时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Pass the chips, please. | 麻烦把薯条给我 |
[00:07] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[00:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[00:12] | Wow, that was a really great move. | 哇 刚才那招不错 |
[00:14] | My head just went flying. | 我的头被打飞了 |
[00:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[00:17] | I told you boys these games are too violent. | 我说过的 这些游戏太暴力了 |
[00:21] | Here, watch something wholesome. | 来 看点健康的吧 |
[00:23] | *The sun is a mass of incandescent gas* | *太阳就是一巨大的炽热气体* |
[00:27] | *A gigantic nuclear furnace* | *一个巨大的核炉* |
[00:29] | *Where hydrogen is built…* | *氢就在那儿产生的* |
[00:32] | Give me more chips! | 再给我点薯片 |
[00:34] | Get your own, doofus! | 自己拿 蠢货 |
[00:35] | Shut up! I’m watching! | 闭嘴 我正在看 |
[00:37] | You shut up! I want more chips! | 你闭嘴 再来点薯片 |
[00:38] | Here! | 给你 |
[01:21] | $90 for a toy? | 一个玩具要90美元 |
[01:22] | It’s not a toy. It’s a robotics kit. | 它不是玩具 是机器人套件 |
[01:25] | You build a little mechanical rover. | 你会造一个机械工作站 |
[01:27] | It teaches you about electronics and engineering. | 它会教你电子工程 |
[01:29] | Does it teach you to pick up your socks? | 它会教你捡袜子吗 |
[01:31] | Cause that I’ll be interested in. | 那是我比较感兴趣的 |
[01:32] | Sorry,son,robots are evil | 对不起 儿子 机器人太邪恶了 |
[01:35] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:36] | Westworld, Terminator | 西部世界 终结者 |
[01:37] | the creepy maid from TheJetsons… | 来自<摩登家庭>的怪异女佣 |
[01:39] | How much scientific proof do you need? | 还需要更多的证据么 |
[01:41] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:42] | Malcolm, no! | Malcolm 不行 |
[01:43] | Look If you want this thing so badly | 如果你这么想要 |
[01:45] | pay for it with your own money. | 请自己买单 |
[01:46] | You’re gonna start babysitting next week. | 你下周就去兼职当保姆了 |
[01:48] | Just save up. | 开始存钱吧 |
[01:49] | I don’t even know what they are gonna pay me. | 我都不知道他们会付我多少 |
[01:50] | I’ll tell you what they’ll pay you. | 我来告诉你 他们会付给你 |
[01:51] | What all jobs pay– less than you’re worth | 所有工作给你的那么多 比你值得少 |
[01:53] | and just enough to keep you crawling back for more. | 但又足以让你滚回去乞求更多 |
[01:56] | Now go on. It’s bedtime. | 睡觉时间到了 |
[01:57] | That’s the way discussions go down in this family. | 那就是讨论在这个家庭结束的方式 |
[02:01] | I tell them my needs and they say no. | 我说出我的需要 然后他们拒绝 |
[02:03] | Then Dad reveals another cartoon character | 然后老爸就说到另外一个他害怕的 |
[02:04] | he’s afraid of. | 卡通角色 |
[02:09] | Hey, how much time do you think we have? | 你觉得我们有多少时间 |
[02:12] | Not long enough for that look. | 从那个表情看来 不够 |
[02:15] | You butt-wipe, that’s my toothbrush. | 白痴 那是我的牙刷 |
[02:17] | So use mine. | 那用我的吧 |
[02:18] | You can’t just take someone’s toothbrush. | 你不能随便乱用别人的牙刷 |
[02:20] | Give me that. | 把它给我 |
[02:21] | Fine. | 好的 |
[02:23] | Oops. | 额 |
[02:32] | Hal Hal… | |
[02:33] | that is the third bug I’ve seen today. | 这是我今天看到的第三只虫了 |
[02:35] | You have got to call the exterminator! | 你必须打给除虫公司了 |
[02:37] | What, and miss out on watching you hunt? | 然后呢 错过看你杀虫了么 |
[02:40] | You’re like a sexy, bug-killing panther. | 你像一只性感的 会杀虫的美洲豹 |
[02:45] | Malcolm, stop! | 停 Malcolm |
[02:50] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[02:52] | Bedtime was 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟之前就该睡觉了 |
[02:54] | Go to bed! | 去睡觉 |
[02:55] | Go to bed! | 快去睡觉 |
[02:58] | Bed! | 上床 |
[03:02] | Hal, bring the spray! | Hal 把灭虫剂给我拿来 |
[03:06] | I haven’t rinsed yet. | 我还没洗漱呢 |
[03:07] | Only boys who behave themselves get to rinse. | 表现得好的孩子才能洗漱 |
[03:10] | Honestly, every night we go through this! | 老实说 我们每晚都要这样吗 |
[03:12] | Mom, can I have a story? | 妈咪 能给我讲故事吗 |
[03:14] | Once upon a time there was a little boy | 从前有个小男孩 |
[03:15] | who made his mother so crazy | 他把她妈妈快要弄疯了 |
[03:17] | she decided to sell him to the circus. | 她妈咪决定把他卖给马戏团 |
[03:18] | An evil circus? | 邪恶马戏团吗 |
[03:20] | No, a nice one with monkeys. | 不 和谐的有猴子的 |
[03:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:22] | Ah, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 额 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[03:24] | I think I see where they’re coming from. | 我想我看见它们从哪来了 |
[03:26] | Ah, you cannot hide. | 你藏不住的 |
[03:29] | Aw… | 哇哦 |
[03:31] | Aw! | 哇哦 |
[03:47] | Okay, come on, boys. | 好吧 来吧孩子们 |
[03:48] | We’re all camping out in the den tonight. | 我们今晚就在洞穴露营 |
[03:51] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[03:52] | Hey, Francis, aren’t you going to open up | Francis 难道你不打开吗 |
[03:54] | your mom’s care package? | 你妈的爱心包裹 |
[03:55] | Give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[03:55] | I’m still savoring this. | 我正在欣赏这个 |
[03:57] | I swiped Commandant Spangler’s master key. | 我偷了Spangler长官的万能钥匙 |
[04:00] | It opens every door in the academy, Stanley. | Stanley 它能打开学院的每一扇门 |
[04:03] | Every door. | 每一扇门 |
[04:05] | You know I think it’s cookies. | 我想应该是曲奇 |
[04:06] | Who cares? | 不关心 |
[04:08] | I’m about to expose | 我快要曝光了 |
[04:09] | every secret sin this place conceals | 这个地方在刺眼的阳光下 |
[04:11] | to the harsh light of day. | 隐藏的每个邪恶的秘密 |
[04:12] | So, can I open it? | 我能打开它吗 |
[04:14] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[04:19] | What’d my mom send me? | 我妈妈会送我什么呢 |
[04:22] | Bug-infested cookies. | 有虫的曲奇 |
[04:24] | As usual, a mixed message. | 像往常一样 信息量略大啊 |
[04:31] | And this is the living room. | 这就是客厅了 |
[04:34] | This is the biggest, nicest house I’ve ever seen! | 这是我见过的最大最漂亮的屋子 |
[04:38] | Wow! | 哇 |
[04:41] | Pomocanthus imperator. | 帝王神仙鱼 |
[04:44] | We call him Barney. | 我们都叫他Barney |
[04:45] | Malcolm Malcolm? | |
[04:46] | We saved you some dinner. | 我们给你留了晚饭 |
[04:48] | Dinner? Me? Saved? | 晚饭 给我 留的 |
[04:50] | Dinner? | 晚饭 |
[04:51] | We weren’t sure which you liked better | 我们不确定你更喜欢哪个 |
[04:53] | turkey or roast beef, so we fixed you a platter. | 火鸡或烤牛肉 因此我们给你做成了拼盘 |
[04:56] | Platter?! | 拼盘 |
[04:58] | Okay, kids, what time is it? | 好吧 孩子们 几点了 |
[05:00] | – Bedtime! – Bedtime! | – 睡觉时间 – 睡觉时间 |
[05:02] | I’ll race you! | 我要和你比赛 |
[05:03] | They’re going to bed? | 他们要去睡觉了吗 |
[05:04] | So you’re just paying me | 所以你只付我 |
[05:05] | to hang out here for three hours? | 在这儿待3小时 |
[05:07] | Well, maybe three and a half. | 恩 可能是3个半小时 |
[05:08] | We’ll round up to four, of course. | 我们当然会算4个小时 |
[05:12] | Come on, there’s got to be a catch! | 这肯定有什么隐情 |
[05:14] | Oh, and Malcolm, you can’t watch television… | Malcolm 你不能看电视 |
[05:17] | unless you turn on the satellite first. | 除非你先把卫星打开 |
[05:18] | Otherwise, all you’ll get is pornography. | 否则 你看到的全是A片 |
[05:23] | It’s weird… | 太奇怪了 |
[05:25] | I think I’m having a spasm. | 我觉得我抽筋了 |
[05:27] | The muscles in my face keep pulling on my mouth. | 我脸上的肌肉不停的在拉扯我的嘴 |
[05:29] | Oh, I think I’m happy! | 我认为我很高兴 |
[05:33] | I just don’t understand | 我只是不理解 |
[05:34] | how it got so bad so fast. | 它是腐坏的如此快 |
[05:35] | Well, it’s been pretty hot this year. | 今年天气非常炎热 |
[05:37] | That’s part of it, but, uh… | 那是一部分原因 但是 |
[05:38] | mostly it’s that giant pile of candy wrappers | 主要是因为您地下室里的 |
[05:41] | and half-eaten cereal boxes | 那一大叠糖果纸 |
[05:42] | you have in your crawl space. | 和吃了半盒的玉米片 |
[05:44] | It’s like there’s some kind of creepy hobo | 就像有一些恐怖的流浪汉们 |
[05:46] | living down there. | 住在下面一样 |
[05:53] | Whoa… | 哇哦 |
[05:55] | there really is a lost bomb shelter. | 这里确实有废弃的防空洞 |
[05:57] | Wow, this is almost as exciting | 这里就那些有折叠椅的屋子 |
[06:00] | as that room full of folding chairs. | 一样刺激啊 |
[06:03] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们出去吧 |
[06:05] | Aw, come on, Francis. | 来吧 Francis |
[06:07] | Don’t you want to explore? | 你不想去探险吗 |
[06:08] | We might find the abandoned furnace room | 我们或许能发现废弃的炉子间 |
[06:11] | with the old Civil War amputorium. | 里面藏有内战战俘实验室 |
[06:12] | I didn’t want to say this before | 我之前本不想说 |
[06:14] | but you’ve confirmed it– | 但是你也确认了 |
[06:16] | Marlin Academy is the most boring place on earth. | 马林学院是世界上最无聊的地方 |
[06:19] | We’re not going to find anything interesting. | 我们不可能发现有趣的事情 |
[06:26] | I take that back. | 那话收回 |
[06:28] | Look, the circus! | 看 马戏团 |
[06:29] | The circus is at our house! | 马戏团居然在我们家里 |
[06:33] | Say good-bye for a few days, boys. We’re moving out. | 孩子们 说再见吧 我们要搬出去 |
[06:37] | This is humiliating. | 这太伤自尊了 |
[06:38] | Why can’t we just stay at a nice hotel? | 为什么我们不能待在舒适的宾馆 |
[06:39] | Because we’re giving all our money | 因为我们已经把我们所有的钱 |
[06:40] | to the exterminators | 给了除虫公司 |
[06:41] | so they can stay in nice hotels. | 所以他们能住在舒适的宾馆 |
[06:46] | Craig Craig… | |
[06:48] | thank you so much for lending us your trailer. | 谢谢你借给我们房车 |
[06:51] | Oh, I’m just glad someone’s finally | 我很高兴某人终于 |
[06:52] | getting some use out of it. | 派上用场了 |
[06:53] | I bought it 1 5 years ago to take on my honeymoon. | 15年前我为了蜜月旅行买了它 |
[06:56] | You were married? | 你结婚了啊 |
[06:57] | No, I live on hope. | 没有 怀抱希望 |
[06:58] | Well… | 好吧 |
[07:00] | thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[07:01] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:11] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[07:25] | Aw, this is cozy! | 这太舒适了 |
[07:26] | It’s 1 50 degrees in here! | 这里起码有150度 |
[07:28] | My butt is sweating. | 我的屁股都在流汗了 |
[07:29] | Ah, it just needs to air out a little. | 它只需要透点气 |
[07:31] | The trailer! | 房车 |
[07:34] | Come on, let’s make the best of this. | 来吧 我们把它利用起来 |
[07:36] | I’m going to go baby-sit. | 我要去看小孩了 |
[07:37] | It’s still early. | 还早吧 |
[07:39] | They don’t mind. | 他们不会介意的 |
[07:39] | They paying you okay? | 他们付你的钱合理吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:42] | It’s okay. | 还好 |
[07:45] | I can’t believe how much these people are paying me! | 我简直不敢相信我赚了这么多 |
[07:48] | I did the math… | 我算了下 |
[07:49] | I’m actually making more an hour than Mom does. | 我每个小时赚的比我妈还多 |
[07:56] | I got to stop doing this. | 我不要做这个了 |
[07:57] | It’s creepy, right? | 太怪异了 不是吗 |
[08:00] | Lester ”Lester.” | |
[08:03] | Looks like he was the janitor. | 貌似他是门卫啊 |
[08:05] | How long you think he’s been down here? | 你认为他在下面多久了 |
[08:11] | I’d say May of’85. | 我说是85年的5月 |
[08:13] | You can tell that by tasting? | 你尝出来的 |
[08:15] | No, the date on the newspaper. | 不是 是报纸上的日期 |
[08:17] | Then why did you lick him? | 为什么你要舔一下他 |
[08:18] | How often do you get to taste a mummy? | 尝到一个木乃伊可不多见 |
[08:23] | We should tell someone about him. | 我们应该把他上报一下 |
[08:24] | Uh, no, you can’t do that. | 不 你不能那样做 |
[08:25] | Commandant will know you took the key | 长官会知道我们拿了钥匙 |
[08:27] | and he’ll punish you | 他会惩罚你的 |
[08:28] | and then he’ll punish me | 然后他也会惩罚我 |
[08:30] | and I’m going to have to punish you. | 那样 我就要惩罚你了 |
[08:32] | Yeah, but don’t you think that’s kind of sad? | 但是这太惨了 |
[08:34] | I mean, Lester’s family will never know what happened to him. | 他的家人不知道发生了什么 |
[08:37] | They probably still set a place for him on holidays. | 他们也许在度假时还留个房间给他 |
[08:39] | Yeah, well,judging by the empty scotch bottles | 好吧 从空酒瓶 |
[08:42] | and German dungeon porn, I don’t think so. | 和德国地牢情色片判断 我不这么认为 |
[08:46] | Damn. Beta. | 尼玛 测试版 |
[08:56] | And you made fun of me | 你在我买这件网格内衣的时候 |
[08:57] | when I bought this mesh underwear. | 取笑我 |
[09:00] | Who looks like an idiot now? | 谁现在看起来像个白痴 |
[09:02] | I stand corrected. | 我坚持我正确 |
[09:05] | Close the door. Were you raised | 关上门 你是在 |
[09:06] | in a barn? | 一个谷仓长大的吗 |
[09:07] | But it’s cooler outside. | 但是外面要凉快点 |
[09:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:30] | Will you please | 麻烦你 |
[09:32] | make up your mind? | 理智点好么 |
[09:33] | There’s no need for that kind of tone. | 不需要用那种语气 |
[09:35] | It wasn’t a tone. | 那不是一种语气 |
[09:37] | There it is again. | 看 又来了 |
[09:38] | Look, Hal, it’s hot. | Hal 太热了 |
[09:40] | We’re all cranky. | 我们都太暴躁了 |
[09:41] | Will you please just drop it? | 你能不能别说了 |
[09:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:47] | I think you should apologize. | 我认为你应该道歉 |
[09:48] | You know I didn’t hear you apologizing to me | 当你把简易卫生间里储存的水全部用光了 |
[09:50] | when you used up all the liquid in the chemical toilet. | 我没听到你向我道歉 |
[09:52] | Well, we have your taco casserole | 恩 还不是因为你做的 |
[09:54] | to thank for that, don’t we? | 那个墨西哥卷饼啊 |
[09:56] | Boys, will you step outside for second? | 孩子们 你们出去下好吗 |
[09:59] | Your father and I need a little privacy. | 你们爸爸和我需要单独待会儿 |
[10:05] | Look, I didn’t want to say anything in front of the boys | 看 我不想在孩子们面前说什么 |
[10:08] | but you are behaving like a giant ass! | 但你表现得像个大混蛋 |
[10:10] | Oh, really? | 哦 是吗 |
[10:12] | Well, as long as we’re on the subject of giant asses… | 既然我们讨论到了大屁股这个话题 |
[10:15] | I’m ready to go. | 我准备走了 |
[10:17] | Hey, you want to see something? | 想看点有趣的东西么 |
[10:18] | That’s okay; I don’t want to break it. | 不用了 我不想破坏气氛 |
[10:20] | Ah, don’t be silly. | 哦 不要傻了 |
[10:21] | Come, take a look. | 来吧 看一下 |
[10:25] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[10:27] | That’s a spiral galaxy. | 那是一个螺旋星云 |
[10:29] | These people are amazing. | 这些人太棒了 |
[10:31] | They’re rich, they’re smart, they’re polite… | 他们很有钱 很聪明 很有礼貌 |
[10:34] | What are they going to do next, give me a million dollars? | 他们接下来会做什么呢 给我100万美元吗 |
[10:37] | Malcolm, do you want a million dollars? | Malcolm 你想要100万美元吗 |
[10:38] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:40] | I said, do you want a sandwich to take home? | 我说你想带一个三明治回家吗 |
[10:43] | Oh. Close enough. | 哦 接近了 |
[10:46] | I only asked out your sister | 我约你妹妹出来 |
[10:47] | because you said you weren’t interested! | 因为你说你对我不感兴趣 |
[10:49] | And I was thinking of you the whole time! | 我全程都在想着你 |
[10:51] | Aw, don’t give me that! | 少来了 |
[10:52] | I saw the charm bracelet! | 我看见你送她的魔力手镯了 |
[10:54] | This isn’t even mine! | 这都不是我的 |
[10:55] | What, are you insane? | 你是 疯了么 |
[10:58] | You’re throwing out stuff that’s not even mine! | 你在扔甚至不属于我的东西 |
[11:03] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[11:05] | Hey, this is a private conversation, buster! | 老兄 这是私人对话 |
[11:08] | Huh? | 好么 |
[11:11] | Oh, yeah, like you’ve never seen this before! | 是的 就像你从来没见过这些一样 |
[11:13] | My mistake. | 我的错 |
[11:16] | I’m on the next street over. | 我在另一条街上 |
[11:23] | You were right about Lester. | 关于Lester 你是对的 |
[11:24] | I checked him out– no wife, no kids. | 我调查了下他 没有妻子 没有小孩 |
[11:27] | Poor guy didn’t have a friend in the world. | 可怜的家伙在世上连个朋友也没有 |
[11:35] | Here you go, Lester buddy. | Lester 该你了 |
[11:36] | Did you tell anyone about this place? | 你告诉其他人这个地方了么 |
[11:38] | No. | 没有 |
[11:40] | Huh. | 恩 |
[11:41] | Must’ve been me, then. | 那就是我了 |
[11:42] | All right, that’s enough! | 好吧 够了 |
[11:45] | Party’s over! | 聚会结束了 |
[11:47] | Don’t you guys have any respect for the dead? | 你们对死者没有点尊重么 |
[11:49] | You took his wallet. | 你拿走了他的钱包 |
[11:50] | Lester would’ve wanted me to have his I.D. | Lester会让我拿着他的身份证的 |
[11:52] | But that’s not the point. | 但那不是重点 |
[11:54] | This man was not just an alcoholic pervert janitor. | 这个人不仅仅是一个酗酒的变态门卫 |
[11:58] | He was one of us! | 他是我们中的一员 |
[12:00] | He hated the Commandant as much as we do. | 他和我们一样都恨长官 |
[12:03] | He was filled with impudent rage, like we are. | 他被无限的愤怒所包裹 我们也是 |
[12:05] | This man | 这个人 |
[12:07] | was a hero | 是一个英雄 |
[12:09] | and heroes do not rot alone | 英雄不该在地下室里 |
[12:11] | in basements. | 独自腐朽 |
[12:13] | They’re immortalized in song. | 他们在歌曲里永恒 |
[12:16] | They are sent off to Valhalla in flaming ships! | 他们坐着火葬的小船去Valhalla |
[12:19] | They are not put | 他们不会戴 |
[12:20] | in beer hats or used as photo props | 啤酒帽或用作拍摄道具 |
[12:24] | or given fake moustaches. | 被戴上假胡子 |
[12:27] | Oh, man… | 哦 老兄 |
[12:31] | Oh… | 哦 |
[12:32] | That wasn’t fake. | 那不是假的 |
[12:34] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[12:36] | What do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[12:37] | Go for the spare. | 请求宽恕 |
[13:19] | Francis, I’m sorry I’m calling you so late. | Francis 不好意思这么晚打给你 |
[13:21] | I had to talk to someone. | 我需要和人谈谈 |
[13:23] | Hey, no problem. What’s going on? | 没问题 怎么了 |
[13:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:27] | Do you ever feel | 你曾经有没觉得 |
[13:28] | like you don’t really belong in a family? | 你不属于这个家庭 |
[13:30] | Dude, I’m in military school. | 兄弟 我在军事学校 |
[13:31] | I think that question’s | 我认为那个问题的答案 |
[13:33] | been answered. | 不言而喻 |
[13:34] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:35] | This is good. | 这样很好 |
[13:37] | At least someone else in the family is normal. | 至少这个家里还有人是正常的 |
[13:39] | Hey, listen, while I got you… | 听着 既然你打来了 |
[13:40] | you’re in school with all those science brains. | 你和那些天才少年一起的 |
[13:43] | How would you reattach a head | 你会怎样重新把一个头接到 |
[13:44] | to a dead body? | 一个死人身上 |
[13:54] | Keep it down! | 小声点 |
[13:55] | Huh? | 啊 |
[13:56] | Don’t talk to your mother like that. | 不要跟她那样说话 |
[13:57] | Would you go sit in the corner? | 你要到角落坐下吗 |
[13:59] | There are no corners! | 这儿没有角落 |
[14:03] | You ready to make up? | 你准备和好了吗 |
[14:06] | No. | 没有 |
[14:07] | Me, neither. | 我也没有 |
[14:13] | Oh, hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[14:14] | I barely see you anymore. | 很少见到你了 |
[14:16] | That baby-sitting has turned into a full-time job. | 保姆工作已经变成全职的工作了 |
[14:20] | Well, sometimes I just go over there to hang out | 我有时就是过去待着 |
[14:22] | and watch TV… | 看电视 |
[14:24] | live in a house… | 住在房子里 |
[14:28] | Dad, does this seem okay to you? | 爸爸 情况不妙啊 |
[14:30] | Gosh, no. Your mother and I have never fought | 天啦 是啊 你妈妈和我从没吵 |
[14:33] | for this long before. | 这么久了 |
[14:34] | It’s been days, and we still haven’t made up. | 有好些天了 我们始终没和好 |
[14:36] | I don’t even know what the problem is. | 我都不知道问题在哪儿 |
[14:38] | Something’s missing. | 有些东西变了 |
[14:41] | Boy… | 孩子 |
[14:43] | look at that sky, Malcolm. | Malcolm 看那片天空 |
[14:45] | Just think | 只是想着 |
[14:47] | somewhere out there in all those stars and planets | 在那些有星星和星球的地方 |
[14:53] | there might be at this very moment | 在这个特殊时刻 |
[14:56] | a space dad who just got kicked out | 一个宇宙爸爸刚刚被赶出 |
[14:59] | of his space trailer | 他的太空房车 |
[15:01] | who is looking down at us. | 俯身看着我们 |
[15:03] | Or would it be up at us? | 还是仰头看着呢 |
[15:07] | Or maybe sideways? | 还是侧身看着呢 |
[15:09] | Trust me, Dad. | 爸爸 相信我 |
[15:10] | They’re all looking down on us. | 他们都在鄙视我们 |
[15:14] | The matinee gets out at 4:00 | 日场演出是在4点 |
[15:15] | so we should be back before dinner. | 因此我们应在晚饭前回来 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:18] | What do you want me | 你想要我 |
[15:19] | to feed the kids for lunch? | 给孩子们午饭吃什么呢 |
[15:21] | Whatever you want. We trust you. | 随便你 我们信任你 |
[15:22] | They trust me. | 他们信任我 |
[15:25] | People like this trust me. | 这样的人信任我 |
[15:26] | I obviously have to say something nice back to them. | 很明显 我需要说点好话回敬他们 |
[15:29] | This is why my family sucks. | 这就是我的家人烂透了的地方 |
[15:31] | I have no training in this. | 我没受过这方面的训练 |
[15:33] | This job… | 这个工作 |
[15:36] | me… like. | 我 喜欢 |
[15:39] | We’re thrilled to have found you, Malcolm. | Malcolm 我们非常惊喜找到了你 |
[15:41] | The kids love you. | 小孩们都喜欢你 |
[15:42] | You’re great to have around. | 有你在 非常好 |
[15:44] | You’ve really become one of the family. | 你已经成了我们家里的一员 |
[15:51] | I may not have been switched at birth | 我可能在出生的时候没有被掉包 |
[15:53] | but I should have been. | 但我应该被 |
[15:54] | I love these people. | 我爱这些人 |
[16:46] | Okay, come on. | 好 来吧 |
[16:52] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:57] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:59] | Well… | 那个 |
[17:01] | let’s see what our little friend did today. | 来看下我们的小朋友做了些什么 |
[17:45] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[17:46] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[17:48] | I’d never hurt Barney. | 我不会伤害Barney的 |
[17:49] | He’s part of the family. | 他是家里的一员 |
[17:50] | Just like I’m part of the family, right? | 就像我也是家里的一员 对吗 |
[17:52] | And since a big part of this family | 既然这个家庭的一大部分人 |
[17:54] | is being such a huge phony | 如此的虚假 |
[17:55] | and launching secret investigations | 喜欢相互之间 |
[17:57] | against each other | 秘密调查 |
[17:58] | I thought I’d join in. | 我觉得我也要加入 |
[17:59] | Personal computers are great. | 个人电脑台太棒了 |
[18:02] | You can file tax returns, medical records | 你可以查退税和医疗记录 |
[18:05] | embarrassing private E-mail… | 令人尴尬的私人邮件 |
[18:06] | A little security tip, though. | 安全小提示 |
[18:08] | Never use your birthdate | 永远不要用你的生日 |
[18:10] | as your password. | 做你的密码 |
[18:12] | And hiding things in a fake salt can? | 把东西藏在一个假盐罐里 |
[18:14] | That’s just silly. | 那样太傻了 |
[18:17] | I don’t know who Melissa is | 我都不知道Melissa是谁 |
[18:18] | but she sure wears a lot of lipstick. | 但她肯定涂了很多口红 |
[18:20] | Anyway, I think I hear you guys | 无论如何 貌似我听到 |
[18:22] | pulling up in the driveway | 你们在倒车了 |
[18:24] | so let’s just leave it at this: | 那就这样吧 |
[18:25] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[18:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:32] | Who’s Melissa? | 谁是Melissa |
[18:39] | Hi, son. Didn’t hear you drive up. | 儿子 没听到车声呢 |
[18:41] | I decided to walk. | 我决定走路 |
[18:43] | So, how’s the job going? | 工作怎样呢 |
[18:45] | They were jerks, so I quit. | 他们都是混蛋 所以我辞职了 |
[18:47] | Well, that’s pretty much what work is. | 恩 工作就是那样的 |
[18:49] | Welcome to the club. | 欢迎入会 |
[18:51] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[18:53] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[18:54] | I’m really sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[18:55] | What? About quitting? | 什么 关于辞职吗 |
[18:57] | Nah… | 没事 |
[18:58] | no big deal, especially for you. | 没什么 尤其是对你 |
[19:00] | Malcolm, you should set your sights | Malcolm 你应该尽量把你的眼光 |
[19:02] | as high as you can. | 放远一点 |
[19:03] | If anyone in this family has a shot at greatness | 如果要说这个家里优秀的人 |
[19:05] | it’s you. | 一定是你 |
[19:07] | Just, uh… do me a favor, huh? | 只要 帮我一个忙 |
[19:09] | Look after your brothers? | 照看好你的弟弟们 |
[19:10] | Okay, wait, wait. | 好吧 等等 等等 |
[19:12] | You mean everything you just said, right? | 你刚才说的都是认真的吗 |
[19:14] | Why would I say something I didn’t mean? | 为什么我会不认真呢 |
[19:16] | See? That’s what I’m talking about. | 看吧 那正是我要说的 |
[19:18] | This family may be rude, loud and gross | 这个家可能会粗鲁 吵杂 恶心 |
[19:21] | and have no shame whatsoever… | 可能没有节操 |
[19:23] | Anyway, with them | 无论如何 |
[19:25] | you know where you stand | 你知道你的定位 |
[19:27] | and when I have a problem, they’re always there. | 当我遇到问题了 他们总在那里 |
[19:30] | Oh, my Lord. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[19:31] | Sex! | 性 |
[19:38] | Things didn’t work out so bad. | 事情也许并没这么坏 |
[19:40] | I made enough money to get my robotics kit. | 我已经挣到足够的钱可以买机器人套件了 |
[19:44] | Or maybe I should do something nice for my family. | 或许我应该为我的家人做点好事 |
[19:46] | Take them to dinner… | 请他们吃晚餐 |
[19:48] | treat them to a movie… | 请他们看电影 |
[19:51] | Naw, then I couldn’t do this. | 恩 但是那样我就不能这么做了 |
[19:53] | If you don’t change your underwear | 如果你不换你的内衣 |
[19:55] | this is exactly what happens. | 这就是要发生的 |
[19:56] | Like the ancient civilizations before us | 像先人一样 我们将这位高贵的人 |
[19:59] | we send off this noble man with the riches he had in life | 和他生命中的财富一同送走 |
[20:01] | so he may enjoy them in the afterlife. | 让他在死后可以享用 |
[20:10] | Farewell, noble Lester. | 一路走好 伟大的Lester |
[20:17] | It’s burning really fast. | 这个烧得真快 |
[20:20] | How much gas did you use? | 你用了多少油 |
[20:22] | Half a can. | 半罐 |
[20:25] | Where’d you put the can? | 你把罐子放哪儿了 |
[20:29] | Oh… | 噢 |
[20:31] | Look. | 看 |
[20:32] | It’s heading toward the boathouse. | 它正向船屋冲去 |
[20:39] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:41] | Run? | 跑 |
[20:43] | Yeah. I’d run. | 是的 必须跑路 |
[20:56] | I figured it out. | 我终于明白了 |
[20:57] | Hal, you okay? | Hal 你还好吧 |
[21:00] | Whenever we’d fight, you’d yell, then I’d yell | 无论我们怎么吵 你会叫 我也会叫 |
[21:03] | but then we would… you know? | 但是然后我们应该 你懂的 |
[21:05] | Well, you see, we haven’t had a chance to… | 你看 我们都没有一个机会去 |
[21:07] | because we’re in that trailer with kids… | 因为我们和孩子们住在房车里 |
[21:09] | Oh, my God, Hal, you’re right. | 哦 天啦 Hal 你是对的 |
[21:12] | What are we going to do? | 接下来我们要做什么呢 |
[21:13] | We’ve got the kids… | 小孩在这儿 |
[21:14] | I’ve got it all figured out. | 我想到办法了 |