时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[01:05] | I’ll make breakfast. | 早饭我来做 |
[01:10] | Don, you’re gonna be late. | 唐 你要迟到了 |
[01:15] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[01:21] | – Bonjour, Marie. – Would you like an omelet? | -早上好 玛莉 -想来个鸡蛋卷吗 |
[01:24] | – I’d better not. – You can’t eat an egg? | -我还是别吃了 -你连鸡蛋都吃不了吗 |
[01:28] | Do I have to call the dentist? | 要不我打电话约下牙医吧 |
[01:29] | It’ll go away. It always does. | 会好的 老毛病了 |
[01:32] | Well, go easy on the mouth wash. | 别再用漱口水了 |
[01:35] | Have fun. | 祝你们愉快 |
[01:41] | – Why bother him? – With what? | -干嘛去烦他 -什么事 |
[01:48] | “We’re sorry that it has been no response to your reel. | “很抱歉没及时通知您结果 |
[01:51] | We would encourage you to try our advanced film workshop for a low–“ | 诚邀您来我们先进的电影工作室 试镜低–“ |
[01:55] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[01:58] | I paid for a screen test. | 我花钱拍了试镜短片 |
[02:00] | They were supposed to send it to agents. | 他们本该寄给经纪公司的 |
[02:04] | And they weren’t interested? | 公司没看上你吗 |
[02:06] | How could they have sent it to anybody but me in a week? | 短短一周能寄给谁 |
[02:09] | They’re selling classes. | 骗人上课罢了 |
[02:11] | It’s a great thing to take advantage of hopeless people. | 占无望的人的便宜 手段真高明 |
[02:15] | Hopeless? | 无望 |
[02:27] | Oh, Beth, I don’t know if you remember Pete Campbell. | 贝丝 你还记得皮特·坎贝尔吗 |
[02:29] | Of course. We almost had dinner. | 当然 那天差点一起吃晚饭了 |
[02:35] | How was the second honeymoon? | 第二次蜜月怎么样 |
[02:36] | Did you create another beneficiary? | 有没有再造个受益人出来 |
[02:40] | So where are you off to? | 你们这是去哪 |
[02:43] | She’s gonna stay with her sister for a little bit. | 她要去她姐姐那待一阵子 |
[02:45] | And where is that? | 她姐姐家在哪儿 |
[02:47] | You know what, honey? | 亲爱的 |
[02:49] | I’m going to the smoke room. | 我要去吸烟室 |
[02:51] | – We’ll have to stand. – You don’t have to come. | -我们在那只能站着 -你没必要跟来 |
[02:56] | Don’t take it personally. | 别介意 |
[02:59] | She’s in a mood. | 她心情不好 |
[03:03] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[03:04] | Can– can I just get by here, please? | 能让一下吗 |
[03:06] | – Go right ahead. – Thank you. | -请吧 -谢谢 |
[03:17] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:18] | Morning. | 早 |
[03:21] | 38? | 38楼 |
[03:22] | – Where are you going? – I made a mistake. | -你要去哪 -我按错了 |
[03:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:27] | Because I heard that the parachute company upstairs | 我听说楼上的降落伞公司 |
[03:30] | got a big government contract and moved to Washington | 拉到了个政府的大单子 搬到华盛顿去了 |
[03:33] | to be closer to cemetery or something. | 好像在阿灵顿国家公墓附近 |
[03:35] | For once, mind your own business, Harry. | 你就不能只管好你自己的事吗 哈里 |
[03:38] | All I’m saying is if we’re getting more space, | 我想说的是如果公司要扩张 |
[03:41] | I’ll take anything without a column in it. | 给我分的办公室只要没柱子就行 |
[03:43] | We offered you another office and you turned it down. | 我们让你用另一间 你不要 |
[03:45] | You didn’t want his office either. | 你也不想用他的办公室吧 |
[03:48] | So is it true or not? | 是不是真的要扩张了 |
[03:54] | I need a window, Joan. I’m getting scurvy. | 我要带窗户的 琼 我就无赖一回吧 |
[04:03] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[04:11] | “Topaz– always less expensive, never cheap.” | “派氏裤袜–价格不高 品位不低” |
[04:19] | – I hate it. – No, you don’t. | -我讨厌这创意 -怎么会 |
[04:22] | So we’re aiming for cheap girls? | 就是说我们的目标群是没品的女孩吗 |
[04:23] | – Girls, not cheap. – So we’re cheap. | -是女孩 不是没品位的 -那就是我们产品低端 |
[04:26] | Art, come on. We agreed on a value approach. | 阿特 拜托 我们说好不掺杂个人喜好的 |
[04:28] | – I hate the word “Cheap.” – And so do I! | -我讨厌”没品”这个词 -我也是 |
[04:30] | That’s why I put the word “Never” In front of it. | 所以我说不能”没品”啊 |
[04:32] | You say the word,it on their mind. | 你用了这个词 已经留下这种印象了 |
[04:37] | I hate to quote you directly, | 我不想直接引用你说过的话 |
[04:38] | but didn’t you say that with Topaz, | 但你不是说派氏裤袜是让女孩 |
[04:40] | a girl could be sexy for pocket change? | 花很少的钱也可以穿出性感吗 |
[04:42] | I thought it was gonna be “Two for one, twice the fun.” | 我以为会用”买一赠一 称心如意”这类的 |
[04:44] | That really sounds cheap. | 那听起来才真的没品吧 |
[04:46] | Perhaps Don can answer this. | 也许唐能解释一下 |
[04:48] | Gentlemen, how are you? | 先生们 你们好 |
[04:51] | Art and Marvin object to the word “cheap.” | 阿特和马文不想用”没品”这个词 |
[04:55] | You’re aware the word does not refer to Topaz. | 你知道这个词不是指派氏裤袜吧 |
[04:58] | Clearly it states the exact opposite. | 显然想表达的意思完全相反 |
[05:00] | And it’s very funny. | 也很幽默 |
[05:01] | We’re supposed to be part of a fantasy, | 我们产品本该让人梦寐以求 |
[05:03] | and I don’t think cheap is part of any girl’s fantasy. | 我觉得廉价可不是女孩们梦寐以求的 |
[05:06] | Why don’t you get a girl’s opinion? | 你为什么不去了解下姑娘的想法 |
[05:07] | I used to take that as a given here. | 我当初选择你们公司就是因为有个女文案 |
[05:09] | And I’m not talking about black coffee out there. | 我指的可不是坐外面那位”黑咖啡” |
[05:13] | We’re happy to copy test it for you. | 我们很乐意帮你做效果分析 |
[05:15] | What’s that gonna cost? | 那要花多少钱 |
[05:16] | They’re not charging us. They should’ve done it already. | 他们不会要我们钱的 效果分析早该做好了 |
[05:18] | – Let me walk you out. – See you soon. | -我来送你们出门 -再见 |
[05:26] | Why the hell didn’t you get any research? | 你怎么不事先做调查 |
[05:28] | Because we never had to do it for them before. | 因为我们之前从不用做 |
[05:30] | The client didn’t like it and we did. | 客户不喜欢 但我们喜欢 |
[05:32] | In the end, it is not how we know it’s good? | 再说 那不恰好证明这是个好创意吗 |
[05:34] | – Then this is a success. – I consider it a success. | -这难道就算成功了吗 -我觉得是成功了 |
[05:36] | He didn’t have to go a single day | 他没必要天天 |
[05:38] | without telling me I’m an idiot. | 把我说的像个傻逼似的 |
[05:41] | I’ll tell you what– I’m so bored of this dynamic. | 老实告诉你 我受够这种状态了 |
[05:46] | I have your sister in-law. | 你嫂子在线上 |
[05:50] | – Hello, Judy. – No, it’s me. | -好啊 朱蒂 -不 是我 |
[05:54] | – Beth. – I know who it is. | -贝丝 -我听得出来 |
[05:56] | – I have to see you. – Jesus, I’m at work. | -我必须要见你一面 -天啊 我在上班 |
[06:01] | Clara, could you go to the lobby and get me a pack of life savers? | 克莱拉 麻烦你去楼下帮我买条薄荷糖 |
[06:04] | What’s wrong with the machine? | 自动售货机不能买吗 |
[06:07] | I want them fresh. | 我要新鲜的 |
[06:09] | So you ran into me on the train | 要不是在火车上撞见我 |
[06:11] | and suddenly remember who I was? | 你都快想不起来我是谁了 是吧 |
[06:13] | Meet me where you wanted to meet before– | 去你之前要跟我见面的地方等我 |
[06:16] | The Hotel Pennsylvania. | 宾州酒店 |
[06:17] | I’ll be there at noon under the name Mrs.Campbell | 中午我会以坎贝尔夫人的名义入住 |
[06:20] | I hope you like waiting. That’s what I did. | 那你可要久等了 体会一下我之前的遭遇 |
[06:23] | This may be our last chance. | 以后可能就再没有机会了 |
[06:32] | Why is this so hard? | 这到底有什么难的 |
[06:34] | It has to be 125 words | 必须要够125个词 |
[06:36] | and 15 of them have to be Ajax. | 其中15个必须是”爱洁客” |
[06:38] | Fellas, can I have Miss Olson to myself for a minute? | 伙计们 让我和奥尔森女士单独聊会儿 |
[06:45] | – Do you smoke? – Not really. | -你抽烟吗 -不怎么抽 |
[06:47] | Well, get started. | 开始抽吧 |
[06:49] | – Smoke it, name it, sell it – What is it? | -享用它 定义它 推销它 -这是什么 |
[06:52] | Philip Morris’s top secret ladies’ cigarette. | 菲利普·莫里斯绝密的女士香烟 |
[06:55] | Leo Burnett thinks it’s too small, and now it’s in review. | 李奥·贝纳觉得这个单子太小 所以还在观望 |
[06:57] | So it’s your job to make sure they’re sorry. | 你的任务就是让他们后悔莫及 |
[07:00] | – Great. – Evan! | -好的 -埃文 |
[07:03] | Flip through the research at your leisure | 有空时就翻翻这些资料 |
[07:04] | and then get your little ones on it. | 然后自己总结出一份材料 |
[07:06] | Did they tell you anything I should know? | 他们有没有什么具体要求 |
[07:10] | Does your boyfriend light your cigarettes? | 你男朋友会帮你点烟吗 |
[07:11] | – I don’t smoke. – Yes, you do. | -我又不抽烟 -不 你抽 |
[07:14] | It’s gotta make noise. Maybe she lights it herself. | 创意需要让人眼前一亮 也许她自己点烟 |
[07:17] | So is that what it is, or is it something like that? | 你是想让我照你的思路做 还是这只是大概方向 |
[07:21] | You’re a woman and you smoke. | 你要成为一个会抽烟的女人 |
[07:22] | What do you want? | 不然你想怎么做 |
[07:31] | with sizeable checks from Vicks, Sugarberry, and Heinz in the bank. | 维克制药 舒格伯里火腿 亨氏 都已付款 |
[07:34] | And with Mohawk returning to its prestrike billings, | 再加上莫霍克航空公司资金的强势回归 |
[07:37] | revenues are up 34% from last year, | 去年营收上涨了34% |
[07:39] | making this our best quarter. | 是最好的一个季度了 |
[07:42] | It’s March. It’s our only quarter. | 现在三月 这才是第一个季度 |
[07:44] | Not this year. Ever. | 不是今年 是迄今为止 |
[07:47] | And with Jaguar due to run | 再加上捷豹马上要开工 |
[07:49] | And Butler shooting and running within the month, | 还有巴特勒女鞋的广告也要在本月内拍摄完成并播放 |
[07:51] | projections for next quarter are equally bright. | 下一季度的前景也同样喜人 |
[07:55] | Have you found me an office? | 办公室找到没有 |
[07:57] | Unfortunately, I was unable to go upstairs this morning. | 很不凑巧 早上我脱不开身上楼去 |
[08:00] | Harry Crane. | 哈里·克雷恩在 |
[08:01] | But I am meeting with the building manager at lunch. | 不过午饭时我会去和大楼管理员面谈 |
[08:03] | Get more than we need. | 争取多弄点空间 |
[08:05] | Any objections? | 有异议吗 |
[08:15] | I’m sorry, but I feel someone has to voice the negatives. | 抱歉 不过我真觉得必须有反对的声音在 |
[08:19] | Perhaps after one quarter, | 因为也许再过一个季度 |
[08:21] | we should be careful not to overextend ourselves. | 我们就该谨慎点不能再过多扩展业务了 |
[08:23] | Can we just vote? | 投个票不就好了 |
[08:25] | Or we could table this discussion until June. | 或者我们可以等到6月份再讨论此事 |
[08:27] | All in favor of tabling the vote? | 暂缓投票都同意吗 |
[08:29] | -Aye. – Tabling does not require a vote. | -是的 -暂缓不需要举手表决 |
[08:31] | It only needs to be seconded. | 只需有人附议即可 |
[08:33] | What is this, parliment this? | 这里是哪 英国议会吗 |
[08:35] | Is this meeting over yet? | 这会议结束了没 |
[08:36] | No, it’s not. | 没 还没有 |
[08:37] | Don, I give you my proxy. I have things to do. | 唐 替我做决定吧 我还有事要忙 |
[08:45] | We can do that? | 还能这么干吗 |
[09:00] | – Thank god. – Stop it. | -总算来了 -住手 |
[09:04] | – I knew you’d show. – Because I’m pathetic? | -我知道你肯定会来 -就因为我太可悲吗 |
[09:09] | If you’re so angry, why did you come? | 你要是满肚子气 又何必来这一趟 |
[09:13] | You know I had to. | 你知道我必须得来 |
[09:18] | Come sit with me. | 过来陪我坐会儿 |
[09:28] | I’m not going to my sister’s. | 我不是去我姐那儿 |
[09:31] | I– well, Howard checked me into the hospital this morning. | 我…霍华德今早把我送进了医院 |
[09:36] | For what? What’s wrong? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[09:39] | It’s hard to explain, | 一言难尽 |
[09:40] | but I’ve been very blue | 我一直很忧郁 |
[09:43] | and… The doctors seem to think | 然后 医生似乎觉得 |
[09:46] | the only thing to do is electroshock. | 唯一能让我好起来的方法是电击 |
[09:50] | Shock treatment? You’re not crazy. | 电击疗法 你又没疯 |
[09:53] | Look, Peter, I wanted to see you | 听着 皮特 我之所以想见你 |
[09:55] | because it’s going to be different after. | 是因为以后的我肯定会不一样了 |
[09:59] | It always is. | 总是这样 |
[10:02] | You’ve done it before? | 你以前这么做过 |
[10:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:05] | And it creates this sort of gray cloud. | 总会有黑云压得我喘不过气 |
[10:10] | The last time, I lost months and– | 上次 我好几个月浑浑噩噩 |
[10:12] | This is wonderful. | 不过现在真好 |
[10:14] | You’re wonderful. | 有你在真好 |
[10:17] | I don’t want to forget and I’m afraid I will. | 我不想忘记这一切 可我怕我真的会 |
[10:24] | I told them I was going to my niece’s birthday party. | 我跟别人说我要去参加外甥女的生日派对 |
[10:27] | I have to be back by 5 so I’ll be ready for tommorow. | 必须5点之前赶回去 要为明天做准备 |
[10:31] | What makes you think I would do this? | 你怎么就知道我愿意这么做呢 |
[10:33] | You are crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[10:36] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[10:39] | Please give me this. | 拜托就再给我一次 |
[10:55] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[11:00] | Why does everybody want redheads? | 为什么人人都爱红发 |
[11:03] | Anybody can become redhead. | 随便什么人都能染红头发 |
[11:04] | I mean, even Julia’s working. | 茱莉亚都找到工作了 |
[11:07] | Working? She did three days on “Dark shadows” | 工作 她在《黑暗阴影》待了三天 |
[11:10] | and then they fired her and cut her out. | 就被赶出了剧组 |
[11:12] | Shit. I keep telling her how good she was. | 糟了 我之前还一个劲儿地给她戴高帽 |
[11:18] | This is why you’re not working. You won’t answer the phone. | 难怪你没工作 电话响了都不去接 |
[11:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:26] | Hello? I can hear you. | 喂 我听得到 |
[11:32] | Heavy breathing? | 喘粗气吗 |
[11:34] | I thought it was wrong number but they keep calling | 是打错了 可又一直不停打过来 |
[11:36] | and they never say they’re sorry. | 而且从来不道歉 |
[11:39] | I wish you would have told me we had company. | 你早该告诉我有客人的 |
[11:41] | I wouldn’t have come out like these. | 我就不会蓬头垢面出来了 |
[11:43] | Hello. Nice to meet you! | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[11:45] | – Mother, this is Emily from class. – Please. | -妈妈 这是我同学艾米丽 -幸会 |
[11:47] | Megan, did you get me the appointment for wash and set? | 梅根 帮我预约好美发师了吗 |
[11:50] | Yes, mama. | 好了 妈妈 |
[11:51] | – How long are you in town for? – Only a week. | -您在这待多久 -就待一周 |
[11:54] | I wanted to spend Easter with my daughter. | 我想跟女儿一起过复活节 |
[11:56] | My husband is an atheist. | 我先生是无神论者 |
[11:59] | What are your plans for today? | 你们今天有什么安排 |
[12:00] | We are looking at the casting notices. | 我们在看选角通知 |
[12:03] | Bonne chance. | 祝好运 |
[12:07] | She’s so elegant and encouraging. | 她太优雅了 鼓舞人心 |
[12:09] | I guess so. | 是吧 |
[12:13] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[12:17] | I hope you know that if I could ever help you | 我想让你知道 只要我能帮你的 |
[12:20] | in any way, I would want you to ask. | 不管是什么 你尽管开口 |
[12:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:24] | Well, my agent put me up for this part. | 我经纪人推荐了个角色给我 |
[12:28] | It’s really cute. | 非常受欢迎的角色 |
[12:29] | It’s based on “Beauty and the Beast” | 剧本以《美女与野兽》为基础 |
[12:31] | And, well, it’s a commercial for Barnett Shoes. | 是巴奈特女鞋的广告 |
[12:36] | And? | 然后呢 |
[12:37] | Well, Don’s the Draper | 你家唐·德雷柏 |
[12:39] | in Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce, isn’t he? | 是斯库德普广告公司的合伙人 对吧 |
[12:41] | – Do you mean Butler Shoes? – Yes, that’s it. | -你是说巴特勒女鞋吗 -没错 |
[12:44] | Look, I really don’t want to make you uncomfortable. | 我告诉你这些 真不是故意让你难做的 |
[12:47] | I am completely prepared for no. | 我完全准备着被拒绝 |
[12:49] | I just– it’s a European type. | 只是…他们想找欧洲女主 |
[12:54] | I– I’m sorry, but Don doesn’t do that. | 抱歉 但唐真的不喜欢这一套 |
[12:57] | That’s not the way it works. | 跟我说是没用的 |
[12:59] | It’s really up to the client. | 完全取决于客户的意思 |
[13:01] | All I want is an audition. | 我只是想要个面试机会 |
[13:03] | I’d ask you who I would sleep with, | 我本想打听该找谁搞”潜规则” |
[13:04] | but I don’t think you’d like it. | 但估计你不想听到这些的 |
[13:08] | Um, okay. I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧 我尽力而为 |
[13:14] | I am your eternal slave. | 我这辈子做牛做马报答你 |
[13:17] | But if it doesn’t work out, | 但如果没成 |
[13:18] | you’re gonna have to act like you never ask. | 就当你从来没问过吧 |
[13:20] | Now find me a job. | 来帮我找工作 |
[13:31] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[13:34] | Howard’s coming by after work. | 霍华德下班后会过去 |
[13:37] | “It was terrible. | 你就说”太糟了 |
[13:39] | I couldn’t find the party, then I couldn’t get a cab.” | 我找不到聚会地址 又拦不到车” |
[13:42] | For four hours? | 整整四小时吗 |
[13:54] | Don’t tell me you’re not happy right now. | 别告诉我你此刻没有满心欢喜 |
[13:56] | Don’t tell me you don’t feel better. | 别告诉我你没有开心多了 |
[14:11] | Howard can’t make you do this. | 霍华德不能这么对你 |
[14:16] | He wants to control you. He’s a monster. | 他只是想控制你 他太残忍了 |
[14:19] | You just hate him because he vote for Goldwater. | 你恨他是因为他投票给戈德华特 |
[14:23] | This is not a joke. | 我没在和你开玩笑 |
[14:25] | Let’s go to Los Los Angeles. I’ve been there. | 我们私奔去洛杉矶吧 我去过那 |
[14:28] | It’s filled with sunshine. | 那里阳光灿烂 |
[14:30] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[14:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:38] | It’s so dark, Peter… | 皮特 我的世界太黑暗 |
[14:40] | that I just get to this place | 现在我路过这个地方 |
[14:43] | and I suddenly feel this door open, | 突然发现门开着 |
[14:48] | and I want to walk thought it. | 我想进去看看 |
[14:52] | That’s for weak people, | 你这样太软弱了 |
[14:55] | people who can’t solve a problem. | 注定什么都解决不了 |
[14:59] | You want to solve a problem? | 你想帮我解决问题吗 |
[15:00] | Zip me up. | 帮我拉上 |
[15:13] | And then you’ll leave. | 然后你就会离去 |
[15:16] | And what if you forget you love me? | 万一你忘记你爱我 怎么办 |
[15:18] | Oh, Peter. | 皮特 |
[15:21] | I don’t know you and you don’t know me. | 我们只是萍水相逢的陌生人 |
[15:25] | We just happen to have the same problem. | 只是恰好有着同样的困扰 |
[15:28] | I know, but we’re only sad because we’re apart. | 我们的悲哀 只在于不能在一起 |
[15:32] | Oh, then I was wrong. | 那是我错了 |
[15:37] | I really should go. | 我真的该走了 |
[15:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:42] | Because it works. | 因为治疗有效果 |
[15:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:54] | Five more minutes. | 再给我五分钟 |
[16:05] | – Hello. – How are you feeling? | -回来啦 -你感觉怎样 |
[16:06] | – Better. – Good. | -好多了 -那就好 |
[16:08] | Just in case, I made soup. | 以防万一 我帮你煲了汤 |
[16:10] | I’ll change for dinner. | 我去换衣服 |
[16:14] | We’ll be right out. | 马上回来 |
[16:21] | Are you really feeling better? | 你真的感觉好点了吗 |
[16:23] | – I didn’t get a kiss. – I swear I’m better. | -你都没有亲亲我 -我发誓我好多了 |
[16:34] | Emily was telling me that Butler Shoes | 艾米丽说 巴特勒女鞋 |
[16:36] | is shooting a new commercial. | 想要拍新广告 |
[16:38] | “Beauty and the Beast.” | 没错 《美女与野兽》 |
[16:43] | Well, she said they’re looking for a European girl. | 她说 他们想找欧洲女主饰演 |
[16:45] | And I was thinking, | 我就在想 |
[16:47] | Well, I’d be mad at myself if I didn’t ask. | 我不问下的话 我会后悔一辈子的 |
[16:51] | And, well, I wouldn’t ask | 所以我一定要问问 |
[16:55] | if I didn’t think I’d be right but I really am. | 因为这广告舍我其谁 |
[16:59] | What? | 什么 |
[17:06] | All I want you to do is put my name in a pile. | 我只想请你帮我争取面试机会 |
[17:09] | I know they’re gonna wanna see what I look like on film | 我知道他们想看我在镜头下如何 |
[17:11] | and I happen to have it. | 我正好有一卷 |
[17:16] | You wanna be in a commercial? | 你想拍广告 |
[17:17] | I wanna work. | 我想要工作 |
[17:19] | It’s in town, so I’d be home for dinner. | 拍摄地点就在市区 我还可以回家吃饭 |
[17:22] | – I thought you hated advertising. – I never said that. | -我还以为你讨厌广告 -我从没这么说过 |
[17:25] | Well, you certainly don’t think it’s art. | 反正你肯定不觉得这是艺术 |
[17:28] | And you’re an artist, aren’t you? | 而你是艺术家 不是吗 |
[17:31] | Are you mad at me? | 你是在跟我发火吗 |
[17:32] | I’m just surprised. | 我只是有些惊讶 |
[17:34] | It’s not theater, it’s not Broadway, it’s not film. | 这既不是戏剧也不是百老汇 更不是电影 |
[17:37] | A national commercial? | 这可是个全国性广告 |
[17:38] | All my friends would kill for it. | 我的朋友们都会对此趋之若鹜 |
[17:41] | You’d get in the union, you’d get exposure. | 一但加入 就能一炮而红 |
[17:42] | You’d get money. That’s why they want it. | 不就有钱赚嘛 争个你死我活就为了钱 |
[17:44] | You don’t need tt. | 你又不缺钱 |
[17:48] | Do you know how hard this was for me to even ask you? | 你知道我下了多大的决心才有勇气问你吗 |
[17:51] | Do you know how hard it would be to ask | 你知道要拜托小查尔斯·巴特勒 |
[17:52] | Charles Butler Jr. to hire my wife? | 用我的妻子有多难吗 |
[17:55] | I just want an audition. I’ll be Megan Calvet. | 我只是想参加试镜 我会做我自己的 |
[17:58] | Ken, Stan and Ginsberg are gonna be there. | 肯 斯坦还有金斯伯格到时候都会在场 |
[18:00] | They know who you are. | 他们可认识你 |
[18:04] | – I’m gonna call the dentist. – No. I’m better. | -我去给牙医挂个电话 -不必 感觉好些了 |
[18:09] | Listen, just forget I brought any of this up. | 听着 就当作我从没跟你提起过这事 |
[18:13] | It’s just– | 只是… |
[18:16] | It’s been so hard, you know. | 我内心也不好受 你懂的 |
[18:23] | I do. | 我懂 |
[18:25] | Look, you don’t want it this way. | 听我说 你并不是真的想要这样 |
[18:28] | You wanna be somebody’s discovery, | 你只是想做被伯乐赏识的千里马 |
[18:29] | not somebody’s wife. | 而非默默无闻的主妇 |
[18:33] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[18:35] | I know you’re right. | 我知道你是对的 |
[18:39] | Aren’t you gonna get it? | 你不打算接电话吗 |
[18:40] | No. They’ve been hanging up all day. | 不 电话已经响了一整天了 |
[18:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:49] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[18:51] | – Hello, is Marie there? – Emile? | -你好 请问玛莉在家吗 -埃米尔 |
[18:54] | Marie, s’il vous plait. | 如果可以请让玛莉接电话 |
[18:56] | It’s your father I think he’s drunk. | 是你爸的电话 我猜他喝醉了 |
[19:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:03] | Daddy’s on the phone. | 老爸来电话了 |
[19:07] | – Hello, Emile. – She’s got it. | -你好 埃米尔 -她接了 |
[19:11] | Marie, it’s Roger. | 玛莉 我是罗杰 |
[19:21] | Marie, it’s Roger Sterling. | 玛莉 是我 罗杰·斯特林 |
[19:23] | I’ve used up all the french I know. | 我会的那点儿法语已经都用光了 |
[19:33] | What is “Rejahy-nah”? | 你刚才说的”人家那”是什么 |
[19:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:44] | Megan, you know I would if I could. | 梅根 如果能办到我肯定会帮你 |
[19:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:50] | I’m gonna take a bath before dinner. | 我要在晚餐前洗个澡 |
[20:12] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这儿的 |
[20:14] | Because Don was complaining you were drinking all his liquor. | 因为唐跟我抱怨说你把他所有的酒都喝光了 |
[20:17] | Ha. So you wanted to see me? | 你想见我是吗 |
[20:20] | You could have arranged a dinner for the four of us. | 你可以安排个聚餐 然后邀请我们四人参加 |
[20:22] | Really? You’d do that? | 真的吗 你会那么做吗 |
[20:24] | No, because I’m not that kind of woman. | 当然不会 我可不是那种随便的女人 |
[20:26] | No, no, of course you’re not. | 不 你当然不是那种女人 |
[20:28] | It’s just, well, I enjoy your company. | 只是我很享受有你做伴 |
[20:30] | And I thought if you were | 我在想 如果你愿意接受 |
[20:30] | willing to broach impropriety ever so slightly, | 些许的不得体 哪怕就那么一丁点儿 |
[20:33] | I could have dinner brought to my apartment. | 我就可以把聚餐安排到我的住所来 |
[20:35] | The kid from room service can chaperone. | 客房服务的那小子可以护送你上来 |
[20:38] | Room service? Is it an hotel? | 客房服务 你住在酒店里吗 |
[20:41] | The Stanhope. And you can just ask for me in the lobby. | 斯坦霍普酒店 你到大堂报上我的名字就能找到我 |
[20:43] | It’s very discreet. | 不会被人发现的 |
[20:45] | They just send the girls right up? | 你们招妓都是这么进行的吗 |
[20:47] | Look, I called you… | 我打给你的… |
[20:49] | In fact, I had hung up on your daughter | 事实上 我今天被你女儿 |
[20:50] | about a dozen times today. | 挂了无数次电话 |
[20:52] | I’m not asking for anything more | 我别无他求 |
[20:54] | than a little conversation, I swear. | 只想跟你聊会儿天 我发誓 |
[20:58] | I’ll try to get away | 我会想办法脱身的 |
[21:00] | on the condition that you lower your expectations. | 只要你别抱太高的期望 |
[21:03] | Below conversation? | 聊会儿天还能有期望什么 |
[21:06] | Bonne nuit. | 晚安 |
[21:42] | Good morning, Mr. Draper. | 早上好 德雷柏先生 |
[21:45] | How are you feeling? | 今天感觉还好吗 |
[21:46] | – Could you get me some ice? – Right away. | -你能帮我拿点冰块过来吗 -马上就来 |
[21:49] | Mrs. Harris wants to see you. | 哈里斯夫人想要见你 |
[21:50] | She’s been waiting in there quite a while. | 她在里面可等得有一阵儿了 |
[21:56] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[21:58] | What can I do for you? | 来找我有什么事吗 |
[22:01] | I want to reopen the conversation about more space. | 我想跟你再谈谈扩建的事情 |
[22:05] | You’re not gonna put anybody in here, are you? | 你不会想安排人跟我共用办公室吧 |
[22:06] | No. | 不 |
[22:09] | It’s just I’ve been trying so hard to be | 不知为何 我总是不断努力 |
[22:11] | so responsible and careful and I don’t even know why, | 做到认真负责 小心谨慎 |
[22:14] | because every day I open the mail, | 但每当我打开信封的时候 |
[22:17] | and there’s more money. | 里面就会有更多的钱 |
[22:20] | That’s the idea, isn’t it? | 就该这样 不是吗 |
[22:22] | I got this this morning. | 我今早收到了这个 |
[22:27] | The death benefit from the company insurance policy. | 根据公司保险合同所开出的抚恤金 |
[22:31] | It’s $175,000. | 一共17万5千美元 |
[22:35] | So what’s your question? | 有什么问题吗 |
[22:38] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要寻短见 |
[22:41] | You’ll never get an answer. You can’t think about that. | 你永远也得不到答案 不要再耿耿于怀了 |
[22:45] | But I do. And then I can’t stop it. | 我就是放不下 总会浮想联翩 |
[22:48] | What could I have done? | 我该如何是好 |
[22:50] | Nothing. | 淡然处之 |
[22:53] | It’s not true. | 不应该这样 |
[22:56] | Why didn’t I give him what he wanted? | 不如就让我来完成他的遗愿 |
[22:59] | What did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[23:07] | And now there’s this, this profit. | 现在我们手头有这个 抚恤金 |
[23:10] | How much did he put in for collateral after we lost Lucky Strike left? | 我们跟幸福时光解约后他抵押了多少钱 |
[23:13] | $50,000. | 五万美元 |
[23:14] | We should pay that back. | 我们应该还给他 |
[23:17] | – Shouldn’t we have a vote? – No. | -不用集体表决吗 -不用 |
[23:19] | Cut a check to his wife. | 给他妻子开张支票 |
[23:23] | Are you under the weather? | 你是不是不舒服 |
[23:25] | – I have a hot tooth. – I know a dentist. | -我牙疼 -给你介绍个牙医 |
[23:28] | He’s in the steeple of the Chrysler Building. | 他在克莱斯勒大楼塔尖层 |
[23:30] | Even if he can’t help you, you still get to see the view. | 就算牙看不好 有风景欣赏也不错的 |
[23:33] | It’ll go away. | 一会儿就没事了 |
[23:38] | I have your ice. | 这是您要的冰 |
[23:40] | I’ll take that. | 给我吧 |
[23:41] | Put that on your face, not in a drink. | 用来敷脸吧 别往杯里放了 |
[23:56] | I don’t feel well. | 我不舒服 |
[23:58] | Just go to the cloisters without me. | 你自己去修道院吧 |
[24:12] | No, mother. | 没有 妈妈 |
[24:15] | I’m sad. | 我心情不好 |
[24:17] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[24:21] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[24:34] | Why are you always so nice to strangers? | 你怎么总对陌生人那么好 |
[24:36] | You don’t ever care what I wanna do. | 却对自己女儿的梦想一点都不在乎 |
[24:43] | You’re supposed to be encouraging. | 你这时候应该鼓励我才对 |
[24:47] | Not every little girl gets to do what they want. | 不是每个小女孩都能实现梦想 |
[24:50] | The world can not support that many ballerinas. | 世界上没有那么多幸运儿 |
[24:53] | Is that what you tell yourself? | 你就是这么安慰自己的吗 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry to drop by like this. | 很抱歉我贸然到访 |
[25:16] | If I sound distracted, | 我有些心烦 请别介意 |
[25:18] | it’s only because I’m waiting for a bed to be delivered. | 我在等订的床送上门 |
[25:21] | My mother is coming to stay here. | 我母亲打算来陪我 |
[25:23] | That should be helpful. | 那挺好 |
[25:25] | – May I? – Of course. | -能坐下说吗 -请便 |
[25:28] | I’d offer you something, but I have nothing in the house. | 应该招待你喝点什么 可惜家里什么也没有 |
[25:36] | First, let me offer my apologies. | 首先 让我向您致以深深的歉意 |
[25:39] | But with the funeral abroad | 因为葬礼远在英国 |
[25:40] | and you declining our offer to have a memorial, | 您也拒绝了我们举办纪念仪式的请求 |
[25:45] | I really haven’t been sure how to express our condolences. | 我一直没有机会向您表示慰问 |
[25:48] | It may be the difference in our cultures, | 也许是文化差异 |
[25:50] | but we’re not ones to wallow. | 我们国家的人不习惯沉湎于悲痛中 |
[25:54] | Well, I’m not sure if you’re aware, | 我不清楚您是否知道 |
[25:57] | but last year the partners | 去年 公司的合伙人们 |
[25:59] | were required to put up collateral. | 都被要求出资担保 |
[26:02] | And although the firm has six years to repay, | 虽然公司可以六年后再返还 |
[26:05] | it was unanimous | 但大家一致同意 |
[26:06] | that we try and help you through this difficult time. | 我们应该帮您度过这段艰难的时期 |
[26:25] | Again, I’m very sorry for your loss. | 再次 对你的遭遇深表遗憾 |
[26:27] | Yes, I hope you feel better. | 是啊 希望你良心能好受些 |
[26:32] | I think it’ll make a difference. | 我以为对您有帮助 |
[26:33] | – How much is it? – $50,000. | -有多少钱 -5万美元 |
[26:36] | You had no right to fill a man like that with ambition. | 你们凭什么腐化那样一个志存高远的人 |
[26:43] | I found this in his wallet. | 我在他钱包里找到了这个 |
[26:48] | Who is this? | 她是谁 |
[26:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:53] | Don’t just consider the office. | 仔细想 不一定在公司 |
[26:54] | Think of all the brothels you frequent. | 想想你们经常去的妓院 |
[26:57] | – I should go. – Yes, perhaps you should. | -我该走了 -对 你是该走了 |
[27:07] | I’m truly sorry for your loss. | 希望您节哀顺变 |
[27:08] | It’s probably difficult for you to believe, | 也许你很难理解 |
[27:10] | but it was even more than $50,000 | 但这区区5万美元哪能与他 |
[27:12] | that already belonged to him, | 所创造的价值相提并论 |
[27:14] | so don’t leave here thinking that you’ve done | 所以不要以为你自己今天 |
[27:16] | anything for anyone but yourself. | 为别人干了件大好事 |
[27:39] | Hello. | 你回来了 |
[27:43] | Say hi to daddy. | 和爸爸打招呼 |
[27:46] | The table’s set in there. | 餐具都摆好了 |
[27:47] | I wanted to leave these out for you. | 我特地给你留的 |
[27:51] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[27:53] | They’re the plans for the pool. | 建泳池的草图 |
[27:54] | They can start in May right after the rain. | 他们可以五月份雨季一过就开工 |
[27:57] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[27:59] | – I don’t know, Trudy. It’s awfully permanent. – I know. | -我不确定 特鲁迪 建好就不能改了 -是啊 |
[28:03] | It’ll add tremendous value to the property. | 加了泳池我们的房子能增值不少 |
[28:05] | And lord knows you’re so much better when you get some sun. | 而且你晒晒太阳看起来会健康得多 |
[28:08] | Tammy could drown. | 塔米会淹死的 |
[28:10] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[28:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:13] | This doom and gloom– I’m tired of it. | 我受够了你的凄凄惨惨戚戚 |
[28:33] | Not one thing you said was true. | 你的承诺一句都没成真 |
[28:36] | No dinner, no chaperone, no conversation. | 没有晚餐 没有护花使者 没有聊天 |
[28:39] | Stop being demure. You’re already on the bed. | 别假正经了 你可半推半就已然上了床 |
[28:47] | I hoped that you would call. | 我一直在等你打给我 |
[28:50] | And I hoped that you would come. | 我也希望你能来 |
[28:53] | And not just for obvious reasons. | 不只是因为我想和你睡 |
[28:56] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[28:59] | You know, one of my partners, | 跟你说 我的一个合伙人 |
[29:03] | he ended it all. | 自杀了 |
[29:07] | You’d have to be so sure | 死后的世界要有多吸引人 |
[29:08] | you were going someplace better, wouldn’t you? | 才能让你鼓足勇气自寻短见啊 |
[29:11] | But I think maybe that place is here. | 但我想 此时此地就足够吸引我了 |
[29:16] | Why are you saying this? | 你为何要提这些 |
[29:19] | Would you take L.S.D. With me? | 你能陪我服迷幻药吗 |
[29:20] | What? | 什么 |
[29:23] | I love that you’re so calm, but you’re adventurous. | 你如此冷静 又充满冒险精神 |
[29:27] | And honestly, I need to take it again | 说实话 我需要再服一次 |
[29:31] | to really appreciate here and I don’t wanna do it alone. | 才能感受到生命的珍贵 我想有人陪我一起 |
[29:35] | And I think if you were there, then it’d be okay. | 若有你作伴 一切便安好 |
[29:40] | Roger, please don’t ask me for anything. | 罗杰 别跟我提任何要求 |
[29:43] | Please don’t ask me to take care of you. | 别让我照顾你 |
[29:55] | Is there anything else I can do? | 除此之外还需要我做什么 |
[30:10] | There you are, right where you are. | 你在这儿啊 就在那啊 |
[30:17] | I missed you. | 想你了 |
[30:22] | Jesus. Come on. | 老天 来 |
[30:25] | Let’s get you to bed. | 我扶你去睡觉 |
[30:28] | – Where’s your mother? – She abandoned me. | -你妈呢 -她不要我了 |
[30:38] | You can’t even kiss me? | 连吻我都不行了吗 |
[30:40] | Just go to the dentist, | 快去看牙医 |
[30:42] | Because I need you right now. | 我现在就想要你 |
[30:44] | – Megan. – Please. | -梅根 -拜托了 |
[30:47] | It’s the only thing I’m good for. | 只有这样才能让我忘记烦恼 |
[30:51] | What the hell happened today? | 今天到底怎么了 |
[30:52] | This is what you want, isn’t it? | 这就是你想要的 对吗 |
[30:55] | For me to be waiting for you. | 让我等着你 |
[30:58] | That’s why you won’t give me a chance. | 所以不给我机会去做别的事 |
[31:01] | That’s not true. | 才不是这样 |
[31:02] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[31:05] | Because it’s either that or I’m terrible. | 要么是那样 要么就是我太差劲 |
[31:09] | But how the hell would you know? | 但是你又知道个屁 |
[31:12] | You’re really drunk. | 你醉了 |
[31:14] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:18] | Sleep it off. | 快睡吧 |
[31:29] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[31:31] | I have friends in new york. | 我在纽约有朋友的 |
[31:33] | How could you leave her like that, drunk out of her mind? | 她醉成那样 你怎么就这样走了呢 |
[31:35] | she’s married to you. That’s your job. | 她嫁给了你 这是你的任务 |
[31:39] | She left my house a happy girl. | 她离开我家的时候可是个开心的小女孩 |
[31:41] | And you show up and she’s miserable. | 你一出现她就崩溃了 |
[31:44] | I know it’s hard to watch, but this is what happens | 我知道你不忍目睹 不过这种人多得是 |
[31:47] | when you have the artistic temperament, | 空有一身艺术细胞 |
[31:49] | but you are not an artist. | 却无缘成为艺术家 |
[31:51] | Take my advice, nurse her through this defeat | 听我一句劝 照顾她度过这个坎 |
[31:55] | and you shall have the life you desire. | 你就可以过上你想要的生活 |
[32:01] | I have postcards to write. | 我还有明信片要写 |
[32:26] | You almost had a nasty abscess. | 你差点儿就要脓肿了 |
[32:29] | You should have had it extracted days ago. | 你早就该把它挤掉的 |
[32:32] | I kept thinking it would go away. | 我以为它会自己消掉的 |
[32:34] | Yeah? You’re lucky didn’t lose your jaw. | 下巴还保得住算你幸运 |
[32:40] | Just breathe through your nose. | 用鼻子呼吸 |
[32:58] | You’re in bad shape, Dick. | 你看起来真糟 迪克 |
[33:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[33:05] | I lost my job when I died. | 我死的时候丢了工作 |
[33:09] | I’m gonna do you a favor and take it out. | 我来帮你取出来吧 |
[33:13] | But it’s not your tooth that’s rotten. | 但腐烂的不是你的牙 |
[33:17] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[33:20] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我 |
[33:24] | Don’t worry. I’ll hang around. | 别担心 我就在这儿 |
[33:28] | Get it? | 明白吗 |
[33:36] | You’re gonna be sore, | 这会很疼 |
[33:38] | So just take it easy for the rest of the day. | 所以今天一定要小心点 |
[33:41] | Fill that prescription I gave you | 按我给你的处方吃药 |
[33:43] | and don’t smoke for 24 hours. | 24小时内不要吸烟 |
[33:56] | Mrs. Dawes? | 道斯女士 |
[33:58] | Beth, your brother’s here to see you. | 贝丝 你哥哥来看你了 |
[34:02] | Yes, of course. Come in. | 哦 好的 请进 |
[34:11] | You know, you’re right– | 你是对的 |
[34:13] | You really do have the same eyes. | 你们的眼睛真是一模一样的 |
[34:16] | I’m so glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[34:21] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[34:23] | I don’t have a brother. | 我并没有哥哥 |
[34:25] | It was the only way I could get in. | 只有这样我才能进来 |
[34:27] | But what are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[34:30] | Well, I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[34:35] | Oh, that’s right. | 这样啊 |
[34:43] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:46] | I’m in the wrong room. | 我走错房间了 |
[34:47] | But you can still visit. | 但你还是可以来看我 |
[34:51] | But I’m here to visit my friend. | 我是来看望朋友的 |
[34:53] | Please. Please, keep me company. | 拜托 拜托了 陪陪我 |
[35:07] | What’s wrong with your friend? | 你朋友怎么了 |
[35:12] | He, um… | 他 |
[35:20] | He got involved | 他和别人的 |
[35:24] | with another man’s wife. | 妻子有染 |
[35:29] | And that put him in the hospital? | 所以他才会在医院里吗 |
[35:32] | From the complications. | 一言难尽 |
[35:39] | Why did he do it? | 他为什么要这样 |
[35:46] | All the regular reasons, I guess– | 大概的说辞 我猜无非是 |
[35:49] | He needed to let off some steam, | 他需要释放压力 |
[35:50] | he needed adventure, he needed to feel handsome again. | 他需要冒险 需要重拾自信 |
[35:54] | He needed to feel that he knew something | 他想要让自己觉得已经参透了些什么 |
[35:58] | that all this aging was worth something | 经历的岁月也不只是匆匆溜过 |
[36:00] | because he knew things young people didn’t know yet. | 因为他懂得年轻人还不明了的事情 |
[36:04] | He probably thought it would be like having a few tall drinks | 他大概以为这就像是喝酒 |
[36:08] | and feeling very, very good. | 喝到位了感觉很棒 |
[36:09] | And then he’d go back to his life and say, | 然后回到现实中 对自己说 |
[36:14] | that was nice. | 那一场经历还不错 |
[36:18] | But then he got sick? | 但是他后来就病了 |
[36:22] | When it went away… | 当一切都荡然无存 |
[36:26] | He was heartbroken. | 他肝肠寸断 |
[36:30] | And then he realized everything he already had was not right either. | 接着他意识到他所拥有的一切也并非他所愿 |
[36:35] | And that was why it had happened at all… | 正是如此才发生了这一切 |
[36:40] | And that his life with his family | 他的妻子 他的家庭 |
[36:42] | was some temporary bandage | 对于他那永存的伤口 |
[36:47] | on a permanent wound. | 也只是暂时的疗伤剂 |
[36:54] | Don’t worry. | 别着急 |
[36:57] | They’ll fix him up here. | 医生会治好他的 |
[37:00] | They’re very good. | 他们很棒的 |
[37:07] | He’ll be fine. | 他会好起来的 |
[37:22] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[37:24] | Good luck with your friend. | 祝你的朋友好运 |
[37:52] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢 老天 |
[37:57] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[37:59] | – Are you waiting for somebody? – Nope. | -你在等人吗 -没有 |
[38:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[38:10] | Did you lose your job? | 失业了吗 |
[38:12] | No. Did you? | 没 你呢 |
[38:15] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[38:18] | How’s Megan? | 梅根还好吗 |
[38:19] | She’s good. | 她很好 |
[38:22] | You’re kind of new at that job to be avoiding the office. | 你才干没几天 就讨厌办公室了 |
[38:24] | Just knocking out the cobwebs. | 我只是想理清思路 |
[38:26] | Someone told me this works. | 某人曾说过这是个好方法 |
[38:31] | So it’s going well? | 工作还顺利吗 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:36] | Is that okay? | 你不介意吧 |
[38:38] | That’s what happens when you help someone– | 当你帮助别人时 这在所难免 |
[38:41] | they succeed and move on. | 他们迟早会成功并高飞 |
[38:45] | Don’t you want them to? | 你难道不想他们成功吗 |
[38:47] | I’m proud of you. | 我以你为荣 |
[38:51] | I just didn’t know it would be without me. | 我只是没想到你的成功中没有我 |
[38:54] | Well, put me on your call list. | 为你我随叫随到 |
[38:56] | What are you working on? | 你最近忙什么呢 |
[38:58] | We’re trying to get that women’s cigarette you were after. | 我们正在争取你以前跟过的女士香烟 |
[39:00] | Oh, god, I miss that easy money. | 上帝啊 我想念那种轻松盈利的工作 |
[39:03] | It’s easy to have; it’s not easy to win. | 夺得他们很轻松 但要赢下可不轻松 |
[39:07] | You’ll beat it. | 你没问题的 |
[39:10] | Well, I’m going to Virginia to tour the factory. | 我要去维吉尼亚参观工厂 |
[39:13] | I’m going on a plane. | 坐飞机哦 |
[39:16] | – Richmond’s nice. – It’s not Paris. | -里士满不错 -又不是去巴黎 |
[39:19] | And I’m going with Frank Gleason. | 而且我还要和弗兰克·格里森一起去 |
[39:24] | – Will you give my love to Megan? – Sure. | -能替我向梅根问好吗 -当然 |
[39:27] | – Oh, we should all get together. – Yes. | -我们应该一起聚聚 -是的 |
[39:39] | Howdy, partner! | 你好 兄弟 |
[39:42] | What do you say we get off in Harrison, | 你想不想在哈里森村下车 |
[39:45] | get back on the train, and go get into some trouble? | 然后我们坐车回去 一起找点乐子 |
[39:48] | – What? – I’m on my own. | -什么 -我就一个人 |
[39:50] | You can say you fell asleep. | 你可以说你睡着了 |
[39:51] | You did. | 你确实睡着了 |
[39:53] | You are the most disgusting person I have ever seen. | 你是我见过的最恶心的人 |
[39:55] | Oh, come on! | 得了吧 |
[39:58] | How could you do that to that woman? | 你怎么能那样对她 |
[40:00] | You just couldn’t wait to get her in the hospital and erase her brain. | 你迫不及待地把她送进医院洗脑 |
[40:06] | It’s you? | 是你 |
[40:09] | She always spreads her legs for the first chump she can find. | 她总是碰到一个呆瓜就张开双腿 |
[40:15] | What are you doing! | 你们干嘛 |
[40:16] | Knock it off! | 别打了 |
[40:20] | – Knock it off! – Gentlemen, calm down! | -住手 -先生们 冷静 |
[40:23] | Are you OK, buddy? | 你还好吗 |
[40:25] | You, Max Schmeling, you go that way. | 马克斯·施梅林 你到那边去 |
[40:27] | – He started it. – Out! | -他先挑起的 -过去 |
[40:29] | – My things are in the bar. – That’s not a surprise. | -我东西都在列车酒吧 -可想而知 |
[40:34] | You’re a real prick, you know that? | 你就是个混球 知道吗 |
[40:37] | Listen, buddy, you’re gonna give it a couple of minutes, | 听着 老兄 你冷静一会儿 |
[40:39] | you’re gonna go down there and apologize. | 然后过去道歉 |
[40:40] | To him? Never. | 向他道歉 没门 |
[40:43] | You gotta ride the train every day and he’s a fellow commuter. | 你每天都坐这车 而他是你的同伴 |
[40:45] | And I don’t like fighting on my train. | 我不希望有人在我的车上打架 |
[40:46] | Oh, it’s your train. | 是你的车 |
[40:48] | Are you paying to ride on it? | 你坐车付钱了吗 |
[40:50] | We’re paying you to ride on it. | 是我们花钱让你在车上 |
[40:52] | You work for us, so why don’t you go down there | 你为我们工作 你怎么不过去 |
[40:54] | and apologize to him? | 向他道歉 |
[40:55] | I’m about to throw you off. | 再说我就赶你下车 |
[40:56] | Go ahead, you fat piece of crap. | 赶啊 你这肥杂碎 |
[40:58] | I am an officer of the New Haven Line. | 我是纽黑文线的乘警 |
[41:01] | Well, I’m president of the Howdy Doody Circus army. | 我还是好迪杜迪马戏团团长呢 |
[41:04] | That’s it, come on. You’re coming with me. | 够了 跟我走 |
[41:05] | Get your hands off me! | 别碰我 |
[41:11] | You can’t do that! | 你不能这么做 |
[41:13] | Get off the train. Harrison! | 滚下去 哈里森站 |
[41:16] | Next stop: Harrison. | 下一站 哈里森 |
[41:23] | What on earth happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[41:24] | Were you in another car accident? | 又出车祸了吗 |
[41:26] | The car’s fine. There’s not a scratch on it. | 车很好 没有一丝刮痕 |
[41:28] | I’m not worried about the car. | 我不是担心车 |
[41:31] | My goodness, look at you. | 天啊 看看你 |
[41:33] | I fell asleep and ran into a ditch. | 我睡着了 不小心开到了沟里 |
[41:36] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[41:44] | I can’t live like this– | 我不能再这么过了 |
[41:45] | knowing you’re out there working so hard | 看着你每天在外辛苦工作 |
[41:48] | and then wondering if you’re | 还要担心 |
[41:48] | going to come home and in what condition. | 你能不能安全回家 |
[41:51] | I’ll come home. | 我会回家的 |
[41:55] | I think you were right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[41:58] | And first thing tomorrow morning, | 明天一早 |
[41:59] | we’re going to find you an apartment in the city. | 我们就去城里给你找公寓 |
[43:40] | I think this is where the staircase goes. | 我觉得楼梯应该就设在这里 |
[43:48] | I’m going to have the same view as you, Don. | 我办公室风景以后和你的一样好 唐 |
[43:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[44:02] | There she is. There’s our beauty. | 她来了 我们的美女 |
[44:05] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[44:07] | You look perfect. | 你看上去美极了 |
[44:10] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开始 |
[44:11] | When they’re ready. | 等他们准备好 |
[44:17] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不敢相信这是真的 |
[44:20] | Miss Calvet, would you step in, please? | 卡维特小姐 你能步入布景吗 |
[44:24] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[44:31] | Rehearsal in five. | 5分钟后彩排 |
[45:11] | Give me an old-fashioned. | 来杯古典鸡尾酒 |
[46:12] | Excuse me, do you have a light? | 不好意思 你有火吗 |
[46:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:24] | I’m sorry, but my friend down there– | 很抱歉 但我那边的朋友 |
[46:30] | She was wondering… | 她想问问… |
[46:33] | are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |