时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Okay, I think I fixed the leak | 好 我估计已经修好了漏水 |
[00:04] | You just reattach it here… Ah . Try it now. | 再把这个螺栓拧一拧 你去试试 |
[00:09] | Now there is hot water coming out from both taps! | 现在两边水龙头都是热水了 |
[00:12] | What? | 不会吧 |
[00:14] | Is that really so bad? … | 也不是那么糟吧 |
[00:15] | … You’re always complain about there is not enough hot water. | 你总是抱怨热水太小 |
[00:17] | You know it wouldn’t kill you to hire a professional every once in a while | 你应该偶尔找个专业人士弄弄也不会死啊 |
[00:20] | It costs $ 70 just to get them in the house! | 他们光上门就70刀 |
[00:22] | Look, I know that my work is not perfect | 我知道我的活不完美 |
[00:23] | but I am saving us a ton of money and at least the job gets done. | 但是我给咱省了很多钱 而且活都干完了 |
[00:29] | Now if you’ll excuse me … there is someone at the door. | 失陪 有人在敲门 |
[01:06] | The tension is palpable here at | 在第8125届奥林匹克刮胡大赛上 |
[01:09] | 8,215th Daily Shaving Olympics. | 紧张气氛显然易见 |
[01:10] | Hal has lost a few crucial seconds in his lathering, | Hal在抹胡泡时浪费了重要的几秒钟 |
[01:12] | but he hope to make it up with his bladework. | 但是他希望能通过刮胡的刀工赶上 |
[01:16] | This is for the gold! | 这是一场金牌的争夺 |
[01:17] | Hal, boys, breakfast! | Hal 孩子们 吃早饭啦 |
[01:19] | Bacon day! | 培根日 |
[01:35] | Dewey don’t be sacared but there’s a big spider next to you! | Dewey别害怕哦 有只蜘蛛在你的盘子上 |
[01:38] | Yeah, there is always spiders on bacon day. | 是是是 每次培根日你都说有蜘蛛 |
[01:41] | You know, I am not feeling that good. | 我觉得不是很舒服 |
[01:43] | I could give Dad some of mine | 我可以给老爸我那一份 |
[01:45] | but that’s really not the true spirit of bacon day. | 可这样培根日就没有意义了 |
[01:47] | Mom my stomach hurts. | 妈 我肚子疼 |
[01:49] | So is mine | 我也疼 |
[01:50] | I’m not kidding. It’s really sore! | 我没开玩笑 疼得厉害 |
[01:52] | It hurts! | 哎呦喂 我好疼啊 |
[01:53] | Shut up! Reese | 闭嘴 Reese |
[01:55] | – Mom … – I see spots! Mami! | – 妈 – 我眼前有斑点 妈咪 |
[01:57] | All right. That’s enough is enough. | 好了 玩够了 |
[01:59] | I don’t care what test you didn’t study for, | 我不管你们什么考试没复习 |
[02:01] | or what assignment you didn’t do. You’re going to school. | 什么作业没做 都得上学 |
[02:03] | You know, now that you mention it … | 既然提到这茬儿 |
[02:05] | Everybody is going! | 所有人都要去 |
[02:09] | Sir, what are you doing? | 长官 你在干什么 |
[02:10] | Why are you taking away our TV? | 你为啥拿走我们的电视 |
[02:12] | It’s for your own good cadet. | 这都是为了你们好 学员 |
[02:14] | But that’s the only thing that makes this place bearable. | 这是我们在这里生活唯一的寄托了 |
[02:16] | Television rots the mind cadet. | 电视腐蚀你们的思想 学员 |
[02:19] | How can you focus on your study and improve your character | 如果脑子里都是 乱七八糟的肥皂剧 |
[02:22] | if your brain is full of your Mocks and your Mindys | 你们怎么集中精力学习 锻炼品格 |
[02:27] | Now you’ll have time for more worthwile endeavors. | 现在你们有更多时间做有用的事 |
[02:29] | Write a letter, | 有本事就写投诉信 |
[02:30] | I’m sure your parole officers will appreciate the personal touch. | 我想你们的假释官一定会感动于你的个人事迹 |
[02:34] | OK, that’s ridiculous! | 这太过分了 |
[02:36] | I mean we should do something! | 我们应该做点什么反抗 |
[02:38] | He’s right! | 你说得对 |
[02:39] | Spangler doesn’t get to make arbitrary decisions about our lives. | Spangler不能随便决定我们的生活 |
[02:42] | He can not tell us where to go and what to do! | 他没资格告诉我们去哪儿或者要干什么 |
[02:46] | Oh wait, he can. | 等等 他确实有资格 |
[02:48] | Francis Face it, we are like prisoners | 面对现实吧 Francis 我们就像犯人 |
[02:49] | but without the rights. | 只是没犯人的权利 |
[02:50] | OK, so we are helpless. | 难道我们就绝望了吗 |
[02:52] | But even the helpless people have options! | 但是绝望的人也有选择的权利 |
[02:55] | History is full of supposedly helpless people | 历史上的例子太多了 |
[02:58] | who found a way to stand up to their oppressors. | 看似绝望的人都能找到方法反抗他们的压迫者 |
[03:01] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:02] | Civil disobedience! | 非暴力不合作 |
[03:04] | You konw, like a hunger strike! | 就像绝食抗议 |
[03:06] | We can do that! | 我们可以做到 |
[03:07] | I mean he doesn’t want a bunch of straving kids on his hands | 他肯定不想一堆挨饿的小孩烦他 |
[03:10] | That will totally work! | 肯定有效 |
[03:11] | I do not know. | 我不确定 |
[03:12] | Isn’t that a bit drastic? | 是不是太戏剧化了 |
[03:13] | Can’t we wait after lunch? | 我们能吃完午饭再绝食吗 |
[03:14] | What are we having? | 我们午饭吃什么 |
[03:15] | Shepherd’s pie. | 肉馅马铃薯饼 |
[03:16] | The strike starts now! | 绝食抗议现在开始 |
[03:21] | Malcolm, why are you walking like that? | Malcolm 你怎么这样走路 |
[03:23] | My side still hurts here. | 我肚子还疼呢 |
[03:24] | But this is the weekend. | 可是现在是周末啊 |
[03:31] | Okay, everyone get in the car! | 所有人都上车 |
[03:33] | We are going to the hospital! | 我们要去医院 |
[03:38] | Mom … | 妈 |
[03:39] | Why is this man have a light bulb stuck in the …? | 为啥那人 塞了个灯泡 在 |
[03:40] | Dewey Dewey! | |
[03:41] | Get away from there. | 你过来 别看了 |
[03:44] | Dad are you okay? | 爸 你还好吧 |
[03:45] | I’m fine, son. | 我好着呢 儿子 |
[03:45] | Just not a big fan of hospitals. | 只是不大喜欢医院 |
[03:48] | They can dressed up with plants and pictures | 他们可以用植物和挂画粉饰太平 |
[03:50] | But let’s face, this place is a slaughterhouse! | 但是 面对现实吧 这地方就是个屠场 |
[03:53] | Hal Hal! | |
[03:55] | OK we run some tests. | 我们做了一些检查 |
[03:56] | His white count is 12.2 and with these acute abdominal pain | 他白血球指标是12.2 加上剧烈的腹痛 |
[04:00] | I’m pretty sure we are looking at appendicitis. | 我确信他得了阑尾炎 |
[04:03] | We wil hold him for observation tonight | 今晚我们会让他留院观察 |
[04:04] | and the probably tomorrow he’ll probably need surgery. | 明天他很可能就要动手术 |
[04:07] | I’m having surgery? | 我要做手术吗 |
[04:08] | There’s nothing to worry about, son. | 没什么好担心的 小鬼 |
[04:10] | You will barely even have a scarrr. | 连疤痕都很小 |
[04:12] | If you will just sign these release forms, we’ll check him in. | 请您签字 我们就可以办入院了 |
[04:16] | They are gonna cut you open? | 他们要把你开膛破肚吗 |
[04:18] | Like a trout! | 像剖鲑鱼一样 |
[04:19] | Do not worry you will not feel a thing. You’ll be unconscious. | 别担心 你啥都感觉不到 你会被麻醉的 |
[04:21] | Not necessarily. | 不一定哦 |
[04:22] | I saw this thing on TV where a guy woke up in the middle of his opperation | 我看到电视上说有个人手术中醒了 |
[04:26] | and could feel everything they were doing | 他感觉到医生对他切啊割的 |
[04:28] | but he was paralyzed and couldn’t even scream | 可是他被麻醉了 连尖叫都不可以 |
[04:32] | Reese for the love of God, stop talking! | Reese求求你了 别说了 |
[04:34] | Mom … | 妈 |
[04:35] | Honey, do not worry about it. | 宝贝别担心 |
[04:36] | You’re gonna have your own TV. You’re gonna have people to wait on you | 你有自己的电视 有人伺候你 |
[04:39] | It’s gonna be a lot better than being at home. | 比在家好多了 |
[04:44] | Why do I have to stay in the kids’ ward? | 我为什么要待在儿童病房 |
[04:46] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[04:47] | But you are six months too young to hava an adult room. | 但是你还差6个月才能进成人病房 |
[04:49] | I hear, if you’re really good, | 我听说如果你乖乖的 |
[04:50] | they’ll put apple juice in your sippy cup. | 他们会在你药杯里放苹果汁哦 |
[04:54] | Dad, do you want to wait out in the car? | 爸, 你要不要去车里等啊 |
[04:58] | No, I’m OK. | 不用, 我还好 |
[05:00] | I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[05:01] | I’m on a beach. | 我在沙滩上 |
[05:03] | There’s surf, there’s sand there’s … needles. | 有海浪 有沙子 还有 针头 |
[05:08] | There’s the horrible choking stench of hospital antiseptic | 还有恶心的医院消毒剂臭味让人窒息 |
[05:11] | Hal Hal! | |
[05:12] | Coming. | 来了 |
[05:13] | I think I’d better take your father home. You’ll be OK. | 我还是带你爸爸回家吧 你会好起来的 |
[05:20] | Hey, feel better, sport! | 祝你早日康复 孩子 |
[05:23] | Reese, give your brother a hug. | Reese, 拥抱一下你的弟弟 |
[05:25] | … Mom! | 妈 拜托 |
[05:26] | Do it! | 赶快 |
[05:29] | If you tell anyone I hugged you. I’ll put you right back in here! | 如果你告诉别人我抱了你 我就再打到你进医院 |
[05:34] | Bye! | 再见 |
[05:37] | Why did she make him hug me? | 她为什么非要他抱我 |
[05:41] | Wait! | 不好 |
[05:41] | Why did she make him hug me? | 她为什么强迫他抱我 |
[05:45] | Sure quiet without Malcolm here. | Malcolm不在多安静啊 |
[05:47] | The little guy | 那小家伙 |
[05:49] | There is an extra pork chop. | 多出来一块猪排 |
[05:50] | Mine! | 这是我的 |
[05:53] | Go head. I’m stuffed. | 你拿去吧 我饱了 |
[05:54] | Me too. | 我也饱了 |
[05:55] | So am I. | 其实我也饱了 |
[05:56] | I was just hoping someone would fight me for it. | 有人跟我争才有乐趣 |
[06:01] | Can we play “March and Conquer”? | 我们能玩”征战四方”吗? |
[06:02] | This game is no fun! | 那个游戏一点都不好玩 |
[06:04] | Malcolm always creamed us like in 5 minutes. | Malcolm 总是五分钟就把我们都收拾了 |
[06:07] | Yeah! Can we? | 对喔 我们可以玩吗 |
[06:09] | I don’t know … | 我不确定哦 |
[06:10] | Please. | 拜托啦 |
[06:12] | We need at least three people or we can’t play. | 我们至少还需要三个人才能玩 |
[06:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | Okay, Lois let’s see how well you defend the Black Sea | Lois 我们来看看博斯普鲁斯海峡和达达尼尔海峡 |
[06:21] | without Bosporus and the Dardenelles. | 失守了 你怎么防御黑海 |
[06:23] | Yeah, yeah, just wait. | 你等着瞧 |
[06:25] | Wow, it’s bee an hour and I’m still in the game! | 现在已经一个小时了 我还在玩 |
[06:28] | I usually tip the board over way before now. | 我以前早就把板子掀开了 |
[06:31] | Guess what … | 看啊 |
[06:32] | We are just like the family on the box. | 我们就像包装盒上的这个家庭 |
[06:34] | Oh, yeah | 真的哦 |
[06:36] | I can be the little girl? | 我能做这个小女孩吗 |
[06:37] | Not on my watch, son. | 有我在就别想了亲 |
[06:45] | You want to play “Go Fish”? | 你想玩”夹乌龟”吗? |
[06:47] | No,I didn’t wanna play five minutes ago | 不要 我五分钟之前都不想玩 |
[06:51] | I did not want to play an hour ago. | 我一小时之前就跟你说了不想玩 |
[06:54] | I don’t want to play! | 我就是不要玩 |
[06:58] | You’ve got any fives? | 你有五吗 |
[07:01] | And this is our inflamed appendix. | 这是我们的阑尾炎患者 |
[07:04] | The patient arrived today complaining of abdominal pain | 病人今天入院是因为 |
[07:07] | in the right lower quadrant. | 右下腹部疼痛 |
[07:10] | We’re going to have to start him on an I.V., Catherine? | 我们要先给他静脉注射 你来吧 Catherine |
[07:13] | Oh god! Not me again … | 拜托不要又叫我 |
[07:15] | Please! | 求求您了 |
[07:16] | It’ll be fine this time Catherine, accidents happen. | 这次肯定没事的 Catherine 意外总是难免的嘛 |
[07:19] | Can maybe someone else …? | 能不能别人做啊 |
[07:20] | Helmut will hold him still. | Helmut会抓住他 |
[07:31] | If you feel pain | 如果你疼的话 |
[07:32] | you can bite down on his hand just as hard as you want.Helmut won’t mind. | 你可以咬他的手 他不会介意哦 |
[07:43] | How long has it been since we ate? | 我们多久没吃饭了 |
[07:45] | 33 hours and 12 minutes. | 33小时12分钟 |
[07:48] | Oh man, they are serving dinner right now. | 天哪 他们在上晚饭了 |
[07:51] | Ten-hut! | 肃立 |
[07:56] | I found myself eating the last several meals alone. | 我发现最近几餐都没人和我一起进餐 |
[08:01] | Are we dieting? Don’t tell me it’s prom season already | 我们在节食吗 别告诉我舞会季来临了 |
[08:04] | We’re on a hunger strike, sir. | 我们在绝食抗争 长官 |
[08:06] | We will not eat until you return the television. | 你不还我们电视 我们就不吃饭 |
[08:10] | Passive resistance. | 非暴力抗争 |
[08:13] | The last resort of slackers and sissies. | 娘娘腔和懒鬼的最后一招 |
[08:16] | What about Gandinga? | 那圣雄甘地呢 |
[08:17] | Sissy. | 娘娘腔 |
[08:19] | We’re making a stand here, sir. | 我们是有立场的 长官 |
[08:21] | We will not back down until we get justice | 如果不得到公正对待 我们是不会放弃的 |
[08:24] | Now let me see if I got this straight. | 让我看看我听明白没有 |
[08:26] | I get to continue to eat, but you don’t. | 我可以继续吃饭 但是你们不行 |
[08:30] | Uh, I feel the pressure already. | 哎呦喂 好大压力哦 |
[08:35] | Ow! Make it stop. | 哎呦 你们停下来吧 |
[09:11] | Go Mom! | 妈妈 加油 |
[09:12] | Okay, you can do this the easy way. | 给个台阶下 |
[09:13] | and surrender with dignity, or I can destroy you. | 投降留点面子 或者我把你彻底消灭 |
[09:16] | You forget, I still have Antarctica, gate way to New Zealand. | 你别忘了 我还有南极洲 我大新西兰的门户之地 |
[09:20] | You’ve got nothing. | 你啥也没有 |
[09:21] | Any roll other than three and the world is mine. | 只要不是三 世界就是我的了 |
[09:24] | Yes mama! | 加油 妈妈 |
[09:25] | three three three … | 三 三 三 |
[09:28] | I’m sorry honey, you tried really hard. | 对不起 老公 你已经很努力了 |
[09:31] | And, for a while there, I thought you might… | 我刚刚还以为你要投降了 |
[09:32] | Rematch! | 再赛 |
[09:34] | All right! | 好叻 |
[09:35] | Hal, it’s after midnight. | 都深夜了 |
[09:36] | Rematch! | 再赛 |
[09:39] | Set up the board. | 摆好棋子吧 |
[09:41] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[09:44] | Here he is. | 他就在这里 |
[09:46] | What? | 啥 |
[09:47] | You just keep quiet. You’re in good hands. | 安静 你很安全 |
[09:52] | This is to keep your head still so Mr. Laser can do his job. | 这用来固定你头部 激光先生才能好好做事哦 |
[10:19] | I’m sure it was not that bad. | 肯定没你说的那么糟 |
[10:21] | They made me use a bedpan even though I could walk. | 我能走 他们却一定要我用便盆 |
[10:23] | They turned off the lights at 6:30 so I couldn’t even read. | 他们六点半就关灯 我都不能读书 |
[10:26] | And, last night, some man put a metal cage on my head. | 昨天晚上 有人来给我头上按了个铁笼子 |
[10:29] | They were going to operate on my brain. | 他们要在我脑袋上开刀 |
[10:31] | Bedpan. | 你用便盆了 |
[10:32] | Sweetie, I’m sure it was just a bad dream. | 你肯定是做恶梦了 |
[10:35] | Besides, I’m feeling a lot better now. | 而且我现在感觉好多了 |
[10:37] | I don’t even think I need surgery. | 我可能都不用手术了 |
[10:38] | Surgery makes everybody a little scared. | 我们每个人都害怕手术 |
[10:41] | Trust me, this is going to be over before you know it. | 相信我 一下子就结束了 |
[10:43] | Between the stench of disease and all those waffles, | 病房的恶臭加上吃了那么多华夫饼 |
[10:46] | I don’t feel very well. | 我感觉不舒服啊 |
[10:48] | What Waffles? | 什么华夫饼 |
[10:49] | Man, you missed it. | 你错过了 兄弟 |
[10:50] | We went to Pancake Pete’s. | 我们去了Pete煎饼吃早餐 |
[10:52] | We never go out to breakfast. | 我们从来都不出去吃早饭 |
[10:53] | Well, we stayed up late playing March and Conquer, | 我们玩”征战四方”玩得很晚 |
[10:56] | and your mother was too tired to cook. | 你妈妈太累做不了早饭 |
[10:57] | You guys played March and Conquer without me? | 你们不带我玩”征战四方” |
[10:59] | Oh, Malcolm, you didn’t miss anything last night. | 没事 Malcolm 你什么也没错过 |
[11:02] | These guys are a bunch of pushovers. | 这些人都是窝囊废 |
[11:03] | Pushovers? I held Kamchatka for three hours. | 窝囊废 我占领勘察加三个小时 |
[11:07] | Look, we’re going to the boys home, | 来 我们带孩子回家 |
[11:09] | and then your dad and I will be back in time for your operation, okay? | 然后我和你爸在手术前回来看你 |
[11:15] | Dewey Dewey … | |
[11:16] | You’re wearing my shirt! | 你穿了我的衬衫 |
[11:18] | Am I? | 你觉得这是你的衬衫吗 |
[11:26] | I’m so hungry! | 我好饿啊 |
[11:29] | I think we proved our point. | 我觉得咱观点证明得差不多了吧 |
[11:31] | Guys … | 同志们 |
[11:33] | This hunger strike will only work if we stick together. | 我们要团结绝食才会胜利 |
[11:37] | Now, we can do this. | 我们绝对能做到 |
[11:38] | Our stomachs have shrunk. | 我们胃已经缩小了 |
[11:40] | The hardest part is over! | 最难的部分结束了 |
[11:42] | Good morning cadets. | 学员们好 |
[11:45] | I must say, it is inspiring to see young men | 我必须说 你看到年轻人 |
[11:49] | with the courage to stand up for the things they believe in. | 有勇气为了他们的信念斗争很令人鼓舞 |
[11:53] | Two whole days, What an impressive show of civil disobedience. | 整整两天 非暴力不合作的典范啊 |
[11:58] | That’s the kind of intestinal fortitude that can only be properly honored | 这种肠道的刚毅只能用蛋卷餐吧 |
[12:02] | by an omelet bar. | 才能表示敬意 |
[12:08] | Tempting us with food isn’t going to work, Sir. | 用食物诱惑我们是不管用的 长官 |
[12:10] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[12:11] | These delicious eggs and choice of scrumptious fillings are for me. | 这些美味的鸡蛋和馅料都是留给我的 |
[12:15] | Now, here’s my dilemma … | 我有个难题啊 |
[12:17] | What shall I put in my omelet? | 我应该在煎蛋饼里放什么呢 |
[12:19] | Black Forest ham? Imported cheese? | 黑森林火腿 进口芝士 |
[12:23] | Porcini mushrooms. | 还是蘑菇呢 |
[12:25] | Porcini | 有蘑菇 |
[12:27] | What the heck? Give me the works! | 不管啦 都给我来点 |
[12:32] | There is our fallen comerade. | 我们受伤的同志在这儿啊 |
[12:34] | I love the room 24! | 我爱24号房 |
[12:37] | When is the appendix coming out? | 他们什么时候切你的阑尾 |
[12:42] | Tonight, but I do not know … | 今晚 但是 我不知道 |
[12:43] | I am feeling better, maybe I don’t need the operation | 我好些了 可能不需要手术 |
[12:47] | What are you talking about?! Of course you need the operation! | 你在说什么 你当然要手术 |
[12:49] | Wha … | 可是 |
[12:50] | Do not you understand? You are sitting a goldmine! | 你不明白吗 你现在坐拥金矿 |
[12:52] | Right, the guilt treat baby, as far as it will take you. | 对啊 让你父母内疚 得到你想要的东西 |
[12:56] | My abnorm got me this watch | 我的肠道异常带给我这只表 |
[12:58] | My trangulated testicle got me a week at Disneyland | 我睾丸绞痛让我一周待在迪斯尼乐园 |
[13:02] | I run a seizure for a Range Rover | 我羊癫疯发作得到了一辆路虎揽胜 |
[13:11] | Well, we got two hours till we go back to the hospital. | 我们去医院还有两个小时 |
[13:14] | You want to order in or eat leftovers? | 你想叫外卖还是吃剩饭 |
[13:15] | I’d say “You decide,” but then I’d be a pushover, wouldn’t I? | 我本来要说随便 可是你又会叫我窝囊废了 |
[13:19] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[13:20] | “March and conquer” | 征战四方 |
[13:21] | You called me a pushover. Don’t deny it. | 你说我是窝囊废 别装不知道 |
[13:24] | Come on, honey, I trounced you. | 拜托 老公 我把你打得落花流水 |
[13:25] | Just because you got all the good dice rolls, | 那是你摇色子运气好 |
[13:27] | And you weren’t saddled with Brazil to protect. | 你不愿意保护巴西 |
[13:29] | And I wouldn’t call that trounced. | 我不会说打得落花流水 |
[13:31] | What would you say? | 那你会说什么 |
[13:33] | Demolished? | 毁 |
[13:35] | Creamed? | 击溃 |
[13:37] | Annihilated? | 全军覆没 |
[13:41] | Get the board. | 去拿棋盘 我们再来 |
[13:45] | How are you tiger? | 你好吗 小朋友 |
[13:47] | I want you to note the bedside manner. | 我希望你们注意问候病人的礼貌 |
[13:49] | Doctor Harrison, I’m glad you’re here. I wanted to talk to you. | Harrison医生 很高兴见到你 我想跟你谈谈 |
[13:52] | I’m feeling a lot better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[13:54] | My temperature’s been down for six hours, | 我已经退烧六小时 |
[13:56] | and I’m thinking that maybe my first blood test wasn’t accurate. | 我觉得是不是第一次验血结果不准 |
[13:59] | This is what we call “A hysterical patient” | 这种我们叫做歇斯底里的病人 |
[14:02] | I’m not hysterical. I just think it would be smart | 我没有歇斯底里 我只是觉得 |
[14:04] | to run another blood test before you commit to cutting me open. | 你们给我开刀之前应该再验一次血 |
[14:07] | Why, that’s a terrific idea. Really terrific. | 这是个好主意 真的很好 |
[14:11] | We’ll see you later. | 我们晚点手术室见 |
[14:14] | What’s wrong with you people?! Labs make mistakes! | 你们有什么毛病 实验室也会有错啊 |
[14:19] | Listen to me! | 听我说啊 |
[14:21] | I declare war on that blue country! | 我向蓝色国家宣战 |
[14:24] | Reese, why are you attacking me? Your dad’s wide open. | Reese 你为什么要攻击我 你爸的空门大开 |
[14:27] | What are you saying, Lois | 你什么意思 Lois |
[14:28] | that the boys and I have formed a secret alliance against you? | 我和孩子们组成秘密联盟反对你吗 |
[14:32] | Hal, that’s my foot you’re tapping Morse code onto. | Hal 你踏摩斯密码的是我的脚 |
[14:40] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[14:42] | If I don’t eat soon, I’m going to pass out. | 如果我再不吃饭 我就要昏倒了 |
[14:45] | This isn’t worth it. | 这太不值得 |
[14:47] | I agree with Finley. | 我同意Finley. |
[14:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[14:51] | Your roommate. | 你的室友都不认识 |
[14:53] | Oh. Yeah. | 哦 对喔 |
[14:54] | Hey, after the luau, you want to go parasailing? | 嘿 夏威夷盛宴以后 你想去滑翔伞吗 |
[14:57] | What? | 啥 |
[14:58] | Snap out of it. You’re talking crazy. | 你醒醒吧 你说胡话呢 |
[15:02] | Why would we have a luau when we’re trapped in a disabled submarine? | 我们被困在废弃潜艇里面怎么可能有夏威夷盛宴 |
[15:06] | Wait … | 等等 |
[15:07] | … I hear tapping | 我好像听到脚步声 |
[15:08] | Come on guys, we’re doing good | 各位 我们做得很好 |
[15:11] | I think we’re on the right track here, | 我觉得我们方向正确 |
[15:12] | If we keep this up, the Commandant… | 我们坚持住 长官 |
[15:17] | Spangler “Spangler? | |
[15:18] | Yes .. Spangler. | 对 Spangler |
[15:20] | Commandant Spangler will have no choice but to meet our demands. | Spangler长官就只能屈服 接受我们的要求 |
[15:24] | Francis Francis … | |
[15:30] | It’s time we talked. | 让我们谈谈 |
[15:32] | Gentlemen excuse us, please. | 各位 请回避一下 |
[15:50] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[15:54] | Yes! | 好的 |
[15:55] | Yes! Madagascar is mine! | 好 马达加斯加是我的了 |
[15:56] | Let me see those dice. | 让我看看那些色子 |
[15:57] | Are you accusing me of cheating? | 你是怀疑我出千吗 |
[16:00] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别无理取闹 |
[16:07] | That’s the pizza delivery man. | 送披萨的来了 |
[16:10] | Why don’t you get it? | 你怎么不去开门 |
[16:12] | So my artillery can mysteriously disappear | 好让我的炮兵神秘消失吗? |
[16:15] | like it did when I went to get a glass of water. | 好像我去拿水的时候一样 |
[16:17] | Or when I went to the bathroom | 还是像我去厕所的时候 |
[16:18] | and your tanks just materialized on my border? | 你的坦克莫名其妙征服了我的边境 |
[16:21] | I am not getting it. | 我是不会去开门的 |
[16:27] | Come in! | 进来 |
[16:30] | It’s locked. | 门锁了 |
[16:33] | Try the window! | 试试窗户 |
[16:35] | What?! | 啥 |
[16:36] | Haven’t you ever delivered pizza before?! Come in through the window! | 你以前没有送过披萨吗 从窗户进来 |
[16:41] | It’s locked, too! | 窗也锁了 |
[16:48] | Okay, thanks anyway! | 好吧 谢啦 你走吧 |
[16:57] | Here. Take this. | 把这个吃了 |
[16:59] | What’s this for? | 这是什么 |
[17:01] | Sedatives. The surgery has been moved up. | 镇静剂 手术提前了 |
[17:04] | What do you mean, moved up? | 你说提前了什么意思 |
[17:05] | My parents aren’t even here. | 我父母都没来 |
[17:08] | I’m sure they’ve been notified. | 我肯定他们被通知了 |
[17:10] | Look, I’m not taking these until after I get another blood test. | 不给我再验一次血 我就不吃药 |
[17:13] | Take the pills. | 把药吃了 |
[17:15] | No! I’m not going to! You can’t force… | 我不 你不能强迫我 |
[17:20] | I know you are frightened, and that is normal for a little boy. | 我知道你害怕了 对于小孩来说是很正常的 |
[17:24] | But now you must let the grownups handle things. | 但是现在你要把事情交给我们大人 |
[17:27] | All you have to do is relax, and let the pills take effect. | 你只需要放松 等药起效就行了 |
[17:34] | That’s a good boy. | 乖 |
[17:55] | It’s your move, Reese. | 该你了 Reese |
[17:57] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[17:59] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[18:00] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[18:01] | Reese, if you attack me, you’re grounded. | Reese 如果你攻击我 你就被禁足了 |
[18:03] | If you don’t attack her, you’re grounded! | 如果你不攻击她 你就被禁足了 |
[18:05] | Stop it! I don’t want to play anymore. I hate this game. | 停下 我不想玩了 我讨厌这个游戏 |
[18:09] | It’s never been this horrible even when Malcolm was kicking our butts. | Malcolm把我们打得落花流水的时候都没这么恐怖 |
[18:15] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[18:16] | Look what we’ve become. | 看看我们都成啥了 |
[18:18] | Without Malcolm humiliating us | 没有Malcolm羞辱我们 |
[18:20] | our worst competitive instincts took over. | 我们丑恶的竞争心都出来了 |
[18:23] | I’m ashamed for all of us. | 我为我们感到羞耻 |
[18:26] | So, you’re quitting? | 你要退赛吗 |
[18:28] | Let it go, Lois. | 放手吧 Lois |
[18:31] | Ah You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[18:32] | Reese, do the honors. | Reese 麻烦你了 |
[18:36] | Good. Now, who wants to go outside and watch me burn the evil game? | 谁愿意到外面来看我烧掉这个丑恶的游戏 |
[18:40] | Yeah! | 好叻 |
[18:41] | I have to admit, cadet, | 我必须承认 学员 |
[18:43] | I thought you boys would have surrendered by now | 我以为你们早就会投降了 |
[18:46] | But instead, you have shown strength of will | 但是 你们表现出了强烈的信念 |
[18:48] | good teamwork and a willingness to sacrifice. Well done. | 团队精神和牺牲精神 干得好 |
[18:53] | With what? | 啥干得好 |
[18:55] | The strike. | 绝食抗争 |
[18:56] | Right right the strike. | 是是 绝食 |
[18:57] | Well that’s good because we | 那很好 |
[19:00] | were going to do that .. thing until we get … | 我们不会 如果我们不拿回 |
[19:06] | … Well you know. | 就你知道的 |
[19:10] | Yes, I believe I do. | 是的 我觉得我知道 |
[19:13] | Shall we discuss terms? | 我们能谈谈条件吗 |
[19:17] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[19:18] | The strike is over, we won! | 绝食抗震结束了 我们赢了 |
[19:21] | Yeah! | 好叻 |
[19:22] | We got his magic hat! | 我们拿到了神奇帽子 |
[19:26] | What about television? | 那电视呢 |
[19:33] | Here’s your blood test man. | 这是你的验血结果 |
[19:35] | Thanks, here is my urine. | 谢谢 这是我的尿样 |
[19:37] | Good luck on drug test. | 祝你药检通过 |
[19:39] | But I really think you should get some help. | 但是我觉得你真应该求助一下 |
[19:43] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[19:46] | Oh, good Helmut. I’ve been looking all over for you. | Helmut 我到处在找你呢 |
[19:49] | I have great news. | 我有好消息 |
[19:50] | You see, I just had another blood test | 我又验了一次血 |
[19:53] | and it shows that I really don’t need surgery | 显示我不需要手术 |
[19:54] | because if the blood count goes down to normal | 因为白细胞恢复正常 |
[19:56] | that means it isn’t appendicitis. | 就表示不是阑尾炎 |
[19:58] | It was probably just a transient infection or maybe even a cold sore. | 可能只是肠道感染或者是肠胃型感冒 |
[20:01] | Yes, little boy. | 是的 小朋友 |
[20:06] | I need to … talk to Dr Harrison. | 我要跟Harrison医生说话 |
[20:09] | Counting backwards from 100. | 从100开始倒数 |
[20:13] | Hi, there, Sport. We’ll have that appendix out in no time. | 好的 小子 我们会很快把阑尾切除的 |
[20:19] | Okay, scalpel. | 好 给我手术刀 |
[20:22] | Huh? Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[20:26] | “Do not operate. ‘H’ and ‘H’: 16 and 47, platelets: 310.” | 不要开刀 H和H 16和47 血小板 310 |
[20:32] | These are blood test results. | 这是验血结果 |
[20:33] | White blood count 8.4 | 白细胞 8.4 |
[20:35] | Is that right? | 这是正常的吗 |
[20:37] | “I will sue your ass for malpractice…” | 我要告到你们掉裤子 |
[20:39] | Uh, maybe we should run another blood test. | 我们或许应该再验一次血 |
[20:43] | Spangler was right. Who needs television? | Spangler是对的 谁需要电视啊 |
[20:46] | This is nice. | 这样就挺好的 |
[20:47] | Get some fresh air, some exercise… | 呼吸新鲜空气 锻炼一下 |
[20:52] | Nice drive. | 好球 |
[20:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:54] | I think this hat is magic. | 我觉得这就是神奇之处 |
[20:59] | Right, Francis? | 是吧 Francis |
[21:01] | Oh, remember to replace your divots. | 别忘了放支球架 |
[21:06] | There’s nothing like two days at the hospital | 两天医院生活 |
[21:07] | to make you appreciate your own home. | 让你更珍惜你的家 |
[21:09] | Give me that! | 给我 |
[21:10] | My God! | 天啊 |
[21:11] | Look at Malcolm’s hospital bill. | 看看Malcolm的医院账单 |
[21:13] | I’d hate to think what it’d cost if he’d actually had the operation. | 要是真做手术了岂不是更贵 |
[21:17] | There goes our summer vacation. | 暑假不能去度假了 |
[21:18] | So we have to pay even though he was faking? | 他装病我们还要付钱 |
[21:21] | I was not faking. | 我没有装病 |
[21:23] | I’m the one who figured out they were wrong, remember? | 是我发现他们搞错了 |
[21:25] | Well, if you’re such a genius why didn’t you figure it out sooner? | 如果你真那么聪明 怎么不早点想到 |
[21:29] | Well, son, you want to answer that for us all? | 你能回答一下我们吗 |
[21:33] | Nothing like ten seconds at home to make you appreciate the hospital. | 十秒钟在家让你更珍惜医院 |