时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Everybody up! | 都给我起来 |
[00:14] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 起床 起床 |
[00:16] | I got to do laundry before work! | 上班前我要洗衣服 |
[00:19] | I am taking breakfast off the table in five minutes! | 五分钟后就没早餐了 |
[00:25] | I know this kid… | 我认识一个小孩 |
[00:26] | his mom wakes him up with a kiss on the forehead. | 他妈叫他起床时会在额头上亲一下 |
[01:07] | OK, I’ve been up for half an hour,I’ve had my cereal. | 我起床半小时了 已经吃过麦片 |
[01:10] | It’s time for Mom to ask the same annoying question | 现在妈要问那个烦人的老问题 |
[01:13] | she asks me every morning. | 天天如此 |
[01:14] | So, Malcolm, what are you doing in your genius class today? | Malcolm 今儿上天才班你准备干嘛 |
[01:18] | Nothing. It’s just as dumb and boring as being in regular class, | 啥都不干 跟一般课堂没什么两样 愚蠢无聊 |
[01:21] | except now I get ostracized. | 除了我现在被排斥了 |
[01:23] | Ostracized? Oh, you’re learning such big words. | 排斥 你学会用高深的词汇了 |
[01:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:26] | They want to know what I think about caller I D blocking. | 他们想知道我对来电拦截有什么看法 |
[01:30] | Do I think about that? | 我有什么看法 |
[01:33] | Oh! | 嗷 |
[01:33] | What? | 什么 |
[01:34] | Nothing.Just a sharp Cheerio. | 没什么 跑调了 |
[01:36] | Oh! | 哦 |
[01:40] | Hah! $21 0! | 210元 |
[01:43] | Look at all the calls that Francis is charging to us. | 看看Francis留给我们买单的电话记录 |
[01:46] | 60 minutes. Oh! | 60分钟 |
[01:47] | Oh, 80 minutes– And every one of these calls is to Beebee. | 80分钟 全部都是打给Beebee的 |
[01:50] | $21 0 on Beebee! | 光Beebee一个人花掉210元 |
[01:53] | I know. Now, honey, just try to understand. | 我知道 亲爱的 多替他想想 |
[01:55] | he’s off in Alabama he is all by himself at military school | 他去了阿拉巴马 他自己在军校 |
[02:00] | He’s lonely, so he calls his little girlfriend. | 他很寂寞 所以就打电话给女朋友 |
[02:02] | She’s a tramp. | 她是个烂货 |
[02:04] | No one’s saying she’s not a tramp. | 又没人说不是 |
[02:05] | Didn’t you change our code number? | 你不是改了密码 |
[02:07] | I have Three times. | 我改了 改三次了 |
[02:08] | I don’t know how he’s getting it. | 我不知道他怎么知道的 |
[02:10] | 65 51 9 65 51 9. | |
[02:13] | That’ll be good till the bill comes on the 1 5th. | 15号结账前都有效 |
[02:15] | Thanks, man. You are a good brother. | 谢谢 你真是好弟弟 |
[02:19] | I was taking money out of her wallet anyway. | 反正我都是花她的钱 |
[02:21] | He is doing this just to upset me. | 他就是故意惹我生气 |
[02:25] | Oh, come on, Lois. | 别这么说 Lois |
[02:27] | He’s 1 6 and thinks he’s in love. | 他16岁了 正在恋爱中 |
[02:28] | What are you going to do? | 你能怎么办 |
[02:32] | Oh, man, never ask her that. | 哦 千万别问她这句 |
[02:34] | Beebee, you can’t imagine how much I miss you. | Beebee 你都不知道我有多想你 |
[02:36] | It is like a white-hot fire burning in my chest. | 就像我的胸中有一团熊熊烈火在燃烧 |
[02:40] | The only thing that keeps me going | 唯一能让我坚持下去的 |
[02:42] | is just the thought of holding you | 就是想着把你抱在怀里 |
[02:44] | and stroking your hair | 抚摸你的头发 |
[02:45] | and being with you in a perfect, golden moment. | 和你共度那完美的 千金一刻 |
[02:49] | Oh, yeah. I’m totally the same way. | 耶 我也有相同的感觉 |
[02:51] | Oh, I’m just so… | 我真的太 |
[02:54] | Are you watching Buffy? | 你在看<猎人巴菲>吗 |
[02:55] | I can do both. | 我可以边看边接电话 |
[02:58] | You know, I think of things, too, like… | 我也会想象一些事情 比如 |
[03:02] | No, it’s too embarrassing. | 太难为情了 |
[03:04] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[03:05] | It’s not the kind of thing you can say over the phone. | 这种事没法在电话上讲 |
[03:08] | It’s something I’d have to show you. | 要让你亲眼看 |
[03:10] | Beebee, I think it would be better | Beebee 我觉得这样更好 |
[03:12] | if you told me, and then you showed me. | 你先告诉我 再让我看 |
[03:16] | Stanley, what are you doing? | Stanley 你干嘛 |
[03:17] | That was Beebee! | 我在跟Beebee说话呢 |
[03:22] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 |
[03:24] | Commandant says your phone | 校长说你一个月内 |
[03:25] | privileges have been revoked for a month. | 都不许打电话 |
[03:27] | Your mom complained about the bills. | 你妈投诉电话费过高 |
[03:28] | Okay, let me just tell… | 让我把话说 |
[03:30] | Francis, do you remember the thumb thing? | Francis 还记得大拇指的事吗 |
[03:33] | The one you did to my thumb, | 你对我大拇指做的那件 |
[03:36] | or the one you did with your thumb? | 还是对你的 |
[03:44] | Hello. | 喂 |
[03:45] | Malcolm! Thank God. | Malcolm 谢天谢地 |
[03:46] | I don’t have any more quarters, so just listen. | 我没有零钱了 听我说 |
[03:49] | I need you to swipe Mom’s credit card | 你去偷妈的信用卡 |
[03:50] | and I need you to buy me a cell phone. | 帮我买个手机 |
[03:52] | What you want to get is | 然后只需要 |
[03:53] | the unlimited off-peak plan, and then FedEx it to me. | 订非高峰时段畅聊套餐 然后快递给我 |
[03:56] | Francis, no. I can’t do that. | Francis 不行 |
[03:58] | What? | 什么 |
[03:59] | Dude, don’t bail on me. | 别扔下我不管 |
[04:01] | I’m sorry, but Mom is totally on the warpath | 抱歉 妈因为电话的事 |
[04:04] | about the phone calls. | 已经火冒三丈了 |
[04:06] | Her radar is up. I can’t do anything. | 她现在很警惕 我不敢轻举妄动 |
[04:10] | Seriously, you’ve just got to find a way to live | 说真的 你不一天到晚给Beebee打电话 |
[04:13] | without calling Beebee all the time. | 就活不下去吗 |
[04:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:24] | He understands, right? | 他懂的 对吧 |
[04:30] | Dearest Beebee, something wonderful has happened. | 亲爱的Beebee 不可思议的事情出现了 |
[04:33] | The pain and confusion of the last few months | 过去数月的痛苦和迷茫 |
[04:36] | has disappeared, replaced by a single glorious purpose. | 终于消失 取而代之的是一项光荣的使命 |
[04:45] | From the ashes of the old Francis rises a new man | Francis涅磐重生 脱胎换骨 |
[04:49] | filled with boldness and determination. | 满怀勇气和决心 |
[04:58] | I fly to you on angel’s wings, | 乘着天使的翅膀 向你飞来 |
[05:01] | knowing I follow the mandate of my heart. | 坚信我正听从内心的召唤 |
[05:14] | Every night for the past two weeks. | 过去两周每天夜里 |
[05:17] | He thinks there’s a monster under the bed. | 他都觉得床底下有只怪兽 |
[05:19] | It seemed so funny when we thought of it. | 平时还觉得挺好笑 |
[05:22] | Oh, sweetie, not again. | 亲爱 不是又犯了 |
[05:24] | The monster! | 怪兽 |
[05:26] | It tried to suck my brain out! | 它要吸干我的脑袋 |
[05:29] | All right, I have had it. | 好了 我受够了 |
[05:31] | You two are banned from Nintendo. | 你们俩不准玩游戏机 |
[05:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:33] | We’re already banned from Nintendo. | 其实我们已经没玩了 |
[05:35] | The sad thing is he thinks he just outsmarted her. | 可悲的是他以为他比她聪明 |
[05:38] | All right, fine. Pillows. | 好吧 枕头给我 |
[05:41] | What? | 什么 |
[05:43] | That’s right. I’m taking your pillows. | 没错 我要拿走你们的枕头 |
[05:45] | Come on, come on, hand ’em over. | 快点 给我 |
[05:47] | And I’m not getting up again. | 我不想再被吵醒 |
[05:48] | If that monster wants to suck out your brain, | 如果怪兽想吸干你的脑袋 |
[05:50] | you just let him take it and you go back to sleep. | 你就让它吸 然后你就去睡觉 |
[05:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:09] | We’re all… | 我们都 |
[06:42] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:46] | Don’t scream. It’s me. | 别喊 是我 |
[06:49] | Francis Francis! | |
[06:50] | Way to go, dipwad. | 真有你的 蠢货 |
[06:51] | You got me in the nards. | 你打中了我的蛋蛋 |
[06:56] | Francis, what are you doing here? | Francis 你在这干什么 |
[06:57] | I’m taking control of my own destiny. | 我要做自己命运的主人 |
[06:59] | I’m just picking up Beebee | 我来接Beebee |
[07:00] | and we’re going to head off for Canada. | 然后就去加拿大 |
[07:03] | You’re going to visit Grandma? | 你要去看奶奶 |
[07:04] | No, a different part of Canada. | 不 加拿大别的地方 |
[07:07] | Someplace wild where people don’t have to destroy love | 开放的地方 在那人们不会因为不理解 |
[07:10] | just ’cause they don’t understand it. | 而破坏一段爱情 |
[07:12] | You just ran away from school? | 你从学校逃出来了啊 |
[07:14] | Mom’s really going to kill you now. | 妈不会饶了你的 |
[07:16] | No, she won’t because she won’t know. | 不 她根本不会知道 |
[07:18] | Malcolm, you can’t tell anybody. | Malcolm 你不能告诉任何人 |
[07:20] | I’m placing my life in your hands here. | 我的性命就在你的手上 |
[07:23] | Did you roll around in something? | 你掉进什么东西里了吗 |
[07:25] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[07:26] | Look, I need you to get Beebee to come see me tonight, okay? | 听着 你去找Beebee让她今晚来见我 好吗 |
[07:29] | Give her this. | 给她这个 |
[07:30] | Let it air out for a while first. | 让它散散气味先 |
[07:32] | Try to get me some food, | 再想办法给我找点吃的 |
[07:33] | ’cause I haven’t eaten in, like, 36 hours. | 因为我大概36小时都没吃东西了 |
[07:36] | Francis, this sounds kind of drastic, even for you. | Francis 就算是你 这也有点太夸张了 |
[07:39] | Malcolm, I do not have time for doubt! | Malcolm 我没有时间犹豫了 |
[07:41] | The doubt has been cast, my future is set. | 这叫义无反顾 我的未来已定 |
[07:44] | Now, there’s one question in my mind– | 现在我只问一个问题 |
[07:45] | Can I trust you? | 我能相信你吗 |
[07:47] | But… | 但 |
[07:47] | Can I trust you? | 我能相信你吗 |
[07:51] | Yes. Yeah, definitely. | 是的 当然 |
[07:55] | I’ll toss my lunch bag over the fence before school. | 上学前我把午餐便当从栅栏上扔过来 |
[07:59] | Oh! | 嗷 |
[08:02] | Uh! | 噢 |
[08:05] | Mmm! | 唔 |
[08:23] | Can I have some? | 我能吃点吗 |
[08:25] | Can’t. | 不能 |
[08:27] | It’s a… | 是 |
[08:28] | prescription… sandwich. | 加了药的 |
[08:30] | ”Prescription sandwich”? | 加了药的吗 |
[08:32] | Stevie, that’s not even a good lie. | Stevie 连撒谎都不会 |
[08:34] | If you don’t want to share, just say so. | 你不想分给别人 就直说 |
[08:36] | Don’t want… | 不 想 |
[08:37] | to share. | 分 |
[08:39] | Let’s play… | 我们来玩 |
[08:41] | Ironside. | 轮椅神探 |
[08:42] | I’ll be… Ironside. | 我来当 轮椅神探 |
[08:44] | I don’t want to play stupid Ironside. | 我才不想玩什么傻不啦叽的轮椅神探 |
[08:47] | What’s your… problem? | 你怎么了 |
[08:49] | It’s my brother Francis. | 是我哥 Francis |
[08:51] | He escaped from military school and hitchhiked all the way here. | 他从军校逃跑了 一路搭车到这里 |
[08:54] | He’s all scraped up and smelly and hungry and dirty, | 他全身又破又臭又脏 还没吃东西 |
[08:57] | and now he’s hiding out at the creek. | 现在藏在河边 |
[08:59] | If my parents catch him, he’s dead. | 要是被我父母抓到 他死定了 |
[09:01] | He’s talking like he’s crazy. | 还尽说疯话 |
[09:03] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[09:07] | Squeal. | 告密 |
[09:08] | What? | 什么 |
[09:10] | Squeal. | 告密 |
[09:12] | Rat him out. | 卖了他 |
[09:13] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[09:14] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥 |
[09:16] | I promised him. | 我保证过 |
[09:16] | I can’t tell anybody. | 不能告诉任何人 |
[09:19] | You told… me. | 你告诉 我了 |
[09:22] | Yeah, but by the time you tell anyone | 等到你告诉别人 |
[09:23] | he’ll be a thousand miles from here. | 他早就没人影了 |
[09:25] | Tou… che. | 有 理 |
[09:32] | Beebee Beebee… | |
[09:34] | What? | 什么 |
[09:35] | Oh, you’re that kid. | 你是那个小孩 |
[09:37] | My name’s Malcolm. | 我叫Malcolm |
[09:39] | I’m Francis’s brother. | 我是Francis的弟弟 |
[09:40] | You met me, like, ten times. | 我们见过 差不多 十次了吧 |
[09:42] | Yeah, you’re the freaky little brain, right? | 你就是那个小鬼头 是吧 |
[09:47] | Just be cool. | 淡定 |
[09:48] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[09:50] | Here. | 这个 |
[09:51] | Francis is back home. | Francis回来了 |
[09:52] | Well, he’s not home. | 但没回家 |
[09:54] | He’s hiding. | 他躲着呢 |
[09:54] | Huh. Three pages? | 三页 |
[09:57] | Both sides. | 双面 |
[09:59] | He loves to make me read. | 他就想让我多读 |
[10:01] | What’s that word? | 说什么 |
[10:03] | ”Consummate.” | 圆满 |
[10:05] | It means he likes you. | 那是指他喜欢你 |
[10:07] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:12] | ”Assignation, rendezvous, tryst”? | 幽会 约会 密会 |
[10:15] | How the hell is anyone supposed to know what he’s talking about? | 谁会明白他在说什么 |
[10:18] | Beebee,just meet him at the creek at 7:30, okay? | Beebee 七点半在河边等他 行吗 |
[10:20] | See? You can say it in English, and you’re, like, ten. | 看吧 你能用人话说 你也就 十岁 |
[10:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[10:26] | I’m wearing a tank top. | 我没袖子 |
[10:27] | Beebee, I don’t think… | Beebee 我不想 |
[10:28] | Don’t think. | 别想 |
[10:29] | Just walk. Go. | 走就是了 |
[10:42] | The worst part is, I think I’m stealing panty liners. | 最糟糕的是 我觉得我偷的是卫生巾 |
[10:46] | Gosh, I had such a good day at work today. | 天哪 我今天上班真是好事连连 |
[10:48] | I got to work the cash-only line for the first time in a month, | 一个月来首次在现金专柜 |
[10:51] | and my register came out to the penny. | 我的收银机都没几个子儿 |
[10:54] | Plus, that creepy new assistant manager | 况且 那个烦人的新助理经理 |
[10:56] | sliced his hand open with a box cutter. | 用切箱器划到了手 |
[10:58] | Spent the whole afternoon in the emergency room. | 在急症室待了一下午 |
[11:01] | Here’s to him. | 敬他的 |
[11:04] | Honey, this chicken is absolutely delicious. | 亲爱的 这鸡肉真是太好吃了 |
[11:06] | Oh, well, it’s a little recipe I came up with. | 是我自己想出来的做法 |
[11:08] | It’s Shake ‘n’ Bake– but for pork. | “摇摇烤” 本来是炸猪肉的 |
[11:10] | How about that? | 不赖啊 |
[11:13] | That’s one for the recipe box. | 得写进食谱大全 |
[11:15] | Let’s call it, uh, “chork.” | 就叫 “鸡猪肉” |
[11:18] | All in favor? | 谁赞成 |
[11:20] | No one for “picken”? | 没人赞成 “猪鸡肉” |
[11:22] | Chork it is. | 那就叫鸡猪肉 |
[11:23] | Brava. | 万岁 |
[11:24] | Oh, cut it out. | 别闹了 |
[11:26] | You big talker. | 油腔滑调 |
[11:34] | Will this make me taste better to the monsters? | 这会让怪兽觉得我更好吃吗 |
[11:37] | Sure it will, son. | 当然 儿子 |
[11:41] | Get out of here! | 手拿开 |
[11:42] | You’re not eating it. | 你又不吃 |
[11:43] | You haven’t had a bite in two minutes. | 有两分钟你都没吃一口 |
[11:45] | I’m saving it. | 我存着呢 |
[11:46] | There is no saving. | 什么叫存 |
[11:48] | Malcolm, he’s right. | Maclcolm 他是对的 |
[11:48] | The rule is no saving. | 规矩是不能存 |
[11:52] | Oh, yeah, I care. | 管你的 |
[11:54] | Cut it out! | 不准碰 |
[11:54] | Come on, it’s mine. | 是我的了 |
[11:58] | Boys, boys, stop it. | 孩子 住手 |
[11:59] | You’re going get your mother out of… | 要是妈妈看见了 |
[12:01] | You’re going to ruin her nice day. | 你们会破坏了她的好心情 |
[12:02] | Francis did what?! | Francis干了什么 |
[12:08] | Another night in the chat room. | 又得在谈话室过夜了 |
[12:11] | That kid! | 那个臭小子 |
[12:13] | He thinks he can run away | 他以为他能从学校逃跑 |
[12:14] | from school like some kind of escaped convict? | 他以为他是逃狱吗 |
[12:17] | If he thinks he can just | 要是他以为他能就这样 |
[12:18] | vanish in the night and I won’t find him, | 消失在黑夜里 我不会把他揪出来 |
[12:20] | well, he is sadly mistaken. | 他就大错特错了 |
[12:22] | Lois, you just calm down. | Lois 你先冷静 |
[12:24] | There’s nothing we can do right now. | 我们现在什么也做不了 |
[12:25] | Yes, there is. | 当然能 |
[12:26] | I can call the police. | 我能报警 |
[12:28] | They’re not going to look for | 他们不会去找 |
[12:29] | anybody unless they’ve been missing 48 hours. | 除非失踪48小时 |
[12:31] | Not if I say he has drugs on him. | 我可以说他携带毒品 |
[12:33] | Lois, stop it. | Lois 别 |
[12:35] | You have to accept the fact that, | 你应该接受事实 |
[12:37] | for now, this is beyond your control. | 现在 已经超出我们能力范围 |
[12:39] | Francis is going to have to sink or swim on his own, | Francis是好是坏 都靠他自己了 |
[12:41] | and frankly, I don’t think that’s such a bad thing. | 坦白说 我不觉得这是件坏事 |
[12:44] | In the meantime, we just have to leave it up to fate. | 同时 我们能做的就是让命运来决定 |
[12:47] | Fate. | 命运 |
[12:49] | Fate is just what you call it when you don’t know the name | 每当你连被谁害了都不知道 |
[12:51] | of the person screwing you over. | 你就说 是命运 |
[12:58] | Mom, I’m sure he’s okay. | 妈 我知道他没事 |
[13:03] | Uh-oh, tactical error. | 哦 战略失误 |
[13:06] | Why do you think he’s okay, son? | 你为什么他没事 儿子 |
[13:08] | Because… he’s always okay. | 因为 他总是没事 |
[13:12] | Malcolm, this is a very serious situation here | Malcolm 现在问题很严重 |
[13:16] | and I know you love Francis as much as we do, | 我知道你和我们一样爱你哥 |
[13:19] | so if you have any idea… | 如果你有任何消息 |
[13:21] | Oh, for God’s sake! | 老天爷 |
[13:22] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 |
[13:23] | He came here to see Beebee. | 他来找Beebee |
[13:24] | Oh, my God, how’d she do that? | 我的天 她是怎么看出来的 |
[13:27] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[13:28] | When did you talk to him? | 你什么时候见过他 |
[13:29] | Don’t look at her eyes. | 别看她的眼睛 |
[13:31] | This morning. | 今早 |
[13:31] | And Dewey shoved a sandwich in the VCR. | Dewey把一个三明治塞进录像机里了 |
[13:34] | Malcolm, where is he? | Malcolm 他在哪 |
[13:36] | Got to think. | 思考 |
[13:38] | Diversion… | 声东击西 |
[13:39] | Delancey Park. | 德兰西公园 |
[13:40] | He’s meeting her at Delancey Park by the soccer field. | 德兰西公园 他们约在足球场边见面 |
[13:45] | Well… | 好 |
[13:48] | we’ll just see what fate has in store for Francis. | 我要看看命运给Francis有怎样的安排 |
[14:02] | Francis, I have to tell you… | Francis 我是来告诉你 |
[14:04] | Is Beebee coming? | Beebee来了吗 |
[14:05] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[14:06] | But I have to tell you something first. | 但我得先要告诉你 |
[14:09] | I ratted you out to Mom. | 我把你的事都跟妈说了 |
[14:10] | What?! | 什么 |
[14:11] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[14:13] | Mom did… her eyes… | 妈 她的眼神 |
[14:14] | and her voice, it was… | 和语气 当时 |
[14:16] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[14:16] | Malcolm, how could you do that? | Malcolm 你怎么能这样 |
[14:18] | I trusted you. | 我相信你 |
[14:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:22] | Look, I sent her to the park. | 我骗她去公园 |
[14:24] | You’ve got an hour to get | 你还有一个小时离开这里 |
[14:25] | out of here and have a head start before… | 先走一步 |
[14:27] | Are you crazy? I can’t go anywhere. | 你疯了吗 我哪都不能去 |
[14:29] | Beebee’s coming. Beebee. | Beebee要来 Beebee |
[14:31] | Francis, what’s wrong with you? | Francis 你到底哪根筋不对 |
[14:34] | Why are you getting in trouble for her? | 你干嘛为她惹这么多麻烦 |
[14:36] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[14:37] | Duh! No one understands. | 没有人明白 |
[14:39] | She’s not nice, she’s not smart, | 她对人不好 也不聪明 |
[14:41] | she’s a thief, she’s not even that good-looking. | 偷东西 甚至长得也没那么漂亮 |
[14:44] | And, oh, guess what else. | 哦 还有那 |
[14:45] | She treats you like crap. | 她对你真的很恶劣 |
[14:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:49] | You do? | 你知道啊 |
[14:50] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[14:52] | There’s something you don’t know. | 但有些事你不知道 |
[14:55] | What? | 什么 |
[14:56] | That no one in her whole life | 她的生命中从没有一个人 |
[15:00] | has ever loved her the way that I do. | 像我这样爱她 |
[15:02] | All she has to do is see that, and everything will change. | 只要她能了解 一切都会改变 |
[15:06] | I really thought he had something better. | 我以为他会说的更感人呢 |
[15:08] | Look, Malcolm, you’ll understand when you’re older. | 听着 Malcolm 你长大些就会明白了 |
[15:10] | Now,just go. | 快走吧 |
[15:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:18] | Nothing. Mind your own business. | 没什么 不关你的事 |
[15:21] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[15:23] | I wasn’t talking to anybody. | 没跟任何人说话 |
[15:24] | You’re imagining it. | 你幻想的 |
[15:26] | I heard you talking. | 我听到你说话 |
[15:29] | Okay, I’ll tell you. | 好吧 我告诉你 |
[15:32] | But you have to keep it a secret. | 但你要保密 |
[15:34] | You know the monster under your bed? | 你知道那个藏在你床底下的怪兽 |
[15:37] | It’s called a Sasquatch. | 叫大足野人 |
[15:38] | He hunts back there during the day. | 白天他在后面狩猎 |
[15:40] | I was throwing him some | 我扔了一些生肉给他 |
[15:42] | raw meat so he wouldn’t come get us tonight. | 这样晚上他就不会来吃我们 |
[15:44] | I don’t think I gave him enough. | 今晚可能给的不够 |
[15:45] | So, if I were you, I’d keep | 要我是你 我就小声一点 |
[15:47] | very quiet and stay the hell out of there. | 尽量远离那里 |
[15:50] | Get it? | 懂了吗 |
[16:06] | Move! | 前进 |
[16:14] | Francis Francis? | |
[16:21] | Beebee Beebee? | |
[16:22] | Francis Francis? | |
[16:23] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[16:24] | I want to remember this forever. | 我想永远记住这一刻 |
[16:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[16:28] | No! Don’t look at me! | 别看我 |
[16:31] | I wanted so much to be perfect for you, | 我想这一切完美无缺 |
[16:32] | but I couldn’t find any soap. | 但我找不到香皂 |
[16:35] | I’m hideous. | 我很难看 |
[16:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:37] | Yes. But it’s okay. | 但没有关系 |
[16:40] | Everything is okay now that we’re together. | 只要我们在一起 其他什么都没关系 |
[16:43] | I can’t tell you how beautiful you look at this moment. | 无法用言语表达此刻你的美丽 |
[16:46] | You look like an angel or a perfect dawn | 你就像一个天使 或者最美的黎明 |
[16:49] | or a galaxy of stars. | 又或满天的星辰 |
[16:51] | I don’t think we should see each other anymore. | 我觉得我们还是分手吧 |
[16:55] | And… my heart soars when I think… | 我总会心潮澎湃 只要我一想到 |
[16:58] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[17:01] | I… um… | 我 额 |
[17:04] | What? | 什么 |
[17:06] | Look… | 听我说 |
[17:07] | you’re a nice guy, | 你人很好 |
[17:08] | and all those letters you sent– | 你写的那些信 |
[17:10] | The stuff that I understood, anyway– | 我看懂的那些 |
[17:12] | was sweet, but I don’t know. | 很甜蜜 但我也不知道 |
[17:14] | It feels different now. | 只是感觉不同了 |
[17:16] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[17:18] | Would you try? | 你能试试么 |
[17:19] | Well, maybe I just like the long-distance thing | 也许我只是觉得两人相距这么远 |
[17:22] | ’cause, you know, you’d call and you’d talk | 你要打电话 你说这说那 |
[17:25] | and you’d make me feel so good about myself, | 你让我感觉很愉快 |
[17:27] | and I didn’t have to do anything. | 而我什么都不用做 |
[17:30] | Yeah, that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[17:32] | Beebee, please. | Beebee 别 |
[17:33] | I just think it’s better we end it now before anybody gets hurt. | 我觉得现在就做个了断 免得谁受伤害 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry, Francis. | 抱歉 Francis |
[17:46] | Ow. | 噢 |
[17:49] | Ow! Ow! | 噢 噢 |
[17:54] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[17:58] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[18:04] | Get out of here! | 滚开 |
[18:06] | You stupid, dumb monster! | 你这个大妖怪 |
[18:09] | This is my house! | 这是我的家 |
[18:11] | Ow! | 嗷呜 |
[18:13] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[18:14] | Leave me alone! | 不准接近我 |
[18:15] | Ow! | 嗷呜 |
[18:25] | You. | 你 |
[18:26] | You there. | 说你呐 |
[18:27] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干嘛 |
[18:29] | Excuse me? | 你有事吗 |
[18:29] | Do you know how dumb and careless you’re being? | 你知道你有多蠢 多不负责任 |
[18:32] | – Well, I brought… – I”m not talking about that. | – 我带了 – 我不是说那个 |
[18:35] | But shame on you. | 真不害臊 |
[18:37] | Don’t you know how this is all going to end? | 难道你们不明白最后会变成什么样子 |
[18:39] | Do we know you? | 我见过你吗 |
[18:40] | No, but I know you. | 没有 我可见过你这样的 |
[18:42] | You’re young and pretty. | 你年轻漂亮 |
[18:43] | You love to get 1 6-year-old boys so twisted up | 就喜欢青春少年为你神魂颠倒 |
[18:45] | they don’t know what they’re doing. | 他们都不知道自己在干嘛 |
[18:47] | You think it’s all in fun. | 你觉得乐在其中 |
[18:48] | You don’t care how bad you hurt him. | 不在乎你伤他有多深 |
[18:50] | Let me tell you something, young lady. | 让我告诉你 小姐 |
[18:52] | Hearts are precious things. | 别人的真心是很宝贵的东西 |
[18:54] | You should be careful with them. | 你要好好对待 |
[18:59] | You! | 你 |
[19:00] | You there! | 还有你 |
[19:02] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干嘛呢 |
[19:03] | The monster started growling, | 怪兽开始咆哮 |
[19:04] | so I threw rocks at him and killed him. | 我就向他扔石头然后就杀了他 |
[19:06] | He started flying around on rocket boots, | 他穿着火箭靴飞了起来 |
[19:08] | and I got to ride inside his head, | 我骑进了他的脑袋 |
[19:10] | and now the monster’s my friend, | 现在怪兽和我成了朋友 |
[19:11] | and we went to get Slurpees. | 我们一起去喝饮料 |
[19:13] | You did not. | 你才没有 |
[19:14] | You’re just lying. | 你在骗人 |
[19:15] | If that’s what Dewey says happened, | 要是Dewey都这么说 |
[19:17] | there’s no reason to argue about it. | 也没理由跟他争 |
[19:19] | No one believes I beat the last level of Mortal Kombat. | 没有人相信我打穿了”真人快打”最高难度 |
[19:22] | Because that’s just ridiculous. | 因为那就是胡说八道 |
[19:23] | No one beats Sub-Zero. | 没有人打得过奎良 |
[19:30] | Leave it off. | 关掉 |
[19:35] | So, Beebee broke up with me. | Beebee和我分手了 |
[19:38] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:40] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:41] | I think I’m fine. | 我想我没事 |
[19:43] | There’s a strange sense of peace that comes over you | 你会感到奇怪的平静 |
[19:46] | when you give up that last shred of dignity. | 当你放弃了最后一丝自尊 |
[19:48] | It’s nice. | 不错 |
[19:51] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[19:53] | Well, if you’re going to love women, | 如果你要选择爱 |
[19:56] | you have to expect the occasional flaming wipeout. | 就要接受偶尔灯火熄灭 |
[19:59] | It’s in the fine print, | 这就是条约的一部分 |
[20:00] | but you agree to it when you sign up. | 但你立约之时 已经接受 |
[20:02] | So what are you going to do? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[20:05] | I’m going to go back to school. | 我打算回到学校 |
[20:06] | I only missed a day, so it should be too bad. | 只缺席了一天 应该不算太糟 |
[20:09] | There’s a pack of farm girls that hang around outside the fence. | 篱笆附近常能看到一群农家女孩 |
[20:12] | Probably check that out. | 或许去瞧瞧 |
[20:15] | Later days. | 回头见 |
[20:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry I ratted you out. | 对不起 我卖了你 |
[20:19] | I just got scared. | 我慌了 |
[20:20] | Dude, it’s ancient history. | 都过去了 |
[20:22] | Don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上 |
[20:23] | Well, can’t you at least hit me or something, | 但至少你打我一下什么的 |
[20:25] | just so I feel like we’re even? | 好让我感觉我们就扯平了 |
[20:27] | You want me to hit you? | 你要我打你 |
[20:28] | I don’t know. Yeah. | 不知道 耶 |
[20:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:37] | Psych. | 神经 |
[20:38] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[20:39] | Now we’re even. | 这下扯平了 |
[20:46] | Ow! | 嗷 |
[21:04] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[21:06] | Malcolm told me. | Malcolm告诉我的 |
[21:09] | You know, you should probably rethink the whole | 或许你该好好想想 |
[21:10] | ”trusting him with secrets” thing. | 该不该把”秘密托付给他” |
[21:14] | How mad is Mom? | 妈有多生气 |
[21:16] | Well, let’s just try to get a couple states behind us | 我们开慢点 等她度过了几个阶段 |
[21:20] | before we ask her. | 再去问她 |
[21:22] | So, how’d it go with Beebee? | 和Beebee怎么样了 |
[21:26] | We broke up. | 分了 |
[21:30] | Does it hurt? | 心痛吗 |
[21:32] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:35] | Well, son… | 儿子啊 |
[21:38] | I wish I could say it gets easier, | 我本想说会慢慢过去 |
[21:39] | but I honestly don’t know. | 但说实话我不知道 |
[21:42] | I’ve never been dumped. | 我从没被甩过 |