时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – You would not! – I would, too! | – 你做不到 – 我当然能 |
[00:01] | No clothes at all | 一件衣服都不能穿 |
[00:03] | go all the way across the street and ring Mrs. Conlan’s door bell. | 穿过街道去按Mrs. Conlan家门铃 |
[00:06] | Yeah, I would totally do it | 没问题 我能做到 |
[00:07] | – but you don’t have ten bucks. – Dewey. | – 但是你得给我10块钱 – Dewey |
[00:11] | Ah-ah! | 等 一 下 |
[00:12] | No underwear, no clothes at all. | 不能穿衣服 内衣也不行 |
[00:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:18] | – What are you doing? – You said no clothes. | – 你在干嘛 – 你说了 不能穿衣服嘛 |
[00:21] | I’ll be right back, losers. | 我去去就回 衰人们 |
[00:29] | Never thought he’d do it. | 真没想到他能搞定 |
[00:30] | I guess he outsmarted us. | 也许他比我们俩都聪明 |
[00:32] | – You opened her gate, right? – Of course. | 你打开她家门了吗 – 打开了 |
[00:37] | good dog, good dog, go away, | 好狗狗 乖狗狗 滚开 |
[00:40] | somebody helps. ah! no! no! ah! | 救命啊 啊 不 不 啊 |
[01:17] | So the universe, can be | 宇宙 可能是 |
[01:20] | finite, and unmounted. | 有限 却无界的 |
[01:24] | But if. | 但是如果 |
[01:26] | Are you, listening? | 你在 听吗 |
[01:29] | Oh, my God! Sara Coleman is so beautiful! | 噢 天啊 Sara Coleman太美了 |
[01:34] | The way she runs her hand through her hair. | 她用手拨头发的样子 |
[01:36] | And that smile. | 还有她的一颦一笑 |
[01:38] | You look at her and you can’t even see anyone else. | 看着她 就好像周围的一切都不存在了 |
[01:44] | Every day, | 每天 |
[01:46] | you do this. | 你都在说这个 |
[01:48] | Ask her, out. | 约她 出去 |
[01:51] | Come on, Stevie! Sara would never go out with me! | 得了吧 Stevie Sara才不会跟我约会呢 |
[01:54] | She’s smart, she’s cool, she’s good-looking. | 她聪明 漂亮 而且很酷 |
[01:57] | If we went out together, it would make me happy. | 如果她和我约会 我就会很开心 |
[01:58] | So therefore it will never happen. | 所以这不可能发生 |
[02:00] | I am destined to be the most miserable person on Earth. | 因为我天生注定是个可怜的人 |
[02:04] | Boo | 哭 |
[02:07] | Hoo | 吧 |
[02:08] | Shut up! | 闭嘴吧 |
[02:11] | Look, it’s complicated, OK? | 这很复杂 你懂吗 |
[02:13] | You don’t just walk up to a girl and say, “Hey, I like you!” | 你不能只是走到她身边 然后说 “嘿 我喜欢你” |
[02:16] | You’d look like an idiot. | 这会让你看起来很傻 |
[02:18] | You have to know the right way to say things and… | 你得找到一个正确的方式去说话和 |
[02:20] | Sara wants to know if you like her. | Sara想知道你是不是喜欢她 |
[02:21] | – What? – He likes her! Oh, she likes him, too. | – 啥 – 他喜欢她 – 噢 她也喜欢他 |
[02:29] | Remember yesterday | 还记得昨天不 |
[02:30] | when we were sitting around and we got a drink of water? | 我们无所事事的坐着 然后喝了杯水 |
[02:32] | Then we sat around again. | 然后继续坐着 |
[02:34] | – We should totally do that again. – Ok. | – 我们真应该从头再来一遍 – 好啊 |
[02:37] | Look at me, it’s official, i have a girlfriend! | 瞧瞧我 这是真的 我有女朋友了 |
[02:40] | I’m officially someone’s boyfriend, watch this. | 我是她正式的男朋友 看好了 |
[02:47] | I can do that any time I want! | 我想什么时候亲 就什么时候亲 |
[02:53] | I hate this part. | 我讨厌这个时刻 |
[02:55] | This is where we have to split up so my family won’t see us. | 我们到这就得分开走 要不然我家人会看到 |
[02:57] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[03:02] | – You’re a really good kisser. – Thanks, bye. | – 你可真是个接吻高手 – 谢谢 拜拜 |
[03:09] | Thanks, what does that mean? | 谢谢 这是什么意思 |
[03:12] | What’s wrong with the way i kiss? | 我接吻的方式有什么不对吗 |
[03:14] | Are my lips too wet? Maybe they’re too dry. | 我的嘴唇太湿了 还是太干了 |
[03:17] | I don’t see why she couldn’t just return the compliment! | 她怎么就不能同样夸我呢 |
[03:20] | My God! I’m the worst boyfriend ever! | 天啊 我这个男友当的可真糟糕 |
[03:22] | Ok, just calm down, i’m a good boyfriend. | 好了 冷静 我是模范男友 |
[03:25] | She wouldn’t be my girlfriend if i wasn’t. | 如果我不是 她也不可能当我女朋友 |
[03:29] | I have a girlfriend! | 我有女朋友啦 |
[03:31] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[03:32] | All i did was take a doughnut out of a dumpster. | 我只是把甜甜圈从垃圾箱里拿了出来 |
[03:34] | How is that stealing? | 这怎么能算偷呢 |
[03:36] | I had to fight a cat to get it! | 为了它我还跟野猫打了一架 |
[03:37] | The restaurant owner wants to press charges. | 饭馆老板要起诉你 |
[03:40] | There’s nothing i can do. | 我也帮不了什么忙 |
[03:41] | Look, i know the guy, he’s a bit of a hothead, | 听着 我认识那家伙 他脾气不好 |
[03:43] | but i promise you he’ll lose interest in four or five days. | 但我跟你保证 四五天以后 他的气就消了 |
[03:48] | Four or five days? | 四五天 |
[03:49] | I have to start a logging job up in Mamu and i’m late as it is! | 我在Mamu有个伐木的活儿要干 这样我会迟到的 |
[03:52] | It won’t be so bad, three square meals a day, courtesy of my wife. | 不会太糟的 每天三块儿肉 算是我老婆招待你的 |
[03:57] | You look like you could use some home-cooking. | 这样你就可以吃到一些家常菜了 |
[03:59] | What would you like for dinner, | 你晚饭想吃什么 |
[04:00] | chicken or a nice porterhouse steak? | 鸡肉还是上等腰肉牛排 |
[04:04] | Porterhouse, i guess. Oh, you’re gonna love her cooking! | – 上等腰肉牛排吧 – 噢 你会喜欢她做的饭的 |
[04:06] | Well, thank you! | 谢谢你啦 |
[04:17] | At first i had no idea what was going on. | 一开始 我搞不清状况 |
[04:20] | And then i realized i was looking at a 425 requisition form. | 然后我意识到 我在看425号请购单 |
[04:24] | Shelby had filled it out thinking it was a 428. | Shelby以为那是428号 所以就填了 |
[04:29] | Oh, this isn’t interesting, is it? | 这不好笑吧 对吧 |
[04:31] | No, wait, it is! You just need to know what a 425 form is! | 当然好笑了 只要你们了解425号请购单是什么 |
[04:35] | – You see there’s a subtle difference | 你看 它们两者之间有一些细微的差异 |
[04:36] | Dewey, how was your day? | Dewey 你今天过的怎么样 |
[04:37] | I’ve got a new friend, his name’s Ronnie. | 我交了个新朋友 他叫Ronnie |
[04:40] | He just moved here, he’s got a Nintendo, | 他刚搬过来 他有任天堂 |
[04:43] | a Playstation, and a nanny, he’s really rich. | PS游戏机 还有个保姆 他超级有钱 |
[04:46] | Well, nice to meet you, Ronnie. | 很高兴见到你 Ronnie |
[04:49] | No, he’s real! I can make real friends, too! | 才不是呢 他是真人 我也能交到真的朋友 |
[04:53] | Oh, of course you can, honey. | 噢 当然了 宝贝 |
[04:55] | Just don’t be too frustrated | 但是如果你比其他人 |
[04:56] | if it takes you a little bit longer than the other boys. | 晚交到朋友 也不要灰心哦 |
[04:58] | Ronnie is real! | Ronnie 是 真人 |
[05:03] | Reese! What are you doing?! | Reese 你干嘛呢 |
[05:06] | – Malcolm’s got a girlfriend! – What? | – Malcolm有女朋友了 – 啥 |
[05:08] | – Son, is this true? – Reese | – 儿子 这是真的吗 – Reese |
[05:09] | Damn! I was saving that for report card day! | 妈的 我本来打算发成绩的时候再用这招 |
[05:12] | She’s not, we’re just friends. | 她不是 我们只是朋友 |
[05:14] | Malcolm, look at me! | Malcolm 看着我的眼睛 |
[05:17] | Oh, my god, it’s true! Malcolm, no! | 噢 老天爷啊 这是真的 Malcolm 不行 |
[05:19] | You do not do this yet! | 你现在还不能交女朋友 |
[05:21] | I saw them behind the 7-11 French kissing, | 我看见他们在711便利店后面舌吻 |
[05:23] | that’s with tongue, mom. | 舌头的舌 老妈 |
[05:24] | Don’t you want to go to a college? Don’t you care about your future? | 你不想上大学了吗 你不想出人头地了吗 |
[05:28] | Malcolm, you are not mature enough | Malcolm 你还太小 |
[05:30] | to prioritize between homework and some prepubescent tramp! | 还不能周旋于家庭作业和青春期的小贱货之间 |
[05:33] | Your mother’s right, son. | 你老妈说的对 儿子 |
[05:35] | I waited until i was eleven before i kissed my, | 我可是到了11岁才亲了我的 |
[05:38] | Wait how old are you? | 等等 你多大了 |
[05:39] | Never mind, what I’m saying is, | 算了 当我没提 我想说的是 |
[05:43] | it was a different time back then, there was a war on. | 现在和过去不同了 当时还在打仗呢 |
[05:47] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[05:48] | Maybe that’s Malcolm’s girlfriend | 说不定是Malcolm的女朋友 |
[05:49] | Who’s come over for a little French kissing. | 过来跟他舌吻 |
[05:51] | Who is this girl? | 这个女孩儿是谁 |
[05:52] | Mom, don’t make such a big deal out of this! | 老妈 别小题大做行吗 |
[05:54] | I didn’t tell anyone because i knew | 我不想说就是因为我知道 |
[05:56] | this is exactly how you people would react. | 你们会这么大反应 |
[05:58] | This is none of your business! | 这不关你们的事 |
[05:59] | It’s nobody’s business! It’s not a big deal, Okay? | 都别管了 这又不是什么大事 成吗 |
[06:07] | Well, it’s not. | 没错 这不是什么大事 |
[06:08] | And i would appreciate it if we could just drop it. | 我谢谢你们 咱别再提了 |
[06:15] | This is Ronnie Demarco. | 他 正是Ronnie Demarco |
[06:18] | As you can see, he’s real. | 你们应该看的出来 他是真人 |
[06:21] | Ow! | 疼 |
[06:22] | Hm! Interesting! | 嗯 真有趣啊 |
[06:26] | We’ll be in my room. | 我们回房间了 |
[06:31] | I can’t believe how much stuff you have. | 我真不敢相信你有这么多玩具 |
[06:33] | You wanna play cowboys? | 想不想来玩牛仔 |
[06:35] | Nah, I hate cowboys. You can have ’em. | 才不 我讨厌牛仔 送你了 |
[06:38] | Really? Thanks! No take-backs. | 真的吗 谢啦 不许反悔哦 |
[06:42] | Hey! Ronnie, would you please empty the dishwasher for Mommy? | 嘿 Ronnie 你能帮妈妈把洗碗机清空吗 |
[06:47] | – Ok. – Ok. | – 好吧 – 真乖 |
[06:50] | So, Dewey, come here, come here. | Dewey 过来 过来 |
[06:52] | Ronnie’s birthday’s coming up and i want to throw him a surprise party. | Ronnie的生日快到了 我想办个惊喜派对 |
[06:56] | But he doesn’t know that many people here | 但是因为我们刚搬过来 |
[06:57] | because of the move and all. | 他不认识什么人 |
[06:58] | And i thought maybe since you’re his first friend | 我想 既然你是他在这附近 |
[07:00] | here in the neighborhood, | 交的第一个朋友 |
[07:01] | – you could help me. – Okay. | – 也许你能帮帮我 – 没问题 |
[07:03] | Okay, now, i want to invite your entire class. | 太好了 是这样的 我想邀请你们全班同学 |
[07:06] | – All 30 kids? – Well yeah. | – 全部30个人吗 – 是啊 |
[07:08] | Isn’t that what you do for your birthday parties? | 你自己的生日派对难道不是这样办的吗 |
[07:14] | Oh? What are we celebrating? | 噢 庆祝什么呢 |
[07:17] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[07:20] | Damn it! You get back in here now! I wish i was dead. | – 他妈的 你给我进来 – 我 真 想 死 |
[07:25] | Sorta. | 差不多吧 |
[07:26] | I was thinking Ronnie would like a Star Wars theme for his party. | 我想办一个以<星球大战>为主题的派对 |
[07:30] | – No, do cowboys! – What? | – 不 牛仔 – 什么 |
[07:32] | Cowboys, he likes cowboys better than Star Wars. | 牛仔 他更喜欢牛仔 |
[07:35] | Ok, that’ll be fun, thank you, Dewey. | 好的 肯定会很好玩 谢谢你 Dewey |
[07:46] | – Oh, Brock! – What is it? You’re trembling, what’s wrong? | – 噢 Brock – 怎么了 你在发抖 出什么事了 |
[07:51] | Chad’s getting suspicious. | Chad起疑心了 |
[07:53] | You know he’s been asking questions at the orphanage. | 你知道 他在孤儿院时老是问问题 |
[07:56] | We need to get out of here! | 我们得离开这 |
[07:58] | And say good bye to all that money? I don’t think so. | 和大把的钱说再见吗 我才不呢 |
[08:00] | We just need to bide our time. | 我们只需要等待一个合适的时机 |
[08:01] | How can I trust you, Brock, | 你让我怎么相信你 Brock |
[08:03] | When you haven’t even told Cassandra about us yet? | 你还没告诉Cassandra我们俩的事儿 |
[08:05] | Have a heart, Vanessa! The woman’s still in a coma! | 长点心吧 Vanessa 她还在昏迷中呢 |
[08:08] | Coma? | 昏迷 |
[08:10] | Hey, honey! | 嘿 宝贝 |
[08:14] | I just got back from the Mayor’s office. | 我刚从市长办公室回来 |
[08:16] | He thinks he’s gonna kill our little real estate deal. | 他想要破坏我们的房地产交易 |
[08:18] | We can’t let him do that. | 我们不能让他得逞 |
[08:19] | What about those pictures of him and the Hastings girl? | 我们手里那些他和那个黑斯廷斯女孩的照片呢 |
[08:21] | They’re on their way to the newspapers right now. | 就快见报了 |
[08:24] | We’re going to destroy the old bastard. | 我们要毁了那个老混蛋 |
[08:26] | Perfect! | 太好了 |
[08:26] | Now all we have to worry about is old man Landers. | 现在我们只需要担心那个叫Landers的老男人 |
[08:31] | Maybe we should send Largo to pay him a little visit. | 也许我们应该让Largo去给他点颜色看看 |
[08:37] | What i miss? | 我错过什么好戏了 |
[08:39] | Mr.Herkabe just called. | Mr.Herkabe刚打电话告诉我 |
[08:40] | He said you got Cs on your last two tests, | 你之前两次考试只得了C |
[08:42] | and you didn’t even turn in your history paper. | 而且你还没交历史课论文 |
[08:44] | I warned you about this, Malcolm! | 我警告过你 Malcolm |
[08:46] | Mom, this has nothing to do with Sara! | 老妈 这跟Sara没关系 |
[08:48] | I just forgot, i’m doing it now, Ok? | 我只是忘写了 我正在做呢 行了吧 |
[08:57] | So, what kind of socks are you wearing? | 你穿着哪双袜子呢 |
[09:00] | Yeah, i like those. Which shoes are you wearing? | 是啊 我喜欢 那你穿着哪双鞋呢 |
[09:03] | Not the sneakers? How about your boots? | 不是运动鞋吗 难道是靴子 |
[09:06] | Your sandals! God, I like totally love all your shoes! | 原来是凉鞋 天啊 你的每一双鞋我都好喜欢 |
[09:11] | Yeah, i guess i have homework to do, too. | 是啊 我也要写作业了 |
[09:14] | You hang up first. | 你先挂嘛 |
[09:16] | No, you hang, hello? | 不嘛 你先挂 喂 |
[09:20] | This is all your fault, Hal. | 全是你的错 Hal |
[09:22] | You’re the one who bought him that acne medicine. | 治粉刺的药是你给他买的 |
[09:24] | I thought we were safe. I mean, he’s still goofy-looking. | 我以为我们家的孩子很安全 他的样子还是傻傻的 |
[09:27] | His head is like five times too big for his body. | 小小的身体托着颗大大的脑袋 |
[09:30] | We shouldn’t have to worry about this with Malcolm. | 我们不应该担心Malcolm |
[09:32] | He’s gifted, he’s in genius classes. | 他很有才华 而且还在天才班里 |
[09:34] | Girls aren’t supposed to be interested in him | 在他28岁成了亿万富翁之前 |
[09:35] | until he’s 28 and a billionaire. | 女孩儿们不应该对他感兴趣 |
[09:37] | Well, certain things are beyond the boy’s control, Lois. | 有些事情是控制不了的 Lois |
[09:40] | It’s his genetics, but girls, they just swoon. | 这是他的天性 女孩儿嘛 她们只是心动了 |
[09:45] | Sorry, what am i telling you for? | 抱歉 我跟你说这干嘛 |
[09:46] | You’re battle with it every day. | 你天天都被我迷的神魂颠倒 |
[09:49] | – There’s nothing we can do. – Oh, yes, there is! | – 我们做不了什么 – 噢 我们可以 |
[09:51] | I can ground him.And i can ground him again. | 我能关他禁闭 关完一次继续关 |
[09:53] | And i can keep on grounding him until he graduates from Harvard. | 关到他考上哈佛为止 |
[09:55] | Lois, if we push too hard, he’s just gonna pull away, | Lois 如果我们逼他 他就会远远的逃开 |
[09:58] | And then we’ll have another Francis on our hands. | 然后我们家就多了一个Francis |
[10:00] | Are you blaming Francis on me? | 你把Francis的事怪在我头上 |
[10:01] | – What, no! – That’s what you said! | – 什么 当然不了 – 你就是这么说的 |
[10:03] | No, i, i meant that, Lois, please | 不 我 我的意思是 Lois 求你了 |
[10:06] | let’s not have this veer off into us somehow not having sex tonight. | 今晚别让这件事影响到我们做爱的雅兴 |
[10:12] | Oh, God! | 噢 天啊 |
[10:14] | Why do they do this to us? | 他们为什么要这么对我们 |
[10:17] | Why can’t they learn from their mistakes? | 他们为什么不能知错就改呢 |
[10:20] | Do you think they’re just being stupid on purpose. | 你觉的他们是故意装傻吗 |
[10:22] | It seems like the only logical conclusion. | 看起来这是唯一合理的解释 |
[10:25] | When they’re grown and they have familes of their own, | 他们长大成人成家立业以后 |
[10:26] | we don’t have to let them visit, do we? | 我们可以不让他们过来看我们 对吧 |
[10:28] | Absolutely not, sweetie. | 当然可以了 甜心 |
[10:30] | It’s just gonna be you and me, | 到时候只有你和我 |
[10:32] | old and shrivelled alone in a big, empty house. | 我们老了 皱巴巴的 住在一个又大又空的房子里 |
[10:37] | The only sound, the gentle sucking of the respirator. | 唯一的声音是 用呼吸机轻柔的喘息声 |
[10:41] | And all our money will be sitting in the bank, helping no one. | 我们所有的钱都存在银行里 谁也不给 |
[10:45] | Mmmmm! | 嗯 嗯 |
[10:50] | – You guys seen Sara? – No. | – 你们看见Sara了吗 – 没有 |
[10:52] | That’s weird, she’s two minutes late. | 太奇怪了 她迟到了2分钟 |
[10:54] | Were you supposed to meet her here? | 你跟她约好在这见面了吗 |
[10:56] | No, not exactly, but it was implied. | 不 其实不是 但是是有暗示的 |
[11:00] | Implied? | 暗示 |
[11:01] | It’s our thing, it’s what we do. | 这是约定 我们一直都这么干 |
[11:02] | We meet at the water fountain at eight. | 我们8点在喷泉碰面 |
[11:04] | We’re always within 30 seconds of each other in the lunch line. | 然后花30秒钟一起排队吃午饭 |
[11:06] | And when i get home every night, | 我每天晚上回到家 |
[11:08] | I wait four minutes before i call her. | 都会等4分钟再给她打电话 |
[11:09] | That’s how it’s always been. | 一直都是这样 |
[11:11] | That’s our thing. | 我们说好的 |
[11:12] | Wow! I didn’t know having a girlfriend was so creepy! | 哇 原来有女朋友这么诡异 |
[11:16] | It’s not creepy! This is totally normal! This is dating! | 才不诡异呢 这很正常 这就是约会 |
[11:20] | You spend time with each other, get to know each other’s habits. | 你们互相陪伴 了解对方的喜好 |
[11:23] | When you’re in a relationship, you’ll understand. | 等你有了女朋友 你就会明白了 |
[11:25] | But until then, back off. | 但是在这之前 离我远点 |
[11:27] | I’ll just hang out outside the bathrooms. | 我要去厕所那块儿晃晃 |
[11:30] | Hi, Mrs Demarco, sorry to bother you, | 你好 Demarco夫人 抱歉打扰你了 |
[11:33] | but the nanny put too much banana in my smoothie. | 不过你家保姆在我的冰沙里放了太多香蕉 |
[11:35] | Oh, well, we’ll fix that, honey. | 噢 没关系 我们再做一杯 宝贝 |
[11:38] | I just booked the cowboy! | 我刚刚预定了牛仔 |
[11:40] | He’s gonna be passing out cowboy hats and making balloon animals. | 他会发给你们牛仔帽 还会做动物形状的气球 |
[11:43] | Does he do trick-shooting? | 他会特技射击吗 |
[11:45] | Well, if he doesn’t, i’m sure we can find someone who does. | 如果他不会 我会找个会的人来 |
[11:48] | I bet Ronnie would like a moonbounce, too. | 我打赌Ronnie也喜欢月球弹跳 |
[11:58] | This relationship is finally starting to make sense. | 这段恋情总算让人摸得着头脑了 |
[12:00] | For a while, all we did was fight, then make out, | 有段时间 我们总是吵架 然后亲嘴儿 |
[12:03] | then fight, then make out. | 再吵架 再亲嘴儿 |
[12:05] | But that’s all behind us. | 但是这些都不重要 |
[12:06] | We were screaming at each other five minutes ago. | 我们5分钟前还在大吵大闹 |
[12:09] | But now it just feels so right. | 而现在 感情却特别好 |
[12:12] | Wait, what are you doing? Where are you going? | 等等 你在干嘛 你要去哪 |
[12:14] | Home, we’ve been kissing for two hours, my face is sore. | 回家 我们已经亲了2个小时了 我的脸都疼了 |
[12:19] | Yeah, she’s right, we can’t make out all day. | 也是 她说的对 我们不能整天亲嘴儿 |
[12:22] | We’ve both got our own things to do. | 我们都有各自的事要忙 |
[12:23] | She’s so smart when it comes to these things. | 她在这种事情上可真明智 |
[12:26] | – If you’re seeing someone else just tell me! – What?! | – 如果你在偷吃 直接告诉我 – 什么 |
[12:28] | I, I’m sorry, i don’t know where that came from. | 对 对不起 我也不知道怎么会说出这种话 |
[12:32] | Look, I,I’ve gotta go home. | 我 我得回家了 |
[12:36] | I’ll call you tonight. | 晚上再给你打电话 |
[12:41] | That was pathetic! | 真可怜 |
[12:42] | – You were watching us? – Believe me, it’s the last time! | – 你一直盯着我们 – 相信我 这是最后一次 |
[12:46] | You know, just because you have a girl | 你得明白 你有了女朋友 |
[12:48] | doesn’t mean you should act like one. | 并不意味着你自己也成了小女孩儿 |
[12:50] | I don’t know what’s wrong with her! | 我不知道她怎么了 |
[12:52] | She’s driving me crazy! I freak out like 20 times a day! | 她简直要把我逼疯了 我每天都要崩溃大概20次 |
[12:56] | Dude, you think about everything too much. You just got to calm down. | 老兄 你想的太多了 你需要冷静 |
[12:59] | – Turn off your brain. – It’s not that easy. | – 放空你的脑袋 – 你说的倒轻巧 |
[13:01] | Sure it is, i do it all the time, watch. | 当然了 我老干这事儿 看 |
[13:05] | You can’t just turn off your, Reese! | 你不能就这样放空你的 Reese |
[13:10] | – Reese! – Whoa! How long was i out? | – Reese – 哇 我放空了多久 |
[13:15] | And as I pulled her from the wreckage, | 我把她从残骸中拉出来 |
[13:18] | she was so, | 她已经 |
[13:20] | Disfigured that i didn’t even know it was my own sister. | 已经毁容了 我甚至都认不出她是我的亲姐姐 |
[13:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:27] | Dimitri is the finest reconstructive surgeon in the state. | Dimitri是这个州最棒的整形外科医生 |
[13:32] | Who’s Dimitri? | 谁是Dimitri |
[13:33] | They had a municipal hospital. | 市立医院是他家的开的 |
[13:35] | He and Vanessa had an affair last year, then he | 他去年和Vanessa有过一腿 然后他 |
[13:37] | Shut up in there! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[13:42] | Oh, man, who’s got their assignment on Cambodia? | 噢 天啊 你们谁写完了关于柬埔寨的作业 |
[13:44] | I need to borrow it. | 借我抄抄 |
[13:46] | – Where were you, last night? – What? | – 你昨晚 去哪了 – 什么 |
[13:49] | The |
科幻频道在连放 |
[13:53] | I made you a tunic and a hologram badge. | 我给你做了一件束腰外衣和一个全息图徽章 |
[13:57] | – Dabney, I, I’m.- Forget it! I gave it to my mom’s boyfriend! | – Dabney 我 我 – 算了 我送给我妈的男朋友了 |
[14:00] | – Thanks for nothing! – Guys, look, I’m sorry. | – 省省吧你 – 伙计们 对不起 |
[14:04] | I’ve just been, Sara and I were on the phone, | 我只是 Sara和我本来在打电话 |
[14:09] | Never mind, I’m just sorry. | 算了 对不起 |
[14:14] | I promise this won’t happen again. | 我保证再也不这样了 |
[14:17] | I think I turned a corner on this thing. | 我彻底想通了 |
[14:19] | Sara and I were talking and it just came to me. | Sara和我说着说着话 突然灵光一闪 |
[14:24] | I think we worked things out. | 我想我们的问题已经解决了 |
[14:26] | Can you guys excuse me for a second, i’ll be right back. | 你们能等我一会儿吗 我马上就回来 |
[14:31] | He does seem, sorry. | 他看起来 很惭愧 |
[14:34] | I say we cancel our vote of censure. | 要我说我们再相信他一次吧 |
[14:37] | I second that. | 我也同意 |
[14:38] | After all he was there for us after the arboretum burnt down. | 毕竟植物园烧成灰以后 他一直陪着我们 |
[14:42] | And how can you look in those eyes | 你怎么可能看着那双水汪汪的眼睛 |
[14:44] | and say no to anything he asks? | 然后对他说不呢 |
[14:49] | I think, he’s learned, his lesson. | 我想 他学到了 教训 |
[14:55] | Ok, only two invitations left. | 好的 只剩两个名额了 |
[14:58] | Ronnie’s gonna have a moonbounce and a make-your-own-sundae car. | Ronnie的派对上会有月球跳跃和圣代自助车 |
[15:01] | – I’ll go. – Maybe you will. | 我去 – 也许你能去 |
[15:03] | What kind of present would you bring? | 你准备带什么礼物 |
[15:05] | – Skateboard? – Excellent choice! | – 滑板 – 有眼光 |
[15:08] | Ronnie already has a brand new skateboard. | Ronnie已经有了最新的滑板 |
[15:10] | Why don’t you let ME worry about Ronnie? | 为什么不让 我 来操心Ronnie的事儿 |
[15:15] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[15:18] | Look at yourself! | 瞧瞧你自己 |
[15:19] | They put you on probation, probation! | 他们让你留校察看 留校察看啊 |
[15:22] | If you do just one more thing wrong | 如果你再做错一件事 |
[15:25] | they’re gonna kick you out of school! | 他们就会把你赶出学校 |
[15:27] | Do you have any idea how serious this is? | 你知不知道问题有多严重 |
[15:29] | Is this who you wanna be? | 这就是你想要的人生吗 |
[15:30] | You wanna be some little lap dog | 你想成为一条小哈巴狗 |
[15:32] | who ruins his life for some girl? | 把整个人生毁在某些女人身上吗 |
[15:34] | For god’s sake, Malcolm, | 看在上帝的份儿上 Malcolm |
[15:35] | you’re beat up a foreign exchange student! | 你揍了一个交换生 |
[15:38] | Poor little thing Zadoc left his country | 可怜的小Zadoc为了躲开这种虐待 |
[15:40] | to get away from this kind of abuse! | 才远离家乡的 |
[15:43] | Are you even listening to me? Yes, i’m listening! | – 你听没听见我说话 – 是啊 听见了 |
[15:45] | But you know what, i’ve got bigger problems! | 但是你知道吗 我的麻烦更大 |
[15:48] | You may not have noticed, | 你 可能都没注意过 |
[15:49] | but I’ve been screwing up a lot lately. | 但是我最近过的一团糟 |
[15:51] | All because of some stupid girl! | 都是因为这些愚蠢的女人 |
[15:53] | I’m on probation! | 我被留校察看了 |
[15:55] | I beat up a kid who doesn’t even speak English! | 我揍了一个连英语都不会说的小孩 |
[15:57] | I’m going through a lot right now | 我现在受了这么大委屈 |
[15:59] | and you don’t even care! | 你甚至一点都不关心 |
[16:04] | We can still pull this off! | 我们还是能成功的 |
[16:05] | You’ll never pass the DNA test, Vanessa. | 你不可能通过DNA测试的 Vanessa |
[16:07] | and even your lies aren’t going to be enough this time. | 这次就算说谎也没有用了 |
[16:10] | But Brock, if you didn’t buy the mining rights, | 但是 Brock 如果不是你买了采矿权 |
[16:13] | then who did? | 那会是谁呢 |
[16:14] | Don’t either of you two see what’s going on? | 你们俩还看不出来吗 |
[16:16] | The person who bought the mining rights is the same person | 买了采矿权的人 |
[16:19] | who stole Mrs. Bronson’s diamond broach. | 和偷了Bronson太太钻石凿子的是同一个人 |
[16:20] | And the person who ran Nathaniel’s car off the road that night. | 也就是他 在那天夜里开走了Nathaniel的车 |
[16:24] | – That person’s name is, – Ok, you’re free to go. | – 这个人 就是 – 好了 你可以走了 |
[16:27] | – Ssh! – Come on, move it! | – 嘘 – 快点 走了 |
[16:29] | What, no no no, | 什么 不 不 不 |
[16:30] | you can’t do this to me, | 你不能这样对我 |
[16:31] | Just give me five more minutes! | 再给我5分钟 |
[16:32] | – Let’s go. – wait, no, hang on, wait. | 快走 – 等一下 不 等等 |
[16:35] | It was the Mayor, right? | 那个人是市长吧 |
[16:36] | No, the widow Farthington? | 不 是Farthington寡妇 |
[16:37] | And what about the creepy janitor? | 那个行为诡异的看门人呢 |
[16:38] | Oh no no no, his amnesiac brother! Argh! | 噢 不 不 不 是他有健忘症的哥哥 啊 |
[16:45] | I didn’t understand one word that was said in the last six hours. | 刚才的6个小时课 我一个字也没听懂 |
[16:48] | I’m exhausted, I couldn’t sleep all night. | 我受够了 整晚都睡不着觉 |
[16:52] | But I finally figured out what I got to do. | 但是我终于知道我该怎么做了 |
[16:55] | Sara! Wait up! | Sara 等一下 |
[16:59] | Look, I’ve done a lot of thinking and we need to talk. | 听着 我想了很多 我们得谈谈 |
[17:02] | Sara, this just isn’t working. | Sara 我们这样行不通 |
[17:05] | Since i’ve known you | 自从我认识你以后 |
[17:05] | I’ve been nothing but obsessive and neurotic. | 我就成了个对你魂牵梦绕 敏感 |
[17:08] | And a totally jealous creep who’s way too clingy. | 爱吃醋的怪物 而且还特别粘人 |
[17:11] | I don’t like what this relationship has turned me into, | 我不喜欢这样的自己 |
[17:13] | so, I got you this pager. | 所以 我给你弄了个呼机 |
[17:15] | – What? – It’s perfect, see, | – 什么 – 多棒啊 你看 |
[17:18] | now we’ll know exactly where the other one is every second of the day. | 现在我们就能知道对方每时每刻在哪了 |
[17:20] | No more worry, no more doubt. | 没有了担心 没有了怀疑 |
[17:21] | We’ll finally be able to trust each other.It’s perfect. | 我们终于可以互相信任了 太棒了 |
[17:24] | We have to break up, Malcolm. | 我们分手吧 Malcolm |
[17:29] | I don’t think you heard me. | 你没听见我刚说的话吧 |
[17:30] | In fact, I’m proposing the exact opposite of that. | 其实 我的意思刚好相反 |
[17:33] | That’s what the pager’s for. | 这也就是我送你呼机的原因 |
[17:35] | I’m sorry, bye. | 对不起了 再见 |
[17:41] | No! | 不要 |
[17:43] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[17:45] | Sara Sara! | |
[17:49] | You can’t break up with me! | 你不能把我甩了 |
[17:50] | Because I am filled with nothing but love and good feelings! | 因为我心里只有爱和善 |
[17:54] | And no anger and no jealousy! | 没有愤怒 没有嫉妒 |
[17:56] | And none of those bad things | 没有任何负面情绪 |
[17:57] | that will lead to you not wanting to be with me! | 让你离开我 |
[18:01] | Ok, fine! Get out of here! | 好 很好 滚远点 |
[18:03] | I don’t need you anyway! I hate your guts! | 我不需要你 我恨死你了 |
[18:05] | I never needed you! No, no, no, no! | 我不需要你 不 不 不 不 |
[18:09] | I love you! I always have, i always will! | 我爱你 永远 永远 |
[18:13] | We were meant to be together! | 我们是天生一对 |
[18:16] | I gave you my soul, Sara! | 我把我的灵魂给了你 Sara |
[18:19] | I gave it to you, my soul! | 我给了你 我的灵魂 |
[18:22] | My soul! | 我的灵魂 |
[18:25] | Sara Sara! | |
[18:41] | There you go, sweetheart. | 给你 宝贝 |
[18:43] | I always thought you hated cookie dough. | 我一直以为你讨厌曲奇呢 |
[18:46] | – So, are you having a good time? – Yeah, Mom. Thanks. | – 你开心不 – 当然了 老妈 谢谢 |
[18:50] | Well, you really should thank Dewey too. | 你也应该谢谢Dewey |
[18:51] | He was a big help in planning all of this. | 他可真是帮了大忙了 |
[19:00] | You ruined my birthday! I hate you! | 你毁了我的生日 我恨你 |
[19:04] | I’ve had two sundaes and four snow cones. | 我吃了两个圣代和四个甜筒 |
[19:10] | Malcolm, let go, come on, come on. | Malcolm 放手 快点 快点 |
[19:13] | I can’t feel my fingers. | 我的手指快失去知觉了 |
[19:16] | Hey, i’ll go get us some more punch, | 我去多拿点饮料过来 |
[19:17] | how does that sound, huh? | 怎么样 |
[19:22] | You know, son, this is all part of growing up. | 儿子 这是长大的必经之路 |
[19:25] | You’re just going to have to get used to it. | 你得慢慢习惯 |
[19:34] | No, i don’t. | 不 我不想长大 |
[19:35] | I can go back. | 我可以回去 |
[19:40] | I can go back! | 我可以回到童年 |
[19:45] | – What are you doing? – playing, i’m gonna play. | – 你在这干嘛 – 玩 我要玩 |
[19:49] | – You can’t! You’re too big! – No, I’m not. | – 不行 你个儿头太大了 – 不 我不大 |
[19:53] | – I’m going back. – No, you’re too big! | – 我终于回来了 – 不 你太大了 |
[19:56] | You’re going to ruin my party! | 你会毁了我的派对 |
[20:00] | *Sunny day* | *阳光明媚的一天* |
[20:02] | *Sleeping the clouds away* | *一觉睡到乌云散去* |
[20:07] | *On our way* | *在路上* |
[20:09] | *To where the air is sweet* | *到一个连空气都是甜的地方* |
[20:30] | Ok! Don’t panic! Ok! | 好了 别慌 没事了 |
[20:33] | OK! Hah! | 没事了 哈 |
[20:40] | Yeeeargh! You’re Ok! Don’t be scared! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 耶 你没事儿了 别害怕 |
[20:48] | Oh! Don’t be afraid, son. | 噢 别怕 儿子 |
[20:50] | It was just a loud explosion. Everything is going to be Ok. | 只是一个大爆炸而已 一切都没事 |
[20:53] | Don’t be afraid anymore. | 别再害怕了 |
[21:02] | Just once, i’d like to learn a lesson without something exploding. | 我能不能有一次 不是从”爆炸”中学到教训 |
[21:05] | *That’s how the West was won* | *这就是西部的开拓史* |