时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Malcom,Reese! Don’t play ball in the house! | Malcom Reese! 不许在屋里扔球 |
[00:12] | Don’t play ball on the house! | 不许在屋顶扔球 |
[00:19] | Don’t play ball through the house! | 不许穿过屋子扔球 |
[00:24] | This isn’t even fun. | 这其实一点都不好玩 |
[00:27] | That stopped being the point a long time ago… | 我们很久以前就不是因为好玩才扔球了 |
[01:07] | Oh, for god’s sake! Malcom | 天哪 Malcom |
[01:09] | This is the last time I gotta tell you | 这是最后一次警告 |
[01:11] | Get up right now! | 马上起床 |
[01:13] | I will get up if the world hasn’t been a crue joke which is never! | 如果这个世界不是一个残酷的玩笑 我就起床 |
[01:18] | Malcom you smell like a locker room | 你怎么那么臭 |
[01:21] | this is gonna stop | 不能再这样下去了 |
[01:22] | you waste your entire summer lie in bed feeling sorry about yourself | 你一个夏天都躺在床上自怨自艾 |
[01:26] | your father think we should send you away for camp. | 你父亲认为我们应该把你送去夏令营 |
[01:28] | you are right,I’m a pathetic loser. | 是啊 我就是个可悲的失败者 |
[01:30] | Honey, this is just a phase. Every teenager goes through it. | 宝贝 这只是个阶段 每个青少年都经历过 |
[01:35] | I did, your father did; | 我也好 你爸也好 |
[01:37] | Francis cried in the shower every day for six months. | Francis有半年时间天天洗澡的时候哭 |
[01:40] | Reese wouldn’t get out of the dryer. | Reese不肯从烘干机里出来 |
[01:42] | It’s awkward, and it’s painful, | 这很尴尬 也很痛苦 |
[01:44] | you think it’s never going to end. | 你觉得看不到头 |
[01:45] | Now get out of bed! We’re going to the zoo. | 现在赶紧起床 我们要去动物园 |
[01:48] | Why are we going to go stare at a bunch of pathetic, caged animals | 我们干嘛要去盯着一群可悲的被关在笼子里的动物 |
[01:51] | and fat, suburban yahoos pointing and laughing at them? | 好多又胖又土的乡下人还喜欢指着它们笑 |
[01:54] | Because I have a coupon. | 因为我有优惠券 |
[01:57] | Is the zoo a place where you have to | 动物园里好玩的项目 |
[01:59] | be this tall to do the good stuff? | 是不是也有身高要求啊 |
[02:01] | I dunno… I’ve never been there when it’s open. | 不知道 它开放的时候我从来没去过 |
[02:04] | this is gonna be so much fun | 今天肯定会很好玩 |
[02:06] | I’m so glad I ran into Matt. | 遇到Matt真是太开心了 |
[02:08] | Yeah, that was quite a lucky break. good old good old Matt. | 恩 是啊 运气真是好 老好老好的Matt |
[02:11] | it has been 20 years since i was dating both of you | 我脚踏你们两只船已经是20年前的事了 |
[02:14] | can’t believe you still jealous | 不敢相信你还在吃醋 |
[02:16] | I’m not jealous I’m not even the jealous type. | 我没吃醋 我都不是那种吃醋的人 |
[02:19] | I’m just trying to reading the meter | 我只是来查水表的 |
[02:22] | not in those shorts pants,Tarzan | 穿这么短的裤子查什么 Tarzan |
[02:24] | why don’t you just marry Tom Cruise | 你为什么不干脆嫁给汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[02:29] | Okay, that’s enough.Break it up. | 好了 吃够了 别吃了 |
[02:33] | – hello – hi dad | – 嘿 – 嗨 老爸 |
[02:35] | Francis how’s it going? | Francis 怎么样啊 |
[02:37] | could’t be going better dad. | 不能再好了 |
[02:39] | We’re seeing the country,meeting great people. | 我们见识到祖国大好河山 遇见很多好人 |
[02:42] | this is the best time of our lives | 这是我们生命中最好的时光 |
[02:46] | well i guess your mom and i relly wrong | 看来关于你的横穿美国计划 |
[02:49] | about your cross country plan. | 我和你妈都错了 |
[02:51] | we thought it would be a disaster. | 我们以为会是个灾难 |
[02:53] | I’m not going to rub your face in it dad | 我不会把这话甩你脸上的 爸爸 |
[02:55] | We’re having too much fun | 我们不要太开心 |
[02:56] | No, thanks, Joe. I couldn’t take another bite of pie!! | 不用了 谢谢 Joe 这个派一口都吃不下了 |
[02:59] | this trip has been so good for us .we have seen so many things | 这趟旅途对我们太有益了 我们长了很多见识 |
[03:04] | majestic mountains, quiet little towns | 宏伟的山脉 安静的小镇 |
[03:07] | emergency opportunities for charitable giving… | 遇到紧急情况 做点好人好事 |
[03:09] | It sounds like you are really making it out there. | 听起来你真是混的很不错啊 |
[03:13] | yes so about these charitable | 关于那些好人好事 |
[03:15] | Listen, we’re on our way to the zoo right now | 听着 我们正要去动物园玩 |
[03:17] | but you call us back next week, okay? | 你下周再打电话来 好吗 |
[03:19] | Love to Piama. | 向Piama问好 |
[03:22] | look how nice this is and it such a beautiful day | 这太棒了 而且今天天气还这么好 |
[03:28] | You have to stop making that noise. | 你不许再叹气了 |
[03:31] | Fine, Mom. I won’t breathe. | 好吧 妈妈 我不呼吸行了吧 |
[03:32] | you know son i hate to see you like this . | 儿子 我可不愿见到你这样 |
[03:34] | i tell you what why get you a wax crocodile? | 要不这样 我给你买个鳄鱼玩具 |
[03:37] | can we see the tigers ? | 我们能去看老虎吗? |
[03:38] | I’m going to go hit the monkeys… I mean, go see the monkeys. | 我要去打猴子 呃 我的意思是去看猴子 |
[03:41] | Look, Matt’s Animals of The Rain Forest show starts in 20 minutes. | 看 Matt的雨林动物秀马上就要开始了 |
[03:45] | Gee, don’t want to miss that. | 是啊 可不能错过 |
[03:46] | can i just go wait in the car? i mean is Technically at the zoo | 我就不能在车里等吗 严格来说 那也算在动物园 |
[03:50] | no and since you so committed to being Miserable | 不行 既然你认定自己是个悲催 |
[03:52] | you can be in charge of your little brother for the day | 你今天就负责照看你弟弟吧 |
[03:54] | – no – great let’s look at every animal first | – 不 – 太好了 我们先把所有动物看一遍 |
[03:57] | then decide which one we want go back to | 然后决定哪个值得看第二遍 |
[03:59] | meet back here in 5! | 5点在这集合 |
[04:01] | let go i don’t want to be your babysitter | 放开我 我不想做你的保姆 |
[04:03] | I just want to be by myself | 我想自己待着 |
[04:04] | – are you mad – i’m not mad | – 你生气了吗 – 没有 |
[04:06] | – you sound mad – fine i’m mad | – 听起来你生气了 – 好吧 我生气了 |
[04:08] | – what are you mad at? – i’m not mad | – 你为什么生气 – 我没有生气 |
[04:11] | – look you wouldn’t understand . – Yes, i would | – 你不会懂的 – 我能理解的 |
[04:14] | You’re still living in your kiddie dream world | 你还生活在你那儿童的梦幻世界里 |
[04:18] | You don’t realize you’re nothing | 你意识不到你什么都不是 |
[04:19] | but an insignificant speck of dust | 你只不过是一撮微不足道的的灰尘 |
[04:21] | lost in an uncaring universe full of random tragedy. | 落在这充满了悲剧的无情世界中 |
[04:24] | What’s a lemur? | 狐猴是什么 |
[04:28] | Oh, look, there’s Matt. Hi, Matt! | 哦 看 Matt在那 嘿 Matt |
[04:31] | Lo-Lo Lo-lo! | |
[04:32] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[04:36] | Hey, Matt. | 嗨Matt |
[04:39] | Quite a zoo you got here. | 你们动物园真棒啊 |
[04:42] | I got to tell you this is an exciting day for us. | 今天对我们来说真是太兴奋了 |
[04:44] | We don’t often get a chance to spend time with the family. | 这样全家出游的机会并不是很多 |
[04:46] | You know how it is– work, work, work! | 你知道的 工作 工作 工作 |
[04:48] | But to tell you the truth, it’s mostly my boss. | 不过我告诉你 主要是因为我老板 |
[04:50] | He gets off on cracking the whip. | 他发起飙来要你命 |
[04:52] | But I got a feeling he’s about to get the ax. | 不过我感觉他快被开除了 |
[04:54] | At least that’s what Jimbo in marketing says. | 至少市场部的Jimbo是这么说的 |
[04:59] | So good to see you, Matt. | 再见到你真的很高兴Matt |
[05:01] | I knew you’d end up doing something like this. | 我就知道你会从事这行业的 |
[05:03] | You always had all those cute animals. | 你总是养些可爱的动物 |
[05:05] | You didn’t think Monty was so cute. | 你可没觉得Monty可爱呢 |
[05:06] | I hated that snake! | 我可恨那条蛇乐 |
[05:08] | Remember the time I found him in the shower? | 记得那次我在洗澡的时候看见了它 |
[05:14] | Hey, are your kids here? I’d love to meet them. | 嘿 孩子们来没 我很想见见他们 |
[05:17] | Oh, yeah, they’re around. You’ll recognize them. | 来了 就在附近 你会认出他们的 |
[05:19] | They all look like me. | 长得都像我 |
[05:21] | So, who’s this little guy, huh? | 所以 这小家伙是谁啊 |
[05:31] | Do you want this? | 你想吃吗? |
[05:34] | Too slow. | 太慢了 |
[05:38] | Hey, watch where you’re going. | 嘿 看着点路 |
[05:47] | Big mistake, pal! | 你惹错人了 朋友 |
[05:48] | You want to go? We’ll go. | 你想开打 来吧 |
[05:50] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing? | 哇哇哇 你干什么呢 |
[05:53] | He started it. | 它先动手的 |
[05:54] | Goats don’t start it. | 山羊才不会先动手 |
[05:57] | Get out. | 滚 |
[06:00] | Guess what I get to do. | 猜猜我能做什么 |
[06:02] | Leave. | 离开 |
[06:05] | If we push the car till we find a mechanic | 如果我们推车直到找到个修车工 |
[06:07] | we can pay with aluminum cans… | 让我们用罐头抵修理费 |
[06:09] | Francis, we’ve been pushing the car for two days. | Francis 我们都推了两天了 |
[06:12] | I’m tired and I’m hungry | 我又累又饿 |
[06:13] | I’m going to buy something to eat. | 我要去买点吃的 |
[06:16] | No, no, no! Get lottery tickets. | 不不不 买彩票 |
[06:18] | This is exactly the kind of time when these things pay off. | 这就是我们得到回报的时候 |
[06:21] | Honey, we’re not spending our last five dollars | 亲爱的 我可不会花掉仅剩的5块钱 |
[06:23] | on lottery tickets. That’s crazy. | 买彩票 疯了吗 |
[06:25] | Now I’m going in there and I’m buying food.Food. | 现在我要走进去买吃的 吃的 |
[06:29] | Like adults eat. | 成人吃的 |
[06:34] | No wonder you were 3000$, under Blue Book. | 怪不得你比指南上写的便宜3000美元 |
[06:37] | Cadillac? Yeah. 1974? | 凯迪拉克 嗯 1974款吗 |
[06:42] | If you say so. | 你说是就是 |
[06:43] | She is a beauty! | 她太漂亮了 |
[06:45] | I love your American cars. | 我喜欢美国车 |
[06:47] | BMW could learn a thing or two but no, | 宝马应该学着点 但是 不 |
[06:51] | everything has to be about perfect engineering. | 引擎永远是最重要的 |
[06:54] | Otto, what are you doing? | Otto 你在干什么 |
[06:57] | Who is this handsome boy? | 这小帅哥是谁 |
[06:59] | Hi. I’m Francis. | 嗨 我是Francis |
[07:00] | I am talking cars with my new American friend. | 我和我新交的美国朋友谈论车 |
[07:03] | And, yes, he is very handsome. | 而且 你说的没错 他很帅 |
[07:05] | So, Francis, you also come to the Circle K for the wonderful hot dogs? | Francis 你也是来Circle K买美味的热狗吗 |
[07:10] | Actually, we were just sort of passing through | 事实上 我们只是经过这 |
[07:12] | and our car broke down. | 但是车抛锚了 |
[07:13] | This is so lucky for you. | 你们太幸运了 |
[07:15] | This is a wonderful place. | 这是个美丽的地方 |
[07:17] | We own a dude ranch just nearby with cows and horses and people. | 我在这附近有个农场 有牛有马 有人 |
[07:23] | We don’t own the people. | 当然人不是我所有的 |
[07:25] | We call it “The Grotto.” She is Gretchen, I am Otto– Grotto. | 我们农场叫Grotto 她是Gretche 我是Otto 合起来就是Grotto |
[07:29] | You should come and visit, eh? | 你应该来参观 |
[07:30] | Oh, thanks, but I’m out of work, and we’re kind of broke right now. | 哦谢谢 但是我失业了 现在基本是破产了 |
[07:36] | Wait! | 等下 |
[07:37] | I am having a thought! | 我有个想法 |
[07:41] | Eh, it’s gone. | 呃 现在没了 |
[07:43] | He could work for us at the ranch. | 他可以在我们农场工作 |
[07:46] | That was my thought! | 我就是这么想的 |
[07:48] | We need a ranch foreman. | 我们需要个牛仔头 |
[07:50] | I don’t know the first thing about ranching. | 我对牛仔一点都不了解 |
[07:53] | Ah, you will learn. | 你可以学 |
[07:54] | I can tell you are clever. | 我能看出来你狠聪明 |
[07:56] | Really, I’ve never… | 真的 我不懂 |
[07:56] | Look me in the eye. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[08:01] | Yeah, I can tell. It is the job for you. | 是了 我看出来 你能胜任 |
[08:03] | It pays 200$ a week plus free room and board. | 我付你每周200还包吃住 |
[08:06] | Done. | 好了 |
[08:07] | – I only have one question. – Yeah | – 我有一个问题 – 嗯 |
[08:10] | This isn’t going to end up with me cut up into little pieces | 最后我不会被切成碎片 |
[08:13] | and buried in a secret basement, is it? | 然后埋在秘密地下室中吧 |
[08:15] | Nope. | 不会 |
[08:15] | You got a deal. | 成交 |
[08:16] | Okay, I got lottery tickets. | 好吧 我买了彩票 |
[08:19] | We don’t need ’em. | 我们不需要了 |
[08:34] | Go away! | 滚开 |
[08:38] | Get out of here! | 离开这 |
[08:41] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[08:42] | I’m not falling for your goat mind games. | 我可不会陷入你的山羊心理游戏 |
[08:53] | If nothing I do ever has any meaning | 如果我做的事没有任何意义 |
[08:55] | then I can’t care about anything. | 那我就什么都无所谓了 |
[08:57] | which makes me feel even worse. | 这让我感觉更糟了 |
[08:58] | How am I supposed to ever feel happy? | 我怎么会感觉到快乐呢 |
[09:00] | Kid, I’m a zoo clown. | 孩子 我只是个动物园小丑 |
[09:02] | Now, buy a giraffe or go to hell. | 要不就买个长颈鹿 要不就去死吧 |
[09:04] | see, there is the guy who understands. | 看见没 他就能理解我的心情 |
[09:07] | Malcolm, you’re at the zoo. | Malcolm 你在动物园啊 |
[09:09] | You have a Popsicle. | 还有冰棒吃 |
[09:10] | How can you be unhappy? | 怎么会不开心呢? |
[09:13] | I wanted grape. | 我想吃葡萄味的 |
[09:16] | Tigers! | 老虎 |
[09:20] | Where are they? They’re not here. | 它们在哪 这没有 |
[09:22] | What a gyp! | 坑爹啊 |
[09:23] | See, that’s what I mean. | 看 我说的就这意思 |
[09:25] | The one thing you were excited about, closed. | 你最感兴趣的 没了 |
[09:27] | Maybe they’re down here. | 也许它们在下面 |
[09:28] | Or maybe there never were any tigers and | 也许就没老虎 |
[09:30] | they just put up the signs to build a sense of disappointment… | 它们只不过立个牌子让你尝尝失望的滋味 |
[09:34] | Dewey! Dewey! | |
[09:38] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[09:39] | You idiot! | 你个笨蛋 |
[09:41] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你发什么病啊 |
[09:45] | Come on. | 快走 |
[09:49] | Let’s get out of here before we get caught. | 在我们被抓到之前 |
[10:03] | Okay, Cookie, it’s payday. | Cookie 发工资了 |
[10:08] | Oh, that must happen a lot in the rain forest. | 这种事在雨林中一定经常发生 |
[10:12] | Okay, if I could have another volunteer. | 好了如果再有一个志愿者 |
[10:15] | He was pointing at me. | 他指的是我 |
[10:17] | Oh, uh… okay. | 呃 好吧 |
[10:19] | Uh… | 额 |
[10:20] | Could you tell everyone your name, sir? | 先生 能告诉大家你的名字吗? |
[10:23] | I’m Hal. Lois’s husband. | 我叫Hal. Lois的老公 |
[10:25] | Well, Hal, are you feeling adventurous? | 你想来场大冒险吗 |
[10:27] | Would you like to meet another friend from the rain forest? | 想不想见另一位从雨林来的朋友? |
[10:30] | i don’t know.animal could understand rain | 我不知道 能读懂雨的动物吗 |
[10:33] | we’d better herry because the needless destruction | 我们最好快点 因为大量不必要的毁林行为 |
[10:36] | of the rain forest is going on at an alarming rate. | 正在雨林以危险的速度发生 |
[10:39] | It’s threatening thousands of helpless species each year like… | 每年都威胁到了数千种无助的物种就像… |
[10:43] | the beautiful and gentle bird-eating tarantula. | 美丽的巨型食鸟狼蛛 |
[10:49] | Now, I know Victor looks dangerous but | 我知道Victor看起来很危险 |
[10:52] | the tarantula is actually a very gentle and timid creature. | 但是狼蛛其实是很温柔害羞的动物 |
[11:00] | I am so sorry. | 我太抱歉了 |
[11:02] | Victor’s never done anything like that before. | Victor从来没有这样过 |
[11:04] | Once the swelling goes down, the fangs should fall out. | 消肿以后毒牙应该就会掉出来了 |
[11:33] | This is where you will stay. | 这就是你们的房间 |
[11:36] | It’s a guest cabin but you can do whatever you want to make it feel homey. | 这是个客房 但是你可以随便改造 变得像自己的家 |
[11:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Move your furniture, put up pictures. | 是啊 搬点家具 挂几张照片 |
[11:44] | If you want a hammer to hit the nail into the wall | 如果你需要锤子往墙上钉钉 |
[11:47] | you can do it | 你也随便搞好了 |
[11:48] | So, Francis, tell me do you like horses? | Francis 你喜欢马吗 |
[11:51] | I honestly have no idea. | 我还真不知道 |
[11:53] | I love horses. | 我喜欢马 |
[11:54] | Their bodies are so big and their feet are so tiny they make me laugh. | 它们身体那么大 脚那么小 它们让我很开心 |
[11:59] | This is just so generous and nice of you. | 你们太客气了 |
[12:02] | This place is so beautiful. | 这太漂亮了 |
[12:03] | I never want to leave. | 我不想离开了 |
[12:04] | Oh, this is what happened to Otto. | Otto就是这样 |
[12:06] | We were on vacation and Otto was so happy to be away | 我们出来度假 Otto非常开心可以 |
[12:11] | from the stress of running the factory. | 逃离管理工厂的压力 |
[12:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是是是 |
[12:14] | 25 heart-long machines per day and | 每天面对转25个不停的机器 |
[12:18] | if you make one teeny little mistake boy, do you hear about it. | 如果你犯点小错 你是不知道啊 |
[12:24] | Don’t move, don’t move, don’t move… | 别动 别动 别动 |
[12:26] | You’ve been saying that for 20 minutes. | 你都说了20分钟了 |
[12:28] | I still mean it. | 我就是让它别动 |
[12:29] | Do you think he’s mad? | 你觉得他生气了吗 |
[12:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:32] | I don’t think it matters. | 我觉得这不重要 |
[12:33] | Just stay quiet and try not to look like meat. | 保持安静 尽量使自己看起来不像块肉 |
[12:35] | Hey, I don’t think you kids are supposed to be messing around down there. | 嘿 我觉得小孩子不能在下面胡闹呢 |
[12:39] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:40] | Would you mind going to tell somebody that we’re down here, please? | 你能不能找人告诉他我们在这下面 求你了 |
[12:43] | Oh, for the love of God! | 天哪 |
[12:45] | I don’t think those kids are supposed to be down there. | 我认为那些孩子不应该在那下面玩 |
[12:47] | Get us out of here! | 把我们救出去 |
[12:48] | Okay, okay… | 好吧好吧 |
[12:49] | calm down. | 冷静 |
[12:51] | We train for situations like this | 我们训练过应对这种情况 |
[12:53] | and there are standard procedures we follow. | 我们有标准流程的 |
[12:55] | What’s the limit on our liability? | 我们的责任有什么限制 |
[12:57] | No, the press release has to sound sympathetic to the boys | 不 发表的声明听起来要富有同情心 |
[13:00] | but make it clear it’s their fault. | 但同时表明是那俩小孩的错 |
[13:02] | No, I gave you back the key to the rifle closet. | 不 我把枪柜的钥匙还给你了 |
[13:04] | Oh, yes I did! | 我就是还了 |
[13:08] | Hey, you folks see the koalas? | 你们看过考拉没 |
[13:11] | Okay, let’s take a look. | 让我看看 |
[13:13] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[13:16] | It’s much better. | 好多了啊 |
[13:18] | It stopped weeping. | 不流毒水了 |
[13:19] | Someone wants to say he’s sorry. | 有人想道歉 |
[13:23] | Apology accepted. | 接受道歉 |
[13:24] | Okay, I’m going to go take another look for the boys. | 我去看看孩子们 |
[13:26] | Why don’t you just rest? | 你就在这歇着吧 |
[13:29] | Hal… I don’t know what to say. | Hal 我不知道该说什么 |
[13:31] | I just feel awful about what happened. | 我感到很抱歉 |
[13:33] | Do you really? | 真的吗 |
[13:34] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[13:35] | Come on, man. I think we both know that you’ve been holding a grudge | 拜托 我想我们都知道你心里有气 |
[13:38] | because Lois chose me over you. | 因为Lois选择了我 |
[13:40] | Lois chose | Lois选择 |
[13:41] | wait a minute is that what you think? | 等等 你一直是这么认为的吗 |
[13:43] | I just hope it make us even | 我只希望我们这算是扯平了 |
[13:44] | because i can’t feel my face you kind of upside down | 我的脸麻了 你看起来像倒挂着 |
[13:48] | Hal, you’ve got it all wrong. | Hal 你弄错了 |
[13:49] | I wasn’t angry at you. | 我没有生你气 |
[13:50] | The whole situation was just too much for me so I backed off. | 当时情况太复杂了 所以我退出了 |
[13:54] | What? | 什么 |
[13:55] | I mean, Lois is great but I wanted to be exclusive and she didn’t. | Lois是很棒 但是我希望我们能一对一 可惜她不是 |
[13:59] | On any given weekend I didn’t know if she was with you or me or Dennis… | 周末的时候 我不知道她是会和你在一起 和我 还是Dennis |
[14:03] | Dennis? Who’s Dennis? | Dennis 谁是Dennis |
[14:07] | No one. | 谁也不是 |
[14:10] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[14:17] | 20 minutes ago i was worried us was going to be eaten by a tiger. | 20分钟前 我还担心我俩之中谁会被老虎吃掉 |
[14:20] | Now I can relax. | 现在我可以不用想了 |
[14:28] | Okay, kids, the tigers didn’t go for the steaks we threw down. | 孩子们 老虎没有去吃我们扔的牛排 |
[14:33] | The problem is they’re attracted to you | 因为你们是活的 所以老虎更喜欢 |
[14:35] | because you’re alive like their natural prey. | 就像它们在外面捕食的猎物 |
[14:38] | There’s a “but” coming, right? | 后面还有 “但是” 是吧 |
[14:40] | Well, no. | 没有 |
[14:42] | But we have things under control. | 不过一切都在掌控之中 |
[14:45] | We’re going to fire tranquilizer darts at the tigers. | 我们要朝老虎打麻醉枪 |
[14:48] | How long do they take to work? | 多长时间会起作用 |
[14:50] | Less than two minutes. | 不到两分钟 |
[14:51] | just long enough so they can take it out on us? | 正好够时间朝我们发泄 |
[14:55] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[14:57] | Okay, these people are idiots. | 这些人是白痴 |
[15:00] | Malcolm, it’ll be okay. | Malcom 会没事的 |
[15:01] | Yeah, Dewey, I hope so, too, but… | Dewey 我也这么希望的 但是 |
[15:02] | I’m not hoping. | 我不是希望 |
[15:03] | I know it’ll be fine. | 我知道我们会没事的 |
[15:05] | You can’t know that. | 你不可能知道 |
[15:06] | Yes, I can. | 我就是知道 |
[15:07] | No, you can’t. | 你胡说 |
[15:08] | Yes, I can. | 我就是知道 |
[15:09] | I do. I know it’ll be fine. | 我真知道我们会没事的 |
[15:12] | Okay, just sit tight a few more minutes. | 你们再安静的等几分钟 |
[15:14] | Apparently they had a similar situation in D.c. | 这种情况在华盛顿发生过 |
[15:17] | We’re trying to find out exactly what went wrong there. | 我们正在努力弄清楚他们是怎么解决的 |
[15:20] | The main thing is everything’s going to be okay. | 关键是你们会没事的 |
[15:24] | See? | 你看 |
[15:27] | Excuse me. I need to get through. I’m looking for my kids. | 对不起 我要过去 我在找我的孩子们 |
[15:30] | There’s no kids here, that’s for sure. | 那没有孩子 我肯定 |
[15:32] | – Lois – Hal – Lois? – Hal? | |
[15:34] | What are you doing here? You should be lying down. | 你在这做什么 你应该躺着 |
[15:36] | Yes, I should but then I had a conversation with Matt | 是的 我应该躺着 但是我和Matt谈了谈 |
[15:39] | who informed me that there was another guy | 他告诉我你脚踏我们两只船的时候 |
[15:40] | you were dating while you were dating us. | 还踏着第三只船 |
[15:43] | Oh, my God… Hal… Hal, I’m sorry. I… I meant to tell you. | 哦 天哪 Hal Hal 对不起 我想告诉你的 |
[15:50] | I-I-I should have told you | 我应该告诉你的 |
[15:52] | I just– I could never find the right time and | 我只说找不到适当的实机 |
[15:53] | I was never that serious about Larry anyway. | 反正我和Larry也不是认真的 |
[15:56] | Who the hell is Larry? I’m talking about Dennis! | Larry又是哪个 我说的是Dennis |
[15:58] | Dennis, right, that’s who I meant. | Dennis 对 我说的就是他 |
[16:02] | Oh, my God, who are you? | 哦 天哪 你到底是什么人啊 |
[16:04] | Hal, please… can we discuss this tonight? | Hal 我们能不能晚上再说 |
[16:06] | Well, I don’t know, Lois. Maybe you have a date. | 我不知道 Lois 也许你有个约会呢 |
[16:08] | Okay, in the first place, this was all over 20 years ago. | 首先 这些事都20年前都结束了 |
[16:11] | And second it doesn’t matter because I love you. | 第二 这些都不重要 我爱的是你 |
[16:14] | And third, you were the one dating that slut manicurist! | 第三 你还和那个淫女美甲师约会过呢 |
[16:18] | Here is where we put the houses for the horses. | 这就是马房 |
[16:22] | And here will be your office. | 这是你的办公室 |
[16:25] | You have pens in one drawer and paper in the other. | 这有个放钢笔的抽屉 一个放纸的抽屉 |
[16:28] | First, I put them in the same drawer together but no, it did not work. | 一开始 我把它们放在一个抽屉里 可是行不通 |
[16:33] | But if you want to try it that way, you’re the boss, huh? | 也许你想试试放一起 你做主 对吧? |
[16:36] | Ah, here is Zeke. | 这是Zeke |
[16:38] | Zeke, meet Francis. | Zeke 这是Francis |
[16:40] | Howdy. How y’all doing? | Howdy 怎么样啊 |
[16:41] | He is the new ranch foreman. | 他是新的牛仔头 |
[16:43] | He will be in charge of the livestock | 他将负责牲畜 |
[16:45] | of the feeding schedules | 负责喂食 |
[16:47] | of the equipment rental… | 设备的出租 … |
[16:49] | Well, really everything. | 也就是 所有的事 |
[16:50] | I must go and set up the buffet. | 我得去准备晚餐了 |
[16:53] | I’m sure you have lots of cowboy things to talk about, huh? | 我确信你们有很多牛仔的事要谈 |
[17:01] | All right, look, I might as well tell you now | 好了 我最好坦白 |
[17:03] | ’cause you’re going to find out in about 30 seconds anyway. | 反正你很快就会发现 |
[17:05] | I’m not a real cowboy. | 我不是真的牛仔 |
[17:08] | My name isn’t even Zeke– it’s Murray– | 我都不叫Zeke 我叫Murray |
[17:09] | and I have no idea what in the hell I’m doing around here. | 我也不知道我在这干什么 |
[17:12] | You have no idea? | 你不知道 |
[17:13] | I’ve never worked on a ranch in my life. | 我这辈子还没在农场干过活 |
[17:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:16] | Yeah. I’ve never been near a horse you don’t put quarters in. | 我从来没离真的马这么近过 |
[17:18] | Oh, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[17:20] | Listen, you know, you stepped into a gold mine here | 听着 你可是迈进了一个金矿 |
[17:23] | I mean, the people who run this place are absolute idiots. | 我的意思是 这地的经营者是完完全全的白痴 |
[17:25] | Oh, I don’t know. They seem really nice. | 我不知道 他们看起来很和善 |
[17:27] | Nice isn’t the word for it. | 用和善来形容是不准确的 |
[17:28] | I mean, you don’t have to do a lick of work and they’ll still pay you. | 你什么活都不干 他们照样付你钱 |
[17:31] | You’re kidding? | 开玩笑 |
[17:32] | I’m telling you all we got to do is watch each other’s backs | 跟你说我们要做的就是罩着彼此 |
[17:34] | and we can milk these people for all they’re worth. | 然后就可以白拿工资 |
[17:36] | What do you think? | 你认为如何 |
[17:39] | I think you’re fired. | 我认为你被开除了 |
[17:42] | Now, if you’ll excuse me | 现在 如果你不介意的话 |
[17:44] | I’m going to find out if this is for me or the horse. | 我要去弄清楚这玩意是给我还是给马用的 |
[17:48] | You broke our agreement! | 你打破了我们的协议 |
[17:50] | What agreement? We never had an agreement. | 什么协议 我们从来没有什么协议 |
[17:52] | It was a mutual understanding! At least on my end! | 那是双方共识 至少我是 |
[17:56] | You are overreacting. | 你反应过度了 |
[17:57] | So, I was dating a few guys when we met.What difference does it make? | 我们相遇时我是同时约会几个人 那又怎么样 |
[18:00] | A few? How many were there, Lois? | 几个 到底有几个 Lois |
[18:02] | Don’t you get it? It doesn’t matter. | 你还不懂吗 这无关紧要 |
[18:04] | You won. It’s history. It’s over. | 你赢了 都是历史了 结束了 |
[18:07] | Your engagement ring is not a family heirloom. | 你的订婚戒指不是传家宝 |
[18:11] | What? | 什么? |
[18:12] | I lied to you. I bought it. | 我骗了你 是我买的 |
[18:13] | So you bought it. | 你买的 |
[18:15] | For someone else. | 给别人买的 |
[18:17] | Someone else? | 别人 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry.I have kept that secret for so many years. | 对不起 这个秘密我隐瞒了那么多年 |
[18:22] | It’s haunted me. | 折磨了我好多年 |
[18:23] | Look, I always knew that I had to tell you, but I didn’t know how. | 我一直知道我应该告诉你 但是我不知道怎么张嘴 |
[18:28] | Who was it? | 给谁买的? |
[18:30] | Farrh Fawcett. I was 15 . | Farrh Fawcett 我才15岁 |
[18:33] | I knew there were a lot of guys after her but | 我知道那时候有一群男孩追她 |
[18:35] | I thought that if I had an actual ring to give her that | 我以为我买个真戒指可以 |
[18:38] | I would stand apart from those other idiots. | 让我从那些白痴中脱颖而出 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you this before now. | 很抱歉直到今天才告诉你 |
[18:46] | Well, why don’t we just call it even. | 好吧 我们算是扯平了 |
[18:51] | Hey, Randy, it’s Bill. | 嘿 Randy 我是Bill |
[18:52] | Those two kids still trapped in the tiger den? | 那俩小孩还被困在虎笼吗 |
[18:54] | Okay, everybody, calm down. Calm down. | 各位 冷静 冷静 |
[18:57] | I’m obviously just picking up a transmission from the zoo down the road. | 我刚刚只是收到了路那头动物园的通讯 |
[19:02] | Reese and Malcolm? | Reese 和 Malcolm吗 |
[19:03] | Malcolm and Dewey. | 是Malcolm和Dewey. |
[19:04] | Reese wouldn’t last 30 seconds. | Reese 坚持不了30秒就被吃了 |
[19:07] | I think Stanley’s getting angry. | 我认为Stanley要生气了 |
[19:11] | You named them? | 你还给它们起名了 |
[19:12] | That’s Stanley. | 它是Stanley |
[19:13] | That’s French Fry. | 它是French Fry |
[19:16] | Dewey, I want to tell you something. | Dewey 我想告诉你一些事 |
[19:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:19] | Don’t say that! | 别这么说 |
[19:21] | It’s true. I love you so much. | 真的 我非常爱你 |
[19:22] | You’re just saying that ’cause you think we’re going to die. | 你这么说只是因为我们要死了 |
[19:24] | This is all part of your hating life thing. | 还是因为你你厌恶生活才会这么想 |
[19:27] | You’re wrong. I love life. | 你错了 我爱生活 |
[19:28] | I realize that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[19:29] | It’s imperfect, but I love that, too. | 生活并不完美 但是我爱生活 |
[19:31] | And I love Mom and Dad and Francis | 我爱妈妈 爸爸 Francis |
[19:34] | and even Reese. I love you all. | 甚至Reese 我爱你们所有人 |
[19:35] | Stop it. We’re going to be fine. | 别说了 我们会没事的 |
[19:37] | Why don’t you stop it, Dewey? | 你别死撑了 Dewey |
[19:38] | Why don’t you stop pretending everything’s great | 你就不要再假装一切都会好起来 |
[19:40] | and tell me you love me, okay? | 告诉我你爱我 |
[19:41] | We’re not going to die! | 我们不会死的 |
[19:43] | Yes, we are! We’re going to die! | 我们要死了 我们肯定会死的 |
[19:45] | This is the ultimate proof that I was right all along! | 这恰恰证明了我一直是正确的 |
[19:47] | And I don’t need some stupid little kid giving me fake reassurances. | 我不需要愚蠢的小孩给我虚幻的安慰 |
[19:50] | Well, I don’t need some crybaby brother | 我也不需要爱哭鼻子的哥哥 |
[19:52] | taking all the fun out of being at the zoo. | 把逛动物园的乐趣都消灭了 |
[19:56] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天哪 |
[19:58] | You’re just in a bad mood. | 你只是心情不好 |
[20:00] | We’ll get out of this. | 我们会出去的 |
[20:00] | No, we won’t.Give it up, Dewey. | 不会 放弃吧 Dewey |
[20:02] | Superman isn’t going to fly in here and save us. | 超人不会及时出现拯救我们的 |
[20:09] | In your face, goat. Who’s laughing? | 拜拜了 山羊 看谁笑到最后 |
[20:22] | Ever since the zoo, I’ve had a new lease on life. | 自从动物园事件后 我对生活有了新的认识 |
[20:25] | It’s amazing how something as simple as | 差点被老虎吃掉这么简单的事 |
[20:26] | almost being eaten by tigers can put things in perspective. | 能让我有了新的领悟真是太神奇了 |
[20:29] | It just feels so good to be happy again. | 我很高兴我又快乐起来了 |
[20:33] | Of course, why doI always have to learn my lessons the hard way? | 当然了 为什么我总是要这么艰难才会明白 |
[20:37] | No one else does. | 别人就不用 |
[20:38] | I mean, why does the universe think it has to | 我的意思是 老天爷为什么认为必须得 |
[20:41] | almost kill me to get a point across? | 几乎弄死我可以让我顿悟 |
[20:43] | My life sucks. | 我的生活糟透了 |
[20:44] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去躺着了 |
[20:45] | No, Francis, everything turned out fine. | Francis 最后一切都安好 |
[20:48] | We agreed not to sue them and | 我们同样不起诉动物园 |
[20:49] | they agreed not to throw Reese in jail. | 他们也同意不把Reese扔进监狱 |
[20:51] | Enough about that. Tell me about your new job. | 说够这事了 跟我讲讲你的新工作 |
[20:54] | Oh, it’s great. | 哦 太棒了 |
[20:54] | I’ve learned so much already. | 我已经学习到了好多 |
[20:56] | Say, while you were at the zoo you didn’t | 你们在动物园时有没有 |
[20:58] | happen to see any animals giving birth, did you? | 刚好看到动物产仔 |
[21:00] | No. Why? | 没 为什么这么问? |
[21:01] | Just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[21:02] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[21:06] | Almost there, sweetie.just one more push. | 快好了 亲爱的 再用下力 |