时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Lois, are you about done in there ? | Lois 你洗完没啊 |
[00:01] | – No! – You’re gonna have to get out of there. I’m late for work. | – 没有 – 你快出来 我上班要迟到了 |
[00:04] | No, I’m not cuting my shower shot, | 不行 我不会让给你洗的 |
[00:05] | because you can’t get out of bed in the morning. | 谁让你早上不起来 |
[00:07] | I can get up if I find someone didn’t turn off my snooze alarm! | 要不是某人把我的连续闹铃关了 我就起来了 |
[00:10] | That alarm went off every SIX minutes for an HOUR! | 那破钟每六分钟响一次 持续了一小时 |
[00:13] | What are you doing? | 你想怎样 |
[00:13] | I’m getting in, Lois! | 我要进去 Lois |
[00:14] | You are NOT! We will get your shower when I am finished! | 不行 我洗完了你才能洗 |
[00:22] | I don’t think I’ll be able to come in today! | 我今天可能去不了了 |
[00:24] | I’ve got a pretty severe fever, scratchy throat… | 我烧的很厉害 喉咙痒 |
[00:29] | Cough. | 还咳嗽 |
[01:06] | No. | 没意思 |
[01:10] | Wait. | 等下 |
[01:12] | No. | 没意思 |
[01:14] | Gimme that! | 给我 |
[01:16] | No. | 没意思 |
[01:17] | No. | 没意思 |
[01:18] | No. | 没意思 |
[01:20] | Wait. | 等下 |
[01:22] | No. | 没意思 |
[01:23] | – No. – Hi, boys. Got a second? | – 没意思 – 孩子们 有时间吗 |
[01:26] | – You boys really have a pretty good life! – Uh-oh. | – 你们几个生活很滋润嘛 – 哦噢 |
[01:29] | Spend your days flying kites, playing video games. | 没事放放风筝 打打游戏 |
[01:33] | It’s about time you found something to do to enrich your lives. | 是时候做点充实人生的事了 |
[01:35] | When did we have kites?! | 我们什么时候有过风筝 |
[01:37] | I could never live with myself if my boys grow up to be selfish little pigs. | 如果我儿子长大成了自私鬼 我会很内疚 |
[01:40] | So I decided to volunteer you to do little charity work. | 我决定让你们自愿做些慈善工作 |
[01:44] | You can choose between helping old people, | 你们可以选择帮助老人 |
[01:47] | or helping poor people. | 或者帮助穷人 |
[01:51] | Or I can make you do BOTH! | 两者都帮也可以 |
[01:52] | Ok. Old people. | 好吧 帮老人 |
[01:54] | what can be hard about old people? | 帮老人有什么难的 |
[01:57] | Poor people! We want poor people! | 穷人 我们想帮穷人 |
[02:05] | Hi. I’m Francis. Mr Price said I should see you. | 嗨 我叫Francis Price先生让我来见你 |
[02:11] | Oh! | 哦 |
[02:13] | I can’t believe how cold it is up here! | 这儿可真天寒地冻 滴水成冰啊 |
[02:15] | Of course it is Alaska, | 当然了 这是阿拉斯加 |
[02:16] | but still you’d think they could dome the place, or… | 但还是觉得他们该给这地方加个圆顶 |
[02:19] | put tunnels in between the buildings. | 或在大楼间修地下通道 |
[02:22] | So you must know my buddy Eric Hanson. | 你认识我哥们Eric Hanson吧 |
[02:24] | He’s the one who set up the logging job for me. | 他介绍我来这伐木 |
[02:29] | Do you give out the axes? | 你们配发斧子吗 |
[02:30] | cause I’m a lefty if that makes any difference? | 因为我是左撇子 这没影响吧 |
[02:35] | what’s that? | 这是什么 |
[02:36] | It’s a broom, genius. | 扫帚 大天才 |
[02:37] | Now, grab an apron, sweep out my pantry. | 先拿个围裙 然后清扫食品室去 |
[02:40] | And quit starin’ at my bosom! | 别在盯着我的丰胸看了 |
[02:42] | No, you don’t understand… I came up here to work as a logger. | 你搞错了 我是来做伐木工的 |
[02:46] | Let me tell you a little something about loggers | 那我就给你讲讲伐木工的事吧 |
[02:50] | they’re filthy, drunken, low-life swine, | 他们肮脏 酗酒 猪狗不如 |
[02:53] | ..And you are their slave. | 而你就是他们的奴隶 |
[02:55] | You will feed them, do their laundry and clean out their privys. | 你要让他们吃饱穿好 清扫他们的茅房 |
[02:59] | You don’t steal, you don’t back talk | 不准偷盗 不准回嘴 |
[03:01] | and you don’t socialise with the Eskimos. | 不准和爱斯基摩人来往 |
[03:04] | – Ok… – what’d I say about back-talk?! | – 好 – 我不是说了不许回嘴嘛 |
[03:16] | Eric Eric? | |
[03:18] | Francis Francis?! | |
[03:19] | What’s goin’ on? I thought you | 这到底怎么回事 我以为你 |
[03:27] | I don’t hear sweepin’! | 我听不见扫地声了 |
[03:31] | You boys should be so proud of yourselves! | 你们该为自己骄傲 |
[03:34] | A lot of people are really going to appreciate what you’re doing.. | 很多人会感激你们的所作所为 |
[03:37] | You know, I’m gonna say a special prayer for you. | 我会为你们特殊祷告的 |
[03:40] | Yeah. That should make us even | 是啊 那样我们就平衡多了 |
[03:44] | Why are we organising trash?! | 我们干嘛整理垃圾 |
[03:46] | It’s not trash! It’s stuff donated to the poor. | 这不是垃圾 是捐给穷人的东西 |
[03:50] | Look, Reese, it’s just like yours. | 瞧 Reese 这和你的衣服差不多 |
[03:51] | Yeah, except nicer. It doesn’t have holes in it. | 只是比他的好点 至少没破洞 |
[03:56] | Well, this jacket is better than yours! | 这夹克比你的好 |
[04:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:05] | Everything in here is better than our stuff! | 这里所有的东西都比我们的好 |
[04:10] | Haha! You’re poor! | 哈哈 你个穷鬼 |
[04:16] | No wonder I never got a rocket sled. | 难怪我没有火箭滑车 |
[04:21] | – What are you doing? – Trading! | – 你干什么 – 以物换物 |
[04:23] | I’m not sure you are alllowed. | 人家允许吗 |
[04:24] | think it this way | 我们要这么想 |
[04:25] | I’m making a donation. | 我在捐物 |
[04:26] | Instead of one poor person getting a new shirt, | 比起一个穷人有新衣 |
[04:29] | now two poor people get one. | 现在是两个穷人都受益 |
[04:30] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么错 |
[04:36] | I can’t move…! | 我快累散架了 |
[04:38] | Ten hours scouring deep-fat friers | 擦了十个小时的油炸锅 |
[04:41] | with a 20 minute break to de-tick sled dogs… | 只休息20分钟 还要给雪橇犬捉虱子 |
[04:44] | What’s wrong with that woman?! | 那女人脑子有病吧 |
[04:45] | Her name’s Lavernia. | 她叫Lavernia |
[04:47] | She controls every facet of your life up here. | 她掌控你生活的方方面面 |
[04:49] | She finds out what your weaknesses is then she gets inside your head | 抓住你的弱点 侵入你的大脑 |
[04:53] | and starts working it until she makes you hate yourself…! | 开始给你洗脑 让你痛恨自己 |
[04:57] | Women…! | 女人啊 |
[04:59] | They’re just like the woods. Mysterious. Full of wolves. | 就像森林 神秘而又危险 |
[05:05] | Whoah, Eric, Pull together man! | Eric 振作起来 |
[05:07] | It could be a lot worse. At least we’re making good money right? | 还有比我们惨的呢 至少我们还有钱赚啊 |
[05:10] | No, we’re not! Did you see that ledger book of hers? | 我们不会赚到钱的 你没看到她那账本吗 |
[05:13] | She charges us for everything and deducts it from our pay! | 她什么都要钱的 会从我们薪水里扣 |
[05:16] | Food, rent, aprons,… | 饭费 租金 围裙的钱 |
[05:19] | – Hair gel. – My first cheque was for $6! | -发胶钱 – 我第一次的工钱只有6元 |
[05:24] | Great. Generator’s out again. | 太好了 又断电了 |
[05:27] | So what are we supposed to do? Just sit around here in the dark?! | 那我们怎么办 在黑暗中傻坐着吗 |
[05:29] | Oh, this isn’t dark. You ever spent the night in a caribou’s gut? | 这不算黑暗 你在驯鹿的肠子里过夜过没 |
[05:36] | Who is this old coot? | 谁会这么傻 |
[05:38] | He’s my best friend here! | 他是我在这最好的朋友 |
[05:44] | It’s so nice of your boys to help us out like this! | 你儿子可真好 来这帮忙 |
[05:46] | We’ve always loved this old church. | 我们一直很喜爱这间老教堂 |
[05:48] | If you cut through the parking lot | 如果你从停车场穿过去 |
[05:49] | you can bypass that traffic light on Sixth. | 就可以绕过第六大道的交通灯 |
[05:53] | Keep up the good work, boys! | 继续好好干吧 小伙子们 |
[05:57] | Alright, I’ll be back in two hours. | 我两个小时内就回来 |
[05:59] | During which time I suggest you think about the horrible… | 在此期间 我建议你们反思自己可恶的 |
[06:03] | thoughtless… | 草率的 |
[06:05] | whatever it is you did | 不管你们犯了什么事 |
[06:07] | – to deserve this punishment. – That’s just it! | – 活该被罚 – 问题就在于此 |
[06:09] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么错也没犯 |
[06:10] | Mom said we needed to build character. | 妈妈说要我们培养品德 |
[06:13] | Your character, right? | 你们的品德 是吗 |
[06:16] | Well,… see that you do! | 拭目以待 |
[06:25] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[06:26] | Trading again. A backpack for a backpack. | 还是以物换物啊 书包换书包 |
[06:30] | Dewey, wait! A yo-yo isn’t equal to a GameBoy. | Dewey 等下 悠悠球和GameBoy可不等价 |
[06:34] | What if I throw in my Mightyman. | 要是再加上我的大力士呢 |
[06:38] | OK, two toys for one seems fair. | 可以 二换一挺公平 |
[06:40] | Yeah. I mean, as long as what we trade is equal, it seems… | 没错 只要我们的交易是等价的 也就 |
[06:45] | Whoa… Check these out! | 哦 快看看这些 |
[06:49] | – Is this fair? – Think of it this way… | – 这等价吗 – 我们要这么想 |
[06:52] | When you add the value of the work we’re doing, | 当加上我们的劳动价值时 |
[06:54] | they’re still way ahead. | 还是我们的东西更值钱 |
[07:09] | Where do you want me to dump this? | 我该把这扔到哪 |
[07:11] | You don’t dump it! | 这不能扔 |
[07:13] | You take that bucket, heat it to 190 degrees, | 你拿那个桶 把它加热到190度 |
[07:16] | pour it through the hair trap and make gravy for dinner. | 用过滤网过一遍 再做成正餐用的肉汁 |
[07:19] | You’re going to re-use old filthy fat?! | 你这是要用地沟油吗 |
[07:22] | You like having a job? | 你还想不想干了 |
[07:25] | Hey, Lavernia. I need some licorice, | 嘿 Lavernia 我要些甘草 |
[07:28] | – some paper towels and a 6-pack of beer. – Sure, hon. | – 纸巾和六罐啤酒 – 好的 亲 |
[07:33] | Oh, no. It took me six months to get you paid off last time. | 天啊 上次我花了六个月才还清帐 |
[07:37] | I’m off of that book of yours for good. | 我决定再也不赊账了 |
[07:39] | Hard cash! I got it counted out exactly. | 付现金 我事先都数好了 |
[07:43] | Good enough. | 相当好 |
[07:44] | Would you like a freshly baked muffin. Only $8. | 要来个新烤的松饼吗 只要8元 |
[07:48] | You gotta be kiddin’! Eight bucks for a lil… | 你抢钱呢吧 8元钱还这么小 |
[07:52] | – Are those raisins? – Last ones till spring. | – 这是葡萄干吗 – 开春前的最后几个 |
[08:05] | Quit starin’ at my caboose. Get back to work! | 别盯着我屁股看了 快干活去 |
[08:07] | Hey, you know what, you don’t have to snarl at us everyti- | 你不用总冲我们叫嚷 |
[08:18] | God, high school’s brutal! | 天 高中太苦逼了啊 |
[08:20] | They don’t care how much homework you have in other classes | 他们不在乎你的其他课程有多少作业 |
[08:22] | They just keep heaping it on! | 只是不停地留作业 |
[08:25] | Is Monday OK? | 周一行吗 |
[08:26] | Make it Friday. I don’t wanna ruin your weekend. | 还是周五吧 我不想占用你的周末 |
[08:29] | Oh.no. I lost the crystal off my watch. | 完了 我手表上的钻丢了 |
[08:32] | – Your parents gave you that. – Yeah. | – 你父母给你的吗 – 是啊 |
[08:34] | I saw watches like this down at the church. | 我在教堂见过这样的表 |
[08:36] | Really? Could you get it for me? | 真的吗 能给我弄一块吗 |
[08:37] | Sure. As long as you donate something of equal or greater value. | 可以 那你要捐等价的东西 更值钱的也行 |
[08:41] | Okay, how about aftershave? | 好的 须后水行吗 |
[08:43] | My mom got it for me for parties and dances. | 妈妈给的 让我参加聚会和舞会用的 |
[08:46] | – Poor deluded woman! – Sold. | – 爱上当的女人 – 成交 |
[08:48] | You wouldn’t believe the stuff they got down there. | 那的东西一应俱全 超乎想象 |
[08:50] | Clothes, toys, comics… | 衣物 玩具 漫画 |
[08:53] | Yesterday a guy donated an old Nintendo | 昨天有人捐了个老式任天堂 |
[08:55] | with the Double Dragon 4 game. | 里面有双截龙4 |
[08:56] | DD4?! The… Sacred… Stone? | 双截龙4吗 圣 石 吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[09:01] | I give you… $20 for it. | 我给你20元 换那游戏 |
[09:06] | Money? | 现金吗 |
[09:08] | I guess we could put it in the collection box. | 我们可以把它放到募捐箱里 |
[09:11] | This is great! The church is only charging $5 for it. | 太好了 教堂只要5元钱 |
[09:14] | This way we pick it up Stevie gets his game and the | 我们把它挑出来 Stevie得到了游戏 |
[09:17] | church gets an extra $10. | 教堂还多赚了10元 |
[09:19] | No, the church would get an extra $15. | 不 教堂会多赚15元 |
[09:22] | Well, I think we deserve something for our trouble. | 我们冒险去拿 也该得一点钱 |
[09:24] | Think of it this way… | 我们要这么想 |
[09:25] | the church is getting three times the money they would otherwise. | 教堂得到的钱是原来的三倍呢 |
[09:30] | Yeah. We’re makin’ this work for everyone. | 对 我们在造福众生啊 |
[09:32] | Any porcelain tea sets? | 有陶瓷茶具吗 |
[09:34] | Not for me, of course. For my sister. | 当然了 不是我用 给我姐姐的 |
[09:37] | – Isn’t she at Vassar? – Look, do you want the cash or not?! | – 她不是在瓦萨学院吗 – 这钱你到底赚不赚 |
[09:41] | “..And my job in Alaska is great. | “我在阿拉斯加的工作非常棒 |
[09:44] | I’m making making tons of money and lots of great friends.” | 我赚了大把钞票 也交了很多朋友” |
[09:46] | “So your dire predictions of me being | “你悲惨的预言 |
[09:47] | misery and taken advantage of were, as always, dead wrong.” | 我会吃苦受累被剥削 简直是大错特错” |
[09:52] | Oh, he’s a good boy, Lois. Our sons are good kids. | 他是个好孩子 Lois 儿子们都很乖 |
[09:55] | You know Mrs. Potts down at the church? | 你认识教堂里的Potts夫人吗 |
[09:57] | She says they’re godsent. | 她夸他们是上帝所赐 |
[10:00] | Whoah, whoah…! Where are you boys off to? | 哦 哦 你们几个去哪 |
[10:02] | We told Mrs Potts we’d be back right after lunch. | 我们告诉Potts夫人午饭后就回去 |
[10:04] | Charity’s fun. Thanks, Mom! | 做善事真有趣 谢谢 妈妈 |
[10:09] | Well, what do you know? | 知道吗 |
[10:10] | I finally feel like we’re doing something right with those kids. | 我们这次教育孩子 总算是做对了 |
[10:59] | This is ridiculous! | 这也太扯了吧 |
[11:01] | The wolves had me treed for half and hour on the way there. | 那些狼在途中把我逼到树上呆半个小时 |
[11:04] | I’ve just about- OW! | 我只是 喔 |
[11:07] | You can’t treat us like this! | 你不能这样对我们 |
[11:10] | This is inhuman! | 这简直惨无人道 |
[11:12] | We are citizens! This is America! | 我们是合法公民 这是美国 |
[11:16] | – Isn’t it? – I’m sorry, Francis. | – 对吧 – 我对不起你 Francis |
[11:18] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[11:21] | Stop crying. | 别哭了 |
[11:24] | – It’s OK, man. – No, it isn’t! | – 没关系的 哥们 – 不 有关系 |
[11:26] | – God, you must hate me. – Come on…! You’re my friend. | – 你一定恨死我了 – 怎么可能 你是我朋友 |
[11:31] | I can’t hate you. | 我不会恨你的 |
[11:43] | Er, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:45] | I thought I was picking up a vibe. | 我在营造氛围 |
[11:47] | Look, Lavernia may be evil, and she may be tough, | 听着 Lavernia也许是恶魔 是恶棍 |
[11:51] | but we’re better than her and we can find a way to beat her. | 但是我们技高一筹 会找到打败她的办法 |
[11:53] | How? Our lives are controlled by that ledger book of hers. | 怎么打 我们的小命被她的账本控制着 |
[11:56] | Everything we do puts us deeper in debt. | 每做一件事都会让我们债台高筑 |
[11:58] | This is precisely what military school prepared us for. | 这正是军校培养我们的目的 |
[12:01] | To wage war against all authority no matter what the odds. | 发动战争抗击一切权威 无论胜算多少 |
[12:04] | She may be a cruel, manipulative monster, | 她也许残暴 喜欢指使别人 |
[12:06] | but Mom can’t win every round. | 但她不能次次都赢 |
[12:08] | – Who? – Lavernia! | – 你说谁 – Lavernia |
[12:10] | We got to get her back even harder. | 我们要狠狠地回击她 |
[12:12] | We gotta get her where she lives. We gotta get that book! | 我们要弄清她的住处 抢回那本子 |
[12:15] | I hate that book. | 我恨死那本子了 |
[12:18] | You know what book I hate? Valley of the Dolls. | 知道我讨厌哪本书吗 <娃娃谷> |
[12:22] | What kind of ending was that? | 那算哪门子结局啊 |
[12:26] | OK, Stevie’s looking for some Pam Grier memorabilia | Stevie在找关于帕姆·格里尔的纪念品 |
[12:29] | if he can keep it here. | 前提是能保存在这 |
[12:30] | As long as he’s got the money, the church doesn’t care. | 只要他有钱 教堂是不会在乎的 |
[12:33] | And the guy at the liquor store will take the breadmaker. | 酒品店里那人要买面包机 |
[12:36] | You know what? We’re up to $159. | 知道吗 我们总共有159元了 |
[12:39] | What do you think we should do with it? | 我们该怎么花这笔钱 |
[12:41] | I say we buy a saddle. | 我们买个马鞍吧 |
[12:42] | Once we have the saddle Mom and Dad can’t say no to the horse. | 一旦有了马鞍 爸妈就会同意买马的 |
[12:45] | I don’t want a horse. | 我不想要马 |
[12:46] | We all worked for this. I say we vote on what we get. | 钱是我们一起赚的 该投票表决 |
[12:49] | Dewey? | Dewey你觉得呢 |
[12:50] | Can God see everything we do? | 上帝会看见我们的所作所为吗 |
[12:52] | What? | 啥 |
[12:54] | Mrs Potts said God sees everything we do. | Potts夫人说上帝会看见我们做的每件事 |
[12:56] | Yeah, Dewey. God can magically see through roofs. | 没错 Dewey 上帝有双能穿墙的透视眼 |
[13:01] | What are you worried about? We’re not doing anything wrong. | 你在担心什么啊 我们又没做错什么 |
[13:04] | Then how come we have money? | 那我们怎么会有钱了呢 |
[13:08] | Well,… sometimes when you do good things, | 有时你经常做好事 |
[13:10] | good things happen for you. | 好事就会找上门 |
[13:13] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[13:15] | I mean, think of it this way, Dewey, | 我们要这么想 Dewey |
[13:19] | people are still getting the things they need and | 人们得到了自己所需的 |
[13:21] | OK, we do have some money, but the church does,too, | 好吧 我们是赚了些钱 但是教堂也赚到了啊 |
[13:26] | no one’s really getting hurt, and | 谁也没有损失 |
[13:43] | This is bad. | 感觉糟透了 |
[13:45] | I say once we get the saddle, we should just quit. | 我们一买到马鞍 就金盆洗手 |
[13:47] | We’re not getting the saddle! | 我们不想要马鞍 |
[13:49] | This was a mistake from the beginning. | 这从一开始就是个错误 |
[13:51] | I should’ve know something was wrong | 当你讲的头头是道时 |
[13:52] | when you started making so much sense. | 我就该知道这有问题 |
[13:54] | This is your fault! | 这都是你的错 |
[13:55] | You’re the one that’s supposed to be smart enough | 你该机智的 |
[13:57] | to keep us out of trouble. | 阻止我们犯错的 |
[13:58] | And that’s why you’re going to hell. | 所以你才会下地狱 |
[14:00] | we’re all going to hell | 我们都会下地狱的 |
[14:02] | You guys seen the remote for… | 你们看见遥控器 |
[14:07] | – What’s going on? – Dad, we’ve done something terrible. | – 到底怎么了 – 爸 我们犯错了 |
[14:12] | – It might be the worst thing we’ve ever done. – Just calm down. | – 这也许是我们做的最错的一件事 – 淡定 |
[14:17] | Let’s talk this through. It can’t be that bad. | 我们来谈谈 未必那么糟 |
[14:21] | You’ve been stealing money from the church! | 你们居然偷教堂的钱 |
[14:24] | And maybe some… merchandise. | 还有些物品 |
[14:34] | You boys, you’ve been taking stereos,… toys… | 你们居然拿了音响 玩具 |
[14:38] | Is that cheese? | 这是奶酪吗 |
[14:40] | Oh… god… | 哦 天啊 |
[14:43] | I need to sit. | 我得坐下歇会 |
[14:45] | Argh! | 啊 |
[14:48] | Oh, my god…! | 噢 我滴个神 |
[14:50] | Dewey, get a washcloth! | Dewey 快拿毛巾来 |
[14:51] | My boys are thieves | 我儿子居然做了贼 |
[14:53] | Here you go, Dad. | 给你 爸 |
[14:58] | Nice and even. | 好 很好 |
[15:09] | You stole… air?! | 你们连氧气都偷 |
[15:12] | What is wrong with you boys? | 你们是疯了吗 |
[15:14] | Do you ever stop and think | 你们就从未想过 |
[15:16] | of the consequences of anything that you do?! | 这么做的后果吗 |
[15:19] | Do you realise the shame | 你们想过 |
[15:20] | that you are gonna bring upon our entire family? Do you?! | 这会让全家蒙羞吗 想过吗 |
[15:23] | Forget that, what’s Mom gonna say?! | 先别想那个了 妈妈知道了会怎样 |
[15:27] | All right, what we’re going to do is sneak this stuff back into the church | 好吧 我们现在偷偷把这些东西运回教堂 |
[15:30] | and no one will ever know this happened. Understood? | 这样就没人会发现了 明白吗 |
[15:32] | You know, the church just left us alone with all that stuff. | 教堂的人留我们独自整理这些东西 |
[15:34] | I think it was entrapment. | 我觉得这是个圈套 |
[15:35] | Reese, look, I don’t want to hear any more excuses. | Reese 我不想再听任何借口了 |
[15:38] | I’m tired of you boys not taking respons… | 你们总是推卸责任 |
[15:40] | Oh, damn! | 我靠 |
[15:42] | It’s god, he found us! | 一定是上帝 他找上门来了 |
[15:45] | It’s not God, Dewey. It’s just my crappy car. | 不是上帝 Dewey 是我这破车 |
[15:48] | Although in a larger sense | 虽然我不时地 |
[15:49] | I suppose he could have helped out my career a bit from time to time. | 希望他能在事业上帮帮我 |
[15:52] | thrown a promotion my way once in a while. | 偶尔让我升个职 |
[15:55] | So, you’re right. Maybe it is God! | 你说的没错 也许是上帝 |
[15:56] | Hey I don’t want to scare anyone. | 我不是想吓唬谁 |
[15:58] | but this is the street Mom takes home from work. | 但这是妈妈下班的必经之路 |
[16:00] | and she gets off in ten minutes! | 距她下班还有十分钟 |
[16:03] | Son of a | 他奶奶的 |
[16:09] | Oh, hey, you sir. How would you like a shirt? | 嘿 先生 来件衬衫吧 |
[16:10] | Free shirts and maybe some pants to go with them. | 免费的 再附送你几条裤子吧 |
[16:12] | What are you, about a 34 waist? | 你裤腰多少 腰围34吗 |
[16:13] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[16:14] | – I don’t want any of these! – Why not? They’re free! | – 我不想要 – 干嘛不要 免费的 |
[16:16] | – What’s wrong with them? – Nothing! | – 他们有问题吧 – 没有 |
[16:18] | – Oh, for God sakes just give me five bucks. – Alright. | – 算了 给我5元吧 – 好 |
[16:22] | What’s going on here? | 这在干什么 |
[16:23] | He’s selling me all this stuff for five bucks. | 他卖我这些东西 才要5元钱 |
[16:24] | Really | 真的吗 |
[16:26] | Oh, I’ll give you five for that little TV. | 我要那台小电视 给你5元 |
[16:29] | OK, gather round. I’ve got as good as new stereo system. | 快来瞧啊 我这有全新的立体声音响 |
[16:33] | – Who’s next? – I am. | – 谁还想买 – 我 |
[16:36] | This your stuff? | 这是你的东西吗 |
[16:38] | Uh… all right, I know how this must look, Officer | 呃 我想你应该是误会了 长官 |
[16:40] | but I didn’t steal any of these things. | 这些不是我偷的 |
[16:43] | My boys took ’em from a church. | 这些是我儿子从教堂拿来的 |
[16:54] | Neither one of you nimrods leave until that grill is spotless. | 不把烤架擦干净 你们两个蠢货谁都不准走 |
[17:01] | And after you’ve done that, I want you to get that jar of poison | 之后 你们拿罐毒鼠强 |
[17:04] | and bait those rat traps. | 给我设陷阱捕鼠去 |
[17:06] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不科学啊 |
[17:07] | Why do we need to poison them if we have traps? | 如果我们设了陷阱还要毒药干什么 |
[17:11] | Because I’ll fire your ass! | 不听话 我就炒了你丫的 |
[17:23] | – Perfect. – Nice job with the tape! Thanks. | – 非常好 – 胶带贴的好 谢谢 |
[17:27] | Most people put the tape on too tight | 大部分人把胶带粘得太紧 |
[17:29] | so you don’t get that realistic clang. | 你就听不到逼真的关门声 |
[17:31] | Come to Papa | 到我怀里来吧 |
[17:33] | The best part is everyone hates her so much, they’ll never pin it on us! | 最美的是大家都恨她 没人会嫁祸我们的 |
[17:36] | God, look at this next to my name | 看我名字旁边这写的 |
[17:38] | emotionally dependent on pornography, loves nut clusters. | 情感生活全靠黄书 爱吃坚果块 |
[17:41] | How does she know I love nut clusters?! | 她怎么知道我爱吃这个 |
[17:53] | Took the tape off the door. | 你居然把胶带撕下来了 |
[17:55] | You dragged me to Alaska. Nnnrrrrrrgg…! Aarrrnnnnng…! | 你拉我来阿拉斯加的 呃呃呃 啊啊啊 |
[18:09] | Listen, if you do hear from them, please call me. | 如果有他们的消息 请给我打电话 |
[18:15] | Yes! Hal…! You had me worried sick! | 喂 Hal 我担心死你了 |
[18:19] | The police said they released you three hours ago! | 警察说他们三个小时前就把你放了 |
[18:20] | What’s going on. | 到底怎么回事 |
[18:21] | I know by now you’ve heard everything. | 事到如今 你也都知道了 |
[18:23] | I just think it’s prudent that the boys and I disappear for a little while. | 我想还是和孩子们先消失一阵比较明智 |
[18:26] | Hal, where are you? | Hal 你在哪 |
[18:28] | I’m afraid that I’m not at liberty to reveal that, Lois. | 我不会随意说出去的 Lois |
[18:31] | ” Bus number 23 for Omaha is ready for boarding.” | “去往奥马哈的23号巴士 准备上车了” |
[18:34] | Hal, you’re a middle-aged man, you can’t run away from home! | Hal 你是个中年人了 不能说走就走 |
[18:39] | Well, I have a credit card that begs to differ, Lois. | 我有信用卡 所以恕难从命 Lois |
[18:41] | Hang up, Dad, she’s tracing the call. | 挂了吧 爸 她在追踪这个电话 |
[18:43] | Don’t you dare hang up that phone! | 你敢挂电话 |
[18:47] | Hal,… you’re not gonna do this. | Hal 你不会这么做的 |
[18:49] | You and the boys are gonna come home right now. | 你和孩子们马上回来 |
[18:52] | Why would I do that? | 我干嘛这么做 |
[18:53] | Because you love me too much to run away. | 因为你爱我 离不开我 |
[19:03] | That may… may be true, Lois. | 这或许是真的 Lois |
[19:06] | But maybe we’ll just have to | 但或许我们要 |
[19:08] | going to have a long- distance relationship for a while. | 维持一段时间的异地恋了 |
[19:11] | Some of those can work. | 也许会有用 |
[19:14] | Hal, have you even thought for two seconds | Hal 你想没想过 |
[19:15] | – what your life would be like without me? – Well, no.. | – 没有我你的生活会怎样 – 没有 |
[19:20] | Do you have any idea how much you’d miss me? Do you? | 你想过你会多想我吗 想过吗 |
[19:27] | Yes… | 是 |
[19:28] | Yes. I… I have some idea. | 我是想过 |
[19:32] | Dad, you’re folding! | 爸 你在打退堂鼓啊 |
[19:33] | He’s folding! | 他在打退堂鼓啊 |
[19:36] | I knew we should’ve paid that wino to make the call. | 我们就该出钱让那个酒鬼打这个电话 |
[19:40] | Er, honey? | 亲爱的 |
[19:43] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[19:44] | Hey, guys. Why don’t you wash up, dinner’s ready. | 嘿 回来了 快去洗手 晚餐已经好了 |
[19:48] | I made your favourite – meat loaf and mashed potatoes. | 我做了你们最爱吃的肉糜卷和土豆泥 |
[19:53] | – OK. – Great. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[19:56] | Why isn’t she mad? | 她怎么没生气 |
[20:04] | – What happened? -all of our stuff is gone! | – 这是怎么了 – 我们的东西都不见了 |
[20:07] | That’s right. I gave it all to charity. | 没错 我都捐给慈善机构了 |
[20:09] | You now have two changes of clothes | 你们只剩两件衣服 |
[20:11] | one for school and one for home. | 一件上学穿 一件在家穿 |
[20:15] | – Something wrong? – No problem. No, we’re fine. No, of course not. | – 有问题吗 – 没问题 挺好的 当然没有 |
[20:20] | – More wine? – Please. | – 再来一杯吗 – 好的 |
[20:23] | So, how long is it gonna take us to work off all this stuff? | 我们得干多久才能还清这些东西 |
[20:27] | Well, this… should put us into the 23rd century. | 这个 会让我们干到23世纪 |
[20:33] | – Sesame cracker? – Don’t mind if I do. | – 还要芝麻酥吗 – 好的 |
[20:52] | I’ve been lying here thinking about God. | 我躺在这思考上帝 |
[20:54] | I don’t know much, | 我不是很懂 |
[20:55] | just that he’s this all powerful, all knowing being. | 只知道他无所不能 无所不知 |
[20:59] | Kinda like Mom, only invisible. | 有点像我妈 只不过是隐形的 |
[21:01] | So, I feel better being on his good side for a while. | 我觉得讨上帝欢喜一阵也不错 |
[21:04] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[21:05] | We probably all spend a little too much of our lives | 生活中我们可能太过 |
[21:07] | focusing on material things. | 在意物质上的东西了 |
[21:12] | – What are you doing? – Praying. | – 你在干什么 – 祈祷 |
[21:14] | No you’re NOT! He’s got chocolate! | 你没有 他在吃巧克力 |
[21:16] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[21:20] | Come on, give it! | 快点 交出来 |