时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[00:05] | What does it say? | 说的啥 |
[00:06] | Just read it,it’s funny. | 你就看一眼吧 很好笑 |
[00:07] | I don’t read.Not unless I absolutely have to for school. | 我不阅读 除非为了上学非读不可 |
[00:11] | Otherwise I feel like they’ve won. | 不然我觉得这个世界就赢了 |
[00:13] | You never read the paper? | 你从来不看报纸吗 |
[00:15] | No. | 不看 |
[00:16] | Not even comics? Like peanuts,you never read peanuts? | 漫画也不看吗 连花生漫画(史努比)都不看 |
[00:20] | Nope. | 不看 |
[00:21] | Are you serious? You never read peanuts? | 你是认真的吗 你从来没看过花生漫画 |
[00:24] | Uh-un. | 没看过 |
[00:32] | Go ahead! I promise I’ll hold it. | 来吧 我发誓我不会拿开 |
[01:15] | Malcolm,I said come in for breakfast. | Malcolm 起来吃早饭了 |
[01:21] | Francis and Piama came to visit at the same time Grandma was here. | Francis和Piama来看我们 外婆也在 |
[01:24] | Eight people, seven sleeping spaces. Guess who gets the shaft? | 八个人 七个睡眠位置 猜猜谁要睡帐篷 |
[01:29] | This is my reward for being at the library when they asked for a volunteer. | 这就是我在他们问谁自愿睡帐篷时在图书馆用功读书的回报 |
[01:32] | Malcolm,this is your last chance. | Malcolm 这是你的最后一次机会 |
[01:35] | I gotta get in there. Breakfast has turned into the best part of the day. | 我得去吃早饭了 这成了我一天里最美妙的时刻 |
[01:40] | I can’t believe what I am hearing, | 我没法相信我听到的 |
[01:41] | are you insane,or just evil? | 你是疯子还是恶魔 |
[01:42] | Rip up your troat! | 撕碎你的喉咙 |
[01:46] | What kind of a complete idiot butters the toast like that?! | 什么样的傻瓜会那样涂吐司 |
[01:49] | Everybody knows it’s inside to outside! | 所有人都知道是从里面涂向外面 |
[01:51] | Come talk to me of toast,when you grow some hair in your pants. | 当你裤子里长了几根毛后再跟我讨论吐司的问题 |
[01:55] | Stupid animal,thinks he knows about toast. | 愚蠢的动物 自以为了解吐司 |
[01:58] | Mom,would you please past the potatoes? | 妈 可以把土豆递给我吗 |
[02:00] | I think you’ve had more than enough potatos,does the chair have to break you stop eating? | 我想你土豆吃够了 难道你要等到椅子被压坏才不吃吗 |
[02:07] | I told you my family was worse than your family. | 我告诉过你我家比你家还糟糕了 |
[02:10] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[02:11] | My Grandpa chopped the pinky off our milkman | 我爷爷砍掉了送奶工人的小指 |
[02:13] | for bringing us 2%. | 就因为他给我们送错了牛奶 |
[02:14] | Hey!Mom,Grandma just stole my bacon. | 嘿 妈 外婆偷了我的培根 |
[02:17] | Reese,this is Grandma’s last day here. | Reese 这是外婆在这里的最后一天 |
[02:19] | If she wants your bacon,you let her have it. | 如果她想要你的培根 你就让她拿去吧 |
[02:22] | Crybaby. | 小奶娃 |
[02:23] | Okay,Ida.I went ahead and did all your packing for you.Let’s get a move on. | 好了Ida 我提前帮你打包好行李 出发吧 |
[02:27] | Bus doesn’t leave for three hours. | 公车还有三个小时才开 |
[02:29] | Yeah,but,uh,there could be a parade,it could take us all day to get through the traffic. | 是的 但是 可能会有游行 这样堵车会堵很久 |
[02:34] | Great,there barely any food left. | 我晕 早饭没剩了都 |
[02:36] | Well,you should have come when I called you. | 你应该在我叫你的时候就出来 |
[02:45] | Call when you get home,Mom. | 妈 到家打个电话 |
[02:46] | We’ll miss you! | 我们会想你的 |
[02:47] | Even the little one lies. | 连最小的也学会撒谎了 |
[02:49] | Reese,I asked you to rake these leaves! | Reese 我早就叫你把树叶扫干净了 |
[02:51] | I’m waiting for the rest of them to fall first. | 我在等其他的树叶都落下来 |
[02:53] | Let’s not delay Grandma by having this needless discussion,shall we? | 不要用这种无聊的讨论来拖延外婆的行程了好吗 |
[02:57] | Sure,can’t wait,get me out your door. | 当然 等不及赶我出门了 |
[03:00] | Forcing an old woman onto the… | 逼我这样的老太太… |
[03:09] | Mom!!!!! | 妈 |
[03:32] | Grandma’s back, Mom wants you to help her unpack. | 外婆回来了 妈叫你去帮她整理行李 |
[03:35] | This is unbelieveable, it’s all Reese’s fault. | 太过分了 这完全是Reese的错 |
[03:37] | If he had just clean up the yard like he was suppose to,none of this would have happened. | 如果他扫干净了院子 就没这茬了 |
[03:40] | Malcolm, she slipped on a leaf. A tiny, single leaf. | Malcolm 她踩到了一片叶子 就一片 |
[03:45] | I wouldn’t be surprised if she broke her collarbone on purpose, | 如果她是故意摔伤她的锁骨我一点都不奇怪 |
[03:48] | just so she could stay here and torment us. | 这样她就可以继续留下来折磨我们了 |
[03:50] | And I’m the one who suffers. I was so close to sleeping in the house again. | 受折磨的是我 我差点就能回屋里睡觉了 |
[03:54] | I forgot what a bed feels like! | 我都忘了睡在床上是什么感觉了 |
[03:56] | What are you complaining about? | 你在抱怨啥呢 |
[03:57] | I’m the one who had to carry her to the car with her dress hiked up over her hips. | 是我把她抬到车上的 她的裙子都撩起来露出屁股了 |
[04:01] | I went blind for almost fifteen minutes! | 我的狗眼瞎了整整15分钟 |
[04:08] | Oh, it’s just you. | 噢 是你啊 |
[04:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:11] | Everyone’s blaming me for Grandma getting hurt. | 所有人都怪我让外婆受伤 |
[04:12] | and I’ve got an idea for how to cheer everyone up. | 我有个让大家高兴起来的想法 |
[04:15] | What are you going to do? | 你打算做什么 |
[04:16] | I don’t know if I can trust you. | 我不知道我能否信任你 |
[04:17] | Come on, you can. | 当然可以 |
[04:19] | Hmm. Tell you what. Punch yourself in the face. | 好吧我告诉你 你先打自己脸一拳 |
[04:28] | Ok, you’re in. | 行 算上你了 |
[04:29] | First thing you can do is show me how to turn this thing on. | 你首先可以告诉我怎么打开这个东西 |
[04:37] | Your fingers are too fat. Who has fingers like that?! | 你的手指太粗了 谁的手指有你这么粗 |
[04:41] | I’m losing my appetite just looking at ’em! | 看着它们我都没胃口了 |
[04:43] | She can feed herself, Lois. | 她自己能吃饭 Lois |
[04:45] | I’ve had enought of this. | 我没法遭这罪了 |
[04:46] | This is your fault! You keep your yard like a jungle! | 这都是你的错 你的院子像个森林似的 |
[04:49] | And steps? Who builds a house with steps?! | 还有台阶 谁家现在还有台阶啊 |
[04:52] | Do you think you’re better than everybody else? | 你觉得你高人一等吗 |
[04:55] | Well? | 看吧 |
[04:56] | My family’s still worse. My Mom faked stomach cancer so she wouldn’t get custody. | 我的家庭还是更糟糕 我妈装作有胃癌来逃避拘留 |
[05:02] | First time. | 第一次而已 |
[05:03] | Just use your tongue as leverage. | 用你的舌头来做杠杆 |
[05:04] | Enough! I had better food in Refugee Camp. | 够了 我在难民营都比这里吃得好 |
[05:08] | Boy, everyone’s in such a crappy mood, it’s awful. | 天啊 每个人都心情这么糟 太杯具了 |
[05:11] | If only there was some way to cheer everyone up. | 如果有办法能让大家都高兴起来就好了 |
[05:14] | Be cool. | 冷静点 |
[05:16] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[05:17] | It’s for me. | 找我的 |
[05:17] | Here Mom, let me help you. | 妈 我来帮你吧 |
[05:21] | You’re eating dinner?! Nobody even called me. | 你们在吃晚饭了 压根就没人叫过我 |
[05:24] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸咋了 |
[05:26] | An owl flew into my tent. | 一只猫头鹰飞进了我的帐篷 |
[05:28] | If I knew I was missing dinner, I would have grabbed the snake out of its beak. | 如果我早知道我没晚饭吃 我就抢了它嘴里的蛇 |
[05:33] | Yes? | 你是 |
[05:34] | Is this 1233- | 这里是1233 |
[05:36] | Go ahead, this is her. | 别废话 就是这儿 |
[05:38] | You’ve been served. | 这是你的传票 |
[05:41] | What are you waiting for, a tip?! Get out of here! | 你在等什么 小费吗 赶紧走吧 |
[05:46] | You’re suing us?! | 你要告我们 |
[05:49] | Ok, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[05:56] | You’re suing us?! | 你竟然要告我们 |
[05:57] | Hal, keep it down. The boys are in the house! | Hal 小声点 别让孩子们听到 |
[06:00] | Don’t be so dramatic. I’m suing insurance company. | 别那么夸张 我是告保险公司 |
[06:03] | Our insurance company! | 我们的保险公司 |
[06:04] | You don’t think I have a case? | 你觉得我没道理吗 |
[06:06] | You don’t think I have pain that I have suffered? | 你觉得我不痛不难受吗 |
[06:09] | For years I have suffered in silence. | 多年来我默默忍耐 |
[06:12] | You useless, miserable, money-grabbing old hag! | 你这个没用的 可怜的 只要钱的老巫婆 |
[06:14] | Keep talking, tough boy. I sue you too. | 继续说啊 把你也给告了 |
[06:17] | All right, everybody just calm down! | 好吧 大家都冷静点 |
[06:18] | Mother, please. Think about what you’re doing. | 行行好吧妈 想清楚你在干什么 |
[06:20] | You are suing your own child! | 你要告你的亲生骨肉 |
[06:22] | I don’t want to talk about it any more. Let the lawyers handle it. | 我不想再谈论这个了 让律师处理 |
[06:25] | Lawyer?! We don’t have a lawyer! | 律师 我们没有律师 |
[06:28] | Well, you better get one. | 你最好请一个 |
[06:31] | She can’t get away with this! I’ve had it, I’m going to toss her out on her cage! | 我们不能放过她 我受够了 我要把她从笼子里扔出去 |
[06:36] | Hal, we can’t do that, she’s my mother! | Hal 我们不能这样做 她是我的母亲 |
[06:39] | My twisted,horrible monster of a mother. | 我的内心扭曲 恐怖怪兽般的母亲 |
[06:42] | Why don’t we just kill the old hag? | 为什么我们不干脆做掉那个老巫婆 |
[06:44] | Ok, just stop it right now! And nobody tells the boys about any of this. | 别说了 还有不要告诉孩子们这件事 |
[06:47] | You mean about killing her? | 你是指做掉她这件事吗 |
[06:49] | No, Hal, about the lawsuit. Oh, I think I’m going to be sick. | 不 Hal 我指这个诉讼 我觉得好恶心 |
[06:54] | I know, I’m feeling the same way. | 我知道 我也觉得很恶心 |
[06:55] | No, I really think I’m going to throw up. | 不 我真的觉得我要吐了 |
[07:00] | Well, I think I’ve figured out why you’re feeling so lousy, Lois. | 我想我知道你为什么感觉这么不舒服了 Lois |
[07:05] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[07:16] | Pregnant? | 怀孕 |
[07:17] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[07:23] | This is the best part of my job. | 我这份工作最棒的地方 |
[07:24] | Seeing the looks on peoples’faces when I give them the good news. | 就是看到我宣布好消息时人们的表情 |
[07:31] | This is… fantastic. | 这 棒极了 |
[07:34] | Thank you so much, Doctor. | 太感谢你了 医生 |
[07:37] | You’re a hundred percent sure, | 你是百分之百的肯定吗 |
[07:39] | because it would be terrible if you were somehow wrong, | 因为如果你搞错了会很糟糕 |
[07:42] | like maybe my chart got mixed up with someone else’s? | 比如把我的表格跟别人的弄混了 |
[07:44] | Nope, it’s your chart. I promise. | 这就是你的表格 我发誓 |
[07:48] | Could you just make our happiness complete and check again? | 你能否让我们的幸福更完美 再检查一次 |
[07:53] | Yes. Take as much blood as you need. | 是的 血要抽多少就抽多少 |
[07:55] | Just be certain. We wouldn’t want you to take our dream away. | 这样能更确定点 我们不想你夺走我们的梦想 |
[08:00] | Relax, I am absolutely sure. Congratulations. | 放轻松 我相当肯定 恭喜你们 |
[08:08] | Oh, god this is awful! | 天啊 这也太悲剧了 |
[08:12] | This can’t be right; this must be some sort of mistake! | 这不可能发生 一定有什么搞错了 |
[08:15] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[08:16] | I don’t know, we can’t afford the children we have! | 我不知道 现在这几个孩子我们已经养不起了 |
[08:18] | If this baby is half as bad as our least-bad one, | 如果这个宝宝有我们最不坏的那个一半那么坏 |
[08:20] | we’re still ruined! | 我们也完蛋了 |
[08:21] | Oh, this has gotta be some kind of cruel joke! | 如果这是个玩笑 也太残酷了 |
[08:25] | Terrible. Just terrible! Are you as turned on as I am? | 悲剧 太悲剧了 你跟我一样兴奋了吗 |
[08:34] | I’m done with my business. | 我上完大号了 |
[08:40] | You can’t fool me, I know you’re out there! | 你们骗不了我 我知道你们在外面 |
[08:44] | Ok, whose turn is it? | 好吧 轮到谁了 |
[08:46] | She’s not my Grandma. | 她不是我的外婆 |
[08:49] | Ok, I’m thinking of a number. | 行 我想个号码 你们选 |
[08:51] | Wait a minute, you’re just writing down the number so you can’t be the one. | 慢着 你写号码不就意味着你不用当进去的那一个了 |
[08:53] | One! That’s it, you’re up. | 一 就是这个 就你了 |
[08:55] | Enjoy. Go ahead, Malcolm. | – 好好享受 – 去吧 Malcolm |
[08:56] | This is so unfair! I don’t even live here! | 这也太不公平了 我甚至都不住在这里 |
[09:00] | The longer you wait, the worser I’ll be! | 等得越久 味道越浓 |
[09:08] | I hate you all. | 我讨厌你们 |
[09:16] | You know, my parents don’t come home for another half an hour. | 你知道 我爸妈还有半个小时才回家 |
[09:20] | You’re dreaming. | 做白日梦吧你 |
[09:21] | Come on, I’m going crazy. | 来嘛 我快受不了了 |
[09:25] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:26] | Hey guys, I’m going to go show Piama the posters in your room for a while. | 兄弟们 我要给Piama看看你们房间的海报 |
[09:31] | Good idea. Have fun. I thought they’d never leave! | – 好主意 – 玩的开心 我还以为他们不会走了 |
[09:36] | Tell me about it! Ok, it’s still good. I’ll get the gift wrap, you write the card. | 就是 还好没压坏 我去拿包装纸 你写卡片 |
[09:45] | There’s no lock? | 这门没锁吗 |
[09:47] | With my brothers?! They just got the door back a few months ago. | 我弟的门吗 他们几个月前才刚得到装上门的权利 |
[09:52] | I don’t know, Francis. | 我说不清 Francis |
[09:54] | This feels weird, in your brothers’bedroom. | 在你的弟弟的睡房里 感觉太奇怪了 |
[09:57] | No, this room is fine. I’ve had plenty of girls in here. | 没事 我在这个房间里上过好多姑娘 |
[09:59] | Quit while you’re ahead. | 见好就收 |
[10:09] | That’s good enough! No-one’s going to eat off it! | 这就蛮好了 又没有人在上面吃饭 |
[10:11] | Ok, maybe not in here. | 好吧 在这里不大好 |
[10:29] | Mom, we need to talk. We just got some interesting news from the doctor. | 妈 我们得谈谈 我们从医生那里听到了有趣的消息 |
[10:36] | Yes, uh, it’s very good news. Well, kind of good news, is extreme news. | 是的 好消息 算是好消息 极端的消息 |
[10:43] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[10:47] | You’re joking. | 开玩笑呢 |
[10:48] | Believe me, we were as surprised as –as you are. | 相信我 我们跟你一样惊讶 |
[10:52] | You know, we’re already stretched to the limit financially, | 我们经济上已经竭尽全力了 |
[10:56] | and obviously another baby is gonna make things even harder for us. | 显然再来一个宝宝会更加困难 |
[11:00] | Yes, so in light of that and the burden it’s going to put on us, | 正是如此 还有宝宝将要给我们带来的负担 |
[11:03] | don’t you think that certain actions should be re-examined? | 你不觉得有些行为要重新考虑一下吗 |
[11:07] | Yes, yes of course.You should settle. | 当然了 你该去做节育 |
[11:13] | What?! | 啥 |
[11:13] | Mom! | 妈 |
[11:15] | It’s for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[11:16] | You can’t keep your legs closed for twenty minutes. | 你的大腿都不能合上超过20分钟 |
[11:18] | At least take good advice when you hear it. | 听到好的建议就接受吧 |
[11:24] | Sleeping is the only thing that makes my life worthwhile. | 睡觉是唯一让我的生命有意义的事情 |
[11:27] | I can dream I’m somewhere decent. | 至少我可以梦到在某个像样的地方 |
[11:30] | Hey Malcolm, we need to borrow the tent for about an hour. | Malcolm 我们想借你的帐篷一个小时 |
[11:33] | Two hours. | 两个小时 |
[11:34] | What?! Why?! | 啥 为什么 |
[11:35] | None of your business, we just need it. | 不关你事 我们就是需要用用 |
[11:37] | No! It’s bad enough being kicked out of the house, | 不 被踢出屋子已经够惨了 |
[11:39] | now you want to take away the one place I have with just a tiny piece of privacy?! | 连唯一能给我点隐私的地方你都要抢走 |
[11:42] | Forget it, find your.. | 别想了 你自己去找 |
[11:44] | Thanks. Really. | 谢谢你 真心地 |
[11:46] | I hope you’re happy! | 我希望你良心过得去 |
[11:48] | Forcing your own brother out into the night in his underwear! | 大晚上逼你的亲弟弟穿着内衣内裤出去溜达 |
[11:51] | We’re gonna need that. | 我们需要这条毯子 |
[11:56] | What are we going to do? We’re in debt up to our eyeballs as it is. | 我们该怎么办啊 我们的账单都眉头高了 |
[12:00] | Well, we’re just going to have to cut back. | 我们可以省着点花 |
[12:02] | No more vacations; stop going out to fancy restaurants for birthdays; | 再也不去度假 生日再也不去好餐厅 |
[12:05] | and it wouldn’t kill us to stop wearing designer labels. | 再也不穿牌子货对我们来说没啥损失 |
[12:08] | Hal, who’s life are you leading? We don’t do any of that stuff! | 你说的是谁的生活呢 我们没干过那些事啊 |
[12:13] | We can’t afford this baby. | 我们负担不起这个宝宝 |
[12:15] | Where’s it going to sleep? | 它要睡在哪里呢 |
[12:17] | We’re not even going to be able to feed it after my mother gets finished with us. | 我妈告完我们之后连喂饱它的能力都没了 |
[12:20] | Oh god, this is so unfair. | 老天爷 这也太不公平了 |
[12:24] | Honey, relax. Here’s what we’re going to do. | 亲爱的 别紧张 我们这样做吧 |
[12:27] | First, I’m going to go out and get you some mint chocolate-chip ice cream. | 首先 我去给你买点薄荷巧克力片雪糕 |
[12:31] | You know that always helps. | 那总能让你放松 |
[12:33] | And then, we’re just going to sit down and figure this all out. | 然后 我们坐下来好好想办法 |
[12:39] | Hey, everything is going to be ok. | 一切都会好的 |
[12:44] | We’ll find a way, we always do. Promise. | 会想到办法的 我们总是能想到办法 我保证 |
[12:55] | Oh no! Why me?! No! Why?! Why?! Why, why, why, why,why, why?! Why?! | 为什么老是我 为什么 为什么 为什么 |
[13:39] | Ok. I’m really getting sick of this. | 我真的受够了 |
[13:41] | Nobody should know a beetle tastes better than a June bug. | 没人应该知道甲壳虫比六月鳃金龟好吃这种事 |
[13:46] | Can I have more pancakes? | 我能再多要点煎饼吗 |
[13:48] | You’ve had ten already, Reese. Don’t be a pig. | 你已经吃了十个了 Reese 别像头猪似的 |
[13:50] | We need to save every penny we can. | 我们要省下每一分钱 |
[13:53] | Dewey,go easy on the orange juice, that stuff doesn’t grow on | Dewey 少喝点橙汁 那玩意不是从树上 |
[13:57] | – wait, it does!So why’s it so damn expensive?! | 慢着 它是啊 为什么那么贵呢 |
[14:00] | Yeah Dewey, you wouldn’t want to be greedy. | 是的 Dewey 你不想做个贪心的人 |
[14:02] | A greedy, conniving old lady, who doesn’t have a shred of decency in her entire body. | 一个贪心 奸诈的老太太 全身上下没有一处得体 |
[14:07] | The hooligan talks of decency? How amusing. | 一个流氓谈论得体 真幽默 |
[14:12] | Why is that amusing? | 为什么很幽默 |
[14:13] | Mind your own business. | 多管闲事 |
[14:15] | Ok. | 好的 |
[14:15] | Hal, I need to talk to you about… the thing. | Hal 我得跟你谈谈那件事 |
[14:19] | Which thing? The first thing or the other thing? | 哪件事 前面那件事还是另一件事 |
[14:23] | They know about the thing. | 他们知道了那件事 |
[14:24] | Shut up. It’s probably a different thing. | 住口 可能不是一件事 |
[14:31] | I just got off the phone with the insurance company. | 我刚跟保险公司打完电话 |
[14:33] | They say that our rates are going to triple! | 他们说我们的保险费要翻三倍 |
[14:35] | What?! | 啥 |
[14:36] | Even putting in the claim is going to cost us! | 就算提出索赔也会让我们损失 |
[14:38] | Triple?! Oh! I guess we should probably tell the kids. | 三倍 我猜我们应该告诉孩子们 |
[14:45] | Who knows, they might have a few bucks we can borrow. | 说不定他们可以借我们几块钱 |
[14:47] | No, let’s not tell them yet. | 不 暂时不要告诉他们 |
[14:49] | I know my mother, I know that if we give her one last chance, | 我了解我的母亲 我知道如果我们给她最后一个机会 |
[14:53] | she’ll do the right thing. I just know it! | 她会做出正确的选择 我就是知道 |
[14:56] | And you understand everything I’ve explained to you about the deposition process? | 你对我解释的所有关于赔偿流程的东西都明白了吗 |
[15:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:02] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不需要那样做 |
[15:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:07] | No,no, no, no, no, no, sorry Malcolm, you can’t come in right now. | 别 Malcolm 你现在不能进来 |
[15:10] | What are you talking about?! I live here. | 你是什么意思 我住在这里 |
[15:11] | Sorry, you just can’t. | 对不起 你真的不能进来 |
[15:12] | Now I can’t even go into my own house?! | 为什么我连自己的家都不能进 |
[15:14] | Why am I always the one singled out for abuse?! | 为什么总是只有我受歧视 |
[15:16] | Reese and Dewey are in there! | Reese跟Dewey都在里面 |
[15:18] | No, they’re not. Francis and Piama took them miniature golfing. | 他们不在 Francis和Piama带他们去打迷你高尔夫 |
[15:28] | And moreover, being of sound, mind and body, and with… just cause, we…strike that. | 此外 在心身声合一 还有 因为我们 划掉这句 |
[15:34] | Sir, we just need you to state your name. | 先生 我们只需要你说自己的名字 |
[15:41] | I’m sorry I had to do that. But I had no other choice. | 很抱歉我这么干了 但我别无选择 |
[15:44] | I am still a member of this family, | 我仍然是这个家庭的一份子 |
[15:46] | no matter how hard you try to forget it! | 不管你们如何尽力去忘记这件事 |
[15:48] | And I deserve the right to know what’s going on around here! | 而且我有权知道这里发生的每一件事 |
[15:50] | Malcolm, this does not concern you! | Malcolm 这件事与你无关 |
[15:52] | Yes, it does! There’s something really weird happening in this house! | 有关系 有些怪事正在这个屋子里发生 |
[15:56] | And all I’m asking is for the courtesy of not being treated like an idiot! | 我只希望你们不要把我当成一个傻瓜 |
[15:59] | Well, your evil grandmother is suing us! | 好吧 你的恶魔外婆要告我们 |
[16:01] | Did you hear that? They called me evil. I want that on record. | 听到了吗 他们说我是恶魔 记下来 |
[16:06] | Ok, so, she’s suing us. You don’t have to keep that from me. | 好吧 她要告我们 你们没必要隐瞒我 |
[16:10] | It’s horrible, but everything she does is horrible. There’s no reason – | 这很可怕 但她做的每件事都很可怕 没理由 |
[16:13] | And your mother is pregnant. | 还有你妈怀孕了 |
[16:15] | Pregnant?! Are you nuts?! That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard! | 怀孕 你疯了吗 这是我听过最愚蠢的事情 |
[16:19] | How could you do that to me?! To all of us, what the hell were you thinking?! | 你怎么能这样对我 对我们 你们到底在想什么 |
[16:23] | All clear? I kept them out as long as I could, | 搞定了吗 我尽可能让他们不回家 |
[16:25] | but ten dollars doesn’t buy a whole lot of mini golf. | 但是十刀也只能打这么久的迷你高尔夫了 |
[16:27] | You knew about this, and didn’t tell us? | 你知道一切 还不告诉我们 |
[16:29] | Tell us what? | 告诉我们啥 |
[16:32] | It’s here! | 我们的货到了 |
[16:33] | Maybe we should take a five minute break. | 也许我们该休息五分钟 |
[16:35] | I don’t pay for breaks. | 我不会为休息付钱 |
[16:38] | Mom made me promise not to tell you. | 老妈让我发誓不告诉你们 |
[16:41] | For some reason she was trying to protect Grandma. | 出于某种原因她想保护外婆 |
[16:43] | What does Grandma have to do with Mom being pregnant?! | 外婆跟老妈怀孕了有啥关系 |
[16:45] | What? | 啥 |
[16:46] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[16:46] | Nooooooooo! | 不要啊 |
[16:49] | You’re having another kid?! What is wrong with you two?! | 你竟然要再生一个小孩 你们是有什么问题啊 |
[16:51] | You have enough problems as it is! | 现在还觉得不够麻烦吗 |
[16:53] | I can’t believe you boys! This is how you react to wonderful news? | 简直无法置信 你们是这样对待好消息的 |
[16:57] | This is a blessing! You should be ashamed of yourselves! | 这是上天赐予的礼物 你们就不觉得羞耻吗 |
[17:01] | Psst… I need to talk to you. | 嘘 我得跟你谈谈 |
[17:04] | What? | 啥事 |
[17:04] | Well, we don’t need to worry about our insurance premiums going up, | 我们不用担心我们的保险费上涨了 |
[17:07] | they just cancelled our policy! | 他们取消了我们的保险单 |
[17:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说啥呢 |
[17:10] | They said something about too many late payments, some kind of loophole. | 他们提起什么太多延迟支付 还有什么漏洞 |
[17:13] | So, whatever your Mom gets, we have to pay out of our own pocket! | 所以无论你妈索赔多少 我们都得从自己的口袋里掏 |
[17:16] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[17:23] | I have good news! You know how everyone’s been so depressed around here lately? | 我有个好消息 大家最近心情都那么低落 |
[17:27] | Well, I was thinking, “what could I do to cheer everyone up?” | 我就想 怎样能让大家高兴起来呢 |
[17:30] | And then it hit me.It was the most obvious thing in the world. | 突然就有了个念头 这不是太明显了吗 |
[17:34] | I bought us an aboveground swimming pool! | 我给大家买了个地面泳池 |
[17:37] | And the best part is, you don’t have to pay for it for six months. | 最棒的是 六个月后才需要付款 |
[17:42] | It’s a raft. With cup holders. | 这是个筏子 带杯架的 |
[17:44] | They’re setting up the pool right now. | 他们正在外面装泳池 |
[17:46] | Oh, and don’t just thank me.Dewey was in on it too. | 而且这不是我一个人的功劳 Dewey也有份 |
[17:49] | He’s lying! | 他撒谎 |
[17:50] | Huh?! What’s going on?! | 发生什么事了 |
[17:54] | Mom’s pregnant! | 妈怀孕了 |
[17:55] | What?! You can’t do that! | 啥 这可不行 |
[17:57] | Do you know how dangerous it is to have a baby and a pool? | 你们知道泳池对婴儿来说有多危险吗 |
[17:59] | All right, that’s it! Boys, get to your room, right now! | 够了 儿子们 立刻回房间 |
[18:03] | And you, you get that truck out of my backyard! | 还有你 让那辆货车滚出我的院子 |
[18:11] | I can’t believe it, another baby?!They’re nuts! | 这也太夸张了 再生一个小孩 他们疯了 |
[18:14] | None of us gets enough of anything as it is! | 本来所有东西就都不够分了 |
[18:17] | Now we’re going to have to split it five ways?! | 现在我们还得分成五份 |
[18:19] | What are you guys complaining about? | 你们有啥好抱怨的 |
[18:20] | All I ever had was being the youngest. Now I won’t even have that! | 我唯一的享受就是做最小的孩子 现在连这个都没了 |
[18:25] | You guys don’t get it. You’re only looking at this in the short-term. | 你们根本就不明白 你们目光太短浅了 |
[18:28] | We’re screwed for life! | 我们这辈子都完了 |
[18:29] | And I actually had some potential! I could have gone to College! | 我是有天赋的 我本来可以去上大学 |
[18:33] | Listen to you guys. Nice family this kid is going to be born into. | 听听你们说的 这小孩将会出生在这么好的一个家庭 |
[18:36] | Hey, we’re allowed to be upset! | 我们有资格不爽 |
[18:38] | We’re the ones getting left out | 这个小弟弟会得到这个家庭的所有资源 |
[18:39] | while every resource this family has is going to our baby brother! | 而我们则会被忽视 |
[18:48] | Brother? | 弟弟 |
[18:52] | How much is she costing me? I’m not paying for your little tart of a girlfriend! | 她得花我多少钱 我可不会为你的小女友付钱 |
[18:59] | Mother, we need to talk. | 妈 我们得谈谈 |
[19:00] | Ida, we have no insurance. | Ida 我们没保险了 |
[19:02] | We were late on our payments, and they cancelled us. | 我们晚了付款 他们取消了我们的保险单 |
[19:05] | If you don’t stop this lawsuit, we’ll be ruined! Do you understand? | 如果你继续告我们 我们家就毁了 你懂吗 |
[19:11] | I’m sure you’ll manage somehow. Agencies, welfare. | 我肯定你们会有办法的 慈善机构 福利基金 |
[19:16] | But who is there to help me, huh? Nobody! | 但有谁能帮我呢 没有 |
[19:20] | Mom, Dad. We just want to tell you we’re sorry for the way we acted about the baby. | 妈 爸 我们想为了之前对宝宝的反应道歉 |
[19:26] | Yeah, we figured it out. Reese and I can double up in the bed again. | 我们想了点办法 Reese和我能睡同一张床 |
[19:30] | And I can sleep with the baby. It’ll be fun having a busy box again. | 我可以跟宝宝睡 再有个儿童玩具箱也挺不错的 |
[19:33] | Yeah, and I could probably send home thirty bucks a week to help out. | 还有我一周大概可以寄给你们三十元 |
[19:39] | Thank you, boys. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:40] | Helloooo! This lawsuit isn’t going to go away just because you ignore me. | 喂 你们忽视我这个官司也不会消失的 |
[19:48] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪里 |
[19:50] | I’m out of here. They have no insurance. | 我走了 他们没有保险 |
[19:52] | What did you think, I’m gonna take forty percent of this run-down dump of a house?! | 不然难道我要拿走这个快倒塌的垃圾房子的40%吗 |
[19:56] | Thirty percent. And yes! | 只有30% 是的 |
[19:58] | Let me explain something to you. | 我跟你解释解释 |
[19:59] | This house would fit in my house’s garage, | 这个房子能塞进我的车库里 |
[20:02] | but then I’d have to park my porsche in the driveway. | 但这样我就得把保时捷停在走道上 |
[20:05] | Now, I don’t mind tossing innocent people into the street. | 我不介意让无辜的人无家可归 |
[20:07] | I just don’t do it for free! | 我只是不能免费干 |
[20:18] | I think I feel well enough to travel. | 我想我好得差不多 可以走了 |
[20:25] | Francis and Grandma are finally gone, and everything’s back to normal. | Francis和外婆总算走了 一切恢复正常 |
[20:29] | Well, not exactly normal. | 也不是一切都是 |
[20:31] | Dad told us that during the first trimester of pregnancy, | 老爸告诉我们孕期的前三个月 |
[20:33] | women sometimes get a tiny bit hormonal. | 女人有时候会变得很情绪化 |
[20:36] | Quick, boys! Someone left the cap off the toothpaste! | 快跑 孩子们 有人忘了盖上牙膏盖子了 |