时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | “It wouldn’t break free of the atmosphere, | “火箭在脱离大气层时需要加速” |
[00:02] | “a rocket ship must attain speeds of 25,000mph.” | “至每小时25,000英里” |
[00:05] | Bull! If they went that fast they’d be squashed | 胡说 他们要是飞那么快就会被 |
[00:08] | in the back of their seats! They wouldn’t float around! | 紧压在靠背上 不可能在火箭中漂浮 |
[00:11] | You’re confusing acceleration | 你把加速度和 |
[00:12] | with velocity. You feel it at first, | 速率弄混了 加速度一开始会有感觉 |
[00:15] | but once you’re up to speed, you don’t notice. Right now | 一旦到达一定速度 你就感到不到了 |
[00:18] | we’re on a planet spinning at 1,000mph. | 我们现在就在转速每小时1000英里的星球上 |
[00:21] | That’s rotational velocity. | 那是自转的转速 |
[00:22] | We’re also travelling around | 同时我们还以 |
[00:24] | the sun at almost 67,000mph. | 将近每小时67000英里的速度绕太阳旋转 |
[00:26] | And then, the whole solar system is hurtling through the galaxy which is | 太阳系还在银河系中急速运动 同时 |
[00:30] | hurtling away from other galaxies Because the universe is expanding. | 银河系急速逃离其他星系 因为宇宙在膨胀 |
[01:14] | Did you hear that? Firing jets, Captain. | – 你听到了吗 – 火箭已点火 队长 |
[01:18] | Hal, I think someone’s trying to break into our house! I’ll do it in the morning. | – 我觉得有人闯进来了 – 我明早再弄 |
[01:22] | ‘What was that? | 啊 那是什么 |
[01:26] | – Oh, my God! – Hal! – I’ll get him, Lois! | – 哦 天呐 – Hal – 我去抓他 Lois |
[01:35] | Got him! | 抓住了 |
[01:47] | What would’ve happened if Reese didn’t knock him out? | 假如Reese没打晕他会发生什么 |
[01:50] | He would’ve seen our TV and stereo | 那他看到我们的电视和音响后 |
[01:52] | and known he’d made a mistake. Let go of my arm! | 也会明白自己闯错门了 放开我的手臂 |
[01:55] | He came through the window | 他是从窗户进来的 |
[01:56] | right in front of us! I can’t explain it. | 就在我们眼前 我没法解释 |
[01:58] | It was like we were paralysed. | 我们都吓傻了 |
[02:00] | And then my son Reese came in swinging this bat! | 然后我儿子Reese挥着棒球棍进来 |
[02:03] | – He saved us all! – Yeah, | – 他救了我们大家 – 是的 |
[02:05] | Yeah, it’s a good thing Reese got to him before I did. | 该庆幸是Reese而不是我先抓住了他 |
[02:07] | And, where were you, sir? | 那么 你当时在哪 先生 |
[02:09] | I was in bed. I actually trapped in bed. | 我在床上 准确来说困在床上 |
[02:12] | My wife insists on tucking in the corners. | 我老婆坚持要把被子揶在床垫里 |
[02:14] | I mean, really tucking them in! | 我是说 真的揶的很紧 |
[02:16] | I saw his head. It looked | 我看到了他的脑袋 看起来 |
[02:18] | like a big fat pitch sitting over the plate. | 就像一个待打的慢球从垒上过来 |
[02:21] | If only there were more kids like you in our street it would be a lot safer. | 能有更多像你一样的少年就好了 街区会安全很多 |
[02:24] | – Thanks! – You look familiar. | – 多谢 – 你看上去很脸熟 |
[02:28] | Did you ever participate in our ride-along programme. | 你是不是有参加我们”一路前行”(警匪剧)的活动 |
[02:30] | Sorta. | 算是吧 |
[02:32] | It’s like being in a straitjacket! | 就像是被一件紧身衣捆住 |
[02:35] | You twist, and twist, and you can’t shake the damn sheets loose! | 你在里面扭啊扭 也无法把这该死的床单松开 |
[02:38] | Slow down. The important thing is we caught the guy. | 别急 重点是我们抓到了他 |
[02:41] | You know. Why don’t you let me show you. | 知道吗 不如我带你去看 跟我来 |
[02:42] | Follow me to the bedroom and I’ll tuck you in. Sir! | – 跟我去卧室 我把你塞进床看看 – 先生 |
[02:44] | You don’t tuck in police officers. | 你不能把警察揶进床单里 |
[02:48] | Craig, I got your lunch. Sorry I’m late. I picked up the burgers. | Craig 午饭来了 抱歉来迟了 我带了汉堡 |
[02:52] | I had to drive half an hour across town to get your chicken from Nugget World! | 不得不开车半小时穿过城区去给你买纽吉特世界的鸡块 |
[02:56] | I thought you said you wanted to help me lead a normal life! | 我以为你愿意帮我过上正常的生活 |
[03:01] | Did you get the extra mayo? Yes! From which place? | – 另拿蛋黄酱了吗 – 是的 – 哪拿的 |
[03:06] | When are you getting a nurse? | 你什么时候请一个护士 |
[03:08] | Well, gee lois. it’s just that I’ve been so busy with you know | 天哪 Lois 我最近在忙 你知道 |
[03:12] | having my arms and legs broken when your kid’s dog chased me out in traffic | 被你小孩的狗在大马路上追杀到断手断脚 |
[03:15] | Plus I can’t sleep knowing the mental trauma my cat suffers | 加之 心知我的喵在我妈家里饱受 |
[03:19] | staying at mother’s. | 心灵创伤 我也睡不安稳 |
[03:20] | Then all the forehead sticks I used learning to go to the bathroom. | 我要学着用脑门上的棍子上厕所 |
[03:23] | Craig, the insurance company gave you money for a nurse! | Craig 保险公司给了你请保姆的钱 |
[03:26] | Oh, Lois, poor, sweet, money-wasting Lois. | 哦 Lois 可怜的爱乱花钱的Lois |
[03:30] | I’ve got something better. Oliver! | 我找到了更好的 Oliver |
[03:36] | Oh, my God! It that a monkey! It’s a helper monkey. | – 天呐 这不是猴子吗 – 是只猴子帮手 |
[03:40] | They’re highly trained. | 它们都经过高级培训 |
[03:41] | They donate them free to the permanently disabled. | 被捐献用来照顾永久残障人士 |
[03:43] | You’re not permanently disabled! | 你又不是永久残障 |
[03:44] | For the next six weeks he thinks I am. | 接下来的六周他都会以为我是 |
[03:47] | Craig, I am not taking care of you and a wild animal! | Craig 我可不想照顾你还有一只野生动物 |
[03:50] | Lois, It’s not a wild animal. | Lois 不是野生动物啦 |
[03:53] | It’s a capuchin monkey. They’re nature’s butlers. | 是只僧帽猴 他们是大自然中的男管家 |
[03:56] | I’ve got a good one, too. His brother worked for Stephen Hawking. | 这只挺不错的 它兄弟在史蒂芬霍金那儿 |
[04:01] | My god! When was the last time this thing was cleaned? | 上帝 这东西上次清理是什么时候 |
[04:07] | This is the worst job in the world! | 这是世上最糟糕的的工作了 |
[04:10] | Why do we put up with this? | 我们为什么要忍受这些 |
[04:11] | I don’t know why you. But I’m still paying off law school. | 不知道你什么情况了 我还要付法学院的学费 |
[04:14] | Ok, everybody, clear out. You’re all fired. | 大家都出去 你们被解雇了 |
[04:17] | – What?! – The camp’s closing.They cut down the last tree today. | 什么 – 我们关门了 他们砍了最后一棵树 |
[04:20] | Anyone wanna take a picture with it? | 谁想拍照留念么 |
[04:21] | A mining company bought the land. You gotta leave today. | 一个矿产公司买了这块地 今天就得清空 |
[04:25] | We’re out like that without notice?! It’s the circle of life up here. | – 我们被炒了也没个通知吗 – 这就是这儿的生活 |
[04:29] | First they cut down the trees, then the mining company strips the land. | 学校砍了树 矿产公司又占了这块地 |
[04:32] | Then without any luck at all they’ll turn whatever’s left into a nuclear waste dump | 不走运的话这儿又会变成一个核废料堆 |
[04:36] | It’s only way we gonna wean ourselves from our unhealthy dependence on foreign oil! | 这是唯一能断绝病态依赖外国石油的出路 |
[04:41] | Well, I guess I’m gonna have to move back in with my parents. | 我猜我只能回去跟我爸妈住了 |
[04:46] | And then after words they gave me a tour of the station! | 谈完话后 他们带我参观了警察局 |
[04:49] | Did you know the mirrors in the interrogation room are two-way! | 你知道审讯室的镜子是单面透光的吗 |
[04:52] | It’s good thing they didn’t have that before! | 他们之前没用是件好事 |
[04:54] | “For heroism and meritorious action.” Reese I’m so proud of you! | “勇气可嘉奖” Reese 我为你感到骄傲 |
[04:58] | Dewey, are you finally gonna be able to go to sleep now? | Dewey 你现在能去睡觉了吗 |
[05:01] | You saw all the policemen and how strong the bars are! | 你看到了所有的警察以及警棍有多么粗 |
[05:04] | – Yeah, but – And you saw the police station is much too big | 是的 可是 – 你也看到了 警局有多大 |
[05:06] | for a helicopter to carry it away to a secrect hideout under the sea! | 直升机不可能 拎走它藏匿在海底秘密基地 |
[05:09] | – But – No buts, Dewey! | – 但 – 没有但是 Dewey |
[05:11] | That guy is in a jail cell. He’s not going anywhere. | 那个人被关在监狱里 他哪也去不了 |
[05:14] | I would bet on it. With our legal system, | 我觉得不乐观 在我们的法律体系下 |
[05:16] | – he’s probably back on the streets right now. – Dewey! | – 他可能已经被放出来了 – Dewey |
[05:19] | Mom, Dad, this has got me thinking. | 爸 妈 这事儿让我想了很多 |
[05:21] | I mean usually those cops are throwing me | 通常警察们都会把我丢进 |
[05:24] | in the back of their squad cars. | 拥挤的车后座 |
[05:25] | But today they were clapping for me. | 但是今天他们为我鼓掌 |
[05:27] | Well. You’re a real hero! | 你是个真正的英雄 |
[05:28] | It was really cool! You know, protecting you guys! | 感觉挺不错的 保护你们大家 |
[05:31] | – Saving your lives. – Thanks again. – It’s made me realise | – 救你们的命 – 谢谢 – 我意识到 |
[05:35] | for the first time in my life I know what my purpose is. | 头一次意识到我的人生目标是什么 |
[05:38] | I think I’ve found my calling. Mom, Dad, I wanna be a pig. | 我想我知道我的使命了 爸妈 我要当条子 |
[05:45] | ‘Go… to sleep!’ | 去 睡 觉 |
[05:48] | I’m still scared. Read me a story.Please? | 我还是很怕 给我读个故事吧 求你了 |
[05:53] | I’ve already read you every book in this place. | 我已经把家里的每本书都读过给你了 |
[05:55] | Please? | 求求你咯 |
[06:07] | “Aardvark, a burrowing mammal of Southern Africa.” | “非洲食蚁兽 南非一种哺乳动物” |
[06:11] | “Myocardium, the muscle tissue of the heart.” | “心肌 心脏的肌肉组织” |
[06:24] | It’s alright! It’s alright! | 没事 没事 |
[06:26] | It was me turning off the light. Where are ya? | – 我只是关了灯 – 你快出来 |
[06:29] | I knew you’d be back! | 我知道你在后面 |
[06:30] | Come on, you sonofa-! | 出来啊 混蛋 |
[06:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:40] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡觉吧 |
[06:52] | It turns out it was all a simple misunderstanding! | 事实证明那只是个误会 |
[06:58] | It’s Larry who should’ve gotten the spin-off show, | 应该是Larry得到那个周边剧的 |
[07:00] | not the Ropers. Huh, Oliver? | 而不是Ropers(70年代喜剧) 是吧 Oliver |
[07:03] | Oh, Lois, you’re not drinking your tea. | 哦 Lois 你没喝你的茶 |
[07:05] | Oliver, Lois takes sugar in her tea. One lump. | Oliver Lois茶要加糖 来一块 |
[07:12] | I usually like to thank him when he does something right. | 通常它做对了的时候 我会说谢谢 |
[07:15] | Um,… thank you, Oliver. Isn’t he amazing? | – 呃 谢谢 Oliver – 他很棒吧 |
[07:19] | He makes the bed, does dishes, | 他会铺床 洗盘子 |
[07:21] | even changes his own diaper! Oliver! | 甚至给自己换尿布 Oliver |
[07:24] | Temple massage. | 按摩太阳穴 |
[07:27] | Ah! This is about as good as it gets! | 啊 这感觉不能更好了 |
[07:34] | Lois, you want some of this? I have to go! | – Lois 想试试吗 – 我要走了 |
[07:37] | Ahh! Ahhhh! He’s like a frail geisha. | 啊哈 他就像一个妙龄艺妓 |
[07:49] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 你们在干嘛 |
[07:51] | – We’re playin’. – It’s getting a little loud. | – 在玩啊 – 你们太吵了 |
[07:53] | This is a nice neighbourhood. | 这是一个和谐的社区 |
[07:55] | Let’s keep it that way. | 我们要保持下去 |
[07:59] | Stay in school. | 别逃学 |
[08:03] | Hey! You kids! Where are your helmets? | 嘿 死小孩 你们的头盔呢 |
[08:06] | That’s not safe! Who the hell are you?! | – 那样不安全 – 你哪根葱啊 |
[08:14] | See? You should be more careful. Play safe. Be smart. | 看到了吧 你要小心 注意安全 聪明点儿 |
[08:21] | – Did you get the job? – No. | – 要你了吗 – 没 |
[08:23] | It was a stupid idea anyway auditioning for a cruise ship. | 再说去游轮面试工作太傻了 |
[08:26] | What kind of piano player isn’t in the music of Cabaret?! | 哪门子钢琴师连卡巴莱(宽街歌舞剧)都不会 |
[08:28] | Honey. This is useless! | 亲爱的 这行不通 |
[08:31] | We have to go some place where there’s work! | 我们要去个有工作的地方 |
[08:32] | No! We’re not leaving our home. Something will come up. | 我们不能离开家 会有转机的 |
[08:35] | – We’re not here. -What?! | – 我们不在 – 啥 |
[08:37] | We know you’re in there! | 我知道你们在里面 |
[08:42] | What’s the problem? | 出什么事了 |
[08:43] | We served your eviction notice 30 days ago.You have to leave. | 我们30天前就给你们发驱逐令了 你们必须离开 |
[08:46] | Eviction, What are you talking about? Why didn’t you tell me? | 什么驱逐令 你为什么不告诉我 |
[08:49] | Because it’s not happening! | 因为我们没打算走 |
[08:50] | The tribal council made a deal with the mining company. | 部落理事会和矿产公司达成协议了 |
[08:53] | You’re getting a settlement. | 你会有抚恤金的 |
[08:54] | Part of a settlement. | 只是一部分 |
[08:55] | Only one-fifteenth of your property is on tribal land. | 你房子只有十五分之一是部落的领地 |
[08:58] | – Forget it. We’ll just live in the other part of the house. | 别想了 我们就住房子剩下的部分 |
[09:01] | – You can’t do that. | 这样不成 |
[09:02] | This whole area’s being decimated as an arsenic containment-basin. | 整个区域将会被当做含砷盆地而摧毁 |
[09:05] | Nobody’s stealing my property! Let’s just all cool down. | – 没人能夺走我的房子 – 我们都冷静一下 |
[09:09] | Er, you may actually not wanna touch her. | 呃 你最好还是别碰她 |
[09:11] | Don’t tell me how to do my job. | 不用你教我怎么做我的本行 |
[09:13] | Alright, missy, let’s get one thing straight. | 好的 小姐 我们直接一点 |
[09:44] | What time is it? Ah, damn! | 几点了 噢 该死 |
[09:47] | It’s too dark to see my Rolex! | 天太黑了看不清我的劳力士 |
[09:49] | No matter, I’ll just take out the maximum amount | 没关系 我取最大钱数就好了 |
[09:54] | and everything will be fine. Yeah, that ought to do it. | 不会有事的 嗯 就是这样 |
[09:59] | Now, where did I park my Bentley? | 我的宾利停哪儿了 |
[10:03] | – Damn, my inability to see in the dark! – Hey! | – 该死 黑暗之中我从来看不清 – 嘿 |
[10:07] | Can I help you with something? | 你有什么事儿吗 |
[10:11] | Your money’s hanging out of your pocket. You might wanna tuck in back in. | 你的钱挂在口袋上呢 你最好塞好 |
[10:14] | This is a bad neighbourhood! | 这个社区不安全 |
[10:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:27] | Ohh, that lasagne smells good! It took you long enough. | 噢 千层面闻起来不错嘛 花了你不少时间啊 |
[10:31] | Did you have to fly to Italy to get it? Never mind. Let’s dig in. | 你是飞去意大利弄来的么 不好笑就算了 吃饭吧 |
[10:36] | Argh! Ohh! Hah! Hot! Hot! | 啊啊烫烫烫 |
[10:40] | Hot! Let’s just let it cool down a little bit. Ow! Oh! | 烫 放凉一点儿 |
[10:44] | What is this? | 干嘛 |
[10:48] | Oh, hot! Tongue! Please, God, no! Water! | 烫 我的舌头 不要这样 我要水 |
[10:53] | Water! Good monkey!Closer. Closer! | 水 乖猴子 近一点儿 |
[11:00] | Ahh! Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! | 啊 烫死我了 |
[11:17] | – You’re out! – I was safe. | – 你出局了 – 我在安全区 |
[11:19] | – Out! – Safe! | – 出局 – 安全区啊 |
[11:25] | Looks like someone smashed up your trash cans pretty good. | 看起来有人狠狠的压坏了你的垃圾桶 |
[11:28] | Maybe if you brought them in on time that thing wouldn’t happen. | 如果你及时拿回去就不会这样了 |
[11:33] | Oliver! Is my milk shake ready? | Oliver 我的奶昔做好了吗 |
[11:37] | It was supposed to be ready an hour ago! | 一小时前就该好了 |
[11:39] | If it’s warm, you can go ahead and drink it cos I won’t! | 要是温了 你就喝了吧 我不喝了 |
[11:44] | Alright, I will! Where is it?! | 好吧 我喝 在哪儿呢 |
[11:49] | Oliver Oliver? | |
[11:58] | You know what, I’ve changed my mind.I’m not in the mood for milk shake now. | 我改主意了 我不想喝奶昔了 |
[12:04] | Oh, well! Since you did go to all that trouble! | 好吧 看在你弄了这么久的份上 |
[12:16] | Mmmm! Good! | 好好喝 |
[12:29] | Well, I’ve been awake for a week straight. | 我已经连续失眠一周了 |
[12:32] | The first 96 hours were tough,but I’m starting to get my second wind. | 最初的96小时很难熬 但我已开启了另一种模式 |
[12:39] | Who needs sleep anyway? It’s just a waste of time. | 睡觉有毛用 多浪费时间 |
[12:43] | They say that Tommy Citizen, he only got, like,… | 据说Tommy Citizen(查无此人) 他只睡 |
[12:47] | ..Well, he didn’t… | 呃 他从不… |
[12:50] | What was I talking about? Never mind. | 我在说什么 不用理我 |
[13:04] | Craig, I can’t stay long. I’ve got your mail. | Craig 我不能久留 给你的信 |
[13:07] | – Jeez, it’s boiling in here! – Really? I hadn’t noticed anything! | – 天呐 好热啊 – 是么 我完全没感觉 |
[13:14] | I’m just having a pleasant afternoon home here with Oliver! | 我只是在跟Oliver共度美好的午后 |
[13:19] | Lois, the monkey is out to get me. | Lois 猴子想弄死我 |
[13:22] | – What?! – He tried to poison me! | – 啥 – 他想毒死我 |
[13:24] | He’s trying to cook me alive! He’s evil monkey! | 现在又想煮了我 他是个魔鬼 |
[13:27] | Craig you’re having an animal with a brain the | Craig 只是一只脑子 |
[13:29] | size of a piece of gum is running your house. | 只有口香糖大的动物在你屋里乱跑 |
[13:30] | You’re paranoid! I am NOT being paranoid! | – 别胡思乱想了 – 我没有妄想 |
[13:34] | I’ve seen him staring at me when I’m pretending to be asleep! | 我见过它在我装睡的时候死盯我 |
[13:37] | He’s being chewing on my cables. | 他还一直在咬我的电话线 |
[13:39] | You’ve got to get me out of here. | 你得快点把我弄出去 |
[13:41] | You are not staying with me! | 不准你来跟我住 |
[13:44] | Craig, that monkey is not… | Craig 那猴子没有… |
[13:48] | Lois, you tell such amusing stories! | Lois 这故事太有意思了 |
[13:52] | You are getting a real nurse tomorrow. | 明天找个真正的护士吧 |
[14:15] | What are ya doin’?I was waitin’ for that spot! | 你干什么 那个车位我等半天了 |
[14:18] | Ohh, you got a problem with me, pal? Bring it on! | 你要找我麻烦吗 伙计 来吧 |
[14:22] | You want it, you’ve got it! I’ll kick your ass! | 你想找死就满足你 看我修理你 |
[14:25] | You think I’m afraid of you? I am NOT afraid! | 你以为我怕你啊 我无所畏惧 |
[14:29] | No-one’s tucked in now! | 没人卡住我啦 |
[14:31] | Just give me 30 seconds! I’ll beat you like I was your daddy! | 给我30秒 我会像教训儿子一样揍你 |
[14:36] | I am gonna pound your head | 看我爆你的头 |
[14:39] | out through your butt and then I’m gonna make you kiss it! | 爆到从菊里出来 让你好好亲亲 |
[14:43] | I am very sorry, sir! Oh, yeah, you’re gonna be sorry! | – 非常抱歉 先生 – 对 你是该觉得抱歉 |
[14:46] | Where ya goin’? You running away, little girl? | 去哪儿啊 要逃走吗 小姑娘 |
[14:50] | Would you come out here and fight like a man! | 出来 像个爷们儿一样干一架 |
[15:01] | Hey, Mom, what are you doing? Unloading the groceries. | – 妈 你在干嘛 – 卸货啊 |
[15:05] | You’re a little far on the sidewalk, aren’t you? | 你占了点人行道 不是吗 |
[15:08] | Who cares? Grab a bag. | 那又怎样 帮我提个袋子 |
[15:09] | You have to leave the sidewalk free. | 你不该占用人行道 |
[15:12] | Stop stalling and help unload. | 别傻站着 快帮忙 |
[15:15] | – Are you walking away from me?! – Excuse me?! | – 你这就走啦 – 几个意思 |
[15:18] | You can’t leave your car here. | 你不能把车停这儿 |
[15:20] | I’ll leave it wherever I wanna leave it. | 我想停哪儿停哪儿 |
[15:24] | Well, I’d hate to see anything happen to your car. | 好吧 我不想看到你的车出什么问题 |
[15:27] | Just bring in the bags, Reese. | Reese 别闹了把袋子提进来 |
[15:36] | Officer in need of assistance! | 请求警力援助 |
[15:38] | Quickly! Officer in need of assistance! | 快 请求警力援助 |
[16:13] | 911, emergency. | 911 紧急呼叫中心 |
[16:15] | This is Craig Feldspar. Please, you’ve got to help me. | 我是Craig Feldspar 求你了 快救救我 |
[16:19] | My monkey helper is trying to kill me! | 我的猴子助手想谋杀我 |
[16:21] | I don’t know how much time I have… | 我不知道还有多少时间… |
[16:27] | That lawyer was an idiot! | 律师是个白痴 |
[16:29] | Are you kidding? A $50 fine was a great deal! | 开玩笑吗 50美金很划算了 |
[16:32] | Howdy cost ten times to bail them out to | Howdy可是花了十倍钱 |
[16:34] | to wire the deputy’s jaw shut. He totally deserved what happened! | – 缝的警长的下巴 – 他还不是活该 |
[16:37] | This is not helping us. Look, here’s the settlement check for your trial. | 这也改变不了什么 这儿是抚恤金的支票 |
[16:41] | You can use it to pay your fine. | 你可以用来交罚款 |
[16:42] | I’m not taking a settlement and I’m not paying a fine! | 我不会接受抚恤金 也我不会交罚款 |
[16:45] | I’m getting a real lawyer and taking it to the trial! | 我会请个真正的律师去法庭 |
[16:47] | That’d take 4 or 5 months! There is a bulldozer in the yard! | 那要花4 5个月 院子里现在有个推土机 |
[16:51] | It’s gonna flatten this house whether you’re in or not! | 才不管你怎么想都会推倒这座房子 |
[16:53] | I’m not scared of a bulldozer. | 我才不怕推土机 |
[16:55] | You know what? The bulldozer doesn’t care if you’re scared! | 你造吗 推土机才不管你怕不怕 |
[16:58] | It will still crush you! We have to leave! | 连你一起推 我们必须离开 |
[17:01] | I can’t. | 我没办法离开 |
[17:01] | – Why are you so scared to leave? – I don’t know! | – 为什么你这么害怕离开 – 我不知道 |
[17:06] | Francis, I’ve been on this reservation my whole life. | Francis 我生下来就一直在这个地方 |
[17:10] | I don’t know anything else. | 外面的世界我都不了解 |
[17:12] | I’m just a hick. I’m not like you! | 我只是个乡下人 我不像你 |
[17:15] | I can’t just pick up and start a new life whenever I need to. | 我无法就这么随意的开始新的生活 |
[17:20] | I’m not as brave as you, OK? | 我没你那么勇敢 好吗 |
[17:23] | Brave?! I’m not brave! | 勇敢 我才不勇敢 |
[17:26] | – I just didn’t know any better! – What? | 我只是不知道怎样会更好 – 什么 |
[17:29] | If I had had any idea of how horrible it was up here, | 假如我当初知道这儿有多可怕 |
[17:32] | I never would’ve come! And I never would have met you. | 我绝对不会来 那么也不会遇见你 |
[17:36] | I’m not brave. I’m stupid and lucky. | 我不勇敢 我很傻 却很幸运 |
[17:39] | You’re with me now so my stupid luck will take care of you. | 你和我一起了 我白目的幸运会照顾你的 |
[17:49] | Hopefully one-fifteenth of a share will pay off our fine | 希望十五分之一的份额能缴清罚款 |
[17:51] | – and maybe buy us a bus ticket. Oh, my God! – What? | – 或许还能买张车票 哦 天呐 – 怎么了 |
[17:56] | – Oh, my God! – That’s more than I made all last year! | – 天呐 – 这比我去年一年赚的还多 |
[17:58] | See, this is what I’m talking about! Oh! | 看 就像我刚才说的 |
[18:04] | Craig, are you in there? | Craig 你在吗 |
[18:09] | Craig?! What happened?! | Craig 发生了什么 |
[18:13] | Behind you! | 小心后面 |
[18:18] | What the hell is wrong with that monkey?! | 这猴子什么毛病 |
[18:19] | – He’s crazy! – Well, he picked the wrong guy to mess with! | – 它疯了 – 那它惹错人了 |
[18:24] | Oh, no! God, please, no! | 哦 不 天呐 别 |
[18:28] | Pick up Craig! | 起来 Craig |
[18:30] | No, leave me! Save yourself! | 不 别管我 保护你自己 |
[18:33] | I am not gonna leave you, buddy! Ah! | 我不会丢下你的 兄弟 |
[18:38] | You’ll be safe here. | 其实你在这儿挺安全的 |
[18:52] | Not my Romulus! | 别砸我的罗慕路斯(罗马神话人物) |
[19:22] | I wouldn’t have pictured it ending like this! | 怎么也想不到会这么死 |
[19:30] | Take that, you damn dirty helper monkey! | 在里面待着吧 你个该死的脏猴子助手 |
[19:35] | So, where do you wanna go? I don’t care. All I know | – 我们要去哪儿呢 – 无所谓 我只知道 |
[19:38] | is we’ve got $2,000 left and a car pointed south. | 我们还剩2000美金 并且车一路向南 |
[19:57] | Read it to me again, Dad! | 爸 再给我读一遍 |
[20:01] | OK, son. | 好的 儿子 |
[20:02] | “Local man subdues monkey.” | “当地居民制服了猴子” |
[20:04] | “A disabled man was saved by a local hero | “本地英雄解救了残疾的男人” |
[20:09] | when he was…” | “当他…” |
[20:13] | I can’t believe it!Dewey’s finally fallen asleep! | 真不敢相信 Dewey终于睡着了 |
[20:17] | I’m only 11 hours away from the world record. | 我只差世界无眠纪录11小时了 |
[20:20] | At least some good will come of… | 至少还算是件好事… |
[20:24] | “Expert say the capuchin monkey can weigh up to nine pounds!” | “专家称僧帽猴可以长到9磅重” |
[20:28] | “He’s a real hero, said victim Craig Feldspar, age 36.” | “他是真英雄 36岁的受害者Craig Feldspar如是说” |
[20:33] | A real hero…! | 真英雄 |