时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[00:04] | Reese’s report card. It is much better than last time. | Reese的成绩单 比上次好多了 |
[00:07] | – Really!? – Yeah | – 是嘛 – 可不是么 |
[00:09] | This time he uses the exact same | 这次他用了和老师一摸一样的牌子 |
[00:10] | brand of pen as the teacher’s to change his grade. | 的牌子来改他的成绩 |
[00:13] | Look at that,he gave himself a C in math and 7 A+ | 快看快看 他数学得了一个C七个A+ |
[00:16] | Yes, very subtle.Nice attention to detail. | 是啊 非常低调 注重细节 |
[00:18] | He’s really learning! | 这孩子总算吸取教训了 |
[00:20] | Two months grounded? | 禁足两个月 |
[00:21] | 3 months, scrabbing toilets. | 三个月 外加刷马桶 |
[01:00] | Feet! | 把脚抬起来 |
[01:03] | – That’s hurting. – I know. | – 疼啊 – 我知道 |
[01:05] | There’s got a moving van next door! | 隔壁有辆搬家公司的货车 |
[01:14] | Expresso Maker. | 意式咖啡机 |
[01:15] | And their couch, | 沙发 |
[01:16] | I’m thinking, upscale professional | 真是高端大气上档次啊 |
[01:18] | Well, by the look of ’em here, they haven’t managed their money very well. | 从样子看来 不是很会管理财务啊 |
[01:21] | Families keep moving in and out that house | 那房子里的人总是住不长 |
[01:23] | I wonder why? | 为啥呢 |
[01:53] | Maybe the house is haunted | 没准这房子闹鬼吧 |
[01:55] | Oh, Cable saw | 快看 电锯电缆 |
[01:57] | No Hal! Not borrowing | 我告诉你啊 Hal 你不许去借 |
[01:59] | We have a clean slate with these people.We’re gonna behave. | 他们刚搬来对我们印象还好 保持下去 |
[02:01] | I want to have one person on this earth who can pick up the mail. | 至少得有一家人愿意帮我们代领信件吧 |
[02:04] | Your mother’s right. Doesn’t hurt to have allies on the block. | 孩他妈你说的对 是该有个”同盟国”啊 |
[02:08] | Especially,allies with a pool | 尤其是和有泳池的一家 |
[02:10] | We’ll just have to make sure we get to them | 我们只要在Ridds家跟他们说咱坏话之前 |
[02:11] | before the Reids can poison them against us. | 跟他们交好就行. |
[02:14] | Or the McHardys. | 或者Carty家 |
[02:15] | or the Whitford’s | 还有Whitford家 |
[02:17] | We definately need to get them before the Whitford’s! | 我们一定要赶在Whitford家之前行动 |
[02:19] | I see Mrs. Schneider is circling! | 我看见Schneider夫人在那转悠呢 |
[02:21] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快点动起来 |
[02:30] | Attention | 立正 |
[02:33] | And when you men are done here, | 当你们打扫完以后 |
[02:35] | I expect to see each and every one of you on the parade ground | 我希望所有人都到排练厅去 |
[02:38] | practising your Close Order drill. | 排练闭幕表演 |
[02:41] | But, sir, we just did Close Order drill. | 但是长官 我们刚排练完啊 |
[02:43] | Is that what that was? | 你们那也算排练 |
[02:44] | It looked like a physical therapy in a Head Trauma Ward. | 看上去像在脑残治理中心接受物理治疗一样 |
[02:48] | Sir, we’ve been cleaning and drilling for 36 hours | 可是长官 我们已经连续打扫排练了36个小时了 |
[02:51] | I think,by law, | 法律规定不能长时间工作 |
[02:52] | We are supposed to be allowed to sleep | 我们应该可以睡觉了吧 |
[02:54] | Why are we doing this? | 我们这排练打扫是要干啥 |
[02:57] | Well, this was supposed to be a surprise | 尽管这是应该是个惊喜 |
[02:59] | But I can no longer contain my excitement. | 但是我还是忍不住了 |
[03:01] | Marlin Academy is about to be visited by | 马林学院即将迎来 |
[03:04] | one of the last living heroes | 最后一位在世的英雄 |
[03:07] | gentleman | 先生们 |
[03:08] | Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North | 欢迎曾服役于美国海军的 |
[03:11] | United States Marine Corp Retired | Oliver North上校 |
[03:13] | is coming here, to give you a motivational speech | 来给你们带来一场催人奋进的演讲 |
[03:17] | Sir, isn’t he a convicted felon? | 可是长官 他不是被判为重刑犯了么 |
[03:19] | That conviction was overturned! | 他是被冤枉的 |
[03:21] | So is mine,but I’m still stuck here | 我还是呢 不照样在这受苦 |
[03:25] | Well, if you had .. | 你还挺委屈呗 要是你也有 |
[03:27] | a Bronze Star, a silver star .. | 一块青铜勋章 一块银质勋章 |
[03:29] | Two Purple Hearts and a national syndicated radio call-in show | 两块紫心勋章和一场全国的联合广播直播秀 |
[03:33] | Maybe you could have a deal! | 你再来跟我抱怨吧 |
[03:34] | But since you don’t,you can shut your pie hole! | 你瞅你那熊样 还是趁早闭嘴吧 |
[03:45] | This is nice Tina! | Tina你这多见外 |
[03:47] | You didn’t have to barbecue | 两家见个面还弄个烧烤 |
[03:48] | Well, you were first neighbors come by to say hello | 应该的 你们毕竟是第一户过来打招呼的嘛 |
[03:51] | Well, that’s not surprising | 这很正常 |
[03:52] | You know I do not want to speak ill | 当然我不是说邻居坏话 |
[03:54] | of anyone and I won’t say who, but .. | 或是故意针对谁 |
[03:55] | Some of our neighbors are prone to paranoid fantasies | 但是有些邻居真的有妄想症啊 |
[03:58] | Oh yeah don’t get me started on the stories | 别逼我复述那个故事了 |
[04:00] | – Hal! – So | – Hal 别说了 – 哎 |
[04:02] | So, what’s there to do around here? | 你平时都玩啥啊 |
[04:04] | Well … | 我啊 |
[04:06] | There is a pothole we like to jump over on the bikes | 路边有个坑我们喜欢骑单车飞过去 |
[04:08] | They filled it | 被填上了 |
[04:11] | There is a dead squirrel we like to poke at | 有只死松鼠戳起来挺好玩的 |
[04:13] | that should be good for a few more days | 应该能让你乐呵一阵 |
[04:16] | And there’s always a dried up creek in the flooded park | 那小破公园里有条干枯的小溪 |
[04:21] | Boy, if it wasn’t for that squirrel | 我去 这么一看 幸亏还有那只死松鼠 |
[04:23] | My life would be really pathetic! | 要不我这日子过得还真是乏善可陈了 |
[04:27] | Wait,wait,wait.You only flip them once. | 等会啊 这些肉饼你只翻一次能熟么 |
[04:30] | I feel every patty has a moment. | 我觉得你要去感受熟的那一瞬间 |
[04:33] | See I always rush it. | 我总是很赶 |
[04:35] | Fantom in the fat content Hal | 哦 肉里面的油脂给你的错觉 Hal |
[04:40] | Do you have a good doctor? | 你认识好点的医生么 |
[04:41] | Why, is something wrong? | 咋了 你得啥病了么 |
[04:43] | oh, neck pain .. | 也就是颈椎病 |
[04:44] | or back pain, or whatever will get ’em to write the prescription. | 腰间盘啥的呗 能让那医生给我开处方药就行 |
[04:48] | No, I’m sorry, my doctor’s honest. | 这样啊 我医生是个诚实的人 |
[04:51] | Too bad | 太糟了 |
[04:53] | I’ll let you know if I find one | 我要是找到过关的会告诉你的 |
[05:05] | I wouldn’t stare at ’em like that. He’ll get angry! | 我要是你就不会那么盯着他 他会生气的 |
[05:07] | no,he won’t, he’s friendly | 他才不会呢 他很友好的 |
[05:09] | Tell that to the kid he ate | 你去跟那个被他吃了的小孩说吧 |
[05:11] | What kid | 咋回事 |
[05:12] | That’s why we had to move.Didn’t you read about it in the newspaper | 我们就是因为这事才搬家的 你都不看报纸么 |
[05:15] | No | 不看 |
[05:16] | Just as well.Picture is really gruesome. | 没看过更好 那些照片吓死人了 |
[05:24] | I did it, I did it! | 我做到了 我做到了 |
[05:26] | See, I told you could! | 看吧 我就说你能行 |
[05:29] | Can I have another burger? | 我能再要个汉堡么 |
[05:30] | Malcolm spit on mine | Malcolm往我那上头吐了口水 |
[05:32] | What? | 你说啥 |
[05:33] | Malcolm, why would you do such a thing? | Malcolm 你咋能干那事呢 |
[05:35] | – But I did not .. – Yeah, | – 但是我没拿他 – 行了行了 |
[05:37] | There, feed it .. | 拿住了 给你的 吃吧 |
[05:43] | Why are you staring at me? | 你盯着我干啥 |
[05:46] | What, you want a chip? | 咋了 想吃薯条啊 |
[05:50] | AWWWW! cut it out | 疼啊啊啊啊啊啊 |
[05:52] | What are you doing, stop it! | 你抽啥疯啊 别闹了 |
[05:58] | I think there are some briquettes in one of these boxes | 我记得箱子里还有点煤 |
[06:12] | Is this heaven? | 你这简直是天堂啊 |
[06:15] | Look at this collection!! | 过来看看这个合集 |
[06:17] | Oh, Dooby Brothers! Kim Crimson! CheapTrick. | 哦 Dooby兄弟 Kim Crimson Cheaptrick |
[06:22] | Hello,You like final? Check this out | 嘿,想来点终极的么 看看这个 |
[06:37] | Is that a Chandora Twelve-Eighty turntable? | 这就是Chandora 1280型唱片播放器么 |
[06:40] | 12-90 | 12-90款 |
[06:43] | Why did you say I spit on your burger? | 你为啥要诬陷我说我往你汉堡上吐口水 |
[06:46] | Don’t worry about it Do you want to see something funny? | 没事啦 别担心 想看点好玩的东西不 |
[06:48] | Quit staring at my mom’s chest | 你别偷看我妈的胸了 |
[06:50] | What? I am not … | 你说啥 我根本没看 |
[06:52] | Malcolm! Knock it off | Malcolm你这臭小子 快走远点 |
[06:54] | but .. I wasn’t | 但我真没 |
[06:55] | Get away from me | 救命啊 |
[06:57] | Get away from me | 要咬死人啦 |
[06:59] | Your daughter is biting my son | 你闺女正咬我儿子呢 |
[07:01] | oh no, they’re just playing | 没事的 他们闹着玩呢 |
[07:03] | It hurts! It Hurts! | 疼死我啦 |
[07:05] | Mommy | 妈 快来救我 |
[07:11] | Honey, if you wanna breathe | 丫头 你要是还想喘气的话 |
[07:13] | you’re gonna have to open your mouth and let go off my son | 就赶紧松口 放了我儿子 |
[07:16] | What are you doing? | 你咋这样呢 |
[07:17] | just a little trick I picked up | 哦 以前学到的小伎俩 |
[07:19] | How dare you touch my daughter! | 你竟然敢欺负我闺女 |
[07:21] | She was gnawing on my son if you’re not gonna control her | 她咬我儿子 你也不管 我就帮你管教管教 |
[07:24] | Are you questioning my parenting? | 你这是质疑我的管小孩的方式么 |
[07:27] | I do not know, I haven’t seen it yet | 我也不知道 反正我是没看你管孩子 |
[07:28] | Nice,this from a woman raising a pervert | 教出个变态还好意思来教训我 |
[07:31] | Where is he supposed to look? | 那你想让他看哪 |
[07:33] | You got them laid out like a couple of eggs on a plate! | 你这俩大胸器就像摊到盘子里的鸡蛋似的 |
[07:35] | – I was not .. – Emilly, Josh | – 我没看 – Emily Josh |
[07:37] | I don’t want you play with these awful children anymore | 你们以后不许和这些坏孩子们一起玩 |
[07:39] | hey! Well they maybe awful … | 我孩子就算是坏孩子 |
[07:42] | but they are hell lot of better than your two brats | 也比你那两个小兔崽子好多了 |
[08:10] | A little help .. | 亲 递瓶酒 |
[08:16] | – This is nice! – Yeah | – 这感觉太爽了 – 必须的 |
[08:19] | You know, you may not believe this | 说起来你可能都不信 |
[08:20] | but you are the first neighbor friend I’ve ever had | 但你是我这么多年里 第一个交上朋友的邻居 |
[08:22] | – No way! – Yeah | – 不能吧 – 真的 |
[08:23] | In fact you are the first guy who’s ever been back here | 你是第一个不是为了 |
[08:25] | didn’t work for the power company | 催电费而再来我家的人 |
[08:26] | Actually, I have a confession to make | 实际上 我也得跟你坦白点事 |
[08:29] | I don’t have many male friends myself | 我也没什么男性友人 |
[08:32] | – To friendship – To friendship | – 为了我们的友谊干杯 – 为我们的友谊 |
[08:40] | – I’m straight – Me too | – 我是直男 – 我也是 |
[08:44] | Malcolm,what’s going on? | Malcolm 咋了 |
[08:45] | Get away, I’m not talking to you | 你离我远点 我再也不想理你了 |
[08:47] | Why, what did I do? | 为啥啊 我干啥了 |
[08:48] | You keep talking lies about me | 你一直编我的瞎话 |
[08:50] | Come on!man this is just a joke | 别这样 我就是开个玩笑而已 |
[08:52] | I didn’t know you were so sensitive | 原来你这么不禁逗啊 |
[08:55] | Excuse me, but my friend here thinks you’re really pretty | 美女 我朋友觉得你很正点 |
[08:57] | No,I don’t,I mean .. | 我才没觉得 我是说 |
[08:59] | Come on,Malcolm, just tell her | 没事的 Malcolm 你就承认吧 |
[09:00] | ok,maybe then you’ll stop following her around everywhere. | 不要老是一直跟踪她 |
[09:03] | I’m telling you, it is not healthy | 我跟你说老兄 你这样都有点变态了 |
[09:09] | Your Monster stay away from mine! | 滚开 离我远点 |
[09:16] | Damn it! Damn it! | 啊呀 我要疯了 |
[09:18] | Hector, not over there! | Hector 我都告诉你了别放那 |
[09:21] | Are you deaf or stupid or both? | 你是聋是傻啊 还是又聋又傻啊 |
[09:24] | Could you please try to be a little less useless? | 你能不能少帮点倒忙 |
[09:27] | Where is the sun? Do you see the sun? | 太阳在哪你知道不 你看见太阳没 |
[09:31] | I told you to dig a hole over there | 我让你在那边挖个洞 |
[09:35] | God, you people drive me nuts with your laziness! | 你真是懒到家了 我都快让你整疯了 |
[09:38] | What’s the matter with you? | 你抽什么疯呢 |
[09:41] | – Excuse me? – You can’t talk to him like that! | – 咋的呀 – 你不能跟人家那么说话 |
[09:44] | He is a human being! You talked to me like he’s some kind of an animal! | 他是个人啊 你咋能像骂牲口似的说人家呢 |
[09:48] | I will deal with the help the way I want to | 我对我家佣人咋地关你啥事 |
[09:52] | He is not “The help” | 他才不是帮手 |
[09:55] | He is not a servant or a slave! He is a professional! | 他不是佣人或奴隶 他是个专业的 |
[09:59] | He’s a person with a skill! A skill you do not have | 他是个有手艺的人 他有你没有的手艺 |
[10:02] | which is why you hired him! | 这才是你雇他的原因 |
[10:05] | For god sake, just pick it up! | 你就行行好 把那破易拉罐捡起来吧 |
[10:18] | Who is that woman think she is? | 那老娘们觉得她是谁啊 |
[10:20] | Suddenly fake boobs and $50 hair highlights | 一对假胸加上五十块剪的头发而已 |
[10:22] | all you can treat people like dirt? | 就能让你高人一等了 |
[10:24] | I tell you Hal, | 我跟你说Hal |
[10:25] | they’re officially the worst neighbors we’ve ever had | 他们绝对是咱碰到过得最极品的邻居 |
[10:28] | The worst neighbors? Honey That’s not really fair to Mike | 他们这就最极品了 那对Mike不公平 |
[10:33] | Remember the 70 year old Swingers ? | 还有那个有70年历史的Swinger吉他么 |
[10:35] | Dad, they are horrible! | 爹 他们家真是太烦人了 |
[10:37] | Look what the little pron had did to me! | 你看看他家那小崽把我咬的 |
[10:39] | Every time I go outside, Emily is there | 我只要出门准能碰见Emily |
[10:41] | Lying in wait | 她就在那躲着等我 |
[10:43] | Yes,and that geek Josh keeps making these bawdy and weird lies about me | 还有那神经病似的Josh 到处造我的谣 |
[10:47] | he told the whole school that I was born with both sex organs | 他跟全校人说我生下来就是阴阳人 |
[10:50] | and raised as a girl until I was 5 | 我我5岁之前一直被当个女儿养 |
[10:52] | The gnome wants to eat me. It’s evil | 那个地精想要吃了我 它是魔鬼 |
[10:56] | They’re all evils,sweety | 宝贝你说得对 他们全家都是魔鬼 |
[10:58] | I think the word everyone is tip-toeing around, is feud. | 这些都说明 咱两家上辈子就是冤家 |
[11:02] | That’s been drastic, Reese ! | Reese你这么说可有点过了 |
[11:04] | No, Dad.A feud is just what this family needs | 才没有呢爹 我们家现在正需要一个这样的仇家 |
[11:07] | Having a common enemy will hone our skills | 拥有共同的敌人意味着磨练我们的技能 |
[11:09] | and unite us in a brotherhood of blood. | 团结一心 一鼓作气 浴血迎接胜利 |
[11:12] | Look, what I’m saying is that before we judge them, | 听着 我觉得 咱们应该做到 |
[11:15] | maybe we should take a long hard look at ourselves. | 己所不欲勿施于人 |
[11:22] | Okay, never mind! | 行了 当我没说 |
[11:44] | No, no!no | 不对不对完全不对 |
[11:47] | Do you think that | 你们觉得就你们这么懒散 |
[11:48] | Colonel North is going to be impressed … | 连个军校学生的样都没有 |
[11:50] | by such a sloppy group of Cadets? | 可能给North上校留下深刻印象么 |
[11:54] | We are going to do this and keep doing it | 你们就给我一遍一遍练 |
[11:56] | until you get it right! | 啥时候练好啥时候解散 |
[11:59] | Alright now once more | 好了 再来一遍 |
[12:02] | With feeling! | 有点感情好吧 |
[13:00] | – She is out there .. – Who? | – 她还在外头 – 谁啊 |
[13:03] | Emily Emily | |
[13:04] | The demon child, she is everywhere | 就那死崽子 阴魂不散 |
[13:07] | No matter where I go or what I do, she’s there | 不管我去哪都能看见她 |
[13:12] | I’m going crazy! | 我要被逼疯了 |
[13:13] | Aren’t you the one who wanted a feud? | 你不是想要个仇家么 |
[13:15] | Malcolm, you know I don’t think things through | Malcolm 你也知道我脑子不灵光 |
[13:18] | How am I supposed to fight her? | 我要咋斗过她啊 |
[13:20] | I can’t hit her, | 我碰都不能碰她 |
[13:21] | I can’t do anything to her, and she knows it! | 她也知道我根本就不能把她咋的 |
[13:24] | – I’m completely defenceless! | 我完全没有防御能力啊 |
[13:26] | – Reese, she is 4 | Reese 她才四岁 |
[13:28] | You’re bigger and smarter than… | 你比她块大 还比她聪明 |
[13:29] | Well … | 不管怎么说 |
[13:30] | you’re bigger | 你最起码比她块大 |
[13:31] | Malcolm, would you come out here,please?! | Malcolm 你出来一下呗 |
[13:36] | Malcolm, these people would like a word with you | Malcolm 这些人想跟你谈谈 |
[13:46] | We’ve had a report that you’ve been seen | 有人报告说 看见你 |
[13:47] | prowling in the neighbour’s yards, | 偷偷进入了邻居家的院子 |
[13:49] | and peeking in their windows. – What? | 从窗户偷看人家 – 怎么可能 |
[13:51] | So you decide become a peeping Tom? | 你是准备当个偷窥狂啊 |
[13:54] | – But I … – A peeping Tom!? | – 但我 – 偷窥狂 |
[13:56] | But I didn’t do it! | 但是真不是我干的啊 |
[13:57] | Why would I want to look in anybody’s windows? | 我为啥要往人家窗户里看啊 |
[13:59] | Have you seen the people in this neighborhood? | 你没见着这邻居都是啥抱歉长相么 |
[14:01] | Peeping isn’t about look,son. | 儿子 偷窥可不仅仅是看 |
[14:03] | It’s about the thrill and exhilaration | 那是一种在别人不知情的状态下 |
[14:05] | of observing someone without their knowledge. | 观察他们生活的刺激 |
[14:32] | You still have to go to Dayton? | 还是要去Dayton出差么 |
[14:34] | Yeah | 是呗 |
[14:35] | but it is only a couple of days | 几天就回来了 |
[14:38] | – How was your presentation? – Great! Your jokes killed! | – 你汇报做咋样啊 – 特好 你那些笑话贼棒 |
[14:43] | Look at us, we’ve been reduced to sneaking around at night | 看看咱们 半夜偷偷摸摸幽会 |
[14:47] | A man should be able to talk to his best friend in daylight. | 一个男人可以在光天化日之下和好基友聊天吧 |
[14:51] | Did you say “Best”? | 你说我是你最好的朋友 |
[14:55] | I should go | 我该回去睡觉了 |
[15:15] | This has been going on for days | 这样已经有一阵了 |
[15:17] | I can’t believe everybody fell for Josh’s stupid lie. | 大家居然都相信Josh的屁话 |
[15:22] | Maybe if I just ignore them for a while, it will go away | 也许我冷处理这些留言能有效吧 |
[15:25] | People are short of memories, right? | 人们都是健忘的吧 |
[15:27] | late at night,when you are sleeping | 夜未央 人半酣 |
[15:30] | that’s when Malcolm comes to peeping | Malcolm变身偷窥狂 |
[15:33] | You’d better watch out,you’d better be aware | 要小心 防走光 |
[15:37] | or Malcolm will see your underwear | 色魔把你看光光 |
[15:40] | What are you doing, where did you learn that? | 你唱的啥玩意 跟谁学的 |
[15:42] | At school | 在学校学的 |
[15:43] | 1 2 3 4 1, 2, 3, 4 | |
[15:45] | Malcolm’s at your bedroom door | Malcolm在你房门口 |
[15:47] | 5 6 7 8 5, 6, 7, 8 | |
[15:51] | Oh, my god! What are you doing! | 我滴娘咧 你作死呢啊 |
[15:56] | These are our hedges | 这些是我家的树篱笆 |
[16:00] | That is the property line! | 这是咱两家的三八线 |
[16:02] | The property line!The property line! | 三八线懂不懂 三八线啊你妹 |
[16:06] | You can’t cross the property line! | 你怎么能动三八线 |
[16:09] | I can see you, do not think you can hide from me! | 别躲了 你钻地缝里我都能找到你 |
[16:11] | Why do not you come out and | 你为啥就不能像个成年人一样 |
[16:12] | apologize to me as an adult? | 出来跟我道个歉啊 |
[16:18] | That’s real mature! | 你丫还蹬鼻子上脸了哈 |
[16:21] | Do you think this can get rid of me so easy! | 你以为这样就能让我服软 做梦吧你 |
[16:31] | Fine, that’s the way you want it to be | 行 你就这么得瑟吧 |
[16:35] | You’ll get these back When you fix my hedges | 修好我家篱笆之前别想再看见这些东西 |
[16:54] | What is going on? we’re on our fifth audition of Candy Man | 啥情况啊 我们都排练了五遍了 |
[16:57] | – Where’s Spangler? – He says he is not ready | – Spangler人呢 – 他说他还没准备好 |
[16:58] | What is he trying to do? Making a fashionable entrance? | 他还准备啥呀 高调亮相么 |
[17:00] | North has been waiting for dinner for 45 minutes | North 45分钟前就开始等吃晚饭了 |
[17:02] | He’s gonna fill up on cheese and crackers! | 现在都吃了一肚子奶酪和饼干了 |
[17:10] | Are you all right,sir? | 长官你还好么 |
[17:13] | I am a little under the weather | 我就是有点不舒服 |
[17:16] | You are drunk,sir | 长官 你喝多了 |
[17:18] | That could be why | 也许吧 |
[17:20] | I was a tad nervous about Colonel North’s visit, | 我因为要见到North上校太紧张了 |
[17:24] | I thought a little nip of something might help | 所以想喝点酒放松一下 |
[17:26] | That and seven or eight belts of scotch | 外加七八瓶威士忌 |
[17:29] | Let’s get you dressed and attached | 我先帮你换衣服 清醒下吧 |
[17:32] | The man | 上校 |
[17:34] | He’s a national hero. | 他可是个真英雄啊 |
[17:36] | He’s done so many things … | 他做了那么多了不起的事 |
[17:39] | and I have done so little | 和我一比 简直是云泥之别 |
[17:42] | I do not deserve to breathe the same air with that the great man | 我都不配跟那样的伟人一起喘气 |
[17:46] | – Do not talk like sir – No! | – 长官你太谦虚了 – 才不是 |
[17:48] | I am a worm! Cadet I’m a worm! | 我是个蚯蚓 我是个蚯蚓 |
[17:53] | I belong on the floor with the other ones | 我应该和其他蚯蚓一起趴在地上 |
[17:56] | Sir, get up! | 长官 你倒是起来啊 |
[17:59] | Sir, please stop wriggling | 长官 不要扭来扭去了 |
[18:03] | Sir? | 长官 |
[18:07] | Look, we just sneak over the fence | 我们只需要爬过围墙 |
[18:09] | Put the stolen things under Josh’s window? | 把这些偷的东西放到Josh的窗户底下 |
[18:11] | And make an anonymous call to the police from Stevie’s house. | 然后再从Stevie家给警察打个匿名电话 |
[18:14] | I know it’s stupid but I’m too desperate to care | 我知道这计划不咋地 但是顾不了那么多了 |
[18:17] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你确定这样能行么 |
[18:19] | If there is one thing I’ve learned, you can’t clear your own name | 我的经验是 你已经臭名远扬了 |
[18:22] | You could only ruin someone else’s | 还不如拉其他人下水 |
[18:24] | – Yes, but – Trust me! | – 说是这么说 – 别担心了 |
[18:25] | I thought about everything. | 我都计划好了 |
[18:26] | Everyone’s going to think Josh is the thief … | 大家都会认为Josh是个小偷 |
[18:28] | His parents are going to be tied up in court | 这样他爸妈也会被抓进去 |
[18:30] | And Emily’s going to be thrown in a foster home, | 然后Emily就会被别人领养 |
[18:32] | where she’ll bite her foster parents, | 她咬了她养父母 |
[18:33] | who’ll then leave her to rest up somewhere, | 就会被送到不知道哪儿去 |
[18:36] | and she can spend the rest of her life | 估计她这辈子也就只能呆在乡下 |
[18:37] | biting hillbillies on the interstate | 咬咬乡巴佬了 |
[18:39] | Okay | 好吧 听你的 |
[18:54] | My god, you people are handsome! | 你说老天爷咋把你生这么帅呢 |
[19:11] | Oh, you little monsters! | 你们这些小怪物 |
[19:21] | He’s teaching me to swim | 他教我游泳呢 |
[19:25] | I can not believe after all he put us through | 你说 Spangler逼咱准备那么多 |
[19:28] | Spangler ends up getting drunk and standing up the Colonel! | 结果自己喝多了放上校鸽子 他可真够绝的 |
[19:30] | Yeah, that was creepy, the way he was wriggling around on the floor like that, | 可不是么 看他那么躺地上 |
[19:33] | Calling for his mother | 还找妈妈 别提多诡异了 |
[19:34] | I will check on that | 去检查下 |
[19:39] | – Sir? – Who’s there? | – 长官 – 谁在那 |
[19:42] | Just me, sir | 报告长官 就我一个 |
[19:46] | What time is it?! | 几点了 |
[19:48] | Colonel North should be here in any minute | North上校该到了吧 |
[19:50] | It is morning, sir,You’ve already missed revelling. | 长官 已经是早上了 North上校已经走了 |
[19:55] | Oh my god! | 神啊 |
[19:57] | Oh my god! | 不能吧 |
[20:01] | The one chance I had to be face to face with my hero | 仅有的一次面见偶像的机会 |
[20:06] | And I slept through his visit! | 我丫居然睡过去了 |
[20:10] | Slept through his visit?Sir You guys were up all night talking. | 哪睡过去了 你们可聊了一整夜呢 |
[20:15] | – We did ? – Yes! you really hit it off | – 聊一整夜 – 对啊 你们聊的可热乎了 |
[20:18] | – You’re told to call him “Ollie” – Really? | – 他还让你叫他’Ollie’ – 真的么 |
[20:20] | Do not you remember? | 你不记得了么 |
[20:21] | You two were joking and laughing like old friends | 你们就像老朋友一样 讲笑话大笑 |
[20:25] | and drinking scotch | 还一起喝威士忌 |
[20:26] | lots and lots of scotch | 一瓶接一瓶地喝 |
[20:29] | yes, we did, didn’t we? | 对 我想起来了 |
[20:31] | If I may say sir, you were the hapiest I have ever seen you | 恕我直言 那是我看过的您最开心的时刻了 |
[20:35] | You may | 你说的对 |
[20:38] | you may | 那真是最快乐的时光 |
[20:39] | Now if you’ll excuse me,I have to get myself ready | 现在你出去吧 我得收拾一下自己 |
[20:46] | dude | 老兄 |
[20:48] | – That’s was classy – Thanks | – 经典招数啊 – 那必须的 |
[20:51] | So when can we get back the picture of him in the negligee | 他身穿薄纱内衣裙的照片啥时候能拿到 |
[20:53] | Wednesday, Poster size takes two days | 周三吧 海报尺寸的要两天呢 |
[20:57] | I am really sorry about you and Tina | 你和Tina的事我很抱歉 |
[21:02] | – What is this? – A mix tape | – 这啥呀 – 混音磁带 |
[21:22] | Hello neighbor, Steve Jenkins | 邻居你好 我是Steve Jenkins |
[21:25] | Sorry Steve … It’s just too soon for me | 抱歉Steve 我暂时不想再找基友了 |