时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My turn. | 到我了 |
[00:18] | I had no idea homework could be so funny. | 原来作业可以这么有趣 |
[00:26] | It’s suicide. | 这是玩火自焚 |
[00:28] | I don’t care. I’m going in. | 我才不在乎 我这就去 |
[01:08] | Guess what? I just got back from the doctor. | 你猜发生什么事 我刚从医生那回来 |
[01:10] | – My spine is curved! – How bad? | – 我的脊柱弯了 – 有多严重 |
[01:13] | – No gym for two years. – This is Brilliant! | – 两年不能运动 – 也太好了吧 |
[01:16] | I wonder if my third nipple can get me out of wrestling. | 那我有三个乳头 可以不去摔跤吗 |
[01:18] | It’s worth a shot | 值得一试 |
[01:20] | Here comes… Her Royal… Bitchiness. | 暴躁 女王 驾到啦 |
[01:28] | Cynthia just got back from a semester in Europe | Cynthia在欧洲待了一个学期 刚回来 |
[01:30] | and she’s totally changed. | 整个人都变了 |
[01:31] | She was just so happy. Now it’s like she ‘s giving up on life. | 她以前很开朗 现在却了无生趣 |
[01:35] | She’s bitter and sarcastic. | 尖酸刻薄 爱讥讽人 |
[01:37] | I mean, I could pull it off, but on her it’s really unpleasant. | 我倒是能制住她 但她这样很讨厌 |
[01:40] | Malcolm, can you ask your livings move the herd | Malcolm 你让这群喘气的 |
[01:44] | an inch to the left so I could get past? | 向左移一英寸 让我过去吗 |
[01:46] | I’m sorry, did you say inch? | 真对不起 你刚说英寸吗 |
[01:49] | Don’t you mean 2.54 centimetres or 0.254 decimetres, | 你是指2.54厘米 或者0.254分米 |
[01:53] | or 25.4 million nanometres? | 或者2540万纳米吗 |
[01:56] | Come on, guys, stop teasing her. | 行了吧 伙计们 不要再戏弄她了 |
[01:57] | You stink at it. | 你逊毙了 |
[01:58] | Don’t defend her, Malcolm. | 不要维护她 Malcolm |
[02:00] | If I wanted abuse I’d talk to my oboe teacher. | 如果我想被骂 我就去找双簧管老师了 |
[02:05] | She’s… dead… to us. | 她完全无视我们 |
[02:13] | Hey. Are you OK? | 嘿 你还好吧 |
[02:15] | What are you talking about? What do you mean? | 你在说什么 你什么意思 |
[02:17] | You’ve been acting kinda strange. | 你举动有点奇怪 |
[02:20] | Malcolm, look around you | Malcolm 看看你周围 |
[02:22] | and reconsider your definition of strange. | 再想想什么才叫奇怪吧 |
[02:29] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[02:33] | Dad, look how high my kite is! | 爸 看看我的风筝飞多高 |
[02:35] | That’s great, son. That’s terrific. | 很厉害啊 儿子 棒极了 |
[02:38] | – You wanna try? – Er, no. | – 你想试一下吗 – 呃 不 |
[02:40] | – Why not? – I don’t like kites. | – 为什么不 – 我不喜欢风筝 |
[02:43] | What do you mean you don’t lke kites. | 什么叫你不喜欢风筝 |
[02:45] | I don’t like kites and they don’t me. We just don’t get along. | 我不喜欢风筝 风筝也不喜欢我 我们合不来 |
[02:48] | You’d like it if you tried it. | 你试试看 你会喜欢的 |
[02:50] | Come on, just try it. Hold the string. | 来啊 就试一下 拿住线 |
[02:54] | Agh! | 啊 |
[03:09] | Hey, Lois. | 嘿 Lois |
[03:09] | Karen, what are you doing out there? | Karen 你在外面做什么 |
[03:12] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[03:14] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to lurk. | 对不起 我不是故意躲起来的 |
[03:16] | I was working up the nerve to talk to you. | 我想鼓起勇气 跟你谈谈 |
[03:18] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[03:21] | – You look different. – I’m sober. | – 你跟平时不同啊 – 我很清醒 |
[03:24] | – Oh. – Yeah. After I drove over that miniature golfcourse | – 噢 – 好吧 今天我开车经过那个小型高尔夫场 |
[03:27] | they made me get into a 12-step programme. So… | 他们让我加入12步计划 |
[03:30] | – Good for you! – Thanks. I‘’m doing really great. | – 那很好啊 – 谢谢 进展还不错 |
[03:32] | Anyway, I’m up to the part | 我来是打算 |
[03:34] | where I’m supposed to make amends to people I’ve hurt. | 向那些我伤害过的人道歉的 |
[03:37] | What did you ever do to me? | 你对我做过什么 |
[03:38] | Remember New year’s at Deb and Rich’s | 记得 新年时在Deb和Rich家 |
[03:41] | where everyone was kissing at midnight? | 每个人在午夜时都亲嘴了吗 |
[03:43] | – Yeah. – When I kissed your husband | – 是的 – 当我亲你的丈夫时 |
[03:45] | I kind of stuck my tongue in his mouth. | 我将舌头伸进他的嘴里了 |
[03:49] | I mean, I felt really terrible, then after that, | 我也觉得不好 然后 |
[03:51] | I put my cigarette out on Richard’s toupee and no things…so quickly | 我将香烟插在Richard的假发上弄灭 一切太快了 |
[03:54] | You were French-kissing my husband? | 你和我丈夫法式拥吻 |
[03:57] | Don’t be mad at him, lois. | 别生他气 lois |
[03:58] | He pushed me away after, like, five or six seconds. | 五六秒后他就将我推开了 |
[04:01] | Well, it’s definitely no more than ten. | 好吧 绝没超过十秒 |
[04:03] | And I’m sure the only reasson he was moving his tongue around | 我确信他移动舌头 |
[04:05] | – was because he was trying to say something. – That’s enough, Karen. | – 是因为他想说点什么 – 够了 Karen |
[04:07] | – I get it. – Sorry. | – 我知道了 – 对不起 |
[04:11] | Now I have to tell Stephanie’s | 现在我要去Stephanie家 |
[04:13] | to tell her she can take down those lost-dog posters. | 告诉她可以将那些寻狗启示拿下来了 |
[04:18] | Come on, Francis, it’s Friday night. | Francis 这可是星期五晚上 |
[04:20] | Can we please go out and get hammered? | 我们一起出去喝个够吧 |
[04:22] | Is getting drunk all you think about? | 你满脑想的只有喝酒吗 |
[04:24] | I mean, look at us. We work like dogs all day, | 瞧瞧咱俩 我们整天累的跟狗似的 |
[04:27] | we drink, then we work like hungover dogs. | 然后喝酒 再像条醉狗一样干活 |
[04:29] | Is this how you pictured your life? | 这是你设想的未来吗 |
[04:31] | Ever since I was little. What did you picture? | 我从小就这么想的 你的设想是什么 |
[04:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:35] | There’s got to be more to life than | 生活应该更有意义 |
[04:36] | get falling down drunk and acting like a jackass. | 而不是堕落到喝酒耍酒疯 |
[04:41] | Look what we found! | 看看我们发现什么了 |
[04:46] | You stole a totem pole? | 你们偷了个图腾柱吗 |
[04:47] | No, he asked to come with us. | 不 他说要跟着我们的 |
[04:50] | He hasn’t shut up for an hour. | 他都唠叨一个小时了 |
[04:52] | You can’t leave it here. | 不能把它放这 |
[04:53] | People worship these. It’s a sacred object. | 这东西是用来膜拜的 是圣物 |
[04:56] | Do I have something in my teeth? | 我牙齿上有东西吗 |
[04:58] | – Be honest. – What’s wrong with you people? | – 说实话 – 你们有病吗 |
[05:01] | You see a symbol of a world beyond scraping grease | 这是世界的象征 不是除垢的对象 |
[05:05] | and your first thought is to profane it in our cabin? | 你们还想放在小木屋里亵渎它吗 |
[05:08] | Don’t you have respect for anything? | 你们还把什么放在眼里 |
[05:12] | – Look, a penny! – It’s mine! | – 看 有个硬币 – 那是我的 |
[05:14] | I saw it first! | 我先看到的 |
[05:17] | Is my coffee ready yet? | 我的咖啡好了吗 |
[05:18] | I can’t believe you only have instant. | 真不敢相信你只有速溶咖啡 |
[05:21] | Sorry it’s not up to your standards. | 对不起 没到你的标准 |
[05:23] | It’ll be a little more impressive with your coffee-drinking sophistication | 如果你想要配上喝咖啡的优雅 |
[05:26] | if you weren’t wearing a kiddies’ sweater. | 就别穿小孩的运动衫 |
[05:28] | I’m supposed to take style tips from | 一个总和摔跤手厮混的人 |
[05:31] | someone who keeps track of wrestling feuds? | 还想教我如何打扮吗 |
[05:33] | Ever since you’ve been back you’ve been mean to everyone. | 自从你回来 对谁都很刻薄 |
[05:36] | I know, You think you’re better than us. | 我清楚你自认为高人一等 |
[05:37] | Even if it’s true, | 即便如此 |
[05:39] | It doesn’t give you the right to be nasty. | 你也不用这么臭屁吧 |
[05:41] | If you keep this up, | 在这样下去 |
[05:42] | You won’t have any friends. | 你就没朋友了 |
[05:43] | You think you know what everybody’s problem is? | 你自认为很了解大家的缺点吗 |
[05:46] | Well, guess what, you don’t. | 知道吗 其实你不懂 |
[05:47] | You think you’re so smart and together, | 你认为自己很聪明和可靠 |
[05:49] | and no-one notices what an unhappy little person you are. | 没有人发现你是个忧郁的小人 |
[05:53] | I’m sorry. I won’t stroke your fragile ego by confiding in you. | 抱歉 我不该说实话 打击你脆弱的自尊心 |
[05:58] | Oh, yeah? Well, you’re on fire! | 噢 是吗 好吧 你烧着了吧 |
[06:02] | Aaaagh! | 啊 |
[06:13] | Mommy! | 亲娘啊 |
[06:14] | How could you do that to me? | 你怎么可以这样对我 |
[06:16] | You were on fire. I wanted to help. | 你那时着火了 我只是想帮忙 |
[06:18] | How does yelling, | 帮忙只需要大喊 |
[06:19] | “Oh, my God, where did those come from? Help!” | “噢 天啊 这是怎么了 救命” |
[06:22] | I’m sorry! | 真的很抱歉 |
[06:24] | It’s just, you scared me. THEY scared me. | 只是 你吓到我了 你的胸器也吓到我了 |
[06:27] | I mean,they don’t scared me. They startled me… | 我意思是 不是吓到 是震惊 |
[06:29] | I hate this! | 我讨厌这样 |
[06:30] | Everyone looks at me like you do, like I’m some kind of freak. | 每个人都跟你一样 把我当怪物 |
[06:33] | I was surprised, that’s all. | 我很惊讶 没有别的 |
[06:35] | It’s just really different. | 真的很不一样嘛 |
[06:37] | I mean, I would react the same way if you had a new haircut. | 如果你剪了新发型 我也是这样的反应 |
[06:41] | A giant haircut. | 那得是爆炸头 |
[06:42] | No-one can know about this. You can’t tell anyone. | 谁都不可以知道这事 你不可以告诉任何人 |
[06:46] | – What are you talking about? – Promise me! | – 什么 – 向我保证 |
[06:47] | – But… – Promise! – Alright, I promise! | – 但是 – 快保证 – 好的 我保证 |
[06:51] | Come on, you’re fine. | 别这样 这没什么 |
[06:54] | It’s just a change on the outside. | 你只是外型的一点变化 |
[06:56] | I mean, Inside you’re the same. | 内在还是一样的 |
[06:59] | If you give people a chance they’ll see that. | 也许你应该给大家个机会 他们会明白的 |
[07:01] | Will you stop staring at them? | 别盯着看了 成吗 |
[07:03] | Am I staring? | 我有吗 |
[07:06] | Dad, I’ve been thinking about how to fix your kite problem. | 爸爸 我在想如何帮你走出风筝的阴影 |
[07:09] | – I don’t have a kite problem! – It’s OK, Dad. | – 我没有阴影 – 那没什么 爸爸 |
[07:13] | We could start with you explaining why you hate kites. | 你先解释下 讨厌风筝的原因吧 |
[07:19] | Let me try it! I want to try it! | 让我试一下 我想试一下 |
[07:21] | Fine. Here. | 好吧 给你 |
[07:22] | Jerk! | 笨蛋 |
[07:31] | Help! Help me! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[07:37] | I just do! There doesn’t need to be a reason! | 我就是讨厌 不需要理由 |
[07:43] | Doesn’t Dewey ever have any homework? | Dewey就没点功课吗 |
[07:45] | He seems to have a lot of time on his hands. | 他看起来很闲 |
[07:47] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:49] | Yesterday I had the most interesting conversation with Karen. | 昨天我和 Karen聊了些非常有趣的话题 |
[07:53] | She’s in this programme | 她参加了一个项目 |
[07:54] | where you have to apologise to your loved ones | 需要向所爱的人道歉 |
[07:56] | and that got me thinking, do I have anything to apologise for? | 这也让我反思 我有什么需要认错的事吗 |
[08:01] | Ok, by you, you mean ME, | 你的意思 是指我 |
[08:03] | and since you’re phrasing at the question, you already know the answer. | 鉴于你的措辞 你根本就知道答案 |
[08:05] | Karen told me that you French-kissed her on New Year’s Eve. | Karen说你在新年前夜和她舌吻来的 |
[08:09] | what, I did not! | 什么 我没有 |
[08:11] | I can’t believe it! You’re actually accusing me of this? | 我无法相信 你就为这个指责我吗 |
[08:15] | Why would Karen lie? | 为什么Karen要说谎 |
[08:17] | Why would I lie? | 为什么我要说谎 |
[08:18] | Lois, for the past 20 years | Lois 这20年 |
[08:20] | yours has been the only tongue that’s been in my mouth. | 只有你的舌头 进过我的嘴 |
[08:22] | Now, you’re just going to have to believe that. | 你得相信我的话 |
[08:24] | I don’t lie! | 我没有说谎 |
[08:26] | So are we going to kites tomorrow? | 我们明天去放风筝吗 |
[08:27] | Sorry, son I have to testify at a murder trial. | 对不起 儿子 我在为一宗谋杀案作证 |
[08:30] | But, darn it, I’ll go to the park with you! | 但是 你是我儿子 我会陪你去公园的 |
[08:33] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[08:34] | The kids don’t count. | 对孩子撒谎不算 |
[08:35] | Hal, it wouldn’t be such a big deal if you would just admit it. | 承认了吧 没什么大不了的 |
[08:39] | Come on, Lois, What possible reason would I have to kiss Karen? | 拜托 Lois 我干嘛要亲Karen |
[08:42] | You’re a MAN! | 因为你是男人 |
[08:43] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这能说明什么 |
[08:45] | – You’ve been with the same woman all these years. | 这些年 你都对着同一个女人 |
[08:46] | It’s natural to a little… curious. | 有点猎奇心理很正常 |
[08:50] | About what? | 好奇什么 |
[08:51] | You mean to tell me after all these years of marriage | 你是想说 结婚这么多年 |
[08:53] | you’ve never even so much as thought about another woman? | 你就从来没有想过别的女人 |
[08:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:58] | If you’re just gonna be ridiculous, | 如果你再装糊涂 |
[09:00] | there’s no point in carrying on this conversation. | 咱俩就没必要再谈下去了 |
[09:03] | But you are on notice! | 不过我会盯着你的 |
[09:13] | Wait! I wanna talk to you! | 等等 我要和你谈谈 |
[09:19] | You are unhappy! | 你不开心 |
[09:21] | – Yes, I am. – Why? | – 是的 – 为什么 |
[09:23] | I think I may have ruined my life. | 我在浪费生命 |
[09:25] | I left my family and friends to come up here. | 我丢下家人朋友来到这里 |
[09:27] | I was supposed to be finding myself but all I feel is empty. | 我本想找回自我 但我现在很空虚 |
[09:31] | I have the answer to your suffering, Francis. The answer is… | 我能解除你的痛苦 Francis 那就是 |
[09:36] | Francis Francis! | |
[09:38] | Who was that spiky-head kid that was friends with Little Lulu? | 小露露的那个刺头朋友叫什么 |
[09:41] | – What? – Ah, don’t worry. | – 什么 – 啊 算了吧 |
[09:44] | Maybe it’ll come to you if you sleep on it. | 如果你枕着书睡 也许会想起来 |
[09:52] | Everything’s ready. | 一切准备就绪 |
[09:53] | The kite tail is set. | 风筝的尾巴已经摆好 |
[09:54] | It’s a windy day. | 今儿是有风的日子 |
[09:56] | Now, say it. | 现在 说吧 |
[09:57] | I am not cursed. | 我没有被诅咒 |
[09:59] | Good. Now, run | 很好 现在 向前跑 |
[10:01] | and don’t stop until it’s in the air. | 跑到它飞起来 |
[10:07] | I am not cursed. | 我没有被诅咒 |
[10:16] | Oh, excuse me. | 噢 借过 |
[10:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:22] | It’s flying! | 它飞起来了 |
[10:25] | It’s flying! | 它飞起来了 |
[10:30] | I can’t believe | 真不敢相信 |
[10:31] | you guys threw refrigerator magnets at Dabney’s back brace. | 你们居然把冰箱磁贴吸在Dabney的脊柱矫正架上 |
[10:34] | Come on. It was great. | 小意思 那很好玩啊 |
[10:35] | He was walking around all day with “Florida is for Lovers” on his back. | “佛罗里达是爱侣天堂”在他背上贴了一整天 |
[10:40] | That laugh is so not cute. | 你笑得也太奔放了吧 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry my laugh isn’t as melodious as your lovely, cracking voice. | 对不起 我的笑声不像你的那么清脆悦耳 |
[10:47] | My name’s Malcolm. | 我叫Malcolm |
[10:48] | I have all the answers, but no one to listen to me. | 我是万事通 就是没人听 |
[10:51] | Oh, that’s funny. | 噢 还真有趣 |
[10:57] | This was fun. | 真有意思 |
[10:59] | Hi, Reese. | 嗨 Reese |
[11:02] | What a pig. | 蠢猪 |
[11:03] | What? | 什么 |
[11:04] | What happened to your friend? | 你朋友受了什么刺激 |
[11:05] | She was never that great, but now, geez. | 她以前也不漂亮 不过现在 |
[11:08] | It’s like she’s trying to be ugly. | 她一心想当丑女 |
[11:09] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:10] | Someone should tell her she’s not in Euro-pee-uh anymore. | 要知道 她现在不是在欧洲[小便] |
[11:13] | In America, we take showers. | 在美国 我们都要洗澡 |
[11:14] | Drop it, Reese. She doesn’t smell. | 够了 Reese 她没有异味 |
[11:16] | Well, she dresses like a bag lady. | 好吧 她就像个捡破烂的 |
[11:18] | Oh, oh, I know. | 噢 噢 我知道了 |
[11:19] | Her butt is gigantic, and she’s trying to hide it. | 她屁股太大 想遮住 |
[11:23] | This is so great. | 太好了 |
[11:23] | I have so much material for that. | 我有好多东西对付她呢 |
[11:25] | I have a “wide load” sticker | 我有张写着”超重”的贴纸 |
[11:27] | and I can make the truck noise when she backs up. | 等她后退时 我就发出卡车的声音 |
[11:29] | Beep, beep, beep… | 哔 哔 哔 |
[11:30] | Reese, when exactly is she going to back up? | Reese 她什么时候会后退呢 |
[11:33] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[11:34] | Okay, when’s her lunch period? | 好吧 她几点吃午饭 |
[11:35] | I think I’ll sneak in and throw bacon at her | 我想偷偷溜过去 朝她扔块培根 |
[11:37] | then she’ll back up. | 那她就会往后退了 |
[11:38] | Beep, beep, beep… | 哔 哔 哔 |
[11:40] | Look, moron, she’s not hiding her butt. | 听着 傻子 她不是在掩盖屁股 |
[11:41] | She’s hiding her big boobs, okay? | 她是在掩盖巨乳 懂吗 |
[11:43] | So, if you tease her you’re just going to look like a… | 所以 如果你去戏弄她 你就像个 |
[11:48] | You are a good, good brother. | 你真是好兄弟 |
[11:51] | No. | 不是的 |
[11:52] | I lied. Her butt is huge. | 我说谎了 她是屁股大 |
[11:56] | I think it helped Cynthia to tell me what was bothering her. | Cynthia和我说说烦恼挺好的 |
[11:58] | She’s been in a much better mood at school | 最近她在学校心情都很好 |
[12:00] | She even stuck her homework up on Dabney’s back. | 她甚至将作业贴在了Dabney的背后 |
[12:04] | – What are you doing?! – Algebra. | – 你在做什么 – 代数 |
[12:09] | What did he say to you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[12:10] | Malcolm, calm down. | Malcolm 冷静 |
[12:12] | I’m just helping him with his homework. | 我只是教他做作业 |
[12:14] | You know Reese doesn’t care about school. | 你明知道Reese根本不在意学习的事 |
[12:16] | That’s whatIthought | 一开始我也是那样想的 |
[12:17] | but when he asked me for help | 但他找我帮忙时 |
[12:19] | he sounded so pathetic, I couldn’t say no. | 说的很可怜 我没办法拒绝 |
[12:25] | How are you doing on number five? | 第五题做得怎么样了 |
[12:26] | Awful. I’m never going to get this. | 很糟 我永远也学不会了 |
[12:28] | I’m such an idiot. | 我就是个蠢蛋 |
[12:30] | No, you’re not. | 才不是呢 |
[12:32] | Everyone says I’m an idiot all the time. | 每个人都说我白痴 |
[12:35] | Well, he is. | 确实如此啊 |
[12:36] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[12:37] | It’s not his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[12:39] | Someone at some point decided I was dumb | 有人因为某件事认定我蠢 |
[12:41] | and that’s all anyone ever sees of me. | 之后所有人都那么看我 |
[12:43] | Why do they always focus on one detail? | 他们干嘛揪住一个细节不放呢 |
[12:45] | They can never look at the whole person. | 他们从来不会全面看待一个人 |
[12:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不明白 |
[12:54] | Francis, man, Lavernia’s going to kill you if you miss another shift. | Francis 如果你再敢旷工 Lavernia会杀了你 |
[12:57] | Let her. I’m not walking away from this totem pole right now. | 随她吧 我现在半步也不会离开这个图腾的 |
[13:00] | Not when I’m this close to figuring out what it is it’s trying to tell me. | 在即将知晓神谕之前我哪都不去 |
[13:03] | Have you even eaten anything? | 你有吃东西吗 |
[13:04] | No. I’m fasting. | 没有 我在禁食 |
[13:06] | It helps my meditation. | 这样能帮助我冥想 |
[13:07] | I can’t explain it, | 我不知道怎么解释 |
[13:08] | but there’s some kind of an energy running through this thing. | 但有一种力量在这图腾里运转 |
[13:10] | It gave me that dream. | 它托梦给我 |
[13:11] | It’s trying to help me get to something. | 想让我明白什么 |
[13:13] | That’s it. | 好吧 |
[13:14] | We’re getting rid of this thing, | 我们把它弄走 |
[13:15] | and we’re putting you back on corn dogs and porn | 你还是回归玉米热狗和色情书刊的生活吧 |
[13:17] | for your own safety. | 这是为你好 |
[13:20] | Back away from the pole! | 离这远点 |
[13:24] | So, guys, do you wanna go to shoot some eagles. | 哥儿几个 想去打鹰吗 |
[13:29] | nothing else to do. | 反正也是闲着 |
[13:40] | What are you going to do to her? | 你对她有什么企图 |
[13:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:43] | Okay, I’ve been dying to tell someone. | 好吧 我真的很想告诉别人 |
[13:45] | Malcolm, I’m going to see them. | Malcolm 我快要见到它们了 |
[13:47] | – What? – I’m going to be nice to her make her my girlfriend, | – 什么 – 我要好好待她 让她做我女友 |
[13:49] | and get her to take her top off. | 然后让她脱掉上衣 |
[13:51] | You’re crazy. | 你简直疯了 |
[13:52] | That’s what I thought at first | 我一开始也是这么想的 |
[13:53] | but I’ve got it all figured out. | 但我已经都计划好了 |
[13:57] | I’ve been working on this for days. | 我弄这个弄了几天 |
[13:59] | Tomorrow, I’ll reveal an embarrassing secret | 明天 我会泄密一件囧事 |
[14:01] | that makes her feel trusting. | 让她觉得我信任她 |
[14:02] | Friday, I’ll sneak a kiss and then apologize. | 星期五 我就会偷偷亲她然后道歉 |
[14:05] | Three days later, I actually ask her out | 三天后 我会约她出来 |
[14:07] | she catches me crying, | 让她撞见我哭 |
[14:08] | make-out session she discovers a love letter in my back pocket | 热吻期间 她在我后兜里发现情书 |
[14:11] | heavier make-out session, all culminating in March 8: Double-D day. | 然后激吻 三月八日 终结日之D杯登陆日 |
[14:18] | You’re pure evil! | 你太邪恶了 |
[14:20] | Who’s more evil? | 谁更邪恶呢 |
[14:21] | Me, or the person who told me? | 我 还是泄密给我的人 |
[14:23] | – You! – Yeah, but you’d still be in trouble. | – 你 – 好吧 但你也会有麻烦的 |
[14:25] | I bet she’d never forgive you. | 我打赌她永远也不会原谅你 |
[14:28] | Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go make a mix tape. | 现在失陪了 我要去做一个混合磁带 |
[14:32] | Okay, so we had a little setback but don’t give up. | 好吧 我们遇到点挫折 但不要放弃啊 |
[14:36] | Oh, forget it! | 噢 算了吧 |
[14:38] | I’m sick of this! | 我受够了 |
[14:40] | I hate kites! | 我讨厌风筝 |
[14:41] | I have always hated kites! | 我永远都讨厌风筝 |
[14:43] | Dad, don’t freak out in front of the other kids. | 爸爸 不要在别的小朋友面前失态 |
[14:47] | No! I’m never going to get this and I don’t want to! | 不 我永远也学不会 也不想学了 |
[14:49] | You can’t just give up. | 你不能就这样放弃了 |
[14:51] | I can give up whenever I want to, and I give up! | 我随时可以放弃 所以我现在就放弃了 |
[14:54] | That’s it! | 那好 |
[14:54] | I’m tired of your attitude. | 我厌倦你的态度了 |
[14:56] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[14:58] | Dewey! Dewey, come back here. | Dewey Dewey 回来 |
[15:00] | It’s too far for you to walk. | 太远了 你走不回去 |
[15:03] | Oh! | 噢 |
[15:04] | Dewey Dewey! | |
[15:07] | Dewey, stop! | Dewey 停下来 |
[15:09] | Dewey Dewey! | |
[15:12] | Don’t you ever run away like that again! | 你再也不能像这样跑走了 |
[15:14] | There’s something on the back of your pants. | 你的裤子后面有东西 |
[15:23] | I’m flying a kite! | 我在放风筝 |
[15:24] | I’m flying a kite! | 我在放风筝 |
[15:27] | Lois, I did it! | Lois 我做到了 |
[15:29] | I did it! I actually flew a kite! | 我做到了 我真的放飞了一只风筝 |
[15:31] | I can’t believe I actually thought these were evil. | 真不敢相信 我从前总认为它是魔鬼 |
[15:34] | I love this kite. | 我太爱这风筝了 |
[15:35] | Why don’t you kiss it? | 为什么你吻它呢 |
[15:37] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 噢 看在上帝的份上 |
[15:39] | Are you still obsessing about that? | 你还在纠结这事吗 |
[15:41] | I want a straight answer out of you. | 我只想要个坦白的回答 |
[15:43] | Lois, I swear from the moment I laid eyes on you | Lois 我发誓 从看见你的那刻起 |
[15:46] | you were the only woman in the world for me. | 你就是我在这世界上唯一的女人 |
[15:48] | So you mean to tell me that unlike any other man alive | 所以你的意思是你不像其他男人 |
[15:50] | you don’t even have a glancing interest for other women? | 你甚至不会看别的女人一眼吗 |
[15:53] | You and you alone | 几百万年来 |
[15:54] | stand outside the dictates of millions of years of evolution? | 只有你是进化规律的特例吗 |
[15:57] | Why is that so hard for you to believe? | 你为什么就是不信呢 |
[16:00] | Because I look at other men! | 因为我也会看别的男人 |
[16:04] | Not seriously | 不经意间 |
[16:05] | and I would never do anything about it but, God, Hal, | 我不会做什么 但是 Hal |
[16:08] | I notice. | 我也会看的 |
[16:10] | And if you don’t, it means that… | 如果你没有 这说明 |
[16:14] | …it means that you love me more than I love you. | 这说明你爱我更多 |
[16:19] | Well, honey, that’s always been true. | 是的 宝贝 一直如此的 |
[16:21] | Of course I love you more. | 当然是我爱你更多 |
[16:23] | And you’re okay with that? | 你可以接受吗 |
[16:24] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 当然 |
[16:26] | I mean, think about it. | 你想想看 |
[16:27] | If you loved me as much as I loved you | 如果你我都一样深爱彼此 |
[16:29] | we’d never leave the bedroom. | 我们就走不出卧室半步了 |
[16:30] | Nothing would get done. | 那什么都做不了 |
[16:31] | We’d die of starvation. | 我们都会饿死 |
[16:35] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[16:39] | Not as much as I love you. | 不要爱我那么多 |
[16:41] | I have fasted, I have meditated | 我禁食 冥思 |
[16:44] | I got frostbite spending a night in the wilderness. | 我还在荒原上冻了一夜 |
[16:47] | I just want to know what to do. | 我只是想知道该做些什么 |
[16:50] | What am I missing? | 我究竟错过了什么 |
[16:52] | Okay, let’s see, there’s a wolf. | 好吧 我看看 这是狼 |
[16:53] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[16:54] | Loyalty. | 忠诚 |
[16:55] | And the eagle. | 还有鹰 |
[16:56] | Insight. Insight. | 觉悟 觉悟 |
[16:59] | And the frog is… | 还有这青蛙是 |
[17:01] | bug-eating. | 吃虫子的 |
[17:03] | But what does it have to do with anything?! | 但这究竟是要怎样啊 |
[17:05] | Please, just give me a sign or-or a signal or-or something! | 请给我个征兆 暗示或者什么 |
[17:13] | Oh, my God! | 噢 神啊 |
[17:15] | You the dirtbag that took my pole? | 你就是偷我图腾的人渣吗 |
[17:17] | Huh? | 啊 |
[17:18] | That’s my pole. | 这是我的 |
[17:19] | I want it back. | 我要拿回去 |
[17:20] | Oh, of course. | 噢 那当然 |
[17:21] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:23] | Look, I didn’t take it, but, please, I’m going crazy. | 听着 不是我拿的 但是 我快疯了 |
[17:26] | Can you tell me what it means? | 你能告诉我它的意义吗 |
[17:28] | Well, if I hit it | 好吧 如果我没说错 |
[17:29] | it means I’m five inches away from the back of my carport. | 那意味着我离车库后墙还有五英寸 |
[17:31] | What! You use this as a wheelstop? | 什么 你把它当挡轮器吗 |
[17:34] | This beautiful, sacred thing? | 这么美丽圣洁的东西 |
[17:36] | Sacred? It’s a decoration. | 圣洁 它就是个装饰 |
[17:38] | You know, like a coat of arms or a storybook. | 就像手臂上的大衣或者故事书 |
[17:41] | It’s a pretty chunk of wood | 这是块很厚的木头 |
[17:42] | that my kids helped me carve on a nice Saturday afternoon. | 一个周六的午后 孩子们帮我雕刻的 |
[17:45] | But you can’t tell me that you can’t feel the energy…! | 别告诉我 你没感受到它的能量 |
[17:48] | You white boys are all the same. | 你们白人都一个德行 |
[17:50] | I’ve got dark skin, | 我长得黑 |
[17:51] | so I must dance with the bears and listen to the spirit of the wind. | 所以就必须与熊共舞 聆听风吟吗 |
[17:55] | I’ve got news for you. | 我已经告诉你答案了 |
[17:57] | I work for a living. | 我是靠工作谋生的 |
[17:58] | I’m a Baptist, and I’m proud of it. | 我是浸礼会教徒 我很引以为傲 |
[18:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:04] | And by the way, I have only one word for snow: snow. | 还有 对于雪我只有一个字形容 雪 |
[18:18] | No! Stop! | 不 停 |
[18:19] | Malcolm Malcolm… | |
[18:20] | Don’t do this. He’s not who you think he is. | 不要这样做 他不是你想的那样的 |
[18:22] | I didn’t want to tell you | 我本不想告诉你 |
[18:23] | but the only reason Reese has shown any interest in you | 但Reese对你感兴趣 |
[18:25] | is because I told him you have big breasts. | 是因为我告诉他你的胸很大 |
[18:27] | – What? – It just happened. | – 什么 – 我说漏嘴了 |
[18:28] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很对不起你 |
[18:30] | But he only wants you for your boobs. | 他唯一想要的只是你的胸 |
[18:32] | Stop saying that! | 不要再说了 |
[18:33] | He planned all this. | 一切都是他的计划 |
[18:35] | I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[18:37] | He wrote it all down. | 他都写下来了 |
[18:39] | This isn’t it. | 不是这个 |
[18:40] | Where’s your real calendar? | 你的日历呢 |
[18:41] | That is my calendar. | 这就是我的日历 |
[18:43] | All the proceeds went to an animal shelter. | 所有的收益都捐给了动物收容所 |
[18:45] | He’s just using you. | 他只是利用你 |
[18:46] | And what’s worse is you’re falling for it. | 更糟糕的是你相信了 |
[18:48] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点 |
[18:50] | You heard her! | 你听见了吧 |
[18:52] | But… | 但是 |
[18:54] | What’s her name? | 她的名字是什么 |
[18:56] | What? | 什么 |
[18:57] | What’s… her… name? | 她 的名字 是什么 |
[19:03] | I know what her name is. | 我当然知道她的名字 |
[19:06] | And I am not going to dignify that with a response. | 但我不会郑重的回答你的 |
[19:09] | I know what her name is, and her name… is… | 我知道她的名字 她的名字 是 |
[19:15] | How can you be so creepy?! | 你怎么这么变态 |
[19:18] | Don’t you even have | 你难道 |
[19:19] | the remotest sense of decency towards a fellow human being? | 对别人只有邪念吗 |
[19:22] | I have feelings! | 我是有感情的 |
[19:24] | I will be treated with respect! I will not be objectified! | 我需要被尊重 我不是物体 |
[19:28] | I will not be humiliated or demeaned! | 不能羞辱贬低我 |
[19:31] | Now kiss my shoe! | 现在 给我跪舔 |
[19:33] | Kiss… my… shoe! | 给我 跪舔 |
[19:36] | The private says “but General, I didn’t touch your toast!” | 士兵说”将军 我没碰你的面包[枪]” |
[19:42] | So, Cynthia something’s different about you. | 所以 Cynthia 你好像变样了 |
[19:44] | Did you get a haircut? very stylish. | 你剪头了吗 很漂亮啊 |
[19:49] | Cynthia did you like Europe? | Cynthia你喜欢欧洲吗 |
[19:51] | I did. | 喜欢 |
[19:52] | I forget sometimes that there’s a whole world out there | 有时候我会忘记 在那里 |
[19:55] | that’s not full of prurient, adolescent boys. | 没有那么多好色男 |
[19:58] | There’s sophisticated people | 那些人有教养 |
[20:00] | who treat me nicely and keep their mouths shut. | 待人友好 守口如瓶 |
[20:03] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[20:05] | Yes? | 找谁 |
[20:07] | Is-Is Lois here? | Losi 在吗 |
[20:08] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[20:09] | Oh, my God. Are you Lois’s husband? | 噢 天啊 你是Lois的丈夫吗 |
[20:11] | Uh-huh. | 对啊 |
[20:11] | So, who is married to the bald guy with the earring? | 那谁和那个戴耳环的秃头男是一家的 |
[20:15] | That’s Donna. | 那是Donna |
[20:16] | Darn it! | 见鬼了 |
[20:18] | I thought that was one house I didn’t have to go to. | 我想我还有一家没去 |
[20:21] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[20:23] | Oh, yeah, | 哦 对了 |
[20:24] | and by the way I lived in your house | 上个月我趁你们度假时 |
[20:25] | while you were on vacation last month. | 住了你的房子 |
[20:27] | We didn’t go on vacation. | 我们没度过假 |
[20:29] | Darn it! | 见鬼了 |