时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | All right, class. | 好了 同学们 |
[00:29] | Recess is over. | 课间休息结束了 |
[00:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:35] | Malcolm, I think you should say something to your classmates. | Malcolm 我觉得你应该和你的同学们说几句 |
[00:39] | They stayed inside while | 当你在外面和朋友打球时 |
[00:40] | you were out playing ball with your friends. | 他们都呆在了室内呢 |
[00:47] | Thanks. | 谢了各位 |
[01:23] | I don’t know why Mom makes me get up at 8:00. | 我真搞不懂为什么老妈每天8点就叫我起床 |
[01:25] | School doesn’t even start till 8:15. | 学校8点15才开门 |
[01:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:38] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:40] | You look different. | 你看起来不大一样 |
[01:41] | – I took a shower. – I knew it! | – 我洗澡了 – 我就知道 |
[01:46] | …on the state-legislature- sponsored initiative | “州立法机关倡议主动 “ |
[01:48] | limiting the cabinet’s attitude | “内阁过度强调过去” |
[01:49] | of overanalyzing past and current positions… | “以及当前态度” |
[01:52] | …this type of governmental interference… | “这种政府内部的冲突” |
[01:55] | In international news, boring, boring, boring. | 国际新闻 无聊 无聊 无聊 |
[01:57] | I’m incrediblly boring, do you know who is boring? | 无聊到爆 你知道谁是最无聊的吗 |
[02:00] | me | 那就是我了 |
[02:01] | boring goring zoring doring noring foring | 无聊 五聊 乌聊 舞聊 吴聊 唔聊 |
[02:04] | Why haven’t you changed the channel yet? | 为毛你还不换台呢 |
[02:18] | What? I took a shower. Is that a crime? | 干嘛 我只是洗了个澡 犯法吗 |
[02:21] | Resse,Is this going to be a daily thing? | Reese 你以后会天天洗澡吗 |
[02:23] | Because we got a schedule… | 因为我们有计划表 |
[02:25] | Honey, let me handle this. | 亲爱的 我来处理 |
[02:28] | Son, are you on drugs? | 儿子 你嗑药了吗 |
[02:30] | No, it’s just… | 没有 只是 |
[02:32] | Why doesn’t everyone just leave me alone?! | 你们就不能让我清静点吗 |
[02:36] | Wow, usually we don’t get someone storming off from the table | 哇 通常情况下 在吃完煎饼之前 |
[02:39] | until after pancakes. | 我们是不会气走一个人的 |
[02:41] | Hey, kids, it’s a new, improved Sleepy-Time Herbie | 嗨 孩子们 这是最新改良版的瞌睡赫比 |
[02:44] | now with super-sleepy fuzzy fur. | 拥有超级蓬松的绒毛 |
[02:46] | I’m sleepy. | 我困死了 |
[02:48] | Herbie’s not available in stores. | 赫比不仅在商店可以买到 |
[02:50] | Order yours now through this special… | 还可以通过特殊 |
[02:53] | Hi, Dewey. | 你好啊 Dewey |
[02:54] | I can make you happy. | 我能让你开心 |
[02:56] | I can make your brothers be nice to you. | 还能让你的兄弟们对你好点 |
[02:58] | I can get you out of school. | 我还可以帮你跷课 |
[03:01] | Your parents want to buy me for you. | 你的父母想买一个我给你 |
[03:03] | All you got to do is ask them. | 你只需要开口就行了 |
[03:05] | They’re right there in the kitchen. Why don’t you go ask them? | 他们就在厨房里 为什么不去问一问呢 |
[03:08] | Go on. Yeah. Go ask them. | 去吧 对了 去问他们吧 |
[03:13] | Can you buy me a Herbie? | 你能给我买一个赫比吗 |
[03:15] | No, they’re too expensive. | 不行 太贵了 |
[03:16] | Maybe. Ask me again in four seconds. | 也许吧 4秒内再问我一次 |
[03:19] | Can you buy me a Herbie, please? | 你能给我买一个赫比吗 求你了 |
[03:22] | Didn’t you just hear me? I said no. | 你没听到我说的吗 我说不行 |
[03:25] | Ask louder. | 大声点 |
[03:26] | Son, what were you thinking?! | 孩子 你到底在想什么 |
[03:31] | Stealing 200 frogs from the biology lab | 从生物实验室偷200只青蛙 |
[03:33] | and setting them loose on the highway! | 再把它们放到高速公路上 |
[03:36] | I was freeing the alleged frogs, sir. | 我只是在拯救那些可怜的青蛙 长官 |
[03:38] | Killing live animals in the name of science is inhumane. | 杀害活着的动物从科学角度讲是惨无人道的 |
[03:41] | No! Inhumane is sitting in a car for two and a half hours | 不 我住在离学校仅8个街区的地方 |
[03:46] | when I live only eight blocks from campus. | 却要堵两个半小时的车到这 这才是惨无人道 |
[03:49] | Sir, I didn’t mean… | 长官 我没打算 |
[03:50] | I am tired of all the things you didn’t mean to do. | 我厌烦了你做过的 所有违背初衷的事 |
[03:55] | You didn’t mean to come in four hours after curfew. | 你不是故意在宵禁过后4小时候后才返校 |
[03:57] | You didn’t mean to replace the morning reveille record | 你不是故意用男巫Tricky的歌 |
[04:00] | with a selection from trip-hop wizard Tricky. | 偷换早晨起床的录音碟 |
[04:04] | Maybe I should just rename this | 也许我该重新定义这些 |
[04:06] | “Francis”I didn’t mean to”file”. | “Francis”我不是故意的”文件” |
[04:10] | That would be a bold choice, sir. | 这会是个激进的选择 长官 |
[04:12] | Glibness. What a surprise. | 好一个花言巧语 真让人意外啊 |
[04:15] | I’m giving you exactly ten seconds | 我给你10秒钟的时间 |
[04:18] | to tell me why I shouldn’t put you on latrine detail | 向我解释为什么不让你用 |
[04:21] | for the rest of this semester. | 剩下的下半学期去洗厕所 |
[04:23] | Okay. Um, why shouldn’t I have to | 好吧 呃 为什么我不能 |
[04:26] | clean toilets for the next three months? | 在接下来的3个月里洗厕所 |
[04:28] | It’s an intriguing question. | 这是个玄妙的问题 |
[04:30] | – Is that a new tie, sir? – Four seconds. | – 这是条新的领带吗 – 还剩4秒 |
[04:34] | What a beautiful beach. | 沙滩真漂亮啊 |
[04:35] | Did you take this, sir? | 是您拍的吗 长官 |
[04:37] | You’ve certainly captured your young male friend’s Speedo. | 您绝对把您朋友的泳裤拍下来了 |
[04:41] | That is a picture of me. | 这是我的照片 |
[04:44] | Now if I were you, I wouldn’t try to distract me and… | 如果此刻我是你 我就不会试着转移我的注意力 |
[04:56] | Sir? | 长官 |
[04:59] | Sir? | 长官 |
[05:00] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[05:03] | That’ll be all, cadet. | 行了 小伙子 |
[05:25] | Were you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[05:26] | No, I was reading. | 没有 我在看书 |
[05:27] | You don’t read. | 你不看书的 |
[05:28] | Just shut the door, Krelboyne. | 把门关上 天才少年 |
[05:36] | I’m still in here, perv. | 我还在这呢 变态 |
[05:42] | Ha! You’re crying. | 哈 你在哭 |
[05:45] | Oh, man. You’re crying. | 哦 上帝 你在哭啊 |
[05:49] | You don’t want to talk about it, do you? | 你不会想谈一谈的 对吧 |
[05:51] | It’s about a girl. | 和一个女生有关 |
[05:53] | I should’ve just walked away. | 我就应该走开的 |
[05:55] | Wendy Finnerman– she hates me. | Wendy Finnerman 她恨我 |
[05:58] | I don’t know what to do. I tried everything to make her like me. | 我都不知道该怎么办了 我千方百计让她喜欢我 |
[06:23] | I’m toilet-papering her house tonight. | 今晚我要用厕纸包住她家 |
[06:25] | If that doesn’t work, I’m out of ideas. | 如果没有用 我就没招儿了 |
[06:27] | Look, Reese, maybe I can help you. | 听着 Reese 也许我能帮你 |
[06:29] | – What am I supposed to do? – I don’t know. | – 我该怎么做 – 我不知道 |
[06:32] | Just try anything that doesn’t make her cry. | 试着做些不会惹她哭的事吧 |
[06:35] | I guess you can start off by finding out stuff about her. | 我想你可以从了解她开始 |
[06:38] | You know, do the things she likes to do. | 你懂得 做一些她喜欢的做的 |
[06:40] | Is that before or after I go TP her house? | 这些是在我用厕纸包住她家之前做还是之后 |
[06:43] | Instead. | 不要用厕纸了 |
[06:45] | All right. I’ll try it your way. | 好吧 我会试试你的法子的 |
[06:49] | – Thanks. – No problem. | – 谢了 – 不用谢 |
[06:51] | I know I’m going to pay for this, | 我知道我会为此付出代价 |
[06:53] | Reese loves Wendy! | Reese爱上了Wendy |
[06:54] | Reese loves Wendy! | Reese爱上了Wendy |
[06:56] | Ha, ha. | 哈哈 |
[06:56] | Go, Wildcats, go. | 加油 小野猫 加油 |
[06:58] | Go, Wildcats, go, go. | 加油 小野猫 加油 加油 |
[07:01] | Go, Wildcats, go, go. | 加油 小野猫 加油 加油 |
[07:03] | Go, Wildcats, go, go. | 加油 小野猫 加油 加油 |
[07:19] | That’s it. | 就是这个了 |
[07:22] | ah,Reese! | 啊 Reese |
[07:27] | Reese Why are you dressed like that? | Reese 你干嘛穿成这样 |
[07:30] | I figured out what she likes. | 我知道她喜欢什么了 |
[07:31] | I saw her cheering for the football team, | 我看到她为橄榄球队加油 |
[07:33] | so I joined the cheerleading squad. | 所以我也加入了啦啦队 |
[07:35] | Why didn’t you join the football team, doofus? | 那你怎么不加入橄榄球队啊 傻瓜 |
[07:37] | She’s a cheerleader. | 她是啦啦队长 |
[07:40] | Reese, you’re a guy. Guy cheerleaders are the lowest of the low. | Reese 你是个男生 男啦啦队员是底层中的最底层 |
[07:45] | Worse than band, worse than Krelboynes. | 比乐队还糟 比天才少年还糟 |
[07:48] | The only thing lower is that | 唯一比这个更糟的 |
[07:49] | guy that never takes his hand out of his butt. | 就是一直把手塞在屁股里的那家伙 |
[07:51] | Oh, Chester? He’s a cheerleader too. | 哦 Chester吗 他也是啦啦队员 |
[07:54] | Does a lot of solo work. | 做了很多个人秀 |
[07:56] | I tried to help him. I gave him advice. | 我试着帮他 我也给了他建议 |
[07:59] | I tried reasoning with him. | 我试着和他讲道理 |
[08:00] | There’s only one thing left to do– | 我能做的就只有 |
[08:02] | sit back and laugh my ass off. | 等着笑翻 |
[08:05] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:08] | Come in, cadet. | 进来 小伙子 |
[08:11] | Look, sir… | 听着 长官 |
[08:12] | I have the floor. | 这是我的地盘 |
[08:16] | In the short time that you have been under my care | 在你受我照顾的这段时间里 |
[08:19] | we have had our share of conflicts. | 我们有利益冲突 |
[08:22] | In all my efforts to get through to you | 我努力用我所知的所有办法 |
[08:24] | I have tried every method I know how. | 帮你度过难关 |
[08:27] | And besides mental and physical abuse, sir, | 那么除了精神和身体暴力 长官 |
[08:29] | exactly which methods would those be? | 究竟还有什么方法呢 |
[08:33] | This photo made me realize something. | 这张照片让我意识到一些事情 |
[08:36] | I used to be like you. | 我原来和你一样 |
[08:38] | Insolent, arrogant, cavalier. | 张狂 傲慢无礼 大献殷勤 |
[08:41] | – Sir, I… – Floor. | – 长官 我 – 我的地盘 |
[08:44] | Now, son, you are on the precipice. | 孩子 你正处在危机边缘啊 |
[08:54] | Now, I am going to tell you a story about my life | 现在 我要给你讲讲我的故事 |
[08:58] | in the hopes of finally getting you to straighten yourself out. | 希望能最终让你重回人生正轨 |
[09:01] | In the coming hours, | 在接下来的时间里 |
[09:02] | you are going to hear things that are going to horrify you. | 你将会听到让你害怕的事情 |
[09:05] | It sounds illuminating, sir, but I have biology. | 听起来很有启示意义 长官 但是我要去上生物课了 |
[09:08] | I’ve taken the liberty of canceling your next three classes. | 我已经取消了你接下来的3节课 |
[09:12] | Son, do you know what a wet nurse is? | 孩子 你知道奶妈是什么吗 |
[09:34] | Dewey, have you forgotten me? I thought we were friends. | Dewey 你忘了我吗 我以为我们是好朋友 |
[09:38] | All of the boys and girls on your street are my friends. | 街上的孩子们都是我的朋友 |
[09:41] | They all bought me. Your parents have lots of money. | 他们都买了我 你父母很有钱 |
[09:45] | They’re just hiding it. | 他们只是把钱藏起来了 |
[09:46] | But I don’t want you to buy me for me. | 但是我不希望你因为我而买 |
[09:49] | It’s for your own good. | 我希望是为你自己而买 |
[09:51] | I didn’t want to tell you this, | 我不想告诉你这个 |
[09:52] | but if you don’t buy me, you’ll die. | 但是如果你不买我 你就会死 |
[09:57] | Honestly, Hal, I don’t know what’s wrong with Reese. | 说实话 Hal 我真不知道Reese是怎么了 |
[09:59] | Oh, he’s just a little slow. | 哦 他就是有点迟钝 |
[10:01] | No. I mean the way he’s been acting. | 不是 我说的是他最近的表现 |
[10:03] | Hey, Mom, where’s the iron? | 嗨 老妈 熨斗在哪 |
[10:05] | Ah. | 啊 |
[10:08] | – It’s a girl. – It’s a girl. | – 和女孩有关 – 和女孩有关 |
[10:10] | Hal, it’s time for the talk. | Hal 是时候谈一谈了 |
[10:12] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[10:13] | The talk, Hal. | 那种谈话啊 Hal |
[10:15] | Oh, geez, he’s a little young, don’t you think? | 哦 上帝 他年纪还小 你不觉得吗 |
[10:17] | You waited so long with Francis; look what happened there. | Francis你就拖了好久 看看现在是什么情况 |
[10:20] | All right, but if I’m giving the talk, | 好吧 但是如果我要谈这事 |
[10:22] | all three boys are getting it at the same time. | 必须把3个孩子都集中起来 |
[10:24] | And I’m not doing it again. | 我可不想一而再再而三的做这事 |
[10:25] | So if we have any more kids, they’re on their own. | 所以如果我们再有孩子了 他们就要靠自己了 |
[10:29] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[10:31] | I’d really like a Herbie doll. | 我真的很想要个赫比娃娃 |
[10:33] | I know it’s expensive, but I don’t ask for a lot. | 我知道很贵 但是我要的不多 |
[10:36] | And I’ve been very good lately. | 而且我最近的表现很好 |
[10:37] | I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! | 我想要 我想要 我想要 我超级想要 |
[10:41] | I want it! I want it! I want it! | 我想要 我想要 我想要 |
[10:43] | Looks like he found the sugar. | 看起来他找到了糖果 |
[10:44] | Oh, doesn’t he look just like a little dust mop? | 哦 难道看起来不像一把拖把吗 |
[10:48] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[10:48] | Hit it. | 开始 |
[10:49] | B-e a-g-g-r-e-s-s-I-v-e! | 富 有 战 斗 力 |
[10:53] | B-e a-g-g-r-e-s-s-I-v-e! | 富 有 战 斗 力 |
[10:58] | What’s that spell? | 那个怎么拼的 |
[10:59] | Be aggressive! | 富有战斗力 |
[11:01] | B-E aggressive! | 富有战斗力 |
[11:02] | V-I-c-t-o-r-y. | 胜利 |
[11:05] | That’s the Wildcats’ battle cry. | 这就是小野猫的战役 |
[11:07] | What a… geek. | 真是够蠢的 |
[11:10] | I never thought… | 我从没想过 |
[11:11] | I’d get… to say that. | 我会这么说 |
[11:13] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[11:14] | I’m a Krelboyne with a brother who’s a cheerleader. | 我是有拉拉队员哥哥的天才少年 |
[11:17] | I can wet my pants in public and it would be a lateral move. | 我可以在公共场合尿裤子 这两件事简直是等价的 |
[11:20] | …o-r-y. | 胜利 |
[11:22] | That’s the Wildcats’ battle cry. | 这就是小野猫的战役 |
[11:25] | Success! | 成功 |
[11:25] | Victory… success! | 胜利 成功 |
[11:27] | Victory, yes! | 胜利 耶 |
[11:29] | Ow! | 哎 |
[11:31] | So clumsy. | 真是笨 |
[11:33] | Hey, Malcolm. | 好啊 Malcolm |
[11:35] | You think your brother will lend me his corset? | 你觉得你哥哥会把他的紧身衣借给我吗 |
[11:38] | When a Krelboyne makes fun of you, | 当天才少年取笑你的时候 |
[11:40] | you know you’re in trouble. | 你就知道自己陷入麻烦了 |
[11:41] | See, that comment was playing off the concept | 看到没 这个评论驳斥了人们觉得我们 |
[11:44] | that we all have specific notions of gender-appropriate roles. | 对于什么是性别适合的角色有特殊的看法这一观点 |
[11:47] | At least they’re no good at it. | 至少他们不擅长这事儿 |
[11:49] | So there we were– the ocean, my stepfather and me. | 我们当时在大海上 我继父和我 |
[11:54] | As the storm raged overhead, | 暴风雨在头上怒吼 |
[11:56] | he made one final lunge for the rudder. | 他掌了最后一次舵 |
[11:58] | I ripped it from his hands and stared him down. | 我从他手中抢过来 看着他倒下 |
[12:01] | He knew that I was prepared to kill him. | 他知道我已经准备好打败他了 |
[12:05] | I left port that day a 1 6-year-old boy. | 从那天起 16岁的少年离开了港口 |
[12:09] | I returned a man. | 彻底变成了男子汉 |
[12:12] | That was an amazing story, sir. | 真是一个精彩的故事 长官 |
[12:16] | I mean, I was skeptical at first, | 一开始我有所怀疑 |
[12:17] | but we do have something in common. | 但是我们确实有共鸣 |
[12:20] | I mean, look at the way both our mothers abandoned us. | 看看我们的母亲是怎么抛弃我们的 |
[12:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:25] | You know, how I was shipped off here | 你懂得 我被送到这儿 |
[12:27] | and you were left with your wet nurse. | 你被抛下和你奶妈一起 |
[12:29] | That story had nothing to do with my mother. | 这故事跟我母亲根本没有关系 |
[12:33] | It had to do with me finally | 这故事是与我如何 |
[12:34] | taking responsibility for my own actions. | 为自己的所作所为负责有关系 |
[12:37] | Just sounded like she may have been a little bit distant. | 只是听上去她和您之间有点距离感 |
[12:40] | Well, that is none of your business. | 那又不关你的事 |
[12:42] | I swear, you are absolutely fixated on mothers. | 我发誓 你把所有的责任都推到母亲身上 |
[12:45] | I am not fixated. | 我才没有 |
[12:47] | Can you name one thing in | 那你找一件生活中 |
[12:48] | your life that you don’t blame on your mother? | 你没有责怪你的母亲的事 |
[12:51] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[12:55] | I’m sorry. I was just giving an opinion. | 抱歉 我刚刚只是陈述观点而已 |
[12:58] | Well, it’s that pop psychology nonsense that… | 这只是那些流行心理学屁话 |
[13:01] | It is nothing to get defensive about. | 这没什么可辩护的 |
[13:03] | I am not defensive. | 我可没有辩护 |
[13:06] | Every time anybody denies a lie, | 每当人们否认一个谎言的时候 |
[13:08] | they’re called defensive. | 你们就会说那是辩护 |
[13:10] | Fine. I take it back. Your mother was a saint. | 那好吧 我收回那句话 你老妈是个圣人 |
[13:12] | I am not saying that at all. | 我根本就没有那么说 |
[13:15] | Does this look anything like a “Q”? | 这样像不像字母”Q” |
[13:17] | Reese,just stop this. You’re acting like a moron. | Reese 别做了 你就像个傻子 |
[13:20] | And you’re making no progress with Wendy. | 而且和你Wendy之间毫无进展 |
[13:22] | And what the hell do you need a ”Q” for anyway? | 你为什么需要做”Q”的造型呢 |
[13:24] | You’re right. I’m terrible. | 你说的没错 我糟透了 |
[13:27] | I’m just not coordinated unless I’m hitting somebody. | 除非我揍人 不然我总是四肢很不协调 |
[13:29] | But I really like her. | 但我真的喜欢她 |
[13:32] | I have to get good. | 我需要变得更好 |
[13:33] | Listen to the words. Good. Boy. Cheerleader. | 听清楚了 变好 男孩 拉拉队员 |
[13:37] | Quit while you still have some dignity. | 趁你还有尊严的时候放弃吧 |
[13:39] | Oh, and let her think I’m a quitter? | 哦 让她觉得我是个轻言放弃的人 |
[13:40] | You can’t even remember a simple six-step routine. | 你甚至不能记住最简单的六个步骤 |
[13:44] | There’s six steps? | 有六步 |
[13:46] | Yes. It’s just right, left, right, left, reverse, pose. | 是的 就是右左 右左 转身 立定 |
[13:50] | You remember that from just watching? | 你光看就能记住了 |
[13:52] | You guys did it, like, ten times. | 你们都跳了10遍 |
[13:55] | So… you know my routine? | 那你知道我的步骤 |
[13:57] | It’s not that hard. | 这又不难 |
[13:59] | – But… you know my routine. – Yes, I do. | – 但是 你知道了我的步骤 – 是的 我知道 |
[14:01] | Look, I know where this is going… | 听着 我知道接下来会怎么 |
[14:04] | No, you don’t. You’re going to help me. | 不 你不知道 你要帮助我 |
[14:05] | – That is where I was going. – Oh. Good. Let’s get started. | – 这就是我要说的 – 哦 好极了 我们开始吧 |
[14:09] | – No! – Come on! You have to! | – 不行 – 求你了 你一定要帮我 |
[14:11] | No. Don’t you know how embarrassing that could be for me? | 不 你难道不知道这对我来说有多囧吗 |
[14:14] | – I know what’s more embarrassing. – What? | – 我知道更囧的是什么 – 是什么 |
[14:16] | Getting beaten into a coma by a good boy cheerleader. | 被一个好的男拉拉队员打到昏迷 |
[14:20] | My mother was neither a madonna or a whore! | 我老妈不是麦当娜也不是妓女 |
[14:23] | She was a damn fine woman. | 她是个好到爆的女性 |
[14:25] | Stick your arms out! We have to sell this! | 保持手臂平衡 我们要做这个 |
[14:28] | Can you move your hand a little to the left? | 你能把你的手往左边挪一点点吗 |
[14:31] | Spread your legs! | 抬腿 |
[14:32] | No! | 不要 |
[14:33] | I said spread your legs! | 我说了抬腿 |
[14:34] | No! | 不要 |
[14:35] | It’s time for the talk, Hal. | 是时候谈谈了 Hal |
[14:37] | Come on spread your legs | 来吗 抬腿啊 |
[14:38] | I’m not spreading my legs! | 我才不要抬腿 |
[14:42] | Fight, fight, fight! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[14:43] | Fight harder, Wildcats! Help us out! Fight! | 继续加油 小野猫 祝我们一臂之力 加油 |
[14:46] | Fight, fight, fight! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[14:47] | Fight harder, Wildcats! | 继续加油 小野猫 |
[14:49] | Help us out! Fight! | 祝我们一臂之力 加油 |
[14:50] | We got spirit! | 我们精力充沛 |
[14:51] | Wildcats, we got spirit! | 小野猫 我们精力充沛 |
[14:54] | Wildcats, we got what? | 小野猫 我们有什么 |
[14:55] | What, what, what, what? | 什么 什么 我们有什么 |
[14:57] | What, what, what, what, what, what, what? | 什么 什么 我们有什么 |
[14:58] | We got spirit! | 我们精力充沛 |
[15:00] | Wildcats, we got spirit! | 小野猫 我们精力充沛 |
[15:01] | Wildcats, we got what? | 小野猫 我们有什么 |
[15:03] | What, what, what, what? | 什么 什么 我们有什么 |
[15:05] | What, what, what, what, what, what, what? | 什么 什么 我们有什么 |
[15:07] | We got spirit! Whoo! | 我们精力充沛 喔 |
[15:09] | Yes! | 耶 |
[15:11] | Yes. | 耶 |
[15:14] | Reese, that was incredible. | Reese 难以置信啊 |
[15:17] | Who’s been helping you on your spirit kicks? | 是谁一直在帮你做这套动作 |
[15:31] | Come on, Reese, I really have to go! | 拜托 Reese 我真的要上厕所了 |
[15:35] | I’m the most worthless, putrid loser in the world. | 我是世上最没用的 最卑劣的失败者 |
[15:39] | Everybody hates me. | 大家都讨厌我 |
[15:41] | I hate me. | 我也讨厌我自己 |
[15:44] | – Your brother in there? – Where else? | – 你哥哥在里面 – 不然呢 |
[15:47] | Reese? Come on out. We need to have a talk. | Reese 快出来 我们需要好好谈谈了 |
[15:50] | – Finally. – Malcolm, you’re in on this talk too. | – 终于啊 – Malcolm 你也要参与这次谈话 |
[15:53] | – Me?! Why do I have to be here? – Relax. | – 我 为什么我非得要参加 – 放松点 |
[15:55] | It’s going to be far worse for me than it is for you. | 相比你而言 对我来说更糟 |
[15:59] | Boys, this talk is very important, | 孩子们 这次谈话非常重要 |
[16:01] | so I need your undivided attention. | 我需要你们集中注意力 |
[16:04] | It’s very important | 很重要 |
[16:06] | that you be bored and squirm a lot. | 你会觉得无聊而且有点难为情 |
[16:08] | Now, I want to tell you about what happens | 我想告诉你们 当男孩子 |
[16:10] | when a boy really, really likes a girl. | 非常非常喜欢一个女孩子的时候会发生什么 |
[16:13] | And Dewey, I’ll try to make this easy for you to understand. | Dewey 我会简单明了 好让你理解 |
[16:16] | Ah. | 啊 |
[16:19] | Aw, man, I still play with that. | 啊 上帝啊 我还在玩那玩意呢 |
[16:22] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[16:23] | There’s a certain thing | 这是在正常 健康的人类 |
[16:24] | that happens between normal, healthy people. | 身上都会发生的事 |
[16:27] | It’s called chemistry. | 这就叫做化学反应 |
[16:29] | Well, that doesn’t happen, except maybe the first time. | 刚刚那情况不会发生 除非是在第一次 |
[16:33] | What does happen is this: | 具体情况如下 |
[16:35] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[16:36] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[16:38] | And if they love each other and | 如果他们深爱着彼此的话 |
[16:39] | take the proper precautions, they’ll have sex. | 在采取了恰当的保护措施后 他们会做爱 |
[16:41] | – But I’ve told you about that already. – Not me. | – 但是我已经告诉你们了 – 没告诉我 |
[16:44] | Well… ask your brothers. | 那么问你的哥哥们去 |
[16:48] | Now, unfortunately, if the boy is from our family | 但是现在 不幸的是 如果这个小伙子是我们家的 |
[16:51] | it goes a little more like this: | 情况就会是如下这种了 |
[16:54] | – I like you. – I hate you! | – 我喜欢你 – 我讨厌你 |
[16:56] | Now I love you! | 现在我爱上你了 |
[16:58] | Leave me alone! Your insane neediness is driving me away! | 滚开 你疯狂的饥渴要把我逼疯了 |
[17:02] | Look at me! Look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[17:04] | Look, oh, I’m crazy! Lookit! Ooh! Ooh! Pay attention to me! | 看呀 哦 我要疯了 哦 看着我啊 |
[17:06] | Look at me! Look at me! I’m crazy! | 看着我 看着我 我要疯了 |
[17:08] | I’m an idiot! I’m an idiot! | 我就是个白痴 我就是个大白痴 |
[17:09] | Watch me crash and burn! | 看着我自我毁灭吧 |
[17:14] | There’s no explaining it. | 这事没什么具体的解释 |
[17:15] | It’s hereditary, and it goes back for generations. | 这就是遗传 可追溯到祖辈们 |
[17:18] | Francis has it; so does Uncle Pete. | Francis是这样 Pete叔叔也是这样 |
[17:20] | It’s why your great grandpa went to work on that oil rig in Peru. | 这就是你们曾祖父去秘鲁石油井工作的原因 |
[17:24] | All I know is your mother | 我只知道你们的妈妈 |
[17:25] | must carry some sort of internal antidote, | 肯定携带了某种打破怪圈的解药 |
[17:27] | because, through some fluke, I was lucky enough to get her. | 因为一些偶然原因 我有幸得到她 |
[17:33] | I just wanted you boys to know what you were in for. | 我只想让你们知道你们面临着什么 |
[17:41] | There was so much I wanted to tell her, | 有太多我想对她说的话 |
[17:45] | but she was gone… | 但是她去世了 |
[17:47] | and I… I… | 我 我 |
[17:51] | Come on, sir. Just say it. | 好了 长官 说出来吧 |
[17:53] | I hated her! | 我恨死她了 |
[18:04] | All these issues with my mother. | 所有这些和我妈的过节 |
[18:07] | I know now that this was not an accident. | 我现在知道并不是意外 |
[18:12] | Talking with you has | 和你聊天真的 |
[18:15] | helped me work out some things with my own family. | 让我想通了我家人们的事 |
[18:18] | I mean, all those years I blamed my parents | 我的意思是 这些年我因为 |
[18:21] | for every senseless act of self-destruction. | 那些毫无意义的自我毁灭而责怪我的父母 |
[18:24] | And all this time I was at least partially responsible | 一直以来 对于这些事 |
[18:27] | for a couple of them. | 我也有部分责任 |
[18:46] | It really means a lot to me to | 得知以后可以随时 |
[18:48] | know that I can come to you when I need to talk. | 找您谈话对我来说意义重大 |
[18:50] | Familiarity breeds contempt, cadet. | 亲近带来轻视啊 士兵 |
[19:03] | – What are you doing? – What’s the point? | – 你在干什么 – 有什么意义呢 |
[19:06] | You heard Dad. I’m doomed! | 你听到老爸说的话了 我没机会了 |
[19:08] | You can’t quit! I’ve worked too hard for you to quit now! | 你不能放弃啊 我帮了你这么多可不是让你放弃的 |
[19:11] | I hate to inform you, brain boy, | 我遗憾的告诉你 天才少年 |
[19:13] | it’s not about you, it’s about me. | 这不是你的事 这是我的事 |
[19:14] | That’s before I spent an entire day | 那是在我花了整整一天 |
[19:16] | with your hand on my ass! You owe me! | 让你举着我屁股之前 这是你欠我的 |
[19:19] | – I can’t help you. – Yes, you can! | – 我不能帮助你了 – 不 你能 |
[19:21] | You can break the cycle Dad was talking about! | 你可以打破老爸说的这个怪圈 |
[19:24] | – You have to talk to Wendy! – I can’t! I freeze up! | – 你必须和Wendy谈谈 – 不行 我开不了口 |
[19:27] | Do you want to end up like Francis… or Uncle Pete? | 你想像Francis和Pete叔叔那样 |
[19:30] | I don’t care anymore! Anything’s better than this! | 我什么都不在乎了 怎么样都比现在好 |
[19:34] | Even marrying Mom? | 即使和老妈结婚么 |
[19:39] | Dewey, your mother and I want to talk to you. | Dewey 你妈妈和我想和你谈谈 |
[19:43] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[19:45] | But in life being good | 但是在生活中 |
[19:47] | doesn’t always get you the things that you want. | 表现的好不能给你带来所有想要的东西 |
[19:49] | I guess What I’m trying to say is | 我想我要说的是 |
[19:51] | that when your mother and I don’t buy you a toy, | 我和你妈妈不给你买娃娃 |
[19:54] | it doesn’t mean that we don’t love you. | 并不意味着我们不爱你 |
[19:56] | Hmm? | 好吗 |
[19:57] | You have to learn that | 你必须了解 |
[19:59] | disappointment is all part of being a grown-up. | 失望是长大成人的一部分 |
[20:02] | But, luckily… you’re not a grown-up yet! | 但是 幸运的是 你现在还不是大人 |
[20:05] | – Ta-da! – Wow! | – 嗒哒 – 哇 |
[20:10] | Oh, come on, how cute is that? | 哦 看呀 多可爱啊 |
[20:14] | – Break me. – Okay. | – 把我弄坏 – 没问题 |
[20:19] | Okay, set in a row. | 好了 排好队型 |
[20:24] | Ready? Here we go. | 准备好了吗 开始了 |
[20:28] | Wendy Wendy? | |
[20:31] | Did you say something? | 你刚刚是不是说了什么 |
[20:34] | Wendy, I really like you. | Wendy 我真的喜欢你 |
[20:35] | Like when a boy likes a girl– normal and healthy? | 就像男孩对女孩的那种喜欢 正常的 健康的 |
[20:38] | I’m sorry for hurting you all those times. | 很抱歉一直以来伤害到你 |
[20:40] | I’m really not a bad guy. | 但我真的不是一个坏男孩 |
[20:41] | Anyways… thanks. | 随便了 谢谢你听我说这么多 |
[20:48] | I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[20:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:55] | I even kind of liked your bad boy side, too. | 我甚至也有点喜欢你当坏小子的样子 |
[21:08] | Oh, my God! | 哦 上帝啊 |
[21:10] | Call… | 打 |
[21:13] | 9 nine… | |
[21:16] | 1 one… | |
[21:25] | Hello, Mother? | 你好 妈妈 |
[21:27] | It’s Edwin. | 我是Edwin |
[21:29] | Yes, it has been a long time. | 是啊 是好长时间了 |
[21:32] | So be sure to try the new and improved Chip-A-Roo cookie today. | 所以今天一定要尝试最新的改良版的趣多多饼干 |
[21:36] | I can make you taller, I can make you better-looking. | 我能让你长高 也能让你长的帅气 |
[21:39] | If you eat enough of me, I can make you president, | 如果你吃的够多 没准还能让你当总统 |
[21:42] | maybe even emperor of the world. | 或者世界的主宰者 |
[21:46] | Honey, can you buy me a box of these cookies? | 亲爱的 你能帮我买一盒这种的饼干吗 |
[21:48] | Make it two. | 两盒 |
[21:49] | Make it two boxes. | 买两盒 |