时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All right, this is enough for me | 行了 我不想看了 |
[00:04] | Coming to bed? | 你要去睡觉不 |
[00:05] | Yeah,in a minute | 好 马上 |
[00:32] | You sure got up early. | 你起得真早 |
[00:35] | Yep, no rest for the weary | 对啊 再累也要工作吗 |
[00:37] | Wait a minite. | 等一下 |
[00:38] | Did you even come to bed last night? | 你昨晚睡觉了么 |
[00:41] | No dear, I stayed up all night watching Mexican soap operas. | 没有 亲爱的 我看了一晚墨西哥肥皂剧 |
[00:45] | Bye bye | 再见 |
[01:23] | Hi Lois | 你好啊 Lois |
[01:25] | Oh, hello Craig | 你好 Craig |
[01:26] | Notice anything different about me? | 你看我有什么不一样么 |
[01:30] | Nope | 没有 |
[01:30] | Just got her in today “Craig Feldspar: Assistant Manager” | 今天刚拿到的 “Craig Feldspar:副经理” |
[01:35] | Congratulations, that’s great ! | 恭喜你 太棒了 |
[01:37] | And along with the red badge | 只要有胸牌在 |
[01:39] | as you know, comes in extra 2% discount | 你知道的 有额外的2%的折扣 |
[01:42] | which I’m more than willing to share with you. | 我是很乐意跟你分享的 |
[01:43] | Oh no, Craig, that’s your discount | 不好吧 Craig 这是你的福利 |
[01:45] | I won’t feel right about jeopardizing you position | 要是占你便宜危害到你的职位的话 |
[01:47] | by taking advantage of that. | 我会感觉很不好的 |
[01:49] | I just, I wouldn’t feel right about it. | 我只是 只是觉得这样不对 |
[01:52] | What good is all that power if I have no one to share it with? | 那我的这些权利就没有人共享了 |
[01:55] | Teresa, would you mind checking aisle 4. | Teresa去检查一下四号通道 |
[01:58] | I seem to have noticed someone knocked over the candy rack. | 我看到有人撞翻了放糖的货架 |
[02:00] | Could you put the Coffee Toffee on a lower shelf? | 你能不能把咖啡太妃糖放到低一点的架子上 |
[02:03] | Ok | 好 |
[02:05] | Did you see that? | 你看到了么 |
[02:05] | Did you see that resentment? | 你看到那怨恨了么 |
[02:07] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 多棒啊 |
[02:08] | Look at me , I’m shaking. | 快看我都发抖了 |
[02:11] | This is my favorite part of the day. | 这是我一天中最喜欢的时候 |
[02:14] | The twilight time between school ending | 在放学和父母回家 |
[02:16] | and when your parents come home. | 这段黄昏时间 |
[02:17] | The time when kids rule the Earth. | 孩子们掌控世界的时间 |
[02:25] | Ok, what was this? | 注意了 这是啥 |
[02:27] | Uh .. superman | 嗯 超人 |
[02:34] | Boys, come quick, something wonderful is happened. | 孩子们 快来 奇迹发生了 |
[02:40] | Isn’t she beautiful? | 她多美啊 |
[02:41] | And to think that someone was just throwing her out. | 难以相信有人就把她扔了 |
[02:44] | She was under six bags of garbage | 她在六袋垃圾下面 |
[02:45] | but, oh, I knew your mother would love her. | 但我知道你们的妈会爱她的 |
[02:47] | When does she get home? | 她几点到家 |
[02:48] | She’s working till 10. | 她10点才下班 |
[02:49] | Great! | 太好了 |
[02:50] | There’s plenty of time to get her ready. | 有足够的时间收拾一下她 |
[02:51] | Dad, it’s junk. | 亲爸 这是垃圾啊 |
[02:53] | Reese, with a little paintand some new hardware | Reese 加点上过漆的”硬”件 |
[02:56] | one man’s junk | 一个男人的垃圾 |
[02:57] | is another man’s anniversary present. | 就是另一个男人的周年纪念礼物 |
[02:58] | Come on, help me get her inside. | 快 帮我把她搬进去 |
[03:02] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[03:04] | Look … | 听好了 |
[03:06] | You probably think I’m here to | 你可能觉得我来这 |
[03:07] | criticize you for not doing my homework yesterday, | 是来批评你没有做我昨天的作业 |
[03:09] | but let’s not think about that. | 但让我们忘了这事吧 |
[03:11] | Let’s think about tomorrow’s assignment. | 我们来商量一下明天的作业 |
[03:14] | So, if you can get that to me by 8, that’d be great. | 你要是能8点之前做完最好 |
[03:18] | or 9 | 9点也可以 |
[03:22] | Ok, what’s wrong ? | 你怎么了 |
[03:23] | My Julie … | 我的Julie |
[03:25] | She left me. | 她弃我而去了 |
[03:27] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[03:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:30] | But it’s really over. | 但是真的结束了 |
[03:32] | She sent back all my love gifts. | 她把我所有爱的礼物都寄回来了 |
[03:37] | Wow that’s cold. | 哇 真无情 |
[03:40] | Oh come on , this guy’s adorable! | 拜托 这熊熊多可爱啊 |
[03:42] | Press its belly | 按它的肚脐眼看看 |
[03:44] | This’s ok. | 还是不了 |
[03:46] | Look | 听着 |
[03:47] | I have a lot of experience with heartache | 我心碎过好多次 |
[03:49] | and I’ll tell you one thing | 我告诉你一件事 |
[03:50] | You got to find a way to get your mind off it. | 你必须想方设法忘了她 |
[03:53] | Look, here is my homework ! | 看 我的作业可以帮忙呢 |
[03:55] | I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我不知道我要怎么办 |
[03:57] | She was my life, | 她是我的生命啊 |
[03:59] | my life and my world! | 我的生命 我的一切 |
[04:02] | She put out, huh? | 她相当风骚 是吧 |
[04:04] | Like crazy. | 相当是 |
[04:12] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙的么 |
[04:14] | Give me your money. | 把钱交出来 |
[04:15] | Oh, for crying out loud! Again? | 拜托你好不好 又来 |
[04:18] | Shut up and hand it over. | 快闭嘴 把钱交出来 |
[04:19] | Just relax, cowboy. | 放轻松 牛仔男 |
[04:20] | We have a way of doing this and nobody gets hurt. | 我们有办法解决这件事而且不会有人受伤 |
[04:22] | I give you every bit of money in this drawer, and you and your friend just leave. | 我把这里面的钱都给你们然后你俩就离开 |
[04:25] | Okay? | 好不 |
[04:27] | OK | 好 |
[04:30] | See? | 看了吧 |
[04:31] | Nobody gets hurt. Nobody gets caught. | 没人受伤 没人被逮 |
[04:33] | Everybody happy. Okay? | 都开心 是吧 |
[04:35] | Lois Lois! | |
[04:36] | I think Cheryl A flipped me off behind my back. | 我觉得Cheryl A在我背后竖中指了 |
[04:38] | Craig, I am, uh, I’m with some customers. | Craig 我这有顾客 |
[04:40] | There you go. | 给你 |
[04:41] | Bye, now. | 快走吧 |
[04:42] | Did you enjoy your Lucky Aide shopping experience, gentlemen? | 先生们 是不是很享受在幸福帮手购物呢 |
[04:44] | Craig, uh, they’re in a hurry. | Craig 他们着急走呢 |
[04:45] | This won’t take a second. | 就一下下 |
[04:46] | I am Craig, the Assistant Manager. | 我是Craig 是副经理 |
[04:49] | I can assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[04:49] | if there’s one thing that we value here at Lucky Aide, | 我们幸福帮手的宗旨 |
[04:51] | it is customer satisfaction. | 是让客户满意 |
[04:52] | We’re satisfied. | 我们很满意 |
[04:54] | Well, you don’t sound like it. | 但你们的口气像是不满意 |
[04:56] | Please, don’t feel like you’re going to hurt my feelings, | 请说出来吧 不要担心会伤害我的感情 |
[04:58] | because I’m learning here. | 因为我就是要改进的 |
[05:00] | Now, I’m sure there’s something I could do | 我确定我能做些什么 |
[05:02] | to make this a better experience for you. | 让你更加满意本店的服务 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:05] | How about you walk me to every other register in this place | 那你带我去其他所有的柜台 |
[05:07] | and give me every cent you’ve got? | 把所有钱都给我怎么样 |
[05:08] | That’s a gun! | 是枪 |
[05:09] | Craig, calm down | Craig 冷静 |
[05:11] | Everybody, calm down. | 大家都冷静 |
[05:13] | I’ve been through this 5 times. | 我都经历过5次了 |
[05:15] | We just give them the money from all the other registers, and they’ll leave. | 我们就把其他收银台的钱都给他们 他们就会走了 |
[05:18] | What about the safe? | 那保险柜呢 |
[05:19] | Safe? | 保险柜 |
[05:21] | ty .. Safe-ty of the customers. | 安全 顾客的安全 |
[05:25] | I’ll lock the doors. You start rounding up the customers. | 我去锁门 你去把顾客们聚到一起 |
[05:27] | What are you? Nuts? We got to get out of here. | 你傻啊 我们得逃了 |
[05:28] | Come on, man. I’m tired of doing these dinky little holdups. | 拜托 我再也不想当抢点小钱的小喽啰了 |
[05:31] | Haven’t you wanted to do something more important with your life? | 难道你不想一生中做点大事么 |
[05:33] | What do you mean like, go back to school? | 你的意思是回去上学么 |
[05:36] | No man! Let’s break into a safe. | 才不是 我们来抢个保险柜 |
[05:39] | You want to work at Orange Julia’s forever | 你想在橙子茱莉亚餐厅打一辈子工么 |
[05:43] | All right | 听着 |
[05:44] | Everybody over to Sundries ! | 所有人都到杂货部那边去 |
[05:52] | Easy. | 轻轻地 |
[05:56] | Easy. | 轻轻地 |
[05:59] | Easy. | 轻轻地 |
[06:08] | Your mother’s going to flip when she sees this. | 你妈看到这个会蹦上天的 |
[06:14] | Well, that’s just crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[06:16] | Why would someone fill this with hundreds of hanging black bow ties? | 为什么会有人在里面挂满黑色的领结 |
[06:20] | Those aren’t bow ties. | 不是领结 |
[06:22] | Those are bats. | 是蝙蝠 |
[06:33] | Don’t you worry, Lois. | 不用担心 Lois |
[06:34] | Everything is going to be fine. | 没事的 |
[06:36] | Just fine and dandy. | 一切会是极好的 |
[06:38] | Yeah, keep waving that thing around, buddy-boy. | 小盆友 你就继续挥舞那个东东吧 |
[06:39] | You’ve got a big surprise coming. | 你会得到个惊喜的 |
[06:42] | Craig, that button has been disconnected for over a year. | Craig 那个按钮已经一年多不能用了 |
[06:45] | What? Why? | 啥 为什么 |
[06:46] | Because you kept hitting the damn thing. | 因为你一直按那个烂东西 |
[06:48] | In an emergency, yes. That’s what it’s for. | 紧急情况当然要按 这就是它的用途啊 |
[06:50] | Oh, like an emergency when you saw a bee? | 你看到个蜜蜂就紧急了么 |
[06:53] | Or when you saw that big fly that looked like a bee? | 或者当你看到一只貌似蜜蜂的庞然飞物的时候 |
[06:55] | How about when you thought you saw a ghost? | 那你觉得你看见鬼的时候呢 |
[06:56] | I’m not saying it was or it wasn’t, | 我不能确定那是不是鬼 |
[06:59] | but you can’t tell me what we saw was normal. | 但是我们看到的东西确实不正常 |
[07:01] | All right, you two! | 你俩 |
[07:02] | Let’s move it. | 快走 |
[07:04] | He likes waving that around too much. | 他太爱挥舞那个东西了 |
[07:05] | This is going to end in body bags. | 我们终是要安睡尸体袋了 |
[07:07] | No, Craig, it isn’t. | 才不会 |
[07:09] | Lois Lois | |
[07:12] | before we die, I have to tell you something. | 趁我们还没死 我要告诉你一些事 |
[07:15] | It’s about how I feel… | 关于我的感觉 |
[07:16] | Craig, no! | Craig 闭嘴 |
[07:17] | – But, Lois… – Craig, no! | – 但是 Lois – Craig 闭嘴 |
[07:18] | This will all be over soon. | 很快会过去的 |
[07:21] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[07:25] | Boy, well, can you guarantee that you’ll get all of them? | 天啊 你能保证你能把所有的都逮到么 |
[07:28] | What? | 什么玩儿 |
[07:29] | That’s per bat?! | 这才是捉到一只的价钱 |
[07:31] | Are you insane?! | 你脑子里装的屎么 |
[07:34] | God. Well, boys, looks like we’re on our own. | 神啊 孩子们 我们要自食其力了 |
[07:36] | What are you talking about? Isn’t anyone coming? | 你说什么呢 一个帮忙的都没有么 |
[07:38] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[07:39] | Oh I know son,now just think of this way: | 我了解 儿子 就这样想 |
[07:42] | They are only rats with wings… | 他们只是长了翅膀的老鼠 |
[07:44] | and radar. | 加了雷达 |
[07:45] | Just flying rats with radar.Say it with me. | 就是加了雷达的飞行老鼠 跟我说 |
[07:49] | Just flying rats with radar. | 就是加了雷达的飞行老鼠 |
[07:51] | Once again. | 再来一次 |
[07:51] | Flying rats with | 飞行老鼠 |
[07:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:57] | it’s important that everybody just stay calm. | 大家一定要保持冷静 |
[07:59] | And don’t make any sudden moves, or they’ll kill you. | 不要突然动弹 不然他们会杀了你 |
[08:02] | And don’t look them in the eye or they’ll kill you. | 不要直视他们 不然他们会杀了你 |
[08:06] | And don’t beg them not to kill you, or they’ll you. | 不要求他们不要杀了你 不然他们会杀了你 |
[08:10] | – I need you to stop talking. – You. | – 你给我闭嘴 – 你 |
[08:13] | Assistant Manager! Come here! | 副经理 滚过来 |
[08:14] | This is it. | 完蛋了 |
[08:17] | I didn’t feed my cat. | 我没有喂猫 |
[08:19] | Isn’t it funny the things that go through your mind before you die? | 死之前你的一生滑过眼前 很有趣不是么 |
[08:22] | Craig, they just want to talk to you. | Craig 他们只想问话 |
[08:25] | Lois Lois, | |
[08:27] | before we’re all killed in a bloody mess, I have to tell you… | 在我们血肉模糊之前 我要告诉你 |
[08:29] | Shh! Let’s not think those negative thoughts. | 闭嘴 打消那些消极的想法 |
[08:32] | Let’s just give them the money and get them out of here. | 就把钱给他们 让他们离开 |
[08:35] | Is there any way we can speed this along? | 我们能做点什么让你们加快进度不 |
[08:37] | Yeah. Somebody can give us the combination to the safe. | 有 快告诉我们保险柜密码 |
[08:39] | Fine. I can’t, but the Assistant Manager can. | 好 我不知道 但是副经理知道 |
[08:43] | Craig, give them the combination to the safe. | Craig 告诉他们保险柜密码 |
[08:46] | No! | 不 |
[08:47] | What? | 啥 |
[08:48] | You can’t have it. | 不能让你们知道密码 |
[08:51] | Yes, they can. Craig, give them the combination. | 当然能让他们知道 Craig 快把密码告诉他们 |
[08:54] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他说 |
[08:58] | What’s the combo?! | 密码是什么 |
[09:08] | See? Told you I’d make it all better. | 看了吧 跟你说能让你感觉好些的 |
[09:11] | Better? How could this possibly cheer me up? | 哪有好 这怎么可能让我高兴 |
[09:14] | Watching a bunch of naked, middle-aged women degrade themselves | 看一群裸体的中年妇女在 |
[09:17] | in a place that smells like urine and cigarettes? | 烟尿味的场所贬低自己么 |
[09:19] | Well, when you put it that way, you can make everything sound terrible. | 那你要这样看的话 那世间万物就都很糟糕了 |
[09:24] | You know, sometimes you just make it so hard to be nice. | 你知道么 你就是没事找抽型 |
[09:28] | Hey, you want to see the real show in back? | 嗨 你们想去后台看现场真人秀么 |
[09:31] | – No. – Yes, yes, he does. | – 不想 – 想 他想 |
[09:33] | Cost you $50. | 50美元 |
[09:34] | Look, I only have $20, so let’s just get… | 我只有20美元 就让我们 |
[09:36] | Done! | 成交 |
[10:19] | Hey, watch out! | 当心 |
[10:25] | You idiots! It was just Mom’s bra. | 你个傻缺 只是妈妈的胸罩 |
[10:33] | What? .. What is it?! | 怎么了 是什么 |
[10:35] | Kill it! | 杀了它 |
[10:43] | Dewey, it’s gone. | Dewey 已经飞走了 |
[10:50] | You feeling better? | 感觉好些了是吧 |
[10:52] | Yeah, I think so. Thanks. | 我觉得是 谢谢 |
[10:54] | – Good. Now tell me the damn combination! – No! | – 好 快尼玛告诉我密码 – 不 |
[10:59] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你说两句么 |
[11:05] | Listen, fellas. I want to get this over with as much as you do. | 听好了 小伙子们 我先尽快解决这件事 |
[11:09] | So why don’t you give me five minutes with him? | 让我单独跟他聊五分钟 |
[11:11] | I guarantee you I will get that combination for you. | 我保证能拿到密码 |
[11:14] | Listen, Craig, I think these guys really mean business. | Craig 我觉得这俩人是来真的 |
[11:18] | Now, you know and I know there is less than $700 in that safe. | 你我都知道保险柜里连700美元都不到 |
[11:22] | Do you really think that the lives | 你真觉得七个人的 |
[11:23] | of seven employees worth less than $700? | 性命连700美元都不值么 |
[11:25] | Lois, this isn’t just about the money. | Lois 这不只是钱的问题 |
[11:27] | Sometimes a man has to have his dignity. | 有时候男人要活的有尊严 |
[11:30] | So what if they kill me? | 要是他们杀了我怎么办 |
[11:31] | But before they kill you, | 但在他们杀你之前 |
[11:33] | they’re going to try to get that combination from you any way they can. | 他们会想方设法得到密码的 |
[11:36] | Can you picture yourself with shattered eye sockets | 你能想象你是熊猫眼么 |
[11:40] | because that’s where they’re going to start. | 因为他们要从那开始 |
[11:42] | They can break every one of your fingers and toes. | 他们会掰断你每根手指脚趾 |
[11:45] | They can even cut a couple of them off. | 他们甚至会切几根下来 |
[11:48] | Did… did you see the buck knife in the big guy’s boot? | 你看到那大家伙靴子里的巴克刀了么 |
[11:52] | Do you really want to antagonize that big buck knife, Craig? | 你真想和那把大刀对抗么 Craig |
[11:54] | Do you really want to feel that slicing into your flesh? | 你真想体会一下他刺入你肥肉的感觉么 |
[11:59] | Craig, stay with me. Stay | Craig 不要晕 不要 |
[12:03] | Damn! | 你妹 |
[12:07] | Pass the salt, please. | 把盐递给我 |
[12:11] | How long do we have to stay in here? | 我们要在这待多久 |
[12:13] | Till all the bats are gone | 房子里所有门窗 |
[12:14] | and with every window and door wide open in this house it’s only a matter of time. | 都打开了等到所有蝙蝠都飞走 只是时间问题 |
[12:17] | Can’t new ones just fly in? | 不会有新的再来捣乱么 |
[12:20] | So, Dewey, how was school today? | Dewey 今天上学怎么样呢 |
[12:23] | Mikey Duffy pushed me down. | Mikey Duffy把我推倒了 |
[12:24] | Did you push him back? | 那你有回赠一推么 |
[12:25] | No. He’s bigger than me. | 没有 他比我个儿大 |
[12:27] | – Uh-huh. Reese? – I’m on it. | – 嗯 Reese – 我替他报仇去 |
[12:32] | This is crazy! I can’t eat! | 这太傻了 我吃不下去 |
[12:35] | Why? Is something bothering you at school, son? | 怎么了 学校有事烦到你了么 儿子 |
[12:39] | Oh, right. | 知道了 |
[12:42] | Anybody want my baked potato? It’s kind of burnt. | 谁想要我的烤土豆 有点糊了 |
[12:44] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[12:46] | Reese, we aren’t having baked potatoes. | Reese 我们没做烤土豆 |
[13:03] | All right! That’s it! | 我受够了 |
[13:04] | Let’s just move! | 我们跑路吧 |
[13:05] | Mom’ll find us somehow. | 反正妈妈都会找到我们 |
[13:07] | No | 不行 |
[13:08] | I’m tired of running. | 我不想再跑了 |
[13:10] | I’m tired of screaming like a girl every fiveve minutes. | 我不想每5分钟就和个小丫头一样惊声尖叫 |
[13:15] | I will not be put out of my home by a bunch of airborne rodents | 我不能被一群会飞的啮齿动物把我吓跑 |
[13:19] | and neither will you! | 你们也不能 |
[13:21] | I may have been the one that brought them into this house | 是我把它们带回家的 |
[13:24] | but it is up to all of us to show them the door. | 但我们要齐心协力把它们赶出去 |
[13:27] | Get ready boys | 小伙子们准备好 |
[13:29] | it’s time to put out the bats. | 是时候把蝙蝠赶走了 |
[14:21] | Okay, this isn’t exactly what we expected… | 这不是我们之前期待的 |
[14:24] | but hey, now you can say you’ve been to a cockfight. | 但现在你可以炫耀你看过斗鸡了 |
[14:29] | Okay, Dewey | 好 Dewey |
[14:30] | there’s one bat left and it’s in your mother’s room. | 只剩一只蝙蝠在妈妈房间了 |
[14:33] | Now, this one is the tricky bat | 这只蝙蝠很狡猾 |
[14:35] | the one who has eluded all the other traps. | 它逃过了所有陷阱 |
[14:37] | – What was it you named him? – Tricky. | – 你给它取了什么名字 – 狡猾鬼 |
[14:39] | Right. | 好 |
[14:40] | Well, now we have a very good trap | 现在我们设了个很好的圈套 |
[14:42] | but someone has to lure Tricky into it and that someone is you. | 但是只有你能把狡猾鬼引入这个陷阱 |
[14:47] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[14:48] | Because you have the shortest hair. | 因为你头发最短 |
[14:50] | You see, if he lands on your head he’ll just bite once and fly away | 如果它飞到你头上它咬你一口就飞走了 |
[14:53] | but if he lands on your brothers’ or my head | 但如果它飞到你哥哥们或我头上 |
[14:56] | he’ll get caught in our hair and bite us and bite us until we are dead. | 它就会被我们的头发困住一直把我们咬死 |
[14:59] | Do you understand that? | 明白了么 |
[15:01] | – Yes. – Good. | – 明白了 – 好 |
[15:02] | Now… I want you to go in that room | 现在 我要你进去用这根棍子 |
[15:04] | and poke him with this stick until that bat chases you. | 戳它直到它追你 |
[15:09] | Good luck! | 祝你好运 |
[16:00] | I don’t know about you, boys | 我不知道你们怎么想 |
[16:01] | but I am awfully darn proud of us. | 反正我是相当为我们骄傲 |
[16:09] | All right, somebody get the dustpan. | 好 谁去把簸箕拿来 |
[16:20] | Lois, are you all right? | Lois 你还好吧 |
[16:21] | No, I am not all right. | 一点都不好 |
[16:23] | I’m sitting here at gunpoint, | 我坐在这被枪指着 |
[16:25] | and I wouldn’t have to be | 如果你不再犯傻把密码给他们 |
[16:25] | if you’d stop being stupid and give them the combination. | 我就不用这样了 |
[16:28] | I told you, I can’t do that. | 我跟你说了 我不能说 |
[16:29] | Craig, please. I’m frightened. | Craig 求你了 我很害怕 |
[16:32] | I want to go home and be with my family. | 我想回家和我家人在一起 |
[16:35] | They never told me the combination. | 他们没告诉过我密码 |
[16:38] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[16:40] | They never told me the combination. They said they couldn’t trust me with it. | 他们从没告诉过我密码 说我不值得信任 |
[16:43] | They gave the combination to the guy who runs the photo lab next door. | 他们把密码给了隔壁影印店的老板 |
[16:45] | He comes in at night and transfers the money. | 他晚上会来把钱转移 |
[16:48] | Why didn’t you just say this earlier? | 那你之前为啥不说 |
[16:51] | I don’t know. I guess I wasn’t in a big rush | 我不知道 我不想这么快就让大家知道 |
[16:53] | to let everybody know what a pathetic idiot I am. | 我是个可悲的傻大缺 |
[16:59] | Oh, Craig, I’m so sorry. | Craig 太抱歉了 |
[17:01] | Lois, I love you. | Lois 我爱你 |
[17:03] | What? | 啥玩意儿 |
[17:04] | Lois, I love you with all my heart. | Lois 我全心全意的爱着你 |
[17:06] | You’re my reason to get up in the morning. | 你是我每天起床的动力 |
[17:07] | – You are my everything. – Craig… | – 你是我的一切 – Craig |
[17:09] | Lois, I don’t want to feel this way. | Lois 我也不想这样 |
[17:11] | I know you’re married. I know you have 4 beautiful boys. | 我知道你结婚了还有4个好孩子 |
[17:14] | It’s my heart. | 是我的心 |
[17:16] | I wish I didn’t have a heart… | 我希望我没有心 |
[17:18] | but I do, and I can’t help loving you. | 但是我有 我忍不住爱你啊 |
[17:22] | I can’t help loving you with my stupid, stupid heart. | 我这颗火热的傻缺心就是忍不住啊 |
[17:27] | Craig Oh, Craig | |
[17:29] | why’d you have to say that? | 不要这么说 |
[17:33] | Dear, sweet Craig. | 小亲亲 |
[17:37] | I am truly sorry. | 我相当抱歉啊 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry for the way you feel. | 真抱歉你是这样想的 |
[17:43] | I’m sorry for any indication I ever gave you | 真抱歉我跟你造成了错觉 |
[17:46] | that I consider you anything more than a friend. | 我真的只把你当朋友 |
[17:48] | And I am so sorry for what I have to do now… | 我也很抱歉我现在要做的一切 |
[17:51] | because now | 因为 |
[17:53] | I have to crush whatever it is in you that made you do what you just did. | 我要把你心里想的一切毁灭 |
[17:57] | I am going to have to hurt you very, very badly, but believe me, Craig | 我要非常严重的伤害你 但是相信我 Craig |
[18:01] | it’s for your own good. | 是为你好 |
[18:04] | Number 1 | 第一 |
[18:06] | No to everything you just said. | 你说的一切 没门儿 |
[18:09] | No to what you’re thinking. | 你想的一切 没门儿 |
[18:10] | No to everything you dream | 你梦想的一切 没门儿 |
[18:13] | No to your what-ifs. | 那些”假如” 没门儿 |
[18:14] | No to every single fantasy, wish, dream | 所有有关咱俩的幻想 愿望 美梦 |
[18:17] | and elaborate scenario that involves the two of us. | 还有精心策划的情节 都没门儿 |
[18:20] | No, no, no … | 没门儿 连窗户都没有 |
[18:25] | Number 2 | 第二 |
[18:28] | Remember that pain. | 记住这个痛 |
[18:31] | And whenever a thought creeps into your head | 当你想入非非 |
[18:32] | wondering if there’s anything more to the hello | 觉得我和你打招呼都别有用意时候 |
[18:34] | I gave you in the morning you remember that pain. | 想想这个疼痛 |
[18:38] | You have no future with me. | 你和我不会有未来 |
[18:39] | You have nothing with me. | 你从我这什么都得不到 |
[18:51] | Whoa, chubs, you got faced. | 白猪 没面子了吧 |
[19:01] | You want this?! | 你想要这个么 |
[19:02] | You want this stupid, stupid, stupid safe?! | 你想要这个傻缺到骨子里的保险箱么 |
[19:09] | Here’s your stupid safe! | 给你这没用的烂柜子 |
[19:14] | Cool. | 帅呆了 |
[19:21] | Craig are you all right? | Craig你没事吧 |
[19:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:24] | I heard something rip | 我听到有东西撕裂了 |
[19:26] | and if it wasn’t my pants, it was inside of me. | 要不是我的裤子的话应该是我体内的东西 |
[19:30] | See? What’d I tell you? Cockfighting is illegal. | 看吧 我告诉过你 斗鸡是违法的 |
[19:33] | But you made some good bets. | 但是你赌注下得不错啊 |
[19:35] | What’d you win, ten bucks? | 你赢了多少 10块 |
[19:37] | You should feel good about that. | 你应该感觉良好啊 |
[19:39] | We’re going to jail! | 我们要进监狱了 |
[19:42] | When my parents find out I’ll be living in military institutions | 当我父母发现的时候我已经关在军事机构 |
[19:45] | until I’m emancipated! | 直到我被放出来 |
[19:46] | You don’t even realize how serious this is, do you?! | 你从没意识到这有多严重 是吧 |
[19:52] | You know what the funny thing is, though? | 不过你知道有趣的是啥么 |
[19:54] | You did manage to put things in perspective. | 你的确能宏观的看问题 |
[19:57] | There are worse things than losing your girlfriend | 的确有比失恋更糟糕的事 |
[19:58] | and I’ve experienced every one of them tonight. | 而且我今晚也都经历了 |
[20:02] | Thank you, Francis. I really owe you one. | 谢谢你 Francis 我欠你一个人情 |
[20:05] | You know, I think I’ll be back in circulation in no time. | 我觉得我很快会回到正常生活的 |
[20:10] | You never know. | 世事难料啊 |
[20:13] | Craig, our assistant manager, just tossed the safe at them. | Craig是我们的副经理 他把保险箱冲他们扔过去了 |
[20:16] | I never saw anything like it. | 从没见过这种壮举 |
[20:18] | The guy’s a hero. | 他可是大英雄啊 |
[20:21] | *Hey, did you happen to see* | *嗨 你有没有看到* |
[20:23] | *The most beautiful girl in the world?* | *这世界上最美的女孩* |
[20:27] | *And if you did,was she crying* | *如果你看到了 她在哭泣么* |
[20:33] | *Crying?* | *哭泣么* |
[20:36] | *Hey ,did you happen to see* | *嗨 你有没有看到* |
[20:39] | *The most beautiful girl* | *最漂亮的女孩* |
[20:42] | *That walked out on me?* | *离我远去* |
[20:46] | *Tell her I’m sorry* | *告诉她我很抱歉* |
[20:52] | *Tell her I need my baby* | *告诉她我需要我的宝贝* |
[21:06] | You sure worked late. | 你下班真晚 |
[21:08] | What was your night? | 今晚怎么样呢 |
[21:10] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[21:12] | Yours? | 你呢 |
[21:15] | Fine. | 不赖 |
[21:18] | Why is there an armoire in the living room? | 为什么客厅有个雕饰衣柜 |
[21:22] | Happy Anniversary. | 结婚周年快乐 |