时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | It tastes better because it’s more expensive. | 它味道更好 因为其价格更贵 |
[00:42] | It’s the premium brand and it’s priced accordingly. | 那是主打品牌 按品质定价的 |
[00:44] | Price is irrelevant because the question is | 价格根本不相干 因为真正的问题是 |
[00:45] | does it taste better than butter? | 它的味道真的比黄油好吗 |
[00:48] | Butter is actually fresh. Margarine is indestructible. | 黄油是新鲜的 而人造黄油不会腐败变质 |
[00:51] | He’s right | 他说得对 |
[00:52] | because he’s only comparing different margarines | 因为他只是把不同的人造黄油相比较 |
[00:54] | and margarine has a 70% market share over butter. | 而人造黄油的市场占有份额达到70% |
[00:58] | But it’s hard to say any brand is luxury | 但很难说哪个品牌就是高端奢侈品 |
[01:00] | when although Fleischmann’s is the most expensive | 尽管弗莱希曼牌最贵 |
[01:02] | and Blue Bonnet, owned by the same company, | 而同一公司旗下的小蓝帽牌 |
[01:04] | is the least expensive, the difference is only pennies. | 最便宜 但差价仅仅是几分钱 |
[01:07] | 45 cents a pound is the highest. | 最贵的是45美分一磅 |
[01:09] | 29 is the lowest. That’s 50% more expensive. | 最便宜的是29美分一磅 那要贵50%呢 |
[01:12] | Fleischmann’s is Chivas Regal. | 弗莱希曼牌就像是高端的芝华士酒 |
[01:14] | Still half the price of butter. | 但价格仍然只有传统黄油的一半 |
[01:16] | It’s Budweiser. | 它只是百威啤酒 |
[01:17] | But what’s the market share? | 那市场份额呢 |
[01:18] | I just said it’s much higher than butter. | 我刚说了 比传统黄油高得多 |
[01:20] | Seeing as I have the ear of the client, | 鉴于我是负责这一单的客户代表 |
[01:22] | it’s my recommendation we go on taste alone. | 我建议我们只强调味道这一方面 |
[01:26] | Peggy! | 佩奇 |
[01:29] | Don, I agree with you. | 唐 我同意你的看法 |
[01:36] | You’re in the market buying margarine. | 假设你正在超市 想买人造黄油 |
[01:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:39] | What goes through your mind? | 你脑子里会想些什么 |
[01:42] | Mouthwatering, savory, delicious taste? | 那令人垂涎 芳香开胃的美味吗 |
[01:45] | Or mouthwatering, savory, delicious taste and price? | 或者令人垂涎 芳香开胃的美味加上价格 |
[01:50] | I’d buy the cheaper one. | 我会买相对便宜的那种 |
[01:52] | There’s one for 45 cents a pound and one for 29. | 有45美分一磅的和29美分一磅的 |
[01:55] | Which one do you think is gonna taste better? | 你觉得哪种的味道会更好 |
[01:57] | It’s a terrible gamble to tell a client | 要告诉客户他们的产品 |
[01:59] | that their product is expensive. | 价格太贵 实在是冒险的举动 |
[02:00] | Shh. Let her answer. | 嘘 让她回答 |
[02:07] | I don’t know. | 我不太确定 |
[02:08] | They both sound good. | 听起来似乎都不错 |
[02:10] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:11] | Does everyone agree with yours? | 大家都同意你的意见吗 |
[02:13] | It’s not his and mine. | 不是他和我的意见之争 |
[02:14] | Everyone has an opinion. | 大家都各有主张 |
[02:15] | We haven’t heard it, but I’m sure they do. | 我们还没听到 但他们肯定有 |
[02:16] | I like Don’s. | 我赞同唐的意见 |
[02:18] | What did Harry say? | 哈里怎么说 |
[02:21] | I feel strongly both ways. | 我两方都强烈赞同 |
[02:24] | They’re both so good. | 双方确实都很优秀 |
[02:26] | I’d probably ask someone to run them by the client on the sly. | 我建议不如派人暗地里去问下客户的意见 |
[02:29] | The meeting’s tomorrow. | 明天就要开会了 |
[02:35] | You know what, Don? Let’s go with yours. | 算了 唐 我们就采用你的意见吧 |
[02:38] | Nah, I’m not even gonna be there. | 不 我根本就不会去参会 |
[02:42] | You should go with whatever you’re most comfortable with. | 你觉得哪个好 就用哪个吧 |
[02:55] | Could you get me another copy of that research? | 你能把那份调查报告复印一份给我吗 |
[02:56] | I want to make it big on a board. | 我希望清楚地展现在展板上 |
[03:02] | Did you see that? | 你刚看见了吗 |
[03:03] | He didn’t even turn around. | 他甚至都懒得转一下身子 |
[03:04] | – Yep. – Oh, it speaks. | -看见了 -你还会说话呀 |
[03:07] | Come on, I wasn’t gonna get in the middle of that. | 拜托 我才不想卷入他们刚刚的冲突中 |
[03:09] | You suddenly dumber than Peggy? | 你突然比佩奇还蠢了吗 |
[03:10] | So you’re content in silence? | 所以你觉得沉默就好了吗 |
[03:12] | I’m content with reality. | 我是对现实很满意 |
[03:14] | You know what this place looks like to the outside world? | 你知道在外人看来 这地方怎么样吗 |
[03:16] | A mess. We don’t even have a name. | 一团糟 我们连个公司名都没有 |
[03:18] | We’re the ’27 Yankees. | 我们就像是27年的洋基队 |
[03:20] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[03:21] | Pete, you want to get your balls tickled? | 皮特 你想爬上顶层被人讨好吗 |
[03:24] | Go see a headhunter. | 去约见个猎头吧 |
[03:26] | Are you leaving? | 你是要走了吗 |
[03:27] | Look, when things settle down, | 听着 等一切尘埃落定 |
[03:28] | I’m gonna be a partner. | 我就会成为合伙人 |
[03:30] | For the time being, | 就眼下来看 |
[03:30] | it’s nice to know that the water’s warm out there. | 我觉得整个形势对我都是有利的 |
[03:42] | Did you lose something? | 你是丢了什么东西吗 |
[03:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:46] | I was looking for… | 我正在找… |
[03:48] | how do you say, a pen to write something down. | 怎么说来着 一支笔 来写东西 |
[03:51] | Oh, well, the desk is littered with them. | 桌上到处都是笔呀 |
[03:59] | Would you like a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[04:00] | Certainly, Colette. | 当然了 柯莱特 |
[04:02] | Although this is my husband’s office. | 尽管这是我丈夫的办公室 |
[04:04] | I should be offering you one. | 我该给你倒酒才是 |
[04:05] | It is no trouble at all. | 举手之劳而已 |
[04:07] | We’re a lot alike. | 我们很像 |
[04:09] | We’re both interested in things that belong to me. | 我们都对只属于我的东西感兴趣 |
[04:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[04:19] | I don’t know what your relationship is with my husband, | 我不知道你跟我丈夫是什么关系 |
[04:23] | but it’s over. | 但必须到此为止 |
[04:23] | Cut. Let’s clean up in there and back up. | 停 我们清理一下现场 然后倒回去 |
[04:29] | Megan, sweetheart, what are you doing on the floor? | 梅根 亲爱的 你蹲在地上干什么呢 |
[04:32] | The script said to spill the drink. | 剧本上说要把饮料弄洒出来 |
[04:33] | It doesn’t say to clean it up. | 上面可没说让你打扫 |
[04:36] | I just thought… | 我只是觉得… |
[04:37] | Your sister Corinne is the maid. | 你姐姐凯琳才是女仆 |
[04:39] | You’re Colette right now. She’s blonde, classy. | 你现在是柯莱特 她金发 优雅 |
[04:42] | We need you to make these women different, honey. | 亲爱的 我们需要你表现出她们的不同 |
[04:45] | Let’s take it from the top, ladies. | 从头再来一遍 女士们 |
[04:48] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[04:56] | I think Phyllis left for the day, | 菲丽丝好像已经走了 |
[04:57] | but I never saw the boards for tomorrow. | 但我还没看到为明天准备的展示版 |
[04:59] | Stan has them. | 在斯坦那里 |
[05:02] | – What are you working on? – Royal Hawaiian. | -你在忙什么 -皇家夏威夷酒店的文案 |
[05:04] | – How’s that going? – I’m sure you will tell me. | -怎么样了 -我在等你告诉我呢 |
[05:07] | I will. | 我会的 |
[05:09] | I’ll look at it very carefully | 我会仔细看一遍 |
[05:11] | and then I’ll formulate an educated opinion. | 然后提出一个成熟的意见 |
[05:14] | You should try it sometime. It’s what professionals do. | 你偶尔也该试试 这是专业人士的做法 |
[05:17] | Don. | 唐 |
[05:19] | You’ve been debating that for weeks. | 你们这几周都在争论这个 |
[05:21] | You both have a point. | 你们都各有道理 |
[05:22] | I’m not paying you to be a diplomat. | 我付钱请你来可不是当说客的 |
[05:24] | Well, you’re both more experienced than me. | 你们都比我资历深 |
[05:26] | I don’t know that my opinion matters. | 我的观点不重要 |
[05:28] | Your opinion matters. | 你的观点很重要 |
[05:30] | Now what do you think is the best way to go? | 你觉得哪个主意比较好 |
[05:31] | – It’s somewhere in the middle. – No, Peggy. | -折中一下吧 -不行 佩奇 |
[05:33] | There’s a right and there’s a wrong. | 要么对 要么错 |
[05:36] | How could that be? | 怎么可能 |
[05:37] | What you’re really saying is there’s you and there’s him. | 你是想说 要么选你要么选他吧 |
[05:40] | And I don’t know how I became | 我不知道我怎么就成了 |
[05:41] | in charge of turning this into a collaboration. | 那个努力让两方通力合作的人 |
[05:43] | Isn’t that your job? | 这不应该是你的工作吗 |
[05:45] | You’re both demanding and you’re both pigheaded. | 你们两个都是既苛刻又固执 |
[05:47] | You’re the same person sometimes. | 有的时候简直是一摸一样 |
[05:50] | The difference is that he’s interested in the idea | 唯一不同的是 他是对好创意感兴趣 |
[05:52] | and you’re interested in your idea. | 而你只对自己的创意感兴趣 |
[05:56] | He’s interested in his idea. Don’t let him fool you. | 他也只对自己的创意感兴趣 别让他骗了你 |
[05:59] | Well, he never makes me feel this way. | 我从来不觉得他骗了我 |
[06:02] | He doesn’t know you. | 他不了解你 |
[06:19] | Henry said you were leaving. | 亨利说你们要走了 |
[06:21] | He just had to make one phone call, | 他走之前得打通电话 |
[06:23] | which turned out to be two. | 现在变成两通 |
[06:25] | Full house, I see. | 我看人满了 |
[06:27] | He should be off in a minute. | 他应该马上就出来了 |
[06:28] | Well, he’s a lucky man. But not as lucky as me, | 他是个幸运的男人 但没我幸运 |
[06:30] | because I wanted to be alone with you all night. | 因为我今晚想与你独处 |
[06:33] | He’ll be out in a minute. | 他马上就要出来了 |
[06:35] | I don’t think you heard. | 我觉得你没听懂 |
[06:38] | I want to be alone with you all night. | 我说我今晚想与你共度整夜 |
[06:43] | Mr. Dell, I have three children. | 戴尔先生 我有三个孩子 |
[06:45] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[06:47] | No, look at me. | 不 看着我 |
[06:50] | Can you believe I’ve had three children? | 你相信我生过三个孩子吗 |
[07:02] | How was your evening, Stew? | 今晚怎么样 斯图 |
[07:04] | Raised a lot of money. | 筹到了不少钱 |
[07:07] | Darling, shall we? | 亲爱的 走吧 |
[07:16] | – What’s going on? – There was an incident. | -怎么回事 -出了点意外 |
[07:19] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[07:21] | – They hurt you. – I’m fine, honey. | -你受伤了 -我没事 亲爱的 |
[07:23] | He was getting off the subway and two guys stabbed him. | 他下地铁的时候被两个男人刺伤了 |
[07:26] | – What? – Hey, I don’t want to worry her, man. | -什么 -哥们儿 我不想让她担心 |
[07:29] | I’m sorry, but I’m trying to get it straight. | 很抱歉 但我只想把事实说清楚 |
[07:31] | And, frankly, she should know so she can keep up her defense. | 而且老实说 她应该知情 以提高警惕 |
[07:34] | – Jesus, what happened? – Are we done here? | -老天 到底怎么回事 -我们完事了吗 |
[07:37] | For a reporter, this is missing detail. | 作为报告人 这里有些细节缺失 |
[07:40] | And if you’d waited at the hospital, | 如果你听从指示 |
[07:42] | as you were instructed, we’d be done. | 老实呆在医院的话 我们早就完事了 |
[07:45] | But for some reason you didn’t. | 但不知道为什么你没有 |
[07:47] | I filled out the form. | 我填过表格了 |
[07:49] | Come on, were they colored or Puerto Rican? | 拜托 他们是黑人还是波多黎各人 |
[07:52] | Or white? | 你怎么不说白人 |
[07:53] | I’m from Brooklyn and I always keep my eyes down. | 我从布鲁克林来的 从来都低头走路 |
[07:57] | Could you describe the shoes? | 那你能告诉我他们穿什么鞋吗 |
[07:59] | Look, both of us have done our civic duty. | 听着 我们都尽了各自的公民义务 |
[08:01] | So, respectfully, I think you should go. | 所以我觉得你可以走了 |
[08:10] | I’d get one of these. | 我建议你去买一个这个 |
[08:14] | Good evening, ma’am. | 晚安 女士 |
[08:18] | Can you believe those questions? | 你敢相信他问的这些问题吗 |
[08:20] | – Fascist pig! – Shut up, Abe! | -这些法西斯猪 -闭嘴 艾博 |
[08:23] | You don’t know what they look like? | 你怎么会不知道他们的长相 |
[08:24] | You have a photographic memory. | 你可是过目不忘 |
[08:26] | Peg, I’m not gonna give him an excuse | 佩奇 我不会给他一个 |
[08:27] | to shake down every kid that walks through this neighborhood. | 严厉搜查这个社区所有孩子的理由 |
[08:29] | What about the one that stabbed you? | 那刺伤你的那个怎么办 |
[08:31] | This is a police state | 这是个极权国家 |
[08:32] | and we’re gonna have to fight, okay? | 我们必须与之斗争 |
[08:34] | They did it in Prague. They did it in Paris. | 布拉格是这么做的 巴黎也是 |
[08:36] | And, believe it or not, we’re gonna have to do it here, too. | 不管你信不信 我们在这里也要这么做 |
[08:38] | That doesn’t mean protecting criminals. | 那不代表要包庇罪犯 |
[08:40] | Listen, baby, it’s my right to tell whomever whatever I want. | 听着宝贝儿 我想说什么是我的权利 |
[08:44] | But you can keep talking | 但你可以继续说 |
[08:45] | because everything you say is going in my story. | 因为你说的所有话都会写进我的故事里 |
[08:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:49] | It’s just fascinating, the attitudes I’m encountering. | 我见识到的看法可真是奇妙 |
[08:52] | But why would you side with the cops? | 但你为什么站在警察那边 |
[08:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:01] | I read about this. | 我读过关于这个的文章 |
[09:05] | You obviously had a traumatic experience | 你刚经历了创伤 |
[09:10] | not unlike combat. | 和在战场一样 |
[09:11] | So I’m going to let you do whatever you’re doing. | 所以我会让你做你想做的事 |
[09:15] | Don’t patronize me. | 不要可怜我 |
[09:18] | Those kids have no other recourse in this system. | 那些孩子在这个国家得不到任何帮助 |
[09:21] | – They’re animals. – They were brought here by slave ships. | -他们是禽兽 -他们是被当做奴隶运过来的 |
[09:23] | Well, I was brought here by you. | 我是被你带过来的 |
[09:25] | I don’t care if I take a loss, I’m gonna sell this shithole. | 就算亏了也无所谓 我要把这狗窝卖掉 |
[09:27] | You’re worried about me and I love you for it. | 你担心我 我很爱这样的你 |
[09:34] | Now, I don’t think I can type with this thing. | 现在我套着这玩意没法打字了 |
[09:35] | Get my Olympia. Help me get some of this down. | 把我的打字机拿来 帮我把这些打下来 |
[09:38] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[09:49] | This is nice. | 好丰盛啊 |
[09:52] | It’s Thursday. Told you I was making dinner. | 今天周四 我说过我要做晚饭的 |
[09:58] | Sit down. | 来坐吧 |
[10:04] | How was your day? | 你今天过得怎样 |
[10:06] | How was yours? | 你又过得怎样 |
[10:09] | It was… | 我过得 |
[10:10] | Ugh, it was terrible. | 遭透了 |
[10:13] | I don’t even know if I want to talk about it. | 我都不想提 |
[10:16] | What’s for dinner? | 晚饭吃什么 |
[10:18] | I think they hate me. | 我觉得他们讨厌我 |
[10:20] | They just gave you a second part. | 他们刚给了你第二个角色 |
[10:23] | I feel like an idiot because they keep telling me | 我觉得自己像白痴 因为他们老跟我说 |
[10:25] | they can’t tell the twins apart. | 看不出双胞胎的区别 |
[10:27] | I think I’m playing them very differently. | 我觉得自己演得风格迥异 |
[10:29] | It’s not like it’s never been done before. | 此前也有过一人分饰两角的例子啊 |
[10:31] | Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[10:34] | I told Mel I didn’t want to be a cliche. | 我跟梅尔说我不想毫无新意 |
[10:36] | Then he starts rapping about | 然后他就喋喋不休地说 |
[10:38] | how they’re two halves of the same person | 这两个角色是一个人的两面 |
[10:41] | and they want the same thing, | 她们渴望得到相同的东西 |
[10:42] | but they’re trying to get it in different ways. | 但却通过不同的方式争取 |
[10:56] | Listen, would you mind if we just go in and turn on the set? | 要不我们现在回房看电视吧 |
[11:00] | I’m really not hungry. | 我不是很饿 |
[11:01] | Did you have a bad day? | 你今天不顺利吗 |
[11:05] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[11:08] | Go lay down. I’ll clean up. | 去躺下休息吧 我来收拾 |
[11:12] | I already packed your bag for Bobby’s camp. | 我已经帮你准备好跟博比露营的行李了 |
[11:18] | Tomorrow’s another day. | 明天又是崭新的一天 |
[11:28] | John, could you give us some privacy? | 约翰 能给我们点私人空间吗 |
[11:36] | Was the evening a success? | 今晚还成功吗 |
[11:37] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[11:42] | Well, I– | 我 |
[11:44] | I found it fascinating as usual | 我觉得看着你大显身手 |
[11:47] | watching you work your magic. | 跟往常一样精彩 |
[11:50] | And while you were watching me, | 你在看我的时候 |
[11:52] | everyone was watching you, weren’t they? | 每个人都在看你 不是吗 |
[12:02] | Stewart did everything but grab your ass. | 斯图尔特献尽殷勤就差没捏你屁股了 |
[12:08] | I didn’t notice. | 我没注意到 |
[12:09] | What did he say to you? | 他跟你说了些什么 |
[12:15] | I don’t want to get anyone in trouble. | 我不想给任何人惹麻烦 |
[12:17] | Word for word. | 一字一句告诉我 |
[12:23] | He said he wanted to be alone with me. | 他说想和我单独在一起 |
[12:29] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[12:32] | All night. | 一整晚 |
[12:44] | Daddy, I don’t want him running on the steps. | 爸爸 我不想让他在楼梯上跑 |
[12:47] | Why not? Kids are supposed to run. | 干嘛不 小孩就得跑来跑去的 |
[12:49] | Ellery, come down. | 埃勒里 下来吧 |
[12:52] | We don’t have any steps in the apartment. | 我们家里没有楼梯 |
[12:53] | He’s not good at them. | 他不怎么会爬楼梯 |
[12:57] | So what do you think, girls? | 你们觉得怎样 女士们 |
[13:00] | See any resemblance? | 长得像吗 |
[13:02] | He’s very handsome. | 他很帅 |
[13:04] | So, Ellery, take a good look. | 埃勒里 瞧瞧看 |
[13:06] | Who’s your type? | 哪个是你喜欢的款 |
[13:09] | Hello, Margaret. | 你好 玛格丽特 |
[13:11] | I’ll tell you mine later. | 我过会告诉你我喜欢的型 |
[13:12] | It’s nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:14] | Oh, he’s precious. How old is he? | 他真可爱 多大了 |
[13:17] | He’s four. He’s having a special day with Pop-pop. | 4岁 他要和帅外公一起度过特别的一天 |
[13:20] | We’re going to the zoo and maybe the movies. | 我们会去动物园 可能还要看电影 |
[13:23] | So it’s just a regular workday. | 那跟你平常的工作日也没什么不同嘛 |
[13:26] | Don’t fill him full of junk. | 别给他吃垃圾食品 |
[13:28] | Can’t promise that. | 不敢保证哦 |
[13:32] | Wave good-bye, swabby. | 跟大家挥手拜拜 小水手 |
[13:34] | We’re shoving off. | 我们起航了 |
[13:39] | How many times have you met with Harry? | 你跟哈里见过几次 |
[13:40] | Too many. Don’t waste my time like Crane. | 很多次了 别像克雷恩一样浪费我时间 |
[13:43] | I’m a headhunter, not a fan club. | 我是猎头 不是追星族 |
[13:45] | Fine, let’s talk about me. | 好吧 那谈谈我吧 |
[13:48] | Let’s talk about Burt Peterson. | 我们谈谈伯特·彼得森吧 |
[13:50] | I got him a vice presidency at McCann. | 我让他当上了麦肯广告的副总裁 |
[13:52] | If he keeps his head down, he’s set for life. | 要是他保持低调 就能稳坐到底 |
[13:55] | But the merger was fresh. I don’t know your situation. | 不过你们公司刚兼并 我还不清楚你的情况 |
[13:59] | You weren’t very straight on the phone. | 你在电话里也不肯直说 |
[14:01] | You think they’re gonna cut you loose? | 你觉得他们会炒了你吗 |
[14:03] | How come you didn’t get yourself a job? | 你自己怎么就没捞个好工作 |
[14:07] | That’s a Yankee wrinkle. | 那可是个敏感话题 |
[14:09] | – You interested in my business? – No. | -你对我的事感兴趣吗 -不是 |
[14:12] | Well, if we sat down a couple of months ago, | 要是我们早几个月见面 |
[14:16] | this would have been a different conversation. | 这次的谈话就大不相同了 |
[14:17] | Nothing’s changed. I’ll show you my Rolodex. | 什么都没变 我会给你看我的人脉网 |
[14:19] | It’s not that. | 不是这事 |
[14:21] | It’s your lack of a role in the management structure. | 而是你在管理层没有地位 |
[14:23] | Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce | 斯特林 库珀 德雷柏 普莱斯 |
[14:24] | Cutler Gleason and Chaough? | 卡特勒 格里森和赵 |
[14:26] | Who the hell’s in charge? | 到底谁掌权 |
[14:27] | Two of those men are as dead as doornails. | 其中两个已经死了 |
[14:29] | There’s still a lot of chiefs and only a couple of Indians. | 还是官多兵少啊 |
[14:32] | And a lot of questions. | 还有许多问题 |
[14:34] | What the hell happened with Vicks? | 维克制药是怎么回事 |
[14:38] | So… | 那么 |
[14:40] | paint me a new portrait. | 给我重新定位下吧 |
[14:42] | I’m glad you said that. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[14:44] | How about seeing things from the client side? | 试着从客户的角度来看一下问题怎么样 |
[14:46] | There’s a head of marketing job in Wichita | 在堪萨斯州威奇托有个市场主管的职位 |
[14:48] | that you’d be perfect for. | 非常适合你 |
[14:49] | Anything back here on Earth? | 有不那么偏远的吗 |
[14:52] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[14:53] | I’ve always liked you, Campbell, | 我一直挺欣赏你 坎贝尔 |
[14:54] | so forgive me for saying this, | 所以我这么说你别生气 |
[14:56] | but if you do a little better, I can do a lot better. | 你得够出色 我才能帮你找到好职位 |
[14:59] | I don’t know what else I can do. | 我实在是走投无路了 |
[15:04] | I’ve been you | 我也曾经这样 |
[15:06] | and I went on interviews | 我不断地去面试 |
[15:07] | and I realized I was filling the room with desperation. | 却发现我总是给人带来负面能量 |
[15:12] | Five cents worth of free advice. | 送你句忠告 |
[15:15] | You’ve got to spend less time in this place | 别总在外面住 |
[15:17] | and more at home. | 多陪陪妻女 |
[15:19] | This is a reluctant necessity. | 我不得已才住这 |
[15:21] | My mother’s run amok. | 我妈就是个疯婆子 |
[15:23] | Pete, one day I looked in the mirror | 皮特 有一天我扪心自问 |
[15:27] | and I realized I had regrets because I didn’t understand | 发现我懊悔不已 因为我未曾发觉 |
[15:29] | the wellspring of my confidence. | 我自信的源泉其实来自于 |
[15:31] | Gin? | 金酒吗 |
[15:33] | My family. | 我的家庭 |
[15:35] | My family is a constant distraction. | 我的家庭一直在分散着我的精力 |
[15:38] | You better manage that | 你连个家都管不好 |
[15:40] | or you’re not gonna manage anything. | 又如何指望能成大事呢 |
[15:51] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[16:04] | Can you help me? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[16:06] | I’m occupied at the moment, sir. | 我正忙着呢 先生 |
[16:21] | Hello there. | 小姐好啊 |
[16:24] | Oh. Are you lost, too? | 你也迷路了吗 |
[16:28] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[16:29] | I’m trying to get some gas. | 就是来加油 |
[16:32] | Lady asked for directions. | 这位女士来问路的 |
[16:34] | Fill ‘er up with regular. | 就加普通的油吧 |
[16:38] | Where’s Henry? | 亨利人呢 |
[16:40] | He’s coming tomorrow. | 他明天来 |
[16:42] | I’m surprised you were able to get away. | 我很惊讶你也能有闲工夫出来 |
[16:46] | Where are you staying? | 你住哪里 |
[16:48] | Somewhere over here. | 这儿附近 |
[16:54] | Just go down here. Stay on here a mile and a half | 从这里下去 直走大约1.5英里 |
[16:56] | till you get to the big mill. Make a left. | 看到个大磨坊 左拐 |
[16:58] | Go back through town till the railroad tracks. | 往回直走 穿过小镇 直到铁路 |
[17:01] | Hang a right over the bridge | 右拐穿过桥 |
[17:02] | and then you come to the little mill. | 就能看到一座小磨坊 |
[17:05] | Do any of the roads have names? | 这些路都没名字吗 |
[17:07] | Follow me. | 跟我走吧 |
[17:15] | Fleischmann’s just called. | 弗莱希曼公司刚打来电话 |
[17:17] | See? You were worried for nothing. | 瞧 就说你是瞎操心了 |
[17:19] | Well, they just requested | 他们要求我们提供 |
[17:20] | some more recent figures on market share. | 关于市场份额的进一步数据 |
[17:23] | I’ll handle it. | 交给我吧 |
[17:24] | Peggy, may I speak with you? Go ahead. | 佩奇 能借一步说话吗 你去忙吧 |
[17:31] | What the hell were you doing back there? | 你刚才在那是什么意思 |
[17:33] | You didn’t want me to talk. | 你不是不让我说话嘛 |
[17:34] | I didn’t talk. That was the plan. Did you want me to talk? | 我就不说 都计划好的 你想让我说话吗 |
[17:37] | – No, you touched my hand. – What? | -不是 你摸到我的手了 -什么 |
[17:40] | When you handed me the board. | 你递给我展板的时候 |
[17:42] | What? No, I didn’t. | 什么 我才没有 |
[17:44] | Yes, you did. And you can’t do that in a presentation. | 你碰了 做展示的时候你可不能这样 |
[17:47] | I doubt anyone saw that | 我觉得别人应该不会注意到 |
[17:48] | because I didn’t even know I did it. | 我自己都没印象 |
[17:49] | It jarred me. | 那吓了我一跳 |
[17:50] | And when I finally caught up, then you smiled. | 我好不容易缓过神来 你还冲着我笑 |
[17:52] | You can’t smile at me like that. | 你怎么能那样对我笑 |
[17:55] | I never should have kissed you. | 我当时真不该吻你的 |
[18:02] | I assumed we were forgetting about that. | 我以为我们彼此都把那事忘了 |
[18:08] | I forgot it. | 我忘了 |
[18:10] | Well, I haven’t. | 我还没忘 |
[18:18] | What an old tune. | 真是老戏码了 |
[18:21] | The boss in love with his protege. | 老板爱上自己的得力手下 |
[18:24] | Is this all me? Because that’ll help. | 是我自作多情吗 是就好了 |
[18:28] | I think about it. | 我也老想那事 |
[18:31] | Well, we can’t. I have someone, you have someone. | 但我们不能 你我身边都已有人陪伴 |
[18:34] | And believe me, I’ve considered it a lot further than that. | 相信我 关于这个我考虑得远不止此 |
[18:38] | I didn’t know you felt this way. | 我不知道你是这么想的 |
[18:45] | I don’t want to, that’s the point. | 我也不愿意这样 这才是重点 |
[18:48] | Now I realize I never should have brought it up. | 现在我才意识到我根本不该提这事 |
[18:52] | Do you want me to work someplace else? | 那你希望我去别家工作吗 |
[18:55] | No. | 不 |
[18:56] | Of course not. | 当然不用 |
[19:09] | Come on, you have to do it. | 好啦 你一定要这么做的 |
[19:13] | And the left. | 左手也是 |
[19:15] | Father Abraham had seven sons, seven sons | 亚伯拉罕老爹有7个儿子 7个儿子 |
[19:19] | And seven sons had Father Abraham. | 7个儿子都有一个老爹亚伯拉罕 |
[19:23] | Daddy, you came! | 爸爸 你来了 |
[19:27] | You didn’t tell him I was here? | 你没跟他说我也在这 |
[19:28] | I wanted it to be a surprise. | 我想给他个惊喜 |
[19:31] | You catch any fish? | 你钓到鱼了没 |
[19:32] | Damn it, I made you a wallet, but it’s back in my cabin. | 该死 我给你做了个钱包 可落在小屋了 |
[19:35] | Bobby, language. | 博比 注意用词 |
[19:37] | We’ll get it later. | 我们待会儿去拿 |
[19:42] | Mommy said we can have anything we want. | 妈妈说想吃什么就随便点 |
[19:46] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[19:47] | This is my mom and dad. | 这是我的妈妈和爸爸 |
[19:51] | That’s Bobby Two. He’s shy. | 那是博比2号 他很害羞 |
[19:54] | Are you Bobby or Bobby One? | 那你是博比还是博比1号 |
[19:55] | I’m Bobby Five. | 我是博比5号 |
[19:56] | It’s sad. There’s no Bobby One anymore. | 真可惜 博比1号已经不在了 |
[19:59] | Because of Bobby Kennedy? | 因为博比·肯尼迪死了吗 |
[20:01] | No, he went home. | 不是 他回家了而已 |
[20:03] | Do you want me to get the waitress so you can get a drink? | 用不用我叫服务员来 给你点杯酒 |
[20:07] | – Is that possible? – No. | -这能喝酒吗 -不行 |
[20:10] | Mommy’s having a chef salad and I’m having a cheeseburger. | 妈妈点了份厨师沙拉 我点了份芝士汉堡 |
[20:12] | What do you want so I can order? | 你想吃什么我来给你点 |
[20:16] | What’s good here? | 这里什么好吃 |
[20:17] | I’m afraid nothing. | 都不怎么样 |
[20:19] | Daddy, I want to teach you this song. | 爸爸 我来教你唱这首歌吧 |
[20:21] | Just do what I do. | 跟着我做 |
[20:23] | Father Abraham had seven sons, seven sons | 亚伯拉罕老爹有7个儿子 7个儿子 |
[20:27] | And seven sons had Father Abraham | 7个儿子有老爹亚伯拉罕 |
[20:31] | And they never laughed, ha ha | 他们从不欢笑 |
[20:33] | And they never cried, boo-hoo | 他们从不哭泣 |
[20:35] | All they did was go like this | 他们只会这样 |
[20:38] | With the right | 举起右手 |
[20:39] | Father Abraham had seven sons, seven sons | 亚伯拉罕老爹有7个儿子 7个儿子 |
[20:43] | Seven sons had Father Abraham | 7个儿子有老爹亚伯拉罕 |
[20:47] | And they never laughed, ha ha | 他们从不欢笑 |
[20:49] | And they never cried, boo-hoo | 他们从不哭泣 |
[20:51] | All they did was go like this, with the right… | 他们只会这样 举起右手 |
[20:56] | Can I walk you out? | 可以送你出去吗 |
[20:58] | Certainly, if you don’t mind waiting. | 当然 如果你不介意等一下的话 |
[21:04] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[21:06] | And, well, it’s of a personal nature | 是件私事 |
[21:09] | and thus above Clara’s security clearance. | 所以不能跟克莱拉说 |
[21:11] | How can I help you? | 需要我帮你做什么 |
[21:15] | Do you feel my attention to business has been dilute? | 你觉得我对工作的关注减少了吗 |
[21:27] | How personal is this conversation? | 我们的对话有多私密 |
[21:31] | I’m being pulled in a million directions. | 我被太多事情牵扯精力 |
[21:34] | My wife, my child, my mother. | 我的妻子 孩子和母亲 |
[21:37] | I can’t solve those problems, Pete. | 那些问题我帮不上忙 皮特 |
[21:39] | I have those problems. | 我也有同样的问题 |
[21:41] | I live with my mother. | 我和我妈妈一起住 |
[21:42] | Has your mother exhausted every nursing agency? | 你妈也把每个看护都累得精疲力尽吗 |
[21:45] | No, but she’s exhausted me. | 不 她把我累得精疲力尽 |
[21:50] | The options are my home and a home, | 我要么让她住我家 要么给她找养老院 |
[21:52] | neither of which will make me feel better. | 两样都让我不好受 |
[21:55] | I am sorry to hear that. | 听到这个我很难过 |
[21:58] | Do you want to get supper? | 想不想一起吃晚饭 |
[21:59] | I can’t. I have plans. | 不行 我有约了 |
[22:07] | Thank you, Joan. | 谢谢你 琼 |
[22:09] | – For what? – I don’t know. | -谢我什么 -我不知道 |
[22:17] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[22:19] | Oh, I’m a little damp. | 我身上有点湿 |
[22:21] | Did it finally rain? | 终于下雨了吗 |
[22:23] | No, but I walked. | 不 我走过来的 |
[22:24] | This was cold when I left. | 我出发时酒还是冰的 |
[22:26] | You walked from the West Side? | 你从西区走过来的吗 |
[22:29] | What an incredible space. | 你家真漂亮 |
[22:32] | Did you do this yourself? | 你自己装修的吗 |
[22:33] | Oh, I had a little help. | 我找了些人帮忙 |
[22:36] | Arlene, you read about the shootings in the park, didn’t you? | 艾琳 你看到公园里枪击案的报道了吧 |
[22:40] | I’m not gonna let a few lunatics | 我不会让几个疯子 |
[22:41] | ruin a gorgeous night like this. | 毁了这样一个美好的夜晚 |
[22:50] | Should I go get my script? | 我该去拿我的剧本吗 |
[22:52] | Megan, darling, | 梅根 亲爱的 |
[22:55] | you’re a good actress | 你是个好演员 |
[22:56] | on your way to becoming, well, | 你至少会成为 |
[22:58] | at least a successful one. | 一名成功的演员 |
[23:00] | There’s nothing I can tell you about that script. | 关于那剧本我没有什么能告诉你的 |
[23:02] | I came over here because I’m worried about you. | 我过来是因为担心你 |
[23:05] | Am I gonna get fired? | 我会被开除吗 |
[23:09] | I remember my first job. | 我还记得我的第一份工作 |
[23:11] | Believe it or not, in radio. | 信不信由你 我当时在电台 |
[23:13] | “Against the Storm.” | 广播剧《迎战暴风雨》 |
[23:14] | Very classy, a lot of big words, high morals. | 是部很经典的作品 充满大话和说教 |
[23:19] | And my agent, who I later learned | 我的经纪人 |
[23:21] | was angling to sign Roger DeKoven, | 当时正想方设法签下罗杰·徳考文 |
[23:23] | told me my voice was childish. | 他对我说我的声音很幼稚 |
[23:25] | And every day I would vacillate between | 于是每一天我都纠结于 |
[23:27] | “Arlene, you’re wonderful” | “艾琳 你很棒” |
[23:28] | and “Arlene, you’re caca.” | 还是”艾琳 你烂透了” |
[23:31] | Which was it? | 哪个赢了 |
[23:33] | Honestly? | 说实话吗 |
[23:36] | I was wonderful. | 我很棒 |
[23:44] | You should go inside. | 你该进屋去 |
[23:46] | You’ll get eaten alive out here. | 在外面会被蚊子咬死的 |
[23:48] | You know mosquitos ignore me. | 你知道蚊子都不咬我的 |
[23:50] | In those shorts? | 穿着短裤也不咬吗 |
[23:56] | Did you find a bottle? | 你找到酒了吗 |
[24:00] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:15] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[24:25] | I loved camp. | 我曾很喜欢露营 |
[24:29] | I never went. | 我从没去过 |
[24:32] | Yes, you did. | 你去过的 |
[24:35] | Remember when we went to Lake Champlain with my parents? | 记得那次和我父母一起去尚普兰湖吗 |
[24:40] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[24:42] | And you got in a horrible fight with my father | 你和我爸因为谁该背行李的问题 |
[24:44] | about who would carry the luggage. | 大吵了一架 |
[24:48] | And then we went in the woods and made Sally. | 然后我们到森林里 创造了萨丽 |
[24:54] | I don’t understand her. | 我搞不懂她 |
[24:57] | Henry says she’s a lot like you. | 亨利说她很像你 |
[25:00] | How would he know? | 他怎么会知道 |
[25:02] | He says she reminds him of you. | 他说萨丽让他想起你 |
[25:04] | I think she’s a lot like you. | 我觉得她很像你 |
[25:09] | Bobby reminds me of my father. | 博比让我想起我父亲 |
[25:12] | So bossy. | 专横跋扈 |
[25:15] | All the teenagers of the world are in revolt. | 世界上所有青少年都很叛逆 |
[25:25] | What were we like? | 我们那时是什么样 |
[25:28] | You and me? | 你和我吗 |
[25:35] | When I saw you earlier today | 今天早些时候我看着你 |
[25:36] | I thought for a second, “Who is that man?” | 有一瞬我在想”这个男人是谁” |
[25:41] | And I forgot how mad I was at you. | 我忘了自己有多生你的气 |
[25:47] | Ugh, I don’t know what’s happened, but I’m all bit up. | 不知怎么回事 我被咬了满身的包 |
[26:23] | Close the door. You’ll let the bugs in. | 关上门 不然会有虫子进来的 |
[26:45] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[26:47] | Waiting for you to tell me to stop. | 等你制止我 |
[27:04] | What did you think when you saw me? | 你看到我时是怎么想的 |
[27:07] | That you are as beautiful as the day I met you. | 想着现在的你 和我初遇时一样美丽 |
[27:21] | So finally I said to Mel, | 我终于跟梅尔说了 |
[27:23] | “I’m either his mother or his girlfriend. | 我要么是他妈 要么是他女友 |
[27:25] | I can’t be both.” | 我没办法身兼两个角色 |
[27:27] | That’s bad writing. | 剧本写得真烂 |
[27:29] | You’re so lucky he’s at work. | 你真幸运 他说话有分量 |
[27:31] | Please, dear, that’s a complex relationship. | 得了吧 亲爱的 个中关系很复杂 |
[27:34] | But he understands what you do | 但是他理解你的事业 |
[27:36] | and he wants you to be great. | 并且希望你做好 |
[27:38] | And he’s always proud of you. I’ve seen it. | 他一直以你为傲 我看出来了 |
[27:41] | Don’s very proud of you. | 唐也以你为傲 |
[27:43] | You can tell by how protective he is. | 从他对你的占有欲就能看出来 |
[27:48] | It’s been so different. | 那不一样 |
[27:50] | You know, we worked together | 我们以前一起工作 |
[27:52] | and I left to pursue this. | 然后我辞了职来追求演艺事业 |
[27:55] | And he was so encouraging. | 他很是鼓励 |
[27:57] | And then you started succeeding. | 你现在也踏上了成功之路 |
[28:00] | He’s old-fashioned. | 他是守旧派 |
[28:01] | He’ll get used to it. | 他会习惯的 |
[28:04] | I think he did. | 我觉得他已经习惯了 |
[28:06] | And I think he got used to me not being around | 而且我觉得他习惯了我不在他身边 |
[28:09] | and having a bunch of problems that he couldn’t solve. | 出现一堆他不能解决的问题 |
[28:14] | And I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[28:16] | if it’s him or me, but… | 是他还是我的原因 不过 |
[28:20] | I feel so lonely. | 我很寂寞 |
[28:28] | Arlene. | 艾琳 |
[28:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:31] | I want to make you feel better. | 我想安慰你 |
[28:33] | This isn’t the way. | 不是这么安慰的 |
[28:37] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[28:41] | I can’t believe you. | 你真令人难以置信 |
[28:43] | I’m trusting you | 我信任你 |
[28:44] | and you’re taking advantage of every private moment. | 你却想趁每一次的私密瞬间都占便宜 |
[28:48] | Well, what was I supposed to think? | 那我该怎么想 |
[28:51] | You invited me over. | 是你请我来的 |
[28:53] | Your husband’s not here. | 你的丈夫不在家 |
[28:55] | Two bottles of wine to go over a scene | 两杯酒下肚 这种场景 |
[28:57] | a child could understand. | 小孩子都能明白 |
[28:58] | “I’m so lonely.” | 我很寂寞 |
[29:00] | I work with you and your husband is my boss. | 我是你同事 你丈夫是我的老板 |
[29:03] | And now what am I supposed to do? | 现在我该怎么办 |
[29:04] | Am I gonna be punished for not doing something | 我会因为不想做你不停在尝试的事 |
[29:07] | that you won’t stop trying to do? | 而受到惩罚吗 |
[29:09] | Megan, it’s okay to say no. | 梅根 你可以拒绝的 |
[29:11] | But you don’t have to embarrass me. | 但你不用让我感到难堪啊 |
[29:15] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 对不起 我不是有意的 |
[29:19] | No, stop it. | 不 别这样 |
[29:20] | You’re a tease. | 你真会卖弄风骚 |
[29:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:25] | No, I’m fine with being a tease. | 不 我是在说卖弄风骚 |
[29:31] | Well, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[29:32] | just learn the lines. | 记住台词就行了 |
[29:34] | Two characters is tough, but you know what Olivier says, | 两个角色挺难演的 但你知道奥利维尔的名言 |
[29:38] | let the wig do the work. | 让假发施展魔法吧 |
[29:41] | I’m gonna go before I– | 我得趁早走了 别待会儿… |
[29:44] | well, it’s too late for that, isn’t it? | 不过现在也来不及了 是吧 |
[29:47] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[29:50] | No hard feelings. | 你别担心 |
[29:53] | Status quo ante bellum. | 维持以前的状态吧 |
[29:55] | Everything as it was. | 一切如常 |
[30:18] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[30:32] | Do you feel guilty? | 你有愧疚感吗 |
[30:34] | No. | 没有 |
[30:36] | This happened a long time ago. | 这个很久以前就发生过了 |
[30:49] | Ugh, menthols. | 薄荷味 |
[30:52] | I don’t miss that. | 我可不想念那个 |
[31:01] | Is this what it would have been like if we’d stayed together? | 如果我们当初没分开 会不会就是现在这样 |
[31:07] | I don’t think about that anymore. | 我已经不去想那个了 |
[31:11] | I’m happy in my life. | 我的生活很快乐 |
[31:14] | Let’s just enjoy this. | 尽情享受现在就行了 |
[31:17] | But you used to? | 但你曾经想过 |
[31:21] | What are you thinking right now? | 你现在在想什么 |
[31:24] | I’m thinking about how different you are, | 我在想你事前和事后 |
[31:27] | before and after. | 是有多么的不同 |
[31:31] | I love the way you look at me when you’re like this. | 我喜欢你现在这样看着我 |
[31:35] | But then I watch it decay. | 而后你的目光渐渐暗淡 |
[31:39] | I can only hold your attention so long. | 我只能短暂地吸引你的注意力 |
[31:47] | Why is sex the definition of being close to someone? | 为什么要用性来定义亲密 |
[31:53] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[31:55] | but it is for me. | 但是对我来说是这样的 |
[31:57] | It is for most people. | 对大部分人来说都是这样的 |
[32:00] | Just because you climb a mountain doesn’t mean you love it. | 人爬山 不代表他喜欢山 |
[32:04] | Climbing a mountain? | 爬山 |
[32:05] | Is that what making love is to you? | 做爱对你来说就是这样吗 |
[32:08] | If we’d lied here together with you in my arms, | 如果我搂着你 就这么躺着 |
[32:11] | I would have felt just as close. | 我一样会觉得我们很亲近 |
[32:15] | Not the rest of it. I don’t know. | 不是因为其余的因素 我不知道 |
[32:19] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[32:22] | It doesn’t mean that much to me. | 对我来说没那么重要 |
[32:26] | Is it the same with Megan? | 与梅根在一起时也是这样吗 |
[32:30] | Why do you want to talk about that? | 你为什么想提她 |
[32:33] | That poor girl. | 可怜的女孩 |
[32:39] | She doesn’t know that loving you | 她不知道爱你 |
[32:42] | is the worst way to get to you. | 是走进你心里的最糟糕方式 |
[33:05] | Are you sure you don’t want to just hold me? | 你确定你不想只搂着我吗 |
[33:31] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[33:32] | Oh, thank God. What are you doing in here? | 谢天谢地 你在这里做什么 |
[33:35] | I was just fixing the window. | 我只是在修窗户 |
[33:37] | What the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生什么了 |
[33:39] | I’ll replace it tomorrow when I get back from work. | 我明天下班回来会换掉它的 |
[33:41] | Because you’re leaving me here | 因为你要把我丢在这儿 |
[33:42] | after someone threw a rock through our window? | 都有人向我们的窗户里砸过石头了 |
[33:44] | That’s not what happened. | 事情不是这样的 |
[33:46] | Well, I came in here and there’s glass all over the floor | 我进门看到满地玻璃 |
[33:49] | and you’re holding a rock. | 你还拿着一块石头 |
[33:51] | I’m tired of being interrogated in my own home. | 我厌倦了在自己家被审问 |
[33:55] | Do you think they saw you talking to the police? | 他们会不会看到你跟警察说话了 |
[33:57] | If you’re gonna let your imagination run wild, | 如果你真要胡思乱想 |
[33:59] | come to the paper with me tonight. | 今晚跟我一起去报社算了 |
[34:00] | Abe, I have to go to work tomorrow. | 艾博 我明天要上班 |
[34:02] | And this is our bedroom. | 这是我们的卧室 |
[34:03] | Someone was in our yard. | 有人在我们院子里 |
[34:06] | I’m really scared here. | 我真的很害怕 |
[34:07] | And you’re going to protect me? You only have one hand. | 你怎么保护我 你只有一只手 |
[34:13] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说的对 你说的对 |
[34:18] | We’ll start looking. Put it on the market. | 我们开始找新房 把现在的房子出售 |
[34:24] | You’d really do that for me? | 你真愿意为我这样做 |
[34:27] | Maybe we’re not cut out to be pioneers. | 也许我们不适合当先驱 |
[34:41] | Sleep in the parlor if you’re worried. I won’t wake you. | 如果你担心 就睡客厅 我不会吵醒你 |
[34:50] | Hello? | 你好 |
[34:50] | You took a four-year-old to see “Planet of the Apes”? | 你竟然带4岁小孩去看《人猿星球》 |
[34:54] | He’s been having nightmares all night. | 他做了一整夜恶梦 |
[34:56] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[34:58] | He wanted to see that. | 是他自己要看的 |
[34:59] | He doesn’t decide that. | 他还没能力做决定 |
[35:02] | Well, Don took his kid. | 唐也带孩子看了 |
[35:03] | Don Draper, Father of the Year. | 唐·德雷柏 年度最佳父亲 |
[35:06] | Margaret, honey, he loved it. | 玛格丽特 亲爱的 他喜欢那电影 |
[35:08] | Put him on, | 让他跟我通话 |
[35:09] | I’ll do Dr. Zaius again. He laughs like an idiot. | 我再模仿下佐斯博士 逗他笑死 |
[35:11] | The Forbidden Zone was once a paradise. | “禁地曾经是一个天堂” |
[35:14] | You’re not funny, Daddy. | 一点不好笑 爸爸 |
[35:16] | We’ll probably have to get rid of the dog; | 我们恐怕不能养狗了 |
[35:17] | he’s that afraid of fur. | 他害怕有毛的东西 |
[35:21] | Listen, I saw “The Golem” When I was his age. | 听着 我在他那么大时看了恐怖片《泥人》 |
[35:23] | You don’t even know what scary is. | 你根本不知道什么才是真正的恐惧 |
[35:25] | I was fine. It’s not my fault. | 我就没什么事 这不是我的错 |
[35:27] | Yeah, you’re right. It’s my fault. | 对 你说的对 是我的错 |
[35:30] | For letting you talk me into having a four-year-old | 我不该被你说服 让你这个老小孩 |
[35:32] | watch another four-year-old. | 去照顾另一个小孩 |
[35:34] | Listen to me, young lady, you calm down this minute. | 听我说 小姐 立刻冷静下来 |
[35:37] | No, Daddy, you listen to me. | 不 爸爸 你听我说 |
[35:39] | You can keep up your fantasy of acting like a father, | 你可以继续幻想自己是个好爸爸 |
[35:41] | but your grandfather days are done. | 但你别想再照顾你外孙了 |
[35:43] | I’m sorry you’re upset. I’m coming over. | 很抱歉让你生气 我这就过去 |
[35:46] | – I’ll calm him down. – No. | -我去安慰他 -不用 |
[35:48] | And call Mother next time you want to see him | 下次你想见他叫上妈妈 |
[35:49] | ’cause she has to be there. | 因为她必须在旁监督 |
[36:22] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早安 |
[36:25] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[36:50] | It’s such a project going to the beach. | 去海滩真麻烦 |
[36:53] | Can I go get Kevin? | 要我去叫凯文吗 |
[36:54] | Let him sleep a little more. | 让他再睡一会儿 |
[36:56] | I’d love to get one of those summer rentals. | 我真想租一个夏日度假屋 |
[36:59] | Doesn’t Pete Campbell have a beach house? | 皮特·坎贝尔不是有个海滩小屋吗 |
[37:02] | I wouldn’t ask him for anything. | 我可不想欠他的人情 |
[37:03] | – Don’t you like him? – It’s not that. | -你不喜欢他吗 -不是那个原因 |
[37:07] | Actually, he’s the only person there | 事实上 他是公司里唯一一个 |
[37:09] | who’s never broken a promise to me. | 从未对我失信的人 |
[37:11] | He’s a very generous person. | 他非常慷慨 |
[37:12] | And frankly, I think he’s having a rough time. | 坦率地说 我觉得他最近不太顺 |
[37:15] | So he told you about his mother? | 他告诉你他妈妈的事了吗 |
[37:17] | No, I wish he would have. What’s wrong? | 没有 但我希望他告诉我 怎么回事 |
[37:20] | He needs a nurse. | 他需要一个看护 |
[37:22] | He’s not gonna ask you. He’s too ashamed. | 他不会问你 他太不好意思了 |
[37:25] | She back from the track already? | 她这么快就回来了 |
[37:27] | Ugh, she must have forgotten her keys. | 她肯定忘带钥匙了 |
[37:33] | Oh, hello, Roger. | 你好 罗杰 |
[37:37] | – Who are you? – It’s me, Bob Benson. | -你是谁 -是我啊 鲍勃·本森 |
[37:40] | From the office. | 公司的 |
[37:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[37:45] | Oh, I was out shopping | 我在外购物 |
[37:47] | and I realized I had misplaced some paperwork. | 然后想起来我搞错了几个文书 |
[37:50] | And I, uh– | 然后我… |
[37:53] | what are you two doing? | 你们两个在干什么 |
[37:55] | We’re leaving for the beach. | 我们要去海滩 |
[37:56] | – You know what? I should go get the car. – Good idea. | -这样吧 我先去开车 -好主意 |
[37:58] | No, Mr. Sterling is just leaving. | 不 斯特林先生正准备走 |
[38:02] | Roger, I’m sure this can wait till Monday. | 罗杰 你的事可以周一再办 |
[38:05] | Sure, absolutely. Sorry about that, Bob. | 当然 抱歉了 鲍勃 |
[38:07] | I guess we’re all a little bit out of context right now. | 我猜我们都有点晕头转向 |
[38:09] | I take no offense. | 我毫不介意 |
[38:23] | Didn’t know you were friends. | 我不知道你们还是朋友 |
[38:25] | Some people never stop working. | 有些人分不清工作和生活 |
[38:28] | I’m going to freshen up and we’ll get out of here. | 我去补妆 然后就走 |
[39:00] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[39:02] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[39:05] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[39:06] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你为什么不出声 |
[39:09] | – What do I do? – Don’t pull it out. | -我该怎么办 -别拔出来 |
[39:14] | – If I don’t make it– – Stop it. | -如果我没挺过去 -别这么说 |
[39:18] | You’re going to make it. He’s going to make it. | 你能挺住 他能挺住 |
[39:25] | Look, I don’t want you to think this is about what you did. | 听着 我不希望你认为这都是你的错 |
[39:30] | It was an accident. I feel horrible. | 这是个意外 我感觉很愧疚 |
[39:32] | No, you’re scared. | 不 你是害怕了 |
[39:35] | You’re a scared person who hides behind complacence–cy. | 你是个躲在自满背后的胆小鬼 |
[39:41] | Save your strength. You’re not making any sense. | 留点气力 你在胡言乱语 |
[39:43] | I don’t know why I thought you’d be braver. | 不知为何 我竟以为你会更勇敢 |
[39:46] | You’re… in advertising. | 因为你在广告业 |
[39:48] | Don’t do this right now. I said I was sorry. | 现在别说这些 我说过抱歉了 |
[39:53] | Your activities are offensive to my every waking moment. | 你时刻都令我不快 |
[39:57] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[40:01] | but you’ll always be the enemy. | 但你永远都是敌人 |
[40:05] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你这是要分手吗 |
[40:11] | Got to hand it to you. | 真是佩服你 |
[40:15] | You gave me a great ending to my article. | 你为我的文章添了个绝妙的结尾 |
[40:43] | Oh, you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[40:50] | Did you have fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[40:53] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[40:56] | Well, I miss you all the time. | 我一直都很想你 |
[41:02] | I don’t know when I started pretending like everything was sunny. | 我不知道从何时开始假装一切都好 |
[41:13] | I don’t know where you’ve gone, | 我不知道你的心哪儿去了 |
[41:16] | but I’m here. | 但我依然在这里 |
[41:20] | I keep trying to make things the way they used to be, | 我想让一切和以前一样 |
[41:23] | but I don’t know how. | 但不知道该怎么做 |
[41:26] | And maybe that’s stupid | 这样想也许 |
[41:28] | or young to think like that, but… | 太愚蠢也太幼稚了 但是… |
[41:33] | something has to change. | 一定要有所改变 |
[41:38] | Megan… | 梅根 |
[41:46] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:49] | I haven’t been here. | 我的心不在这 |
[42:20] | Roger, please. | 罗杰 行行好 |
[42:21] | Come on, just take it. | 拜托 拿去吧 |
[42:24] | They’re Lincoln Logs. | 林肯积木而已 |
[42:26] | I thought maybe he’d build his mother a house. | 我想他或许想给他妈妈建一座房子呢 |
[42:29] | You can’t drop in on me like that. | 你不能像那样突然地跑去我家 |
[42:31] | But I want to. | 但我想 |
[42:33] | Oh, Roger, I’m so sorry, | 罗杰 我很抱歉 |
[42:35] | but you can’t do this. | 但你不能这样 |
[42:37] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[42:38] | Because it’s too confusing. | 因为这样会把人搞糊涂的 |
[42:41] | For Kevin. You know. | 对凯文来说 你知道的 |
[42:43] | But I’m his father. | 但我是他父亲 |
[42:46] | No, his father is Greg. | 不 他父亲是格雷格 |
[42:48] | But I’m here. | 但我近在身边 |
[42:51] | For now. | 只是现在 |
[42:53] | But every day Greg is some hero out there. | 但对他而言 格雷格是个英雄 |
[42:57] | And I’d rather him think that is the man in his life. | 我希望他相信自己有这么个父亲 |
[43:01] | Who’s gonna watch TV with him? Bob Bunson? | 谁陪他看电视 鲍勃·邦森吗 |
[43:04] | I just want to be around. | 我只是想陪在他左右而已 |
[43:06] | I know you want to. | 我知道你想 |
[43:09] | But I can’t count on that. | 但我可不敢指望 |
[43:21] | Thank you for the gift. | 谢谢你的礼物 |
[43:33] | Something delicate has come to my attention. | 我注意到了一些敏感的事情 |
[43:39] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[43:42] | I… | 我 |
[43:44] | I’ve really debated whether to bring this up with you | 我考虑了很久是否跟你提这个 |
[43:46] | because I don’t want to put you in a strange position | 因为我不想让你陷入窘境 |
[43:50] | and in the end it’s probably just gossip. | 也许只是我道听途说 |
[43:58] | It’s come to my attention | 我注意到 |
[43:59] | that you may be in need of a nurse for your mother. | 你可能需要一位看护照顾你母亲 |
[44:02] | Joan had no right to tell you that. | 琼没权利跟你说这些 |
[44:06] | His name is Manolo Coluen. | 他名叫曼努诺·科伦 |
[44:08] | He’s an army-trained registered nurse | 他是个军队培训过的注册看护 |
[44:10] | and he’s available now only because | 我现在推荐给你 |
[44:12] | he’s brought my father back to full health. | 是因为他照顾我父亲恢复健康 |
[44:19] | Is he Spanish from Spain? Because otherwise mother will refuse. | 他是白人吗 不然母亲不会答应的 |
[44:22] | He’s very well-bred. | 他血统很正 |
[44:27] | And don’t blame Joan. | 别责备琼 |
[44:30] | She was concerned about you | 她很关心你 |
[44:31] | and had exhausted her resources | 动用了她的一切人脉 |
[44:33] | and is well aware that your well-being is also an interest of mine. | 而我也十分关心你的安康 |
[44:49] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[44:50] | – Is he in? – Yes, just a minute. | -他在里面吗 -在 稍等一下 |
[44:53] | It’s okay. | 不用了 |
[44:58] | Hi. Good morning. | 你好 早上好 |
[45:00] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[45:02] | I just wanted to– | 我就是想 |
[45:05] | I needed to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[45:09] | Peggy, what’s wrong? | 佩奇 怎么了 |
[45:12] | I… | 我… |
[45:15] | Abe got stabbed. | 艾博被刺伤了 |
[45:16] | My goodness. Is he okay? What happened? | 天呐 他还好吗 怎么回事 |
[45:20] | He’s going to be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[45:23] | But it’s over. | 但一切都结束了 |
[45:27] | We’re done. | 我们分手了 |
[45:32] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[45:37] | You are? | 是吗 |
[45:41] | You’ll find someone else. | 你会找到另一个人 |
[45:43] | And whoever he is, he’s lucky to have you. | 而且无论是谁 拥有你都是一生的幸事 |
[45:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:51] | You ready to get to work? | 你准备好开始工作了吗 |
[45:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[45:54] | It’s Monday morning, Peggy. Brand-new week. | 周一清晨 佩奇 全新的一周 |
[46:04] | Morning. How was your weekend? | 早上好 你周末过得如何 |
[46:07] | How’d it go with Fleischmann’s? | 弗莱希曼的情况如何 |
[46:08] | They just called. Full speed ahead. | 他们刚打电话来了 进展顺利 |
[46:12] | Good work. | 好样的 |
[46:15] | Round up the team. | 召集一下人手 |