时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hey, what are we watching? | 这是在看什么啊 |
[00:04] | A documentary on eye surgery. | 关于眼部手术的纪录片 |
[00:05] | They are reattaching a retina. | 他们正在移植视网膜 |
[00:06] | “The procedure involves making small incisions | 手术过程要在眼球壁上切个小口子 |
[00:09] | into the wall of the eye to allow instruments into the vitreous cavity.” | 以便手术器械进入眼球 |
[00:13] | Is there anything else on? | 还有别的东西看吗 |
[00:15] | Dad, this is interesting. | 爸爸 这多有趣 |
[00:16] | I might be a doctor someday. | 有天我兴许能当医生 |
[00:17] | You’re right. You’re right. | 说得对 说得对 |
[00:19] | “The draining of the vitreous – the clear gel-like fluid | 排出玻璃体 一种填充在眼球后部的 |
[00:21] | that fills the back of the eye…” | 透明果冻状液体 |
[00:23] | I’m gonna go read. | 我还是去读书好了 |
[00:28] | “Kiki beats the heat in a red chiffon…” | Kiki穿着红色雪纺内衣散发出热浪 |
[00:31] | You don’t wanna watch a lingerie-counter shoot with your dad! | 你可不想和老爸一起看内衣广告吧! |
[01:07] | Come on! You boys are late! | 快点孩子们 要迟到了 |
[01:09] | I want you outta this house in 30 seconds! | 给我在三十秒内出门 |
[01:11] | You sure have some hustle. | 赶紧的 |
[01:12] | We’ve got time. | 我们有足够的时间 |
[01:13] | When we’re really late, | 真来不及的话 |
[01:14] | our lunches are on the front lawn. | 我们的午饭盒会摆在前院草坪上 |
[01:21] | – Mom, Reese… – Go, go. Go, go! | – 妈妈 Reese他 – 快走 快走 |
[01:23] | OK, I’m doing dry-cleaner, mechanic and post office. | 我要去干洗店 找修车工 再跑趟邮局 |
[01:26] | You’re doing groceries and DMV,right? | 你去杂货店和车管局对吧 |
[01:28] | Right. | 对 |
[01:28] | Got the cable bill? Great. | 有线电视帐单呢 太好了 |
[01:30] | Bye, guy. | 再见了哥们 |
[01:36] | Did I just say, “Bye guy,” to you? | 我刚才对你说 再见了哥们 吗 |
[01:38] | I’m pretty sure you did. | 非常确定以及肯定 |
[01:39] | Guy? I – I – I called you guy?! | 哥们 我竟然叫你哥们 |
[01:42] | How can that happen?! I’ve never done that before! | 怎么会发生这种事 我从来不会这样 |
[01:44] | Hal, it’s a lapse. It doesn’t mean anything. | Hal 小疏忽罢了 没关系的 |
[01:46] | – Guy?! – Hal, it happens. | – 哥们 – Hal 失误人人有 |
[01:48] | Let’s get one thing clear. | 郑重澄清 |
[01:49] | In no way, shape or form do I think of you as a guy. | 不管怎样我都不把你想成是一个哥们 |
[01:53] | You are a gorgeous, exciting, feminine goddess | 你是美丽又激情的女神 |
[01:58] | that I still don’t know what I’ve done to deserve. | 至今我都不明白怎么追上你的 |
[02:00] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[02:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:06] | Let’s do this walking. | 我们还是边走边亲吧 |
[02:10] | OK, just for argument’s sake, | 就事论事的说 |
[02:12] | let’s say Doctor Bombay was one of the M*A*S*H surgeons. | 就算Bombay医生是<风流医生俏护士>里的外科医生 |
[02:15] | I’d still want Hawkeye operating on a perforated aorta! | 我也依然要鹰眼来做主动脉的穿孔 |
[02:19] | It’s experience that counts. Think about it. | 经验才是王道 好好想想吧 |
[02:26] | Will you hurry up with those dishes, | 你收盘子能不能快点 |
[02:28] | my bubbles are evaporating! | 我洗盘子的泡沫都快没了 |
[02:29] | Eric, you’re not gonna believe this. | Eric 你不会相信我看到了什么 |
[02:31] | I swear I just saw Commandant Spangler | 我肯定刚才看到了Spangler教官 |
[02:34] | standing outside the window. | 站在窗户外 |
[02:36] | That’s not even funny, Francis. | 一点也不好玩 Francis |
[02:38] | There some things you should just don’t joke about, | 有些事你可不能拿来开玩笑 |
[02:39] | like that hook-handed maniac is at the top of the list! | 那个铁勾手的疯子是最不能提及的 |
[02:42] | But he was so real! | 是真的啊 |
[02:43] | It was like being back at military school! | 这感觉又回到了军校 |
[02:45] | I know. For a long time I saw him every time I shut my eyes. | 长久以来我闭上眼就浮现他 |
[02:48] | You just have to remember, we escaped from that hellhole. | 你只要记得 我们已经从虎穴逃离了 |
[02:51] | We made it out and found better lives for ourselves. | 我们已经释怀了 过上了更好的生活 |
[02:53] | Now let’s get these dishes done. | 来让我们洗碟子吧 |
[02:55] | We still have to snake out the toilets | 我们还要疏通马桶 |
[02:57] | before we are called at night. | 不然起夜怎么办 |
[03:03] | Hey, guys, wait up! | 大伙 等一下 |
[03:12] | Hi, I’m Dewey. | 你好 我叫Dewey |
[03:14] | You smell terrible. I like you. | 你闻起来真糟糕 我喜欢 |
[03:19] | Maybe you could come home with me. | 也许你能和我一起回家 |
[03:21] | Dewey you’re not allowed a dog. Remember? | Dewey 不许养狗 记得吗 |
[03:23] | We want you to be miserable. | 我们就是想要你痛苦 |
[03:25] | That’s right, son. | 就是 儿子 |
[03:26] | It’s our job to make sure we’re as unfair as possible to you. | 我们的职责就是尽量对你不公平 |
[03:30] | Don’t listen to them, Dewey. | 别听他们的 Dewey |
[03:31] | I study the method thoroughly | 我很彻底地研究过这个问题 |
[03:33] | and I’m convinced you can get away with it. | 我很确定你能摆脱这一切 |
[03:36] | All you have to do is hide me. | 把我藏起来不就好了 |
[03:41] | I’ll call you Marshmallow. | 我就叫你棉花糖吧 |
[03:50] | * Tonight’s the night * | * 就是今晚 * |
[03:55] | * It’s gonna be alright * | * 一切都会好起来的 * |
[03:59] | * Cos I love you, girl * | * 因为我爱你 美女 * |
[04:01] | * Ain’t nobody gonna stop us now * | * 现在人类已经无法阻止我们了 * |
[04:08] | Hal, what are you doing here?! | Hal 你来这儿做什么 |
[04:09] | Well, you’re off work in five minutes | 五分钟后你就下班了 |
[04:11] | and I am here to whisk you away for a night of romance. | 我来是要带你赴浪漫之夜的 |
[04:14] | Oh, honey, that’s so sweet but I can’t. | 亲爱的 那是极好的 但臣妾做不到啊 |
[04:17] | I’ve gotta cover for Craig tonight. | 我今晚得给Craig代班 |
[04:19] | – Why?! – Oh, he’s sick as a dog! | – 为什么 – 他病得很严重 |
[04:21] | Come on, you know that guy’s the biggest faker in the world! | 拜托 你知道他最会装了 |
[04:24] | The last time he was out with the flu, | 上次他流感请假 |
[04:27] | we saw him jumping up and down in the window on the Today Show! | 我们在今日秀看到他在橱窗里上蹦下跳 |
[04:29] | That doesn’t mean I wasn’t sick | 但这不代表我没有生病啊 |
[04:32] | You didn’t tape that, did you? | 你应该也没录下那集 对吧? |
[04:33] | I set my timer wrong. | 我录像设错时间了 |
[04:35] | Oh, honey, I’m so sorry! | 亲爱的 真的很抱歉 |
[04:37] | After all the trouble you went through. | 你这么千方百计地做这些 |
[04:40] | No, it’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[04:42] | Really, it wasn’t any trouble. | 一点也不麻烦 |
[04:46] | Thanks again for the ride home. | 再次谢谢你载我回家 |
[04:47] | Wow. | 哦哟 |
[04:49] | So this is what it woulda been like to go to my prom. | 我本该这样去高中毕业舞会的 |
[04:52] | All I wanted was a nice evening with my wife | 我不过是想和我的老婆度过美好一夜 |
[04:55] | I even dug up the wedding vows | 我甚至都把我的结婚宣誓给翻出来了 |
[04:58] | I never was able to read to her. | 我一直没能读给她听 |
[04:59] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[05:00] | She went into labour with Francis | 她在婚礼仪式节骨眼上 |
[05:02] | in the middle of the ceremony. | 生下了Francis |
[05:04] | I was gonna read them to her tonight. | 我本打算今晚读给她听的 |
[05:08] | God, now I feel awful. | 老天 我感觉不舒坦 |
[05:10] | Don’t worry about it, Craig. It’s not your fault. | 别担心 Craig 不是你的错 |
[05:14] | No, I really feel awful. | 不 我真的觉得不舒坦 |
[05:40] | Are you awake? | 你还醒着吗 |
[05:40] | Honey, I’m so sorry about tonight. | 我对今晚的事感到很抱歉 |
[05:43] | Listen, tomorrow night I’m gonna fix us such a special dinner. | 明晚我会补偿一顿特殊晚餐 |
[05:47] | We’ll lock the boys in the garage, | 我们把孩子们锁在车库里 |
[05:48] | open a bottle of wine. It will be great. | 喝点小酒 一定很赞 |
[05:50] | Oh, I know, honey. I know. | 我懂的 亲爱的 我懂 |
[05:58] | That’s all I have. | 我就剩这些了 |
[06:22] | Is the roast medium rare? | 肉是烤了四分熟吗 |
[06:24] | Did you put the wine in the fridge? | 你是不是把酒放在冰箱里了 |
[06:25] | Mom, my roast is perfect. | 我烤的肉一级棒 |
[06:27] | I never knew we had fancy silverware. | 我都不知道我们有这么好的银器 |
[06:29] | When was the last time you used this? | 你上次用它是什么时候啊 |
[06:30] | The night you were conceived. | 怀上你的那晚 |
[06:32] | – You want more details? – No! | – 想听听细节吗 – 不必了 |
[06:33] | Good. Thank you for your help! | 很好 谢谢帮忙 |
[06:36] | Now get in your room | 现在回房去 |
[06:36] | and don’t make a peep for the next five hours | 五个钟头内这里都不许看 |
[06:39] | Move! | 快点 |
[06:44] | He’s not a dog! He’s just pretend! | 他不是狗 他不过是假装的狗而已 |
[06:47] | What’s for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么 |
[06:49] | A dog?! Busted! | 竟然有一只狗 你完了 |
[06:51] | Please, don’t tell Mom! Please! | 求你们了 千万别告诉老妈 |
[06:54] | Do you have a death wish? | 遗嘱写好了吗 |
[06:54] | Just let me have him one night! I love him he loves me. | 就让我和他玩一晚上吧 我们是两情相悦的啊 |
[06:57] | Please, please! | 求你们了 求你们了啊 |
[06:59] | OK, Dewey, relax. We won’t tell. | Dewey 放一百个心 不告发你 |
[07:01] | Thank you! | 太谢谢你们了 |
[07:04] | So when do we tell? | 那我们什么时候告发 |
[07:05] | As soon as Dad gets home. | 一等爸爸回来 我们就告诉他, |
[07:07] | It’ll be funnier. | 这样更有趣 |
[07:09] | I couldn’t sleep at all last night. | 我昨晚怎么都睡不着 |
[07:10] | Me too. | 我也是啊 |
[07:11] | It’s like there’s something creepy in the air. | 就像空气中弥漫着诡异的气氛 |
[07:13] | Francis Francis! | |
[07:17] | Commandant Spangler! | 指挥官Spangler |
[07:20] | What are you doing in Alaska? | 你来阿拉斯加做什么? |
[07:23] | I’ve come for YOU, Francis. | 来找你的 Francis |
[07:26] | I’ve been searching for you for a month. | 我可是找了你一个月啊 |
[07:29] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[07:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:34] | Because… | 因为 |
[07:37] | ..after 32 years as an educator and disciplinarian, | 做了32年的教育者和训练官 |
[07:41] | your DESERTION stood out as my only failure. | 你的叛逃 突出为我唯一的失败 |
[07:46] | A FAILURE | 大失败 |
[07:48] | that haunted my every waking moment. | 我每次清醒时 都阴魂不散 |
[07:52] | I began to see YOUR FACE | 我开始在那些年轻学员身上 |
[07:55] | in those of other young cadets who didn’t deserve | 看到你的那张臭脸 |
[07:58] | the wrath that I poured down on their innocent souls. | 我将自己的怒火倾泄到这些无辜的灵魂上 |
[08:01] | There was a lawsuit. | 于是有了场官司 |
[08:03] | Charges were filed. | 指控已经提出 |
[08:06] | Disgrace. | 奇耻大辱 |
[08:09] | I can’t even remember the fire | 我甚至都记不清这场灾难了 |
[08:11] | but I do remember the CAUSE! | 但我真真地记得它的源头 |
[08:14] | Through all of my suffering | 在我的痛苦中 |
[08:18] | I saw the STUPID grinning face | 一张愚蠢傻笑的的脸总能浮现 |
[08:23] | of the one person responsible for all of my suffering! | 他要为我所有的痛苦负责 |
[08:29] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[08:30] | Die! | 去死 |
[08:32] | Die! | 去死 |
[08:34] | Die! | 去死 |
[08:36] | Sir, cut it out, your hooks are cold. | 长官 停一下 你的铁钩好凉 |
[08:54] | And then Dewey and Marshmallow killed the evil dragon, | Dewey和棉花糖杀了恶龙 |
[08:58] | rescued the poor little princess | 拯救了可怜的小公主 |
[09:00] | and flew all the way back home. | 一路飞回了家 |
[09:03] | And they got medals and big red capes | 他们得到了勋章 还有红色的大斗篷 |
[09:06] | and everybody loved them. | 大家都爱他们 |
[09:10] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[09:14] | Marshmallow! Whoa! | 棉花糖 |
[09:21] | Marshmallow, stop! | 棉花糖 停下 |
[09:23] | Boys, I thought I told you to stay in your room! | 我告诉过你们老实待在屋里的 |
[09:25] | Marshmallow, hide! | 棉花糖 快藏起来 |
[09:37] | I don’t understand it! An entire roast?! | 我看不明白了 整块烤肉都吃了 |
[09:41] | With your bare hands?! The salad, the potatoes, the green beans! | 徒手啊 还有沙拉 土豆 还有青豆 |
[09:46] | What do you have to say for yourself?! | 你要怎么为自己辩解 |
[09:47] | I was hungry I guess. | 我想我是真的饿了 |
[09:49] | This is great! | 多好的时机 |
[09:50] | Let’s tell him about the dog | 告诉爸爸那条狗的事情 |
[09:51] | and really nail his coffin shut! | 他就真的死定了 |
[09:52] | Not yet. I have a hunch. | 时机未到 我有预感 |
[09:54] | An entire stick… of butter?! | 整块黄油也吞了吗 |
[09:56] | Now! Let’s tell them now. | 就现在 我们这就告诉他 |
[09:58] | Wait for it, wait for it. | 再等等 再等等 |
[10:00] | Wait a second. How could you eat a candle? | 等一下 你怎么能吃蜡烛 |
[10:04] | I like candles. | 我喜欢吃蜡烛 |
[10:06] | I think they are good. | 我觉得它们很好吃 |
[10:09] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[10:09] | You are going to the hospital and getting your stomach pumped! | 你得去医院 洗洗你的胃 |
[10:19] | Alright, young man, I think you’re empty. | 小伙子 你已经被清空了 |
[10:22] | Well? | 咋样 |
[10:23] | He’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[10:24] | We didn’t find any candles | 我们没找到任何蜡烛 |
[10:25] | but we did find some marbles | 不过确实是找到了一些大理石 |
[10:27] | and the waistband to a pair of underpants. | 还有一对内裤上的腰带 |
[10:29] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[10:30] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢啊 医生 |
[10:33] | Alright, Dewey, this is the end. | Dewey 事情到此为止 |
[10:35] | You and your brothers are now officially in the red zone. | 你和你的兄弟正式进入严重警告状态 |
[10:38] | – But… – Red zone, mister! | – 但是 – 严重警告 |
[10:39] | But tomorrow night I am taking your mother out | 明晚我要带你妈出去 |
[10:42] | on an emergency date. | 来个紧急补救约会 |
[10:43] | It will be a beautiful, romantic, magical evening | 我们十分盼望 |
[10:47] | that we need very badly. | 一场美丽浪漫的夜晚 |
[10:49] | and nothing is going to derail it on penalty of death! | 捣乱者死 |
[10:54] | Good! | 很好 |
[10:57] | Do you want your army man? | 你洗出来的玩具兵人还要吗 |
[11:00] | OK. | 好吧 |
[11:03] | So, how’s he doin’? | 他怎么样了 |
[11:04] | I was up with him all night. | 我一宿没睡陪着他 |
[11:05] | It got pretty wild but I think he’s doing better now. | 不堪入目 但是已经好多了 |
[11:08] | I wanna die! | 让我死 |
[11:10] | Why can’t I just die?! | 我为什么就不能直接翘辫子呢 |
[11:13] | Stop talking like that, sir. | 别这么说啊 长官 |
[11:15] | This is just a momentary setback. | 不过是一时受挫 |
[11:17] | I have nothing to live for. | 我活着没什么意思了 |
[11:19] | Mother no longer acknowledges me. | 我亲娘都不认识我 |
[11:22] | I have no friends, no money. | 木有朋友 木有钱 |
[11:24] | I won’t even tell you how I paid for my journey up here. | 我都不想告诉你我为这趟旅程付出了什么 |
[11:28] | If it means anything to you, | 这么说也许能让你好过点 |
[11:30] | sir, you taught me how to be a man. | 长官是你教我如何成为一个男人 |
[11:33] | I have no idea who you are. | 你是什么人 |
[11:37] | You don’t remember me? | 你竟然不认识我 |
[11:38] | After all that time at Marlin | 在Marlin学院混了那么久 |
[11:41] | the hell that you put me through you don’t even remember me? | 带给我惨痛经历说不认识就不认识我啦 |
[11:44] | Cadet Dudley? | Dudley学员吗 |
[11:45] | No, Eric! | 不 我是Eric |
[11:47] | I just spent the last ten hours cradling you! | 我可刚花了十个小时看护着你啊 |
[11:50] | Sir, this is because you’re not feeling useful. | 长官 全因为你没有感受到自己的价值 |
[11:52] | Look, I talk to some people. | 我和人聊了聊 |
[11:54] | I think I may have found you a job. | 貌似帮你找到了一份工作 |
[11:57] | A what? | 一份神马 |
[11:58] | It’d be with the Interior Department helping the environment. | 是内政部一个关于环境保护的职位 |
[12:01] | Working with people. | 和人打交道 |
[12:02] | You would be making a real difference. | 我相信你肯定会大有改观 |
[12:04] | I can do that. | 这工作我看行 |
[12:05] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢你 孩子 |
[12:08] | And, please, thank that girl | 也请你帮我谢谢 |
[12:10] | for rocking me in her arms all night long. | 那个整晚摇着我睡觉的女孩 |
[12:27] | Alright, who’s ready for a fantastic night on the town? | 你准备好过一个浪漫的夜晚了吗 |
[12:31] | Oh, Hal! | Hal啊 |
[12:33] | They’re beautiful! | 这花实在是太美了 |
[12:35] | Just give me two minutes to freshen up. | 再等我会儿 我要洗个脸 |
[12:36] | And I’ll be ready to roll. | 然后就闪亮登场了 |
[12:39] | Just stay put, Dewey. You’re doing great. | 就待在那里Dewey 你做的很好 |
[12:41] | We’ve been in here for three hours! | 可是我们已经在这里待了三小时了 |
[12:45] | Hey, I’m just looking out for your best interests. | 嘿 我不过是在为你着想 |
[12:49] | OK. Dad just came home. | 爸爸刚回家 |
[12:51] | Let’s tell ’em now so it ruins their date. | 把这件事情告诉他们毁了他的约会 |
[12:52] | Or we can wait till they come home and they might be drunk. | 或者等到他们都喝醉了回家时 |
[12:55] | This is true. | 确实 |
[12:57] | Alright, boys, your father and I are leaving now. | 好了 孩子们 我和爸爸要走了 |
[13:00] | I’ve left you the number for the restaurant on the counter. | 我把那个餐馆的电话留在台面上 |
[13:02] | If we get a call, | 如果我们接到电话 |
[13:02] | it better be from the coroner. | 那最好是验尸官打来的 |
[13:04] | Nothing is gonna ruin this night! | 不准毁了我们今晚的约会 |
[13:06] | My lady, your carriage awaits. | 我的女士 你的马车正在外等候 |
[13:15] | Well, I’m outta here. Back at ten? | 我走了 十点回来 |
[13:17] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[13:18] | Dewey, you and your dopey dog | Dewey 你和你的蠢狗 |
[13:20] | are on your own for an hour or two! | 接下来一两个钟头里就独处吧 |
[13:22] | Nope. | 不 |
[13:23] | What are you talking about? | 为什么 |
[13:23] | Did something happen to the dog? | 狗是怎么了 |
[13:25] | Oh, he’s fine. | 他好的很 |
[13:26] | He’s just busy destroying your comic books collection. | 正埋头毁你们收藏的漫画 |
[13:28] | What?! | 啥 |
[13:34] | That’s it! You’re getting rid of that thing right now! | 够了 快把那个孽畜赶走 |
[13:39] | And you’re gonna pay for this! | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[13:40] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[13:41] | Oh, I think so! | 我认为就是这样 |
[13:48] | Sit. | 给我坐下 |
[13:51] | I wasn’t talking to him. | 我这句话 可不是对狗说的 |
[13:59] | Ever since the day I was born you guys have been torturing me. | 打我出生那天你们就在折磨我 |
[14:04] | I remember you trying to switch me | 我记得你们试图在公园 |
[14:06] | for another baby at the park. | 把我跟别的婴儿掉包 |
[14:07] | I remember you telling me the tooth fairy was a vampire. | 我记得你们告诉我牙仙子其实是吸血鬼 |
[14:10] | I remember every wet Willie, | 我记得每一次用湿手指插耳朵 |
[14:12] | every booger sandwich, | 每个鼻屎三明治 |
[14:13] | every stink hat… | 每一次在我头上放屁 |
[14:15] | Dewey, we’re sorry! | Dewey 对不起 |
[14:16] | ..every waffle butt, | 每一次在屁股上留印子 |
[14:17] | every Chester Backster | 每一次拉我内裤 |
[14:19] | and every purple nurple! | 每一次拧我的乳头 |
[14:21] | And now you’re going to pay. | 现在你们要为这一切付出代价 |
[14:25] | Dewey, this isn’t gonna work. | Dewey 没用的 |
[14:26] | Mom and Dad’ll be home in a few hours, | 爸妈几小时后会回来 |
[14:28] | that dog will be gone, | 这条狗也会走的 |
[14:29] | you’ll be in trouble | 你会有麻烦的 |
[14:30] | and we’ll kick your ass for ten years! | 你会被我们整上十年 |
[14:32] | I know. So we’d better get started. | 我有觉悟 所以我们抓紧开始吧 |
[14:35] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[14:37] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[14:39] | I want everything. | 我想讨回一切 |
[14:42] | Hal, this place is beautiful! | Hal 这个地方实在是太美了 |
[14:46] | It’s so romantic! | 太浪漫了 |
[14:46] | Everything is fabulous! | 一切都是极好的 |
[14:48] | Yes, it is fabulous. | 是的 好极了 |
[14:50] | Look! They have your favourite – oysters! | 他们店里有你最喜欢的牡蛎 |
[14:52] | We’ll have to order those. | 我们一定要点一些 |
[14:53] | Actually, I had a big batch of oysters for lunch. | 实际上 我午餐已经吃了很多牡蛎了 |
[14:56] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[14:57] | Where did you get oysters? | 你是从哪里弄到那些牡蛎的 |
[14:59] | A guy has a cart outside the building. | 一个哥们在楼外装了一货车的 |
[15:01] | Besides, I am dying to try this plain broth. | 而且我也非常想尝试下清汤 |
[15:04] | They’re famous for it. | 这个可是他们店里的招牌 |
[15:06] | For their broth? What are you talking about? | 清汤吗 你胡说吧 |
[15:07] | Is that your friend Susie from work? | 那是你工作上的伙伴Susie吗 |
[15:09] | Who? That fat old man? | 谁啊 那个肥胖的老男人吗 |
[15:11] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[15:12] | I’m just so excited to be here. | 能到这里我真的很激动 |
[15:14] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:15] | Please, could you turn the air conditioning | 拜托你能把这里的空调 |
[15:16] | like 10 to 15 degrees colder? | 调低个几度吗 |
[15:18] | OK. | 好的 |
[15:21] | OK. | 好啦 |
[15:23] | Hal, what are you up to? | Hal 你是在搞什么花样吗 |
[15:25] | I’ll never tell! | 我才不告诉你呢 |
[15:26] | I love this! I’m having such a great time. | 我爱死了 真的好开心哦 |
[15:31] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:32] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:35] | Hurry back. | 快点回来哟 |
[15:41] | Oh, excuse me, I need your help! | 不好意思 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:44] | Here, here’s $20. Go and buy me some medicine, | 这是20刀 快点给我买些药 |
[15:47] | some cold medicine, and serve it to me in a champagne glass. | 感冒药 放在一杯香槟里端给我 |
[15:50] | – But I… – Just stop talking and go! | – 但是 – 少罗嗦 给我麻溜点 |
[15:55] | Pencils down. | 停笔 |
[15:57] | Who wants to read their essay first? | 谁想先读读自己的作文啊 |
[16:01] | Marshmallow, why don’t you choose? | 棉花糖 你来选吧 |
[16:07] | “50 reasons why Dewey is the greatest brother | 为什么Dewey是全宇宙历史中 |
[16:10] | in the history of the universe | 最好的兄弟 |
[16:11] | and I’m a worthless junk of garbage.” | 而我是渣的五十条理由 |
[16:12] | Is that what we were supposed to be writing about?! | 原来这才是我们的中心思想吗 |
[16:16] | From the top. | 从头开始念 |
[16:17] | “50 reasons why Dewey is the greatest brother in this… | 为什么Dewey是全宇宙历史中 |
[16:20] | Stop! Something’s not right. | 停 总感觉哪里不到位 |
[16:25] | Wait! | 且慢 |
[16:28] | There. | 这样才对嘛 |
[16:31] | Continue. | 给我继续 |
[16:33] | Nobody move. | 大家都别动 |
[16:36] | Hello! I know someone’s home! | 我知道有人在家 |
[16:39] | I saw shapes moving on the curtains! | 我在窗帘上看到人影了 |
[16:41] | Marshmallow, guard! | 棉花糖 给我看着他们 |
[16:45] | Hey, sport, is your Dad home? | 你爹在家吗 |
[16:46] | No. They went to a restaurant, | 不 他们去下馆子了 |
[16:48] | but they said you should go over… | 不过他们提起你应该会过来 |
[16:49] | I just came to drop off some pants. They got… | 我这不过是带点裤子来 他们 |
[16:52] | Craig, help! Help us, please! | Craig 救命 救命啊 |
[16:54] | Dewey’s gone crazy! | Dewey疯了 |
[16:55] | He’s holding us prisoner! | 他把我们囚禁了 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry you had to see this. | 很遗憾让你看到了不该看的东西 |
[17:04] | “Number 12, his twinkling eyes.” | 第十二条 是他那闪动的双眼 |
[17:08] | – To us. – To us. | – 敬我们自己 – 敬我们自己 |
[17:11] | You know, Lois… | 你懂的 Lois |
[17:12] | ‘Don’t pass out! | 别昏过去 |
[17:14] | No, no, keep it together!’ | 不 坚持啊 |
[17:16] | ‘Smile, smile! Laugh!’ | 笑 笑啊 笑出声来 |
[17:19] | ‘You’re going to throw up.’ | 就要吐了啊 |
[17:21] | ‘OK, if it comes to it, aim for the ice bucket!’ | 好吧 如果真到了那种状况 就瞄准冰桶 |
[17:25] | * We’re stinky and evil, we’re dumb and sarcastic * | * 我们恶心 邪恶 愚笨 嘴贱 * |
[17:29] | * While Dewey, in contrast, is super fantastic * | * Dewey却与众不同 非同凡响 * |
[17:32] | * That’s why Dewey is king * | * 这就是Dewey是国王的原因 * |
[17:34] | * Why Dewey is king * | * Dewey是国王的原因 * |
[17:36] | Hey, it’s haircut time! | 到理发时间了 |
[17:38] | Think of your favourite stooge | 给我好好想想你们最喜欢的丑角 |
[17:40] | and I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[17:41] | Marshmallow, if anyone moves, eat them. | 棉花糖 如果有人乱动 吃了他们 |
[17:44] | This is insane. We’ve got to do something. | 太丧心病狂了 我们必须做点什么 |
[17:47] | – I’m Mo. – We don’t have a choice. | – 我听着 – 我们别无选择 |
[17:50] | I say, on the count of three, | 要我说 数到三 |
[17:51] | we’ll split up and all run for different doors. | 我们兵分三路 从不同门逃命 |
[17:54] | He might get one of us. | 那狗会捕到我们中的一个 |
[17:56] | Yeah, but two of us will get away and get help. | 是这样没错 但是剩下来的两人能离开寻求帮助 |
[17:58] | I’m willing if you are, | 你们愿意那我也愿意 |
[17:59] | I can’t sing any more. | 我唱不下去了 |
[18:01] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[18:02] | On three. | 数到三 |
[18:04] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[18:07] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go… | 走走走走走 |
[18:10] | Good dog! No, no! | 好狗狗 哦 不 |
[18:15] | Craig’s a good guy. He always comes through for us. | Craig是多好的人啊 他总这么帮我们 |
[18:18] | I couldn’t find any rusty scissors, | 我找不到生锈的剪子 |
[18:20] | so we’re gonna have to use… | 所以我们就凑合用这把 |
[18:22] | Where is he? He should’ve been back by now. | 他去哪里了 现在该回来了吧 |
[18:25] | Look, my palms are sweating! | 你看看 我的手掌都出汗了 |
[18:26] | Would you calm down? Here he comes. | 你就不能冷静点吗 他回来了 |
[18:31] | So? | 怎么样 |
[18:32] | For some reason, I was fired. | 出于某些原因 我被开除了 |
[18:38] | I don’t believe it, he’s drunk again! | 我简直无法相信 他又喝醉了 |
[18:41] | You just have to face it, Francis, there’s no hope for this guy. | 睁大眼睛看吧 这个家伙没救了 Francis |
[18:44] | The only thing that ever made him remotely happy | 唯一能让他高兴的就是 |
[18:46] | was tormenting and bullying helpless students. | 欺负那些无助的学生 |
[18:48] | Without that he’s nothing. | 除此之外 他什么也不是 |
[18:52] | You call that a collage? | 你竟敢把这个叫做是拼贴画 |
[18:55] | It is an insult to the craft! | 这是在糟蹋艺术 |
[18:58] | I can see paste coming up over the top of the Popsicle stick! | 我看那是冰棒棍上的一团面糊 |
[19:02] | Sorry, I have arthritis. | 抱歉 我有点关节炎 |
[19:04] | That’s it. | 到此为止 |
[19:05] | You have just lost pudding for the whole group. | 你刚才把全组的果冻都禁掉了 |
[19:09] | Feel free to thank Mrs Meekitjuk after I leave. | 我离开后 你们可以好好感谢Meekitjuk夫人 |
[19:19] | I feel like dancing. | 我想跳跳舞 |
[19:20] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[19:47] | Darling, there’s something I’ve wanted to say to you | 亲爱的 有件事情 我憋了好久 |
[19:50] | for the longest time. | 很想告诉你 |
[19:51] | Uh-huh? | 什么 |
[19:52] | I have to go to the hospital. | 我必须得去医院了 |
[19:55] | Oh, Hal, you don’t know how happy that makes me! | Hal 你知道这让我多开心 |
[20:03] | What do you think, one more can? | 你觉得呢 再来一罐 |
[20:05] | No, we don’t wanna spoil him. | 不 我们可不能宠坏他 |
[20:07] | Besides, he probably has to go to the bathroom now. | 而且他现在可能想要上厕所了 |
[20:10] | Who wants to go out in the front yard? | 有人想要去前庭草坪啊 |
[20:12] | I’ll remember this, too. | 我也会记住这次的 |
[20:15] | “And how can words describe how I feel | 言语又怎能够描绘出 |
[20:18] | on this, the day of our marriage?” | 我步入婚姻时的感受呢 |
[20:20] | “You are my day, my night, the sun in my sky.” | 你是白天 也是黑夜 你是我天空中的太阳 |
[20:22] | “You are the Duran to my Duran.” | 你我天造一对 琴瑟和谐 |
[20:25] | Oh, Hal! | Hal啊 |
[20:28] | “Her name is Lois and she dances on the sand, | 她就是Lois 在沙滩上翩翩起舞 |
[20:31] | just like that river twisting through a dusty land.” | 好似河流蜿蜒冲刷尘埃大地 |