时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | And now here’s Jim with the weather. | 接下来由Jim播报天气状况 |
[00:04] | Bad news folks.Looks like the down pour’s going to continue to continue through out the weekend. | 坏消息 看来这周末还是会继续倾盆大雨 |
[00:10] | It’s not raining. | 没下雨啊 |
[00:19] | And the three unidentified boys | 还有三个未经确认的男孩 |
[00:21] | left the scene on foot at hundreds of help with spectators could only… | 在围观群众的帮助下步行离开了事发现场 |
[00:59] | It’s amazing all the different kinds of kids you meet when you’re tutoring after school. | 课后辅导小孩见识到各样的奇葩真是大开眼界 |
[01:02] | In the last six weeks alone I’ve met morons, | 过去的六周里我遇到过白痴 |
[01:04] | idiots, lunkheads, jackasses and one imbecile. | 傻子 脑残 笨蛋 还有一个低能的 |
[01:09] | My mom’s making me do a job where I use my brain. | 我妈让我做脑力劳动的工作 |
[01:12] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 我告诉你吧 |
[01:13] | When I have kids… | 以后我有小孩了 |
[01:14] | they’re really going to suffer. | 我一定不能让他们好过 |
[01:17] | Stupid job.I spend my free time trying to teach… | 这什么鬼工作 要我用闲暇时间去教 |
[01:21] | You’re Nicki? | 你就是Nicki吗 |
[01:22] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[01:24] | This doesn’t make her right. | 这也不能说明她很聪明 |
[01:27] | *These are the arms that long* | *这双手臂深切希望* |
[01:29] | *To lock you inside, every day and every night* | *拥抱着你 日日夜夜* |
[01:34] | *Oh, girl, and here is the soul of which you’ve taken control* | *我的心已被你捕获* |
[01:42] | *Can’t you see I’m trying to show* | *你看不到我的真心吗* |
[01:44] | * Love is all right?* | *这就是爱* |
[01:47] | * Oh, show and tell* | *是时候告诉你* |
[01:50] | * Just a game I play, when I want to say* | *只是一个游戏 当我想告诉你* |
[01:54] | *I love you* | *我爱你* |
[01:58] | Boys will be home in ten minutes. | 孩子们在十分钟后要回来了 |
[01:59] | I’m willing to accept that challenge. | 我很愿意接受挑战 |
[02:01] | No, Hal. | 不 Hal |
[02:02] | I just went to the doctor. | 我刚刚去看了医生 |
[02:03] | I have a low-grade infection. | 我有点轻度感染 |
[02:05] | I have to take antibiotics. | 要服用抗生素 |
[02:06] | And…we can’t have sex for a week. | 还有 我们一周内不能嘿咻 |
[02:09] | What? | 什么 |
[02:11] | Not until I finish these. | 要吃完这些药才可以 |
[02:15] | Okay, okay, let’s try to look at this rationally. | 好的 好的 咱们理性地看待这问题 |
[02:17] | What would happen if you took them all at once? | 如果你一次性吃完它们会怎样 |
[02:19] | No, Hal. | 不行 Hal |
[02:20] | Or, or… what if we alternated? | 或者 我们可以隔天来一次 |
[02:22] | One day off, one day on. | 一天来 一天不来 |
[02:23] | I’m not a medical doctor but I think it would be a lot less of a shock to your system. | 我不是医生 但我认为这样可以减少对你身体的冲击 |
[02:27] | A week, Hal. | 一周 Hal |
[02:28] | No sex for a week. | 一周内不准嘿咻 |
[02:30] | Wow! | 哇 |
[02:37] | All right, I’m fine. | 好吧 我没事 |
[02:40] | I’ll just…uh…I’ll go mow the lawn. | 我去 我去修剪下草坪好了 |
[02:44] | Do we still have that mower? | 我们的除草机还在吗 |
[02:46] | – Hal? – Huh? | – Hal – 啊 |
[02:47] | Clothes. | 穿衣服 |
[02:48] | Oh, right. | 噢 对 |
[02:54] | Hey, watch your driving, you butt-wipe! | 嘿 小心开车 你这败类 |
[02:59] | What’d you say? | 你刚刚说啥 |
[03:00] | Nothing. | 啥都没说 |
[03:01] | Better watch yourself, jerk-wad. | 你最好小心点 废柴 |
[03:03] | I’ll kick your butt. | 小心我揍你 |
[03:08] | Yeah, well, I wish I had a car like that! | 对啊 我也希望我有一台那样的车 |
[03:15] | Thank you so much for the work that you did last week. | 谢谢你上周为我工作 |
[03:18] | Now, I insist that you take this. | 我希望你能收下这些钱 |
[03:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:22] | What work did you do last week? | 你上周做什么了 |
[03:24] | Young man, nice job with those weeds yesterday. | 年轻人 昨天的除草工作做得很不错 |
[03:26] | Is five dollars okay? | 给你五美元够吗 |
[03:28] | Okay. Thank you. | 够了 谢谢 |
[03:30] | No way, you didn’t pull any weeds yesterday. | 不可能 你昨天没有除草啊 |
[03:33] | I know. | 我知道呀 |
[03:33] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[03:35] | It’s money day. | 今天是收钱日 |
[03:35] | – Money day? – Yeah. | – 收钱日 – 对呀 |
[03:37] | I don’t know why, but it’s been happening a lot lately. | 我也不知道为什么 但最近这事经常发生 |
[03:39] | Dewey, people don’t have money days. | Dewey 这世界上没有收钱日这回事 |
[03:41] | I do. It’s really neat. | 可我有呀 那是个好节日 |
[03:43] | There’s also cookie days and pat-on-the-head days. | 还有曲奇饼日 拍拍头日 |
[03:46] | I don’t like those so much but before you know it, it’s money day again. | 我不太喜欢这些节日 但今天又到收钱日了 |
[03:56] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:58] | Putting this stupid fence back up for the third time this month. | 这个月以来第三次把这篱笆重新建起来 |
[04:01] | Well, me and Earl went to a lot of trouble tearing it down. | 我和Earl可是花了很大的劲才把篱笆拉倒的 |
[04:04] | What?! Why would you tear our fence down? | 什么 你干嘛要拉倒我们的篱笆 |
[04:06] | We’ve got 300 head of cattle we got to get to water. | 我们有三百头牛要去喝水呢 |
[04:09] | They got to come through here to get to the wash. | 他们要穿过这里才能到河边 |
[04:11] | We need this fence. | 我们需要这篱笆 |
[04:12] | We had two horses wandered off. | 我们有两匹马溜走了 |
[04:13] | It took us a week to find them. | 花了一周来找它们 |
[04:15] | Our ranch has used this trail for over 50 years. | 我们牧场走这条路线超过五十年了 |
[04:18] | We’re not about to stop for a bunch of city boys playing horsy! | 我们不会因为一堆城里人玩马儿就改道 |
[04:21] | Look. Just because it’s a dude ranch doesn’t mean I don’t bust my ass the same as you. | 听着 不要因为这是个度假牧场意味着我没你们那么辛苦 |
[04:30] | Hey, cowboy, your fanny pack’s ringing. | 牛仔 你的腰包在响呢 |
[04:36] | Talk to me. | 说话 |
[04:40] | The lavender soap should be next to the potpourri. | 薰衣草味的肥皂得放在百花香的旁边 |
[04:44] | Well, did you check with housekeeping? | 你问过后勤部了吗 |
[04:47] | I’m finally starting to understand trigonometry. | 我终于开始弄明白三角学了 |
[04:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:50] | It’s useless. | 这根本就是没用的 |
[04:51] | Come on. You need trigonometry. | 才不是呢 你会用到三角学的 |
[04:52] | Say you want to plot the orbit of a lunar… | 比如说你想绘出月球的运行轨迹 |
[04:57] | You’re right. It’s useless. | 你说得没错 真的是没用 |
[04:59] | I’ve noticed you at school. | 我在学校一直关注着你 |
[05:02] | You have? | 真的吗 |
[05:03] | In fact, I’ve been thinking about you… a lot. | 事实上 我一直都想着你 经常地 |
[05:06] | I heard it, too! | 我也听说了 |
[05:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:09] | I know you’re super-smart, so here’s my question | 我知道你很聪明 我有一个问题 |
[05:12] | with a brain like that do you plan, like, every moment in your life? | 拥有一个这么聪明的脑袋 你会计划生活中的一切吗 |
[05:16] | No, I don’t think I… | 不 我不会 |
[05:16] | You do. I know you do. | 你会的 我知道你会的 |
[05:18] | You always have to know what’s gonna happen next, don’t you? | 你总是必须知道下一步会发生什么事 对吧 |
[05:20] | Don’t you? | 你不会吗 |
[05:21] | No. | 不 |
[05:22] | I really like not knowing what’s going to happen next. | 我不想知道什么事会发生 |
[05:25] | I mean, even when it’s scary. | 即使是很吓人的 |
[05:27] | In fact I kind of like it when it’s scary. | 实际上我更喜欢吓人的未来 |
[05:29] | You know, like right now I don’t know what’s going to happen next. | 就像现在 我不知道即将要发生什么事 |
[05:35] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[05:36] | Well… | 嗯 |
[05:38] | You’re getting anywhere? | 有啥进展吗 |
[05:39] | What? | 什么 |
[05:39] | The math. | 数学 |
[05:41] | The thing I’m paying you $6 an hour for. | 我给你六美元每小时让你教的那个科目 |
[05:44] | Oh, yeah, she’s really smart. | 哦 对 她真的很聪明 |
[05:45] | She didn’t get it when I tried to explain it. | 我给她讲解的时候她可没听懂 |
[05:48] | You didn’t try to explain it. | 你哪有给我讲解 |
[05:49] | You just yelled it at me. | 你就是冲我吼而已 |
[05:50] | He dropped out of high school | 他高中就退学了 |
[05:51] | so whenever anything makes him feel small, | 所以每次遇到让他无能为力的事时 |
[05:53] | he yells. | 他就大吼大叫的 |
[05:55] | I’m sure you could’ve learned trigonometry if you wanted to. | 我相信您当时想学三角学的话一定能学会的 |
[05:58] | When? | 你指什么时候 |
[05:58] | When I was in ‘Nam tied to a Punjab stick chin-deep in a tiger cage in the Mekong River? | 你是说在越南湄公河里 被绑在柱子上跟老虎共处一笼时吗 |
[06:05] | No, I guess not. | 我想不是的 |
[06:07] | Just remember something, hotshot. | 你给我记住 小子 |
[06:09] | Me and a lot of my dead comrades put our asses on the line | 我和我那些牺牲了的战友冒死冲上前线 |
[06:13] | so you and your little friends could have the freedom to study trigonometry. | 这样才换来你和你的小伙伴们学习三角学的自由 |
[06:18] | Thank you… sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[06:30] | That was scary. | 吓死我了 |
[06:31] | Oh, please, he plays that card all the time. | 噢 得了 他每次都这样的 |
[06:33] | Last week he tried to use it to get a free Grand Slam at Denny’s. | 上星期他还想用这招在Denny’s忽悠一份免费早餐呢 |
[06:36] | I think we should get back to math. | 咱们还是继续学习吧 |
[06:38] | Or you could stop stalling and kiss me. | 也许你可以不要再犹豫了 吻我吧 |
[06:40] | Kiss you? | 吻你 |
[06:41] | Okay, you’re obviously crazy. Your Dad’s like, 12 feet away. | 好吧 你是疯了吗 你爸就在外面 |
[06:45] | Yeah? | 那又怎样 |
[06:45] | You’re just trying to create a situation where he catches me and I get my butt kicked. | 你是想让他逮到我做这种事 然后我会被他狠狠地揍一顿 |
[06:49] | Well, I’m not… | 我可不会 |
[06:56] | Hey, morning, Reese. How’s it going? | 早上好呀 Reese 感觉还好吗 |
[06:58] | What are you doing up? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[06:59] | Well, I was just lying in bed this morning staring at the ceiling, and I thought | 今天早上我躺在床上盯着天花板看 然后我就想 |
[07:02] | “Why don’t I paint the kitchen cabinets?” Oh, I made crepes. | 我为何不把厨柜重新涂一遍呢 噢 我做了薄饼 |
[07:05] | – Crepes? – Uh-huh. | – 薄饼 – 对的 |
[07:07] | Come on, sit down. | 过来 坐下吧 |
[07:08] | Look, I’ve got strawberries bananas, peaches, drawn butter, maple syrup, you name it. | 看 我做了草莓味香蕉味桃子味奶油沙司味 还有糖枫汁味的 任君选择 |
[07:13] | Dig in. | 开吃吧 |
[07:15] | Hey, honey, where have you been? | 嘿 亲爱的 你去哪了 |
[07:16] | I was up at 4:00 scouring the grout in the shower | 今天四点我在清洗浴室 |
[07:18] | and I thought, “The flower market is open this early. | 然后我想 花市那么早就开了 |
[07:21] | Why not drive downtown and buy us some fresh-cut flowers?” | 干嘛不去市区买些新鲜采摘的花回来呢 |
[07:23] | They’re beautiful. – Crepes? | 它们太好看了 吃薄饼吗 |
[07:25] | Can’t, got to make the boys’ lunches. | 不行 我要去给孩子们做午餐 |
[07:26] | I’ve already made them lunch. | 我已经做好午餐了 |
[07:28] | Oh, well, double lunches. | 那就双份午餐咯 |
[07:31] | That was so much fun last night. | 昨晚太刺激了 |
[07:33] | When I got home, my mom yelled at me for an hour | 我回家的时候 我妈朝我嚷嚷了一个小时 |
[07:35] | but I didn’t care. | 但我一点都不在乎 |
[07:36] | I know. My dad went nuts. | 我知道 我爸也快疯了 |
[07:38] | I got two veins and the temple thing. | 我气得他快爆血管了 |
[07:43] | We get it… | 我们知道了 |
[07:44] | you’re dating. | 你在约会 |
[07:45] | Stevie, how’s it going? | Stevie 你好吗 |
[07:47] | Good. | 我很好 |
[07:48] | Do you know… | 你知道 |
[07:50] | How cute you are? Yes, so what? | 你有多可爱吗 知道呀 那又怎样 |
[07:52] | Stop bragging about it. | 不要再炫耀了 |
[07:54] | I was… | 我本来是 |
[07:55] | going to ask… | 想问 |
[07:57] | If I would dump Malcolm for you. | 我可不可以为你甩掉Malcolm |
[07:58] | Well, yeah, but you can’t ask me right in front of him. | 可以 不过你不应该当着他的面问我的 |
[08:01] | He has feelings. | 他也是有感情的 |
[08:01] | …if you passed… | 你过了 |
[08:03] | your trig test… | 三角学的测验没 |
[08:05] | Oh, yeah, “D-.” Thank you, baby. | 过了 得了D减呢 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[08:08] | All right, I’m sick of school. Let’s go to the mall. | 好了 我不想上课了 咱们去逛商场吧 |
[08:11] | Ditch? | 你想逃课 |
[08:12] | Yeah, it’s just P.E. | 对啊 体育课而已啦 |
[08:13] | But that’s… | 但那也是 |
[08:14] | a class. | 一门课呀 |
[08:16] | And it’ll be there tomorrow. Come on. | 明天还会有啊 来吧 |
[08:22] | Why… pretend? | 还装 呢 |
[08:25] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:30] | Four times we have to put up this fence. | 咱们已经第四次把这篱笆围起来了 |
[08:33] | Do they think we are not serious? | 他们真的不把我们当回事吗 |
[08:35] | Maybe you should talk to them. | 或者你可以跟他们谈一谈 |
[08:37] | Talk to those idiots? No! | 跟那些白痴谈 算了 |
[08:38] | Do they think creating wholesome entertainment for families is for sissies? | 他们以为为家庭建造娱乐场所是娘娘腔做的事吗 |
[08:42] | There’s arts and crafts. | 这里有艺术品和工艺品 |
[08:43] | There’s nature hikes. There’s costume parties. | 有贴近自然的远足 还有化妆舞会 |
[08:46] | Let them try to keep track of what is what on Opposite’s Day. | 让他们见识一下我们的另一面 |
[08:50] | Ooh, they will pay for this. | 他们会为此付出代价的 |
[08:52] | Lunch time. | 午饭时间到了 |
[08:56] | Oh, Gretchen I did not mean for you to see me in my fury. | Gretchen 我不想让你看到我怒火朝天的样子 |
[09:01] | Otto, I love your fury. | Otto 我就喜欢你的怒火 |
[09:05] | Isn’t Otto’s fury magnificent, Francis? | 他的怒火很可爱 对吧 Francis |
[09:09] | I try not to look at his fury. | 我尽力不去看他的怒火 |
[09:11] | If they tear this one down we will make them suffer as they have never suffered. | 要是他们再把这篱笆推到 我就会给他们好看的 |
[09:16] | Or, we might consider trying to reach a compromise. | 或者我们可以试着跟他们达成妥协 |
[09:19] | Do I look French to you? No! | 你觉得我看着像个法国佬吗 我才不像呢 |
[09:20] | If it is a range war they want, then by gosh, they will get one. | 如果他们想跟我们作对的话 他们就如愿以偿了 |
[09:25] | They do not know what they are up against. | 他们可不知道他们面临着什么 |
[09:30] | Nice job, son. | 做得好 孩子 |
[09:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:32] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[09:33] | Why are you giving him five bucks? | 为什么要给他五美元呢 |
[09:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:35] | This young man cleaned out my gutters. | 这年轻人把我的下水道清得干干净净的 |
[09:38] | He sorted my recyclables and I didn’t even ask him to. | 虽然我没吩咐他做 但他还把可循环利用的垃圾都分类好了 |
[09:40] | You couldn’t find a nicer kid. | 这么好的孩子很难找了 |
[09:42] | I wish I could give him more. | 我还想给他更多呢 |
[09:43] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[09:49] | It can’t be money day. | 今天不可能是收钱日 |
[09:50] | There is no money day.I would know about it if there was a money day. | 根本就没有收钱日 如果有收钱日我会知道的 |
[09:55] | Unless… | 除非 |
[09:57] | Maybe Mom and Dad don’t want me knowing about money day. | 爸妈不想让我知道有收钱日 |
[10:03] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让一下 |
[10:04] | Beat it, kid, I’m trying to figure something out. | 走开 小屁孩 我在思考问题 |
[10:06] | Ok.Sorry. | 好的 不好意思 |
[10:08] | I’ll just rake around you. | 那我绕开你扫落叶好了 |
[10:18] | His name is Billy Prescott. | 他名字叫Billy Prescott |
[10:21] | I followed him home. | 我跟着他回家 |
[10:21] | He lives, like, a mile away from here. | 他家离这里大约有一英里远 |
[10:23] | He looks exactly like you. | 他跟你的样子简直一模一样 |
[10:25] | – You’re lying. – Am I? | – 你在撒谎 – 是吗 |
[10:26] | It’s common knowledge, Dewey, that every person on this planet has an evil twin. | 这是常识 Dewey地球上每个人都会有个邪恶分身 |
[10:30] | He’s my evil twin? | 他是我的邪恶分身吗 |
[10:31] | Fat chance. | 才不是呢 |
[10:32] | The guy’s a saint. | 那孩子简直是个天使 |
[10:33] | You’re his evil twin. | 你才是他的邪恶分身 |
[10:35] | But I don’t want to be an evil twin. | 但我不想做邪恶分身 |
[10:36] | I don’t make the rules, Dewey. | 这又不是我能决定的 |
[10:37] | Besides, we’ve been given a golden opportunity here. | 况且 这可是我们的大好机会 |
[10:41] | To do what? | 用来干什么呢 |
[10:42] | I don’t know yet but there’s money and an evil twin. | 我还不知道 但我们有钱和邪恶分身 |
[10:46] | If we can’t figure out how to make this pay off,there is something deeply wrong with us. | 如果我们不好好利用的话 我们脑子真的有问题 |
[10:50] | Come on. Let’s go watch some soap operas. | 来吧 咱们去看肥皂剧 |
[11:00] | Things are going great with Nicki. | 我跟Nicki打得火热 |
[11:02] | We’ve gone to the planetarium, miniature golf, the movies… | 我们去了天文馆 迷你高尔夫球 电影院 |
[11:05] | It’s amazing how uncrowded stuff is during school hours. | 原来上课时间这些地方的人是那么少的 |
[11:08] | You know what? I’d better get home. | 你知道吗 我还是回家好了 |
[11:09] | I’m grounded. | 我被禁足了 |
[11:10] | You’re grounded? Why didn’t you tell me? | 你被禁足了 你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[11:11] | When my dad found out that I cut English, he flipped out. | 我爸发现我逃了英语课 他抓狂了 |
[11:14] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道好笑的是什么吗 |
[11:15] | He thinks you’re a bad influence on me. | 他觉得你教坏了我 |
[11:17] | That is hilarious. Listen, Nicki… | 那很有趣 听着 Nicki |
[11:19] | He doesn’t like you. | 他不喜欢你 |
[11:21] | Why?What’s wrong with me?I never did anything to him. | 为什么 我有啥不对的吗 我又没对他做过什么 |
[11:23] | Everybody doesn’t have to like you, Malcolm. | 不是每个人都要喜欢你的 Malcolm |
[11:25] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[11:26] | I like you and a lot of people would think that’s enough. | 我喜欢你 而且很多人会觉得这就够了 |
[11:32] | Get your filthy mouth off of my daughter’s face! | 把你那肮脏的嘴巴从我女儿的脸上移开 |
[11:36] | Get in the truck. | 给我上车 |
[11:37] | What are you doing? You’re supposed to be at work! | 你在干什么 这时候你应该在上班的啊 |
[11:41] | Okay, hotshot,consider this your one and only warning. | 好了 小子 这是对你的第一次也是唯一一次警告 |
[11:45] | You are never, ever to see my daughter again, you got that?! | 你永远不要再跟我女儿见面了 听到了吗 |
[11:49] | No, Daddy, take it back! | 不 爸爸 收回这句话 |
[11:51] | Take it back! | 收回这句话 |
[11:52] | I cannot believe that you would come to the park and you would do this to me. | 真不敢相信你竟然来公园这样羞辱我 |
[11:55] | You know how embarrassing you are? | 你知道你令我有多丢人吗 |
[11:59] | I’m okay… I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[12:01] | I’m just going to lie down here for a minute. | 我只需要在这里躺一会 |
[12:13] | Hey, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[12:14] | Oh, I had a great day. | 我今天过得可好呢 |
[12:15] | You know, I was working through lunch and Mr. Collins came by. | 今天午饭时间我工作的时候 Collins先生走过来 |
[12:18] | And he started asking me about what I was doing… | 问我关于我在做的事 |
[12:20] | I think I’m getting a raise! | 我想我快要涨工资了 |
[12:22] | Hal, that’s wonderful. | Hal 那真是太好了 |
[12:24] | I had a good day myself. | 我今天也过得很好 |
[12:25] | After I finished washing the windows and stripping the floor, | 在我擦完窗和清洁完地板之后 |
[12:27] | I went over our tax returns for the last seven years. | 我看了看我们过去七年的报税表 |
[12:30] | We overpaid in ’99. | 我们99年的时候多缴了税 |
[12:31] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[12:32] | $800. | 800美元呢 |
[12:33] | The IRS is sending us a check. | 国税局要给我们退钱呢 |
[12:35] | Wow! Honey, great job! | 亲爱的 做得好呀 |
[12:37] | You know, I got to tell you, I think… | 我告诉你吧 我觉得 |
[12:41] | Is that the last one? | 那是最后一颗了 |
[12:43] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[12:45] | So we can… | 那我们可以 |
[12:47] | I guess so. | 我猜是的 |
[12:51] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:55] | Stop! I talked to Nicki’s father and he told me what happened. | 站住 我跟Nicki的爸爸谈话了 他告诉我发生什么事了 |
[12:58] | You are forbidden from seeing that girl again. | 你禁止再跟那女孩见面了 |
[13:01] | – Mom… – Forbidden! | – 妈 – 禁止 |
[13:02] | I told him you wouldn’t give him any more trouble, understood? | 我告诉他你不会再给他惹麻烦了 明白吗 |
[13:04] | Don’t worry. The guy’s a psycho. | 别担心 那家伙是个神经病 |
[13:06] | And I think she is, too. | 我觉得他女儿也是 |
[13:07] | I’m totally never seeing her again. | 我绝对不会再见她了 |
[13:10] | – Good morning. – Hi. | – 早上好 – 嗨 |
[13:11] | Last night was great. | 昨晚太好玩了 |
[13:13] | Yeah. Okay, I get home at 3:00 today. | 对 好了 我今天三点到家 |
[13:15] | Dad gets home at 6:00. | 我爸六点回家 |
[13:16] | Now, my little brother is a total narc but we can send him to the arcade till, like, 4:00. | 我弟最爱打小报告了 但我们可以把他送到游戏厅玩到四点 |
[13:19] | – So we have… – No good. | – 那我们就有 – 不行 |
[13:21] | I’ve got a Chem lab until 3:30 on Wednesdays. | 周三我要在化学实验室待到三点半 |
[13:22] | What about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[13:23] | No good. I can’t wait till tomorrow. | 不好 我不想等到明天 |
[13:24] | We got to think of some… | 我们要想办法 |
[13:25] | What? | 什么 |
[13:26] | You can’t wait till tomorrow? | 你不想等到明天 |
[13:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:29] | Okay, we’ll do it today and we’ll slide it an hour. | 好吧 我们今天挤出一小时吧 |
[13:32] | That’s cutting it pretty close, but I’ll make it work. | 时间很紧 但是我会尽量做到的 |
[13:33] | We can make this work. | 我们可以的 |
[13:35] | – Dad. – Oh. | – 我爸 – 噢 |
[13:36] | See you in math. | 数学课上见 |
[13:38] | Ok, I probably need to see the nurse first. | 好的 但我可能先要去看医生 |
[13:41] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[13:43] | If you don’t do it I’m going to tell Mom about you taking all that money. | 要是你不做 我就把你收了那么多钱的事告诉妈妈 |
[13:47] | And you’re going to get a “me” punishment. | 然后你就会受到我平时所受的惩罚 |
[13:49] | Now get to work! | 开始吧 |
[13:56] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[13:57] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么呢 |
[14:01] | Yeah, you better run, Billy Prescott! | 对 逃跑吧 Billy Prescott |
[14:05] | All the way to 1515 Cypress Street, a block west of Halifax. | 向哈里法克斯往西一个街区的柏树街1515号走去吧 |
[14:16] | How glad that we decided not to uh… | 真好我们决定了不做 |
[14:18] | Absolutely.Every other aspect of our lives is getting so much attention. | 当然 我们生命的其他组成部分得到了更多的关注 |
[14:22] | Our lives are so much better. | 我们的生活变得更好了. |
[14:24] | Do you think that’s how really successful people | 你认为那些成功人士都是这样的 |
[14:26] | Can’t be another explanation. | 我猜也是了 |
[14:28] | – So Bill Gates? – Probably never. | – 那比尔盖茨呢 – 我猜他从来都没有过 |
[14:30] | I started an herb garden in the backyard today. Do you know we have potting shed? | 我在后院开辟了个香草花园 你知道我们有盆栽棚吗 |
[14:36] | You’re kidding. We are definitely doing the right thing. | 别逗我了 我们绝对做了正确的选择 |
[14:42] | I go sleep in the car. | 我去车里睡好了 |
[14:44] | Parked it couple of the blocks away. | 车停在几个街区外的地方 |
[14:52] | We have had some good ones in the past, Francis. | 过去我们也有过很欢乐的派对 Francis |
[14:55] | But this may be the best pirate night ever. | 但今晚这海盗派对绝对是最给力的 |
[15:01] | What are you doing?! | 你这是想造反吗 |
[15:04] | Easy, Otto. | 别激动 Otto |
[15:05] | What do you think you are doing? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[15:07] | We have a real ranch to run and our cattle need water. | 我们有个真正的牧场要经营的 我们的牛需要喝水 |
[15:10] | We need that fence. | 我们需要这些篱笆 |
[15:11] | I will not allow you to kill our horses. | 我不会让你杀死我们的马的 |
[15:14] | I’m not going to allow you to kill our cattle! | 我也不会让你渴死我们的牛的 |
[15:16] | Enough talk. | 够了 |
[15:17] | Gretchen, my gun! | Gretchen 把我的拿枪过来 |
[15:18] | Which one? | 哪一把呢 |
[15:19] | Ooh, what am I saying. | 噢 我说什么呢 |
[15:20] | The Luger, hmm? | 鲁格手枪 对吧 |
[15:22] | Otto, this is nuts. | Otto 这太荒谬了 |
[15:23] | You will see you are not dealing with a fool. | 你会发现你可不是跟一个傻瓜打交道 |
[15:27] | That fence is going up twice as high. | 我们要把篱笆修得比以前高一倍 |
[15:31] | We’ll just tear it back down again. | 我们会把它从新拉倒 |
[15:33] | Then we’ll build another fence, Fifty feet high | 那我们就重新建一道五十英尺的篱笆 |
[15:36] | Every time you build it up we’ll tear it down. | 你每建起来一次 我们就拉倒一次 |
[15:39] | Every time you tear it down, we will build it up! | 你每拉倒一次 我们就建一次 |
[15:42] | Um, did it ever occur to anyone to put in a gate? | 你们有想到过开个门吗 |
[15:48] | A gate? | 开个门 |
[15:49] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:51] | A gate would work. | 开个门那倒也行 |
[15:52] | *Shave his belly with a rusty razor* | *用生锈的剃刀剃肚子上的毛* |
[15:55] | *Early in the morning* | *在清晨里* |
[15:57] | *Keep an eye on your lonely bunkmate* | *好好看着你那孤独的室友* |
[15:59] | *Keep an eye on your lonely bunkmate* | *好好看着你那孤独的室友* |
[16:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:05] | I jumped in a line at the mall to ditch my Dad | 在商场时我为了甩掉我爸 我就跑去排队了 |
[16:07] | and I ended up giving blood at the Red Cross. | 然后我竟然去红十字会献血了 |
[16:09] | I told my Mom I was going to the library tomorrow. | 我跟我妈说我明天去图书馆 |
[16:11] | No, we are going to the library. | 不 我们真的是去图书馆呀 |
[16:12] | I thought we’re going to the church fair. | 我以为我们要去教会义卖 |
[16:14] | The church fair is next week. | 教会义卖是在下周 |
[16:15] | It’s just a cover so we can meet at the lake. | 那只是个幌子 这样我们就可以在湖边会面了 |
[16:17] | I thought the lake was a cover for the bowling alley. | 我以为我们去湖边是为去打保龄球做掩护 |
[16:18] | No, I’m supposed to be at the bowling alley right now. | 不 现在我本应该去打保龄球的 |
[16:20] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[16:22] | I know, maybe it’ll get crazier. | 我懂 也许会变得更疯狂 |
[16:26] | Oh, my God, my Dad! | 天啊 我爸来了 |
[16:30] | You said you were going to the bowling alley! | 你说你要去打保龄球 |
[16:32] | I changed my mind! | 我改变主意了 |
[16:33] | And why are you following me? Don’t you trust me? | 你为什么要跟踪我 你分明就是不相信我 |
[16:35] | – Shh! Quiet! – Don’t you shush me! | – 嘘 别吵 – 别嘘我 |
[16:37] | You’ll learn to shush when someone is shoving bamboo splinters | 当有人挤出你指甲下的竹刺让你 |
[16:41] | under your fingernails trying to get you to rat out your company. | 出卖你的同伴时你才有资格嘘我 |
[16:44] | This is worth it. | 这么做太值了 |
[16:45] | This is definitely worth it. | 简直物超所值 |
[17:11] | Oh. For the love of God. | 老天爷啊 |
[17:16] | Man, filling up that guy’s car with cement was a stroke of genius | 往那家伙的车里灌水泥真的是神来一笔 |
[17:20] | With Billy Prescott as our fall guy we can do anything. | 有Billy Prescott当我们的替死鬼的话 我们做什么坏事都行 |
[17:22] | Now, I’ve updated my enemies list. | 我已经更新了我的仇敌名单了 |
[17:26] | Dewey Dewey? | |
[17:29] | Dewey, I’m talking to you. | Dewey 我在跟你说话呢 |
[17:35] | Have you heard enough? | 听到了吗 |
[17:37] | Oh, yeah. | 清清楚楚 |
[17:41] | Okay, now I know what you’re thinking. | 好的 我知道你在想什么 |
[17:43] | The thing that you don’t realize is that… that I’m not the real Reese. | 但有一点你可能没注意到 就是 我并不是真正的Reese |
[17:48] | I just look like me… him. | 我只是样子长得像我而已 像他而已 |
[17:50] | But if-if you hurt us… | 但如果你要伤害我们的话 |
[17:52] | I-I mean him… | 我是说他 |
[17:55] | Oh, just go ahead. | 你还是动手吧 |
[18:08] | Now that I finished the carpet we can insulate the attic. | 地毯铺完了 接下来可以给阁楼安装隔热层了 |
[18:11] | I’m telling you, honey the value of this house is going to triple. | 这样下去 亲爱的 咱们房子的价值可是要上升三倍呢 |
[18:15] | We can retire early. | 说不定还可以提前退休 |
[18:18] | Lois what have you planned? | Lois 你有什么阴谋 |
[18:20] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[18:22] | Lois, we made an agreement. | Lois 我们约定好的 |
[18:24] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[18:25] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[18:27] | You know, two have to play at this game and I’m not playing. | 一个巴掌拍不响 我是不会参与的 |
[18:30] | I am just not playing! | 我一定不参与 |
[18:36] | So you think that’s going to work? | 你觉得这样做可以引诱到我吗 |
[18:37] | Well, I’ve got news for you, girlie girl. | 好 那我告诉你 美女 |
[18:40] | I am made of sterner stuff. | 我可是很强硬的 |
[18:43] | I happen to like my new life and I am not about to descend to your animal level. | 我可喜欢我的新生活呢 我是不会堕入你那野性的陷阱里面的 |
[18:49] | Tool belt on. | 别脱工具腰带 |
[18:54] | I’ve had it up to here with your sneaking around. | 我受够了你的鬼鬼祟祟了 |
[18:57] | You’re never where you say you’re going to be. | 你总不在你说要去的地方 |
[18:59] | You can’t play me for a fool, Nicki! | 你别把我当傻瓜 Nicki |
[19:01] | Dad, you are being paranoid! | 爸 你有妄想症吧 |
[19:02] | There is nothing going on outside of your stupid, little twisted head. | 在你这个愚蠢扭曲的脑袋外面 根本没有什么事发生 |
[19:06] | Well, if I find out you’ve been lying there’s going to be hell to pay. | 要是让我发现了你撒谎了 你就等着受惩罚吧 |
[19:16] | Oh, are you okay? | 噢 你没事吧 |
[19:18] | I’ve lost all the feeling in my arms but it’s distracting me | 我的手臂失去知觉了 |
[19:21] | from the searing pain in my shoulders. | 但肩膀的剧痛转移了我的注意力 |
[19:23] | Poor baby. | 可怜的娃 |
[19:26] | Listen, Nicki, I’m not sure this is going to work. | 听着 Nicki 我觉得这样下去不行 |
[19:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:31] | We do all of this stuff sneaking around and making all these complicated plans | 我们偷偷地约会 计划各种阴谋 |
[19:35] | and it feels incredible. | 感觉太好了 |
[19:36] | I have never felt anything so intense in my life but, I mean, is that it? | 我从没试过这么刺激 但难道就这样了吗 |
[19:40] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[19:41] | We never do any normal boyfriend/girlfriend stuff. | 我们都没做过普通男女朋友做的事 |
[19:44] | I don’t know anything about you except that you really get off on danger. | 除了知道你很享受冒险之外 我一点都不了解你 |
[19:48] | And apparently, I do, too. | 显然我也很喜欢冒险 |
[19:49] | I’m just not sure that’s enough. | 但我觉得那并不足够 |
[19:54] | I think you just insulted me. | 你这是在侮辱我吧 |
[19:56] | No. I… | 不 我 |
[19:56] | Yes, you did! | 是的 你就是 |
[19:57] | Maybe you don’t know anything about me but I actually bothered to learn things about you. | 或许你不了解我 但其实我尽全力去了解你 |
[20:02] | I don’t like you because I’m some creepy danger junkie. | 我是喜欢你 不是因为我是个奇怪的冒险瘾君子 |
[20:06] | I like you because you’re funny, and you’re kind | 我喜欢你 是因为你很幽默很友善 |
[20:09] | and you don’t let me get away with stuff. | 还有不让我犯错 |
[20:10] | And even when you complain, you’re funny | 即使你在抱怨的时候 你还是那么有趣 |
[20:12] | and I never have to think about what I’m going to say because it just comes out. | 我不用想我要说什么 因为一切都是那么自然 |
[20:15] | And it-it feels right, and I feel safe. | 那种感觉是对的 而我觉得很有安全感 |
[20:18] | Well, wait. | 等一下 |
[20:19] | I like you because you’re really fun and honest. | 我喜欢你是因为你的幽默和诚实 |
[20:22] | And I don’t feel like I’m being tricked when you’re nice to me. | 还有你对我好 不会让我觉得是在耍我 |
[20:24] | You’re amazing with my friends. | 你跟我的朋友很合得来 |
[20:26] | You’re amazing. | 你很完美 |
[20:32] | Okay, so this is real. | 好吧 这是认真的 |
[20:34] | It’s not just the danger or whatever. | 不仅是因为危险或其他事 |
[20:36] | This is real. | 这是认真的 |
[20:38] | Duh. | 那还用说 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 抱歉我刚才骂你了 |
[20:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:45] | Night, Daddy. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[20:57] | Oh, no. I’m late. | 天啊 我要迟到了 |
[20:58] | Oh, me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:59] | Wait, there was something I was supposed to do at work today. | 等一下 今天上班我有点什么事要做的 |
[21:02] | Come home for lunch? | 回家吃午餐吗 |
[21:04] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[21:08] | Got to go. | 要走了 |
[21:08] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |