英文名称:Magnolia
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | In The New York Herald, November 26, year 1911… | 纽约《预言家》报载 1911年11月26日 |
[00:26] | …there is an account of the hanging of three men. | 三名死囚被执行绞刑 |
[00:34] | They died for the murder of Sir Edmund William Godfrey… | 他们被指控谋杀了埃德蒙・威廉姆・戈弗雷爵士 |
[00:37] | …husband, father, pharmacist, and all-around gentleman resident… | 一个优秀的丈夫 父亲 药商 |
[00:42] | …of Greenberry Hill, London. | 伦敦格贝希区的优秀市民 |
[00:45] | He was murdered by three vagrants whose motive was simple robbery. | 而这三个游民杀死他的唯一动机 仅仅是为了抢劫 |
[00:49] | They were identified as Joseph Green… | 他们分别是约瑟夫・格林 |
[00:54] | …Stanley Berry… | 斯坦利・贝里 |
[00:56] | …and Daniel Hill. | 丹尼尔・希尔 |
[01:02] | Green, Berry, Hill. | 格林 贝里 希尔 |
[01:06] | And I would like to think this was only a matter of chance. | 嗯 但愿这只是一个巧合 |
[01:13] | As reported in the Reno Gazette, June of 1983… | 里诺报报道 1983年6月 |
[01:18] | …there is the story of a fire… | 发生了一场火灾 |
[01:21] | …the water that it took to contain the fire… | 在泼下的灭火的水中发现了一具尸体 |
[01:24] | …and a scuba diver named Delmer Darion. | 他叫德尔默・达里恩 是一名潜水爱好者 |
[01:30] | Employee of the Nugget Hotel and Casino, Reno, Nevada… | 他在内华达州里诺市的金块旅馆及赌场工作 |
[01:34] | …engaged as a blackjack dealer, well-liked and well-regarded… | 是二十一点的发牌手 然而真正让德尔默痴迷的是 |
[01:38] | …as a physical, recreational, and sporting sort… | 在湖中潜水 |
[01:42] | …Delmer’s true passion was for the lake. | 这才是他喜爱的运动 |
[01:55] | As reported by the coroner, Delmer died of a heart attack… | 根据验尸官的报告 德尔默因心脏病突发 |
[01:58] | …somewhere between the lake and the tree… | 死在湖与树林之间的某个地方 |
[02:01] | …but most curious side note is the suicide the next day of Craig Hansen… | 是另外一件事情引起了人们的好奇 事发第二天 一名叫做克雷格・汉森的人自杀了 |
[02:06] | …volunteer firefighter, estranged father of four… | 他是志愿的救火员 当时他抛下自己可怜的四个孩子 |
[02:09] | …and a poor tendency to drink. Mr. Hansen was the pilot of the plane… | 正在酗酒 汉森是飞行员 |
[02:13] | …that quite accidentally lifted Delmer Darion out of the water. | 他的飞机匪夷所思地将德尔默・达里恩舀了起来 |
[02:17] | Added to this, Mr. Hansen’s tortured life… | 更加偶然的是 汉森在两天前的晚上 |
[02:20] | …met before with Delmer Darion just two nights previous. | 曾经和德尔默・达里恩打过交道 |
[02:24] | All I need is a two. | 我再要个2 |
[02:25] | All you need is a deuce. All right. | 你想要个两点 好吧 |
[02:28] | That is an eight. | 这是个8 |
[02:30] | Glad you like my work. All right. Moment of truth- | 没办法 这就是现实 |
[02:34] | The weight of the guilt and the measure of coincidence so large… | 他的负罪感如此之强 如此之大 以致于 |
[02:38] | …Craig Hansen took his life. | 克雷格・汉森因此选择了自杀 |
[02:42] | And I am trying to think this was all only a matter of chance. | 对此 我无论如何 还是仅仅想将它看作是一个巧合 |
[02:48] | The tale told at a 1961 awards dinner… | 1961年美国法医鉴定协会的颁奖晚宴上 |
[02:51] | …for the American Association of Forensic Science… | 协会主席约翰・哈勃 |
[02:54] | …by Dr. John Harper, president of the association… | 讲述了这样一个故事 |
[02:57] | …began with a simple suicide attempt. | 一个简单的企图自杀的故事 |
[03:00] | curiosity. | 很惊奇吧 |
[03:01] | Seventeen-year-old Sydney Barringer… | 一个叫做希尼・巴林杰的十七岁男孩 |
[03:04] | …in the city of Los Angeles on March 23rd, 1958. | 发生在洛杉矶市 1958年3月23号 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1924个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:332个,六级词汇:155个,GRE词汇:148个,托福词汇:236个,考研词汇:361个,专四词汇:282个,专八词汇:54个, 所有生词标注共:634个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:25] | The coroner ruled that the unsuccessful suicide… | 据验尸官事后说 这桩本不会成功的自杀 |
[03:28] | …had suddenly become a successful homicide. | 在一瞬间不幸地成功地变成一桩谋杀 |
[03:31] | To explain, the suicide was confirmed by a note… | 首先这本应是一桩自杀 |
[03:34] | …in the right hip pocket of Sydney Barringer. | 证据是来自希尼・巴林杰口袋中的小纸条 |
[03:37] | At the same time young Sydney stood on the ledge of this nine-story building… | 就在小希尼站在楼台上同时 |
[03:42] | …an argument swelled three stories below. | 三层以下正在爆发一场争吵 |
[03:46] | The neighbors heard, as they usually did, the arguing of the tenants… | 当时邻居们都听见 这对房客夫妇又像往常一样吵架 |
[03:50] | …and it was not uncommon for them to threaten each other with a shotgun… | 并且也像往常一样 手持猎枪威吓另外一个 |
[03:53] | …or one of the many handguns in the house. | 当然有时也会用手枪 |
[03:55] | I’m gonna put you down! | 我要打死你 |
[03:57] | And when the shotgun accidentally went off… | 然而当她无意中抠下猎枪扳机时 |
[04:00] | You asshole! | 畜牲 |
[04:02] | Sydney just happened to pass. | 希尼正巧掉了下来 |
[04:05] | What? | 什么? |
[04:06] | Shut the fuck up! | 别他妈说话! |
[04:09] | Added to this, the two tenants turned out to be… | 更巧的还在后面 |
[04:12] | …Faye and Arthur Barringer… | 这两位房客分别是费伊和亚瑟・巴林杰 |
[04:14] | …Sydney’s mother and Sydney’s father. | 希尼的父亲和母亲 |
[04:17] | When confronted with the charge… | 面对起诉 |
[04:19] | …which took some figuring out for the officers on the scene of the crime… | 警方描述事情经过时 |
[04:23] | …Faye Barringer swore she did not know the gun was loaded. | 费伊・巴林杰发誓自己根本不知道猎枪里有子弹 |
[04:26] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:27] | She always threatens me with the gun, but I don’t keep it loaded. | 她经常这样威胁我 所以我从来不上子弹 |
[04:31] | DETECTlVE: And you didn’t load the gun? | 你从来不上子弹吗? |
[04:33] | Why would I load the gun? | 我怎么可能上子弹哪? |
[04:35] | A boy who lived in the building… | 一个住在这座楼里的 |
[04:37] | …sometimes a visitor and friend to Sydney Barringer… | 经常和希尼・巴林杰在一起玩的小男孩 |
[04:40] | …said that he had seen, six days prior, the loading of the shotgun. | 告诉警方 他在六天前曾经看到 这把枪上了子弹 |
[04:44] | Ricky, come here a minute. | 里基 过来一下 |
[04:46] | lt seems that all the arguing and fighting… | 能看得出 这种无休止的争吵与厮打 |
[04:48] | …and all of the violence was far too much for Sydney Barringer… | 无休止的家庭暴力 给希尼・巴林杰造成很大心理伤害 |
[04:52] | …and knowing his mother and father’s tendency to fight… | 他知道父母还会继续下去 |
[04:55] | …he decided to do something. | 于是他决定做些什么 |
[04:58] | He said that he wanted them to kill each other… | 他说他想让他们杀了对方 |
[05:00] | …and that’s all that they wanted to do, kill each other… | 他们这么吵本来就是想杀了对方 |
[05:03] | …and that he would help them do that if that’s what they wanted. | 所以他就帮助他爸妈这么做啦 |
[05:07] | Sydney Barringer jumps from the ninth-floor rooftop. | 希尼・巴林杰从九楼屋顶跳下 |
[05:10] | His parents argue three stories below. | 他的父母正在六楼吵架 |
[05:13] | Her accidental shotgun blast hits Sydney in the stomach… | 母亲无意中按下扳机 正好打穿了希尼胃部 |
[05:16] | …as he passes the arguing sixth-floor window. | 就在他掉落经过六楼窗户时 |
[05:19] | He is killed instantly, but continues to fall… | 当场就被打死了 但他继续往下掉 |
[05:22] | …only to find, five stories below, a safety net installed three days prior… | 然而就在二楼 有一个三天前装上的安全网 |
[05:27] | …for window washers that would’ve broken his fall… | 这个用来保护洗窗工人的网子 本可以截住救了他 |
[05:30] | …and saved his life if not for the hole in his stomach. | 当然如果他胃上没被打出那个大洞的话 |
[05:33] | So Faye Barringer was charged with the murder of her son… | 他的母亲费伊・巴林杰被指控谋杀 |
[05:37] | …and Sydney Barringer noted as an accomplice in his own death. | 小男孩自己则被控对自己的死 犯有协同罪 |
[05:42] | And it is in the humble opinion of this narrator… | 发言人简单地评述为 |
[05:44] | …that this is not just something that happened. | 这不是件普普通通的事儿 |
[05:48] | This cannot be one of those things. | 不是那种每时每刻发生着的事儿 |
[05:51] | This, please, cannot be that. | 这事儿 拜托 当然和它们不同 |
[05:54] | And for what I would like to say, I can’t. | 我想说 我不只这么认为 |
[05:56] | This was not just a matter of chance. Ha, ha. | 这不能简单地归于巧合 |
[06:01] | These strange things happen all the time. | 而且这种听起来邪门的事 其实从来没有停止过 |
[06:34] | ln this big game that we play, life, it’s not what you hope for. | 在这个巨大的游戏中 |
[06:37] | It’s not what you deserve. It’s what you take. | 你的人生不会因为你的希望和等待而改变 你必须付诸于行动 |
[06:41] | I’m Frank T.J. Mackey, a master of the muffin… | 我是弗兰克・T・J ・麦吉 |
[06:44] | …and author of Seduce and Destroy… | 《诱惑与征服》的作者 |
[06:46] | …now available to you on audio and video cassette. | 现在录音带和录像带已经全套上市 |
[06:49] | Seduce and Destroy will teach you the techniques… | 《诱惑与征服》将传授给你无以伦比的技巧 |
[06:52] | …to have any hard-body blonde… | 让那些火爆的金发女郎 |
[06:54] | …just dripping to wet your dock. | 为你倾倒 为你疯狂 |
[06:57] | Bottom line? Language: | 我们需要什么? 仅仅是语言 |
[07:00] | the magical key to unlocking the female analytical mindset. | 这是揭开女性底层心理的密匙 |
[07:03] | Tap directly into her hopes, her wants… | 直接抓住她的思想 |
[07:06] | …her fears, her desires, and her sweet little panties. | 她的恐惧 她的欲望 和她那条可爱的小衬裤 |
[07:10] | Learn how to make that lady friend your sex-starved servant. | 迅速掌握如何让她成为你的伙伴 成为为你所饥渴燃烧的性奴 |
[07:14] | Seduce and Destroy produces an instant, money-back guaranteed… | 《诱惑与征服》 你可以学成再付费 |
[07:18] | …trance-like state that will get you… | 你将进入那种令女人们迷醉的状态 |
[07:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:21] | naughty sauce you want fast. | 你将不费吹灰之力得征服她们 |
[07:25] | Hey, how many more times… | 你还能忍受多少次 |
[07:28] | …do you need to hear the all-too-famous line- | 听到那句无法忍受的回答 |
[07:30] | So? | 那么 |
[07:33] | I just don’t feel that way about you? | 我真的对你没有感觉 |
[07:36] | DlCK For over 30 years, America has hung out… | 三十多年间 无数美国人收看 |
[07:38] | …and answered questions with Jimmy Gator. | 并参与吉米・加托的问答节目 |
[07:41] | An American legend and a true television icon… | 他已经成为美国电视的一个传奇 |
[07:44] | …Jimmy celebrates his 12,000th hour of broadcast this week. | 这个星期 吉米将庆祝他广播生涯的第12000小时 |
[07:48] | Have I been around that long? | 我真的已经工作那么久了吗? |
[07:50] | DlCK He’s a family man who’s been married for over 40 years… | 他是一位结婚四十年的爱家男人 |
[07:53] | …with two children and one bouncing baby grandchild on the way. | 有两个孩子 还有一个即将出生的孙子 |
[07:57] | We’ve tuned in each day to see the human interaction… | 我们已经习惯每天收看 |
[07:59] | …between Jimmy and some very special kids… | 吉米与那些超常孩子们的智慧的交流 |
[08:02] | …and we hope there’s 30 more years of watching that happen. | 我们还希望这种三十年的精彩能够继续下去 |
[08:06] | I’m Jimmy Gator. | 我是吉米・加托 |
[08:07] | Donald W. Winnicott. 1911. North America. South America. | 答案是唐纳德・W・温尼科特 1911年 北美洲 南美洲 |
[08:10] | The answer is four. The answer is 22. Gravity. | 答案是4 答案是22 地心引力 |
[08:13] | The answer is The Life of Samuel Johnson. | 答案是塞缪尔・约翰逊的一生 |
[08:17] | I don’t care what your last bank statement is. | 我不在乎你的银行账单 |
[08:20] | Let’s go. You should have done that 10 minutes ago. | 快走吧 本来你十分钟前就该好了 |
[08:23] | -We need more dog food. -RlCK: Talk in the car. | -我们还要多带些狗食 -先上车再说 |
[08:25] | – Look, I got a serious audition today. – Are you lonely? | – 听着 今天我有重要工作 – 你孤单吗? |
[08:29] | – RlCK: That one too? – I need this one. | – 这个也要拿是吧? – 我需要这个 |
[08:31] | Well, let me tell you. | 好 让我来告诉你 |
[08:32] | RlCK: I don’t understand why you need four bags of books to go to school. | 真不明白你干嘛要带上四袋子书去上学 |
[08:37] | There’s no reason for this many backpacks. | 没有理由带这么多背包 |
[08:41] | – Be ready at 2:00. – lt should be 1:30. | – 两点我接你 – 应该是一点半 |
[08:43] | – RlCK: I told you I got an audition. – I won’t be here till 2:00. | – 我跟你讲过了我今天工作很紧 – 只能两点赶到了 |
[08:46] | Get your stuff. Come on. Gotta go. Love you. | 快 拿好你这堆东西 我得走了 我爱你 |
[08:48] | – Love you too. – Okay. | – 我也爱你 – 好 |
[08:49] | Donnie, do you have an answer? | 丹尼尔 你有答案了吗? |
[08:53] | I do, Jimmy. Prometheus. | 有了 吉米 答案是普罗米修斯 |
[08:55] | JlMMY: lt is! | 答对了 |
[08:58] | Donnie, how does it feel? | 丹尼尔 感觉怎么样? |
[09:04] | lt’s pretty exciting. Bet you don’t get many people my age getting braces. | 我很激动 我保证象我这个年纪的来装牙箍的肯定不多吧 |
[09:08] | You were so cute on that game show. | 你当时在那个比赛里好可爱 |
[09:11] | Bet you can’t answer any questions now, though, huh? Ha, ha! | 但我敢说你现在都回答不上来了吧! |
[09:14] | – So we’re all set to go, Donnie. – DONNlE: Good. | – 丹尼尔一切正常 – 很好 |
[09:16] | – I’ll see you tomorrow morning. – Okay. | – 明早见 – 好 |
[09:18] | – RECEPTlONlST: Bye. – You’re running around like crazy. | – 再见 – 你也太忙了吧? |
[09:20] | I’m gonna be late for work. | 马上就迟到啦 |
[09:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:34] | lt’s the Quiz Kid, Donnie Smith. | 是神童丹尼尔・史密斯 |
[09:37] | PHlL: Hello, hello. | 你好 你好 |
[09:47] | – How’s today, then? – Fucking bullshit is what this is. | – 今天感觉如何? – 遭透了 |
[09:52] | EARL:Fucking regrets | 悔恨 |
[09:54] | And we do these things, move through this life. | 为我这一生做过的事情悔恨 |
[09:59] | I’m gonna need your help, Phil. You got to help me on something today. | 我需要你的帮助 菲尔 今天你得帮我点忙 |
[10:03] | I’ll take care. Anything, Earl. | 尽管说 厄尔 什么事都行的 |
[10:05] | Well, you’re his doctor, and that’s why. | 为什么 因为你是他的医生 这就是为什么! |
[10:08] | Tell me something. Tell me something. | 告诉我 告诉我 |
[10:10] | He needs more pills. He needs more- Fuck it. | 他需要更大的剂量! |
[10:13] | He needs more pills, and I need some answers… | 他需要吃更多的药 而我需要知道病情的真相 |
[10:15] | …so I’m coming to see you. | 我马上就过去见你 |
[10:20] | Morning, Linda. | 早上好 琳达 |
[10:27] | I love you, my darling. | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[10:29] | I’ll be back in a while, Phil. I have to do some things… | 我马上就回来 有点事情我必须解决 |
[10:31] | …and I have to see something, and I’ll be back. | 我得去弄清楚 马上回来 |
[10:36] | Fuck. | 妈的! |
[10:37] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 我靠 他妈的 |
[10:42] | WOMAN Press one to hear… | 按1键收听 |
[10:44] | …this person’s personal description of themselves… | 每一位的自我简介 |
[10:46] | …and two to leave a personal message of your own. | 按下2键可以给他留言 |
[10:50] | JlM Well, hello. This is Jim. I work in law enforcement. | 嗯 你好 我是吉姆 我负责维护法律的实施 |
[10:53] | I’m an officer for the LAPD… | 事实上我是洛杉矶警局的警察 |
[10:55] | …and work out of the North Hollywood district. | 在北好莱坞街区负责巡逻 |
[10:57] | I love my job, and I love to go to the movies. | 我喜欢我的工作 也喜欢上电影 |
[11:00] | I try to stay physically fit. My job demands it. | 我尝试让自己保持身体健壮 因为工作需要一个这样的我 |
[11:02] | I’m getting up there, though. | 所以我的身材很棒 但是近来在慢慢变胖 |
[11:04] | I’m 32 years old, and I’m 6’2 tall, and I weigh about 180… | 我今年32岁 6英尺2英寸 体重大概是 180磅吧 |
[11:09] | …if that’s important to you. | 如果你十分在意的话 |
[11:11] | I’m really interested in meeting someone special who likes quiet things. | 我很希望能认识特别点的女孩 她最好喜欢安静 |
[11:15] | My life is very stressful, and I hope to have a relationship that is very calm… | 我的生活压力很大 所以希望能和她保持一种平稳沉静的 |
[11:19] | …and undemanding and loving… | 互相关爱 不一味奢求回报的关系 |
[11:21] | …so if you are this person, please leave me a message at box number 82. | 如果你是这样的女孩 请给我留言 我的语音信箱号是 8- 2 |
[11:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:34] | OFFlCER: So much violence… | 暴力如此猖獗 |
[11:37] | …but that’s the way of the world. Good luck, as always. | 但这就是我们的社会 总之还是祝你们好运 |
[11:40] | Serve and protect and all that other blah, blah, blah on the side of the car. | 祝你们一如既往地坐在车里 平平安安地执行任务 |
[11:47] | JlM: Let me tell you something. | 你听我说 |
[11:49] | This is not an easy job. | 这不是什么轻松的工作 |
[11:53] | I get a call on the radio from Dispatch. | 首先我从接收器里收到中心的信息 |
[11:57] | lt’s bad news. | 一般是个坏消息 |
[12:00] | And it stinks. | 坏得发臭 |
[12:04] | But this is my job, and I love it… | 但这就是我的工作 不管怎样 我喜欢它 |
[12:10] | …because I wanna do well. | 因为我想做得更好些 |
[12:12] | ln this life and in this world, I wanna do well… | 我想在这一生中 在这个世界上 我能努力做好我的事 |
[12:16] | …and I wanna help people. | 我想帮助别人 |
[12:19] | And I might get 20 bad calls a day… | 虽然我可能一天会接到20个这样的坏消息 |
[12:21] | …but one time I can help someone, I make a save… | 但总会让我抓住一次来帮助别人 救一个人 |
[12:26] | … I correct a wrong or right a situation… | 纠正一次错误 或者及时控制局面 |
[12:31] | …then I’m a happy cop. | 都能让我变成快乐的巡警 |
[12:34] | And we move through this life, we should try and do good. | 在这一生中 我们要尽量做些好事 |
[12:44] | Do good. | 做善事 |
[12:48] | And if we can do that… | 如果我们能做到这一点 |
[12:51] | …and not hurt anyone else… | 并且没有伤害到其他人的话 |
[12:55] | …well, then…. | 那么 |
[13:09] | JlM: Hello? MARClE: I turn around, there’s something. | – 嘿? – 谁啊? 事儿怎么那么多! |
[13:12] | – Whoa! Slow down. – You can’t just come in here. | – 放轻松 – 你怎么能随便闯进来! |
[13:14] | – The door was open. – You not allowed to come in. | 女士 门是开着的 我接到举报 |
[13:16] | – Calm down. – I am calm! | – 不许进来! – 冷静些 |
[13:18] | I got a call to this apartment, report of a disturbance. | 我很冷静 我接到举报 说这间屋子里非常吵闹 |
[13:21] | There’s no disturbance. | 这间屋子里从来没有人吵闹过 |
[13:23] | I got a call of a disturbance. I wanna see what’s going on. | 我接到了扰民的举报 门开着 所以我不得不进来看看到底发生了什么 |
[13:26] | – Yeah, but there’s no disturbance. – Then you got nothing to worry about. | 这里没有吵闹! 没吵闹你紧张什么呢! |
[13:30] | You don’t tell me. I know my rights. Just come right in. You can’t just…. | 因为你刚才没说 我清楚自己有什么权利 你不能 |
[13:34] | All right, ma’am, you wanna test me? | 哦 女士你想测试我是么? |
[13:36] | All right? You wanna tell me about the law book, we can do that. | 如果你想考我法律那么现在就可以开始 |
[13:39] | You push me far enough, I will take you to jail. | 如果你再推我的话我可以把你关进去 |
[13:42] | – Okay? Now calm yourself down. – I am calm! | – 现在 冷静下来! – 我 非常 冷静! |
[13:46] | No. You are not calm. You’re screaming at me. | 你一点都不冷静 因为你正在冲我大喊大叫 |
[13:49] | Do you understand? | 明白了么? |
[13:52] | I got a call of a disturbance, and I’m going to check it out. | 我接到一个扰民的举报 现在我要调查一下 |
[13:55] | That is what I’m going to do. | 所以我要开始调查了 |
[13:58] | – Are you alone in here? – I ain’t got to answer your questions. | 你一个人住这儿? 我不需要回答你! |
[14:01] | No, you don’t, but I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 你可以不回答 但是我还是会再问你一遍 |
[14:04] | – Are you alone in here? – What does it look like? | 你一个人住这儿么? 你自己觉着呢? |
[14:07] | – There’s no one else in here? – You in here. | – 没有其他人在这里是吧? – 你在 |
[14:11] | Okay. That’s true, but is there anyone else… | 没错 那么没有其他人 |
[14:14] | …besides me and besides you in this house? | 除了你我之外的其他人在这里么? |
[14:16] | – No. I said that already. – Mm- hm. | 我已经说过了 没有! |
[14:18] | – Are you lying to me? – I live by myself. | – 你是不是在说谎? – 我是一个人住的 |
[14:21] | That might be true, but the question I’m asking you, ma’am…. | 这倒可能是真的 但我现在的问题是 |
[14:24] | ls there anyone else in this house right now? | 现在这个房子里还有没有其他的人? |
[14:27] | – No. – Okay. | – 没有 – 好吧 |
[14:30] | – What is your name? – Marcie. | – 你叫什么? – 玛茜 |
[14:32] | Okay. Marcie, I’m gonna need you to take a seat here. | 玛茜 你最好坐下 |
[14:35] | – I prefer to stand up. – Okay. I’m not asking. | – 我喜欢站着 – 我不是请求你 坐下 |
[14:41] | – I didn’t even do nothing. – Move, ma’am. | – 我什么都没有做! – 快去坐下 女士! |
[14:49] | Okay. So, like I was saying, I’m here to check on a disturbance. | 好吧 我要开始检查了 |
[14:54] | Now, some of your neighbors heard screaming and a loud crash. | 你的邻居们举报说听到尖叫声和一声巨响 |
[14:57] | – I don’t even know no loud crash. – Okay, what- ? | – 我从来没听到什么巨响! – 好 那是 ? |
[15:01] | – What was that? – Nothing. | – 什么声音? – 我什么都没听见 |
[15:02] | – Sit back down on the couch. – I ain’t gotta do a goddamn thing. | 在椅子上坐好 我什么都没做 |
[15:05] | – What’s this bullshit? – Do not do this. | – 你他妈的要干什么? – 别这样 |
[15:07] | – Do not do this. Do not slap me, ma’am. – This is bullshit. This is bullshit. | – 别打我 女士 – 混蛋 胡扯 |
[15:11] | This is bullshit. For what? For what? For what? Huh? Tell me for what. | 干什么!啊?你想干什么! |
[15:15] | No, tell me for what. | 不 你干什么? |
[15:17] | JlM: I asked you to sit on the couch. MARClE: This is bullshit. | 我要求你坐在椅子上 坐好 |
[15:21] | This is bullshit. This is fucking bullshit. | 胡扯 他妈的胡扯 |
[15:23] | 15- L- 27, I’m gonna need backup. | 我需要支援 |
[15:26] | What the fuck is this? lt’s bullshit, motherfucker! | 你他妈的要干什么? 你个狗东西! |
[15:28] | – I want you to stay right there. – Fucking bullshit, and you know it! | 别过来 马克尔 你他妈的 什么都没有! |
[15:32] | JlM: Stay right there, Marcie. – Don’t you go in my bedroom! | – 在那儿呆着 马克尔 – 不许进我的卧室! |
[15:34] | This is bullshit, motherfucker! Don’t go down the hallway! | 你他妈的!混账东西! 别进走廊! |
[15:38] | Don’t go down my motherfucking hallway! | 不许往前走了 别他妈的往前走了! |
[15:40] | JlM: This is the LAPD! | 洛杉矶警察! |
[15:42] | Don’t go in my goddamn bedroom! | 别他妈进我卧室! |
[15:44] | JlM: Come out now with your hands up! | 举双手出来! |
[15:47] | MARClE: What did I tell you? Ain’t nobody in there! | 听见没有?! 那儿什么都没有! |
[15:50] | Where the fuck you going, motherfucker? | 你还往哪儿走 狗东西?! |
[15:52] | Don’t go in my goddamn bedroom! | 别他妈进我卧室! |
[15:54] | Stay out of my motherfucking closet! What did I tell you? | 离我的壁橱远点!你他妈的! |
[15:58] | – Don’t go down my hallway! – This is the police! | 你他妈听见没!? 我是警察! |
[16:00] | lf there is anyone in this closet, come out… | 壁橱里有人吗? 出来 |
[16:03] | …and show yourself to me now, with your hands up. | 让我看到你的双手 |
[16:06] | Marcie, do not drag that couch any further! | 玛茜 别再拖椅子了! |
[16:09] | Don’t do this, ma’am! | 别藏着了! |
[16:10] | There’s nobody in my motherfucking closet! | 我壁橱里什么都他妈的没有! |
[16:14] | lf I have to open this closet, you will get shot! | 我要打开壁橱 我会开枪的! |
[16:16] | MARClE: Come back here! Come back here, motherfucker! | 快回来 你他妈的混蛋! |
[16:19] | What can’t you goddamn fucking talk to me? | 我他妈的有话和你说! |
[16:22] | – There’s nobody in there! I told you! JlM: Marcie, quiet down! | 那里面什么人都没有! 我告诉你! 马克尔 闭嘴! |
[16:28] | MARClE: This don’t make no fucking sense! This don’t make no goddamn sense! | 你他妈的别乱来了! 净他妈胡来!混蛋! |
[16:32] | This is bullshit, motherfucker! | 你妈的!狗东西! |
[16:35] | Why can’t you talk to me? | 过来问我!为什么不过来问我!? |
[16:38] | Whoa! Whoa- ho! | 哇哦 喔 |
[16:41] | What the hell is this, Marcie? | 这他妈是什么啊?玛茜 |
[16:43] | That ain’t mine. | 那不是我的 |
[16:46] | LlNDA: He’s dying. He’s fucking dying as we’re sitting here. | 我们坐在这儿时他正在慢慢死去 |
[16:48] | There’s not a fucking… | 竟然他妈的连个办法都 |
[16:50] | Jesus, how can you tell me to calm down? | 天哪!你怎么能叫我冷静下来!? |
[16:53] | I can help you through this, but there’s certain things… | 我能做的就是尽我所能帮助你 |
[16:56] | …you’re gonna have to take care of, and we can go over them… | 但你也知道的 你必须接受这个事实 我们可以接受它的 |
[16:59] | …but I need to know that you’re listening to me, okay? | 不过前提是你必须安静坐下来 听我说 |
[17:02] | I’m- I’m in a fucking state. lt’s like he’s going, and I don’t- | 我 我快要疯了 他要死了 我却不知该做 |
[17:05] | Just tell me practical things, like what the fuck do I do with his body? | 好吧 告诉我些实际的 比如处理遗体什么的 |
[17:09] | What do I do when he dies? What next? What happens then? What next? | 死的时候我该做什么? 下一步怎么办 然后呢? |
[17:12] | That’s what Hospice can take care of. | 援助会将做这些 |
[17:14] | They’ll send over a nurse, somebody who- | 他们会派一个护士过去 |
[17:16] | No. Phil. He has Phil now. | 不 他已经有菲尔在那儿了 |
[17:18] | – Phil is one of the nurses from the service? – Yeah. | 菲尔是派过去的护士么? |
[17:21] | lf you’re happy with Phil taking care of him and helping you, that’s fine… | 如果你对菲尔满意的话 就让他继续做着 |
[17:24] | …but contact Hospice to arrange for the body. | 但是最好联系援助会让他们来处理尸体 |
[17:27] | You don’t understand. lt’s- | 你不懂得的 |
[17:29] | There’s more pain than before, and the fucking morphine pills aren’t working… | 现在他一天比一天痛苦 那些狗屁药片一点用都没有 |
[17:33] | …and it’s like- The past two days, he can’t really swallow… | 这两天 他根本连咽东西都不行 |
[17:36] | …and l, um- I don’t know if the pills are going down. | 我根本不知道药能不能咽下去 |
[17:40] | I can’t see inside his mouth anymore, and I’m up all night staring at him… | 我根本看不见他嘴里 我一晚上只能看着他 |
[17:44] | …and I don’t know if the pills are going down. He moans and he hurts. | 我根本不知道药咽下去没有 他在呻吟 他太难受了 |
[17:47] | We can fix that, because I can give you- | 我们有办法的 我可以给他 |
[17:51] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗? |
[17:52] | – Yeah. I’m listening. I’m getting better. – Do you wanna sit down? | 在听 我感觉好些了 要坐下吗? |
[17:55] | I need to sit down. | 我得坐一会儿 |
[18:01] | Okay, Linda, EarI’s not gonna make it. | 厄尔恐怕撑不下去了 |
[18:04] | He’s dying. He is. He’s dying very, very rapidly. | 他就快不行 他就要 非常快 |
[18:08] | The thing here is to make this experience… | 我们需要做的就是 尽可能地结束 |
[18:11] | …as painless and easy for him as possible. | 这种痛苦和折磨 让他轻松一些离去 |
[18:15] | You understand? | 懂了么? |
[18:16] | Now, Hospice will take care of all the technical things. | 救助会能接手这一切过程 |
[18:21] | They will help you. They will take care of the body. | 他们帮助你处理他的遗体 |
[18:24] | They are who you call when he dies. | 只需要在他离去后打个电话 |
[18:27] | There’s the number of Hospice. | 这是救助会的号码 |
[18:32] | Okay. Now, as far as the morphine pills go… | 还有就是 除了以前开的吗啡药片外 |
[18:35] | …there’s something else to consider. | 还有一种药可以考虑一下 |
[18:37] | There’s a very strong, very potent solution of liquid morphine… | 有一种效果非常显著的液体吗啡疗法 |
[18:42] | …and it’s a little bottle. lt has an eyedropper. | 一小瓶吗啡 放在眼药滴瓶里 |
[18:45] | lt’s easy to get into his mouth and drop on his tongue… | 这样能很方便的滴进他的咽喉部 |
[18:48] | …and it will certainly diminish the pain that he’s in. | 立刻就能消除他的体内痛苦 |
[18:53] | But you need to realize that, uh, once you give it to him… | 但是你必须知道 一旦使用这种药 |
[18:57] | …there really is no going back. | 他就不可能痊愈了 |
[19:00] | lt will certainly cure his pain, but he will drift in and out of consciousness… | 这东西肯定会去除痛苦 但会立刻让他失去知觉 |
[19:04] | …even worse than he is now, Linda. I mean… | 这将比现在还要糟 |
[19:08] | All sign of the recognizable Earl will pretty much go away. | 厄尔 将会完全没有知觉 将不是厄尔了 |
[19:15] | l- What the fuck can I say to- ? I don’t know what to say to that. | 我还能说什么呢? 不知道这样行么 |
[19:31] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这样 |
[19:34] | Sit here. | 这么坐着 |
[19:38] | I can see the things, you know. | 看得到东西 |
[19:41] | lt’s getting there, that’s the cocksucker. | 我什么都知道 狗日的 |
[19:46] | I see that pen. | 我看得到那支笔 |
[19:49] | I see it. I know it’s there. | 我看得见它 就是这个 |
[19:51] | I reach for it. | 我够到它 |
[19:54] | No. | 不 |
[19:57] | No. No goddamn use. | 有什么用? |
[20:02] | I have a son, you know. | 知道吗 我有个儿子 |
[20:04] | – You do? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是 |
[20:05] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | – 他在哪? – 不知道 |
[20:08] | I mean… | 我知道 |
[20:11] | …he’s around, but… | 就在这里 |
[20:14] | He’s here in town, but I don’t know. | 他就在镇上 但我不知道在哪儿 |
[20:18] | You know… | 知道么 |
[20:21] | …he’s a tough one. | 他很倔的 |
[20:24] | Very…. | 非常倔 |
[20:30] | – Got a girlfriend, Phil? – No. | – 菲尔 有女朋友吗你? – 没有 |
[20:33] | – Get a girlfriend. – I’m trying. | – 赶快找一个 – 我在努力 |
[20:35] | Do good things with her. Share the things. | 做些漂亮的事儿 和她一起 |
[20:39] | – All that bullshit is true, you know. – Yeah. | 就像那些狗屁话说的 |
[20:42] | Find a good one, hold on, and all that. | 找个好的 抓住她不放 然后就成功了 |
[20:46] | Where’s Linda? | 琳达人呢? |
[20:47] | She went out. She, uh, said she went out to run some errands. | 她有点事儿出去了 |
[20:50] | – She’ll be back. – Oh. | 马上就回来 |
[20:52] | – She’s a good girl. – Yeah. | 她是个好女孩 |
[20:56] | She’s a little nuts. Heh. But she’s a good girl, I think. Yeah. | 就是有点傻 不过还算是好女孩 |
[21:03] | – She’s a little daffy. Yeah. – Yeah. | 她就是有点傻 |
[21:05] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[21:07] | Well, maybe. | 嗯 可能吧 |
[21:10] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是 – 对 |
[21:12] | She is a good one. | 她是个挺好的女孩 |
[21:14] | When’s the last time you talked to your son? | 你最后一次和儿子说话是什么时候? |
[21:18] | I don’t know. | 不记得了 |
[21:21] | Ten. | 十 |
[21:23] | Maybe ten…. Five… | 可能是十 或者五 |
[21:30] | Fuck. | 操 |
[21:33] | Fuck. | 操 |
[21:35] | That’s another thing that goes. | 又一样东西没掉了 |
[21:38] | – Your memory? – Time lines, you know? | 你的记忆? 时间顺序 懂吗? |
[21:43] | I can remember things, but not right there. | 我能记起事情 但是不知道何时发生的 |
[21:48] | – You know? – Yeah. | – 明白吗? – 明白 |
[21:50] | Yeah? What the fuck do you know? | 明白?明白个屁 |
[21:52] | – I’ve seen it before. – Oh, other fucking assholes like me? | 以前见到过这样的 像我这样的傻逼? |
[21:55] | – Ah, there’s no asshole like you. – Cocksucker. | – 没有人像你一样 – 狗日的 |
[22:00] | How come every word you use is either cocksucker, shit balls, or fuck? | 为什么每句话都这种词儿 狗日的 混蛋 或者 傻逼? |
[22:03] | – Do me a personal favor. – Go fuck myself. | – 你知道你该做什么吗? – 去死? |
[22:07] | – You got it. – Ha, ha. | 真他妈聪明 |
[22:17] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[22:19] | I can’t hold on to this any longer. | 我再也受不了这些了 |
[22:21] | – I’ll get another pill. Another morphine pill. – No. Give me the fucking phone. | 再给你来点吗啡好吗? 不 把电话给我 |
[22:25] | – Who you gonna call? – I wanna see this. l, uh- | 要打给谁? 我要打给他 |
[22:30] | – Where is he? Do you know? – Who? | – 到底在哪儿? – 谁? |
[22:32] | – Jack. – ls Jack your son? | – 杰克 – 你儿子叫杰克? |
[22:37] | Do you want to call him on the phone? I can call him. | 你想要给他打电话是么? |
[22:40] | I can dial the number if you can remember the number. | 我帮你打 你记得号码吧 |
[22:42] | lt’s not him. | 不是他 |
[22:45] | lt’s not him. He’s a fucking asshole. | 不是杰克 他是个傻逼 |
[22:48] | Oh, Phil, come here. This is so boring. | 菲尔 快来 难受死了 |
[22:52] | So goddamn…. Goddamn…. | 受不了这些 |
[22:55] | You know, that dying wish… | 什么遗嘱 |
[22:58] | …and all that old man on a bed…. | 什么一个躺在床上老头 |
[23:03] | – Wants one thing. – lt’s okay. | 想要最后他妈的 |
[23:07] | Find him on a…. | 最后 |
[23:13] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[23:16] | His name is Frank Mackey. | 他叫弗兰克・麦吉 |
[23:23] | – Frank Mackey? – Yeah. | – 弗兰克・麦吉? – 对 |
[23:26] | That’s your son? | 你的儿子? |
[23:28] | Not my name. | 反正不是我名字 |
[23:32] | Go find… | 去找找 |
[23:35] | Find Lily. | 找找莉莉 |
[23:38] | Give me that. Give me. | 把这个给我 给我 |
[23:44] | Give me- lf you give me that… | 给我 给我的话 |
[23:49] | …over there on, uh…. | 就在那儿 |
[23:53] | Oh. Fuck. I can’t hold on to this. | 操 我做不了 |
[23:55] | I got it. I got it. | 我懂了 |
[23:57] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:00] | Ah. | 啊 |
[25:41] | Respect the cock. | 阴茎万岁! |
[25:46] | And tame the cunt. | 摧毁她们的下体! |
[25:53] | Tame it. | 摧毁她们! |
[25:54] | Take it on headfirst with the skills that I will teach you at work… | 掌握技巧 勇往直前 我将教会你们 我们必须 |
[25:58] | – …and say, No. – AUDlENCE: No! | – 懂得说不 – 不 |
[26:01] | – You will not control me. No! AUDlENCE: No! | 你控制不了我! 不! |
[26:04] | – You will not take my soul. No! AUDlENCE: No! | 你不可能勾引我! 不! |
[26:07] | You will not win this game. | 你不可能胜利! |
[26:09] | Because it is a game, guys. You wanna think it’s not, huh? | 这仅仅是一场游戏 伙计们 |
[26:12] | You go back to the schoolyard… | 想想你的学校生活 |
[26:15] | …and you have that crush on big- titted Mary Jane. | 当时还迷恋那个大奶玛莉・简 |
[26:23] | Respect the cock. | 阴茎万岁 |
[26:31] | You are embedding this thought: | 你必须牢牢记着 |
[26:34] | – I am the one who’s in charge. Yeah. | 我才是主人! |
[26:38] | – I am the one who says, Yes. AUDlENCE: Yes! | 只有我才能说 好吧 ! |
[26:41] | – No. AUDlENCE: No! | 不! |
[26:43] | – Now. AUDlENCE: Now! | 快点! |
[26:45] | Here. | 过来! |
[26:54] | Because it’s universal, man. | 这世界就该是这样 大家 |
[26:56] | lt is evolutional. lt is anthropological. | 不论什么进化论 什么人类学 |
[26:59] | – lt is biological. – Yeah. | – 什么生物学 – 是 |
[27:02] | lt is animal. | 我们是动物 |
[27:04] | We… | 我们 |
[27:07] | …are… | 是 |
[27:13] | …men. | 男人! |
[27:18] | You need to ask yourself what you can do… | 你需要问自己你可以做什么 |
[27:21] | – You Gwenovier? – Yeah. | – 是格蕾丝么? – 是 |
[27:23] | I’m Captain Muffy, Frank’s assistant. | 我是玛费 弗兰克的私人助理 |
[27:25] | – This is Doc. We can go in right here. – Sorry I’m late. | – 这是唐尼 我们从这边进去 – 抱歉 我来晚了 |
[27:27] | He started about 35 minutes ago… | 他已经开始35分钟了 |
[27:29] | …but he’s probably getting all pumped up right now. | 不过现在恐怕刚进入高潮 |
[27:33] | Look down at the top of the page. At the top of the page, what does it say? | 请看这一页最上面 写的什么? |
[27:37] | AUDlENCE: Get a calendar. Right. I cannot stress this enough. | 做一个时间表! 对 做个时间表 这基本不用强调了 |
[27:41] | lt’s a simple item. lt’s 99 cents at the corner store. | 现在非常流行 大家都在讲时间表 |
[27:44] | But if you look into your packs, reach deep into your packs… | 但你要仔细往下看 再往下 |
[27:48] | …you will see that I have been nice enough to include one. See? | 你会看到我们这个时间表非常特别 |
[27:53] | Yeah, yeah. That’s just the kind of prick I am. | 我们就是这么独树一帜 |
[27:57] | You’re gonna need this calendar. lt doesn’t seem like much. | 你们需要一个这样的时间表 虽然看上去很简单 |
[28:00] | lt’s a simple item. lt is a small item… | 很普通的一个小玩意儿 |
[28:02] | …but it is going to make all the difference in your world. | 但它将重新改变你的生活 |
[28:06] | You meet a girl, work an A- 3 interruption. | 你认识了一个女孩 |
[28:08] | Let’s say an eight- day waiting period before next contact. | 你们下一次见面是八天以后 |
[28:12] | How are you gonna know when those eight days are up? | 你怎么才能知道第八天是什么日子? |
[28:14] | AUDlENCE: Mark the calendar. | 标记的日历 |
[28:15] | That’s right. Mark the calendar. You’re gonna mark that calendar. | 没错 你的在日历上做标记 |
[28:18] | You’re going to stick with me and this calendar. | 标在时间表上 要听我的 按照时间表 |
[28:20] | You’re gonna set goals. | 你必须为自己定一个目标 |
[28:22] | lf you really, really wanna make that friend something else… | 这样才能让你们的关系更进一步 |
[28:26] | …you’re gonna have to be tough on yourself. | 为此你一定要努力 |
[28:28] | You’re gonna have to set goals. | 必须设定一个目标 |
[28:31] | Uh, you, sir, in the, uh, brown short- sleeve shirt. | 你 呃 穿棕色短袖衫的那位先生 |
[28:34] | I can’t read your name tag. What’s your name, please? | 我看不到你的牌子 你叫什么? |
[28:44] | – Hello. – Hi, uh, is Frank there? | – 你好 – 弗兰克在吗? |
[28:47] | – No, you have the wrong number. – Um… | 错了 你号码不对 |
[28:50] | I’m sorry. I’m looking for a Frank Mackey. | 不好意思 我想找一个叫弗兰克・麦吉的 |
[28:53] | Yeah, no, there’s no Frank here. | 没有叫弗兰克的 |
[28:55] | ls this, um, 818- 775- 3993? | 这里是 818- 775- 3993 么? |
[29:00] | Yeah. No, you have the wrong number. | 对 那恐怕是你号码记错了 |
[29:04] | Do you know a Jack, by any chance? | 对了 那么有没有一个叫杰克的呢? |
[29:08] | Just a regular deal. Loosers and tighters. | 只是一个简单的采访 |
[29:11] | – We’re all set upstairs. And then she called me up… | – 我们会在楼上准备好的 – 谢了 |
[29:15] | …and she asked me for advice about a guy. | 她打电话给我 问我对他的意见 |
[29:19] | – Got everything you need? – All set, thanks. | – 准备好了么? – 都好了 |
[29:21] | Does she know how you feel about her? Have you discussed that? | 她知道你对此有什么感受吗? |
[29:24] | Yes. Absolutely. | 是的 有的 |
[29:26] | And what does she say? | 怎么说的? |
[29:28] | She says she doesn’t feel that way about me. | 她说她对我一点感觉都没有 |
[29:33] | I don’t think there’s anyone in this room that doesn’t understand that pain… | 我肯定这屋子里所有人 都能理解你的感受 杰夫 |
[29:36] | …and I wanna thank you for sharing that with us. | 谢谢你和大家分享这一切 |
[29:39] | Let me tell you what we’re gonna teach Denise when we set goals, all right? | 我们要教教德尼丝 我们先做好这个时间表 设好目标 |
[29:46] | What I say is, Denise. | 我想着 德尼丝 |
[29:48] | Denise the Piece. | 德尼丝这个小东西 |
[29:50] | I mark it down. Oh, I write it up. | 好吧 那就把它记下来 写在时间表上 |
[29:53] | And you have been warned… | 你已经被我盯上了 |
[29:56] | …because I have my lasers… | 我用我的激光 |
[29:59] | … I have my Tasers, I have my lCBMs… | 我的泰瑟枪 我的制导炸弹 |
[30:01] | … I have my bazookas, I have my jets pointed right at you. | 我用我的火箭筒 我的战斗机都对准了你 |
[30:06] | Because me and my brothers, we like to celebrate… | 好吧 我亲爱的兄弟们 该是我们庆祝的时候了 |
[30:09] | …and on the first of May, we celebrate V- Day. | 一进入五月 就是让她爽得合不拢腿的胜利日 |
[30:17] | And come June, oh, baby, it is the lick of my spoon. | 六月时 是我们的吮指鸡块日 |
[30:23] | Come August, we like to celebrate… | 到了八月 好吧 我们要庆祝 |
[30:26] | …Saint Suck My Big Fat Fucking Sausage. | 美味腊肠狂欢节! |
[30:31] | I set goals for myself… | 上掉她仅仅是我为自己定的一个目标而已 |
[30:32] | …and when I say I do not wanna take it anymore… | 目标达到后 我对自己说 已经结束了 |
[30:35] | … I will not take it anymore. | 那么我就会结束这段关系 |
[30:37] | You think she’s your friend, Geoff? You think she’s your friend? | 杰夫 你认为她真的是你的朋友吗? |
[30:40] | They’re not your friends. | 这些女人根本不能成为朋友 |
[30:41] | Do you really think she’s gonna be there when things go bad? | 难道你真的以为她们能与你共度难关 相濡以沫吗? |
[30:44] | Huh, guys? When things go wrong, do you think they’re gonna be there for us? | 她们真能在你人生不顺利的时候 陪伴着你 支持着你吗? |
[30:48] | Ho- ho, you think again. | 根本不可能 |
[30:50] | Oh, fucking Denise, Denise the Piece… | 上了 这个小娘们 |
[30:54] | …you are gonna give me that cherry pie, sweet mama baby. | 我要吃你的小面包圈 你逃不掉的 |
[31:02] | Oh, yeah, but listen up. That is not to say that we don’t all need females as friends. | 好 但要注意一点: 并不是说 我们完全不需要女性朋友 |
[31:07] | We’re gonna learn later that having a couple of chick friends lying around… | 请注意 我们马上在第二十三章会学到 结交一些可爱女生做朋友 |
[31:11] | …comes in real handy in setting jealousy traps. We’ll get to that later. | 将会对我们设置嫉妒陷阱极其便捷 稍后就会学到这个 |
[31:14] | Right now, what I want you guys to do is pull out your blue booklets, page 18. | 现在 请大家拿出蓝色小册子 第18页 |
[31:19] | We’re going quickly. We’re gonna workshop it later. | 我们加快速度浏览一遍 稍后再详细讲解 |
[31:22] | Eighteen, blue booklet. | 第18页 蓝色小册子 |
[31:24] | Form A Tragedy. | 制造一次不幸 |
[31:26] | This is simple and clean, and if done correctly… | 非常简单 非常明了 但如果制造成功的话 |
[31:29] | …can be very, very effective in getting some bush. | 能够事半功倍 |
[31:31] | Here we go. You call up your so- called friend and set a date. | 举个例子 给你这位目标小姐打个电话 安排个约会 |
[31:35] | Let’s say make it around 7:30. You call her on the phone. | 比如定在7:30左右 打电话这么说 |
[32:02] | Hello? | 喂? |
[32:04] | Hi. Uh, is Claudia here? | 你好 克劳迪娅在吗? |
[32:06] | She’s sleeping. | 她还在睡 |
[32:10] | Are you- ? Are you her boyfriend? | 你是她男朋友? |
[32:14] | You’re Jimmy Gator, right? | 你 你是吉米・加托吧? |
[32:16] | That’s right. What’s your name? | 嗯 你叫什么名字? |
[32:19] | I’m Ray. | 我叫雷 |
[32:21] | – So are you her boyfriend? – No, I’m just a friend. | – 哦 你是她男朋友么? – 不是 只是普通朋友 |
[32:24] | I see. | 明白 |
[32:27] | – Ha, ha, what are you doing here? I mean- – I’m her father. | – 来这儿做什么啊? – 我是她父亲 |
[32:31] | Mind if I come in? | 能进去吗? |
[32:35] | – Yeah, sure. – Thanks. | 当然 谢谢 |
[32:48] | CLAUDlA: What the fuck is this? JlMMY: lt’s me, Claudia. lt’s me. | 怎么回事? 是我 克劳迪娅 我 |
[32:52] | What do you want? Why are you here? | 你来干什么? 你跑来干什么? |
[32:55] | I’d like to talk to you. Uh, your boyfriend let me in. I just- | 我有话想和你说 你男朋友让我进来的 |
[32:59] | That’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男朋友 |
[33:01] | – Wanna call me a slut now or something? – No, I don’t. | – 想骂我淫贱是吧? – 不 不是的 |
[33:05] | What the fuck do you want? | 你他妈到底来做什么? |
[33:08] | – I wanna sit. I wanna talk to you. – Don’t sit down. | 我只是想坐下来 我有话想对你说 不许坐下! |
[33:13] | I want to, uh- God, I want so many things. | 我只是想 噢 太多事情要说了 |
[33:16] | – Maybe we could talk- – I don’t wanna talk to you. | 我想或许我们应该好好谈谈 |
[33:18] | – There’s things I have to talk to you about. – I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不想和你说话! 我有很多事想对你说 我不想和你说话! |
[33:22] | That’s all right. lt doesn’t have to be now. | 没事 没事 不一定现在说 |
[33:24] | We can make a date to set some other time. | 我们可以约个时间 随便什么时候 |
[33:27] | I didn’t mean to walk in on you like this. | 我真的不是故意闯进来的 |
[33:29] | Why are you here? Why are you doing this? Coming in here? | 你为什么要来? 为什么这么做? |
[33:32] | – You wanna call me a whore? – No, l- Claudia…. | 想说我像妓女是吧? |
[33:36] | I don’t want you to think I’m that way to you. | 我真的不想被你想成这样 |
[33:38] | – I’m not gonna call you a slut or something. – Yeah, ha, ha. Yeah, right. | – 我怎么会骂你淫贱呢 – 呵呵 是么? |
[33:42] | What are you doing here? | 那么到底来干什么? |
[33:44] | What the fuck are you doing in my house? | 你他妈到我房子到底来干什么! |
[33:47] | Please don’t yell, honey. Just don’t go crazy. | 别喊好吗 宝贝儿 别这么生气 |
[33:49] | I’m not crazy! Don’t you tell me that I’m crazy! | 我没有生气! 别老说我在生气! |
[33:53] | Claudia, I’m sick. I’m sick, Claudia. | 我病了 克劳迪娅 |
[33:58] | – Fuck you. – No, no, please, listen to me. | 放屁! 不是的 听我说 |
[34:00] | – Fuck you! – Listen to me right now, Claudia. | – 我靠 – 听我说 克劳迪娅 |
[34:03] | I am dying. | 我快死了 |
[34:05] | I got sick, and then I felI down- | 我病的很重 快不行了 |
[34:08] | Fuck you! Get the fuck out of my house. | 放屁! 滚出去 别在我屋子呆着! |
[34:10] | I’m dying. I have cancer, Claudia. | 我快死了 我得了癌症 克劳迪娅 |
[34:14] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[34:16] | – And I’m dying very soon. – Fuck you. | 我马上就死了 |
[34:19] | – lt’s metastasized in my bones. – Fuck you! | – 已经蔓延到骨骼了 – 放屁! |
[34:22] | Claudia, it’s…. I’m not lying to you. This is the truth. | 我不骗你 我说的是真的 |
[34:25] | I’m telling you, Claudia, I’m going to lose. | 克劳迪娅 我真的 我真的要完蛋了 |
[34:28] | Get out. | 出去 |
[34:30] | Get out! Get the fuck out of here! | 快滚出去! |
[34:34] | – Get out! Go! – Your mother would like to hear from you. | 出去! 滚! 你妈妈很想你 |
[34:39] | Fuck you. Get out! | 放屁 滚! |
[34:43] | Get the fuck out of my house now! | 快点滚出去! |
[34:46] | Get out! | 滚! |
[34:57] | Keep your body running good. | 保持你的身体运行良好 |
[34:59] | Prevention is everything. | 预防最重要 |
[35:01] | lf you don’t maintain it, I’ll be fixing it. | 如果你不去维护 我将会修理 |
[35:04] | Keep fit. Stay healthy. | 强身健体 保持身体健康 |
[35:05] | If your car is running good, take it to Jiffy Lube… | 如果你的车运行良好 带他去杰菲润滑油店 |
[35:08] | …and they offer Pennzoil. | 他们会提供彭泽尔润滑油 |
[35:09] | Prevention. | 预防 |
[35:11] | lt’s worth it. | 这是它的价值 |
[35:13] | Hey, you don’t wanna see me. | 嘿 你不想看到我的 |
[35:15] | AVl: Don. | 唐尼 |
[35:17] | Hey, Avi. | 嘿 阿维 |
[35:19] | Just one sec. | 马上过去 |
[35:21] | Say goodbye to the plastered- down look of heavy hairspray… | 跟贴满向下看的发胶说再见吧 |
[35:24] | …and hello to the natural- looking- | 跟自然看打个招呼 |
[35:27] | – Please. Don’t, Donnie. Don’t do this. | – 求你了 – 别这样 |
[35:29] | This is so fucked, Solomon! I don’t deserve this! | 别这样乱来 所罗门 我什么都没做! |
[35:32] | Don’t get strong, Donnie. This is making sense. | 别装得这么激动 丹尼尔 再清楚不过了 |
[35:36] | This is making a lot of sense. | 再明白不过了 |
[35:38] | You are not doing the job. The job I ask you to do. | 你没做好我给你的工作 |
[35:42] | A job I give you. | 我送给你的工作 |
[35:44] | Over and over and over. | 一而再 再而三地! |
[35:46] | I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna say I’m sorry much more. | 我很抱歉 不过以后再也不会这样了 真的 |
[35:49] | I don’t have any money, Solomon. lf you fire me- | 我现在身无分文了 所罗门 你要是现在辞掉我 |
[35:52] | I pay you. I give you a paycheck. | 我会付钱给你的! 把薪水付给你! |
[35:55] | Your sales suck, Don. | 吃白食的东西 唐尼 |
[35:57] | I give. I give. | 给你钱! 给你! |
[36:00] | When I find you, when I meet you, what? | 我发现你时 我看见你时 记得么 |
[36:02] | I put your name up on a fucking billboard. | 我把你的名字写在他妈的广告牌上 |
[36:04] | I put you in my store. My salesman. | 我让你进我的店 做我的销售 |
[36:06] | My fucking representation of Solomon Solomon Electronic. | 他妈的做我的索罗门电子代言人! |
[36:10] | The Quiz Kid, Donnie Smith, from the game show. | 挑战赛里的神童 丹尼尔・史密斯 |
[36:12] | I lent you my celebrity, my name. Exactly. | 是啊 我把名气给你了 我的名字!没错! |
[36:15] | Oh, fuck you. Fuck you. I paid you! I paid you! | 放屁! 放屁! 我给够你钱了! 给够了! |
[36:20] | I gave you a fucking chance, and a chance, over and over, and you let me down! | 我他妈给你多少机会 一次又一次 我受够了! |
[36:24] | I trust you with so much! | 我怎么会这么相信你! |
[36:27] | Keys to my store. The codes to my locks. The life and blood of my business. | 给你我店里钥匙 我锁的密码 我生意的一切! |
[36:32] | ln return, you smash in 7- Eleven! | 你呢 你全花在这里! |
[36:35] | And late! Always late! Loans! | 每次都迟到! 我还借你钱! |
[36:38] | The loans for your kitchen that you never did. | 借给你被你骗去做你的什么厨房! |
[36:40] | I paid you back! | 我还了! |
[36:41] | Two years! Two years later, and from your paycheck! | 我是从你薪水里扣两年扣回来的! |
[36:44] | I never charged interest. | 连利息都没要! |
[36:46] | Solomon, please. Please. | 所罗门 求求你 求你了! |
[36:48] | I am so fucked here if you do this. | 你这样我就完蛋了! |
[36:50] | This is the worst timing. The worst timing I could ever imagine. | 我从没想过会被辞掉 我会完蛋的! |
[36:54] | I need to keep working. | 我必须得工作! |
[36:55] | I have so many debts, so many things. | 我还有一堆债务 还有一堆 |
[36:59] | I have- I have- I have- I have my surgery. | 还要付我的手术钱! |
[37:01] | – My oral surgery coming. – What surgery? | – 我马上要做口腔手术了 – 什么手术? |
[37:04] | Oral surgery. Corrective teeth surgery. | 口腔手术! 牙齿矫正手术! |
[37:08] | What is that? – Braces. | – 那是干啥的? – 牙箍! |
[37:10] | You don’t need braces. – Yes, I do. | – 你要什么牙箍 – 我需要的! |
[37:12] | AVl: Your teeth are straight. – I need surgery! | – 你牙齿一点问题都没有 – 我需要手术! |
[37:14] | I need corrective oral surgery. | 牙齿矫正手术! |
[37:16] | Donnie, you got struck by lightning that time in Tahoe. | 你在度假时被闪电劈傻了是吧? |
[37:19] | I don’t think braces is a good idea. | 你绝对不需要什么牙箍 |
[37:21] | Solomon, just let me ask you once, please. | 所罗门 再给我一次机会吧 求你了 |
[37:23] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样对我 |
[37:24] | AVl: How are you paying for the braces? – I don’t know. | – 你拿什么付你那牙箍钱? – 我不知道! |
[37:27] | Well, that’s just incredible. How much are braces, anyway? | 装个牙箍要多少钱? |
[37:30] | lt’s, uh… lt doesn’t matter. | 这是 这是两码事 |
[37:32] | AVl: lt’s, like, $5000. I’ve seen it. I know. – Now you’re pissing me off. | 好像要5000块 我看到过 |
[37:35] | This is incredible. This is fucking stupid. | 你他妈的要气死我了 你疯了吗!? |
[37:38] | You’re paying $5000 for braces you don’t need? | 你要花5000块装什么狗屁牙箍?! |
[37:40] | – I’ve been a good worker. – Don’t. | – 我以前也非常出色的 – 别 |
[37:42] | – No need for braces. – Where are you gonna get the money? | – 别提这些 丹尼尔 – 你从哪儿拿钱做手术? |
[37:45] | – I don’t know. – You were going to ask me. | – 我不知道! – 你想找我要!我就知道 |
[37:47] | – I have been a good worker. – No need for braces, Donnie. | – 我以前那么出色 我 – 根本不需要牙箍 |
[37:49] | That is none of your business! | 你别瞎掺合! |
[37:51] | I’ve been a good and loyal worker for you, you fucking assholes! | 我以前多么卖命多么死心塌地地为你干活 你这个混蛋! |
[37:55] | – Hey, fuck you. Watch it, now. – Give me your keys. | – 嘿 你给我小心点 – 把钥匙给我 |
[37:57] | – No, don’t- – Give me your fucking keys! | 把他妈钥匙还给我! |
[38:11] | OFFlCER 1: ldentified as Porter Parker, age 59… | 推定他叫波特・帕克 59岁 |
[38:14] | …better known as the dead guy in the closet. | 他就是壁橱里这个死人 |
[38:16] | Says the building guy, this is her husband. | 管理员说这是她丈夫 |
[38:18] | DETECTlVE 1: He comes around, raises some shit… | 他不住这里 |
[38:20] | …screaming and yelling something. | 他来找她 后来就听见他们吵架 打斗声和尖叫 |
[38:22] | There’s a son and a kid. | 还有儿子和一个小孩 |
[38:24] | – Her son? – Her son. That’s right. And the kid. | – 她的儿子? – 对 还有一个小孩 |
[38:26] | They were here, and from late last night… | 他们也在这儿 从昨晚开始 |
[38:28] | …and through the morning, screaming and yelling. | 一直到今早 一直有尖叫和吵嚷声 |
[38:31] | – Where are they? DETECTlVE 1: They are not to be found. | – 他们现在在哪? – 还没找到 |
[38:33] | She’s got $600 and a large box of condoms next to the bed. | 床边找到600块钱和一大盒保险套 |
[38:36] | – She was real belligerent- OFFlCER 2: Three wedding rings. | – 这女人太凶了 – 三个结婚戒指 |
[38:39] | Guys coming in and out all day. This is the building guy talking. | 一整天都有人进进出出 管理员这么说的 |
[38:42] | OFFlCER 1: Building guy says the son and the closet guy are always going at it. | 管理员还说她儿子和壁橱里这位经常打 |
[38:46] | DETECTlVE 2: And what is she saying? OFFlCER 1: Not a goddamn thing. | – 她怎么说? – 什么都没说 |
[38:51] | Thanks, Randy. Whoa! | 谢了 兰迪 |
[38:54] | How much you pay me for my help? | 我帮了你 你得付多少钱? |
[38:57] | lt’s more complicated than that, little man. | 事情没那么简单 小伙计 |
[38:59] | Put me on the payroll and find out. Find out what’s up. | 先给我钱我来帮你破案吧 |
[39:02] | Okay, you don’t just sign up to be a police officer. | 你又没申请做警察 |
[39:05] | – lt’s about three years of training, okay? – I’m trained. I’m ready to go. | 必须先经过三年的训练 我已经训练好了 我没问题的 |
[39:09] | – You wanna buy some candy to help- ? – No. No, sorry, little man. | – 不然买点糖果吧? – 不要 小家伙 不好意思 |
[39:12] | You wanna take my statement? I’ll perform for you. | 你想听我的陈述吗? 我可以表演给你看 |
[39:15] | – Gotta get paid, though. Gotta get paid. – Mm- hm. | 不过是要钱的 |
[39:18] | Why aren’t you in school today? | 你今天为什么没去上学? |
[39:20] | No school today. My teacher got sick. | 今天不用上 老师病了 |
[39:23] | Oh, you don’t have substitute teachers where you go to school? | 你们没有代课老师吗? |
[39:26] | No. So, what did they find out in there? | 没有 他们在里面发现什么了啊? |
[39:28] | JlM: That is confidential information, little man. | 这是机密 小家伙 |
[39:30] | DlXON: Tell me what you know. I’ll tell you what I know. | 告诉我吧 我就告诉你 |
[39:33] | JlM: No can do. | 不可能 |
[39:34] | DlXON: Leave this one to the detectives, they ain’t gonna solve shit. | 把案子留给那些侦探 他们屁都查不出来 |
[39:38] | I can help you. Make you the man with the plan. | 我能帮你的 让你成为大红人 |
[39:40] | Give you the gift that I flow. Think fast. | 我可以把真相告诉你 |
[39:43] | – You wanna know who killed that guy? – Okay. You come here. | – 你想知道谁杀了他吗? – 过来 你 |
[39:46] | – DlXON: No. – Come here. | – 不 – 过来 |
[39:48] | You wanna disrespect an officer of the law? | 过来 你是想轻视法律捍卫者吗? |
[39:51] | I can help you solve the case. I can tell you who did it. | 我能帮你解决这个案子的 告诉你是谁做的 |
[39:54] | Oh, you’re a joker, huh? Telling me jokes? | 你是笑星是吧? 要给我说笑话是吧? |
[39:57] | – I’m a rapper. – Oh, you’re a rapper. Oh, okay. | – 我是饶舌歌手 – 哦 你是个饶舌歌手 好的 |
[40:01] | – You got a record contract? – Not yet. | – 出唱片了吗? – 还没呢 |
[40:04] | Give you a clue for the bust if you show me some trust. | 你要相信我的 我会告诉你的 |
[40:07] | You ever been to juvenile hall? | 你以前又去过少年大厅? |
[40:08] | I ain’t fucking with you! | 我他妈才不和你一样呢! |
[40:10] | Hey, watch the mouth. Watch it. | 小心你说的话 小心点 |
[40:13] | Come on, man, just watch me. | 来吧 哥们 看着我 |
[40:15] | Watch and listen. | 看着我 听我说 |
[40:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:25] | Presence. With the double- ass- meaning gifts I bestow | 存在 随着双屁股意义的礼物 我赐给 |
[40:28] | With my riff and my flow But you don’t hear me, though | 我的即兴反复片段和我的身体流动 虽然你不听我 |
[40:31] | Think fast, catch me, yo | 想快点 来追我吧你 |
[40:32] | ‘Cause I throw what I know With a resonance | 因为我把我所知道的有了共鸣 |
[40:34] | For your trouble- ass fiend in weaning yourself | 你这个麻烦的臭家伙 乳臭未干 |
[40:37] | Off of the back of the shelf | 从货架的后面出来 |
[40:38] | Jackass crackers, body- stackers | 贾卡斯饼干 身体堆垛机 |
[40:41] | Dick- tooting niggers Masturbating your triggers | 迪克短鸣 黑鬼 自慰触发器 |
[40:43] | Hold it, homeboy. I don’t need to hear that word. | 停 停 不要用这些词儿 |
[40:46] | Living to get older With a chip on your shoulder | 生活随着你的肩膀上的芯片变老 |
[40:49] | Except you think you got a grip ‘Cause your hip got a holster | 除非你认为你有把握 因为你的臀部得到了一个皮套 |
[40:52] | Ain’t no confessor, so, buster, you better just shut the fuck up | 是不是没有忏悔 因此 克星 你最好他妈的闭嘴 |
[40:56] | Try to listen and learn | 尝试聆听和学习 |
[40:58] | Whoa, cut it, Coolio. I’ve had enough of the mouth and the language. | 可以了 酷哥 我可不愿意再听你的脏字儿了 |
[41:01] | I’m almost done. | 马上就完了! |
[41:03] | Finish it up without the lip. | 那赶快说完 |
[41:06] | Check that ego Come off it, I’m the prophet | 检查自我 摘下来 我是先知 |
[41:09] | The professor I’m gonna teach you about the Worm | 这位教授 我要去教你的蠕虫 |
[41:12] | Who eventually turned to catch wreck With the neck of a long- time oppressor | 最终转向追赶沉船 随着长时间的压迫颈部 |
[41:16] | And he’s running from the devil But the debt is always gaining | 他正在从魔鬼那里奔逃 但债务总是增加 |
[41:19] | And if he’s worth being hurt He’s worth bringing pain in | 而如果他的身价被伤害 他的价值带来的疼痛 |
[41:22] | When the sunshine don’t work The good Lord bring the rain in | 当阳光不工作 上帝会带来雨 |
[41:25] | Now, that shit will help you solve the case. | 好了 这些会帮助你破掉这案子的 |
[41:32] | Okay. Whatever that meant. | 不管是啥意思 |
[41:35] | I’m sure it’s real helpful, lce- T. | 我肯定这会有用的 酷男 |
[41:38] | DlXON: Did you listen to me? | 你有听我说吗? |
[41:40] | I was listening to you. | 有啊 有听 |
[41:43] | I told you who did it, and you’re not even listening to me. | 我在告诉你谁干的 你竟然听都不听 |
[41:47] | I’m through playing games. | 我一直都很配合你 |
[41:49] | Be cool. Stay in school, okay? | 继续努力 乖乖地呆在学校 |
[41:52] | Get out of the street now. | 别在这里站着了 |
[41:55] | Move it. | 快走 |
[43:02] | RlCK: Come on, let’s go. – You’re late, not me. | – 快 咱们快走 – 是你晚了 不是我 |
[43:04] | RlCK: You could have been in front. – I didn’t see you from the window. | – 你本应该在前面的 – 我刚没看到你 |
[43:07] | Well, you- Why didn’t you just, uh- ? I don’t know. | 你为什么不 |
[43:10] | You could have come in the front. I don’t know. Hurry up. | 为什么不坐在前排? 快 |
[43:14] | – All right, you ready to keep winning? – Sure. | 听着 准备好再次获胜了吗? 当然 |
[43:33] | RlCK: You okay? | 没事吧? |
[43:35] | Busted my ankle there. | 我膝盖差点撞坏了刚才 |
[43:39] | You gotta have that makeup lady fix your hair. | 等等让化妆师把你头发整整 |
[43:42] | Okay. – Okay? lt’s really wet. | 全是水 |
[43:44] | – There you are. There you are. – I’m sorry we’re late, Cynthia. | – 你终于到了 – 不好意思我们迟了 |
[43:47] | – Oh, that’s all right. – RlCK: We got caught in traffic. | – 没关系的 – 刚才塞车了 |
[43:50] | – Your book is okay. How you doing? – I’m fine. | – 你的书没事 你怎么样? – 我没事 |
[43:52] | Yeah? Yeah, you ready to go, go, go? | 是吗?准备好了吗? |
[43:55] | Know anybody involved in that Alan Thicke thing? | 知道有谁参与艾伦・塞克的事情吗? |
[43:58] | The Corey Haim thing? Terrorist in the high school? | 科里・哈伊姆的事情吗? 在高中的恐怖分子? |
[44:00] | – Uh, no. – Where’s Richard and Julia? | – 呃 不 – 理查德和茱莉亚呢? |
[44:02] | Oh, good. Um, they’re here. They’re fine. | 都到了 都好着呢 |
[44:05] | They’re in the dressing room, so we’re all set. | 他们正在更衣室 好了 我们都准备好了 |
[44:07] | – Okay. See you later. – You go to it, handsome. | – 待会见 – 加油 好孩子 |
[44:09] | – See you. – Okay, buddy, love you. | – 再见 – 好的 爱你 |
[44:14] | – Good luck, Rick. – Hey, Peter. | – 祝你好运 里克 – 嘿 皮特 |
[44:17] | Dick, Dick. I’m sorry. Dick. | 迪克 对不起 迪克 |
[44:19] | Fuck. Can’t get that fucking name. | 操 老记不住这破名字 |
[44:24] | – Who’s ready to beat the record? JULlA’S DAD: That was close. | 今晚他们要破纪录了对吧? 差不多了 |
[44:27] | RlCK: lt’s cats and fucking dogs out there. – Cats and dogs indeed. | 那些人都是小菜一碟 |
[44:30] | RlCK: I’ve never seen it rain this bad since last year… | 绝对是小菜一碟 去年后我就没见过这么大的雨 |
[44:33] | …because of La Nina or El Nino or whatever the shit. | 是因拉尔尼诺还是厄尔尼诺什么的吧 不管叫什么 |
[44:38] | RlCK: Sorry I’m late. | 是厄尔尼诺 不好意思我来晚了 |
[44:40] | – What was your name again? – Amy, Mr. Jennings. | – 再问一次你叫什么来着? – 艾米・珍妮丝小姐 |
[44:43] | DlCK: Call me D.J. You said Amy, right? Listen. | 叫我 D・J 听着 |
[44:45] | Trust me, you know. But stay focused. | 相信我 保持注意 |
[44:48] | Where’s the news department? | 新闻部在演播室什么地方? |
[44:50] | CYNTH lA: lt’s upstairs. – Have you ever been there? | – 在楼上 – 你有去过吗? |
[44:52] | Oh, sure. Why? | 当然 怎么啦? |
[44:53] | I was wondering about the weather department. | 我想知道气象部门的情况 |
[44:55] | – Uh- huh. – I was wonder whether the weather people… | – 嗯 – 我不知道是否有天气预报员 |
[44:58] | …have outside meteorological services… | 通过外面的气象服务 |
[45:00] | …or if they have in- house instruments. | 还是自己用仪器来做 |
[45:01] | Um, I can check on that, and later we can take a tour. | 我可以帮你查一查 等会儿我们可以参观一下 |
[45:05] | – Oh, okay. – Sounds good? | – 哦 好 – 声音怎么样? |
[45:06] | – You asking because it’s raining outside? – I guess. | 问这个是因为外面在下雨吗? |
[45:09] | Uh- huh. What do you do? Whatever’s happening, you look into? | 应该是吧 坚持观察发生的任何事 是吧? |
[45:13] | – Something like that? – I don’t know. | – 就像那样? – 我不知道 |
[45:14] | Ha, ha, you don’t know, huh? Well, it’s not a bad way to be. | 不知道吗?这是个好习惯 |
[45:19] | lnterested in everything that’s going around. | 对身边任何事保持兴趣 |
[45:21] | Wet- Wet is wet. Just that simple. | 湿 潮湿 应该很简单的东西吧 |
[45:24] | – Hi, Mary. – Hi, hon, Stanley. | – 嗨 玛莉 – 嗨 斯坦利 |
[45:40] | Production. | 生产 |
[45:49] | Rose is on the phone. Here are the cards for today. | 露丝在线上 这些是今天要用的卡片 |
[45:51] | – Fifteen minutes to go over those cards. – Sorry. | – 我还得15分钟熟悉一下卡片 – 不好意思 |
[45:54] | – Find Paula for me. – You want her right now? | – 帮我找一下葆拉 – 你想现在找她? |
[45:56] | – Yes, now. – We’re on the air in 20 minutes. | – 对 现在 – 再二十分钟就开播了 |
[45:58] | Fucking hell, Mary. Yeah, hi. | 快去 玛莉 喂? 嗨 |
[46:01] | – Hi, how you doing? I’m drinking. | – 嗨 你怎么样? – 我在喝酒 |
[46:05] | – Slowly or quickly? – As fast as I can. | – 快还是慢? – 再快不过了 |
[46:08] | You come home soon after the show. | 做完节目回家吧 |
[46:11] | I went to see her. | 我去见她了 |
[46:12] | Some fucking asshole answers the door in his underwear. | 一个混蛋穿着内衣的混蛋开的门 |
[46:15] | He’s 50 years old. | 可能都有五十岁了 |
[46:17] | There’s coke and shit laid out on the table. | 桌上全是可乐什么的 |
[46:19] | Did she talk to you? | 她和你说话了么? |
[46:21] | She went crazy. She went fucking crazy, Rose. | 她简直疯了 她疯了 露丝 |
[46:23] | – Did you tell her? – Oh, I don’t know. | – 你告诉她了吗? – 我不知道算不算 |
[46:26] | I gotta go. I don’t have time. | 得挂了 没时间了 |
[46:28] | I got a lot more drinking to do before I go on. | 还得再喝些酒 |
[46:31] | – I love you. – Love you too. | – 我爱你 – 我也爱你 |
[46:34] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[47:36] | – Hello? – JlM: Police! Open the door! | – 喂? – 警察! 快开门! |
[47:41] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[47:43] | JlM: lt’s the LAPD! Open the door! | 警察! 开门! |
[47:47] | CLAUDlA: I’m coming! | 来了! |
[47:48] | I have to get dressed! | 我得先穿上衣服! |
[47:53] | You’re not coming fast enough! Open the door! | 快一点儿好吗! 把门打开! |
[47:56] | Didn’t you hear me? I said I’m coming, and that means I’m coming! | 你没听见吗? 我说马上了 马上就好! |
[48:00] | I just have to get dressed, all right? | 我得先衣服 好吗? |
[48:03] | I really- I have to get dressed! | 我要先把衣服穿好! |
[48:16] | I hate coming here and not being able to talk. | 我讨厌什么都说不清楚就来这里 |
[48:19] | lt’s fine. I understand. | 我知道 没关系 |
[48:21] | I wish the circumstance was better. | 希望情况能好些 |
[48:23] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen. lt’s so fucked. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[48:26] | – I feel so over the top with everything. – Running out of your medication at all… | 我已经坚持不住了 用尽了所有疗法 |
[48:30] | …let alone at a time like this, could be drastic. | 不管任何时候使用这个都是十分恐怖的 |
[48:32] | Thank you, Dr. Diane. | 谢谢你 丹尼医生 |
[48:36] | – even your pocket. And the pocket fisherman’s- | 即使你的口袋 或者是渔夫的口袋 |
[48:39] | – 7:30 this Saturday night. | 这个周六的晚上 7:30 |
[48:41] | – dollars and 99 cents. Hold it, Ron. It’s only four easy- | 1美元99美分 握住它 罗恩 只有四个简单的 |
[48:47] | NASDAQ trading at- | 纳斯达克交易价格 |
[48:56] | – Stanley Spector and his brilliant friends, Richard and Julia… | 和他聪明的伙伴 |
[48:59] | …can defeat today’s adult challengers, Mim, Luis, and Todd. | 理查德和茱莉亚要战胜今天的成年挑战者们 米姆・路易斯和陶德 |
[49:04] | They’re moving towards a half- a- million- dollar team total… | 他们将获得50万美元的团队奖 |
[49:07] | …and a What Do Kids Know? record. | 小孩都知道节目的新纪录! |
[49:09] | – Pink Dot. – Hi. I’d like to get an order for delivery. | – 粉点外送 – 嗨 我想叫点送货服务 |
[49:13] | – Phone number? – 818- 725- 4424. | – 电话号码? – 号码是818- 725- 4424 |
[49:16] | – Partridge? – Yeah. | – 帕特里奇? – 对 |
[49:18] | What would you like? | 想要点什么呢? |
[49:19] | I’d like to get an order of, um, peanut butter… | 我想要花生酱 |
[49:22] | – Mm- hm. – …uh, cigarettes, Camel Lights. | 香烟 骆驼的 还要水 |
[49:25] | – Mm- hm. – Uh, water… | – 嗯嗯 – 呃 水 |
[49:27] | – Bottled water? – Um, no. You know what, forget the water. | – 瓶装水么? – 不不 不要水了 |
[49:31] | – Just give me a loaf of bread. White bread. – Okay. | 再来一条面包就好 白面包 |
[49:35] | – And, um, do you have Playboy magazine? – Yeah. | – 你们有《花花公子》杂志么? – 有 |
[49:40] | – Okay. One of those. – And, uh, Penthouse, the magazine? | – 来一本吧 – 有《阁楼》杂志么? |
[49:43] | – Yeah. – You have that? Okay. Uh, one of those. | 有是么? 来一本 |
[49:47] | – And, um, Hustler? – Yeah. | – 《皮条客》呢? – 有 |
[49:51] | – Do you have that? – Yeah, I said. | 有么? |
[49:54] | – That it? – Yeah, that’s it. | – 有啊 要吗? – 要 |
[49:56] | You still want the peanut butter, bread, and cigarettes? | 还要花生酱 面包和香烟是么? |
[49:58] | Yeah. What? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[50:01] | – The total is 31.90. Thirty minutes or less. – Okay. Thank you. | – 总共31 90 三十分钟内送到 – 谢谢你 |
[50:05] | – ls that cash or credit card? – Cash. | – 现金还是信用卡? – 现金 |
[50:08] | – Thanks. – Thank you. | – 谢谢你 – 谢谢 |
[50:10] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[50:23] | Respect the cock and tame the cunt! | 向阴茎敬礼 向小穴进军! |
[50:26] | Have a great lunch! | 好好享受你们的午餐吧! |
[50:32] | This is Gwenovier from Profiles. She’s here for the interview. | 这位是格蕾丝 《传记》节目组的 她想给你做个专访 |
[50:36] | – Nice to meet you. – I admire your work. | – 很高兴见到你 – 久仰 久仰 |
[50:37] | – Thank you. I have us set up in a suite- – lt’s not very safe for you here. | – 谢谢 我们在楼上已经准备好 – 对你来说 这儿很危险的 |
[50:42] | I finish one of these seminars, Gwenovier…. | 我又完成一个研讨会 格蕾丝 |
[50:45] | I swear to fucking God. I mean, I am Batman. | 太他妈棒了 我就是蝙蝠侠 |
[50:49] | I’m Superman. I’m like a…. A fucking…. | 我就是超人 |
[50:54] | I’m like a fucking action hero after that. | 我感觉自己就他妈是动作巨星 |
[50:56] | I could walk out if this room right now. | 我要是现在走出去的话 格蕾丝 |
[50:58] | I could go down the hall, walk down the street… | 下楼到到大厅 然后走到街上 |
[51:00] | …and pick up any little honey I meet that has even one second to stop. | 我能把所有小甜妞们带回来 不费吹灰之力 |
[51:04] | – GWENOVlER: All it takes is one second? – Just one second, girl. | – 只要一秒钟? – 别打断我 美女 |
[51:07] | One glance, one hesitation… | 一个眼神 一个沉思 |
[51:09] | …one subtle look my way for me to know… | 我们只需要用眼神交会 |
[51:14] | …and then it is: | 然后就像这样 |
[51:16] | Bing, bang, boom. | 砰! 乓! 咚! |
[51:18] | Oh, my God. Oh! | 噢 不好意思! |
[51:21] | I’m away on a tangent. | 我离题太远了 |
[51:24] | – I tell you… – GWENOVlER: Don’t hurt yourself, okay? | – 说真的 – 别激动了 好吗? |
[51:27] | I tell you, I do. | 说真的 太激动了 |
[51:30] | I get so fucking jazzed at these seminars… | 我一上这种研讨会就太吗的亢奋 |
[51:32] | …see, because I am what I believe. | 因为我完全融入其中了 |
[51:36] | I do as I say. | 我身体力行 |
[51:38] | I live by these rules… | 我自己非常信这些东西 |
[51:42] | …as religiously as I preach them. | 我虔诚地遵守它们 |
[51:44] | That’s why I am getting the nasty left, right, center, up, down, sideways. | 所以我才会变得这么疯狂 上窜下跳 左突右冲 |
[51:47] | The Battle of the Bush is being fought and won by Team Mackey. | 性爱圣战就要爆发 由麦吉领导的队伍将大获全胜 |
[51:54] | – We’re gonna start rolling now. – What? I thought we were rolling. | – 好吧 我们开始录影吧 – 什么? 我以为我们已经在录了 |
[51:58] | Come on, go, go, go, Gwenovier. I am firing pearls at you here. | 那快开始吧 快 快 快点 我会毫无保留地对你的 |
[52:03] | I want you to know that I’m not succeeding in the bush… | 我会告诉你 这场战斗其实并不顺利 |
[52:06] | …because I’m Frank T.J. Mackey. Ah, you think about this. | 谁让我是弗兰克・T・J・麦吉呢 |
[52:10] | I mean, there are women… | 我是说 有些女人 |
[52:13] | …who, uh, wanna destroy me. | 想要挑战我 |
[52:17] | No. I find that hard to believe. | 是么? 真不敢相信 |
[52:22] | lt makes it very difficult, twice as hard for me. | 这使得情势变得严峻 极其严峻 |
[52:24] | There’s some hottie I’m moving in on… | 我在各地巡回时 有些小辣妹 |
[52:26] | …knows me, knows my, you know, my, uh, plans and my schemes, you know? | 听说了我 我的计划 和我的这些方案 |
[52:32] | She’s gonna wanna fuck with me. | 她们就想玩我 |
[52:34] | She’s gonna go back, you know tell her friends: Yada, yada, yada… | 然后回去和朋友说 |
[52:37] | You know, Frank T.J. Mackey, he ain’t all that. You know. | 弗兰克・T・J・麦吉不过如此嘛 |
[52:40] | He ain’t all that. Didn’t get me. | 其实不过如此 被我玩儿了吧 |
[52:42] | So, me, I am… | 这让我 让我 |
[52:44] | You know, I’m just on full afterburners… | 我必须异常警觉 |
[52:47] | – …full- throttle through hottie heaven. – Okay. | – 必须在惊涛骇浪中穿梭 – 好吧 |
[52:51] | – Just dodging left. Dodging right. – Yes, I understand. | – 左闪 右躲 – 我懂了 |
[52:53] | – Dodging these bullets from these terrorists. – I should’ve known this was gonna happen. | – 躲开这些恐怖分子的子弹 – 我不知道这些发生过 |
[52:58] | Calm down, take it easy, and be a good boy… | 别激动啦 坐好 乖乖的 |
[53:01] | …okay, Mr. Mackey? | 好么 麦吉先生? |
[53:04] | Thank you. Now, you sit back there… | 这才对 坐好 |
[53:06] | …put your microphone on for me, please… | 把你的麦克风打开 好吗 |
[53:08] | – Yes, ma’am. – So we can do this thing, all right? | – 好的 女士 – 这样我们才能开始 好吗? |
[53:14] | Okay, um…. | 没问题 |
[53:20] | – Okay. Let me start by asking you- – Just a second. One second. | – 首先我想问你 – 再等一下 |
[53:28] | You missed a button. | 还有一个扣子 |
[53:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:38] | What do you wanna know? | 想知道些什么? |
[53:52] | Make it happen. | 来吧 |
[53:53] | This is you, Donnie. Go, go, go. | 我是丹尼尔 |
[54:42] | Hello. You’re back again, huh? | 你好 你又来啦? |
[54:44] | Yeah. Yes. Hi. | 是啊 你好? |
[54:46] | – What can I get you? – Uh, Diet Coke. | – 要点什么? – 健怡可乐 |
[55:37] | You look tired. You want one of these? | 很累啊 要来一杯吗? |
[55:40] | Better pour you one of these, huh? | 喝你自己的吧 |
[55:42] | WAlTRESS: Can you ring me up? | 给我打电话好吗? |
[55:51] | – Brad, good to see you. – lt’s good to see you. | – 布拉德 看见你真高兴 – 我也是 |
[55:53] | You make that down payment on the Harley yet? | 你收到海伦的定金了么? |
[55:56] | Not yet. Not yet. I’ll make it next week. | 还没呢 下周再说 |
[56:01] | Six days. You’ll be the first. | 一周六天 你是第一个 |
[56:05] | Ha, ha, I would love that. | 我好高兴 |
[56:07] | – Want another one? – Yes. | – 再来一杯吧? – 好啊 来吧 |
[56:21] | Uh, I’d like a tequila. | 我要一杯龙舌兰 |
[56:23] | – WAlTRESS: What kind? – lt doesn’t matter. | – 加什么? – 随便 |
[56:36] | JlM:Open up the door now! | 快把门打开! |
[56:41] | CLAUDlA: Yes, hi! Hello! | 来了!嘿! |
[56:46] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[56:48] | I’m sorry. I had to get dressed. | 不好意思 刚才在穿衣服 |
[56:52] | – You the resident here? – Yes. | 你住这里么? |
[56:55] | – You alone in there? – Yes. | 一个人? |
[56:58] | No one else in there with you? | 里面没有其他人了吗? |
[57:00] | No. What’s wrong? | 没有 怎么啦? |
[57:06] | First of all, you’re gonna have to turn down the music so we can have a conversation. | 先把你的音乐调小声点好吗?不然什么都听不见 |
[57:26] | You mind if I come in? | 能进来吗? |
[57:28] | No. Go ahead. | 能 进来吧 |
[57:39] | You got your neighbors real worried for you. | 你的邻居们都非常担心你 |
[57:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[57:45] | – You live alone? – Yes. | – 一个人住? – 对 |
[57:47] | – What’s your name? – Claudia. | – 你叫什么? – 克劳迪娅 |
[57:48] | – Claudia what? – Wilson. | – 克劳迪娅什么? – 威尔逊 |
[57:51] | Okay, Claudia Wilson… | 好的 克劳迪娅・威尔逊 |
[57:54] | – …are you trying to go deaf? – What? Ha, ha. | – 你想变聋是么? – 什么?哈哈 |
[57:58] | – Did you hear what I just said? – Yes, but I don’t know what…. | – 听清楚我说什么了么? – 是的 不过我不明白 |
[58:02] | Okay. You’re listening to your music so loud… | 你听音乐时太大声了 |
[58:05] | – …you’re gonna damage your ears. – Okay. | – 这样会使你听力受损的 – 好吧 |
[58:10] | lf you continue to listen to your music at that level… | 如果你老是把音量调得这么大 |
[58:13] | …you’re gonna damage not only your ears, but your neighbors’ ears as well. | 那就不仅仅让你自己听力受损 你邻居们也得受损伤 |
[58:18] | – I didn’t realize it was that loud. – Yeah. | 我刚真没觉察有那么大声 |
[58:21] | Well, that right there is the first sign of hearing loss, okay? | 看吧 这是听力受损的先兆 |
[58:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:28] | I see you got your TV on there too. | 嗯 电视也在这儿放着 |
[58:30] | You usually keep that on at the same time? | 你经常这么音响电视一起开么? |
[58:33] | I don’t know. I mean, um…. What is this? | 不知道 怎么了? |
[58:38] | – You been doing some drugs today, Claudia? – No. | 今天是不是嗑药了啊 克劳迪娅? |
[58:43] | – Have you been doing some drinking? – No, ha, ha. | – 喝酒了是么? – 不 哈哈 |
[58:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:50] | I got a call of a disturbance here. | 我接到了扰民投诉 |
[58:53] | Some loud music, A, and some screaming and yelling. | 音乐声音太大 还有尖叫和吵闹声 |
[58:59] | Has there been some screaming and yelling here? | 是不是之前有尖叫和吵闹呢? |
[59:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[59:06] | I had someone come to my door. | 刚才有人跑到我这里 |
[59:10] | Someone that I didn’t want here. | 我不愿意看见的人 |
[59:12] | And I told them to leave, so it’s no big deal. | 然后我叫他走 就是这样 |
[59:19] | They left. I’m sorry. | 然后就走了 实在抱歉 |
[59:22] | – Was that your boyfriend? – No. | 是你的男朋友? |
[59:26] | – You don’t have a boyfriend? – No. | 你没有男朋友是么? |
[59:32] | Well, who was it? | 那么 他是谁呢? |
[59:33] | I was…. He’s gone. | 我和他 反正已经走了 |
[59:37] | I mean, it’s not- lt’s over, you know? | 我是说 我们根本 总之现在没事了 好吗? |
[59:46] | You mind if I have a look around for your safety? | 介意我四处检查一下吗? |
[59:49] | – lt’s fine. – Okay. | – 可以的 – 好 |
[59:52] | Uh, what- ? What are you looking for? | 你想要找什么啊? |
[59:55] | Claudia, why don’t you let me handle the questions… | 克劳迪娅 应该是我来问你问题 |
[1:00:00] | – …and you handle the answers, okay? – Okay. | 你来好好回答 好么? |
[1:00:03] | – I’m here to help you. – Okay. | 我是来帮你的 |
[1:00:07] | – So do you still have to do homework? – Not as much as I used to. | – 你现在还有做作业吗? – 不像以前那么多了 |
[1:00:10] | Since we started, I haven’t gone to school much. | 从我们参赛后 我就很少去学校了 |
[1:00:12] | – I’ve had so many auditions. – I don’t have regular classes anymore. | – 我得参加一堆试演 – 我一直没有去上课 |
[1:00:16] | – What do you do? – They let me have my own study time. | – 那你做些什么? – 他们给我自己时间学习 |
[1:00:19] | – My own reading time in the library. – That’s pretty cool. | – 自己在图书馆阅读 – 真酷 |
[1:00:22] | – Do you have an agent, Stanley? – No. | – 你有经纪人了么? – 没有 |
[1:00:24] | You should get one. I’m serious. You could get a lot of stuff out of this. | 你应该找一个 我是说真的 能帮你做不少事呢 |
[1:00:28] | – Like what? – What do you mean? Endorsements and shit! | – 比如什么? – 什么比如什么?比如签些狗屁协议什么的 |
[1:00:31] | – Richard. – Bite it, Cynthia. | – 理查德 – 得了吧 辛西娅 |
[1:00:33] | You get stuff from people that want you to endorse their product. | 你可以得到很多美事 一旦大家开始喜欢认同你 |
[1:00:36] | Commercials, a sitcom, an M.O.W. or something. | 就有机会拍广告 演连续剧 或者MOW什么的 |
[1:00:39] | – What’s M.O.W.? – Hello. Movie of the week. | – 什么是MOW? – 就是周末电影 |
[1:00:42] | I went for one this morning with Alan Thicke and Corey Haim. | 我今天参加了一个试镜 里面有阿兰・塞克和克里・海姆 |
[1:00:45] | RlCHARD: Was it a callback? JULlA: No, but I’ll probably get a callback. | – 通过了吗? – 无所谓 不过应该通过了 |
[1:00:48] | RlCHARD: lf we beat the record, you might get a callback. | 如果今天我们破纪录 你肯定会通过的 |
[1:00:50] | JULlA: I’ll get it because I’m a good actress, Richard. | 我通过是因为我演技很棒 懂么 理查德 |
[1:00:53] | – RlCHARD: Saucy, saucy. – CYNTH lA: Come on, guys. Settle down. | – 哟 哟! – 好了 你们 |
[1:00:55] | – Cynthia? – What do you want? | – 辛西娅? – 你想怎么样? |
[1:00:57] | – I gotta go to the bathroom. – CYNTH lA: Can you hold it? | – 我得去下洗手间 – 不能忍忍么? |
[1:01:00] | Yessiree! Whoa! | 各位 哇哦 |
[1:01:04] | That was absolutely fantastic, and I thank you very much. | 新的奇迹就要出现了 非常谢谢大家 |
[1:01:07] | As a matter of fact, we may even take you folks on the road with us. | 事实上 你们将与我一起见证这次 |
[1:01:11] | LUlS: That’s my thing. Come on. I’m serious. Come on. | – 这是我的事 – 别这样 我是说真的 |
[1:01:13] | Milk and sports, man. You never heard- ? Milk and sports, okay? | 乳品和竞技 你们从没听过乳品和竞技吗? |
[1:01:16] | Anything baseball. Um, anything dealing with numbers… | 随便什么球类比赛 或者涉及到比分的 |
[1:01:19] | …when it comes to those, you know, or who broke whatever record. | 就是到了要打破什么纪录的时候 |
[1:01:23] | Any kind of dairy product, any kind- Dairy recipe… | 随便日常生活中的吃法 |
[1:01:27] | …um, like goat milk, goat cheese, goat- All that stuff. | 比如 山羊奶 羊乳酪 随便这样的都行 |
[1:01:30] | Wow, check this out over here. | 不信这次试试看 |
[1:01:32] | So, um, look guys, just work with me on that. Work with me. | 好吗? 伙计们 和我一起试吧 |
[1:01:35] | Excuse me, can you bring me low- fat milk, please? | 不好意思 给我拿杯低脂奶好么? |
[1:01:37] | A couple of ice cubes. | 再来些冰块 |
[1:01:40] | Ah, they don’t look so tough. | 他们看起来也不是很强 |
[1:01:41] | Do they look smart? – No. | 看上去很聪明吗? |
[1:01:44] | – RlCHARD: What are they gonna do, beat us? – Maybe. | – 他们以为能赢吗?想赢我们? – 也许吧 |
[1:01:46] | We’re not going out two days before we set the record. | 为了这个纪录 我已经两天没出门了 |
[1:01:49] | lt’s not gonna happen. | 这不会发生的 |
[1:01:50] | RlCHARD: Yeah. When they want us done… | 他们想让我们完蛋 |
[1:01:52] | …they’ll call in the Harvard SWAT team or some shit. | 他们叫来了哈佛的SWAT队 |
[1:01:56] | Ready to run. | 要开始啦 |
[1:02:12] | You smell like trouble. – I’m fucking hammered. | – 你看起来不太好 – 我顶得住 |
[1:02:14] | – You okay? – You know. | – 真的没事? – 你知道 |
[1:02:17] | Good. You have a chance to look those over? | 好 那先检查一遍好么? |
[1:02:19] | Oh, come on. lt’s the same fucking shit for 30 years, Burt. | 我都他妈的检查了三十年了 伯特 |
[1:02:25] | You look like you have money in your pocket. | 你装得挺有钱的样子 |
[1:02:29] | Maybe I’m just happy to see my friend Brad there. | 可能我是见到我的好布拉德后太高兴了吧 |
[1:02:35] | DONNlE: Just throw some money around. | 扔你的破钱吧 |
[1:02:37] | – Money, money, money. – lt’s Brad. | – 钱 钱 钱 – 是布拉德 |
[1:02:39] | Ooh. This sounds threatening. | 你来找茬的吗? |
[1:02:43] | Do you have love in your heart? | 你心中有 爱 这东西吗? |
[1:02:45] | I have love all over. | 我心中充满了爱 |
[1:02:47] | I even have love for you, friend. | 我甚至对你都赋予了爱 朋友 |
[1:02:51] | – ls it real love? – Well- | – 你这就叫爱么? – 呃 |
[1:02:52] | The kind of love that makes you feel that intangible joy… | 这就敢称作那种让你 |
[1:02:57] | …in the pit of your stomach… | 心中充满难以名状的喜悦 |
[1:02:58] | …like a bucket of acid and nerves running around… | 一种酸酸麻麻的感觉袭遍全身 |
[1:03:01] | …and making you hurt and happy and all over…? | 让你倾倒让你兴奋 不知所以 |
[1:03:06] | You’re head over heels? | 你觉得你真懂爱么? |
[1:03:08] | You lost me with the last couple of cocktail words spoken, my boy… | 我听不懂你那些故作高深的词儿 |
[1:03:11] | …but I believe it’s that sort of love. | 但是我相信我有爱 |
[1:03:15] | Sounds nice to me. | 我喜欢这样 |
[1:03:20] | I have love. | 我有爱 |
[1:03:21] | Hmm, a very chatty kind. lndeed you do, it seems. | 嗯 你很会说话 真的 |
[1:03:24] | No, I mean, I’m telling you. | 不是 我很认真的 |
[1:03:27] | I’m telling you, I have love. | 我有爱 |
[1:03:28] | Yes, and I’m listening avidly, fellow. | 是啊 我在洗耳恭听啊 哥们 |
[1:03:36] | My name is Donnie Smith, and I have lots of love to give. | 我就是丹尼尔・史密斯 我现在满腔爱意要倾泻 |
[1:03:45] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[1:03:58] | Wow. | 喔 |
[1:03:59] | Lot of stuff here, huh? | 还真不少 哈? |
[1:04:29] | lt’s 30 seconds. | 还有三十秒 |
[1:04:31] | – eye on you. I’ll be back. | 稍等片刻 就来 |
[1:04:34] | – Hi, Cynthia. – Jakety, Jakety. | – 嗨 辛西娅 – 杰克 杰克 |
[1:04:41] | RlCHARD: The fuck is going on over there? | 他妈的那边是怎么回事? |
[1:04:43] | – I gotta go to the bathroom. – Jesus Christ, Stanley. | – 我要去洗手间 – 怎么回事啊你 斯坦利 |
[1:04:47] | No, no, no. You cannot do that. Let me explain something to you people. | 不 不 不 你不应该这么做 我来教教你们 |
[1:04:50] | You have to tone it. Don’t be real aggressive like that. | 你要学会和他进行调解 被老是那么凶巴巴的 |
[1:04:53] | Be subtly abusive so they don’t know what’s happening. | 你要巧妙地用些手段来 让他自己解决 |
[1:04:56] | You say, You’re not gonna go outside and play with your friends… | 噢不 你不能出去玩儿 |
[1:05:00] | …until that entire room is cleaned floor to ceiling. | 除非房间都干干净净了才行 |
[1:05:02] | Oh, Julia’s room’s the same way. | 茱莉亚的房间也是那样儿 |
[1:05:04] | JULlA’S DAD: Like a pigsty. But it’s the outfits we’re into now. | 跟猪圈似的 不过现在好了 |
[1:05:07] | Oh, you should have seen what she had on walking out the door. | 你们根本想不到这孩子出门时 穿成什么样子! |
[1:05:11] | I said, No. We’re going to school, not a fashion show. | 我告诉她 不 你是去上学 不是去时装秀 |
[1:05:13] | RlCHARD’S MOM: lt’s not a fashion show. lt’s school. | 不是去时装秀 是去上学 |
[1:05:15] | JULlA’S MOM: Absolutely. lt’s not a fashion show. | 当然了 这不是时装秀 |
[1:05:17] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:05:19] | Let’s make some fucking money here, people. | 要开始了 伙计们 要开始了 |
[1:05:22] | You with me, Jimmy? | 吉米 你没事吧 吉米? |
[1:05:23] | JlMMY: The book says, We may be through with the past… | 书上说 虽然时过境迁 |
[1:05:26] | …but the past ain’t through with us. | 但我们不会改变 |
[1:05:29] | We met upon the level and We met upon the level, and we’re parting on the square. | 我们在高处相见 然后在广场上分手 |
[1:05:31] | ln my fucking sleep, Burt. | 还他妈的是在我睡觉的时候 |
[1:05:35] | And five, four, three, two…. | 五 四 三 二 一 |
[1:05:42] | Live from Burbank, California, its What Do Kids Know? | 这里是来自加州博班克的现场直播 小孩儿都知道?! |
[1:05:47] | Going into our 33rd year on the air, it’s America’s longest- running quiz show… | 这是我们节目播出第三十三个年头 美国史上最长的一场智力挑战赛 |
[1:05:50] | …and the place where three kids get to challenge three adults… | 就在这里 三位孩子将与三位成年人展开较量 |
[1:05:54] | …and in the end, we’ll see who’s the boss. | 让我们拭目以待 谁是最后的胜者吧! |
[1:05:56] | Moving towards their eighth consecutive week as champions… | 下面请出连续七周卫冕的 |
[1:05:59] | …we have the kids: Richard, Julia, and Stanley. | 少年组 他们是理查德 茱莉亚和斯坦利 |
[1:06:03] | And our new adult challengers today are Mim, Luis, and Todd. | 和本次挑战者 成年组的米姆 路易斯和陶德 |
[1:06:08] | And me, I’m Dick Jennings… | 我是迪克・詹宁斯 |
[1:06:10] | …and now say hello to your favorite host and my boss… | 现在让我们欢迎金牌主持人 |
[1:06:14] | …Jimmy Gator. | 吉米・加托 |
[1:06:24] | Back again, again, again. I’m Jimmy Gator, and believe it or not… | 好!好!好!我是吉米・加托 真是令人无法相信 |
[1:06:28] | …we are at the end of Week 7, heading towards Week 8… | 连续七周卫冕成功 即将挑战第八周的 |
[1:06:31] | …with these three incredible kids, who- Hello, hello. | 我们这三位天才少年 你们好! |
[1:06:35] | – are just two days and two games away from the What Do Kids Know? record… | 只差两天也就是两场比赛 距离现在的小孩儿都知道的纪录 |
[1:06:40] | …for the longest- running quiz show in television history. | 我们的节目是美国电视史上最长的智力比赛 |
[1:06:43] | Now, we are, as you know, endorsed by the PTA… | 目前 我们已经得到家庭教师协会 |
[1:06:46] | …and the North American Teachers’ Foundation. | 和北美教师基金会的认可 |
[1:06:48] | We keep our standards high, and that’s why we are the longest- running quiz show… | 我们一贯保持节目的制作精良 |
[1:06:52] | …in television history. I wanna say something about these kids now. | 因此成就了美国电视史上的辉煌 我想要对孩子们说的是 |
[1:06:56] | These kids right here, I think they’re gonna be here a while. | 他们终于达到了今天的成功 |
[1:06:59] | But today is a dangerous day… | 但是今天的卫冕将充满艰辛 |
[1:07:00] | …because I have just met with the adult challengers backstage… | 我刚才在后台与三位成年挑战者交谈过 |
[1:07:04] | …and let me tell you, they are a terrific challenge for our kids. | 说实话 他们将是孩子们遇到的最强大的敌人 |
[1:07:08] | So let’s get this show up and away, shall we? | 那么 现在就让我们进入比赛吧! |
[1:07:17] | DETECTlVE: We wanna know where your son is. | 我们想知道你的儿子在哪儿 |
[1:07:19] | Jerome Samuel Hall. Did he fight your husband? ls this the Worm? | 这个人是不是曾经和你丈夫打过架? 他外号是蚯蚓吗? |
[1:07:22] | DETECTlVE: They had a fight. An accident. OFFlCER: They call him Worm? | 他们或者发生了打斗 或者仅仅是场意外 |
[1:07:25] | DETECTlVE: We wanna know where your son is. | 他外号是叫蚯蚓吗? |
[1:07:27] | – Help us, Marcie. – Do they call him Worm? | – 我们要知道你儿子在哪里 玛茜 – 他就是蚯蚓吗? |
[1:07:30] | – Help us help your son, Marcie. – OFFlCER: Do they call him Worm? | – 告诉我们 对你孩子有好处的 玛茜 – 他就是蚯蚓吗? |
[1:07:33] | DETECTlVE: Help us help your son, Marcie. | 帮我们也帮你儿子 |
[1:07:35] | OFFlCER: Your son and your grandson. Help us help them. | 你的儿子 还有你孙子 说出来吧 想想他们 |
[1:07:37] | ls this the Worm? | 这就是蚯蚓么? |
[1:07:41] | JlMMY Let’s jump right in. | 进入正题 |
[1:07:42] | A quick recap for those who don’t know. | 简单介绍一下比赛规则 |
[1:07:45] | Round One. Three categories. Steals are okay. | 第一轮将有三种类型 |
[1:07:48] | Point scale escalating from 25 to 250, one of which is a conversation bonus. | 分值从25到250不等 其中包括连续谈话奖励 |
[1:08:00] | – Hi. – That’ll be 31.90. | – 一共是 31 90 – 嗨 |
[1:08:03] | The categories are authors, chaos versus superstring, and rub- a- dub. | 题型非别为 回答作者身份和配乐题 |
[1:08:12] | – Max. Thanks. – Bye. | – 刚刚好 谢谢 – 再见 |
[1:08:15] | Adults won a coin toss backstage, so they get to pick first. | 成年组掷硬币是反面 因此他们将先回答 |
[1:08:19] | Team captain: Mim. | 队长是 米姆 |
[1:08:35] | First question, for 25. | 第一题 25分 |
[1:08:37] | This female author’s most famous work: O Pioneers! | 这位女作家最著名的作品为《啊!拓荒者》 |
[1:08:40] | PHlL: H- E- R | 是H- E- R |
[1:08:45] | – JlMMY: Stanley? – Willa Cather. | – 斯坦利 – 薇拉・卡瑟 |
[1:08:46] | Willa Cather for 25. | 薇拉・卡瑟 25分! |
[1:08:48] | Best known for the tragedy- of- blood genre, this playwright- | 作为著名的悲剧大师 这位剧作家 |
[1:08:51] | – Stanley. – Thomas Kyd. | – 斯坦利 – 托马斯・基德 |
[1:08:54] | Thomas Kyd. | 托马斯・基德 |
[1:08:55] | This French playwright and actor joined the Bejart troupe of actors- | 这位法国剧作家兼演员曾在贝雅尔剧团 |
[1:08:59] | – Stanley. – Moliere. | – 斯坦利 – 莫里哀 |
[1:09:00] | Oh, I’m afraid I’m gonna need a full name, Stanley. | 你得告诉我他的全名 斯坦利 |
[1:09:03] | Jean Baptiste Poquelin Moliere. | 简・巴蒂斯特・帕邱林・莫里哀 |
[1:09:07] | What the fuck is this? | 这叫什么事儿啊!? |
[1:09:09] | God damn. My little fucker. Ha- ha- ha! | 干得漂亮!这小兔崽子!哈哈哈 |
[1:09:12] | I have no idea where he gets this shit. He’s a fucking genius, really. | 他都从哪儿记的这些玩意儿!真他妈是个天才 |
[1:09:15] | Seduce and Destroy. This is Chad. | 《诱惑与征服》 我是查德 |
[1:09:17] | Can I have your phone number? | 能告诉我你的号码吗? |
[1:09:19] | – ls this Seduce and Destroy? – Yes, it is. Can I have your phone number? | – 是《诱惑与征服》么? – 是的 能告诉我你号码么? |
[1:09:22] | Okay, I don’t want to order anything. Uh, you see…. | 好 我不想要求什么 呃 你知道 |
[1:09:24] | I have a situation, uh, that’s just come up that’s really pretty serious… | 我这里有点事情 非常棘手的一件事 |
[1:09:29] | …and I don’t know who to talk to or what I should do… | 我现在不知道该找谁 该怎么做 |
[1:09:32] | …but maybe you could put me in touch with somebody if I explain myself? | 不过也许你能帮我找到那人 我应该先解释一下是吗? |
[1:09:36] | Uh, we’re really only equipped to take orders here, sir. | 我们这里只是受理订单的啊 先生 |
[1:09:38] | I mean, it’s just us with the phones, and that’s what we do, you know- | 我们在电话里只能谈和工作有关的 |
[1:09:42] | Okay, okay, okay. Could you connect me with somebody else, you think? | 你能够帮我转到另外哪位的电话上么? |
[1:09:46] | Well, what’s the situation? | 发生了什么? |
[1:09:48] | Okay, great, um…. | 好吧 听我讲 |
[1:09:50] | All right. Let me try to explain myself without it seeming crazy. | 我来解释一下整件事 才不会让你糊里糊涂 |
[1:09:53] | But here I go. I’m- No. | 听我讲 |
[1:09:55] | Uh, my name is Phil Parma… | 我叫菲尔・帕尔马 |
[1:09:57] | …and I work for, uh, a man named Earl Partridge. | 我替一个叫厄尔・帕特里奇的人工作 |
[1:10:00] | Uh, Mr. Earl Partridge. | 嗯 厄尔・帕特里奇先生 |
[1:10:02] | I’m his nurse, and he’s a very sick man. | 我是他的护理 他病得非常重 |
[1:10:05] | He’s a dying man, and he’s sick… | 快要不行了 他已经非常虚弱了 |
[1:10:08] | …and he has asked me to help him. | 他请求我帮助他 |
[1:10:11] | To help him find his son. | 帮他寻找他的儿子 |
[1:10:15] | – Hello? Are you there? Hello? – No, I’m here. I’m listening. | – 喂?你还在吗? – 在 正在听 |
[1:10:19] | Okay. Um, you see… | 好 是这样 |
[1:10:22] | …Frank T.J. Mackey is Earl Partridge’s son. | 就是厄尔・帕特里奇的儿子 |
[1:10:25] | So where are you from originally? | 你来自哪里? |
[1:10:27] | – From around here. – Valley? | – 就是这里 – 就这一带么? |
[1:10:29] | – Well, Hollywood, mainly. – What did your parents do? | – 大概是好莱坞那边 – 你的父母是做什么的呢? |
[1:10:32] | Uh, my father- Well, he was in television. My mother- | 我的父亲在电视台工作 我的母亲 |
[1:10:35] | – This is going to sound silly to you. – Try me. | – 说起来很尴尬 – 告诉我 |
[1:10:37] | – Uh, she was a librarian. – Why does that sound silly? | – 她是位图书馆管理员 – 怎么会觉得尴尬呢? |
[1:10:41] | I don’t know. I guess it doesn’t. | 不知道 或许也不会啦 |
[1:10:43] | – Does your mother still work? – No, she’s retired. | – 你的母亲还在工作么? – 不 她已经退休了 |
[1:10:47] | – Are you close? – She’s my mother. | – 你们关系好么? – 她是我的母亲啊 |
[1:10:50] | Yes, but, uh, I mean, she’s a woman too… | 是啊 不过 她也是一位女性啊 |
[1:10:53] | …so how does she feel about Seduce and Destroy? | 我是说 她对你的《诱惑与征服》怎么看? |
[1:10:56] | I mean, what does she say? | 怎么评价? |
[1:11:00] | Well, she says, uh, You go get them, honey. | 好吧 她说 去做你的吧 亲爱的 |
[1:11:03] | Uh- huh. And what about your father? | 那你父亲怎么说? |
[1:11:06] | Oh, my father. Unfortunately, he passed away. | 我父亲 哦 很不幸 他已经去世了 |
[1:11:09] | – Oh, I’m sorry. I had no idea. – No, please. | – 非常抱歉 我无意的 – 不 没关系 |
[1:11:11] | I wouldn’t have brought that up if I had known. | 我不该问这个的 |
[1:11:14] | – That’s a very hard thing. – Please. | – 这对你太残酷了 – 拜托 |
[1:11:16] | Yes, it is, but listen. | 没关系的 是的 很残酷 不过 听着 |
[1:11:19] | I mean, you have to move forward. The past has its place. | 还是应该往前看 过去的终究已经过去了 |
[1:11:21] | – lt was a long time ago, and people die. – Yeah. | – 已经很久以前的事了 生老病死 – 是 |
[1:11:25] | Okay, let’s switch gears here. Um… | 我们换个话题吧 |
[1:11:30] | According to your book, you ended up at UC Berkeley? | 根据你书里写的 你毕业于伯克里大学是么? |
[1:11:33] | ’84 to ’89. | 对 84年到89年 |
[1:11:34] | – Psychology major. – That’s right. | – 心理专业 – 没错 |
[1:11:36] | – Get your masters? – Hmm? Oh. | – 没完成硕士? – 嗯?哦 |
[1:11:38] | – This close. – Wow. | – 差这么一点儿 – 噢 |
[1:11:40] | – That’s impressive in five years. – Cap, can I have some coffee? | – 在校园的五年生活非常难忘是吧 – 伙计 来杯咖啡好么? |
[1:11:43] | Can I get you anything? | 我能帮到你吗? |
[1:11:45] | – No, no, no, I’m good. Thank you. – You sure? Okay. | – 不不不 我很好 谢谢 – 你确定?好吧 |
[1:11:47] | – She’s good. I need coffee. – Ha, ha. | – 她要很好 我要咖啡 – 哈哈 |
[1:11:52] | PHARMAClST: Cats and dogs out there, huh? | 东西还真不少啊 是吧? |
[1:11:57] | Must have a lot going on for all that stuff back there, huh? | 得好几个人得病了吧? |
[1:12:02] | You could, uh… | 你能 |
[1:12:03] | Heh. You could have quite a party, all that stuff. | 这些药真会让你无所不能啊 |
[1:12:09] | You been on Prozac long? Dexedrine? | 你用波萨克很久了么? 中枢神经刺激剂呢? |
[1:12:12] | – I don’t…. – lnteresting drugs. | – 我不 – 真厉害 |
[1:12:16] | Dexedrine’s basically speed in a pill, you know. | 知道么 中枢神经刺激剂主要是起加速剂作用的 |
[1:12:19] | I guess a lot of the doctors are balancing out the Prozac with the Dexedrine, so…. | 但我觉得大多数医生决不会将这两种配在一起 |
[1:12:24] | That liquid morphine will knock you down, out… | 这种液体吗啡将会把你立刻放倒 |
[1:12:27] | …around, up and down, someone’s not careful. | 毫无知觉 如果一旦不用不当的话 |
[1:12:32] | You can’t mix those up, you know. | 怎么能将它们混在一起呢 |
[1:12:52] | Strong, strong stuff here, boy. Wow! | 强得吓死人啊 我说 |
[1:12:56] | What you have wrong, you need all this stuff? | 你到底有什么问题 竟然需要这些玩意儿? |
[1:12:58] | – Motherfucker. – What? | – 畜牲! – 什么? |
[1:13:01] | – Motherfucker. You fucking asshole. – What are you talking about? | – 他妈的畜牲! – 你说什么? |
[1:13:04] | – Who the fuck do you think you are? – I’m just trying- | – 你以为你他妈的是谁啊? – 我只是 |
[1:13:06] | I come in here. You don’t know me. You don’t know who I am, what my life is… | 我来这里 你根本就不知道我是谁 要做什么 |
[1:13:11] | …and you have the balls, the indecency to ask me a question about my life? | 你就敢这么恬不知耻地向我问这问那? |
[1:13:15] | – Please, lady, calm down. – Fuck you too! Don’t you call me lady! | – 夫人 别激动好么? – 还有你这个混蛋 不许你叫我夫人! |
[1:13:18] | I come in here, I give these things to you… | 我进来这里 我把处方交给你们 |
[1:13:20] | …you check, you make your phone calls… | 你们竟然要检查 还打电话 |
[1:13:23] | …look suspicious, ask questions. | 还要怀疑 还要问这问那! |
[1:13:25] | I’m sick. | 我受不了了! |
[1:13:26] | I have sickness all around me, and you fucking ask me my life? | 我的一切都要完蛋了 你们竟然还向我问这问那? |
[1:13:30] | What’s wrong? | 到底想怎么样? |
[1:13:31] | Have you seen death in your bed? ln your house? | 没在床上见过死人吗?在你家里!? |
[1:13:35] | Where’s your fucking decency? And then I’m asked fucking questions. | 装什么狗屁正经?还想逼我回答你们的狗屁问题 |
[1:13:39] | What’s wrong? | 想要干什么?! |
[1:13:42] | You suck my dick, that’s what’s wrong. | 让我操了你! 你想要这个是吧! |
[1:13:45] | And you. You fucking call me lady? | 还有你 也他妈配叫我夫人? |
[1:13:48] | Shame on you! | 你这个臭不要脸的! |
[1:13:50] | Shame on you. Shame on both of you. | 你们两个臭不要脸的 |
[1:13:57] | Why don’t they have the same last name? | 那么他们为什么不同姓呢? |
[1:13:59] | Because they don’t have the same last name. | 因为你看 他们姓氏不一样诶 |
[1:14:01] | PHlL: I know, and I can’t really explain that, but I think- | 我知道 但是很难解释清楚 不过 |
[1:14:05] | I have a feeling there is something, you know, a situation between them… | 我感觉他们之间发生过什么事情 |
[1:14:09] | …like they don’t know each other much or well, you know? | 可能互相不能很好地理解对方 |
[1:14:12] | Something like they don’t talk much anymore, even. | 之后两人再也没有过联系了 |
[1:14:14] | Uh- huh. | 嗯嗯 |
[1:14:16] | You know? God, does this sound weird? | 天哪 听起来很怪异是吧? |
[1:14:18] | Ha, ha. I just don’t understand why you’re calling me. | 我只是一直不明白你为什么会打给我呢 |
[1:14:21] | Well, there’s no number for Frank in any of EarI’s stuff… | 厄尔的家里找不到关于弗兰克的任何信息 |
[1:14:25] | …you know, and he’s pretty out of it. | 他也快不长了 |
[1:14:28] | I mean, like I said, he’s dying. | 我说了 他已经不行了 |
[1:14:31] | Dying of cancer. So… | 被癌症 嗯 |
[1:14:34] | – What kind of cancer? – lt’s brain and lung. | – 什么癌? – 脑和肺 |
[1:14:38] | – My mother had breast cancer. – Oh, I’m sorry. | – 我母亲得过乳癌 – 对不起 |
[1:14:40] | – ls she all right? – Oh, she’s fine now. | – 现在好了是么? – 对 现在好了 |
[1:14:43] | – Oh, that’s good. – lt was scary, though. | – 太好了 – 不过还是吓死人了当时 |
[1:14:45] | – Oh, it’s a hell of a disease. – Oh, it sure is. | – 这种病真的是害死人 – 真的是这样 |
[1:14:47] | – Yeah. – Well, so, uh… | – 对 – 好吧 嗯 |
[1:14:50] | Wait, I’m sorry. So why call me? | 对了 真抱歉 到底为什么给我打电话来着? |
[1:14:53] | I know this sounds silly, and I know that I might sound ridiculous… | 我知道这么做很傻 也很荒唐 |
[1:14:56] | …like this is the scene of the movie… | 装得好像是电影一样 |
[1:14:59] | …where the guy is trying to get ahold of the long- lost son… | 老人希望能见失散多年孩子的最后一面 |
[1:15:02] | …you know, but this is that scene. This is that scene. | 但是这真的和现在一模一样 |
[1:15:05] | And I think they have those scenes in movies… | 我觉得 他们之所以会把这种故事写进电影 |
[1:15:08] | …because they’re true, you know. | 就因为它们在现实中是真实发生着的 |
[1:15:10] | Because they really happen. | 它们真的在发生着 |
[1:15:12] | And you gotta believe me, this is really happening. | 你一定要相信我 千真万确的 |
[1:15:17] | I mean, I can give you my number and you can go check… | 我把我号码给你 你可以去检查 |
[1:15:20] | …with whoever you gotta check with… | 随便怎么检查都行 只要给我回电话就好 |
[1:15:22] | …but do not leave me hanging on this. | 千万请别让我傻傻地等着 |
[1:15:26] | All right? Please. I’m just- Please. | 好吗? 拜托啦 我实在 求你了 |
[1:15:32] | See…. | 觉得 |
[1:15:35] | See, this is, uh, the scene of the movie where you help me out. | 这真像电影里面的情节不是么? 最后的拯救的那种 |
[1:15:39] | You’re great. These are great questions. | 你挺厉害 你这些问题很漂亮 |
[1:15:41] | – GWENOVlER: Thank you. Good, good. – This is going great. | – 谢谢 很好 – 真的很好 |
[1:15:43] | See, I thought you grew up here in the Valley. | 好吧 我认为你是在这一带长大的 |
[1:15:46] | Yeah. You know, like I said. Around. | 是啊 我刚才说过 这一带 |
[1:15:48] | You went to Van Nuys High, right? | 你去过拜占庭高中? |
[1:15:50] | I wouldn’t say I went. I frequented. | 我不止上过 我当时天天上 |
[1:15:52] | I was misguided, pathetic. Not the Frank T.J. Mackey… | 教得相当烂 我当时绝对不像现在的弗兰克・T・J・麦吉 |
[1:15:55] | …you’re so eagerly, uh, wanting to put on national television. | 不是现在这个你拼命想曝光的弗兰克 |
[1:15:58] | Because I was swimming in what was as opposed to what I wanted. | 我当时选择了完全不适合我的人生方向 |
[1:16:01] | – Where does that name come from? – What name? My name? | – 你的姓是怎么来的? – 我的姓? |
[1:16:04] | Yeah. lt’s not your given name, right? | 这不是你的本姓吧? |
[1:16:06] | lt’s my mother’s name, actually. That’s good. Good. Done your research. | 实际上 这是我妈妈的姓 干得漂亮 继续审问我吧 |
[1:16:11] | – And Frank? – Frank is my mother’s father. | – 那名字弗兰克呢? – 是我外祖父的 |
[1:16:13] | Oh, okay. That’s why. See, I had some trouble… | 事实上 是这样 我遇到了些困难 |
[1:16:17] | …locating your school records at, um, UCLA and, uh, Berkeley. | 当我要查你在加州大学洛杉矶分校和伯克里的注册纪录时 |
[1:16:20] | And it’s your name change. See, they had no official enrollment for you. | 可能是因为你换名字 因为他们没有你的正式注册纪录 |
[1:16:24] | – No, no, no, they wouldn’t. – They wouldn’t? | – 不不不他们不会有的 – 不会? |
[1:16:27] | No, because I was never officially enrolled there. | 不会的 因为我本来就没有正式注册过 |
[1:16:30] | – Was that unclear? – Kind of. | – 还不清楚么? – 有点 |
[1:16:31] | Oh. God, I wouldn’t want that to be misunderstood. | 拜托 我可不希望有误解 |
[1:16:35] | No, uh, my enrollment was totally unofficial. | 我当时不算正规就读 |
[1:16:37] | Sadly, I couldn’t afford to pay the tuition up there. | 当时很可怜 付不起它们的学费 |
[1:16:40] | There were three wonderful professors who let me to sit in their classes. | 不过有三个非常优秀的教授 热情地让我听他们的课 |
[1:16:43] | Their names were Macready, Horn, and Langtree, among others. | 他们是麦克里迪 霍恩和兰特里 |
[1:16:46] | You’re welcome to call them if you like. See, I didn’t get a free ride… | 需要的话你可以给他们打电话 我成功的并不轻松 |
[1:16:50] | …so, what we’re looking at here is a true rags- to- riches story. | 你非常喜欢研究我那些琐碎的过去 |
[1:16:54] | That’s why people respond so strongly to Seduce… | 这就是现在人们对我的征服学说兴趣如此之大 |
[1:16:57] | …because at the end of the day, Seduce may not be just… | 因为在当今的年代 征服不仅仅局限于 |
[1:17:00] | …about picking up chicks, sticking your cock in. | 分开她双腿插进去占有她 |
[1:17:02] | lt’s about finding out what you can be in this world… | 而是一种对你能成为何种角色的暗示 |
[1:17:06] | …defining it, controlling it, and saying, I will take what is mine. | 告诉自己 驾驭自己 对自己暗示 我会拿到属于我的东西 |
[1:17:12] | And you happen to get a little blow job out of it… | 可能仅仅是迫切地想要一场口交而已 |
[1:17:15] | – …then, hey, what the fuck? Why not? – Ha, ha, okay. There you go. | – 总之 嘿 管他妈是什么呢 – 哈哈 没错 |
[1:17:18] | End of Round One. Excellent work, ladies and germs. | 第一回合结束 都很棒 |
[1:17:22] | I think we should take a look at the scores here. | 现在应该来看看两队的比分了 |
[1:17:24] | Kids are up a leg with 1500… | 少年组1 500分 稍稍领先 |
[1:17:26] | …and the adults are down a little bit with 1025. | 成年组紧随其后 是1025分 |
[1:17:30] | So we’ll be back for Round Two in a ring- ding- do. | 我们马上进入第二回合 最后进入叮叮咚! |
[1:17:33] | Whoa, hello, hello. Bonus musical question. | 现在是额外奖励的音乐题目 |
[1:17:37] | And the winner is… | 参加者将是 |
[1:17:43] | …kids. | 少年组! |
[1:17:47] | Uh, kids are in the lead. They get a chance to pull further ahead… | 他们目前领先 并且将有机会拉大距离 |
[1:17:51] | …if they can answer the following secret- bonus musical question. | 只要他们能答对这道额外的音乐题 |
[1:17:56] | Now, what I’m going to do is read a line from an opera. | 好 我现在要念某部歌剧中的一句唱词 |
[1:17:58] | Give me that line back… | 我要你们重新唱这句词 |
[1:18:00] | …in the language in which the opera was written… | 用歌剧原作语言来念出来 |
[1:18:03] | …and for a bonus 250- Um, 250- Uh, 250… | 如果想要多加250 250 250分的话 |
[1:18:07] | …uh, you can sing it. Heh. | 你要把它唱出来! |
[1:18:11] | Here’s the line. | 下面是唱词 |
[1:18:13] | Love is a rebellious bird that nobody can tame… | 爱情就是一只无人能驯服的倔强的鸟儿 |
[1:18:17] | …and it’s all in vain to call it if it chooses to refuse. | 若它不理睬你 什么样的呼唤都会是徒劳无功 |
[1:18:22] | Yes, Stanley. | 对 斯坦利 |
[1:18:24] | Well, that was in French… | 嗯 这句是从法语翻译过来的 |
[1:18:26] | …and that was from the opera Carmen… | 它是出自歌剧卡门 |
[1:18:29] | …and that goes: | 是这样唱的 |
[1:18:51] | – You got some coffee brewing here. CLAUDlA: lt’s not- | 你这儿刚煮了些咖啡啊 |
[1:18:55] | lt’s been on for a bit. | 是的 不是刚煮 放很久了 |
[1:18:56] | Yeah, I like iced coffee, generally… | 我喜欢喝冰咖啡的 平时 |
[1:18:59] | …but a day like today, you know, with the rain and whatnot… | 不过像今天这样的 下着雨什么的日子里 |
[1:19:03] | … I enjoy a warm cup. | 我喜欢热乎乎的来上一杯 |
[1:19:11] | Do you want a cup? | 要来一杯吗? |
[1:19:14] | ls that all right? Just raining cats and dogs out there. | 方便吗?外面正下得稀里糊涂的 |
[1:19:16] | I’d just as soon not go back in it. Heh. | 我恐怕还真不想立刻就出去 呵呵 |
[1:19:21] | I don’t know how fresh it’s gonna be. | 我不知道这喝起来会是什么样子 |
[1:19:23] | Oh, I’m sure it’s fine, Claudia. | 肯定没事儿的 克劳迪娅 |
[1:19:30] | Do you, um, take cream or sugar? | 你要奶油和糖么? |
[1:19:33] | That would be fine. Um- | 可以啊 嗯 |
[1:19:35] | So, Claudia, let me just say, so I can get my role as an LAPD officer… | 好吧 克劳迪娅 我得把话说完 这样我才算完成巡警的职责 |
[1:19:39] | …out of the way before we enjoy our coffee. | 在我们喝咖啡之前说完 |
[1:19:42] | I don’t like to talk shop over coffee. | 我不喜欢喝咖啡时板着脸喝 |
[1:19:45] | I’m not gonna write you up. | 我不会把你写进纪录 |
[1:19:47] | I’m not gonna give you a citation here… | 我也不会向局里报告你这里的 |
[1:19:49] | …but the real problem we have here is that you got people around you… | 不过问题是这样 周围的住着其他人 |
[1:19:53] | …people who work from home trying to get some work done… | 那些下班回家的 累了一天终于想休息一下的人们 |
[1:19:57] | …and if you’re listening to your music that loud, they’re inconvenienced by that. | 而你要是老这么大声音听音乐的话 会给他们造成很大不便 |
[1:20:03] | lf you had a job, you’d probably understand, but… | 如果你工作过的话 应该不难理解这些 |
[1:20:08] | You like listening to your music. That’s fine. That’s fine. Um…. | 当然 你喜欢听你的音乐 这没什么错 |
[1:20:13] | You’re just gonna wanna keep an eye on the volume level. | 只是希望你能注意一下音量 |
[1:20:16] | You know, maybe memorize what number you see on the dial. | 或许可以记住音量旋钮的刻度 |
[1:20:20] | lf it’s the middle of the day, that’s what I do. | 如果中午时我要听音乐 我就是这么调的 |
[1:20:22] | …I set it at two and a half, and then I know that’s a good listening level for me. | 我把它旋到二又二分之一处 以后我就记住了这是我听音乐的最佳音量 |
[1:20:28] | But, uh, you like listening to your music loud. | 你就是喜欢开得太大声了 |
[1:20:32] | That’s fine. That’s cool. lt’s good to rock out sometimes. | 挺好的 挺酷的 有些时候是需要一些发泄吧 |
[1:20:36] | But you can’t do it every day… | 不过你还是不应该天天这样啊 |
[1:20:38] | …or else you risk damaging your ears. Seriously. | 否则真的会让你听力受损伤的 真的 |
[1:20:45] | – You listen to it all the time like that? – Yeah. | – 你每次听音乐都拧这么大吗? – 是的 |
[1:20:47] | You’re gonna drive these people crazy. | 你会把周围人们气疯的 |
[1:20:51] | Anyway, you get the point. | 好吧 听懂了么? |
[1:20:53] | – Yes. – Okay. | – 懂了 – 好 |
[1:20:55] | Um… | 嗯 |
[1:20:57] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:09] | – So this boyfriend bothering you? – I don’t have a boyfriend. | – 嗯 男朋友气你了? – 我没有男朋友 |
[1:21:13] | – The gentleman who was at the door- – He’s not my boyfriend. | – 那个门口的男士 – 他不是我男朋友 |
[1:21:19] | Okay. A lot of times, in domestic- abuse situations… | 通常情况下 家庭内部充满压力时 |
[1:21:23] | …the young woman is afraid to speak out. | 年轻的女孩子都害怕把他说出来 |
[1:21:26] | You don’t have to be afraid to tell me anything. | 不过你不用害怕讲给我听 |
[1:21:28] | And as a police officer, I can tell you… | 而且作为一名警察 我可以告诉你 |
[1:21:32] | …it goes bad places. | 这样会更糟 |
[1:21:36] | Young woman is afraid, next thing you know, I’m here on a 187. | 女孩子们害怕说出来 还有 知道么 这就是187号 |
[1:21:39] | lt’s not- What’s a 187? | 什么187号? |
[1:21:43] | lt’s not good. And it’s where situations like this always lead. | 这样真的不好 就是代表这样类似的情况 |
[1:21:47] | lt’s not my boyfriend, and it’s not anything. | 不是我男朋友 什么都不是 |
[1:21:49] | lt’s over. Really. lt’s not. He won’t come back. | 都结束了 真的 不会再来了 |
[1:21:53] | – I don’t wanna have to come back here- – You won’t have to. | – 我可不想在跑过来 – 不会的! |
[1:21:58] | You know, l- I wouldn’t mind coming back. | 我并不是说不想再来 |
[1:22:03] | You know, get a look at your pretty face again. | 再来 看看你漂亮的脸儿 |
[1:22:06] | I’ll be right back. | 失陪一下 |
[1:22:14] | Here you go. | 给你水 |
[1:22:16] | Let’s get the jacket off. lt will help you to breathe. | 我帮你把外套脱掉 好让你舒服点儿 |
[1:22:21] | I can’t fucking do this. | 我做不下去了 |
[1:22:27] | I’ve, uh- | 我 我 |
[1:22:30] | I think- I’m gonna throw up, I think. | 我觉得我要吐了 恐怕 |
[1:22:36] | I haven’t thrown up since I was 20 years old. | 我二十岁后就没吐过了 |
[1:22:39] | Cynthia. | 辛西娅 |
[1:22:41] | You are the man. | 你是个男人 |
[1:22:45] | – What’s the problem? – I need to go to the bathroom. | – 怎么啦? – 我要去洗手间 |
[1:22:47] | Jesus Christ, Stanley. You can’t go now. | 哦 斯坦利 现在不行 |
[1:22:49] | You have one minute before we’re on the air. | 离开始就剩一分钟了 |
[1:22:52] | Now is not the time to go to the bathroom. | 现在可不是去洗手间的时候! |
[1:22:54] | RlCHARD: Why does this always happen? – Hey. | – 你犯什么病了 斯坦利? – 嘿 |
[1:22:56] | Excuse me, is there a problem over there? | 我说 出什么事儿啦? |
[1:22:58] | Mind your own business. | 干你屁事儿! |
[1:22:59] | – You better watch your mouth. – Why don’t you mind your own business? | – 怎么说话的 这孩子! – 管好你自己吧! |
[1:23:03] | – LUlS: Oh, no, she didn’t. – CooI down. Cool it, please. | – 哦不 她没有 – 冷静下来 拜托 |
[1:23:06] | Now, Stanley, wait for the commercial break, then you can go. | 忍到插播广告就能去了 好么? |
[1:23:09] | – Just hold it. – LUlS: Where did they get these kids? | – 再忍一下 – 他们那里找的这些熊孩子 |
[1:23:13] | Don’t taunt the kids. | 别说孩子们了 |
[1:23:14] | – I’m trying to be helpful. – CYNTH lA: Don’t start trouble, Luis. | – 我只是想看能帮点什么而已 – 别挑事了 |
[1:23:16] | Honey, you haven’t seen trouble. Wait till next commercial break. | 哪儿有什么事儿啊! 等会儿插广告了再说 |
[1:23:20] | – What’s the problem? – Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没事儿 |
[1:23:23] | Lily! Please! | 莉莉! 快来! 来! |
[1:23:24] | FRANK: Order Seduce and Destroy… | 订购《诱惑与征服》 |
[1:23:26] | – Get away from me, you shithead! – Okay. | – 滚开 你这个狗屎! – 好 |
[1:23:29] | Can’t afford it? We’ll work out something for you. | 买不起? 我们将努力为您服务 |
[1:23:32] | Seduce and Destroy will change your life. | 《诱惑与征服》 将改变你的生活 |
[1:23:34] | Watch out, watch out, watch out. | 当心 当心 |
[1:23:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:23:40] | Don’t, don’t, don’t. | 不要 不要 |
[1:23:43] | – I’m gonna save you. – Hi? Hello? Okay. | – 我来救你 – 喂 喂?好 |
[1:23:47] | I guarantee, money- back guarantee- | 我保证 钱如数奉还 |
[1:23:50] | – Don’t eat these. – This will change your life. | – 别吃了 – 它将改变你的生活 |
[1:23:52] | It’s gonna help you get that naughty sauce that you… | 它会帮助你 |
[1:23:59] | – For a low cost of 49.99… – PHlL: Here you go. | – 对于一个成本是49块9毛9 – 来了 |
[1:24:06] | Come on out of the cold and order Seduce and Destroy… | 出来吧 和《诱惑与征服》一起 |
[1:24:08] | …for the low cost of 49.99. We take all credit cards. | 49块9毛9的低成本 可以使用任何信用卡支付 |
[1:24:12] | – I take Visa, MasterCard… – PHlL: Out of the trash, out of the trash. | – 维萨卡 万事达卡 – 从垃圾桶里出来 |
[1:24:18] | Hey, Phil, are you there? | 嘿 菲尔在么? |
[1:24:20] | – lt’s Chad. – Yeah. Hi, Chad. | – 我是查德 – 嗨 查德 |
[1:24:21] | Yeah, listen, I’m gonna put you in touch with Janet, Frank’s assistant. | 我要把电话转给珍妮特 她是弗兰克的助理 |
[1:24:25] | – Okay. – And she’s gonna see what she can do. | – 好 – 让她看看该怎么处理 |
[1:24:27] | Thank you very much, and good luck to you and your mother. | 谢谢你 祝你好运 还有你的母亲 |
[1:24:30] | Thanks, man. You too. Okay, Janet, are you there? | 谢谢 你也是 好的 珍妮特 还在吗? |
[1:24:33] | – Hello? – All right, Janet, you have Phil Parma. | – 喂? – 好了 珍妮特 这里是菲尔・帕尔马 |
[1:24:37] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[1:24:43] | I have cancer, Mary. I have about two months. | 我得了癌症 玛莉 已经两个月了 |
[1:24:47] | I have no time. | 没多少日子了 |
[1:24:51] | lt’s in my bones. I don’t have a chance. | 晚期了 我没得选择 |
[1:24:52] | – Oh. – I’m fucked. | – 哦 – 我玩儿完了 |
[1:25:00] | – DlRECTOR: And 15 seconds. – LUlS: You got any cookies or anything? | – 还有十五秒 – 你有什么曲奇或者其他东西吗? |
[1:25:05] | DlRECTOR: Ten seconds. | 十秒 |
[1:25:10] | And five, four, three, two…. | 五 四 三 二 |
[1:25:15] | We’re back, ready for Round Two. | 回到现场 进入第二回合! |
[1:25:18] | We’re talking to our adult contestants here today. | 让我问问今天参赛的成人组选手们 |
[1:25:20] | Uh, Mim, it says here that you live in California… | 米姆 资料说你来自加州的查茨沃思 |
[1:25:23] | …and that you have two kids. | 你有两个孩子 |
[1:25:24] | MlM: Right. I have a six- year- old son… | 没错 我有一个六岁的 |
[1:25:26] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我是谁么? |
[1:25:29] | You’re a friend of the family, I presume. | 你是我们大家庭里的一员 我猜 |
[1:25:31] | What does that mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:25:33] | Nothing special. Just a spoke in the wheel. | 没什么 玩转生活 |
[1:25:36] | You talk in rhymes and riddles and rub- a- dub… | 你以为自己说得挺文雅挺有层次 |
[1:25:40] | …but that doesn’t mean anything to me. See, see- See, I used to be smart. | 其实对我来说什么都不是 知道么 我曾经很聪明 |
[1:25:45] | I’m Quiz Kid Donnie Smith. | 我就是神童 丹尼尔・史密斯 |
[1:25:49] | I’m Quiz Kid Donnie Smith from TV. | 我就是电视里那个神童 丹尼尔・史密斯 |
[1:25:52] | lt might have been before my time. | 恐怕很早以前真是吧 |
[1:25:54] | I remember now. ln the sixties, right? | 我记得你 六零年那会儿 对吧? |
[1:25:56] | – I’m Quiz Kid Donnie Smith. – Like you said. | – 我就是天才少年丹尼尔・史密斯 – 如你所说 |
[1:25:59] | Smart kid. You got struck by lightning at one time, right? | 天才少年 你曾经被闪电劈过吧? |
[1:26:04] | DONNlE: So what? | 怎么啦? |
[1:26:05] | – I heard about that. – Did it hurt? | – 我听说过 – 当时疼吗? |
[1:26:08] | DONNlE: Yes. | 很疼 |
[1:26:09] | But you’re all right now. So, what’s the what? | 但你现在很正常啊 到底怎么搞的 |
[1:26:12] | – What? – That’s right. | – 什么? – 没什么 |
[1:26:15] | I used to be smart. Now I’m just stupid. | 我曾经那么聪明 现在却是个傻瓜 |
[1:26:18] | Ha! Brad, dear, who was it that said: | 布拉德 亲爱的 是谁曾经说过来者 |
[1:26:22] | A man of genius has seldom been ruined but by himself? | 一个天才决不会因为毁于自己的手中? |
[1:26:26] | Um… | 嗯 |
[1:26:29] | The lovely Samuel Johnson. – Ah. | – 是可爱的塞缪尔・约翰逊 – 啊 |
[1:26:32] | Who also spoke of a fellow who was not only dull… | 这个谁又接着说 那么他不仅自己愚笨 |
[1:26:35] | …but a cause of dullness in others. | 更会令大家变得愚笨? |
[1:26:37] | DONNlE: The cause of dullness in others. | 更会愚笨大家 |
[1:26:39] | – Picky, picky. – Let me tell you this. | – 是啊 是啊! – 我来告诉你 |
[1:26:42] | Samuel Johnson never had his life shit on… | 塞缪尔・约翰逊从来没有过这种破日子 |
[1:26:45] | …and taken from him, and his money stolen. | 让别人把他钱拿走 偷走! |
[1:26:49] | Who took his life and his money? | 谁抢走了他的人生和金钱? |
[1:26:51] | His parents? His mommy and daddy? | 他家长? 他妈妈和爸爸? |
[1:26:55] | Make him live this life like this. | 规定他过着这样的生活 |
[1:26:58] | A man of genius who gets shit on as a child… | 一个从小过着这种狗屁日子的有天赋的人 |
[1:27:02] | …and that scars. That hurts. | 会留下伤痕的!非常痛苦的! |
[1:27:05] | Have you ever been hit by lightning? | 你到底有没有被闪电击过? |
[1:27:07] | lt hurts. lt doesn’t happen to everyone. | 很痛的 并不是每个人都能经历 |
[1:27:10] | lt’s an electrical charge. | 那是一种充电 |
[1:27:11] | lt finds its way across the universe… | 它穿过宇宙找到了自己的方向 |
[1:27:14] | …and it lands in your body and your head. | 然后落在你身上 落在你头上! |
[1:27:19] | And as for ruined but by himself… | 然后 之后就这么毁了 被他自己 |
[1:27:24] | …not if his parents took his freaking life… | 要不是他父母强加着这种畸形的人生 |
[1:27:27] | …and his money, and tell you to do this… | 还抢走他的钱 还命令你做这个 |
[1:27:30] | …and to do that, and if you don’t, well…. | 做那个 如果你不做的话 |
[1:27:33] | Your parents took your money that you won on that game show? | 你父母拿走了你比赛赢的奖金? |
[1:27:36] | Yes. They did. | 是的! 拿走了 |
[1:27:42] | What does that mean, a spoke in the wheel? | 那是什么意思来着 玩转生活? |
[1:27:45] | Things go round and round, don’t they? | 生活这么一天天转着 不是么? |
[1:27:49] | Yes, they do. They do. | 是的 转着 转着 |
[1:27:52] | But I’ll make my dreams come true. | 但我要实现我的梦 |
[1:27:55] | Sounds sad as a weeping willow. | 听起来垂头丧气的 |
[1:27:57] | I used to be smart. | 我曾经那么聪明 |
[1:28:00] | But now I’m just stupid. | 现在却是个傻瓜 |
[1:28:04] | Shall we drink to that? | 我们该为此干杯么? |
[1:28:06] | Um, I wanna talk a little bit more about your background. | 我想再多谈谈你的家庭背景 |
[1:28:08] | You made, um, some references earlier… | 你之前也有说过 |
[1:28:11] | …to, uh, subjective human experiences and terrible things, and, um…. | 经历了一些人生经验 和悲惨的事情 |
[1:28:18] | Actually, I’m confused about your past, is the thing. | 事实上 我对你的过去有一些困惑 |
[1:28:21] | – ls that still lingering? lt’s so boring. – Just to clarify…. | – 这个还没问完啊? – 这很无聊的 |
[1:28:24] | – Just wanna clear some things up. – Useless. Mm. | – 只是想把一些地方弄清楚 – 至少 嗯 |
[1:28:27] | Excuse me. See- Thank you, Muff. lt’s a funny thing that- | 打扰了 谢谢 有趣的是 |
[1:28:31] | This is an important element of Seduce and Destroy. | 《诱惑与征服》很重要的一点就是 |
[1:28:34] | Facing the past is an important way of not making progress. | 总是沉浸于过去绝对会对你的进步造成阻碍 |
[1:28:37] | This is something I tell my men over and over and over. | 我这么告诉我的听众 一次一次又一次 |
[1:28:39] | GWENOVlER: This isn’t meant, um… | 我这并不是 |
[1:28:42] | See, I try to teach my students to ask: | 我尝试开导他们问自己 |
[1:28:45] | What is it in aid of? | 这么做为了什么? |
[1:28:47] | – Are you asking me that? – Yes. | – 你是在问我吗? – 是 |
[1:28:49] | – Well, in trying to figure out who you are…. – ln aid of what? | – 嗯 为了试着弄清楚你到底是 – 为了什么? |
[1:28:53] | Well, Frank, I’m saying that in trying to figure out who you are- | 弗兰克 我正在回答啊 是为了搞清你是 |
[1:28:57] | I have more important things… | 我还有太多更重要的事情 |
[1:28:58] | – …to put myself into. – Well, no, it’s all important. | – 需要投入 – 我想这事就很重要 |
[1:29:01] | I think this is something important… | 不妨好好投入想一想 |
[1:29:03] | …that you might need to think about putting yourself into. | 可能需要思考的问题 让自己投入进去 |
[1:29:06] | – Mm. Not really. – Um, look, Frank… | – 不见得 – 嗯 听着 弗兰克 |
[1:29:08] | …it’s not like I’m trying to attack you here. | 我这么做并不是要攻击你 |
[1:29:10] | – No. – I just- | – 不 – 我只是 |
[1:29:11] | Okay. Hey, this is how you wanna spend your time, then go, go, go. | 你只是想进行你的采访 快 快 快 |
[1:29:15] | But you’re gonna be surprised at what a waste it is. | 不过你马上会发现 这纯粹是浪费时间 |
[1:29:17] | The most useless thing in the world is that which is behind me. Chapter Three. | 世界上最没有意义的事情 就是回顾过去 第三章 |
[1:29:23] | We talked earlier about your mother… | 我们先前谈了你的母亲 |
[1:29:25] | …and we talked about your father and his death. | 你的父亲和他的去世 |
[1:29:28] | I don’t want to be challenging, but I have to ask, um… | 我不是想冲撞你 只是想问一问 |
[1:29:32] | I just wanna clarify something. Something that I understand… | 只是想确认一些听来的消息 |
[1:29:38] | – I’m not sure I hear a question in here. – I’m trying to put this as delicately as I can. | – 我好像没听到什么问题啊 – 我正在想法子巧妙地问出来 |
[1:29:43] | What’s the question? | 什么问题? |
[1:29:46] | – Do you remember a Miss Simms? – I know a lot of women. | – 还记得西姆斯小姐吗? – 我认识太多女人 |
[1:29:49] | – I’m sure she remembers me, ha, ha. – She does. From when you were a boy. | – 不过我肯定她还认识我 – 从你还是个孩子时 |
[1:29:52] | – Yeah? – She lived in Tarzana. | – 是吗? – 她就住在塔桑纳 |
[1:29:54] | That’s my old stomping ground. | 正是我不幸的地方 |
[1:30:00] | ls this the attack portion of the interview? | 要开始进攻了是么? |
[1:30:03] | – ls the girl coming in for the kill? – No. This is about getting something right… | – 这个女孩要冲进来杀我吗? – 不是的 只是想弄清楚一些事 |
[1:30:07] | …and clarifying answers to an earlier question. | 重新澄清你之前的回答的问题 |
[1:30:10] | What question? | 什么问题? |
[1:30:12] | I was told that your mother died, Frank. | 我听说你母亲已经不在了 弗兰克 |
[1:30:23] | That’s what you heard. | 你听谁说的 |
[1:30:27] | Do you remember Miss Simms? | 那还记得西姆斯小姐么? |
[1:30:34] | – No. – Well, I talked to Miss Simms… | – 不 – 我和西姆斯小姐交谈过 |
[1:30:37] | …your neighbor and caretaker after your mother died in 1980… | 她是你的邻居还是管理员 就在你母亲1980年去世时 |
[1:30:43] | …and in my research… | 据我调查 |
[1:30:45] | … I have you listed as the only son of Earl and Lily Partridge. | 你原本是厄尔和莉莉帕特里奇・的唯一儿子 |
[1:30:52] | And what I learned from Barbara Simms is that your mother, Lily… | 而我又从芭芭拉・西姆斯那里听说 你的母亲莉莉 |
[1:30:57] | …died in 1980. | 1980年就去世了 |
[1:31:00] | So, see, it’s my understanding that information supplied… | 所以 我猜想之前的信息 |
[1:31:04] | …by you and your company… | 你和你公司提供的个人信息 |
[1:31:06] | …and the answers to the questions I’ve asked is incorrect… | 以及你刚才的回答 都是不真实的 |
[1:31:09] | …and if I wanna get to the bottom of who you are and why you are… | 我若真想弄清楚你是谁 你为什么要这么做的话 |
[1:31:13] | …then I think that your family history, your actual family history… | 那么我想关于你家庭的一些情况 你真实的家庭背景 |
[1:31:20] | Well, this is important. | 嗯 是非常重要的 |
[1:31:26] | What is your fucking question? | 你他妈到底想问什么? |
[1:31:31] | Well, I guess my question is this: | 嗯 我想问的就是 |
[1:31:36] | Why would you lie, Frank? | 你为什么要撒这些谎呢 弗兰克? |
[1:31:41] | Kids, adults… | 少年组 成人组 |
[1:31:44] | … I would like you to put yourself at a picnic. | 现在是我们轻松的野餐时间 |
[1:31:48] | Uh, place yourself there with your family and friends, if you’d like. | 你可以叫上你的家人朋友一起享受 |
[1:31:52] | You’ll hear three musical notes, and you are to tell me… | 你们将听到三个音乐代号 你们得告诉我 |
[1:31:55] | …what it might represent that you would find at a picnic. | 它表示你能在野餐中发现什么 |
[1:31:59] | The first three notes. Guys? | 第一组 少年组 各位? |
[1:32:06] | – JlMMY: Yes, Todd. – Well, Jimmy, I know this. | – 是的 陶德 – 嗯 吉米 我有答案了 |
[1:32:08] | I have perfect pitch, you see, and that would be A- D- E… | 我乐感很好的 它们应该是 A- D- E |
[1:32:13] | – …and that would represent lemonade. – JlMMY: For 250. Next notes, please. | – 代表的应该就是柠檬了 – 加 250 分 下一组 请听 |
[1:32:23] | – JlMMY: Todd? – That’s E- G- G, which would be egg. | – 陶德? – 有了 这是 E- G- G 就是鸡蛋 |
[1:32:27] | JlMMY: For 500. And the third set of notes. Guys? | 500分 下面第三组 各位? |
[1:32:36] | I’m so fucked up right now, Alan. | 我快受不了了 阿伦 |
[1:32:39] | – You don’t want any water? – No. l just…. | – 你不喝水吗? – 不 我只是… |
[1:32:41] | – There’s just so much. So many things. – Are you on drugs right now? | – 全是一团糟 全乱了 – 你是不是嗑药了? |
[1:32:45] | lf I tell you something, if I say things, then- You’re a lawyer, right? | 我能跟你讲些事情么 你 你是律师 不是么? |
[1:32:49] | You can’t say anything, tell anybody. lt’s like a privilege. Attorney/client. | 你不能告诉任何人 就像是保密权 律师和客户之间 |
[1:32:53] | – You understand? – Not exactly. | – 明白吗? – 不太懂 |
[1:32:55] | Like a shrink. lf I go see a shrink, I’m protected. | 就像心理医生那样 看心理医生时 他们就得保密 |
[1:32:57] | I can say things. Oh, fuck. | 我就能随便说 操! |
[1:33:00] | – I don’t know what I’m doing. – Linda, you’re safe, okay? lt’s all right. | – 不知道自己到底在干什么 – 琳达 你很安全 没事的 |
[1:33:05] | You’re my friend. You and Earl are clients. | 你是我的朋友 你和厄尔又是我的客户 |
[1:33:08] | Whatever you wanna say won’t leave this room. | 你说什么都决不会传出去的 |
[1:33:10] | You have something you wanna say to me…. | 你有事情想要和我说是么? |
[1:33:15] | I have to tell you something. I have something to tell you. | 我有话想告诉你 我想告诉你 |
[1:33:20] | I wanna change his will. Can I change his will? I need to. | 我想改他的遗嘱 我能改吗? 我需要改 |
[1:33:23] | No, you can’t change his will. Only EarI can. | 不 你不能改他的遗嘱 只有厄尔自己行 |
[1:33:25] | No no no You see um | 不不不 听着 |
[1:33:29] | … I never loved him. | 我从来没爱过他 |
[1:33:31] | I never loved him. Earl. | 我从没爱过厄尔 |
[1:33:33] | When I met him- When I started- I met him, I fucked him, and I married him… | 我一见到他 就和他上床 然后就嫁给他 |
[1:33:37] | …because I wanted his money. You understand? | 我只是因为钱 明白么? |
[1:33:40] | Uh, I’m telling you this. | 我说给你这些 |
[1:33:42] | I’ve never told anyone. Uh, I didn’t love him… | 从来没告诉过别人 我以前不爱他 |
[1:33:44] | …but now- I know I’m in that will. We were all there. | 但现在 我知道我也在遗嘱中 |
[1:33:47] | We made that thing. And the money I’ll get. I don’t want it, because I love him now. | 那份我们一起写好的遗嘱 我还继承了那么多钱 我不要钱 因为我现在太爱他了 |
[1:33:51] | I’ve fallen in love with him now for real, as he’s dying, and… | 我现在真的太爱他了 他就要死了 |
[1:33:54] | Uh, I look at him, and he’s about to go, Alan. He’s moments… | 我看着他 他就要死了 阿伦 他马上就 |
[1:33:59] | I took care of him through this, Alan. What now, then? | 我照顾他直到结束 然后呢? |
[1:34:02] | JlMMY: Let’s listen. | 请听题 |
[1:34:03] | Hello, Mary. How are you and the seven kids? | 你和七个孩子都好么? |
[1:34:06] | As you probably heard by now, we sure gave that Pope a run for his money. | 如你所听到的那样 为了波普的钱 我们当然会放了他 |
[1:34:11] | – JlMMY: Mim. – MlM: Um, that would be Robert E. Lee. | – 米姆 – 应该是罗伯特・E・李 |
[1:34:14] | His wife was Mary Parke Custis. I know he had seven children. | 他的妻子是玛莉・帕克・卡斯蒂斯 我记得他有七个孩子 |
[1:34:18] | Um, and he would be talking about Pope, who he defeated at the Battle of Manassas. | 他应该是在说波普 波普在马纳萨斯战役中被他打败了 |
[1:34:23] | JlMMY: Absolutely right, Miss Mim. Next question. | 完全正确 米姆小姐 下一题 |
[1:34:26] | Come on, come on, come on. Snap out of it, man. | 加油 振作起来 伙计 |
[1:34:29] | Come on. Stanley. | 加油 斯坦利 |
[1:34:33] | Bonjour, Josephine. Maintenant je suis en Egypte. | (法语对话) |
[1:34:38] | JlMMY: Yes, Mim. | 是的 米姆 |
[1:34:39] | MlM: Um, that would be Napoleon speaking to Josephine. | 应该是拿破仑和约瑟芬的对话 |
[1:34:41] | JlMMY: Absolutely right, for 500. Next voice. | 完全正确 加 500分 下一题 |
[1:34:47] | I don’t want him to die. I didn’t love him when we met… | 我不想他死 我原先不爱他 |
[1:34:50] | …and I did so many bad things to him that he doesn’t know. | 我还背着他做了那么多坏事 |
[1:34:53] | Things that I want to confess to him. But now I do. I love him. | 我要和他坦白 我现在爱他 |
[1:34:58] | – Linda, what kind of medication are you on? – This isn’t any fucking medication talking! | – 琳达 你到底吃什么药了? – 别他妈老提什么嗑药了! |
[1:35:03] | Can you give me nothing? You have power of attorney. | 不是的 不是的 你能别把钱给我吗?你是律师 你可以的 |
[1:35:05] | Can you go in the final fucking moments and change the will? | 你最后能把遗嘱改了么? |
[1:35:09] | l- I don’t want any money. | 我一分钱也不要 |
[1:35:11] | I couldn’t live with myself with this thing that I’ve done. | 不然我无法原谅自己的 我做太多坏事了 |
[1:35:15] | I fucked around. I fucking cheated on him. I fucking cheated on him. | 我到处乱搞 我不停地骗他 |
[1:35:18] | There. There. You’re his lawyer, our lawyer. | 听着 听着 你是他的律师 我们的律师 |
[1:35:21] | I am his wife. We are married. I broke the contract of marriage. | 我是他妻子 我们结了婚 我背叛了他 |
[1:35:23] | I fucked around on him many times. I sucked other men’s cocks. | 我和别的男人上过无数次床 我帮他们口交 |
[1:35:27] | Adultery is not against the law. | 通奸并不违法 |
[1:35:29] | lt’s not something you can use in court to discredit the will. | 法庭上用这个拒绝遗嘱是行不通的 |
[1:35:32] | – Linda. Linda, calm down. – I can’t. | – 琳达 冷静 – 我做不到 |
[1:35:35] | You don’t have to change the will. | 你不一定要改遗嘱 |
[1:35:38] | lf you wanna take nothing, renounce the will when the time comes. | 如果你什么都不想继承 遗嘱生效时你可以声明的 |
[1:35:41] | What does that mean? Where does the money go? | 什么意思?那钱给谁? |
[1:35:43] | – lt goes to the nearest relative. – What’s that? Frank? | – 继承给直系亲属 – 什么意思? 弗兰克? |
[1:35:48] | No, no, no. That can’t happen. EarI doesn’t want him to have anything. | 不 不能这样 厄尔什么都不想给他 |
[1:35:52] | – That’s what will happen. – This is so fucked up. | – 但只能这样 – 简直在放屁 |
[1:35:55] | Linda, stop! | 琳达 别说了! |
[1:35:58] | Now, you take a moment, you breathe… | 你先冷静冷静 好好想想 |
[1:36:00] | – …and one thing at a time. – Shut the fuck up. | – 把话好好说 – 闭上你的嘴 |
[1:36:03] | – You want me to help you? – Shut the fuck up. | – 想要我帮你吗? – 闭上你的嘴! |
[1:36:06] | – You need to sober up. – Now, you must really shut the fuck up. | – 你需要清醒一下 – 你最好闭上你的臭嘴 |
[1:36:09] | Now. Please, shut the fuck up. | 求你了 快闭嘴 |
[1:36:11] | – Linda. – I have to go. | – 琳达 – 我走了 |
[1:36:13] | – Let me call you a car, Linda. – Shut the fuck up. | – 我帮你叫车吧 – 闭嘴! |
[1:36:16] | JlMMY: Now, imagine that you are attending a jam session… | 现在 想象你正参加一场即兴演奏会 |
[1:36:20] | …of classical composers… | 古典作曲家们 |
[1:36:23] | …and they have each done an arrangement of the classic favorite, Whispering. | 将共同谱曲组成这首古典的低吟 |
[1:36:27] | Now, we have here the New World Harmonica Trio… | 现在 新世界口琴三人组 |
[1:36:30] | …who are going to play, uh- | 将为我们演奏 |
[1:36:34] | Uh, three, um- Uh, variations on the theme… | 主题的三 三个变奏 |
[1:36:38] | …as the, uh- As- | 就像 嗯 |
[1:36:40] | As three classical composers might have written it. | 分别由三个作曲家做成 |
[1:36:42] | So you are to name the, uh, first composer. | 你们要说出第一个作曲家 |
[1:36:46] | Guys? | 各位? |
[1:37:01] | – JlMMY: Yes, Todd. – Well, Jimmy, that sounded like Brahms. | – 是的 陶德 – 好吧 吉米 听起来像勃拉姆斯 |
[1:37:04] | Uh, a bit like his Hungarian Dance Number Six. | 有点像他的匈牙利舞曲第六号 |
[1:37:06] | That is excellent, Todd. Next composer, guys. | 太棒了 陶德 下一个 请听 |
[1:37:37] | Stanley the man. | 斯坦利 |
[1:37:40] | I don’t know the answer. | 我不知道答案 |
[1:37:43] | That is not right. | 不对 |
[1:37:45] | That’s not right, Stanley. | 不是这个答案 斯坦利 |
[1:37:47] | The correct answer is Ravel. | 正确答案应该是拉威尔 |
[1:37:51] | Ravel. | 拉威尔 |
[1:37:54] | Uh, and now I’m gonna have our three whistlers, um… | 下面我们将听到第三位作曲家 |
[1:37:59] | …please to present the next, uh, musical…. | 请说出下一个音乐家 |
[1:38:04] | There were three, uh, musical sections here… | 一共有三个音乐题 |
[1:38:07] | …and this will be the third section that the whistlers…. | 现在是第三题 这位作曲家 |
[1:38:10] | Um, and they’ll play a piece that’s… | 他们会演奏他的作品的一小段 |
[1:38:14] | lt’s very recognizable. lt’s Chopin, actually, and, uh…. | 非常容易 其实答案是肖邦 |
[1:38:20] | Well, it’s taken- lt’s in the style of Marche Militaire. | 好吧 出自马尔什风格 |
[1:38:23] | lt’s a very recognizable piece. | 非常熟悉的一段旋律 |
[1:38:27] | So if you please just listen to this… | 好吧 你们只要仔细地聆听 |
[1:38:30] | …and I’m sure you can identify the, uh…. | 我保证很容易说出答案 |
[1:38:34] | I’m sort of giving away the answer here, but- | 我好像自己把答案说出来了先 |
[1:38:36] | lt’s Chopin. I don’t mean to give away the answer. | 答案是肖邦 我不是故意要说出答案的 |
[1:38:39] | lt’s just- Please, just- | 只是 我只是 |
[1:38:43] | Well, sing us a ditty, guys. A Chopin ditty. | 请大家听演奏 肖邦的选段 |
[1:38:46] | Let’s have a Chopin ditty here. I can’t…. | 让我们听一下肖邦的曲子现在 哦不 |
[1:38:52] | – Go to the card. Go to the fucking card. – Go to the card. Go. | – 切到片头 快切片头 – 切片头 快 |
[1:38:55] | Go to the card. | 切到片头 |
[1:39:05] | Okay, I’m back. | 好 我回来了 |
[1:39:06] | JlM: For not a fresh cup, this is a good cup of coffee. | 除了杯子 这杯咖啡还是蛮不错的 |
[1:39:09] | CLAUDlA: Thank you. What do you wanna talk about? | 谢谢 想聊点什么? |
[1:39:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[1:39:17] | – Do you want to talk? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 你想聊么? – 是的 想 |
[1:39:20] | – Okay. – Um… | – 好吧 – 嗯 |
[1:39:22] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[1:39:24] | Jim Kurring. | 吉姆・卡伦 |
[1:39:25] | – Call 911. – I think I had a stroke. | – 快打911 – 我想我是中风了 |
[1:39:28] | No, no, no. I’m fine. I’m all right. | 不 不 不 没事儿 我还行 |
[1:39:31] | – I wanna finish the show. – No, we need to call this quits. | – 把节目先录完吧 – 不 必须叫救护车来 |
[1:39:36] | – Get your hands off me. – Let this guy help you. | – 别他妈动我! – 让他扶着你 |
[1:39:38] | – Look, I just- I’ll tell you what happened. – Call 911. Do it right now, Mary. | – 我给你说 是这样的 – 打 911 赶快去 玛莉 |
[1:39:42] | I felI down and I couldn’t see for a minute, but I’m okay. Get your hands off me. | 我跌倒了 一下子看不到了 不过没事了 放开我 |
[1:39:55] | – Did you fucking piss your pants? – Shut up. | – 你丫是不是尿裤子了?! – 闭嘴! |
[1:39:57] | – What happened? What’s going on? – Nothing. Go away. | – 怎么了? – 没事! 走开! |
[1:39:59] | Don’t tell me to go away. | 别和我这么说话 |
[1:40:01] | I’m the coordinator for the show, and you will answer the questions I ask. | 我是负责人 你必须回答我的问题 |
[1:40:07] | – Now, what is going on? You- – What’s the problem? | – 到底出什么事了? – 怎么回事? |
[1:40:09] | – Nothing. I’m fine. – Why didn’t you answer those questions? | – 没事 我没事 – 为什么不回答那些问题? |
[1:40:12] | – I didn’t know the answer. – Bullshit! Bullshit! | – 我不会 – 胡扯! |
[1:40:14] | You know the answer to every question. | 你肯定会回答 |
[1:40:16] | I knew the answers. I’m not half as smart as you… | 我都知道答案 我没你一半聪明都 |
[1:40:19] | …so what the hell happened? | 到底出什么事了? |
[1:40:21] | – I don’t know. – He pissed his pants. | – 我不知道 – 他尿裤子了 |
[1:40:24] | You pissed your pants? | 你尿裤子了? |
[1:40:27] | – No, I didn’t. I’m fine. – Stand up. | – 没有 我没有 我没事儿! – 站起来 |
[1:40:29] | – I said I’m fine. I’m fine. – Stand up. | – 我真的没事儿 – 站起来! |
[1:40:32] | Oh, Jesus, Stanley, what the fuck did you do that for? | 天哪 斯坦利 为什么这么做? |
[1:40:35] | I just wanna keep playing. I’ll keep playing. I’m fine. | 只是想继续比赛 继续下去 我没事儿 |
[1:40:38] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[1:40:40] | I mean, you know that, to a performer, that’s food, right? | 对于演员来说 这就是精神食粮 |
[1:40:44] | That shows that you love him, and I’m sure he appreciates it. | 告诉他你们喜欢他 他会感激不尽的 |
[1:40:47] | Everything’s fine. Relax. Relax, darling. Everything’s fine. | 一切正常 别紧张 夫人 一切正常 |
[1:40:52] | I’m okay. | 没事儿了 |
[1:40:53] | All right, see? I’m all right. | 好了 我没事儿了 |
[1:40:57] | lt’s pretty fucking stupid, isn’t it? Jesus Christ. | 真他妈傻逼 是吗 我?上帝啊 |
[1:41:00] | What the fuck do they think out there? | 他们怎么想啊? |
[1:41:02] | They must be laughing their asses off. | 他们肯定笑死了 |
[1:41:04] | Tell them I got a bad knee or some fucking thing. | 就告诉他们我膝盖扭了什么的 |
[1:41:07] | Ha, ha. This is fucking funny. | 真他妈有意思 |
[1:41:08] | – What do you guys wanna do? – Just what I said. | – 现在怎么办? – 就这么办 |
[1:41:17] | – Are we going to continue with this game? – Yes. | – 还能继续下去么? – 能 |
[1:41:20] | All right, you look at me. Look at me. | 好吧! 听我说! |
[1:41:22] | You are two days away from this record. Okay? Nobody’s ever done that. | 你离纪录就差两天了 |
[1:41:27] | You get through this, I’ll get you anything you want. Anything. | 从来没有人能做到的 你坚持下来的话 我什么都答应你! |
[1:41:30] | – You just gotta get through this, okay? – Okay. | – 只要能坚持下来 好么? – 好 |
[1:41:36] | Hang in there, buddy. I’m sorry I squeezed your arm. | 好吧 坐好了 孩子!对不起把你胳膊弄疼了 |
[1:41:38] | Hey. I love you. | 喂 我爱你 |
[1:41:42] | – Are we doing this? – Fucking stupidity. | – 还要继续么? – 真他妈的 |
[1:41:45] | – Why don’t I put the medic on? – Don’t let him do this. | – 当初怎么没找个医生来? – 别逼他了 |
[1:41:48] | – He’s been doing it for 30 years. – You don’t know. | – 他已经做了30年了 – 你不知道 |
[1:41:50] | lt’s a fucking game show, Mary. | 这只是场游戏 玛莉 |
[1:41:59] | Hear that? | 听见没? |
[1:42:02] | – JlM: Ah, yeah. Does that hurt? – No. | – 哦 疼吗? – 不疼 |
[1:42:10] | – What is it? – lt’s in my ear. | – 怎么弄的? – 从耳朵里 |
[1:42:13] | lt’s, um, TMJ. | 叫做…TMJ |
[1:42:16] | lt’s what it’s called. Technically. | 好像正式的就是这么叫的 |
[1:42:19] | How about they just call it, you know, clicking jaw? | 为什么不就叫个卡下巴什么的? |
[1:42:23] | – Pain in the jaw, yeah. Ha, ha. – Yeah. How about that? | – 是啊 磕下巴也行 – 是啊 也不错啊? |
[1:42:26] | – Be easier to remember. – Yeah. lt gets…. | – 很好记 – 对啊 我 |
[1:42:30] | l- I don’t even know if I have it, actually. | 我一直不知道我会做这个 呵呵 |
[1:42:33] | WOMAN:15- L- 27 15- L- 27 head out to | 15- L- 27 伸出头来 |
[1:42:37] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:42:38] | 15- L- 27, I’m currently code seven. | 我是库德・赛文 |
[1:42:41] | I’m sorry. This is my job. | 不好意思 有工作 |
[1:42:43] | L- 27, roger. | 15- L- 27 收到 |
[1:42:44] | William- 35, can you see if you can raise 10- William- 28 for me? | 威廉姆- 35 如果威廉姆- 38提到我你能看到吗? |
[1:42:48] | Roger. Disregard. lt was just the information passed on. | 收到 看不到 这只能传递信息 |
[1:42:51] | You were just getting warmed up. Getting started. | 我们才刚刚开始聊啊 |
[1:42:53] | Yeah. I gotta go. | 是啊 我得走了 |
[1:42:57] | Well, if this joker shows up again, or you got your music up too loud… | 嗯 要是下次还能看见你的小把戏 或者你再把音量调太大声的话 |
[1:43:01] | …maybe we can have another cup of coffee. | 我们或许还能再一起喝杯咖啡啦 |
[1:43:03] | lf you’re not here for a 187. | 如果你不是因为187来这里的话 |
[1:43:05] | – No. Do not joke about that, okay? – Okay. | – 不 不要这么说 – 好吧 |
[1:43:12] | – I seen too many of those. – I’m sorry. | – 我已经受够了 – 对不起 |
[1:43:15] | No. it’s all right. You were kidding. lt’s okay. | 没事儿 你不是有意的 没事 |
[1:43:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:43:22] | Well, you keep your chin up and your music down, okay? | 继续练习你的下巴 还有音乐小声些 好么? |
[1:43:25] | Yes, I will. lt was nice to meet you, Officer Jim. | 好的 很高兴认识你 吉姆警官 |
[1:43:28] | – Just Jim. – Yeah. Good. Okay. | – 叫吉姆就好 – 嗯 好的 |
[1:43:30] | – Okay. Bye- bye, Claudia. – Bye. | – 好的 再见克劳迪娅 – 再见 |
[1:44:00] | – What is it? Did you forget something? – No. No, I’m… | – 怎么啦?忘了什么东西是么? – 不 我 |
[1:44:04] | I was- I was wondering…. | 我一直想 |
[1:44:07] | Man, I feel like a bit of a scumbucket doing this… | 哦!我觉得自己好傻 |
[1:44:10] | …since I came here as an officer of the law… | 我来这里是执行任务的 |
[1:44:12] | …but I feel like I’d be a fool if I didn’t do something I really wanna do… | 但我会恨死自己 如果我不把真话说出来的话 |
[1:44:16] | – …which is to ask you for a date. – You wanna go on a date with me? | – 我想和你约会 – 你想和我约会? |
[1:44:20] | – Please, yes. – Ahem. | – 是的 想 – 嗯 |
[1:44:22] | – Well, is that illegal? – Sort of. | – 这样不对是吧? – 有点 |
[1:44:24] | Then I’d like to go. What do you wanna do? | 那么那我愿意! 咱们去哪里? |
[1:44:28] | I don’t know. I hadn’t thought about it. That’s not true. I have thought about it. | 不知道 还没想过 骗你的 我其实一直在想 |
[1:44:32] | I’ve been thinking since you opened the door. | 打从你开门时我就在想了 |
[1:44:35] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是 |
[1:44:37] | I thought you were flirting with me. | 我刚以为你只是逗我玩呢 |
[1:44:39] | You want to go tonight? | 就今晚怎么样? |
[1:44:41] | I’m- No- I’m off tonight, yeah. That would be- | 我没事 可以的 |
[1:44:43] | – What time? – 8 o’clock. | – 几点? – 8点 |
[1:44:46] | – I don’t get off until 10:00. – 10 o’clock. | – 我10点才能下班 – 那10点 |
[1:44:49] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 好 |
[1:44:51] | – Yeah. Fine. – Yeah. Bye. | – 很好 – 好 再见 |
[1:44:56] | GWENOVlER: Frank, I’m really not trying to attack you here. | 弗兰克 我真的不是想要为难你 |
[1:44:59] | I think that if you have something that needs to be cleared up, well, then… | 只是觉得是否需要弄清一些事情 关于你的 |
[1:45:08] | I was told that your father is Earl Partridge. | 我刚说了你的父亲叫厄尔・帕特里奇 |
[1:45:11] | I was told that he left you and your mother… | 我听说他离开了你和你母亲 |
[1:45:14] | …and you were forced to take care of your mother during her illness… | 你一直照顾着生病的母亲 |
[1:45:18] | …that you took care of your mother while she struggled with cancer… | 是你照料了患癌症的她 |
[1:45:21] | …and that Miss Simms became your caretaker… | 然后西姆斯小姐成为你的监护人 |
[1:45:24] | …when your mother finally passed away. | 自从你母亲去世后 |
[1:45:29] | Can you talk about your mother, Frank? | 能谈谈你母亲么 弗兰克 |
[1:45:34] | No, not true. You know what? Even if you don’t get to pump her… | 不 不 不是这样 知道么!即使你不愿意帮她口交 |
[1:45:37] | …you still need to start honing your skills on a feminist. | 你也应该尽量表现得非常尊重女性 |
[1:45:41] | – You need to do that. – I will. | – 你必须这样做 – 我会的 |
[1:45:44] | – This is Doc. Doc, it’s Janet. | – 我是唐尼 – 我是珍妮特 |
[1:45:45] | – What’s up, Janet? – I have to talk to Frank. ls he nearby? | – 什么事?珍妮特 – 我得和弗兰克通话 他在吗? |
[1:45:48] | – Uh, he’s in the interview, Janet. – lnterrupt him. | – 他正接受采访呢 珍妮特 – 叫他出来 |
[1:45:50] | – Get him on the phone with me right away. – What happened? | – 让他立刻来接电话 – 怎么了? |
[1:45:54] | Doc, go get Frank and put him on the phone. | 唐尼 赶快叫弗兰克来接电话 |
[1:45:59] | GWENOVlER: Oh, come on, Frank. | 哦 别这样 弗兰克 |
[1:46:01] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了? |
[1:46:06] | What am I doing? | 我怎么了? |
[1:46:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:46:12] | I’m quietly judging you. | 我在默默地审判你 |
[1:46:16] | And five, four, three, two…. | 五 四 三 二 |
[1:46:24] | Yeah? | 哦? |
[1:46:26] | Oh, boy, what a day. What a round. | 哦 重新回到现场 |
[1:46:28] | Back and in for me… | 重新和我一起进入 |
[1:46:30] | …and the final one- on- one round to determine who’s who today. | 最后的一对一单元 看看谁会想到最后 |
[1:46:35] | Let’s check the scores on the board, shall we? | 首先我们来看看两队积分板 |
[1:46:39] | Well, the kids have an even 2000… | 嗯 少年组刚好2000 |
[1:46:42] | …and the adults are way up with 47. | 成年组则超过4700 |
[1:46:46] | Now, that doesn’t mean that this game is out of reach for the kids. | 不过 这并不意味着 孩子们不可能反败为胜 |
[1:46:51] | – Elders, who’s the lucky so- and- so? – lt’s gonna be me, Jimmy. | – 队长 你们选出谁参加了么? – 就是我啦 吉米 |
[1:46:56] | Come on over, Mim. | 请上台来 米姆 |
[1:47:00] | I don’t wanna go. I can’t do it this time. | 我不要去 这次我不行了 |
[1:47:02] | What the fuck are you talking about? | 你他妈的说什么呢? |
[1:47:04] | You have to go, Stanley. You’re the smartest. | 你必须去啊 斯坦利 你是最聪明的 |
[1:47:08] | I don’t wanna go. Why can’t one of you do it? | 我不要去 你们随便谁上去不行么? |
[1:47:10] | RlCHARD: lf you don’t fucking stand up and get over there, I’m gonna beat your ass. | 你要敢不起来上台去 我就踹死你 |
[1:47:15] | I’m sick of being the one who always has to do everything. | 我受够了总做第一 不得不做这做那 |
[1:47:19] | – I don’t wanna be the one always. – JlMMY: Kids, I don’t even have to ask. | – 我不要老是这样! – 孩子们 我想不用问了吧 |
[1:47:23] | Stanley, get your butt over here. | 快过来 |
[1:47:32] | I’m sick. | 我要疯了 |
[1:47:34] | I’m sick here now. | 我不行了 |
[1:47:37] | I confuse melancholy with depression sometimes. | 我经常这样郁闷得死去活来 |
[1:47:40] | – Mm- hm. – You see? | – 嗯嗯 – 你瞧 |
[1:47:43] | Why don’t you run along now, friend? Your dessert is getting cold. | 为什么不快回去呢 朋友?你的甜点要凉了 |
[1:47:47] | – I’m sick. – Stay that way. | – 我要疯了 – 挺好的 |
[1:47:50] | I’m sick, and I’m in love. | 我是疯了 我恋爱了 |
[1:47:52] | You seem the sort of person who confuses the two. | 你看上去好像为情所困似的 |
[1:47:55] | That’s right. | 完全正确! |
[1:47:57] | That’s the first time you’ve been right. | 你从来没有这么正确过 |
[1:48:00] | I confuse the two, and I don’t care. | 我为情所困 但是我不怕! |
[1:48:04] | Hey. Hey! | 嘿 喂 |
[1:48:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:48:11] | I love you, and I’m sick. | 我爱你 我疯了 |
[1:48:12] | I’ll talk to you- I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 咱们明天再见面 |
[1:48:15] | I’m getting corrective oral surgery tomorrow, for my teeth. | 明天我要做口腔手术 牙齿矫正 |
[1:48:19] | I love you, Brad. Brad the bartender. | 我爱你 布拉德 我的好招待 |
[1:48:21] | lf you wanna love me back, I’ll be good to you. | 如果你也爱我的话 我会好好待你的 |
[1:48:24] | I’ll be goddamn good for you. | 我会对你好得不能再好的 |
[1:48:26] | I won’t be mad if you don’t know who said what. | 我不会因为你这个不懂那个不懂而生气 |
[1:48:29] | I won’t punish you if you get the answer wrong. | 我不会因为你回答错误而惩罚你 |
[1:48:32] | – Brad, honey. – I can teach and tell you… | – 布拉德 亲爱的 – 我可以教你 告诉你 |
[1:48:34] | You have a special secret crush over there, I think. | 你的心智缺陷很严重 |
[1:48:37] | Don’t treat him too lovely. He might get hurt. | 别这么爱他 他会伤害得很惨的 |
[1:48:40] | – You shut up! Mind your own business. – Gently, son. | – 给我闭嘴!你别管闲事! – 小心点 小子 |
[1:48:42] | I know you don’t love me now. | 我知道你现在并不爱我 |
[1:48:44] | lt’s a dangerous thing to confuse children with angels. | 错把可爱当恋爱是非常危险的 |
[1:48:48] | Wanna know the common element for the entire group, like he asked? | 知道共有的元素是什么吗? |
[1:48:51] | I’ll tell you the answer, because I had that one. | 我来告诉你们 我知道 |
[1:48:54] | I had that question. | 我会回答这个问题 |
[1:48:56] | Uh, carbon. Carbon. | 碳 是碳 |
[1:48:59] | ln pencil lead, it’s in the form of graphite… | 在铅笔芯中 它是以石墨形式存在的 |
[1:49:02] | …in coal, it’s mixed up with other impurities… | 在煤矿中 它和各种杂质混杂在一起 |
[1:49:05] | …and in the diamond, it’s in hard form. | 而在钻石中 它以最坚固的形式存在 |
[1:49:08] | Well, all we really wanted to know was the common element, Donnie… | 好吧 我们只是需要元素的名字就好 |
[1:49:12] | …but thank you for all that unnecessary knowledge. Ha, ha. | 谢谢你告诉我们这么多不必要的知识 |
[1:49:15] | Kids. Heads so full of useless knowledge. | 这些孩子 脑子里净是这些毫无用处的东西 |
[1:49:17] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:49:20] | The book says, We may be through with the past… | 书上如是说 虽然时过境迁 |
[1:49:23] | …but the past is not through with us. | 但我们不会改变! |
[1:49:26] | And…. | 还有 |
[1:49:28] | No, it is not dangerous to confuse children with angels. | 不对 那一点也不危险 误把可爱当恋爱 |
[1:49:45] | Yeah. Okay. | 是 好的 |
[1:49:48] | Well, that is what I wait for. | 嗯 终于等到这一天了 |
[1:49:51] | I wait for those calls. And I wait and I pray. | 我等着别人回电 等待着祈祷着 |
[1:49:54] | And sometimes Jesus says: | 突然上帝说 |
[1:49:57] | Jim, I got a surprise for you today. | 吉姆 今天要给你个惊喜 |
[1:50:00] | I want you to meet this young lady, okay? | 我要让你见这个小姑娘 行吗? |
[1:50:02] | Now, where it goes from there is up to you. | 然后 然后该怎么办就看你的啦 |
[1:50:05] | And I don’t think you’re gonna screw it up, okay? | 相信你不会搞砸的啦 |
[1:50:09] | And, God, I’m telling you right now… | 那么 上帝啊 我现在要回答你 |
[1:50:12] | … I will not screw it up. You gave me an opportunity. | 我不会把它搞砸的!您把这个机会赐给我 |
[1:50:15] | I’m gonna treat this young lady right. | 我会好好对这位姑娘的 |
[1:50:17] | I’m a happy cop. | 我是个快乐的警察 |
[1:50:20] | Yeah. lt’s called jaywalking. Slow down. | 这个人违反交规 慢着! |
[1:50:54] | Uh, I’m gonna pass, Jimmy. | 我想让给别人 吉米 |
[1:50:57] | JlMMY: Stanley, passing to one of the other kids. | 斯坦利 那让别的孩子上来吧 |
[1:51:01] | We want Stanley to go, Jimmy. | 我们都决定让斯坦利上去 吉米 |
[1:51:05] | I don’t wanna go. | 我不要去 |
[1:51:08] | – Walking towards the elevator, Janet. – Fine. Phil, are you still there? | – 我正在往电梯走 珍妮特 – 好 菲尔 在听吗? |
[1:51:12] | PHlL: Yeah, I’m here. I wanna ask you one question. | 对 在呢 我想问你一句 |
[1:51:14] | Phil, have you talked to anyone else about this? | 菲尔 你和其他任何人说过此事吗? |
[1:51:17] | – PHlL: No, I haven’t. – Good, let’s keep it that way, okay? | – 不 没有 – 好 那咱们都别说出去 |
[1:51:20] | All the security and whatnot. You understand? | 为了安全 为了一切 你能了解么? |
[1:51:22] | This could be a delicate situation for the family. | 弗兰克和家庭的关系正处在非常脆弱的时刻 |
[1:51:25] | What’s going on? What’s happening? Doc, fuck off. | 到底出什么事了?闭嘴 唐尼 |
[1:51:28] | Phil, hang in just one more minute, okay? | 菲尔 再等片刻 |
[1:51:30] | – I’m gonna put you on hold. – PHlL: Thank you. | – 马上就好了 – 谢谢 |
[1:51:32] | How close are you, Doc? | 快到了没 唐尼? |
[1:51:34] | Richard? Julia? | 理查德?茱莉亚 |
[1:51:36] | Kids, what’s going on? | 孩子们 怎么回事? |
[1:51:40] | I need a player here for one- on- one. | 我需要一个做一对一的选手 |
[1:51:43] | RlCHARD: We want Stanley to go, Jimmy, and we’re not sure why he won’t. | 我们选 斯坦利上 吉米 可我们不知道他为什么不去 |
[1:51:47] | I always go. I always answer the questions, and I don’t wanna do it anymore. | 总是我来回答问题 我一点儿都不想做了 |
[1:51:52] | What the fuck is he doing? What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么回事儿啊? 出什么毛病了? |
[1:51:55] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:52:00] | – I’m getting off the elevator, Janet. – Good. Good boy. | – 我走出电梯了 珍妮特 – 好 好样的 |
[1:52:05] | I’m walking down the hall. | 我穿过走廊 |
[1:52:59] | This fucking kid ain’t getting up, and we don’t have a show. | 这孩子还没起来 录不下去了 |
[1:53:02] | Live television, ladies and germs. Heh. | 这是现场直播啊 大家! |
[1:53:04] | Little prick. | 小混蛋 |
[1:53:06] | – What is this, a point? A game? – What the hell is he doing? | – 这算什么啊 当游戏玩啊? – 他到底在干什么? |
[1:53:11] | Come on. Get the fuck up, kid, come on. | 快起来啊 孩子 快点 |
[1:53:20] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[1:53:23] | So that’s what you did? You sat it out? | 你这算什么? 干坐着耗掉吗? |
[1:53:27] | You wanted my time. I gave it to you. | 你要我抽时间 我给你时间了 |
[1:53:31] | You called me a liar. You made accusations. | 你把我称作骗子 你以此指控我 |
[1:53:35] | You said: | 还什么 好吧 我要是真清楚一切的话 |
[1:53:36] | Well, if I had known, then I wouldn’t have asked. | 那我还问你做什么 |
[1:53:39] | So it’s not an attack. | 好吧 这不是个人攻击 |
[1:53:42] | See, I don’t wanna be the sort of fella who doesn’t keep his word… | 我也不想成为 什么不守信用的人 |
[1:53:46] | …so I gave you my fucking time, bitch. | 所以我给你他妈的时间!贱人 |
[1:53:49] | – Now fuck- – Unh! | – 操 – 啊 |
[1:53:57] | lt’s fucking Janet. There’s a situation on the phone. | 是该死的珍妮特的 手机上的出了些情况 |
[1:54:03] | FRANK: If you order now, you can get Seduce and Destroy… | 为了现在 你可以买《诱惑与征服》 |
[1:54:07] | …plus videos and audio cassettes, and a coupon… | 加上录像带和录音带和优惠券 |
[1:54:10] | …for Frank T.J. Mackey’s next seminar. | 为了弗兰克T・J・麦吉的未来研讨会 |
[1:54:22] | The indecision of a child, ladies and germs. | 孩子正在思想斗争 观众朋友们 |
[1:54:37] | This isn’t funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[1:54:40] | This isn’t cute. | 一点都不可爱 |
[1:54:42] | See, the way we’re looked at…. | 不是么 我们这样? |
[1:54:47] | Because I’m not a toy. | 我不是玩具 |
[1:54:49] | I’m not a doll. | 我不是玩偶 |
[1:54:52] | The way we’re looked at because you think we’re cute. | 仅仅是因为你想让我们看起来天真可爱 不是么? |
[1:54:55] | Because what? | 是因为什么? |
[1:54:57] | What? I’m made to feel like a freak… | 我这么做就会让你们觉得很怪异么? |
[1:55:00] | …if I answer questions… | 要是我回答问题呢 |
[1:55:03] | …or I’m smart… | 要是我聪明 |
[1:55:06] | …or I have to go to the bathroom? | 要是我一定要去厕所呢? |
[1:55:10] | What is that, Jimmy? | 你说呢 吉米? |
[1:55:13] | What is that? | 说话啊? |
[1:55:15] | I’m asking- I’m asking you that. | 我在问你呢 |
[1:55:19] | I’m not sure, Stanley. | 我不知道 斯坦利 |
[1:56:01] | JlM: 15- L- 27, uh, I need some help. | 15- L- 27 请求支援 |
[1:56:04] | We have shots fired. | 这里发生枪击 |
[1:56:11] | DONNlE: lt’s Hamlet to Claudius. | 答案是 哈姆雷特给克劳迪亚斯 |
[1:56:14] | The sins of the father laid upon the children is Merchant of Venice. | 父亲的邪恶继承给了孩子 出自《威尼斯商人》 |
[1:56:19] | Borrowed from Exodus 25. | 但原出处是《旧约》25章 |
[1:56:23] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know what else you wanted me to do here. | 对不起 弗兰克 我实在不知道还应该做什么 |
[1:56:26] | There was nothing- I asked him all the right questions. | 我刚才把该问的都向他问了 |
[1:56:29] | He’s his nurse. He’s sitting there with him. | 他是你父亲的看护人员 正和他在一起 |
[1:56:32] | – I heard your father in the background. – Wait. He’s there at their house? | – 我刚才能听见你父亲的声音 – 慢着 他在他们家里是么? |
[1:56:37] | They’re at the house. I asked him the exact address, and he gave it, Frank. | 他们就在他家里 我问他详细地址 他告诉我了 |
[1:56:44] | I know this is really hard for you right now. | 我知道你很难受现在 |
[1:56:46] | No. You gotta give me things, Janet. Give me things. | 你想说什么的话 就告诉我具体信息的吧 |
[1:56:49] | Give me information. I want the information. That’s what I want. | 我要实在点的信息 这才是我需要的 |
[1:56:52] | – That’s the information, Frank. – What did he say? | – 那就是具体信息 弗兰克 – 他说了些什么? |
[1:56:55] | I am not gonna take care of him. What does he want? Did he say? | 我根本不在乎他是谁 他想怎么样? |
[1:56:58] | Frank, what the fuck do you want me to do? | 弗兰克 你到底想让我怎么样? |
[1:57:01] | – Listen. – What I want you to do, Janet… | – 听着 – 我想你这样 珍妮特 |
[1:57:03] | …is I want you to do your fucking job! | 他妈的做好你的工作! |
[1:57:07] | I am doing my fucking job, Frank. | 他妈的我完成了我的工作! |
[1:57:10] | You fucking get on the phone. | 让你拿起电话 |
[1:57:20] | I’m not a doll. I’m not silly and cute. | 我不是玩偶! 我不是傻兮兮的小可爱! |
[1:57:22] | I’m smart. That should make me something… | 就因为我聪明 我就得 |
[1:57:24] | …so people can watch how silly it is that he’s smart! | 就得供你们观赏 这孩子多么笨拙可爱! |
[1:57:27] | I know. I know things. | 我知道 我都知道 |
[1:57:28] | I know- I know… | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:57:30] | I know I have to go to the bathroom, and…. | 我知道我得去厕所了 我请求过你们 |
[1:57:35] | Take us off the air. Go to the credits. | 停止直播 切到片尾 |
[1:57:37] | – Roll the credits. – Enough. | – 打职员表 – 够了 |
[1:57:39] | God fucking damn it! Son of a bitch! | 操他妈的! 狗日的! |
[1:57:41] | What the fuck? Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 这是怎么了?! 操! 操! 操! |
[1:57:43] | Stanley, don’t do this to me! | 斯坦利 别这么对我! |
[1:58:07] | Gotta find the gun. | 我得把枪找着 |
[1:58:09] | Where is it, now? | 在哪儿呢 到底? |
[1:58:12] | Where is it? | 哪儿去了?! |
[1:58:17] | All right. All right, let’s go. | 好 开始吧 |
[1:58:19] | Where is it? Find it. | 哪儿去了? 好好找 |
[1:58:24] | Find it. | 找到它! |
[1:58:27] | Find the gun, Jim! | 找到枪啊 吉姆 |
[1:59:04] | What more do you want me to say? – Just give me a second. | 你还要我说什么? |
[1:59:07] | You need to make a decision. | 赶快决定啊 |
[1:59:10] | – Look, why don’t you- ? – Look, just give me a second. | – 你为什么不 ? – 好了 让我想想 |
[1:59:14] | – Give me a second. – Uh- huh. | – 让我先想想 – 嗯嗯 |
[1:59:19] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[1:59:22] | What the fuck, Frank? | 想什么想 弗兰克? |
[1:59:24] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么办现在? |
[1:59:28] | FRANK I’m gonna say again. Order Seduce and Destroy now… | 我再说一遍 现在订购《诱惑与征服》 |
[1:59:31] | …and I guarantee, I guarantee, money- back- | 我保证 我保证会退款 |
[1:59:55] | PHlL: Linda. | 琳达 |
[1:59:57] | – What are you doing? – I got Frank. Frank, EarI’s son. | – 你在做什么? – 我找到弗兰克了 厄尔的儿子 |
[2:00:00] | – Hang up. – No, he asked me to get him. | – 把它挂掉! – 别 他刚让我 |
[2:00:02] | LlNDA: Put the fucking phone down! | 快给我挂掉! |
[2:00:04] | – Hang it up! Hang it up! – I can’t! I can’t! | – 放下电话! – 不! |
[2:00:07] | Frank, are you there? | 弗兰克 在听吗? |
[2:00:10] | I want you to talk to him. | 我想让你和他谈谈 |
[2:00:15] | Frank? | 弗兰克 |
[2:00:21] | I’m gonna put him on. | 我要把他接进来了 |
[2:00:23] | Hang it up! You don’t do that. | 放下电话! 不许你这么做! |
[2:00:25] | You don’t call him. You don’t know. | 不许打给她 你什么都不该知道 |
[2:00:27] | To get involved in this business of his. Of his- Of my family. | 别卷进他的家庭 我的家庭里来! |
[2:00:30] | This is the family. Me and him. Understand? | 我们的家庭 我和他 懂吗? |
[2:00:33] | – There’s no one else. No one else! – I was just- | – 没别人了! 没有了! – 我只是 |
[2:00:36] | That man. That beautiful man…. | 那个人 那个漂亮的人 |
[2:00:39] | His son does not exist. He’s dead. He’s dead. | 他儿子早就没了 他死了 |
[2:00:43] | Who asked you to do that? | 谁让你这么做的? |
[2:00:45] | – Earl did. – Bullshit! | – 厄尔让的 – 胡说! |
[2:00:47] | – He did. Please, I’m sorry, he did. – Bullshit! He didn’t ask you! | – 是他 很抱歉 真的是他 – 胡说! 他才不会这么做呢! |
[2:00:50] | He doesn’t wanna talk to him, so fuck you that he asked that! | 他根本就不想见他 不想和他说话! |
[2:00:54] | There’s no one but me and him! No one! | 这个家庭只有我和他! 没别人了! |
[2:00:58] | I’m sorry. l… He just…. He asked me. | 对不起 他 他让我做的 |
[2:01:01] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[2:01:27] | Mary, take me out of here. I got to go home to Rose. | 玛莉 带我离开这里 我得回家了 见露丝 |
[2:01:31] | – Just lean on me. – Mary, take him home. | – 靠着我 – 玛莉 送他回家 |
[2:01:33] | – ln the back. – Did we win or lose? | – 快! 回后台吧 – 我们到底赢没赢啊? |
[2:01:34] | I don’t know. We gotta talk. | 我也不知道 我们需要谈一下 |
[2:01:36] | You lost. They go to the score the time they called it. | 你们输了 在时间到后就要算分数了 |
[2:01:39] | JULlA: That’s not an official rule. – Not an official rule? | 根本没有什么规则 |
[2:01:41] | – That’s an official rule, baby. – That’s bullshit! | – 根本没有什么规则? – 胡扯 |
[2:01:44] | Who says that? ln what rule book? This is different! lt’s a game show! | 你听谁说的? 从那本书看来的?不一样的!!这是场游戏表演! |
[2:01:48] | – They don’t go by fucking sports rules! – Richard, shut it and cut it out. | – 跟你的狗屁规则一点关系没有! 理查德 闭嘴 别说了! |
[2:01:52] | lf he hadn’t pissed his pants, we would have won this motherfucker! | 要是他不尿裤子 我们早赢那些废物们了! |
[2:01:56] | What did you do with my goddamn kid, Burt? | 早赢了 你把我宝贝儿子怎么着了 伯特? |
[2:01:59] | Stanley! Get your fucking hands off me, you boy- producer punk. Hey, Stanley! | 别他妈拽我 你这个废物 |
[2:02:04] | Oh, Lord, why is this happening to me? | 哦天哪 为什么是我? |
[2:02:08] | God, please help me figure it out. | 上帝啊 快帮我找出来吧 |
[2:02:11] | I’m lost out here. | 我会玩完的 |
[2:02:14] | I don’t understand why it’s happening, God. | 到底为什么偏偏是我啊 老天! |
[2:02:17] | Please, God. | 别这样 老天 |
[2:02:21] | Whatever it is I did, I’m gonna fix it. I’m gonna do the right thing. | 不管我做错了什么 我都会改正的 我会认认真真做对的 |
[2:02:25] | Please, God, help me find the gun. | 好吧 老天求求你了 让我找到枪吧 |
[2:02:29] | Uh…. | 嗯 |
[2:03:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:04:27] | Uh, listen, Phil. | 听我说 菲尔 |
[2:04:30] | Um… | 嗯 |
[2:04:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[2:04:35] | I’m sorry I slapped your face. | 对不起 我刚才扇了你 |
[2:04:38] | Okay? l, um… | 好吗?我 |
[2:04:40] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我晕了刚才 |
[2:04:42] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道怎么会这样 |
[2:04:47] | I do things, and I fuck up. | 做什么我都能搞砸 |
[2:04:51] | I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[2:04:54] | Can you forgive me? | 能原谅我吗? |
[2:04:57] | Yeah. lt’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[2:05:05] | Can you tell him I’m sorry… | 能告诉他吗 我对不起他 |
[2:05:09] | …for the things that I’ve done, that I fucked up? | 所有做过的事情 我搞砸的事情 |
[2:05:12] | I’m sorry. Um…. | 对不起 |
[2:05:16] | I’m going to turn and walk away and not look at him… | 我要出去了 离开这里 |
[2:05:19] | …and not see my man, my Earl, and tell him, uh…. | 不再见他 不再看他 我的厄尔 还有告诉他 |
[2:05:23] | Tell him, lt’s okay. I’m okay. | 一切都好 我很好 |
[2:05:28] | Tell him, Thank you for taking care…. | 告诉他 谢谢你的照顾 |
[2:05:34] | Whole thing is okay with me. | 我现在一切都很好 |
[2:05:38] | And I know. | 一切都好 |
[2:06:03] | Welcome back from the break. | 欢迎你们回来! |
[2:06:08] | – How did you guys like those nachos? – AUDlENCE: Yeah. | – 喜欢那些玉米片吗 你们? – 喜欢 |
[2:06:12] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. Well, you are not here for the fucking food. | 你们来这里不是为了什么狗屁玉米片的 |
[2:06:16] | You are here for me to enlighten you, to edify you… | 你们来这里是来接受我的开导 我的启发 |
[2:06:21] | …to send you off into the now- not- so- unknown future… | 把你们送向现在看来并不遥远的未来 |
[2:06:25] | …so come along with me. | 好吧 跟着我继续 |
[2:06:27] | How to fake like you are nice and caring. | 如何伪装得友善和同情 |
[2:06:30] | No, I don’t want a microphone. | 哦 我不需要麦克风 |
[2:06:32] | Now, this…. | 注意 这个 |
[2:06:34] | Ahem, this is quite an important chapter, as you will see. | 这个 是很重要的一章 你将会看到 |
[2:06:39] | But let’s get down to brass tacks. Let’s get right down to it, boys. | 但让我们先来个基本事实 让我们现在开始 伙计们 |
[2:06:44] | – Men are shit. – AUDlENCE: What? | – 男人是废物 – 什么? |
[2:06:49] | What? Men are shit. | 什么? 男人是废物 |
[2:06:55] | Well, isn’t that what they say? | 她们不这样说吗? |
[2:06:57] | Because we do bad things, don’t we? We do horrible, heinous, terrible things. | 因为我们就会做坏事 不是吗?我们老做一些可怕的 讨厌的 糟糕的事情 |
[2:07:04] | Things that no woman would ever do. | 一些女人们决不会做的事情 |
[2:07:10] | No, women, they don’t lie. | 不 女士们从不撒谎的 |
[2:07:13] | No, women don’t cheat. | 不 女士们从不欺骗的 |
[2:07:16] | Women don’t manipulate us. | 女士们从不操纵我们 |
[2:07:21] | But you see what I’m getting at. Oh, yeah, you see what I’m getting at. | 但是看看真正的情景吧 |
[2:07:24] | You see what society does? Boy. Little boys, it’s: | 生活中是这样的 可怜的小男孩 |
[2:07:27] | Wow. Woman. | 哦 女人啊! |
[2:07:32] | – We are taught to apologize. I am sorry. – Give it up. | – 我们必须懂得道歉 对不起 – 算了 |
[2:07:35] | I am so sorry, baby. I am so sorry. | 对不起 宝贝儿 真的对不起 |
[2:07:42] | What is it that- ? | 到底是什么 |
[2:07:44] | What is it, huh, that we need? | 我们到底需要什么? |
[2:07:46] | ls it their pussies? Their, uh, love? | 是她们的肉体么?她们的爱? |
[2:07:51] | Mommy wouldn’t let me play soccer… | 妈妈不让我去踢球 |
[2:07:53] | …and Daddy, oh, he hit me, so that’s who I am. | 爸爸 打了我 这就是我 |
[2:07:57] | That’s why I do what I do? Heh. | 因此我才会成为现在的我? |
[2:08:00] | – Fucking bullshit. – That’s right. | – 混蛋 – 对 |
[2:08:07] | – I will not apologize for who I am. – Right on. | – 我对得起自己 我就是我 – 很对 |
[2:08:11] | – I will not apologize for what I need. – Yeah. | – 我想做什么是我自己的事! – 是 |
[2:08:15] | – I will not apologize for what I want! AUDlENCE: Yeah! | 我想要什么是我自己的事! |
[2:08:20] | Okay. Go to your blue booklets right now. | 现在拿出你们的蓝色小册子 |
[2:08:23] | I want you to turn to page 18 in your blue booklets. | 我要你们翻到18页 |
[2:08:28] | Fuck. This is fucking bullshit! | 真他妈操蛋! |
[2:08:33] | I want you to go to your white- Your white books. | 我要你们拿出白色手册 |
[2:08:36] | That’s what I want you to go to. | 是白色那本才对 |
[2:08:39] | Go to 23 in your white books. | 翻到白册子的23页 |
[2:08:43] | How to fake like you are a nice and caring person. | 如何伪装得让你看起来友善和富同情心 |
[2:08:50] | Phil. Phil. | 菲尔 菲尔 |
[2:08:54] | Hey, come here. Come here. | 喂 过来 过来 |
[2:08:58] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[2:09:00] | …Phil… | 菲尔 |
[2:09:02] | … I’m…. | 我 |
[2:09:05] | – I’m gonna try talk. – Okay. | – 我要说说话 – 好的 |
[2:09:08] | And I’m trying to…. | 听着 我要和你 |
[2:09:10] | – To say something. – Okay. | – 说些什么 东西 – 好 |
[2:09:14] | Do you know Lily, Phil? Do you know her? | 你认识莉莉么 菲尔? 知道她么? |
[2:09:17] | No. | 不认识 |
[2:09:18] | – Lily? – No, I don’t. | – 莉莉 – 不 不认识 |
[2:09:21] | Oh. | 哦 |
[2:09:23] | She’s my love, my life, love of it. Yeah. | 她是我的爱人 我的生命 一切 |
[2:09:27] | ln school…. | 上学的时候 |
[2:09:29] | I’m 12 years old, in school, in sixth grade. | 我那时12岁 在六年级 |
[2:09:34] | I saw her. | 我看见了她 |
[2:09:37] | Yeah. I didn’t go to that school, but…. | 我和她不在一间学校 不过 |
[2:09:41] | But, uh, we met. | 反正我们见面了 |
[2:09:44] | Uh, my friend knew her. | 我朋友认识她 |
[2:09:48] | I said, uh: | 我就问 |
[2:09:50] | What’s that girl? How’s that Lily? | 这女孩是谁? 莉莉 怎么样? |
[2:09:53] | Oh, she’s bad. She sleeps with guys. | 哦 她很坏 她和好多人上过床 |
[2:09:58] | Yeah, he said this, but then, sometimes…. | 没错 就是这么说的 然后有一天 |
[2:10:02] | And I went to another school, you see. | 我们本来不在一起上学 对吧 |
[2:10:05] | Uh, but then, uh…. | 但到了 |
[2:10:09] | When high school at an end, what’s that? | 高中最后是什么来着 叫什么? |
[2:10:12] | – What is that, uh, when it gets to the end? – Graduation. | – 高中结束时候怎么说来着? – 毕业 |
[2:10:16] | – No, no, the grade. What grade are you in? – That’s 12th. | – 不是 不是 年级 是多少年级来着? – 12年级 |
[2:10:19] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 哦 对对 |
[2:10:22] | Yeah. So I went to her school for that grade. | 嗯 我就是那时转到她学校的 |
[2:10:28] | That’s grade 12. | 就是12年级 |
[2:10:31] | And we meet. | 我们见面 |
[2:10:34] | She was… | 她 |
[2:10:37] | …fucking like a doll. | 漂亮死了 |
[2:10:40] | Yeah. A beautiful porcelain doll. | 对 像个瓷娃娃 |
[2:10:45] | And the hips. | 那小屁股 |
[2:10:47] | The child- bearing hips, you know that? | 刚微微翘起来那种 见过么? |
[2:10:52] | So beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[2:11:00] | And I cheated on her… | 然后我就骗她 |
[2:11:02] | …over and over and over again… | 一次次骗她 |
[2:11:08] | …because I wanted to be a man… | 因为我觉得这才是男人 |
[2:11:11] | …and I didn’t want her to be a woman. | 我不想让她长大 |
[2:11:14] | You know, a smart, free person… | 成为一个聪明 自由的人 |
[2:11:19] | …who was something. | 一个有主见的人 |
[2:11:22] | My fucking mind then. | 我很不喜欢那样 |
[2:11:27] | So stupid, that fucking mind. Stupid. | 太傻了我当时太傻了 |
[2:11:31] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊! |
[2:11:36] | What would I think? Did I think for what I’d done? | 我怎么会那样?当时怎么会那样想呢? |
[2:11:41] | She was my wife for 23 years | 她是我23年的妻子 |
[2:11:45] | …and I went behind her over and over. | 我却一次次地背叛她 |
[2:11:50] | Fucking asshole that I am, I’d go out and I’d fuck… | 我这个傻逼 天天跑出去 干别的女人 |
[2:11:55] | …and I’d come home and get in her bed… | 然后回家 然后躺到她身边 |
[2:11:59] | …and say, I love you. | 然后对她说 我爱你 |
[2:12:03] | This is Jack’s mother. | 她是杰克的妈妈 |
[2:12:07] | His mother, Lily. | 他的母亲 莉莉 |
[2:12:09] | These two… | 他们两个 |
[2:12:13] | …that I had… | 是我的 |
[2:12:17] | …and I lost. | 我却放弃了 |
[2:12:22] | This is the regret that you make. | 这就是我的忏悔 |
[2:12:28] | This is the… | 这就是 |
[2:12:32] | …regret that you make and the something you take… | 我最后悔的 我所经受的 |
[2:12:36] | …and the blah, blah, blah… | 这些事儿 |
[2:12:40] | Something, something. | 这些事儿 这些事儿 |
[2:12:45] | – Give me a cigarette. – Okay. | – 给我根烟 – 好 |
[2:13:01] | Uh…. | 嗯 |
[2:13:15] | Mistakes like this… | 像这样的错 |
[2:13:19] | …you don’t make. | 千万别犯 |
[2:13:22] | Sometimes… | 可能以后 |
[2:13:26] | …you make some, and okay. | 你会做得挺对 |
[2:13:30] | Not okay, sometimes, you make other ones. | 有时候会做得不对 有时候 |
[2:13:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[2:13:37] | Know that you should do better. | 然后记住应该更努力些 |
[2:13:43] | I loved Lily. | 我爱莉莉 |
[2:13:48] | I cheated on her. | 我骗了她 |
[2:13:52] | She was my wife for 23 years. | 她和我结婚23年 |
[2:13:59] | And I have a son. | 然后我有了个儿子 |
[2:14:02] | And she has cancer. | 然后她得了癌症 |
[2:14:05] | And I’m not there… | 然后我离开了他们 |
[2:14:07] | …and he’s forced to take care of her. | 然后他不得不自己照顾母亲 |
[2:14:12] | He’s 14 years old. | 他才14岁 |
[2:14:15] | To…. | 就得 |
[2:14:19] | To take care of his mother and…. | 就得照顾自己的母亲 然后 |
[2:14:22] | And watch her die on him. | 然后看着她在自己面前死去 |
[2:14:27] | A little kid, and I’m not there. | 这么小的孩子 而我却跑了 |
[2:14:36] | And she does die. | 然后她就死了 |
[2:14:45] | I loved her so. | 我那么爱她 |
[2:14:48] | And she knew what I did. | 但她知道我都做了什么 |
[2:14:51] | She knew all the fucking stupid things I’d done. | 她知道我做得一切傻事 |
[2:14:57] | But the love… | 但是爱 |
[2:15:00] | …was stronger than anything you can think of. | 要比你能想象到的有力得多 |
[2:15:04] | The goddamn regret. | 我的忏悔! |
[2:15:09] | The goddamn regret! | 我的忏悔! |
[2:15:18] | And I’ll die. | 现在我也要死了 |
[2:15:20] | Now I’ll die, and I’ll tell you what. | 我要死了 我告诉你 |
[2:15:25] | The biggest regret of my life… | 我一生最大的悔恨 |
[2:15:32] | I let my love go. | 就是抛弃了我的真爱 |
[2:15:36] | What did I do? | 我做了什么? |
[2:15:41] | I’m 65 years old. | 我活了65岁 |
[2:15:44] | And I’m ashamed. | 我羞愧万分 |
[2:15:48] | Million years ago… | 千万年前 |
[2:15:52] | The fucking regret and guilt, these things… | 什么忏悔 什么罪恶 |
[2:15:59] | Don’t ever let anyone ever say to you… | 统统都不存在 |
[2:16:02] | …you shouldn’t regret anything. | 根本没有什么忏悔 |
[2:16:06] | Don’t do that. Don’t. Oh. | 别这么做 |
[2:16:10] | You regret what you fucking want. Ah. | 为自己所思所想而忏悔 |
[2:16:13] | Use that. Use that. | 就这样 就这么做 |
[2:16:15] | Use that regret for anything, any way you want. | 做什么事都应该忏悔 任何事 |
[2:16:19] | You can use it, okay? | 你可以的 好吗? |
[2:16:24] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[2:16:28] | This is a long way to go with no punch. | 这一路上走得平平坦坦 |
[2:16:34] | A little moral… | 一个挺启发的 |
[2:16:37] | …story, I say. Ha, ha. | 小故事 我说 |
[2:16:42] | Love. | 爱情 |
[2:16:51] | This fucking life… | 这个破烂人生 |
[2:16:55] | Oh… | 哦 |
[2:16:58] | lt’s so fucking hard. | 真他妈太长了 |
[2:17:01] | So long. | 太长了 |
[2:17:04] | Life ain’t short. lt’s long. | 人生根本不短 太长了 |
[2:17:09] | lt’s long, God damn it. | 真他妈的长 |
[2:17:14] | Goddamn. | 妈的 |
[2:17:20] | What did I do? | 我做了些什么? |
[2:17:27] | What did I do? What did I do? | 我做了些什么?我做了些什么? |
[2:17:33] | Phil. Phil, help me. | 菲尔 菲尔 救救我 |
[2:17:42] | What did I do? | 做了些什么? |
[2:17:53] | – Hey, Juan, how you doing? – How you feeling? | – 嘿 怎么样? – 你感觉怎么样? |
[2:17:56] | Yeah, I think I’m going to stay on, stick it out. | 感觉如何?我想我还是在呆一会儿 坚持到结束了 |
[2:17:59] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你决定了? – 是的 |
[2:18:00] | – Okay. – All right, good night. | – 好 – 行 晚安 |
[2:19:19] | You’re so stupid. | 你真傻 |
[2:22:53] | You know, you know, you know. | 你行的 |
[2:22:56] | Go, go, go. | 开始吧 |
[2:23:00] | – Donnie. Oh, Donnie. – Hello, dear. I need a favor. | – 哦 丹尼尔 – 喂 亲爱的 我要你帮个忙 |
[2:23:19] | PHlL: Okay, okay. | 好的 好 |
[2:23:21] | Shh. All right, all right. Back up, back up. Back up, Max. | 行了 一边去 迈克斯 |
[2:23:24] | Back up, Miles. Back up. | 一边去 米勒斯 |
[2:23:28] | – Hello. You Frank? Jack, right? – Hello. How are you? | – 你好 你是弗兰克? – 杰克对吧? |
[2:23:31] | – Are you Phil? – PHlL: Phil, yeah. | – 你就是菲尔? – 我是菲尔 |
[2:23:33] | We, uh, tried to get in touch. We got disconnected. | 刚一直在等你接电话 后来吊线了 |
[2:23:35] | Stay in, Max. Stay in. Hey, hey, come on. | 边上去 迈克斯 嘿 快! 快点! |
[2:23:38] | All right? Please. | 你还好吗? |
[2:23:41] | I got the message. – Yeah, I couldn’t find you. | – 我收到消息了 – 一直找不到你 |
[2:23:43] | I looked through the address books. There’s no number. There’s nothing. | 厄尔请求我 我就去找地址簿了 里面没有你电话 什么都没有 |
[2:23:48] | – – Shh. Hey! – ls, uh, what’s- her- name…? | – 嘘 嘿 – 那个谁 |
[2:23:52] | PHlL: Linda? No, she went out. She’s not here. | 琳达?哦不 她出去了 她不在这里 |
[2:23:55] | Hey, I’m sorry, uh…. | 嘿 真不好意思 |
[2:23:57] | You know, I don’t know what to do here. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[2:24:00] | Um, your dad asked me to get in touch with you, and I didn’t have the number. | 你爸爸叫我找到你 我连号码都没有 |
[2:24:03] | You know, I called the number. Do you wanna come in? | 就拨了那个号码 要进来吗? |
[2:24:06] | – Yeah. Hey, Phil? – Okay. Yeah? | – 好 嘿 菲尔 – 怎么了? |
[2:24:09] | I will drop- kick those fucking dogs if they come near me. | 别让狗离我太近 不然我就踢它们 |
[2:24:12] | – PHlL: All right. – Okay? | – 好吧 – 行? |
[2:24:14] | Come on in. Come on in. This is Blake. | 进来吧 这只叫布莱克 |
[2:24:17] | – This is Miles. – Clear them out. | – 这是米勒斯 – 都撵走 |
[2:24:20] | PHlL: Here we go. | 都过来 |
[2:24:23] | All right, he’s in here… | 好了 他就在里面 |
[2:24:24] | …so we all go in here. Come on. | 一起进去吧 |
[2:24:28] | Wanna go in? | 进来吧? |
[2:24:30] | – No, I just- Stand here a second, Phil. – Okay. | – 不 我先站一会 菲尔 – 好吧 |
[2:24:35] | – Okay? – All right. | – 行吗? – 好吧 |
[2:25:04] | Lady. | 夫人! |
[2:25:07] | Hey, lady. | 嘿 夫人 |
[2:25:25] | Lady. Lady. | 夫人 夫人 |
[2:25:28] | Hey, wake up. | 嘿 醒一醒 |
[2:25:31] | Lady. | 夫人 |
[2:25:33] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么啦? |
[2:26:24] | How do we do this, then? | 我们现在怎么办? |
[2:26:28] | Well, we just do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[2:26:30] | We do it. We figure it out. | 继续下去 慢慢会好的 |
[2:26:34] | We do as we do, I guess. | 就这么办吧 |
[2:26:38] | Do you love me, Rose? | 你爱我么 露丝? |
[2:26:41] | You are my handsome man. | 你是我的男人 |
[2:26:45] | – I’m a bad person. – Ha, ha, no. No. | 我是个坏男人 |
[2:26:50] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[2:26:52] | … I’m telling you this now, you see…. | 我得跟你说出来 |
[2:26:55] | You see, because I want everything to be clear and clean… | 因为我想一切都明明白白 |
[2:26:59] | …and I want to apologize for me and all the stupid things that I’ve done. | 而且我要为我以前的所作所为道歉 |
[2:27:05] | I’ve cheated on you. | 我骗过你 |
[2:27:10] | I’ve cheated on you, and it kills me… | 我做过对不起你的事 我 非常难受 |
[2:27:14] | …and the guilt of what I’ve done…. | 一直悔恨不已 |
[2:27:18] | I don’t want you to think- | 我不想让你觉得 |
[2:27:22] | Maybe you knew. | 你可能知道 |
[2:27:25] | I think maybe you’ve known. | 我想你早就知道了吧 |
[2:27:28] | So I hope this is not just for me…. | 那么我想说出来 不仅令我 |
[2:27:32] | For me to make myself feel better about what I’ve done… | 能好过一些 |
[2:27:36] | …but for you not to feel like you’re sitting there like a jerk. | 而且我也不想令你觉得 自己和傻子一样 |
[2:27:41] | You’re the good one. | 你是无辜的 |
[2:27:43] | You understand? | 知道么? |
[2:27:46] | Did you ever go out with someone and just lie… | 你以前有和别人在一起 不停地撒谎过吗 |
[2:27:50] | …question after question? | 一句连一句的说谎? |
[2:27:53] | Maybe you’re trying to make yourself look cool… | 或许是为了让你看起来很酷 |
[2:27:56] | …or better than you are or whatever… | 或者很厉害什么的 |
[2:27:58] | …smarter, cooler… | 更聪明 更酷 |
[2:28:01] | …and you just… | 你就 |
[2:28:04] | …not really lie… | 不一定是说谎 |
[2:28:06] | …but maybe you just don’t say everything. | 或许你只是隐瞒些事情 |
[2:28:09] | JlM: Well, that’s a natural thing. | 这很平常啊 |
[2:28:11] | You know, two people go out on a date or something… | 你知道 两个人出去 出去约会什么的 |
[2:28:15] | …they wanna impress people. | 他们想要让别人印象深刻 |
[2:28:17] | The other person. | 让对方 |
[2:28:19] | Or they’re scared they might say something… | 或者他们害怕如果毫无保留的话 |
[2:28:21] | …that will make the other person not like them. | 对方会因此变得不喜欢他 |
[2:28:26] | – Thank you. – JlM: Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[2:28:29] | So you’ve done it? | 你以前也这样过么? |
[2:28:33] | I don’t go out very often. | 我很少约会的 |
[2:28:35] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[2:28:39] | I never found someone, really, that I think I’d like to go out with. | 找不到我想约会的女孩子 |
[2:28:43] | And I bet you say that to all the girls, huh? | 我打赌你对所有女生都这么说 |
[2:28:46] | No. No. Heh. | 不不不 |
[2:28:50] | – Wanna make a deal with me? – Okay. | 能答应我一件事么? |
[2:28:55] | What I just said… | 我刚说了 |
[2:28:57] | …people afraid to say things… | 大家都不敢毫无保留 |
[2:29:00] | …no guts to say the things that are real or something…. | 都不敢把一切事情诚实地说出来 |
[2:29:04] | – Yeah? – To not do that. | – 哦? – 别像这样 |
[2:29:07] | To not do that that maybe we’ve done before. | 不要再像从前那样了 |
[2:29:15] | – Let’s make a deal. – Okay. | 让我们一起承诺: |
[2:29:18] | I’ll tell you everything, and you tell me everything… | 我把我的一切事情告诉你 你也把一切说给我听 |
[2:29:23] | …and maybe we can get through all the piss and shit and lies that kill other people. | 然后或许我们就能摆脱那些 杂碎啊狗屎什么的 阴影啊心结啊什么的 |
[2:29:31] | Wow. | 哇 |
[2:29:34] | Huh. Piss and shit. | 杂碎 狗屎 |
[2:29:37] | What? | 什么? |
[2:29:40] | You really use strong language. | 用词很强烈啊 |
[2:29:42] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[2:29:44] | No, it’s fine. lt’s fine. | 没事啊 |
[2:29:47] | I didn’t mean- lt seems vulgar or something, I know. | 我不是要 听起来很粗俗是吧 我知道的 |
[2:29:50] | – lt’s fine. – No, I’m sorry. | – 没关系的 – 不好意思 |
[2:29:51] | No, it’s nothing. I’m sorry. | 真没事儿的 对不起 |
[2:29:55] | I’m gonna run to the bathroom for a minute, maybe, just…. | 我要去一下洗手间 马上回来 |
[2:29:58] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好 |
[2:31:33] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay? | – 好好 – 可以? |
[2:31:36] | I’m gonna go in. And, uh…. Are the dogs in there? | 我现在要进去了 那些狗也在里面么? |
[2:31:40] | Yeah, but they stay back by the window. | 是的 不过都乖乖地坐在窗户边 |
[2:31:42] | – All right, I want you to come in with me. – Okay. | – 我要你跟我一起进去 然后站在一旁 – 好 |
[2:31:44] | And I want you to stay away from me. | 要你进去是预防他有什么情况 |
[2:31:46] | I want you there in case he needs anything, because I am not gonna help him. | 因为我是不会帮他的 |
[2:31:51] | And, Phil, I will drop- kick the fucking dogs… | 还有 菲尔 别让那些狗靠近我 |
[2:31:55] | – …if they come near me. – Okay. | – 我会踢它们的 – 好 |
[2:32:18] | Earl. | 厄尔 |
[2:32:24] | You don’t look that bad. | 你看起来不算太惨啊 |
[2:32:42] | You prick. | 狗东西 |
[2:32:50] | Cocksucker. That’s what you used to like to say, right? | 狗日的 你以前最喜欢用这词儿了 对吧? |
[2:32:52] | Cocksucker. | 狗日的 |
[2:32:56] | But you are. You’re a cocksucker, Earl. | 你自己就是个狗日的 厄尔 |
[2:32:59] | lt hurts, doesn’t it? Huh? | 很疼吧 是不是? |
[2:33:04] | You in a lot of pain? | 你现在很痛苦了? |
[2:33:08] | She was in a lot of pain. | 她当时也很痛苦 |
[2:33:13] | Right to the end, she was in a lot of pain. | 就在最后时刻 她受尽折磨 |
[2:33:19] | I know because I was there, Earl. | 我清楚 因为我在她身旁 |
[2:33:21] | You didn’t like illness, though, do you? | 你不喜欢 你害怕 对么? |
[2:33:34] | I was there. | 我在旁边 |
[2:33:40] | She waited for your call. | 她等着你的电话 |
[2:33:47] | For you to come. | 等着你来 |
[2:33:57] | I am not gonna cry. | 我不会哭的 |
[2:34:02] | I am not gonna cry for you. | 我不会为你哭的! |
[2:34:10] | You cocksucker, I know you can hear me. | 你这个狗日的 我知道你听得见 |
[2:34:14] | I want you to know that I hate your fucking guts. | 我要让你听见 我恨死你这混蛋了 |
[2:34:18] | You can just fucking die, you fuck. | 快死吧 混蛋 |
[2:34:22] | And I hope it hurts. I fucking hope it hurts. | 疼死你 折磨死你吧 |
[2:35:10] | Yeah, her resps are down to six. Let’s get the gurney over here. | 她心跳只有六下了 快把担架拿过来 |
[2:35:15] | DlXON Check that ego Come off it, I’m a prophet | 检查自我 摘下来 我是先知 |
[2:35:18] | The professor I’m gonna teach you ’bout the worm | 这位教授 我要去教你的蠕虫 |
[2:35:21] | Who eventually turned to catch wreck With the neck of a long- time oppressor | 最终转向追赶沉船 随着长时间的压迫颈部 |
[2:35:25] | And he’s running from the devil But the debt is always gaining | 他正在从魔鬼那里奔逃 但债务总是增加 |
[2:35:29] | And if he’s worth being hurt He’s worth bringing pain in | 而如果他的身价被伤害 他的价值带来的疼痛 |
[2:35:53] | Do you feel better now that you’ve said this? | 说出来感觉很好了么你? |
[2:35:57] | JlMMY: I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:36:01] | Well, I’m not mad. | 其实 我没有生气 |
[2:36:08] | Well, I am, but I’m not. | 好吧 有一点 但不算 生气 |
[2:36:11] | You know? | 知道么? |
[2:36:16] | I love you so much, Rose. | 我太爱你了 露丝 |
[2:36:18] | I’m not through asking my questions. | 我问题还没问完呢 |
[2:36:26] | Why doesn’t Claudia… | 为什么克劳迪娅 |
[2:36:29] | …talk to you, Jimmy? | 不理你 吉姆? |
[2:36:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[2:36:35] | Because we’ve…. | 因为我们 |
[2:36:38] | We both don’t know. What do you mean? | 我们都不知道啊 怎么了? |
[2:36:41] | No, I think you know. | 不 我想你知道的 |
[2:36:43] | Maybe…. | 我 |
[2:36:46] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[2:36:49] | Say it, Jimmy. | 说出来 吉米 |
[2:37:00] | – I wanted to do that. – JlM: Well… | – 我想这样 – 这样 |
[2:37:04] | – That felt good, to do what I wanted to do. – Yeah. | 感觉很好 这么做 |
[2:37:09] | Can I tell you something? | 跟你说件事行么? |
[2:37:11] | Yeah, of course. | 行啊 当然行 |
[2:37:13] | I’m really nervous that you’re gonna hate me soon. | 我好担心你听完会讨厌我 |
[2:37:16] | You’re gonna find stuff out about me, and you’re gonna hate me. | 你什么都知道的话肯定会讨厌我的 |
[2:37:20] | No. Like what? What do you mean? | 不啊 为什么? 你要说什么事? |
[2:37:22] | You have so much, so many good things… | 你是这么 这么优秀 |
[2:37:26] | …and you seem so together. | 你这么冷静 |
[2:37:28] | You’re a police officer… | 你是个警官 |
[2:37:30] | …and you seem so straight and put together, without any problems. | 为人正直 什么问题都能解决 |
[2:37:34] | – I lost my gun today. – What? | – 我今天把枪丢了 – 什么? |
[2:37:36] | I lost my gun today… | 我今天把枪丢了 |
[2:37:38] | …and I’m the laughingstock of a lot of people. | 然后无数人在讥笑我 |
[2:37:41] | I wanted to tell you. I wanted you to know. | 我想和你说 想让你知道 |
[2:37:44] | And it’s on my mind. | 一直在想 |
[2:37:46] | And it makes me look like a fool. | 我真是太笨了 |
[2:37:48] | And I feel like a fool. | 我觉得自己太笨了 |
[2:37:54] | And you asked that we should say things… | 你刚说我们要讲出来 |
[2:37:56] | …say what we’re thinking and not lie about things. | 把一切都讲出来 毫不隐瞒 |
[2:37:59] | Well, I can tell you that. This. That I lost my gun today. | 所以我要对你讲 我今天把枪丢了 |
[2:38:03] | I’m not a good cop. | 我不是个好警察 |
[2:38:05] | I’m looked down at, and I know that… | 我左思右想 我知道 |
[2:38:07] | …and I’m scared that once you find that out, you might not like me. | 我害怕你听完就 就不喜欢我了 |
[2:38:14] | – Jim, that was so great. – I’m sorry. | – 吉姆 这非常好 – 对不起 |
[2:38:19] | What you just said. | 非常棒 你刚才说的 |
[2:38:25] | I haven’t been on a date since I was married, and… | 我结婚后就没有约会过了 |
[2:38:28] | …that was three years ago. | 那是三年前的事儿了 |
[2:38:31] | Claudia, whatever you wanna tell me… | 无论你想对我说什么 |
[2:38:33] | …whatever you think might scare me won’t. | 无论你觉得多么糟糕 |
[2:38:36] | And I will listen to you. | 我都会静静地听的 |
[2:38:38] | I’ll be a good listener to you if that’s what you want. You know? | 我会默默地听 如果你想的话 |
[2:38:42] | You know? And I won’t judge you. | 我不会妄加评论的 |
[2:38:44] | I know I can do that sometimes, and I won’t. | 我有时喜欢这么做 但今天不会的 |
[2:38:47] | And I can listen. | 只是听着你 |
[2:38:50] | And you shouldn’t be scared of scaring me off… | 千万别害怕会吓到我 |
[2:38:53] | …or whatever you think that I think and on and on. | 或者害怕我会怎么想 什么的 总之 |
[2:38:59] | Say it, whatever it is, and I’ll listen. | 说出来吧 不管是什么 我听着你 |
[2:39:01] | – You don’t know how fucking stupid I am. – lt’s okay. | – 你不知道我这有多傻! – 没关系 |
[2:39:04] | – You don’t know how crazy I am. – lt’s okay. | – 你想不到我有多变态! – 没事儿的 |
[2:39:06] | – I got troubles. – I’ll take everything at face value. | – 我有麻烦 – 我会去面对的 |
[2:39:09] | – I’ll be a good listener. – I started this, didn’t l? Didn’t l? Fuck. | – 尽管说出来给我听啊 – 我提议做这个的 是吧!?靠! |
[2:39:12] | Whatever it is, just say it. You’ll see. | 不管是什么 告诉我吧 你可以的 |
[2:39:15] | You wanna kiss me, Jim? | 要吻我么? |
[2:39:17] | Yes, I do. | 是的 要 |
[2:39:21] | Say it, Jimmy. | 说吧 吉姆 |
[2:39:26] | I think she thinks… | 我想她觉得 |
[2:39:29] | …that I may have molested her. | 她以为我骚扰了她 |
[2:39:33] | She thinks terrible things that somehow got into her head… | 她脑袋里老是有这些糟糕的念头 |
[2:39:37] | …that I may have done. | 觉得我真的 |
[2:39:39] | She said that to me last time, when it was… | 她最后那次告诉我说 那是 |
[2:39:46] | Ten years ago, she walked out the door. You touched me wrong. I know that. | 十年前了 她走出门 你不该摸我这里 我知道的 |
[2:39:51] | Some crazy thought in her- ln her head. | 诸如此类的疯话 |
[2:39:58] | Did you ever touch her? | 你真的这么摸过她么? |
[2:40:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[2:40:12] | – Jimmy. – I don’t know. I really don’t. | – 吉姆 – 不知道 我真的不知道 |
[2:40:18] | But you can’t say. | 但你竟然能说出这些! |
[2:40:23] | – Well, I don’t know what I’ve done. – Yes, you do. You do. | – 我不知道那时做了什么 – 做了 你做了! |
[2:40:31] | – But you won’t say. – I don’t know. | – 就是不敢说出来 – 我不知道 |
[2:40:35] | What? What? Please. Please. | 什么?拜托 别这样 |
[2:40:39] | You deserve to die alone for what you’ve done. | 活该你该一个人去死! |
[2:40:43] | I don’t know what I’ve done. | 我真不知道做什么啊 |
[2:40:45] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的! |
[2:40:47] | Rose, if I said that I knew, would you stay? | 露丝 我说知道的话 你能别走吗? |
[2:40:50] | – No. – But I don’t know what I’ve done. | – 不 – 但我真的不知道做什么啊! |
[2:40:55] | You should know better. | 你肯定知道的! |
[2:41:03] | Now that I’ve met you, would you object to never seeing me again? | 好了 我们约会了 你下次还会想再和我见面吗? |
[2:41:08] | – What? – Just say no. | – 什么? – 说不想啊 |
[2:41:10] | – I won’t say no. Wait, Claudia. – Just say no. | – 我怎么会不想 等等 克劳迪娅 – 只需要说不 |
[2:41:13] | – Claudia, what is it? – Just let me go, Jimmy. | – 克劳迪娅 这是什么? – 让我走吧 吉姆 |
[2:41:16] | – What is it? Please, please. – Please. lt’s okay. Just let me go. | – 这是什么?不要 – 没事的 让我走吧 |
[2:41:41] | FRANK Why didn’t you call? | 为什么不打电话? |
[2:41:59] | I fucking hate you. | 我恨死你了 |
[2:42:04] | God damn you, fucking asshole. | 去死吧 畜生 |
[2:42:13] | Oh, God, you fucking asshole. | 哦!你这个畜生 |
[2:42:15] | on’t go away, you fucking asshole. | 别这么走了 畜生 畜生 |
[2:42:23] | Oh, God, don’t go away, you fucking asshole. | 天哪 别死啊 你这个畜生 |
[2:42:45] | What am I doing? | 怎么了我这是? |
[2:42:47] | What the fuck am I doing? What the fuck am I doing? | 我做了什么啊? 我他妈的怎么了这是!? |
[2:44:32] | Men who are vain look at their bald spot and say: | 男子是空虚的 看看他们的秃斑 并说: |
[2:44:36] | You know, I don’t need anything. I look great the way I am. | 你知道 我不需要什么 我看重我自己的方式 |
[2:44:41] | Yes. Ladies, if you want your husband or boyfriend to- | 是的 女士们 如果你希望你的丈夫或男友 |
[2:45:10] | Oh, fuck. | 哦 操 |
[2:45:33] | JlM: What? | 嗯? |
[2:45:39] | What are you doing, dummy? | 干什么呢 蠢货? |
[2:45:43] | Oh, brother. | 哦 伙计 |
[2:47:56] | Oh, there are frogs falling from the sky. | 天上在下青蛙! |
[2:49:01] | You all know you’re not gonna spend $135 for it. | 大家都知道 你不是要去花135美元 |
[2:49:04] | ln fact, all you spend here during this special TV promotion… | 事实上 你的一生在这里度过 在这个特殊的电视推广 |
[2:49:08] | …is just $39- | 只需要39美元 |
[2:50:07] | JlM: Come on. Come on. | 快! 快点! |
[2:50:27] | Claudia, it’s Mom! Open the door, honey! | 克劳迪娅 是妈妈啊! 快开门 亲爱的! |
[2:50:30] | Claudia! Claudia, are you there? | 克劳迪娅 你在吗? |
[2:50:35] | Mom! Mom! Mom! Mommy! | 妈! 妈!妈! 妈妈! |
[2:50:38] | Oh, honey. All right. lt’s all right. | 哦 亲爱的 没事 没事了 |
[2:50:41] | lt’s okay. lt’s gonna be all right. | 没事了 会好起来的 |
[2:50:56] | This happens. | 无奇不有 |
[2:50:58] | This is something that happens. | 任何事情都有可能发生 |
[2:52:26] | And there is the account of the hanging of three men… | 在回到被绞死的那三位囚犯 |
[2:52:30] | …and a scuba diver… | 和那个业余潜水员 |
[2:52:32] | …and a suicide. | 还有那场自杀 |
[2:52:43] | There are stories of coincidence and chance… | 无数这样的故事 充满巧合和偶然 |
[2:52:46] | …and intersections, and strange things told… | 各种交叉和离奇 |
[2:52:50] | …and which is which, and who only knows? | 如此这般的故事 谁人又可预料得到? |
[2:52:58] | And we generally say: | 而通常我们会说 |
[2:53:00] | Well, if that was in a movie, l wouldn’t believe it. | 那种事也就电影里才有 我才不信呢 |
[2:53:03] | Someone’s so- and- so met someone else’s so- and- so, and so on. | 某某如何如何 遇见了某某 诸如此类的故事 |
[2:53:08] | And it is in the humble opinion of this narrator… | 以敝人之见 |
[2:53:11] | …that strange things happen all the time. | 这样的奇闻轶事其实每天都在发生 |
[2:53:13] | And so it goes, and so it goes. | 日子就是过去 一天天过去 |
[2:53:15] | And the book says: | 书上说: |
[2:53:17] | We may be through with the past… | 虽然时过境迁 |
[2:53:20] | …but the past ain’t through with us. | 但我们不会改变 |
[2:53:27] | PHlL: I’m sorry, Jack. | 不好意思 杰克 |
[2:53:29] | lt’s the hospital calling about Linda. | 是医院打来的 琳达的事情 |
[2:53:32] | – Who? – Linda. She’s in the hospital… | – 谁? – 她现在在医院 |
[2:53:35] | …and I figured you should probably talk to them since you’re here. | 我觉得既然你在 还是你跟他们谈比较合适 |
[2:53:41] | Hello? | 你好? |
[2:53:44] | Uh- huh. And what- | 嗯 那个 |
[2:53:47] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好 |
[2:53:50] | Uh…. | 嗯 |
[2:53:52] | ls she gonna be all right? | 她还好吗? |
[2:53:58] | Where…? | 哪里 ? |
[2:54:21] | You with us, Linda? Good. | 能看到么 琳达? 很好 |
[2:54:24] | lt is Linda, isn’t it? | 你是 琳达 对吗? |
[2:54:31] | Just relax. That’s it. | 放轻松 好 |
[2:54:36] | You’ll get through this. | 会好起来的 |
[2:54:49] | Dad. | 爸 |
[2:54:54] | Dad. | 爸 |
[2:54:58] | Dad, you need to be nicer to me. | 爸 你需要对我好一点 |
[2:55:03] | Go to bed. | 睡觉去吧 |
[2:55:06] | You have to be nicer to me, Dad. | 你必须今后对我好一点 爸 |
[2:55:12] | Go to bed. | 睡觉去吧 |
[2:55:22] | I know I did a stupid thing. | 我知道自己做了件蠢事 |
[2:55:26] | So stupid. | 太愚蠢了 |
[2:55:28] | Getting braces. | 戴牙箍 |
[2:55:31] | I thought…. | 我以为 |
[2:55:34] | I thought he would love me. | 我以为这样他就会爱上我 |
[2:55:36] | Getting braces. | 戴 牙箍 |
[2:55:40] | For what? | 图什么啊!? |
[2:55:41] | For something I don’t even…. | 为了些什么 我都根本 |
[2:55:47] | I don’t know where to put things, you know? | 我根本连戴到哪颗牙都不知道啊 |
[2:55:53] | I really do have love to give. | 我太想爱上一个人了 |
[2:55:56] | I just don’t know where to put it. | 只是不知道该爱谁 |
[2:56:09] | A lot of people think this is just a job that you go to. | 大多数人以为我仅仅是在完成工作 |
[2:56:15] | Take a lunch hour. Job’s over. | 一顿饭时间 好吧 就完成了 |
[2:56:18] | Something like that. | 诸如此类的东西 |
[2:56:22] | JlM: But it’s a 24- hour deal. | 但我把它当成我的人生 |
[2:56:27] | No two ways about it. | 没有退路 |
[2:56:30] | And what most people don’t see… | 而大家都想象不到的是 |
[2:56:35] | …is just how hard it is to do the right thing. | 认认真真做对一件事需要多大的努力 |
[2:56:42] | People think if I make a judgment call… | 大家以为 我下个处罚 |
[2:56:44] | …that that’s a judgment on them, but that is not what I do. | 下个判决就完事儿了 不仅仅是这样的 |
[2:56:49] | And that’s not what should be done. | 事情不应该就这么着了解的 |
[2:56:53] | I have to take everything… | 我必须负担起一切 |
[2:56:56] | …and play as it lays. | 负责一切的正常运转 |
[2:57:03] | Sometimes people need a little help. | 有的人需要恩惠 |
[2:57:05] | I supposed to be real good at corrective oral surgery. | 我认识个家伙 很擅长做牙齿矫正手术的 |
[2:57:13] | JlM: Sometimes people need to be forgiven. | 有的人需要宽恕 |
[2:57:23] | And sometimes they need to go to jail. | 有的人需要惩罚 |
[2:57:27] | Call me about that guy with the teeth, okay? | 给这人打电话吧 行吗? |
[2:57:31] | JlM: And that is a very tricky thing on my part… | 在我看来 这正是最需深思熟虑的一件事 |
[2:57:36] | …making that call. | 下判决 |
[2:57:41] | I mean, the law is the law… | 我是说 法律是无情的 |
[2:57:45] | …and heck if I’m gonna break it. | 我当然不能违背法律 |
[2:57:54] | JlM: You can forgive someone. | 但你依然能巧妙地饶恕别人 |
[2:58:04] | Well, that’s the tough part. | 嗯 这就是最难之处 |
[2:58:12] | What can we forgive? | 如何宽恕他? |
[2:58:26] | Tough part of the job. | 乃是工作中最难之处 |
[2:58:31] | Tough part of walking down the street. | 乃是我沿街巡逻时最难之处 |
[2:59:31] | JlM: I just wanted to come here… | 我来这里 |
[2:59:34] | To come here and say something. | 我来这里是想对你说 |
[2:59:37] | Say something important. Something that you said. | 一些必须说的话 你说过的 |
[2:59:42] | You said we should say things and do things. | 你说过我们得把一切说出来 |
[2:59:45] | Not lie, not keep things back. | 诚诚实实 毫无保留地 |
[2:59:48] | These are the things that tear people up. | 别让这些话闷在心里 让自己痛苦 |
[2:59:50] | Well, I’m gonna do that. | 好吧 我现在就要说出来了 |
[2:59:53] | I’m gonna do what you said, Claudia. | 照你说的那样 克劳迪娅 |
[2:59:58] | I can’t let this go. | 我不能 |
[3:00:03] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能没有你 |
[3:00:09] | Now, you… | 你 听着 |
[3:00:13] | You listen to me now. | 好好听我说 |
[3:00:17] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好女孩 |
[3:00:22] | A good, beautiful person… | 你是个美丽的好姑娘 |
[3:00:25] | …and I won’t let you walk out on me. | 我是不会让你离开我的 |
[3:00:29] | I won’t let you say those things. | 而且我决不会再让你说什么 |
[3:00:32] | Those things about how stupid you are and this and that. | 说什么自己多傻多傻之类的傻话了 |
[3:00:37] | I won’t stand for that. | 不会再让你这么说的 |
[3:00:42] | You want to be with me… | 你愿意的话 |
[3:00:46] | …then you be with me. | 我们就在一起吧 |
[3:00:52] | You see? | 怎么样? |