时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:12] | Come on. Let’s go. | 赶快 快走吧 |
[01:13] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[01:15] | Dad take us to Francis’ stupid ranch for a weekend. | 爸爸要带我们去Francis的傻瓜牧场过周末 |
[01:17] | Just us guys. | 只有男人们 |
[01:18] | I really gonna miss my girlfriend Nikki. | 我会很想我女朋友Nikki |
[01:20] | But then again, it’s a truly relief without mom. | 但话说回来 没带妈妈去真是如释重负 |
[01:22] | Being a car with her sicks. | 和她待在一辆车太烦人了 |
[01:24] | Come on Dad. We will see you on Sunday. | 爸爸快点 你要拖拉到周天吗 |
[01:29] | Yeah, I gotta get my coffee. | 好了 我得拿我的咖啡嘛 |
[01:32] | Ok gentlemen, here we go. | 好了 先生们 我们走吧 |
[01:35] | Let’s go. Let’s do it. | 我们走吧 快上路吧 |
[01:38] | Seat belt check | 安全带无误 |
[01:41] | Map check | 地图无误 |
[01:43] | Glasses check | 眼镜无误 |
[01:47] | Back pillow | 靠枕 |
[01:51] | Mirrors check | 方向镜无误 |
[01:57] | Is it sound like lose tire to you? | 你们觉得听起来像轮胎漏气吗 |
[01:59] | – Dad. – All right | – 爸爸 – 好啦 |
[02:01] | Boys you’ll soon learn it’s nothing wrong with being careful. | 你们很快就会了解到谨慎没什么错 |
[02:11] | Welcome to the barn, I’ll be with you in one minute. | 欢迎来我们谷仓 请稍等一会儿 |
[02:13] | No rush, we’re just looking for Francis. | 不用急 我们只是来找Francis的 |
[02:15] | Francis Francis? | |
[02:16] | You are Francis’ family? | 你们是Francis的家人 |
[02:18] | Yes, we were just… | 是的 我们只是… |
[02:28] | Welcome, family of Francis. | 欢迎Francis的家人 |
[02:30] | I am Otto, and this is Gretchen. | 我是Otto 这位是Gretchen |
[02:33] | We have dreamed for months of meeting you and now finally you are here. | 我们盼星星盼月亮终于把你们盼来了 |
[02:38] | And look at beautiful liebling! | 看看这个漂亮的人儿 |
[02:41] | Your son is a genius. | 你的儿子是个天才 |
[02:43] | He has completely turned this place around. | 他完全将这个地方掉了一个头 |
[02:45] | Not physically, of course. | 当然不是地理上 |
[02:46] | We still face the arroyo as before but we could never have survived | 我们还是面朝小河 但是农场不可能存活 |
[02:51] | without his hard work his intelligence his leadership… | 如果没有他的努力工作 智慧 领导能力 |
[02:55] | Really? And you just have the one Francis? | 真的吗 你们这儿只有一个Francis吗 |
[02:58] | As long as you are here, everything is on the house. | 你们在这儿待多久 我们就包吃住多久 |
[03:02] | Now, would you like to review the staff? | 现在 你想要审查员工吗 |
[03:05] | Oh, I… | 哦 我… |
[03:06] | Please? It would mean so much to them. | 拜托 这对他们来说很重要 |
[03:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:25] | Aren’t they wonderful? | 他们是不是很棒 |
[03:26] | They are Hopi Indian kachina dolls. | 他们是霍皮印第安客奇纳神娃娃 |
[03:29] | Now, according to legend he tracks down | 传说他专门找不乖的小孩 |
[03:32] | misbehaving children and chews up their bones | 然后嚼碎他们的骨头 |
[03:36] | so no one will ever find them again. | 这样就没人能找到他们啦 |
[03:39] | Mythology is so much fun, don’t you think? | 神话真趣 你不觉得吗 |
[03:43] | Oh, no, no. No. | 哦 不 不 |
[03:45] | They are far too valuable. | 他们十分珍贵 |
[03:47] | You mustn’t touch them. | 你不可以碰他们 |
[03:49] | Can I trust you? | 我可以相信你吗 |
[03:51] | I don’t see why not. | 我觉得可以 |
[03:56] | Uh…very nice. | 嗯 非常好 |
[03:58] | I like your boots. | 我喜欢你的靴子 |
[03:59] | Give him your boots. | 给他你的靴子 |
[04:00] | No, no! No, no, I couldn’t. | 不 不 我不能要 |
[04:01] | You all look wonderful. | 你们都很棒 |
[04:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:03] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[04:05] | He likes us. | 他喜欢我们 |
[04:07] | Back to work. | 回去工作了 |
[04:09] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 各位 |
[04:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:12] | I came as fast as I could. | 我尽力赶来了 |
[04:14] | I’m not going to get too close. | 我不能靠的太近 |
[04:15] | I’m fighting a terrible cold. | 我有重感冒 |
[04:17] | I’ll probably be in bed all weekend. | 我恐怕整个周末都要在床上休息了 |
[04:20] | Mom didn’t come. | 我妈没来 |
[04:21] | Well, we’ll just have to enjoy ourselves without her. | 好吧 那我们只好自己享乐了 |
[04:23] | Come on. | 快来 |
[04:25] | So, where’s Francis? | 那Francis在哪 |
[04:26] | Is he really the foreman? | 他真的是领班吗 |
[04:27] | We haven’t seen him in months. | 我们几个月都没有见到他了 |
[04:29] | You’ll have to forgive the boys. | 你要体谅这些男孩 |
[04:30] | They’ve always looked up to Francis like he’s some kind of hero. | 他们很崇拜Francis 好像他是什么大英雄 |
[04:47] | How’s it going, guys? | 最近怎么样 各位 |
[04:48] | My God, Francis! | 我的天 Francis |
[04:50] | How the heck did you learn to ride a horse like that? | 你怎么学会像那样骑马的 |
[04:52] | you got to pick it up quick around here. | 在这儿片你得尽快学会这些 |
[04:53] | We break horses, brand cattle… | 我们驯服马匹 给牲畜烙印 |
[04:55] | It’s about as close to the Old West as you’ll ever find. | 这儿大概是你能找到最像旧西部的地方了 |
[04:59] | Where do I find the jazzercise class? | 请问爵士健美操课在哪儿 |
[05:02] | Other side of the smoothie bar. | 果汁店的对面 |
[05:06] | Oh, that chicken was fantastic. | 哦 鸡肉棒极了 |
[05:08] | And where’d you learn to cook chili like that? | 你在哪学会那样做辣椒酱的 |
[05:10] | I spend time in the kitchen, too. | 我在厨房也待过一段时间 |
[05:12] | The secret to cook chili is how long you soak the beans. | 煮辣椒酱秘诀在你花了多久泡发大豆 |
[05:15] | So let’s recap our little contest. Dewey wins for most tuneful. | 刷新一下赛况 Dewey是最悦耳的 |
[05:20] | Francis for the loudest. | Francis是声音最大的 |
[05:23] | I was the sneakiest. | 我是最鬼祟的 |
[05:24] | Malcolm , the most obnoxious. | Malcolm是最讨厌的 |
[05:26] | At least I wasn’t disqualified. | 至少我没有被取消资格 |
[05:29] | I gambled and lost. | 我孤注一掷但惨败 |
[05:30] | It happens. | 这很平常 |
[05:31] | This is fun. | 这很有趣 |
[05:32] | Why don’t we do this every weekend? | 为什么我们不每周周末都这样呢 |
[05:34] | Boy, wouldn’t that be nice? | 孩子 那再好不过了 |
[05:35] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 哦 我差点都忘了 |
[05:36] | Francis, I booked a trip for all of us | Francis 我给我们订了个 |
[05:38] | to watch the sunrise tomorrow morning | 明早的日出旅行团 |
[05:40] | at Devil’s Rock. | 在魔鬼岩石 |
[05:40] | I don’t want to get up at sunrise to go look at some stupid rock. | 我可不想大清早起来去看什么蠢岩石 |
[05:43] | It may be a stupid rock for most of the year | 大概一年之中大部分时候它都挺蠢的 |
[05:45] | but for the rest of this week | 但这个周末 |
[05:47] | the angle of the sun at dawn makes it look like there’s fire | 初阳会以特殊的角度照射它 看上去像有火 |
[05:49] | coming out of the devil’s eyes. | 要从恶魔的眼睛里出来 |
[05:51] | Actually, I can’t do it tomorrow, Dad. | 事实上 我明天去不了了 爸爸 |
[05:52] | What do you mean you can’t? | 什么叫你去不了了 |
[05:54] | You were the one who called me and told me about it. | 是你打电话告诉我这些的 |
[05:55] | I know, but I have to lead a ride at 7:00 and | 我知道 但我七点得领个骑队 |
[05:58] | it takes me two hours to get the horses ready. | 大概要花俩小时准备马匹 |
[05:59] | – Can we go on that ride? – Yeah, can we? | – 我们能骑马吗 – 是啊 我们可以吗 |
[06:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:02] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[06:03] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嗨 你在干什么 |
[06:04] | I brought some stuff I wanted to burn. | 我带了一些我想烧掉的东西 |
[06:06] | You’re on cowboy time now. | 你现在进入牛仔作息了 |
[06:08] | You got to get to bed early and rest up | 你要早点上床睡觉休息 |
[06:09] | if you want to come riding in the morning. | 如果你明早想去骑马 |
[06:11] | Sorry about the Devil’s Rock thing. | 魔鬼岩的事抱歉了 |
[06:13] | Hey, don’t worry about it. | 嗨 不要担心那个 |
[06:14] | I’ll go by myself. | 我可以自己去 |
[06:15] | It’ll be great. | 会挺有意思的 |
[06:18] | Here it comes. | 太阳出来了 |
[06:22] | That’s amazing, Dad. | 真的太棒了 爸爸 |
[06:23] | I’m so happy we could do this together, son. | 我真高兴我们能一起来 儿子 |
[06:32] | All right, we got some loose gravel coming up | 好了 前面有一些松散的碎石 |
[06:34] | so let’s keep your horses in line. | 跟着我的路线走 |
[06:37] | How do you know the one you on if still alive? | 马都快被你无聊死了吧 |
[06:39] | No one rides fast until you’re familiar with the horses. | 直到熟悉马匹之前没人可以骑得快 |
[06:42] | So, let’s keep both hands on the reins and keep those helmets on tight. | 所以 双手抓着缰绳 扣紧你们的安全帽 |
[06:46] | What’s with Francis? | Francis是怎么了 |
[06:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:48] | We’ve been riding for an hour. I can still see the barn. | 我们骑一个小时了 我仍然能看见谷仓 |
[06:52] | Whoa, those look cool. | 哇 那看起来好酷 |
[06:55] | When can we ride those? | 我们什么时候可以骑那个 |
[06:57] | You’re not going anywhere near those. | 你们不能接近那个 |
[06:58] | What? Why not? | 啥 凭什么 |
[06:59] | Because I know you guys and I don’t want to take a day off work | 因为我太了解你们 我可不想请一天假 |
[07:02] | just to peel your carcasses out of a barb wire fence. | 把你们的尸体从铁丝网刺上弄下来 |
[07:04] | Why don’t you guys just try and relax and enjoy the scenery? | 你俩干嘛不试着放松享受景色呢 |
[07:07] | You seem to be the only riders having a problem. | 就你俩骑手麻烦事儿多 |
[07:10] | Is Joey the big cowboy? | Joey是不是高大的牛仔呀 |
[07:12] | Yes, he is. | 是的 他是 |
[07:14] | Yes, he is. | 是的 他是 |
[07:21] | Why won’t you guys play ping pong with me? | 你们为什么不跟我一起玩乒乓球 |
[07:24] | the table is free and I’ve got the equipment form for Dad to sign. | 球桌没人 我还弄来了让爸签字的许可表 |
[07:27] | Because you’re stupid. | 因为你蠢 |
[07:28] | And we didn’t come all the way out here to be stuck playing with you. | 我们远道而来也不是为了和你在这玩 |
[07:31] | Wait just a minute. | 等一下 |
[07:33] | That’s precisely why we came out here. | 这恰恰是我们来这的原因 |
[07:35] | so that we can all have a good time together. | 就为了能一起共度美好时光 |
[07:37] | Now, your brother asked you to play with him | 现在 弟弟叫你们陪他去玩 |
[07:40] | and that is exactly what you are going to do. | 你们就得陪他玩 |
[07:47] | Our dad signed the permission slip for the ATVs. | 我们爸爸签的全地形车许可 |
[07:50] | You don’t look 16 to me. | 你看起来可不像16岁 |
[07:53] | It’s a glandular thing. | 这是腺体的问题 |
[07:54] | He’s very sensitive about how short he is. | 他对他矮小这事十分敏感 |
[07:57] | Ooh. Perhaps you are a late bloomer. | 哦 或许你发育的比较晚 |
[08:00] | I had my baby teeth until I was 14. | 我十四岁才长我的乳牙 |
[08:03] | I’ll get the keys. | 我去拿钥匙 |
[08:09] | “All terrain.” I wonder if that actually means all terrain. | “全地形” 是不是真的所有地形都能开 |
[08:13] | They couldn’t say it if it wasn’t true. | 如果不是就不能这么叫 |
[08:21] | Okay, so trees aren’t terrain. | 好吧 所以树不算地形 |
[08:23] | Now we know. | 现在我们知道了 |
[08:28] | I specifically told you guys stay away from those ATVs! | 我明确告诉过你们远离全地形车 |
[08:32] | What the hell were you thinking?! | 你们到底在想什么 |
[08:34] | They don’t think, Francis. | 他们不思考 Francis |
[08:35] | They never have! | 他们从来不 |
[08:36] | The only thing their heads are good for is to plug up their necks. | 他们脑袋的唯一用处是堵住脖子 |
[08:38] | I blame the oldest one. | 我觉得是最大孩子的错 |
[08:40] | The others follow him like sheep. | 其他人像绵羊一样跟着他 |
[08:42] | I thought I could trust you guys on your own for a few minutes. | 我以为就几分钟 能放你们自己待着 |
[08:46] | Well, obviously I was wrong. | 好吧 显然我错了 |
[08:47] | You are still the same stupid rackless as it is as you always being | 你们还是像之前一样笨 一样鲁莽 |
[08:50] | Francis, you don’t have to yell them like that. | Francis 你也不必这样吼他们吧 |
[08:52] | Well, I’d like to yell them whatever I want . | 我想怎么吼就怎么吼 |
[08:54] | Even though I wish I hadn’t said that but it’s too late now. | 而且就算我后悔说了这些话也太迟了 |
[08:58] | From now on, you boys stay away from the horses the vehicles, | 从现在开始 你们几个得远离马匹 车辆 |
[09:01] | the pool and the other guests. | 水塘 还有其他顾客 |
[09:03] | That means you are confined to your room until further notice. | 意味着另行通知前只能待在自己的房间 |
[09:06] | You’re sending us to our room?! | 你要让我们回自己的房间 |
[09:07] | That’s right. | 就是那样 |
[09:08] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[09:09] | You’ve turned into Mom. | 你现在变成妈妈了 |
[09:11] | Yeah? Well, sometimes Mom’s right. | 是吗 好啊 有时候妈妈是对的 |
[09:13] | You take that back! | 你把这话收回去 |
[09:15] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[09:20] | You broke my doll? | 你打破了我的娃娃 |
[09:23] | How could you be so thoughtless? | 你怎么能这么没轻没重 |
[09:25] | You promised me you would leave it alone but it was just a lie. | 你答应我会离它远点 但只是一个谎言 |
[09:34] | All right, you boys, go to your room now! | 好了 男孩们 现在就回你们的房间 |
[09:39] | There, there. | 好了 好了 |
[09:40] | We will give him new legs and then he will be all good again | 我们给他安新腿 然后他就恢复如初了 |
[09:44] | just like cousin Heinrich. | 就像我们的表兄Heinrich |
[09:48] | Well, you did the right thing, Francis. | 你做了正确的事 Francis |
[09:49] | I just don’t know when they’re going to learn. | 我就是不知道他们何时才会学到教训 |
[09:51] | Them? What about you? | 他们 那你呢 |
[09:53] | How could you sign a release form | 你怎么可以签一张许可表 |
[09:54] | and not read what it’s intended for? | 还不看一下是用来做什么的 |
[09:56] | For God’s sake, Dad my job is hard enough as it is. | 饶了我吧 爸 我工作已经很辛苦了 |
[10:01] | “Sometimes Mom’s right? | “有时候妈妈是对的” |
[10:03] | Sometimes Mom’s right?” | “有时候妈妈是对的” |
[10:05] | Why didn’t he just throw acid in our faces? | 他怎么不干脆往我们脸上撒点迷药 |
[10:07] | You know, I’d actually prefer that. | 你知道 我宁愿那样 |
[10:09] | I can’t believe he yelled at us right in front of that French guy. | 我不敢相信他当着那些法国人的面吼我们 |
[10:12] | He can’t get away with this. | 不能就这样放过他 |
[10:13] | We’re going to get him back. | 我们一定要让他变回原样 |
[10:15] | You’re damn right we are. | 你他妈的太对了 我们会的 |
[10:17] | Are you with us, Dewey? | 你和我们一伙吗 Dewey |
[10:20] | Dewey Dewey? | |
[10:21] | And I know I shouldn’t have taken it but it looked so cool. | 我知道我不该拿它 但是它看起来太酷了 |
[10:24] | And then in the tree | 然后我就挂树上了 |
[10:25] | I forgot it was in my pocket, and I fell… | 我忘了它在我口袋里 然后我摔下来了 |
[10:29] | and it broke. | 然后它就摔坏了 |
[10:31] | Oh, I know, I know, sweetheart. | 哦 我知道 我知道 亲爱的 |
[10:33] | And you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[10:34] | I should never have yelled at you. | 我本不应该吼你的 |
[10:36] | I feel terrible about that. | 我事后难过极了 |
[10:38] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[10:38] | Oh, of course I do. | 哦 当然是了 |
[10:41] | So, we both feel bad about what we did, hmm? | 我们都觉得自己做的事情很糟 对吗 |
[10:45] | You know what your Tante Gretchen does when she feels bad? | 你知道Gretchen婶婶难过时会做什么吗 |
[10:48] | She works. | 她会工作 |
[10:50] | She works herself to the point where her body | 她把自己累到身体痛苦的哀嚎 |
[10:53] | screams in pain and her soul begs for mercy. | 她的灵魂乞求宽恕 |
[10:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:57] | It’s the best form of penance. | 这是自我惩罚最好的方法 |
[10:59] | Oh, when my fingers are raw, | 当我的指头刺痛 |
[11:01] | and my back is racked with crippling pain, I feel all better. | 我的背痛入骨髓 那我就会感到好多了 |
[11:06] | Well, that might work for you… | 嗯 这个或许对你有效 |
[11:07] | Let’s do it. | 我们开始吧 |
[11:09] | This will be wunderbar. | 一定会很有趣 |
[11:10] | The two old men go for a ride. | 两个老男人去骑马 |
[11:12] | See the beauty of the desert, commune with nature… | 看尽沙滩的美丽 与自然交流 |
[11:15] | I just hate to take up too much of your time. | 我可不想占用你太多的时间 |
[11:17] | I already told the horses that we’re going. | 我已经告诉马儿们我们要走了 |
[11:20] | Don’t make me look bad. | 不要让我看起来是坏人 |
[11:25] | what’s the matter with this horse? | 这匹马怎么了 |
[11:26] | Nothing. Buttercup is very sweet. | 没事 毛毛很可爱 |
[11:32] | Are you sure you’re not still angry with the boys? | 你确定你没在生孩子们的气 |
[11:36] | Buttercup is very good at picking up unresolved feelings. | 毛毛很擅长于发现未纾解的情绪 |
[11:39] | No. I told you, I’m over it. I’m fine. | 不 我告诉过你了 我不生气了 我很好 |
[11:42] | Buttercup is never wrong. | 毛毛从来没有错过 |
[11:43] | Once Gretchen made me an omelet with mushrooms. | 有一次Gretchen给我做了鲜蘑炒蛋 |
[11:47] | Oh, I hate mushrooms. | 哦 我讨厌蘑菇 |
[11:49] | But I didn’t say anything. I had two helpings. | 但是我什么都没有说 还吃了两份 |
[11:52] | Well, Buttercup forced me to go back and confront her. | 毛毛硬逼我回去面对她 |
[11:56] | We had the best sex we had had in years. | 我们有了一次几年里最棒的性爱 |
[12:00] | Thank you, Buttercup. | 谢谢你 毛毛 |
[12:02] | Maybe I should ride your horse. | 也许我该骑你的马 |
[12:04] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[12:05] | Scout doesn’t pick up on anything… | 侦察兵什么都发现不了 |
[12:07] | unless you’re secretly gay. | 除非你是深柜基佬 |
[12:16] | Thanks, very much. | 谢谢惠顾 |
[12:18] | Hey, fellas, what can I do for you? | 嗨 小伙子们 我能为你们做什么 |
[12:20] | Um, we’re looking for some sparklers. | 我们在找一些烟火 |
[12:22] | And do you have any of those things called pinwheels? | 你有叫做纸风车的东西吗 |
[12:24] | Sure do. | 当然有了 |
[12:25] | Also got some lady fingers. | 还有一些手指饼干 |
[12:28] | Ok, let’s go with 18 genies | 好吧 我们要十八个妖精 |
[12:29] | two dozens ignited pomegranates and a case of devil dragons. | 两打炸胶石榴 再来一箱恶魔飞龙 |
[12:33] | We’re out of the 99s, | 我们没有九十九秒了 |
[12:34] | you want 44s at half price? | 你们要一些半价的四十四秒吗 |
[12:35] | 44s are worthless. | 四十四秒太废材了 |
[12:37] | Make it six packs of red dogs and a time-delay fuses. | 那拿六包红犬和一个延时保险丝 |
[12:39] | Powder or aluminum phosphate? | 火药还是硫酸铝的 |
[12:41] | Who do you think you’re dealing with? | 你觉得你在和谁打交道 |
[12:42] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[12:43] | We’re planning an event for a friend. | 我们在为一个朋友策划一个盛事 |
[12:45] | You got anything that will make it really special? | 你有什么能让它变得十分难忘的吗 |
[12:48] | Depends on how much you’re willing to spend. | 取决于你愿意花多少钱了 |
[12:50] | Why don’t you let my dad worry about that? | 不如让我爹来操心这种事儿吧 |
[12:54] | Boys… I’d like to introduce you… | 男孩们 我向你们介绍… |
[12:59] | to the Komodo 3000. | 科莫多三千 |
[13:04] | Oh, yeah. This will get him back. | 哦 没错 这个可以让他变回来 |
[13:09] | How are we doing? | 我们进展如何了 |
[13:10] | My fingers is hurt | 我手指很痛 |
[13:12] | but that bad feeling in my stomach is getting better. | 但是我胃里的不适开始好转了 |
[13:15] | This is good. | 这很好 |
[13:16] | It means you are getting in touch with your guilt. | 这意味着你感受到了你的罪 |
[13:20] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[13:21] | I just remembered When I was nine, | 我刚刚想起来 我九岁的时候 |
[13:23] | my uncle gave me a pfennig to put in the wishing. | 我叔叔给我一芬尼(德国旧币)去许愿 |
[13:27] | I threw a pebble in the well and I kept the pfennig. | 我往井里扔了个小石子 把芬尼留了下来 |
[13:32] | I am pure evil. Oh! | 我太邪恶了 哦 |
[13:35] | I once put a garden slug in Reese’s sandwich… | 我有一次把菜园蛞蝓放进Reese的三明治 |
[13:39] | and he ate it. | 然后他吃掉了 |
[13:40] | And you feel bad about this? | 那你对此感到愧疚吗 |
[13:42] | Then scrub. | 那就继续刷 |
[13:46] | Oh, look. Blood. | 哦 看 是血 |
[13:48] | We are halfway there. | 我们已经成功一半了 |
[13:51] | I can see why you love it out here, Otto. | 我知道为什么你喜欢来这里了 Otto |
[13:53] | Yeah, yeah, this is where I come to think to unwind, | 是 我来这里思考 来这里放松 |
[13:55] | or when I am in the doghouse with Gretchen. | 或者当我失宠于Gretchen |
[13:59] | Ooh, I can be a naughty boy. | 我可以变成一个淘气的男孩 |
[14:03] | I have a barstool in the garage for the same thing. | 我在车库有一个高脚椅 也是这用途 |
[14:08] | I suppose we should be heading back. | 我想我们应该朝回走了 |
[14:09] | Yeah, yeah, we could do that or… | 是 是 我们可以或者是… |
[14:12] | we could get to know each other a little better. | 我们也可以更好的了解了解对方 |
[14:15] | Is that schnapps? | 这是杜松子酒吗 |
[14:16] | In my experience. | 根据我的经验 |
[14:17] | Many interesting things can be discovered with just the proper dosage. | 只来一小点 许多有趣的事儿就可被挖掘 |
[14:26] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[14:29] | Oh, good shooting. | 哦 好枪法 |
[14:30] | You shot that rock clean into two. | 你把那块石头射成了两块 |
[14:32] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[14:33] | To Hal. | 敬Hal |
[14:34] | To Otto. | 敬Otto |
[14:35] | – Salud. – Salud! | – 身体健康 – 万寿无疆 |
[14:37] | Oh, do you ever seen so many stars in the sky. | 你有见过如此多星星的夜空吗 |
[14:41] | Oh, look. Up there. | 哦 看 那儿 |
[14:42] | – There’s Orion. – Where? | – 那是猎户座 – 哪儿 |
[14:43] | Right there. | 就是那 |
[14:44] | Those three stars are his belt. | 那三个星星是他的腰带 |
[14:47] | What? There? | 什么 那儿吗 |
[14:50] | No. There. | 不 是那儿 |
[14:52] | And there is his spear. | 那是他的矛 |
[14:57] | Oh, great. | 哦 该死 |
[14:59] | Something scared off the horses. | 有东西吓跑了马 |
[15:03] | Run! | 快跑 |
[15:12] | Something bit me. | 有东西咬我 |
[15:15] | Oh, God, Otto, you’re wounded. | 哦 天哪 Otto 你受伤了 |
[15:18] | Finally… I hit something. | 我终于打中过什么了 |
[15:24] | Well, I just listened at the boys’ door, and not a peep. | 好吧 我听了听里面的动静 但没有偷看 |
[15:27] | I hated coming down on them like that | 我讨厌像那样斥责他们 |
[15:28] | but that’s the only way they’ll listen. | 但那是唯一让他们听进去的方法 |
[15:30] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[15:31] | I mean, I think I was hard but fair. | 我是说 我觉得我很严厉但是公平 |
[15:33] | You couldn’t have been more fair. | 你不能再公平了 |
[15:35] | Okay, and now you’re smiling, | 好吧 现在你在笑 |
[15:36] | which means in about two seconds I’m going to look like a jackass. | 意味着大概两秒后 我会像个混球 |
[15:39] | You can keep going if you want. | 你如果想的话可以继续 |
[15:41] | Just tell me. | 你就直说吧 |
[15:42] | The boys haven’t been in the room for three hours. | 男孩们三小时没有在房间了 |
[15:44] | What? | 什么 |
[15:45] | They want you to meet them at the south gate. | 他们要你去南门见他们 |
[15:47] | This should explain everything. | 这里解释了为什么 |
[15:49] | I’m afraid it starts off a little antagonistic. | 开头似乎有一点点敌意 |
[15:53] | Is that last word “lick” or “wipe”? | 最后一个单词是“舔”还是“擦” |
[15:55] | I think you’re safe either way. | 我认为不管哪个你都是安全的 |
[15:59] | How far do you think we’ve gone? | 你觉得我们走了多远 |
[16:01] | Well, judging by that rock formation over there about 12 feet. | 从那块石头判断 大概十二尺 |
[16:07] | Oh, if only Francis knew we were out here | 要是Francis知道我们在这里就好了 |
[16:11] | he would save us. | 他一定会来救我们的 |
[16:12] | Oh, sure. | 啊 当然 |
[16:13] | Super Francis. | 超级Francis |
[16:16] | He’d make a jetpack out of a cactus and fly us all home. | 他会用仙人掌做一个喷气机带我们回家 |
[16:19] | Why are you so angry at Francis? | 为什么你这么气Francis |
[16:21] | I am not angry at Francis. | 我没有生Francis的气 |
[16:23] | And well you shouldn’t be. | 你也不应该 |
[16:25] | He is smart, he is capable | 他很聪明 很能干 |
[16:27] | He is hardworking and I personally never met anyone more reliable. | 很勤劳 我没见过这么可靠的人 |
[16:33] | Yes, now. | 是 现在的他 |
[16:35] | When I had him for 18 years | 我养他的十八年里 |
[16:37] | I’ve punished him and threatened him and cried over him | 我惩罚他威胁他 为他掉尽眼泪 |
[16:41] | And begged him and screamed at him. | 乞求他怒吼他 |
[16:44] | And his life was one train wreck after another. | 但是他的生活就是一个接一个的火车事故 |
[16:48] | Two months with you and now he’s a model citizen. | 和你在一起两个月 他就是模范公民了 |
[16:53] | And this is what you are so upset about? | 这就是你不高兴的原因吗 |
[16:56] | Yes, I think it’s pretty obvious. | 是 我觉得够明显了 |
[16:58] | All he needed was his father to get out of his face | 他所需要的就是他父亲消失在眼前 |
[17:03] | so that he could meet someone who knows how to turn his life around. | 他就可以遇见知道如何改变他的人了 |
[17:08] | Well, if I am such a genius | 如果我真是这么个天才 |
[17:11] | how come that I am drunk and lost in the desert | 那我现在怎么会醉倒并迷失在沙漠 |
[17:14] | with a bullet in my ass? | 屁股里还有个子弹 |
[17:18] | Hal, listen to me. | Hal 听我说 |
[17:21] | Francis had all of his great qualities | Francis早有了所有的好品质 |
[17:24] | on the day that I met him. | 在我遇见他的那天就有了 |
[17:28] | Or do you think he just pick them on off the road. | 你觉得这有可能是随手就能拾获的吗 |
[17:32] | Hello, I would like a big gum and a candy bar and a new personality. | 嗨 我想来块口香糖 糖果棒 再来个新人格 |
[17:37] | No, Hal. Listen to me. | 不可能 Hal 听我说 |
[17:40] | Your acorn did not fall very far from your tree. | 你的橡子没有落在你这棵树很远之外 |
[17:47] | So I’m not such a failure as a father? | 所以我不是一个失败的父亲咯 |
[17:49] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[17:52] | Now, if your crisis is over, | 现在 如果你的危机结束了 |
[17:54] | my buttocks could use a vigorous rubbing. | 我的臀部需要一个有力的摩擦 |
[17:57] | They are starting to go numb. | 它们开始没有知觉了 |
[18:00] | Oh, that’s it, Dewey. | 哦 就是这样Dewey |
[18:02] | We can’t miss a spot. | 我们一点都不能漏掉 |
[18:03] | Right corner. | 右拐角 |
[18:06] | Got it. | 好了 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:08] | I think that is it. | 我觉得差不多了 |
[18:11] | Finally, we are finished. | 终于 我们结束了 |
[18:15] | Wow, I feel wonderful. | 哇 我感觉棒极了 |
[18:17] | Ya, it’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 是啊 很美妙 不是吗 |
[18:19] | This is the moment you work for. | 辛勤劳动就是为了这一刻 |
[18:22] | Your soul is set free. | 你的灵魂获得了自由 |
[18:24] | Your burden has been lifted. | 你的负担被放下了 |
[18:27] | I kind of feel like I’m floating. | 我有点觉得在漂浮 |
[18:30] | Well, that’s probably the ammonia, but we have done well. | 可能是氨的作用 但我们做的很好 |
[18:36] | A clean room leads to a clean conscience, ya? | 一个干净的房间带领我们走向洁净的良心 |
[18:39] | I think I’m happier than I’ve ever been. | 我觉得这是我生命中最高兴的时刻 |
[18:41] | Mm, me, too, Liebe. | 我也是 亲爱的 |
[18:44] | Here, I want to give you something. | 嘿 我想给你点东西 |
[18:49] | Promise you will think of me when you use it. | 答应我当你用这个的时候会想起我 |
[18:53] | Thank you, Tante Gretchen. | 谢谢你 Gretchen大婶 |
[18:56] | De nada. | 不用谢 |
[18:57] | I don’t know what you guys are trying to pull here | 我不知道你们想搞什么鬼 |
[18:59] | but you should know I am way ahead of you. | 但警告你们我早就料到了 |
[19:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[19:07] | Looks like a fuse. | 看起来像个导火线 |
[19:08] | All right, what exactly are you planning? | 好吧 你们到底在打什么鬼主意 |
[19:10] | We’re planning to get you back. | 我们想把你变回去 |
[19:13] | We want our brother back the way he used to be. | 我们想要我们的哥哥回到原来的样子 |
[19:17] | We know how much you always liked fire… | 我们知道你多喜欢火… |
[19:19] | explosions… | 爆炸… |
[19:23] | Nice try. | 不错的尝试 |
[19:24] | That was a long time ago. | 但那是很久之前了 |
[19:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:32] | So, where does this go? | 这个会通向哪儿 |
[19:34] | Well, I suppose you could find out by crawling over the fence | 我想你大概爬过栅栏寻着导火线 |
[19:37] | and following the fuse. | 就能找到答案了 |
[19:39] | or you could find out the Francis way. | 或者你也能用Francis的方式来揭秘 |
[19:43] | We’re sure you’ll make the right decision. | 我们相信你会做出正确的决定 |
[19:45] | Guys, I’m telling you, things are different now. | 伙计们 我告诉你们了 现在事情不一样了 |
[19:47] | I’m married, I have responsibilities. | 我结婚了 我有责任 |
[19:50] | year-old maniac anymore who… | 我不再是一个十六岁的疯子了 |
[19:54] | Huh, interesting. | 哈 真有趣 |
[20:08] | Does anything look familiar, Otto? | 这里看起来熟悉吗 Otto |
[20:11] | Just keep heading towards those mountains. | 继续向那些山走 |
[20:13] | Behind us is certain death. | 在我们身后的是死亡 |
[20:16] | *Hallelujah, hallelujah | 哈利路亚 哈利路亚* |
[20:20] | That’s right,this way is certain death. | 没错 这条路确实是死亡 |
[20:25] | I wonder what that is. | 我想知道那是什么 |
[20:29] | I’ll tell you what that is. | 我来告诉你是什么 |
[20:31] | That is Francis showing us the way home. | 那是Francis告诉我们回家的路 |
[20:34] | I told you he’d get us out of this. | 我告诉过你他会拯救我们 |
[20:35] | Yes, of course. Come on, come on. | 是 当然 快来 快来 |
[20:39] | This may even top Homecoming ’98. | 这大概比九八年返校日还棒 |
[20:42] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[20:43] | That float smoldered for a week. | 那烟飘了一周还没散呢 |
[20:45] | How do we know which one’s the Komodo 3000? | 我们怎么知道哪个是科莫多三千 |
[20:57] | Let’s hope that was it. | 希望那个就是 |
[21:00] | Did it say when our vision would come back? | 有没有说我们视力什么时候能恢复 |
[21:04] | Box said two days. | 箱子上说两天 |
[21:07] | Totally worth it. | 太值了 |