时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | I’m late for work | 我上班要迟到了 |
[00:48] | When your TV previledges are taken away | 当你看电视的权利被夺走时 |
[00:50] | You’ll have to do something for entertainment | 你得做点什么来自我娱乐一下 |
[00:52] | This is totally a trade up | 绝对值得 |
[01:29] | Well, solved two mysteries | 得了 两个谜团解开 |
[01:31] | Why the toaster was stinky of the house | 为何面包机臭气熏天 |
[01:34] | and where Dewey left his goldfish. | 和Dewey给金鱼的安身之处 |
[01:36] | Hal, would you put on a decent shirt? | Hal 你就不能穿上像样的衣服 |
[01:38] | Stevie is here. | Stevie在这呢 |
[01:40] | So? | 那又怎么了 |
[01:40] | So I like having him around. | 我喜欢他在这 |
[01:42] | Look, he’s actually getting the boys reading the newspaper. | 看 能号召熊孩子们看报纸 |
[01:47] | Wait. I have not finished yet | 等会 我还没看完 |
[01:54] | Hey check it out, the county fair. | 嘿 你们看 游园会 |
[01:57] | Look at that, they got roller coasters, | 快看 那里有云霄飞车 |
[01:58] | side show , knife throwers. | 余兴节目 真人飞刀 |
[02:00] | Your name… written…on rice | 在 大米上 刻字 |
[02:04] | Oh man, this is the last weekend we’ve gotta go. | 哦 哥们 这是最后一周了 我们非去不可啊 |
[02:08] | yeah, if Mom would ever let us go | 是喔 如果老娘会让我们去 |
[02:10] | Why does .. she have …to know? | 那就 不要 让她知道 咯 |
[02:16] | you gotta an idea? | 你有什么好主意 |
[02:19] | Maybe … you guys …could come ..for a sleepover . | 也许 你们几个 可以来 我家过夜 |
[02:25] | Your parents aren’t going let us go to a fair. | 你爸妈会让你去游园会 |
[02:27] | They’ll think…that I’m…sleeping…at your house | 而他们会以为我在你家过夜 |
[02:33] | Double alibi | 欺上瞒下啊 |
[02:35] | It’s a classic for a reason. | 这招经典是有原因的 |
[02:37] | Can you…talk your mom…into…sleeping over? | 你能说服你老妈过夜的事儿么 |
[02:42] | Mom, can we sleep over Stevie’s tonight? | 老娘 今晚我们可以去Stevie家过夜吗 |
[02:44] | sure | 可以 |
[02:47] | Now for my parents | 现在到我爸妈了 |
[02:50] | A sleepover? At someone else’s house? | 过夜 在别人家里 |
[02:54] | Don’t you like sleeping here, son? | 宝贝儿子 在家睡觉不好吗 |
[02:56] | I do not think this is a good idea, Steve | 我觉得这样不是很好 Steve |
[02:58] | Malcolm’s family doesn’t have a happy filter air purifier, | Malcolm家连空气净化器都没有 |
[03:01] | and God knows how outmoded their alarm system is. | 鬼知道他们的报警系统糟糕成什么样 |
[03:03] | They probably don’t even have motion detectors.. | 说不定连探测器都没有呢 |
[03:06] | Be honest, son. Is it my snoring? | 老实说 儿子 是我的呼噜让你反感吗 |
[03:08] | You have a perfectly hypoallergenic mattress here to sleep on. | 咱家可有防过敏的床垫呢宝贝 |
[03:12] | I just don’t see the point. | 我觉得没什么必要啊 |
[03:14] | It would help… me feel…normal | 这让我觉得像个正常人 |
[03:26] | Fish… in a barrel. | 瓮中捉鳖啊 |
[03:29] | All right, see you there. | 好的 到时见 |
[03:30] | Stevie’s in. We’re all set. | Stevie成了 万事俱备 |
[03:32] | He’s going to meet us at the bus stop in half an hour | 我们一个半小时公交站见 |
[03:34] | We take the express 37 to the fair, | 我们坐37号线到游乐场 |
[03:36] | have fun for a little while and we’re back home by midnight | 欢乐一番然后半夜回家 |
[03:45] | You little creep! | 你个小鬼头 |
[03:46] | Let go! | 放开我 |
[03:47] | What did you hear? | 你听到了什么 |
[03:48] | Everything. I want to go to the fair. | 全部 我也要去游园会 |
[03:50] | No Dewey, you’re too young. | 不行 Dewey 你太小了 |
[03:53] | Take me or I’ll tell mom. | 要么带我 要么玉石俱焚 |
[03:56] | If you do, I’ll just stomp the crap out of you | 你敢这么干 我会灭了你 |
[03:58] | Go ahead, I’m still telling | 随你 我还是要说 |
[04:00] | Dewey, you’re not going, and you’re not telling | Dewey 你不能去 你也不能告密 |
[04:03] | If you blab to Mom, | 你敢告密 |
[04:05] | we’ll take every pet you ever get and set it free. | 我们就把你所有的宠物都放生 |
[04:10] | We’ll destroy every toy, every game, everything you ever love | 毁你的玩具 游戏机 你毕生所爱 |
[04:17] | Do what you have to.. | 想做啥做啥 |
[04:20] | Dewey’s going to go with us to Stevie’s. | Dewey和我们一起去Stevie家 |
[04:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:23] | Because we like him | 我们喜欢他 |
[04:24] | I’m just fun. | 我太天真可爱了 |
[04:26] | And Stevie’s mom is okay with this?? | Stevie的老妈对这个没意见吗 |
[04:28] | Yeah | 是呀 |
[04:29] | May be so but she has no idea what she’s getting into with the three of you over there | 她才不会明白和你们相处有多惊悚 |
[04:32] | I should give her a call… | 我得给她打个电话 |
[04:33] | Uh, honey, Kitty can speak up for herself.. | 嗯 亲 Kitty有自己的看法 |
[04:35] | I mean, she’s made a decision. | 我是说 既然她决定了 |
[04:36] | I don’t think we should be second-guessing her. | 我们没必要妄加猜测 |
[04:38] | What? | 什么 |
[04:39] | Well, with Dewey gone, too, | 好了 带Dewey去 |
[04:40] | we’ll have to try to think of something to do..on our own… alone. | 我们刚好可以独处 干 我们的事 |
[04:46] | Okay, boys, have fun. | 好的 孩子们 玩得开心 |
[04:48] | Bye, now. | 再见 |
[04:58] | Oh Hal, we got the whole night. | 噢Hal 属于我们的夜晚 |
[05:01] | Here. Heat up the rolls. | 给 把牛肠加热先 |
[05:13] | Daddy’ll just kill me if he catches me with one of the field hands. | 老爹要是发现我和你个大老粗一起会杀了我 |
[05:23] | Let the machine get it. | 让它自动接听 |
[05:27] | Hello, It’s Francis. | 喂 我是Francis |
[05:29] | Mom, Dad, pick up. | 老爹 老妈 接电话 |
[05:31] | I’m in the emergency room | 我在急症室 |
[05:33] | and the doctors think they can save my leg, but they… | 医生们说他们能保住我的腿 但他们 |
[05:35] | Francis, are you okay? | 儿子 你还好吧 |
[05:37] | Ha!Screening your own child Fine parents you are. | 哈 屏蔽你儿子 你们真是好爹娘 |
[05:41] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么回事 |
[05:42] | The fact that I have to | 事实是我不得不 |
[05:43] | resort to lies to get you talk to me. That’s what’s wrong. | 撒谎才能让你回话 这就是问题关键 |
[05:46] | What do you want, Francis? | 怎么了 Francis |
[05:47] | I do not know, it’s Saturday night. | 还能怎样 这是星期六晚上 |
[05:48] | I thought I call and say hello. | 我就不能打个电话问候下 |
[05:50] | Can we call you back later? Your dad and I are kind of busy right now. | 等会聊可以不 你爸和我正在忙 |
[05:52] | All right, let me talk to my brothers | 好吧 让我和弟弟们聊聊 |
[05:54] | They are not here. | 他们不在 |
[05:55] | Then what are you.. ow | 那你们在 我靠 |
[06:14] | Where is everybody… going? | 大家都要去哪 |
[06:17] | They’re leaving! This place is closing in 15 minutes. | 他们要走了 过十五分钟就关门了 |
[06:20] | We would’ve been here two hours ago | 如果我们半路没从专线巴士下来 |
[06:22] | if we didn’t have to get off the express bus! | 两小时前就到了 |
[06:24] | I had to pee | 我要嘘嘘啊 |
[06:25] | You cost us two hours! Just for that, | 那花了我们两个小时呢 就为这个 |
[06:28] | you don’t get to see the Siamese pigs. | 不准你看Siamese小猪了 |
[06:29] | No! | 不要 |
[06:31] | Can we stop fighting and start living!? | 能不能不要吵了 看清现状 |
[06:37] | Ok, we only have time for one ride so we need to make it count. | 好吧 想好了啊 我们只有时间玩一样 |
[06:39] | How about the Chamber of Terrors? | 恐怖密室怎么样 |
[06:41] | It’s on the other side of the midway. | 在那条路上 |
[06:51] | Ride’s closed | 关门了 |
[06:52] | What?! We still got five minutes! | 什么 明明还有五分钟的 |
[06:55] | Not according to my watch. | 我的表不是这样说的哦 |
[06:57] | Hey, youhave to let us ride. | 嘿 你必须让我们进去 |
[06:59] | This is the county fair. This belongs to the people. | 这是属于大家的游园会 |
[07:02] | I mean, what are our tax dollars paying for, anyway? | 不管怎么说 我们也是花了车费来的 |
[07:05] | The cops, who I’m going to call | 你们还不给我走 |
[07:06] | if you don’t get the hell out of here..Ride’s closed! | 我就叫警察 就不让你们进 |
[07:12] | This sucks. | 真扫兴 |
[07:13] | He’s just picking on us because | 还不是因为我们是小孩 |
[07:14] | we’re kids and we can’t do anything about it. | 他就找我们的碴 |
[07:16] | I know, this is unfair. | 这真不公平 |
[07:18] | He could’ve let us through. He just has an attitude problem. | 他可以让我们进去 这只是他的态度问题 |
[07:22] | What happened to customer service? | 客服去哪儿了 |
[07:25] | Are you sure we should be doing this? | 你确定我们要这么干 |
[07:27] | Stevie might get mad at us just dropping in on him. | Stevie会不爽我们特地来探班的 |
[07:30] | We’re not doing anything wrong. We’re his parents, | 我们又没错 他是我们儿子 |
[07:32] | and we happen to be in the neighborhood | 我们只是碰巧在附近 |
[07:35] | You just want to kiss him goodnight. | 你只是想给他个睡前吻 |
[07:37] | And what if I do? | 这有什么的 |
[07:38] | I’ve kissed that boy good night every night since he was born. | 自从他出生我每晚都这么做的 |
[07:41] | It makes him sleep better and it makes me sleep better. | 这让他睡得好也让我睡得香 |
[07:47] | What is taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[07:49] | You know these boys.they’re probably | 男孩子嘛 他们可能 |
[07:50] | watching ninja movies and eating full-fat crackers. | 看着忍者电影吃着全脂饼干 |
[07:56] | Hello! Is everything okay in there? | 喂 里面没啥事吧 |
[08:00] | We can not pretend that we are not here. | 我们没法假装我们不在 |
[08:01] | They did not see us but probably heard the crash | 他们看不见 没准听到了声音 |
[08:04] | Oh Kitty, Abe What are you doing here? | Kitty Abe 你们在这干嘛 |
[08:09] | Hello Hal! | 你好 Hal |
[08:10] | Is everything okay? We heard a crash.. | 没事吧 我听见响声 |
[08:13] | Yeah, sure. We’re just, um… moving furniture. | 当然 没什么 我们在搬家具 |
[08:17] | So, what-what brings you by? | 呐 什么风把你们吹来了 |
[08:18] | We just came by to see Stevie. | 我们顺路来看看Stevie |
[08:20] | Stevie Stevie? | |
[08:21] | Steve is not here. I thought he was with you. | Steve不在这里 我以为他和你一起 |
[08:24] | What are you talking about? Where is my baby? | 你说什么 那我的宝贝儿子去哪了 |
[08:27] | Abe, Kitty. What are you doing here? | Abe Kitty 你们怎么来了 |
[08:30] | We came to see Steve. | 我们来看看Steve |
[08:32] | He’s not here on a sleepover with your boys? | 他不是和你家小子们过夜吗 |
[08:33] | No! They told us they were spending the night at your house for a sleepover. | 不是吧 他们说是去你家过夜了 |
[08:41] | Hal, get my bra. | Hal 拿上我的胸罩 |
[08:49] | I guess I should be scared, but I’m not. | 我还以为很恐怖呢 真无趣 |
[08:56] | Fake Blood | 假血 |
[08:57] | That’s… a zombie? | 那是僵尸么 |
[08:59] | Rubber guts. | 橡皮内脏 |
[09:06] | Okay, if I had paid for this ride, I’d be really pissed. | 好 幸好不是我付钱 不然老子会发飙的 |
[09:09] | Stevie, Stevie, Stevie ….. Stevie, Stevie Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie, Stevie … | |
[09:18] | Kitty, you have to leave a little room | Kitty 你得在连喊Stevies之间 |
[09:21] | between your “Stevies” or you won’t be able to hear him yell back. | 有些喘息 要不你会听不到他的回应 |
[09:23] | I’m sorry. I’m just a little nervous. | 不好意思 我只是有点紧张 |
[09:25] | I don’t have as much experience with my child | 对于稀里糊涂地让孩子身处险境 |
[09:27] | being in mortal danger. | 我算是新手 |
[09:28] | Okay, just calm down. You have to focus | 好咯 淡定 你得专注点阳光面 |
[09:30] | on something positive like how we’re going to punish them. | 比方说热热身怎么收拾这帮皮痒的孩子 |
[09:33] | How can I focus on anything when | 我怎么可能专注了 |
[09:35] | Stevie’s out there, lost and scared? | 我家小崽子在外面担惊受怕的 |
[09:38] | I understand what you’re feeling, Kitty. | 我能理解你 Kitty |
[09:39] | I’m concerned, too. We’re all concerned. | 我也担心 我们都心急如焚 |
[09:41] | Abe, this van is a palace. What does a rig like this set you back? | Abe 你这车爽爆了 这后座你弄的是什么配备 |
[09:46] | Eh, not as much as you’d think.. | 额 也没你说的那么强悍 |
[09:47] | When I sprang for the DVD player and flat screen monitor | 等我装上DVD机和宽屏显示器 |
[09:51] | they threw in the GPS system for free so it’s really a… | 接上免费GPS系统 那才牛逼闪闪 |
[09:57] | Stevie, Stevie, Stevie Stevie, Stevie, Stevie .. | |
[10:01] | Where the hell is the exit? | 见鬼的出口在哪里 |
[10:02] | We’ve been wandering around here for 20 minutes. | 我们都绕了要二十分钟了 |
[10:05] | This place is creepy | 这地方怪瘆人的 |
[10:07] | Hey guys, we’re right back where we started | 嘿 哥们 我们原路返回吧 |
[10:09] | This is the car we were riding in.. | 这地方我们路过 |
[10:12] | I can feel where Dewey was chewing on it | 我还记得Dewey咬过这儿呢 |
[10:14] | Ok. I think we’re out of options. | 好吧 我觉得我们别无选择了 |
[10:16] | We have to start a fire. | 我们得生把火 |
[10:18] | Just calm down. We can find our way out of here. | 淡定点 我们会找到出路的 |
[10:21] | We just need to stay together and hold hands. | 我们要手拉手待在一块 |
[10:23] | Reese give me your hand. | Reese 把你的手给我 |
[10:26] | I thought I was holding your hand. | 我不是正拉着你的手吗 |
[10:38] | This is like the beginning of every horror movie I’ve ever seen. | 这跟恐怖电影的开场一样 |
[10:41] | I think we should all split up. | 我想我们应该分头行动 |
[10:45] | This place is like a cemetery with a Ferris wheel. | 这地方像有个摩天轮的大墓场 |
[10:48] | Are we in trouble? | 我们有麻烦了 |
[10:50] | No, the last bus leaves in 20 minutes. | 不是的 最晚班巴士二十分钟后开 |
[10:52] | We just have to get outside and wait for it | 我们只要出去等就可以了 |
[10:55] | Hey Let’s ask… for help. | 嘿 我们 呼 救 吧 |
[10:59] | No,we’ll get in trouble.. | 不 会有麻烦的 |
[11:00] | Let’s climb the fence and get out of here. | 我们从围栏爬出去离开这地方 |
[11:01] | The fences are 12 feet high. What about Steve? | 栅栏有十二英尺高 Steve怎么办 |
[11:04] | We do it in stages. | 一步一步来 |
[11:05] | We drag his chair to the top toss it over | 我们把轮椅扔过去 |
[11:07] | and then do the same with Stevie. | 然后把Stevie也扔过去 |
[11:09] | Hello! | 你好 |
[11:12] | Lost brother? | 用失踪兄弟那招儿 |
[11:13] | Go for it. | 你上 |
[11:14] | Hi, We’re really sorry. But my brother | 真不好意思 但是我弟弟 |
[11:16] | got lost and we kinda got stuck in here after closing. | 丢了 为找他我们被困在这里了 |
[11:20] | Would you mind unlocking the gate and letting us out? | 你能大发慈悲开门放我们出去吗 |
[11:21] | We only live a block away., So, we won’t be any trouble | 我们就住在附近 所以 我们没问题的 |
[11:26] | You think the rules don’t apply? | 你觉得规矩是摆看的么 |
[11:29] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[11:30] | My boss finds you pissants sneaking in… | 一旦我上司发现你们小崽子溜进来 |
[11:33] | it’s my ass! | 我就死了 |
[11:36] | Is he mad? | 他疯了吧 |
[11:37] | I don’t know., He looks a little… | 我不知道 他是有点 |
[11:50] | My God, side window defrosters.. I’ve never seen that before. | 天啊 侧窗除霜装置啊 我头一次见 |
[11:54] | Hello! | 你好 |
[11:55] | Francis!? Hang on., I’m putting you on speakerphone. | Francis 别挂 我开公放先 |
[12:00] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[12:01] | Francis,it’s Mom.. We need to talk. | Francis 是老妈 我们得谈谈 |
[12:03] | You know, with the images I have in | 你看 鉴于我此时脑海中 |
[12:04] | my brain I think the best thing for me right now … | 的画面我最好还是和你保持距离 |
[12:06] | …is a little distance and about 15 hours of public television. | 然后看上十五小时的公共电视 |
[12:10] | Francis, would you quit clowning around?. The boys are missing.. | Francis 别胡闹了 小家伙们丢了 |
[12:13] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[12:14] | We are all hoping you can | 我们希望你 |
[12:15] | give us some ideas of where to look for them. | 给点主意好找到他们 |
[12:17] | Over. | 完毕 |
[12:18] | Hal!. If you can give us some leads, | Hal 如果你给我们点指引 |
[12:20] | it might really speed things up. | 会事半功倍 |
[12:24] | See, he doesn’t know you’ve stopped talking. | 看 他都不知道你说完了 |
[12:27] | No, you’re kind of putting me in an awkward position. | 不 你这样让我很为难 |
[12:28] | You’re asking me to rat out my brothers. | 你是叫我出卖同一战壕的兄弟 |
[12:31] | Francis, we’re just worried about the boys. | Francis 我们很担心孩子们 |
[12:33] | They’re not going to get into trouble. | 他们不会有麻烦的 |
[12:35] | Wow, When did they get new parents? | 喔 老爸老妈什么时候洗心革面了 |
[12:36] | Listen, you little miscreant you better tell me where they are | 听着 你个小混球最好告诉我他们的去向 |
[12:38] | Before I jump through the phone | 要不我会从电话里跳出来 |
[12:39] | and rip that smart mouth off that damn face! | 把你油腔滑调的嘴撕了 |
[12:42] | Who is that? | 这又是谁 |
[12:43] | My name is Kitty Kenarban | 我叫Kitty Kenarban |
[12:44] | and my little boy Stevie is out there lost. | 我的小宝贝Stevie 丢了 |
[12:47] | His inhaler is running out | 他的哮喘药用完了 |
[12:48] | and he’s got poor night vision. | 而且他晚上眼睛不好使 |
[12:50] | Wait, Stevie is with them? | 等会 Stevie和他们一块 |
[12:51] | Ok you did not hear from me | 好吧 别告诉他们是我说的 |
[12:53] | but I’d check out the old paint factory. | 去看看那个破油漆厂 |
[12:54] | It’s fun to blow up the old cans of varnish. | 炸那些旧油漆瓶很有意思 |
[12:56] | Oh and the knife store | 哦 刀具店 |
[12:57] | on Fifth has a back door that’s loose. | 第五层的后门是坏的 |
[12:59] | If Stevie can swim | 如果Stevie会游泳 |
[13:01] | well I guess They are now 40 miles down the streams by now. | 我猜他们已经顺着小溪游了四十英里了 |
[13:04] | Look, just start with those places. | 听着 从这些地方查起 |
[13:06] | The others are too alarming | 其他的太惊悚 |
[13:07] | and there is no sense in needlessly scaring you. | 还是不要说出来吓你好了 |
[13:16] | Happy thoughts, happy thoughts. | 往好处想 好处想 |
[13:18] | Puppies, ice cream, fat people falling down. | 小狗狗 冰淇淋 胖墩摔倒 |
[13:21] | I think we’ve lost him | 我想我们摆脱他了 |
[13:22] | … Where’s Dewey? | Dewey在哪里 |
[13:25] | My God, where is he? | 天哪 他上哪去了 |
[13:27] | Look, I say we get out of here | 听着 我们快跑吧 |
[13:29] | We can cover for Dewey., he is quiet. | Dewey我们能掩的住 他比较容易忽略 |
[13:30] | Mom and Dad will never know he’s gone. | 老爸老妈不会发现他不见了 |
[13:32] | You don’t leave…a fallen… comrade. | 一个 都不能 少 |
[13:36] | Shut up. Would not be in this mess if you haven’t called for help. | 闭嘴 要不是你呼救我们不会落魄成这样 |
[13:40] | Keep… pushing me… dumb ass. | 别逼我 你个白痴 |
[13:43] | Look, we can find Dewey. | 听着 我们能找到Dewey |
[13:45] | We just need to start on one side of the park work our way through | 我们只要绕过游园的另外一边 |
[13:48] | and stay the hell away from that guard. | 避开见鬼的门卫 |
[13:49] | No way, no way!.We stay right here. | 不行 不行 我们待在这儿 |
[13:55] | That maniac’s out there somewhere…waiting for us. | 那疯子一定在哪里 守株待兔呢 |
[14:04] | Save… yourselves | 保 重 了 |
[14:26] | Oh Man,he’s got Stevie.We’ve got to do something. | 额滴神 他抓到Stevie 我们得帮他 |
[14:28] | Why? Maybe it’s his time.. Who are we to play God? | 干嘛要 或许轮到他了 我们凭啥当上帝啊 |
[14:33] | Reese Reese! | |
[14:36] | What is taking him so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[14:38] | How many places could the boys hide in an impound lot? | 一个废弃的停车场能有多少藏身的地方啊 |
[14:44] | Start the car!Start the car! | 快启动车 启动车 |
[14:49] | Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 快 快 快 |
[14:56] | Eat all dust! you stupid dogs! | 吃我的屁吧 笨蛋狗 |
[14:58] | Hal wins again! | Hal再次胜利 |
[15:04] | Well They were not there. | 他们不在这里 |
[15:06] | How can this be happening? | 怎么会这样 |
[15:08] | Stevie never used to do things like this. | Stevie从来没有这样过 |
[15:10] | he used to be such a good boy. | 平时多好的孩子啊 |
[15:12] | He used to hold my yarn while I knitted. | 乖孩子 我织毛衣的时候会帮我卷毛线 |
[15:15] | And I was holding his yarn while he knitted. | 我也帮他 |
[15:17] | He made this sweater. | 这是他织的毛衣 |
[15:19] | Kitty I’m so sorry. This is all my boys’ fault. | Kitty不好意思 都是我那帮臭小子不好 |
[15:23] | They turn everyone they come in contact with into scheming delinquents. | 近墨者黑啊 |
[15:27] | They’re like a virus. | 他们就跟传染病毒一样 |
[15:28] | Look, we do not blame your boys. | 好了 我们不怪他们 |
[15:30] | well, we do but the thing is, Stevie has had a hand in this. | 好吧 是的 但Stevie也脱不了干系 |
[15:33] | I mean, he’s changed. Ever since he hit middle school | 我是说 他变了 自从他进入中学 |
[15:35] | he’s just snippy, and secretive and just shuts himself up in his room.. | 他变得烦躁 疑神疑鬼的 老把自己关起来 |
[15:40] | We should never have let him have that door. | 我们就不该给他装门 |
[15:43] | I guess we’re in for a few rough months. | 看来接下来的几个月不好过啊 |
[15:46] | few months? | 几个月了 |
[15:48] | Well, when he gets older and realizes how much he’s hurting us, then… | 好了 等他长大了会明白他有多伤人的 然后 |
[15:52] | Then he’ll be even better at it. | 然后他会变本加厉的 |
[15:54] | Let’s face it, Teenagers are thoughtless, | 面对现实吧 青春期的孩子都是思维简单 |
[15:56] | inconsiderate, eating machines | 不考虑他人感受 吃的还特多 |
[15:58] | dedicated to putting us through hell | 让我们置身地狱 |
[16:00] | and sending us to an early grave. | 折我们的寿 |
[16:02] | These guys just do not know how much we suffer. | 这些臭小子都不知道我们经历了些什么 |
[16:07] | What’s that buzzing sound? | 哪来的振动声 |
[16:08] | Oh, it’s a massage feature. | 哦 这车还有按摩功能呢 |
[16:11] | I’ll turn it off. | 我关了它 |
[16:18] | You kids didn’t know who you were messing with. | 也不看看你们招惹的是谁 |
[16:21] | You caught a kid… in a wheelchair.Kudos. | 你抓了 个坐轮椅的 孩子 真值得炫耀 |
[16:26] | Shut up, You talk when I say. | 闭嘴 我叫你说再说 |
[16:29] | I’m shaking… in my chair. | 我好怕哟 在颤抖呢 |
[16:46] | Do not go anywhere. | 哪也不许去 |
[16:52] | I think we should run to the fence and get the cops. | 我想我们该出去叫警察 |
[16:54] | No, we should stay right here | 不 我们就待在这里 |
[16:56] | This is good This is smart | 这才好 这才妙 |
[17:02] | We’re out in the open, we’ve got to move | 我们暴露了 快跑吧 |
[17:04] | No, this guy is a psychopath. | 不 这家伙就是个疯子 |
[17:06] | He’s probably got bodies buried all over the country. | 没准在镇上到处埋尸体 |
[17:09] | The fair comes to town, he kills | 从游乐场到镇上 他杀了 |
[17:10] | a bunch of locals then packs up | 一堆本地人处理后 |
[17:12] | and moves on to the next bunch of victims. | 又迫害另外一堆 |
[17:13] | Shut up,we’re going to be fine. | 闭嘴 我们会没事的 |
[17:20] | Look, I just want to | 听着 临终前我想 |
[17:21] | let you know I’ve always tried to be a good brother. | 让你知道 我立志当一个好哥哥 |
[17:23] | If I ever hit you or broke your | 如果曾经我打过你 砸坏你的东西 |
[17:24] | stuff it was because you deserved it and it was fun | 那也是你活该 而且那的确有趣 |
[17:27] | but that doesn’t make it right. | 但是确实是不对的 |
[17:28] | Reese please stop talking like this. We’re going to be fine. | Reese别说这个了 我们会没事的 |
[17:32] | Take him! | 抓住他 |
[17:33] | Hi guys | 嘿 哥们 |
[17:35] | Dewey, that’s not funny | Dewey 这不好玩啊 |
[17:37] | Where’s Stevie? | Stevie在哪 |
[17:38] | The guard grabbed him. | 门卫逮住他了 |
[17:39] | Yeah, he locked him up in his trailer and | 是啊 他被关在小屋里 |
[17:41] | he’s doing who knows what to him. | 也不知道怎么样了 |
[17:43] | Maybe my friends can help. | 也许我的朋友能帮我 |
[17:44] | What friends? | 什么朋友 |
[18:08] | We come in peace | 我们为和平而来 |
[18:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[18:13] | Hey, it’s me | 嘿 是我 |
[18:14] | I talked to Richie. | 我和Richie聊了下 |
[18:15] | He has a couple of ideas if they want to hear them. | 如果你们愿意听 他有些主意 |
[18:16] | Roger that, Francis, over. | 收到 Francis 完毕 |
[18:19] | First of all he said the | 首先他说在Radford的 |
[18:20] | porno shop on Radford is having a parking lot sale. | 情色店有个停车场销售会 |
[18:23] | Oh yeah and the county fair is in town now. | 哦是啊 镇上有游园会 |
[18:26] | all right | 这下好了 |
[18:30] | Of course,the fair | 就是 游园会 |
[18:46] | Your friends think they can hide.huh? | 你的朋友觉得他们很能藏 是吧 |
[18:49] | I’ll teach them a little lesson. | 我得好好给他们上一课 |
[18:51] | They already know how to make six bucks… an hour. | 他们已经知道如何一小时赚六美元了 |
[18:57] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:00] | Nothing go! | 一切安全 上 |
[19:35] | Phil let’s be reasonable about it | Phil 理智一点吧 |
[19:38] | Why don’t you let the little boy go? | 干嘛不让这孩子走 |
[19:41] | Get out of here, Gorak. You can not tell me what to do.. | 滚开 Gorak 你没资格指责我 |
[19:44] | I’m in charge of security. | 我在负责安保 |
[19:47] | I understand that, and you’re doing a terrific job, but… | 我知道 你干的不错 |
[19:53] | I guess what I’m asking for here falls under the category of a favor. | 但是我是想来请求你帮忙的 |
[19:57] | Can you do me a favor, phil? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[20:00] | Why should I do you a favor? You never do me any favors. | 我干嘛要帮你 你都没帮过我 |
[20:05] | Is this about the birthday party? | 是因为生日聚会那次么 |
[20:07] | No | 不是 |
[20:08] | Phil I told you I was trying to keep it small. | Phil 我说过那只是个小聚会 |
[20:13] | If I invited you I have to invite the concession people | 如果我请了你就得请其他人 |
[20:17] | the ticket takers,even the transportation guys. | 售票员 或者搬运工人 |
[20:21] | I could not afford that. It was nothing personal. | 我负担不起 和你个人没关系 |
[20:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:27] | Look, we’re having a poker game this weekend. | 我们这周末有个扑克会 |
[20:30] | why do not you join us? | 和我们一起玩怎么样 |
[20:32] | Can I deal? | 我能去吗 |
[20:35] | Of course you can deal | 当然可以 |
[20:40] | Thanks for looking after our boys, Gorak. | 谢谢你对孩子们的照顾 Gorak |
[20:42] | We hope they weren’t too much of a bother | 他们没给你添麻烦吧 |
[20:44] | Hey, I know how kids can be. | 嘿 我也是这么过来的 |
[20:46] | I’ve got two little monsters of my own | 我还有两个小怪物呢 |
[20:48] | And Hal, don’t forget…poker this weekend. | 对了 Hal 别忘了这周的扑克聚会 |
[20:51] | Absolutely. | 当然不会 |
[20:53] | Too bad the boys didn’t get to see our show. | 很遗憾孩子们没看到我们的表演 |
[20:55] | Next time we’re in town, we’ll get them backstage. | 下次我们去镇上 我让他们上后台瞧瞧 |
[20:58] | Only if you take me up on that home-cooked meal | 除非让我请你们吃顿家常菜吧 |
[21:00] | You got it, lois. | 没问题lois |
[21:03] | These boys have had a rough night, so..take it easy on them? | 这些孩子晚上过得可不容易 别太为难他 |
[21:07] | Right now all I’m worried about is getting them home. | 现在我在意的是怎么让他们回家 |
[21:13] | This sucks. This would have | 真倒霉 要不是 Francis |
[21:14] | turned out perfect if Francis didn’t rat us out | 把我们出卖了今晚就完美了 |
[21:18] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑神马 |
[21:20] | Gorak gave me one of his babies. | Gorak把他的宝贝送我了 |