时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We’re gathered here today to say good-bye | 今天我们齐聚于此 |
[00:08] | To Jumpy Number Eight. | 和跳跳八号说再见 |
[00:09] | Nine. | 九号 |
[00:10] | Nine. | 九号 |
[00:12] | He was a good… | 他是个好 |
[00:14] | Nine? | 九号么 |
[00:15] | Are you sure, nine? | 你确定是九号么 |
[00:18] | Anyway, he was a very good frog. | 无论如何 他是个非常棒的青蛙 |
[00:21] | And he led a very full life. | 而且他过着非常充实的生活 |
[00:23] | I remember when I stuck him in Mom’s sun visor | 我记得我们把它卡在妈妈车上的防晒板上的时候 |
[00:26] | and she almost hit that lady in the crosswalk. | 她几乎撞到人行横道上的那位女士了 |
[00:29] | It was hysterical. | 真够歇斯底里的 |
[00:31] | Farewell, Jumpy Number Nine. | 永别了 跳跳九号 |
[00:33] | We know you’re going to a better place. | 我们知道你一定去了一个更好地地方 |
[00:37] | Bye,Jumpy. | 再见了 跳跳 |
[00:44] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[00:58] | May he rest in peaces.. | 愿他安息吧 |
[01:00] | – Amen. – Amen. | – 阿门 – 阿门 |
[01:37] | Come on | 来吧 |
[01:39] | winds up… | 上紧发条 |
[01:43] | bases loaded… | 满垒本垒打 |
[01:47] | series on… | 已经进入 |
[01:49] | the line. | 状态了 |
[01:50] | Would you just throw the ball? | 拜托直接扔球吧 |
[01:53] | Ow! | 噢 |
[01:56] | Want me to kiss it? | 需要让我来亲亲安慰你么 |
[02:07] | Oh, man. Kevin. | 噢 老天 Kevin |
[02:09] | I hate this guy. | 我讨厌他 |
[02:10] | He’s only been here for two weeks | 他在这儿才呆了两个星期呢 |
[02:12] | and he’s already the most obnoxious kid | 现在他已经是在学校里 |
[02:13] | in the school. | 最让人讨厌的孩子了 |
[02:15] | Little help. | 帮下忙吧 |
[02:16] | Lose your ball-ey, baby? | 你丢了球么 宝贝儿 |
[02:18] | Can I have my ball back, Kevin? | Kevin 你能把我的球给我么 |
[02:20] | ”Can I have my ball back, Kevin?” | “Kevin 你能把我的球给我么” |
[02:22] | Come on, Kevin. | 拜托 Kevin |
[02:23] | ”Come on, Kevin.” | “拜托 Kevin” |
[02:24] | De gustibus non est disputandum. | 每个人的口味都是不一样的 |
[02:27] | De kub… | 没个人 |
[02:28] | You stink! | 你真恶心 |
[02:29] | Your new name is Stinky. | 你的新名字就叫做恶心鬼 |
[02:31] | Whatever. Just give me my ball back. | 随你怎么样吧 快把我的球给我 |
[02:32] | You want it? | 你想要球么 |
[02:34] | Go get it, Stinky. | 快去接着吧 恶心鬼 |
[02:41] | Men, most of you are at an age | 你们中的大多数在这个年龄 |
[02:43] | where your bodies have undergone | 身体上都会经历 |
[02:44] | significant changes. | 很明显的变化 |
[02:47] | While the benefits of | 虽然肌肉的增加 |
[02:49] | increased muscle mass and | 和更加具有压迫感的说话方式 |
[02:50] | a more authoritative speaking register are plain | 所带来的好处是明显的 |
[02:54] | these changes can produce certain… | 但是这些变化会制造一些特定的 |
[02:57] | negative desires. | 负面的欲望 |
[02:59] | Now, we used to handle it | 呃 我们习惯于通过洗冷水澡 |
[03:01] | with cold showers and regularly scheduled beatings | 和常规的拳击运动来解决这个问题 |
[03:04] | but sadly, times have changed | 但令人沮丧的是 时代已经变了 |
[03:07] | and I am forced to rely on a less effective option: | 我必须得依靠一个不那么有效的选择 |
[03:11] | education. | 那就是教育 |
[03:14] | Pretty, isn’t she? | 她很漂亮吧 |
[03:16] | Perhaps her name is Mary | 可能她的名字叫Mary |
[03:18] | or Wendy or Becky Lou. It doesn’t matter | 或者Wendy或者Becky Lou 这无关紧要 |
[03:21] | because her real name is disease. | 因为她的真名叫做疾病 |
[03:28] | Not so pretty anymore, is she, men? | 不再那么漂亮了 不是么 |
[03:31] | Chancres… | 下疳 |
[03:33] | lesions… | 器官损害 |
[03:35] | furuncles… | 疔 |
[03:37] | Such is the price of weakness. | 这就是软弱的代价 |
[03:40] | I can’t believe they’re swallowing this. | 我真不敢相信他们居然相信这些东西 |
[03:43] | Standard technique. | 惯用技巧 |
[03:44] | Generate a fear response | 激起一种恐惧的反应 |
[03:45] | make the brain more receptive. | 以此让大脑能够接受更多的东西 |
[03:47] | I don’t care | 我才不管 |
[03:47] | Spangler has ruined everything in our lives. | Spangler已经毁掉了我们生活中的每一件事情 |
[03:50] | Now he has to ruin sex? | 现在他又要去毁掉性 |
[03:51] | Now, remember | 记住 |
[03:52] | every one of these diseases | 这里的每一种疾病 |
[03:53] | can easily be transmitted to you. | 都会很容易传染给你们 |
[04:00] | Excuse me, sir? | 对不起先生 |
[04:02] | Isn’t that slide upside down? | 那张幻灯片是上下颠倒了么 |
[04:04] | No, son. | 没有 年轻人 |
[04:06] | No, it isn’t. | 没 没颠倒 |
[04:09] | Ow! | 噢 |
[04:10] | Alright | 好的 |
[04:11] | I’ll get the ice pack. | 我去拿冰袋 |
[04:12] | Dewey, we told you to stop climbing that tree. | Dewey我们跟你说了不要去爬那棵树的 |
[04:15] | It’s too big. | 那棵树太高了 |
[04:16] | I couldn’t help it. | 我没控制住自己 |
[04:18] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[04:20] | That’s it. I’ve had it. | 够了 我受够了 |
[04:22] | That sucker’s coming down. | 我要把那个讨厌的东西处理掉 |
[04:23] | You’re going to cut down the tree? | 你要把那棵树砍掉 |
[04:24] | Darn right. | 对的 |
[04:25] | I’m sick and tired of raking leaves | 我真是受够了去耙落叶 |
[04:27] | and hosing bird poop off our car. | 还有洗掉那些掉在车上的鸟屎 |
[04:29] | And seeing that weird face in the bark | 还有看着树皮上像脸的那个纹路 |
[04:30] | that follows you wherever you go. | 你走到哪都盯着你 |
[04:32] | And now it’s going after the children? | 现在居然轮到孩子倒霉了 |
[04:34] | No, Lois, it has to be stopped. | 不 Lois 这必须要停下 |
[04:36] | Can I help kill it? | 我能一起砍树么 |
[04:38] | Sure, sweetheart. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[04:39] | We’ll take turns. | 我们轮流来 |
[04:48] | All right, frozen pizza. | 好的 速食披萨 |
[04:49] | The only thing Rowena can’t ruin. | 这是Rowena唯一不会做难吃的食物 |
[04:52] | Hey, no cuts. | 嘿 别插队啊 |
[04:54] | ”Hey, no cuts.” | “嘿 别插队啊” |
[04:56] | Two slices, please. | 两片 谢谢 |
[04:59] | Is there any more pizza? | 这儿还有披萨么 |
[05:00] | No. All out. | 没啦 都卖光啦 |
[05:02] | It’s American Goulash for you. | 这里只有美式菜炖牛肉给你了 |
[05:10] | What… is that? | 这 是啥啊 |
[05:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:15] | All I can identify | 我能认出来的 |
[05:15] | are little pieces of carrot and… | 只有胡萝片和 |
[05:18] | I don’t know, I think they’re Skittles. | 我不知道 我觉得这是彩虹糖 |
[05:21] | Hey, look at the goulash boy. | 嘿 看看那个炖牛肉男孩 |
[05:23] | Get away from me, Kevin. | 离我远点 Kevin |
[05:24] | Ooh, ”get away from me, Kevin.” | 喔 “离我远点 Kevin” |
[05:27] | He’s so sad that he doesn’t have pizza | 他没拿到披萨真伤心 |
[05:30] | and I do. | 但我拿到了 |
[05:31] | I said get away. | 我说了离我远点 |
[05:34] | Chill… man. | 冷静点兄弟 |
[05:37] | I got… | 我来 |
[05:39] | your back. | 帮你 |
[05:41] | What are you looking at, Kenar-butt? | 看个屁啊 轮子腚 |
[05:44] | Light… | 光 |
[05:46] | some shadows. | 一些影子 |
[05:47] | Kevin, I’m warning you. | Kevin 我在警告你 |
[05:49] | Get out of my face. | 从我的视线里消失 |
[05:51] | Oh, Malcolm doesn’t like me | 噢 Malcolm不喜欢我 |
[05:53] | eating close to his face | 在离他脸这么近的地方吃 |
[05:54] | with pizza I have and he doesn’t. | 他没有而我有的披萨 |
[06:00] | Pizza, pizza, pizza. | 披萨 披萨 披萨 |
[06:02] | Pizza… | 披萨 |
[06:05] | Pizza… | 披萨 |
[06:10] | Pizza… | 披萨 |
[06:29] | You want pizza? | 你不是想要披萨么 |
[06:30] | I’ll give you pizza. | 我就给你个够 |
[06:34] | Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打 打 打 打 打 |
[06:37] | Fight! Fight! Fight! | 打 打 打 |
[06:41] | Wow, watching hockey’s really paid off. | 哇哦 看曲棍球真是学到了东西 |
[06:43] | I can’t believe how good I’m doing. | 真不敢相信我这么擅长这个 |
[06:46] | What do you mean he’s only seven? | 什么叫他只有七岁 |
[06:48] | What’s not to understand? | 有什么不懂的 |
[06:50] | He just turned seven. | 他刚满七岁 |
[06:52] | I guess you were too busy beating people to notice. | 我想你太忙着打人都没注意到 |
[06:55] | He can’t be seven. He’s bigger than I am. | 他不可能只有七岁 他个头比我还大 |
[06:57] | He’s in second grade. | 他才二年级 |
[06:59] | Look at all this blood. | 看看这些血 |
[07:01] | That’s not blood. It’s pizza sauce. | 那不是血 那是披萨酱 |
[07:03] | Well, that’s blood, but… | 呃 那是血 可是 |
[07:04] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[07:05] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天哪 |
[07:06] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[07:07] | I want my Teletubby! | 我要我的天线宝宝 |
[07:10] | A doll? | 娃娃 |
[07:11] | You can’t play with dolls if you’re seven. | 如果你七岁的话你是不会玩娃娃的 |
[07:13] | Why are you seven? | 你为什么七岁啊 |
[07:15] | You beat up a seven-year-old? | 你打了一个七岁的孩子 |
[07:17] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道他只有七岁啊 |
[07:19] | Malcolm, I don’t blame you. | Malcolm 我不责怪你 |
[07:21] | I put this squarely where it belongs. | 我把所有的责任 全都 |
[07:24] | On me. | 归到我身上 |
[07:26] | Oh, man, this is the most horrible thing I’ve ever done. | 噢 天哪 这是我干过的最糟糕的事儿了 |
[07:29] | Kevin, I’m sorry. | Kevin 对不起 |
[07:31] | I think you’ve done quite enough. | 我想你做的真的是够了 |
[07:33] | This is the worst birthday ever! | 这是我最糟糕的一个生日 |
[07:45] | ”Inappropriate… | “不适当的 |
[07:46] | vicious.” | 恶毒” |
[07:47] | Oh, wait– ”Thug.” | 噢 等等 “暴徒” |
[07:49] | Dude, I have never gotten ”thug” before. | 伙计 我以前从来没被人叫过暴徒 |
[07:51] | That’s like the Oscar. | 这就像得了奥斯卡奖一样 |
[07:52] | Susie Gunther ate my crayons. | Susie Gunther吃了我的蜡笔 |
[07:54] | Can you beat her up tomorrow? | 你能明天打她一顿么 |
[07:55] | Leave me alone. | 让我一个人静静 |
[07:57] | You know what my favorite part is? | 你知道我最喜欢的是哪一段么 |
[07:58] | It’s when you pound on someone | 就是当你打了某个人的时候 |
[07:59] | and then a day later | 然后一天以后 |
[08:00] | you still feel the pain in your knuckles. | 你仍然会感到指关节疼痛 |
[08:02] | Oh, I love that. | 噢 我喜欢这个 |
[08:04] | Shut up, Reese. | 闭嘴 Reese |
[08:05] | Hey, hey, peace yourself, killer. | 嘿 嘿 冷静点 暴徒 |
[08:09] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[08:12] | Whoo-hoo! | 哇 |
[08:15] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:15] | You cut down the tree and we missed it? | 我们错过了你砍树么 |
[08:18] | Oh, baby, you missed it, all right. | 噢宝贝儿 你们错过了 没事 |
[08:21] | I was about two-thirds of the way through her | 我在她的三分之二处砍掉 |
[08:22] | then crack! Kaboom! | 然后就断啦 嘎嘣 |
[08:25] | My chain saw goes flying. | 我的链锯飞速旋转 |
[08:27] | All the car alarms go off. | 所有的车警报都响了 |
[08:29] | About 1 00 squirrels came boiling out of the branches. | 大概一百只松鼠疯了一样的从树干里出来 |
[08:32] | Then a pack of dogs came out of nowhere | 然后一群狗不知道从哪儿跑出来了 |
[08:34] | and chased them all over the neighborhood. | 追着它们到处跑 |
[08:36] | Man, I’ve never seen anything like it. | 伙计 我从来没见过像这样的事儿 |
[08:39] | Man… | 伙计 |
[08:40] | Oh, don’t worry, son. | 噢 别担心啊儿子 |
[08:41] | You’ll get to share in the best part. | 你们会和我一起分享最棒的一段 |
[08:43] | Cleaning up. | 清扫 |
[08:46] | I think you’ll enjoy | 我想你们会很喜欢 |
[08:47] | my sexual awareness lecture next week. | 我下周的性意识讲座 |
[08:48] | It’s been called riveting. | 大家都说很吸引人 |
[08:50] | I’m sure it is, sir. | 我觉得一定会吸引人的 先生 |
[08:51] | It sure worked wonders for me, sir. | 它一定会对我有奇效的 先生 |
[08:53] | The only woman I can think of | 唯一一个让我想起来 |
[08:55] | without vomiting is my own mother. | 能让我不呕吐的女人就是我妈妈 |
[08:56] | As it should be, son, as it should be. | 就应该是这样的 就是这样的 |
[09:00] | He’s giving that same lecture | 他又要给一二年级学生 |
[09:01] | to the underclassmen. | 一节同样的演讲课了 |
[09:03] | I can’t let that happen. | 我可不能让这件事儿发生 |
[09:06] | I’m stealing his slides. | 我想去偷他的幻灯片 |
[09:07] | And to you that’s a good idea? | 对你来说 这是个好主意么 |
[09:09] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[09:11] | I know it’s hard core, Stanley | 我知道这是个艰难的任务 Stanley |
[09:13] | but I’m not doing this for me. | 可是我这么做不是为我自己啊 |
[09:15] | I’m doing it for them. | 我在为他们做这件事 |
[09:17] | After all, they are the future. | 毕竟 他们才是未来 |
[09:21] | Francis, I don’t know why you assume | Francis 我不知道你为什么觉得 |
[09:23] | we’ll be able to just walk into Spangler’s office | 我们就能这么直接走进Spangler的办公室 |
[09:25] | and find the sex slides. | 然后找到他的性教育幻灯片 |
[09:29] | Oh, man, I wish all my break-ins were this easy. | 噢 伙计 真希望我原来所有的闯空门也能这么容易 |
[09:36] | Okay, I got ’em. | 好啦 我找到啦 |
[09:37] | Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 |
[09:38] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[09:44] | Oh, my God, this is a gold mine. | 噢天哪 这简直是个金矿 |
[09:46] | Spangler drinking… | Spangler 喝酒 |
[09:49] | Spangler kissing… | Spangler 接吻 |
[09:52] | Spangler in a Speedo? | Spangler 穿着速比涛泳裤 |
[09:54] | Spangler out of a Speedo. | Spangler 没穿泳裤 |
[09:56] | All right, that’s enough. | 好啦 这就够啦 |
[09:57] | Let’s leave, huh? | 我们走吧 嗯 |
[09:58] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[09:59] | I have an idea. | 我有个点子 |
[10:01] | I’m going to make Spangler’s sexual awareness lecture | 我来让Spangler的性讲座 |
[10:03] | just a little more interesting. | 更有趣一些 |
[10:04] | Francis You do realize what he’ll do to you | 你知道如果你像这样羞辱他 |
[10:06] | if you humiliate him like this, right? | 他会怎样对待你 对吧 |
[10:09] | And yet, I’m doing it anyway. | 可我还是要这么做 |
[10:10] | Weird, huh? | 很奇怪吧 是吧 |
[10:13] | Why are the eggs so little? | 为什么这些蛋这么小啊 |
[10:15] | They’re robin’s eggs from the tree | 这些是知更鸟的蛋 |
[10:16] | your father cut down. | 你爸爸砍下来的树上的 |
[10:19] | Paul Bunyan. | 伐木巨人 |
[10:20] | That’s nature for you. | 这是很自然的事情 |
[10:22] | 1 00 years to grow, 1 2 minutes to cut down. | 树需要一百年长大 砍下来只用十二分钟 |
[10:25] | There’s got to be a lesson in there somewhere. | 我想我们可以从这里学到点什么 |
[10:26] | It is nice | 房间里 |
[10:27] | having this extra light in the room. | 多进点阳光多好啊 |
[10:28] | Wait till I bring in the wood chipper. | 等我用到了碎木机 |
[10:31] | Then you’re really going to see something. | 视野会更宽阔的 |
[10:32] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[10:34] | When are you going to punish me? | 你们什么时候惩罚我啊 |
[10:36] | For what? | 惩罚什么啊 |
[10:37] | For beating up a seven-year-old. | 因为我打了一个七岁的孩子 |
[10:41] | Oh, my God, that’s right. | 噢 老天 是吧 |
[10:43] | You must’ve just felt ridiculous | 当你发现那个孩子多大的时候 |
[10:45] | when you found out how old that kid was. | 你觉得超级荒谬是吧 |
[10:47] | I can only imagine the look on your face. | 我只能想象你脸上的表情了 |
[10:52] | I’ll get it. | 我去开 |
[10:54] | Oh, this is nice. | 噢 这不错 |
[10:55] | We should start every day with a good laugh. | 我们每天都应该以笑声开始新的一天 |
[10:58] | It’s not funny. | 这并不好笑 |
[10:59] | It’s awful. | 这糟透了 |
[11:00] | I did something horrible. | 我做了一件很恐怖的事情 |
[11:01] | Don’t you even care? | 你们不在乎么 |
[11:03] | Well, it’s nothing to be proud of, son | 呃 这没什么值得骄傲的 儿子 |
[11:04] | but you told us the whole story | 可是你告诉了我们整个事情的经过 |
[11:06] | and he didn’t give you much choice. | 他并没有给你别的选择 |
[11:08] | It was an honest beating mistake. | 这确实是个殴打意外 |
[11:10] | Besides, it sends a good message to our enemies. | 另外 这还传递了一个良好的信息给我们的敌人 |
[11:12] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[11:14] | What enemies? | 什么敌人 |
[11:15] | Oh, they’re out there. | 噢 他们就在外面呢 |
[11:17] | And once they know we’re capable of this | 而且一旦他们知道我们有能力这样做 |
[11:19] | they’ll know we’re capable of anything. | 他们就会知道我们有能力做任何事 |
[11:24] | Okay, so it’s not just me, right? | 好吧 所以不只是我发现了 是么 |
[11:26] | There’s something seriously wrong with this family. | 我们全家都严重脑残 |
[11:29] | It’s none of your business | 无论我们对我们的财产怎么做 |
[11:30] | what we do on our property. | 都不关你们的事 |
[11:33] | That tree was older than your house. | 那棵树比你们的房子还要老 |
[11:34] | You had no right to cut it down. | 你们没有权利去砍掉它 |
[11:36] | We’re a neighborhood. | 我们是邻居 |
[11:37] | And removing trees | 移走树木 |
[11:38] | is a neighborhood decision. | 应该是所有邻居共同的决定 |
[11:40] | Oh, you people. | 噢 你们真是的 |
[11:41] | For 1 5 years, you mowed your lawns at night | 在过去的15年里 你们每晚锄草 |
[11:43] | so you don’t have to talk to us. | 可是你们从来没跟我们商量过 |
[11:45] | Now, what, all of a sudden we’re a neighborhood? | 现在我们突然变成邻居了 |
[11:47] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么了 |
[11:47] | You’ve caused a blight on our street by cutting down that tree. | 你们砍掉那棵树 毁了这条街 |
[11:51] | How is cutting down a tree a blight? | 砍树怎么是灾难呢 |
[11:52] | Because now we can see your house. | 因为我们现在可以看见你们的房子了 |
[11:54] | Well, let me tell you something, Ed. | 让我来告诉你 Ed |
[11:57] | As far as I’m concerned | 据我所知 |
[11:58] | you and the neighbors can all just… | 你和所有的邻居们可以这样 |
[12:01] | That goes double for me. | 这对于我来说是双倍的 |
[12:02] | I want you all off our property now or… | 麻烦你们离我们的私人财产远一点不然 |
[12:20] | No wonder I’m a thug. | 难怪我是个暴徒 |
[12:21] | How can they act like this? | 他们怎么能这样 |
[12:28] | Then I found out he was only seven. | 然后我发现他只有七岁 |
[12:30] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道应该怎么办 |
[12:32] | I just felt like I had to talk to someone. | 我觉得我想和某人谈谈 |
[12:34] | I hope I’m doing this right. | 我希望我这么做是对的 |
[12:36] | See, my family– we’re not like regular churchgoers | 我的家人并不是总去教堂 |
[12:39] | but I know places like this | 可是 我知道这样的地方 |
[12:41] | are supposed to help you feel better | 应该帮助你自我感觉更加良好 |
[12:42] | and that’s really what I need. | 那就是我所需要的 |
[12:44] | I did something terrible, and… | 我做了一件很糟糕的事 |
[12:46] | now I just feel like there’s something wrong with me. | 现在我感觉很糟 |
[12:48] | I mean, really wrong, deep inside. | 我的意思是 我内心深处真的觉得很糟 |
[12:50] | I can’t shake it. | 我无法摆脱 |
[12:52] | What do I do? | 我应该怎么做 |
[12:54] | Look to the church. | 注视教堂 |
[12:56] | Look to God. | 注视上帝 |
[12:57] | Look within. | 注视你的内心 |
[12:59] | But first | 可是第一件事 |
[12:59] | You must ask forgiveness. | 是要请求宽恕 |
[13:00] | First You must atone. | 你必须要弥补 |
[13:01] | First You must cleanse your spirit. | 你必须要洗涤你的灵魂 |
[13:03] | ..The path to salvation… | 通往救赎的道路 |
[13:05] | – The path to temptation – The path to meditation | – 通向诱惑的道路 – 通向冥想的道路 |
[13:07] | How does one find innocent where is the mostly common sense | 单纯应是常识 |
[13:09] | then do you have to light the incense | 然后你就开始点香 |
[13:11] | – if you practice in abstinence – it’s whatever space you are in | – 如果你开始禁欲 – 无论你身处什么空间 |
[13:16] | -C-C-Charity? -Prosperity? | – 慈 慈 慈善 – 繁荣 |
[13:17] | – Clarity? – Divine ? | – 明晰 – 占卜 |
[13:18] | – ? Restitution ? – ? Absolution ? | – 偿还 – 赦免 |
[13:20] | – ? Contribution ? – ? Palestine ? | – 贡献 – 巴勒斯坦 |
[13:21] | – ? Sacramental ? – ? Accidental ? | – 神圣的 – 偶然的 |
[13:22] | – ? Mostly mental ? – ? You’ll be fine ? | – 大多数是精神上的 – 你会好起来的 |
[13:23] | – ? Transubstantiate ? – ? Alleviate ? | – 变质 – 减缓 |
[13:25] | Align your spine | 对齐你的脊椎 |
[13:30] | Uh… well, thanks. | 呃 好吧谢谢 |
[13:31] | Thanks. I feel much better. Bye. | 万分感谢 我感觉好多了 拜拜 |
[13:38] | Hey, boys. | 嘿 孩子们 |
[13:39] | Where’s your brother? | 你们兄弟呢 |
[13:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:41] | He said something about being evil | 他说了一些关于变得邪恶的事情 |
[13:43] | and he took off. | 然后就走啦 |
[13:43] | Ah. Uh, stay back. | 啊 离远点 |
[13:48] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[13:49] | That was the coolest thing I’ve ever seen! | 这是我见过的最酷的事儿 |
[13:51] | Really? All it does | 真的么 这家伙能做的就是 |
[13:53] | is instantly vaporize anything that goes into it. | 把掉进去东西迅速汽化掉 |
[14:05] | Dewey! What was…?! | Dewey 那是什么 |
[14:08] | Actually, that was pretty cool. | 呃 实际上挺酷的 |
[14:11] | What else you got? | 你还有什么 |
[14:56] | Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! | 哇哦 哇哦 |
[15:01] | Well, we’ve obviously run out of ideas. | 呃 我们显然已经没有新东西可以丢了 |
[15:05] | Yolanda, this is a love | Yolanda 这就是爱 |
[15:07] | that cannot be. | 这不是爱 |
[15:08] | Stop! | 停 |
[15:09] | Can’t you put some life in it? | 你能更生动一点么 |
[15:11] | It’s 1969! | 这是1969年 |
[15:13] | The slide rule is about to be replaced | 算尺正在被 |
[15:15] | by the pocket calculator! | 便携式计算器所取代 |
[15:17] | You have to feel the panic in the air. | 去感受空气中的恐慌吧 |
[15:20] | I can’t stop thinking about what I did to Kevin. | 我一直在想我对Kevin做了什么 |
[15:23] | I feel like crap, and no one understands. | 我觉得糟透了 可没人理解我 |
[15:26] | Even you. | 连你都不理解我 |
[15:26] | You’re supposed to be my friend | 你应该是我的好朋友的 |
[15:27] | and you don’t even care. | 可连你都不在乎 |
[15:29] | And yet… you keep… talking. | 然而 你还在一直在不停地讲话 |
[15:34] | Maybe if I did something good | 也许如果我做点好事 |
[15:35] | that would cancel it out, right? | 就能抵消我的罪恶感了 对吧 |
[15:37] | Or if I’m only doing it to feel better | 或者如果我做好事只是想让自己感觉好些 |
[15:38] | is that selfish and doesn’t count as much? | 会不会因为太自私就不那么算数了呢 |
[15:41] | Stevie Stevie? | |
[15:45] | Okay. So, I just have to think of a really giant good deed. | 好吧 所以我得想出个相当棒的主意 |
[15:49] | That way, I know I’ll be in the plus column. | 那样的话我就会走上坡路了 |
[15:51] | I bet I can think of something great. | 我一定能想出一个好主意的 |
[15:53] | I just have to put some thought into it. | 我只是需要动动脑子 |
[15:56] | There! | 看那儿 |
[16:00] | That’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[16:01] | I’ll run the marathon | 我可以去跑马拉松 |
[16:02] | and get people to pledge money for every mile that I go. | 让人们为我每跑一英里就承诺捐钱 |
[16:05] | I hate running, so it’ll be hard | 我讨厌跑步 所以这会很难 |
[16:07] | and I’ll have to train for it, so it’ll take dedication | 我得要练习 所以必须得非常努力 |
[16:10] | and it’ll be helping cure diseases | 而且这钱还能治那些 |
[16:12] | which no one likes. | 没人愿意得的病呢 |
[16:14] | And then I can get on with my life. | 然后我就能好好过日子了 |
[16:16] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[16:19] | I can’t work like this! | 这样我不能工作 |
[16:21] | I’ll be at my cubby. | 我会呆在我的小屋子里 |
[16:24] | This’ll work. | 这会奏效的 |
[16:25] | It has to. | 必须奏效 |
[16:34] | There you go | 走你 |
[17:22] | There we go. | 好啦 |
[17:24] | Looks great, Dad. | 看起来不错啊 爸爸 |
[17:26] | Yeah? I don’t know. | 是么 也许吧 |
[17:28] | Now that it’s in there | 现在小树种在这儿了 |
[17:29] | it sort of makes me miss the old tree. | 让我有点想念原来的树了 |
[17:31] | This one’s a little droopy | 这棵看起来无精打采的 |
[17:33] | and the branches are a little spindly | 而且树枝太细长了 |
[17:35] | and there’s no face. | 也没有那些脸纹了 |
[17:37] | Well, there’s that little one | 呃 这儿有个小的 |
[17:39] | but it’s not the… | 可是再也不是那个 |
[17:40] | kindly little spooky face… | 可爱的毛骨悚然的脸了 |
[17:42] | Oh, my God! | 噢天哪 |
[17:44] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[17:45] | Reese Reese | |
[17:47] | get my chain saw. | 把我的链锯给我 |
[17:48] | I hear your son likes to beat up seven-year-olds. | 我听说你儿子喜欢打七岁的孩子 |
[17:53] | I wouldn’t say he likes it. | 我可没说他喜欢 |
[17:55] | He’s good at it, apparently. | 很明显 他是很擅长 |
[17:57] | Look… | 瞧 |
[17:58] | in my family | 在我家里 |
[18:00] | we don’t go for that. | 我们可不这么主张 |
[18:01] | Probably not a good idea to poke me. | 你这么戳我不太好吧 |
[18:03] | ”Probably not a good idea to poke me.” | “你这么戳我不太好吧” |
[18:09] | I’m sorry I beat him up | 我很抱歉我打了他 |
[18:11] | but how was I supposed to know he was 1 5? | 可我怎么知道他才15岁 |
[18:12] | He was huge. | 他看起来那么肥硕 |
[18:13] | You should have seen the grip he had on my throat. | 你真该看看他是怎么抓着我的脖子的 |
[18:16] | Okay, peoples | 好啦 伙计们 |
[18:18] | I need all the pledge sheets before we can begin. | 在比赛开始之前我得拿到所有的志愿单 |
[18:21] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[18:24] | Caroline Caroline? | |
[18:25] | Malcolm, I am so glad | Malcolm 你能参加这个活动 |
[18:27] | you decided to do this. | 我真开心 |
[18:28] | Now, were you able to get any pledges? | 你能拿到志愿单么 |
[18:30] | Here. | 这儿呢 |
[18:33] | Wow. | 哇 |
[18:34] | I don’t suppose there’s a beer guy around here. | 这儿大概没有送啤酒的吧 |
[18:37] | This is a charity race at an elementary school. | 这是小学生慈善赛跑 |
[18:41] | Oh. So, I have to go to a stand, or something, huh? | 噢 所以我得去一个看台之类的地方 是吧 |
[18:43] | My God. | 我的天哪 |
[18:46] | Are these real? | 这些是真的么 |
[18:47] | Well, I assume so. Why? | 呃 我想是的 怎么了 |
[18:49] | Well, look at all of them. | 看看这些 |
[18:50] | He has more pledges here | 他比其他所有人的志愿单 |
[18:51] | than everyone else put together. | 加起来的还要多 |
[18:53] | If he runs the distance | 如果他能跑完全程 |
[18:54] | he is going to raise over $8,000. | 他就能筹到超过8000美元 |
[19:02] | Runners, take your marks. | 选手们 各就各位 |
[19:05] | Get set. | 预备 |
[19:27] | Ow. | 噢 |
[19:29] | Perhaps her name is Mary | 可能她叫Mary |
[19:31] | or… Wendy, or Becky Lou. | 或者Wendy 或者Becky Lou |
[19:34] | It doesn’t matter because her real name | 这没关系 因为她的真名叫做 |
[19:36] | is disease. | 疾病 |
[19:40] | Isn’t so pretty anymore, is she, boys? | 她没那么漂亮了 是么 孩子们 |
[19:43] | Chancres… | 下疳 |
[19:44] | lesions… | 器官损害 |
[19:45] | furuncles– | 疖 |
[19:47] | Such is the pri… | 这就是 |
[19:50] | Why, these aren’t the proper slides. | 为什么会这样 这不是正确的幻灯片啊 |
[19:52] | Some hooligan has switched them. | 一些流氓把它们给换了 |
[19:55] | This is obviously some ingenious scheme | 这很明显是个想要羞辱我的 |
[19:57] | to humiliate me. | 巧妙的计划 |
[19:59] | I find myself | 我觉得自己 |
[20:00] | so overcome with embarrassment I can’t stop clicking. | 被尴尬笼罩住了 我无法控制我继续播放 |
[20:05] | Although there’s probably one in here of a cadet | 尽管这里大概有个学生 |
[20:07] | who thinks he’s all alone, and… | 觉得他孤身一人 |
[20:11] | Well… | 呃 |
[20:13] | technical difficulties. | 技术问题 |
[20:15] | We will resume the lecture… | 我们等下会用正确的幻灯片 |
[20:18] | with the proper slides | 重新开始这个讲座 |
[20:20] | at 0800 tomorrow. | 明天8点 |
[20:22] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[20:27] | Remember, son | 记住了 年轻人 |
[20:29] | a good soldier always checks the chamber. | 一个好士兵会经常检查自己的卧室的 |
[20:36] | Okay, this is going to sting. | 你会感觉刺痛的 |
[20:40] | What is with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[20:42] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[20:44] | Usually you scream like a stuck pig | 通常我给你上药的时候 |
[20:46] | when I put this stuff on. | 你都会叫得跟被卡住的小猪似的 |
[20:48] | You’ve been such a zombie lately. | 你最近跟僵尸似的 |
[20:50] | It feels worse on the inside than it does on my knee. | 我的内心比我的膝盖更难受 |
[20:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说啥呢 |
[20:55] | Mom, I can’t stop feeling bad about what I did to Kevin. | 妈妈 我一直对我打了Kevin很自责 |
[20:59] | I feel like I have a monster inside of me. | 我感觉我的内心有个魔鬼 |
[21:04] | Oh, for crying out loud, Malcolm | 噢 老天爷啊 Malcolm |
[21:06] | that’s no monster. | 那儿没有魔鬼 |
[21:08] | That’s your conscience. | 那是你的良心 |
[21:10] | You should be thankful God gave you one. | 你应该感谢上帝给了你良心 |
[21:12] | Yeah. It feels great. | 这种感觉很棒 |
[21:14] | I’m serious. | 我说认真的 |
[21:15] | It’s a gift. | 这是上天赐给你的礼物 |
[21:17] | And you know what most people do with theirs? | 你知道大多数人是怎么对待自己的良心么 |
[21:19] | They keep them in the closet | 他们把良心放在柜子里 |
[21:20] | and bring them out | 只在他们觉得良心发现的时候 |
[21:20] | only when they think he’s coming to visit. | 才把它释放出来 |
[21:22] | You’re not like that. | 你不是这样的 |
[21:25] | Good for you. | 这样挺好的 |
[21:26] | But I can’t stop thinking about it. | 可是我还是控制不住去想 |
[21:29] | Ow! | 噢 |
[21:31] | Were you thinking about it just then? | 你刚刚想了么 |
[21:32] | No! | 没有 |
[21:33] | See? I promise | 瞧 我向你保证 |
[21:35] | you will feel bad about Kevin | 只有你应该想起Kevin的时候 |
[21:36] | only as long as you’re supposed to. | 你才会自责 |
[21:38] | Now, go to bed. | 现在去睡觉 |
[21:42] | You’re a nice boy, Malcolm | 你是个好孩子 Malcolm |
[21:43] | and I’ll kick the conniption | 如果任何人说你不好 |
[21:44] | out of anybody who says you aren’t | 我都会让他们打消这个念头 |
[21:47] | including that little voice in your head. | 包括你头脑里的声音 |
[21:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:51] | Good night, Mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[21:52] | Good night, sweetie. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[21:54] | Night, Dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[21:55] | Good night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |