时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mmm, I’m starving. What’s for dinner? | 嗯 我饿死了 晚餐吃什么 |
[00:03] | Leftover parfait. | 吃剩的巴菲 |
[00:06] | It’s even worse than it sounds! | 说得好听 其实更糟 |
[00:08] | Once a week Mom cleans out the fridge. | 每周妈妈清理冰箱时 |
[00:10] | Anything that doesn’t have something growing on it | 把所有没长毛的东西 |
[00:11] | gets served for dinner. | 都拿来当晚餐了 |
[00:16] | Did we have spaghetti or Chinese food on Thursday? | 我们周四吃的意大利面还是中餐来着 |
[00:19] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[00:22] | Ah! No digging! | 啊 别乱挖 |
[00:27] | Sunday, Saturday, Friday. | 周日 周六 周五 |
[00:30] | It finally happened! | 该来的还是来了 |
[00:31] | The fifth level of this week’s leftover parfait… | 这第五层吃剩的巴菲 |
[00:34] | is last week’s leftover parfait! | 是上周剩的巴菲 |
[01:08] | All right, everyone, these are your secret-shopper evaluations. | 好了 各位 这是你们的神秘顾客评估 |
[01:13] | I’m going to be meeting with each one of you individually this week | 这周我会找你们每个人单独谈话 |
[01:16] | so we can discuss… | 探讨一下 |
[01:18] | ..How we can make improvements. | 怎样在工作上更上一层楼 |
[01:20] | Look forward to it, sir! | 我很期待哦 先生 |
[01:23] | Secret shoppers? They had people spy on us? | 神秘顾客 他们居然派人监视我们 |
[01:26] | What’s next? Cavity searches on the loading dock?! | 接下来是什么 在装卸码头裸体搜身吗 |
[01:28] | Come on. It’s no big deal. | 拜托 这没什么大不了的 |
[01:30] | Companys do this kind of thing all the time. | 很多公司经常这么做 |
[01:32] | But it’s not fair! | 但是这不公平 |
[01:34] | How can I work hard | 这让我如何认真工作啊 |
[01:36] | if I don’t even know they’re watching me?! | 我都不知道有人在监视我 |
[01:38] | Craig, Calm down. It’s, like, a paragraph. | 淡定点 Craig 就是个短评 |
[01:41] | “Employees seem capable, efficient, polite. | “雇员较为能干 高效 有礼 |
[01:43] | Personal hygiene was questionable.” | 个人卫生值得怀疑” |
[01:45] | Questionable?! What are they talking about? My hy… | 值得怀疑 胡说什么 我的卫 |
[01:48] | “Slovenly”?! | “邋遢” |
[01:52] | They think I’m slovenly? | 他们觉得我邋遢 |
[01:53] | You’re right. This is ridiculous! | 你说的对 这太荒谬了 |
[01:55] | “Apathetic, lazy, overweight.” What planet are these people from? | “冷漠 懒散 过胖” 他们是从哪个星球来的 |
[01:59] | I won’t take it forever. | 我才不吃这套呢 |
[02:02] | There’s electricity in the air tonight, folks! | 今晚将有闪电划过夜空 |
[02:05] | I’m open, I’m open! | 给我 给我 |
[02:08] | We’ve been playing basketball with Dad | 我们从蹒跚学步起 |
[02:09] | since we’re old enough to walk. | 就开始和爸爸打篮球了 |
[02:10] | I’m open! | 我这儿没人 |
[02:13] | Oh! | 噢 |
[02:16] | Yes! Another basket for Hal! | 好的 又中一球 |
[02:19] | He’s on fire! | 我火力全开啦 |
[02:20] | We’re 0 and 342! We’re starting to get a little discouraged! | 现在是0比342 我们有点灰心了 |
[02:25] | Game point! | 赛点 |
[02:27] | You take it out. | 你们来发球 |
[02:30] | This is our last chance. What do we do? | 这是我们最后的机会了 怎么办 |
[02:31] | Give it to me! | 把 球 给 我 |
[02:34] | Let’s try another give-and-go. | 我们再试一次传切上篮 |
[02:36] | Dewey, you run to the basket and run around the pole. | Dewey 你去篮筐那儿绕着篮架跑 |
[02:40] | Ooh | 噢 |
[02:41] | – That’s it. – Pass! | – 够了 – 快传 |
[02:43] | I’m open! | 我这儿没人 |
[02:44] | Ooh, stolen by the Halinator! | 噢 被Halinator偷袭得手了吧 |
[02:47] | He shoots… He scores! | 投篮 得分 |
[02:50] | Hal-lelujah! | 哈利路亚 |
[02:53] | It was great game, boys. Good hustle. | 这场比赛棒极了 孩子们 打的好 |
[02:57] | I hate this! | 我受不了了 |
[02:58] | If I wanted to be humiliated, I’d take a math test! | 如此受辱 我还不如去参加数学测验 |
[03:01] | Wait a minute. Look. | 等一下 你看 |
[03:08] | Yeah. Dewey, get away from my ball! | 对了 Deway 别动我的球 |
[03:10] | No. He’s making baskets. | 不 他在投篮 |
[03:13] | – He’s never been able to do that before. – You’re right. | – 他以前都不会 – 说得对 |
[03:17] | That’s how we’re gonna beat Dad – with Dewey. | 这样我们就能打败爸爸了 利用Dewey |
[03:22] | Alrigh, which one of you filthy thieves | 哪个肮脏的窃贼 |
[03:24] | has been rooting through my undies? | 乱翻了我的内衣 |
[03:26] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[03:27] | I’m saying One of you went through my locker! | 我是说你们有人翻了我的衣柜 |
[03:29] | And ate all my jerky! | 还吃光了我的牛肉干 |
[03:31] | It wasn’t us, Artie. Looks like a rat did it. | 不是我们 Artie 像是老鼠干的 |
[03:33] | Look at the teeth marks! | 看看这些牙印 |
[03:35] | Don’t jump to conclusions. Think about it logically. | 先别急着下结论 开动脑筋好好想想 |
[03:38] | If the rat was so filled up with Artie’s jerky, | 如果老鼠的肚子里塞满了Artie的牛肉干 |
[03:41] | – would he be chewing on Francis’ pillow right now? – What?! | – 它现在还会咬Francis的枕头吗 – 什么 |
[03:45] | Get him! | 抓住它 |
[03:47] | Die, vermin! | 去死吧 害人精 |
[04:01] | Wow! Francis, you killed it! | 哇 Francis 你把它弄死了 |
[04:05] | And it did eat your jerky. | 它确实吃了你的肉干 |
[04:08] | We got your double bag of paper and plastic. | 给您套了纸袋和塑料袋 |
[04:11] | The hair mousse that I recommended | 我推荐给您的摩丝 |
[04:12] | is bagged separately with your other sundries, | 已经和其他物品分开装了 |
[04:14] | and I picked up your film at the photo counter. | 我已在照片冲洗处帮您取好胶卷了 |
[04:16] | Can I take this out to your car for you? | 用我帮你送到车上吗 |
[04:18] | You don’t have to do that for me. | 你其实不必这么周到的 |
[04:19] | Nonsense. That’s my job here at Lucky Aide! | 没有的事 这是我在”幸福好帮手”的工作 |
[04:23] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[04:24] | Pay it forward. | 等会儿再付我小费 |
[04:28] | Hi, Lois. | 嗨 Lois |
[04:29] | Mr Fisher, I wanted to talk about that secret-shopper report. | Fisher先生 我想谈谈我的神秘顾客报告 |
[04:32] | I think they must’ve come in on the day | 我想他们来的时候 |
[04:33] | in when my son Dewey tried to cook his own breakfast. | 刚好我儿子Deway试着自己做早餐来的 |
[04:35] | – By the time I put out the fire – Lois, | – 当时我刚扑完火 – Lois |
[04:37] | – this isn’t personal. – It’s… | – 这不是针对你的 – 只是 |
[04:40] | – It’s not like I’m – Lois, | – 我并不 – Lois |
[04:42] | there is nothing for you to freak out over. | 你没必要惊慌失措 |
[04:45] | We have people in the company | 公司会有技艺精湛 |
[04:47] | with the skills and the experience to help you. | 经验丰富的人来帮你解决问题 |
[04:50] | Wow, Lois! This is, like, gonna be so fun! | 哇 Lois 这可真的是 会很欢乐的 |
[04:58] | OK, let’s try it one more time. | 好吧 我们再试一次 |
[05:06] | Yes! Perfect! | 好的 无懈可击 |
[05:07] | Dad won’t have any idea what hit him! | 老爸做梦也想不到 |
[05:08] | He’s going down! | 他完蛋了 |
[05:09] | Do you think he’ll cry? | 你觉得他会哭吗 |
[05:10] | Oh, yeah, he’ll cry! | 哦 是的 他会痛哭流涕 |
[05:14] | You have pretty eyes. | 你有一双很美的眼睛 |
[05:16] | You shouldn’t hide them behind no makeup. | 你真不该素面朝天掩盖它们的美丽 |
[05:18] | This is wrong. I do my job. I do my job well. | 这太不靠谱了 我尽职尽责 兢兢业业 |
[05:21] | I dress appropriately and I’m clean. That should be enough. | 我穿着得体 干净整洁 这就足够了 |
[05:25] | Or you could be pretty! Put your chin up. | 或者你可以变得美艳动人 抬起下巴 |
[05:28] | What do they want for me? | 他们还想要我怎么样 |
[05:29] | I take care of three kids, | 我照顾着三个熊孩子 |
[05:30] | I run a house, I work 38 hours a week | 供着一套房 每周要工作38小时 |
[05:32] | and they think I should look like some supermodel | 他们还要求我要像超模一样 |
[05:34] | just to ring up some guy’s rash ointment? | 只为收个皮疹膏的钱吗 |
[05:36] | You tell me how that’s fair. | 你说这公平吗 |
[05:39] | You know, Lois, it’s OK to be scared of change. | 你知道吗 Lois 害怕改变是人之常情 |
[05:42] | I mean, my boyfriend freaked | 我是说 当我拿到驾照时 |
[05:43] | when I got my driver’s licence. | 我男友都吓尿了 |
[05:45] | Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of you. | 别担心 我会帮你搞定的 |
[05:49] | Oh, God, Hal! | 哦 天啊 Hal |
[05:49] | You wouldn’t believe what happened to me at work today! | 你绝想不到我今天遭了多大的罪 |
[05:52] | I spent five hours with | 我脸上涂着这些破玩意儿 |
[05:54] | this stuff on my face in front of everybody! | 在人前站了整整五个小时 |
[05:57] | I’ve never been so humiliated in all… | 我从没这么丢脸过 |
[06:17] | You’re the most beautiful woman | 你是全天下最美的女人 |
[06:19] | that ever was | 前无古人 |
[06:21] | or ever could be! | 后无来者 |
[06:26] | Hey, Francis. I heard you killed a rat yesterday. Is that right? | 嘿 Francis 我听说你昨天弄死了只老鼠 是真的吗 |
[06:30] | – What? – Yes, sir. He’s the one. | – 什么 – 是的 先生 就是他 |
[06:32] | Good. I got a rat problem in my bunk. | 好极了 我的床铺也闹鼠害了 |
[06:35] | I’d be obliged if you took care of it. | 如果你能搞定的话 我会感激不尽 |
[06:37] | I don’t think | 我不觉得 |
[06:37] | He’d be honoured. We both would. | 他倍感荣幸 我们俩都这么觉得 |
[06:40] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:42] | What are you doing? I don’t know about killing rats! | 你瞎说什么呢 我哪知道怎么灭鼠 |
[06:45] | Who cares?! | 管他呢 |
[06:46] | Do you like mopping?! | 你想一直拖地吗 |
[06:48] | Do you wanna see | 你想见识下 |
[06:48] | what to start tracking in here during bear season? | 在这有熊出没的季节里 会跟踪到什么吗 |
[06:57] | Come on. Baby, bring it on! | 快点 宝贝 来啊 |
[06:59] | What? You think I’m scared of you? | 怎么 觉得我会怕你 |
[07:00] | I’ve changed your diapers! | 你的尿布都是我换的呢 |
[07:03] | Whoo-hoo! | 呜呼 |
[07:08] | Dewey, you made a basket! | Deway 你投进了 |
[07:13] | Good for you! | 真行啊你 |
[07:21] | Alright! Yeah! | 好嘞 耶 |
[07:24] | Yeah! Yeah! | 耶 耶 |
[07:27] | What are you lookin’ at? | 看什么看 |
[07:44] | Sorry, son! | 抱歉 儿子 |
[07:46] | Hey! Whoa! | 嘿 哇 |
[07:48] | Whoo! Rejected! | 呜 盖帽 |
[07:57] | Good game, boys! | 很棒的比赛 孩子们 |
[07:58] | Good game?! You fouled us on every play! | 棒你妹 你每个球都犯规 |
[08:01] | Boys, part of the game is learning how to lose gracefully. | 孩子们 要输得起 这也是比赛的一部分 |
[08:05] | If I’ve taught you anything | 我教过你们 |
[08:06] | it’s how to be a good sportsman. | 怎样成为优秀运动员吧 |
[08:14] | I guess the rat could be coming out of this hole here. | 我感觉老鼠会从这个洞出来 |
[08:17] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[08:18] | We could try to lure him out. | 我们可以先把它引出来 |
[08:20] | Anyone have a cookie or anything? | 谁有饼干之类的东西吗 |
[08:35] | – It worked! You did it! – I did. | – 成功了 你做到了 – 我做到了 |
[08:41] | Kill him! | 快弄死它 |
[08:43] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[08:50] | Yes! He did it! | 好的 他做到了 |
[08:53] | That was amazing, Francis! | 太神奇了 Francis |
[08:56] | You have the gift! | 你绝对有灭鼠天赋 |
[09:01] | Hi, Lois. I was at the coffee place, | 嗨 Lois 我刚才去买咖啡 |
[09:03] | and just thought I’d pick you up a latte. | 顺便帮你带了杯拿铁 |
[09:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:09] | What are you doing, Lois? | 你干嘛呢 Lois |
[09:10] | You shouldn’t be lifting heavy boxes. | 你哪能搬起这么重的箱子 |
[09:12] | – I always do it. – I’ll take care of it. | – 一直都是我搬啊 – 让我来吧 |
[09:16] | Hold it a second. | 等会儿 |
[09:18] | You’ve watched me lift boxes for four years. | 四年来每次我抬箱子你都袖手旁观 |
[09:21] | Now you want to help me? Why? | 怎么现在想起来帮我了 到底为什么 |
[09:23] | I don’t know. I just thought | 我也不知道 我就是觉得 |
[09:24] | No! Look me in the face and tell me why! | 不对 看着我的脸告诉我为什么 |
[09:27] | I don’t know. I’m sorry. I’m just gonna go get lunch, OK? | 我不知道 对不起 我要去吃午餐了 行吗 |
[09:34] | Can I get you anything? | 用我给你带点什么吗 |
[09:49] | How did it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[09:50] | Well, Buzz, I don’t want to bore you with the technical details, | Buzz 技术细节我就不说了 以免你听着无聊 |
[09:53] | so let’s just say that cabin 15 is once again rodent free. | 这么说吧 15号工棚已经没有啮齿动物了 |
[10:00] | Three cheers for Francis! | 为Francis高呼三声 |
[10:02] | Hip, hip! Hooray! | 好耶 好耶 万岁 |
[10:04] | What are you fools cheering about?! | 你们这群傻帽瞎得瑟什么呢 |
[10:08] | You caught yourself a couple of tiny rats. Whoopdee-dee! | 不就逮着两只小破老鼠吗 算个屁呀 |
[10:13] | You ain’t nothing until you take out a real rat. | 不把大老鼠斩草除根 你就一无是处 |
[10:15] | You ain’t nothing | 狗屁不是 |
[10:16] | until you dance in the moonlight with Rosemarie! | 除非你能和Rosemarie在月光下共舞 |
[10:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:24] | They ain’t told ya about Rosemarie, eh? | 他们没跟你说过Rosemarie 啊 |
[10:28] | Well, she’s the biggest, ugliest, meanest rat north of Kotzebue! | 她是北科策布最大 最丑 最凶的老鼠 |
[10:32] | Lives right here under this here under this building! | 她就住在这栋建筑的下面 |
[10:36] | Come on, Rosemarie ain’t real! | 得了吧 Rosemarie根本就不存在 |
[10:39] | Yeah, she’s just a creepy old myth. | 是啊 她只是一个恐怖的古老传说 |
[10:41] | Like Stonehenge or boxing kangaroos. | 就像史前巨石阵或是会拳击的袋鼠 |
[10:44] | She’s as real as you and me. | 她真的存在 如你我一样 |
[10:47] | So, what do you say, Rat Boy? | 那么 你想说点什么 捕鼠小子 |
[10:50] | You think you’re man enough? | 觉得自己很爷们吗 |
[10:54] | Old man, you better start building a very small coffin. | 听着老头 你最好马上动手做个微型棺材 |
[10:59] | So, Reese stays here | 所以Reese打掩护 |
[11:00] | and I can get the dish off from Dewey. | Dewey分球给我 |
[11:04] | See?We just keep moving the ball around the perimeter. | 看到了吧 就一直在外围传接球 |
[11:07] | He can’t cover all three of us, no matter how dirty he plays. | 不管他打的多脏 都不可能同时黑到我们三个 |
[11:14] | Wow! Very nice. | 哇 好得很嘛 |
[11:16] | Great ball movement. | 很精彩的运球 |
[11:18] | You guys are looking really good. I’m impressed. | 你们的状态真不错 惊艳极了 |
[11:20] | I’d be worried | 我还真有点担心 |
[11:21] | if I didn’t have my patented fall-away jump shot. | 还好我有后仰跳投这独门必杀技 |
[11:24] | Whoo! Agh! Ow! | 哇 啊 噢 |
[11:26] | Ow! My ankle! | 噢 我的脚踝 |
[11:28] | Oh, I twisted my ankle. Help me into the house, boys. | 噢 我扭到脚踝了 扶我回屋 孩子们 |
[11:36] | Boys! | 孩儿们 |
[11:38] | Sure, Dad. We’ll help you. | 当然 老爸 我们来帮你了 |
[11:46] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[11:52] | Hey, boys. What’s up? | 嘿 孩子们 怎么了 |
[11:53] | – Not much. – How’s the leg? | – 没什么 – 你的腿怎么样了 |
[11:55] | I think it’s feeling a little better. | 我感觉好点了 |
[11:57] | It’s interesting how you happened to hurt your leg. | 真有趣啊 你伤的这么巧 |
[11:59] | What does that mean? | 说这话什么意思 |
[12:00] | I don’t know. It’s just interesting. | 没什么 就是觉得很有趣 |
[12:03] | Yeah. Interesting. | 是啊 有趣的很 |
[12:05] | What are you boys getting at? | 你们这帮小子到底想说什么 |
[12:06] | It’s just that some people are willing to go to drastic lengths | 就是感觉某人宁愿铤而走险 |
[12:09] | just avoid being beaten by their kids. | 也要避免输给孩子 |
[12:11] | This id about basketball. | 这可是篮球 |
[12:13] | You think I faked this | 你们觉得我在诈伤吗 |
[12:14] | because I didn’t wanna play you in basketball? | 只因为不想和你们打球 |
[12:17] | Alright. You know what? I’m gonna play you right now, like this, | 好吧 你们看好了 我现在就去打 就像这样 |
[12:20] | and I’m still gonna mop the floor with you. | 我依旧能把你们打的满地找牙 |
[12:22] | That’s OK. You rest. | 不用了 你先休息吧 |
[12:24] | We can wait. | 我们可以等 |
[12:25] | Yeah. It’s gotta heal sometime, right? | 对 你总会好的 对吧 |
[12:31] | Here you go! | 给您 |
[12:32] | I had to move a couple dozen bags of charcoal briquettes, | 我挪了好几打木炭 |
[12:35] | but I found the slightly-darker-blue one that you wanted. | 才找到你想要的深蓝色的那种 |
[12:38] | I got a few spider bites, | 我还被蜘蛛咬了好几口 |
[12:39] | but none of that matters | 但是我毫无怨言 |
[12:40] | as long as you, the customer, go home satisfied. | 只要顾客您满意而归就好 |
[12:45] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[12:46] | Excuse me! Where are your dog toys? | 打扰下 狗狗玩具在哪儿呢 |
[12:50] | Yes, ma’am. They’re right there. Right behind you. | 是夫人 就在那儿呢 就在你身后 |
[12:53] | Those are leashes. | 那些是狗链子 |
[12:54] | If I could direct your attention three inches right… | 劳驾您把注意力向右移三英寸 |
[12:58] | I want that little hot dog up on top. | 我想要上面的那个小热狗 |
[13:02] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[13:04] | I see we have one just like it right here. | 你看我们这儿就有一个呢 |
[13:06] | That isn’t what I asked for. | 那不是我想要的 |
[13:08] | This has mustard on it. Peekaboo doesn’t eat mustard. | 这个上面有芥末 我家Peekaboo不吃芥末 |
[13:14] | Well, I can see the one up there one has mustard on it, too, | 好吧 上面那个也有芥末 |
[13:16] | and since it’s not even real mustard – | 鉴于这又不是真的芥末 |
[13:18] | Are you going to give me what I ask for? | 你能不能把我想要的那个给我 |
[13:22] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[13:36] | There you go. Thanks for shopping Lucky Aide. | 您拿好了 感谢光顾”幸福好帮手” |
[13:38] | This has mustard on it. | 这个上面也有芥末 |
[13:41] | That’s what I tried to tell you, you old bat! | 我刚才不说了吗 你个欧巴桑 |
[13:43] | Now, you’re gonna take it to your dog | 你现在就拿回去给你那个破狗 |
[13:45] | and make him like it! | 让它不喜欢也得喜欢 |
[13:56] | Hey, Lois. I’m sorry to do this to you, | 嘿 Lois 真是很对不起 |
[13:59] | but my brother got hockey tickets for tonight, | 我兄弟弄到了今晚的冰球比赛门票 |
[14:00] | and I know I said I’d close up for you – | 我知道我说过今晚替你关店 |
[14:02] | Tom, I’ve already rearranged my schedule! | Tom 我今晚都安排好别的事了 |
[14:04] | Besides, I covered for you last week. | 再说了 我上周都替你了 |
[14:06] | Well, I’m sorry, Lois. | 我很抱歉 Lois |
[14:15] | Gee, Tom, I really don’t know what to do. | 天啊 Tom 人家真的不知道怎么办了嘛 |
[14:19] | Isn’t there any way at all | 难道就别无他法了吗 |
[14:20] | you could be just a little late for your game? | 你就不能晚点去看比赛吗 |
[14:23] | Well, I guess so. | 应该 可以的吧 |
[14:24] | Thanks. | 谢了啊 |
[14:58] | Hah! | 啊 |
[15:02] | Get your sneakers, faker. | 穿上球鞋准备开战 大骗子 |
[15:18] | – Francis! – Yeah? | – Francis – 啊 |
[15:20] | If you die, can I have your pillow? | 如果你死了 我能拿走你的枕头吗 |
[15:24] | I already promised it to Artie. | 我已经答应给Artie了 |
[15:35] | Gotcha. | 看你往哪跑 |
[15:38] | I found her tracks! | 我发现她的踪迹了 |
[15:39] | You hear that? He said I get his pillow! | 你听到了吗 他说把枕头给我 |
[15:41] | Wait a minute. I see something. | 等等 有情况 |
[15:53] | Oh! I see a baby rat. | 噢 我看见一只鼠宝宝 |
[15:56] | No wonder Rosemarie’s so fierce. She’s a mother! | 怪不得Rosemarie那么凶残 原来她是个母亲 |
[16:00] | Well, go ahead and kill it! | 那就赶快弄死它啊 |
[16:02] | I don’t wanna kill a baby. | 我可不想杀个小宝宝 |
[16:03] | It’s a rat! | 那是只老鼠 |
[16:06] | Oh, alright. | 哦 好吧 |
[16:10] | Hey, this wood is rotten. | 嘿 这些木头都腐烂了 |
[16:12] | Just a second. I think I can get through it. | 稍等下 我感觉能把它捅开 |
[16:42] | Yes! | 好的 |
[16:43] | That’s 14-13. We’re up. Game point. | 14比13 我们领先 赛点 |
[16:48] | I have to say you boys have put up a good fight, | 我不得不说你们真是骁勇善战 |
[16:50] | which is gonna make it more painful | 但是这只会让你们更加痛苦 |
[16:52] | when I crush you like bugs. | 因为我会把你们像虫子一样碾碎 |
[17:01] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[17:04] | Scored! Yeah! Whoo! | 得分 耶 呜吼 |
[17:08] | Tied game. Next basket wins. | 平分 下面一球定胜负 |
[17:10] | My ball. | 我发球 |
[17:14] | We have to do… The Play. | 我们必须用绝招了 |
[17:16] | We can’t! We only practised it once. | 不行 我们就练了一次 |
[17:18] | – It won’t work. – It will work. | – 不管用的 – 会管用的 |
[17:21] | We just gotta believe. | 我们要坚定信心 |
[17:22] | It’s go time, ladies. | 时间到了 姑娘们 |
[17:30] | *So you want a piece of me* | *想和我单挑吗* |
[17:32] | *Bring it on* | *放马过来* |
[17:33] | *Time is money, talk is cheap Bring it on* | *时间就是金钱 废话少说 放马过来* |
[17:37] | *So if you’re saying what you mean* | *如果你说话算话* |
[17:40] | *Bring it on, yeah, bring it on* | *就放马过来 耶 放马过来* |
[17:41] | *Bring it on, bring it on, bring it* | *放马过来 放马过来 尽管来吧* |
[17:44] | Wow! | 噢 |
[18:01] | The future’s now, old man. | 长江后浪推前浪 老头子 |
[18:08] | *Bring it Hey, hey.* | *放马过来 嘿 嘿* |
[18:14] | Hey, Lois! I just wanna thank you | 嘿 Lois 我想对你 |
[18:17] | for the terrific job you’ve done this week. | 这一周的出色工作表示感谢 |
[18:19] | You have shown a marked improvement | 你在业务水平和服务态度上 |
[18:21] | in your performance and attitude. | 都有了巨大的进步 |
[18:23] | That’s nice of you to say, Mr. Fisher, | 感谢您的夸奖 Fisher先生 |
[18:25] | but really, I haven’t done anything different. | 但是说真的 我并没有做什么大的改变 |
[18:27] | There’s that great attitude. | 说的就是你这种谦虚的态度 |
[18:28] | Anyhow, I think we’re gonna have an opening | 话说回来 客服部马上 |
[18:30] | pretty soon in customer service. | 会有空缺的位置了 |
[18:32] | Really? It wouldn’t be much of a raise in pay, | 真的吗 虽然薪水不会有太大提高 |
[18:35] | but you wouldn’t have to work any more late nights. | 但是你不用再工作到深夜了 |
[18:37] | That’d be great! | 那可真是太好了 |
[18:38] | Now, you would have to dress up your appearance a little. | 现在呢 你需要再稍微收拾下你的外表 |
[18:42] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[18:43] | You know, just a little more… feminine. | 你懂的 就是稍微更 女性化一点 |
[18:46] | – More feminine? – Well, you’re on the right track, | – 更女性化 – 其实 你的大方向是对的 |
[18:50] | just a little… more. | 只需 再进一步 |
[18:53] | Er, could I let you know tomorrow? | 呃 我明天再给你答复行吗 |
[18:56] | Sure thing. | 当然可以 |
[19:07] | Damn. | 该死 |
[19:12] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[19:15] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[19:16] | I don’t know. Maybe. What’ll it cost me? | 我不知道 也许吧 你是什么价 |
[19:19] | – What? – Is it cheaper if we use my car, | – 什么 – 在我的车里会不会便宜点 |
[19:22] | or do we have to get a room? | 还是我们去开个房 |
[19:24] | You think I’m a hooker? | 你觉得我是妓女吗 |
[19:27] | – No! – You do! You think I’m a hooker! | – 没有 – 你有 你竟然以为我是妓女 |
[19:32] | Thank you! Come with me! | 太感谢了 跟我来 |
[19:36] | A prostitute. This guy was convinced I was a prostitute. | 妓女 这个人居然觉得我是个妓女 |
[19:41] | You know, ever since I got your stupid report, | 知道吗 自从我拿到你那个愚蠢的报告 |
[19:42] | I have been feeling like everything I ever believed in was wrong. | 我的人生观都被颠覆了 |
[19:46] | Well, I think this little incident gives us both a much-needed clarity. | 但是这个小插曲让你我都及时醒悟 |
[19:49] | I’m gonna go home now and I’m gonna wash my face. | 我这就回家 把脸洗得干干净净 |
[19:52] | When I come to work tomorrow, | 明天上班时 |
[19:53] | I’ll do the same extraordinarily good job | 我会一如既往 |
[19:55] | I’ve been doing all these years. | 努力工作 |
[19:57] | I’m going to do it in my 99-cent mascara | 我会涂着廉价睫毛膏上班 |
[19:59] | and, if the mood strikes me, a hair clip and that’s it. | 如果心情好 我会带个发夹 仅此而已 |
[20:02] | If that’s not good enough for you, so be it. | 如果你觉得还不够好 老娘也不伺候了 |
[20:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[20:10] | Well, Steve, are you gonna tell my sister, or should I? | 好了 Steve 是你自己跟我妹妹坦白 还是我去说 |
[20:19] | This place is a pigsty! | 这个地方简直乱成猪圈了 |
[20:23] | Hal, will you hand me the…? | Hal 能不能递给我 |
[20:28] | Hal Hal! |