时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | I thought you were going to open it up. | 我以为你会挑战最高马力呢 |
[01:08] | I got a hell of a shaker on 130. | 我开到130迈时就震得不行 |
[01:10] | What are you afraid of? | 你害怕什么 |
[01:11] | That was fast. | 那可真快 |
[01:12] | Apparently not. | 显然不够快 |
[01:14] | So, what do you think? | 那么 你觉得如何 |
[01:16] | Can we go to El Mirage? | 我们可以去萨尔瓦多幻影参赛吗 |
[01:18] | You and your record books. | 你总是想要破记录 |
[01:20] | You got to take care of that shimmy. | 你得解决车摇晃的问题 |
[01:22] | You won’t lose control, but I bet it creates drag. | 倒是不会失控 但我敢说那会拖慢速度 |
[01:24] | You know an awful lot about cars for a guy who hasn’t got one. | 你一个没有车的人 倒是很懂车 |
[01:28] | We just need a stake. | 我们只需要一笔赞助费 |
[01:30] | A couple hundred bucks | 几百美元就行 |
[01:31] | for a flatbed rig, some parts. | 来买一辆平板卡车和一些零件 |
[01:34] | And beer and gas. | 以及啤酒和汽油 |
[01:46] | Drive from O’Hare Airport to breakfast | 从奥黑尔机场直接开车去 |
[01:48] | with Sears Roebuck senior vice presidents. | 和西尔斯公司的高级副总裁们吃早餐 |
[01:51] | Then the Chicago Ad Club. | 然后前往芝加哥广告俱乐部 |
[01:55] | 12:30 luncheon, 1:30 speech. | 12:30参加午宴 1:30演讲 |
[01:57] | I translated your speech into Pig Latin. | 我把你的演讲稿译成拉丁文字游戏式的了 |
[02:01] | That was a joke. | 我那是开玩笑的 |
[02:04] | And? | 还有吗 |
[02:05] | And I’ve arranged for that package | 我已经安排人明天把包裹 |
[02:08] | to be delivered to your suite at the Stanhope tomorrow. | 送到你在斯坦霍普酒店的套房 |
[02:12] | What package? | 什么包裹 |
[02:13] | The package from Canada with all the luggage? | 从加拿大寄来的包裹 里面是行李 |
[02:18] | She knows about Marie. | 她知道玛莉的事 |
[02:20] | She’s Megan’s mother. | 她是梅根的妈妈 |
[02:23] | I’m going to leave you two alone. | 我让你们单独谈吧 |
[02:25] | – Do I have to? – Yes. | -我一定要这么做吗 -是的 |
[02:33] | Sweetheart, I have some sad news. | 亲爱的 我有些不好的消息 |
[02:35] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[02:38] | Don? No. | 唐吗 没有 |
[02:40] | I don’t think so. I think we would have heard about that. | 我想没有 他有事的话我们会收到消息的 |
[02:44] | That said, our secret plan here has been discovered. | 尽管如此 我们的秘密计划还是被识破了 |
[02:48] | They know I don’t need two secretaries. | 公司知道我不需要两个秘书 |
[02:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:51] | I really thought he’d be back by now. | 我真的以为他现在该回来了 |
[02:53] | Well, I hope he’s in a better place. | 希望他去了更好的地方[天堂] |
[02:56] | He’s not dead. Stop saying that. | 他没死 别那么说了 |
[02:58] | There are a lot of better places than here. | 有很多比这里更好的地方 |
[03:06] | I’ll give you the recommendation he would have. | 我会代他为你写封推荐信的 |
[03:08] | I know you’ll land on your feet. | 我相信你会成功挺过去的 |
[03:10] | I always do. | 我总是可以 |
[03:15] | So that covers Del Monte, Roman Meal, | 德尔蒙特食品 罗马餐包 |
[03:18] | and Diamond Walnuts. | 和钻石牌核桃都安排到了 |
[03:20] | Bon appetit. | 祝你们用餐愉快 |
[03:21] | That is all the accounts, all assigned. | 这些是全部的客户 都分配出去了 |
[03:25] | And don’t ask me again | 别再问我关于 |
[03:26] | about SO Research and Engineering. | 南方公司研究与工程的业务了 |
[03:28] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[03:33] | Why did they take us off Chevalier? | 怎么把我们从香维尔的案子上撤下来了 |
[03:35] | Did Ted say anything to you about it? | 泰德跟你提起过什么吗 |
[03:37] | Ted’s not the creative director. | 泰德不是创意总监 |
[03:38] | They moved it to David’s group. | 他们把香维尔转到大卫的团队了 |
[03:41] | Does David know they took us off? | 大卫知道他们把我们撤掉了吗 |
[03:44] | There’s plenty to go around. | 有很多其他客户要服务 |
[03:46] | It’s over. It’s done. | 都过去了 结束了 |
[03:47] | You have four good accounts. | 你手上有4个好客户 |
[03:48] | Now get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[03:50] | Lorraine, do you have a moment? | 罗琳 你有时间吗 |
[03:52] | Not really. | 没有 |
[03:55] | Why are we off Chevalier? | 我们为什么不负责香维尔的案子上了 |
[03:57] | Because Stu Riley took over from Pete Campbell | 因为斯图·莱利从皮特·坎贝尔手上接下了这个客户 |
[03:59] | and he has his favorites. | 而他有自己喜欢用的人 |
[04:00] | I thought David wanted us on it. | 我以为大卫希望我们参加 |
[04:03] | I guess he didn’t. | 我猜他是不希望吧 |
[04:04] | Well, does he know? | 他知道这事吗 |
[04:07] | I don’t know. Why don’t I call David | 我不知道 要不我打给大卫 |
[04:08] | and let him know you’re unhappy? | 告诉他你不高兴了 |
[04:13] | You know what, Lorraine? | 你知道吗 罗琳 |
[04:16] | Call David. | 打给大卫吧 |
[04:17] | In fact, why don’t we go over and see him right now? | 实际上 我们何不这就过去找他 |
[04:20] | I’m sure he’d love to get involved. | 我相信他一定愿意掺和下这事 |
[04:24] | Fine. You want it, you can have it. | 行吧 你想要就拿去吧 |
[04:29] | Thanks so much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:44] | You hung up my jeans. | 你把我的牛仔裤挂起来了 |
[04:46] | I like having a man to take care of. | 我喜欢有个可以照顾的男人 |
[04:51] | My wallet didn’t happen to fall out, did it? | 我的钱包没有恰巧掉出来吧 |
[04:54] | What the hell does that mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[04:56] | Should I go look? | 我该去检查一下吗 |
[05:01] | Maybe I wanted to know who you were. | 也许我是想知道你的真实身份 |
[05:03] | Everybody thinks you’re from Detroit, | 大家都觉得你是从底特律来的 |
[05:05] | come to steal their secrets. | 来窃取他们的机密 |
[05:08] | Did you leave me anything? | 你给我留了点什么没有 |
[05:11] | You’ve never paid for it, huh? | 你找女人上床从不付钱是吧 |
[05:18] | I have and I will. | 我付过 我也愿意付 |
[05:21] | I just like it to be voluntary. | 我只是希望是我自愿付的 |
[05:25] | Get your purse. | 把你的包拿过来 |
[05:41] | Could have asked me. | 你可以直接问我要的 |
[05:43] | That’s never worked. | 那么做从来不管用 |
[05:49] | Whose ring is that? | 那是谁的戒指 |
[05:52] | Weren’t you gonna steal it? | 你不是打算偷走的吗 |
[05:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:06] | We’re leaving tomorrow. | 我们明天就走了 |
[06:07] | You know we’re going to beat those postcards home. | 你知道我们会比那些明信片先到家 |
[06:10] | I want them to say Key West. | 我希望上面有基韦斯特岛的印章 |
[06:18] | Who gave you cocaine as a birthday present? | 谁送你可卡因作生日礼物啊 |
[06:20] | My old partner. | 我以前的合伙人 |
[06:21] | It’s all over Malibu. | 马里布到处都有这玩意儿 |
[06:26] | We said we’d try everything. | 我们说过什么都要试一下的 |
[06:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:32] | I think you’re supposed | 我想应该要 |
[06:34] | to sniff it off your fingernail. | 用鼻子从指尖吸 |
[06:47] | Okay, my turn. | 好吧 轮到我了 |
[07:02] | Ooh. That’s fast. | 天啊 起效好快 |
[07:06] | I feel like someone just gave me some very good news. | 我感觉像是有人刚告诉我一个天大的好消息 |
[07:12] | You know, we could live like this all the time. | 其实我们可以一直这样生活 |
[07:15] | You just enjoy corrupting me. | 你就是喜欢让我堕落 |
[07:16] | Not the cocaine. | 我不是说吸可卡因 |
[07:17] | I’m talking about taking advantage of all I have. | 我说的是充分利用我的财产 |
[07:20] | All you have. | 和你的财产 |
[07:23] | You should be spoiled. | 你应该过锦衣玉食的生活 |
[07:25] | I couldn’t be more spoiled. | 我原本就过着锦衣玉食的生活 |
[07:26] | The way I’ve been living in New York, | 想想我在纽约的生活方式 |
[07:28] | it’s hard to tell when the vacation started. | 根本说不清假期是从何时开始的 |
[07:30] | Kevin’s going to school soon, | 凯文很快就要上学了 |
[07:31] | so I know you have to be in one place. | 我知道你要定居在一个地方 |
[07:33] | But if you think about it, | 但如果你考虑一下 |
[07:34] | why does that place have to be New York? | 何必一定要定居纽约呢 |
[07:37] | There are good schools everywhere and you hate your mother. | 到处都有好学校 而且你恨你母亲 |
[07:40] | I don’t hate her. | 我不恨她 |
[07:41] | Is that all you heard? You’re cheating yourself. | 你只听到这一句吗 你在自欺欺人 |
[07:43] | That tiny apartment. I don’t want to make plans, | 那间狭小的公寓 我不想计划太多 |
[07:46] | but we could get a place in the mountains or the country, | 但我们可以在山间或乡村买栋房子 |
[07:48] | or a place in the mountains and the country. | 或是在山间的乡村买栋房子 |
[07:50] | Have you been looking for a place? | 你最近在看房子吗 |
[07:51] | It’s a hobby. | 那是我的爱好 |
[07:52] | I mean, I guess what I’m trying to say | 我想我要说的是 |
[07:53] | is I want you to let yourself have a future with me. | 我希望你能让你自己跟我有一个未来 |
[07:59] | Do you want to get married? | 你想跟我结婚吗 |
[08:01] | Sure. If you do. | 是的 如果你想的话 |
[08:03] | But it seems to me your life is undeveloped property. | 但在我看来 你的人生是未开发的地产 |
[08:05] | You can turn it into anything you want. | 你可以把它开发成任何你想要的样子 |
[08:07] | It’s got a hell of a view. | 它有着超棒的前景 |
[08:10] | Do we have to get married? | 我们一定要结婚吗 |
[08:12] | Hell, no. | 当然不用 |
[08:13] | I want you so much right now. | 我现在太想要你了 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry. I got held up. | 抱歉 我有事耽搁了 |
[08:22] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我才该致歉 |
[08:23] | Samsonite is shooting tomorrow, | 新秀丽的广告明天开拍 |
[08:25] | and they changed everything. | 他们把所有内容都改了 |
[08:27] | I feel horrible, | 我感觉很愧疚 |
[08:28] | but I’m afraid it’s just you and Harry for lunch. | 恐怕只能让你和哈里一起去吃午餐了 |
[08:31] | That’s my going away present? | 你就这样给我饯行吗 |
[08:33] | What else did you get? | 你还收到了什么礼物 |
[08:34] | The account girls got a little sentimental. | 业务部的女士们搞得有点感伤 |
[08:36] | Sarah baked cookies. | 莎拉给我做了饼干 |
[08:38] | And this is a cactus. | 我还收到这盆仙人掌 |
[08:41] | What’s that have to do with Kansas? | 仙人掌跟堪萨斯有什么关系 |
[08:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:44] | Do you want it? I have a five-year-old. | 你要吗 我家还有个5岁的孩子呢 |
[08:47] | Let’s go. I’m starving. | 走吧 我饿死了 |
[08:49] | She’s not coming. She has work to do. | 她不去 她还有工作要做 |
[08:51] | Don’t do that. | 别这样嘛 |
[08:53] | You know who I was supposed to have lunch with? | 你知道我为了这餐饭撇下了谁吗 |
[08:54] | Someone important? | 很重要的人吗 |
[08:56] | Doesn’t anything mean anything to you? | 你怎么这么没心没肺 |
[08:58] | Here, this will hold you over. | 拿着 你先吃着 |
[08:59] | I’ll meet you by the elevator. | 我等下去楼梯口找你 |
[09:05] | He acts like we’re the Three Musketeers. | 他搞得我们像三个火枪手一样亲密似的 |
[09:06] | We’ve never had lunch. | 我们根本从没一起吃过饭 |
[09:10] | I just wanted to say that I’m very happy for you. | 我只想说 真为你感到高兴 |
[09:14] | And everyone’s going to miss you | 大家都会想念你的 |
[09:15] | who doesn’t hate you for getting that big job. | 我是指我们这些不嫉妒你另谋高就的 |
[09:19] | Well, you’re doing fine. | 你表现也挺好的 |
[09:21] | Keep it up, you’ll be a creative director by 1980. | 继续保持 到1980年你一定会成为创意总监的 |
[09:24] | God, that sounds like a long time. | 天呐 听着好遥远 |
[09:27] | I’m telling you, it will happen. | 我跟你说 那是一定会成真的 |
[09:28] | They just have to get used to the idea. | 人们必须得接受这一事实 |
[09:30] | Someday people are going to brag | 总有一天人们会到处吹嘘 |
[09:32] | that they worked with you. | 跟你共事过 |
[09:36] | What am I supposed to say to that? | 我该怎么回应好呢 |
[09:39] | I don’t know. No one’s ever said it to me. | 我也不知道 从来没人跟我说过这些 |
[09:43] | A thing like that. | 那么美好的事 |
[09:47] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[09:49] | That thing better be alive. | 最好别把它养死了 |
[09:58] | So you’re in Utah? | 你在犹他州吗 |
[10:00] | I sent you a clipping. | 我给你寄了份剪报 |
[10:02] | They broke the land speed record right up in Bonneville. | 他们开着博纳维尔车破了陆上行使纪录 |
[10:07] | 622 miles an hour in a car that looked like a jet. | 时速622英里 看上去跟飞机一样快 |
[10:13] | Sally? | 萨丽 |
[10:15] | I’m glad you’re having fun. | 我很高兴你玩得这么开心 |
[10:17] | Sorry, I already went to high school. | 抱歉 我已经受过高中的虐待了 |
[10:20] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:21] | Hold on. What’s wrong? | 等等 到底怎么了 |
[10:24] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:26] | Boy problems? | 因为男孩子吗 |
[10:31] | I’m not supposed to tell you. | 我不该告诉你的 |
[10:33] | What? | 什么 |
[10:37] | Mom’s dying. | 妈妈要死了 |
[10:39] | Look, your mother’s a hypochondriac. | 听着 你妈妈只是患了忧郁症 |
[10:42] | Don’t go off the deep end. | 别这么大惊小怪的 |
[10:43] | Dad, listen to me. She has lung cancer. | 爸 听我说 她得肺癌了 |
[10:46] | The doctors gave her six months to live. | 医生说她只能活六个月 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[10:56] | She doesn’t want you to know, | 她不想让你知道 |
[10:56] | but I just thought… | 不过我觉得 |
[10:59] | No, you did the right thing. I’m coming home. | 不 你做的是对的 我马上回家 |
[11:02] | No, I’m telling you | 不 我跟你说 |
[11:04] | because she wants Gene and Bobby to live with Uncle William. | 因为她想让吉恩和博比跟着威廉舅舅一起生活 |
[11:07] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:07] | You’re all going to live with me. I promise. | 你们都会跟我一起生活的 我保证 |
[11:09] | Let me finish. I’ve thought about this more than you have. | 听我说完 我已经反复考虑多次了 |
[11:13] | You have to tell her | 你得告诉她 |
[11:14] | that you think it’s best that they stay with Henry. | 你认为他们最好跟亨利一起生活 |
[11:18] | No. | 不 |
[11:19] | Daddy, it’s going to be so hard for them already. | 爸爸 失去妈妈对他们来说已经够难受的了 |
[11:22] | They should at least be in the same bed | 至少该让他们继续在原来的家生活 |
[11:23] | and at the same school. | 去原来的学校上学吧 |
[11:25] | Sally, grown-ups make these decisions. | 萨丽 这些事大人说了算 |
[11:27] | Do you understand I’m betraying her confidence? | 你明白我对你泄漏消息已经背叛了她吗 |
[11:32] | I’m not being dramatic. | 我不是小题大做 |
[11:33] | Now, please, take me seriously. | 拜托了 把我的话当回事吧 |
[11:40] | – I have to go. – Hold on. | -我要挂了 -别挂 |
[11:42] | Please, I can’t talk right now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[11:43] | Sally, wait a minute. | 萨丽 等等 |
[12:06] | Francis residence. | 弗朗西斯家 |
[12:09] | I have a person to person call | 有个给贝蒂·弗朗西斯的私人电话 |
[12:10] | for Betty Francis from Donald Draper. | 来自唐纳德·德雷柏 |
[12:13] | This is she. I’ll accept. | 我就是 接通吧 |
[12:17] | Hello, Don. | 你好 唐 |
[12:19] | – Don’t you want the boys? – No. | -你是要把孩子们接过去吗 -不是 |
[12:22] | You know I talked to Sally, don’t you? | 你知道我刚跟萨丽通过电话 对吧 |
[12:26] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然知道 |
[12:28] | I’m coming home. | 我马上回来 |
[12:29] | You are definitely not! | 你绝对不要回来 |
[12:32] | I want to be there. The kids need me. | 我想在你们身边 孩子们需要我 |
[12:35] | I don’t want to upset them. | 我不想让他们担心 |
[12:37] | It’s my business. | 这是我自己的事 |
[12:40] | I didn’t even want her to know. | 我原本甚至都不想让她知道 |
[12:42] | But no one can keep their mouth shut. | 可是没人能管住自己的嘴 |
[12:45] | I don’t want you to worry about them. | 我希望你不要担心孩子们 |
[12:46] | They’re going to come live with me. | 他们会跟我一起生活 |
[12:48] | You don’t even have to ask. | 都不用你开口 |
[12:50] | I wasn’t going to. | 我也没打算开口 |
[12:53] | Please don’t let your pride interfere with my wishes. | 拜托不要让你的自尊心作祟 干扰我的意愿 |
[12:57] | I’m their father. | 我是他们的父亲 |
[13:00] | What they really need is a woman in their life. | 他们的生活中需要有个女人照料 |
[13:04] | A regular family. | 一个正常的家庭 |
[13:06] | Living with my brother and Judy is in their best interests. | 跟我哥哥和朱迪一家过是为了他们好 |
[13:10] | You don’t have the right to decide. | 你无权决定 |
[13:13] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[13:16] | This way you see them exactly as much as you do now, | 像这样安排 你跟他们的相处时间还是一样的 |
[13:18] | on weekends and– | 周末还有… |
[13:21] | oh, wait, Don. When was the last time you saw them? | 对了 唐 你上次看他们是什么时候了 |
[13:30] | Betty, I didn’t know. | 贝蒂 我不知道 |
[13:36] | Don, honey, I– I appreciate your intentions. | 唐 亲爱的 你的心意我领了 |
[13:39] | I really do. | 我真的很感激 |
[13:43] | But I’m not going to waste | 不过我不会浪费 |
[13:45] | the rest of my time arguing about this. | 余下的时间跟你争论此事 |
[13:49] | I want to keep things as normal as possible, | 我想尽力让一切保持原样 |
[13:52] | and you not being here is part of that. | 你的缺席 也是如此 |
[14:02] | Birdie… | 亲爱的 |
[14:13] | I know. | 我明白 |
[14:25] | I have to go. | 我要挂了 |
[14:31] | I’ll talk to you soon. | 那回头再聊 |
[14:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:54] | Let me get you a glass. | 我给你拿个杯子 |
[14:57] | How was Florida? | 佛罗里达怎么样 |
[14:59] | Compelling. | 光彩夺目 |
[15:02] | I assume you held on to your Rolodex when you retired? | 我猜你退休时 保留了以前的人脉联系册吧 |
[15:05] | Can I taste the wine first? | 能让我先喝口酒吗 |
[15:11] | You know, you look great. | 你看上去美极了 |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:17] | What do you want? | 你找我到底有什么事 |
[15:19] | Every department at Dow has to make an industrial film | 陶氏公司每个部门都要为全国销售大会 |
[15:21] | for the national sales meeting, | 拍摄一部影片 |
[15:23] | and our script just came in. | 我们的剧本才来 |
[15:26] | I fell asleep on page two of 30. | 我看到第2页就睡着了 总共30页呢 |
[15:28] | How long is this film? | 电影多长 |
[15:30] | See? You know that. | 瞧吧 你懂行 |
[15:31] | The producer is as drunk as a skunk. | 那个制片人成天醉得不省人事 |
[15:33] | I have to replace him. | 我得换掉他 |
[15:35] | Do you remember the name of the guy who produced Birds Eye? | 你还记得当初伯利兹广告制作人的姓名吗 |
[15:38] | I’m sure I have his number somewhere. | 我应该还有他的号码 |
[15:41] | It’s $50,000 for eight minutes. | 8分钟的影片 酬劳为5万美金 |
[15:43] | A good producer could pocket half of it, | 一个优秀的制片人可以把一半尽收囊中 |
[15:45] | but he has to know writers and directors. | 不过他得认识编剧和导演 |
[15:47] | And I need it yesterday. | 而且我这边时间紧迫 |
[15:48] | Joan, I can’t be eclipsed by plastics and packaging again. | 琼 我不能再败给塑料和包装部门了 |
[15:52] | Relax, Kenny. For that kind of money, | 放轻松 肯尼 光冲着这笔钱 |
[15:54] | there’ll be 10 men for the job. | 会有大把人抢着做的 |
[15:57] | Great. So how’s the family? | 好极了 你家人都好吗 |
[16:02] | Wonderful. How’s Eddie? | 好得很 爱迪还好吗 |
[16:05] | He’s a little weird, actually. | 他最近有点奇怪 |
[16:06] | I think there might be something wrong with him. | 我觉得他肯定是哪里出了毛病 |
[16:14] | Come in. | 进来 |
[16:20] | We can’t ask him for money like this. | 他都这样了 我们怎么找他要钱 |
[16:25] | Don, you don’t have to come along, | 唐 你可以不去 |
[16:27] | but you promised to stake us. | 但你答应了要赞助我们的 |
[16:32] | I’m coming. I’m coming. | 我来 我来 |
[16:36] | Should we pack you? | 用我们帮你收拾行李吗 |
[16:41] | I’m packed. | 我已经收拾好了 |
[16:43] | You can drop me in LA. | 你们可以在洛杉矶把我丢下 |
[16:58] | Hello, bigshot. | 你好 大人物 |
[17:00] | I was hoping | 我一直想着 |
[17:01] | we could grab lunch or a drink and catch up. | 什么时候找你吃个饭或喝个酒叙叙旧呢 |
[17:04] | It’s so good to hear from you. | 真高兴你打来 |
[17:06] | I thought you forgot about me. | 我还以为你已经把我忘了 |
[17:08] | How about… the end of next week? | 不如 下周末吧 |
[17:11] | I can’t wait. Is your weekend busy? | 我等不及 你这周末忙吗 |
[17:15] | You really want to catch up? | 你真的是想叙旧吗 |
[17:17] | Well, I ran into Ken, and– | 我之前跟肯见过一面 |
[17:20] | Oh, how is he? | 他怎么样 |
[17:21] | Did you tell him I said hi? | 替我向他问好了吗 |
[17:23] | Why would you do that? | 你怎会无缘无故替我问好 |
[17:25] | Dow needs a script yesterday for an industrial film. | 陶氏化学拍一个宣传片需要剧本 |
[17:29] | You know the account, | 你对这个客户很熟悉 |
[17:31] | and, well, we both thought of you. | 我们一致认为你是合适人选 |
[17:34] | I don’t have time to moonlight. | 我可没时间做兼职 |
[17:36] | It’s $1,200 for a 10-page script. | 就10页的剧本 酬劳是1200美金 |
[17:39] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[17:40] | Well, anything for a friend. | 我乐意为朋友效劳 |
[17:43] | We can chat when I drop off the research. | 我把调研报告给你的时候再聊 |
[17:46] | Obviously, not there. | 显然不是在你们公司见 |
[17:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:05] | – Dick. – Hello. | -迪克 -你好 |
[18:12] | What are you doing here? How’d you find me? | 你怎么来了 怎么找到我的 |
[18:15] | I was in LA. I called your folks. | 我刚好在洛杉矶 给你父母打了个电话 |
[18:16] | They told me you were in town. | 他们告诉我你在这里 |
[18:20] | And they sent you here for what? | 他们让你来干什么的 |
[18:22] | The didn’t tell me anything but your address. | 他们只是给了我地址 |
[18:24] | Patty’s pretty mad I gave you money. | 我给你钱的事让帕蒂很生气 |
[18:26] | Well, that’s more than she did. | 她可什么都没给我 |
[18:29] | Do you have any liquor? | 你有烈酒吗 |
[18:29] | I’ve been drinking beer all night. | 我喝了一晚上的啤酒 |
[18:32] | Sit down. I’ll make coffee. | 坐吧 我去煮咖啡 |
[18:42] | What’s going on? | 你是怎么了 |
[18:45] | Nothing much. I’m retired. | 没什么 我退休了 |
[18:48] | Been on the road. | 一直到处旅行 |
[18:51] | Just wanted to see how you were doing. | 来看看你过得如何 |
[18:53] | Meet the little one. | 顺便看看小的 |
[18:55] | This is bullshit. | 简直鬼扯 |
[18:56] | Did they fly you in from some drunk tank | 他们派你这样醉醺醺地过来 |
[18:58] | to make me feel guilty? | 好让我愧疚吗 |
[19:00] | Stephanie, no. | 不是的 斯蒂芬妮 |
[19:02] | What happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[19:08] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[19:10] | He lives with Ronnie’s parents. His dad. | 他跟罗尼的父母一起生活 罗尼是他爸 |
[19:14] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[19:19] | Listen. | 听着 |
[19:22] | I also thought… | 我还想… |
[19:28] | this should be with you. | 把这个给你 |
[19:30] | Megan and I are… | 梅根和我… |
[19:35] | I’m sorry about that. | 我对此感到很遗憾 |
[19:37] | Anna always wanted you to have it. | 安娜生前就希望把这个留给你的 |
[19:40] | Come on, Dick. What am I going to do with that? | 拜托 迪克 我要它做什么 |
[19:43] | Fine. Sell it. | 好吧 卖掉吧 |
[19:46] | Is that the problem? Do you need money? | 那不是问题所在吗 你缺不缺钱 |
[19:48] | I appreciate you trying to help me out, | 我很感激你想要帮我 |
[19:50] | but I’m pretty sure you’re the one who’s in trouble. | 但我相信 现在有麻烦的人是你 |
[20:00] | A lot has happened. | 最近发生了很多事 |
[20:05] | Well, you’re welcome to crash here. | 你可以在这里先住着 |
[20:07] | I’m going away for a few days. | 我要离家几天 |
[20:09] | I don’t want to put you out. | 我不想给你添麻烦 |
[20:10] | I just need a shower and a shave. | 我只是需要洗个澡 刮刮胡子 |
[20:14] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[20:15] | Up the coast. | 去海边 |
[20:17] | It’s some kind of retreat. | 算是某个隐居的地方 |
[20:23] | Why don’t you close your eyes? | 你先睡会儿吧 |
[20:25] | I’ll open a can of stew. | 我去弄点吃的 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:39] | Are you trying to kill me? | 你是要折腾死我吗 |
[20:44] | I’m trying to make you happy. | 我只是想让你开心 |
[20:46] | That was our agreement. | 当初定下的协议就是这样 |
[20:52] | Du Maurier. They taste like “Le shit.” | 杜穆里埃香烟 真是太难抽了 |
[20:55] | I miss them. | 我还挺怀念的 |
[20:56] | Too bad. | 可惜了 |
[20:59] | You’re done with Canada. | 你已经和加拿大没关系了 |
[21:02] | My children live there. You’ll learn to love it. | 我的孩子都在那里 你要学着爱上它 |
[21:05] | As long as I don’t have to see what’s his name. | 只要别让我见到他就行 |
[21:07] | Poor soul. He suddenly discovered that he wants me. | 那个可怜鬼 突然觉得需要我了 |
[21:13] | You saw Emile? | 你去见埃米尔了吗 |
[21:14] | Oh, he was such a tragic figure. | 他现在可惨了 |
[21:16] | I hope you told him it’s too late. | 你最好是告诉他已经太迟了 |
[21:18] | Not everything is your business. | 那不关你的事 |
[21:21] | Wait. Did you sleep with him? | 等下 你跟他上床了吗 |
[21:23] | Don’t raise your voice. You’re not my husband. | 别冲我吼 你又不是我老公 |
[21:25] | You went up there to divorce him. I forbid you to see him. | 你是去和他离婚的 我不许你见他的 |
[21:27] | You are the one that will throw me over | 你才是将来会抛下我 |
[21:30] | and leave me for your secretary. | 去找你的秘书的那个人 |
[21:32] | You know what a low blow is? | 你知道什么叫下贱吗 |
[21:43] | All I got was “Suitcase.” | 我就听懂了”小箱子” |
[21:44] | Yell at me slower or in English. | 你要么吼慢点 要么说英文 |
[21:46] | You live in a hotel. | 你住在酒店里 |
[21:48] | Go get another room. | 自己再去开一间房 |
[21:50] | – What? – Out! | -什么 -滚 |
[21:51] | Sleep on the sofa. The television’s in there. | 去睡沙发 那里有电视 |
[21:53] | That is your friend. | 它才是你的朋友 |
[22:23] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我一起去 |
[22:35] | – Hi, Genie. – Hi, Sally. | -小吉恩 -萨丽 |
[22:38] | I didn’t know you were coming home. | 我不知道你今天要回来啊 |
[22:40] | I missed you guys. I took the train. | 我想你们了 就回来了 |
[22:44] | Is it going to happen now? | 是要发生了吗 |
[22:47] | Is what going to happen? | 什么要发生了 |
[22:55] | Gene, go watch TV. | 吉恩 看电视去 |
[22:57] | No. | 不 |
[22:58] | Get out of here. | 快走开 |
[23:08] | – Where are they? – Henry’s still at work. | -他们人呢 -亨利还在工作 |
[23:11] | She’s lying down. That’s all she can do. | 她躺着呢 她现在几乎整天都躺着 |
[23:16] | I don’t know what she thinks I think, | 我不知道她以为我怎么想 |
[23:17] | but I heard everything before they stopped fighting. | 但他们停止争吵之前 我就已经都听到了 |
[23:22] | I don’t know how long she has, | 我不知道她还剩下多少时间 |
[23:24] | but I’m not going to Madrid anymore. | 但我不去马德里了 |
[23:27] | She’s not going to like that. | 她肯定会不高兴的 |
[23:32] | What happened in here? Smells like a fire. | 这里怎么了 闻着跟着火了一样 |
[23:36] | I was making dinner. | 我刚刚在做晚饭 |
[23:38] | Get the frying pan. | 把平底锅拿过来 |
[23:39] | I’ll show you how to do it. | 我来教你该怎么弄 |
[23:57] | There’s someone in here. | 这里已经有人住了 |
[23:59] | It’s more communal this way. | 像这样更加具有公有性质 |
[24:01] | Sun salutation’s at dawn, | 拂晓的时候有晨练 |
[24:03] | with yoga and tai chi. | 可以做瑜伽和太极 |
[24:05] | A silent meal at 7:00 AM, | 7点吃静餐 |
[24:06] | and the seminars begin at 9:00. | 讨论会9点开始 |
[24:09] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[24:10] | Tomorrow is going to be beautiful. | 明天会是美丽的一天 |
[24:15] | You are so generous. | 你真大方 |
[24:21] | Where are we? | 这是什么地方 |
[24:24] | “Psychotechnics”? | “应用心理学” |
[24:26] | “Anxiety and Tension Control”? | “缓解焦虑与紧张” |
[24:29] | “Divorce: A Creative Experience”? | “离婚 一种创造性体验” |
[24:31] | Be open to this. You might feel better. | 保持开放心态 你也许会感觉好些 |
[24:34] | She took my money. That’s a good sign. | 她收了我的钱 那是好迹象 |
[24:48] | Good night, Dick. | 晚安 迪克 |
[24:56] | Careful. He’s a little sticky. | 当心 他有点粘 |
[24:58] | I had pancakes. | 我吃了薄煎饼 |
[25:10] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[25:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:22] | Look, I’ve been revising my will. | 听着 我修改了遗嘱 |
[25:24] | And with Margaret lost, | 鉴于玛格丽特跑掉了 |
[25:26] | I’m dividing most of my estate between Ellery and… | 我把大部分财产分给了埃勒里和… |
[25:32] | – Roger. – I know you don’t want it. | -罗杰 -我知道你不想要 |
[25:34] | But it’s for him. | 但那是给他的 |
[25:35] | And I don’t want it to put you in an awkward position | 我不想让你处于尴尬的境地 |
[25:37] | when some man you used to work with | 毕竟你以前的同事 |
[25:39] | leaves your son a small fortune. | 给你儿子留了一笔钱这种事… |
[25:41] | The good doctor, for example. | 比如那位良医 |
[25:44] | Greg had twins with some nurse. | 格雷格和某个护士生了双胞胎 |
[25:45] | As far as he’s concerned, Kevin never happened. | 对他来说 凯文等于不存在 |
[25:47] | – So he knows? – No, he’s just a terrible person. | -那他知道咯 -不知道 他是个人渣 |
[25:51] | What about the guy you’ve been hiding from me? | 你藏着不告诉我的那个男人呢 |
[25:55] | Richard is a man of the world. | 理查德是个久经世故的人 |
[25:59] | Roger, this is an expensive way to mark your territory. | 罗杰 你这种宣誓主权的方法太昂贵了 |
[26:01] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[26:03] | I’ve just been thinking | 我只是在想 |
[26:04] | that you get to a point in your life where it’s the last chapter, and– | 人活一世 曲有终时 |
[26:09] | Are you ill? Is everything okay? | 你病了吗 一切还好吗 |
[26:11] | For the time being, but I’m getting married. | 暂时还好 但是我要结婚了 |
[26:16] | Well, those skirts are pretty short at McCann. | 麦肯公司的女孩裙子穿得真短 |
[26:19] | Nah. I met her through Megan Draper. | 不 我通过梅根·德雷柏认识了她 |
[26:21] | She’s old enough to be her mother. | 她的年龄都够当她妈了 |
[26:24] | Actually, she is her mother. | 事实上 她就是她妈 |
[26:30] | That’s spectacular. | 太惊人了 |
[26:33] | What a mess. | 真乱 |
[26:34] | You’d be surprised. Nobody cares. | 你一定想不到 没人在乎 |
[26:38] | I guess somebody finally got their timing right. | 看来某人终于在对的时间遇到了对的人 |
[26:42] | So you’ll accept? | 所以你会接受吧 |
[26:46] | If this is what you really want, | 如果你真的想这样做 |
[26:48] | I’m not going to say no. | 我是不会拒绝的 |
[26:51] | It would be a relief to know that no matter what | 知道我们漂亮的儿子不论发生什么 |
[26:54] | our beautiful little boy is secure. | 都衣食无忧令我感到欣慰 |
[26:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:58] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[27:02] | Little rich bastard. | 有钱的小混蛋[野种] |
[27:06] | He really is, I guess. | 他还真是野种 |
[27:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:26] | I didn’t want to leave it in the room. | 我不想留在屋子里 |
[27:28] | Be open. | 心态要开放哦 |
[27:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[27:41] | That’s right. Just walk around the room. | 没错 在屋子里走动 |
[27:47] | No aiming. | 没有方向 |
[27:50] | No purpose | 没有目标 |
[27:53] | other than to move your legs. | 只是移动你的双腿 |
[27:59] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[28:01] | Stop. | 停下 |
[28:05] | Look at the person nearest you. | 看着离你最近的人 |
[28:15] | What does that person make you feel? | 你对那个人有什么感觉 |
[28:19] | Now, find a way, without words, | 现在 找一种方法 别说话 |
[28:23] | to communicate that feeling to the other person. | 将那种感觉传递给对方 |
[28:30] | Does hugging feel honest? | 拥抱感觉真诚吗 |
[28:50] | – So happy to see you. – Me, you, as well. | -真高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[28:54] | It’s not the only reason I came. | 我不只是为这个来的 |
[28:59] | Can we get a couple of Bloody Marys? | 请上两杯血腥玛莉 |
[29:03] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[29:04] | That’s the tip of the iceberg, Peggy. | 那只是冰山一角 佩奇 |
[29:07] | I never know if that’s good or bad. | 我一直不知道那算好事还是坏事 |
[29:09] | The director, Jeff Dole, has two more industrials | 导演杰夫·多尔还有两部电影 |
[29:12] | and he’s asked me to produce them. | 他邀请我当制片人 |
[29:14] | And they both need scripts. | 而这两部电影都需要剧本 |
[29:16] | And when Ken turned your idea in, | 当肯呈交了你的剧本后 |
[29:18] | they put him in charge of the corporate presentation. | 他们让他负责公司演示 |
[29:20] | It’s got a $60,000 budget. | 预算有6万美元 |
[29:22] | I already have a very demanding job. | 我已经有一份忙碌的工作了 |
[29:25] | Do you have a contract? | 你签合同了吗 |
[29:28] | I really thought you’d be on a beach by now. | 我真的以为你现在在某个沙滩上度假呢 |
[29:30] | I’ve been to the beach. | 我去过沙滩了 |
[29:32] | But when I talked to Ken, | 但是当我和肯谈时 |
[29:34] | I realized it would be easy | 我意识到应该很容易 |
[29:36] | to turn this into an actual production company. | 趁势创立一家制片公司 |
[29:40] | Eventually I could hire writers | 以后我可以雇写手 |
[29:41] | to help you with the workload. | 帮你分担工作 |
[29:45] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[29:46] | Harris-Olson. | 哈里斯-奥尔森公司 |
[29:48] | You need two names to make it sound real. | 两个人合作听起来才靠谱 |
[29:52] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[29:56] | Could you give us a minute? | 请让我们独处一会儿 |
[30:01] | We won’t answer to anyone. | 我们不用看任何人的眼色 |
[30:03] | It’ll be something of ours with our name on it. | 那将是我们的公司 挂着我们的名字 |
[30:08] | I’m so flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊 |
[30:11] | So? | 怎么样 |
[30:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:18] | I can’t believe you’re hesitating. | 我不敢相信你还在犹豫 |
[30:19] | How can you work at that place? | 你怎么能在那里工作下去 |
[30:22] | It’s a huge decision. | 这是个重大决定 |
[30:26] | Well, you can think about it, | 你可以考虑一下 |
[30:28] | but I need to find someone by the end of the week. | 但是我在周末前必须找到人 |
[30:30] | Find a partner? | 找合伙人吗 |
[30:31] | Find a writer. | 找编剧 |
[30:34] | The partnership is just for you. | 合伙人的身份只对你一个人开放 |
[30:57] | You don’t have to say why you’re here. | 你不用说自己为什么来这里 |
[31:00] | Why don’t you tell me how you’re feeling right now? | 你何不告诉我你此刻的感觉呢 |
[31:06] | I feel like everyone’s judging me. | 我觉得每个人都在评判我 |
[31:12] | And how does it feel to tell us that? | 你说出来之后 有什么感觉 |
[31:19] | Like I’m a little girl | 我感觉自己像个小女孩 |
[31:20] | and my parents are looking at me | 而我父母正在看着我 |
[31:24] | the way that they look at me now. | 就像他们现在看我的样子 |
[31:29] | Like all I do is screw up. | 好像我只会做错事 |
[31:34] | “You shouldn’t have dropped out of school. | “你不该退学 |
[31:38] | You shouldn’t have been with a lowlife. | 你不该和人渣在一起 |
[31:41] | Shouldn’t have gotten pregnant. | 你不该怀孕 |
[31:42] | You should have loved being a mother.” | 你应该喜欢当母亲” |
[31:50] | Life is full of “Shoulds.” | 人生中充满了”该与不该” |
[31:52] | Yeah, but I made a mistake, | 是的 但是我犯了个错 |
[31:54] | and I just want to get it together now. | 我现在只是想重回正轨 |
[31:59] | So you can be with your baby? | 这样你就能和孩子在一起了吗 |
[32:01] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[32:05] | See? They are judging me. | 瞧 他们在评判我 |
[32:10] | Why don’t you tell Angie | 你何不告诉安吉 |
[32:11] | how it feels to hear her say that? | 听她说这话有什么感觉 |
[32:14] | It makes me feel small and insignificant, Angie. | 那让我感觉渺小而微不足道 安吉 |
[32:21] | What I feel | 当我听到 |
[32:23] | when I hear about your baby | 你孩子的事时 |
[32:26] | is sadness. | 我感觉很可悲 |
[32:32] | My mother left, and I can tell you | 我母亲出走了 我可以告诉你 |
[32:35] | that your baby is going to spend the rest of his life staring at the door | 你的孩子余生都会盯着门 |
[32:39] | waiting for you to walk in. | 等待着你走进来 |
[32:50] | Stephanie, is it okay if I tell you | 斯蒂芬妮 我能不能告诉你 |
[32:52] | how this is making me feel? | 这一切给我的感觉 |
[33:09] | Don’t listen to them. | 别听他们的 |
[33:11] | You think this is a big laugh, don’t you? | 你觉得这一切都是个笑话 对吧 |
[33:14] | You weren’t raised with Jesus. | 你不是从小信基督教 |
[33:16] | You don’t know what happens to people | 你不知道那些信教的人 |
[33:18] | when they believe in things. | 思想会变成什么样 |
[33:20] | It’s true. | 那是实话 |
[33:22] | You think that I don’t want to hear the truth? | 你以为我不想听到实话吗 |
[33:25] | I could help you. I could move to LA. | 我可以帮你 我可以搬到洛杉矶 |
[33:28] | Look, I don’t know what you’re doing. | 听着 我不知道你在做什么 |
[33:30] | You show up with some family heirloom. | 你带个什么传家宝出现 |
[33:34] | You’re not my family. What’s the matter with you? | 你又不是我家人 你到底是怎么回事 |
[33:38] | I just know how people work. | 我只是很熟悉人性 |
[33:41] | You can put this behind you. | 你可以把这些抛在脑后 |
[33:44] | It’ll get easier as you move forward. | 当你往前迈进 就会越来越轻松 |
[33:48] | Oh, Dick, I don’t think you’re right about that. | 迪克 恐怕你说得不对 |
[33:55] | I have to lie down. | 我得去躺一会儿 |
[33:56] | I’ll see you after dinner. | 晚餐后见吧 |
[34:09] | I’m going to split. | 我要走了 |
[34:10] | Well, I’m going to sit here and look at these four walls. | 我要坐在这里 盯着这四面墙 |
[34:14] | Well, if you’re not going to work, I can try and catch up. | 如果你不打算工作 我们可以叙叙旧 |
[34:17] | Get the door. | 关上门 |
[34:25] | Do you like it here? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[34:29] | Yeah. It’s grown on me. | 喜欢啊 越来越喜欢了 |
[34:33] | Joan said she wants to go into business. | 琼说她想下海经商 |
[34:36] | She’s going to be a producer | 她要做制片人 |
[34:40] | and I’d be her partner. | 要我当她的合伙人 |
[34:45] | You don’t like that? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[34:47] | I can have my name on the door, | 我的大名会被挂在门上哦 |
[34:50] | be my own boss. | 自己当老板 |
[34:52] | That’s not a good reason. | 这理由可不太妙啊 |
[34:55] | You think it’ll fail? | 你觉得我们会失败吗 |
[34:57] | No. You have such a rare talent. | 不是 你拥有罕见的天赋 |
[34:59] | Stop looking over your shoulder at what other people have. | 别再四处张望看别人拥有什么了 |
[35:02] | You don’t think I can do it. | 你觉得我做不到 |
[35:04] | I said the opposite. | 我的意思恰恰相反 |
[35:06] | You’re just excited about being in charge. | 你只是想尝试手握大权的感觉 |
[35:10] | Working for a producer? | 给一个制片人打工 |
[35:12] | That’s not even what you do. | 那都不是你的本行 |
[35:13] | You have no ambition. | 你这人毫无抱负 |
[35:15] | I’m just very happy being good at my job. | 我只是很高兴我擅长自己的工作 |
[35:18] | I’ve got nothing else to prove. | 我不需要证明什么 |
[35:20] | Spoken like a failure. | 失败者才这么说 |
[35:26] | I hope you’re really drunk, | 我希望你是真的喝醉了 |
[35:29] | because you’re going to need an excuse. | 因为你需要个借口道歉 |
[35:32] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[35:35] | There’s more to life than work. | 生活可不只有工作这一项内容 |
[36:12] | Coffee. | 咖啡好了 |
[36:16] | Is the coast clear? | 危险解除了吗 |
[36:18] | Who’d you think I was talking to? They’re gone. | 你以为我在跟谁说话 他们走了 |
[36:22] | I could eat a dozen eggs. | 我要吃一打鸡蛋 |
[36:26] | I’m sorry, but I just found out | 抱歉 但我刚发现 |
[36:28] | I can’t go to Old Lyme this afternoon. | 我今天下午去不了莱姆镇了 |
[36:30] | Well, I just wanted you to look at a boat. | 我只是想让你看一艘船 |
[36:32] | Sounds lovely. | 听上去很好 |
[36:34] | But Jeffrey says Nathan’s Frankfurters wants to show me around. | 但杰夫瑞说内森香肠公司的人想带我四处转转 |
[36:38] | Coney Island. We can make a day of it. | 康尼岛 我们可以好好玩一天 |
[36:41] | It’s a business meeting. | 那是工作会面 |
[36:48] | Because you’ve started a business? | 因为你创业了吗 |
[36:50] | We’ll see. | 再看吧 |
[36:52] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[36:55] | It’s just a couple of little projects. | 只是几个小项目 |
[36:57] | Don’t you want to be with me? | 你不想跟我在一起吗 |
[36:59] | Of course. | 当然想了 |
[37:01] | But I don’t know, | 但我不知道 |
[37:03] | it seems like this might be a chance to build something. | 这也许正是创建一番事业的机会 |
[37:06] | Well, it’s going to take all your time, | 那会花费你所有的时间 |
[37:08] | all your energy, and all your attention. | 所有的精力 以及所有的注意力 |
[37:11] | That’s not true. | 不会那样的 |
[37:12] | It is. I did it. | 会的 我经历过 |
[37:15] | And you loved it. | 但你很喜欢那样啊 |
[37:17] | I want to be with you, | 我想跟你在一起 |
[37:18] | and I don’t want to be rooting for you to fail | 我不想期盼着你失败 |
[37:20] | so that can happen. | 好让我们在一起 |
[37:23] | Do you want to get married? We can get married? | 你想结婚吗 我们可以结婚 |
[37:28] | No, I don’t want to be back where I was. | 不 我不想回到以前的状态 |
[37:31] | This can be different. We’re different people. | 这次会不一样的 我们都跟以前不一样了 |
[37:34] | I want you in my life. | 我希望你陪伴在我的生命中 |
[37:40] | You really want to answer that, don’t you? | 你很想接电话吧 |
[37:43] | No, but I probably should. | 不 但我也许应该接 |
[37:48] | You act like this is happening to you, | 你表现得像这一切都是机遇找上门 |
[37:51] | but you’re making a choice. | 但其实是你在做选择 |
[37:53] | I can’t just turn off that part of myself. | 我不能放弃我的那部分个性 |
[37:57] | I would never dream of making you choose. | 我从没想过逼你做选择 |
[38:02] | When something’s wrong, it’s always wrong. | 感觉到有问题的时候 总是有问题的 |
[38:14] | Hello. Joan Harris speaking. | 您好 我是琼·哈里斯 |
[38:16] | Could you please hold for a second? | 您能稍等一下吗 |
[38:18] | Richard. Wait. | 理查德 等等 |
[38:20] | You’re being silly. | 你这是在犯傻 |
[38:23] | Good luck, Joan. | 祝你好运 琼 |
[38:42] | Well, hello, Jeff. Sorry about that. | 你好 杰夫 抱歉让你久等 |
[39:01] | Have you seen Stephanie? | 你看到斯蒂芬妮了吗 |
[39:02] | She took off a few hours ago. | 她几小时前就走了 |
[39:05] | Did she say where she was going? | 她有说要去哪里吗 |
[39:07] | I’m sorry. I would have asked | 很抱歉 如果我早知道 |
[39:08] | if I’d known you needed to know, man. | 你想知道 我就问她了 兄弟 |
[39:18] | How do I get out of here? My friend took the car. | 我要怎么离开这里 我朋友把车开走了 |
[39:22] | We can get you a car and driver with a couple day’s notice. | 我们可以给你找辆车和司机 但要等几天 |
[39:26] | Or you could hitch, | 你也可以搭便车 |
[39:27] | but you’ll be standing there all day. | 但你得在那里站一整天 |
[39:29] | You can thank Charlie Manson for that. | 杀人狂查理·曼森搞得人心惶惶 |
[39:35] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[39:37] | I’m sure you can get a ride back with somebody by the end of the week. | 我相信你周末时一定可以搭别人的车回去 |
[39:40] | You’re all paid up. | 你的用费都付清了 |
[39:42] | People just come and go | 人们来来去去 |
[39:44] | and no one says good-bye? | 却从不说再见 |
[39:48] | I’m sorry, but people are free to come and go as they please. | 抱歉 但人们有自由来去的权利 |
[39:57] | I have person to person call | 有位唐纳德·德雷柏先生 |
[39:58] | for Peggy Olson from Donald Draper. | 指定联系佩奇·奥尔森 |
[40:00] | This is Peggy Olson. I accept. | 我是佩奇·奥尔森 接吧 |
[40:03] | Where the hell are you? | 你他妈上哪儿去了 |
[40:06] | Somewhere in California. | 加州某地 |
[40:09] | Do you know how angry everyone is? | 你知道大家有多生气吗 |
[40:14] | Did everything fall apart without me? | 我不在地球就不转了吗 |
[40:16] | It’s not about that. You just took off. | 不是这个原因 你就这么走了 |
[40:19] | People were worried. | 大家都很担心 |
[40:21] | What have you been doing? | 你干什么去了 |
[40:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:33] | I have no idea. | 我完全不清楚 |
[40:35] | Look… | 听着 |
[40:38] | I know you get sick of things and you run, | 我知道你一感到厌烦 就逃开 |
[40:41] | but you can come home. | 但你可以回家 |
[40:46] | Where? | 回哪里 |
[40:48] | McCann will take you back in a second. | 麦肯公司肯定愿意重新接纳你的 |
[40:50] | Apparently, it’s happened before. | 显然 这有过先例了 |
[40:52] | Don’t you want to work on Coke? | 你不想做可口可乐的项目吗 |
[40:57] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[40:59] | I can’t get out of here. | 我不能离开这里 |
[41:05] | Don, come home. | 唐 回家吧 |
[41:11] | I messed everything up. | 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[41:19] | I’m not the man you think I am. | 我不是你想象的那样子 |
[41:28] | Don, listen to me. | 唐 听我说 |
[41:32] | What did you ever do that was so bad? | 你做了什么糟糕的事吗 |
[41:37] | I broke all my vows. | 我违背了所有誓言 |
[41:42] | I scandalized my child. | 我让我的孩子蒙羞 |
[41:47] | I took another man’s name | 我冒用了别人的名字 |
[41:50] | and made… | 然后却… |
[41:55] | nothing of it. | 毫无建树 |
[41:58] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[42:10] | I only called because I… | 我打给你只是因为我… |
[42:15] | realized I never said good-bye to you. | 意识到我从未跟你道别过 |
[42:26] | I don’t think you should be alone right now. | 我觉得你现在不该一个人 |
[42:31] | I’m in a crowd. | 我跟一群人在一起 |
[42:33] | I just wanted to hear your voice. I’ll see you soon. | 我只想听听你的声音 我们很快就会见面 |
[42:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[43:04] | – Rizzo. – It’s me. | -我是瑞兹 -是我 |
[43:07] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[43:09] | I just got off the phone with Don. | 我刚跟唐打完电话 |
[43:12] | Are you kidding me? Where the hell is he? | 你在开玩笑吗 他死哪儿去了 |
[43:14] | California. But he didn’t say where. | 加州 但他没说具体是哪里 |
[43:17] | And I’m really worried about him. | 我真的很担心他 |
[43:21] | He– | 他 |
[43:29] | he always does this and he always comes back. | 他老是这样 每次到最后也都会回来的 |
[43:32] | He’s a survivor. He’s going to be okay. | 他很强大 他一定会没事的 |
[43:34] | You didn’t hear him. | 你是没听到他之前说的话 |
[43:36] | He wasn’t making any sense. | 他当时完全是在胡言乱语 |
[43:39] | You’ve got to let him go. | 你不能再纠结他的事了 |
[43:41] | It doesn’t mean you stop caring about him. | 那并不代表你不再关心他了 |
[43:50] | I’m sorry I said those shitty things to you. | 我很抱歉我对你说了那么难听的话 |
[43:54] | I don’t believe them. | 我并非真心是那么想的 |
[43:57] | Look, you’re going to do great no matter what you do. | 听着 不管你做什么 都一定会做的很棒的 |
[44:01] | I think you were right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[44:03] | I mean, I’m going to stay. | 我会留下来的 |
[44:06] | Good, because I didn’t want you to leave. | 很好 我也不想让你走 |
[44:08] | Then why didn’t you just say that? | 那你为什么不直接说出来呢 |
[44:10] | Because every time I’m face to face with you, | 因为每次我跟你面对面的时候 |
[44:13] | I want to strangle you. | 我都想掐死你 |
[44:16] | And then I miss you when I go away. | 当我见不到你时 又会想你 |
[44:18] | And I miss you and I call you on the phone | 我想你了 就给你打电话 |
[44:20] | and I get the person I want to talk to. | 就找到了我想与之聊天的那个人 |
[44:23] | That’s not true. | 才不是这样呢 |
[44:24] | Yeah, well, I don’t know what it is, | 好吧 我也不知道是怎么回事 |
[44:26] | but when I’m standing in front of you, | 但是当我站在你面前的时候 |
[44:28] | I bring out something terrible. | 我就会爆发出糟糕的一面 |
[44:33] | I think about how you came into my life | 我经常想到 你是如何走进我的生活 |
[44:35] | and how you drove me crazy and now I– | 把我逼疯 但现在我… |
[44:40] | I don’t even know what to do with myself | 我都不知道该拿我自己怎么办了 |
[44:42] | because all I want to do is be with you. | 因为 我唯一想要的 就是跟你在一起 |
[44:47] | What? | 什么 |
[44:49] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[44:52] | I want to be with you. | 我想跟你在一起 |
[44:57] | I’m in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[45:02] | What? | 什么 |
[45:05] | I love you, Peggy. | 我爱你 佩奇 |
[45:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[45:14] | That’s what I thought you said. | 我就觉得好像听到你是这么说的 |
[45:18] | I– I– I don’t know what to say. | 我 我不知道该说什么了 |
[45:22] | I feel like I can’t breathe almost. | 我感觉我快无法呼吸了 |
[45:25] | I mean, I don’t even think about you. | 我根本就不会想到你 |
[45:30] | I mean, I do all the time, | 我是说 我经常想到你 |
[45:32] | because you’re there. | 因为你一直在我身边 |
[45:37] | And you’re here. | 你也在我心里 |
[45:41] | And you make everything okay. | 有你存在一切都不是问题 |
[45:43] | You always do. | 你总是可以做到 |
[45:48] | No matter what. | 不管是什么情况都行 |
[45:56] | I mean, I must be. | 我肯定是动心了 |
[45:59] | Because you’re always right. | 因为你总是对的 |
[46:06] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[46:09] | I think I’m in love with you, too. | 我觉得我也爱上你了 |
[46:16] | I really do. | 真的 |
[46:25] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[46:29] | Are you there? | 你还在听吗 |
[46:37] | Stan? | 斯坦 |
[46:43] | What were you saying? | 你刚刚说什么来着 |
[46:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[47:21] | Are you waiting for a phone call? | 你是在等电话吗 |
[47:25] | What? | 什么 |
[47:28] | Have you taken something? | 你是服用了什么药吗 |
[47:37] | You know what? Why don’t you come with me to my seminar? | 不如这样吧 你来参加我的讨论会吧 |
[47:42] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[47:45] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以了 |
[47:47] | I’m late. I don’t want to walk in by myself. | 我迟到了 我不想一个人进去 |
[47:58] | I guess what I feel | 我觉得我的感觉是 |
[48:00] | is I had my hang-ups. | 我有我的问题 |
[48:04] | She had her hang-ups. | 她有她的问题 |
[48:07] | But one of us was willing to reduce the conflict. | 但我们其中一个人 愿意减少冲突 |
[48:16] | How would you feel about starting with that next time? | 不如你下次开始的时候就继续谈这个吧 |
[49:01] | My name’s Leonard and I don’t know | 我叫伦纳德 我不知道 |
[49:05] | if there’s anything that complicated about me. | 我是否有那么复杂的一面 |
[49:09] | And so I should be happier, I guess. | 所以我应该更开心点才对 |
[49:12] | Do you remember what I said to Daniel | 你还记得我之前对丹尼尔说的 |
[49:15] | about “Should?” | 关于”应该”的那番话吗 |
[49:19] | Well, it’s good for him. He’s interesting. | 那很好 他很有趣 |
[49:23] | But I’ve never been interesting to anybody. | 但从没有任何人觉得我有趣过 |
[49:27] | I, um– I work in an office. | 我 我在一家公司工作 |
[49:32] | People walk right by me. | 大家会从我身边走过 |
[49:34] | I know they don’t see me. | 我知道他们看不到我的存在 |
[49:37] | And I go home and I watch my wife and my kids. | 我回到家 看着我的妻子和孩子们 |
[49:44] | They don’t look up when I sit down. | 我坐下时 他们根本懒得抬头看我一眼 |
[49:52] | How does it feel to say that? | 说出来感觉如何 |
[49:55] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[50:00] | It’s like no one cares that I’m gone. | 就好像我走了也没人关心 |
[50:09] | They should love me. | 他们应该爱我的啊 |
[50:11] | I mean, maybe they do, | 或许 他们的确是爱我的 |
[50:13] | but I don’t even know what it is. | 但我根本都不知道爱是什么 |
[50:19] | You spend your whole life thinking you’re not getting it, | 你穷尽一辈子都在想着 你得不到爱 |
[50:23] | people aren’t giving it to you. | 别人不会爱你的 |
[50:27] | Then you realize they’re trying | 然后你会意识到 他们在努力给了 |
[50:32] | and you don’t even know what it is. | 并且你根本不知道爱是什么 |
[50:39] | I had a dream I was on a shelf in the refrigerator. | 我之前梦到 我在冰箱里的一个隔板上 |
[50:46] | Someone closes the door and the light goes off, | 有人把冰箱门关上了 灯就灭了 |
[50:51] | and I know everybody’s out there eating. | 我知道大家都在外面吃东西 |
[50:56] | And then they open the door and you see them smiling. | 然后他们又把门打开 你可以看到他们在微笑 |
[51:01] | And they’re happy to see you, | 他么很高兴见到你 |
[51:05] | but maybe they don’t look right at you, | 但或许他们根本不会直视你 |
[51:09] | and maybe they don’t pick you. | 或许他们也不会选你 |
[51:20] | And then the door closes again. | 然后门又关上了 |
[51:25] | The light goes off. | 灯再次熄灭 |
[52:43] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登机 |
[52:58] | Holloway-Harris. How may I help you? | 霍洛韦-哈里斯公司 有什么能为您效劳的 |
[53:01] | Of course. Please hold for Joan. | 当然 请稍等 琼马上来接听 |
[53:04] | This is Joan. | 我是琼 |
[53:11] | Look at them. | 瞧瞧他们 |
[53:12] | One day that will be us. | 总有一天他们也会变成我们这样 |
[53:14] | Yeah, tomorrow. | 是啊 就明天 |
[54:17] | Mother Sun, we greet you, | 太阳母亲 我们向您致敬 |
[54:21] | and are thankful for the sweetness of the Earth. | 并感谢地球的恩情 |
[54:25] | The new day brings new hope. | 新的一天 新的希望 |
[54:29] | The lives we’ve led, | 我们已经享受过的生活 |
[54:31] | the lives we’ve yet to lead. | 和我们即将去经历的生活 |
[54:34] | New day, | 新的一天 |
[54:37] | new ideas, | 新的想法 |
[54:40] | a new you. | 新的你 |
[55:10] | *I’d like to buy the world a home* | *我想为世界买个家* |
[55:14] | *And furnish it with love* | *用满满的爱来装饰它* |
[55:17] | *Grow apple trees and honeybees* | *种苹果树来养蜜蜂* |
[55:21] | *And snow white turtledoves* | *还有雪白的斑鸠* |
[55:25] | *I’d like to teach the world to sing* | *我想教世界唱首歌* |
[55:28] | *- Sing with me – In perfect harmony* | *-跟我一起唱 -共唱完美和声* |
[55:30] | *Perfect harmony* | *完美和声* |
[55:32] | *I’d like to buy the world a Coke* | *我想为世界买杯可乐* |
[55:35] | *And keep it company* | *然后与它为伴* |
[55:38] | *That’s the real thing* | *那才是真正的美好* |
[55:39] | *I’d like to teach the world to sing* | *我想教世界唱首歌* |
[55:43] | *In perfect harmony* | *完美和声* |
[55:46] | *And I’d like to buy the world a Coke* | *我想为世界买杯可乐* |
[55:49] | *And keep it company* | *然后与它为伴* |
[55:52] | *It’s the real thing* | *那才是真正的美好* |
[55:54] | *Coke is what the world wants today* | *世界现在想要的就是可乐* |
[55:59] | *It’s the real thing* | *那才是真正的美好* |
[56:02] | *Coke is what the world wants today* | *世界现在想要的就是可乐* |
[56:05] | *Coca-Cola* | *可口可乐* |
[56:07] | *It’s the real thing* | *那才是真正的美好* |