时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[00:05] | You said I could play | 你说过我可以玩儿的 |
[00:14] | You have to go down there again | 你必须再爬下去一次了 |
[00:15] | No | 不要 |
[00:16] | Come on,you’re the only one that’ll fit | 来吧 只有你可以钻进去 |
[00:18] | No | 不要 |
[00:19] | I always go get it and you never let me play | 每次都是我去捡 你们又不让我玩儿 |
[00:22] | We’ll let you play | 我们会让你玩儿的 |
[00:23] | We promise | 我保证 |
[00:29] | Come on | 拜托 |
[00:30] | Throw here, you promised | 丢过来 你保证过的 |
[00:32] | No way | 不要 |
[00:33] | You promised | 你保证过的 |
[00:34] | The first 50 times he got it it was funny then it was sad. | 前五十次还蛮好玩的 现在就有点凄惨 |
[00:38] | It is not fair, it’s my turn. | 这不公平 轮到我了 |
[00:42] | Now It’t funny again | 现在又好玩儿了 |
[01:20] | Dad Francis has to go back to school tomorrow | 老爸 Francis明天就要回学校了 |
[01:22] | can’t we at least watch what he wants? | 至少看点他想看的吧 |
[01:23] | This is educational | 这很有教育意义 |
[01:25] | It’s a celebration of the human spirit | 这是人道精神的胜利 |
[01:28] | It shows we can always find a way to | 它告诉我们 不论被打败了多少次 |
[01:30] | persevere no matter how many times we are defeated | 都要持之以恒 |
[01:34] | No,don’t put on the rocket skates. | 不 不要穿上滑轮 |
[01:36] | Hal, can I see you in the bedroom | Hal 到卧室来谈谈 |
[01:37] | Yes, just a second I need a … | 等下 我要 |
[01:39] | Hal Hal! | |
[01:45] | Okay, who did what now? | 好吧 谁干了坏事 |
[01:46] | You did, I’m two weeks late | 你 我大姨妈晚了两周了 |
[01:50] | What? | 啥 |
[01:51] | No! | 不 |
[01:52] | Yes | 是啊 |
[01:54] | No, no, you can’t be, you can’t be We’ve been very careful. | 不 你不能 我们都很小心啊 |
[01:58] | How can you let this happen? | 你怎么能让这种事发生 |
[02:00] | How could I let this happen? | 我怎么能让这种事发生 |
[02:02] | You’re kidding right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[02:03] | I’m just saying, you are the woman. | 我只是说 你是女人 |
[02:05] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是啥意思 |
[02:07] | You know that I can’t be trusted with these things | 你知道我在这种事上不靠谱 |
[02:10] | I mean you are the gate keeper | 你才是守门员 |
[02:12] | That’s the stupidest thing you’ve had ever sad | 这是我听你说过最蠢的话了 |
[02:15] | Not even close! | 这和”蠢”不沾边儿吧 |
[02:17] | How long does it take to get me a soda,Dewey? | 拿瓶汽水能要多久啊 Dewey |
[02:19] | Mom and dad are fighting | 老爸老妈在吵架 |
[02:20] | Really? | 真的么 |
[02:22] | Well don’t worry chief, everything will be fine. | 别担心伙计 一切都会好的 |
[02:24] | Trust me | 相信我 |
[02:26] | You know what will take your mind off it ? | 知道啥能帮你忘却烦恼么 |
[02:28] | Making me a sandwich | 帮我做个三明治 |
[02:30] | Sorry, it’s just that this is upsetting | 对不起 这简直太沮丧了 |
[02:33] | Well that’s upsetting for me too | 我也很沮丧啊 |
[02:35] | You can not be pregnant | 你不能怀孕 |
[02:37] | We are not ready for this | 我们还没准备好 |
[02:38] | What have we ever been ready for this Hal? | 我们从没准备好过 Hal |
[02:46] | Okay, go ahead | 好了 继续 |
[02:48] | The bless of the state of matrimony is a sacred place | 婚姻公正处是个神圣的地方 |
[02:53] | Maybe we should get you to the hospital | 也许我们该送你去医院 |
[02:55] | No | 不 |
[02:56] | I will not have our baby born out of wedlock. | 我不会未婚就生下他的 |
[02:58] | I I don’t understand why all of a sudden you are so hanged up on this? | 我不懂诶 你干嘛突然对这个这么执着 |
[03:02] | Up until last week a marriage certificate is just a piece of paper!! | 上个星期你还觉得结婚证明就是张纸 |
[03:07] | I change my mind | 我改主意了 |
[03:10] | and that made me the happiest man in the world. | 那真是让我成为世界上最开心的男人 |
[03:16] | Welcome home, Francis. | 欢迎到家 Francis |
[03:18] | This place is beautiful! | 这地方真美 |
[03:20] | Oh thanks I can’t take any credit for it | 多谢啊 不是我的功劳 |
[03:22] | the decorator did everything. | 室内设计师的功劳 |
[03:24] | That’s it Oh look just keep the change. | 好了 哦 留着零钱吧 |
[03:26] | One second … One second … | 等下 等下 |
[03:29] | I forgot something.I am so rattled | 我忘了一件事 我真是咋咋呼呼的 |
[03:33] | Here have a cigar It’s Cuban | 来 拿根雪茄吧 古巴的哟 |
[03:35] | Thanks | 多谢 |
[03:36] | You’re welcome | 不用 |
[03:45] | Hal we have a baby | Hal 我们有宝宝了 |
[03:47] | Yes, we do. | 是啊 |
[03:53] | A Baby | 宝宝 |
[03:57] | Fragile hopeless little baby | 无力 绝望的小宝宝 |
[04:01] | It’s beautiful, we’re so lucky aren’t we Hal? | 这儿真美 我们真幸运不是 Hal |
[04:04] | Yes, lucky | 是啊 幸运 |
[04:05] | Do you think we’re gonna be good parents? | 你觉得我们会是好父母么 |
[04:07] | You’re kidding, the best | 你开玩笑么 最棒的 |
[04:08] | Do you think that’s gonna change our relationship? | 你觉得那会改变我们之间的关系么 |
[04:10] | Our what ..? | 我们的啥 |
[04:11] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[04:13] | Because we get along so well now | 因为我们现在处的这么好 |
[04:15] | And everybody says a baby really changes things | 大家都说宝宝会改变一切 |
[04:19] | Oh oh I gotta feed him | 哦 我得喂他了 |
[04:21] | Why? | 为啥 |
[04:22] | Frankly I think he’s getting kinda fat | 说实话我觉得他长胖了 |
[04:24] | Hal, the nurse said I should feed him every four hours. | 护士说我每四个小时就要喂他一次 |
[04:26] | Yeah, well, did you get a look at the nurse? | 是啊 但你看那护士多胖啊 |
[04:30] | Hal .. where is the baby? | Hal 宝宝在哪儿 |
[04:33] | I don’t know how to say this exactly but I think the baby is … | 我不知道怎么说 不过小宝宝在 |
[04:37] | … In the closet. | 柜子里 |
[04:39] | Yes! whoa | 是啊 看啊 |
[04:41] | Here it is! | 他在这儿 |
[04:44] | Perfectly safe. | 绝对安全 |
[04:45] | You put the baby in the closet? | 你把宝宝放在柜子里 |
[04:48] | You left the milk on the counter | 你还把牛奶放在橱柜上呢 |
[04:52] | Come here sorry | 来 对不起 |
[04:58] | Never gonna let you out of my sight again | 不会再让你离开我的视线了 |
[05:02] | Hey Mom is it Ok if I have to… | 老妈 我能去 |
[05:04] | Go away | 滚 |
[05:06] | All I’m saying is that | 我就是想说 |
[05:07] | you are the one who wore those jeans with that rip above on the knee | 你才是那个穿着有破洞牛仔裤在我面前晃悠的人啊 |
[05:10] | Hal if I got rid of everything that made you hot and bothered | Hal 如果我抛弃所有让你性致盎然的东西 |
[05:12] | I’d be running around with a handkerchief and a baseball cap. | 我还不如挥舞着手帕 戴着棒球帽去跑步呢 |
[05:16] | Stop it | 停下 |
[05:17] | What do you want from me? | 你想我怎么做啊 |
[05:18] | I’m only a human | 我就是个普通人 |
[05:19] | Oh please, the minute you cross that threshold into the bedroom | 得了吧 你走进这个房间的瞬间 |
[05:23] | you become more beast than men. | 就变得比禽兽还禽兽 |
[05:25] | Fine everything is my fault | 好吧 都是我的错 |
[05:27] | Oh great here come the waterworks | 好极了 眼泪攻势来了 |
[05:32] | Stupid bug | 蠢虫子 |
[05:33] | What’s wrong with Mom and Dad? | 老爸老妈咋啦 |
[05:35] | Oh, just wait .. in an hour they will be lovey and dubby | 等着吧 等下他们就又卿卿我我了 |
[05:38] | It’s disgusting | 真恶心 |
[05:41] | Stupid bug | 蠢虫子 |
[05:46] | Oh you stupid..oh | 你个蠢 哦 |
[05:53] | Oh, God Reese give it a rest | 哦 天哪 消停会儿吧Reese |
[05:55] | Ok Francis is down for his nap | 好了 Francis睡下了 |
[05:58] | I empty the dishwasher and put another load in the laudry | 我搞定了洗碗机 又放了一桶衣服进洗衣机 |
[06:01] | I didn’t have time to scrap | 没时间清理 |
[06:02] | the pudding out of your hair dryer, maybe tomorrow. | 你吹风机里的布丁渣了 明天再说吧 |
[06:05] | Bye | 再见 |
[06:11] | When will you be home? | 你啥时候回家 |
[06:12] | I do not know .. 5 … 6 … 9 | 不知道 5 6 9点吧 |
[06:14] | Did you say 9? | 你说九点 |
[06:16] | Honey I canceled another appointment to come home for lunch | 亲爱的 为了赶回来吃午饭 我又取消了一个会议 |
[06:19] | I have to get caught up | 我必须得跟上进度啊 |
[06:20] | Hal this is ridiculous, You’re working fourteen-hour days | Hal 那简直是荒谬 你每天工作十四个小时 |
[06:24] | This baby is trying to beat me to death from the inside | 这宝宝想从肚子里踢死我 |
[06:26] | And Francis is out of control | Francis又不听话 |
[06:27] | Something has got to change | 我们必须改变现状 |
[06:29] | Ok I’ll talk to my boss. | 好吧 我会和老板说的 |
[06:31] | Yeah, you said that before. | 是啊 你以前就说过 |
[06:32] | Well, yes, and then the Collins account was dued into my lap. | 是啊 但是柯林斯公司的账本又落在了我头上 |
[06:35] | It wasn’t a good time, now is better. | 当时时机不好 现在好多了 |
[06:38] | Okay? love you | 好吗 我爱你 |
[06:49] | Marty I have been the leader in sales | Marty我已经当了 |
[06:51] | for this company for five years running | 五年销售部的头儿了 |
[06:53] | No one has ever done that before | 史无前例啊 |
[06:55] | And all I’m asking is to cut back in my hours | 现在我只想请你把我工作时间减去 |
[06:57] | just a little tiny bits so I can help out at home | 一点点 好帮家里忙 |
[07:00] | You have kids you know how it is | 你也有小孩 你懂的 |
[07:01] | Absolutely, Hal | 必须的Hal |
[07:03] | Don’t worry, we’ll find a way to make this work | 别担心了 我们会找到解决办法的 |
[07:10] | Hi hal! | 你好啊Hal |
[07:11] | Hi Phil | 你好啊 Phil |
[07:21] | Hal and supplies .. | Ha l供给部 |
[07:25] | What? | 啥 |
[07:26] | I trained that guy I gave him half of the names on his rollervet | 我训练了那家伙 他现在的功劳有一半是我的 |
[07:29] | And you know what he said to me this morning? | 你知道他今早对我说啥么 |
[07:32] | We need more toner! | 我们需要更多的碳粉 |
[07:34] | and he didn’t even need toner. | 他根本不需要碳粉 |
[07:36] | Oh God! | 哦天哪 |
[07:38] | Another contraction? | 又一次收缩 |
[07:39] | No, he’s kicking me in between contractions | 不 他在收缩的间隙踢我 |
[07:41] | What the hell is with the kid? | 这孩子是咋回事啊 |
[07:43] | Well are we having fun yet? | 过程很有趣吧 |
[07:46] | Okay, let’s take a look at the oven. | 好吧 看看情况怎么样了 |
[07:49] | God! How long am I? | 天哪 我扩张多少了 |
[07:52] | Cause I swear to god he’s bitting my kidney | 我发誓 他在咬我的肾 |
[07:54] | You are only two centimeter | 你才扩张了2厘米 |
[07:55] | dilated I think you’ve got 4,5 hours at least. | 我觉得至少还有四五个小时呢 |
[07:59] | No! | 不 |
[08:00] | Honey, the doctor said .. NO! | 亲 医生说 不 |
[08:01] | He is coming out now, I have had with this. | 他必须生出来 我受够了 |
[08:04] | You are coming out right now Mr. | 你现在就出来 先生 |
[08:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[08:13] | It’s not time to push | 还没到用力的时间呢 |
[08:14] | You’re just going to prolong your labor | 你只是在推迟你的生产 |
[08:16] | Oh Great, make it a challenge. | 好极了 增加挑战性 |
[08:20] | Lady you’re just going to tire yourself out | 女士 你在消耗精力 |
[08:22] | And when it comes time to really push you’re going to be exhausted | 等你真正要用力的时候 你会精疲力竭的 |
[08:26] | Look all I’m saying is that she can push this as she wants | 听着 她想怎么用力怎么来 |
[08:29] | But it’s just not gonna | 但这不会 |
[08:30] | Oh god, nurse | 天哪 护士 |
[08:34] | Oh honey you’re doing great you’re doing great just remember to breathe | 亲爱的 做得好 记得保持呼吸 |
[08:39] | Do you think we’re really ready for a second baby? | 你觉得我们真的准备好要第二个孩子了么 |
[08:41] | We’ve had twice as many the kids and half the money | 我们有两个小孩 只有一半的钱 |
[08:44] | What’s it gonna do to us? | 我们怎么办 |
[08:47] | we’ll…we’ll find a way | 我们会 找到方法的 |
[08:48] | You know, we love each other. | 我们爱对方 |
[08:50] | We will adjust and we’ll make it work | 我们会适应的 能成的 |
[08:53] | They’re just kids | 他们只是小孩 |
[08:54] | And here it comes … AH! | 来了 哦 |
[08:58] | My god he kicked me in the nose | 天哪 他踢中了我的鼻子 |
[09:02] | We’ll be fine | 一切会好的 |
[09:09] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[09:10] | Well I couldn’t go to the Lucky Aid where you work now,could I? | 我总不能去你工作的地方买吧 |
[09:13] | So you drove clear across town | 所以你穿越了整个镇 |
[09:14] | Yes, you want to go over the route I took so you can criticize that too? | 是啊 你要浏览一遍路线 继续批评我么 |
[09:18] | Who’s in there | 谁在里面 |
[09:19] | I’m busy | 忙着呢 |
[09:21] | Backyard | 后院 |
[09:22] | Are you out of your mind | 你疯了么 |
[09:23] | Let’s go I’ll let you choose the most direct route | 去吧 我让你选路线 |
[09:29] | Are Mom and Dad getting a divorce? | 老爸老妈会离婚么 |
[09:31] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥 |
[09:34] | They are really mad at each other | 他们真的很生气 |
[09:37] | Do not worry about that everything will be fine | 别担心了 一切都会好的 |
[09:39] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:40] | Look, It used to scare me too but | 听着 我以前也很怕 但 |
[09:42] | they just have a way working things out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[09:44] | How? | 怎么会 |
[09:45] | I do not know, they just do. | 我也不知道 但就是这样 |
[09:47] | But how? | 怎么会呢 |
[09:49] | How do I say this so you will understand? | 我要怎么解释你才明白呢 |
[09:51] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[09:59] | Ha ha does Reese want the bear? | Reese想要熊熊么 |
[10:05] | This place’s yard is smaller than the other apartment | 这地方的院子比原来的小多了 |
[10:07] | So you keep reminding | 你还老提这茬儿 |
[10:09] | What choice do we have Lois? | 我们没得选了 |
[10:10] | Yes it is smaller … and cheaper. | 这很小但也很便宜 |
[10:12] | That apartment has no place to raise children | 原来那房子没地方养小孩儿 |
[10:14] | There was nothing there but museums | 那儿除了博物馆 |
[10:17] | nightclubs trendy restaurants | 夜店 好餐厅之外 啥也没有 |
[10:21] | At least we have a yard to putter around | 至少我们有个院子可以玩 |
[10:24] | I can’t want to get my hand to this lawn! | 等不及打理草坪了 |
[10:27] | Ok ok boys enough playing | 够了 别玩了孩子们 |
[10:29] | Time for Reese’s lessons | 是时候上课了 |
[10:31] | What would that be today son? | 今天学什么 儿子 |
[10:33] | Russian literature or should we brush upon the circulatory system | 俄国文学还是盘盘转 |
[10:39] | circulatory system it is! | 盘盘转咯 |
[10:42] | Yeah great. just ignores | 是啊 无视 |
[10:44] | the eight months pregnant woman carrying the boxes | 扛箱子的八个月怀孕妇女吧 |
[10:47] | Art, mona lisa was by da vinci’s | 艺术 蒙娜丽莎是达芬奇画的 |
[10:50] | Science, the radio was built by marc coni’s | 科学 广播是马可尼发明的 |
[10:53] | Math, 9 is the product of 3×3 | 数学 9是3乘3 |
[10:55] | Nature history Darwin says that we all came from monkeys. | 生物史 达尔文说我们是猴子进化来的 |
[10:58] | But not literally, | 呃 不是字面意思 |
[11:03] | Hal will you stop it | Hal 打住吧 |
[11:04] | Lois we’ve got to do this 35 minutes 3 times a day. | 我们得每天做三次 每次35分钟 |
[11:08] | All Reese does is sit there | Reese只是坐在那儿 |
[11:10] | He’s a thinker Lois. | 他是个思考者Lois |
[11:12] | He’s a intensely focus peerless thinker | 他是高度集中 无与伦比的思考者 |
[11:15] | He’s absorbing information | 他在吸收信息 |
[11:17] | Studies show that developing | 研究表明 |
[11:19] | young minds absorb information at phenomenal rate | 发育中的大脑可以快速大量吸收信息 |
[11:22] | Hal he is 2 years old he calls you phone | Hal他才两岁 他叫你”电话” |
[11:25] | I don’t know who you think this is helping but it’s not Reese | 我不知道你觉得这帮了谁 但绝对不是Reese |
[11:31] | God he just hit the trigeminal nerve | 天哪 他敲击了三叉神经 |
[11:34] | We’ve been working on the nervous system all morning | 我们一早上都在学神经系统呢 |
[11:36] | Oh Hal will you all come down to reality long enough to help me unpack | Hal 接受现实 来帮我拆箱子吧 |
[11:41] | Lois did it ever cross your mind | Lois 你就没有想过 |
[11:43] | that it be nice to support what I’m doing here? | 支持一下我的工作吗 |
[11:46] | You know that’s a good question | 你知道么 那是个好问题 |
[11:48] | What are you’re doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[11:49] | Because I tell you what you’re not doing | 让我来告诉你 你什么都没做 |
[11:51] | … And that’s helping. | 什么忙都没帮 |
[11:52] | You know I think that .. | 我觉得我要… |
[11:56] | … I should go for a drive before I’ll say something I’ll regret | 我要在我说出什么让我后悔的话之前去兜个风 |
[12:04] | Phone bye bye | 电话 再见 |
[12:06] | No … Honey | 哦 宝贝 |
[12:09] | sweet heart it’s ok. Mom and Dad are just having a tough time | 亲爱的 没事的 老爸老妈只是过去的几个月 |
[12:15] | for the last few months | 过的不太好 |
[12:17] | But don’t worry … OUCH! | 不过别担心 |
[12:23] | No, not now! | 不是这会儿吧 |
[12:26] | Hal Hal! | |
[12:29] | We’re going out a little drive | 我们要去小小地兜个风 |
[12:30] | and Dad will figure out where are we eventually | 老爸一看就会明白我们去哪儿了 |
[12:33] | And we’ll all be together at the hospital | 最后在医院汇合 |
[12:35] | I do not need to go to hospital | 我不要去医院 |
[12:37] | No Honey it’s for me | 亲爱的 是我要去 |
[12:38] | You’re lying you want to give me a shot | 你骗我 你要带我去打针 |
[12:40] | No, that was the last time and I already apologized Now get in the car! | 不 那是上次 我已经道过歉了 现在到车里去 |
[12:44] | Mom is liar! Mom is liar! | 老妈是骗子 老妈是骗子 |
[12:53] | Francis unlock the door | Francis 解锁 |
[12:55] | Unlock the door right now | 现在就给车门解锁 |
[12:57] | You’re a liar you stay out | 你是个骗子 呆在外面 |
[13:00] | Francis please mommy has to go to the hospital | 求你了Francis 妈咪要去医院 |
[13:02] | Say you’re sorry | 说你抱歉 |
[13:04] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[13:05] | Say you’re pooping | 说你是狗屎 |
[13:07] | I will not say I’m pooping | 我才不要说自己是狗屎 |
[13:09] | Open that door! | 开门 |
[13:13] | I’m having a baby! | 我要生小孩了 |
[13:14] | Congratulations | 恭喜你 |
[13:29] | What’s going on | 发生什么事了 |
[13:29] | Your wife just gave birth on your front lawn | 你老婆在院子里生小孩了 |
[13:32] | Congratulations, I guess. | 恭喜你 我想 |
[13:34] | Oh god! | 天哪 |
[13:36] | look at him | 看看他 |
[13:36] | Lois that is | Lois 那真是 |
[13:43] | Want some of my slurpee? | 想来点冰沙么 |
[13:45] | leave me alone. Hal | 滚远点 Hal |
[13:48] | Need any help? | 需要帮忙么 |
[13:49] | leave me alone. Hal | 滚远点 Hal |
[13:51] | Take this | 拿着 |
[13:53] | Couldn’t spring for the one minute test This one takes five | 就不能拿一分钟的那种吗 这个要五分钟 |
[13:55] | Four more minutes we get to spend together dear | 是啊 必须呆在一起的时间又多了四分钟 |
[13:57] | Don’t take that tone with me | 不要用那种语气和我说话 |
[13:59] | I’m sorry this is the only tone I have | 不好意思 这是我唯一的语气 |
[14:01] | It’s I’m panicking about our future tone | 这是我 担心我们将来的语气 |
[14:04] | How can we afford this have you even thought about that? | 我们怎么能负担的起呢 你想过么 |
[14:06] | Whoa I’ve just been enjoying peeing in the yard | 哇 我忙着享受在草丛里撒尿 |
[14:09] | so much that I haven’t even thought about anything | 没空想别的了 |
[14:10] | Another snappy come back and very helpful | 又一个冷嘲热讽的时刻 太尼玛有用了 |
[14:13] | I’m not being helpful? | 我没帮上忙吗 |
[14:15] | Let me give it to you straight Hal | 让我帮你理理清Hal |
[14:16] | why don’t you take that stick and shove it up your … | 你干吗不把这个棒子 塞到你 |
[14:25] | Reese please just | Reese 求你了 |
[14:27] | sit here for 5 minutes please I’m begging you. | 安静五分钟吧 |
[14:30] | Play with this. | 玩这个 |
[14:34] | Malcolm would you please pick up your stuff | Malcolm 你清理下你的东西吧 |
[14:36] | and what is a four-year-old playing with a microscope for anyway? | 一个四岁的小屁孩要显微镜干吗 |
[14:40] | I see you still haven’t moved the microwave | 我看到你还没挪微波炉 |
[14:42] | As I have pointed out to you several | 我说过好几次了 |
[14:44] | times this is the only socket in the kitchen that works | 这是厨房里唯一能用的插座了 |
[14:47] | Perhaps we could afford the extravaganze of the extension cords | 也许我们能负担的起延长线的高昂费用 |
[14:50] | We have the extension cords but they’re all | 我们有延长线 |
[14:52] | being use right now to power the space heater in the bedroom | 但他们都用在了卧室 帮加热器充电 |
[14:54] | … Because someone gets chills | 因为有人睡觉要打冷颤 |
[14:56] | Perhaps you’d like to share the bed with somebody who doesn’t get chills | 没准你想和睡觉时不打冷颤的人一起睡呢 |
[15:06] | Hi Lois | 你好啊 Lois |
[15:07] | Now what did he do this time? | 他又做了啥 |
[15:08] | He took a joyride in the street cleaner | 他在清道夫上玩极品飞车呢 |
[15:10] | Get in here | 滚进来 |
[15:12] | Francis Francis .. | |
[15:12] | Here’s summons …in juvenile | 这是法院的传单 |
[15:14] | courts date’s on the 12 and well you know the drill | 青少年法庭十二号开庭 你知道流程的 |
[15:17] | Thank you officer | 谢了警官 |
[15:22] | They caught you on a street cleaner? | 他们在清道夫上逮到你的吗 |
[15:24] | What were you thinking? | 你当时在想啥呢 |
[15:25] | That it went faster | 想跑快点 |
[15:27] | Go to your room | 进房去 |
[15:29] | Are you happy now? | 现在你高兴了吧 |
[15:30] | Me? | 又是我 |
[15:31] | How is this my fault? | 这怎么是我的错呢 |
[15:32] | You are always regaling him with tales of your wild youth | 你老是用你那些疯狂不羁的青春故事来取悦他 |
[15:35] | Those were cautionary tales | 那是警示故事 |
[15:37] | Cautionary tales do not end with “It was so cool” | 警示故事不会以”那真是酷毙了”结尾 |
[15:40] | Mom I think I book my chemistry set | 老妈 我貌似定了一套化学实验套装 |
[15:43] | In a second Malcolm | 等下 Malcolm |
[15:44] | Now do me a favor Lois | 帮下我 Lois |
[15:45] | Make me a list of pre-approved childhood memories | 帮我列个获批的童年记忆 |
[15:48] | So I know what I can and what I can’t share with the boys | 我好知道啥能说啥不能说 |
[15:54] | Oh for god sake hold still | 老天呐 保持住 |
[15:56] | Hal that’s not gonna work just drive him to the emergency room | Hal 那不管用 送他去急救室吧 |
[15:59] | We do not need to go to the emergency room | 我们不需要去急救室 |
[16:02] | Hal you’re forcing him further his mouth | 你弄得更进去了 |
[16:04] | he’s gonna choke to death | 他会呛死的 |
[16:06] | For once will you stop telling me how wrong I am | 就这么一次 你能不能不要告诉我 我有多糟糕 |
[16:10] | And will you stop telling me what to do | 还有不要再告诉我该做什么了 |
[16:14] | what the | 啥 |
[16:15] | I tried to make the invisible ink but I think I made chlorine gas | 我想做隐身墨水 结果做成了氯气 |
[16:19] | Come on everybody out out out out!! | 快点 所有人 出去 |
[16:21] | Come on!out | 出去 |
[16:28] | We all here ok good | 我们都在这儿了 |
[16:30] | We’re fine we just | 都很好 就 |
[16:32] | Let the house air out | 让房子自己通风 |
[16:36] | Rain! | 下雨了 |
[16:42] | Oh OK, let’s hear it | 好吧 让我们来听听 |
[16:46] | this has got to be my fault somehow. | 这次为啥又是我的错 |
[16:48] | Go ahead, say it | 来吧 说吧 |
[16:50] | Come on | 拜托 |
[16:52] | I am the cause of all that is bad in the universe | 我是这个宇宙所有错事的源头 |
[16:55] | Everything that I touch turn to crap | 我碰过的东西都变得狗屁不如 |
[17:00] | And now I bring you rain! | 现在我还能求雨了 |
[17:03] | oh you’ll feel better when you get it out in the open | 哦 你说出来会好过很多 |
[17:06] | Lois come on | Lois 说出来吧 |
[17:09] | I’m having the baby | 我要生了 |
[17:18] | Well, that’s good .. | 好极了 |
[17:21] | Because the car keys are inside the house | 因为车钥匙在房里 |
[17:25] | So I can either suffocating by going in there to get them | 我要么进去被呛死 |
[17:28] | Or you can have another baby out here in the lawn | 要么你再在院子里生个小孩 |
[17:31] | Try the aliens maybe they’ll finally bloom | 没准外星人能被召唤来呢 |
[17:48] | We can not do this! | 我们不能这么下去了 |
[17:51] | We’re not having a baby with us like this | 我们不能这样养小孩 |
[17:54] | We have to figure out a way to fix this | 必须想个办法出来 |
[17:58] | Well I guess I can get a night job and… | 我能找个夜班 |
[17:59] | No! We have to think on a way to fix us | 不 我是说想个办法解决我们之间的问题 |
[18:03] | And I don’t mean just now | 我不是说现在 |
[18:05] | because always we’re always gonna have hard times. | 因为我们总会有困难时期 |
[18:08] | We have to figure out a way to get through this | 必须想个度过困难时期的办法 |
[18:09] | without us killing each other | 好让我们不会杀了对方 |
[18:11] | Well I’m open to suggestions … | 我很乐意讨论 |
[18:17] | OK here’s what we’re gonna do | 好吧 这么办吧 |
[18:20] | You’re gonna tell me three no five no seven | 你来说三件 五件 哦不 七件 |
[18:23] | I want to know 7 things that you love about me | 我要你说七件你最爱我的事 |
[18:28] | 7 reasons why all this is worthwhile | 七个值得这么做的理由 |
[18:31] | 7 reasons why we are still here | 七个我们仍在继续的理由 |
[18:36] | 7? 7! | 七个 七个 |
[18:38] | And I have to believe every one of them you have to say it right now | 并且你说出的每一个都必须让我相信 |
[18:41] | 7? | 七个 |
[18:42] | Please Hal, just do it | 拜托 Hal 就这么做吧 |
[18:43] | OK ok | 好 好 |
[18:48] | I love how your neck smells in morning | 我喜欢你脖子早上闻起来的味道 |
[18:52] | Okay, that’s one | 好 那算一件 |
[18:57] | And I love how every one of your toes | 我喜欢你每个脚趾头 |
[19:00] | looks like they came from another person’s foot | 它们都好像是从别人的脚上嫁接过来的 |
[19:02] | What? | 啥 |
[19:04] | I love how you are honest and fearless | 我喜欢你的诚实无畏 |
[19:08] | and how when I’m sick you treat me like a baby. | 还有你像照顾宝宝一样照顾生病的我 |
[19:12] | Ok that last one counts for two you got three more to go | 哦 最后一个算两个 你还剩三个 |
[19:21] | I can tell you that I just adore this … | 我能告诉你 我多么喜欢你 |
[19:24] | I love the way your forehead gets all crinkly when you’re worried | 喜欢你焦虑的时候额头皱起来 |
[19:28] | I love the way you cut the crust off your toast | 喜欢你把吐司边都切下来 |
[19:31] | even though you end up eating both anyway | 尽管你最后都会吃掉 |
[19:34] | I love your loyalty | 我喜欢你的忠诚 |
[19:36] | And your kindness | 善良 |
[19:37] | And that you’re still suck in your gut whenever I walk into the room | 还有在我走进房间的时候 你仍然怕得要死 |
[19:42] | And I love how you didn’t dump me when you found out that I was in love with you | 我喜欢你知道我爱你时 没有甩了我 |
[19:46] | I love that you still married me even after you have met my parents | 我喜欢你见过我的父母之后 仍然愿意娶我 |
[19:53] | And I love that nothing in my life | 我喜欢在遇到你之前 |
[19:55] | not cribbage with my Dad | 没有一件事 即使是和我老爸打牌 |
[19:59] | Or a new Van Hellen album | 即使是一张新的范海伦CD |
[20:01] | Or not even an old Van Hellen album, for that matter | 即使是旧的范海伦CD |
[20:04] | or any of their solo album | 或者他们的单曲 |
[20:05] | Hal Hal! | |
[20:06] | I love that nothing in my life | 我喜欢 我生命中没有一件事 |
[20:09] | is complete until I’ve shared it with you | 是完整的 直到能与你分享它 |
[20:27] | And I love that you send the boys to the room | 我喜欢你把孩子们撵屋里去 |
[20:31] | just so we can have some alone time | 只是为了我们的独处时间 |
[20:33] | I just love you | 我就是喜欢你 |
[20:41] | It’s my sandwich | 那是我的三明治 |
[20:56] | You know I won’t give up a single one of them. | 我不会放弃他们中的任何一个人 |
[20:59] | They’re our boys. | 因为他们是我的孩子 |
[21:00] | No one else can say that | 别人没资格那么说 |
[21:02] | Our boys. | 我们的好小伙 |
[21:06] | – Negative – All that worry for nothing. | – 未孕 – 虚惊一场 |
[21:10] | A girl would have been nice, though. | 虽然真生个女娃也不错 |
[21:12] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑呢 |
[21:13] | We’ve got you outnumbered five to one now and we’re still losing. | 我们现在五对一都处在劣势 |
[21:29] | Boys! Go to your room! | 孩儿们都进屋去 |