姆 |
[21:02] | I didn’t mean to insult your profession. | 我无意侮辱你们的职业 |
[21:04] | Don’t sweat it. | 别介意 |
[21:07] | ‘course you do know there are different kinds of accountants. | 你要知道会计也分很多种 |
[21:11] | Are there? | 有吗 |
[21:15] | Tell them what we do. | 跟他们说说我们的工作 |
[21:17] | I don’t know, Bill. | 我不清楚 比尔 |
[21:21] | I’m gonna have to swear you all to secrecy. | 你们得发誓会保密 |
[21:25] | You can’t guarantee that. | 你无法保证 |
[21:29] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[21:32] | Well someone just brought everything | 有人说话卖关子 |
[21:34] | To a screeching halt. | 吊人胃口呢 |
[21:36] | We’ll be good. | 我们会保密的 |
[21:44] | You ever heard of James Hoffa? | 听说过詹姆斯·霍法吗 |
[21:46] | You know, I don’t just throw away newspapers everyday. | 我不是每天都把报纸扔一边的 |
[21:49] | I also read them. | 我也会看报的 |
[21:52] | There is a lot of money missing | 大笔资金不翼而飞 |
[21:56] | And they don’t really keep receipts. | 他们甚至没留下收据 |
[21:59] | So you’re a couple of g-men. | 这么说你们是联邦探员 |
[22:02] | No, we’re accountants. | 不 我们是会计 |
[22:09] | Isn’t the service exquisite? | 这里的服务还周到吧 |
[22:12] | I’m based in new york. | 我常驻纽约 |
[22:13] | I’d always rather be there, | 我更乐意呆在那儿 |
[22:15] | But it’s my job to be outta town. | 但我的工作让我四处漂泊 |
[22:21] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知该说什么 |
[22:24] | Keep going a lot of places | 我总是不停奔走在各个地方 |
[22:26] | and ending up somewhere I’ve already been. | 也会停留在我曾去过的某处 |
[22:33] | How ’bout a night cap? | 晚上再聚如何 |
[22:34] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[22:38] | You’re face is red. | 你脸红了 |
[22:45] | Order for us! | 替我们点菜 |
[23:11] | Felt self-conscious there for a moment. | 刚才有那么一刻的不安 |
[23:13] | We’re the only one’s without a uniform. | 唯独我们没穿制服 |
[23:19] | Good night, Bill. | 晚安 比尔 |
[23:21] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[23:22] | Shelly, it’s been a swell evening. | 雪莱 这个夜晚很充实 |
[23:35] | Well, this is me. | 我到了 |
[23:38] | Let me see if it’s different than my floor. | 让我瞧瞧和我住的地方有何不同 |
[24:11] | What are we doin’? | 我们在干嘛 |
[24:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:28] | I’m engaged. | 我已经订婚了 |
[24:34] | On the other hand, you might be my last chance. | 也就是说 你是我最后一次艳遇 |
[24:44] | I’ve been married a long time. | 我结婚很久了 |
[24:47] | You get plenty of chances. | 相信我 你的机会还会有很多 |
[25:00] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[25:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:06] | Is it? | 今天吗 |
[25:09] | Really is. | 是今天 |
[25:13] | Let me see your drivers license. | 驾照给我看看 |
[25:18] | That’s not gonna help. | 那没什么用 |
[25:23] | Oh, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[26:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:06] | My air conditioner does not work. | 我的空调坏了 |
[26:09] | It is stagnant in here. | 这里像个闷罐 |
[26:13] | Take your hand out. | 把手拿出来 |
[26:14] | I can’t breathe! | 我没法呼吸啦 |
[26:21] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[26:26] | Lorelei thinks you look like Tye Power. | 罗勒莱觉得你长得像泰伊·鲍威尔 |
[26:30] | Remember him? | 记得他吗 |
[26:37] | Go on. | 继续 |
[26:49] | And while you’re distracted | 趁你意乱神迷的时候 |
[26:50] | I’m gonna take off my shoes. | 我想脱下鞋子 |
[26:52] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[27:04] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[27:07] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 |
[27:26] | Do you like? | 你还钟意吗 |
[27:30] | Everyone’s always asking me if I was a model… | 每个人都爱问我是不是个模特 |
[27:34] | But I wasn’t. | 可惜我不是 |
[27:41] | The one I have at home is different. | 我家里的和这个不一样 |
[27:43] | Hope I didn’t break it. | 但愿我没把它弄坏 |
[27:48] | Nope– it’s fine. | 没有 没什么大碍 |
[27:49] | Just a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[27:52] | Hmm, thank you. | 十分感谢 |
[28:36] | Airplane. | 在飞机上弄的 |
[28:50] | Oh, god! | 哦 老天 |
[29:08] | Oh, jesus! | 哦 上帝 |
[29:14] | – What is that? – Fire alarm! | -出什么事了 -是火警 |
[29:20] | Come on, Let’s go! | 穿衣服 我们走 |
[29:28] | Come on, forget your shoes. | 快点 别管你的鞋子 |
[29:29] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[29:30] | Come on! | 快走 |
[29:48] | Come on! | 快走啊 |
[30:14] | Do you have another cigarette? | 您还有烟吗 |
[30:23] | Everything’s okay, folks. | 一切正常 大家别慌 |
[30:42] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -你好 |
[30:46] | You ever get nervous wearing that on the subway? | 戴这么贵重的首饰乘地铁你不担心吗 |
[30:48] | I don’t ride the subway. | 我并不乘坐地铁 |
[30:51] | I do worry about being followed though. | 倒是担心被人跟踪 |
[30:55] | I think Lola takes a horse and buggy. | 我记得劳拉是乘破马车来上班的 |
[30:57] | She’s never on time. | 她上班就从来没准时过 |
[31:00] | I’m not at work yet. | 我可还没到上班时间呢 |
[31:01] | I don’t wanna sit in my office | 我讨厌每天坐在办公室里 |
[31:03] | And listen to someone talk about their water retention. | 听那些人谈论补水保湿的美容话题 |
[31:05] | Peggy, brides are very self-conscious. | 佩奇 新娘总是会很在意自己的形象 |
[31:08] | If she’s so worried about getting married, | 如果她真的在意婚姻的话 |
[31:10] | Then why is she shamelessly flirting with money penny all the time? | 为何每天还不知廉耻的和”便士男”调情 |
[31:14] | Don’t call him that. He hates that. | 别这么叫他 他讨厌那个称呼 |
[31:17] | Are you defending him? | 你是在维护他吗 |
[31:19] | He’s repellent. | 他并不讨我喜欢 |
[31:20] | Reminds me of a door man. | 我觉得他像个门僮 |
[31:23] | And the typing she does for him… | 她还帮他打字呢… |
[31:25] | Oh, god, I’m so glad i’m gonna be out of here soon. | 老天 电梯可算来了 |
[31:29] | That’s very comforting, Joan. | 那可真是体贴可人 琼 |
[31:30] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力 |
[31:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[31:37] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:39] | Mr. Price just called. | 普莱斯先生刚打电话来说 |
[31:40] | There’s a meeting for the heads of accounts immediately. | 要马上召开一个会议 业务主管都要参加 |
[31:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:44] | Mr. Price called a big meeting for you | 普莱斯先生叫你和科斯格罗夫先生 |
[31:46] | And Mr.Cosgrove. | 去参加一个重要的会议 |
[31:49] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么 |
[31:54] | Whatever the circumstance is it’s nice to see you. | 无论如何 见到你很高兴 |
[31:57] | I’m just here to show you the continuity of our service. | 我谨在此向您表达本公司服务的连贯性 |
[32:00] | That with or without Burt Peterson, | 不论伯特·彼得森在与不在 |
[32:02] | You’re on our mind. | 您都是我们诚心尊待的客户 |
[32:11] | I apologize. | 十分抱歉 |
[32:12] | Morris, you remember salvatore romano. | 莫里斯 你还记得萨尔瓦多.罗曼诺吧 |
[32:14] | I don’t know how but I left my plane ticket at the hotel. | 真不知怎么搞的 我把机票忘在酒店了 |
[32:17] | He’s the guy with the marker | 这个伙计总能 |
[32:18] | Who always does what I say. | 按照我的意图把事情做好 |
[32:20] | Words, pictures. | 一个负责文案 一个负责图案 |
[32:22] | Sal this is Howard. | 萨尔 这位是霍华德 |
[32:23] | Pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[32:26] | I don’t remember… | 我记不大清楚了… |
[32:27] | Do you have a family? | 你成家了吗 |
[32:29] | Uh, not yet. | 算不上真正意义上的家 |
[32:30] | I have a wife. | 我结婚了但尚无子嗣 |
[32:32] | Well, Howard is my son. | 霍华德是我的儿子 |
[32:33] | He’s going to be a part of this from now on. | 从现在开始他将负责这部分业务 |
[32:36] | Starting with taking you two gentlemen on a tour. | 我们先带你们两位去参观一下吧 |
[32:41] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[32:43] | You’re not gonna say anything? | 你不想再多说些什么吗 |
[32:46] | My father’s extremely concerned | 说实话 |
[32:48] | About the business, right now. | 我父亲现在正为公司的业绩殚精竭虑 |
[32:51] | What was it about our work? | 是由于我们的缘故吗 |
[32:52] | I mean, we don’t want to take credit for everything | 我是说 虽然我们不能保证万无一失 |
[32:55] | But, uh, two of every three raincoats sold last year | 可从去年雨衣的销售权重来看 |
[32:58] | Had london fog stitched on the inside pocket. | 2/3的业绩都是”伦敦雾”品牌贡献的 |
[33:00] | Dad was worried that everyone who’s ever going to buy | 父亲只是担心已经拥有一件雨衣的人 |
[33:02] | A raincoat already has one. | 是否还会再买第二件 |
[33:03] | Because a business has to get bigger every year… | 毕竟生意是需要逐年扩张的 |
[33:07] | That’s capitalism. | 这才是资本主义 |
[33:12] | Well, our worst fears lie in anticipation. | 人类最大的恐惧源自对未来的不确定 |
[33:15] | That’s not me– that’s Balzac. | 不是我说的 是巴尔扎克 |
[33:18] | Balzac, huh? | 巴尔扎克吗 |
[33:20] | You are not Burt Peterson. | 你确实与伯特·彼得森不同 |
[33:22] | I’ve been investigating umbrellas, bags, hats– | 我调研了一下雨伞 书包 帽子的… |
[33:25] | There are companies that all they do is make hats. | 已经有很多专门制造帽子的企业了 |
[33:29] | London fog is a 40-year-old brand | “伦敦雾”是一个有40年历史的品牌 |
[33:31] | That sounds like it’s existed forever | 其品牌价值也会一直延续 |
[33:34] | And you’ve established with our help | 在我们的协助下这个品牌已经成为 |
[33:36] | That it means one thing– raincoats. | 雨衣制造行业内的翘楚 |
[33:39] | New products aside… | 暂放下新产品不说… |
[33:40] | There will be fat years and there will be lean years… | 年景虽会荒腴不定 |
[33:44] | But it is going to rain. | 可谁也无法阻止老天下雨 |
[33:49] | That’s true. | 就是这个道理 |
[33:53] | Let’s see if we can find you some ear plugs. | 我去看看帮你们找两附耳塞 |
[33:59] | Bacardi, Bel Jolie, Birds Eye, Cadbury, | 百加得 贝尔朱莉 伯利兹 吉百利 |
[34:03] | Campbell soup international, | 汤厨集团 |
[34:05] | Cartwright double-sided aluminum, | 卡特莱特双面铝业公司 |
[34:07] | Chevron oil, Dunkin’ donuts, | 谢夫隆石油 唐恩都乐 |
[34:09] | General foods europe, Kodak, Lever Brothers, | 通用食品欧洲分部 柯达 利华兄弟 |
[34:12] | Martinsons, Popsicle, Relaxacizor, | 马丁森咖啡 冷食集团 利来克塞斯 |
[34:16] | Rio De Janerio– which is dormant. | 里约热内卢 这个暂停合作 |
[34:18] | United Fruits, Warner Brothers. | 联合水果公司 华纳兄弟 |
[34:22] | And now for Mr. Campbell. | 由坎贝尔先生负责的客户是 |
[34:24] | Admiral Television, Rlpine Real Estate, | 艾德蒙电视公司 阿帕地产 |
[34:26] | Bethlehem Steel, Con-ed, Gillette, Gordon’s, | 伯利恒钢铁公司 电力集团 吉列 哥顿 |
[34:30] | Liberty Capital Savings, Lucky Strike, Maytag, | 自由资本储蓄所 幸福时光 美泰克家电 |
[34:33] | North American Aviation, | 北美航空工业公司 |
[34:35] | P&G, Pampers, Playtex, Samsonite, | 保洁 帮宝适 倍得适 新秀丽 |
[34:38] | Secor Laxatives, Snyder’s Ketchup, Utz. | 塞科尔轻泻剂 斯奈德番茄酱 优滋薯片 |
[34:40] | Why does he have Utz? | 为什么优滋归他负责 |
[34:42] | Some of this was done based on accounts | 现在的分工方案基于客户类型 |
[34:43] | And some of this was done based on relationship’s | 以及负责人的业务人脉关系 |
[34:46] | And you figure out what happened with Utz. | 你应该了解优滋的情况 |
[34:49] | So you decided all of this? | 你决定了所有客户分工方案吗 |
[34:51] | Forty-cents of every dollar at this agency | 公司现在有40%的投入都花在电视部门 |
[34:53] | Is spent in the television department but no– we did. | 不过 这是我们共同决定的 |
[34:59] | What are these others for? | 那这些剩下的客户呢 |
[35:00] | Olson. | 奥尔森会负责 |
[35:02] | She’s all over the place. | 她真是无处不在啊 |
[35:03] | You know that’s not true. | 你说笑了 |
[35:04] | You’re each taking half the company. | 你们现在平分了公司的客户 |
[35:07] | Course it’s possible someone could distinguish themselves. | 可能有些人会表现得出类拔萃 |
[35:11] | Could be easier that way. | 那样就简单多了 |
[35:24] | Can you believe this? | 真是难以置信 |
[35:25] | If you’re upset, you seem to be hiding it. | 看来你感觉不错啊 |
[35:28] | I’m excited. | 我很兴奋 |
[35:29] | I mean, I feel badly about Burt Peterson. | 说实话 我为伯特·彼得森感到难过 |
[35:32] | Three kids, wife with cancer– | 三个孩子 还有个身患癌症的妻子 |
[35:34] | But you greased up the shoot and shoved him down it. | 不正是你造成他如今的悲惨境遇吗 |
[35:38] | What could possibly be the matter? | 此话怎讲 |
[35:40] | Why did you even accept this? | 你为什么要接受这份分工 |
[35:42] | You have no interest in this. | 你对此根本兴趣索然 |
[35:43] | Why wouldn’t I want this? | 我怎么就对此没兴趣 |
[35:45] | Because you’re no good. | 因为你能力有限 |
[35:48] | They want us to hate each other. | 他们这样做就是想让我们勾心斗角 |
[35:50] | I refuse to participate in that. | 我可没那么蠢 |
[35:53] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[35:55] | Very-very nice. | 相当好 |
[35:58] | Look at you, never break a sweat. | 瞧瞧你 一副好逸恶劳的样子 |
[36:00] | You’re right– I should just lay down | 你说的对 我何不干脆放轻松点 |
[36:01] | And we should run together holding hands. | 与你一起并肩奋斗 |
[36:20] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[36:23] | 1:15. | 1点15分 |
[36:25] | We should be back in the office by three. | 3点前我们应该能到公司 |
[36:28] | We’re going back to the office? | 我们要回公司吗 |
[36:39] | I’m gonna ask you something | 我想问你个事情 |
[36:41] | and I want you to be completely honest with me. | 我希望你坦诚以对 |
[36:50] | London fog. | “伦敦雾”的广告创意 |
[36:56] | It’s a subway car… | 在一个地铁车厢中… |
[36:58] | And there’s a commuter looking up. | 一名乘客的目光似乎在张望些什么 |
[37:01] | There’s a girl with her back to us. | 一个妙龄少女背对着我们 |
[37:03] | She’s wearing one of those short, tan one’s | 她身着一件褐色短款雨衣 |
[37:06] | But it’s open. | 雨衣下摆自然敞开 |
[37:08] | Her legs are bare. | 她裸露的玉腿若隐若现 |
[37:10] | We know what he’s seeing… | 我们便知道那名乘客正在看些什么… |
[37:14] | Limit your exposure. | 尽量控制一下暴露程度 |
[37:21] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[37:27] | Good? | 觉得如何 |
[37:42] | Mr. Hooker, may I speak with you? | 胡克先生 能和你说句话吗 |
[37:48] | I thought it was a good idea that ppl had an office | 我觉得为访客安排一间接待室 |
[37:51] | For when visitors come. | 真是个好主意 |
[37:53] | Course it would make since for someone | 那样在平常空闲的时间 |
[37:54] | To be occupying it in the meantime. | 便可供其它人使用 |
[37:58] | I wrestled up an office for you. | 我尽量帮你争取到了一间办公室 |
[38:01] | I hope you find it appropriate to your status. | 希望它能和你的职位相称 |
[38:03] | My position? | 我的职位是什么 |
[38:05] | Steer Mr. Price– not exactly in the thick of things | 协助普莱斯先生 这差事并不十分繁重 |
[38:08] | But you will have someone to attend to your typing | 然而你还是需要有人帮你打字 |
[38:10] | To avoid you siphoning off the man hours. | 以免把时间浪费在无谓的体力劳动上 |
[38:13] | My own girl of my choosing? | 我可以亲自挑选自己的秘书吗 |
[38:16] | I will have a lineup. | 我会为你提供若干候选人的 |
[38:18] | Did he take the ant farm? | 他把那个蚂蚁农庄的玩具拿走了吗 |
[38:20] | No, it’s actually Mr. Cooper’s. | 没有 那个实际上是库珀先生的 |
[38:22] | Oh. It just lives there. | 所以 不要管它 放在那就好 |
[38:28] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[38:31] | Now, don’t be cross. | 不要生气 |
[38:32] | I’ll only be a minute. | 我就呆一小会儿 |
[38:37] | You have a fever? | 你发烧了吗 |
[38:38] | No. | 没有 |
[38:44] | “Peter Campbell, the buck stops here.” | “皮特·坎贝尔 责无旁贷”[杜鲁门座右铭] |
[38:49] | Huh, the buck stops here… | 责无旁贷… |
[38:50] | Unless it stops over there. | 我看还是”责有旁贷”吧 |
[38:52] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了吗 |
[38:54] | There’s two heads of accounts. | 现在有两个业务主管 |
[38:56] | Kenny Cosgrove and I are sharing it. | 肯尼·科斯格罗夫和我 |
[38:58] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 哦 真遗憾 |
[39:02] | I was sitting there and they just… | 我就傻傻地坐在会议室 听他们… |
[39:05] | Read off a list of names. | 念着名单 |
[39:06] | A list of companies… | 那些公司客户的名单… |
[39:08] | That’s my life. | 看来我命该如此 |
[39:16] | I know you won’t like hearing this | 我知道你不爱听 |
[39:18] | But you’re a lot like my father. | 可你确实很像我的父亲 |
[39:22] | You’re an ambitious man and an ambitious man | 你是个雄心勃勃的人 而这样的人 |
[39:25] | Is never happy with what he has. | 是从来不会满足现状的 |
[39:27] | Why does it always have to be like this? | 可为什么总要经历这些曲折 |
[39:29] | Why can’t I get anything good all at once? | 为何不让我一步登天 |
[39:32] | This is an amazing opportunity! | 这正是个千载难逢的机会 |
[39:34] | They believe in you. | 他们相信你的能力 |
[39:36] | Don’t turn it sour. | 不要辜负了他们 |
[39:37] | It’s a test. | 这是一场考验 |
[39:38] | Why not just cut it short and tell them I want it. | 何不直截了当地去告诉他们我的想法 |
[39:41] | You can do whatever you want | 你可以顺着自己的性子去做 |
[39:42] | But they do not want to hear your outrage. | 但他们不想听你激愤满腔的抱怨 |
[39:45] | They want you to beat Ken. | 他们是想看到你打败肯 |
[39:47] | I know what they want, Trudy. | 我很清楚他们的心思 特鲁迪 |
[39:49] | And honestly, I don’t know… | 可说实话 我就是不明白… |
[39:53] | I can’t live with this. | 我不能忍受这个过程 |
[40:00] | But you’ll try. | 但你会尽力而为的 |
[40:08] | It’s great! | 太棒了 |
[40:09] | It’s a great ad! | 真是完美广告案 |
[40:11] | So, how was everything in Baltimore? | 巴尔的摩之行怎么样 |
[40:14] | Out of town, Don draper… | 远离城市喧嚣 唐·德雷柏… |
[40:16] | First class. | 头等舱 |
[40:17] | Go on. | 还有呢 |
[40:19] | Two old married men. | 两个已婚的老男人 |
[40:20] | Oh, there was a fire in the hotel | 对了 还赶上了酒店失火 |
[40:22] | But no casualties. | 好在没有伤亡 |
[40:23] | That’s too bad. | 真是倒霉 |
[40:24] | For casting this lucky fellow in the subway. | 这个在地铁里走运的小子 |
[40:26] | What’s he look like? | 他要看上去如何 |
[40:28] | I don’t know, a little excited… | 我不太确定 应该有点兴奋… |
[40:32] | A little shocked. | 有点激动 |
[40:33] | No, what’s he look like? | 不 我是说他的外貌 |
[40:34] | Oh, handsome. | 哦 要帅的 |
[40:42] | The girl’s gone. | 女孩走了 |
[40:44] | I have stolichnaya and cuban cigars– | 我带来了苏联红牌伏特加和古巴雪茄 |
[40:48] | Sent them from greece. | 希腊货 |
[40:50] | Should’ve tried a pound of opium. | 真该搞点鸦片过来 |
[40:54] | Help yourself. | 自便 |
[40:57] | So, Cosgrove versus Campbell. | 这次 科斯格罗夫对阵坎贝尔 |
[41:01] | Is Cooper playing god or darwin? | 库珀扮的是上帝还是达尔文 |
[41:03] | I know it sounds japanese but it’s not Cooper. | 这看来像日本人的风格 可并非库珀的主意 |
[41:07] | What’d lane read about it in some management book? | 难道是从什么管理书籍上学来的招数 |
[41:10] | I think it came from the home office. | 我想这应该是总部的意思 |
[41:14] | When he told me about it, I thought he was joking. | 当他告诉我时 我还以为他在开玩笑 |
[41:17] | I told him it was a stupid idea | 我告诉他这真是个愚蠢的主意 |
[41:18] | But they don’t always get our inflection. | 可他们从来不听劝告 |
[41:24] | Can I speak with you for a moment? | 我能和您聊两句吗 |
[41:26] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[41:33] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[41:35] | I, um… | 我… |
[41:39] | I just wanted to let you both know | 我只是想您们两位了解 |
[41:41] | How honored I am with this promotion. | 这次晋升给了我莫大的鼓舞和荣耀 |
[41:45] | Help yourself. | 自便吧 |
[41:48] | Not the stoli. | 别碰伏特加 |
[41:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:53] | Oh, Mr. Campbell, I was going to tell Don | 坎贝尔先生 我正要告诉唐 |
[41:56] | But I can tell you myself. | 现在直接跟你说好了 |
[42:00] | I have an old pal at the mayors office | 我有个老朋友在市长办公室工作 |
[42:02] | That wants to do a small campaign for… | 他们正在筹备一场小型活动… |
[42:07] | I don’t know, something about penn station. | 我不是很清楚 是关于宾州车站的什么事情 |
[42:12] | It’d be my pleasure, Bert. | 非常荣幸 伯特 |
[42:16] | Is there any brandy? | 有白兰地吗 |
[42:19] | Any glass will do. | 随便来一杯就行 |
[42:24] | I told him that despite life under british rule, | 我告诉过他尽管过着英国式的生活 |
[42:28] | We still had a real yankee. | 我们还是地道的美国佬 |
[42:34] | I don’t care what they say… | 我不在意他们怎么说… |
[42:37] | London fog is a great name. | “伦敦雾”是个响亮的牌子 |
[42:51] | I like the ants. | 我喜欢这些蚂蚁 |
[42:54] | There’s no shortage of distractions here. | 娱乐消遣项目倒是一样也不缺 |
[42:56] | Now if we can find a proper pub, | 如果再有个像样的酒吧 |
[42:58] | We’ll have everything. | 就真的完美了 |
[43:03] | Why do you have this office? | 你怎么会有这件办公室的 |
[43:06] | I thought it was necessary that we have a place | 我觉得为来访的领导准备一个 |
[43:08] | For when superior’s visit. | 临时办公地点是很有必要的 |
[43:11] | Of course, it would make sense | 当然 平时还可以 |
[43:12] | For someone to occupy it in the meantime. | 为其他员工提供用处 |
[43:15] | That’s a hair-brained idea. | 真是个愚蠢的主意 |
[43:18] | We just fired one-third of their workforce. | 我们刚刚裁掉了1/3的员工 |
[43:21] | It’s unseemly to go through their pockets, as well. | 现在就搜刮他们是不是有点不合时宜 |
[43:26] | A visitors office is good but you sit out front. | 访客接待室是不错 但你应该坐在外面 |
[43:29] | Of course, it was presumptuous. | 当然 恕我冒昧 |
[43:37] | This place is a ginocracy. | 这个地方有点女性当政的味道 |
[43:40] | Hadn’t noticed. | 没注意过 |
[43:46] | My only point is if you decide to take the train tomorrow | 我想提醒你的是如果你决定赶明天的火车 |
[43:49] | And you run into Carlton, I told him you were busy. | 并且碰到卡尔顿的话 我告诉过他你很忙 |
[43:53] | Our stories are straight. | 我会帮你圆谎的 |
[43:56] | Sally has something to tell you. | 萨丽有事情和你说 |
[43:58] | Sally! | 萨丽 |
[44:00] | I got it out of her. | 她已经向我坦白了 |
[44:03] | Out! | 出去 |
[44:10] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[44:13] | I’m sorry I broke your suitcase. | 很抱歉弄坏你的箱子 |
[44:17] | Find out how much it is to repair | 看看多少钱能修好 |
[44:19] | And it’ll come out of your allowance. | 然后用你的零用钱支付 |
[44:21] | I don’t have an allowance. | 我没有零用钱 |
[44:23] | Then don’t break things. | 那以后就别弄坏东西 |
[44:27] | I just thought– I just didn’t want you to go. | 我只不过 我只是不想让你走 |
[44:33] | Come here. | 过来 宝贝 |
[44:38] | I will always come home. | 家是我唯一的归宿 |
[44:42] | You’ll always be my girl. | 而你也永远是我最亲爱的宝贝 |
[44:59] | Your eyes look tired. | 你的眼神看起来好疲惫 |
[45:02] | I don’t sleep well when I’m not here. | 我只有在家里才能睡得踏实 |
[45:06] | You squint too much. | 你斜视的很厉害 |
[45:08] | You need reading glasses. | 该配眼镜了 |
[45:10] | Daddy-daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[45:13] | Are these for me? | 这是送给我的吗 |
[45:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[45:18] | Give me that– it’s a stick-pin. | 给我 这是个胸针 |
[45:28] | There ya go. | 弄好啦 |
[45:31] | Was I really in there? | 我原来真的在你肚子里面吗 |
[45:33] | Nine months. | 住了9个月 |
[45:36] | Tell me about the day I was born. | 跟我说说我出生那天的事 |
[45:45] | Well, it was, uh, | 好的 |
[45:49] | the middle of the night… | 那是一个午夜 |
[45:52] | And it was raining very hard… | 暴雨瓢泼… |
[45:59] | And I had just got home from work. | 我刚刚下班回家 |
[46:09] | He did not feel like getting back in the car… | 他平时不愿开车回来 |
[46:12] | But he did. | 可是那天他却开车回来 |
[46:14] | I took my suitcase | 我带上手提箱 |
[46:16] | And my little stuffed eeyore | 还有一个将要送给你的 |
[46:17] | That I knew I was going to give you. | 小驴屹耳的毛绒玩具 |