时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Bottom of the night | 今晚最后一球 |
[00:02] | two outs | 两个界外 |
[00:03] | man on first | 投手投球 |
[00:05] | Wind up | 挥臂式 |
[00:07] | the pitch | 投球 |
[00:11] | – uh-oh. – Oh man. | – 啊哦 – 老天啊 |
[00:13] | We are so dead. | 我们死定了 |
[00:14] | – That’s it. Game over. – Yeah. | – 没错 游戏结束 – 对 |
[00:17] | – So I win. – What? | – 那我赢了 – 啥 |
[00:19] | Pass the limbs is the home round | 绕过肢体就是本垒打 |
[00:21] | two man scored | 双人得分 |
[00:22] | That was a foul ball! | 那是界外球 |
[00:23] | Are you crazy? It went right down the line! | 你疯了吧 正好在界线上 |
[00:25] | It was foul. | 是界外 |
[00:26] | Shut up! You’re a home plate, you don’t get a vote. | 闭嘴 你是本垒 你没投票权 |
[00:28] | – And it was fair. – Do over. | – 是有效球 – 再来一次 |
[00:30] | Fine by me. | 我没问题 |
[00:36] | Oh, crap! | 我去 |
[00:38] | – Now we really have to quit. – Yeah. | – 我们现在必须得停手了 – 对 |
[00:40] | But that was triple. | 但那可是个三杀球 |
[00:42] | Get back up there! | 再来一次 |
[01:22] | The thing about playing at Stevie Kenarban’s house is, | 在Stevie Kenarban家玩 问题就是 |
[01:24] | he has every one of my favorite video games– | 他有所有我喜欢的游戏机 |
[01:27] | for when I was four. | 不过是四岁的时候 |
[01:29] | In… | 在 |
[01:32] | the Rainbow… | 在彩虹游戏里 |
[01:33] | I win… | 我赢到了 |
[01:35] | the gold! | 金牌 |
[01:37] | Don’t you have something with a little bit more violence in it? | 你有更暴力一点的游戏吗 |
[01:39] | “Fishing… | 去渔夫家 |
[01:41] | for Fishy’s”. | 钓鱼 |
[01:42] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
[01:44] | he drowns! | 他会淹死的 |
[01:46] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[01:46] | I’ve got snacks. | 我做了点心 |
[01:49] | Hands. | 伸手 |
[01:54] | Now, who wants apple sauce? | 谁想要苹果酱 |
[01:56] | I do. | 我要 |
[01:57] | Stevie, there is no need to use your outdoor voice. | Stevie没必要用你的户外声回答 |
[02:00] | And I’ve got some cinnamon | 如果想要疯狂一把的话 |
[02:01] | if you guys are feeling a little crazy. | 我还拿了些肉桂粉 |
[02:03] | Feeling… | 想要 |
[02:05] | crazy? | 疯狂一把吗 |
[02:07] | A little. | 一点点 |
[02:09] | That’s my mom. | 我妈来了 |
[02:10] | Oh, she always honks. | 她总是按喇叭 |
[02:12] | Tell her she’s welcome to come in anytime. | 转告她我们随时欢迎她 |
[02:14] | We’re not going to bite. | 我们又不咬人 |
[02:15] | It’s not personal. | 不是针对你们 |
[02:16] | I think she just likes honking. | 我想她就是喜欢按喇叭 |
[02:17] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[02:19] | Well, you better get going. | 好吧 你得走了 |
[02:20] | I mean, you don’t want to make her mad. | 我是说 你不想惹她生气吧 |
[02:21] | She’s always mad. | 她总是生气 |
[02:22] | Malcolm, I mean it! | Malcolm 快 |
[02:23] | I have ice cream melting! | 冰淇淋要融了 |
[02:25] | – Here’s your… – Oh no, no, no, no. | – 你的 – 不 不不 |
[02:26] | Eat it in the car. Eat it in the car. | 拿去车里吃 在车里吃 |
[02:37] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[02:39] | You looked. | 你看了哦 |
[02:43] | We’re doing this new thing called the circle game. | 我们在玩一个新游戏叫做圆圈游戏 |
[02:44] | Basically, | 基本上 |
[02:45] | if you can make the other | 如果在你腰部以下的位置 |
[02:46] | guy look at your hand when you’re doing this: | 做这个手势 |
[02:49] | below your waist, | 让人家看到 |
[02:50] | you get to hit them in the arm. | 你就可以打他的手臂了 |
[02:51] | It’s stupid but, hey, you get to hit people. | 这是很蠢 不过你可以打别人 |
[02:54] | – Barn door’s open. – Huh? | – 裤子拉链开了 – 什么 |
[02:58] | – Ow! – Boys. | – 噢 – 孩子们 |
[03:01] | That was Kitty Kenarban. | 是Kitty Kenarban |
[03:02] | She wants to go out for dinner. | 她想出去吃顿饭 |
[03:04] | That sounds like fun. Good for you, dear. | 听起来有趣 亲爱的 对你有好处哦 |
[03:05] | She meant the whole family. | 她邀请我们全家 |
[03:08] | Mom, I don’t think that’s really a good idea. I mean, | 老妈 我觉得这计划不好 |
[03:11] | the Kenarbans are kind of… | 我是说 Kenarban一家有点儿 |
[03:13] | well, boring. | 有点乏味 |
[03:14] | They’re refined Malcolm, | 他们很有教养 |
[03:16] | and it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world | 而且如果你们能耳濡目染 |
[03:17] | if some of their manners rubbed off on you boys | 学些礼仪也不错啊 |
[03:19] | I just don’t think you guys would get along with them. | 我只是觉得你们处不来 |
[03:21] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[03:22] | I think it’s nice she’s asking us out to dinner. | 我觉得她邀请我们聚餐挺好 |
[03:25] | It’s been a long time since anyone invited us anywhere. | 很久没人请我们出去聚餐了 |
[03:28] | I wonder why that is. | 我想知道为什么 |
[03:29] | I think I see some hungry seals! | 我看到了饥饿小海豹噢 |
[03:46] | Cadets, | 各位学员 |
[03:48] | as you know, I don’t often reveal my… | 你们知道 我并不常常表露 |
[03:50] | personal side. | 我的私人的一面 |
[03:53] | But, after 20 years of separation, | 不过分离了20年后 |
[03:57] | my mother has agreed to visit with me this weekend. | 我母亲答应这周末来看我 |
[04:01] | She is a very demanding woman, | 她是个苛责的女人 |
[04:03] | and I haven’t seen her for a long time. | 我们很久没见面了 |
[04:06] | I want things to go well. | 我希望一切能顺利进行 |
[04:10] | That means, | 也就是说 |
[04:12] | I will have no time for antics, | 我没时间应付耍宝 |
[04:14] | shenanigans, hooliganism or tomfoolery. | 搞怪 流氓行径或者恶作剧 |
[04:18] | There will be no problems | 不要有问题来剥夺 |
[04:20] | which take me away from time with mother. | 我与母亲的相处时间 |
[04:24] | This is important to me, | 这对我相当重要 |
[04:26] | which makes it… | 这意味着 |
[04:27] | important to us! | 对我们很重要 |
[04:29] | So it is crystal clear, | 所以很清楚 |
[04:31] | I will not be disturbed this weekend. | 这周末不要打扰我 |
[04:34] | Yes sir! | 是 长官 |
[04:36] | As you were. | 继续吧 |
[04:40] | – He sounds pretty serious. – Yeah. | – 他看起来好严肃 – 是啊 |
[04:43] | – What time you want to start the party? – Huh? | – 打算啥时候开派对 – 啥 |
[04:45] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[04:46] | Didn’t you hear what Spangler just said? | 你没听到刚才Spangler说的吗 |
[04:48] | All I heard was he’s going to be | 我听到的是他这周忙着陪老妈 |
[04:49] | too busy with his mother to pay us any attention. | 没工夫管我们 |
[04:52] | What kind of party did you have in mind? | 你心里想开啥样的 |
[04:54] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:55] | I’m sure I can come up | 我一定能想出一个 |
[04:56] | with something that we’ll all find amusing. | 大家都觉得有趣的玩意儿 |
[05:22] | Well, howdy, girls. | 小姐们好 |
[05:23] | I couldn’t help but notice you all | 我禁不住注意到 |
[05:24] | hanging out here by the fence for the last six months. | 过去六个月你们都在铁栏这聚集 |
[05:28] | Would you like to come to a party tomorrow night? | 明晚你们有兴趣来参加派对吗 |
[05:30] | What? You’re going to let us come inside? | 什么 你让我们进去么 |
[05:34] | Oh, sure. | 没错 |
[05:35] | That would be the neighborly thing to do. | 邻里友好嘛 |
[05:37] | I would kill, or die, to go to your party. | 我会奋不顾身的去你们的派对 |
[05:41] | Seriously– kill or die. | 说真的 奋不顾身 |
[05:44] | Well, that’s the spirit. | 精神可嘉 |
[05:46] | Okay, I’ll take you, | 我会带你进去的 |
[05:48] | and you, | 还有你 |
[05:50] | and you. | 还要你 |
[05:51] | Wait a minute. Isn’t this kind of degrading? | 等等 这是不是有损名节 |
[05:54] | Okay, not you. | 好吧 没你 |
[05:55] | and you, and you. | 还有你 你 |
[05:59] | I want to eat that one and that one. | 我想吃那个和那个 |
[06:02] | Oh, and those two. | 还有那两条 |
[06:04] | Isn’t this nice? | 这不是很好吗 |
[06:06] | No pirate themes, no… | 没有海盗主题 |
[06:07] | ball pits filled with screaming children. | 没有充斥着孩子们叫声的玩具球池 |
[06:11] | Hal, look. | Hal 瞧 |
[06:13] | Please wait to be seated. | 麻烦坐等片刻 |
[06:15] | – Look, a dollar! – Oh, it’s mine! | – 看 一块钱 – 是我的 |
[06:19] | Damn. I never fall for that amateur stuff. | 可恶 我从来不被业余的伎俩骗的 |
[06:25] | Now, I am going to say this once and only once. | 现在 我只说一次 |
[06:27] | We are with respectable people tonight. | 我们今晚是和体面人一起吃饭 |
[06:29] | You are to be well-mannered and act civilized | 你们要举止得体 仪态大方 |
[06:31] | or else I’ll ring your little necks you hear me? | 要不然我就掐你们脖子 听到了吗 |
[06:36] | Okay, here’s the plan if we want to ditch out of this thing. | 如果想要等下就回家去 我有个方案 |
[06:39] | At the beginning, I’ll say I think I might… | 一开始 我会说我觉得 |
[06:40] | Hal, I don’t want to ditch out of this. | Hal 我不想回避 |
[06:42] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我可盼着呢 |
[06:43] | The Kenarbans are nice people. | Kenarban家都是好人 |
[06:45] | And they want to be friends with us. | 他们想和我们做朋友 |
[06:46] | So you’re saying I’m on my own here. | 那么你是在说我自顾自了 |
[06:49] | – Hi, there. – Hello. | – 你们好 – 你们好啊 |
[06:52] | – Abe. – Hal. | – 我是Abe – 我是Hal |
[06:54] | I think I might be coming down with something. | 我忘了一些东西 |
[06:55] | Sorry we’re late– | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[06:57] | some jackass parked in the handicapped space. | 一些混蛋把车停在残疾人专用位上了 |
[07:04] | Once you guys get seated, and I…I… | 等下你们先坐 我 |
[07:06] | I got to get something out of the car. | 我去车里拿点东西 |
[07:18] | Why didn’t we think of doing this sooner? | 我们为什么不早点这么做 |
[07:25] | Don’t you think they’re getting a little loud? | 你不觉得他们有点吵吗 |
[07:28] | Spangler’s only two buildings over. | Spangler就在两幢楼外的地方 |
[07:32] | Ladies, this is all great, but… | 女士们 这一切都很棒 但是 |
[07:34] | if we could just take it down a teensy bit. | 我们最好能把声音开小一点 |
[07:37] | Whoo! I marked him, girl! He’s mine! | 我做标记了 妹子们 他是我的了 |
[07:46] | Now remember, no throwing ice, | 听好了 不准扔冰块 |
[07:49] | No flicking butter at the ceiling. | 不准把黄油搞得到处都是 |
[07:51] | No sticking gum under the table, | 不准在桌下粘口香糖 |
[07:52] | and no eating gum already stuck under the table. | 也不准吃粘在桌下的口香糖 |
[07:55] | Keep your voices down. | 小声说话 |
[07:57] | You are warned. | 你们听清楚了 |
[07:59] | You look very nice, Stevie. | 你看起来不错 Stevie |
[08:02] | Oh, great. | 呃 好吧 |
[08:04] | Who spilled? | 谁溅的 |
[08:09] | Circle game? | 圆圈游戏吗 |
[08:11] | I wanna…play. | 我想 加入 |
[08:13] | I don’t know, Stevie. | 我不知道 Stevie |
[08:15] | It’s…it’s pretty rough. | 这残暴着呢 |
[08:16] | Oh, come on, quit babying him. | 拜托 别把它当婴儿 |
[08:17] | If he wants to play, let him play. | 他想玩 就让他玩 |
[08:19] | Now remember, Stevie. | 听好了 Stevie |
[08:20] | Don’t look at this. | 不要看这个手势 |
[08:23] | umm…or this. | 也不要看这个 |
[08:28] | He’s…good. | 他 好棒 |
[08:35] | Well, this is nice. | 哇 真不错 |
[08:36] | I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time. | 我一直盼着这样的一场晚餐 |
[08:39] | I don’t know why we didn’t do this sooner. | 我们早干嘛去了 |
[08:46] | – Do I feel flush? – No. | – 我看起来脸红了吗 – 没有 |
[08:50] | Would anyone like a drink before you order? | 点餐之前想点份喝的吗 |
[08:52] | – Oh, yeah. – Uh, he’ll have a diet soda. | – 好啊 – 给他一杯无糖苏打水 |
[08:55] | And you, sir? | 先生 您呢 |
[08:56] | Uh, what the heck– | 管它呢 |
[08:58] | – lemonade. – I’ll have an iced tea. | – 柠檬水 – 我要一杯冰茶 |
[09:00] | Sorry. We’re out. | 抱歉 卖完了 |
[09:02] | – Oh, then I’ll have a… – Wait a minute– | – 好吧 那我要 – 等等 |
[09:05] | what’s that guy having? | 那个人喝的是什么 |
[09:07] | That’s hot tea. | 是热茶 |
[09:09] | This is ridiculous. | 真可笑 |
[09:10] | You have tea, you have ice. | 你们有茶 有冰 |
[09:12] | Make her some iced tea. | 能给她做一杯冰茶 |
[09:13] | Oh, no, no, no, that is fine. | 不 不不 没关系 |
[09:14] | I would love a hot tea. | 我来份热茶 |
[09:28] | This is really nice. | 真不错 |
[09:34] | Well, I have to use the restroom. | 我去趟洗手间 |
[09:43] | I think I also need to use the restroom. | 我也去趟洗手间 |
[09:58] | Girls, you got to be quiet, please. | 小姐们麻烦你们安静点 |
[10:15] | Way to go, Francis. | 做的好啊 Francis |
[10:16] | Hey, I promised you girls– not quality girls. | 我跟你保证的是女生 不是优质的女生 |
[10:26] | Well, gentlemen– | 好吧 先生们 |
[10:27] | I’ve had enough experience | 我有足够的应对灾难的经验 |
[10:28] | with debacles to know when to cut your losses. | 我知道何时出手能减少损失 |
[10:31] | – It’s time to get Spangler. – No. | – 我现在去叫Spangler – 不行 |
[10:33] | Come on, we’re not wusses. | 拜托 我们又不是懦夫 |
[10:34] | We can handle this ourselves. | 我们自己能处理 |
[10:36] | I’m going to put a stop to this right now. | 我现在就去阻止这一切 |
[10:38] | All right, girls, party’s over. | 好了 美女们 派对结束 |
[10:45] | They’re seeing my underpants. | 她们在看我的内裤 |
[10:47] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[11:05] | Nice…one. | 好 样的 |
[11:07] | Stevie, quit the game. | Stevie 退出游戏吧 |
[11:09] | You’re just getting punched. | 你一直在挨打 |
[11:10] | You haven’t gotten us once. | 你没赢过我们一次 |
[11:11] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:13] | Then how come… | 那为啥 |
[11:15] | you saw… | 你们看到了 |
[11:18] | this? | 这个 |
[11:22] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[11:24] | I swear, Hal, | 我发誓 Hal |
[11:25] | you said, “I feel flushed” Five seconds before I was about to. | 你说”我脸红了”五秒钟后我就脸红了 |
[11:29] | – Oh yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是呀 |
[11:30] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[11:34] | Look at ourselves. | 瞧瞧我们 |
[11:35] | Two grown men having to | 两个成年人不得不 |
[11:36] | sneak off from their wives just to have a drink. | 偷偷的背着妻子喝杯酒 |
[11:39] | – How sad. – Nah. | – 真悲哀 – 非也 |
[11:42] | It’s really not like that with me and Kitty. | 我和Kitty可不这样 |
[11:44] | Sure, I might let her think she’s in charge, | 我让她以为她是掌控者 |
[11:46] | but when it comes down to the important stuff, | 但是当大事来临时 |
[11:48] | daddy rules the roost. | 还是老爸当家呀 |
[11:50] | Oh, hi, Kitty. | 噢 Kitty |
[11:54] | I got you. | 露馅了吧 |
[11:59] | To being whipped. | 致我们的妻管严 |
[12:00] | Like butter, my friend. | 像生黄油一样 好朋友 |
[12:12] | Where are those guys? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[12:13] | Hal probably dragged Abe over to the bar. | Hal也许拉着Abe去酒吧了 |
[12:15] | You know, if he’s drunk, so help me… | 要是他喝醉了 麻烦帮我 |
[12:17] | Oh, no-no-no. It’s okay. | 不不 不 没关系的 |
[12:19] | Gives us a chance to talk. | 我们有机会聊聊天了 |
[12:24] | Here we are. | 饮料来了 |
[12:25] | Diet soda, | 无糖苏打水 |
[12:27] | lemonade, | 柠檬汁 |
[12:28] | and cranberry juice. | 蔓越莓汁 |
[12:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:31] | Cranberry juice? | 蔓越莓汁 |
[12:33] | After that static he gave you about ordering tea, | 点饮料时他无视你 |
[12:35] | he gives you cranberry juice? | 之后就上了一杯蔓越莓汁 |
[12:36] | – Excuse me? – No-no-no. It’s fine. | – 服务员 – 别 别 没关系 |
[12:39] | – Something wrong? – Yes. | – 有问题吗 – 是的 |
[12:40] | Uh, my friend ordered tea, | 我朋友点了杯茶 |
[12:42] | and you’ve brought her cranberry juice. | 你们给她上的却是蔓越莓汁 |
[12:44] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是吧 |
[12:45] | Look instead of arguing with me, | 与其和我争辩 |
[12:46] | why don’t you just march back to the kitchen… | 你还不如去厨房核对一下 |
[12:48] | No-no-no. | 不用 不用了 |
[12:49] | I like cranberry juice. | 我喜欢蔓越莓汁 |
[12:51] | Very healthy for you. | 对身体好 |
[12:58] | Hey Reese, that’s enough! | Reese 够了 |
[12:59] | This isn’t funny anymore. | 已经不好玩了 |
[13:00] | Okay, okay. | 好 好吧 |
[13:02] | Man, look what your shoulders did to my knuckles. | 瞧瞧你肩膀对我的指关节做了啥 |
[13:08] | I’ll get you when I come back. | 我回来之后再打你 |
[13:12] | I even knew… | 我甚至 知道 |
[13:15] | he was going… | 他要 |
[13:17] | to do that. | 那样做 |
[13:20] | She won’t let me have butter on my bread. | 她不准我在面包上抹黄油 |
[13:22] | Butter. | 黄油 |
[13:24] | I haven’t eaten the stuff in ten years. | 我十年没吃过那玩意儿了 |
[13:27] | How’d this happen? | 怎么回事 |
[13:29] | We weren’t always this way. | 我们以前不是这样的 |
[13:31] | Actually, I was. | 实际上 我以前也是这样 |
[13:33] | Classic story– | 经典故事 |
[13:34] | raised by a grandmother and four spinster aunts. | 我是被祖母和四个剩女阿姨带大的 |
[13:38] | I used to wash their hair on Saturday nights. | 以前每个周六晚上我都帮她们洗头 |
[13:41] | You never had a chance. | 你简直没有机会逃脱啊 |
[13:42] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[13:44] | Enough is enough! | 实在是受够了 |
[14:02] | You go, Abe! | 你真行 Abe |
[14:06] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[14:19] | – Sir? – Go away! | – 长官 – 走开 |
[14:20] | I told you I did not want to be disturbed. | 和你们说过别打扰我 |
[14:23] | My aunt and I are…catching up. | 我阿姨和我在秉烛夜谈 |
[14:25] | I… | 我 |
[14:27] | I thought you said it was your mother, sir. | 我以为是您母亲来了 长官 |
[14:31] | Go away! | 走开 |
[14:32] | I wish I could, sir, but… | 我倒是想 长官 可是 |
[14:34] | we have a bit of a situation. See– | 我们有点麻烦事 |
[14:36] | we decided to have this party, | 我们打算办个晚会 |
[14:37] | – and it kind of get out of hand… – I don’t care, cadet. | – 但是现在问题有点棘手 – 我不管 学员们 |
[14:40] | – I will deal with it in the morning! – Yeah, but… | – 我早上再去处理 – 好的 可是 |
[14:42] | In the morning! | 早上再去 |
[14:44] | It’s just that… | 这么说吧 |
[14:45] | We invited some of the local girls and… | 我们请了一些本地的女生 |
[14:46] | Local girls? | 本地女生 |
[14:50] | There are local girls inside the perimeter? | 本地女生在我们学院范围内 |
[14:53] | Have they killed anyone? | 她们杀了人么 |
[14:54] | No, sir, | 没有 |
[14:55] | – but I saw one of them eat a raw chicken whole… – Sammy? | – 但是我看到有人生吃整鸡 – Sammy |
[14:58] | Just a minute… | 等一下 |
[14:59] | mother. | 母亲 |
[15:01] | Do you have any idea what you have done? | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[15:03] | Marlin academy cannot exist without the support, | 马林学院不能没有 |
[15:07] | the good will and cooperation of the local community. | 本地社区的支持和帮助 |
[15:10] | The police chief and the | 警察局长以及 |
[15:11] | mayor both sit on our board of governors! | 市长都是我们董事会的成员 |
[15:13] | The fire chief is a regent! | 消防队长是管理人 |
[15:16] | And right now, | 现在 |
[15:16] | their psychotic offspring | 他们的疯子后代 |
[15:18] | are in there tearing up the floorboards! | 正在扒下我们的地板砖 |
[15:22] | It won’t be long before they’re in the air ducts. | 不要多久他们就会获得消息 |
[15:25] | What are we going to do, sir? | 我们该怎么做 长官 |
[15:26] | We are going to do what any self-respecting member of | 我们会做任何一个有自尊的人 |
[15:29] | society does in a situation like this– | 在这种情况下会做的事情 |
[15:31] | we’re going to keep it quiet. | 不要张扬出去 |
[15:32] | But they’re destroying the school. | 可是她们在拆学校 |
[15:34] | Let’s hope that’s all they do, cadet. | 希望她们就只会拆学校吧 学员们 |
[15:36] | I’m afraid this is like an oil fire– | 恐怕这就像一场汽油火灾 |
[15:38] | we have to let it burn itself out. | 得让它自生自灭 |
[15:40] | Oh, yeah, I forgot– | 好吧 我忘了 |
[15:41] | one of them started an oil fire. | 有人真引起了汽油火灾 |
[15:48] | So | 那 |
[15:51] | Did you see any good movies lately? | 最近看了哪些好电影 |
[15:52] | Well, we just saw “Les amants du pont-neuf”. | 我们刚看了<新桥恋人> |
[15:55] | Did you see it? | 你看了吗 |
[15:57] | No. | 没有 |
[16:01] | Last movie I saw was the “Computer wore tennis shoes” On cable. | 最近一部是我在有线电视上看的<电脑神童> |
[16:03] | – Oh, my god! Kurt Russell! – Yes. | – 天呐 是Kurt Russell – 没错 |
[16:06] | Oh, I had such a crush on him in those Disney films. | 在迪士尼电影里我超级喜欢他 |
[16:08] | I did, too! I… | 我也是 我 |
[16:10] | especially in “Now you see it… | 特别喜欢 见所见 |
[16:11] | – now you don’t”! -“Now you don’t”! | – 非常见 – 非常见 |
[16:13] | Oh, he was so cute! | 噢 他太可爱了 |
[16:14] | Did you see “The strongest man in the world”? | 你看过<世间最强者>吗 |
[16:15] | – About 50 times. – Oh my god. | – 看了五十遍 – 老天啊 |
[16:18] | I just want to reach out and grab that torso. | 我甚至想去触碰他的躯体 |
[16:21] | I’m so terrible. | 我太邪恶了 |
[16:25] | Seriously, this is got to stop. | 真的 我们得停下来 |
[16:27] | I’m actually starting to feel bad. | 我甚至开始感到内疚了 |
[16:29] | Plus, | 而且 |
[16:30] | I’m kind of getting bored creatively. | 我都快没点子了 |
[16:33] | Oh, my god! | 老天啊 |
[16:34] | – Is that a snake? – Stevie don’t… | – 那是蛇吗 – Stevie 别 |
[16:36] | Sucker. | 被骗鬼 |
[16:39] | Snake… | 蛇 |
[16:41] | I’m an idiot. | 我真是傻子 |
[16:55] | I’m so glad we decided to have this dinner. | 真高兴我们共享了这顿晚饭 |
[16:56] | So am I. I feel so much better now. | 我同意 我现在感觉好多了 |
[17:00] | Better? | 好多了 |
[17:01] | About you and your family. | 对你以及你的家庭 |
[17:03] | What? | 什么 |
[17:04] | A-a-about Malcolm and Stevie, | 是Malcolm和Stevie |
[17:06] | because they spend so much time together. | 因为他们老在一起 |
[17:08] | And now that we’ve gotten to know each other, | 现在既然我们已经彼此熟识 |
[17:09] | I just feel better. | 我就放心多了 |
[17:10] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[17:12] | You mean this wasn’t about you wanting to be friends? | 你是说你并没想着我们成为朋友 |
[17:15] | Yes, it was. | 是呀 本来是的 |
[17:16] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是这样的 |
[17:18] | You were checking us out. | 你在检查我们 |
[17:19] | You wanted to see if we were good enough for your family. | 你是想看我们配你家是否够格 |
[17:22] | No, no, no. I-I wouldn’t put it that way. | 不是 不是的 我不是那个意思 |
[17:23] | I would. | 我就这么觉得 |
[17:25] | Because that’s what you’re doing. | 因为你正是这么做的 |
[17:27] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这么做 |
[17:29] | You can’t judge us. | 你不能对我们下判决 |
[17:30] | You know, you are not so perfect yourself, lady. | 拜托你自己也非完美女人 |
[17:33] | Hell, you are one of the most uptight, | 见鬼 你是我见过的最拘谨 |
[17:35] | repressed people I’ve ever met in my life. | 最抑郁的人了 |
[17:39] | Did you know that Kurt Russell | 你知道Kurt Russell |
[17:40] | was the jungle boy on “Gilligan’s island”? | 是<吉利根之岛中>的丛林小子吗 |
[17:42] | Don’t change the subject. We’re having an argument here. | 别转移话题 我们在吵架呢 |
[17:45] | I yell at you, you yell at me– that’s what you do. | 我朝你吼 你再冲我嚷嚷 你得这么做 |
[17:47] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[17:48] | Whatever you say is wrong with me is what’s wrong with me. | 你指出的我的问题 甚为正确 |
[17:50] | There. Problem solved. | 好了 问题解决 |
[18:09] | Okay, that’s just freaky. | 太诡异了 |
[18:12] | Hey, I’m getting good with my left. | 我快适应用左手了 |
[18:14] | Thanks, Stevie. | 多谢了 Stevie |
[18:16] | I…give up. | 我 弃权 |
[18:19] | I’m going to…the car. | 我去 车里 |
[18:30] | Way to go, Reese. | 干得好 Reese |
[18:31] | Aw, geez. | 噢 见鬼 |
[18:42] | Crying on… | 装 |
[18:43] | command… | 哭 |
[18:45] | got me… | 把我变成 |
[18:46] | a cable modem. | 万事通 |
[18:49] | You have a real problem. | 你真有问题 |
[18:50] | Have you never yelled at anyone in your entire life? | 你一生中对人吼过吗 |
[18:52] | I just don’t see what it accomplishes. | 我只是觉得没有必要 |
[18:54] | Are you kidding? | 你搞笑吧 |
[18:55] | Most of the time, if you’re not yelling, | 大多数时候要是你不吼出来 |
[18:57] | they’re not listening. | 他们根本不会听你的 |
[18:58] | Lois, our situation is difficult enough, | Lois 就算我不再增加点消极因素 |
[19:01] | without me adding a bunch of negativity to it. | 我们的状况也已经很艰难了 |
[19:05] | What situation? You mean Stevie? | 什么境况 你是说Stevie吗 |
[19:08] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[19:09] | He’s not going to wither away | 不论你是不是偶尔对他吼一下 |
[19:10] | because you blow off steam every once in a while. | 他都不会崩溃的 |
[19:14] | Hey, why don’t you give both of you a break? | 为啥不让你们俩都休息一下 |
[19:19] | Go ahead, hit me. | 动手吧 来打我 |
[19:21] | Get it over with. | 快做吧 |
[19:30] | Let me…help you. | 我来 拉你起来 |
[19:34] | Reap…the whirlwind! | 旋风拳 来也 |
[19:42] | Finally, justice. | 最终 公正 |
[19:44] | I mean, if it doesn’t kill. | 我是说 如果不出人命的话 |
[19:50] | Stevie, what the hell do you think you’re doing? | Stevie见鬼了你知道你在做啥吗 |
[19:53] | You are in so much trouble. | 你摊上大事了 |
[19:54] | This behavior is totally unacceptable. | 这种行为不可饶恕 |
[19:56] | We are at a restaurant. What is wrong with you! | 我们在餐厅里 你是怎么回事 |
[19:59] | Don’t you take that tone with me! | 你别这么跟我说话 |
[20:01] | You just wait till we get home! | 等我回家收拾你 |
[20:02] | He bruised the bone. | 他把我骨头弄伤了 |
[20:04] | Oh, like you didn’t deserve it. | 这叫罪有应得 |
[20:06] | Good for you! I knew you had it in you. | 干得好 我就知道你有泼妇细胞 |
[20:07] | Shut your trap! | 闭嘴 |
[20:08] | Excuse me, would you mind please keeping it down? | 不好意思 您介意小点声吗 |
[20:11] | Would you mind going to hell? | 你介意去死吗 |
[20:12] | And I absolutely did order tea! | 我明明就是点的茶 |
[20:14] | How hard is it to remember a stupid drink order, you idiot? | 记住一张蠢茶单有多难 笨蛋 |
[20:17] | Kitty? It’s gonna be some… | Kitty 肯定有些 |
[20:19] | And you– Mr. Ho-ho’s in his sock drawer! | 还有你 你个在袜柜里藏蛋糕的死胖子 |
[20:22] | Who do you think you’re kidding? | 你以为你在糊弄谁啊 |
[20:23] | Honey, you have to pace yourself… | 亲爱的 你得冷静下来 |
[20:24] | And another thing, Don Juan, | 还有一件事 你个淫魔 |
[20:26] | there are two people in that bed! | 床上躺着两个人呢 |
[20:30] | You know, I really don’t feel very good. | 好吧 我感觉不太好 |
[20:33] | And we’d get a poker lights | 我们得再买一个扑克台灯 |
[20:35] | and you are getty afraid | 你又该担心了 |
[20:42] | I think this is where they nested. | 我想这就是她们捣毁的 |
[20:45] | I’d say we got off lucky. | 幸亏我们侥幸逃脱了 |
[20:48] | This happened once before– in ’72. | 之前发生过类似的 1972年 |
[20:50] | We had to bulldoze the amphitheater. | 我们不得不把露天剧场整个铲平 |
[20:58] | It’s Horton. | 是Horton |
[21:00] | Hey, Horton, you okay? | 喂 Horton 你还好吗 |
[21:02] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[21:04] | I’m seeing things, Francis. | 我看见了一些事 Francis |
[21:09] | Terrible things. | 极其糟糕的事情 |
[21:12] | I… | 我 |
[21:13] | I think I’m engaged. | 我貌似订婚了 |
[21:17] | Come on over here, quickly, quickly | 快来这儿 快点 快点 |
[21:24] | Whoa. Interesting dinner. | 哇噻 真是有意思的晚餐 |
[21:26] | Stevie beat the crap out of Reese, | Stevie把Reese打的屁滚尿流 |
[21:28] | his dad got drunk, | 他老爸喝醉了 |
[21:29] | and his mom’s gone totally psycho. | 他老妈疯了 |
[21:32] | Oh my god, | 老天啊 |
[21:33] | we are contagious. | 我们还能传染呢 |