时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Good night, honey. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[00:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[00:31] | Oh, honey, please not tonight, it’s freezing. | 亲爱的 今晚就算了吧 冷死人了 |
[01:10] | What do you think, more salt, more cilantro, | 你觉得咋样 加点盐 香菜 |
[01:13] | a little zing of Tabasco? | 一点辣椒油 |
[01:14] | It’s perfect, I can’t taste any more. | 完了 我舌头麻了 |
[01:17] | OK, dips – creamy, salsa, crab and compote. | 蘸酱 奶油 莎莎酱 蟹酱和果蜜 |
[01:21] | Chips – potato, corn, blue corn, sour cream and onion, | 蘸片 土豆 玉米 蓝玉米 酸奶油和洋葱 |
[01:25] | salt and vinegar, kettle, Baked. | 加上盐和醋 装进壶里烤一烤 |
[01:29] | How much did this table cost? | 这桌子花了多少钱 |
[01:30] | Is this why I didn’t get a birthday present? | 这就是我拿不到生日礼物的原因吗 |
[01:32] | This is my first time hosting the poker game | 这是我第一次请人来家里玩扑克 |
[01:34] | and I want everything perfect when my friends come over. | 我希望他们来时一切完美 |
[01:36] | Or at least better than their stuff. | 或者至少比他们的强 |
[01:38] | Ooh, I almost forgot. Do you know Brian’s daughter, Chandra? | 差点忘了 你们认识Brian的女儿Chandra吗 |
[01:41] | – Yeah! – Of course. | – 认识 – 当然 |
[01:42] | Well, Brian’s bringing her over tonight and I think she’s bringing a friend. | Brian今晚要带她过来 她好像还带了一个朋友 |
[01:45] | – Kristen? – Ah, yes, something. | – Kristen吗 – 好像是吧 |
[01:47] | but Brian is playing poker so I need you two to entertain them,understand? | Brian要打牌 所以你俩得招待她们 行吗 |
[01:51] | Uh-huh. | 好 |
[01:52] | I mean it, guys. I don’t want you bothering us. | 说真的 别打搅我们 |
[01:54] | I want you and those girls in your room all night with the door closed, got it? | 你们和女生们得关在房间里一整晚 明白吗 |
[02:00] | There’s your birthday present. | 你的生日礼物来咯 |
[02:02] | – Who’s Chandra? – She’s no-one to you, understood? | – 谁是Chandra – 对你来说谁也不是 懂吗 |
[02:07] | If you set one foot in our room tonight ,you are dead. | 要是今晚你敢踏进我们的房间一步 你死定了 |
[02:10] | Where am I supposed to go? | 那我去哪儿呢 |
[02:12] | I don’t care but if I see you tonight, | 我不管 反正今晚要是让我看到你 |
[02:14] | I’ll charley horse every muscle in your body. | 我就棒揍你 |
[02:17] | But… Ow! | 可是 嗷 |
[02:18] | It disturbs me how much I enjoyed that. | 我很不爽我这么享受揍你 |
[02:20] | Don’t make me do it again. | 别逼我再来一次 |
[02:24] | – Hi, honey. – Hello. | – 嗨 亲爱的 – 嗨 |
[02:25] | – You’re working late, right? – Yeah, 10:30 at least. | – 你今晚要工作到很晚吗 – 是的 至少十点半 |
[02:28] | Okay, good.Something came up. | 好的 有突发状况 |
[02:30] | – I’ve got to have dinner with someone. – Who? | – 我得和别人一起吃顿晚餐 – 谁 |
[02:32] | No one. I mean, it’s just some old business I have to take care of | 谁也不是 就是些我必须处理的旧事 |
[02:35] | and I don’t really want to talk about it now, okay? | 但我现在不想讨论 |
[02:37] | – Well, can I help? – No, it’s fine. | – 我能帮上忙吗 – 不 没事儿 |
[02:39] | I promise, I’ll tell you everything when you get home. | 我保证 你回家的时候会跟你解释清楚 |
[02:41] | – OK. – Thanks. He’ll be gone by the time you get back. | – 好吧 – 谢谢 他在你回来之前就会走的 |
[02:49] | Did you catch that “he” part? | 你听到那个”他”字了吗 |
[02:53] | – Hey, Brian, how are you? – They’re here, get out. | – 嗨 Brian 你好吗 – 他们来了 出去 |
[03:04] | Boys, I know you know Brian and I think you kids know each other. | 你们认识Brian 我想你们几个孩子也互相认识吧 |
[03:08] | – Yeah! – No. | – 是的 – 不 |
[03:08] | Anyway,we’re gonna leave you kids entertain yourselves. | 你们自己玩吧 |
[03:11] | Yes, your father and I have to conduct some business. | 没错 你们的爸爸和我还有事要做 |
[03:13] | It seems that he has some of my money in his wallet. | 似乎他的钱包里有几张属于我的钞票 |
[03:16] | Bring it on. | 放马过来 |
[03:19] | May I take your wrap? | 我能帮你脱外套吗 |
[03:20] | Listen, just ’cause my dad dragged us to this dump, | 老爸把我们拖来这个垃圾堆 |
[03:23] | doesn’t mean we have to talk to you. | 不代表我们得跟你们聊天 |
[03:24] | Just show us where to sit where we won’t catch fleas. | 告诉我们坐哪儿不会惹上跳蚤就行 |
[03:28] | I’m going to go see what Dewey’s doing. | 我去看看Dewey在做什么 |
[03:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:33] | You’re Stevie, right? | 你是Stevie 吗 |
[03:36] | Can we help you in? | 要我们帮你进来吗 |
[03:39] | I’m not… deaf. | 我没 聋 |
[03:42] | Did you hear him breathe? | 你听见他喘气了吗 |
[03:48] | Did you hear the one about the astronaut and the hooker? | 你们听过宇航员和妓女的笑话吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah, I didn’t get it. | 听过 不懂笑点在哪 |
[03:54] | Dewey, I told you to stay in your room. | Dewey 我不是让你待在房间里吗 |
[03:57] | But Reese said that… | 但是Reese说… |
[03:58] | Don’t!Dewey,this is man time, you can’t be here. | 这是男人的场合 你不能待在这儿 |
[04:02] | How’s the dip? | 酱的味道怎么样 |
[04:04] | Hey, Hal, this is a sweet table. What is it? A 52-incher? | Hal 这桌子这不错 是52英寸的吗 |
[04:08] | Yes, sirree! | 没错 先生 |
[04:09] | Nice, I’ve got the 54. | 不错 我有一张54寸的 |
[04:11] | Yeah, but you don’t have the built-in drink holders like I do. | 但你的可没有我那种内嵌式杯托 |
[04:14] | Or my extra padded leather around the edges like mine | 或者我那种加垫皮革桌边 |
[04:16] | You can play all night and not feel it in your wrists the next day. | 玩上一整晚 第二天也不会觉得手腕疼 |
[04:18] | Oh, but this is nice, too, Hal.Sweet! | 但这张也很不错 Hal |
[04:25] | How do you live your life with only three keys? | 只有三把钥匙 你是怎么过日子的 |
[04:27] | – I’ve got five. – I’ve got nine. -I’ve got seven! | – 我有五把 – 我有九把 – 我有七把 |
[04:30] | Guys, guys, guys, do we have to do this every week? | 伙计们 伙计们 我们非要每周都这样吗 |
[04:33] | – You’re right. – So, uh, how’s the kids? | – 说的没错 – 孩子们还好吗 |
[04:37] | You’re just asking about kids so you can talk about yours. | 你这样问不过是想提起你自己的孩子 |
[04:39] | Hey, why shouldn’t I? | 有什么不可以的 |
[04:40] | Did I tell you that James was made captain of the wrestling team? | 我有说过James刚当上了摔跤队的队长吗 |
[04:43] | Stevie just wrote a brand-new antivirus program. | Stevie刚编写了一种全新的反病毒程序 |
[04:45] | My daughter’s essay scored her a trip to the White House. | 我女儿的文章为她赢得了一趟白宫之旅 |
[04:51] | Malcolm has an IQ of 165. | Malcolm智商165 |
[04:54] | We know, you’ve been using that for six months. | 我们知道 这句你已经用了6个月了 |
[05:00] | Would you like something from the kitchen? | 你想吃点东西吗 |
[05:04] | No…Thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[05:07] | He doesn’t want anything. | 他什么也不想要 |
[05:09] | Do you think they’ll offer to change his diapers? | 你觉得她们会提出要帮他换尿不湿吗 |
[05:11] | I can’t believe Stevie’s putting up with this. | 难以置信 Stevie居然能忍得了 |
[05:14] | You know what, I’ll take care of it. | 算了 我来搞定 |
[05:16] | Girls, let me explain something to you about Stevie. | 嘿 关于Stevie有些东西要解释一下 |
[05:19] | Stevie’s no different than the rest of us. | Stevie和我们没有什么不同 |
[05:21] | He plays video games, he does chores around the house, | 他玩电子游戏 做家务 |
[05:25] | he goes to the movies with friends. | 和朋友一起去看电影 |
[05:26] | He leads a completely normal life. | 他过着完全正常的生活 |
[05:28] | Which makes it even sadder that he only has two months to live. | 所以他只剩下两个月的生命的事实才让人更加伤感 |
[05:32] | What? | 什么 |
[05:33] | Stevie, they have a right to know. | Stevie 她们有权知道 |
[05:36] | Oh, my God, is it true? | 天啊 是真的吗 |
[05:41] | I’ve been told… | 他们说我 |
[05:43] | ..I’m very brave. | 很勇敢 |
[05:55] | 1:29 – that didn’t beat Malik. So Malik wins the breath-holding. | 1分29秒 没有超过Malik 所以Malik是最能憋气的 |
[06:00] | Abe got the most dip on a chip. Trey has the longest neck. | Abe一块薯片上蘸了最多的酱 Trey脖子最长 |
[06:04] | Steve has the highest socks and Hal, | Steve袜子拉的最高 以及Hal |
[06:06] | well… Hal has nothing, so far. | Hal目前什么也没有 |
[06:09] | The doctors are baffled. Stevie’s brain is too big for his head. | 医生们都给难住了 Stevie的脑子对他的头来说太大了 |
[06:13] | It’s pressing up against his skull. | 它挤压着他的颅骨 |
[06:15] | He only has two months before it explodes. | 还有两个月它就要炸开了 |
[06:20] | It’s called encephalo… | 这叫做脑… |
[06:25] | neuryop…alitis. | 神经纤维…炎 |
[06:28] | How horrible! | 太可怕了 |
[06:30] | – What do you think you’re doing? – Helping Stevie. | – 你在干嘛 – 帮助Stevie |
[06:34] | It’s weird but it feels good helping people. I like being the hero. | 虽然怪怪的 但是帮助别人的感觉很好 我喜欢做英雄的感觉 |
[06:38] | You’re pimping a fatal disease | 你编造一种绝症 |
[06:40] | to take advantage of a girl! | 来占女生便宜 |
[06:41] | For good. | 来做好事 |
[06:42] | Stevie, this is so unfair. | Stevie 上天真是不公 |
[06:45] | I have… no regrets. | 我 没有憾事 |
[06:49] | Well,… one. | 除了一件 |
[07:02] | “Old business,” what do you think that means? | 旧事 你觉得是什么意思 |
[07:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:05] | – You think it’s an old boyfriend or something? – You know, I have no idea what it is. | – 你觉得是前男友之类的吗 – 我不知道是什么 |
[07:08] | Sometimes, those old relationships can really get a hold on you. | 有时候 前任真的很难摆脱 |
[07:11] | – What’s up with her ex-husband? – He’s still in jail. | – 她前夫呢 – 他还在坐牢 |
[07:14] | Didn’t his parole just come up? | 他的假释期不是刚到了吗 |
[07:16] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 不知道 可能吧 |
[07:17] | Look, she’ll tell me about it tonight. Whatever it is. | 嘿 她今晚就会告诉我的 不管是什么 |
[07:20] | Man, I really admire your maturity. | 我太佩服你的成熟度了 |
[07:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:22] | I’m the complete opposite. I overanalyse everything | 我完全相反 我总是想太多 |
[07:25] | like how Piama didn’t kiss you goodbye | 比如Piama都没有和你吻别 |
[07:27] | I’d be totally fixated on that. | 我会纠结个不停 |
[07:29] | or her ex-husband being locked up without a woman for five years. | 或是她的前夫在一个没有女人的地方被关了五年 |
[07:33] | That’s what’s wrong with me. One suspicious conversation | 我就这毛病 一段可疑的对话 |
[07:36] | and immediately I’m picturing | 立即就能让我想到 |
[07:37] | sweaty bodies rolling around in front of a fireplace. | 湿漉漉的肉体在壁炉前滚床单 |
[07:41] | God, I’ve got a lot of growing-up to do. | 天啊 我也太不成熟了 |
[07:47] | What are you doing here? Get out. | 你在这儿干嘛 出去 |
[07:49] | You kicked me out of my room,all right. | 你把我赶出了房间 |
[07:51] | – So I have nowhere else to go. – That’s not my problem. | – 我地方去了 – 我才不管那么多 |
[07:58] | I don’t want to hear you crying, it’s a real mood killer. | 我不想听到你哭 很扫兴 |
[08:10] | Thanks, Chandra. This light’s much better for his eyes. | 谢谢你 Chandra 这种光线对他的眼睛比较好 |
[08:14] | The music… helps regulate… my heartbeat. | 音乐 能帮我 平缓心跳 |
[08:19] | I just have to go call his vitals in to the doctor. | 我得去告知医生他现在的生命体征 |
[08:34] | – Missing something? – What did you do with it? | – 丢东西了吗 – 你对它做了什么 |
[08:36] | What do you think you are doing with a gun? Are you insane? | 你干嘛带着枪 你疯了吗 |
[08:39] | Give it back. | 快还给我 |
[08:39] | No! You don’t bring a gun into this house. | 不行 你不该把枪带进这间房子 |
[08:41] | You don’t get to have a gun. | 你不该有枪 |
[08:42] | – Where is it? – This is where my family lives. | – 它在哪儿 – 这是我家人住的地方 |
[08:45] | You don’t even know them and you bring a gun here? | 你都不认识他们 就带了一把枪过来 |
[08:47] | – What the hell is wrong with you? – You better tell me where it is. | – 你有什么毛病 – 告诉我它在哪儿 |
[08:49] | No way, you can’t have a gun. | 不行 你不该有枪 |
[08:51] | It’s not mine, it’s my boyfriend’s. | 枪不是我的 是我男朋友的 |
[08:52] | I’m just holding it for him because his parents search his room. | 我只是帮他收着 他父母会搜他的房间 |
[08:55] | Well, they should, he’s got a gun. | 他们该搜啊 他藏着枪呢 |
[08:58] | – Tell me where it is. – No. | – 告诉我在哪儿 – 不 |
[09:01] | It’s not even mine. | 那不是我的 |
[09:11] | Ooh! Do you have anything in this house that isn’t junk? | 你这房子里就特么没有不是垃圾的玩意儿么 |
[09:13] | No. | 没有 |
[09:19] | Oh, damn! Ahh! | 该死 噢 |
[09:22] | Who can stuff the most pretzels in their mouth at one time? | 谁能一次在嘴里塞最多的椒盐卷饼 |
[09:45] | OK, who can throw a potato chip the farthest? | 谁能把薯片扔得最远 |
[09:50] | I’ve never met anyone who was gonna die before. | 我从来没遇见过快死的人 |
[09:53] | We’re all dying… | 我们都会死 |
[09:54] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[09:57] | ..Going… before Thanksgiving. | 在感恩节之前 就会离去 |
[10:01] | – That’s terrible. – It makes me… | – 这太糟糕了 – 这让我 |
[10:05] | ..Appreciate… | 珍惜 |
[10:07] | ..The time… I have. | 我拥有的时光 |
[10:10] | Wow! That’s beautiful. | 哇 太美了 |
[10:14] | You’re so… alive. | 你如此 有生命力 |
[10:18] | Can I… tongue-kiss you? | 我能 舌吻你吗 |
[10:21] | – What? – I’m sorry… The pressure… on my brain. | – 啥 – 抱歉 我脑里 的压力 |
[10:26] | – Aghh, aghhh. – Ohhh, you poor baby! | – 啊 嗷 – 可怜的孩子 |
[10:33] | – What are you doing here? – What do you think? | – 你在这儿干嘛 – 你觉得呢 |
[10:35] | Go pee outside. | 去外面尿啊 |
[10:37] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 看在老天的份上 |
[10:40] | Out. | 滚出去 |
[10:47] | ” At the tone, the time will be 8:22 and 30 seconds. “ | 提示音时 时间将为8点22分30秒 |
[10:53] | Right to the millisecond. | 毫秒不差 |
[10:55] | – I’m two seconds off. – I’m three. – Same here. | – 我差了两秒 – 我三秒 – 一样 |
[10:58] | Hal, you don’t even have a minute hand. | Hal 你这表分针都没有 |
[11:00] | It’s really more of a decorative piece. | 这是只装饰表 |
[11:13] | – Where is it? – Where’s what? | – 它哪儿 – 什么在哪儿 |
[11:21] | Full house, nines over aces. | 三个9 一对A |
[11:26] | Yeah, looks like I’m on a roll | 看来我今天撞大运啊 |
[11:28] | And I expect to stay on one once I get home to Alana | 希望我回家见到Alana的时候还是这么好运 |
[11:31] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂的 |
[11:32] | So what is this, the third Wednesday of the month? | 你这是每月第三个星期三的节奏么 |
[11:36] | Hey, I do fine, thank you very much. | 嘿 我行着呢 谢谢你 |
[11:38] | Oh, yeah, what’s the number? | 是吗 次数呢 |
[11:40] | Whoa-whoa-whoa, we’re not going to do this. | 别这样 |
[11:42] | Just deal the cards, will you? | 快发牌吧 行吗 |
[11:46] | – Three. – Four. – Four. – Five. | – 三次 – 四次 – 四次 – 五次 |
[11:49] | – Two. – Two? Ouch. | – 两次 – 两次 天啊 |
[11:52] | – Just twice a week? – Oh, per week? Oh, then,… | – 一周就两次 – 每周么 那就是 |
[11:56] | – ..14. – 14? Come on. – No way. | – 十四次 – 十四次 逗呢 – 没可能 |
[12:00] | No, he’s telling the truth. Believe me. I went on vacation with him. | 他说的是实话 相信我 我和他一起度过假 |
[12:03] | If anything, he’s underselling himself. | 要说有什么 也是他往少了在说 |
[12:07] | Well, I guess I win. | 看来我赢了 |
[12:10] | I mean, it’s really none of your business. | 我是说 不关你们的事 |
[12:12] | I don’t care how high you wear your socks, you ain’t beating that. | 不管你的袜子拉的多高 这次你肯定赢不了的他 |
[12:16] | Hey, hats off to you, man. | 佩服佩服 |
[12:19] | Now we know why you’re bad at poker. | 现在知道你牌技为啥这么烂了 |
[12:21] | I don’t even know how you can keep your eyes open. | 我都不知道你怎么能不打瞌睡 |
[12:24] | Oh, you better watch it, Hal. She must be angling for something big. | 你可得小心点儿 Hal 她肯定在钓大鱼呢 |
[12:28] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[12:29] | Well, you know she’s going to want something in exchange. | 她肯定会想要点交换条件的 |
[12:31] | You don’t get anything free with women. | 女人可不会给你免费的午餐 |
[12:33] | Listen to you. With that attitude it’s no wonder you’re not doing any better. | 瞧你说的 就这态度 难怪你没进步 |
[12:37] | Oh! Don’t put that on me, pal. | 可别给我扣帽子 老兄 |
[12:40] | Can we…? | 我们能 |
[12:41] | Let me ask you something.When was the last time you sent your wife flowers? | 问你个问题 上次送你老婆花是什么时候 |
[12:44] | How come it’s always the man that | 为啥总是得男人送花呢 |
[12:46] | has to send flowers? I would love to get some flowers. | 我也想收到花啊 |
[12:49] | Might as well stretch, this is gonna take a while. | 我还是活动一下吧 这得吵上一会儿了 |
[12:51] | Did you ever stop to think that women are independent human beings who can make… | 你就从没想过女人是独立的个体 |
[12:55] | …their own choices? | 能作出自己的选择吗 |
[12:56] | If you look at any successful relationship, | 任何成功的恋爱关系 |
[12:58] | you’ll find one common element – trust! | 都有个共同点 信任 |
[13:01] | That’s fine, Francis, but I really didn’t need the hour-and-20-minute speech. | 好啦 Francis 但是我不需要你1小时20分钟的演讲 |
[13:05] | I was just going to ask if you wanted to take off early, | 我只是想问你想不想早点下班 |
[13:07] | ’cause I was willing to cover your shift | 因为我可以帮你代班 |
[13:09] | but evidently you’re not concerned so I – | 但明显你不在意 所以我 |
[13:17] | Do you like… this? | 这样 你喜欢吗 |
[13:19] | Oh yeah. You know something, Stevie? | 你知道吗 Stevie |
[13:22] | Maybe it was meant for me to be here with you. | 或许我注定要在这里陪你 |
[13:24] | Wasn’t it fate that made Dawson’s Creek a rerun so I came here? | 难道不是命运让<恋爱时代>重播 让我好来这儿的 |
[13:29] | I guess… fate… | 我想 命运 |
[13:32] | ..Can be kind,… too. | 也能非常 善良 |
[13:35] | Oh, this is so awful! | 这简直太不幸了 |
[13:39] | – Stop… It’s OK. – No, it’s not OK. | – 别哭 没事的 – 不 有事 |
[13:44] | I keep thinking about everything you’re gonna miss out on. | 我忍不住去想你会错过的一切 |
[13:48] | You’re never gonna grow up. | 你永远也不会长大 |
[13:50] | You’re never gonna go to your prom. | 你永远没法参加你的毕业舞会 |
[13:53] | I mean, you’re never gonna know what it’s like to be loved. | 你永远也不会知道 被爱是什么感觉 |
[13:59] | What I’m thinking about doing | 我想要做的一切 |
[14:01] | goes against everything I believe in, | 都与我所相信的背道而驰 |
[14:04] | but, then, I don’t even know what I believe in any more. | 然后 我都不知道我该相信什么了 |
[14:08] | It’s, like, what kind of a God could just let you die like this? | 什么上帝会让你就这样死去啊 |
[14:19] | I’ll ask… | 我会问问的 |
[14:22] | ..When I see him. | 当我见到他的时候 |
[14:23] | When was the last time you just made time to talk to her? | 你最后一次腾出时间和她聊天是什么时候 |
[14:27] | You’re perfectly happy just closing up and not sharing your feelings. | 你满足于自我封闭和不分享感受 |
[14:31] | Why don’t you just get off my back! | 别烦我 |
[14:32] | There it is, you’re shutting me out. | 就是这样 你在抗拒我 |
[14:34] | Why can’t you just talk to me?! | 你为什么就不能跟我聊聊 |
[14:36] | So that you can twist my words around and just throw them back at me? | 好让你曲解我说的话 再用来对付我吗 |
[14:39] | How many times do I have to apologise for that? | 我得为这事儿道多少次歉 |
[14:43] | ‘You’ve been drinking.’ | 你一直在酗酒 |
[14:44] | Well, I warned you but you didn’t give me any other choice. | 我警告过你 但你让我别无选择 |
[14:47] | Now my boyfriend’s coming over | 我男友正在过来 |
[14:48] | and he’s going to get that gun from you one way or another. | 他会不择手段地从你那拿到枪 |
[14:50] | Oh, little Markie Rosenbaum’s going to come over and scare me. | 噢 小Markie Rosenbaum要来恐吓我了 |
[14:53] | I broke up with Marky, I’m dating Derek Fowler. | 我和Marky分了 我现在和Derek Fowler在一起 |
[14:57] | Derek Fowler? He’s a psycho! | Derek Fowler 他是个疯子 |
[14:59] | What happened to Marky? I love Marky. You guys were great together. | 怎么跟Marky分了 Marky是个好人 你们俩很配 |
[15:03] | Derek’s going to make you tell him where that gun is. | Derek会逼你交待枪的所在 |
[15:05] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[15:07] | I don’t want to be anywhere near here when he shows up. | 他来的时候我可不想待在这里 |
[15:09] | Chandra, I’m going home. | Chandra 我要回家了 |
[15:12] | Sayo… nara. | 沙扬 娜拉 |
[15:15] | Well, maybe I’ll just call the cops. | 好吧 或许我该报警 |
[15:17] | Go ahead. Let’s hope they get here first. | 随你 希望警察先到吧 |
[15:27] | That’s it, I’ve had it. | 够了 我受够了 |
[15:30] | Dewey, shut up! | Dewey 闭嘴 |
[15:31] | You guys broke all my stuff. | 你们把我的东西都弄坏了 |
[15:34] | Look,I’ve got something good going on in there and I don’t want you to ruin it. | 里面有好事发生 我不想让你搞砸了 |
[15:37] | This is all I have left! | 这是我唯一的财产 |
[15:39] | There, now you’ve got nothing to worry about. End of discussion. | 好了 这下你什么也不用担心了 谈话结束 |
[15:48] | Oh, my God, how can a night | 我天 已经如此悲惨的一个晚上 |
[15:50] | that started out so badly get even worse? | 居然还能变得更糟 |
[15:53] | Wait, don’t panic. Think for a second. | 等等 别慌张 冷静下 |
[15:56] | No, this is good, this is sensible. | 不 这招好 这招行得通 |
[16:00] | I make those kinds of | 我说了那些话 |
[16:01] | statements and just assume she knows I’m sorry. | 然后假设她知道我很抱歉 |
[16:05] | And you know what, that’s not right, | 这样不对 |
[16:09] | she deserves better than that. | 她值得更好的对待 |
[16:11] | That’s all I needed to hear. | 我只需要听到这一句 |
[16:13] | I’m going to call that woman up and tell her just how much I love her. | 我要打电话告诉她我有多爱她 |
[16:16] | – Let’s go, man. – Yeah. – Go. | – 去吧 – 上 – 上啊 |
[16:23] | Hello… Earl, is that you? | 喂 Earl 怎么是你 |
[16:26] | What the hell are you doing at my house?… Hello? | 你特么在我家干嘛 喂 |
[16:34] | I’m – I’m going to go home now | 我得 我得回家了 |
[16:37] | cos I’ve got a thing to do tomorrow. | 因为我明天有点事 |
[16:40] | – Ok, take care. – Talk to you tomorrow. – Catch you later. – Call you… | – 保重 – 明天见 – 晚点见 – 再见 |
[16:50] | Well, I guess the game’s over. | 我想游戏结束了 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:55] | You know, I wondered why Earl never came to the game. | 我一度很好奇为什么Earl从来不参加牌局 |
[16:58] | Dad, I’ve tried to be | 爸 我很想做到善解人意 |
[17:01] | understanding about all this but there is a limit. | 但凡事总有个限度 |
[17:04] | You have a right to know what’s going on in this house. | 你有权利知道这里发生了什么 |
[17:07] | Dewey, now is not the time to be… | Dewey 这不是时候 |
[17:08] | Normally, I don’t mind being a snitch but this even makes me sad. | 通常我不介意打小报告 但这让我都觉得很丢脸 |
[17:14] | This is what your son is up to. | 这是你儿子干的好事 |
[17:17] | Stevie?! What are you doing | Stevie 你们在干嘛 |
[17:20] | Where’s Reese?! | Reese在哪儿 |
[17:21] | I was about to take a scented bath. Is something going on? | 我正准备洗个香薰澡 外面发生了什么 |
[17:24] | – Lamb chop, put your sweater on. – Dad… I… | – 小羊崽 穿上你的毛衣 – 爸 我 |
[17:30] | Stevie, how cou…? | Stevie 你怎么能 |
[17:35] | It’s not… what it looks like. | 不是 看上去的 那样 |
[17:39] | Well, it looks… like she was on your lap! | 看上去 她坐在你的腿上 |
[17:46] | Oh, my God, his head exploded! | 天啊 他的头爆炸了 |
[17:49] | Abe, are you OK? | Abe 你还好吗 |
[17:56] | I think so. | 还好 |
[17:57] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. Is everyone OK? | 天啊 我很抱歉 大家都没事吧 |
[18:02] | I mean, what was that? | 我是说 刚刚那是什么 |
[18:05] | Face it, Dad, you are a crappy father. | 承认吧 爸爸 你是个糟透了的爸爸 |
[18:09] | All you ever cared about was women, drinking and stealing. | 你关心的只有女人 喝酒 偷东西 |
[18:12] | You know what? I can’t talk about this any more. | 我不想再跟你说这个了 |
[18:15] | How many times do I have to say it? I need money. | 我得说多少次 我需要钱 |
[18:19] | – Guess who’s home? – What are you doing here? | – 看看谁回家了 – 你在这儿干嘛 |
[18:23] | I got off early. Hello, I’m Francis, Piama’s husband. | 我提前下班了 你好 我是Francis Piama的老公 |
[18:26] | – You’re married? – Didn’t think that was worth mentioning? Very cozy. | – 你结婚了 – 不打算告诉他吗 很心安理得嘛 |
[18:31] | Francis, I told you… | Francis 我告诉过你 |
[18:34] | Hey, I had a life before I met you. | 在遇见你之前我有我的生活 |
[18:39] | Maybe I haven’t been fair to you, | 或许我对你有点不公平 |
[18:41] | I mean our relationship wasn’t all bad. | 我们的关系也不全是那么糟糕的 |
[18:44] | – Remember all the tickle fights? – Yeah, those were wild. | – 还记得挠痒痒大战吗 – 是的 玩得很开心 |
[18:48] | I remember this one time we were taking a bath together, and she started squirming… | 记得有一次我们一起洗澡 她难为情地扭起来 |
[18:52] | Aghhh!No! I don’t wanna hear this. | 啊 我不想听 |
[18:54] | C’mon, it’s a funny story, Francis, | 噢 这故事可好玩了 Francis |
[18:57] | and he loves telling it, don’t you, Dad? | 他也喜欢讲 是吧 老爸 |
[19:01] | – Dad? – Yup. | – 老爸 – 没错 |
[19:04] | I just… Oh, er… | 我刚把 哦 呃 |
[19:07] | I’m so sorry. I just… I mean, | 我很抱歉 我刚刚 |
[19:09] | – It’s a pleasure to meet you, sir. – Do you have any money? | – 很高兴认识您 – 你有钱吗 |
[19:13] | – No. – Well, tonight’s been a big ball of nothing. | – 没有 – 好吧 今晚又是一无所获 |
[19:20] | I’m gonna go finish off my shift. | 我去把我的班上完 |
[19:27] | ‘Love ya, honey!’ | 爱你哦 亲爱的 |
[19:30] | You are never seeing that | 你不许再和那个女孩来往 |
[19:31] | girl again and you’re sure as hell never seeing that boy. | 也绝对不会再看到那个男孩 |
[19:35] | You know what, you are not seeing daylight for the next six months. | 接下来的六个月你都见不到太阳了 |
[19:38] | Just tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[19:41] | We…..were playing…..cards. | 我们在 打 牌 |
[19:46] | OK. Let’s start with you. | 好吧 你先开始 |
[19:50] | Well,… | 呃 |
[19:53] | ..It’s like… | 就像 |
[19:57] | ..This. | 这样 |
[19:58] | So, let me see. You found a gun, didn’t tell your father, | 好吧 你发现了一把枪 没告诉你父亲 |
[20:01] | handled it, hid it inside the house. | 你持枪了 然后藏在了房子里 |
[20:04] | Handled it again to move it and | 又持枪一次 移走了枪 |
[20:06] | tried to destroy it with a hacksaw, | 然后试图用钢锯毁掉它 |
[20:08] | and at no point did you contact the police | 这之间没有联系过警方 |
[20:10] | – until after the gun went off? – Yes. | – 直到手枪走火 – 是的 |
[20:14] | What did you say your IQ was? | 你说你IQ多少来着 |
[20:16] | Man, what a night. | 噢 这一晚上 |
[20:18] | When that thing went off I couldn’t believe how scared I was. | 那枪走火的时候我都不知道吓成啥样了 |
[20:21] | -You were scared?! – I was way more scared than you guys. | – 你吓坏了 – 我被吓得比你们都厉害 |
[20:24] | Are you kidding me? I screamed like a little girl. | 你在开玩笑吗 我叫得跟个小女生似的 |
[20:26] | Puh-leeze! I could have broke glass the way I screamed. | 拜托 我的尖叫都能震碎玻璃了 |
[20:29] | You sounded like a hero compared to how I screamed. | 跟我的尖叫比起来你听起来像个英雄 |