时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[00:08] | Get off it! | 放开它 |
[00:08] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[00:10] | Ow! | 哎呦 |
[00:34] | Leave the squirrel alone and get the fire extinguisher. | 别管松鼠了 去拿灭火器 |
[00:38] | Reese, no! | Reese 住手 |
[00:42] | Blood tastes funny. | 血尝起来真奇怪 |
[00:44] | You better be naked when I get back. | 我回来了你要裸着补偿我 |
[00:46] | Done. | 成交 |
[01:21] | Malcolm Malcolm… | |
[01:24] | Malcolm Malcolm… | |
[01:30] | How was that even remotely fair? | 这简直是太不公平了 |
[01:32] | That’s for us all having | 都是你害我们 |
[01:33] | to go to your stupid Krelboyne picnic today. | 要去那个傻缺的天才少年野餐会 |
[01:36] | You think I want you to go? | 你以为我想让你去吗 |
[01:40] | My special class is having a family day and, | 天才班要举办家庭聚会了 |
[01:42] | if that’s not bad enough, | 更糟的是 |
[01:44] | it’s on the weekend that Francis is home. | 还是在Francis回来的周末 |
[01:47] | I’m going to look like a total idiot in front of him. | 我会在他面前丢死人的 |
[01:50] | Pretty bunnies. | 漂亮小兔兔 |
[01:53] | Pretty bunnies. | 漂亮小兔兔 |
[01:55] | Luckily, I’ve got a brilliant plan to get out of this. | 还好 我有一个绝妙的计划可以脱身 |
[02:01] | – Oh Poor baby – Yean I’m sick | – 哦 可怜的娃儿 – 是啊 我病了 |
[02:06] | No, you’re grounded for pouring… | 不是 你被禁足了因为你把 |
[02:08] | perfectly good vegetable soup in the toilet… | 那么好的蔬菜汤吐到厕所里 |
[02:11] | and you owe me 49 cents. | 你还欠我49美分 |
[02:17] | I don’t understand why you don’t want to go… | 真不明白为啥你不想去 |
[02:19] | to this picnic, Malcolm; I think it sounds like fun. | Malcolm 我觉得挺好玩儿的 |
[02:21] | Yeah, sitting on the grass, eating barbecue. | 对呀 坐在草地上吃烤肉 |
[02:24] | It’s Krelboyne. | 这是一群天才少年诶 |
[02:24] | It’s not going to be on the | 他们不会在草地上办 |
[02:26] | grass because half the class is allergic… | 因为一半同学都对草过敏 |
[02:28] | and don’t expect any meat either, | 还有别奢望有肉了 |
[02:29] | because they all voted not | 因为他们投票了 |
[02:31] | to serve anything that ever had a mother. | 不吃任何有母亲的东西 |
[02:33] | Cousin Nancy doesn’t have a mother. | Nancy表姐就没有妈妈 |
[02:35] | That’s right. She has two daddies. | 是啊 她有两个爸爸 |
[02:38] | Oh, man, two guys as your parents? | 天哪 有两个男人当父母 |
[02:41] | That house has got to be a dude’s paradise. | 那儿一定是男人的天堂 |
[02:43] | You know, there are a lot of proven health benefits… | 大家都知道 素食是对健康 |
[02:46] | to the vegetarian lifestyle. | 十分有益的 |
[02:47] | In fact, I’ve been seriously considering it myself. | 我自己也在考虑要不要吃素呢 |
[02:51] | It’ll be nice to meet the other parents. | 能见到其他家长也挺好 |
[02:52] | I’m sure they’re better | 他们一定比Reese班里 |
[02:54] | than those carnival freaks in Reese’s class. | 嘉年华狂热分子好 |
[02:56] | What a horrible bunch of people. | 那群人真是可怕 |
[02:57] | Amen to that. | 超级赞成 |
[02:58] | Well, this just sounds like a blast to me. | 我觉得会无聊到爆 |
[03:01] | Why do I have to go, again? | 我为什么必须得去来着 |
[03:03] | Because it’s a family picnic, Francis, | Francis 因为这是家庭聚餐呀 |
[03:05] | and you’re a member of this family. | 你是家庭的一员 |
[03:06] | Oh! Right, see, I just keep forgetting that, being forced to live… | 是哦 被迫离家千里去上军校 |
[03:09] | a thousand miles away at military school and all. | 搞得我老是忘记这点 |
[03:11] | Well, I can’t wait to see this academic circus. | 我都等不及去参加这个学术马戏团了 |
[03:13] | I bet it’s really cute. | 我猜一定会好玩儿 |
[03:15] | It’s not a circus. | 不是马戏团 |
[03:16] | It’s a bunch of social misfits doing a bunch of weird stunts… | 只是一群不善社交的人展示自己的所谓绝技 |
[03:19] | to show off how smart they are. | 只为证明自己多聪明 |
[03:21] | What’s your weird stunt, honey? | 乖 你的绝技是什么 |
[03:22] | Just some lame thing– nothing you want to see. | 就是些雕虫小技 你不会喜欢的 |
[03:26] | You’ve got to get me out of there before my turn comes. | 轮到我上场之前一定要把我弄出去 |
[03:29] | Why? What’s the big deal? | 为什么 这有什么 |
[03:30] | It just is, okay? | 就这样定了 行吗 |
[03:31] | I don’t want to do my act. | 我不想上台展示 |
[03:33] | All right, relax. | 行 别担心 |
[03:34] | We’ll hang out for like 15 minutes, establish your presence, | 我们先闲逛15分钟 让大家知道你到场了 |
[03:38] | then we’ll go over the fence like at Grandma’s wedding. | 然后咱们跳篱笆出去 跟上次外婆婚礼上一样 |
[03:43] | That’s why I love this guy. | 知道我为什么爱我哥了吧 |
[03:45] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[03:47] | Welcome, one and all! | 欢迎大家 |
[03:48] | Run away with us and join the circus! | 和我们一起玩转马戏团吧 |
[03:51] | The academic circus! | 学术马戏团耶 |
[03:54] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[03:55] | My teacher. | 我老师 |
[03:56] | Malcolm, thank goodness. | Malcolm 谢天谢地 |
[03:57] | I was so nervous. | 我刚才好紧张 |
[03:59] | I had a dream you didn’t come, and I was… | 还做了个梦 梦见你不来了 |
[04:01] | being chased by something big but invisible and– Never mind. | 还被无形的大怪物追赶 现在没事了 |
[04:04] | You’re here, and that’s all that matters. | 你来了就好 |
[04:09] | Hello, little guy. | 你好 小朋友 |
[04:12] | Ready to leave your family and join the circus? | 准备好离开你爸妈 加入马戏团了么 |
[04:16] | – Oh. – Huh? | – 啊 – 嗯 |
[04:17] | Little lower, son. | 儿子 手往下点儿 |
[04:20] | Oh, look at all your little friends. | 哦 看看你的小伙伴们多热情 |
[04:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:23] | Hi there. | 嗨 |
[04:25] | They’re not my friends. | 他们不是我朋友 |
[04:26] | They’re a bunch of geeks and losers. | 他们都是奇葩 都是傻瓜 |
[04:28] | Malcolm’s in the house! | Malcolm在屋里 |
[04:29] | Malcolm Malcolm! Malcolm! | |
[04:31] | Malcolm Malcolm Malcolm Malcolm! Malcolm! Malcolm! | |
[04:34] | Malcolm Malcolm Malcolm Malcolm Malcolm! Malcolm! Malcolm! Malcolm! | |
[04:38] | Malcolm Malcolm Malcolm! Malcolm! | |
[04:40] | I’m going to kick so much Krelboyne ass today… | 我今天肯定会揍这群天才少年 |
[04:43] | it’s not even funny. | 揍到我腻歪了为止 |
[04:44] | Go, Malcolm! Go, Malcolm! Go, Malcolm! | 来 Malcolm 来 Malcolm 来 Malcolm |
[04:47] | Easy. | 放松 |
[04:49] | You got all afternoon. | 咱有一整个下午呢 |
[04:51] | We’re getting out of here in 15 minutes, right? | 15分钟就走 行吗 |
[04:53] | Make it ten. | 10分钟就走 |
[04:55] | Yeah… | 好 |
[04:56] | Ooh, hello. | 哦 嗨 |
[04:59] | And who might you be? | 妞儿 你是谁 |
[05:01] | What? | 什么 |
[05:02] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[05:11] | Hello. I’m Lois. This is Hal. | 你好 我是Lois 他是Hal |
[05:14] | We’re Malcolm’s parents. | 我们是Malcolm的父母 |
[05:14] | That’s very nice. | 太热情了 |
[05:17] | I’m Dorene. These are the girls. | 我是Dorene 这些都是妈妈 |
[05:19] | Hello, nice to meet you all. | 嗨 见到你们很高兴 |
[05:20] | Yeah, it’s really… | 嗯 我也很 |
[05:26] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[05:28] | Hope everybody likes brownies. | 大家喜欢吃布朗尼吧 |
[05:29] | Oh, my, that is so thoughtful. | 哦 天啊 你太体贴了 |
[05:32] | Are those nuts? | 含有坚果么 |
[05:33] | Walnuts. | 核桃仁 |
[05:34] | Oh… gee… we can’t have that. | 哦 不行 这个不能要 |
[05:36] | Some of the children are severely allergic to nuts. | 有些孩子对坚果很过敏 |
[05:39] | Oh, my gosh, I had no idea. | 哦 不是吧 我不知道 |
[05:41] | Whose child is allergic? | 哪位的孩子过敏呀 |
[05:42] | Well, no one in this class specifically, | 目前为止还没发现 |
[05:44] | but you can never be too careful. | 但是还是小心一点儿好 |
[05:56] | Believe me, this isn’t meant to publicly humiliate you. | 我不是想公开羞辱你的 |
[05:59] | I’m sure they were delicious. | 我确信它们很好吃 |
[06:03] | Oh, hi, fellas. | 嗨 老兄 |
[06:05] | Hey there. | 嗨 |
[06:06] | What’s your pleasure– nature dog, health patty, tofu square? | 你喜欢什么 素热狗 素饼 还是豆腐块 |
[06:10] | Good God. | 不是吧 |
[06:11] | Want me to brown that chicken leg a little more for you? | 素鸡腿还要我上点色么 |
[06:17] | Well… | 好吧 |
[06:19] | looks like I got here just in time. | 看来我来的正是时候 |
[06:23] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[06:25] | behold. | 瞧 |
[06:28] | Is that… | 那是 |
[06:30] | meat? | 肉吗 |
[06:31] | Nothing but. | 全都是 |
[06:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:44] | So, uh… | 嗯 |
[06:47] | you here? | 你是这儿的 |
[06:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:50] | You? | 你呢 |
[06:52] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[06:59] | Hey, Stevie. | 嘿 Stevie |
[07:00] | Can’t stop… to chat. | 我现在不能和你聊 |
[07:02] | Got to get… my chemicals… | 我得把实验工具 |
[07:05] | in the shade. | 放在阴凉处 |
[07:06] | I thought you were doing your report on oscilloscopes. | 你不是要做关于显波器的报告吗 |
[07:09] | Changed to… catalytics. | 改成了催化实验 |
[07:11] | It’s more… exciting. | 这样会更有趣一点 |
[07:13] | Right? | 是吧 |
[07:14] | What do you care? | 为什么 |
[07:16] | I’m up… | 你后面 |
[07:18] | after you. | 就是我 |
[07:18] | So? | 所以呢 |
[07:20] | Following you… | 在你后面上台 |
[07:22] | is like… | 就像 |
[07:23] | following Streisand. | 在Streisand后面上台一样 |
[07:24] | Well, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[07:26] | You won’t be following me. | 你不会在我后面上的 |
[07:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:30] | Have I been… bumped? | 我是被取代了么 |
[07:34] | Francis, what are you doing?! | Francis 你干嘛呢 |
[07:36] | Come on, the coast is clear and… | 快走吧 危险已过 |
[07:38] | it’s already been ten minutes and– | 都过了十分钟了 |
[07:43] | We’re not ditching out, are we? | 我们不走了 是吧 |
[08:02] | A small pack of Krelboynes has ventured out of hiding… | 一群天才少年在晒太阳 |
[08:04] | to bask in the afternoon sun. | 不躲起来 实在太冒险了 |
[08:06] | Their defenses down, | 他们放下了防备 |
[08:07] | they’re an easy target for nearby predators. | 对于捕食者来说实在手到擒来 |
[08:17] | They sense danger, but it is too late. | 他们嗅到危险了 太迟了 |
[08:19] | Their hesitation is fatal. | 迟疑是致命的 |
[08:39] | And the circle of life goes on. | 生命的轮回开始了 |
[08:51] | Kafkaesque, isn’t it? | 噩梦了 是吧 |
[08:53] | Huh? | 什么 |
[08:54] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[08:55] | Kick his butt, Alphonse. | Alphonse 扁他 |
[09:02] | Wait… wait. | 等下 再等下 |
[09:04] | Here it comes. | 找到了 |
[09:06] | Yes, there! | 看 在那儿 |
[09:08] | I’ve arrested the cellular mitosis! | 我发现了有丝分裂 |
[09:15] | Thank you, Dabney. | 谢谢你的展示 Dabney |
[09:16] | That was riveting. | 真是太吸引人了 |
[09:18] | Our next act needs no introduction, | 我们下一个选手不需要介绍 |
[09:20] | having been the buzz of last year’s math fair. | 在上一届数学展示会上一鸣惊人 |
[09:22] | Please welcome Flora Mayesh… | 有请Flora Mayesh |
[09:25] | and Fermat’s Last Theorem! | 她要展示的是费马最后定理 |
[09:31] | Hello? Is this…? | 喂 喂 |
[09:32] | Testing. | 话筒还有声吗 |
[09:33] | So, I understand that Malcolm has quite the vocabulary. | 我听说Malcolm词汇量很丰富 |
[09:37] | Yeah, he’s just yap, yap, yap, yap, yap all day long. | 嗯 他一天天吧啦吧啦地不停说 |
[09:39] | Well, that’s not the vocabulary I meant. | 我不是说他的话多 |
[09:42] | It seems that he’s taught… | 听说他教给孩子们 |
[09:43] | several of the children the ”R” word. | 说关于“R”的单词 |
[09:45] | The ”R” word? | 关于“R”的单词 |
[09:47] | I’m sure it’s just something he picked up off the street– | 我想他是从街上学的吧 |
[09:49] | certainly not at home. | 肯定不是你们教的 |
[09:52] | Yeah, well, ”R” you, lady. | 呵呵 你才是傻逼呢 |
[09:58] | So, this is going well, right? | 进展挺顺利的 对吧 |
[10:01] | It’s pretty much everything I expected. | 是呀 和我预想的一样 |
[10:03] | So, you ready, Malcolm? | 你准备好了吗Malcolm |
[10:04] | I mean, you’re all set, right? | 我是说 你一定能搞定 是吧 |
[10:06] | Sure. | 是的 |
[10:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[10:11] | I’m… ready. | 我准备好了 |
[10:13] | Thanks for… asking. | 谢谢老师关心 |
[10:16] | You know what’s so great about our relationship? | 你知道咱俩的关系哪一点最好吗 |
[10:19] | It just still feels so fresh, you know what I mean? | 一切都让我感到新鲜 你知道我意思吧 |
[10:21] | Totally. | 理解 |
[10:23] | All right, take it away. | 好了 拿走吧 |
[10:25] | I need two burgers and a dog, Hal. | 我要俩汉堡包 一个热狗 Hal |
[10:27] | Coming up. Dewey? | 再来点儿 Dewey |
[10:30] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[10:31] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:32] | What have I told you about raw meat, son? | 记得我说过不能吃生肉了吧 儿子 |
[10:35] | I’m not. | 我没吃呀 |
[10:37] | Dad, I want you to meet someone. | 爸 我想让你见个人 |
[10:39] | This is Jody. | 她是Jody |
[10:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:41] | Oh, it’s so great to finally meet you. | 能见到你真是高兴 |
[10:43] | Francis talks about you all the time. | Francis三句不离你 |
[10:46] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:47] | You, too. | 见到你也很高兴 |
[10:51] | Oh… | 哦 |
[10:52] | I’m so glad that went well. | 真高兴你俩谈得来 |
[10:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[10:57] | I give to you the Nixon electromagnet. | 我向大家展示的是尼克松电磁体 |
[11:05] | Turn it off!. | 快关掉 |
[11:10] | This is going dreadfully. | 真是要命 |
[11:12] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了么 |
[11:13] | Please tell me I’m wrong. | 请告诉我我说错了吧 |
[11:15] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[11:16] | For what? | 有什么抱歉的 |
[11:27] | This is it. | 这个时刻到了 |
[11:28] | You’re almost… up. | 马上轮到你了 |
[11:31] | Stop reminding me. | 别再提醒我了 |
[11:33] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[11:34] | No, I just don’t want to do this. | 不是 我只是不想展示 |
[11:37] | Don’t you ever get sick of being a Krelboyne? | 你不觉得当个天才少年很烦么 |
[11:39] | Of people thinking you’re some kind of freak? | 大家都认为我们是怪人 |
[11:42] | You are… | 不要在意 |
[11:44] | what you are. | 别人的看法 |
[11:45] | Accept it. | 别挣扎了 |
[11:46] | Not without a fight. | 还是要抗争下 |
[11:48] | You’re harshing… my buzz. | 你在败坏我的兴致 |
[11:53] | Don’t let… anyone… | 别让别人 |
[11:54] | mess with… my stuff. | 弄坏我的东西 |
[12:00] | You know, in the wrong hands, | 知道么 不怀好意的人用这些 |
[12:02] | these chemicals can make a pretty powerful stink bomb. | 能制造威力巨大的恶臭弹 |
[12:07] | These hands look wrong enough. | 现在我就是那个不坏好意的人 |
[12:11] | And this field trip to the historic ghost town, | 这次组织学生去鬼镇实地考察 |
[12:15] | I think we all know what that leads to– | 我认为大家都知道是什么后果 |
[12:17] | the occult, devil worship, state colleges. | 神秘学 崇拜魔鬼 州立学院 |
[12:20] | So then it’s agreed that the trip will be canceled. | 看来大家都同意 我们就取消了它 |
[12:24] | Wait a minute. You can’t decide that. | 等等 你凭什么决定 |
[12:26] | You didn’t even vote. | 你们甚至没投票 |
[12:28] | I was only going by the general tone of the group. | 我听取的是大家的意见 |
[12:31] | General tone? | 大家的意见 |
[12:32] | I haven’t heard a peep… | 我都没听见 |
[12:33] | out of any of these other women all day. | 这些女同胞吭过一声 |
[12:35] | What, you all agree… | 难道你们都同意 |
[12:36] | with what Mrs. Control Freak here is saying? | 这个控制狂说的话 |
[12:39] | Well– | 我觉得 |
[12:40] | Phyllis Phyllis! | |
[12:41] | My name isn’t Phyllis! | 我不叫Phyllis |
[12:43] | And, no, I don’t feel that way. | 不 我并不同意 |
[12:47] | I don’t either! I never liked– | 我也不同意 我从不认为 |
[12:48] | My husband told me to stand up to you… | 自从上次售卖糕点被你搞哭之后 |
[12:50] | after I came home from that bake sale in tears. | 我丈夫说让我勇敢反驳你 |
[12:54] | My soy burger… | 我的大豆汉堡 |
[12:56] | it’s bleeding! | 流血啦 |
[12:59] | This is meat! | 是肉 |
[13:00] | We’re eating meat! | 我们吃的是肉 |
[13:01] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[13:05] | We’re eating meat! | 我们吃的是肉 |
[13:17] | Get out of the way! | 快闪开 |
[13:18] | Come here! | 过来 |
[13:37] | Okay, the difference between a stink bomb… | 好吧 恶臭弹和三级毒气生化危机 |
[13:39] | and a level-three toxic biohazard… | 的区别很明显在于 |
[13:41] | is apparently two extra drops of sulfur tetroxide. | 那多出的两滴四氧化硫 |
[13:44] | I’m totally suing that web site. | 我一定要去控告那家网站 |
[13:46] | – I didn’t do it! – I didn’t do it! | – 不是我干的 – 不是我干的 |
[14:04] | I want… A receipt. | 给我 收据 |
[14:09] | I’m kind of conflicted | 我现在有点矛盾 |
[14:10] | On the one hand, I ruined Caroline’s picnic… | 一方面 我搞砸了Caroline的野餐 |
[14:13] | and very possibly endangered a hundred lives. | 还有可能造成伤及上百名无辜群众 |
[14:15] | On the other hand, now I don’t have to do my act. | 另一方面 现在我不用去做展示了 |
[14:20] | Did you miss me? | 你想我了吗 |
[14:22] | Mm-hmm. | 还好 |
[14:25] | So who was that girl with her hands all over you? | 刚才有个女的老是摸你 她是谁 |
[14:27] | What girl, the paramedic? | 什么女的 护理人员吗 |
[14:29] | She was making sure I didn’t inhale any toxic fumes. | 她只是想确定我没有吸入有毒气体 |
[14:32] | Oh, I’m sure you loved every moment of it. | 哦 你一定很享受那感觉吧 |
[14:34] | God, would you quit nagging me? | 天那 别唠叨了好吗 |
[14:36] | Maybe if you paid a little more attention to me. | 如果你多关心关心我 我就不会这样 |
[14:38] | More attention? | 多关心关心你 |
[14:39] | You’re smothering me. | 你跟的我太紧 快窒息了 |
[14:40] | I need space. | 我需要空间 |
[14:42] | Oh, you’ll get your space. | 好啊 给你空间 |
[14:43] | We’re through. | 咱们就此分手 |
[14:45] | Fine by me. | 分就分 |
[14:49] | Here’s the school ring you gave me. | 还给你的学院戒指 |
[14:53] | The teddy bear key chain. | 还给你泰迪熊钥匙链 |
[14:57] | – Your shirt. – Your two poems. | – 你的衣服 – 你的两首诗 |
[15:00] | The book you lent me. | 还给你的书 |
[15:01] | Your Depeche Mode tape! | 你的Depeche Mode乐队磁带 |
[15:03] | And here’s your gum. | 还有你的口香糖 |
[15:07] | I love Krelboynes. | 我喜欢天才少年 |
[15:08] | And I swear, I’m not just saying that. | 我发誓 我不只是说说而已 |
[15:11] | Why would I? | 我怎么会说谎呢 |
[15:13] | Nice hang time. | 挂得不错 |
[15:15] | Well, it’s really a simple function… | 还行 这只是抗拉强度和皮筋弹性的 |
[15:16] | of the tensile strength of the elastic waistband. | 简单函数而已 |
[15:28] | I brought you a hamburger. | 给你带了一个汉堡 |
[15:30] | This should make us even, right? | 这就算扯平了 哈 |
[15:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:42] | Is this meat? | 这里面是肉吗 |
[15:44] | Uh, it might be. | 嗯 可能吧 |
[15:49] | Look what I’ve been reduced to. | 看我都沦落到什么地步了 |
[15:54] | Okay, well, um… | 好吧 嗯 |
[15:56] | I’m going to… | 我想去 |
[15:58] | Oh, Malcolm, I’m so sorry. | 哦 Malcolm 我太抱歉了 |
[16:01] | Huh? | 啊 |
[16:02] | I know how much… | 我知道你是多么地想 |
[16:03] | you were looking forward to doing your act, | 做你的展示 |
[16:06] | especially with your family here. | 特别是在家人面前 |
[16:09] | I failed you. | 我辜负了你啊 |
[16:11] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[16:13] | Yes, I did. | 不 我有 |
[16:15] | After today, they’re going to fire my ass so fast. | 过了今天 我就会很快被开除 |
[16:22] | My parents were right. | 我爸妈是对的 |
[16:23] | I never should have left the cannery. | 我真不该从罐头厂辞职 |
[16:28] | Want another hamburger? | 还想要汉堡吗 |
[16:34] | Yes! | 要 |
[16:37] | I do. I do. | 我真的 真的 |
[16:40] | I really, really do. I… | 真的 真的 真的 |
[16:43] | really… do. | 真的 想要 |
[16:47] | Can you believe it? Meat. | 难以置信啊 肉哎 |
[16:49] | I don’t know about you, but I’m outraged. | 不知道你什么感觉 我气死了 |
[16:51] | I want you to know… | 我要你知道 |
[16:52] | that I am going to see to | 我会保证 |
[16:54] | it that you never serve on a school committee, | 你永远不会加入学校委员会 |
[16:56] | hold an office or even so much as set foot… | 负责事务 甚至都不会让你 |
[16:58] | in a P.T.A. Meeting as long as I can help it. | 参加家长会 只要我还在那儿 |
[17:01] | Is that a promise, lady? | 这是个承诺吗 女士 |
[17:03] | ‘Cause I’d really like to get that in writing. | 因为我真想把它们都记下来 |
[17:05] | I should have expected as much… | 我才不指望 一个把孩子 |
[17:06] | from the mother of a foul-mouthed thug. | 教成满嘴脏话的小混混的妈素质能有多高 |
[17:09] | What he’s even doing in this class, I don’t know. | 我都不知道他怎么进到这个班里的 |
[17:14] | Oh, I see you made a friend. | 哦 你交了个新朋友啊 |
[17:16] | Yeah. Tomorrow we’re going shopping for shoes. | 是啊 明天可以结伴去买鞋了都 |
[17:19] | Academic circus? | 这就是学术马戏团吗 |
[17:20] | You got the circus part right. | 只剩杂耍那部分了吧 |
[17:22] | This is the biggest debacle I’ve ever seen. | 我从未见过这么大的教学事故 |
[17:24] | I guarantee you Principal Littledove will hear about this. | 我保证Littledove校长会知道你干的好事 |
[17:26] | He sure will, from all of us. | 他肯定会知道 我们都会告诉他 |
[17:29] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问个问题吗 |
[17:31] | Yes. All women suck. | 好啊 女人糟透了 |
[17:34] | No, I mean… you’d still like me… | 不是 我想问 如果你发现我是个怪咖 |
[17:37] | even if you found out I was a freak, right? | 你还是一样会喜欢我的 对吧 |
[17:39] | The family wouldn’t treat me any different, right? | 家里也不会对我有看法对吧 |
[17:42] | Dude, we already know you’re smart. | 老兄 我们已经知道你聪明了 |
[17:44] | Yeah, but– Never mind. | 是 但是 算了 |
[17:47] | Just don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 可别说我没警告过你 |
[17:53] | Look, it’s Malcolm! | 看 Malcolm上去了 |
[17:54] | Hey, hey, Malcolm’s going to do it, Dad! | 嘿 嘿 Malcolm要做展示了 爸爸 |
[17:56] | The P.T.A. Is on-line, missy. | 小姐 家长教师联谊会可是有专门网站的 |
[17:58] | Are you aware of the power of the Internet? | 你知道网络的力量有多可怕吗 |
[18:03] | Hey, everyone look! | 嘿 大家快看 |
[18:05] | Look, Malcolm’s doing it. He’s doing it. | 看 Malcolm要做展示了 他做展示了 |
[18:06] | Hey, shut the hell up! | 嘿 都给我闭嘴 |
[18:18] | Um… | 嗯 |
[18:20] | could somebody, please, show me some credit cards? | 哪位让我看一眼信用卡行吗 |
[18:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:28] | The numbers on them are: | 信用卡上的数字是 |
[18:29] | 3699-7412-6823 3699-7412-6823… | |
[18:33] | 9140 and… 3424… | 9140 和 3424 |
[18:36] | 1804-1835 1804-1835… | |
[18:39] | 3668 3668. | |
[18:41] | He’s right! | 他说的都对 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:51] | If you add the individual digits on each card… | 如果分别把两张卡上的单个数字相加 |
[18:53] | you get 74 and 66. | 和分别是74和66 |
[18:55] | If you multiply those numbers, you get 4,884. | 如果分别把两者相乘 积是4884 |
[18:58] | How do we even know he’s right? | 我们怎么知道他是对的 |
[19:01] | Oh, he’s right. | 哦 他是对的 |
[19:05] | 4,884 squared… | 4884的平方值是 |
[19:07] | 23,853,456 is 23,853,456. | |
[19:11] | The square root of 4,884… | 4,884的平方根是 |
[19:13] | is 69 and 885/1 ,000. | 69又885/1000 |
[19:16] | The square root of that… | 它的平方根是 |
[19:18] | is eight and 3,597 /10,000. | 8又3597 /10000 |
[19:23] | Factor it! | 它的因子数呢 |
[19:24] | The factors are 232 and 73. | 分解之后因子是232 和73 |
[19:26] | Multiply it by pi. | 再乘以π |
[19:28] | 26 and 261 /1 ,000. | 26又261 /1000 |
[19:30] | – Cube it! – 584 and 21 4/1 ,000. | – 它的立方是多少 – 584又214/1000 |
[19:32] | What’s the arc tangent! | 再反正切 |
[19:33] | 89 and 9/1 0 degrees. | 89又9/10度 |
[19:35] | Natural log! | 自然对数 |
[19:36] | 6 and 3,699/10,000. | 6又3699/10000 |
[19:38] | – What’s the reciprocal? – 17 /10,000. | – 它的倒数是多少 – 17 /10000 |
[19:40] | In base eight! | 换成八进制 |
[19:40] | 11431 11,431 . | |
[19:42] | The capital of Iceland! | 冰岛的首都 |
[19:43] | Reykjavik– but that’s not math. | 雷克雅维克 但是这不是数学题 |
[20:05] | Why can’t you do that? | 你怎么不会做那个 |
[20:06] | Cellular mitosis. | 什么细胞有丝分裂 |
[20:08] | What are we paying your tutor for? | 你的学费都花哪儿去了 |
[20:17] | Do you have any brothers? | 你有哥哥吗 |
[20:19] | No. | 没有 |
[20:21] | Ow! | 啊哦 |
[20:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:26] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[20:29] | So, um… how you been? | 嗯 你还好吧 |
[20:32] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[20:35] | You look good. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[20:37] | Yes, it was. | 是的 的确 |
[20:38] | It was a wonderful circus. | 这次马戏团很棒的 |
[20:40] | So many people were worried– | 一开始大家还担心 |
[20:43] | Was it as bad as I think it was? | 和我预想的一样差吗 |
[20:45] | Man, you killed. | 老兄 你酷毙了 |
[20:48] | That’s what I was afraid of. | 那就是我担心的 |
[20:50] | Sorry you didn’t get to do your act. | 很抱歉你没能做成展示 |
[20:52] | Shove… the sympathy, | 你别假装同情了好吗 |
[20:54] | showboat. | 爱卖弄 |
[20:57] | He fell on his butt and everything. | 他摔到地上 |
[20:59] | He was just, like, dazed. | 好像摔晕了都 |
[21:12] | Is Malcolm a robot? | Malcolm是机器人吗 |
[21:15] | No, son, he’s just smart. | 不是的 儿子 他只是聪明 |
[21:18] | Very, very, | 非常 非常 |
[21:20] | very, very, very, very smart. | 非常 非常 非常 非常 聪明 |
[21:25] | Hey, Malcolm… | 嘿 Malcolm |
[21:28] | how many fingers am I holding up? | 我藏起来了几根手指 |
[21:32] | Shut up. | 去你的 |
[21:35] | Analyze what I had for lunch. | 分析一下我吃了什么午餐 |
[21:37] | Get off me, you moron. | 放开我 你这个傻瓜 |
[21:39] | You know what I don’t understand? | 我不太理解的是 |
[21:40] | You rattle off those numbers… | 你能飞快说出那些数字 |
[21:42] | but you can’t remember to brush your teeth. | 怎么就记不住该刷牙呢 |
[21:44] | Hey, who’s for Burger Barn? | 嘿 谁想吃汉堡屋 |
[21:47] | Burger Barn! Burger Barn! | 汉堡屋 汉堡屋 |