时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | And after that I played the nurse in “Romeo and Juliet.” | 之后我扮演了《罗密欧与茱丽叶》一剧中的护士 |
[00:43] | And after that I played Dorine the maid in “Tartuffe” | 之后 我又扮演了《伪君子》一剧中的女仆 |
[00:47] | By Moliere. | 应该是莫里哀的作品 |
[00:51] | And I guess that’s it. | 差不多就这些吧 |
[00:53] | Thank you, Hillary. | 谢谢你 希拉里 |
[00:54] | I’d love it if you could do the twist one more time. | 我非常喜欢你扭来扭去的样子 可以再来一次吗 |
[01:04] | Thank you, Hillary. | 谢谢你 希拉里 |
[01:06] | We’ll let you know. | 我们会通知你结果的 |
[01:11] | Harry, you are not in this process. | 哈里 你无权参与审核 |
[01:14] | You’re a spectator. Don’t forget it. | 你只是来旁观的 别忘了这点 |
[01:16] | Bacardi’s coming in on Tuesday | 百加得公司的人周二会过来 |
[01:18] | to see if daiquiri beach has legs. | 看看台克利鸡尾酒的广告情况 |
[01:21] | Don wants copy Monday morning and art Monday night. | 唐希望周一早上完成文案 当晚完成广告图 |
[01:23] | We should probably have the whole team. | 我们可能需要调动所有的人力 |
[01:25] | This weekend? No. | 这周末吗 不行 |
[01:27] | I’m sorry, but we just heard about it. | 我很抱歉 我们也是刚刚收到的消息 |
[01:29] | – Bullshit. – I have plans. | -屁话 -我已经有安排了 |
[01:32] | I really do. | 真的 |
[01:34] | Well, I would love to work all weekend, | 我倒是想周末全程加班 |
[01:36] | But I’m just a spectator. | 可惜我只是个旁观人员 |
[01:37] | Whose crack did it fall through? | 究竟是谁的计划会泡汤呢 |
[01:39] | Because you are going to spend the weekend being our slave. | 恐怕你们两位这周末也得在这做苦力吧 |
[01:42] | – No finger-pointing. – The bad news is | -别用手指着我们 -不幸的是 |
[01:45] | They need five more vacation situations for bacardi rum. | 他们要为百加得朗姆酒做5个假期广告推销案 |
[01:48] | The good news is we’re going to be out of your hair– | 好消息是 我们将远离这劳碌之地 |
[01:51] | Jane and Roger Sterling’s garden party on the island. | 简和罗杰·斯特林将在岛上举行游园会 |
[01:54] | Derby day. | 赛马日当天 |
[01:55] | You’re going back in time? | 你们能赶得及回来吗 |
[01:56] | Are any of you wearing seersucker? | 你们会穿泡泡纱做的衣服吗 |
[01:58] | I don’t want to look like a barbershop quartet. | 我可不希望我们看上去像理发店四重唱 |
[02:00] | – You’re all going? – I really wish I wasn’t. | -你们都要去吗 -我倒是希望可以不去 |
[02:02] | Well, then don’t. Give me your glasses. I’ll go as you. | 那就别去 把你的眼镜给我 我扮成你过去 |
[02:04] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[02:08] | – Good luck, gentiles. – Sorry. | -好运 先生们 -抱歉 |
[02:12] | You know, we all started at the same time. | 知道吗 我们的职业生涯是同时开始的 |
[02:15] | I’ve been here six years longer than you. | 我可比你早来六年 |
[02:17] | They hate creative. | 他们讨厌创意部 |
[02:31] | My goodness. I didn’t expect to see you here. | 天啊 我真没想到在这儿会碰见你 |
[02:34] | – For a little while longer. – Lovely to see you, Jane | -恐怕我暂时还不会离开这儿 -见到你真好 简 |
[02:37] | I mean, Mrs. Sterling. | 应该是斯特林夫人 |
[02:44] | I’ll catch up with you, girls. | 你们先走吧 姑娘们 我稍后就来 |
[02:47] | I just stopped by. | 我只是顺道过来 |
[02:48] | Roger had my rings resized. | 罗杰把我戒指的尺寸重新调了一下 |
[02:50] | I keep losing weight. Where are you living now? | 我的体重一直在减 你现在住在哪里 |
[02:54] | Same old place, but we’re looking. | 还是老地方 不过我们已经开始留意新住处了 |
[02:55] | We’re thinking about Riverdale. | 我们觉得里弗岱尔不错 |
[02:57] | It’s near columbia pres and Greg wants a yard. | 离哥伦比亚特区很近 而且格雷格想要一个院子 |
[03:00] | I don’t know. I get a nosebleed anywhere above 86th street. | 我不知道 超出86号街 我都觉得无法接受 |
[03:06] | – God, it’s so great to see you. – Likewise. | -天啊 能见到你真是太好了 -彼此彼此 |
[03:10] | Oh! Joan, I have a tiny favor to ask you. | 噢 琼 我想请你帮个小忙 |
[03:13] | They’re doing construction in front of the building | 大楼前面正在进行施工建设 |
[03:15] | And my driver’s gonna be circling, | 待会儿我的司机肯定会找不到地方 |
[03:16] | So if you could have one of the girls | 你能不能派个秘书 |
[03:18] | run down 15 and flag him down. | 到15号街去 给他指一下方向呢 |
[03:24] | Hello, Ginger. | 你好 金吉 |
[03:35] | Olive, from now on | 奥利弗 从现在开始 |
[03:36] | there’s no need to include mr. Crane in casting. | 所有试镜活动都不需要通知克雷恩先生 |
[03:38] | Of course. And I brought you tea and coffee. | 好的 我给你准备了茶和咖啡 |
[03:41] | I’ll just have whichever one you don’t want. | 你挑一个 剩下的给我 |
[03:43] | I have coffee. That’s what I usually drink. | 我要咖啡好了 我通常都喝这个 |
[03:46] | That’s what I’ve been drinking, right? | 我一直都喝的是这个 对吧 |
[03:47] | Well, Lola said you don’t like a second cup of coffee | 劳拉说你不能连着喝两杯咖啡 |
[03:49] | Because it makes you edgy. | 因为那会让你很急躁 |
[03:51] | I want you to forget everything Lola told you. | 我要你把劳拉说的都忘了 |
[04:02] | I left for an hour to go get the nylons for tomorrow, | 我就离开了一小时 去拿明天穿的衣服 |
[04:05] | And look what happened. | 你看看都闹成什么样子了 |
[04:06] | Carla said he thought he was on K.P. Duty. | 卡拉说 他以为自己被罚到厨房做帮工 |
[04:09] | We don’t have to go, you know. | 我们不一定要去的 |
[04:12] | I said we would. | 我答应了会去的 |
[04:14] | It’s Roger and Jane. | 是罗杰和简的婚礼 |
[04:17] | I want to go. | 我想去 |
[04:19] | I bought a dress. | 我还特意买了一条裙子 |
[04:26] | “The warmth of the climate disposed the natives… | 气候的温暖适宜让当地居民 |
[04:31] | to the most intemperate enjoyment of tranquility and opulence, | 可以享受长久的宁静和富饶 |
[04:35] | and the lively licen– licent–“ | 而那些躁动不安的….放… |
[04:39] | Licentiousness. | 放荡之心 |
[04:43] | Go ahead. | 继续读 |
[04:46] | “…Of the greeks was blended | 使得希腊人 |
[04:48] | With the hereditary softness of the syrians. | 融合了叙利亚人特有的柔顺性情 |
[04:52] | Fashion was the only law, | 时尚是唯一法则 |
[04:55] | Pleasure was the only pursuit | 快乐是唯一的追求 |
[04:58] | And the splendor of dress and furniture | 而华丽的服饰与家具 |
[05:01] | Was the only distinction of the citizens of antioch.” | 则是古叙利亚文明最杰出的遗迹 |
[05:05] | – Gene. – Well, hello, Don. | -吉恩 -你好啊 唐 |
[05:09] | – How’s babylon? – Bedtime. | -巴比伦饭店怎么样 -该睡觉了 |
[05:12] | It’s all right. Go wash your teeth. | 没事 去刷牙吧 |
[05:18] | You just wait. All hell’s gonna break loose. | 后面会更精彩 即将风云变幻 |
[05:24] | Good night, grandpa Gene. | 晚安 吉恩外公 |
[05:41] | Like that. | 就像这样 |
[05:42] | Paul Kinsey with the two-stroke lead. | 保罗·金西领先两杆 |
[05:44] | – What is your secret? – I use harry crane’s paddle, | -你的制胜法宝是什么 -我用的是哈里·克雷恩的球拍 |
[05:47] | And I pretend that’s his fat head. | 我还把那球想象成他恶心的脑袋 |
[05:51] | What kind of fruit do you put in this? | 你在里面放了什么水果 |
[05:53] | It’s rum and coke. I don’t know. | 这是朗姆酒和可乐的混搭 我不知道 |
[05:56] | A cherry? All we have is olives. | 可能是樱桃吧 我们只剩橄榄了 |
[05:58] | New drinks, new copy or both? | 新新饮料还是新新文案 |
[06:01] | Bikinis that match the drinks and new copy. | 能够和这酒及文案相映成趣的比基尼女郎 |
[06:03] | Something cute. | 一些可爱点的东西 |
[06:07] | It’s bacardi-licious. | 这是百加得美味 |
[06:10] | It’s bacardi-lightful. | 这叫百加得活力剂 |
[06:13] | We’re supposed to sit here and pretend like we’re on vacation? | 难道我们被困在这儿 还要假装是在度假吗 |
[06:17] | They’re probably drinking mint juleps. | 他们可能正在喝着薄荷冰酒呢 |
[06:20] | Ugh. Booze puts me to sleep. | 酒精只能让我昏昏欲睡 |
[06:22] | I will take grass any hour of the day. It helps me think. | 要是来点大麻就好了 它能帮助我思考 |
[06:26] | When I was at Princeton, I wrote my senior thesis | 我当年在普林斯顿大学毕业时的论文 |
[06:29] | On the passions of the stoics. | 写的是禁欲主义者的激情 |
[06:31] | Mary Jane was my muse. | 大麻就是我的智慧女神 |
[06:33] | Paul helps me sleep. | 保罗只能让我充满睡意 |
[06:36] | Peggy, go get a blender. | 佩奇 去拿个搅拌器过来 |
[06:38] | Maybe we can turn this into a frappe. | 或许我们可以做冰镇饮料 |
[06:41] | – You get it. – I’m eating. | -你自己去拿 -我正吃东西呢 |
[06:58] | Olive? | 奥利弗 |
[07:01] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么还在这儿 |
[07:03] | Well, if you’re working, I’m working. | 如果你还没下班 我也不能走 |
[07:05] | It’s okay for you to go home. | 你回家吧 没关系的 |
[07:08] | Oh, I already canceled my plans. | 我已经取消安排了 |
[07:10] | Phil and I were going to drive up to the cloisters. | 菲尔和我原打算驱车去修道院的 |
[07:12] | And Steven, my son– he’s at boston college– | 但我儿子 史蒂文 他在波士顿大学念书 |
[07:15] | Was thinking of coming down with his girlfriend, | 想带他的女朋友回家见见我们 |
[07:17] | But I’m not sure that’s working out. He’s picky. | 但我不知道这次能不能成 他很挑剔 |
[07:23] | Anyway, so phil’s taking a trip to the dump | 所以 菲尔一个人出去鬼混 |
[07:26] | And here I am, no worse for wear. | 我就一直在这儿 也没什么大不了 |
[07:35] | Don’t I seem as important as Cosgrove? | 我难道比科斯格罗夫差劲吗 |
[07:37] | I mean, Campbell makes sense– | 我是说 坎贝尔的高升还有些道理 |
[07:40] | to the manner born. | 毕竟家业厚实 |
[07:41] | – So you like to get high? – Whenever I can. | -你喜欢爽一下嘛 -不放过一切机会 |
[07:45] | My cousin used to know someone, but he got married. | 我表哥曾经有些门路 但那个人现在结婚了 |
[07:48] | Who’s your friend? | 你从哪儿拿货 |
[07:51] | A guy like you? There must be somebody you can call. | 像你这样的人 肯定有门路的 |
[07:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:56] | No. Of course. | 不 当然了 |
[08:02] | Sally, get up here. | 萨丽 过来一下 |
[08:09] | I just walked backwards all the way from the living room. | 我刚一路从客厅倒着走过来的 |
[08:12] | Zip. | 帮忙拉一下 |
[08:16] | You look pretty. | 你看上去很漂亮 |
[08:18] | I look like an open umbrella. | 我看上去就像是一把撑开的伞 |
[08:21] | Grandpa says that you’re going to a soiree. | 外公说你要去参加一个晚宴 |
[08:23] | Don’t bother him. | 别去打扰他 |
[08:26] | Go watch tv. | 去看电视吧 |
[08:34] | – Grandpa? – I’m indisposed. | -外公 -我肠胃不舒服 |
[09:07] | What are you doing? You’re going to break it. | 你在干嘛呢 你会把它弄坏的 |
[09:09] | – Who told you that? – I’ve done it. | -谁跟你说的 -我自己就曾弄坏过 |
[09:12] | If it happens, I’ll go get my little screwdriver | 要是真坏了 我就去拿我的螺丝起子 |
[09:15] | and put on a new one. | 重新装上一个 |
[09:18] | Jesus, I stink. | 天啊 我浑身臭烘烘的 |
[09:21] | I can finish up out here. | 剩下的我可以完成 |
[09:22] | You take a nice, long bath. | 你去好好洗个澡吧 |
[09:29] | No. No no no. Eddinger goes at the head of the table. | 不不不 埃丁格要坐首席 |
[09:32] | He’s the chief of surgery. It’s where he always sits. | 他是外科主任 他向来都是坐首席的 |
[09:34] | Not in your home, Greg. | 在你家可不能如此 格雷格 |
[09:36] | Host at the head, hostess at the foot | 男主人坐首席 女主人坐尾席 |
[09:38] | Or whichever is nearest to the kitchen | 或者坐在离厨房较近的位置 |
[09:39] | And then it’s boy, girl, boy, girl. | 然后是男女岔开坐 |
[09:41] | – Who says? – Emily post. Everyone. | -这是谁说的 -埃米利·波斯特 大家都这么做的 |
[09:44] | Ronald Eddinger does not read Emily Post. | 罗纳德·埃丁格可不会去看埃米利·波斯特的书 |
[09:46] | He’s going to expect to sit there | 他肯定想坐在这儿 |
[09:47] | And he’s going to expect me and Rick Stoller | 而且他会希望我和瑞克·斯托勒 |
[09:49] | to be his footstools. | 当他的脚凳 |
[09:51] | Well, I won’t have their wives think | 我可不希望他们的妻子认为 |
[09:52] | You have a wife who doesn’t know how to set a table. | 你娶了一个不会安排宴席座次的妻子 |
[09:54] | Joanie, I don’t want to have a fight right now. | 琼 我不想现在和你吵架 |
[09:56] | Then stop talking. | 那就什么也别说 |
[10:04] | A buffet would be slightly more casual | 自助可能会更加随意一些 |
[10:06] | And people could sit where they will. | 而且人们可以想坐哪儿就坐哪儿 |
[10:08] | And we could put the chafing dish | 我们可以把别人送的火锅 |
[10:09] | That they gave us right in the middle. | 放在餐桌正中间 |
[10:12] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[10:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:31] | In state news, governor Rockefeller | 下面是新闻报道 洛克菲勒州长 |
[10:33] | is being urged to appoint a special prosecutor | 不得不委派一位特别调查员 |
[10:35] | to investigate the scandal-ridden state liquor authority. | 对丑闻缠身的纽约酒类管理局展开调查 |
[10:39] | Carla. | 卡拉 |
[10:41] | Carla? | 卡拉 |
[10:43] | Is she here? | 她在这儿吗 |
[10:46] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[10:48] | I know I look good for my condition, | 我知道就孕妇而言 我看上去已经很不错了 |
[10:50] | But I’m still in my condition. | 不过我毕竟大着肚子 |
[10:53] | – Did they leave yet? – No, I think they’re in the living room. | -他们走了吗 -不 我想他们还在客厅 |
[10:55] | Well, I’ve been robbed. | 我被打劫了 |
[10:57] | I had it right here and now I don’t. | 我就放在这儿的 现在却不见了 |
[10:59] | Daddy, what are you talking about? | 爸爸 你在说什么呢 |
[11:01] | I had $35. Now I have $30. | 我本来有35美元的 现在只有30美元了 |
[11:05] | – Are you sure? – Mr. Hofstadt, | -你确定吗 -赫夫斯特先生 |
[11:07] | Why don’t you go sit down and we’ll all look for it? | 你还是先坐下吧 我们都来帮忙找 |
[11:10] | Oh. You’ll look for it, will you? | 你会帮我找 是吗 |
[11:12] | Daddy, you know how forgetful you are. | 爸爸 你知道你自己有多健忘 |
[11:14] | I’m missing $5. | 我少了5美元 |
[11:17] | I’ll give you $5. | 我给你5美元 |
[11:21] | Don, will you give him something? | 唐 你能给他吗 |
[11:25] | Here, Gene. Here you go. | 拿着 吉恩 |
[11:26] | No, I don’t want your money. | 不 我不想要你的钱 |
[11:28] | You people, you think money is the answer to every problem. | 你们这些人 认为钱能解决一切问题 |
[11:33] | No, just this particular problem. | 现在这个问题恐怕只能用钱解决吧 |
[11:35] | Daddy, I’m sorry. I don’t know what you want. | 爸爸 我很抱歉 我不知道你想要怎样 |
[11:38] | I want my $5! | 我要我那5美元 |
[11:42] | Well, I think I am finally ready to go. | 我想我不走不行了 |
[11:51] | Come on, let’s go out in the yard. | 来吧 我们去外面院子里 |
[11:59] | I forgot how many tourists are in midtown. | 我忘了市中心会有这么多游客 |
[12:02] | They’re like vermin. | 他们就跟成片的蝗虫一样 |
[12:05] | Jeffrey, this is my colleague Smitty. | 杰夫瑞 这位是我的同事斯密特 |
[12:07] | – How you doing, Jeff? – Not bad. Not bad at all. | -你怎么样 杰夫 -还不错 相当好 |
[12:10] | So what do you have for us? | 你为我们准备了什么 |
[12:12] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[12:14] | I’ve got dexies, benzedrine strips, boo. | 我有安非他命 苯丙胺 大麻 |
[12:17] | Probably get you junk if you really wanted it. | 如果你们真的想要 海洛因我也能弄到 |
[12:19] | – How do you know each other? – Jeffrey’s an old friend. | -你们是怎么认识的 -杰夫瑞是我的老朋友 |
[12:22] | You’re looking at the two great cocksmen | 你现在见到的就是普林斯顿大学55届 |
[12:24] | of princeton ’55. | 最杰出的两个人 |
[12:26] | Oh, the times you must have had. | 我想你们当年在校园里也是叱咤风云 |
[12:28] | Can we buy some dope? | 我们可以买些货吗 |
[12:33] | I’ll give you all four for $10, plus delivery. | 四种总共10美元 运费另算 |
[12:37] | I’m just kidding, but I should. | 我只是开玩笑罢了 但我确实该收的 |
[12:39] | I mean, you never call me. | 我是说 你从来也不联系我 |
[12:41] | When’s the last time I saw you? | 我上次见你是什么时候 |
[12:47] | – Give me your sweater. – It’s mohair. | -把你的毛衣脱下来 -这可是马海毛的 |
[13:00] | – May I? – Relax. Sit down. | -我可以来一根吗 -放松 坐下来 |
[13:08] | You ever look out this window? | 你从这扇窗户往外看过吗 |
[13:33] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[13:41] | Nice to see you both. Isn’t it something? | 见到你们俩真高兴 多了不起啊 |
[13:44] | Betty, you remember Trudy. | 贝蒂 你还记得特鲁迪吧 |
[13:45] | Harry Crane. My wife Jennifer. | 哈里·克雷恩 这是我妻子詹妮弗 |
[13:48] | Ken Cosgrove. We’ve– we’ve met. | 肯·科斯格罗夫 我们见过面了 |
[13:50] | – Nice to see you all again. – When are you due? | -见到你们大家真高兴 -你预产期什么时候 |
[13:53] | Any minute. Can’t you tell? | 随时都有可能 你看不出来吗 |
[13:58] | Oh, that last month was the worse. | 最后一个月最难受了 |
[14:00] | – But of course this is your second. – Uh, third. | -不过二胎会好一些 -是第三胎 |
[14:02] | – How old is yours? – Eight months. Beatrice Grace. | -你孩子多大了 -8个月 名叫碧特丝·格蕾丝 |
[14:09] | Should we take a tour? | 我们是不是该四处转转 |
[14:13] | – I grew up in a club just like this. – Me too. | -我是在跟这差不多的乐园里长大的 -我也一样 |
[14:22] | That portly fellow in the glen plaid– | 那个穿深色格子图案的家伙 |
[14:24] | Second at dupont. | 是杜邦公司的二把手 |
[14:26] | The one next to him– pan am. | 站在他旁边的 是泛美航空公司的总裁 |
[14:33] | Don’t hand out your card. | 别四处散发你的名片 |
[14:46] | Now you’re getting ridiculous. | 你找来找去真是太可笑了 |
[14:48] | Maybe it fell out of your pocket. | 可能是从你的口袋里掉出来了 |
[14:50] | – It didn’t. – Well, I didn’t take it. | -不是的 -我可没拿 |
[14:53] | – I didn’t say you did. – Not yet. | -我没说你拿了 -还没说而已 |
[14:56] | Will you stop it, Viola? | 你能停下来吗 瓦欧娜 |
[14:59] | My name’s not Viola. It’s Carla. | 我不叫瓦欧娜 我叫卡拉 |
[15:02] | Do you know Viola? | 你认识瓦欧娜吗 |
[15:04] | We don’t all know each other, Mr. Hofstadt. | 我们互不相识 赫夫斯特先生 |
[15:11] | Are you done looking already? | 那本书你看完了吗 |
[15:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:47] | Are they still here? | 他们还在里面吗 |
[15:49] | Yes, they’re in mr. Kinsey’s office. | 是的 他们在金西先生的办公室里 |
[15:51] | I know what they’re doing. You don’t want to go in there. | 我知道他们在里面干什么 你不会想进去的 |
[15:54] | – What are they doing? – All I’m saying is | -他们在里面干什么 -我只想说 |
[15:57] | They obviously don’t want to work, so you should just go home. | 他们很显然不想工作 你应该直接回家 |
[16:09] | I love the commercials | 我喜欢那个广告 |
[16:11] | where the dog runs right up to the bowl of food. | 就是一条狗飞奔向狗粮的那个 |
[16:13] | How do you make him do that? | 你们是怎么做的 |
[16:15] | You starve him? | 先饿它几天吗 |
[16:17] | So you two got a lot of girls? | 你们俩当年玩了很多女孩吗 |
[16:20] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[16:23] | Is that that old lady again? | 又是那个老女人吗 |
[16:25] | – Let me in. – Go away. | -让我进来 -走开 |
[16:28] | It stinks out here. | 外面都能闻到气味 |
[16:32] | Come in quick. | 快进来 |
[16:35] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[16:38] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你们在干嘛 |
[16:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:41] | Jeffrey Graves, princeton, ’55. | 杰夫瑞·格拉夫 普林斯顿大学55届毕业生 |
[16:45] | Look, I need it for inspiration. | 听着 我需要用这来激发灵感 |
[16:48] | It’s Saturday, for god’s sake. | 今天可是休息日 |
[16:50] | You can go home. We’ll do the work. | 你可以回家 剩下的我们来做 |
[16:53] | Are you kidding? We’ll end up with nothing. | 你开玩笑吗 到最后我们什么成果也没有 |
[16:59] | I’ve got some ideas we can kick around, | 我倒是有个主意 |
[17:01] | But you’re gonna have to tell me your name, sweetheart. | 不过你得先告知我你的芳名 小甜心 |
[17:06] | I’m Peggy Olson, and I want to smoke some marijuana. | 我叫佩奇·奥尔森 我想抽点儿大麻 |
[17:09] | You won’t like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[17:11] | How do you know what I’ll like? | 你怎么知道我的喜好 |
[17:14] | You never ask me how I feel about anything | 你从来没问过我喜欢什么 |
[17:15] | except brassieres, body odor and makeup. | 除了胸罩 体味和化妆品[之前做的广告产品] |
[17:22] | I’d like to know how you feel about a lot of things. | 我对你的喜好很感兴趣 |
[17:25] | – Jesus. Give it a rest. – Come on. | -老天啊 省省吧 -快点啊 |
[17:39] | It’s just like a strong cigarette. | 就像烈性香烟而已 |
[17:44] | Can you believe this? | 你敢相信吗 |
[18:00] | * the suns shines bright * | 阳光明媚 |
[18:04] | * on the old kentucky home, ’tis summer * | 洒在肯塔基的屋顶上 美好的夏季时光 |
[18:08] | * and the darkies are gay * | 黑人们无限欢乐 |
[18:13] | * the corn top’s ripe * | 玉米散发着成熟的芳香 |
[18:16] | * and the meadow’s in the bloom * | 青草郁郁葱葱 |
[18:19] | * while the birds make music all the day * | 鸟儿整日欢唱 |
[18:26] | * the young folks roll on the little cabin floor * | 年轻人在木屋地板上狂欢 |
[18:34] | Can we go? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[18:36] | What about the horse race? | 不是还有赛马没看吗 |
[18:39] | What about supper? | 还有晚宴 |
[18:41] | Don’t disappear. I want to dance. | 别走开 我想跳舞呢 |
[18:45] | * then my old kentucky home * | 我古老的肯塔基房子 |
[18:48] | * good night… * | 晚安 |
[18:51] | I did this at home– threw on a little shoe polish. | 这是我在家自己画的 用的是鞋油 |
[18:53] | – She thought it was a scream. – I love it. | -她觉得我可笑极了 -我很喜欢 |
[18:58] | * weep no more my lady * | 我爱的人啊 别再哭泣 |
[19:04] | * oh, weep no more today… * | 我爱的人啊 今天请不要流泪 |
[19:15] | Can I get an old-fashioned? | 能给我来一杯鸡尾酒吗 |
[19:18] | We’re on the same mission. | 看来我们都是冲着酒来的 |
[19:20] | This bar looks like it was set up by a blind man, | 这酒吧看上去就像是一个瞎子布置的 |
[19:23] | And there’s no bourbon. | 连波旁酒也没有 |
[19:32] | There’s a hole at the end here. | 后面有个大酒窖 |
[19:34] | I don’t have a lot of time. | 我可没那么多时间自己去找 |
[19:42] | Rye okay with you? | 裸麦威士忌怎么样 |
[19:44] | You look like you know what you’re doing. | 看上去你已经是轻车熟路了 |
[19:45] | I’m Connie, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我叫康尼 |
[19:48] | Don. | 我叫唐 |
[19:52] | Service always this good around here? | 这里的服务总是像现在这么好吗 |
[19:56] | – You’re not a member either? – No no. | -你也不是这里的会员吗 -不 不 |
[20:00] | Nice piece of property, though. | 不过这里确实还不错 |
[20:02] | Who are you hiding from? | 你在躲着谁呢 |
[20:05] | I am at work disguised as a party. | 虽然表面看来像在参加派对 实际上我是在工作 |
[20:10] | I’m at work disguised as a wedding. | 虽然表面看来像是个婚礼 实际上我也在工作 |
[20:14] | I hate other people’s weddings. | 我讨厌参加别人的婚礼 |
[20:19] | – Why’s that? – Make me nervous, | -为什么 -让我很紧张 |
[20:21] | All those expectations. | 人们总有很多不切实际的期望 |
[20:24] | And these poor kids in here | 可你看看外面 还有那么多可怜的孩子 |
[20:28] | That is a match made in the boardroom. | 就像在董事会那样貌合神离 表里不一 |
[20:34] | When I was a boy, | 我小时候 |
[20:35] | There was a mansion on the river | 河边有一幢宅邸 |
[20:38] | I used to paddle by in my johnboat. | 我经常划着我的小船前往 |
[20:42] | The twinkling lights, | 夜空群星闪烁 |
[20:44] | Violins, girls giggling about something. | 优美的小提琴音乐 以及姑娘们咯咯的笑声 |
[20:56] | It’s different inside. | 里面却大相径庭 |
[21:03] | Where you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[21:04] | San Antonio, New Mexico, | 新墨西哥州 圣安东尼奥 |
[21:07] | Before it was a state. | 那时候那里还不是州 |
[21:09] | Don’t ask me that old. | 别问我那么久远的事 |
[21:12] | You look fit. | 你身材保持得不错 |
[21:15] | You ever see | 你看过 |
[21:17] | “A Midsummer Dream” with Mickey Rooney? | 米奇·鲁尼演的《仲夏之梦》吗 |
[21:20] | “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”? | 你是说《仲夏夜之梦》吗 |
[21:22] | By golly, you’re prickly. | 天呐 你真会挑刺 |
[21:26] | I’m Republican, like everyone else in there, | 就像那边的人一样 我也是个共和党人 |
[21:29] | But somehow, | 但是不知怎的 |
[21:32] | No matter how expensive my cufflinks, | 不论我的袖扣多么贵重 |
[21:34] | I feel like I’ve got the head of a jackass. | 我都觉得自己很愚蠢 |
[21:41] | Where I grew up, there was a roadhouse. | 我童年生活的地方 有个小旅馆 |
[21:44] | It boasted live music | 它以现场音乐闻名 |
[21:46] | That meant a drum, a bass | 那里摆着一面鼓 一把低音提琴 |
[21:48] | And a player piano with nobody at it. | 一架没人弹的钢琴 |
[21:50] | I parked cars. — | 我在那里给人泊车 |
[21:53] | Fancy people would go there. | 有钱人都去那 |
[21:56] | They’d get loud, they’d get drunk, | 他们尽情喧闹 喝得大醉 |
[21:58] | But they wouldn’t let me use the toilet. | 但是他们不让我用卫生间 |
[22:02] | So when nature called | 所以我尿急时 |
[22:05] | I’d open up a trunk and relieve myself. | 就打开车尾的行李箱 就地解决 |
[22:10] | You didn’t. | 你不会吧 |
[22:11] | I was 15. | 我当时只有15岁 |
[22:14] | There’s probably some kid out there | 可能现在外面某个小孩 |
[22:15] | doing it text you now. | 正在做一样的事情呢 |
[22:18] | Where you come from? | 你来自哪里 |
[22:21] | Pennsylvania by way of Illinois. | 宾夕法尼亚州 经由伊利诺伊州 |
[22:25] | We lost our farm, ended up in coal country. | 我们失去了农田 被煤矿公司收购了 |
[22:29] | And here you are. | 所以你才有了今天的成就 |
[22:34] | A pleasure to meet you, Don. | 很高兴认识你 唐 |
[22:36] | Hell of a cocktail. | 鸡尾酒非常不错 |
[23:00] | Rum. Have some. | 给我来些朗姆酒 |
[23:03] | Some rum? | 朗姆酒吗 |
[23:05] | If you were feeling it, you’d be hungry. | 如果你有感觉 你肯会觉得饿了 |
[23:08] | I am hungry, but it’s not worth moving. | 我是饿了 但还是不想动 |
[23:11] | She is a riot. | 她真有趣 |
[23:13] | Makes me wish I had a job. | 真希望我有份工作啊 |
[23:15] | Bacardi Eisenhower. | 百加得 艾森豪威尔 |
[23:23] | What are you laughing about? | 你笑什么 |
[23:26] | You do have a job, Jeffrey. | 你确实有份工作啊 杰夫瑞 |
[23:27] | You’re a drug pusher. | 你是个毒品贩子 |
[23:33] | What is that, an english accent? | 那是什么意思 你的英式幽默吗 |
[23:35] | It’s a little different than freshman year. | 和你当年新生时代相比 确实大不一样了 |
[23:39] | Kinsey was a real Jersey. | 金西 就是个纯正的泽西人 |
[23:44] | I guess that’s why they have scholarships. | 我想这就是他获得奖学金的原因吧 |
[23:50] | Get out. | 给我滚出去 |
[23:57] | You’re arrogant. | 你这个自大的家伙 |
[23:58] | And you know what else? | 而且你知道吗 |
[24:00] | You can’t sing. | 你根本不会唱歌 |
[24:03] | Take it back. | 把这句话收回去 |
[24:05] | Dearly beloved, | 我的宝贝啊 |
[24:06] | We are gathered here not to fight. | 我们聚在一起可不是为了吵架的 |
[24:08] | Take it back, Graves. | 收回那句话 格拉夫 |
[24:11] | Fine. I guess they kicked you out of the Tigertones | 好吧 我想他们把你踢出”猛虎之声” |
[24:13] | Because you were too tall. | 是因为你长得太高了 |
[24:17] | Graves… | 格拉夫 |
[24:20] | We’re done here. | 没什么好说的了 |
[24:21] | And by the way, | 我顺便提下 |
[24:23] | I left the tones because I had mono. | 我离开乐队是因为我可以单飞 |
[24:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:27] | Why don’t you sing a little | 你为什么不小哼一段 |
[24:29] | And let them be the judge? | 让他们来裁定呢 |
[24:40] | Hello, my baby. | 你好啊 我的宝贝 |
[24:41] | Hello, my honey | 你好啊 我的甜心 |
[24:43] | Hello, my ragtime gal. | 你好啊 我的旋律女孩 |
[24:45] | Send me a kiss by wire | 从电话里给我一个飞吻 |
[24:47] | Baby, my heart’s on fire. | 宝贝啊 我热情澎湃 |
[24:58] | If you refuse me, | 如果你拒绝我 |
[25:07] | Honey, you lose me | 甜心 你就会失去我 |
[25:11] | Then you’ll be left alone, oh baby. | 你就会孤独 我的宝贝 |
[25:15] | Telephone, and tell me I’m your own | 拿起电话 告诉我 我只属于你 |
[25:24] | I am so high. | 我太兴奋了 |
[25:34] | I wish you were waiting for me. | 我真希望你等的是我 |
[25:42] | So who are you waiting for? | 那么 你在等谁呢 |
[25:45] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[25:52] | What is that like? | 怀孕的感觉怎么样 |
[25:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:59] | I don’t think about it. | 我也没想过 |
[26:02] | Right now it’s uncomfortable, mostly. | 就是不太舒服 大部分时间是这样的 |
[26:05] | But it moves around in there. | 但它会在里面动来动去 |
[26:08] | It does. | 是的 |
[26:14] | I’m going to blame this on Martinis, | 我想我一定是喝多了 |
[26:16] | But… may I? | 但是 我可以吗 |
[26:40] | She’s not moving now. | 她现在没有动 |
[26:46] | Who are you waiting for? | 你在等谁呢 |
[26:48] | My date. | 我的舞伴 |
[26:51] | You can’t show to these things stag, | 你不能单身前来参加这类活动 |
[26:53] | But then you run into people. | 但你很可能在这里找到意中人 |
[27:04] | I apologize. | 真不好意思 |
[27:05] | There was a line for the mirror | 里面很多人排队等照镜子 |
[27:06] | and I feel like I’m melting. | 我热得都要融化了 |
[27:07] | No trouble at all. | 没关系的 |
[27:11] | I hope they start playing some real music. | 我真希望他们放些真正的音乐 |
[27:13] | I’m here to dance, aren’t you? | 我们来这是为了跳舞的 不是吗 |
[27:16] | ooh, Martinis. | 马提尼酒 |
[27:19] | Please, don’t stand on ceremony, dig in. | 请随便 不用拘束 |
[27:26] | I’ll cut the cheese. | 我来切奶酪吧 |
[27:32] | What are you laughing about? | 你笑什么呢 |
[27:34] | Everything is some private joke with them. | 一切事情都可能成为他们独有的笑料 |
[27:36] | What were you giggling about the other day? | 记得你上次为什么咯咯笑吗 |
[27:38] | – A code pink. – What’s that? | -粉红代码 -那是什么 |
[27:41] | They put a call over the P.A. | 只要有美女昏迷了 |
[27:43] | Whenever there’s an attractive unconscious female. | 他们就会进行广播通告 |
[27:47] | I’ve never heard of that. | 我从没听说过这回事 |
[27:50] | Me either. | 我也不知道 |
[27:51] | Sounds like where I work. | 听起来和我工作的地方差不多 |
[27:54] | Ooh,I’m gonna check the roast. | 我要去看看肉烤得怎么样了 |
[27:56] | You need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[27:57] | – I don’t think so. – Nonsense. | -不用了 -胡说 |
[28:00] | – Allow me. – Thank you. | -我来帮你 -谢谢 |
[28:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:06] | You really have a lovely place. | 你住的地方真不错 |
[28:09] | I’m glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢这里 |
[28:11] | I did most of it myself. | 大部分是我自己装修的 |
[28:13] | You must do well. | 你做的很好啊 |
[28:15] | It’s not easy. Not that I’m complaining. | 其实这还真的不简单 我并不是在抱怨 |
[28:18] | You think they make no money now? | 你认为他们现在赚不到钱吗 |
[28:20] | You should’ve seen back when | 你应该看看我以前是怎么样的 |
[28:21] | Ronald and I were first married, | 我和罗纳德当初结婚的时候 |
[28:23] | I taught kindergarten and made three times what Ron did. | 我在幼儿园教书 赚的钱是罗的三倍 |
[28:27] | We lived in a pit. | 我们住着一所破房子 |
[28:29] | But one day you’ll look back | 但将来某一天你回看现在的生活 |
[28:30] | On this time and smile | 你就会觉得满足了 |
[28:32] | Just don’t get pregnant. | 就是最好不要生孩子 |
[28:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:36] | The last thing you want right now is a child. | 你现在最不该做的事就是生孩子 |
[28:39] | I told her the same thing, | 我也奉劝了她 |
[28:40] | but she doesn’t listen. She is a nurse | 但是她听不进去 她是个护士 |
[28:43] | You do what you want. | 做你自己想做的事情吧 |
[28:45] | If Greg becomes chief resident, | 如果格雷格做了首席住院医师的话 |
[28:47] | things will get easier. | 情况会好很多的 |
[28:50] | The fact that Greg can get a woman like you, | 格雷格能得到你这样出色的女人 |
[28:52] | Makes me feel good about his future, | 让我相信他会很有前途 |
[28:54] | no matter what happens. | 无论发生什么 |
[29:03] | Bobby, Sally, suppertime! | 博比 萨丽 吃晚饭了 |
[29:11] | You have to eat something. | 你必须吃点东西 |
[29:14] | You don’t tell me what to do. | 不用你告诉我该做什么 |
[29:16] | You either eat or you don’t eat, | 要么吃 要么不吃 |
[29:18] | But there’ll be no more of that. | 除此之外没有其他选择了 |
[29:24] | I told you I’m not hungry. | 我告诉你 我不饿 |
[29:26] | I want my money. | 我要找回我的钱 |
[29:28] | You don’t even know that you lost it. | 你都不能确定是否丢了 |
[29:30] | Maybe you should lie down. Sally! | 也许你该去休息休息了 萨丽 |
[30:01] | Grandpa, is this it? | 外公 是这个吗 |
[30:05] | Grandpa, is this your money? | 外公 这是你的钱吗 |
[30:08] | I don’t know. Let me see it. | 我不清楚 让我看看 |
[30:45] | Yeah, that’s it, all right. | 是的 就是这张 没错 |
[30:53] | Well, that’s a relief. | 好的 终于松了一口气 |
[30:55] | Sally, your food’s getting cold. | 萨丽 你的饭都快凉了 |
[31:15] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[31:21] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:24] | He’s pretending like we didn’t have a fight on the way over. | 他假装我们来的路上没有争吵似的 |
[31:28] | He seems amenable right now. | 他现在看起来很顺从 |
[31:30] | I warned him that with this set | 我警告过他 在这种情况下 |
[31:32] | There was a good chance where my old beaus might appear. | 我的老情人很有可能会出现 |
[31:34] | And yet they didn’t. | 事实是他们没在 |
[31:35] | Which is a relief. | 真让我松了一口气 |
[31:40] | I don’t want to. | 我真的不想 |
[31:41] | All I have to talk about is work, which is verboten. | 我只能跟他们谈工作的事 那又很忌讳 |
[31:43] | That’s nonsense. You’re very charming. | 胡说 其实你非常有魅力 |
[31:46] | Come on. I’ll talk. | 来吧 我会打开话题的 |
[31:48] | They want to know we’re having a good time. | 他们想知道我们在这里玩得很开心 |
[32:00] | We’re really having a good time. | 我们真的玩得很开心 |
[32:05] | Haven’t seen you two on the dance floor. | 都没在舞池看见你们二位 |
[32:07] | Oh, I don’t move that well right now. | 哦 我现在身子不方便 |
[32:11] | Don loves to dance, | 唐喜欢跳舞 |
[32:14] | But I think I’m disappointing him | 不过我觉得我让他失望了 |
[32:15] | Because I don’t feel like it. | 因为我不喜欢 |
[32:19] | Your asses are going to wear out those chairs. | 你们的屁股都快把椅子坐穿了 |
[32:21] | Roger. | 罗杰 |
[32:23] | Don, betty, this is Henry Francis and… | 唐 贝蒂 这位是亨利·弗朗西斯和 |
[32:27] | Sherry Ardmore. | 雪莉·艾德莫 |
[32:28] | Henry works in the governor’s office. | 亨利在州长办公室任职 |
[32:30] | Don Draper. this is my wife Betty. | 唐·德雷柏 这是我妻子贝蒂 |
[32:35] | Hank, tell them where you were this afternoon. | 汉克 告诉他们你今天下午在哪 |
[32:37] | – Roger. – oh, they’re gonna read about it in the paper. | – 罗杰 – 哦 他们会在报纸上看到这个消息的 |
[32:39] | He just came from pocantico. | 他刚从波坎提科过来 |
[32:41] | Rockefeller married Happy. | 洛克菲勒和海比结婚了 |
[32:43] | She just got divorced a month ago. | 她一个月前刚离婚了 |
[32:45] | She has four children. | 还带着4个孩子 |
[32:46] | You see? that’s the first reaction. | 你看吧 那就是人们的第一反应 |
[32:49] | Divorce is political hari-kari. | 离婚就是政治上的自杀 |
[32:52] | Now we’ll be stuck with Goldwater. | 现在我们只能纵情于金水酒了 |
[32:54] | The primaries are still a long way off. | 总统预选还早着呢 |
[32:56] | – Why did Rocky marry her? – They’re in love. | – 为什么洛克娶她 – 因为他们彼此相爱 |
[33:07] | We’re going to dance. | 我们要去跳舞了 |
[33:08] | Betty, Don, are you sure you’re not up for it? | 贝蒂 唐 你们确定不去吗 |
[34:32] | I have got to bring a date next time. | 下次我一定要带个舞伴过来 |
[34:50] | “This is the way the world ends | 这就是世界结束的方式 |
[34:52] | This is the way the world ends | 这就是世界结束的方式 |
[34:55] | This is the way the world ends | 这就是世界结束的方式 |
[34:57] | Not with a bang but a whimper.” | 不是大爆炸 而是低声的啜泣 |
[35:00] | We got it– you’re educated | 我们知道的 你有文化 |
[35:03] | And you sang in the tiger– | 你参加过”猛虎” |
[35:05] | – What are they called? – Tigertones. | -叫什么来着 -猛虎之声 |
[35:12] | I went to the University of Michigan. | 我以前就读于密歇根大学 |
[35:15] | I went to Miss Deaver’s secretarial school. | 我以前就读于迪福小姐秘书学校 |
[35:18] | Can you believe her? | 你相信她吗 |
[35:20] | I keep thinking about rum, I keep thinking about cuba | 我一直都在想朗姆酒 一直都在想古巴 |
[35:24] | And I keep thinking about how we’re all going to die. | 而且我一直都在想我们将怎么死去 |
[35:27] | We almost died. | 我们跟死也差不多了 |
[35:29] | But we didn’t. | 但我们还没死 |
[35:31] | How about something about life? | 谈一些关于人生的事情怎么样 |
[35:35] | Let’s go on the roof. | 我们去房顶吧 |
[35:37] | And do what? | 去干吗 |
[35:39] | Think about Daiquiri beach. | 想想台克利酒的广告案 |
[35:42] | We need five more situations for rum. | 我们还要为朗姆酒做5份广告案呢 |
[35:46] | On the roof is a good idea, actually– | 事实上去房顶是个好主意 |
[35:48] | A hammock right between the clotheslines. | 吊床在晒衣绳中间 |
[35:51] | And you still say Daiquiri beach. | 还可以继续想台克利酒的广告案 |
[35:55] | Are you working? | 你是在工作吗 |
[35:59] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[36:08] | You both can leave. | 你们可以走了 |
[36:12] | I’m in a very good place right now. | 我现在灵感如泉涌 |
[36:35] | You left your purse in your office– unattended. | 你把钱包忘在办公室了 就那样扔那儿了 |
[36:38] | Someone could have stolen it. | 很有可能会被偷 |
[36:40] | No one’s here. | 现在没外人 |
[36:44] | You think I don’t know what you’ve been doing in there? | 你以为我不知道你在里面干什么吗 |
[36:49] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[36:50] | I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我没有什么好隐瞒的 |
[36:52] | You’re free to do whatever you want, | 你干什么都可以 |
[36:55] | But you’re not thinking about your future | 可是你没考虑过你的未来 |
[36:59] | The thing is I have a job. | 不过我有工作 |
[37:03] | I have my own office with my name on the door, | 我有一个挂着我名字的私人办公室 |
[37:08] | And I have a secretary. | 我还有一个秘书 |
[37:10] | That’s you. | 就是你 |
[37:15] | And I am not scared of any of this. | 我并没有怕什么 |
[37:23] | But you’re scared. | 不过你感到恐惧了 |
[37:27] | Oh my god. | 天呀 |
[37:28] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[37:34] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[37:38] | I am going to get to do everything | 我会做任何事情 |
[37:41] | You want for me. | 去满足你对我的期望 |
[37:44] | I’m going to be fine, Olive. | 我会很好的 奥利弗 |
[37:49] | I really am. | 我一定会的 |
[37:56] | Your expense report is ready for your review. | 你的开销单已经做好了 |
[37:59] | It’s on your desk. | 在你桌子上 |
[38:12] | I need you to get the dictaphone set up | 我需要你把录音机准备好 |
[38:14] | And I need a glass of water, and then you can go. | 我还需要一杯水 然后你就可以离开了 |
[38:19] | Oh, that’s very pretty. | 哦 真好看 |
[38:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:33] | – When are you due? – Early september. | -你预产期什么时候 – 9月上旬 |
[38:36] | You and the first lady. | 你和总统夫人同一时间生 |
[38:38] | Well, I think she looks a lot better. | 我觉得她看上去好多了 |
[38:41] | You could dress like that. | 你也可以那么穿 |
[38:42] | Go to Lord & Taylor and ask for my friend Bunny Appelle. | 去Lord & Taylor找我的朋友巴妮·艾泊尔 |
[38:44] | She’ll take care of you. | 她会帮你的 |
[38:45] | You really know everthing Joan | 你真是无所不知 琼 |
[38:50] | Honey, would you talk to your husband? | 亲爱的 你能和你丈夫谈谈吗 |
[38:53] | I don’t know what I’m going to do next year. | 我不知道我明年要干什么了 |
[38:56] | He is going to be a tough act to follow. | 他的成就后辈们永远望尘莫及 |
[38:59] | Those people in texas will be crawling all over you. | 那些得克萨斯的人全都会围绕着你的 |
[39:02] | If I ever need a pneumonectomy, that’s the man. | 如果我需要肺切除术 绝对会找他的 |
[39:05] | Well, you heard me say it– —- | 你听到我说什么了 |
[39:07] | Great hands. | 妙手回春 |
[39:11] | Look, Greg, it’s a complicated operation. | 听着 格雷格 这是一个非常复杂的手术 |
[39:15] | Oh, christ, that’s not what I meant. | 天呀 我想说的可不是这个 |
[39:17] | – It happens. – What happened? | -意外情况确实会时有发生 -什么意外 |
[39:20] | I don’t like to worry Joanie about those kinds of things. | 我不想让琼担心这些事情 |
[39:23] | Oh, come on. everyone gets a bad result every one a while | 好了 每个人都会有不顺的时候 |
[39:29] | You know what? enough shop talk. | 专业话题到此为止 |
[39:32] | This is not civilian conversation. | 这不是平民的谈话 |
[39:36] | Do you want to play Charades? — | 你想玩看手势猜字谜的游戏吗 |
[39:38] | – Come on. you’re terrible. – No, I’m not. | -你玩得烂透了 -才不是呢 |
[39:41] | Well, Joanie has many many talents. | 琼多才多艺 |
[39:45] | You should play for them. | 你应该展示一下 |
[39:47] | – No. – Come on. i’ll go get it. | -不 -来吧 我去拿 |
[39:52] | – You’re all gonna love this. – What do you play? | -你们都会喜欢的 -你要展示什么 |
[39:55] | I am out of practice. | 我很久没有练习了 |
[39:57] | – Come on, joanie. – wonderful! | -来吧 琼 -太棒了 |
[40:00] | Come on, just sing a little something. | 来吧 就唱一点 |
[40:08] | It’ll be just like the olden days. | 就像过去一样 |
[40:10] | We used to sit in the parlor after supper. | 晚饭后我们坐在客厅里 |
[40:12] | My mother would play the piano while we read. | 我妈妈弹着钢琴 我们看书 |
[41:21] | Just let me have another bite and then we can go. | 再让我吃一口 我们就可以走了 |
[41:30] | I guess we’re the last ones to eat. | 我想我们应该是最后一桌了 |
[41:33] | That’s what my mother always said. | 我妈妈经常这么说 |
[41:35] | Family holds back. oh! | 家人留在最后 |
[41:41] | You shouldn’t be filling your plate. you’re the hostess. | 你不应该自己动手的 你是主人 |
[41:44] | – I’ll get you some food. – Come on. come on. | -我给你盛饭 -起来 当心 |
[41:46] | – You should sit down. – Oh, okay. — | -你就坐着吧 -好 |
[41:49] | Oh my god! you’re pregnant. | 天呀 你怀孕了 |
[41:53] | – You’re so beautiful. – Thank you. | -你真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[41:55] | Don’t you just love looking at her? | 你不喜欢看着她吗 |
[41:57] | Aren’t they a beautiful couple? | 他们真是天造地设的一对 |
[42:00] | I knew you two would get back together. | 我就知道你们会复合 |
[42:05] | I never had any doubt, no matter what the problem was. | 不管你们之间发生了什么 我从来没怀疑过这点 |
[42:10] | I’ll take care of her. | 我来照顾她 |
[42:18] | You don’t like me. | 你不喜欢我 |
[42:21] | I’m a nice person. | 我是一个好人 |
[42:25] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么事了 |
[42:31] | I should’ve eaten something. | 我应该吃点东西的 |
[42:37] | Will someone please get her a glass of milk? | 能给她来杯牛奶吗 |
[42:41] | Don, can I talk to you for a second? | 唐 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[42:48] | What the hell was that? | 这他妈的是怎么回事 |
[42:50] | Your wife’s drunk. | 你妻子喝醉了 |
[42:56] | I don’t know what I did to get under your skin. | 我不知道我哪里得罪了你 |
[43:00] | Roger, it’s late. | 罗杰 现在已经很晚了 |
[43:04] | My mother was right | 我妈妈说得对 |
[43:06] | It’s a mistake to be conspicuously happy. | 假装开心是个错误 |
[43:10] | Some people don’t like it. | 有些人不喜欢那样 |
[43:12] | No one thinks you’re happy. | 没人认为你很开心 |
[43:14] | They think you’re foolish. | 他们觉得你很愚蠢 |
[43:21] | You know, that’s the great thing about a place like this– | 来这种地方的好处就是 |
[43:25] | You can come here and be happy, | 你来这里 可以变得开心点 |
[43:27] | And you get to choose your guests. | 你可以挑选自己的客人 |
[43:51] | Good night, grandpa. | 晚安 外公 |
[43:53] | Get in here. | 过来 |
[44:02] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[44:24] | Where were we? | 我们上次读到哪了 |
[44:33] | And sometimes affected.” | 有时候会受到影响” |
[44:41] | “the rustic manners of a prince | “一个土气的王子 |
[44:43] | Who disdained such glory, | 他鄙视这样的荣耀 |
[44:45] | And was insensible of such happiness, | 也觉察不到这份开心 |
[44:49] | Soon disgusted | 很快他的举止 |
[44:52] | The delicacy of his subjects; | 就让人感到厌倦了 |
[44:54] | And the effeminate orientals | 软弱的东方人 |
[44:57] | Could neither imitate nor admire | 不模仿也不敬佩 |
[45:00] | The severe simplicity…” | 他的简朴” |
[45:02] | “…which Julian always maintained | “朱利安总是保持简朴 |