时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | And then there’s a big explosion and lots of bubbles. | 然后会有一巨大的爆炸和许多的泡泡 |
[00:05] | That’s where babies come from. | 这就是宝宝怎么产生的 |
[00:09] | Oh, well, close enough. | 嗯 很接近了 |
[00:13] | I did the math once. | 我做过一次计算 |
[00:15] | It turns out every 17.4 dinners | 统计出每17.4顿晚餐 |
[00:18] | my family actually has a pleasant meal together. | 我家就会有一顿和谐的晚餐 |
[00:20] | Hey, look at this. | 嘿 快看 |
[00:21] | I made a pea angel. | 我做了一个豆子天使 |
[00:23] | Oh, you’re a pea angel. | 噢 真是个可爱的豆子天使啊 |
[00:25] | Stop playing with your food. | 别再玩你的食物了 |
[00:31] | Oh, Mom… | 妈 |
[00:34] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[00:35] | Relax, I wasn’t really going to. | 放松 我不是真的要这么做 |
[00:37] | Then don’t. | 那就别 |
[00:38] | I wasn’t going to. | 我不是要这么做 |
[00:39] | Then don’t. | 那就别 |
[00:41] | Well, don’t accuse me of something that I wasn’t going to do. | 别想用一些我根本没干过的事指责我 |
[00:46] | Interesting mood shift. | 有趣的情感转折 |
[00:48] | It would take hours to explain the psychology behind this. | 这得花几个小时去解释这里面蕴含的科学 |
[00:50] | So let me just put it this way: | 所以让我这样说吧 |
[00:52] | dynamite… | 炸弹 |
[00:54] | kid with matches. | 手中有火柴的小孩 |
[00:55] | You’re going to throw that at Mom? | 你打算拿这扔妈吗 |
[00:57] | I wasn’t going to. | 我没有 |
[00:59] | Jeez Louise. Reese… | 天啊 Louise Reese.. |
[01:00] | Hal, I can handle this. | Hal 我能处理 |
[01:03] | Reese, I’m warning you. | Reese 我警告你 |
[01:04] | I wasn’t going to. | 我没打算这么做 |
[01:06] | But if you think I would, then maybe I should. | 但如果你觉得我会 说不定我应该这么干 |
[01:08] | Oh, good. Now he’s panicking. | 噢 天 他现在惊慌了 |
[01:10] | Just put the spoon down and apologize. | 把勺子放下然后道歉 |
[01:14] | Okay, she gave him an out. | 她给了他一台阶下 |
[01:16] | Apologize for what? I wasn’t going to do anything. | 为什么道歉 我什么也没干啊 |
[01:18] | Just stop talking! Just stop talking and let me think! | 闭嘴 别说了 让我想想 |
[01:21] | Dad, do something. | 爸 给点表示啊 |
[01:22] | I got it. | 没问题 |
[01:40] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想造反啊 |
[01:44] | I’m being cute and spontaneous? | 我在卖萌 |
[02:03] | Don’t do it. | 那就别干 |
[02:04] | I wasn’t going to. | 真没打算这么干 |
[02:07] | Yep, this is a good dinner. | 啊 晚餐太美味了 |
[02:54] | Malcolm Malcolm. | |
[02:58] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[02:59] | Can I see you for a minute, please? | 等会能和我谈谈吗 |
[03:02] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[03:03] | Teacher’s favorite. | 老师的最爱 |
[03:05] | Teacher’s pet. | 老师的宠物 |
[03:08] | ”Dear… Penthouse… ” | “亲爱的Penthouse |
[03:11] | ”Yesterday I pushed my friend Stevie down some stairs.” | 昨天我把Stevie推下了楼梯” |
[03:14] | Point… taken… | 要点 明白 |
[03:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:22] | Malcolm, I’m a little concerned. | Malcolm 我有点担心 |
[03:24] | You’re doing very well in your studies, but… I still sense | 你学习非常的棒 但是我感觉我们之间 |
[03:29] | an emotional distance between us. | 有一种情感上的距离 |
[03:31] | And I hate it. | 我讨厌这样 |
[03:34] | I’d really like us to try to connect on a deeper level. | 我会很高兴如果我们有些深层的交流 |
[03:39] | Whoa. She is coming on to me. | 哇 她果然是看上我了 |
[03:41] | I thought you were dating the janitor. | 我觉得你正在和守卫约会 |
[03:43] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[03:45] | God. One drink and… | 一杯酒下肚 然后就 |
[03:47] | Never mind. | 别提了 |
[03:48] | What I am trying to say is, I know your parents. | 我想说的是 我认识你父母 |
[03:53] | I know you have a colorful home life. | 我知道你的家庭生活很丰富多彩 |
[03:56] | So,just remember if you ever need anything at all– | 但一定记住 如果你需要 |
[03:59] | a sympathetic ear, a shoulder to cry on– | 一双愿意倾听的耳朵和能依靠的肩膀 |
[04:01] | I want you to come to me. | 我就在这里 |
[04:05] | Yeah. That’s what I need– another mom. | 是啊 那正是我需要的 另一个妈 |
[04:08] | Okay. Great. | 行 没问题 |
[04:10] | Thanks a lot. | 谢了 |
[04:11] | Well, I got to go do the…thing. | 我得去干些别的 事 |
[04:16] | And then I drew a robot, Francis. | 然后我会画一个机器人 Francis |
[04:18] | But my crayon broke. | 但是我的蜡笔坏了 |
[04:19] | And then I had a Popsicle. | 然后我得到了冰棒 |
[04:21] | I mean, I had 12 Popsicles. | 我是说 我得到12根冰棒 |
[04:23] | You like Popsicles, Francis? | 你喜欢冰棒吗 Francis |
[04:24] | Shut up, Dewey. Stop bugging Francis. | Deway 闭嘴 别在烦Francis了 |
[04:27] | I’m so glad you’re home. | 你回来我实在太高兴了 |
[04:29] | You don’t know what it’s | 你绝对想象不出来 |
[04:29] | like dealing with these little kids all day. | 和这些孩子待了一天是什么滋味 |
[04:33] | It’s the coolest thing. | 真是太酷了 |
[04:34] | It’s the first time Francis is home from military school. | 这是Francis第一次从军事学校放假回家 |
[04:37] | Mom and Dad are going off to some wedding | 爸爸和妈妈都去参加婚礼了 |
[04:40] | and Francis is in charge of us for the whole weekend. | 所以这个周末由Francis来照顾我们 |
[04:43] | I can’t believe how much I missed him. | 我简直不敢相信我有多想他 |
[04:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:45] | Hmph. | 恩 |
[04:47] | He’s so great. | 他太棒了 |
[04:49] | Boys! The number for the hotel is on the counter. | 孩子们 酒店的电话我放在餐台上了 |
[04:53] | I left money for pizza, | 我留了钱给你们买比萨 |
[04:54] | but I want a receipt and exact change. | 但我得要收据和找回的零钱 |
[04:57] | No, that underwear is going to wrinkle. | 不对 这样内裤会弄皱的 |
[05:02] | You know, It’s kind of nice having | Francis能回来实在是 |
[05:03] | Francis back in the house, don’t you think? | 太好了 你觉得呢 |
[05:06] | – What? – Nothing. | – 什么 – 没事 |
[05:08] | You’re just cute when you think you’re being subtle. | 当你抒发感慨时 你实在是太可爱了 |
[05:12] | Really? | 真的 |
[05:14] | Of course it’s nice having Francis home. | Francis能回家当然很棒 |
[05:17] | Well, it’s been a few months now. | 已经过去几个月了 |
[05:18] | Maybe it’s time to, you know, think about it. | 或许现在是时间 考虑这个问题了 |
[05:21] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不清楚 或许吧 |
[05:22] | We’ll see how he does this weekend. | 我们看他这周末的表现再说 |
[05:26] | God, I hate this hairdo. | 天 我讨厌死这发型了 |
[05:29] | I don’t even know why I | 我甚至不知道为什么 |
[05:30] | bother trying to impress your family anymore. | 我要试图给你家庭留下好印象 |
[05:31] | They’ve always hated me. | 他们一直都恨我 |
[05:32] | Well, you are the one who | 你是那个偷走 |
[05:34] | stole their little Hally away from them. | 小Hally的心的人嘛 |
[05:39] | Better get moving. | 看来得走了 |
[05:41] | And then it got away. | 然后它逃走了 |
[05:42] | But I found another one, but it died. | 但我找到了另一个 可惜是死的 |
[05:45] | And then… | 然后 |
[05:45] | I said leave him alone, you butt-munch. | 我叫你离他远点 你个小混蛋 |
[05:47] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[05:48] | Make me. | 有本事你就挣开 |
[05:53] | Guys, quit it. | 伙计们 安静 |
[05:56] | Listen for a second. | 听我说 |
[05:58] | I just heard Mom and Dad. | 我刚听说爸和妈 |
[05:59] | They’re thinking about letting Francis come home. | 正在考虑让Francis回家 |
[06:03] | You serious? | 真的 |
[06:05] | Yeah. They want to see how he does with us this weekend. | 真的 他们想看看他这个周末和我们相处的如何 |
[06:07] | – Okay? So we can’t screw up. – Cool. | – 所以我们不能搞砸了 – 没问题 |
[06:10] | – Let’s go tell him. – No. | – 我们去告诉他 – 不 |
[06:12] | You know how Francis gets when people tell him what to do. | 你知道当我们告诉Francis该怎么做事他会怎样 |
[06:15] | I am warning you. | 我警告你 |
[06:16] | If you get your nose pierced, you are going to military school. | 如果你敢去穿鼻环 我就把你送去军事学校 |
[06:19] | And I mean it. Really. Do you hear me? | 我是认真的 你在听没有 |
[06:25] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[06:27] | What’s for dinner? | 晚上吃什么 |
[06:30] | Right. | 对 |
[06:31] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[06:32] | We’re going to be good, that’s what. | 我们得表现良好 就这么做 |
[06:34] | How do we be good? | 我们怎么表现良好 |
[06:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:36] | Honestly, it’s never come up before. | 老实说 我之前从来没遇到过这事 |
[06:38] | Look, we’re just not going to do anything. | 我们不会干什么出格的事的 |
[06:41] | That way, we can’t get in any trouble. | 所以 我们不会惹上麻烦的 |
[06:43] | Honey. We’re late. We better hit the road. | 亲爱的 我们已经晚了 得走了 |
[06:46] | Fine. I’ll shave my legs in the car. | 好吧 我到车里去刮腿毛 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:51] | I’ve marked the liquor bottles, | 我已经给所有的酒瓶子做过标记了 |
[06:52] | and we can taste when they’re watered down. | 如果里面被掺水了 我们也能尝出来 |
[06:53] | I’ve locked out all the smut channel on the TV, | 我也把成人频道加密了 |
[06:55] | counted your father’s cigars. | 数过你老爸的雪茄数量 |
[06:56] | I’ve checked the odometer | 我要检查汽车里程表 |
[06:57] | on the car I know the exact balance of all our credit cards | 和信用卡的透支额 |
[07:00] | We love you, have a good time. | 我们爱你 好好享受吧 |
[07:01] | And just remember, Dewey will | 但记住 Dewey会把我们离开之后 |
[07:03] | tell us everything you did while we’re gone. | 你做的一切告诉我们的 |
[07:05] | Uh, what your mother said, boys. | 呃 孩子们 无论你妈说了啥 |
[07:07] | Minus one. | 标准略低一点 |
[07:12] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[07:18] | Think about what? | 想什么 |
[07:19] | She’s bluffing. | 她唬我们呢 |
[07:21] | Okay, I am going to show | 接下来 我要让你们看 |
[07:22] | you guys the coolest thing you have ever seen. | 看这世上最酷的东西 |
[07:25] | Get me some lighter fluid, | 给我弄点打火机油 |
[07:26] | a waffle iron and one of Dewey’s stuffed animals. | 华夫饼模具和Dewey毛绒动物 |
[07:29] | The furrier, the better. | 越多毛的越好 |
[07:31] | Actually, we’re kind of tired. | 事实上 我们有点累了 |
[07:33] | Tired? | 累了 |
[07:35] | Yeah. Tired. | 是的 累了 |
[07:37] | I’m not tired. | 我才不累 |
[07:38] | Okay, yeah, I’m tired. | 好吧好吧 我累了 |
[07:41] | Let’s just go watch TV. | 我们就一起看看电视吧 |
[07:44] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[07:51] | This plan better work. | 这计划最好能生效 |
[07:53] | The only thing worse than no TV is golf on TV. | 唯一一件比没电视还糟的事就是看电视播高尔夫 |
[07:57] | Oh, come on, guys. Let’s go outside. | 来吧 伙计们 我们出去玩吧 |
[08:00] | Let’s go do something. | 让我们干些什么 |
[08:01] | No. They’re only on the sixth hole. | 不 他们还刚打第6洞 |
[08:04] | They’re only on the sixth hole. | 他们才刚打第6洞 |
[08:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:10] | Francis, bud, I heard you were in town. | Francis 兄弟 我听说你回来了 |
[08:12] | You da man, Francis! | 好兄弟 Francis |
[08:14] | Hey, guys, what’s going on? | 嘿 伙计们 有啥新鲜事没 |
[08:16] | Same old, same old, man. | 老样子 老样子 |
[08:20] | Oh, Circus says hi. | 噢 Circus说嘿呢 |
[08:22] | Dude, you’re not going to believe it. I finally moved out. | 老兄 你肯定不会相信 我终于搬出来了 |
[08:26] | I’m living in the basement now. Total freedom, dude. | 我现在住在地下室了 完全自由了啊 |
[08:29] | You da man, Francis! | 好兄弟 Francis |
[08:31] | Mom, you’re supposed to knock. | 妈妈 你怎么不敲门 |
[08:34] | Dude, we’re coming over. | 兄弟 我们过来了玩 |
[08:36] | Okay. Hey, Richie and the guys are coming over. | 好的 嘿 Richie和他的伙计要过来玩 |
[08:39] | Maybe they shouldn’t. | 或许他们不该过来 |
[08:40] | You know, Mom and Dad are gone. | 爸和妈都走了 |
[08:42] | Okay, got it. Richie, listen to me. | 我知道了 Richie 听我说 |
[08:44] | I’m watching my brothers, so we got to hang here. | 我在照看我的弟弟们 所以我们得在我家玩 |
[08:47] | And no parties okay? | 没有派对 成吗 |
[08:48] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[08:49] | It’s got to be just the three of you. | 就只能你们三个过来 |
[08:54] | Huh. You wouldn’t think only three guys could do so much damage. | 你相信三个人能把这地方毁成这样吗 |
[08:58] | Call us next time you’re in town. | 下次回来记得打给我们 |
[09:00] | You da man, Francis! | 好兄弟 Francis |
[09:12] | Are you trying to seduce me? | 你是在试图诱惑我吗 |
[09:15] | I can’t believe we’re going to this wedding. | 我真不相信我们会去参加这婚礼 |
[09:17] | What a waste of time. | 多浪费时间 |
[09:18] | Oh, come on, I promise it’ll be fun. | 别这样 我保证会很有趣的 |
[09:20] | Hal, I’m not Dewey. | Hal 我不是Dewey |
[09:22] | Sorry. But still, we’re alone, we’re away from the kids. | 对不起 但是 我们有独处的时间 我们离开了孩子 |
[09:26] | Right now, we’re just two unencumbered consenting adults. | 现在 我们只是两个能自由支配行动的成年人 |
[09:29] | I say we enjoy it. | 我说了我们会很享受的 |
[09:32] | Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 |
[09:34] | It will be nice to have some time for just the two of us. | 偶尔享受享受两人时光会很美好的 |
[09:37] | And I’m going to love not | 而且我会享受 |
[09:38] | having to yell at somebody every 20 seconds. | 不用每隔20秒就对谁吼的日子 |
[09:42] | Either speed up or get off the road,jackass! | 要不加点速 要不就别挡着我的路 混蛋 |
[09:46] | Absolutely deserved it. | 完全值得了 |
[09:53] | I hate those guys. | 我讨厌那伙人 |
[09:54] | Did you see Circus break that cinder block with his head? | 你看见Circus用头撞那煤渣块了没 |
[09:57] | That’s a good lesson for you guys. | 这给你们上了很好的一课 |
[09:58] | It didn’t break the first six times. | 他试了六次都没撞开 |
[10:00] | But did he quit trying? No, sir. | 但是他停止努力了吗 没 先生 |
[10:03] | Francis, we have to clean this up. | Francis 我们得把这收拾收拾 |
[10:05] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[10:06] | No. I mean now. | 我说现在 |
[10:07] | If Mom and Dad see this they’ll freak. | 妈妈和爸爸看见的话 肯定会抓狂的 |
[10:09] | So what else is new? They always freak. I’m used to it. | 有什么奇怪的 他们对什么事都抓狂 我都习惯了 |
[10:12] | No, this is different. We have to clean up. | 这回不同 我们一定得收拾好来 |
[10:15] | What’s with you guys? I’m in charge here. | 你们没事吧 这个周末我负责 |
[10:17] | I’m the only one who’ll get in trouble. Relax. | 我是唯一一个会受到惩罚的 放松啦 |
[10:19] | – But we want you to come home. – What? | – 但我们想你能回家 – 什么 |
[10:22] | I heard Mom and Dad talking. | 我听见爸和妈谈话了 |
[10:24] | This weekend is like a test for you, or a trap. | 这个周末对你来说像是一次测试或一个陷阱 |
[10:27] | If you do good, they may let you come home. | 如果你表现的好 他们说不定就让你回来了 |
[10:28] | And if you don’t, they’re | 如果不的话 他们会 |
[10:29] | gonna toss your butt back into military school. | 将你一脚踹回军事学校的 |
[10:31] | Okay, look… | 听着 |
[10:32] | Francis, it sucks around here without you. | Francis 没有你这里简直太没意思了 |
[10:34] | Can’t you just try for our sake? | 你就不能为我们而表现好一些吗 |
[10:38] | Look, guys, I appreciate your sentiment. | 伙计们 我和感激你们对我的感情 |
[10:40] | But they’re not going to decide my whole future | 但他们不能因为我周末的表现 |
[10:42] | based on how I behave over | 而决定我的未来 |
[10:43] | one weekend without even telling me about it. | 甚至还是在没告诉我的情况下 |
[10:46] | It’s too arbitrary. It’s unreasonable. | 这实在是太武断太无理取闹了 |
[10:48] | It’s Mom. | 这是我们妈诶 |
[10:49] | Okay, let’s clean up. | 让我们一起收拾吧 |
[11:15] | It’s perfect | 堪称完美 |
[11:16] | The house has never been this clean. | 这房子从没这么干净过 |
[11:18] | Uh-oh. | 噢 不 |
[11:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:20] | It’s too clean. | 太干净了 |
[11:23] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[11:24] | They’ll never buy it. | 他们不会相信的 |
[11:56] | Ah. Looks like we’re the only ones who gave them pot holders. | 看起来我们是唯一一个给他们防热手套的 |
[12:02] | – Oh, Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[12:03] | It’s great to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[12:05] | You, too. You look terrific. | 我也是 你看起来很棒 |
[12:07] | How long do you think it’s been? | 你觉得多久没见了 |
[12:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:11] | Will you excuse me? | 请稍等一下 |
[12:21] | Well, that was worth driving 600 miles for. | 这真是我值得我开600英里啊 |
[12:24] | Who was that guy? | 那男人是谁 |
[12:26] | It’s the groom, Hal. | Hal 那是新郎 |
[12:29] | I wish people would wear name tags at these things. | 真希望每人身上能有个名牌能告诉我他是干啥的 |
[12:34] | Oh, perfect. | 噢 太好了 |
[12:35] | Nice touch with the bread crumbs, Dewey. | 那些面包屑弄的太好了 Dewey |
[12:37] | Huh? | 啊 |
[12:39] | I clipped my toenails on the coffee table. | 我刚在咖啡桌上修我的脚趾 |
[12:41] | Attaboy. She will never know a thing. | 好样的 妈永远不会发现的 |
[12:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:50] | Ta-da! | 完工 |
[12:57] | Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! | 噢 噢 噢 噢 |
[12:59] | Malcolm! Malcolm, are you okay? | Malcolm Malcolm 你还好吧 |
[13:02] | I think so. | 还成 |
[13:03] | Ow.!!! | 噢 |
[13:05] | Hold still. | 坚持住 |
[13:05] | Come here and let me see it. | 到这来让我看看 |
[13:07] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[13:08] | How does it look? | 看起来怎样 |
[13:09] | Not… too bad. | 不是太糟 |
[13:11] | Put his face back on! | 把他的脸扳过来 |
[13:13] | Oh, man, what’s that white stuff? | 天 那白色的是什么东西 |
[13:15] | – Is that bone? – What?! | – 是骨头 – 什么 |
[13:16] | Reese, Get ice and some paper towels. | Reese 给我些冰块和毛巾 |
[13:17] | Sit down, We have to put pressure on it. | 坐下 我们得用力压住这 |
[13:19] | – Ow! Ow! Ow! – I’m sorry. | – 噢噢噢 – 坚持住 |
[13:20] | I have to put pressure on it. | 我必须得用力 |
[13:22] | Reese, give me the ice!come on | Reese 把冰块给我 |
[13:23] | We don’t have any. We’ve got this. | 我们没有冰块 只有这个 |
[13:25] | Fine. Give me some antiseptic. | 行 给我些抗菌剂 |
[13:28] | Don’t answer that.let the machine… | 别接电话 让对讲机 |
[13:29] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:30] | Hi, Dewey. | 嘿 Dewey |
[13:32] | Hi, Mom. | 嘿 妈 |
[13:32] | Hi, we’re just calling to check in. Let me speak with Francis. | 我们就打电话来检查检查 让Francis接电话 |
[13:35] | He’s… | 他 |
[13:37] | in the bathroom. | 在厕所 |
[13:39] | Well, then let me talk to Malcolm. | 行 那把电话给Malcolm |
[13:41] | He’s in the bathroom. | 他在厕所 |
[13:42] | They’re both in the bathroom? What are they doing in there? | 他们俩都在厕所 你们到底在干些什么 |
[13:45] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我也得去厕所了 |
[13:50] | We have to get you stitches. | 我们得带他去缝针啊 |
[13:51] | Let’s go to the hospital. | 去医院吧 |
[13:52] | No! You can’t. | 不 别去 |
[13:53] | Mom and Dad will find out. | 爸爸妈妈会发现的 |
[13:55] | Malcolm, this is a head injury. You could have a concussion. | Malcolm 这可是头部受伤 说不定会脑震荡的啊 |
[13:58] | Concussion? I think he’s making too much of this. | 脑震荡 我看他想太多了 |
[14:01] | I’m not as figgled as he hoogers. | 我才不害怕 |
[14:03] | No! | 不 |
[14:04] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[14:05] | I’m not going to the hospital. | 我就不去医院 |
[14:06] | Do you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[14:07] | There is no way that I… | 绝对没可能我会 |
[14:10] | Get the car! | 上车 |
[14:14] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么也看不见 |
[14:15] | You want to get blood all over the car? | 你想让血流的一车都是吗 |
[14:17] | Wait! We can’t take the car. | 等等 我们不能开车 |
[14:19] | They’ll know. | 他们会知道的 |
[14:20] | Mom checked the odometer, remember? | 妈妈检查了里程表的 记得吗 |
[14:22] | I’m on top of it. | 我能搞定 |
[14:26] | Whee! Hi, school! | 咦 我的学校 嘿 |
[14:28] | Oh, Malcolm, you should see this! | 噢 Malcolm 你该看看这些的 |
[14:30] | Francis is kicking ass! | Francis太牛逼了 |
[14:32] | I hate this ’80s crap. | 我恨这些80年代的垃圾 |
[14:34] | One good thing about a head injury: | 唯一一个关于头部受伤的好处 |
[14:36] | there’s a good chance I won’t remember any of this. | 我没有太多能记起这件事的机会 |
[14:38] | Oh, great. A one-way street. | 太好了 单向路 |
[14:40] | How does that work if I’m going backwards? | 我朝后开哪能走的过啊 |
[14:43] | And on this joyous day, | 在这欢聚一堂的日子里 |
[14:45] | as we celebrate the occasion of two souls joining into one… | 我们祝贺两个单独的灵魂合二为一 |
[14:51] | Do you think this is going to be one of those long services? | 你觉得这个婚姻会持久么 |
[14:57] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:01] | Did you know that your family has given me a nickname? | 你知道你家人给我了取了一个绰号吗 |
[15:04] | Really? That’s nice. What is it? | 真的 听起来不错 他们叫你什么 |
[15:09] | Lois common Denominator Lois… Common… Denominator. | |
[15:16] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 别这样 |
[15:18] | It’s just that they’ve never seen anyone like you. | 那只是他们之前从来没见过谁和你一样 |
[15:21] | I mean, you’re, you’re honest, and, uh… | 我意思是 你 你非常诚实 然后 |
[15:24] | unpretentious. | 不做作 |
[15:26] | Direct. | 直接 |
[15:28] | They’re baffled by that. | 他们被这些迷惑 |
[15:31] | I’m the only one that gets you, Lois, and, frankly, I… | 我是唯一能理解你的 Lois 老实说 我 |
[15:36] | I like that. | 我喜欢这样的你 |
[15:38] | Kind of makes you my secret treasure. | 甚至都有点成了我的私人宝藏 |
[15:46] | Oh, Hal. | 噢 Hal |
[15:51] | …Between the Lord and us, | 在神和他的仆人的 |
[15:52] | his servants, two people brought together in love… | 见证下 两个人因为爱走到了一起 |
[16:12] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 哦 发发慈悲吧 |
[16:14] | You kids again? | 又是你们 |
[16:15] | And a head injury. | 还是头部重伤 |
[16:17] | You boys like to keep it interesting, don’t you? | 你们总是做些莫名其妙的事情 是吧 |
[16:20] | We kind of have a history here. | 我们和这个医院有点渊源 |
[16:43] | Look, doc, about the bill | 医生 那医药费 |
[16:45] | Oh, don’t worry. We’ll send it to your parents. | 噢 别担心 我们会送去给你们父母的 |
[16:47] | Yeah, well… | 呃 好的 |
[16:49] | we were kind of thinking we’d pay for it now. | 我们有点想自己把这付清 |
[16:51] | Okeydokey, but it’s probably going to be about $400. | 没问题孩子 但这大约需要400美元 |
[16:54] | – What?! – $400? | – 什么 – 400美元 |
[16:55] | Don’t you have a frequent customer discount like at the car wash? | 你们难道没有什么会员价嘛像洗车店那样 |
[16:59] | Or maybe we could work it off. | 或者我们能工作来付清 |
[17:00] | We could empty bedpans, or wash cadavers. | 我们能洗尿壶 或者帮洗尸体 |
[17:03] | It’s probably not nearly as cool as it sounds. | 这或许没有听起来那么酷 |
[17:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:11] | Well, we’re screwed. | 唉 我们搞砸了 |
[17:14] | Come on, there’s got to | 别这样 肯定有一些什么事 |
[17:15] | be something we can do, someone we can call. | 我们能干的 有一些人我们能求帮助的 |
[17:18] | There’s no one, Malcolm. | 不会有的 Malcolm |
[17:20] | Actually, there might be, but I’m not sure if it’s worth it. | 事实上 还真有 但我不确定是否值得 |
[17:23] | Oh, Malcolm! | 噢 Malcolm |
[17:26] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:27] | Sorry it took me so long. | 不好意思让你久等了 |
[17:28] | I was having a little chardonnay when you called, | 你打来时我在喝红酒呢 |
[17:30] | and I had to take a cab. | 所以我不得不打车来 |
[17:32] | Oh, God, I knew we made a deeper connection. I just knew it. | 我就知道我们关系近了一步 我就知道 |
[17:36] | Now I know it’s going to be hard to turn against your parents, | 要开始反抗你的父母会很艰难 |
[17:38] | but in time you’ll see… | 但到时后你就会看见 |
[17:39] | No! You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[17:41] | My parents didn’t do this. | 这不是我父母干的 |
[17:42] | It was just an accident, and they can’t find out about it. | 这就是个意外 他们不能发现的 |
[17:45] | What? | 什么 |
[17:47] | It’s kind of complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[17:48] | See, my parents are away at a wedding, | 我父母离开家去参加婚礼了 |
[17:51] | and my brother is home from military school to take care of us. | 我哥哥从军事学校回来照顾我们 |
[17:53] | And you know, I don’t think people should be | 我不认为人们得受惩罚就 |
[17:55] | punished just ’cause their dad uses cheap nails. | 因为他的父亲用了廉价不牢固的钉子 |
[17:57] | We need $400, lady. | 我们需要400美元 女士 |
[18:00] | Will you let me talk?! | 能让我来说吗 |
[18:02] | We need the money for the doctor bill, | 我们需要钱来付这医院账单 |
[18:04] | because if my parents find out that I got hurt | 但假如父母发现我受伤了 |
[18:06] | then they’ll send Francis away, and we’ll never see him again, | 他们就会把Francis送走 我们就很难看见他了 |
[18:09] | and, you know, we love him. | 我们爱他 |
[18:13] | Malcolm, I can’t do that. | Malcolm 我不能这么做 |
[18:16] | But you said if I ever needed anything… | 但你说过如果我需要任何东西 |
[18:17] | Yes, I was talking about emotional stuff. | 没错 但我说的是情感上的 |
[18:21] | I… Do you have any idea what a teacher earns? | 我 你真不知道一个老师挣不了多少吗 |
[18:25] | I have $62 in my checking account. | 我只有62元在我账户里 |
[18:28] | They take credit cards. | 他们接受信用卡 |
[18:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:33] | I’m… I’m, I’m just sorry. | 我就 就 就只有对不起 |
[18:40] | We can break her. | 我们能打动她 |
[18:41] | Guilt. Go for guilt. | 内疚 用内疚那招 |
[18:42] | I got it. | 明白 |
[18:44] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:46] | Thanks, anyway. | 总之 谢谢了 |
[18:49] | Well, squirt, | 哎 Squirt |
[18:50] | looks like I’m going to be going back to military school | 看起来我得回军校去了 |
[18:52] | and I’m not going to see you for a really, really long time. | 我将有很长很长时间见不到你了 |
[18:57] | But I need you to be brave. Can you do that for me, squirt? | 但我需要你变得勇敢起来 你能为我做到吗 Squirt |
[19:00] | Stop, Francis! | 别这样 Francis |
[19:03] | I wish I could, kiddo, but I can’t. | 我希望我能 但孩子 我不能 |
[19:09] | – Why are you doing this? – I’m not doing this, Dewey. | – 你干嘛要这样对我 – 我也无能为力 Dewey |
[19:12] | It’s just the way life is sometimes. | 有时候命就是如此 |
[19:16] | Please stop crying. | 别哭了 |
[19:18] | – It hurts! – I know it does. It hurts me too. | – 很疼啊 – 我知道很疼 我心也在疼 |
[19:21] | Wait! I’ll, I’ll do it. | 别别 我来付 我来付 |
[19:24] | I guess Jamaica isn’t going anywhere. | 而且我认为牙买加会一直在那儿的 |
[19:28] | Where is my credit card? | 我的卡在哪 |
[19:29] | – It fell out of your wallet. – How did that happen? | – 它从你的钱包里滑出来了 – 怎么可能 |
[19:32] | Let’s go. Processing is right over here. | 别管了 收款处就在那 |
[19:35] | Right near the vending machines. Do you have any change? | 在贩卖机的旁边 你有零钱吗 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[19:39] | Way to take one for the team, buddy. | 为我们团队贡献巨大啊 伙计 |
[19:41] | When we get home you can eat ice cream until you puke. | 回家你就能尽情的吃冰淇淋吃到吐 |
[19:44] | Yay. | 耶 |
[19:57] | Hey! Ocupado.! | 嘿 忙着呢 |
[20:06] | Huh. Well… | 呃 好的 |
[20:08] | I don’t see any holes or crappy attempts to plaster them up. | 我没看见墙上洞或者是奇怪的水泥把洞填好 |
[20:12] | But I’m sure there’s something. | 但是我确定发生了些什么 |
[20:14] | There’s always something. | 总会发生一些事 |
[20:18] | What are you hiding underneath that hat? | 你们在那帽子下藏了什么 |
[20:21] | Nothing. I was just wearing… | 没有 我只是戴着帽子 |
[20:28] | You boys. | 你们这些孩子 |
[20:31] | That’s it?.! | 就这么结了 |
[20:33] | So, you guys think Francis | 你们认为Francis |
[20:34] | did a good job taking care of us, then? | 把我们照顾的很好 是吗 |
[20:36] | – Oh, a great job. – Yeah? – Absolutely. | – 干的不错 – 真的么 – 确实 |
[20:39] | You know, Francis, we were having our doubts about that school, | Francis 我们对送你去那个学校也有很多顾虑 |
[20:41] | but it’s really matured you. | 但是 那使你变成熟了 |
[20:42] | In fact, I think it’s the best decision we ever made. | 事实上 我觉得这是我们做过最棒的决定 |
[20:49] | Mom 62,437… | 老妈 62437 |
[20:52] | Kids zero. | 小孩儿 零 |
[20:57] | So, we get to see Francis again in a month or two. | 所以 我们一个或两个月之后再见Francis了 |
[20:59] | I know. It sucks, but we gave it a shot. | 我知道 这很糟 但是我们尝试过了 |
[21:02] | And school’s easier now | 学校也变得好混很多了 |
[21:04] | because Caroline won’t even make eye contact with me anymore. | 因为Caroline都不敢和我有眼神交流了 |
[21:07] | So it wasn’t a complete waste, and Mom always says | 所以这不完全算是浪费 老妈总是说 |
[21:10] | it’s not a wasted experience if you learn something from it. | 如果你从那些经历中学到什么 就不算是浪费 |
[21:13] | And I definitely think I did. | 我百分百确实我得到了很多 |
[21:15] | Okay! Ready! | 准备好了 |