时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | There it is. Kill it. | 在那呢 快杀了它 |
[00:04] | Dewey, a spider has as much right to live | Dewey 蜘蛛和你我一样 |
[00:06] | as you or I. | 都有生存的权利 |
[00:07] | Besides, it’s unlucky to kill it in the house. | 再说了 屋子里杀生不吉利 |
[00:13] | OK. Hello, little fella. Come on, sweetheart. | 好的 你好啊 小伙计 过来 小甜心 |
[00:24] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[00:27] | Door! Open the door! | 门 快开门 |
[00:29] | The side? The back? The side? | 边门吗 后门 还是边门 |
[00:30] | Side. No, back. No, side! Run! | 边门 后门 不 还是边门 跑 |
[00:37] | – Oh, my God, did we just…? – Go. She can only ground me. | – 天哪 我们刚刚 – 你走 我最多被她关禁闭 |
[00:42] | Get your keys and go. | 带上你的钥匙快走 |
[00:43] | – But…! – Go! | – 但是 – 走啊 |
[01:25] | My dad’s company picnic is tomorrow. Laurie Milburg will be there. | 明天我爸公司去野餐 Laurie Milburg会去 |
[01:28] | I kinda have had a crush on her since third grade. | 我大概从三年级起就对她有意思了 |
[01:35] | I haven’t seen her since she moved cross town last year. | 自从她去年搬去镇的另一头后我就没见过她了 |
[01:37] | I’ve grown four inches since then, but I can’t just count on that. | 我长高了4英寸 但只凭身高没卖点啊 |
[01:41] | If I do 10,000 of these tonight, | 如果我今晚做1万个俯卧撑 |
[01:43] | I should have something to show by tomorrow. | 明天就能秀身材了 |
[01:47] | – Dewey, no candy tomorrow, do you understand? – I’ll be fine! | – Dewey 明天不准吃糖 清楚了吗 – 我没事的 |
[01:50] | No, you won’t. What happened at the last company picnic? | 没事才怪 去年公司野餐你做了什么 |
[01:55] | I got into a fight with that red-headed boy. | 我和那个红头发的男孩打了一架 |
[01:57] | And why did you do that? | 什么原因 |
[02:00] | Because I ate candy. | 因为我吃了糖果 |
[02:01] | Because you ate candy. You do not metabolise sugar well. | 因为你吃了糖果 你糖代谢功能不好 |
[02:06] | You get mean, crazy, you get into fights and you end up crying. | 你会变得刻薄 疯狂 跟别人打架 最后哭鼻子 |
[02:10] | Do you want that to happen again this year? | 你今年想噩梦重演吗 |
[02:11] | – No. – No! Now get ready for bed. | – 不想 – 那就睡觉去吧 |
[02:16] | OK. What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[02:16] | This or this? | 是这个发型还是这个 |
[02:19] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛呢 |
[02:21] | This is an important office function, Lois. | 这是个很重要的部门集会 Lois |
[02:23] | It’s a company picnic. | 只是个公司野餐 |
[02:25] | A picnic attended by my new boss whom I haven’t met yet. | 但我还未曾见过的新上司会去 |
[02:29] | I have to start off on the right foot. | 我得有个好的开始 |
[02:30] | Hal, you’re making too much of this. | Hal 你太小题大做了 |
[02:32] | No, I am not! | 我才没有 |
[02:34] | If I’ve learned one thing is that | 我很清楚 |
[02:35] | you have to make a good first impression. | 第一印象很重要 |
[02:37] | It sets the tone for the entire relationship. | 它会为以后的人际关系奠定基调 |
[02:40] | Hal, this is your new supervisor, Miss Plum. | Hal 这是你的新主管 Plum小姐 |
[02:43] | Great to meet you, Hal. I’m really looking forward to working with you. | 很开心见到你 Hal 很期待与你共事 |
[02:46] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[02:47] | Oh, and what do we have here? | 噢 看看这里是什么呀 |
[02:52] | My… big, fat sto-mach. | 我的胖肚皮 |
[02:57] | You know. I’d like you to meet your staff, | 我很想让你见见员工 |
[02:58] | but I’m not quite sure everyone were. | 但我不知道他们去哪了 |
[03:09] | It is great to meet you, Mr.Jacobson. | 很高兴跟您会面 Jacobson先生 |
[03:11] | I just want you to know that I’m gonna do a terrific job for you. | 您放心 我的表现一定会让您满意的 |
[03:15] | Well, that’s great. I’m sure you are. | 很好 我相信你会的 |
[03:17] | Have you met my daughter and son-in-law? | 你见过我的女儿和女婿了吗 |
[03:18] | No, I have not the pleasure. | 还没这个荣幸 |
[03:20] | Kelly? Steve? I want you to meet somebody. | Kelly Steve 给你们介绍个人 |
[03:25] | – Hi. I’m Hal. – Hi, Hal, So nice to… | – 嗨 我是Hal – 嗨 Hal 很高兴 |
[03:31] | Oh, my God! There’s a toothpick in my eye! | 天哪 有根牙签插进我眼睛了 |
[03:34] | She’s gushing blood! | 她在喷血 |
[03:36] | For god sake. Somebody put a tourniquet on her neck! | 上帝啊 快拿个止血带压住她颈部 |
[03:40] | I’m outside of my body. I can see a light. | 我灵魂出窍了 我看到圣光了 |
[03:43] | Grandma? Is that you? | 外婆 是你吗 |
[03:46] | You son of a bitch. I’m gonna chew off your face, | 你个混蛋 我要咬掉你的脸 |
[03:48] | I’m gonna spit it out and gonna dance on it! I’m gonna kill you! | 然后吐出来踩一顿 我要杀了你 |
[03:52] | I’m gonna drag your carcass through the street. | 我要拖着你的尸体游街示众 |
[03:55] | She’s got a toothpick in her eye! | 她眼睛被插了牙签 |
[03:57] | It’s like a chess game, Lois. Every subtle move is vital. | 这就像下棋 Lois 每一小步都至关重要 |
[04:04] | Eight. | 八 |
[04:10] | – Oh my god, what did you do? You’re huge! – Shut up. | – 我的天哪 怎么练的 肌肉真大 – 闭嘴 |
[04:13] | I’d be careful. | 最好小心点 |
[04:14] | You might frighten Laurie with your savage manliness. | 你野性的男子气概可能会吓到Laurie |
[04:17] | Who says I’m doing it for Laurie? | 谁说我是为了Laurie |
[04:18] | So Laurie’s fair game then? | 所以我也能追Laurie了吗 |
[04:21] | I wonder if she likes older men. | 她会不会喜欢比较年长的呢 |
[04:22] | Reese, don’t. Look, I really like this girl. | Reese 别 我真的很喜欢她 |
[04:25] | Please! It’s my first chance to see her since she moved away. | 拜托 这是她搬走后我第一次见她 |
[04:28] | I’m asking you as a brother. | 我以兄弟的名义拜托你 |
[04:30] | Please don’t be a jerk and screw this up. | 别那么混蛋搅了我的好事 |
[04:32] | Wow, this desperate grovelling is new for you. Keep it up. | 你可从来没有这么卑躬屈膝过 保持住 |
[04:40] | Call yourselves a hockey team? | 你们这也算冰球队吗 |
[04:42] | Forget to beat McCallister Oil. | 别想击败马卡利斯特石油队了 |
[04:44] | You’re gonna have to play a hell of better than that. | 你们得再加把劲才行 |
[04:46] | You’re making stupid mistakes. You’re missing opportunities. | 老犯低级错误 还总错失良机 |
[04:49] | You gonna keep your mind on the game! | 你们得把心思放在比赛上 |
[04:52] | Are our pay cheques here yet? | 我们的薪水到了吗 |
[04:55] | Aren’t you done with that sink yet? | 你还没弄完那水槽吗 |
[04:57] | Are you kidding? There’s more in here than when I started. | 你在开玩笑吗 这东西越弄越多了 |
[05:00] | You don’t leave until that sink is finished. | 没弄完不准走 |
[05:02] | It’ll go a lot faster if Eric were helping. | 如果Eric来帮忙的话能快很多的 |
[05:04] | I’m not letting my star player anyway near that toxic filth. | 我可不会让我的明星球员靠近那个有毒的脏东西 |
[05:08] | I slave away all day by myself just because he plays hockey? | 就因为他去打冰球 我才辛苦了一整天 |
[05:11] | He doesn’t just play hockey. He skates like the wind. | 他不止是打冰球 他在冰上像风一样快 |
[05:15] | He’s got a 70mph slapshot. | 他球速可达每小时70英里 |
[05:18] | Well, indoors, fresh ice. | 在室内新冰的情况下 |
[05:20] | We’re gonna teach those thugs oil rag a lesson | 我们要给那些石油暴徒们一点颜色瞧瞧 |
[05:23] | they will never forget. | 让他们终生难忘 |
[05:24] | Those chicks won’t know what hit ’em. | 那些女人甚至不会知道是什么击中了她们 |
[05:26] | Are you playing girls? | 你们跟女人比赛吗 |
[05:28] | The men won’t play us till we beat the ladies’ team. | 没打败女人之前男的不会跟我们比的 |
[05:31] | Fed up those girls. They’re play dirty. | 快受够那群女人了 她们球品差 |
[05:33] | They make fun of us, and they steal our women. | 嘲笑我们 还抢走我们的女人 |
[05:36] | Wow! People who are more humiliated than me. | 哇 原来你们比我还丢脸 |
[05:39] | – I’d love to see that. – Wish granted. | – 真想见识下你们的衰样 – 实现你的愿望 |
[05:41] | – You’re our new equipment manager. – What?! | – 你是我们的装备管理员了 – 什么 |
[05:43] | Rinaldo came down with jock lung. Here’s your cheque. | Rinaldo得了肺病 这是你的工资 |
[05:49] | – Here you go. Eric, there’s a little some extra for you. – Thanks. | – 这是你的 Eric 多给了你一点 – 谢谢 |
[05:52] | Wait a minute! There’s no money in this cheque. It says I owe you $14. | 等等 这里面根本没钱 还说我欠了你14块 |
[05:56] | I didn’t even buy anything last week. | 我上周什么都没买 |
[05:58] | Had been some cost-of-living increases. | 生活费涨了点 |
[06:00] | Your room, your board, your pillow rental | 你的房 床 枕头的租金 |
[06:02] | and there’re some rubber gloves you insist on wearing, princess | 还有你坚持要戴塑胶手套的费用 公主大人 |
[06:05] | This is insane! | 这太夸张了 |
[06:06] | I’m not gonna work 60 hours a week | 我不想一周工作60小时 |
[06:08] | and still end up owing you money. I quit! | 最后还欠你钱 我不干了 |
[06:11] | Fine. Just give me the $604 you racked up since you got here | 行 把你来这之后攒下的604块还我 |
[06:14] | and you’re free to go. | 你就可以走了 |
[06:15] | What? How can I possibly have $604 | 什么 你老压榨我的工钱 |
[06:18] | when you keep taking away my money? | 我怎么可能还有604块 |
[06:20] | Shut up! And get back to work. | 闭嘴 回去工作 |
[06:24] | And you’d better don’t let your equipment-manager duties | 你最好别因装备管理员的职务 |
[06:26] | get in the way of your real work. | 妨碍了你的正经工作 |
[06:31] | Man, that sucks. | 伙计 这糟透了 |
[06:38] | – Hello? – Malcolm, great. It’s me, Francis. | – 喂 – Malcolm 太好了 是我 Francis |
[06:40] | Litsen, I’m in a real bind up here. | 听着 我被困在这儿了 |
[06:42] | – Francis, I don’t have any money. – Wait! Hear me out. | – Francis 我没钱 – 听我说 |
[06:44] | Tell Mom they’re sending all the smart kids to Washington, DC, | 告诉妈学校要带聪明的孩子去华府 |
[06:47] | That’s for $600 and then just spend a long weekend at Stevie’s. | 向她要个600块 然后在Stevie家过个周末 |
[06:50] | Reese, phone. | Reese 电话 |
[06:54] | – Hello? -Reese, great. You know the hardware store on Second? | – 喂 – Reese 你知道第二大街的五金店吗 |
[06:58] | Ok, thet got a real slippery entry way… | 那店门口很滑 |
[06:59] | Dewey, phone. | Dewey 电话 |
[07:03] | – Francis? – Yeah. – Money? – Yeah. | – Francis吗 – 是 – 要钱吗 – 对 |
[07:19] | I don’t know why I go to these things. I am so nervous. | 我不知道我来这儿干嘛 我好紧张 |
[07:23] | My stupid stomach sounds like a bunch of dogs fighting. | 我这肚子叫个不停 像疯狗打架似的 |
[07:26] | – Litsen to this. Get your ear down there. – Hal, you’ll be fine. | – 听听看 耳朵凑过来听听 – Hal 没事的 |
[07:36] | – What are you doing? – Just keep moving. | – 你在干嘛 – 走你的吧 |
[07:37] | Hal, you don’t even know is your new boss here? | Hal 你甚至不知道你新上司来了没有 |
[07:39] | You’re kidding. They’re all here. | 别开玩笑了 大家都来了 |
[07:40] | There’s Landon. He’s the head of the whole company. | 那是Landon 是整个公司的头头 |
[07:44] | Of course the new guy’s here. Don’t talk nonsense! | 新上司肯定在这儿 别扯淡了 |
[07:46] | You’ve never met the man. Do you know who you’re hiding from? | 你都没见过那人 你知道你在躲谁吗 |
[07:50] | That’s a good point. | 说得有道理 |
[07:54] | – Barry, is the new boss here yet? – Yeah. He’s right over there. | – Barry 新老板来了吗 – 来了 就在那儿 |
[07:58] | Let me know when you’re gonna introduce yourself. | 你打算自我介绍的时候记得告诉我 |
[08:01] | Most of us figure you’ll set him on fire. | 大家认为你会把他烧着 |
[08:03] | I know you’re gonna give him ideas. Bet’s off. | 就知道你会给他思路 赌局取消了 |
[08:05] | Come on, fellas. I’m nervous enough as it is. | 拜托 伙计们 我已经够紧张了 |
[08:07] | Hal, we’re just teasing you. | Hal 我们逗你呢 |
[08:09] | Come on. You’ll do fine. | 放轻松 你会干得好的 |
[08:11] | You and I both know that’s a lie. | 你和我都知道这是个谎言 |
[08:13] | Yeah, well, I tried. | 对 好吧 我试过了 |
[08:28] | Hi, Mom. Splendid day for a picnic. | 嗨 老妈 聚餐的好天气 |
[08:30] | You want to do this the easy way or the hard way? | 你想我来硬的还是软的 |
[08:34] | The hard way. Spread ’em. | 硬的吧 身子摊开 |
[08:44] | Honey I’m not always be around to do this. | 亲爱的 我不会一直在你身边看着你 |
[08:47] | You have to control yourself. | 你得自控 |
[08:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:54] | Undies. | 内裤 |
[09:03] | – Malcolm? – Laurie, hi. | – Malcolm – Laurie 嗨 |
[09:06] | It is so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[09:09] | Yeah. Good to see you too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[09:12] | – Wow. I can’t believe how tall you are. – Yeah, well, you know… | – 真不敢相信你这么高了 – 是啊 你知道 |
[09:17] | – Oh, man. I’ve missed you guys so much. – I’ve missed you too. | – 天哪 我真想念你们几个 – 我也很想你 |
[09:20] | I mean, we’ve all missed you. Everyone. Not just me. | 我是说 我们都很想 所有人 不止我 |
[09:24] | Hey, are you doing the three-legged scavenger hunt? | 嘿 你有参加两人三足寻宝游戏吗 |
[09:27] | No. What? | 没有 是什么 |
[09:27] | They tie your leg to another person’s | 把你的脚和另一个人的绑在一起 |
[09:29] | and send you up to the wood to find stuff. | 然后让你去森林找东西 |
[09:31] | That might be fun. Plus you can win $100. | 应该会很有趣 而且还能赢100块 |
[09:33] | I just need a partner. | 我需要个搭档 |
[09:34] | Do you want to do it? | 你要和我一起吗 |
[09:37] | Really? Yeah, it sounds great. | 真的吗 好啊 听起来不错 |
[09:39] | Cool. Is that your brother? | 好的 那是你哥吗 |
[09:43] | – Hi, Reese. – Sorry. I’m gay. | – 嗨 Reese – 抱歉 我是基佬 |
[09:46] | OK. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | You owe me! | 你欠我个人情 |
[09:55] | Do you work for the company | 你是这个公司的职工 |
[09:56] | or are you a drag-along? – Definitely a drag-along. | – 还是跟别人来的 – 跟别人来的 |
[09:59] | Oh, me too. Me too. My husband drags me to this function. | 我也是 我丈夫拉我来的 |
[10:03] | then runs off and talks to his friends. | 然后就走掉去跟朋友聊天了 |
[10:05] | – I hide. – Hide? | – 我在躲 – 躲什么 |
[10:07] | From my kids. | 躲我的孩子 |
[10:08] | It’s so great to have somebody to talk to. | 有个人聊天真好 |
[10:10] | I’m really so bad in social situations. | 我不擅长社交活动 |
[10:14] | My psychiatrist says I’m emotionally detached | 我的心理医生说我性格孤僻 |
[10:17] | and that I have paranoid fantasies about | 我有妄想症 |
[10:20] | what people think about me. | 总幻想别人怎么看我 |
[10:26] | – Yeah. – Sometimes it can get really ugly. | – 好的 – 有时我会变得很丑陋 |
[10:28] | False accusations, crying attacks. | 栽赃陷害 大呼小叫 |
[10:31] | I don’t know why my husband married me. | 不明白老公怎么会娶我 |
[10:33] | I mean I know why I married him of course. | 我当然知道为什么嫁给他 |
[10:35] | – Because I’m addicted to disapproval. – Ah. Really? | – 我就喜欢和人对着干 – 真的吗 |
[10:39] | Yeah. Of course, I only have myself to blame. | 是啊 当然了 只能怪我自己 |
[10:43] | because he’s exactly like my father was. | 他跟我爸简直一模一样 |
[10:46] | Oh, my God! He was so judgemental. | 天哪 他总爱主观臆断 |
[10:49] | Every time I opened my mouth, I felt I was torturing him. | 每次我一说话 都像是在折磨他 |
[11:12] | – Wow, they’re good. – They got nothing on my boy. | – 她们好厉害 – 比咱们可差多了 |
[11:16] | – How’s the diarrhoea? You feeling alright? -Tiptop. | – 腹泻如何了 现在还好吗 – 好极了 |
[11:20] | Their coach is Lavernia. | 他们教练是Lavernia |
[11:21] | I hear she might actually have a team this year. | 我听说她今年会组个队 |
[11:24] | Think we ought to adjust the front line? Clarence? | 我们要调整前锋线吗 Clarence |
[11:27] | – Clarence! – What? | – Clarence – 什么 |
[11:31] | Hey, Lavernia! I was afraid you’d show your face. | 嘿 Lavernia 我就怕你露面 |
[11:35] | Not that I was afraid you’d play me, | 不是怕跟你”玩玩” |
[11:37] | just that you’d show your face. | 只是怕看到你的脸 |
[11:40] | Hello, Clarence. | 你好 Clarance |
[11:42] | I thought you only gave your pep talks in your van. | 我以为你只在车里才有这么好的”口才”呢 |
[11:45] | You’ll get a boyfriend one of these days. | 你总有一天会有个男朋友的 |
[11:47] | You’ll have a moment of bliss, | 当你”性”福到顶点的时候 |
[11:50] | then you’ll bite his head off | 你会咬下他的脑袋 |
[11:51] | and lay your eggs in his decapitated body. | 然后把卵子产在他的无头尸上 |
[11:55] | Was that comment necessary? | 有必要说这种话吗 |
[11:57] | That’s exactly why people don’t like you. | 这就是为什么人们不喜欢你 |
[11:59] | People like me. Who doesn’t like me? | 大家都喜欢我 谁不喜欢我 |
[12:04] | I got a good feeling about today. | 我预感今天会很顺 |
[12:05] | Look at these girls. They aren’t so tough. | 看看这些姑娘 没那么凶悍嘛 |
[12:08] | Wait till I get out there. I’m gonna… | 等我上场了 我要 |
[12:24] | How’s my breath? | 我口气清新吗 |
[12:27] | It seems fine. | 挺好的 |
[12:28] | Not too minty? Cus that can be just as bad. | 不会太清新吗 薄荷味太重也不好 |
[12:30] | Please give me back my compact. | 拜托把粉盒还我 |
[12:38] | OK, get in, get out, just say hello and go. | 好的 过去 走开 打个招呼就闪人 |
[12:42] | No. | 不行 |
[12:44] | Mr Landon. Hello. | Landon先生 你好 |
[12:45] | Hey, hal. I told you about the first time I met this guy, right? | Hal 我告诉过你我初见这家伙的情形 是吧 |
[12:48] | The urinal-cake guy? | 那个便池清新剂男 |
[12:52] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[12:53] | But I didn’t fire him. | 但我没有开除他 |
[12:54] | He’s one of our finest systems managers. | 他是我们最好的系统经理之一 |
[12:57] | Well just good to show that even a gibbering idiot can surprise you. | 告诉你 语无伦次的白痴也能给你惊喜 |
[13:02] | You know, sir. That would make | 先生 这可以 |
[13:03] | a great chapter heading for your new book. | 当您新书的章节标题 |
[13:05] | I thought he dropped his pill case. | 我以为他的药盒掉便池了呢 |
[13:07] | Excuse me for being considerate! | 这么贴心真是抱歉了 |
[13:10] | Hi! John Pratt. It is a pleasure to meet you. | 嗨 我是John Pratt 很高兴见到你 |
[13:14] | – Hi. – You are a hard man to find. | – 嗨 – 你可真难找啊 |
[13:17] | I finally had to have someone point you out. | 我还得找人指出来 你是哪个 |
[13:19] | Well, it’s not like I’m avoiding you. | 搞得好像我在躲您似的 |
[13:24] | I heard you had a great sense of humour. | 我听说你很有幽默感 |
[13:27] | I know it’s just gonna be great working with you. | 我知道跟你共事一定会很棒的 |
[13:30] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是 |
[13:34] | Well. I should get back to my family now. | 我该回我家人那儿去了 |
[13:37] | Right. Sorry to hold you up. | 对 抱歉把你拖住了 |
[13:39] | It is a real pleasure to meet you, Mr.Landon. Same here. | – 很高兴见到你 Landon先生 – 我也是 |
[13:50] | Alright. Boys, you got ten minutes. | 小伙子们 十分钟准备 |
[13:53] | Leave your wallets and other valuable things in here. | 把钱包和值钱的东西留下 |
[13:55] | And hustle up. You gotta get out on the ice and warm up. | 动作快点 去冰上热热身 |
[13:58] | I don’t think I can play. My glute cramped up on the ride over. | 我不能上场了 来的路上我臀部肌肉抽筋 |
[14:02] | You have to play. Go lay down on that table. | 你必须上场 去那桌上躺着 |
[14:07] | You! Get over there. Give him a good, strong massage. | 你 过去 给他好好按摩一下 |
[14:11] | – Work that knot out of his glute. – Out of his what? | – 给他臀部舒筋活血 – 他的哪里 |
[14:18] | – No way! – He’s our goalie. We need him. | – 没门 – 他是我们的守门员 我们需要他 |
[14:20] | – No! – Look, you owe me $604. | – 不 – 听着 你欠我604块 |
[14:24] | You do this, I’ll take off $1.50. | 你做了这个 就减掉1块5 |
[14:27] | – $1.50?! – And if you don’t, I’ll charge you $50 for the ride home. | – 1块5 – 如果你不做 我要收你返程路费50块 |
[14:32] | The rest of you, get out there. Show ’em what you got. | 其他人 出去 给她们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[14:36] | Here. You’re responsible for these valuables till after the game. | 给你 比赛结束前你保管这些贵重物品 |
[14:42] | Don’t be afraid to dig in deep. | 别担心力道 |
[14:44] | If it helps, I’ll unhitch the trap door. | 为了你方便 我可以把裤子后面解开 |
[14:53] | Get up, you idiot! What? Are you stupid? | 快起来 你个笨蛋 怎么这么蠢 |
[15:01] | I said, hustle for the breaks! Hustle! | 我说 奋力突破啊 奋力 |
[15:05] | I was just hanging out in the locker room | 我刚刚在更衣室 |
[15:06] | and the other coach approached me. | 对方教练找到我 |
[15:08] | What’s that gin-soaked, reptilian sack of dog logs trying to pull now? | 那个卑鄙嗜酒的臭狗屎又想干嘛 |
[15:13] | He wants to make a little wager with you on the outcome of the game. | 他想跟你赌今天的比赛结果 |
[15:16] | – $642, to be exact. – I don’t bet. | – 准确来说 赌642块 – 我不打赌的 |
[15:20] | I earn my money and hold on to it. | 我赚的钱我要守住 |
[15:23] | – Yeah. He said you’d be afraid. – Oh, he did? | – 是啊 他说了你会怕 – 是吗 |
[15:27] | He also said John Grisham was a hack with no sense of plot | 他还说John Grisham文笔很差 情节掌控不行 |
[15:31] | and a tin ear for dialogue. What? He said that about Mr.Grisham? | – 对白生硬 – 什么 他竟然这样说Grisham先生 |
[15:36] | Alright, he wants to bet? | 好的 他想打赌 是吗 |
[15:37] | We’ll bet. Tell him to make it 700. | 那就赌 告诉他赌注加到700块 |
[15:40] | – He was pretty adamant about the $642. – Fine. | – 他坚持要赌642块 – 行 |
[15:45] | Hey, Chuck! I need you to hold on to some bet money. | 嘿 Chuck 我需要你保管一些赌金 |
[15:51] | That idiot Clarence has no idea what we got in store for him. | 白痴Clarence完全不知道我们的秘密武器 |
[16:01] | Easiest 700 I’ve ever made. | 我人生中最好赚的700块 |
[16:06] | What’s with my skates? The blades are so dull. | 我的冰鞋怎么了 刀片是钝的 |
[16:08] | Somebody unscrewed mine. | 有人拧松了我的冰刀 |
[16:11] | I got Vaseline on my grip tape. | 我的防滑胶带被人涂了凡士林 |
[16:15] | Go, go, go, go! | 上 |
[16:21] | He is never home. | 他从不回家 |
[16:22] | The last time we had dinner together was six months ago… | 上一次和他共进晚餐是6个月前的事 |
[16:25] | and that was with his boss! | 还是跟他老板一起吃的 |
[16:27] | Oh, did I tell you about our anniversary? | 我跟你说过结婚纪念日吗 |
[16:29] | I bought $30’s worth of candles. | 我买了30块钱的蜡烛 |
[16:31] | $30 with them! And I wore a negligee the size of a postage stamp. | 30块买了蜡烛 还穿了只有邮票大小的睡衣 |
[16:35] | He walks in an hour late | 他晚归了1小时 |
[16:36] | and straight to the computer and spends next six hours in a chat room. | 然后径直走向了电脑 上聊天室聊了6小时 |
[16:40] | I drank an entire bottle of champagne then I passed out. | 我喝了一整瓶的香槟昏过去了 |
[16:43] | And I woke up the next morning with the dog licking my face. | 第二天早晨醒来发现狗在舔我的脸 |
[16:46] | And I actually thought it was my husband! | 我还以为是我老公呢 |
[16:49] | I’m gonna find my boys. | 我得去找我儿子了 |
[16:51] | As if he would ever show me any kind of affection. | 他似乎从不向我表达爱意 |
[16:54] | I mean,as far as he’s concerned. I’m still the fat lady | 对于他来说 我还是那个 |
[16:56] | that answers his psychiatrist’s phone. | 帮他接心理医生电话的胖女孩 |
[16:59] | I mean, in my mind, I do see myself as a 200-pounder. | 在我眼中 我的确是个200磅的胖妞 |
[17:03] | But I have seen the way other men look at me. | 但我见过其它男人看我的眼神 |
[17:07] | Wanda! So good to see you again. | Wanda 见到你真开心 |
[17:10] | Wanda, this is Meg. Meg, this is Wanda. | Wanda 这是Meg Meg 这是Wanda |
[17:11] | Why don’t you get to know each other? | 你们先互相认识下 |
[17:13] | I’ll get something to drink. I’ll be right back. | 我去弄点喝的 马上回来 |
[17:17] | So, how do you know Lois? | 所以 你怎么认识Lois的 |
[17:20] | Que? | 什么[法语] |
[17:25] | – I like you. You’re fun. – I like you too. | – 我喜欢你 你很有趣 – 我也喜欢你 |
[17:28] | Want some of my candy? | 想要我的糖吗 |
[17:31] | I want candy. | 我要糖果 |
[17:39] | You fill up on that bread. | 你就靠面包填饱肚子吧 |
[17:41] | It’s better you get sick on that than on candy. You understand me? | 撑出毛病了也比吃糖好 清楚了吗 |
[17:44] | I got enough to worry about without you going crazy on me. | 你不发疯 我都够烦的了 |
[17:51] | Stay here! | 待在这儿 |
[18:00] | – Hi, Lois. – Are you hiding back here? | – 嗨 Lois – 你藏在这儿干吗 |
[18:03] | No, just enjoying the shade. | 不是 只是纳凉而已 |
[18:05] | Did you meet your new boss yet? | 你见到新上司了吗 |
[18:06] | – Yep. – How did it go? | 见了 – 如何 |
[18:08] | Fine. Good guy. We really hit it off. | 很好 好人一个 我们很融洽 |
[18:11] | – What happened? – What do you mean what happened? | – 发生了什么 – 你什么意思 |
[18:13] | It went well. He likes me. | 很顺利啊 他喜欢我 |
[18:15] | Is it such hard thing to imagine | 我给人留下了好印象 |
[18:16] | – I made a good first impression? – Hey, Mr.Landon? | – 这很难想象吗 – 嘿 Landon先生 |
[18:19] | You should give me a little credit. | 你得给我多一点信任 |
[18:20] | – Mr.Landon. – Hey, boss! | – Landon先生 – 嘿 老板 |
[18:22] | – Is That man calling you…? – Of course he isn’t! | – 那个人是在叫你 – 当然不是 |
[18:26] | Whatever you were going to say, whatever it was. He isn’t. | 不管你刚刚要说什么 他不是在叫我 |
[18:28] | – Hal, I’m not going anywhere until you ex… – Lois! | – Hal 我哪儿也不去直到你 – Lois |
[18:35] | Mr.Landon! | Landon先生 |
[18:40] | Did I tell you that his mother is coming to visit me this week? | 我跟你说过他妈这周要来看我吗 |
[18:44] | I mean, she despises me, but at least she talks to me. | 她看不起我 但至少她会跟我说话 |
[18:47] | My husband, on the other hand, | 而我老公呢 |
[18:49] | hasn’t said two words besides, “Where’s the remote?” | 只会说 “遥控器呢” |
[18:52] | and “How far are those gonna sag?” | 还有”你的胸要下垂到什么程度” |
[18:55] | This really isn’t a good time. | 我现在真的不方便 |
[18:56] | Every year, he has to go to this stupid get-together | 每年 他都要去那个愚蠢的同学会 |
[19:00] | for his old friends from college. | 找大学时的老朋友 |
[19:01] | We’re about to enter this party | 每次进去之前 |
[19:03] | and he turns me and tells me not to say anything stupid. | 他都转头叫我别说蠢话 |
[19:06] | What now, I mean, what expression I should response to that. | 这种话要我如何回应呢 |
[19:08] | I embarrass him one time! Big deal! You know. | 我只让他难堪过一次 有什么大不了的 |
[19:15] | OK, Pete and Cathy, you’re next. | 好的 Pete和Cathy 你们是下一组 |
[19:19] | – It is so great to see you again, Malcolm. – Great to see you too. | – 再见到你太好了 Malcolm – 我也这么觉得 |
[19:22] | For those of you without partners, we’ve done a random pairing. | 那些没有搭档的人 我们随机组合了一下 |
[19:26] | Mike and Christina. Reese and George. | Mike和Christina Reese和George |
[19:30] | – I’m Reese. – I’m George. | – 我是Reese – 我是George |
[19:33] | You can call me George. I can eat eight hot dogs. | 你可以叫我George 我能吃下8个热狗 |
[19:39] | That’s good, George | 这很好 George |
[19:42] | You’ve got to be kidding me! | 这是在玩我吧 |
[19:43] | – It’s really weird being away from all my friends I grew up with. – I bet. | – 离开发小儿感觉很不爽 – 肯定的 |
[19:49] | – Malcolm, can I ask you something? – Sure. | – Malcolm 能问你件事吗 – 当然 |
[19:53] | If you liked somebody, | 如果你喜欢一个人 |
[19:54] | and you had no idea if they liked you back, | 但是你不知道他是否也喜欢你 |
[19:58] | would you say something? | 你会告诉他吗 |
[20:01] | – I’ve always thought honesty was a good thing. – Me too. | – 我觉得坦诚点比较好 – 我也这么想的 |
[20:04] | But what if they lived too far away and it’d be really hard? | 但如果他住得太远 恋爱会不会很困难呢 |
[20:10] | I like you too, Laurie. I really really like you. | 我也喜欢你 Laurie 我非常喜欢你 |
[20:13] | Honestly, you have no idea. | 说实话 你完全不知道 |
[20:15] | I’ve liked you for years. I think about you all the time. | 我已经喜欢你好几年了 我老想着你 |
[20:18] | – Oh, no! – What? | – 噢 不 – 怎么 |
[20:21] | Oh, my God! I am so sorry! | 噢天哪 我真抱歉 |
[20:25] | I was talking about Gary Spindler! | 我说的是Gary Spindler |
[20:28] | – Oh, no! – Erm, it’s OK. | – 噢 不 – 没事的 |
[20:31] | No! This is so humiliating! And it’s all my fault. | 不 这太难堪了 这都是我的错 |
[20:34] | Malcolm, I am so sorry! | Malcolm 我真抱歉 |
[20:37] | – Really, it’s not that… – Malcolm and Laurie. | – 真的 没事 – Malcolm和Laurie |
[20:43] | Now remember, you’re only going to be tied together for three hours. | 记着 你们只会被绑在一起3个小时 |
[20:47] | So let’s get hopping. | 所以快点出发吧 |
[20:50] | Wow, these are nice woods! | 哇 树林真漂亮 |
[20:53] | Come on, Malcolm, we’re still friends! | 拜托 Malcolm 我们还是朋友 |
[20:56] | We can still have fun, right? | 我们还能玩得开心 对吗 |
[20:58] | Why don’t you help me with this clue? | 帮我想想这些线索吧 |
[21:01] | North of the fork and up a small hill, | 叉子的北边 一个山丘上 |
[21:03] | under a joke without J is a yellow bill. | 在去掉首字母的笑话下面 有个黄色的喙 |
[21:07] | This doesn’t make any sense! | 毫无头绪啊 |
[21:09] | – You’d think the clues make sense! – Gary Spindler?! | – 你得想出线索的意义 – Gary Spindler |
[21:12] | – Malcolm! – Just tell me what do you see in that jerk? | – Malcolm – 告诉我你觉得那混蛋好在哪里 |
[21:15] | He high-fives people when they decide what they want on their pizza! | 他在人家点餐时 跟人击掌 |
[21:18] | He still says, “It’s the bomb!” | 还说”太帅了” 这种蠢话 |
[21:20] | “Hi, I’m Gary Spindler. I have a laser pointer!” | “嗨 我是Gary Spindler 我有个激光笔” |
[21:23] | I think he’s nice. Can we concentrate on the scavenger hunt | 我觉得他人很好 我们能集中精力寻宝吗 |
[21:26] | or we’ll fall behind if we don’t figure this out! | 再想不出来我们就要落后了 |
[21:28] | It’s a stupid yellow duck under that oak tree right there. | 就是个橡树下的破鸭子 就在那儿 |
[21:31] | Joke without J, oke. Oak tree. | “Joke”去掉”J” “oke” 橡树 |
[21:34] | The fork was back there. | 树杈就在那儿呢 |
[21:39] | Wow, you’re right. That’s great Malcolm. | 你说对了 太棒了 Malcolm |
[21:41] | You know, you’re really good at this. | 你很在行啊 |
[21:42] | Yes, I am. I have a lot of other good qualities too. | 没错 我还有很多长处 |
[21:46] | In fact, there’s lots of things people would have liked about me | 事实上 还有很多喜欢我的理由 |
[21:48] | if I was given half a chance! | 如果你肯给我机会的话 |
[21:50] | – Can we just do this? – Fine. | – 我们能好好玩游戏吗 – 好吧 |
[21:53] | OK, clue number two. | 好的 线索二 |
[21:55] | Look for this gem on an overgrown hem. | 去草丛的边缘找宝石 |
[21:58] | Stay to your right or it might take all night. | 靠右边走 否则一晚上也找不到 |
[22:03] | For God’s sakes! Gary Spindler?! | 苍天啊 Gary Spindler |
[22:14] | What’s going on out there? We’ve gone back two goals! | 场上到底怎么了 我们落后两分了 |
[22:18] | – I don’t know. I can’t get speed with these skates! | 我不知道 穿着这冰鞋滑不起来啊 |
[22:21] | Get them sharpened! | 把冰刀磨磨啊 |
[22:22] | I already had Francis sharpen them twice! | 我已经让Francis磨过两次了 |
[22:29] | Besides, number 32 is amazing! | 此外 32号太厉害了 |
[22:31] | She’s a monster! She’s crippled our whole front line! | 她就是个怪物 完全摧毁了我们的前锋线 |
[22:42] | Sorry to take you away from your family, Mr Landon. | 抱歉把你叫过来 Landon先生 |
[22:44] | – About this whole Mr.Landon – I know, Bert. | – 关于这个Landon先生 – 我知道 该叫你Bert |
[22:47] | Litsen Bert, I need your help! | 听着 Bert 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:49] | The cubicle dwellers are getting a litthe restless. | 公司小职员们有点躁动不安了 |
[22:51] | Apparently they know about | 显然他们已经听说了 |
[22:53] | my reputation for downsizing. | 我爱裁员 |
[22:55] | I thought you could shoot them a little BS to calm them down. | 你可以说点废话安抚他们 |
[22:58] | Actually, I… | 事实上 我 |
[22:59] | Great! Hey, everybody! I know there are some concerns here | 好极了 大家注意 我知道大家有点担心 |
[23:03] | so I’ve brought Mr.Landon over to put your minds at ease. | 为了让你们安心 我把Landon先生叫来了 |
[23:08] | Now, remember he’s taking time away from his family | 这占用了他陪家人的时间 |
[23:10] | so not too many questions. | 所以别问太多问题 |
[23:12] | This is beautiful! Phil, | 这太赞了 Phil |
[23:14] | Mr.Landon over here would like to put our minds at ease! | 这位Landon先生是来宽慰我们的 |
[23:17] | Isn’t that right, Bert? | 对吧 Bert |
[23:19] | Hal?! Ah, Bert. Albert. | Hal 呃 Bert Albert |
[23:22] | Halbert. Hal! You know? | Halbert Hal 你知道的 |
[23:25] | I’m sensing a lot of confusion here | 我感觉到最近大家有很多困惑 |
[23:28] | but the keyword to keep in mind is loyalty. | 但最重要的是保持忠诚 |
[23:33] | When you’re worried about your job | 当你担心丢掉工作时 |
[23:35] | it’s very tempting to make a fellow co-worker look bad | 很容易给同事使坏 |
[23:39] | but who really cares if someone’s wife’s an alcoholic… | 但是应该没人在乎谁的老婆是酒鬼 |
[23:44] | ..Or that someone has a certain unnatural attraction to women in suits? | 或者谁是变态的制服控 |
[23:50] | The important thing is we’re in this together! | 最重要的是我们都在一条船上 |
[23:53] | And remember, nobody likes a snitch! | 记着 没人喜欢告密者 |
[23:58] | So, let’s have a great picnic, huh? | 所以 一起享受野餐吧 |
[24:07] | Go north of the fork and up a small hill. | 去叉子的北边 走上一个小山丘 |
[24:09] | Under a joke without J is a yellow bill. | 在去掉首字母的笑话下面 有个黄色的喙 |
[24:13] | I don’t see a fork. I saw a broken spoon! | 我没看到什么叉子 但我看到个坏掉的勺子 |
[24:15] | Shut up! I’m trying to think | 闭嘴 我正想 |
[24:16] | of a joke without a lot of Js in it! | 哪个笑话里面没有J |
[24:19] | Ohh, I found a cup. | 噢 我找到个杯子 |
[24:21] | You’re supposed to look for a fork! | 你该找的是叉子 |
[24:23] | You know, a fork? The little thing with | 认识叉子吗 那个小东西 |
[24:26] | … things! Geez! | 上面有其它东西 天哪 |
[24:28] | – You go. I’ll stay here. | 你去找吧 我留在这儿 |
[24:29] | We have to go together. We’re tied to each other, you idiot! | 我们必须一起走 我们绑在一起呢 你个蠢货 |
[24:40] | Cool! Got it! Five more and we win! | 好的 找到了 再找5个我们就赢了 |
[24:47] | Five more and we win. | 再找5个我们就赢了 |
[24:48] | – You’re a genius! – Thanks. | – 你真天才 – 谢谢 |
[24:51] | You’re, er,… big. | 你真大 |
[24:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[25:00] | Yeah! Lavernia, | 好样的 Lavernia |
[25:02] | looks like we’re gonna make it nine years in a row! | 看样子我们要9连胜了 |
[25:05] | Maybe we should put some of our pregnant girls in, | 或许我们该派点怀孕的队员上场 |
[25:08] | make it more of a game! | 让这更像场比赛 |
[25:10] | Wh-Who is that helping? All that’s gonna do is make her feel bad | 说这干什么 这只会让她难过 |
[25:13] | plus now all our pregnant girls are gonna wanna get in the game! | 并且搞得怀孕队员都想上场了 |
[25:18] | Number 32 is killing us! | 32号太凶残了 |
[25:25] | Looks like it’s time for a little strategy! | 看样子是时候想点战略了 |
[25:37] | – Eric! – Yeah! | – Eric – 好的 |
[25:51] | Now let’s play some hockey! | 真正的比赛开始了 |
[26:22] | You were amazing out there! | 你太棒了 |
[26:24] | I would never have found those kids without you! | 没有你我不可能找到那些小孩 |
[26:26] | You know something? | 知道吗 |
[26:27] | Together we make the perfect three-legged person! | 我们俩组成了完美的两人三足 |
[26:31] | – I wish we could stay like this forever! – Yeah. | – 真希望我们能永远这样 – 对啊 |
[26:34] | Wait a minute! Why can’t we? There’s people that do surgeries! | 等等 为什么不行 有人能做这种手术啊 |
[26:38] | – You’re the smartest guy I’ve ever met! – Thanks, buddy. | – 你是我见过最聪明的人 – 谢谢 伙计 |
[26:42] | Come on. We’ve got to find that fork. | 来吧 我们必须找到那个叉子 |
[26:46] | – Hey,… I… want… candy! – What did I tell you? | – 嘿 我 要 糖 果 – 我跟你说过什么 |
[26:50] | Sit in that chair until the picnic is over! | 在这儿坐到野餐结束 |
[26:54] | Excuse me? Are you Lois? | 打扰一下 你是Lois吗 |
[26:56] | – Yes. – Where do you get off talking to my wife about my mother?! | – 是的 – 你凭什么跟我老婆谈论我母亲 |
[27:00] | – Look… – I’ll have you know I wet my bed every night until I was 16. | – 听着 – 告诉你 直到16岁我还尿床呢 |
[27:05] | My mother changed those sheets for years | 这么些年来 |
[27:07] | and never said a word! | 我妈不辞辛苦地换床单 |
[27:08] | I don’t care if they don’t get along. | 我才不在乎她们合不合得来 |
[27:10] | My mother’s important to me. | 我妈对我很重要 |
[27:12] | Hey, I never said anything about your mother! | 嘿 我可没说过你妈的坏话 |
[27:14] | By the way, I don’t have a porn problem! | 还有 我没有沉迷色情片 |
[27:17] | Did she tell you she was the one that introduced it into our home! | 她有告诉你是她把黄片带进了我的生活吗 |
[27:20] | You know, I don’t have any interest | 我没一点兴趣 |
[27:21] | It was her idea and now I’m the pervert! | 这是她的主意 现在我倒成了性变态 |
[27:25] | I don’t know what it is about porn. | 我不知道色情片有什么魅力 |
[27:26] | Maybe it’s the safety of emotional distance or maybe it’s just the.. | 可能是里面的性爱不需要感情或者是 |
[27:29] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[27:31] | If you’re gonna make me do this | 如果你要我开导你 |
[27:32] | we’re gonna do this. Now sit down! | 那我们就来聊聊 坐下 |
[27:36] | Your problem is you both see yourselves as victims. | 你们的问题是都把自己看成受害者 |
[27:40] | You’ve got to talk to each other. | 你们得相互沟通 |
[27:42] | There’s a certain thing called give and take you need | 有个说法叫互相迁就 |
[27:43] | to make a relationship work. Do you understand? | 这样关系才能维持 你明白了吗 |
[27:46] | – Yes. – I’m not finished with you! | – 明白了 – 我还没说完 |
[27:49] | If you’re gonna make this work | 如果真想夫妻和睦 |
[27:50] | you have to make sure that you are home every night at 6:30, | 你得确保每晚准点6:30 |
[27:53] | not 6:35. Not 6:31. You’ve got to create an atmosphere of trust. | 不是6:35 也非6:31 创造信任的环境十分重要 |
[28:14] | – I’m starting to figure we might win! – Damn right! | – 感觉我们会赢了 – 太对了 |
[28:17] | I’ve got 600 bucks riding on it! | 我赌了600块呢 |
[28:20] | Francis, what are you doing out here? | Francis 你上来干嘛 |
[28:22] | You’re a man short. | 你们少了一个人 |
[28:23] | Where’s Amis? | Amis呢 |
[28:24] | He ran out screaming something about | 他跑出去了 大叫着 |
[28:25] | government helicopters and murderous clones. | 政府直升机啊 残忍的克隆啊什么的 |
[28:29] | Hello? Is anybody there? | 有人吗 外面有人吗 |
[28:32] | Don’t worry. I’ll cover for him. | 别担心 我顶替他 |
[28:34] | – Alright. – You’re a good man, Francis. | – 好吧 – 你是个好人 Francis |
[28:36] | I’m just doing what anybody would do. | 人人都会这么做的 |
[28:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:45] | Hey, look at this! We’re doing great! | 快看这个 我们进展很顺利啊 |
[28:48] | You’re so good at this. | 你真擅长这个 |
[28:51] | – Stop! What are you doing?! – I’m sorry! | – 停 你要干嘛 – 抱歉 |
[28:54] | I’m sorry! I’m sorry! So just tell me, | 我很抱歉 很抱歉 告诉我吧 |
[28:57] | what’s your big problem with me? | 你对我有什么成见 |
[28:58] | – Malcolm! – No, seriously, I want to know! | – Malcolm – 不 说真的 我想知道 |
[29:01] | Am I too short? Am I too smart? | 我太矮了吗 还是太聪明了 |
[29:03] | Malcolm, can we please drop this? | Malcolm 能别提这个了吗 |
[29:06] | I’m smart. OK? Is that a crime? | 我很聪明 好吗 这是罪吗 |
[29:07] | I’m sorry I’m not a moron like Gary Spindler! | 很抱歉 我不是像Gary Spindler 是个傻瓜 |
[29:10] | Malcolm, stop it! | Malcolm 别这样 |
[29:13] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[29:14] | I want you to tell me why you don’t like me. | 我想你告诉我你为什么不喜欢我 |
[29:16] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[29:17] | – I want a straight answer! – God. | 我想要个直接的答案 – 天哪 |
[29:19] | I can’t believe I liked you in the third grade! | 真不敢相信我三年级的时候喜欢过你 |
[29:21] | You liked me in the third grade?! | 你三年级的时候喜欢过我 |
[29:23] | I knew it! I wasn’t crazy! You did like me! | 我就知道 我没疯 你的确喜欢我 |
[29:26] | So what the hell has changed? Tell me! I defy you to tell me! | 所以什么改变了 你敢不敢告诉我 |
[29:30] | Nothing! That’s the problem! | 什么都没变 这就是问题所在 |
[29:32] | You’re still the same obsessive | 你还是那个偏执狂 |
[29:34] | whining know-it-all who doesn’t listen to anyone! | 唠唠叨叨 自以为是 从来不听别人的 |
[29:37] | But you did like me in the third grade! | 但是三年级时你的确喜欢过我 |
[29:38] | Malcolm, I don’t like you! Can you get that through your head? | Malcolm 我不喜欢你 你就是听不进去吗 |
[29:43] | Before I just didn’t have a crush on you. | 之前 我只是对你没感觉 |
[29:46] | And now I can’t stand you! | 现在 我是无法忍受你 |
[29:48] | So you want me to tell you why I don’t like you? | 你想知道 为什么我不喜欢你吗 |
[29:50] | You want me to tell you | 你想知道 |
[29:51] | why I like nice, funny Gary Spindler | 我喜欢贴心 风趣的Gary Spindler |
[29:54] | and absolutely despise bitter annoying Malcolm? | 却完全鄙视刻薄烦人的Malcolm的原因吗 |
[29:58] | – Do you? – Look,… – Well, I’m gonna tell you! | -想知道吗 – 听着 – 我现在就告诉你 |
[30:01] | There is something wrong with you! | 因为你缺心眼 |
[30:03] | I don’t know how you do it! You’re cute, smart, funny | 我不知道你怎么做到的 你可爱 聪明 有趣 |
[30:07] | and somehow you managed to mess that up! | 但却总是自毁形象 |
[30:09] | Like today. It was an awkward situation, | 就像今天 这本是个尴尬的情况 |
[30:12] | but it would’ve passed. | 但是完全可以过去啊 |
[30:13] | But you just kept picking at it and picking at it | 但是你一直叽叽歪歪的 |
[30:17] | until it turned into this big horrible thing! | 直到事情变得如此糟糕 |
[30:19] | There is something wrong inside you! | 你心里有病吧 |
[30:22] | There’s something rotten at the core of your personality! | 你已经品质败坏了吧 |
[30:25] | You’re just off! | 你想逃走了吗 |
[30:28] | – I… want… candy! I just opened my purse to get a Tic Tac | – 我 要 糖 果 – 我只是打开手袋拿一个嘀嗒糖 |
[30:32] | – and he dropped out of a tree on my back! – I am so sorry! | – 然后他就突然从树上掉在我背上 – 我很抱歉 |
[30:35] | Now you go and you sit down in that chair | 现在你坐在这儿 |
[30:38] | and you put your head down! | 低头冷静一下 |
[30:40] | – OK. – Did you straighten things out with Pratt? | – 好的 – 你跟Pratt讲清楚了吗 |
[30:43] | – Almost. – Oh, for God’s sake, Hal! Where is he? | – 几乎吧 – 上帝啊 Hal 他人呢 |
[30:46] | – I’ll talk to him. – No! It’s too late now. | – 我去跟他说 – 不行 已经迟了 |
[30:49] | It would be awkward. | 会很尴尬的 |
[30:50] | Hal, you work with the man. | Hal 你跟这人一起工作 |
[30:52] | He’ll find out! | 他终究会发现的 |
[30:53] | Look, it’s gonna be two seconds of embarrassment | 也就有几秒钟的尴尬 |
[30:55] | and then it’s over. Now go! | 然后就没事了 快去 |
[31:10] | – Pratt, do you have a moment? – For you, Bert? Of course! | – Pratt 你有空吗 – 你找我吗 Bert 当然 |
[31:14] | – You’re fired! – What? | – 你被解雇了 – 什么 |
[31:15] | I don’t think it’s working out. So let’s just make a clean break. | 我觉得没戏了 所以我们干脆点结束吧 |
[31:18] | I haven’t started yet! What could you possibly be basing this on? | 我甚至还没开始工作呢 你依据什么认定 |
[31:22] | My gut. I didn’t get this far without trusting my instincts. | 直觉 我能走到今天 离不开我的直觉 |
[31:26] | I’m sorry, son. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[31:27] | I think it’s best if you just leave the picnic now. | 我觉得你最好现在就走人 |
[31:32] | They have some sort of foil if you wanna wrap that up. | 如果你想打包食物的话 他们有锡纸 |
[31:40] | I’m so sorry, Malcolm! | 我真抱歉 Malcolm |
[31:42] | I just started talking and I couldn’t stop. | 我开始讲话就停不下来 |
[31:44] | And I said all those mean things. | 然后说了那些伤人的话 |
[31:46] | I didn’t even mean half of them! | 其中一半都不是我的本意 |
[31:48] | Who am I to say that your kids would be screwed up? | 我凭什么说你的孩子会很糟 |
[31:50] | I mean. You might not even have kids! Are you OK? | 我是说 你可能没孩子呢 你还好吗 |
[31:57] | I think I can stop crying now. | 我想我能止得住了 |
[31:59] | – Can you get me more leaves? – Oh, Malcolm! | – 你能再给我些树叶吗 – 噢 Malcolm |
[32:04] | – No, really, I’m fine. – No, Malcolm, | – 不 真的 我没事了 – 不 Malcolm |
[32:07] | that’s poison oak! | 那是毒橡树 |
[32:11] | Of course it is! | 显然是 |
[32:21] | Take the shot! | 打门啊 |
[32:28] | Ahh, geez, guys! My bad! | 啊 天哪 伙计们 我的错 |
[32:30] | How could I have done that?! | 这球打得真臭 |
[32:32] | Ahh, don’t beat yourself up, buddy. We all make mistakes. | 别自责了 伙计 我们都会犯错 |
[32:36] | Shake it off. You’re doing your best. | 别受影响 你已经做得很好了 |
[32:41] | Eric, I’m doing terrible! Why’s everybody being so nice to me? | Eric 我打得糟透了 为什么大家对我这么好 |
[32:45] | You’re doing your best, man! | 你已全力以赴了 伙计 |
[32:46] | You’re part of the team now. | 你是球队中的一份子了 |
[32:48] | Good or bad we’re in this together. | 无论好坏我们都一起承担 |
[32:52] | OK. Looks like you boys have all the items on the list here. | 好的 看样子你们俩找到清单上的所有东西了 |
[32:55] | Plus a wallet, a girl’s bracelet and a fork. | 外加一个钱包 一个女生的手镯 还有一个叉子 |
[32:59] | – Just give us the 100 bucks. – There you go. | – 快给我们那100块钱 – 给你们 |
[33:02] | – Thanks. – Now how about we separate you two? | – 谢谢 – 现在该把你们分开了 |
[33:15] | I’ll miss you! | 我会想你的 |
[33:22] | Nice. | 棒极了 |
[33:24] | Mom, you don’t have to hold on to me. I’ll be good! | 妈 你没必要抓着我 我会乖乖的 |
[33:29] | – OK! – Lois! – You don’t have to thank me. | – 好吧 – Lois – 你不用谢我 |
[33:32] | Let me enjoy the rest of the picnic with my family. | 就让我跟家人好好享受野餐吧 |
[33:34] | You told my husband that I was insane. | 是你告诉我老公我是疯子的吗 |
[33:36] | You told him that I should be committed! | 是你告诉他我需要承诺的吗 |
[33:38] | I didn’t say that! | 我没说这个 |
[33:39] | Then how does letting him video-tape us in bed help our marriage? | 让他拍性爱视频 对我们的婚姻又有何帮助呢 |
[33:43] | What?! I didn’t tell… | 什么 我没告诉他 |
[33:46] | Litsen, Lady. You’ve gotta stop this! | 听着 女士 你别再这样了 |
[33:49] | I don’t have time for my own family’s problems | 我都没空操心自家事儿了 |
[33:51] | without listening to you two nutcases! So why don’t you just… | 更别提管你们俩疯子了 所以你干嘛不 |
[34:00] | I don’t think you understood me. | 我想你没听明白 |
[35:38] | Come on buddy! This is it! | 来吧 伙计 机会来了 |
[35:39] | We can do it! Just get in there! | 我们能做到 快过去 |
[35:41] | Er, you know. I don’t think I… Eric, there’s something I’ve gotta tell… | 我想我不 Eric 我得告诉你些 |
[35:53] | Dammit! Get up! | 该死的 快起来 |
[35:55] | Do something! Ooomph! | 做点什么 |
[36:09] | No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o! | 不 |
[36:37] | – Eric, are you OK? – Someone took the cup out of my jock! | – Eric 你还好吗 – 有人拿走了我的护裆 |
[36:43] | I’ll be fine. Just win this thing! | 我没事的 去赢了比赛 |
[36:52] | Now, just to be clear, | 先说清楚 |
[36:53] | I’m not looking for anything long term here. | 咱俩速战速决 |
[38:16] | – Yes. – Yeah | – 好的 – 太好了 |
[38:23] | You did it, man! Alright! Way to go! | 你做到了 好样的 就该这么做 |
[38:27] | Let me collect my money | 让我收了钱 |
[38:28] | so we can treat Francis the way he deserves! | 好好犒赏Francis一下 |
[38:32] | You know, there’s a funny story about that money. | 关于钱 发生了点有趣的事儿 |
[38:38] | You boys did alright! | 小伙子们干得好 |
[38:40] | Yeah, it was fun. | 是啊 很有趣 |
[38:42] | Hey, Francis, how you doing out there? | Francis 你那儿怎么样 |
[38:45] | Well, cold! | 冷[冷清] |
[38:47] | It won’t be much longer. | 不会持续太久的 |
[38:48] | There’s a kid’s skating party in a half hour! | 等会有小孩的滑冰派对 |
[38:59] | Dewey Dewey! | |
[39:20] | Dewey, is that…? Oh, my God! | Dewey 是你 我的天哪 |
[39:26] | Dewey, get away from there! | Dewey 快离那儿远点 |
[39:32] | Alright, alright. Everything’s gonna be alright. | 好的 好的 一切都会好的 |
[39:35] | Come on, baby. Come… to… Mamma! | 过来 宝贝 来妈妈这儿 |
[39:40] | Everything’s gonna be OK. | 一切都会没事的 |
[39:42] | Everything’s gonna be OK. Everything’s gonna be… | 一切都会没事的 都会没事的 |
[39:45] | Who’s that idiot that just pulled out and flipped everyone off? | 那个边离场边朝大家竖中指的傻瓜是谁 |
[39:49] | – That’s Pratt, sir. He starts this week. – No. No. | – 那是Pratt 先生 他这周才来的 – 不 不 |
[39:52] | The only thing he starts this week is a long lifetime of misery. | 接下来等着他的 只有无穷无尽的折磨 |
[39:56] | You have our friends at the IRS give him a call. | 你让税务局的朋友给他打个电话 |
[40:02] | So, maybe we can hang out sometime or something. | 所以我们有空可以一起去玩啊 |
[40:04] | I mean, when you’re better. | 我是说 等你好点的 |
[40:07] | Oh, come on, Malcolm! It’s not that bad. Give me a smile! | 噢 来嘛 Malcolm 没那么糟啦 笑一个 |
[40:12] | Are you smiling? | 你在笑吗 |
[40:13] | – I can’t tell. – I’m smiling. | – 我没法分辩 – 我在笑 |
[40:27] | That went better than I expected. | 比我想象的好很多嘛 |