时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | – Che.. – Check? | – 将 – 将 |
[00:31] | Check | 将 |
[00:34] | Mmm … | 军 |
[00:34] | MMMA … mate? | 军 |
[00:38] | Checkmate? | 将军么 |
[00:39] | Checkmate | 将军 |
[00:40] | So it is. | 就是啊 |
[00:42] | Just goes to show you. | 就是证明给你看 |
[00:44] | Excuse me, son | 离开一下 儿子 |
[00:49] | Lois Lois! | |
[00:50] | Hey, he let’s me win at basketball. | 反正篮球他让我了 |
[01:26] | Alright, spin out twice, hit the ball on the second bounce, | 好 转两圈 球第二次弹起时再打 |
[01:29] | it’s two points for a car, and three for a fire hydrant | 打中车两分 消防栓三分 |
[01:32] | it’s out if they catch it, | 如果有人接住就出局 |
[01:33] | and two if they hit you with the ball | 如果他们用球打中你就两振出局 |
[01:35] | now if they miss it’s a “Google” | 要是他们没击中就是”谷歌” |
[01:37] | which I’ll explain when we get there | 等遇到此情况我再解释 |
[01:38] | You’re up | 你上 |
[01:40] | It’s amazing! | 太霸道了 |
[01:41] | Reese can’t pass math | Reese过不了数学考试 |
[01:42] | but he’s invented over like 50 games | 但他已经发明了差不多50个游戏 |
[01:44] | Fun Games! | 很有趣的游戏 |
[01:45] | Ok, Spin! | 好 开转 |
[01:49] | I got it! I got it! | 我来 我来 |
[01:55] | Not Mrs Griffins yard! | 不要是Griffins太太的院里 |
[02:00] | – There it is – Dude, she doesn’t like anybody in her yard | – 在那 – 亲 她可不喜欢有人进她的院 |
[02:02] | I’ll be in and out of there before she knows it, Right? | 我会在她发现之前出来的 |
[02:05] | Just because she’s old and mean doesn’t give her the right to keep our balls | 就算她又老又自私也无权留下我们的球啊 |
[02:08] | I’m sold, go for it! | 我同意 去吧 |
[02:11] | Fine, I’ll do it | 好 我去 |
[02:13] | It’s no big deal | 不是什么大事 |
[02:15] | I don’t see you movin! | 你可是去啊 |
[02:30] | – What are you doing in my yard? – Let go! It’s my ball! | – 你在我院子里做什么 – 放手 是我的球 |
[02:32] | My property, my ball! | 我的地盘就是我的球 |
[02:35] | Who said you could come into my yard? | 谁同意你进我的院子了 |
[02:37] | Ow! What are you doing?! | 你要干什么 |
[02:38] | Choose, boy! Hair or ball?! | 选吧 熊孩子 要头发还是要球 |
[02:43] | – You broke her arm? – I was getting a ball. | – 你把她胳膊弄骨折了 – 我在抢我的球 |
[02:46] | You broke her arm for a ball? | 你居然为了个球就把她弄骨折了 |
[02:49] | No, I already had the ball,then I pushed her away. | 不是 我已经拿到球了只是把她推开 |
[02:51] | You pushed her and broke her arm for a ball? | 你把她推开弄骨折了就是为了个球 |
[02:54] | Was it a special ball, son? | 是个很特殊的球么 儿子 |
[02:56] | It was just a flat old tennis ball. | 只是个很旧的网球 |
[02:58] | Sometimes I don’t know why he does the things he does. | 有时候真不明白他做的一些事 |
[03:00] | At least she’s not suing us. | 还好她没告我们 |
[03:02] | You just be thankful we have absolutely nothing of value in this house. | 你就庆幸这个房子里没什么值钱的东西吧 |
[03:05] | – Count your blessings, son. – I talked to Mrs. Griffin. | – 常怀感恩啊 儿子 – 我和Griffin太太聊过了 |
[03:08] | This is what’s going to happen. | 你听好了 |
[03:09] | You are going to go there every day after school and help | 你每天放学都要去帮 |
[03:11] | that poor old woman until her arm heals. | 那位可怜的老太太知道她胳膊痊愈 |
[03:13] | – Every day? – Not one word! | – 每天 – 少说废话 |
[03:15] | Every day! | 每天 |
[03:17] | End of story! | 就是这样 |
[03:19] | – Hello? – Hey, Ma, listen | – 谁啊 – 你好啊 妈 |
[03:21] | did you happen to talk to Richie’s Mom recently? | 你最近有没有和Richie的妈妈聊天 |
[03:23] | Yeah, as a matter of fact I did. | 有啊 |
[03:24] | I ran into her at work the other day. | 有天上班的时候遇到她 |
[03:26] | Did you happen to talk about Richie at all? | 你和她谈论Richie了么 |
[03:28] | Oh, that poor woman. | 可怜女人 |
[03:29] | Do you know how much grief that boy is putting her through? | 你知道那熊孩子让她多难过么 |
[03:32] | I told her if she had a brain in her head | 我告诉她如果她有脑子的话 |
[03:33] | she’d pack him off to military school | 就把他扔到军校 |
[03:35] | and straighten him out before he got into serious trouble. | 在他惹大麻烦之前好好修理一下 |
[03:37] | Okay, thanks. Got to go. | 好 谢谢 得挂了 |
[03:41] | Well, it wasn’t her. | 不是她 |
[03:52] | I need a new backpack. | 我需要个新背包 |
[03:54] | Again? How do you keep ruining them? | 又要 你怎么一直把它们弄坏 |
[03:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:57] | Well, I’m not buying you another backpack. | 我不会再给你买新书包了 |
[04:00] | You just find something in the closet. | 你就去衣柜里看看有啥能用吧 |
[04:01] | Okay | 好 |
[04:14] | Okay, maybe it’s a good thing that I’m doing this. | 没准我这样做是对的 |
[04:16] | I’m not saying I’m completely to blame but in a way, | 我不能说这事全怪我 |
[04:18] | I am responsible. | 但我有责任 |
[04:20] | I guess I was trespassing, and I did hip-check her. | 我觉得我是私闯民宅还臀击了她 |
[04:26] | And who knows, maybe she won’t be that bad. | 谁知道呢 可能她没那么坏 |
[04:28] | Maybe she’ll be like a grandma | 可能她像是外婆一样 |
[04:30] | well, not like m ygrandma– like a nice grandma. | 不是像我外婆 像个慈祥的外婆 |
[04:34] | Hi, I’m Malcolm. I’m the kid who broke your arm. | 你好 我是Malcolm 是我把你弄骨折的 |
[04:36] | I’m really sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[04:37] | Here, fill this up. I’m not having any druggies in my house. | 给 把这个装满 我不允许我房子里有吸毒的存在 |
[04:52] | God, she’s like a homeless person and this house is her shopping cart. | 天啊 她就像是个乞丐 这家就是她的购物车 |
[04:56] | Get out of the way, you damn ugly beast. | 别挡路 你这恶心的畜生 |
[05:01] | – What’d you do, stupid? – What? | – 傻愣着干啥呢 – 怎么了 |
[05:03] | Does this look like a rubber band jar to you? | 你看这像橡胶带瓶么 |
[05:05] | This is a rubber band jar. | 这才是橡胶带瓶 |
[05:07] | Are you ignorant or just stupid? | 你是无知还是傻缺 |
[05:09] | Neither. There’s no such thing… | 都不是 没有什么东西 |
[05:11] | Did you finish moving my papers? | 你搬完报纸了么 |
[05:12] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[05:13] | Do you read all these? | 你都看过么 |
[05:15] | What, are you writing a book? Just move ’em. | 咋了 你要写书啊 快搬 |
[05:20] | What are you? | 你是啥 |
[05:21] | – What, like how old? – No | – 什么意思 多大么 – 不是 |
[05:24] | What are you? Polack? Swede? Apache? | 你是啥 波兰人 瑞典人还是阿帕切族人 |
[05:27] | I really don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[05:29] | Uh-huh, a mutt. | 蠢蛋 |
[05:32] | Well, whatever you are, | 不管你是啥玩意儿 |
[05:34] | stay away from my liquor. | 不要碰我的酒 |
[05:35] | Look, it’s almost 5:00, I’m going to get going soon. | 快五点了 我很快要走了 |
[05:38] | Really? | 真的么 |
[05:39] | I didn’t realize my arm stopped being broken at 5:00. | 我没发现我胳膊到五点就好了 |
[05:43] | What am I going to do for dinner? | 我晚饭要吃什么 |
[05:45] | Can’t you just order take-out? | 你就不能叫外卖么 |
[05:46] | I’m not giving those Mexicans my money. | 我才不会把钱给那些墨西哥人 |
[05:49] | They’re as bad as that Lithuanian that fixed my screens. | 他们就像修屏幕的立陶宛人一样坏 |
[05:52] | Boy, did he love ice cubes. | 天啊 他爱冰块么 |
[05:54] | Those ‘Wanians and their ice cubes. | 这些立陶宛人还有他们的冰块 |
[05:57] | I can’t believe how horrible she is. | 她真是太可怕了 |
[06:00] | I’m just going to ignore her. | 我只能无视她了 |
[06:16] | – What’s that? – My new backpack. | – 那是啥 – 我新背包 |
[06:18] | Dewey, that’s not a backpack; that’s Mom’s purse. | Dewey 那不是背包 那是妈妈的包 |
[06:20] | – Now, go back and get something else. – No | – 现在就回去换一个 – 不要 |
[06:22] | Dewey, you’re wearing an invitation to an ass-kicking. | Dewey 你这明白着找揍啊 |
[06:25] | I like it. | 我就喜欢它 |
[06:26] | Look… I don’t think you understand. | 听好了 我觉得你没明白 |
[06:29] | Kids like me are dreaming about something like this. | 像我这样的人就喜欢这样的 |
[06:31] | We look around the playground and we see | 我们环视操场看到 |
[06:32] | normal kid, normal kid, and a kid with a purse. | 正常孩子 正常孩子还有个背女式包的孩子 |
[06:36] | Who do you think’s going to get creamed? | 你觉得谁会被揍 |
[06:37] | Is one of the normal kids fat? | 会有个正常孩子是胖子么 |
[06:39] | It doesn’t matter! He’s going to be fat every day. | 那不重要 他每天都会胖 |
[06:42] | Now, the kid with the purse, he might not wear it again. | 是背女式包的孩子 他可能以后都不会拿了 |
[06:45] | I don’t care. I like it. | 我不在乎 我就喜欢这个 |
[06:46] | – Give me that! – No | – 给我 – 不给 |
[06:47] | You don’t know what these animals are capable of! | 你不知道那些畜生有多能干 |
[06:49] | Let go! | 放手 |
[06:52] | I’m trying to protect you! | 我是想保护你 |
[06:57] | Richie, what are you doing? | Richie 你在干什么 |
[06:59] | We have inspection. You can’t sleep all morning. | 有人检查的 你不能一早上都睡 |
[07:03] | Dude… not cool. | 哥们儿 不厚道啊 |
[07:05] | Richie this isn’t like home. | 这不像是在家 |
[07:07] | You can’t do whatever you want, these guys are hard core. | 你不能为所欲为 这些人都是狠角色 |
[07:09] | And also, there are some crapy flat pillow. | 还有这些枕头又皱又平 |
[07:12] | Who I talk to about that? | 我该跟谁反映 |
[07:14] | Ten hut! | 立正 |
[07:16] | Stand up! | 快起立 |
[07:22] | Pajamas, Cadet? | 还穿着睡衣么 学员 |
[07:24] | Sir, I’m sorry for my fellow cadet’s appearance. | 长官 对我同伴学员的仪容我深感抱歉 |
[07:26] | He’s fresh from civilian life and is taking a little time to adjust. | 从百姓生活一下跳到这里他需要一些时间适应 |
[07:29] | Hey, are you the dude who hands out the guns? | 你是发枪的那家伙么 |
[07:32] | And you can see he’s very anxious to assimilate himself | 您能看出来他对于军中的生活方式 |
[07:35] | into our military lifestyle. | 感到焦虑 |
[07:37] | – What’s your name, cadet? – Richie. Pleasure. | – 你叫什么 学员 – Richie 很高兴见到你 |
[07:40] | Listen closely, cadet. | 给我听好了 |
[07:43] | This is not going to be easy for you. | 对你来说这将不易 |
[07:46] | Your family sent you here because you couldn’t handle it at home. | 你家人把你送到这是因为你在家惹是生非 |
[07:49] | Maybe you were coddled. | 你可能娇生惯养 |
[07:51] | Well, there is no coddling here. | 这儿可没人惯着你 |
[07:53] | You make a mistake and you will be punished. | 你犯了错就会被惩罚 |
[07:56] | Be aware, cadet, I am keeping my eye on you. | 时刻警惕吧 学员 我会时刻关注你的 |
[08:02] | Good one. | 说得好 |
[08:04] | – Pardon? – You are keeping your eye on me? | – 什么意思 – 你时刻关注着我 |
[08:07] | You know, you got only one eye. | 你知道 你是独眼龙 |
[08:09] | Like Popeye. | 像是大力水手 |
[08:10] | I think it’s cool that you’re cool with it. | 你没拿这当回事让我佩服啊 |
[08:17] | That’s amusing. | 真有意思 |
[08:19] | I’ve never heard that before. | 以前从没听到过 |
[08:22] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[08:25] | Popeye, quite amusing. | 大力水手 真有意思 |
[08:30] | Is he like our butler or something? | 他是我们管家之类的么 |
[08:36] | I can’t close my eyes! Every time I do, | 我不能闭眼 只要一闭 |
[08:38] | I see what was under that robe on the inside of my eyelids. | 我就能看到那浴袍下面的秘密 |
[08:41] | I can’t go back there. | 我不能再去了 |
[08:43] | Malcolm, why aren’t you over at Mrs. Griffin’s? | Malcolm 你怎么没在Griffin太太家 |
[08:45] | She said she doesn’t need me anymore. | 她说她用不着我了 |
[08:46] | There’s some new medicine. It’s good for old people’s bones. | 有新药面试了 对老人的骨骼非常好 |
[08:49] | She has a lot of pride. I think it bothers her if I am over there. | 她很有自尊心 我觉得我在那也是添麻烦 |
[08:53] | I am so sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[08:55] | That’s all right. | 没事 |
[08:57] | I’m sure when I was his age I wouldn’t want to | 我确定我在他这个年纪也不想 |
[08:59] | hang around with some old person whose arm I had broken. | 和一个胳膊骨折的老人一起玩 |
[09:09] | You’re a mean, thoughtless little boy. | 你这个自私没心肝的小畜生 |
[09:12] | Trying to make an old woman suffer more than she already has. | 想让一个老太太遭受的越来越多 |
[09:15] | Yes, ma’am | 是啊 太太 |
[09:16] | You’re a nasty little liar, aren’t you? | 你这个讨厌的小骗子 |
[09:19] | Well, liar, you’re the one that’s going to suffer | 骗子 我拿到处方一到家 |
[09:21] | as soon as we pick up my prescription and get home. | 你就是那个开始噩梦的人了 |
[09:25] | Ooh, damn cast itches like a Greek sailor. | 尼玛这愈合时的痒像是希腊水手一样 |
[09:29] | Stop pawing at me! | 别摸我 |
[09:32] | Hey, Dewey. | 嗨 Dewey |
[09:34] | You know what? I’ve been thinking. | 你知道么 我一直在想 |
[09:36] | You know how I never give you anything for your birthday? | 你生日我都没送过礼物 |
[09:39] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[09:40] | Well, here. | 给 |
[09:41] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[09:42] | – I already have a backpack. – Not like this one. | – 我已经有书包了 – 这个可不一样 |
[09:45] | See, this one has a whistle. | 看 这个有口哨 |
[09:48] | Why are you flinching? | 你为啥害怕 |
[09:49] | I’m giving you something nice. | 我是给你好东西啊 |
[09:51] | But I’m not going to take it. | 但我不要 |
[09:52] | – Here, just hold it. – No | – 给你 快拿着 – 不要 |
[09:54] | Why won’t you let me do something nice?! | 为啥你就不让我做点好事 |
[09:56] | I don’t want it! | 我就是不想要 |
[09:57] | You’re going to wear this and there’s nothing you can do about it! | 无论如何你都要用这个书包 |
[10:00] | Dad, you have to do something about | 爸 你得管管Dewey |
[10:02] | Dewey taking Mom’s purse to school. | 他要背着妈妈的包去上学 |
[10:03] | Don’t worry, son, it’s just a phase. | 不用担心 儿子 必经阶段 |
[10:05] | Aren’t you worried about how this reflects on you as a parent? | 你就不担心这会影响到你作为家长的形象么 |
[10:08] | Reese, one boy’s purse is another boy’s book bag… | Reese 一个男生认为的女式包就是另一个男生的书包 |
[10:11] | if he’s European. | 如果他是欧洲人的话 |
[10:12] | Besides, I can’t tell you how many times | 还有你是不知道我已经 |
[10:14] | I’ve been jealous of your mother and her purse. | 羡慕嫉妒恨你妈和她的包多久了 |
[10:16] | You know, we men have to shove our whole lives | 我们男人只能把一生挤进 |
[10:18] | in a little square of leather that we then have to sit on. | 一个小皮夹里还成天坐在上面 |
[10:20] | I’m not saying that I condone it | 我不是说我可以容忍 |
[10:23] | but I am saying, let Dewey have his purse. | 我是说就让Dewey用那个包吧 |
[10:26] | Perhaps he’ll blaze a trail for the rest of us. | 没准他会为我们另辟蹊径呢 |
[10:30] | I don’t think these new pills are working. | 我觉得这新药没用 |
[10:33] | I keep taking them and I don’t feel anything. | 我一直在吃但是没感觉有效 |
[10:38] | Don’t be stingy with that lotion. | 你就不能多用点乳液 |
[10:42] | You’re going to need a knife when you get to the corns. | 要是有鸡眼就用刀 |
[10:46] | If I didn’t know any better | 如果我猜错的话 |
[10:47] | I’d say that new doctor was Hungarian. | 那个新来的医生是匈牙利人 |
[10:51] | Dr. Freeman | Freeman医生 |
[10:54] | Freeman! | 自由男 |
[10:56] | If that’s not an Ellis Island hand-me-down | 如果那不是埃里斯岛传下来的 |
[11:00] | I’ll eat my Sunday hat. | 我就吃了我的周末礼帽 |
[11:03] | I don’t think you’re supposed to take those pills with alcohol. | 我觉得你不应该用酒吃药 |
[11:06] | Ooh, now you’re worried about me. | 你现在知道担心我了啊 |
[11:11] | Where was that when you broke this arm? | 你把我弄骨折的时候干什么去了 |
[11:14] | You’re just like that… that nosy Kraut cleaning lady of mine. | 你就像是我那个事儿多的德国清洁女一样 |
[11:18] | Your hands are similar, too. | 你们的手也很像 |
[11:21] | Small | 很小 |
[11:24] | Like a girl’s. | 跟女生的一样 |
[11:27] | Okay, that’s enough. | 我受够了 |
[11:29] | You’re a horrible person and I hate you! | 你这人太可怕了 我恨你 |
[11:31] | I know I’m not supposed to hate people | 我知道我不应该恨别人 |
[11:33] | but if anybody should be hated, | 但是如果有人我可以恨 |
[11:34] | it’s you! | 那就是你 |
[11:42] | It’s a good thing you called us. | 好在你把我们叫来了 |
[11:44] | How long has she been like this? | 她这样多久了 |
[11:46] | Hours. She passes out for a while | 几个小时了 她昏去了一会 |
[11:48] | wakes up, takes more pills and passes out again. | 又醒了吃了更多的药就又昏过去了 |
[11:50] | Pernabutol. | 扑热息痛 |
[11:51] | What’s the dosage? | 用量是多少 |
[11:52] | Hundred milligrams, two by three. | 100毫克 一天三次一次两片 |
[11:54] | She taking Fermatram with that? | 她是用酒一起吃Fermatram |
[11:56] | I doubt it! | 不会吧 |
[11:58] | That’s been contraindicated since ’87. | 87年开始那就是禁忌药物了 |
[12:00] | No, this seems like a pretty straight forward alcohol/sedative reaction. | 这一看就是酒精和镇静药混合反应 |
[12:04] | Absolutely | 绝对是 |
[12:05] | If she’s anything like my mom | 要是我妈一样 |
[12:07] | Mrs. Griffin will be knocked loopy for the next three and a half hours. | 在接下来的三个半小时里她会呆头呆脑的 |
[12:11] | We’re completely unsupervised. | 没人管我们了 |
[12:13] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 我们是不是想到一块去了 |
[12:27] | Is this what you were thinking? | 你刚在想这个么 |
[12:28] | Not even remotely. | 天壤之别啊 |
[12:30] | I was thinking more along the lines of… | 我在想 |
[12:38] | Why doesn’t he have to cut his hair? | 为啥他不用剪头发 |
[12:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:41] | Why does Spangler let him wear a bathrobe to class? | 为啥Spangler让他上课时穿浴袍 |
[12:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[12:45] | Maybe he saved Spangler’s life. | 没准他是Spangler的救命恩人 |
[12:46] | He didn’t save Spangler’s life. | 他没救过Spangler |
[12:48] | Well, it’s got to be something, because it’s just not right. | 一定有原因 这太诡异了 |
[12:52] | Richie Richie | |
[12:54] | Take a quarter from me. | 给你个钢镚儿 |
[12:56] | – Thanks, Chief. – No problem, Richie | – 谢谢 首长 – 不客气 Richie |
[12:58] | You guys talking about Spangler’s son? | 你们在谈论Spangler的儿子啊 |
[13:00] | He’s not Spangler’s son. | 他不是他儿子 |
[13:02] | I grew up with him. He’s a screw up. | 我俩一起长大的 他就是个破坏大王 |
[13:04] | He’s a slack dumbass who lives in his mother’s basement. | 他就是个住在他妈妈地下室的大傻子 |
[13:07] | It’s got to be Spangler. He must be mellowing. | 问题在Spangler身上 他一定变平和了 |
[13:10] | – Sir! – Sir! | – 长官好 – 长官好 |
[13:11] | Cadets | 学员们好 |
[13:14] | What’s up, Chief? | 你好啊 首长 |
[13:25] | I’ve been onto you from the start. | 一开始我就看你不顺眼 |
[13:27] | Not once did you pull any wool over this boy’s eyes. | 可不是从你欺骗这孩子开始的 |
[13:31] | You come in here, put a paper lantern around a light bulb and | 你一来就罩上灯罩 |
[13:34] | low and behold, you’re the Queen of the Nile. | 你瞧 你自以为是尼罗河女王 |
[13:37] | I say ha! | 真惊讶 |
[13:39] | I’ve always depended on the kindness of strangers. | 我总希望陌生人是和善的 |
[13:43] | Stella Stella Stella, Stella! | |
[13:52] | That was great! What’s next? | 太棒了 接下来要玩什么 |
[13:54] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[13:56] | We’ve done everything we can do in this house. | 这房子里能祸害的我们都祸害了 |
[13:58] | It can’t be over. Come on, think. | 这不算完 快想想 |
[14:00] | With our brains | 我们的才智 |
[14:01] | and your gift for reckless, antisocial behavior | 加上你对鲁莽的反社会行为的天赋 |
[14:03] | there’s got to be something else we can do. | 肯定还有东西可以祸害 |
[14:08] | – I’ve never felt more alive. – We’re outlaws. | – 从没如此有朝气过 – 我们是不法之徒 |
[14:13] | This rocks! | 太刺激了 |
[14:15] | Hey, I think 45 minutes of rubbing out corns is | 我觉得挖45分钟鸡眼 |
[14:18] | worth at least an hour joy ride. | 应得至少一小时的欢乐驾 |
[14:21] | At the best, you ignored us. At the worst, you tormented us. | 最好的是你无视了我们 最坏的是你折磨了我们 |
[14:25] | Now, the tables have turned. | 现在 翻盘了 |
[14:28] | The Krelboynes are mobile. Behold our derring-do! | 天才少年们自由了 瞧瞧我们的胆大妄为 |
[14:35] | What!? | 怎么了 |
[14:36] | What’s going on? | 都怎么了 |
[14:53] | She saw me. She saw me. I am so dead. | 她看见我了 她看见我了 我死定了 |
[14:56] | We’re all dead. I’m not going to get into a good college. | 我们都死定了 我上不了好大学了 |
[15:00] | Mom is going to kill me. | 我妈会杀了我的 |
[15:01] | We should just end this. | 我们应该自我了结 |
[15:03] | We should drive off a cliff, like Thelma and Louise. | 和Thelma和Louise一样开下悬崖 |
[15:06] | Why does everything end in a group suicide with you? | 为什么一切结局都是和你组团自杀 |
[15:09] | Okay, okay. Stop panicking. | 好了 好了 不要慌 |
[15:11] | Let’s all just calm down, and think about this, okay? | 大家都冷静一下好好想想 可以不 |
[15:15] | Okay, first of all, I don’t think she saw you guys | 好 首先 我觉得她没看见你们 |
[15:16] | So there’s no reason we all should get in trouble, and… | 所以我觉得你们没事 还有 |
[15:20] | Guys? | 同志们 |
[15:26] | Stevie, want some help? | Stevie 要帮忙么 |
[15:28] | Pop… the trunk. | 打开 后车厢 |
[15:33] | Entrez. | 请进 |
[15:35] | – Sir, it’s about Richie. – Is he all right? | – 长官 是关于Richie的 – 他还好吧 |
[15:37] | He’s more than all right, he’s in heaven. | 他好上天了 他在天堂啊 |
[15:39] | Don’t you think you’ve been letting him slide a little? | 你不觉得你让他放任自流了么 |
[15:41] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:42] | You’re letting him get away with murder. | 你让他逍遥法外啊 |
[15:43] | I certainly am. | 的确是 |
[15:44] | Are you aware that he thinks he’s immune to any punishment? | 你没觉得他认为他免于一切惩罚么 |
[15:47] | That he can do whatever he wants? | 那他就可以为所欲为了 |
[15:49] | I am, and he can. | 我知道 他也可以 |
[15:52] | Sir…are you just messing with my head? | 长官 你是不是在迷惑我 |
[15:55] | It’s not always about you,Cadet. | 不要这么以自我为中心啊 学员 |
[15:57] | Well then, what is it? | 那是什么 |
[16:01] | Francis, I’m not an idiot. | Francis 我不是傻子 |
[16:05] | Don’t you think that I know Richie is a moron? | 难道你不觉得我知道Richie是笨蛋么 |
[16:08] | Hell, he is a cancer. He is a cancer to be eradicated. | 尼玛 他就是毒瘤 要连根掘除 |
[16:13] | If Richie’s attitude spread to the other cadets | 如果Richie的态度传给其他学员 |
[16:15] | there’s no telling what it would do to Marlin. | 那马林学院会被搞成什么鬼样子 |
[16:18] | What do you mean? You’re treating him like a god. | 你什么意思 你像对待神一样待他 |
[16:20] | And that makes the other cadets furious, doesn’t it? | 那会惹恼其他学员 不是么 |
[16:24] | It makes them want to hurt him… | 那会让他们伤害他 |
[16:26] | to hurt your little friend? | 去伤害你的小朋友 |
[16:29] | Wait a minute… you’re turning us against him. | 等一下 你是让我们去反对他 |
[16:31] | You want us to get rid of Richie ourselves. | 你是让我们自己摆脱Richie |
[16:33] | Bravo, Cadet. | 聪明啊 学员 |
[16:37] | You see, every threat to Marlin must be treated differently. | 你看 我们要对症下药 |
[16:40] | You, Francis, had to be beaten down, like a dog. | 你 Francis 要被打倒 像狗一样 |
[16:43] | Richie is being killed with kindness… | Richie要用溺爱虐杀 |
[16:46] | or at least pummeled into unconsciousness. | 或者至少把他弄得不省人事 |
[16:51] | Oh, that is pretty clever, sir. | 太有才了 长官 |
[16:54] | But what makes you think | 但是你为啥会觉得 |
[16:55] | I won’t just tell Richie about your plan? | 我不会向Richie告密呢 |
[16:57] | Oh, feel free. But I don’t think you will. | 随便 但是我觉得你不会 |
[17:00] | He’s my best friend. Why wouldn’t I tell him? | 他是我最好的哥们 我为啥不告诉他 |
[17:02] | Because you hate him, too. | 因为你也恨他 |
[17:04] | You’re resentful of all the special privileges that he gets. | 你仇恨他得到的所有特权 |
[17:08] | The expensive dinners, the use of the Academy golf cart | 昂贵的晚餐 还有学院的高尔夫球车 |
[17:11] | The way he gets shiatsu massage | 当你们体验生存训练的时候 |
[17:13] | when the rest of you are suffering through survival training | 他在享受日式按摩 |
[17:15] | That doesn’t matter. | 这无所谓 |
[17:17] | Of course I would tell him. I would be a traitor if I didn’t. | 我当然会告诉他 不然我就成叛徒了 |
[17:19] | You would be, wouldn’t you? | 你就是 是吧 |
[17:26] | Richie Richie | |
[17:27] | No time to talk, man. | 没时间闲聊 哥们儿 |
[17:29] | Wait, this is important. | 等等 这很重要 |
[17:30] | Dude, watch it. This shirt was a gift from Edwin. It cost 200 bucks. | 哥们儿 小心点 这衣服是Edwin送的礼物 200块呢 |
[17:34] | Richie, I’m trying to tell you something. | Richie 我有事要告诉你 |
[17:36] | Well, you better say it quick. | 有话快说 |
[17:38] | Edwin’ll freak if I’m late for the match. | 我要是比赛迟到Edwin会发狂的 |
[17:40] | We’ve got early dinner reservations. | 我们定了很早的晚餐 |
[17:43] | You know what? It can wait. | 你知道么 我可以等 |
[17:45] | Fine. | 好 |
[17:50] | No, wait, I have to tell you this. | 等一下 我必须告诉你 |
[17:52] | You’re my friend, and I owe it to you. | 你是我朋友 我欠你的 |
[17:54] | Spangler is only being nice to you | Spangler对你好 |
[17:56] | so that we all hate you and beat the snot out of you. | 只是想让所有人恨你把你弄得满地找牙 |
[17:59] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[18:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:02] | You’re jealous of me and Edwin being buds | 你是嫉妒我和Edwin是好哥们儿 |
[18:05] | so you’re trying to shove a wedge between us. | 所以你就想插一脚 |
[18:08] | That’s sad, man. | 太可悲了 |
[18:11] | Just remember I told you. | 只要记住我告诉你了就好 |
[18:12] | Whatever, man. Sour grapes. | 随便 醋坛子 |
[18:16] | But I told you! | 我告诉你了哦 |
[18:17] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[18:20] | Hey, dudes, cool hoods. | 嗨 哥们儿 毛衫很酷啊 |
[18:30] | Think, think! I’m a genius, I can think of something! | 快想 快想 我是天才 我会有办法的 |
[18:33] | Why can’t I think of something? | 为什么大脑空白 |
[18:37] | Where you been, car thief? | 你去哪了 偷车贼 |
[18:39] | Come back to steal my jewelry? | 回来偷我的首饰么 |
[18:41] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It was a horrible mistake. | 真抱歉 真对不起 我犯了弥天大错 |
[18:44] | I don’t know why I would do something so stupid | 我不知道我怎么犯傻了 |
[18:46] | but I did and I’m sorry. | 但我就是做了 真的很对不起 |
[18:51] | Oh, my God, my mom’s here. What am I going to do? | 天啊 我妈来了 我要怎么办 |
[18:55] | You’re a good lady. You’re a good person please, | 您是位好女士 您是好心人 |
[18:59] | if you have any shred of decency | 如果您真有心 |
[19:00] | you’ll give me a five-second head start so I can head towards Mexico. | 您会让我提前五秒钟离开这里去往墨西哥 |
[19:05] | Please, I am begging you, you don’t know what she is capable of. | 求您了 您是不知道她有多大能耐 |
[19:13] | Malcolm get your things. We’re going home. | Mailolm拿上你的东西跟我回家 |
[19:14] | I am so sorry for all of this. | 发生这一切太抱歉了 |
[19:16] | Sorry for what? | 为啥抱歉 |
[19:17] | My son stole your car…and he was out joyriding in it. | 我儿子偷了您的车 他还出去兜风 |
[19:20] | Joyriding? | 兜风 |
[19:21] | That was no joyride for me. | 对我来说可不是兜风 |
[19:23] | I was passed out in the back seat. | 我在昏倒在后座了 |
[19:25] | What? | 啥 |
[19:26] | I made a mistake with my medication, and he drove me to the hospital. | 我吃错药了 他开车带我去医院 |
[19:32] | He was driving you to the hospital? | 他开车送你去医院 |
[19:34] | Yes, who else is going to do it? | 对啊 那还能有谁会这样 |
[19:36] | I’m just an old woman. I live alone. | 我只是个老太太 孤家寡人 |
[19:39] | Malcolm, when there’s an emergency you should come to us. | Malcolm 有紧急情况你要联系我们 |
[19:42] | Yeah, you’re right. I don’t know what I was thinking. | 你说得对 我不知道我在想什么 |
[19:46] | Because I wasn’t thinking and I just did it. | 因为我没想我就做了 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry. And I… yeah. | 对不起 我 是啊 |
[19:54] | Well, it was pretty quick thinking. | 想得还挺快 |
[19:57] | He’s a good boy. | 他是好孩子 |
[19:58] | I don’t know what I would have done without him. | 没有他我不知道会怎么样呢 |
[20:01] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | In fact, he’s so kind… | 实际上 他很有爱心 |
[20:04] | he offered to come help me before school every day, too. | 他主动要求每天上学前也来帮我 |
[20:08] | Before school? Really? | 上学前 真的么 |
[20:11] | I thought that was too much, too. | 我觉得也太多余了 |
[20:13] | Especially since these old bones heal so slowly… it’ll be months. | 尤其是这老骨头愈合很慢要好几个月 |
[20:20] | But he insisted | 但是他坚持要 |
[20:22] | Didn’t you? | 是吧 |
[20:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:26] | Ooh, these corns are burning. | 鸡眼开始灼热了 |
[20:29] | You better go get the lotion. | 你最好要拿乳液来 |
[20:32] | Well, I’ll leave you to your work. | 那你就继续忙吧 |
[20:35] | Guess you won’t be coming home for supper. | 你应该不会回家吃晚饭了吧 |
[20:38] | And to think, I was all ready to punish you. | 我本来准备好要惩罚你的 |
[20:45] | Don’t just stand there, thief. Let’s go. | 别傻站着了 小贼 开工吧 |
[20:50] | Hey. Here’s your stupid backpack back. | 嗨 给你这傻缺的书包 |
[20:55] | Hey, Percy, I love your purse. | 嗨 Percy 我喜欢你的包包啊 |
[20:58] | It’s for his own good. | 这是为他好 |
[20:59] | – It’s a book bag. – It’s a girl’s purse. | – 是书包 – 是女生的包 |
[21:02] | That makes you a girl. | 彰显你女生特质 |
[21:04] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 它不是 |
[21:04] | Are you calling me a liar? | 你说我是骗子么 |
[21:20] | Nice! | 威武 |