时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | I need to speak with you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[00:48] | Away from the neighbors, eh? | 还得偷偷摸摸的 是吧 |
[00:50] | Roger. | 罗杰 |
[00:51] | So… Here we are. | 看吧 如我所料 |
[00:55] | Weeks later, man out of town. | 丈夫征战在外 寂寞无边 |
[00:58] | Well, I know you, red. | 我太了解你了 红玫瑰 |
[00:59] | This is the tenderloin of your distress. | 寂寞 永远是你的软肋 |
[01:02] | I’m late. | 我那个迟了 |
[01:04] | – What? – I’m very late. | -什么 -我经期迟了好久 |
[01:09] | – Congratulations. – I thought you should know. | -恭喜啊 -我觉得应该让你知道 |
[01:13] | – Me? – He’s been gone for seven weeks. | -我? -他已经在外七周了 |
[01:15] | It can’t be his. | 不可能是他的种 |
[01:25] | – Are you sure? – There hasn’t been anyone else. | -你确定吗 -我没跟其他人发生过关系 |
[01:27] | No no, are you sure you’re… | 不 不 你确定你真的 |
[01:29] | You know, are you sure that’s what’s going on? | 你确定你是真怀孕了吗 |
[01:31] | Have you had a rabbit test? | 你去医院检查了吗 |
[01:34] | I can’t go to my doctor. | 我不能去找我的私人医生 |
[01:36] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[01:39] | You’re overreacting. | 你反应过度了 |
[01:42] | One step at a time. | 别紧张 慢慢来 |
[01:43] | Let me take care of this. | 我会处理好这事的 |
[01:46] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:49] | These things happen, right? | 意外难防 对吧 |
[01:53] | Will you stop being so upset? | 别这样愁眉紧锁 惊慌失措 |
[02:06] | Very well then. I’ll wait on your word. | 那就这么说定了 我静候吩咐 |
[02:08] | Buck up. It’s gonna be fine. | 别担心 一切都会顺利的 |
[02:13] | Get me an outside line. | 帮我接外线 |
[02:22] | – Francis residence. – It’s me. Has Sally left for camp yet? | -弗朗西斯家宅 -是我 萨丽去野营了吗 |
[02:25] | – No. – Can I speak with her? | -还没 -可以让她接电话吗 |
[02:28] | You can try. Sally, come in here. | 就看她愿不愿意了 萨丽 过来 |
[02:34] | Your father is on the phone. | 你爸爸来电话了 |
[02:37] | Talk to him. | 跟他说话 |
[02:42] | – Hello. – I missed you this weekend. | -喂 -我这周末很想你 |
[02:44] | And I have a big surprise for you. | 而且我有个很大的惊喜要送给你 |
[02:47] | Can you keep a secret? | 你可以答应我要保密吗 |
[02:49] | Do you think your friends are going to be jealous | 你觉得你的朋友们要是知道 |
[02:51] | when they find out that you’re going to see the Beatles | 你周日要去希叶体育馆看披头士的表演 |
[02:53] | on Sunday at Shea Stadium? | 会不会很嫉妒呢 |
[02:55] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你没听错 |
[03:02] | Hello? Sally? | 喂 萨丽 |
[03:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:06] | I’m gonna need her Sunday. We’re going to see the Beatles. | 我周日要带她外出 我们要去看披头士的表演 |
[03:09] | My goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[03:11] | – Sally, say thank you. – Thank you, daddy. | -萨丽 说谢谢 -谢谢你 爸爸 |
[03:14] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[03:17] | You can’t be mad at me if I wear earplugs. | 如果我那天戴耳塞 你可不能生我气啊 |
[03:19] | I won’t. I promise. | 我保证我不会 |
[03:21] | Okay. See you Sunday. | 好的 周日见 |
[03:26] | You have a guest in reception. | 接待处有人要见您 |
[03:29] | I’m on my way. | 立刻就来 |
[03:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:52] | Lane, you’re looking well. | 莱恩 你看上去挺不错的 |
[03:55] | This is… unexpected. | 这 真没想到 |
[03:58] | Have you brought Nigel? | 你把奈吉带过来了吗 |
[04:01] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我没有 |
[04:03] | Good morning, Lane. | 早安 莱恩 |
[04:05] | That’s quite a reception. | 如此接待还真是隆重啊 |
[04:07] | John Gibbons, George Casey, this is Robert Pryce my father. | 约翰·吉布森 乔治·凯西 这是我父亲罗伯特·普莱斯 |
[04:11] | – Hello. – Sir. | -你好 -老先生好 |
[04:14] | – Laura will show you inside. – Pleasure to meet you. | -劳拉会在里面招呼你们的 -幸会 |
[04:18] | I’m here to bring you home. | 我是来带你回家的 |
[04:20] | This was not the arrangement. | 原计划不是这样的 |
[04:21] | Rebecca doesn’t want to see you unless you’re in London. | 除非你回伦敦 否则瑞贝卡不会想见你的 |
[04:24] | – But Nigel does. – I’m here to bring you home. | -但是奈吉想 -我就是来带你回家的 |
[04:27] | I’ll be at the Warwick until Friday. | 我会在沃里克待到星期五 |
[04:29] | That should be ample time. | 应该有足够的时间让你做好安排了 |
[04:31] | Well, there’s no reason to stay then. | 其实我并没有任何留下的理由 |
[04:38] | I suppose we should at least dine together. | 不过至少也要一起吃顿饭吧 |
[04:42] | Have you plans for this evening? | 你晚上有什么安排吗 |
[04:44] | I do now. | 现在有了 |
[05:10] | I guess we’re just a little confused | 我想我们还没完全弄清楚 |
[05:11] | about what it is we’re selling. | 到底要推销什么 |
[05:13] | Senator Murphy would be appreciative | 如果广大选民能够意识到 |
[05:15] | if voters were very aware of the hundreds of millions of dollars | 墨菲议员为加州带来的巨大财富 |
[05:18] | he’s brought to California. | 他将会感到非常欣慰 |
[05:19] | North American Aviation is a friend of Anaheim. | 阿纳翰是北美航空的重点投资城市 |
[05:23] | Pork is only half of it. | 政策扶持不是全部 |
[05:25] | The guidance and control systems in the Minuteman II | 民兵II弹道导弹所采用的导航操作系统 |
[05:28] | have significant civilian potential. | 具有重大的民用潜力 |
[05:30] | United, T.W.A., American… | 联合航空 环球航空 北美航空 |
[05:32] | they’re gonna want this. | 他们会喜欢这一尖端科技的 |
[05:33] | So you never have to say the word “Bomb,” Right? | 既然是民用 就不会跟炸弹什么的扯上关系吧 |
[05:37] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[05:39] | Gentlemen. Don’t get up. | 各位 不用起身了 |
[05:41] | How would you feel about avoiding the idea of defense altogether? | 诸位是否觉得 还是不要提及军事防御比较好 |
[05:45] | If you think that’s best. | 如果你坚持如此 那就悉听尊便吧 |
[05:47] | We’d prefer something more comprehensive though… | 不过我们希望看到的广告信息应该是全面的 |
[05:49] | Defense, cutting-edge technology | 防御功能 尖端科技 |
[05:50] | and of course the Moon. | 当然 还有月球 |
[05:52] | We’ve got a 60% bump in our advertising budget to $4 million | 我们增加了60%的广告预算 总计达四百万 |
[05:57] | I assume this means television. | 我想其中会有很大一笔用于电视广告吧 |
[05:59] | We’re taking this very seriously. | 我们非常重视此次合作 |
[06:01] | And so are we. | 我们也一样 |
[06:04] | We see this as the beginning of a new era in the relationship | 我们认为此次合作将揭开 |
[06:07] | between North American Aviation and Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce. | 北美航空与斯库德普广告公司的新篇章 |
[06:10] | There’ll be fewer black bars as the process moves forward. | 这一项目将极大地扩展航空运输的覆盖范围 |
[06:13] | Gibby. | 吉比 |
[06:14] | – Don. – George. | -唐 -乔治 |
[06:15] | – Good to see you both again. – Likewise. | -后会有期 -后会有期 |
[06:20] | I should get on a plane to the coast immediately. | 我必须立刻飞往加州 |
[06:23] | Why? I thought we were talking about meet the press. | 为什么 我以为我们要先跟媒体见面呢 |
[06:25] | I don’t see Minuteman missiles breaking up the “Hillbillies”. | 民兵II导弹再厉害 也炸不死你那群乡巴佬 |
[06:27] | I have to go anyway. | 不管你怎么说我都得去 |
[06:28] | Give me those tickets before you go anywhere. | 先把票给我弄到你再走 |
[06:30] | – Don’t worry. They’re coming. – I’m not worried. | -别担心 正往这边送呢 -我才不担心呢 |
[06:33] | Not in the slightest. | 一点都不担心 |
[06:38] | My father has come to visit. | 我父亲来探视我 |
[06:41] | I wonder if you might join us for dinner this evening. | 不知可否赏光共进晚餐 |
[06:43] | I may have plans. | 我已经有安排了 |
[06:45] | I’d consider it a personal favor. | 就当我欠你个人情好了 |
[07:20] | – So how long is your visit? – Too short. | -不知您的访期定的是多久 -非常短暂 |
[07:23] | So, father, how have you found your accommodations? | 父亲 您对住处还满意吗 |
[07:26] | Adequate… sixth floor. | 尚可 在六楼 |
[07:28] | Father likes a view. | 我父亲喜欢看风景 |
[07:30] | I was quite impressed with your office. | 贵公司给我留下了相当深刻的印象 |
[07:33] | I think the view’s better here. | “风景”这边更好 |
[07:35] | Hello, gentlemen. I’m your bunny… Judy. | 晚上好 先生们 我是你们的兔女郎 朱蒂 |
[07:38] | May I see your key please? | 我可以看你们的号码牌吗 |
[07:40] | Lane Pryce. | 莱恩·普莱斯 |
[07:42] | Are you the keyholder or is this a borrowed key? | 您是持有人还是借用人 |
[07:44] | I am the keyholder. | 我是持有人 |
[07:46] | May I take your cocktail order, Mr. Pryce? | 请问您要点什么酒呢 普莱斯先生 |
[07:49] | Three Whiskey Sours would do. | 三杯威士忌酸酒就行 |
[07:51] | She’s asking what you want, not how many you’ve had. | 她在问你要喝什么 不是你喝了多少杯 |
[07:55] | I’ll have a nice Bourbon. | 我要杯波本[威士忌的一种] |
[07:58] | Whiskey Sour sounds good. | 就威士忌酸酒吧 |
[08:00] | Judy, | 朱蒂 |
[08:04] | could you see if that lovely creature could drop by? | 可以让那边的孤单美女赏脸来坐坐吗 |
[08:10] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[08:18] | So what’s your line, Robert? | 不知您老在何处高就 罗伯特 |
[08:19] | Carrington Surgical, but I retired. | 外科医生 不过我退休了 |
[08:22] | Father was a salesman. | 我父亲曾经是销售员 |
[08:24] | And therefore no stranger to places such as these. | 因此来这种地方 不过是故地重游罢了 |
[08:28] | Oh, hello. How are you gentlemen this evening? | 晚上好 几位先生玩得还尽兴吗 |
[08:31] | Oh, very good, thank you. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[08:33] | Toni, I’d like to introduce you to some special guests of mine… | 托妮 我来给你介绍几位特别的客人 |
[08:36] | My father Robert and my colleague Don. | 这位是我父亲罗伯特 这位是我的同事唐 |
[08:40] | I tried to get us booked in your section, | 我原打算预定你服务区的位子 |
[08:43] | but it seems you’re very popular. | 但你似乎十分抢手啊 |
[08:47] | Mr. Pryce. | 普莱斯先生 |
[08:52] | I hope you gentlemen enjoy your evening with us | 祝各位今晚玩得愉快 |
[08:55] | and let me know if there’s anything I can do. | 有任何需要 请尽管吩咐 |
[08:56] | We will. | 有劳 |
[09:02] | She’s the finest waitress. | 她的服务最周到体贴 |
[09:06] | I’d be partial to anyone who brings us our drinks. | 到现在连杯茶都没上 又何谈周到体贴呢 |
[09:14] | Hello, may I help you? | 请问有何贵干 |
[09:15] | Is this the Francis home? | 请问这是弗朗西斯家吗 |
[09:17] | – It is. – I’m special Agent Norris | -是的 -我是特别探员诺里斯 |
[09:19] | and this is special Agent Landingham | 这位是特别探员兰丁汉姆 |
[09:20] | from the Department of Defense. | 我们供职于国防部 |
[09:22] | – May we come in? – What is this regarding? | -可以进屋谈吗 -不知所为何事 |
[09:25] | I promise there’s no reason to be alarmed. | 不必惊慌 |
[09:40] | I… well, I don’t know what this is regarding, | 我 我不知你们到访所为何事 |
[09:44] | but I’m sure you’d rather speak with my husband | 不过我想你们肯定是来找我丈夫的 |
[09:45] | and he’s not home, obviously. | 但他现在不在家 |
[09:48] | We need to speak with you. | 我们是来找您的 |
[09:50] | Your ex-husband Donald Draper has requested | 您的前夫唐纳德·德雷柏 |
[09:52] | security clearance regarding business | 向美国政府申请了 |
[09:53] | with the United States government, | 商业安全调查 |
[09:55] | and it’s our job to confirm his application. | 我们前来核查他的相关情况 |
[09:58] | – Oh. – It’s a routine background check | -原来如此 -只是常规的背景调查 |
[10:01] | so, you see, there’s no reason to be nervous. | 所以 不必紧张 |
[10:05] | No. Of course. | 当然了 |
[10:11] | Do you mind if I get my cigarettes? | 我可以抽烟吗 |
[10:13] | Of course not. | 请便 |
[10:27] | So, Mrs. Francis, | 请问 弗朗西斯夫人 |
[10:28] | you were married to Donald Draper for how long? | 您跟唐纳德·德雷柏的婚姻持续了多久 |
[10:30] | 11 years. | 十一年 |
[10:32] | And in general would you describe him as a man of integrity? | 那您认为他是否是一个正直的人呢 |
[10:35] | We divorced. We obviously had differences. | 我们离婚了 所以我们之间必然有分歧 |
[10:38] | No, of course. | 当然了 可以理解 |
[10:40] | Do you recall any of the magazines or newspapers | 您是否还记得在你们的婚姻关系结束之前 |
[10:43] | Mr. Draper read when you were married? | 德雷柏先生通常阅读什么类型的报刊杂志呢 |
[10:44] | Anything that struck you as radical or subversive in nature? | 有没有一些过于激进的 反社会的刊物 |
[10:48] | No. He read, but mostly for work. | 没有 他虽然读报 可都是与工作相关的 |
[10:52] | Did he belong to any clubs or organizations? | 他是否是某个组织或俱乐部的成员呢 |
[10:56] | N-n-new York athletic club. | 纽约运动俱乐部 |
[10:58] | Would you describe him as loyal? | 您觉得他是否忠诚呢 |
[11:00] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[11:02] | By that we mean anything | 我们的意思是指 |
[11:04] | that might have given you doubts about | 是否有任何迹象表明 |
[11:06] | Mr. Draper’s allegiance to the United States, | 德雷柏先生对美国不够忠诚 |
[11:08] | any possible ties or sympathies to the Communist Party, | 是否支持或参与共产主义行为 |
[11:10] | Or the Soviet Union. | 或与苏联有任何牵连 |
[11:11] | No, nothing like that. | 不 毫无牵连 |
[11:12] | So do you have any reason to believe | 那有没有迹象表明 |
[11:14] | Mr. Draper isn’t who he says he is? | 德雷柏先生表里不一呢 |
[11:17] | What was that? I’m sorry. | 这算什么问题 我不明白 |
[11:20] | It’s a standard question. | 这些问题都是政府规定的 |
[11:20] | I know it sounds funny. | 我知道听起来都很荒谬 |
[11:23] | No. | 哪里 |
[11:26] | It’s Mrs. Francis. Are you in? | 弗朗西斯夫人来电 要替您接进来吗 |
[11:31] | I’ll take it. | 我来接吧 |
[11:31] | And, Megan, can you check on those tickets? | 梅根 可以查下定到票了吗 |
[11:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:37] | Hello. | 喂 |
[11:38] | I just spent 40 minutes with two men from the government. | 我刚刚同两名政府人员谈了四十分钟 |
[11:41] | What? | 什么 |
[11:42] | Couldn’t you have at least given me some warning? | 你就不能事先通知我一声吗 |
[11:44] | Betts, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 贝蒂 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[11:46] | Well, you applied for some security clearance. | 你不是申请了什么安全调查吗 |
[11:48] | They need to know all about you | 他们要调查你全部的信息 |
[11:49] | and I’ve been through hell, Don. | 却让我受了半天折磨 唐 |
[11:51] | – I’m sick to my stomach. – Whoa. Hold on. | -我感到很不舒服 -等下 |
[11:55] | What exactly happened? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[11:56] | – What? – Who were they? | -什么 -他们是什么人 |
[11:58] | Two men from the Defense Department, | 国防部的两名工作人员 |
[12:00] | and they asked me all kinds of questions about you. | 问了许多关于你的问题 |
[12:04] | – About what? – I don’t remember everything. | -什么问题 -我记不太清楚 |
[12:09] | Your military service, your politics, | 你服兵役的情况 你的政治观 |
[12:11] | your loyalty, your name. | 你的忠诚度 还有你的名字 |
[12:13] | And what did you say? | 那你怎么回答的 |
[12:15] | What do you think I said? Nothing. | 你觉得我会怎么回答 我什么都没说 |
[12:22] | Hello? Are you there? | 喂 你在听吗 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry. I, uh… | 对不起 我… |
[12:26] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[12:29] | I didn’t know anything about this. | 这事我毫不知情 |
[12:32] | I don’t even know if I should be talking on the phone. | 我都不知道我是否应该在电话里告诉你这些 |
[12:38] | Of course you should. | 当然应该 |
[12:41] | There’s no problem with any of that. | 我的档案没有什么问题 |
[12:46] | You know, my husband works for the governor. | 你知道我丈夫是政府工作人员 |
[12:48] | You should’ve told me they were coming. | 你该跟我打个招呼的 |
[12:50] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[12:52] | I’m sorry for inconveniencing you. | 对不起打扰你了 |
[12:54] | Okay. Well, goodbye then. | 算了 我挂了 |
[12:58] | – Betty. – Yes? | -贝蒂 -什么 |
[13:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:09] | Megan, have I been contacted by the Department of Defense? | 梅根 国防部联系过我吗 |
[13:13] | Yes, of course. | 是啊 |
[13:14] | There was a form… I filled it out, you signed it. | 有一个表格 我填好了 拿给你签字的 |
[13:17] | – What? – Two weeks ago. | -什么 -就在两周前 |
[13:19] | I have it. Did you want to change something? | 表还在我这儿 你有什么地方要改吗 |
[13:22] | – I never looked at it. – But you signed it. | -我都没看过 -可你签字了啊 |
[13:24] | Why didn’t you tell me what it was? | 你为何没告诉我是什么表格 |
[13:26] | It’s standard information. | 只是一些基本信息 |
[13:27] | It’s in your employment records… just your name, | 我照着你的履历表填的 姓名 |
[13:30] | social security number, marital status. | 社保号码 婚姻状况 |
[13:33] | This is very serious, Megan. I should have been consulted. | 这事很严重 梅根 你应该过问一下我的 |
[13:35] | We have a contact number. | 这儿有个联系号码 |
[13:36] | I’m sure you can change anything you need to. | 您想做任何改动都可以 |
[13:38] | Oh God, I’m so embarrassed. | 天呐 实在万分抱歉 |
[13:41] | You’re right. You’re absolutely right. | 您说得没错 一点没错 |
[13:43] | If you want to fire me, I’d understand completely. | 您要解雇我的话 我完全可以理解 |
[13:49] | Is Mr. Campbell still at lunch? | 坎贝尔先生还在就餐吗 |
[13:51] | – Yes. – Let me know the minute he returns. | -是的 -他回来之后马上通知我 |
[14:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:14] | – How did you get in here? – I paid someone. | -你怎么进来的 -我买通了守卫 |
[14:18] | Nigel didn’t come. He’s not coming. | 奈吉没来 他不会来了 |
[14:21] | I’m sorry, baby, | 我很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[14:23] | but you can’t do what you’re doing | 你不能再偷偷进来找我了 |
[14:24] | and you can’t do what you did last night. | 也不能像昨晚那样 |
[14:27] | – You’re gonna cost me my job. – No, I know. | -你会让我丢了饭碗的 -我知道 |
[14:30] | I apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[14:36] | You know that I love you, | 你知道我爱你 |
[14:38] | my chocolate bunny. | 我的巧克力兔兔 |
[14:40] | Stop it. | 行了 |
[14:43] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[14:45] | I just wanted father to meet you. | 我只是想让我父亲见见你 |
[14:47] | Well, that was a silly way to do it. | 但在那种场合下见面实在有些愚蠢 |
[14:50] | And I don’t know why you’re asking for trouble. | 而且我不明白你为何自找麻烦 |
[14:53] | No. You’re in my life. | 不 你已经是我生命中的一部分了 |
[14:56] | I want him to know why I’m staying. | 我想让他知道我留下来的理由 |
[15:00] | Why do you have to be so damn dashing? | 你为何如此冒然呢 |
[15:04] | I’ll ring you. | 等我电话 |
[15:12] | What kind of man are you? | 你这人怎么回事啊 |
[15:14] | You’ve used this woman | 你占了她的便宜 |
[15:16] | and you’ve ruined her. | 然后又毁了她 |
[15:18] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[15:19] | A man of your age… only slightly younger than myself… | 你也这么大年纪了 就比我小一点点 |
[15:24] | that you could behave with such selfishness, | 你怎么能这么自私 |
[15:26] | such irresponsibility. | 这么不负责任啊 |
[15:28] | We came here for your discretion, not your judgment. | 我们是找你想办法的 不是来听你批判的 |
[15:32] | I know why you came here. | 我知道你们是来干什么的 |
[15:37] | There’s a good man… | 我可以推荐一位医生 |
[15:39] | He’s not in the city. He has a practice in Morristown. | 但他不住在城里 他的诊所在莫里斯镇 |
[15:42] | It’s $400. | 400美元 |
[15:44] | Here. | 给 |
[15:47] | I don’t want it in my handwriting. | 我可不想动手给你写这些东西 |
[15:54] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[16:04] | Were you aware that we applied for a security clearance | 你知不知道我们向国防部申请了一份 |
[16:07] | to the Department of Defense? | 安全调查 |
[16:09] | Did that go through already? | 已经开始调查了吗 |
[16:11] | Pete. | 皮特 |
[16:17] | They interviewed Betty… | 他们去找贝蒂了 |
[16:19] | G-men. | 政府人员 |
[16:22] | – Why did you fill out the form? – Megan did. | -你为什么要填那份表 -梅根填的 |
[16:26] | And I signed it without looking, because that’s what I do. | 而我 却看都没看就签了字 |
[16:29] | What did Betty say? You’ve been fine this long. | 贝蒂说了些什么 你这么多年都没事啊 |
[16:32] | There’re three lies in eight questions here. | 八个问题当中 有三个问题都撒了谎 |
[16:36] | If they talk to his family… he was an engineer. | 如果那些人去找他家人 他可是个工程师啊 |
[16:39] | My age is wrong. | 我的年龄对不上 |
[16:41] | Jesus. I didn’t even think about it. | 天啊 我没考虑过这个问题 |
[16:46] | I remember you mentioned once… | 我记得你曾经提过… |
[16:49] | don’t you have a friend there? | 你在政府里有个朋友是吧 |
[16:52] | And what’s he supposed to do? | 他又能帮上什么忙呢 |
[16:53] | Stop it. Kill it. | 停止调查 到此为止 |
[16:55] | At least find out how far it’s gone. | 至少搞清楚调查到什么程度了 |
[16:57] | Calm down. Let me think. | 冷静点 让我想想 |
[17:01] | Look, this isn’t your problem. | 听着 这与你无关 |
[17:05] | I just want some warning. | 我只是想让你有个心理准备 |
[17:07] | Why? What are you gonna do? | 为什么 你打算怎么办 |
[17:09] | Whatever I have to. | 尽一切努力逃脱 |
[17:12] | You can run the agency without me. | 没有我 你也可以管理好公司 |
[17:14] | Are you kidding me? | 你跟我开玩笑吧 |
[17:17] | I’ll look into it… immediately, okay? | 我去调查一下 现在就去 好吧 |
[17:31] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[17:34] | Not that it would change anything, | 不是说这会改变什么 |
[17:36] | But I hate that it happened. | 我就是讨厌发生这样的事 |
[17:39] | You know, not the first part but this. | 你知道 不是说我们的关系 我是说这个孩子 |
[17:41] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[17:43] | Don’t you feel the same way? | 你难道不是这么想的吗 |
[17:44] | I mean, what if this is a sign? | 我是说 如果这是上天给的启示呢 |
[17:49] | I haven’t stopped thinking about you. | 我从未停止过对你的思念 |
[17:51] | Maybe I’m in love with you. | 可能我是爱上你了 |
[17:57] | So you want to keep it? | 所以你想让我把孩子生下来吗 |
[17:59] | No, of course not, but it’s just… | 不 当然不是 只是 |
[18:04] | I mean, if there’s going to be something between us, | 我是说 如果我们还可以再续前缘 |
[18:06] | I don’t want it to start this way… | 我不希望以这种方式开始 |
[18:07] | Do you? … With a scandal? | 你懂吗 这是个丑闻 |
[18:09] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[18:12] | But I guess you could keep it. | 我觉得你可以不必打掉 |
[18:15] | I mean, when he comes home, who’s gonna know the difference? | 我是说 格雷格回家来也看不出什么不同 |
[18:18] | Lots of G.I.s came home to a little surprise. | 很多美国大兵回到家都大吃一惊 |
[18:19] | No one did the math. | 这数量没人统计过 |
[18:21] | It wouldn’t be my child. Let’s make that clear. | 我先把话说清楚 这孩子我不能要 |
[18:25] | I mean if he comes home. | 我是说 如果他还有幸回来的话 |
[18:27] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[18:30] | – Greg dying is not a solution to this. – Okay okay. | -格雷格死了也解决不了这问题 -好吧 好吧 |
[18:32] | I’m desperate. | 我现在六神无主 |
[18:34] | I’m just trying to think of what’s best for you. | 我只是希望想出一个对你最好的方式 |
[18:38] | I’m going to take care of it. | 孩子的事情就交给我了 |
[18:41] | Oh. Well… | 那么 |
[18:43] | Whatever you want. | 你说了算 |
[18:46] | I’ll take care of it, obviously. | 显然 我应该陪你一起 |
[18:49] | – When? – Immediately. | -什么时候 -马上 |
[18:52] | And I don’t want you to come. | 我不想你一起来 |
[18:54] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[18:55] | At least let me drive you. | 至少让我开车送你去 |
[18:57] | We shouldn’t be seen together. | 我们不应该被别人看见在一起 |
[19:01] | I don’t need you to come. | 我不需要你跟来 |
[19:07] | Look, I’m sorry I missed dinner. | 听着 我很抱歉我缺席了晚餐 |
[19:11] | It’s fine, Henry. I know that you’re working. | 没关系 亨利 我知道你要工作 |
[19:16] | Don’t say it like that. | 别那么说 |
[19:19] | I’m just tired. It’s late. | 我只是累了 已经很晚了 |
[19:37] | I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你一些事 |
[19:42] | Two men came from the F.B.I. today. | 今天联邦调查局来了两个人 |
[19:46] | What? | 什么 |
[19:48] | They interviewed me for 45 minutes about Don. | 他们盘问我45分钟 都是关于唐的问题 |
[19:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:53] | Some kind of security clearance. | 说是什么安全调查 |
[19:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:00] | Well, that’s what they do. | 那是他们的本职工作 |
[20:03] | Is that what you’re upset about? | 你就因为这个心神不宁吗 |
[20:05] | Please don’t make me feel silly. | 别让我觉得自己很愚蠢 |
[20:07] | I didn’t know if I was allowed to say anything. | 当时我不知道有些话我能不能说 |
[20:09] | You can always tell me. | 你总是能对我说的 |
[20:13] | And if everything goes as I hope, | 如果一切进展顺利 |
[20:15] | one day you may be talking to those people on my behalf. | 有一天这些人也会来问你关于我的问题的 |
[20:18] | I just wanted you to know they were here, | 我只是想让你知道他们来过这儿 |
[20:21] | because I don’t… | 因为我不想 |
[20:26] | Well, I don’t want any secrets. | 我不想我们之间有秘密 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:38] | I’ve got it. | 我摁住了 |
[20:44] | Take the next one. | 请等下一趟 |
[20:52] | He’s looking into it. | 我朋友在调查了 |
[20:53] | How many people does he have to talk to? | 他得同多少人沟通 |
[20:56] | If you’re asking if he knows how to keep a secret, | 你如果是在问他是否能保密 |
[20:59] | he works for the department of defense. | 他在国防部工作 |
[21:00] | – But he talks to you? – It’s going to be okay. | -但是他跟你泄密了 -会没事的 |
[21:04] | I was thinking about this and I know it’ll be uncomfortable, | 我一直在考虑这件事 我也知道这不大好受 |
[21:06] | but if we have to, we can ride it out. | 但如果万不得已 我们就说出真相好了 |
[21:08] | – Are you crazy? – This many years later? | -你疯了吗 -都那么多年了 |
[21:10] | It must be past the statute of limitations. | 已经过了诉讼时效了 |
[21:12] | It’s desertion. | 这是潜逃罪 |
[21:14] | There’s no statute of limitations. | 根本就没有什么诉讼期限 |
[21:17] | I thought nobody cared about these things. | 我觉得根本没人在意这些 |
[21:20] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[21:22] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[21:24] | You’ve been doing it for years. | 你都潜逃了那么多年了 |
[21:25] | I don’t have to live with your shit over my head. | 我才懒得管你的破事 |
[21:32] | You know, I signed this account | 我跟你说 这个客户是我签下的 |
[21:33] | after you disappeared in California. | 当时你在加州凭空消失了 |
[21:35] | It’s taken three years, | 我跟了三年时间 |
[21:36] | but I’ve grown it from cocktails to $4 million. | 但它们已经从小客户变成400万的大客户了 |
[21:40] | Get rid of it. | 离我远点 |
[21:48] | Good morning. Mr. Keller is here. | 早上好 凯勒先生来了 |
[21:50] | – Would you like some coffee? – No, thank you. | -您需要咖啡吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[21:55] | I appreciate you seeing me on such short notice. | 感谢您百忙之中能抽空赶来 |
[21:57] | Well, you said you couldn’t discuss it over the phone, | 你说你不方便在电话上说 |
[22:00] | So I assume it’s serious. | 我想应该很重要 |
[22:01] | Well… | 是这样的 |
[22:04] | I’m interested in setting up | 我想要为我的孩子 |
[22:05] | some kind of trust for my kids. | 设立一个信托基金 |
[22:08] | Oh. Well, starting from when? | 哦 那么从何时开始 |
[22:10] | 18 years old? | 18岁吗 |
[22:12] | – 21 years old? – Now. | -还是21岁 -现在 |
[22:16] | And I want it to be the kind of account their mother can access. | 我希望他们的母亲也有支配权 |
[22:20] | Don, why would she need anything? | 唐 她要这些钱干什么 |
[22:23] | Look… | 听着 |
[22:24] | If circumstances conspire, she’ll know why. | 到时候 她自会明白 |
[22:29] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[22:30] | I don’t like this at all. | 一点也不喜欢 |
[22:32] | An emergency meeting and… I’ll be honest… | 那么急找我 说实话吧 |
[22:34] | You seem very edgy. What’s going on? | 你看起来濒临崩溃 发生什么事了 |
[22:37] | Nothing. It just ran through my mind that maybe I’m not prepared. | 没什么 我只是忽然觉得 我还没准备好 |
[22:44] | I know this has been hard on you… | 我知道你过得很艰难 |
[22:46] | The divorce… but don’t go spinning. | 离婚的打击 但是不要晕头转向 |
[22:49] | Everybody has bad dreams every once in a while. | 每个人都有不顺心的时候 |
[22:52] | The wound is still fresh. It’ll heal in time. | 伤口还未愈合 时间会治愈一切 |
[22:54] | Just… tell me that you’ll do that and I’ll sleep better. | 只要答应我你会把这事办妥 我就能睡安稳了 |
[22:59] | Okay, but I’ll tell you… | 好吧 但是我跟你讲 |
[23:02] | I don’t like hearing that tone in your voice. | 我不喜欢听到你那种语气 |
[23:04] | Don’t worry. I’m fine. | 不要着急 我没事 |
[23:07] | Now please tell me you’re stooping that girl out there. | 告诉我 外面那个女孩是不是已被你纳入怀中了 |
[23:19] | Hillary. | 希拉里 |
[23:23] | Are you sure you don’t want me to come in? | 你确定不需要我进去吗 |
[24:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[24:10] | Yes. | 还好 |
[24:12] | I’m sure I will be in a minute. | 很快就没事了 |
[24:18] | She’s 17 years old. What do I say to her? | 她才17岁 我早告诫过她 |
[24:23] | I had her when I was 15 and I don’t regret it, | 我15岁就怀上了她 我一点都不后悔 |
[24:28] | but she seems so much younger. | 但她看上去比我当年还要年轻 |
[24:33] | She’s very beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[24:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:37] | She is. | 的确很漂亮 |
[24:43] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉失态了 |
[24:47] | There’s no one to talk to. | 我找不到人倾诉 |
[24:49] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[24:52] | Thank you for being so sweet. | 很感谢你的关心 |
[24:58] | How old is your daughter? | 你女儿多大了 |
[25:02] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[25:04] | I shouldn’t pry. | 我不该打听 |
[25:09] | 15. | 15岁 |
[25:21] | Dr. Miller is here to see you. | 米勒博士要见你 |
[25:29] | Send her in. | 让她进来 |
[25:36] | I owe you a phone call, don’t I? | 我是不是忘了给你打电话 |
[25:37] | Yes, you do. | 你的确忘了 |
[25:39] | Are you all right? What happened? | 你还好吧 发生什么事了 |
[25:41] | I’ve been snowed under. | 我忙得团团转 |
[25:44] | I should’ve called… I should’ve called today. | 我应该 应该给你打电话的 |
[25:45] | I have to cancel. | 我不得不取消约会 |
[25:48] | You look sick. | 你脸色不大好 |
[25:51] | – You have a fever. – Yeah, I haven’t been feeling well. | -你发烧了 -是啊 我感觉不怎么好 |
[25:55] | – Let me take you home. – I’ll be fine. | -我送你回家吧 -我不要紧的 |
[25:58] | Come on, get your coat. | 别逞强了 去拿外套 |
[26:11] | This pretty young thing, | 那个漂亮的小家伙 |
[26:13] | she didn’t know which way to turn | 她完全不知所措了 |
[26:14] | With my father on one end of the hall | 我父亲堵在大厅的这头 |
[26:15] | And my Uncle on the other. | 我叔叔拦在那头 |
[26:17] | Should’ve tried that move at Gettysburg. | 葛底斯堡战役中也该使用如此高明的手段 |
[26:20] | My grandpa fought in the civil war. | 我爷爷曾经参加过内战 |
[26:21] | Mmm, really? Where did he surrender? | 是吗 他是在哪儿投降的 |
[26:26] | He never surrendered. | 他从未投降过 |
[26:27] | That man could turn going to the shitter into a parade. | 那个男人上个厕所都能像阅兵一样 |
[26:33] | – What are you doing? – I’m getting this. | -你这是干什么 -我来结账 |
[26:35] | Why would you do that? | 为何 |
[26:36] | Sometimes a fella’s gotta pick up the check. | 有时候也得让朋友付付账 |
[26:38] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[26:46] | You know that I like you, Roger. | 你知道我很欣赏你 罗杰 |
[26:47] | Hell, you a genuine character. | 你很真诚 |
[26:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:56] | That’s the long and the short of it. | 我想说的就是这些 |
[26:57] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这他妈的是什么意思 |
[26:59] | It’s over. | 合作到此为止 |
[27:03] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:04] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[27:12] | Are you trying to kill me? | 你想害死我吗 |
[27:14] | Is that your plan? | 那是你希望看到的结果吗 |
[27:17] | If you want to put us through our paces, | 如果你是想考验我们的能力水平 |
[27:18] | We will shake heaven and earth for you. | 我们可以为你撼天动地 |
[27:20] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[27:21] | Just tell me it’s for show beforehand | 告诉我你只是说着玩的 |
[27:23] | Because I swear you’re going to kill me. | 否则 你真的会害死我的 |
[27:25] | Roger, it wasn’t my decision. | 罗杰 这不是我的决定 |
[27:28] | Since daddy’s… Incapacitation | 自从我父亲在董事会里失势 |
[27:32] | The board has been more aggressive, | 他们越来越咄咄逼人 |
[27:33] | And that’s never been my bailiwick. You know that. | 我根本无权提出异议 你知道的 |
[27:37] | But they want to consolidate everything… | 但是他们想实行大合并 |
[27:39] | One agency, one rate, | 一家公司 一种价格 |
[27:41] | all the ad work, all the brands. | 所有广告制作 所有品牌 |
[27:44] | So fine, let’s… you know what? | 那好吧 让我们 你知道吗 |
[27:48] | Get Draper in a room with them | 让德雷柏和他们谈谈 |
[27:49] | where do they want to go? | 他们看上了哪家广告公司 |
[27:50] | Where do you think? B.B.D.O. | 你觉得呢 天联广告公司 |
[27:52] | Do you think you’ll get the | 你觉得他们会像 |
[27:53] | kind of attention you get at Sterling Cooper? | 斯特林&库珀公司这么重视你们吗 |
[27:54] | Well, you’re not Sterling Cooper anymore. | 你们已经不是斯特林&库珀公司了 |
[27:56] | That’s right. We’re better | 的确 我们比以前更好了 |
[27:58] | and we’re devoted to you. | 而且我们全心全意为你们服务 |
[27:59] | Oh, hell. I don’t want you to think this is for cause. | 见鬼 我不想让你觉得我是在找理由 |
[28:01] | There’s no reason. There’s nothing you can do, | 没有理由 你根本无能为力 |
[28:04] | nothing you could do. It’s just the way it is. | 你什么也做不了 一切已成定局 |
[28:09] | Wait. This is not happening. | 等等 怎么会发生这样的事 |
[28:10] | You just don’t end business with people | 怎么可以突然结束业务往来 |
[28:13] | After 25 yea… 30 years. | 我们都合作25…30年了 |
[28:15] | We’re family. | 我们就像一家子 |
[28:17] | I… I invited you to my daughter’s wedding. | 我 我还邀请你参加我女儿的婚礼 |
[28:21] | I don’t know why you didn’t get the invitation. | 我不知道为什么你没收到请柬 |
[28:22] | You should fire your secretary | 你应该炒了你的秘书 |
[28:23] | It’s what you should do, not fire your agency. | 这才是你该做的 而不是炒掉广告公司 |
[28:30] | We’re dead. You know that. | 我们死定了 你知道的 |
[28:34] | The question is when? | 只是时间问题了 |
[28:36] | We’re gonna call for the files on Monday. | 我们礼拜一来解除合同关系 |
[28:37] | No, you can’t do that. | 不 你不能这样 |
[28:40] | I’m begging you… you can’t do that. | 我求你了 你不能这么做 |
[28:42] | You’ve gotta give me some time. | 你得给我点时间 |
[28:43] | I told you, Roger. It’s done. | 我说过了 罗杰 木已成舟 |
[28:46] | You’re not gonna win these fellas over. | 你说服不了那些家伙的 |
[28:48] | – Give me 30 days. – What’s that gonna do? | -给我三十天 -那又有什么意义呢 |
[28:50] | After all the lies I’ve told for you, you owe me that! | 我为你撒了那么多谎 你欠我的 |
[28:57] | I don’t owe you squat. | 我不欠你任何东西 |
[28:59] | You inherited this account. | 你从你父亲手上接过我们做客户的 |
[29:02] | 30 days. | 三十天 |
[29:05] | Keep it under your hat. | 先不要对外声张 |
[29:07] | Give me a chance to get our affairs in order. | 给我个机会先处理好相关事宜 |
[29:13] | I’m begging you. | 求你了 |
[29:21] | Okay. I can do that. | 好吧 我可以做到 |
[29:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:42] | No hard feelings. | 别见怪 |
[30:19] | – Excuse me. – Yes? | -请问 -什么事 |
[30:21] | I’m really sorry. | 不好意思 |
[30:23] | We’re looking for the Vernons. | 我们在找弗农家 |
[30:25] | I don’t know them. | 我不认识他们 |
[30:27] | Is this 110 Waverly? | 这里是韦弗利街110号吗 |
[30:29] | – No. – What I tell you? Sorry about that. | -不是 -我就说吧 真抱歉 |
[30:41] | – Are you all right? – Don’t. | -你还好吧 -别碰我 |
[30:43] | I’m gonna get you a glass of water. Sit down. | 我去帮你倒杯水 坐下吧 |
[30:55] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:57] | I think I’m having a heart attack. | 我觉得我心脏病发作了 |
[30:59] | Are you in pain? Is it in your chest? | 你觉得痛吗 是在胸口吗 |
[31:02] | No, but I can’t breathe. | 不是 但我无法呼吸 |
[31:10] | Stop it. Please, don’t touch me. | 别 拜托 不要碰我 |
[31:15] | If there’s no pain, you’re not having a heart attack. | 不痛的话 你就不是心脏病发作 |
[31:19] | You’re not a real doctor. | 你又不是真的医生 |
[31:20] | My father has a heart condition. | 我爸爸心脏不好 |
[31:22] | I’ve been through this, okay? | 我以前经历过这个 |
[31:26] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[31:27] | I’m not going anywhere. I’m not leaving you like this. | 我不走 你现在这样 我是不会走的 |
[31:54] | – Good evening. – Good evening, father. Do come in. | -晚上好 -晚上好父亲 请进 |
[31:59] | Father, come with me. | 父亲 请跟我来 |
[32:01] | I’d like you to meet someone… Properly this time. | 我想向您介绍一个人 这次是郑重介绍 |
[32:04] | Toni Charles, this is my father Robert Pryce. | 托妮·查尔斯 这位是我的父亲 罗伯特·普莱斯 |
[32:07] | – How do you do? – A pleasure to meet you again. | -幸会 -真高兴再次见到你 |
[32:11] | How are you finding the city? Are you enjoying yourself? | 您觉得纽约怎么样 玩得开心吗 |
[32:14] | – I am. – Very well then. | -是的 -那就太好了 |
[32:18] | What do you say we all head to dinner and get acquainted? | 我们出去共进晚餐 互相熟悉一下如何 |
[32:20] | As delightful as that sounds, | 十分乐意 |
[32:22] | I’m afraid I’m traveling tomorrow. | 不过我明天还要长途奔波 |
[32:24] | I’m terribly sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[32:27] | Oh. Well, that’s too bad. | 真是太可惜了 |
[32:29] | But please, go on ahead. | 但是 你们去吧 |
[32:31] | I don’t want to ruin your evening. | 别让我扫了你们的雅兴 |
[32:37] | Uh, well, of course… | 当然了 |
[32:40] | Toni, why don’t you run along ahead and I’ll join you in a bit? | 托妮 你先过去 我一会儿去找你好吗 |
[32:43] | Don’t want to lose our reservation. | 好不容易才预约到座位的呢 |
[32:45] | Well, it was a pleasure to meet you. | 能见到你真的很荣幸 |
[32:47] | Lane said so many nice things about you. | 莱恩不住地在我面前盛赞您 |
[32:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:01] | I’ll be right along, darling. | 我很快就去 亲爱的 |
[33:10] | Come along. Out with it. | 想说什么就说吧 |
[33:13] | I see your face. | 我看到你愤怒的脸 |
[33:16] | Are you more distraught that I found someone I love | 你是为我终于找到了至爱而恼怒 |
[33:19] | Or that she’s a Negro? | 还是因为她是黑人 |
[33:20] | You’re coming home, Lane. | 你该回家了 莱恩 |
[33:22] | I’m afraid I’ve moved on. | 恐怕我已经脱离那个家了 |
[33:35] | Put your home in order | 处理好你的家务事 |
[33:38] | Either there or here. | 要么选这边 要么选那边 |
[33:40] | You will not live in between. | 二者不可兼得 |
[33:46] | Yes sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[33:49] | What was that? | 什么 |
[33:51] | Yes sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[33:52] | What was that? | 什么 |
[33:56] | Yes sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[34:22] | Darling, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 你怎么了 |
[34:31] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[34:34] | Peter, look at me. | 皮特 看着我 |
[34:39] | Is there something I should know? | 有什么我应该知道的事情吗 |
[34:42] | Trudy, no. | 特鲁迪 没有 |
[34:44] | It’s nothing to do with you. Come here. | 跟你没有任何关系 过来 |
[34:56] | You should talk to me. | 你该跟我谈谈 |
[34:58] | You’ll feel better. | 会感觉好点的 |
[35:04] | How is it that some people just walk through life, | 有些人这辈子一路走来 |
[35:07] | dragging their lies with them, | 身上背负着一堆谎言 |
[35:09] | destroying everything they touch? | 将身边所有事物都统统摧毁 |
[35:10] | – Who are you talking about? – I loathe it. | -你在说谁呢 -我痛恨这种事 |
[35:14] | No one ever knows… | 无人知晓… |
[35:17] | Except the honest people | 除了那些诚实的人 |
[35:19] | who have to pick up the pieces. | 却还得为他收拾残局 |
[35:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:27] | And I want to. | 但我想知道 |
[35:29] | No, you don’t. | 不 不可以 |
[35:31] | And I don’t want you to. | 我也不想让你知道 |
[35:35] | You can tell me anything. | 你什么都可以告诉我 |
[35:39] | – Ooh. – What was that? | -哦 -怎么了 |
[35:41] | Huh. Just a kick. | 胎动 |
[35:43] | He’s turning over. | 他在翻身呢 |
[35:45] | Feel. | 感受一下 |
[35:51] | Just remember everything’s good here. | 你要知道 一切都安好 |
[36:11] | No, we don’t go to East Hampton anymore. | 不 我们早就不去东汉普顿了 |
[36:12] | We go to Southampton. | 我们去南安普顿 |
[36:15] | It’s a rental, but it’s a beaut. | 虽然是租来的 但那地方很美 |
[36:18] | So listen, it’s been wonderful catching up, | 好了 很高兴和你聊聊近况 |
[36:21] | But I have to admit I’m calling for Larry, actually. | 不过其实我是打给拉里的 |
[36:27] | What? | 什么 |
[36:30] | No. | 不会吧 |
[36:33] | God, I’m so sorry to hear that. | 天呐 很遗憾听到这事 |
[36:35] | When did that happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[36:37] | I mean, when did he go? | 我是说 他什么时候去世的 |
[36:40] | I mean, what happened? | 不 我是说 发生什么事了 |
[36:49] | Oh, Louise, | 噢 露易丝 |
[36:52] | I’m… I’m so sorry. | 我 我很遗憾 |
[36:55] | I obviously didn’t know. I must’ve been out of town. | 显然我对此一无所知 我当时肯定出差了 |
[37:06] | Do you want something to help you sleep? | 想来点催眠的东西吗 |
[37:09] | I might have a Valium. | 我可能还有点安眠药 |
[37:10] | Why didn’t you tell me that two hours ago? | 你为何不早说 |
[37:13] | I don’t know. I just thought of it. | 我不知道 我也是刚刚想起来的 |
[37:15] | I never take them. | 我从来不吃安眠药的 |
[37:28] | Thank you for staying. | 谢谢你留下来陪我 |
[37:32] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道为什么会这样 |
[37:35] | I think you do. | 我不相信 |
[37:38] | Those men… Who did you think they were? | 白天的那些人 你以为他们是干什么的 |
[37:44] | I’m so tired. | 我很累了 |
[37:46] | Please tell me what’s wrong. | 告诉我到底怎么了 |
[37:50] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[37:54] | I’m tired of running. | 我不想再逃避了 |
[37:58] | Running from what? | 逃避什么 |
[38:05] | In Korea I was wounded, | 我在朝鲜战场上负伤 |
[38:09] | But this other man was killed | 还有个人牺牲了 |
[38:10] | and they mixed us up. | 部队把我和他的名字搞混了 |
[38:14] | And I wanted them to. | 我暗自窃喜 |
[38:22] | And I… | 所以我 |
[38:24] | Just kept living… | 就以他的身份 |
[38:29] | As him. | 生存 |
[38:33] | Oh my goodness. | 我的天呐 |
[38:35] | Yup. | 是呀 |
[38:40] | But now I think that’s over. | 但现在我觉得这一切都结束了 |
[38:44] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[38:46] | North American aviation told the government | 北美航空通知政府说 |
[38:49] | They need to know who I am. | 必须知道我的真实身份 |
[38:55] | What are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[38:57] | There’s nothing to do. | 我无能为力 |
[38:59] | Well, can’t you get a lawyer? | 找个律师不行吗 |
[39:02] | You were a kid. | 你当时还年轻 |
[39:04] | Turn yourself in, have someone plead for clemency. | 你可以去自首 争取宽大处理 |
[39:09] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[39:11] | There are things you can do. | 你总可以做点什么的 |
[39:14] | I shouldn’t have told you, | 我不该告诉你的 |
[39:19] | But I’m just so damn tired of all of it. | 我只是厌倦生活在谎言里了 |
[39:28] | I’m glad you told me. | 我很高兴你能告诉我这些 |
[39:56] | I don’t want to talk at the office | 有些话我不想在办公室说 |
[39:56] | and I don’t want to talk over the phone. | 也不想在电话上说 |
[40:16] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[40:28] | I spoke to Russ | 我和鲁斯通过电话 |
[40:31] | And you haven’t been flagged. | 得知你并未被列为重点调查对象 |
[40:35] | And if we end things with N.A.A., | 只要我们终止和北美航空公司的合作 |
[40:37] | The investigation will stop where it is. | 调查工作就会到此为止 |
[40:40] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:42] | So I walk away from $4 million | 我与四百万美元失之交臂 |
[40:44] | And I just keep this to myself because why? | 而且我还要为这事保密 这是为什么 |
[40:47] | Because you can’t live in the open? | 就因为你不能光明正大地做人吗 |
[40:50] | You don’t know any other way. | 你根本没试过那样究竟行不行 |
[40:55] | I come here unannounced and | 我冷不丁地过来 |
[40:56] | there’s another thing I don’t want to know. | 却发现了另外一件我不想知道的事情 |
[41:00] | Tell N.A.A. | 通知北美航空 |
[41:00] | We want Martin Marietta or Hughes. | 说我们想和马丁马里塔或休斯公司合作 |
[41:04] | And what do I tell the partners? | 那我该怎么向那些合伙人交代 |
[41:35] | I called your house 100 times last night. | 我昨晚往你家里打了无数次电话 |
[41:37] | I’m fine. Everything went fine. | 我没事 一切都挺顺利的 |
[41:40] | Should you even be here? Should you be on your feet? | 你来上班没事吗 你怎么能下床呢 |
[41:42] | Roger. | 罗杰 |
[41:45] | Oh God. | 天呐 |
[41:47] | I wish I could hold you right now. | 我现在真的很想抱抱你 |
[41:48] | It’s okay. | 我没事 |
[41:50] | I feel good. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[41:52] | Ah. I feel awful. | 可我感觉很不好 |
[41:54] | We avoided a tragedy. | 我们避免了悲剧的发生 |
[41:57] | What? | 什么 |
[41:59] | Oh. Yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[42:02] | We have a partners meeting. | 马上要开合伙人会议 |
[42:04] | Oh Christ. | 天呐 |
[42:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[42:09] | Come on. Life goes on. | 走吧 生活永远向前 |
[42:14] | You’re so beautiful. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[42:28] | – Gentlemen. – Morning. | -先生们 -早上好 |
[42:43] | Let me call to order a meeting of the partners. | 下面让我宣布合伙人会议正式开始 |
[42:46] | – In attendance… – get on with it. | -出席人有… -别来这套了 |
[42:50] | I don’t know how to explain it, but I have some serious news. | 我不知道如何解释 但我有一件大事要宣布 |
[42:55] | North American Aviation is moving on. | 北美航空另攀高枝了 |
[43:01] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[43:02] | There was a misunderstanding. | 我们有点误会 |
[43:04] | Some names were left off of a document. | 文件中漏掉了几个名字 |
[43:06] | A general was insulted. | 结果冒犯了一位将军 |
[43:09] | I apologized, but the damage was done. | 我虽然道了歉 但伤害已经造成了 |
[43:11] | Well, that’s just great. | 你真了不起 |
[43:13] | – What general? – Unfortunately this is irreparable | -哪个将军 -很不幸 已经无法挽回了 |
[43:17] | How can that be? | 怎么会这样 |
[43:21] | Because I didn’t pay enough attention. | 因为我重视程度不够 |
[43:24] | That’s your only damn job. | 那是你唯一的工作 |
[43:26] | I swear, when I think what we’re trying to do here, | 我发誓 有时候我想想我们的工作 |
[43:29] | When all you had to do is hold their hands and jerk ’em off… | 不过就是跟客户握握手 把他们哄得开开心心的 |
[43:33] | Is that so hard to do, Campbell? | 难道你连这也做不到吗 坎贝尔 |
[43:36] | We have to come in here | 大清早地赶来开会 |
[43:37] | and have this catastrophe dropped into our lap | 听到这种灾难性的大新闻 |
[43:40] | because you don’t know what the hell you’re doing, | 就因为你对自己的工作不上心 |
[43:42] | – Because you fucking up! – Hey! | -就因为你他妈的搞砸了 -行了 |
[43:43] | – Roger. – That’s the business we’re in… | -罗杰 -广告行业就是这样的 |
[43:46] | Accounts come in, accounts go out. | 客户来来去去很正常 |
[43:48] | Roger, I think you should apologize. | 罗杰 我觉得你该向坎贝尔致歉 |
[43:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:03] | I have an announcement. | 我有事要宣布 |
[44:05] | I’m going to be taking a leave of absence… | 我要请一段时间的假 |
[44:07] | Two weeks, perhaps a month, | 两周 也可能一个月 |
[44:09] | to return to London and tend to my family. | 我要回伦敦料理一些家事 |
[44:11] | I shall be reachable by telex and telephone. | 你们可以通过电报或电话联系我 |
[44:15] | I can say with full confidence | 我可以很自信的说 |
[44:16] | That the company is in a state of stability | 公司依然处于十分稳定的状态 |
[44:19] | Even with this morning’s news. | 尽管损失了北美航空这么大的客户 |
[44:22] | All matters financial may be referred to Mrs. Harris. | 所有的财务工作将由哈里斯夫人代管 |
[44:27] | Very well then. | 好啦 |
[44:41] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[44:43] | Is there more business? | 还有什么别的事吗 |
[44:47] | Shall we go down the current status of accounts? | 我们可以讨论当前的客户状况了吗 |
[44:51] | Lucky strike? | 幸福时光香烟 |
[44:54] | Vick chemical? | 维克制药 |
[44:56] | Send her in. | 让她进来吧 |
[45:03] | – How are you? – I didn’t expect you to stop by. | -你还好吗 -我没想到你会来 |
[45:06] | Stop it. I’ve been worried. | 别说笑了 我一直在担心你 |
[45:10] | I’m fine. Everything’s fine. | 我没事 一切都很好 |
[45:16] | Let’s get something to eat. | 那我们出去吃点东西吧 |
[45:19] | I think I’d better be on my own tonight. | 我觉得我今晚最好还是一个人过吧 |
[45:23] | Why don’t we see each other tomorrow? | 我们明天再见怎么样 |
[45:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:30] | We’ll figure out what to do. I promise. | 我们一定会想出办法的 我保证 |
[45:34] | We’ll see. | 愿美梦成真 |
[45:37] | Mr. Draper? | 德雷柏先生 |
[45:44] | – Saturday night? – Yes. | -周六晚上见 -好的 |
[45:48] | Very good then. You can call me with the details. | 很好 关于具体细节我们再电话联系 |
[45:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[45:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[45:56] | I know I messed so many things up | 我知道我搞砸了很多事情 |
[45:58] | And I… well, I got Mr. Crane to get these sent over. | 而且我 我让克雷恩先生立刻将这个送过来了 |
[46:01] | It’s the Beatles tickets. | 披头士乐队的演出票 |
[46:03] | – I thought you’d want them right away. – Yes. | -我想你可能希望尽快拿到 -是的 |
[46:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:07] | You see? Everything worked out. | 你看 一切都好起来了 |
[46:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[46:12] | – Thank you. – I hope it’s okay, | -谢谢 -我希望一切都还好 |
[46:13] | But it’s almost 8:00. Do you need me? | 但现在已经快8点了 你还需要我做什么吗 |
[46:16] | No. You can go. | 不用了 你可以走了 |
[46:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |