时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Mr. Campbell. | 坎贝尔先生 |
[00:44] | Mr. Campbell. | 坎贝尔先生 |
[00:46] | I’ve got your hot cocoa. | 我给你端来热可可了 |
[00:52] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[00:53] | I just got back from lunch, and | 我刚吃完午饭 |
[00:55] | Mr. Pryce wants to see you. | 普莱斯先生要见您 |
[00:58] | – It’s instant. – It’s from the diner. | -这是速溶的 – 在食堂拿的 |
[01:01] | I don’t know how you can tell. | 你怎么能分辨出来 |
[01:03] | You can tell because they use water instead of milk. | 因为他们用水代替牛奶 |
[01:07] | It’s warmer outside. It’s ridiculous. | 外面还暖和一些 真荒唐 |
[01:11] | The building will take care of it. They always do. | 大楼会解决这个问题 通常都会的 |
[01:16] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉我刚才的态度 |
[01:18] | This really is hitting the spot. | 你真的是雪中送炭 |
[01:28] | Come in. | 请进 |
[01:32] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[01:38] | I believe I have what is rather disappointing news. | 我有个很令人失望的消息告诉你 |
[01:41] | It’s been decided that | 经决定 |
[01:42] | Mr. Cosgrove will be made Senior vice president | 科斯格罗夫先生将成为高级副总裁 |
[01:45] | In charge of account services and | 主管客户服务 |
[01:47] | You will be made head of account management. | 你将成为业务管理主任 |
[01:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:54] | This is not to ignore that you’ve distinguished yourself | 我们没有忽视你竭尽所能 |
[01:56] | and been of great service to the company. | 为公司做出了杰出的贡献 |
[01:59] | What is it based on? | 这个决定的依据是什么 |
[02:01] | Our billings are neck and neck. | 我们的业绩旗鼓相当 |
[02:04] | In fact, I think I’ve done a lot | 事实上 我举得我为公司 |
[02:05] | With what I was given in this arbitrary scheme. | 几乎是付出了所有 |
[02:09] | It’s become apparent that you are excellent | 很明显 你很出色 你让客户觉得 |
[02:13] | at making the clients feel their needs are being met, | 他们的需求都被满足了 |
[02:16] | but Mr. Cosgrove has the rare gift | 但科斯格罗夫先生的天赋就是 |
[02:19] | Of making them feel as if they haven’t any needs. | 让客户觉得没有任何需求 |
[02:24] | – I see. – I improved your title. | -我明白了 -我提升了你的头衔 |
[02:28] | And you tell your clients | 你通知你的客户 |
[02:29] | There’ll be no need to be deprecating. | 不需要有什么异议 |
[02:32] | Bert and Roger know about this? | 伯特和罗杰知道这事吗 |
[02:34] | This is under my authority. | 这事我全权负责 |
[02:36] | And I have to commend you on taking it as well as you have. | 而且我劝你见好就收 知足常乐 |
[02:48] | I hope this was a difficult decision. | 我希望你做出这样的决定也很艰难 |
[02:50] | It was. | 是的 |
[03:06] | There you go. | 搞好了 |
[03:19] | – Where are you going? – I don’t feel well. | -你去哪儿 -我不太舒服 |
[03:24] | Why did you pick that place? | 你为何选那个地方 |
[03:26] | I don’t know why a lunch counter is | 我不明白为何在速食店吃午餐 |
[03:28] | Any better than eating at your desk. | 比在你的办公桌上吃好 |
[03:29] | Well, you could’ve joined me for a drink. | 你可以和我一起喝点东西 |
[03:31] | I can drink at my desk if I want to, | 我也可以在办公室喝 |
[03:33] | and I’m not out $1.25. | 而且不必多花1.25元钱 |
[03:35] | I’m sorry | 抱歉 |
[03:35] | I’m not asstimulating a lunch companion as Doug, | 我不是像道格那样有趣的午餐伙伴 |
[03:39] | It’s Duck, and I work most lunches. | 是达克 而且我一般午餐时间都在工作 |
[03:42] | Well, I don’t like his aftershave. | 我不喜欢他的剃须膏的味道 |
[03:44] | I can smell it on you and | 我可以在你身上闻到 |
[03:45] | I can smell it in the bathroom in the morning. | 早上在浴室也能闻到 |
[03:47] | What’s wrong with him? | 他有什么不好 |
[03:49] | Nothing. I don’t even know why | 没什么 我不知道为什么 |
[03:50] | I’m weighing in on men right now. | 我现在对男人品头论足 |
[03:53] | I think it’s good that you’re being picky, finally. | 我觉得你挑剔是好事 |
[03:56] | Well, there’s nothing around but married ones, | 我身边都是已婚人士 |
[03:58] | I mean, we can’t all throw caution to the wind. | 我们不能都装作不在意这些 |
[04:01] | Duck’s not married. | 达克没有结婚 |
[04:03] | Oh. Then why are you with him | 那你和他在一起干什么 |
[04:11] | Well, this is me. | 就这样了 |
[04:12] | – Are you working late tonight?- I don’t know yet. | -你晚上下班晚吗 -还不知道 |
[04:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:19] | Wow. Van Cleef. | 梵克雅宝的[著名珠宝品牌] |
[04:21] | How very Jane Siegel-Sterling. | 果然不愧是简·西格尔·斯特林 |
[04:25] | They’re blue and they’re new. | 蓝宝石 而且是全新的 |
[04:27] | She’s trying. | 她在努力讨好你 |
[04:29] | You always take her side. | 你总站在她那边 |
[04:32] | I do not. | 我没有 |
[04:35] | She started giving me advice | 她开始给我建议 |
[04:38] | Don’t go to bed angry. | “别带着怒气睡觉” |
[04:40] | Let them do what they want. | “他们想干什么就让他们去吧” |
[04:42] | Dress sexy | “穿得性感一些” |
[04:45] | And all I kept thinking about was daddy. | 我脑海中闪现的都是父亲的形象 |
[04:47] | It’s disgusting doesn’t she know that? | 这太恶心了 她难道不知道吗 |
[04:51] | That she ruined my life? | 她毁了我的生活 |
[04:55] | Your father had a part in it. | 你的父亲也难逃其咎 |
[04:59] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[05:02] | Brooks is different than your father. | 布鲁克斯和你父亲不一样 |
[05:05] | I don’t want to get married. | 我不想结婚 |
[05:08] | Everything’s pointing to the fact that I Shouldn’t | 一切迹象都表明我不应该结婚 |
[05:12] | and everybody knows. | 而且大家都知道这点 |
[05:14] | Brooks knows. His mother knows. | 布鲁克斯知道 他妈妈知道 |
[05:17] | Do you know what she said to me? | 知道她怎么跟我说的吗 |
[05:21] | She said in India | 她说在印度 |
[05:23] | if the wedding doesn’t take place at the appointed hour, | 如果婚礼没有按期举行 |
[05:26] | They burn the bride. | 他们会烧死新娘 |
[05:28] | Just because she went to India, | 她去过印度 |
[05:30] | Doesn’t mean she’s not an idiot. | 这仍然无法改变她的愚蠢 |
[05:32] | And Jane | 而且简 |
[05:34] | If she’s coming, | 如果她来 |
[05:37] | I’m not going. | 我就不去 |
[05:39] | She’s coming because your father’s coming | 她会来 因为你父亲会来 |
[05:42] | and he paid for everything. | 他将承担一切费用 |
[05:43] | You’re having the wedding. | 你去参加婚礼 |
[05:45] | The bride will not be burned. | 新娘不会被烧死 |
[05:47] | Turn those earrings into a tea service or something. | 放下你的小姐身份 好好尽妇道 |
[05:49] | Aren’t you listening to me? | 你听我说了没有 |
[05:51] | I am and you’re babbling like a little fool. | 我听了 你像个孩子一样胡言乱语 |
[05:53] | – Go to your room. – What? | -回屋去 -什么 |
[05:55] | You heard me. You want to act like | 听见了吗 你表现得像个孩子 |
[05:56] | A child I’ll treat you like one. | 我就要把你当孩子对待 |
[06:04] | Would somebody get that? | 没人接电话吗 |
[06:14] | – Hello. – Daddy. | -你好 -父亲 |
[06:17] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[06:18] | – Yes, what’s wrong? – Nothing’s right. | -是 怎么了 -一切都不对 |
[06:21] | My bridesmaids are supposed to | 应该是由我的伴娘 |
[06:22] | Give me something blue and something new | 将那蓝色的 全新的东西交给我 |
[06:25] | Or mommy. She should know that. | 或者是妈妈 她该知道这礼节的 |
[06:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:29] | I don’t like her, daddy, | 我不喜欢她 父亲 |
[06:30] | and I’ve told You I don’t want her to be there. | 我告诉过你我不想她参加我的婚礼 |
[06:33] | Honey, put your mother on the phone. | 宝贝 要你母亲接电话 |
[06:35] | He wants to talk to you. | 他要跟你说话 |
[06:44] | You have to keep Jane under control. | 你得把简看好了 |
[06:46] | Well, first of all, tell the bride that everything is copacetic. | 首先 告诉新娘一切都好 |
[06:48] | We both agree that she’s nuts and she should shut up. | 我们都知道她少根筋 她该停停了 |
[06:51] | Your father said that he’s sorry, | 你父亲说他很抱歉 |
[06:54] | That Jane will stay out of your way | 简不会再来烦你 |
[06:55] | and that we’re both tired of the drama. | 还有我们已经厌烦了你的闹剧 |
[06:57] | He said all that? | 他这样说的吗 |
[06:58] | I’m not playing chicken anymore. | 我并不是在威胁她 |
[06:59] | If she wants to cancel the wedding, | 如果她想取消婚礼的话 |
[07:01] | I’ll take the deposit out of her inheritance. | 我会从她的遗产中将花费扣除 |
[07:03] | He said the wedding’s off. | 他说婚礼可以取消 |
[07:05] | Fine. | 很好 |
[07:05] | You mean that? | 你真的想取消 |
[07:07] | You’re not worried about India? | 你不担心印度那个传说了吗 |
[07:09] | Why are you doing this? | 你为何这样 |
[07:10] | Do you want to cancel it or not? | 你到底要不要取消 |
[07:14] | No. | 不 |
[07:16] | Then go eat something. | 那去吃点东西吧 |
[07:17] | I’m not taking that dress in again. | 我不想再见你来这一套了 |
[07:25] | Why did Jane get her such an expensive gift? | 为何简给她那么贵的礼物 |
[07:29] | I didn’t even know they saw each other. | 我都不知道她们见了面 |
[07:31] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然不知道 |
[07:32] | I forbid it. | 我不让她们见的 |
[07:34] | I can’t wait to get her out of here. | 我巴不得她早一点嫁出去 |
[07:36] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[07:39] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[07:41] | Yeah, goodbye. | 再见 |
[07:45] | Jane! | 简 |
[07:46] | Get in here now. | 过来 |
[07:49] | I didn’t know you were home. | 我不知道你在家 |
[07:50] | I overdid it at lunch, as did you, I heard. | 我午餐吃太多了 我听说你也破费不小啊 |
[07:54] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. I just wanted to make amends. | 抱歉 宝贝 我只是想修复和她之间的关系 |
[07:57] | I got her a beautiful present. | 我给她一个漂亮的礼物 |
[07:59] | Why the hell are you even talking to her? | 你为何要和她说话 |
[08:00] | You’re screwing things up! | 你把事情搞砸了 |
[08:03] | I’m tired of the awkwardness | 我对这种情况厌烦了 |
[08:05] | And I’m trying to be nice. | 我想表现得好一些 |
[08:07] | I don’t know what kind of world you live in, | 我不了解你的世界 |
[08:09] | But I am the good person here. | 但这次我没做错 |
[08:12] | You’re not good because you didn’t listen to me | 你错了 因为你没有听我的 |
[08:15] | and you really upset her. | 你让她惶恐不安 |
[08:21] | Everything you do is for her. | 你做什么都为了她 |
[08:25] | I’m your wife. | 我是你妻子 |
[08:27] | And guess what I live here and I get to do what I want to do, | 而且我是这里的女主人 我想干什么就干什么 |
[08:30] | So stop trying to tell me that you know better. | 别再对我发号施令 |
[08:37] | You’d better not have locked that door. | 你最好别锁门 |
[08:39] | Go away! | 走开 |
[08:40] | Or what? You’ll commit suicide? | 怎么 你想自杀吗 |
[08:52] | Peter, what are you doing home? | 皮特 你在家干什么 |
[08:55] | I got fired. | 我被解雇了 |
[08:59] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:02] | Lane told me Kenny is senior something of | 莱恩告诉我肯尼是什么高级业务总裁 |
[09:07] | something accounts and I’m not. | 不是我 |
[09:09] | I’m account something. | 我是业务什么的 |
[09:13] | I couldn’t even hear him. | 我简直听不见他说什么 |
[09:15] | All I saw was his froglike mouth flapping. | 我只看到他那青蛙嘴一张一合 |
[09:19] | – So did he ask you to leave? – No. | -他辞退你了吗 -没有 |
[09:24] | I have to ask this, but did you lose your temper? | 我想问你 你当时就火气爆发了吗 |
[09:29] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[09:31] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[09:33] | That’s very good. | 非常好 |
[09:36] | Do you remember if he said anything | 你记得他是否说过 |
[09:37] | About how much they want you to stay? | 他们多想要你留下吗 |
[09:41] | No. | 没有 |
[09:42] | That’s good too. So it didn’t come up. | 很好 这就表明他们没有想要解雇你 |
[09:44] | Trudy, | 特鲁迪 |
[09:45] | stop it with the Ellery Queen. | 别表现得像埃勒里·奎因一样[推理小说家] |
[09:51] | I’m going to call Duck. | 我要打电话给达克 |
[09:52] | No, you’re not. | 不 不要 |
[09:54] | They would have fired you if they wanted to fire you. | 如果他们不想要你 你肯定已经被解雇了 |
[09:56] | You need to wait and see how it goes. | 你得再等一等 静观其变 |
[09:59] | He basically said I care too much about my clients | 他说我对客户关注太多 |
[10:02] | and they notice it. | 而且他们已经注意到了 |
[10:04] | How could that be bad? | 这有什么错 |
[10:08] | Peter, you hold all the cards. | 皮特 你手上有牌 |
[10:16] | It’s going to be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[10:39] | I thought you had left. | 我以为你走了 |
[10:41] | I’m here. | 我就在这 |
[10:43] | I see. | 看到了 |
[10:48] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:50] | I’ve done it before. | 我以前也做过的 |
[10:54] | Go back to bed. | 去睡吧 |
[11:05] | Do you want anything? | 你想喝点儿什么吗 |
[11:07] | No. I’ll be in in a bit. | 不用了 我马上就好 |
[11:16] | Oh, it’s got to be 100 in here. | 这里像有100度 |
[11:19] | You ask the building for heat, you get heat. | 你要大楼送暖 现在有了 |
[11:22] | Mr. Herman on line one. | 赫尔曼先生在1号线 |
[11:27] | Hello. Can you give me a minute? | 你好 给我一分钟时间 |
[11:29] | No. | 不 |
[11:30] | I’m right around the corner at the Elysee, room 531. | 我在爱丽舍酒店 531房 |
[11:35] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我现在有点事 |
[11:37] | Peewee sweet heart, it’s been three weeks. | 小宝贝 已经3周了 |
[11:40] | You can get room service. | 你可以叫客房服务 |
[11:41] | I think they have a Monte Cristo sandwich. | 你还可以吃法国土司火腿三明治 |
[11:43] | You love that. | 你喜欢的 |
[11:45] | I’m having lunch with Kurt and Smitty. | 我要和库特及斯密特一起去吃午餐 |
[11:47] | They’re a couple of homos. Tell them you have plans. | 他们是同性恋 告诉他们你有约了 |
[11:53] | It’s kind of short notice. | 现在毁约太仓促了 |
[11:55] | Come on, creative, be creative. | 拜托 小智多星 想个有创意的借口 |
[12:04] | I have to go to the printer. | 我得去印刷厂一趟 |
[12:07] | I know a nooner when I hear one. | 恐怕是要出去偷腥吧 |
[12:10] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[12:17] | I was hoping to catch you on your way to lunch. | 我本想在你去吃饭时找你 |
[12:18] | Too late. | 晚了 |
[12:25] | I found out yesterday that head of accounts | 我昨天得知业务主管的位置 |
[12:27] | is going to kenny and his haircut. | 给了肯尼 还有他该死的发型 |
[12:30] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[12:32] | Can you turn that off? | 你能把电视关上吗 |
[12:34] | Not really. | 不行 |
[12:43] | Were you consulted? | 他找你商量了吗 |
[12:45] | After the fact. | 事后才找我的 |
[12:48] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:51] | It’s not good. | 不太好 |
[12:54] | I know it’s not good. | 我知道不好 |
[12:57] | There’s no future for me here | 我在这没有未来 |
[13:00] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[13:01] | You made your job up | 你让自己升职 |
[13:03] | I didn’t. I looked at other agencies, | 没有 我看看其它公司 |
[13:04] | Saw that they had TV departments | 他们都有电视部门 |
[13:06] | And wondered why we didn’t. | 奇怪我们为什么没有 |
[13:08] | Oh. There’s no such thing in the accounts field. | 在业务部没有这种事 |
[13:10] | There’s marketing. | 做销售吗 |
[13:12] | That’s a research job. | 是做研究的工作 |
[13:16] | Is this official? | 这是正式的吗 |
[13:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:19] | I’m afraid we can’t hire Mr. Charcot. | 恐怕我们无法雇佣夏库特先生 |
[13:21] | Well, at least you had the guts to send me a memo. | 至少你还好意思给我一份会议记录 |
[13:24] | He’s far too expensive. | 他身价太高了 |
[13:26] | Salvatore Romano is gone. | 萨尔瓦多·罗曼诺走了 |
[13:27] | There is no one in charge of the Art Department. | 没人管理美术部 |
[13:30] | I haven’t heard a complaint from any of the clients. | 我还没听到客户投诉 |
[13:32] | Jesus! It’s hotter in here than in my office. | 老天 这里比我办公室还热 |
[13:35] | That’s because you’re overexcited. | 这是因为你太激动了 |
[13:37] | Do you want me to walk you through a delivery schedule? | 你想让我给你看一下交稿日期吗 |
[13:44] | This is Walter Cronkite in our newsroom | [沃特·科隆特为您带来实时新闻播报] |
[13:47] | And there has been an attempt, | [也许你们已经知道] |
[13:49] | As perhaps you know now, on the life of President Kennedy. | [有人试图刺杀肯尼迪总统] |
[13:51] | He was wounded in an automobile driving | [他从达拉斯机场回城的途中] |
[13:54] | from dallas airport into downtown Dallas | [在汽车上遇刺受伤] |
[13:56] | Along with governor Connally of Texas. | [同行的还有德州州长康纳利] |
[13:58] | They’ve been taken to parkland Hospital there | [他们已被送往帕克兰医院] |
[14:00] | where their condition is as yet unkn… | [目前仍情况不明] |
[14:09] | My God, how much have you been smoking in here? | 天 你抽了多少烟 |
[14:12] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[14:19] | I’m, uh, glad you ran over. | 很高兴你来了 |
[14:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:27] | I can’t run my department without an art director. | 我的部门不能没有美术总监 |
[14:30] | Do you want to call Saint John? | 你要打电话给圣约翰吗 |
[14:32] | Bert Cooper still has a say around here. | 伯特·库珀在这还有发言权 |
[14:43] | Hello. What? | 喂 什么 |
[14:45] | If they wanted to fire you, they would’ve fired you. | 如果他们要解雇你的话 就已经解雇了 |
[14:49] | I’m gonna die at this desk, unnoticed. | 我要默默无闻地死在这里了 |
[14:51] | Do you have any idea what I’ve done for this company? | 你知道我对公司的贡献吗 |
[14:54] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[14:55] | They shot the president. | 总统中枪了 |
[14:56] | What? | 什么 |
[14:59] | Top of the President’s car was down | [总统车被掀翻] |
[15:01] | They drew their pistols, | [他们拔出手枪] |
[15:03] | But the damage was done. | [但伤害已造成] |
[15:04] | The President was slumped over in the back seat of the car, face down. | [总统在后座倒下 脸部朝下] |
[15:08] | Then Governor Connally, after slumping to the left for a moment, | [州长康纳利倒在左边之后] |
[15:11] | lay on the floor of the rear seats. | [滑到后座地板上] |
[15:13] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[15:14] | Dear God. Is he dead? | 天啊 他死了吗 |
[15:29] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么了 |
[15:37] | Every person listening at this moment has flashed back | [所有听到此消息的人都想到] |
[15:40] | To that day in April, 1945, | [1945年4月的那天] |
[15:42] | When Franklin Delano Roosevelt… | [富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福] |
[15:46] | Excuse me, Chet, here is a flash from the | [查特 抱歉 插播消息] |
[15:48] | Associated Press, | [美联社] |
[15:49] | Dateline Dallas. Two priests who were with | [达拉斯新闻电头] [和总统在一起的两个牧师] |
[15:51] | President Kennedy say he is dead of bullet wounds. | [称肯尼迪总统已去世 死于枪伤] |
[15:54] | There is no further confirmation, | [还没有进一步确定] |
[15:56] | But this is what we have… | [但目前消息仅限于此] |
[15:59] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[16:01] | They just said he died. | 他们刚说他死了 |
[16:03] | Two priests in Dallas who were with President Kennedy | [达拉斯的两个牧师说总统已死] |
[16:05] | Say he is dead of bullet wounds. | [死于枪伤] |
[16:07] | Oh, lord. | 天啊 |
[16:07] | There is no further confirmation. | [还没有进一步确认] |
[16:08] | This is the only word we have indicating the president may, | [目前这是唯一的消息 表明总统可能] |
[16:11] | In fact, have lost his life. | [实际上已去世] |
[16:13] | It has just moved on the associated Press wires from Dallas. | [我们将继续关注联合新闻从达拉斯发回的消息] |
[16:17] | The two priests were called to the | [两个牧师被叫到医院] |
[16:19] | Hospital to administer the last rites… | [进行临终祷告] |
[16:21] | Oh my goodness. | 我的天 |
[16:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:23] | And it is from them we get the word that the president has died, | [从他们那里我们得知总统已死] |
[16:26] | That the bullet wounds inflicted on him | [就在他的车队进城的时候] |
[16:28] | as he rode in a motorcade through downtown dallas have been fatal. | [子弹击中了他 并因此致命] |
[16:32] | We would remind you | [我们提醒大家] |
[16:33] | There is no official confirmation of this from any source as yet. | [目前还没有任何官方确认] |
[16:37] | Bill, just moments before you brought the flash, I had | [比尔 你报这条新闻时] |
[16:39] | word from the hospital | [有来自医院的消息称] |
[16:40] | That the vice President, Lyndon Johnson, | [副总统林德·约翰逊] |
[16:42] | And his wife had just left the hospital, | [及夫人刚离开医院] |
[16:44] | Been rushed away into a motor… | [迅速走进车里] |
[16:47] | Did you give me a hickey? | 你给我留唇印了吗 |
[16:49] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[16:50] | I told you I don’t like that. | 我说了我不喜欢 |
[16:53] | I get questions from my mother. | 我妈妈会问的 |
[16:57] | Listen. | 告诉你 |
[16:57] | There was a news story that was on right before you came in. | 你刚刚来时 我正在看新闻 |
[17:03] | It’s been distracting me. | 让我有些分心 |
[17:06] | You didn’t seem distracted. | 我没发现你刚刚分心了啊 |
[17:10] | I just want to see what’s going on. | 我想看看现在什么情况 |
[17:13] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[17:18] | It was only on October the 24th that our ambassador | [仅在10月24日美国大使] |
[17:21] | To the United Nations, Adlai Stevenson, | [阿德莱·史蒂文森在达拉斯] |
[17:23] | Was assaulted in Dallas leaving a dinner meeting there. | [离开一个宴会时被袭击] |
[17:30] | From Dallas, Texas, the flash, apparently official: | [德州达拉斯官方电文] |
[17:34] | President Kennedy died at 1:00 p.m. | [肯尼迪总统于中部时间] |
[17:37] | Central standard time, | [下午一点去世] |
[17:39] | 2:00 eastern… | [东部时间2点] |
[17:41] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[17:42] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[17:43] | What happened | 出什么事了 |
[17:49] | Vice President Lyndon Johnson | [副总统林德·约翰逊] |
[17:51] | Has left the hospital in Dallas. | [离开达拉斯的医院] |
[17:53] | I’ve gotta call my kids. | 我得给孩子们打电话 |
[17:55] | We do not know to where he has proceed. | [我们不知道他下一步计划] |
[17:57] | Presumably, he will be taking the oath of office shortly | [也许 他会马上宣誓接管白宫] |
[18:01] | And become the 36th President of the United | [成为美国第36任总统] |
[18:05] | President Johnson is under heavy guard… | [约翰逊总统受到严密保护] |
[18:10] | It’s ruined. | 都毁了 |
[18:12] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[18:16] | It’s gonna be ruined. | 都毁了 |
[18:20] | Five-year- old boy and myself were | [5岁儿子和我] |
[18:22] | By ourselves on the grass there on Palmer Street. | [当时在帕莫大街的草地上] |
[18:25] | And I asked Joe to wave to him. | [我要乔朝他挥手] |
[18:27] | Betts? | 贝蒂 |
[18:40] | Where’s your mother? | 你们的妈妈呢 |
[18:42] | She’s not feeling well. | 她不舒服 |
[18:51] | I can’t stop crying. | 我忍不住流泪 |
[19:00] | Why are the kids watching this? | 孩子们怎么在看这个 |
[19:03] | What am I supposed to do, Don? | 我能怎么办 唐 |
[19:06] | Am I supposed to keep it from them? | 不让他们知道这些吗 |
[19:12] | Take a pill and lie down. | 吃点药睡觉吧 |
[19:14] | I can handle the kids. | 我来管孩子 |
[19:25] | Turn this off. I’ll make us some dinner. | 关上电视 我来做饭 |
[19:27] | A polaroid picture taken by another witness, | [另一个目击者拍下的照片] |
[19:29] | Mary Norman of Dallas, | [达拉斯市的玛丽·诺曼] |
[19:30] | showing the President slumped over in the car. | [拍下了总统在车上倒下的画面] |
[19:34] | Just as Mary started to take the picture, the President came | [总统的车向我们靠近时 玛丽开始拍照] |
[19:38] | Right even with us, two shots… | [突然传出两声枪响] |
[19:41] | You two, look at me. | 你们看着我 |
[19:43] | Two shots rang out and he grabbed his chest. | [两声枪响 他捂着胸口] |
[19:46] | Everything is going to be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[19:49] | We have a new president | 我们会有个新总统 |
[19:52] | and we’re all gonna be sad for a little bit. | 我们都会有些伤心 |
[19:56] | And then on Monday there’s gonna be a funeral. | 周一会举行葬礼 |
[19:58] | Are we going to the funeral? | 我们去参加吗 |
[20:01] | Shots rang out, | [不断传出枪响声] |
[20:01] | But by that time the motorcade had sped away. | [但车队已经走远] |
[20:49] | Fair Play For Cuba, | [对古巴很公平] |
[20:50] | A pro-Castro organization, | [拥护卡斯特罗的组织] |
[20:52] | where he had been arrested on disturbance of the peace charges. | [卡斯特罗以反和平罪被起诉] |
[20:56] | He denied he was a communist, | [他否认自己是共产党] |
[20:57] | Said he was a marxist | [称自己是马克思主义者] |
[20:59] | and claimed there was quite a difference between the two. | [并称两者有天壤之别] |
[21:02] | Police in Dallas have just announced… | [达拉斯警察刚宣称] |
[21:04] | You should get ready. It’s almost 2:00. | 你得准备一下 快2点了 |
[21:08] | Really, Don? | 是吗 唐 |
[21:09] | Gunpowder traces on both hands, | [双手都有火药残留] |
[21:12] | Indicating he’d recently used a rifle | [表明他曾用过来福枪] |
[21:14] | The type of weapon that killed Mr. Kennedy yesterday. | [刺杀总统肯尼迪的就是这种枪] |
[21:17] | As we told you a short time ago, Oswald has refused | [根据早些时候的消息 奥斯瓦尔德拒绝认罪] |
[21:20] | He’s 24 years old. | 他才24岁 |
[21:24] | In Washington, the body of the late President | [在华盛顿 前总统遗体] |
[21:27] | Lies in the east room of the White House | [躺在白宫东房] |
[21:29] | Come on, Betts. | 走吧 贝蒂 |
[21:32] | Are you sure they haven’t canceled it? | 你确定他们没取消婚礼 |
[21:34] | It said in “The Times” they were doing that. | 《泰晤士报》报道说很多婚礼都取消了 |
[21:36] | I’m not gonna call Roger to find out. | 我不想打电话向罗杰确认 |
[21:39] | If we go in and it’s off, | 如果我们到场发现婚礼取消了 |
[21:41] | We’ll grab dinner or something. | 我们正好外出吃晚饭 |
[21:45] | You can’t sit in front of the TV all day. | 你不能一天都坐在电视前 |
[21:49] | Fine. | 好的 |
[21:54] | Just stay here until Carla comes. | 在这等卡拉 |
[22:00] | After the terrible news had reached us… | [这可怕的消息公布后] |
[22:06] | Can you see bags? | 你看到我的包了吗 |
[22:09] | I don’t understand this. | 我不明白 |
[22:12] | And here we are… | 现在居然是这样的局面 |
[22:14] | Lyndon Johnson, more of the same. | 突然来个林德·约翰逊 |
[22:16] | Nobody voted for him. | 没人投票给他 |
[22:18] | It felt for a second like everything was about to change. | 我觉得天翻地覆的巨变就要到来了 |
[22:22] | You should get your coat and your scarf. | 你应该穿外套和围巾 |
[22:24] | I know it’s far, but I really feel like walking. | 我知道有点远 但我想走去 |
[22:27] | Why are we going? | 我们为何要去 |
[22:29] | Because it’s your boss’s daughter’s wedding. | 因为是你老板女儿的婚礼 |
[22:31] | It’s business, Pete, | 这是为了你的工作着想 皮特 |
[22:32] | and there a system.You always say that. | 这是重要社交场合 你常这样说 |
[22:35] | It’s one thing to go to this wedding | 把对他们的厌恶憋在心里 |
[22:36] | and act like I don’t hate them. | 装作若无其事地参加婚礼是一回事 |
[22:38] | It’s another thing to go | 假装总统没有被谋杀 |
[22:39] | and act like the president hasn’t been murdered. | 装作一切都没发生过 却又是另外一回事了 |
[22:43] | Maybe they’ll cancel it, but we have to show. | 也许他们会取消 但我们至少得去一趟 |
[22:57] | Have you been drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[22:58] | The whole country’s drinking, | 全国人民都在喝酒 |
[23:00] | And not to celebrate some spoiled brat’s wedding. | 不是在庆祝某个被宠坏的孩子的婚礼 |
[23:04] | We are mourning together with his widow | [我们和他的遗孀一同哀悼] |
[23:08] | They’ll never cancel. | 他们不会取消的 |
[23:10] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[23:13] | Because they’re happy. | 因为他们很高兴 |
[23:15] | You should’ve heard some of the things people said yesterday. | 你真应该听听那些人昨天说了什么 |
[23:18] | Like what? What did they say? | 什么 他们说了什么 |
[23:21] | “The man made a lot of enemies,” things like that. | “总统树敌很多” 之类的话 |
[23:25] | That’s awful. | 太歹毒了 |
[23:27] | I don’t care what your politics are, this is America. | 不管你是什么政见 这是美国 |
[23:30] | You don’t just shoot the President. | 你不能就这样去枪杀总统 |
[23:35] | Chet Huntley was talking about Jackie and those kids, | 查特·亨特利在谈论肯尼迪的遗孀和孩子 |
[23:38] | How she just lost that baby, | 说她怎么失去了前两个孩子 |
[23:40] | and Harry Crane was looking at his paperwork, | 哈里·克雷恩却在看他的报纸 |
[23:43] | calculating how many commercials weren’t going to be aired. | 计算着有多少条广告无法正常播出 |
[23:49] | I’m not going. | 我不去了 |
[23:51] | You can go and say I’m sick | 如果你觉得这很重要的话 |
[23:52] | if you think it’s that important. | 你可以独自前往 就说我病了 |
[23:54] | “Demonstrates the internal threat that can never be underestimated.” | [这一事件表明内部威胁绝对不容小觑] |
[23:58] | No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[24:00] | “Our sympathy for the Kennedy family | [我们对肯尼迪家族寄予最深切的哀悼和同情] |
[24:01] | Is no less than it is for the millions of people | [一如我们对那些战争死难者家属的深切同情] |
[24:04] | who have sustained equal losses in the fight for freedom.” | [他们都是为自由而战的勇士] |
[24:13] | I got a call from Leona, | 我接到雷欧娜打来的电话 |
[24:15] | this girl I used to work with at the phone company. | 她是我以前在电话公司的同事 |
[24:17] | My friend Francine called me. | 我朋友弗朗辛打电话给我 |
[24:19] | Don couldn’t get through. | 唐打不进来 |
[24:21] | The system was completely overloaded. | 通讯系统完全超负荷了 |
[24:23] | It’s annoying that | 可气的是 |
[24:24] | People think the operators were watching TV. | 人们觉得接线员也在看电视 |
[24:26] | They were as frustrated as anyone. | 她们和全国人民一样伤心 |
[24:29] | The Maitre D’ has reorganized the seating. | 领班已经分配好座位 |
[24:32] | If you are at an even-numbered table, | 如果您拿的是偶数号 |
[24:34] | Take these first six. | 请坐前6张桌子 |
[24:35] | If you are at an ordinary-numbered table. | 如果是普通号 |
[24:37] | Take left side of the room. | 请坐左边 |
[24:39] | Maestro, do you mind? | 领班 我说几句 |
[24:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:42] | Look, everybody, grab your plate | 各位拿着盘子 |
[24:44] | And come on up to the front here, | 都到前面来 |
[24:46] | Sit wherever you feel like. | 随便坐 |
[24:48] | And please feel free to | 请随意 |
[24:49] | Have the prime rib and the fillet of sole. | 取肋排和煎鱼排 |
[24:52] | Help yourself. | 请自便 |
[24:53] | I mean that. There are no waiters. | 我说真的 没有服务员 |
[24:59] | Three months after roosevelt died, | 罗斯福去世3个月后 |
[25:00] | we bombed Hiroshima. | 我们轰炸了广岛 |
[25:02] | That’s how we got over it. | 我们就是这样解气的 |
[25:04] | I say we hang Lee Oswald and then | 应该对李·奥斯瓦尔德施以绞刑 |
[25:05] | We take care of Texas… | 彻底整顿德州 |
[25:07] | Hell, the whole south. | 管它的 整个南方 |
[25:11] | What did everyone think of the sweetbreads? | 大家觉得甜面包怎样 |
[25:14] | You were right, mommy. Okay? | 妈妈你太对了 |
[25:20] | Problem solved. | 问题解决 |
[25:22] | Hardly. | 还差点 |
[25:23] | They just told me the cake’s not coming. | 他们刚说不送蛋糕了 |
[25:26] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[25:58] | I have to say on some level Harry has a point. | 某种程度而言 哈里说的很对 |
[26:00] | I think he wanted attention. | 他想得到关注 |
[26:03] | He obviously didn’t fit in. | 他显然没有融入 |
[26:05] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:07] | You are so beautiful, like Natalie Wood or something. | 你太美了 像娜塔利·伍德一样[著名女星] |
[26:10] | Daddy, I really wish | 爸爸 我真的希望 |
[26:11] | You could’ve gotten to see the ceremony. | 你能等参加完结婚仪式再走 |
[26:14] | It’s okay. We understand. | 没事 我理解 |
[26:16] | We’re honored you’re here. | 您能出席我们已经很荣幸了 |
[26:17] | I heard the church was packed. | 我听说教堂已满了 |
[26:19] | Those weren’t our guests. | 他们可不是我的客人 |
[26:22] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[26:24] | Just sit anywhere. | 随意坐 |
[26:28] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[26:36] | I would like some legal representation, | [我要请律师] |
[26:38] | But these police officers | [但这些警察] |
[26:39] | Have not allowed me to have any. | [剥夺了我的这项权利] |
[26:42] | I don’t know what this is all about. | [我不知道这是怎么了] |
[26:45] | – Did you kill the President?- No, sir, I didn’t. | [-总统是你刺杀的吗 -不 我没有] |
[26:47] | People keep asking me that. | [人们一直在问我] |
[26:49] | How would you know that’s what a monster looks like? | 原来恶魔就是这个样子 |
[26:52] | Naturally, if I work in that building, yes, sir. | [当然 我在那栋楼工作 是的] |
[26:55] | Did you see “The Times”? | 你看《泰晤士报》了吗 |
[26:56] | He lived in Russia. | 他曾住在俄国 |
[26:58] | I thought he just visited. | 我想他只是去旅游 |
[26:59] | Would you visit? | 你会去那里旅游吗 |
[27:02] | I’m just a patsy. | [我只是个替罪羊] |
[27:06] | There you are. What are you doing here? | 你们在这啊 都在干什么呢 |
[27:08] | They’re about to interview Oswald. | 看奥斯瓦尔德的采访 |
[27:11] | Hey, somebody go buy a cake. | 谁去买个蛋糕 |
[27:15] | Has the gentleman been identified? | [凶手确定是他吗] |
[27:19] | I need you out there. I’m about to give my toast. | 你出去 我要致祝酒词了 |
[27:22] | I’ve heard your toast a million times. | 我听过几百万遍了 |
[27:25] | The President is dead. | 总统死了 |
[27:26] | And I’ll tell you… something else… | 还有件事要告诉你 |
[27:27] | Our table has no one at it. | 没人坐我们那桌 |
[27:29] | I consolidated the tables. | 我把桌子都合并了 |
[27:32] | Would you keep an eye on her? | 你能帮我看着她吗 |
[27:35] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[27:41] | We’d better get back in there. | 我们最好进去 |
[27:44] | Jane. | 简 |
[27:45] | That this investigation has been carried on jointly | [联合调查正在进行] |
[27:51] | This toast is going to be much shorter than it was supposed to be. | 今天的祝酒词会比正常情况下简短得多 |
[27:54] | Obviously, we’re all in a different mood. | 显然我们都心情不佳 |
[27:59] | Can someone please get my wife out of the kitchen? | 有人能把我妻子从厨房弄出来 |
[28:01] | I have something very nice to say about her. | 我要对她说些好话 |
[28:03] | But while we’re alone… | 趁她不在 |
[28:07] | I want to say something nice about my ex-wife. | 我想说点我前妻的好话 |
[28:10] | Mona, you’re a lioness. | 莫娜 你像母狮一样 |
[28:15] | And thank you for resisting the urge to eat your cub. | 谢谢你对幼崽保护有佳 |
[28:20] | This could’ve been an awful day, but here we are… | 这本是个伤心的日子 但我们 |
[28:24] | Not watching TV but, together, | 没有看电视 欢聚一堂 |
[28:28] | Watching the two of you. | 见证他们的婚姻 |
[28:31] | To Margaret and Brooks Hargrove. | 敬马格瑞特和布鲁克斯·哈格罗夫 |
[28:37] | The adults… we all wanted to be strong for you, | 大人们都想永远庇佑你们 |
[28:40] | But your spirit | 但你们的精神 |
[28:41] | Your love, your hope is giving us strength. | 你们的爱和希望给予我们力量 |
[28:45] | And I promise you now… | 我保证 |
[28:46] | If you can make it through a day like today, | 如果你们能度过像今天这样的灾难日 |
[28:48] | Marriage is a cakewalk. | 婚姻对你们来说只是小菜一碟 |
[28:51] | To many years of happiness. | 祝幸福天长地久 |
[28:54] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[28:57] | We invite the father of the bride and the bride | 请新娘和父亲 |
[28:59] | to share the dance floor. | 共跳父女之舞 |
[29:01] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[29:08] | Now if there are any other fathers and daughters | 如果还有其他父女 请共舞 |
[29:10] | You know what? Everyone, please, join them. | 每个人 大家都来跳吧 |
[29:20] | Do you want to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[29:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:37] | Want me to teach him how to dance? | 要我教他怎么跳舞吗 |
[29:39] | He’s a great dancer. | 他跳的很好 |
[29:46] | She’s happy. | 她很高兴 |
[29:48] | That’s because she doesn’t know | 因为她不知道 |
[29:49] | His net worth just dropped by half. | 他的资产净值缩水了一半 |
[29:52] | Stop it, daddy. | 别这样 爸爸 |
[30:10] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[30:13] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:34] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[30:47] | Why do you keep looking at that woman? | 你为何一直看那个女人 |
[30:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[31:21] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:22] | – Did Jennifer follow in?- She’ll be right out. | -詹妮弗出来了吗 -她马上过来 |
[31:25] | See you Tuesday. | 周二见 |
[31:39] | He was so handsome, | 他那么英俊 |
[31:41] | and now I’ll never get to vote for him. | 现在我再也不能给他投票了 |
[32:07] | You want me to cut you out of that dress? | 你要我帮你脱裙子吗 |
[32:15] | I’m making a phone call. | 我要打个电话 |
[32:32] | Hello. | 喂 |
[32:34] | So what’s new? | 有什么新闻吗 |
[32:37] | It’s incredible, isn’t it? | 太不可思议了 对吧 |
[32:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:41] | Margaret got married today. | 马格瑞特今天结婚了 |
[32:44] | That’s right. I forgot. | 是的 我竟然忘了 |
[32:46] | Poor thing. | 太遗憾了 |
[32:48] | Joanie, I wish you could’ve seen it. | 琼尼 我希望你当时在场 |
[32:52] | Oh my god, what a disaster. | 天啊 真是场灾难 |
[32:53] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah, she pulled through. | -很遗憾 -她撑过去了 |
[32:57] | They pulled through. | 他们都撑过去了 |
[32:58] | I pulled through. | 我也是 |
[33:04] | I can’t believe how quiet it is out there. | 真不敢相信外面居然那么安静 |
[33:06] | Not everywhere. | 不是每个地方都那样 |
[33:08] | Greg just called. | 格瑞格刚打电话来 |
[33:09] | He’s working the night shift at the E.R. | 他在急诊室值夜班 |
[33:12] | People are still getting sick. | 人们还是会生病 |
[33:14] | Car accidents are happening. | 还是会发生车祸 |
[33:17] | Babies are are being born. | 还是有新生儿降临 |
[33:19] | Well, I’m glad he’s not home. | 很高兴他不在家 |
[33:22] | I had to talk to you. | 我必须跟你聊聊 |
[33:28] | Nobody else is saying the right thing about this. | 除你之外和谁都不想谈此事 |
[33:31] | My god, you’re really upset. | 天 你真的很伤心 |
[33:34] | What’s that about? | 为何这样说 |
[33:37] | Because there’s nothing funny about this. | 因为这一点也不好笑 |
[33:47] | Well… | 好 |
[33:49] | Hang in there, red. | 坚持下去 红发美女 |
[33:50] | You too. | 你也是 |
[33:54] | Bye-Bye. | 再见 |
[33:56] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[34:05] | Put him on a standby of indeterminate length, will you? | [判他无期徒刑怎么样] |
[34:17] | Clearers are pushing. There is Lee Oswald. | [现场非常拥挤 这就是李·奥斯瓦尔德] |
[34:24] | He’s been shot. | [他中枪了] |
[34:25] | – Oh my god. Oh my god.- What happened? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[34:27] | Lee Oswald has been shot. | [李·奥斯瓦尔德中枪了] |
[34:28] | They shot him. | 他们朝他开枪 |
[34:30] | The police were walking him through the building | 警察押着他出来 |
[34:31] | And some man ran up and shot him. | 有人跑过去朝他开了枪 |
[34:33] | What? | 什么 |
[34:36] | What is going on?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:40] | Oswald has been shot. There is no question about it. | [奥斯瓦尔德中枪 毫无疑问] |
[34:43] | Don, please leave me alone. | 唐 别管我 |
[34:45] | Betts? | 贝蒂 |
[34:46] | Pandemonium has broken loose here | [这里一片混乱] |
[34:47] | In the basement of Dallas police headquarters. | [就在达拉斯警局总部地下室] |
[34:49] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:57] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[34:59] | Go upstairs. | 上楼吧 |
[35:06] | The family, incidentally, asked that there be no flowers | [总统家人曾提过不要鲜花] |
[35:08] | But there nevertheless have been flowers. | [但葬礼上依然出现了大量的鲜花] |
[35:10] | People either didn’t hear or chose to ignore it. | 人们或许没听到 或许执意于此 |
[35:14] | And one room or two rooms in the white house | [白宫的一个或两个房间] |
[35:16] | Have had to be set aside to host. | [不得不用来堆放鲜花] |
[35:28] | I’m going out. | 我要出去 |
[35:34] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[35:35] | For a drive. | 开车逛逛 |
[35:37] | Let me drive. | 我来开吧 |
[35:38] | I’ll get the kids. We’ll all go somewhere. | 叫上孩子们 我们一起出去 |
[35:41] | – That’s a good idea.- No. | -这是个好主意 -不 |
[35:44] | I need to clear my head. | 我要清醒一下 |
[36:16] | I’m so glad you could see me. | 很高兴你来见我 |
[36:19] | Where does your husband think you are? | 你丈夫以为你去哪儿了 |
[36:21] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[36:24] | He’s been lying to me for years. | 他骗了我多年 |
[36:25] | I couldn’t be in that house. | 我不能再呆在那房子里了 |
[36:30] | Then I saw you yesterday. | 我昨天见到了你 |
[36:33] | I didn’t know you were going to be there. | 我不知道你也会去 |
[36:36] | I hoped you would be there. | 我希望你会去 |
[36:39] | Derby day… | 赛马日 |
[36:42] | It seems like 100 years ago. | 就像100年前的事一样 |
[36:47] | And then this morning, | 今天早上 |
[36:49] | Seeing that man shot to death… | 看到那个人被枪杀 |
[36:53] | What is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[36:55] | It will be okay. | 会没事的 |
[36:57] | We’ve lost a lot of presidents | 我们失去了很多总统 |
[36:58] | and we’re still standing. | 但我们仍然屹立于世界 |
[37:00] | I wish I could believe you. | 我希望我可以相信你 |
[37:04] | I can’t believe anything right now. | 我现在什么都不相信了 |
[37:06] | Have you thought that there are other ways to live? | 你有没有想过换一种生活方式 |
[37:12] | Listen. I’m not in love with the tragedy of this thing. | 我不想在感情悲剧中纠结 |
[37:17] | It’s not “Romeo and Juliet.” | 我们又不是罗密欧与朱丽叶 |
[37:19] | I want it to happen. | 我希望和你在一起 |
[37:21] | I have three children. | 我有3个孩子 |
[37:23] | I’ll know more when the primaries start to shake out in spring, | 初选名单在春季改组后 我会了解更多 |
[37:27] | But I can leave the campaign right now. | 但我现在就可以退出竞选 |
[37:30] | I don’t want you to do that. | 我不要你那样做 |
[37:40] | You don’t have to answer me now… | 你不用现在就给我答复 |
[37:43] | But I want to marry you. | 但我想娶你 |
[37:50] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么了 |
[37:52] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[37:54] | I told you. | 我说了的 |
[37:56] | But if you search your heart, | 但如果你用心来评判 |
[37:58] | You’ll know that I can make you happy. | 会知道我会使你快乐 |
[38:21] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[38:25] | I wish I could take you to the movies right now, | 我真想能带你去看电影 |
[38:29] | Some theater that’s playing your favorite movie. | 在某个剧院看你最喜欢的电影 |
[38:35] | “Singing In The Rain.” | 《雨中曲》 |
[38:38] | Well, just think about that. | 好好考虑一下 |
[39:03] | It was made possible by a special equipment, | [影片由特殊设备处理] |
[39:06] | it will move at one fourth speed, | [可以以1/4的速度播放] |
[39:09] | So we would like to show you | [所以我们可以呈现] |
[39:10] | In slow motion the shooting of Lee Harvey Oswald now. | [枪击李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔特的慢镜头] |
[39:16] | They just stood there. | 他们就站在那 |
[39:18] | No security for the most wanted man in America. | 美国最大的犯人居然没有安全保护 |
[39:22] | He didn’t even have a trial. | 都没有进行审判 |
[39:23] | Just throw him over the mob. | 就把他置于暴徒之中 |
[39:26] | You can see the two detectives, | [我们可以看到两个警探] |
[39:28] | One in a light suit, one in a dark, | [一个穿浅色衣服 一个穿深色衣服] |
[39:31] | Bringing Oswald out. | [他们将奥斯瓦尔特带出来] |
[39:32] | The camera changes its length, | [镜头焦距发生变化] |
[39:34] | For a close up of Oswald. | [给他一个特写] |
[39:37] | The shot has been fired, | [开枪了] |
[39:38] | You cannot hear it in this version of the tape. | [在这个版本录像中听不见枪响] |
[39:40] | Oswald falls and the man with the hat moves in on him | [奥斯瓦尔特倒地] [戴着帽子的人想攻击他] |
[39:42] | And he’s grabbed by the man in light. | [被穿浅色的警探抓住] |
[39:46] | Do not go in to work tomorrow. | 明天别去上班了 |
[39:48] | No, of course not. | 当然了 |
[39:50] | It’s a national day of mourning. | 国家哀悼日 |
[39:53] | You’re going to go on Tuesday. | 但你周二得去 |
[39:56] | That’s another happy thought. | 想到这还真是让人高兴 |
[40:00] | Those people don’t care about you. | 那些人不在乎你 |
[40:02] | And honestly, what’s the difference? | 其实这有什么区别 |
[40:05] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[40:07] | You did everything they asked you to do, but… | 你听他们命令 尽心尽力 |
[40:10] | You don’t owe them anything. | 你不亏欠他们 |
[40:20] | You should start gathering your clients. | 你应该开始联系你的客户了 |
[40:22] | They’ll follow you wherever you go. | 你到哪 就把他们带到哪 |
[40:29] | The only other president buried there is | [在这里埋葬的另一位总统是] |
[40:31] | William Howard Taft. | [威廉姆·霍华德·塔夫特] |
[40:33] | Though of course, | [当然] |
[40:33] | There are many other heroes of perhaps lesser renown. | [还有很多不太知名的英雄] |
[40:46] | Francine has the kids. | 弗朗辛在照顾孩子 |
[40:52] | I don’t know where to begin. | 我不知道如何说起 |
[40:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:59] | I want… | 我想 |
[41:01] | To scream at you. | 对你大叫 |
[41:03] | For ruining all of this. | 因为你毁了这个家 |
[41:08] | But… | 但 |
[41:10] | Then you try to fix it and… | 你在试图弥补 |
[41:12] | There’s no point. | 没办法了 |
[41:15] | There’s no point, Don. | 没办法了 唐 |
[41:22] | You’re very upset, I understand. | 你很伤心 我理解 |
[41:27] | I know it’s painful. | 我知道这令人悲痛 |
[41:30] | But it’s going to pass. | 但会过去的 |
[41:34] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 |
[41:36] | Betts, don’t. | 贝蒂 别这样 |
[41:39] | You’re distraught. | 你激动过度 |
[41:40] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[41:43] | But I don’t love you anymore. | 但我不再爱你了 |
[41:48] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[41:49] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[41:50] | I kissed you yesterday. | 昨天我吻过你 |
[41:54] | And I didn’t feel a thing. | 我一点感觉也没有 |
[42:03] | You’ll feel better tomorrow. | 你明天会感觉好点的 |
[42:05] | You’ll see. | 会的 |
[42:07] | You can’t even hear me right now. | 你现在根本无视我说的话 |
[42:10] | You’re right. | 是的 |
[43:31] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[43:32] | – Morning, daddy.- Morning. | -早上好 爸爸 -早上好 |
[43:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[43:41] | I have to go to work, I’m sorry. | 我得去工作 抱歉 |
[43:43] | It’s cold outside. | 外面很冷 |
[43:45] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[44:17] | Peggy. | 佩奇 |
[44:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[44:27] | I don’t know. Aqua net. | 不知道 做分镜头 |
[44:38] | It doesn’t shoot till after Thanksgiving. | 感恩节过后才会拍呢 |
[44:42] | We’ll be ok. | 我们会没事的 |
[44:53] | What do you have? | 你在打什么 |
[44:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[44:56] | The bars are closed. | 酒吧关门了 |
[45:00] | My roommate invited over half the building | 我室友邀请了大半个楼的人 |
[45:02] | So they can watch TV | 一起看电视 |
[45:03] | And write condolence letters to Jackie. | 给杰姬写吊唁信 |
[45:07] | Then I went to my sister’s and my mother was crying | 我去姐姐家 我妈妈在哭 |
[45:10] | And praying so hard. | 虔诚祈祷 |
[45:13] | There wasn’t room for anyone else to feel anything. | 简直让人无法喘息 |
[45:20] | The funeral has already started. | 葬礼已经开始了 |
[45:23] | I was gonna watch it in Cooper’s office. | 我要在库珀的办公室看 |
[45:25] | Is it ok? | 可以吗 |
[45:28] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[45:36] | Are you coming? | 你要来看吗 |