时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Squeeze in. | 靠近点 |
[00:02] | Little closer together. | 再近些 |
[00:03] | Chins up like baby birds. | 像小鸟一样抬起头来 |
[00:06] | – Move. – Shut up. | – 走开 – 闭嘴 |
[00:07] | Stop touching me. | 别碰我 |
[00:08] | I’m not touching you. I was clipping on my tie. | 我没碰你 我在整理领带 |
[00:10] | While touching me. | 边整理边碰我 |
[00:11] | Stop it! | 行了 |
[00:12] | Why do we have to do this? | 为什么我们要来 |
[00:13] | Because we don’t have a single picture of us all together. | 我们还没照过全家福 |
[00:15] | That’s ridiculous. We’re a family. | 那太荒谬了 咱们是一家人 |
[00:17] | We should have a family portrait. | 我们应该有全家福的 |
[00:18] | Well, Francis isn’t here. | Francis没来 |
[00:20] | I’m not going to cough up $200 bucks to fly him in | 我才不要花200块把他弄到这儿来 |
[00:22] | for one silly picture. | 就为了拍这傻照片 |
[00:24] | Where’s Dewey? | Dewey哪去了 |
[00:26] | Dewey, get out of there. | Dewey 过来 |
[00:27] | That’s not your family. | 那些不是你家人 |
[00:29] | You sure you want autumn leaves as a backdrop? | 你确定想以秋叶为背景吗 |
[00:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:32] | You didn’t even look at happy windmills. | 你都没看过开心风车的 |
[00:34] | It’s more colorful. | 更多姿多彩点 |
[00:37] | Space shuttle. | 还有航天飞机 |
[00:38] | Next. | 下一组 |
[00:42] | I have a coupon for one eight-by-ten | 我有拍摄一张八乘十规格和两张 |
[00:44] | and two wallet-size | 钱包大小的照相优惠券 |
[00:45] | for $9.99 and that’s what I want. | 只要九块九毛九 |
[00:47] | I don’t want the Golden Moments collection. | 我不要黄金时刻系列 |
[00:48] | I don’t want the Family and Friends collection. | 和家庭与玩伴系列 |
[00:50] | I don’t want the Lifetime of Love. | 也不要今生之爱系列 |
[00:51] | I want one eight-by-ten and two wallet-size for $9.99. | 九块九毛九拍一张八乘以十和两张钱包大小的相片 |
[00:56] | Fine. We have an installment plan | 好 需要帮助的话 |
[00:58] | if that would help. | 我们还可以分期付款 |
[00:59] | I brought a picture of Francis. | 我把Francis的照片带来了 |
[01:01] | He’s going to be in the portrait. | 他也能上镜头 |
[01:02] | Cool. I’ll hold it. | 好极了 我来举着 |
[01:03] | No, I’m going to hold it. | 不 我来举 |
[01:04] | – Let go. – Come on. | – 松手 – 拜托 |
[01:06] | Dewey, pants on, mister. | Dewey把裤子穿好 先生 |
[01:09] | I’m sorry.but this coupon is expired. | 抱歉 这张优惠券过期了 |
[01:11] | – What? – It’s expired | – 你说什么 – 它过期了 |
[01:12] | What you want will run you $39.50. | 您要支付的是三十九块五 |
[01:14] | Ooh, lonely beach. | 哇 孤寂的沙滩 |
[01:16] | – We are that kind of lonely beach family, right? – Hal | – 我们是那种会喜欢寂寞沙滩的家庭 是吧 – Hal |
[01:18] | For another $5.00 | 再多出五块钱 |
[01:19] | you can have the Instant Memory set. | 可以拍摄即时回忆背景 |
[01:21] | That comes with double exposure silhouettes for the grandparents. | 可以为爷爷奶奶拍摄双重曝光剪影 |
[01:23] | Look, could you please do what I’m asking you to… | 听着 能不能就照我说的做 |
[01:26] | – I’m older! – It was my idea! | – 我是哥哥 – 是我想出的主意 |
[01:32] | That is it! | 够了 |
[01:34] | Get up! | 起来 |
[01:36] | Get back! | 过来 |
[01:37] | Come here! | 快过来 |
[01:38] | Go there! | 去那里 |
[01:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:40] | We are going to take this picture | 我们要拍照了 |
[01:41] | and it’s going to be good. | 这是个好事 |
[01:43] | And that means no faces | 我们不要搞怪 |
[01:45] | no tongues, no crossed eyes | 不多嘴 不斗鸡眼 |
[01:47] | no bunny ears. | 也不要兔耳朵 |
[01:48] | We are going to smile. | 我们要微笑 |
[01:49] | We are going to look good. | 一定要看起来美美的 |
[01:50] | It is going to cost us $9.99. | 这只会花九块九毛九 |
[01:52] | And all of this is going to happen | 我数到三 |
[01:53] | by the time I count to three. | 就开始照了 |
[01:56] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:40] | Hello. | 喂 |
[02:44] | Hello. | 喂 |
[02:47] | Listen, pervert, this is the third time you’ve called | 听着变态 这是你第三次打来了 |
[02:49] | and I have just about had it with… | 我刚才差点 |
[02:51] | Is Malcolm… there? | Malcolm在吗 |
[02:53] | Oh, hi, Stevie. | 噢 是你啊Stevie |
[02:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:57] | Uh, Malcolm, phone. | Malcolm 你的电话 |
[02:58] | Hey, Stevie. | 嗨 Stevie |
[03:00] | You’re coming… tonight? | 你今晚过来吗 |
[03:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:04] | And sleeping… over? | 睡在这儿吗 |
[03:06] | It’s a sleepover. That’s what you do. | 这是睡衣晚会 这是你该做的 |
[03:09] | I’m just… excited. | 我就是太激动了 |
[03:13] | Never… had one. | 从没经历过 |
[03:16] | We can… | 我们可以 |
[03:19] | read comics | 看漫画 |
[03:21] | and build… | 建 |
[03:23] | models. | 模型 |
[03:25] | Stevie, I never thought I’d say this | Stevie 我没想过我会这么说 |
[03:27] | but slow down. | 不过 慢点儿 |
[03:30] | Ha… ha. | 哈 哈 |
[03:33] | Forty-one… | 四十一 |
[03:35] | forty-two… | 四十二 |
[03:38] | forty-three… | 四十三 |
[03:39] | Okay, stop. I can’t do any more. | 好了停下来 我做不下去了 |
[03:41] | You think later on you can manage | 你等下能在我做 |
[03:42] | to stand on my stomach while I do sit-ups? | 仰卧起坐的时候踩着我的胃吗 |
[03:44] | Oh,just give me a minute, okay? | 让我歇一下好吗 |
[03:57] | Finley, what are you doing in the cupboard? | Finley 你在橱柜里干嘛 |
[03:58] | Poquito cabeza. | 小脑袋 |
[04:00] | Get out of there, man. | 出来 |
[04:01] | I can’t. | 出不来 |
[04:01] | I’ve been marked by the brothers | 我已经被启示录 |
[04:03] | of the apocalypse. | 的兄弟盯上了 |
[04:04] | Poquito cabeza. | 就是那小脑袋 |
[04:06] | Brothers of the apocalypse? | 启示录的兄弟 |
[04:08] | It’s ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[04:09] | It’s five seniors with limited imaginations. | 那是五个想象力有限的老兵 |
[04:11] | Yeah. That’s easy for you to say. | 你这么说当然容易了 |
[04:13] | You’ve got Stanley protecting you. | 你有Stanley保护你 |
[04:15] | And you’re not holding poquito cabeza. | 你也没有拿着这小脑袋 |
[04:17] | Stop saying poquito cabeza. | 别再说小脑袋了 |
[04:19] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[04:20] | And I’m not coming out. | 我不会出来的 |
[04:22] | Oh, could you turn in my math homework? | 你能帮我交数学作业吗 |
[04:28] | These guys are so lame. | 这些人弱爆了 |
[04:29] | Amateurs. | 业余人士 |
[04:31] | Poor Finley. | 可怜的Finley |
[04:33] | He’s good at math, right? | 他数学很好吧 |
[04:38] | Finley, boom-ba-yay. | Finley 轰隆隆 |
[04:40] | Finley, boom-ba-yay, Finley, boom-ba-yay… | Finley轰隆隆 Finley轰隆隆 |
[04:45] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[04:47] | Oh, no! Please! | 别 求你们了 |
[04:48] | Please! No! | 拜托了 不要 |
[04:49] | …Finley, boom-ba-yay. Finley, boom-ba-yay… | Finley轰隆隆 Finley轰隆隆 |
[04:52] | – No! – Stop. | – 不要 – 住手 |
[04:56] | Fruit Loops. | 果脆圈饼干给我 |
[05:02] | Finley, boom-ba-yay… | Finley 轰隆隆 |
[05:04] | Please, help me! Help me! | 拜托 救命 救命 |
[05:07] | No…! | 不要 |
[05:10] | Hey, Mom, I’m going to Stevie’s. | 嗨老妈 我要去Stevie家 |
[05:12] | You be nice to that boy. | 对他友善点 |
[05:13] | He can’t walk. | 他走不了路 |
[05:15] | If he’s got to go to the bathroom | 如果他深夜起来上厕所 |
[05:15] | in the middle of the night, you get up and you help him. | 你得起来帮他 |
[05:19] | Yes! There’s a Chucky movie on tonight. | 今晚有Chucky的电影 |
[05:22] | Not in this house. | 不能在家里看 |
[05:23] | You know how your father feels | 你知道你老爸是怎么 |
[05:25] | about evil puppet movies. | 看待邪恶傀儡类电影的 |
[05:26] | Please, Mom. | 拜托了老妈 |
[05:27] | It’s not even a school night. | 今天又不是上学日 |
[05:28] | I can stay up. | 我可以整晚不睡 |
[05:29] | you think you’re old enough? | 你以为你足够大了吗 |
[05:31] | I totally am. | 本来就是 |
[05:31] | Well, if you really think so. | 要是你真这么觉得 |
[05:34] | Aw, Mom, no fair. | 噢老妈 这不公平 |
[05:36] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[05:37] | Afraid you can’t beat your mommy? | 害怕扳不过你老妈吗 |
[05:41] | She’s just a person. | 她只是平常人 |
[05:42] | She’s just a person. | 她只是平常人 |
[05:49] | Oh, no. | 噢不 |
[05:50] | He’s finally going to win. | 他就要胜利了 |
[05:53] | What’s he playing for tonight? | 他这是为啥而战 |
[05:54] | Bedtime and a Chucky movie. | 睡前的Chucky电影 |
[05:56] | Stop screwing around and pin him. | 别放水了 压倒他 |
[06:02] | Oh, you’ll have to forgive the mess, Malcolm. | 你得原谅这儿一团糟 Malcolm |
[06:05] | Mmm, when our Stevie enters a room | 我家Stevie进房间以后 |
[06:07] | it’s like a typhoon hit. | 就像台风过境 |
[06:14] | Well, uh, we’ll leave you alone. | 你俩玩吧 |
[06:22] | Check it out, Stevie. | 看看这个 Stevie |
[06:24] | The T-Rex is three feet tall with a movable jaw. | 霸王龙有三尺高还有活爪 |
[06:27] | Red paint for blood. | 拿红漆当血 |
[06:29] | This is so cool. | 酷极了 |
[06:31] | I heard screaming. | 我听到尖叫声了 |
[06:33] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[06:34] | I said, ”This is so cool.” | 我说”棒极了” |
[06:36] | Is that a switchblade? | 这是弹簧小折刀吗 |
[06:38] | It’s an X-Acto knife | 这是自动传感小刀 |
[06:39] | to cut the pieces apart. | 能把东西切成一块一块的 |
[06:40] | I use it all the time. | 我一直在用 |
[06:42] | Oh my goddess | 我的天呐 |
[06:43] | We’ll lock this up | 我们得把它锁起来 |
[06:43] | with the scissors. | 剪刀也是 |
[06:45] | How about a puzzle? | 拼字游戏怎么样 |
[06:48] | Stevie, it’s been a long time since you did | Stevie 你好久没玩过 |
[06:50] | the Arc de Triomphe. | 凯旋门了 |
[06:52] | We’ll just give that back when you go home. | 你回家的时候我们就还给你 |
[07:01] | Puzzles are… fun. | 拼字游戏很 有趣 |
[07:03] | You think we can order some pizza? | 我们能点些披萨吗 |
[07:06] | Mom’s making… pizza. | 老妈在做披萨 |
[07:09] | Cheeseless… sauceless pizza. | 不添加芝士和调味剂的 |
[07:12] | That’s just bread. | 那就只是面包而已 |
[07:14] | Pizza… bread. | 披萨面包 |
[07:21] | Wise poquito cabeza. | 智慧的小脑袋 |
[07:24] | Who shall your next victim be? | 下一个祭奠者会是谁 |
[07:27] | I am so sick of these guys. | 我受够这些家伙了 |
[07:29] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[07:31] | You’re not sure? | 你不确定 |
[07:44] | I think we have a winner. | 看来我们有个赢家了 |
[07:48] | You are cordially invited to attend… | 真诚邀请你出席 |
[07:52] | Hey! | 喂 |
[07:54] | I don’t have a problem with you | 我和你没有过节 |
[07:57] | Francis Francis. | |
[07:58] | Look, Stevenson | 听着 Stevenson |
[08:00] | this place is horrible enough. | 这地方已经够糟了 |
[08:02] | So the poquito cabeza thing stops now. | 小脑袋这档子事得停下来 |
[08:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:06] | Just stop. | 停下来 |
[08:08] | Just stop. | 就停下来 |
[08:09] | Just stop packing. | 别打包了 |
[08:12] | You were protecting me. | 你一直在保护我 |
[08:14] | I mean I know we don’t have, like, a formal agreement or anything | 我知道我们没有一份正式的协议 |
[08:16] | but my act of courage | 但是我的勇敢之举 |
[08:17] | was kind of dependent on your role as my bodyguard. | 部分是由于你是我保镖的原因 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry, Francis. | 我很抱歉 Francis |
[08:21] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[08:23] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[08:24] | what these guys are going to do to me? | 这些家伙会对我做什么 |
[08:26] | Four words: Nana has a fever. | 五个字 奶奶发烧了 |
[08:29] | End of discussion. | 讨论结束 |
[08:31] | So what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[08:33] | Remember that move I taught you? | 记得我教过你的动作吗 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[08:36] | Don’t even try it. | 试都不要试 |
[08:38] | Francis, boom-ba-yay. Francis, boom-ba-yay. | Francis 轰隆隆 Francis 轰隆隆 |
[08:42] | Francis, boom-ba-yay… | Francis 轰隆隆 |
[08:44] | I have to admit, it’s kind of catchy. | 得承认 这挺上口的 |
[08:49] | …Francis, boom-ba-yay. | Francis 轰隆隆 |
[08:52] | Did you have fun tonight, Malcolm? | 今晚好玩吗 Malcolm |
[08:53] | Yeah I guess, but isn’t it kind of early to be going to bed? | 我说这时间上床是不是太早了 |
[08:59] | It’s not even 8:00. | 八点都不到 |
[09:00] | Don’t worry. | 没关系 |
[09:02] | That puzzle will still be there in the morning. | 拼字游戏早上还会有的 |
[09:05] | Now I know you boys want to do a little chatting | 我知道孩子们睡前总爱 |
[09:08] | before sleepy time. | 聊会儿天 |
[09:11] | Let’s say four minutes. | 聊四分钟吧 |
[09:16] | Mrs. Kenarbin can be a tad strict. | Kenarbin阿姨或许有点儿严格 |
[09:18] | She doesn’t know that sometimes boys | 她不知道男孩子有时候 |
[09:20] | have to be boys. | 想男孩子气一些 |
[09:21] | Am I right? | 我说得对吧 |
[09:35] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[09:37] | Welcome to… the club. | 欢迎来到俱乐部 |
[09:40] | I’m never going to fall asleep. | 我睡不着 |
[09:41] | It’s too early. | 太早了 |
[09:43] | Want to tell… ghost stories? | 想讲鬼故事吗 |
[09:46] | No. I want to do | 不想 我想动手 |
[09:47] | that dinosaur model. | 做恐龙模型 |
[09:54] | Everything all right in there, boys? | 一切都好吧 孩子们 |
[09:59] | Um, yeah. | 还不错 |
[10:00] | A plush toy just fell on the floor. | 一个毛绒玩具掉下去了 |
[10:02] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[10:06] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[10:08] | I just did. Your parents need to cut you some slack. | 我已经关了 你父母应该给你点自由 |
[10:11] | They just… want me… safe. | 他们只是希望我安然无恙 |
[10:14] | No, they want you to be four. | 不是的 他们希望你永远四岁 |
[10:16] | Stevie, parents aren’t allowed to control | Stevie 父母不能操纵 |
[10:19] | everything you do. | 你的一切 |
[10:20] | Sometimes you just have… | 有时候你只需要 |
[10:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:25] | Conditioning. | 习惯反应 |
[10:26] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[10:28] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[10:29] | We’re going to get you out of here. | 我们把你带出去 |
[10:33] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[10:34] | It’s alarmed. | 安了报警器 |
[10:38] | – You got me? – Yeah. | – 抱稳了吧 – 没错 |
[10:39] | You got me? | 抱稳了吧 |
[10:40] | No! | 没 |
[10:44] | I didn’t know… you cared. | 我不知道 你是认真的 |
[10:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:53] | You want maturity. | 你要我成熟 |
[10:54] | Here’s three weeks of social studies homework. | 这里有三周的社会学作业 |
[10:56] | Now I’m one week ahead. | 我已经提前一周进度了 |
[10:58] | Plus, I called Grandma. | 而且 我给奶奶打了电话 |
[11:00] | Hello. | 喂 |
[11:00] | – Hi, Grandma. It’s Reese. – Who’s this? | – 喂 奶奶是我 Reese – 谁啊 |
[11:02] | – Grandma, it’s Reese. – Who is Reese? | – 奶奶 我是Reese – Reese是谁? |
[11:05] | – Grandma, it’s Reese. – No, I won’t accept charges. | – 奶奶 我是Reese – 我不需要缴费 |
[11:07] | It’s Reese. | 是Reese |
[11:09] | I’m very tired. Please. | 拜托我已经很累了 |
[11:11] | It goes on like that for another ten minutes | 十分钟了 一直是这样 |
[11:14] | but I still want credit. | 不过我还是想试试 |
[11:15] | Honey, I’m very proud of you | 宝贝 我以你为豪 |
[11:16] | but you still haven’t proven | 但你还是没能证明 |
[11:18] | you’re old enough to extend your bedtime. | 你已经成熟到可以延长上床时间了 |
[11:20] | Come on, Mom. I’ll do anything. | 拜托了老妈 我什么都能做 |
[11:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | Tell you what. | 跟你说吧 |
[11:24] | You can stay up and watch the movie… | 你可以熬夜看电影 |
[11:25] | if you put Dewey to bed. | 如果你能哄Dewey睡觉的话 |
[11:30] | Oh. | 噢 |
[11:31] | Anything else. | 除了这个 |
[11:32] | That’s the deal. | 这就是条件 |
[11:33] | You give him his bath, you put on his pj’s… | 你给他洗澡帮他穿睡衣 |
[11:35] | you read him a story. | 给他读睡前故事 |
[11:36] | Lois, have a heart. | Lois 发发慈悲吧 |
[11:38] | Take it or leave it. | 要么接受 要么免谈 |
[11:40] | I’ll take it. | 成交 |
[11:45] | Come on, Dewey! | 好了 Dewey |
[11:46] | It’s bath time! | 洗澡时间到了 |
[11:48] | You know he doesn’t stand a chance. | 你知道他没希望的 |
[11:50] | I know, but at least it’ll give us the night | 我知道 但至少今晚我们 |
[11:52] | to be alone. | 能共度二人世界 |
[11:54] | Oh. | 噢 |
[11:55] | I love the way your mind works. | 我爱极了你这一套 |
[12:03] | Honk. | 哇哦 |
[12:06] | Smoothie. | 油嘴滑舌的 |
[12:13] | I’m… winning. | 我要赢了 |
[12:18] | I… lost. | 我输了 |
[12:19] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:21] | I got… another quarter… in my chair. | 我轮椅上还有两角五分钱 |
[12:40] | Somebody stole my friend’s wheelchair | 有人偷了我朋友的轮椅 |
[12:42] | What’s it look like? | 它长什么样子 |
[12:44] | It’s a chair with wheels. | 是把带轮子的椅子 |
[12:52] | I’ll go get a form. | 我去拿份表格 |
[12:54] | I don’t need a form. | 我不要填表格 |
[12:55] | I need a wheelchair | 我要一把轮椅 |
[13:19] | I’m screwed. | 我完了 |
[13:21] | You’re not screwed. | 你没完 |
[13:22] | We just got to get you home. | 我们回你家去 |
[13:24] | We’ll deal with everything else… | 我们会处理好一切的 |
[13:29] | What are we going to do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[13:32] | Carry me… like… | 背着我就像 |
[13:35] | a backpack. | 背双肩包一样 |
[13:48] | Stop! Stop! | 停下来 停下来 |
[13:51] | Gonna… puke. | 我想吐 |
[13:54] | Ow! Let me go! | 噢 放我走 |
[13:56] | Come on, Dewey. | 拜托了 Dewey |
[13:57] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[13:58] | You like me. | 你喜欢我的 |
[13:59] | No, I don’t. | 我不喜欢你 |
[14:02] | Dewey, please! | Dewey 拜托你 |
[14:06] | How much does my head weigh? | 我脑袋有多重 |
[14:08] | Zero. | 零 |
[14:11] | Zero. | 零 |
[14:15] | Remember the last time we… | 记得上一次我们这样 |
[14:17] | had a quiet moment together like this? | 安静的在一起是什么时候吗 |
[14:20] | Bob’s funeral. | 在Bob的葬礼上 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:23] | Oh, that was nice. | 那一次真棒 |
[14:25] | And you look great in black. | 你穿黑色真好看 |
[14:26] | Oh… | 噢 |
[14:27] | You do. You do. | 没错 很好看 |
[14:34] | Let the machine get it. | 让对讲机来答吧 |
[14:35] | Mmm. | 呃 |
[14:40] | Mom, Dad, hi. | 老妈老爸 是我 |
[14:41] | Listen, something’s come up. | 听着 出了点状况 |
[14:43] | Sorry about the way I sound | 抱歉这声音听起来有点怪 |
[14:44] | but I’m calling from inside a washing machine. | 但是我是在洗衣机里打的电话 |
[14:47] | Don’t worry, I think I’ll be fine as long as… | 别担心 我会好起来的只要 |
[14:50] | Oh, hi, guys. | 噢 你们好 |
[14:51] | How’s it going? | 最近怎样 |
[14:53] | Hey, hey, what are you doing with those quarters? | 你们拿这些硬币做什么 |
[14:56] | Hey, you guys, you don’t want to… | 喂 你们这些家伙 别这样 |
[14:57] | Hey, come on…! | 嘿 拜托了 |
[15:03] | Morning dew. | 清晨露珠 |
[15:04] | You know all my secrets. | 你知道我的一切 |
[15:06] | Mmm. Well, we’ve been together a long time. | 嗯 我们在一起好久了 |
[15:09] | Well, don’t worry. | 没事儿 |
[15:10] | I know all your secrets, too. | 我也知道你的秘密 |
[15:12] | No, you don’t. | 不 你可不知道 |
[15:13] | Oh, yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[15:15] | No. I’m a man of mystery, Lois. | 我是个神秘男人 Lois |
[15:16] | Okay. Let’s hear one. | 好吧 那分享一个来听听 |
[15:19] | Let’s hear a secret. | 分享一个秘密 |
[15:21] | Well, it’s not really a secret | 好吧 实际上它不是秘密 |
[15:23] | as much as it is a fantasy | 它是个幻想 |
[15:25] | but it’s a little embarrassing, so… | 不过有点儿令人尴尬所以 |
[15:28] | Well, so… | 嗯哼 所以呢 |
[15:30] | whisper in my ear. | 悄悄说给我听 |
[15:41] | Aha. | 嘿嘿 |
[15:44] | Just kidding.Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[15:45] | Saw it in a movie once. | 有次在电影里看到的 |
[15:47] | Don’t want to do that. That’s… | 本意并非如此 是 |
[15:49] | Oh, God. | 噢 老天啊 |
[15:51] | I gotcha. | 戏弄到你了 |
[15:53] | We can do that. | 我们可以试试 |
[15:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:57] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:59] | Dewey Get back here! | Dewey 回来 |
[16:06] | Okay, I just have to pick up a few things. | 我去拿点儿东西 |
[16:09] | Give me 20 minutes? | 给我20分钟好吗 |
[16:10] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等你 |
[16:11] | Yes! | 好 |
[16:13] | Honey? Honey. | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[16:14] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么东西 |
[16:18] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[16:20] | Your car keys. | 你的车钥匙 |
[16:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:33] | That’s a nice cart. | 这车真不错 |
[16:34] | Thanks. It’s new. | 谢谢 是新的 |
[16:39] | Downtown rocks. | 市里真酷 |
[16:41] | What’s that? | 那是啥 |
[16:43] | A stripped car. | 空壳车 |
[16:45] | What’s that? | 那是啥 |
[16:46] | A naked man arguing with a wall. | 裸奔男跟墙吵架 |
[16:49] | What’s that? | 那是啥 |
[16:50] | A nudie bookstore… | 少儿不宜的书店 |
[16:52] | with my dad coming out of it. | 我爸从里面走出来了 |
[16:57] | Hmm? Oh. | 嗯 哦 |
[16:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:03] | Daddy is gonna get some love tonight… | 老爸今晚要寻爱了喔 |
[17:12] | Perhaps you’ll survive– | 或许你能幸存下来 |
[17:14] | perhaps not. | 或许不能 |
[17:15] | Many have perished at the hands of | 许多人死在了 |
[17:18] | the grand executioner. | 大刽子手里 |
[17:21] | They are the lucky ones. | 他们才是幸运 |
[17:24] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[17:26] | Actually, now that you mention it… no. | 好吧 既然你提到了 不怕 |
[17:29] | What? | 什么 |
[17:32] | Scared now? | 现在怕吗 |
[17:35] | No. | 不怕 |
[17:37] | I’m just kind of itchy. | 就是有点儿痒 |
[17:39] | Huh? | 什么 |
[17:41] | You are hanging over a bottomless pit. | 你吊在一个无底洞上方 |
[17:43] | In five seconds, I will cut the rope. | 五秒钟后我会剪掉绳子 |
[17:46] | Are you scared now? | 现在怕吗 |
[17:48] | I’m really not, no. | 我不怕 真不怕 |
[17:50] | Why not? | 为什么不怕 |
[17:51] | This stuff is way scary. | 这恐怖极了 |
[17:53] | Sorry. It just feels so… amateurish. | 抱歉 就是感觉挺不专业 |
[17:56] | I mean, I know you guys are trying, but… | 我说 我知道你们在尝试着但是 |
[17:59] | I’ve been tormented by the best. | 我接受过最高级别的折磨 |
[18:01] | Let me tell you a little bit about the master. | 我来告诉你们一些事吧 |
[18:04] | Traveling?! | 走步 |
[18:05] | He wasn’t traveling! | 他没有走步 |
[18:06] | Why don’t you put your glasses on your buddy | 你怎么不把眼镜戴上 |
[18:08] | You’re missing a great game! | 你们错过了一场精彩比赛 |
[18:09] | Oh, oh-oh, you’re going to give me a technical?! | 哦哦 你要判技术犯规么 |
[18:12] | You’re going to give me a technical?! | 你要判技术犯规么 |
[18:13] | You can’t give me a technical!!! | 你们不能给我技术指导 |
[18:16] | Look at that little pee-pee. | 看这个小鸡鸡 |
[18:18] | Oh, Francis, I forgot how tiny you are. | 哇 Francis我都忘了你多小了 |
[18:20] | Oh-oh-oh-l-l… | 哦哦 噢 |
[18:22] | That’s the moment of his birth. | 这是他生日的时候 |
[18:24] | You see? See him coming out feet first? | 看见了吗 他的脚先出来 |
[18:25] | Doctors said it was the biggest mucus plug they’d ever seen. | 医生说这是他见过的最大的宫颈粘液塞了 |
[18:29] | An eight-inch scratch on the car, Francis! | 八英尺的车刮痕 Francis |
[18:31] | Do you know how much that’ll cost to fix?! | 你知道修车要多少钱吗 |
[18:33] | If you think you are ever, ever borrowing my car again | 要是你觉得我还会借你车 |
[18:36] | you are sadly mistaken! | 那你就大错特错了 |
[18:38] | And I saw that tattoo,Jimmy! | 我看到你的纹身了 Jimmy |
[18:40] | I’m telling your mother! | 我要去告诉你妈 |
[18:42] | And that’s just the stuff I didn’t block out. | 这只是我能想起来的 |
[18:46] | Oh, man! | 噢 老兄 |
[18:48] | What have we been doing? | 我们一直在干吗 |
[18:50] | This is all so wrong. | 这一切都错了 |
[18:51] | We’ve got to stop treating people like this. | 我们不能再这样对人了 |
[18:53] | Yeah. If we’re going to do this, we’re going to do it right. | 是啊 如果我们还要这么做的话 我们就来玩真的 |
[19:01] | You will never amount to anything. | 你绝不会有任何成就的 |
[19:03] | Why can’t you just apply yourself?! | 为什么你自己不毛遂自荐 |
[19:05] | Do you enjoy seeing me suffer? | 你喜欢看我痛苦吗 |
[19:07] | Is that what this is? | 就是这个吗 |
[19:08] | After all that I’ve done for you | 毕竟我为你做了这么多 |
[19:11] | and this is the thanks I get?! | 这就是我的回报吗 |
[19:16] | We passed that couch an hour ago. | 一小时前我们就经过这沙发了 |
[19:20] | I know where we’re going. | 我知道我们要去哪 |
[19:22] | Oh, no, I don’t. | 噢不是吧 我不知道了 |
[19:24] | This sucks. | 糟透了 |
[19:25] | You complain a lot. | 你抱怨得有点多 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry, but tonight hasn’t exactly been | 不好意思 但今晚并不是 |
[19:29] | the most fun in the world. | 世界上最好玩的一天 |
[19:31] | Not tonight. | 今晚不是 |
[19:32] | All the time. | 每一天都是 |
[19:34] | You never stop bitching. | 你的抱怨声没停过 |
[19:37] | Okay, great. | 好吧 行 |
[19:39] | You’re going to do this now? Fine. | 你现在要这么做吗 好吧 |
[19:41] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[19:42] | We shouldn’t have snuck out of your house. | 我们不该偷偷出来的 |
[19:43] | We shouldn’t have gone to the arcade. | 我们不该去电玩厅的 |
[19:46] | It was stupid of me for even thinking about it. | 我这笨蛋想都不该想这事 |
[19:48] | It was a dumb idea. | 馊主意 |
[19:50] | No. Good idea. | 不是的 是好主意 |
[19:52] | Execution sucked. | 执行起来不给力 |
[20:00] | Your chair. Hey! | 你的轮椅 哇 |
[20:11] | I’m slowing you down. | 我在托你后腿 |
[20:13] | Get them yourself. | 你自己去抓他们 |
[20:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:17] | Uh… uh… | 嗯嗯 |
[20:19] | Come on Get out of the chair. | 快从椅子里出来 |
[20:21] | Right! | 没错 |
[20:30] | You better be running! | 你们别被我逮到 |
[20:32] | Hey, Stevie, I got your… | 嘿 Stevie我拿回你的 |
[20:42] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天啊 |
[20:43] | Stevie, are you okay?! | Stevie 你没事吧 |
[20:46] | Can’t feel… my legs. | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[20:51] | That’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[20:53] | Is there anything I can do | 能不能 |
[20:54] | to get out of the ticket, Officer? | 不给我开罚单 警官 |
[20:56] | Just love me. | 爱我吧 |
[20:57] | Aw, for crying out loud, Hal– Is that it? | 哇 我去 噢 是这个吗 |
[21:00] | Can’t he be a sensitive cop? | 他就不能是个多愁善感的警察吗 |
[21:05] | oh no That puppet– It’s alive!No | 那个木偶 它是活的 |
[21:15] | Tonight was… | 今晚 |
[21:17] | awesome. | 很奇妙 |
[21:18] | Well, we kind of got lucky. | 是啊 我们真幸运 |
[21:20] | I was sort of hoping to get caught. | 我有点儿希望被逮住 |
[21:23] | What? | 什么 |
[21:25] | Never been in trouble. | 我从没身陷过麻烦 |
[21:27] | Like to see | 我想看看 |
[21:28] | what it’s like. | 那是啥样子 |
[21:30] | Sometimes you’re such a Krelboyne. | 有时候你真是典型的Krelboyne |
[21:38] | I guess we are in trouble after all. | 我想我们最终还是碰到麻烦了 |
[21:43] | Malcolm Malcolm? | |
[21:46] | Malcolm Malcolm. | |
[21:50] | Malcolm Malcolm? |