时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[00:04] | Dad, hi! | 爸 |
[00:05] | Oh Francise! How’s the new job ? | Francis新工作如何 |
[00:07] | Oh it’s good. I’m learning all kinds of new things, | 不错 学了很多新手艺 |
[00:09] | I got lots of responsiblity, | 承担了不少责任 |
[00:11] | I actually made some good money. | 我还真的挣了不少钱呢 |
[00:13] | Hey good for you. | 那还真不错呢 |
[00:14] | Dad, listen . | 爸 你听我说 |
[00:15] | I know I owe you guys a lot of money, | 我知道我欠你们不少钱 |
[00:16] | and I want to start paying you back. | 我想开始还债 |
[00:18] | So I’m sending you 50 $ ,this month,and I’m plan… | 这个月我就给你们寄去50块 我还计划 |
[00:21] | What you need 50$ for? | 你要50块干嘛啊 |
[00:22] | No,,I’m sending you 50 $. | 不 我是说我给你寄去50块 |
[00:24] | Francis,I can’t spare 50$ | Francis 我没有多余的50块 |
[00:26] | No,I’m sending you the money | 不 是我要给你钱 |
[00:28] | Just give him the 50$.We have to go | 他要钱就给他吧 我们要走了 |
[00:30] | Yeah,your mother says it’s ok but we have to go | 好吧 你妈同意给你钱了 但我们得出门 |
[01:10] | It’s the first day at school.Everyone else is bump. | 今天是新学期第一天 其他人都很郁闷 |
[01:13] | But I’m kind of excited about it | 但我挺兴奋的 |
[01:15] | I’m officially double junior high.I’m not a Krelboyne anymore | 我正式成为了高中生 再也不是天才少年班中的一员了 |
[01:18] | I can be whatever I wanna be.I don’t have to worry about lables, | 我可以成为自己想成为的人 再也不用担心别人给我贴标签 |
[01:22] | or cliques or who’s cool, i’m going into high school. | 或者帮派 或者谁很酷 我要上高中了 |
[01:25] | By the way,this is a excting twitch not a nervous twitch | 顺便 这是兴奋的抽动 不是紧张的抽动 |
[01:29] | Can we please just eat our breakfast and stop all this complaining | 我们能不能好好吃饭 停止抱怨 |
[01:33] | I don’t understand why do we have to volunteer for the whole first week? | 我不明白 为什么我们要在整个第一周当志愿者 |
[01:38] | Because we got caught, Hal. | 因为我们被抓包了 Hal |
[01:39] | We ducked out for 12 years,they are bond to get us eventually | 我们逃避了12年 他们早晚会发现 |
[01:42] | Dewey, come here. | Dewey 过来 |
[01:44] | Listen, you gonna be coming home from 3’o clock this year | 这个学期你三点钟就放学了 |
[01:46] | So this is the key to the house you will come straight home, | 这是家里的钥匙 放学后你必须直接回家 |
[01:49] | you will let yourself in,and you will be in this house alone | 开门进来 一个人呆着 |
[01:53] | until your brothers get here exactlly 15 minutes later | 直到你的哥哥们15分钟后到家 |
[01:55] | and not one second more | 一秒也不许迟到 |
[01:58] | We are giving this to you, because we trust you. | 我们相信你 才把钥匙交给你 |
[02:01] | Congratulations, | 恭喜啦 |
[02:02] | you are now a latchkey kid. | 你成为钥匙儿童啦 |
[02:05] | 0.4 miles to go. | 还有0.4里路 |
[02:07] | Malcolm, if any big kids bothers you, | Malcolm如果有大孩子欺负你 |
[02:09] | you go straight to your old teacher. | 你就去找以前的老师 |
[02:11] | I’m not going to Mr. Herkabe for any thing | 打死我都不去找Herkabe先生 |
[02:12] | 0.2… | 还有0.2里路 |
[02:13] | why not? | 为什么不 |
[02:14] | He is the new dean of discipline. | 人家现在可是新的纪律主任 |
[02:16] | Talking about friends in high places. | 朋友在高处 多多好处 |
[02:18] | He is not a friend,he is a psychopath | 他可不是朋友 他是个神经病 |
[02:20] | He has been up to get me since the day we met. | 从他见到我的那天起就想逮住我 |
[02:22] | he actually told me that | 这可是他的原话 |
[02:24] | What the heck is wrong with this stupid car, | 我这该死的车到底出什么问题了 |
[02:26] | I’ve gone 30 miles since the gaslight came on last night, | 昨晚油量警示灯亮后我已经开了30里了(一般油量警示灯亮后只能开20-30里) |
[02:29] | and we’re still going. | 竟然还能继续开 |
[02:31] | Hal, look.There’s the parking lot. | Hal 看 停车场在那儿 |
[02:32] | You can let us out here. | 我们在这儿下就行了 |
[02:33] | Yeah, here’s good. | 是的 这里就行了 |
[02:34] | Don’t be silly. | 别瞎说 |
[02:34] | We’re all going to the same place. | 我们去的可是同一个地方 |
[02:36] | Hal, look.A spot right up front. | Hal 看右前方就有个车位 |
[02:38] | right next to the cheerleaders. | 就在那个啦啦队旁边 |
[02:41] | Thanks for what you did back there. | 真谢谢你刚才带我们脱离险境 |
[02:43] | The firecracker did all the work. | 你该谢谢那个鞭炮 |
[02:44] | That’s the good thing about cheerleaders.They stampede easy. | 这是啦啦队的好处 她们很容易受惊吓 |
[02:46] | Let’s get inside before mom and dad see… | 在爸妈看见我们之前快进去 |
[02:48] | Ah, the golden boy has returned.Release the doves. | 优秀生返校了 放鸽子 |
[02:51] | Hi, Mr. Herkabe. | 你好 Herkabe先生 |
[02:52] | And you must be Reese. | 你定是Reese了 |
[02:53] | I have been thoroughly briefed on you , | 我已彻底的研究过你 |
[02:56] | and if you done thing wrong, | 只要你犯事 |
[02:57] | I’m going to go medievalon on your permanent record. | 我将中世纪精神永远记录在你的档案上 |
[03:00] | Ask yourself,whatever happened to the old Dean of Discipline | 扪心自问 到底什么事情发生在前任纪律主任身上 |
[03:06] | Mr. Herkabe! | Herkabe先生 |
[03:07] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[03:08] | It is so exciting being here on the first day of school. | 很高兴在开学第一天来到学校 |
[03:10] | Yes. Like being at the cockfights before they open the cages. | 对啊 就像来到还没开笼的斗鸡场 |
[03:13] | So the two hours a day,does that include travel time? | 每天两小时 算不算上来回路上的时间啊 |
[03:16] | Because there was a lot of traffic. | 因为路上相当塞车 |
[03:18] | So, you’ll be handing out health forms, | 你来分发体检表 |
[03:20] | and you…report to the North Field.. | 还有你 去北边的体育场报道 |
[03:23] | Can’t we do something together?? | 我们不能一起做事儿吗 |
[03:24] | Let me check… Uh… no. | 让我看看 不行 |
[03:27] | But don’t we both feel better knowing we tried?? | 但知道我们尽力了 感觉好多了对吗 |
[03:31] | I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[03:32] | I’ll have your horse ready in two minutes. | 两分钟内就给您备好马 |
[03:35] | We’re a little shorthanded today. | 我们这儿今天有点缺人 |
[03:36] | I had to help make breakfast. | 我还得去帮忙做早餐 |
[03:37] | You’ll be riding Sparky here. | 你就骑这匹叫Sparky的马 |
[03:38] | I’ll get him saddle dright up for you. | 我把马鞍子给您放好 |
[03:41] | Would you like a croissant while you wait? | 在等待期间 想吃个羊角面包吗 |
[03:43] | Oh, sure. | 好的 |
[03:44] | Good morning, Francis.What a beautiful day. | 早上好啊Francis 天气真好 |
[03:47] | – Otto, can I talk to you? – Yeah. | – 能和你说句话吗otto – 行 |
[03:49] | How is your lovely wife | 你那可爱的妻子还好吗 |
[03:50] | You know, you should start having babies right away | 你该赶紧造宝宝 |
[03:53] | And you must breast-feed | 还有必须母乳喂养 |
[03:55] | Yeah, listen, | 听我说 |
[03:55] | What happened to Bill and Andy? | Bill和Andy去哪里了 |
[03:57] | Neither one of them showed up for their shifts today. | 今天他俩都没来上班 |
[03:59] | Bill and Andy are on vacation, | 他俩休假去了 |
[04:00] | I thought I told you. | 我和你说过这事儿吧 |
[04:02] | Who’s supposed to be covering for them?? | 那谁帮他俩代班呢 |
[04:03] | Let us have a look… | 我看看 |
[04:05] | Ah, here -You see Alex and Dan are filling in.. | 在这儿 Alex和Dan来代班 |
[04:09] | No. You let them go fishing until next Wednesday.. | 不 你让他俩去钓鱼了 到下个周三他俩才来上班 |
[04:11] | I think it’s wonderful that you’re so accommodating | 我觉得您性格随和是件好事 |
[04:13] | but sometimes you just have to say no. | 但有时候 你必须学会说不 |
[04:15] | I mean, you’re running a business. | 我是说 你是在做生意 |
[04:17] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[04:19] | Is that the same dog from July?? | 这两条狗是七月上的那两条吗 |
[04:25] | Orientation, North Hall two six. | 方位 北厅二六 |
[04:30] | All right, it’s okay. I’ll find it. It’s cool | 好吧 我会找到的 没事的 |
[04:39] | Is this the North Quad | 这里是北苑吗 |
[04:41] | Oh, man. | 很傻很天真啊 孩子 |
[04:44] | Malcolm Malcolm Malcolm, Malcolm! | |
[04:46] | Hey, silly, we’re over here,Malcolm | 傻瓜我们在这边 |
[04:51] | Have you looked at these Rorschach tests they’re calling maps?? | 你看到他们罗夏测验当成地图了吗 |
[04:54] | They’re confusing, but do you guys think you can talk a little softer? | 他们搞错了 你们说话声音能小点吗 |
[04:57] | I’m ready… | 我已准备好 |
[04:59] | …to cry | 要哭了 |
[05:00] | They’re not to scale. | 这些图不成比例 |
[05:01] | How do they expect anyone to use a map that’s not to scale? | 不成比例的地图还让人怎么用啊 |
[05:04] | Guys.. | 伙计们 |
[05:04] | Come on, this is exciting. | 来吧 真激动人心 |
[05:06] | I mean, I’m so disoriented. | 我是说 我都有点晕了 |
[05:08] | Keep me away from the heavy machinery | 可别让我靠近那些重型机械 否则 |
[05:13] | Where are you going?? | 你要去哪啊 |
[05:16] | I told you we should have taken a dry run last week! | 我早说了我们上周就该演练一下 |
[05:18] | But, no, “Dabney’s an alarmist!” | 但是 不 Dabney在危言耸听 |
[05:20] | Well, now look where we are! | 现在看看我们是什么下场 |
[05:23] | Fill out both health forms | 填好两份健康表格 |
[05:24] | and your emergency contact card | 还有你的紧急联系卡 |
[05:25] | And feel free to button your top. | 最好能扣好你的上衣 |
[05:27] | Boys like a little mystery. | 男生喜欢神秘感 |
[05:31] | This is fun. | 这还挺有趣的 |
[05:33] | I don’t know why we avoided this for so long. | 我不知道我们为什么一直躲避这个 |
[06:05] | Mine | 这是我的 |
[06:12] | Mine. | 我的 |
[06:15] | Okay, so yesterday wasn’t too bad. | 好吧 昨天还不算太糟糕 |
[06:17] | I didn’t make any new friends, | 我没交上什么新朋友 |
[06:19] | but I did manage to avoid all my old ones. | 但我成功地躲开了原来的朋友 |
[06:21] | I’ll make it up to them once I’m popular. | 当然变得受欢迎之后 我会和他们和好的 |
[06:24] | Who am I kidding? No, I won’t | 我在开什么玩笑 我才不会和他们和好 |
[06:26] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[06:27] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[06:28] | This is the spot where we’ll meet for lunch, okay? | 我们就在这里一起吃午餐好吗 |
[06:33] | Malcolm, did you hear her? | Malcolm 听到了吗 |
[06:44] | Here you go. Thanks. | 给你 谢谢 |
[06:46] | Hi. I can take over from here. | 这里我来接手就好了 |
[06:48] | Thank you very much.. | 很感谢你 |
[06:57] | Excuse me. I can’t use this book, | 打扰一下 这本书太破了 |
[06:59] | I need to switch. | 我要换一本 |
[07:00] | What did you do?? | 你都做了些什么 |
[07:01] | Nothing. I… | 什么也没啊 我 |
[07:02] | You can’t bring the book back in this condition. | 书都被你弄成这样了 不能换 |
[07:04] | No. I just got it like this. | 我拿的时候就这样了 |
[07:06] | I don’t think so, | 我可不这么认为 |
[07:07] | If you want another book, | 如果你想要本新书 |
[07:08] | you’re going to have to pay $40 for it.Next | 你得付40元 下一位 |
[07:14] | Mom, you have to talk to this lady. | 妈妈 你和那位女士讲讲理 |
[07:15] | She won’t let me return this book. | 她不让我换书 |
[07:16] | Oh, my God.! | 哦 我的天哪 |
[07:17] | What did you do to your pants?? | 你的裤子是怎么回事啊 |
[07:21] | What. | 什么 |
[07:21] | oh for crying out loud? | 我的天哪 |
[07:23] | How did you get a stain there already | 你的裤子上怎么都弄上污渍了 |
[07:26] | Mom, come on.. | 妈妈 求你了 |
[07:27] | It wasn’t there this morning.. | 早上不是还好好的嘛 |
[07:28] | Mom, stop. It’s no big deal. | 妈妈 快停下 这不是什么大问题 |
[07:30] | No big deal? | 不是大问题 |
[07:30] | You begged me for these pants.. | 这条裤子可是你求我买的 |
[07:32] | You almost started crying in the store | 我要是不答应买 |
[07:34] | when I wasn’t going to buy them for you, | 你在那都要哭了 |
[07:37] | and now look what you did to them. | 现在看看你的裤子成什么样了 |
[07:39] | That looks like that’s coming rom the inside. | 污渍好像从里面渗出来的 |
[07:42] | Mom, leave me alone. You’re embarrassing me. | 妈妈 走开 你让我丢人了 |
[07:44] | Oh, I am not embarrassing you | 哦 我可没让你丢人 |
[07:46] | Would you be embarrassed by this? | 你会因为这件事儿丢人吗 |
[07:49] | No. | 不会 |
[07:49] | See?Come on,See if we can find some club soda and get that out.. | 听见了吧 我们去找点苏打水来去掉这污渍 |
[07:56] | Justice….. | 正义 |
[07:58] | ..is swift. | 已被伸张 |
[08:00] | I also think we should we have meatloaf on Mondays and not on Tuesdays | 我还认为应该周一而不是周二烘肉卷 |
[08:04] | so we can have an extra day of meatloaf sandwiches. | 这样我们就能多吃一天肉馅三明治 |
[08:08] | I also think the table should be in front of the TV | 我还认为桌子应该摆在电视前面 |
[08:10] | and the couch should be in front of the refrigerator. | 沙发应该摆在冰箱前面 |
[08:14] | I also think there should be hand-me-ups | 我还认为应该把我不用的东西给哥哥们 |
[08:16] | instead of hand-me-downs, I think kids should be able to steer, | 而不是哥哥的东西给我 我认为儿童可以开车 |
[08:18] | and I think school should be only four hours a day, | 我还认为学校应该一天只上四小时课 |
[08:21] | and should be held on top of the building. | 应该在楼顶上课 |
[08:23] | I also think…… | 我还认为 |
[08:25] | Okay,Angela come back tomorrow she can cover for Todd on the nature high | 好的 Angela明天能回来 她能替Todd在nature high工作 |
[08:29] | in that way Todd can help out in the kitchen | Todd就能在厨房帮忙 |
[08:31] | which will free up Sonia to do the hayride. | 这样Sonia就可以空出来开干草车了 |
[08:33] | It is such a good plan. | 这是个好计划 |
[08:36] | Angela’s vacation is over,right? | Angela的假期结束了 不是吗 |
[08:38] | I extended it.It rained the first two days. | 我延长了她的假期 头两天一直在下雨 |
[08:45] | Kiss your mint. | 亲吻你的薄荷糖 |
[08:48] | Okay, got to make up some ground. | 好的 我必须扳回一城 |
[08:50] | Here’s what I’m going to do– | 我准备这么做 |
[08:51] | be the first freshman with a girlfriend. | 成为第一个交到女友的新生 |
[08:53] | It’s worth a shot, right? | 这值得一试对吧 |
[08:54] | I was going to give it a few weeks before asking someone out.. | 我本来打算几个星期后才开始约女孩 |
[08:57] | Wait till I liked some girl, | 直到我看上一个女孩 |
[08:59] | she liked me.. | 她喜欢我 |
[09:00] | whatever | 之类的 |
[09:00] | But I’ll just move it up. | 但我打算提前进度 |
[09:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:05] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:06] | – Hey, Stain.. | 嗨 污渍 |
[09:06] | What? | 什么 |
[09:07] | – Stain. | 嗨 污渍 |
[09:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:14] | Hey, Stain. | 嗨 污渍 |
[09:16] | Yo, Stain, what’s up? | 污渍 有啥事啊 |
[09:19] | Don’t pass out. | 别晕倒 |
[09:22] | Breath in through your nose. | 用鼻子呼吸 |
[09:25] | You can pull this out | 你能做到的 |
[09:27] | Will you be my girlfriend?? | 你能做我女友吗 |
[09:39] | How’s it going?? | 事情进展的怎样 |
[09:41] | Look, every bulletin is lined up | 看 每个公告都一个接一个 |
[09:43] | perfectly with the one next to it, | 整齐的排列着 |
[09:44] | and the one above and below. | 上下有序 |
[09:46] | Thumbtacks just bring out this side in me. | 图钉带出了我的另一面 |
[09:49] | Very nice。 | 很好 |
[09:50] | Yeah, it’s weird being back in high school. | 回到高中感觉真怪 |
[09:52] | But it’s kind of fun, too… | 但也挺有趣的 |
[09:54] | Brings back memories.? | 提起记忆 |
[09:55] | Yeah? Does it? | 是吗 |
[09:57] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[09:57] | Well! What have we here?? | 好的 我们这里有什么 |
[09:59] | Have you finished cleaning up the cigarette butts on the football field?. | 你清理完足球场上的烟头了吗 |
[10:01] | I’ll get to it。 | 我马上去 |
[10:03] | You know, we alone determine | 你知道我们能决定 |
[10:06] | how much we get out of any given experience.. | 从任何经验中能得到什么样的收获 |
[10:07] | I said, | 我都说了 |
[10:08] | I’ll get to it | 我会去办的 |
[10:14] | Jerkabee. | 混蛋 |
[10:16] | You’re so bad. | 你真坏 |
[10:18] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[10:21] | What’s that look? | 你那是什么表情 |
[10:24] | You’re dreaming. | 你在做白日梦 |
[10:27] | Forget it. Don’t be stupid. | 别多想 别犯傻了 |
[10:29] | There are too many people around.We’d get caught for sure | 周围这么多人 我们肯定会被抓包的 |
[10:34] | It wouldn’t be fun… | 肯定没意思 |
[10:38] | It wouldn’t be comfortable. | 肯定不舒服 |
[10:41] | There’s no good place. | 这里没什么方便的地方 |
[10:45] | This utility closet will be locked for sure | 这个通用衣橱肯定能上锁 |
[10:51] | There’s no room for two people in here | 但容不下两个人 |
[11:25] | Hey, Malcolm.. | 嗨Malcolm |
[11:26] | I’m the fool!! | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[11:28] | I’m the one who thought there was such a thing as kindness and decency in life!! | 我还认为生活中有善良和尊重那么一回事儿 |
[11:31] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:35] | Mr. Herkabe,Mr. Herkabe | Herkabe先生Herkabe先生 |
[11:37] | uh, listen, uh | 听我说 |
[11:39] | I’ve spent the last half hour… thinking and, uh, | 我花了至少半个小时 我在想 |
[11:43] | now that I’ve had a chance to cool off I-I just wanted to apologize for earlier. | 我终于有机会冷静下来向你道歉 |
[11:47] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[11:48] | Yeah. I mean, you were just doing your job. | 是的 你只不过是尽责做事罢了 |
[11:50] | Well, your apology is noted and not accepted | 听到你的道歉了 但我不接受 |
[11:53] | What?! | 你说什么 |
[11:55] | Come on, I said I was sorry.! | 行行好 我说了我很抱歉, |
[11:57] | Well,it’s a little late for that | 太晚了 |
[11:59] | You’re hereby expelled from the program! | 你已被移除出该项目 |
[12:02] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:02] | Remove yourself from school property immediately.Good day, sir | 请立即离开学校 好走不送 |
[12:09] | It’s just so excting to being part of something | 能从头开始参与一件大事 |
[12:11] | from the very beginning | 太令人激动了 |
[12:12] | Stain.It’s classic.It’s one of those rare nicknames that will stick with a person forever. | 污渍 这太经典了 这是很少见的能跟着人一辈子的外号 |
[12:18] | because they are so perfect in their cruelty. | 因为他们是完美残忍者 |
[12:20] | Hey,you know what’s weird? | 你知道奇怪的是什么吗 |
[12:22] | It’s actually wiped out my memory of your old name. | 因为这确实让我忘了你的本名字 |
[12:23] | Is it Marty? Marco? Mergatroy? | 是Marty还是Marco还是Mergatroy |
[12:28] | Oh, that pompous little martinet! | 这个自大的小人 |
[12:30] | You should have seen his face! | 你该看看他那副丑恶的嘴脸 |
[12:32] | Hal, it’s crazy to be upset by this. | Hal 你怎么会为这事儿生气呢 |
[12:35] | You didn’t want to do it anyway. | 反正你本来就不想去 |
[12:36] | He didn’t know that! | 但是他可不知道啊 |
[12:37] | That means he thinks he won. | 这就意味着他认为他赢了 |
[12:38] | Which means I think I lost!But not for long, | 也就是我认为我输了 但这不会长久 |
[12:40] | Lois.Ho-ho, not for long! | Lois不会的长久的 |
[12:42] | I want it delivered at 3:00.I don’t mean on the truck at 3:00. | 我要东西三点钟送到 我不是说 三点钟开始送 |
[12:47] | I mean here at 3:00. | 我是说三点钟到这儿 |
[12:49] | Not 3:05. Not 3:10. 3:00. | 不是三点零五 也不是三点十分 是三点整 |
[12:53] | Good. My son will sign for it. | 我会让儿子签收的 |
[12:58] | Hi. You called for a massage? | 您是想要按摩服务的吗 |
[13:00] | Oh, yeah, yeah, come on in. | 是的 是的 进来吧 |
[13:01] | Just set up right there. | 床就架在那儿吧 |
[13:03] | This is so great | 太好了 |
[13:06] | I hope you’re good with lower back pain. | 我希望你对于缓解后腰疼痛很在行 |
[13:08] | Uh, yeah. Absolutely. | 是的 当然啦 |
[13:10] | I specialize in… vertebrae… sciatic… impactions of the back. | 我的特长是 背部 坐骨 脊椎按摩 |
[13:16] | Oh, that sounds perfect! | 哦 听起来真不错 |
[13:19] | Happy anniversary, honey.I’m going to be in the salon. | 结婚纪念日快乐 亲爱的 我现在就去美容厅 |
[13:22] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[13:26] | Face up or face down? | 脸朝上 还是脸朝下 |
[13:28] | Why? What are you going to do to me? | 为什么 你要对我做什么 |
[13:29] | – The massage. -Oh,yah | – 你不是来按摩的吗 – 呃 是的 |
[13:34] | Oh… oh, there it is! | 啊 就在这儿 |
[13:54] | That’s the sign of a good massage | 这可是好按摩的征兆啊 |
[13:57] | Oh! That means I’m totally relaxed. | 这意味着我是完全放松的 |
[14:22] | “Learn Piano In 15 Minutes A Day” | 每天十五分钟学会钢琴 |
[14:25] | “Clair De Lune” | 月光 |
[15:00] | We don’t mean to inflict ourselves on you, | 我们不想打搅你 |
[15:02] | but there’s no other places. | 但这里实在没别的地方了 |
[15:05] | Look, we know you’ve had a rough couple of days, | 听着 我们知道这几天你过得不怎么顺当 |
[15:07] | but things are about to get better. | 事情会一点点儿变好的 |
[15:10] | We joined… | 我们加入了 |
[15:11] | the chess club. | 象棋俱乐部 |
[15:14] | They love geniuses!. | 他们可喜欢天才了 |
[15:15] | I was voted King. | 我还被推举为国王 |
[15:16] | I’m the Queen! | 我是皇后 |
[15:18] | Which is actually the more powerful position. | 实际上处于更强大的位置 |
[15:20] | And they’re excited to meet you, too. | 他们也很期待见到你 |
[15:21] | I told them your opinion on the Luzhin defense. | 我把你对Luzhin防御法的看法也告诉他们了 |
[15:24] | It raised a few eyebrows, but you’re as good as in. | 有些人不太赞同 但还是欢迎你加入 |
[15:30] | I don’t deserve you guys.I’m sorry I ignored you, | 我不值得你们对我这么好 我很抱歉忽视你们 |
[15:33] | and I appreciate the gesture, but you’re really better off without me. | 我也很感激你们这么做 但没有我你们会更好 |
[15:37] | Oh, come on.Will you get off this sulking thing? | 好了好了 能不能别再生闷气了 |
[15:40] | Since when do you care what other people think of you? | 你从何时开始在乎别人的看法了 |
[15:43] | Cynthia, don’t do this. | Cynthia 别这样 |
[15:44] | Malcolm, you hate everyone. | Malcolm谁你都瞧不上眼 |
[15:46] | To you, everyone’s either a moron or a creep or a poser. | 对你来说 别人不是白痴 不是怪物 就是在装腔作势 |
[15:50] | Why do you suddenly care about their opinion of you? | 你为什么开始在乎别人对你的看法了 |
[15:52] | Because I’m shallow, okay? | 因为我这很肤浅 好吗 |
[15:56] | I want them to like me. | 我希望他们能喜欢我 |
[15:59] | It’s not so bad, Malcolm.. | 事情也没那么糟啦 |
[16:01] | It’s only the first week. | 这只不过是开学第一周罢了 |
[16:03] | You have, like, four years of high school left. | 你还有四年时间要过呢 |
[16:05] | It’s okay. | 这没什么 |
[16:07] | I spent three years being a Krelboyne.. | 我花了三年做一个天才少年 |
[16:10] | I can spend four years being a joke. | 我也可以花四年做一个笑柄 |
[16:12] | Malcolm, you’re not a joke. | Malcolm 你不是个笑柄 |
[16:13] | Hey, Stainalator! | 嘿 污渍手 |
[16:15] | Bruce Spring-stain. | 马小污(Bruce Springsteen是个歌手) |
[16:23] | What are you doing. | 你在做什么 |
[16:25] | Mopping. | 拖地啊 |
[16:26] | In five minutes, I will have my two hours, and that will discharge my obligation to the volunteer program. | 五分钟内我会完成我的两小时义务劳动 |
[16:31] | Oh, no, it does not, because you have been expelled. | 不会的 你已经被开除了 |
[16:34] | All I know is I’ve been mopping!! | 我只知道我是在拖地 |
[16:37] | And this floor looks pretty darn clean to me. | 这地给我拖得老干净了 |
[16:39] | But that was unauthorized mopping. | 但这是你未经许可拖地 |
[16:42] | It is spotless, | 地上一点污渍也没有 |
[16:43] | and maybe we should just see whether the principal thinks it’s a job well done. | 也如我们可以让校长看看我的地拖得怎么样 |
[16:48] | It’s not even clean. | 这可一点也不干净 |
[16:50] | Don’t you dare! | 你好大的胆子 |
[17:00] | Now, let’s see if you’re… | 哈哈 现在看看你还 |
[17:30] | I’d just like to say, in my defense… | 我想说 |
[17:34] | .he started it. | 是他先挑起来的 |
[17:42] | Ah, Francis, there you are. | Francis你在这里啊 |
[17:44] | Ah, look at you tidying up | 看你收拾的还怪干净的 |
[17:46] | Otto, we have to talk. | Otto 我们得谈谈 |
[17:47] | We will talk tomorrow. | 留着明天谈吧 |
[17:48] | Come. I want to show you something. | 来 我有东西想要让你看看 |
[17:50] | No! Tomorrow I may be leading aerobics again, | 不 明天我也许又得领操 |
[17:52] | or faking my way through a wine-tasting seminar, | 或者不懂装懂地教人品酒 |
[17:55] | or-or playing the prostitute in the Old West stunt show. | 或者在古西方表演团里演妓女 |
[17:58] | That was you! | 那是你吗 |
[17:59] | The way you run this place, sometimes it’s not being nice. | 你运营这个地方的方式 有时候不是在干好事 |
[18:02] | It’s-it’s being careless and foolish. | 这是粗心和愚蠢 |
[18:05] | Look. | 你看 |
[18:09] | Yes, it’s a truck | 这是辆卡车 |
[18:10] | Look, Otto, I don’t want to leave you high and dry… | 听着 Otto我并不想让你孤立无援 |
[18:12] | It is your truck. | 现在是你的车了 |
[18:13] | What? | 你说什么 |
[18:14] | I saw it. I thought of you.Your car blew up, yeah? | 这辆车让我想到你 你的车烧毁了吧 |
[18:17] | I thought this would be a good thing for you. | 我想这车适合你 |
[18:21] | You see, this is what I’m talking about. | 你知道了吧 这就是我一直在说的 |
[18:23] | You are the best boss ever! | 你是世界上最好的老板 |
[18:25] | I wish I could tell you to take a few days and drive it someplace nice, | 我本来还想让你休息几天开着新车去兜兜风 |
[18:30] | but we’re a little shorthanded. | 但我们现在确实有点缺人手 |
[18:32] | I understand, believe me. | 我理解 相信我 |
[18:34] | Just kidding!Go. Take a week. Have fun. | 哈哈 我是在开玩笑呢 放你一周假 玩得开心点 |
[18:40] | Malcolm, hey, come to the “Y” with me. | Malcolm 和我一起去YMCA |
[18:44] | I think a good yoga class would really help center you. | 我觉得瑜伽课能帮你集中注意力 |
[18:47] | A-And there are boys. | 班里还有好几个男生呢 |
[18:49] | Mom’s here! | 老妈来了 |
[18:50] | What? | 什么 |
[18:51] | Dad got in trouble. | 老爸惹上麻烦了 |
[18:52] | Mom is freaking out. | 妈妈都崩溃了 |
[18:53] | Whatever you do, stay out of her way. | 不管你做什么 千万别惹毛她 |
[18:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[18:57] | I know what I’m going to do. | 我知道该做什么了 |
[19:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[19:01] | I’m going get sent to military school. | 我就要被送去军校了 |
[19:06] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[19:11] | Well, what are you doing?? | 你在做什么 |
[19:13] | My dad has a Hide-A-Key.Here we go | 我爸在这儿藏了一把钥匙 在这儿 |
[19:18] | I don’t want to be a stickler, | 我不想做个龟毛的人 |
[19:20] | but you don’t have the right decal for this lot. | 但这个贴纸不合适 |
[19:22] | Malcolm, stop this.You don’t have a license. | Malcolm快停下 你可没有驾照 |
[19:25] | That’s okay. I’m just going to crash into my mom’s car. | 没关系的 我不过是想撞了我妈的车 |
[19:28] | This is crazy, Malcolm! | 这太疯狂了Malcolm |
[19:32] | This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最愚蠢的事 |
[19:34] | No, it’s not. It’s smart. | 才不是呢 这是个绝妙的计划 |
[19:36] | I just take this car and crash it into that car. | 我只需要用这辆车撞那辆车 |
[19:38] | Then I’ll be in military school just like Francis was. | 我就会像Francis一样被送去军校 |
[19:41] | It’ll be paradise. | 那里可是天堂啊 |
[19:43] | Somebody… with feet… | 哪个能走路的 |
[19:46] | stop him! | 快去阻止他 |
[19:47] | For the love of God, your shirttail’s stuck in the door! | 上帝啊 你的衣服下摆被门夹住了 |
[19:49] | Take me with you! | 带我一起啊 |
[19:50] | Stop!I won’t let you do this! | 停下 我不会让你这么做的 |
[19:58] | I would rather die than be left alone with Mom! | 我宁死也不愿被单独撇下和老妈在一起 |
[20:00] | Get out of the way! | 快闪开 |
[20:01] | No! You can run me over, | 不 从我的尸体上压过去吧 |
[20:02] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[20:11] | Malcolm!If you do this, | Malcolm 如果你一意孤行 |
[20:14] | I will never have sex with you again. | 我就再也不和你嘿咻了 |
[20:17] | Again? | 再 |
[20:18] | They had sex? | 他们嘿咻过 |
[20:19] | He had sex with her? | 他跟她嘿咻过 |
[20:20] | That kid had sex? | 那个小屁孩嘿咻过 |
[20:30] | Wow. I could have really learn a lesson from this, | 我真的能从这次事件中吸取教训 |
[20:33] | but all I can think about right now is | 但现在我脑中唯一能想到的事就是 |
[20:34] | how the whole school is convinced that I had se… | 整个学校的人都信以为真的认为我嘿 |
[20:37] | You get out of that car this instant! | 立刻从我的车里出来 |
[20:39] | What the heck is wrong with you?! | 你小子到底是怎么回事 |
[20:40] | Here, take my pancakes. | 吃我的馅饼 |
[20:42] | Oh, and I did your laundry. | 我还帮你洗了衣服 |
[20:44] | I folded them warm so they wouldn’t wrinkle. | 衣服是趁热叠的 一点褶皱都没有 |
[20:46] | Reese, I’m not going to tell you about it. | Reese我什么都不会告诉你的 |
[20:48] | It didn’t even happen。Ok | 什么事都没发生 好吗 |
[20:50] | Ok. Where didn’t it happen?? | 好吧 那到底是哪里没发生 |
[20:54] | Son, I know it’s been tough for you, | 儿子 我知道你 |
[20:57] | spending all your time by yourself after school. | 放学后一个人待在家很难受 |
[21:00] | I’ve been trying to adjust | 我在努力适应 |
[21:01] | Well guess what?You don’t have to anymore. | 猜猜看发生了什么 你再也不需要独自在家了 |
[21:03] | That’s all over now | 一切都结束了 |
[21:04] | I rearranged my schedule so I can get home earlier. | 我重新排了班 能早点回家了 |
[21:08] | Isn’t that great?? | 不错吧 |
[21:10] | We’re going to spend a lot more time together.. | 我们可以更多时间在一起 |
[21:11] | What do you say, this weekend, you help me clean out the garage? | 你觉得 这周末 帮我清理车库如何 |