| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:47] | I’ve prepared all of your correspondence and | 您所有的信件我都整理好了 |
| [00:49] | the summaries are here for you to go over. | 摘要在这里 请您过目 |
| [00:51] | You can put them down. | 放在这儿吧 |
| [00:57] | Well, it’s just– | 那个 只是 |
| [00:58] | – It’s 5:00. – Sorry about that. | -已经5点了 -抱歉 |
| [01:01] | You probably want to be leaving. | 你应该想下班了吧 |
| [01:04] | What are you up to? | 你有什么安排吗 |
| [01:07] | Well, some of the girls from here and the traveler’s insurance | 广告部和旅游保险部门的几个姑娘 |
| [01:11] | got a place in Saltaire. | 准备去索尔泰尔玩乐 |
| [01:13] | – Mosquitoes. – They don’t bother me. | -那有蚊子 -蚊子不会咬我的 |
| [01:15] | Some people they bother. Some people they don’t. | 有些人易招蚊子 有些人则完全没有这种烦恼 |
| [01:17] | – I’m just one of those people. – A thing like that. | -我属于那种不招蚊子的 -还有这回事 |
| [01:20] | Is he making you work because he’s got no place to go? | 因为他自己没有去处 就不让你下班吗 |
| [01:22] | No. | 不是的 |
| [01:24] | Have a wonderful weekend, dear. | 周末愉快 亲爱的 |
| [01:28] | Why is that that the man is on his own | 为什么一个男人的家室不在身边 |
| [01:30] | is an object of pity | 他就变成了同情的对象 |
| [01:31] | When she’s the one you should really feel sorry for? | 你们应该同情她这种单身女郎才对 |
| [01:33] | I don’t feel sorry for her. | 她有什么值得同情的 |
| [01:34] | Those girls do whatever they want. | 那些姑娘可以随心所欲做任何事 |
| [01:36] | Still working, Campbell? | 还在工作吗 坎贝尔 |
| [01:38] | There’s no reason to show off. | 用不着做样子吧 |
| [01:39] | Cooper’s in Montana, | 反正库珀还在蒙大拿 |
| [01:41] | Sterling’s in Jane | 斯特林在和简逍遥快活 |
| [01:42] | – And Draper’s on vacation. – He’s not on vacation. | -德雷柏也去度假了 -他可不是度假 |
| [01:45] | He’s been in Dallas, Denver or something. | 他在达拉斯 或者丹佛还是哪的 |
| [01:48] | Hilton sent him to every armpit that he has. | 希尔顿派他去旗下各处分店考察 |
| [01:50] | I’d like to get out of town in August once, | 我倒是想在八月的时候出城旅游一下 |
| [01:52] | even for work. | 就算是为了工作也好 |
| [01:53] | I love this time of year. | 我很喜欢每年的这个时节 |
| [01:55] | It’s quiet. | 很安静 |
| [01:56] | It used to be like this when I was a kid all the time. | 从我还小的时候 就是这样了 |
| [02:00] | I’d lie in bed at night, | 夜晚 我会躺在床上 |
| [02:01] | hear horses going by. | 听着马群经过时的马蹄声 |
| [02:03] | New york in August? | 八月的纽约 |
| [02:04] | It’s like a great big melting wax museum. | 简直是个巨大的正在融化的蜡像馆 |
| [02:06] | Nothing but those fat girls with the hairy armpits | 只有不刮腋毛的胖姑娘们 |
| [02:08] | putting their feet in the fountain. | 在喷泉边踏水而已 |
| [02:10] | You know what? My weekend doesn’t look so bad now. | 相比之下 我的周末似乎没那么糟了 |
| [02:13] | I’ll take anybody for a drink who wants one. | 我请喝酒 有谁想去吗 |
| [02:20] | I poured you a beer. | 我给你倒了杯啤酒 |
| [02:25] | If you were wondering, there’s a hathaway in there. | 如果你好奇的话 那有件海赛威衬衫 |
| [02:28] | The hotel gave me someone else’s shirt. | 旅馆服务员把别人的衬衫错给了我 |
| [02:30] | Then you should complain to Mr. Hilton. | 那你应该向希尔顿先生投诉 |
| [02:32] | They should be paying you for this. | 他们应该付你酬劳的 |
| [02:33] | There’s a hearing, and I’m paid well enough already. | 有个听证会 而且我的薪水已经不错了 |
| [02:39] | What are they doing out there? | 他们在外面干什么呢 |
| [02:41] | Catching lightning bugs. | 抓萤火虫 |
| [02:45] | You should join them. | 你应该和他们一起玩玩 |
| [03:27] | Yes, this is Elizabeth Draper From the junior league of tarrytown | 是的 我是达里镇青少年联合会的伊丽莎白·德雷柏 |
| [03:31] | Calling for Mrs. Howard Englewood. | 我想找霍华德·安吉伍德女士 |
| [03:34] | We’re trying to save the pleasantville road reservoir. | 我们想要保护普林森的水库 |
| [03:37] | When do you expect them back? | 请问她们什么时候回来 |
| [03:40] | Oh, that’s no good. | 这太糟了 |
| [03:44] | Yes, have a good evening. | 是的 祝你晚上愉快 |
| [04:00] | Uh, Draper residence. | 这里是德雷柏住宅 |
| [04:04] | Just a minute. Don. | 请稍等 唐 |
| [04:06] | Come on, Don. It’s for you. | 过来 唐 你的电话 |
| [04:08] | It’s Mr. Hilton’s office. | 是希尔顿先生的办公室打来的 |
| [04:19] | This is Don. | 我是唐 |
| [04:22] | Okay. When? | 好的 什么时候 |
| [04:25] | Tuesday night. | 周二晚上 |
| [04:31] | Pan am. Sure, send it to my office. | 泛美航空公司 好 送到我办公室吧 |
| [04:36] | You as well. | 你也是 |
| [04:42] | Where are you going now? | 现在又要去哪儿 |
| [04:44] | He wants me to fly out Tuesday night and join him in Rome. | 他要我周二晚上飞去罗马见他 |
| [04:47] | Rome? | 罗马 |
| [04:48] | Well, that’s a lot better than Dallas. | 倒是比达拉斯好多了 |
| [04:50] | Not for two days, it isn’t. | 就去两天 有什么好的 |
| [04:52] | I’ll see the coliseum from a taxi cab. | 只能从出租车里看两眼竞技场 |
| [04:56] | We should’ve gone to the beach for the summer. | 我和孩子们真该去海滩度假 |
| [04:58] | You’ve been gone the whole time anyway. | 你整个夏天都在外面东奔西跑 |
| [05:02] | First of all, that’s not true. | 第一 不是这样的 |
| [05:04] | Second, there’s nothing stopping you from coming with me. | 第二 你可以和我一起去的 |
| [05:08] | You have a passport. | 你有护照 |
| [05:09] | I guess our two-Month-Old isn’t an issue. | 我想我们那2个月的小宝贝是个问题 |
| [05:15] | We can stay at the Waldorf anytime we want. | 我们可以随时入住华尔道夫酒店 |
| [05:19] | Because that’s just like Rome. | 因为那里就和罗马一摸一样 |
| [05:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [05:27] | I’ve gotta catch up on my sleep. | 我得回去再睡会 |
| [06:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [06:13] | Are you trying to get that in or out? | 你是想把它放进去还是拿出来 |
| [06:16] | It’s stuck. | 它卡住了 |
| [06:20] | You work for the Lawrences, right? | 你是给劳伦斯家干活的 对吧 |
| [06:22] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [06:24] | You’re their au pair, aren’t you? | 你是他们的保姆 对吧 |
| [06:27] | Yes, but they will send me home. | 是的 可他们马上就会解雇我的 |
| [06:30] | First of all, let’s take care of this. | 首先 我们还是把这个解决了吧 |
| [06:36] | Oh. What happened? | 出什么事了 |
| [06:38] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
| [06:40] | – Yes, you can. – I can’t. | -你可以的 -我不能 |
| [06:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
| [06:47] | – Gertrude. – My name is Peter. | -格特鲁德 -我叫皮特 |
| [06:51] | I’m in 14g. | 我住在14G |
| [06:53] | And I’m not going to get you in trouble. | 我不会给你惹上什么麻烦的 |
| [07:01] | I have this party, I borrow her dress | 我要参加一个聚会 就借了她的礼服来穿 |
| [07:04] | and this happened. | 结果搞成这样了 |
| [07:06] | No one can clean and she’s coming home. | 怎么都洗不干净 她马上就回来了 |
| [07:08] | So you thought you would throw it away? | 所以你就想干脆扔掉算了 |
| [07:10] | They’re just going to think you stole it. | 他们会觉得是你偷走的 |
| [07:13] | Whoa whoa, wait. Hold on. | 等一下 先别走呢 |
| [07:17] | I don’t think you’re thinking clearly. | 我觉得你可能没明白 |
| [07:21] | You could put it back in the closet | 你可以把它放回衣橱里 |
| [07:23] | And when she takes it out, blame it on the little kids. | 等她拿出来的时候 就说是小孩弄脏的 |
| [07:25] | They have a girl, right? | 他们有个小女儿 对吧 |
| [07:26] | I would never do this. | 我不能这么做 |
| [07:30] | When are they coming home? | 他们什么时候回家 |
| [07:32] | Uh, Thursday. | 周四 |
| [07:36] | – Give it to me. – For what? | -给我吧 -为什么 |
| [07:38] | Just give it to me. | 给我就好了 |
| [07:50] | – Let me see what I can do. – Are you sure? | -也许我能帮上忙 -你确定吗 |
| [07:53] | And people say New York’s not friendly. | 谁说纽约市民不友好来着 |
| [07:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [07:57] | I’m not promising anything. | 我不敢保证能帮上忙 |
| [08:00] | I’ll do my best. | 不过我会尽力而为的 |
| [08:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
| [09:21] | We’ve read your statement, Mrs. Gumport, | 我们看过你的提案了 坎伯特夫人 |
| [09:23] | And we appreciate your concern. | 我们也很感激你对此事的关注 |
| [09:25] | So where is he? We’re next. | 他怎么还没到 下一个就是我们了 |
| [09:26] | – I don’t know. – Did he say he was coming? | -我不知道 -他说过会来吗 |
| [09:28] | I didn’t speak to him exactly. | 其实我没有直接跟他对话 |
| [09:30] | Maybe he sent a letter, a proclamation or something. | 说不定他寄信过来了 或者声明书什么的 |
| [09:33] | I believe that completes our old business. | 看来我们的旧议程解决了 |
| [09:35] | We’ll move onto the new business on the agenda. | 下面进行议程表上的新议案 |
| [09:37] | We will begin with addressing the gas station signs | 首先 我们将讨论南水街加油站 |
| [09:41] | on south water street. | 标示的选址问题 |
| [09:42] | Um, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
| [09:44] | I believe there’s been a request | 我认为应该还有一个提案 |
| [09:46] | for discussion of the pleasantville road reservoir. | 是要求讨论普林森水库问题的 |
| [09:48] | It’s on the agenda. | 就在议程表上 |
| [09:52] | Somehow that got shifted into new business. | 不知为何 这个被规划到新议程里了 |
| [09:55] | That’s definitely old business. | 不过这绝对属于旧议程了 |
| [09:57] | – Who are you exactly? – She’s with me. | -你是谁 -她和我一起来的 |
| [10:00] | I’m Mrs. Jack Farrelly | 我是杰克·法勒利夫人 |
| [10:02] | and we’re representing the junior league of tarrytown. | 我们代表达里镇的青少年联合会 |
| [10:05] | The trustees please located the… | 请各位理事翻到 |
| [10:06] | They should be two petitions there. | 里面应该有两份申请书 |
| [10:14] | – Am I late? – No, you’re just in time. | -我迟到了吗 -没有 时间刚好 |
| [10:17] | We have someone who would like to speak on our behalf. | 我方有代表申请发言 |
| [10:21] | Yes. | 可以 |
| [10:24] | Yes. Mayor, trustees. | 是的 市长 理事们 |
| [10:27] | I’m Henry Francis, | 我是亨利·弗朗西斯 |
| [10:28] | governor Rockefeller’s director of public relations and research. | 洛克菲勒州长的公关咨询与调研部的主管 |
| [10:31] | And I’ve been sent here to deliver this request | 我代表州长办公室 |
| [10:36] | on behalf of the governor’s office. | 来递交这份请愿书 |
| [10:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [10:39] | It’s a request that further study is needed, | 我们申请对此问题进行进一步的调查研究 |
| [10:41] | Because as you know, this project was initiated based on an assumption | 众所周知 这项工程之所以启动 |
| [10:45] | That the water quality of the reservoir is lacking. | 是因为有人臆断水库的水质不佳 |
| [10:47] | I don’t think that was an assumption. There was a study. | 那不是臆断 是调研结果 |
| [10:50] | With all due respect, | 无冒犯之意 |
| [10:51] | The governor’s office believes that was not conclusive. | 州长办事处认为前期调研结果不足以让人信服 |
| [10:54] | May I see that letter? | 我能看看那封信吗 |
| [10:55] | I’ve brought copies for everyone. | 我给每个人都印了一份 |
| [11:13] | Very well, Mr. Francis. | 很好 弗朗西斯先生 |
| [11:15] | We appreciate the governor’s interest in our hamlet and | 我们感激州长对我们这个小村庄的重视 |
| [11:18] | Do hereby order | 特此声明 |
| [11:20] | that development of the pleasantville road reservoir be suspended | 普林森水库开发计划暂停 |
| [11:23] | until further notice. | 如有变更 另行通知 |
| [11:27] | Calm down, ladies. | 冷静点 女士们 |
| [11:29] | I believe that completes our old business. | 相信旧议程全部讨论完毕了 |
| [11:31] | We’ll move onto the new business on the agenda. | 下面进行议程表上的新议程 |
| [11:33] | I am so impressed. | 真让人印象深刻 |
| [11:35] | – So how long will that report take? – I have no idea, | -报告需要多久会出来 -我不知道 |
| [11:38] | But there’s a saying in politics– | 不过政界有个说法 |
| [11:40] | “When you have no power, delay.” | “如果你无权决断 那就拖延” |
| [11:44] | Betty says you’re from around here. | 贝蒂说你老家就在这附近 |
| [11:45] | Yeah, about three miles that way. | 是啊 就在那边 3英里左右的路程 |
| [11:47] | I have to get out of here | 我得先走了 |
| [11:48] | before Florence Esterhazi comes out | 待会儿弗劳伦斯·艾斯特丽出来了 |
| [11:50] | and reiterates the financial report. | 又要缠着我说财务报表的事 |
| [11:52] | Oh, I should be getting back as well. | 我也得回去了 |
| [11:54] | – Are you driving to Albany? – No. | -你要开车回奥尔巴尼吗 -不 |
| [11:58] | Well, I’m this way. | 那好吧 我往这边走 |
| [12:02] | They say you can’t fight city hall. | 他们都说与政府作对不可能取胜 |
| [12:05] | Good night, Francine. | 晚安 弗朗辛 |
| [12:12] | Well, this is me. | 这是我的车 |
| [12:15] | No station wagon for you, I guess. | 看来你从不开旅行车 |
| [12:17] | Oh, I have one. It’s just this was my father’s. | 我倒是有一辆 不过这是我爸爸的车 |
| [12:20] | I thought it would be good luck. | 我想可能会带来好运 |
| [12:31] | So. | 那么 |
| [12:33] | “So” what? | 什么 |
| [12:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [12:37] | I’d love to buy you some coffee, | 我很想请你喝杯咖啡 |
| [12:39] | but I don’t think there’s anyplace open. | 不过估计都关门了 |
| [12:43] | I appreciate the offer, but I should be getting home. | 很感谢你的邀请 不过我得回家了 |
| [12:57] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我只是想谢谢你 |
| [13:00] | You really… | 你真的 |
| [13:05] | You really did everything we wanted | 你帮了我们很大的忙 |
| [13:07] | and I know how busy you must be. | 我也知道你公务繁忙 |
| [13:09] | Well, I think you’ll find that I put my heart into things | 我想以后你会明白 只要对我来说很重要的事 |
| [13:12] | when something’s important to me. | 我都会用心对待 |
| [13:17] | Or someone. | 或者是重要的人 |
| [13:28] | That is a beautiful car. | 这辆车很漂亮 |
| [13:31] | He loved it. | 他很爱这辆车 |
| [13:36] | I saw how happy you were in there. | 我看到你刚刚在里面很开心 |
| [13:39] | I was. I– I am. | 是的 现在也是 |
| [13:41] | And I thought, | 我还在想 |
| [13:43] | “Dear god. Did I have anything to do with that? | 亲爱的上帝 这份快乐是否和我有关呢 |
| [13:49] | Because that would make me happy.” | 如果是的话 我会很开心的 |
| [13:55] | You did. | 确实和你有关 |
| [14:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
| [14:25] | Drive safely now. | 小心开车 |
| [14:56] | Do you know what happened to the hilton cuff links? | 你看见那个刻有希尔顿标志的袖扣了吗 |
| [14:59] | They’re little stetsons, sterling silver. | 小宽边 纯银的 |
| [15:01] | They’re in my top drawer. Bobby was playing with them. | 在我抽屉最顶层 博比之前拿着玩 |
| [15:03] | They’re fine. | 好好地放在那儿呢 |
| [15:05] | Look at that. How’d it go? | 瞧你开心的 怎么样啊 |
| [15:08] | It went very well. We won. | 进展很顺利 我们赢了 |
| [15:10] | We won, we won, we won. | 赢啦 赢啦 赢啦 |
| [15:17] | What time are you leaving? | 你什么时候出发 |
| [15:19] | The car comes at a quarter to 6:00. | 车5:45来接我 |
| [15:21] | – You’re leaving from work? – Yes. | -你还要去趟公司吗 -是的 |
| [15:29] | – So they just killed the whole development? – Not exactly. | -他们取消了整个开发计划吗 -不是 |
| [15:32] | We had completely forgotten this, | 我们遗漏了一些东西 |
| [15:34] | but there’s a man from the governor’s office | 不过有个人 在州长办事处工作的 |
| [15:37] | And he had pointed out something we had forgotten, | 他指出了我们疏忽的部分 |
| [15:39] | Which was that the whole project was based on the idea | 就是 他们之所以批准开发案 |
| [15:41] | that the water’s no good up there anymore, | 是因为他们认为水库的水质不佳 |
| [15:43] | Which is a lie. It’s not true at all, Not even a little. | 可那是谎言 完全不属实 一点也不 |
| [15:46] | They just made it up. | 他们伪造的 |
| [15:48] | So he ordered another study, you know, | 所以他要求深入调查 |
| [15:51] | like a chemical analysis of the water. | 比如水质的化学检测 |
| [15:53] | And that could take years. | 那要花上好几年呢 |
| [15:56] | So I think they’ll move on. | 所以我想他们会跳过这个议案了 |
| [16:00] | They should just do it up in Newburgh. | 他们在纽堡城也该这么做 |
| [16:01] | It’s already disgusting. | 那的情况已经很糟了 |
| [16:04] | That’s real politics. | 你的政治手段运用的灵活自如嘛 |
| [16:05] | Well, you know, | 你知道 |
| [16:06] | when you don’t have any power, You have to delay things. | 如果你无权决断 那就拖延 |
| [16:26] | Don. | 唐 |
| [16:29] | Don. | 唐 |
| [16:32] | I’m up. I’m up. | 我醒了 我醒了 |
| [16:34] | No, it’s not time to wake up. | 不 还不是起床的时间 |
| [16:37] | I want to come with you. | 我想和你一起去 |
| [16:39] | Is it too late? | 还来得及吗 |
| [16:42] | What? No. | 什么 来得及 |
| [16:44] | I can buy you a ticket at the airport. | 我可以在机场给你买票 |
| [16:47] | Carla can watch them for a few days. | 卡拉可以帮忙照顾孩子们几天 |
| [16:51] | Sure, why not? | 好啊 当然可以 |
| [16:53] | I know you’ll be working the whole time, | 我知道你会没日没夜地工作 |
| [16:55] | but I just want to get on a plane. | 可我也想体验一次空中旅行 |
| [17:11] | Pardon me. Do you work here? | 打扰一下 你在这里工作吗 |
| [17:12] | The men’s room is exactly here, one floor down. | 男士洗手间就在这里的下一层 |
| [17:15] | No, I don’t need the men’s room. | 不 我不是要去洗手间 |
| [17:17] | I, uh… | 我 |
| [17:25] | I can’t return this. It has this stain here. | 我不能给你退货 这里已经脏了 |
| [17:28] | I spilled wine on it and my wife hasn’t forgiven me, | 我把红酒溅到上面了 我妻子还在生气 |
| [17:31] | And I’d really appreciate if you could get me out of the doghouse. | 如果你能帮我摆脱困境的话就太感谢你了 |
| [17:34] | I’m sorry, but anyone could’ve sewn a tag on this– | 抱歉 可标签可能是别人缝上去的 |
| [17:37] | Do I look like someone who wants to steal a dress? | 我看上去像是会偷礼服的人吗 |
| [17:40] | – I’ll pay for it. – And I was going to say | -我会付钱的 -可我还是得说 |
| [17:42] | If we did carry it, it would be from last season and | 就算我们可以退货 这也是上一季的了 |
| [17:45] | I don’t know that we still have it. | 我不知道我们还有没有存货 |
| [17:47] | Let me speak to the manager. | 我要见你们经理 |
| [17:49] | Of the entire store? | 整个商场的总管吗 |
| [17:51] | Of the republic of dresses– | 销售裙子的总管 |
| [17:53] | Whoever can help me with this, because you’re falling short. | 只要能帮到我就行 很显然你不行 |
| [17:58] | Just a minute. | 稍等 |
| [18:14] | – May I help you? – Yes, I– | -有什么能为您效劳的 -是的 我 |
| [18:17] | Joan! Is that you? | 琼 是你啊 |
| [18:21] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是的 是我 |
| [18:23] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
| [18:25] | I’m well. Thank you. | 还不错 谢谢 |
| [18:29] | I was asking for the manager. I had no idea. | 我想见经理 我不知道你就是 |
| [18:31] | Well, I’m just filling in. They needed some extra help. | 我是来帮忙的 他们人手不够 |
| [18:36] | I get my pick before they get put out. | 衣服还没上架 我已经挑好了 |
| [18:38] | Isn’t that smart? | 真是聪明啊 |
| [18:40] | So how can I help you? | 那我有什么能帮你的吗 |
| [18:41] | Well, I don’t mean to be a bother, | 是啊 我不是来找麻烦的 |
| [18:44] | I was just hoping someone could– | 我只是希望有谁能 |
| [18:47] | It’s this dress. | 是这件礼服的问题 |
| [18:49] | Trudy spilled wine on it. She’s beside herself. | 特鲁迪把红酒溅上面了 她要气疯了 |
| [18:52] | I may have spilled the wine. | 也可能是我撒上去的 |
| [18:54] | I was hoping to exchange it or replace it, | 我希望可以换货什么的 |
| [18:56] | Whichever will get me out of the ladies’ dresses department. | 只要能让我赶快离开这女式礼服商店 |
| [18:59] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
| [19:02] | It is our merchandise. | 确实是我们的商品 |
| [19:04] | This one’s small. I don’t see Trudy in a 10. | 这件是小号 特鲁迪穿不下10号的吧 |
| [19:07] | It doesn’t fit great, but she loves it. | 确实不太合适 不过她太爱这件礼服了 |
| [19:10] | – It’s very– – It’s very summery. | -它非常地 -非常适合夏季穿 |
| [19:14] | Give me a moment. | 等我一会 |
| [19:25] | Take this down to customer service. | 带上这个去顾客服务部 |
| [19:27] | They’ll send someone to the stockroom. | 他们会派人去仓库找的 |
| [19:29] | It’ll be boxed up, but I’m sure we have it. | 估计已经装箱了 可我确定我们有存货 |
| [19:31] | – I’m willing to pay for it, of course. – It’s all taken care of. | -当然 我愿意付钱的 -没关系的 |
| [19:34] | Well, that’s very generous. | 好吧 幸亏有你的慷慨相助 |
| [19:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [19:40] | So how are you? | 你怎么样 |
| [19:42] | Never been better. How are things at the office? | 再好不过了 公司里的情况怎么样 |
| [19:44] | Moneypenny hasn’t self-destructed, but it’s just a matter of time. | 那些笨姑娘还勉强没有崩溃 不过只是时间问题 |
| [19:48] | And how are you? | 那你怎么样 |
| [19:49] | I think I told you already. | 我已经告诉你了呀 |
| [19:51] | I’m very well. Greg is just finishing up his residency. | 我很好 格雷格刚刚结束住院医师生涯 |
| [19:54] | He’s actually thinking about a new specialty. | 他正在考虑换个专业 |
| [19:56] | You know doctors. Whatever’s the latest thing. | 医生嘛 都想钻研新新医学 |
| [19:59] | And what would that be? | 什么专业呢 |
| [20:02] | Psychiatry. | 精神科 |
| [20:06] | I’ll take the dress and you take that. | 我来拿礼服 你拿着这个 |
| [20:09] | Thank you so much for getting me out of a scrape. | 谢谢你帮我摆脱困境 |
| [20:12] | And I’d appreciate it if you should happen to run into Trudy | 如果你见到特鲁迪时可以保密的话 |
| [20:16] | that you be discreet. | 我将感激不尽 |
| [20:17] | The whole incident was fraught with drama. | 我们已经为这事吵的不可开交了 |
| [20:20] | Of course. | 当然了 |
| [20:21] | This never happened. | 这件事从没发生过 |
| [20:25] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
| [20:44] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
| [20:50] | What is that smell? | 什么味道 |
| [20:53] | Which one? | 你说哪个 |
| [20:55] | It’s like rubber and diesel. | 闻上去像橡胶或者柴油 |
| [20:59] | I can barely stand up. | 我要晕倒了 |
| [21:01] | Let me see what’s going on. | 我去看看到底怎么回事 |
| [21:09] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
| [21:34] | “I hope you find everything to your liking, madame. | 希望你喜欢这里 太太 |
| [21:37] | Your italian is very good.” | 你的意大利语说的很好 |
| [21:38] | “Thank you very much. It’s a lovely room.” | 非常感谢 这房间很不错 |
| [21:44] | Sorry. I haven’t changed my money yet. | 抱歉 我还没换钱 |
| [21:46] | Oh, no, signore. Thank you. American dollar is very good. | 没关系 先生 美元非常好 |
| [21:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [21:55] | $2, Don? That’s what he makes in a week. | 2美元 唐 他一周才赚这么多 |
| [22:01] | Oh. Don, look. | 唐 来看 |
| [22:15] | Pronto? | 你好 |
| [22:17] | I’m sorry. Is this the Drapers’ room? | 抱歉 请问是德雷柏的房间吗 |
| [22:19] | – Yes, this is Mrs. Draper. – Is it? | -是的 我是德雷柏夫人 -是吗 |
| [22:22] | Well, it’s high time I got to meet you. | 我是时候该见见你了 |
| [22:26] | This must be Mr. Hilton. | 您一定是希尔顿先生吧 |
| [22:29] | Connie. Please. | 叫我康尼就好 |
| [22:31] | Welcome to Rome. | 欢迎来到罗马 |
| [22:32] | Thank you. I’m happy to be here. | 谢谢 很高兴来这里 |
| [22:35] | I want you to put my staff throughs traces. | 我想让你反馈一下我员工的服务情况 |
| [22:38] | No complaint’s too small. | 任何小的意见都很重要 |
| [22:40] | I’d kick you up to a suite, | 我可以给你们一间套房的 |
| [22:41] | But I want Don to see the way | 不过我想让唐体验一下在希尔顿酒店 |
| [22:42] | this works for most people. | 普通人将享受到怎样的服务 |
| [22:45] | – It’s lovely. – When I see you tonight, | -真的很棒 -希望今晚见面的时候 |
| [22:47] | I want to hear all about it. | 你们可以直言不讳 |
| [23:31] | “Good morning. | 早上好 |
| [23:33] | No, of course. Good afternoon. | 不是 当然 是下午好 |
| [23:35] | I’d like to get an appointment at the beauty salon.” | 我想预约一下去美容沙龙 |
| [23:43] | I so so appreciate this. It’s an hour or two at the most. | 我很感激 最多不超过两小时 |
| [23:46] | The board is trying to jap us with a sudden meeting. | 董事会忽然召我们回去开紧急会议 |
| [23:48] | Ernie, I’m leaving! | 艾尼 我要走了 |
| [24:11] | “One asti spumante, please.” | 一杯阿斯蒂白葡萄酒 谢谢 |
| [24:14] | Oh, you’re drinking alone. | 你一个人喝闷酒啊 |
| [24:17] | This is in rome. Not in the law, eh? | 这里是罗马 这可不合法呀 |
| [24:22] | “But it’s legal to bother a woman?” | 那打扰一位女士就合法吗 |
| [24:26] | – “You speak italian very well.” – “Thank you.” | -你意大利语说的很好 -谢谢 |
| [24:30] | “What are you doing tonight? | 你晚上有活动吗 |
| [24:31] | I’ll show you the city.” | 我可以带你参观这个城市 |
| [24:32] | “He’ll show you the city. | 他会带你参观这个城市 |
| [24:35] | He’s not roman. He’s a bumpkin.” | 他不是罗马市区人 是个土包子 |
| [24:38] | – “Where are you from?” – “Naples.” | -你是哪里人 -那不勒斯 |
| [24:40] | “It’s so beautiful. Like you.” | 那里很漂亮 一如你的芳容 |
| [24:51] | “Thank you.” | 谢谢 |
| [24:52] | “If I were that cigarette in your mouth, | 如果我是你香唇之间的那支烟 |
| [24:55] | I would die of happiness.” | 我会幸福死的 |
| [24:59] | “You are not a gentleman.” | 你可不算是个绅士 |
| [25:14] | Whiskey, neat. | 威士忌 不掺水 |
| [25:21] | – May I join you? – Hey, yankee. | -能和你一起喝吗 -嘿 美国佬 |
| [25:23] | Hey, go home. | 回家吧你 |
| [25:25] | It’s an american millionaire. | 他是美国大富豪 |
| [25:29] | “He’s old. And he’s ugly.” | 他很老 而且很丑 |
| [25:32] | – Are they making fun of me? – A little bit. | -他们是在取笑我吗 -有点 |
| [25:37] | I’m only in Rome for one night. | 反正我只在罗马呆一晚 |
| [25:40] | I won’t have my heart broken. | 我不会为此心碎的 |
| [25:58] | Room 763. | 763房间 |
| [26:00] | That’s right near my room. | 正好与我的房间相邻 |
| [26:06] | Good night, signorina. | 晚安 小姐 |
| [26:13] | To whatever they were saying. | 敬”不知所云” |
| [26:16] | They said you were ugly. | 他们说你很丑 |
| [26:20] | Does that bother you? | 你介意吗 |
| [26:22] | You think because of the way I’m dressed that I’m shallow? | 你觉得我穿成这样就意味着我很肤浅吗 |
| [26:26] | I was just hoping you were easy. | 我还希望你随便一点呢 |
| [26:29] | They said that too. | 他们也这么说的 |
| [26:32] | What brings you to Rome? | 你怎么会来罗马 |
| [26:36] | Seen anything interesting? | 看到什么有趣的了吗 |
| [26:42] | I could take it or leave it. | 对我来说可看可不看 |
| [26:46] | Well, look at the lovebirds, will you? | 看看你们这对鸳鸯 是不是 |
| [26:50] | Connie, this is my wife Betty. | 康尼 这是我妻子贝蒂 |
| [26:57] | By golly, you are an indecently lucky man. | 天啊 你真是个幸运的男人 |
| [27:07] | By golly, he’s nutty. | 天啊 他真古怪 |
| [27:11] | He’s something. | 他很了不起 |
| [27:15] | He adores you. | 他喜欢你 |
| [27:20] | You’re tiny. | 你真是小心眼 |
| [27:23] | He does. | 他就是喜欢你 |
| [27:25] | Now I can see what all the fuss has been about. | 现在我知道他为什么这么小题大做了 |
| [27:28] | He sees great things in you. | 他发现了你的才华 |
| [28:53] | – Where are we going? – We’re going for ice cream. | -我们要去哪 -我们去吃冰淇淋 |
| [28:55] | That’s a grand idea. | 这主意太棒了 |
| [28:58] | Close your window. My hair is getting mussed. | 关上车窗 我的头发都吹乱了 |
| [29:01] | – How was your day? – Okay. | -你今天过的如何 -不错啊 |
| [29:04] | – Do I look pretty? – I guess so. | -我看上去漂亮吗 -是啊 |
| [29:09] | – Hey, what are you doing? – Sally and Ernie sitting in a tree | -你干嘛啊 -萨丽和艾尼坐在树上 |
| [29:17] | – k-I-S-S-I-N-G… – Shut up! | -在接 吻 -闭嘴 |
| [29:20] | – I mean it! – First comes love… | -我认真的 -第一次坠入爱河 |
| [29:21] | – Shut up! – Then comes– | -闭嘴 -然后 |
| [29:23] | – Stop it! – Ow! | -别唱了 -嗷 |
| [29:25] | I said shut up! | 我说了闭嘴 |
| [29:27] | Hey hey hey! That’s enough! | 嘿 够了 |
| [29:31] | – She hurt me. – He hit me first. | -她打伤我了 -他先打我的 |
| [29:34] | – She was kissing Ernie. – I was not! | -她亲了艾尼 -我才没有 |
| [29:37] | All right! Both of you– Separate rooms. | 好了 你们俩 分开房间呆着 |
| [29:40] | I’m not gonna let Ernie and Jessica visit anymore. | 我不会让艾尼和杰西卡再来玩了 |
| [29:56] | Well, aren’t you a lucky girl? | 你真是个幸运的姑娘 |
| [29:59] | Go ahead. Open it. Make sure it’s right. | 来吧 打开 看看对不对 |
| [30:11] | – It’s like new! – They just exchanged it. | -简直和新的一样 -他们给换货了 |
| [30:13] | No questions asked. | 非常顺利 |
| [30:16] | Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Peter, from my heart. | 谢谢你 皮特先生 衷心感谢 |
| [30:20] | I promise I never do this again. | 我保证我再也不敢了 |
| [30:21] | It’s all right. It never happened. | 没关系 我会当作不知道的 |
| [30:24] | We should celebrate. | 我们应该庆祝一下 |
| [30:27] | – I don’t know. – What do you like to drink? | -我不知道 -你想喝什么 |
| [30:30] | You’re german, right? | 你是德国人对吧 |
| [30:31] | I can get us some beer or riesling. | 我可以弄点啤酒或者干白葡萄酒来 |
| [30:35] | Schnapps? | 杜松子酒 |
| [30:36] | Oh, you are so nice, | 你人真的很好 |
| [30:41] | But I have my boyfriend. | 可我已经有男朋友了 |
| [30:43] | Oh. | 噢 |
| [30:45] | Thank you so much to do this for me. | 真的很感谢你帮了我 |
| [30:50] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
| [30:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
| [31:32] | Oh, I woke you. | 我吵醒你了 |
| [31:34] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
| [31:35] | Well, I went to a lot of trouble to solve your dress problem | 帮你解决礼服的事真的让我大费周章 |
| [31:39] | And I think I at least deserve to see it on you. | 我想我至少应该看看你穿上它 |
| [31:45] | Okay, but you have to be very quiet. | 好吧 可你一定要非常安静 |
| [32:00] | – This is cozy. – I’ll go get the dress. | -房间很舒适 -我去换礼服 |
| [32:12] | I’d like to kiss you. | 我想吻你 |
| [32:42] | – Hello? – Did I wake you? | -你好 -我吵醒你了吗 |
| [32:46] | No. No, I’m up. | 没有 我起来了 |
| [32:48] | Can I interest you two in some breakfast? | 我能邀请你们两个共进早餐吗 |
| [32:52] | Breakfast? Sure, let me just– | 早餐 可以啊 只是 |
| [32:55] | Stay. | 在房间吃 |
| [32:57] | You know, Connie, | 你知道的 康尼 |
| [32:58] | Betty’s telling me she already ordered breakfast up to the room. | 贝蒂告诉我她已经点了早餐送到我们房间 |
| [33:02] | – Can I meet you afterwards? – Of course. | -我们晚点再见面好吗 -当然可以 |
| [33:05] | You let me know how you like the room service. | 记得告诉我你对我们的客房服务是否满意 |
| [33:12] | Did you hear the bells this morning? | 你听到早上的电话铃了吗 |
| [33:14] | I did. | 听见了 |
| [33:17] | I like sleeping on this side of the bed. | 我喜欢睡床的这一边 |
| [33:35] | I have to get up. | 我得起床了 |
| [33:43] | Order something. He wants a full report. | 点一些吃的吧 他希望我们的汇报能够全面 |
| [34:19] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
| [34:22] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
| [34:24] | How was everybody? | 大家怎么样 |
| [34:26] | Everyone’s fine. How was your trip? | 大家都很好 旅行怎么样 |
| [34:28] | It was short but sweet. | 短暂 但是美好 |
| [34:31] | Well, good. | 那就好 |
| [34:32] | I’m going to get my things. | 我去收拾一下我的东西 |
| [34:35] | Just one more thing– | 只是 有一件事 |
| [34:38] | You might want to talk to Sally. | 你可能需要和萨丽谈谈 |
| [34:40] | – Why? – She’ll tell you. | -为什么 -她会告诉你 |
| [34:42] | Carla, you brought it up. | 卡拉 你提起来的 |
| [34:45] | I keep talking to her about that temper. | 我和她谈了很多次了 关于她的坏脾气 |
| [34:49] | I’m gonna go check the mail. Do you want anything? | 我去看看邮箱 你想要什么吗 |
| [34:54] | She kissed Ernie Hanson, Bobby was teasing her | 她亲了艾尼·汉森 博比以此取笑她 |
| [34:57] | And she really went after him. | 她真的是对他穷追不舍 |
| [35:01] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好吧 没事 |
| [35:03] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
| [35:05] | I think they just missed you. | 我觉得他们只是太想你了 |
| [35:07] | Wouldn’t that be nice? | 那真是太好了 |
| [35:12] | Well, I missed you. You know that? | 我可是很想你 知道吗 |
| [35:28] | Mr. Campbell. | 坎贝尔先生 |
| [35:28] | Ed Lawrence. 14c. | 我是埃德·劳伦斯 住在14C |
| [35:32] | Yes, of course. How are you, Ed? | 是啊 当然 你好吗 埃德 |
| [35:35] | Is your wife at home? | 你妻子在家吗 |
| [35:38] | No. | 不在 |
| [35:39] | Can I come in for a minute? | 我能进去坐坐吗 |
| [35:42] | Of course. | 当然了 |
| [35:48] | What are you drinking, Ed? | 想喝点什么吗 埃德 |
| [35:49] | Oh, I have a martini waiting next door. | 噢 我家还有马提尼等着我解决呢 |
| [35:52] | Let me make this quick. | 我就长话短说吧 |
| [35:54] | You know we have this german au pair working for us? | 你知道有个德国保姆在我家打工对吧 |
| [35:57] | No, I didn’t know that. | 不 我不知道 |
| [35:58] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
| [36:01] | I don’t know what she said– | 我不知道她说了什么 |
| [36:03] | Please, just relax. | 拜托 放轻松 |
| [36:06] | I know it’s August and all the cats are away, | 我知道8月份到了 大家都去旅行了 |
| [36:09] | But I just spent one of my precious vacation days | 可这宝贵的假期里 我却花了一整天 |
| [36:11] | refilling the kleenex boxes. | 来装面巾纸盒 |
| [36:13] | – I don’t understand. – Would you drop it? | -我不明白 -你能不能别装了 |
| [36:16] | I’ve had four months without any tears, | 我有4个月没听到哭声了 |
| [36:18] | Mr. Campbell– Four quiet months. | 坎贝尔先生 安详平静的四个月 |
| [36:21] | You know how hard it is to find someone my wife | 你知道要找到一个可以和我妻子 |
| [36:23] | can get along with? | 和平共处的人有多难吗 |
| [36:25] | And now this. | 现在却变成这样 |
| [36:31] | Look. | 听着 |
| [36:32] | There are plenty of nannies in this neighborhood. | 附近有这么多保姆 |
| [36:35] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
| [36:37] | In fact, be smart, stay out of the building. | 事实上 聪明点的话 搬走吧 |
| [36:42] | – I’m very sorry. – It’ll be fine. | -我很抱歉 -没事的 |
| [36:46] | Enjoy the rest of your summer. | 享受你剩余的假期吧 |
| [36:57] | – Bobby, sit down. – Mayday mayday. | -博比 坐下来 -请求支援 请求支援 |
| [37:06] | Daddy doesn’t know, | 爸爸不知道 |
| [37:08] | But Carla told me | 可卡拉告诉我 |
| [37:09] | you were fighting while we were gone. | 我们不在的时候你们打架了 |
| [37:13] | Sally. | 萨丽 |
| [37:15] | Carla was very upset. | 卡拉很不开心 |
| [37:17] | It’s not fair. I didn’t do anything. | 这不公平 我什么都没做啊 |
| [37:19] | That’s it. You apologize to Bobby | 到此为止 你跟博比道歉 |
| [37:22] | and you learn to control your temper, | 然后学会怎么控制你的脾气 |
| [37:23] | Or I’m going to have to start taking things away. | 不然我就把你的玩具都收起来 |
| [37:28] | I’m sorry I hit you. | 抱歉我打了你 |
| [37:30] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
| [37:36] | I called the office. | 我给公司打电话了 |
| [37:37] | Hilton sent a packet over before we even left. | 希尔顿在我们离开之前就寄了个包裹 |
| [37:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [37:42] | – Going swimming? – Are we? | -去游泳吗 -可以吗 |
| [37:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [37:57] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
| [38:10] | Yes, | 是的 |
| [38:11] | but what you really would’ve enjoyed | 但真正有趣的事情是 |
| [38:12] | was watching my father struggle with the sailboat. | 看我爸爸鼓捣帆船 |
| [38:17] | Oh. Well, hello. | 你们好啊 |
| [38:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [38:23] | Is everybody having a good summer? | 大家夏天过的愉快吗 |
| [38:25] | Very nice. Very hot. | 很好 也很热 |
| [38:37] | I see Marty came. | 看来马蒂来过了 |
| [38:39] | Or did you keep it this way yourself? | 还是你自己收拾的 |
| [38:47] | I did my best. | 我尽力而为了 |
| [38:48] | My little bachelor. Come over here. | 我的小单身汉 快过来 |
| [39:07] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
| [39:09] | I missed ever part of you. | 想你身体的每一个部分 |
| [39:14] | – Trudy, I have to get to work. – Oh, I don’t care. | -特鲁迪 我得去上班了 -我才不在乎 |
| [39:21] | Oh. Peter. | 皮特 |
| [39:26] | You always get that guilty look on your face | 当我们看见小孩子的时候 |
| [39:28] | when we see little children. | 你总是一脸内疚 |
| [39:31] | I told you– | 我告诉过你 |
| [39:33] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
| [39:36] | You’re my husband, I want what you want. | 你是我的丈夫 你想要的就是我想要的 |
| [39:44] | Did you miss me a little? | 你有一点点想我吗 |
| [39:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [39:57] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
| [39:59] | Peter. | 皮特 |
| [40:02] | Look at me. Did something happen? | 看着我 发生什么事了吗 |
| [40:28] | – Sally, get down here. – Coming. | -萨丽 下来 -来了 |
| [40:47] | I want you to know that | 我想要你明白 |
| [40:48] | I think Ernie Hanson is a very nice little boy, | 我知道艾尼·汉森是个很好的小男孩 |
| [40:52] | But I don’t want you running around just kissing boys. | 可我不想你无所事事 到处亲那些男孩 |
| [40:57] | – I wasn’t. – And you don’t kiss boys. | -我没有 -而且你不能主动亲男孩 |
| [41:00] | Boys kiss you. | 是男孩主动亲你 |
| [41:03] | The first kiss is very special. | 初吻是很特别的 |
| [41:07] | But I already did it. It’s over. | 可我已经亲别人了 没有初吻了 |
| [41:14] | You’re going to have a lot of first kisses. | 你会有很多个初吻的 |
| [41:17] | You’re going to want it to be special, | 你想让那个吻很特别 |
| [41:20] | so you remember. | 这样你才会刻骨铭心 |
| [41:25] | It’s where you go from being a stranger to knowing someone, | 那个吻是你们从陌生到相知的过程 |
| [41:29] | And every kiss with him after that | 而接下来和那个人的每一个吻 |
| [41:32] | is a shadow of that kiss. | 都只是初吻的影子罢了 |
| [41:39] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
| [41:43] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
| [41:47] | Go play. | 去玩吧 |
| [42:13] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
| [42:17] | I made some cold salads– | 我做了冷盘沙拉 |
| [42:18] | Hearts of palm, Tomatoes, olives. | 有棕榈心 番茄 橄榄 |
| [42:21] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
| [42:23] | – Do you want a drink? – No. | -想喝点什么吗 -不用了 |
| [42:28] | I walked down lexington | 我去了莱克星顿 |
| [42:30] | and they opened a new fruit market, | 那里新开了一家水果超市 |
| [42:31] | But other than the melons, most of it was unremarkable. | 不过除了哈密瓜以外 其他的都很一般 |
| [42:34] | So I stopped in Butterfield market | 所以我又去了巴特菲尔德超市 |
| [42:37] | and they had all of the stone fruits, | 他们有很多核果类水果 |
| [42:38] | And beautiful cherries and I thought… | 还有很漂亮的樱桃 我就觉得 |
| [42:41] | – Trudy – …Maybe I’d make a fruit salad for dessert. | -特鲁迪 -或许我该做个水果沙拉当甜点 |
| [42:48] | What? | 什么 |
| [42:51] | I don’t want you to go away anymore without me. | 我希望你以后不要丢下我独自离开 |
| [43:07] | Good. | 好的 |
| [43:09] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
| [43:23] | Tell me, what happened at work today? | 跟我说说 今天工作怎么样 |
| [43:28] | Well, | 这个啊 |
| [43:29] | Kinsey invented some contraption | 金西发明了一个装置 |
| [43:31] | that can shoot a water balloon across the office. | 可以把一个水球射过办公室 |
| [43:33] | We filled it with ketchup. | 我们把里面装满了番茄酱 |
| [43:36] | Did you? | 真的吗 |
| [43:39] | I have $5 for Carla. | 我得给卡拉5美元 |
| [43:41] | She watched the kids for me. | 让她帮我看孩子 |
| [43:42] | The board called a secret meeting about the reservoir. | 委员会召集了一个秘密会议 关于水库 |
| [43:45] | I think they reversed us. | 我觉得他们否定了我们的议案 |
| [43:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
| [43:49] | We’ll see. | 等着看吧 |
| [43:51] | So… did you go to the catacombs? | 那么 你去地下陵墓了吗 |
| [43:55] | No. | 没有 |
| [43:57] | Throw a coin in the fountain? | 在喷泉投硬币许愿了吗 |
| [44:01] | You did have a good time, didn’t you? | 你确实玩的很开心 对不对 |
| [44:04] | Do you want some? | 想吃点吗 |
| [44:06] | The kids didn’t eat it at all. I put them to bed. | 孩子们完全没吃 我让他们去睡觉了 |
| [44:11] | Carlton and I went to lake george for a week after Jess was born. | 杰西出生之后 我和卡尔顿去乔治湖玩了一周 |
| [44:16] | No problems, no kids. | 没有烦心事 没有小孩子 |
| [44:20] | It was magical. | 太神奇了 |
| [44:24] | We have to do that again. | 我们应该再去一次 |
| [44:28] | I’m afraid we may have to be vigilant about the reservoir. | 恐怕关于我们的水库提议会被驳回 |
| [44:32] | Although | 不过呢 |
| [44:33] | it’d be an excuse for you to get more help from high places. | 这是你从高层获取帮助的又一借口了 |
| [44:39] | I’m done with that. We made our stand. | 我不会那么做了 我们已经表明立场了 |
| [44:43] | Mmm, sunny madrid. | 阳光马德里 |
| [44:45] | Doesn’t that sound like it would do the trick? | 听名字就是一个辉煌的凯旋之地 |
| [44:48] | I’ve never been. | 我没去过那 |
| [44:56] | – Welcome home. – Hello, Francine. | -欢迎回家 -你好啊 弗朗辛 |
| [45:01] | Well, I should be going. | 我该走了 |
| [45:03] | From what I hear, you two must be very tired. | 据我所知 你俩一定累坏了 |
| [45:08] | Good night, Francine. | 晚安 弗朗辛 |
| [45:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [45:27] | Don’t. | 不要 |
| [45:31] | – What’s wrong? – “What’s wrong?” | -怎么了 -怎么了 |
| [45:33] | I hate this place. I hate our friends. | 我讨厌这个地方 讨厌我们的朋友 |
| [45:36] | – I hate this town. – Oh, Betts. | -讨厌这个小镇 -噢 贝蒂 |
| [45:40] | We’ll go away again. You know we will. | 我们会离开这里的 你知道的 |
| [45:46] | Do me a favor, look on your pillow. | 帮我个忙 看看你枕头上有什么 |
| [45:57] | Open it. | 打开吧 |
| [46:02] | I saw it in the gift shop | 我在礼品店看到的 |
| [46:04] | But we were leaving, | 可那时我们已经要返程了 |
| [46:05] | so I had Connie send it. | 我让康尼寄过来的 |
| [46:09] | It’s lovely. | 很漂亮 |
| [46:12] | I’ll have it put on your bracelet. | 我会把它放到你的手镯上 |
| [46:20] | And I can have something to look at | 当我跟别人说起我们在罗马度过的快乐时光 |
| [46:21] | When I tell the story about the time we went to Rome. | 我也好有个纪念物在手上了 |