时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Yys! I win! I win, I finally beat you in a vedio game! | 耶 我赢了 我赢了 我终于玩电子游戏赢你了 |
[00:07] | In your face,Malcolm! In your face! | 怎么样 Malcolm 怎 么 样 |
[00:10] | Dad….Dad! The goal of Video Gots is to get the fewest points. | 老爸 这个游戏是谁得的分少谁赢 |
[00:15] | Oh. Nice game. | 噢 精彩的比赛 |
[00:52] | Give it! | 拿来 |
[00:53] | No way! | 没门儿 |
[00:55] | Ok, I’m gonna do a load of colours, then a load of whites, | 我现在要先洗一筐有色衣服 一会儿再洗一筐白色衣服 |
[00:57] | if you have any clothes in your room you want | 如果你们房间里还有衣服要… |
[01:03] | Craig’s been over here every day helping out with the chores since Mum went to her sister’s. | Craig这段时间每天都来帮忙做家务 因为老妈去阿姨家了 |
[01:06] | It was two weeks before we figured it out that nobody asked him. | 但直到两周前我们才发现 根本没人请他来帮忙 |
[01:09] | So Dad’s in charge. | 所以现在是老爸在管事 |
[01:13] | Boys, quit horsing around and eat your dinner. | 孩子们 别胡闹了 吃饭 |
[01:18] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! STOP! | 嗨 嗨 嗨 停下 |
[01:20] | We are at zero tolerance now! | 我们现在实施零容忍 |
[01:23] | Do you hear me, zero tolerance! | 听到了吗 零容忍 |
[01:25] | You boys have got to learn how to behave ! From now on– | 你们得学学怎么管好自己 从现在起 |
[01:29] | Who wants more mac and cheese? | 谁还想要起司通心粉 |
[01:32] | That is it! Sit down! | 够了 给我坐下 |
[01:37] | Because your mother isn’t here doesn’t mean you can misbehave! | 你们的老妈不在家 不代表你们就可以胡来 |
[01:41] | When I say zero tolerance, I mean, zero tolerance! | 我说零容忍 就是零容忍 |
[01:45] | Tolerance to zero degree! | 容忍度为零 |
[01:47] | I’m talking zip, nothing, zilch!In terms of tolerance! | 我说的是完全为零 什么都不能 在容忍的方面 |
[01:53] | I’ll get it. | 我去接 |
[01:53] | No! | 不许去 |
[01:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:54] | Malcolm! We are having a discussion! | Malcolm 我现在在说事儿 |
[01:56] | It’s Stevie, he needs help with his Math homework. | 是Stevie 他要问数学作业 |
[01:58] | Go! | 去吧 |
[02:00] | So if your want to derive wave maps in two space dimensions, | 如果你想在二维空间上导出波映射 |
[02:02] | you have to make sureyou’re talking about equivariant wave maps or else… | 你必须得保证是等变的波映射 否则 |
[02:06] | You can’t keep calling me here! | 你不能这样一直给我打电话 |
[02:08] | I was guessing you would get to the phone first. | 我就猜到是你接电话 |
[02:10] | Nikki if my parents figure out we’re still going out, I’ll get totally nailed, | Nikki 如果让我父母发现我们还在交往 我就完蛋了 |
[02:14] | then we’ll never get to see each other. | 然后我们就再也见不到对方了 |
[02:15] | I know it’s hard, but we have to be more careful. | 我知道很难 但是我们要小心点 |
[02:17] | Well, I’m bored. And my Dad’s gone for a while. | 我现在很空虚 而且我爸出去了 |
[02:19] | I’ll be right over. | 我马上就到 |
[02:20] | OK! THAT IS IT!WE ARE AT ZERO TOLERANCE NOW!ZERO TOLERANCE! | 够了 我现在是零容忍 零 容 忍 |
[02:52] | Fantastic! Once again you two have blown off my socks. | 太棒了 你们俩再一次让我目瞪口呆 |
[02:56] | Francis, meet my nephew Willy | Francis 这是我的外甥Willy |
[02:59] | He doesn’t speak English. | 他不会说英语 |
[03:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:02] | Willy will be staying with us until his work visa gets straightened out. | 在工作签证弄好之前 Willy会住在我们这儿 |
[03:07] | Until then we will get to hear his wonderful playing every day, no? | 那之前我们能每天都听到他美妙的演奏 是吧 |
[03:11] | Otto, let’s get our sheet music. | Otto 我们去拿乐谱吧 |
[03:14] | We can do our duet of “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart.” | 我们可以二人重唱那首”别伤了我的心” |
[03:16] | Ja.It is not so much a song as it is a lover’s conversation. | 没错 与其说这是一首歌 不如说是情人间的细语 |
[03:28] | So… | 那 |
[03:30] | how do you like America? | 你觉得美国怎么样 |
[03:35] | Well… nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:56] | It’s so weird at my house. | 我家里太诡异了 |
[03:58] | Nobody ever answers the phone. | 从来没人接电话 |
[03:59] | My brothers are seeing who can go the longest without changing their underwear. | 我的兄弟们会比谁能坚持最长时间不换内裤 |
[04:02] | I never thought I’d miss my mom. | 我从没想过我会想念我妈 |
[04:04] | I still don’t, but I’m getting close | 现在也还没有 但是快了 |
[04:07] | Well, it sounds like a drag, but at least it’s going to be over in a month or two. | 挺悲剧的 但好在就剩一两个月了 |
[04:10] | Oh, by the way, did I tell you that my dad’s going to bring Trish to my birthday party? | 话说 我们有你说过我爸打算请Trish来我的生日派对么 |
[04:14] | Who’s Trish? | Trish是谁啊 |
[04:15] | Trish– the woman that my dad has been seeing for the past four months who totally hates me. | Trish是我爸交往了四个月的女人 她超级讨厌我 |
[04:20] | Malcolm, I told you about her. | Malcom 我跟你说过她的 |
[04:22] | Did I tell you my dad has taken away all my CDs? | 我和你说过我爸要收走我所有的CD吗 |
[04:24] | He says it’s because I play them too loud, | 他说是因为我放得太大声 |
[04:26] | but I’m pretty sure I heard him listening to them in the garage. | 但是我绝对有听到他自己在车库里听 |
[04:28] | Malcolm, do you think for, like, once, we could talk about my problems? | Malcolm 我们能哪怕一次讨论下我的问题吗 |
[04:33] | Oh, ok, sure. What are they. | 好吧 好吧 你有什么问题 |
[04:38] | What are they? I’ve been sitting here – | 我有什么问题 我坐在这儿 |
[04:39] | Nikki Nikki! | |
[04:43] | Were you talking to someone? | 你刚才在和谁说话吗 |
[04:45] | Yeah, it’s my secret boyfriend. | 有啊 和我的秘密小男友 |
[04:46] | He’s hiding under the bed. | 他就藏在床底下呢 |
[04:47] | Don’t you want to check? | 你不看看吗 |
[04:48] | Why does everything have to be a snotty remark with you? | 你为什么什么事儿都要跟我抬杠呢 |
[04:52] | Well, according to Trish, | 拿Trish的话来说 |
[04:54] | it’s the “normal reaction” for not being the only girl in my daddy’s life anymore. | 这是不再是老爸生命中唯一女生的”正常反应” |
[04:58] | Come on, Nikki, she was being nice. | 别这样 Nikki 她是出于好意 |
[05:00] | Well, it’s none of her business how I feel about anything. | 我怎么想跟她一点关系都没有 |
[05:02] | She’s not my mom. | 她不是我妈 |
[05:03] | Nobody said anything about her being your mom. | 没人说过她是你妈 |
[05:07] | Maybe it’s time we talked this out. | 或许是时候谈谈这事儿了 |
[05:09] | Okay, what do you want to talk about? | 行啊 你想谈什么 |
[05:12] | How much Trish hates me? | Trish有多讨厌我吗 |
[05:13] | You’re not going to pick a fight to get out of this. | 你可别想打嘴仗蒙混过去 |
[05:15] | We’re going to hash this out if we have to sit here all night. | 这事儿我们不说清楚 在这儿坐一晚上都行 |
[05:20] | Boys… | 孩子们 |
[05:22] | Boys, come on, let’s be reasonable. | 孩子们 理智点 |
[05:24] | This is no way to treat your father. | 你们不能这样对你们的父亲 |
[05:25] | What kind of father are you? | 你是哪门子的父亲 |
[05:27] | You’re nothing but a joke, and you’re weak. | 你不过是个笑话 你弱爆了 |
[05:29] | Oh, man, are you going to pay for that when your mother gets home! | 等你们老妈回来收拾你们 |
[05:33] | You still think Mom’s coming back | 你觉得想你那样把事情都搞砸了 |
[05:35] | after the way you screwed things up? | 老妈还会回来吗 |
[05:37] | Dewey, what do you think you’re doing? | Dewey 你在干嘛 |
[05:39] | I’m lighting Dad on fire. | 我要当点火的那一个 |
[05:41] | No way. I get to do it. | 没门儿 这事儿我来 |
[05:43] | We’ll all do it. | 我们一起来 |
[05:50] | Oh, my God, honey. | 我的天啊 亲爱的 |
[05:51] | I just had the worst dream. | 我刚做了一个有史以来最可怕的梦 |
[05:52] | The boys just… I-I lost control of them, and-and you were never coming home and… | 孩子们 我管不住他们 还有你永远不回来了 |
[05:58] | It was just awful. | 太可怕了 |
[06:00] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[06:02] | Go back to sleep. | 快睡觉吧 |
[06:03] | We’ll spoon, okay? | 我们抱着睡 好吗 |
[06:06] | Okay | 好 |
[06:21] | How come she’s allowed to be naked on the kitchen table, and I’m not? | 为什么她能在厨房案桌上裸着 我就不行 |
[06:24] | Dewey, if a cop tells you to do something, you do it. | Dewey 条子叫你做什么 你就得做什么 |
[06:28] | What are you boys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[06:30] | I told you to go to bed hours ago. | 我几小时以前就叫你们去睡觉了 |
[06:32] | Actually, Dad, your exact words were just, “Go to bed.” | 事实上 老爸 你的原话是”去睡觉” |
[06:36] | You didn’t say, “Go to bed now.” | 你没说”现在去睡觉” |
[06:38] | If you leave us a loophole like that, I don’t see how this could be our fault. | 你自己没把话说清楚 怎么能怪我们呢 |
[06:40] | You have disrespected my authority for the last time! | 这是你们最后一次挑战我的权威 |
[06:43] | I’M AT ZERO TOLERANCE! | 我已经是零容忍了 |
[06:45] | I keep thinking that at some point | 我一直以为有些时候 |
[06:47] | I might be able to trust you boys to do as you’re told, but I can’t! | 我可以相信你们会乖乖听话 但我办不到 |
[06:51] | Well, there are going to be some big changes around here. | 那我就要搞大整顿了 |
[06:53] | VERY big changes! Now get to bed! | 非常大的整顿 现在去睡觉 |
[06:56] | Oh, wait. Could you repeat that? My mind kind of wandered at the end. | 等等 你能重复一下吗 我最后有点走神 |
[07:01] | DON’T PUSH IT, REESE, YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT – | 别火上浇油 Reese 你很清楚 |
[07:07] | Hi Dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[07:08] | Are you – have you been out all night? | 你一整晚都在外面吗 |
[07:12] | Trust me, it wasn’t my idea to be out this late. | 其实我也不想这么晚出去的 |
[07:14] | I suppose you were being held PRISONER somewhere, huh? | 那你是在什么地方被囚禁起来了是吗 |
[07:18] | I got home as quickly as I could. | 我已经用最快速度赶回家了 |
[07:20] | And besides, what are Reese and Dewey still doing up? | 而且Reese和Dewey这么晚了没睡在干嘛 |
[07:22] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[07:24] | You crossed the line, mister. | 是你做的有点过分了 |
[07:25] | And until further notice, there will be no TV, | 在我另行通知以前 不许看电视 |
[07:27] | no computer and no video games | 不许用电脑 不许玩电子游戏 |
[07:29] | because I am at zero tolerance with you boys! | 因为我现在对你们已经是零容忍了 |
[07:33] | Is that understood? Zero tolerance! | 听明白了吗 零容忍 |
[07:36] | What – Did you just roll your eyes at me? | 你刚才是对我翻白眼了吗 |
[07:39] | As long as you are living in this house, | 只要你还住在这个房子里 |
[07:41] | I demand your respect | 你就得尊重我 |
[07:43] | For what? | 为什么 |
[07:44] | This house is a pigsty. | 这房子简直就是个猪圈 |
[07:45] | Everything in the fridge has expired. | 冰箱里的东西全都过期了 |
[07:47] | I found a piece of cake in the shower. | 我在淋浴间里找到一块蛋糕 |
[07:49] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[07:51] | And now you’re screaming at me because you can’t control them, and you know what? | 你现在又因为管不住他们来对着我大发雷霆 |
[07:54] | I’m sick of it. | 我受够了 |
[07:55] | Oh, well, if that’s the way you feel, you know where the door is. | 要是你这么觉得 你知道门在哪儿 |
[07:58] | I do know where the door is, and I know how to use it! | 我当然知道门在哪儿 我还知道门怎么开 |
[08:01] | It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 已经凌晨3点了 |
[08:03] | Everyone’s a little upset… | 大家都有点心烦意乱 |
[08:04] | Then go ahead and use it! See if I care! | 那你就去开啊 你看我在不在乎 |
[08:06] | Just turn the knob and pull. | 只需把手一拧门一拉 |
[08:08] | Oh, I’ll turn the knob and pull. | 我自然会把手一拧门一拉 |
[08:10] | Just watch me! | 您看着就行 |
[08:11] | Turning and pulling! | 一拧一拉 |
[08:12] | I’m watching, but I don’t see you doing it. | 我看着呢 可我没看见您有动作啊 |
[08:15] | I am doing it. | 我在动啊 |
[08:17] | Turn. Pull. | 拧 拉 |
[08:18] | And now, I’m outside! | 我已经在外面了 |
[08:21] | Congratulations! | 恭喜您啊 |
[08:22] | Would you like me to close the door? | 您要我帮您关门吗 |
[08:23] | Yes, close the damn door! | 好啊 把门关上啊 |
[08:27] | Thank you! | 谢谢您呐 |
[08:33] | Here comes the tearful apology. | 马上就是泪流满面的道歉 |
[08:36] | Three… two… one. | 三 二 一 |
[08:49] | So exactly how many monitions is your Dad in? | 你老爸到底接到过多少张传票 |
[08:51] | These are all his Armageddon | 这是他的末日决战储备库 |
[08:53] | supplies for when the UN takes over the banks. | 准备应对联合国接管银行的那一天 |
[08:55] | Anyways, thanks for hiding me. | 谢谢你把我藏起来 |
[08:57] | I don’t know where else I could have gone without someone’s parents turning me in. | 我不知道还能去谁那儿 要想不被他们的家长告发的话 |
[09:00] | Well, I’m going to get some sleep, I’ll bring you a snack in the morning. | 我去睡一觉 早上我会给你带点零食 |
[09:03] | You know, this is actually going to be pretty cool having you hiding up here, | 把你藏在这里其实蛮酷的 |
[09:07] | right over my bedroom. You’re like my little secret. | 就在我卧室上面 你就是我的小秘密 |
[09:10] | Help yourself to some snacks, just be careful of the trip wire, | 有吃的 你可以自己拿 还有小心那根地雷线 |
[09:13] | there’s dots tipped with – just be careful of the trip wire. | 那玩意儿连着几个 总之小心线就好了 |
[09:18] | You kicked him out of the house? | 你把他踢出家门了 |
[09:20] | Oh please, he kicked himself out of the house, Craig. | 是他自己把自己踢出家门的 Craig |
[09:23] | Look, I’ve been through this before with Reese and Francis, | 这事儿在Reese和Francis身上都发生过 |
[09:25] | it never lasts long. | 没有一次撑得久的 |
[09:26] | When Reese was kicked out, he spent the night on the roof | Reese被赶出去那次 他想在屋顶上过夜 |
[09:29] | until he got into a fight with a pack of cats. | 然后和一群猫来了一场屋顶猫斗 |
[09:31] | So that makes it ok that Malcolm spent the night sleeping | 这么说Malcolm这一晚上 |
[09:34] | on a booze-soaked mattress in some dark alley? | 就在某个黑小巷里酒气熏天的烂床垫上也没问题吗 |
[09:36] | Craig Craig – | |
[09:36] | Oh my god, he’s probably dead by now! | 额滴神呀 他现在搞不好命都没了 |
[09:38] | Malcolm can take care of himself. | Malcolm能照顾好他自己 |
[09:40] | You’re right, you’re right, he’s a genius, | 没错 没错 他是个天才 |
[09:41] | which would make him even more attracted to rope elements in our secret weapons programs. | 所以他才会被某些秘密武器计划的花样吸引 |
[09:45] | How long before some Government scientist picks him up, | 等不了多久就会有政府科学家找到他 |
[09:48] | and tries to surgically attach him to some animal? | 然后用手术把他和动物联接在一起了 |
[10:39] | Stop playing | 停下 |
[10:41] | No more piano. No piano. | 别再弹钢琴了 别弹了 |
[10:45] | Just stop playing. | 别再弹了 |
[10:47] | Ich verstehe nicht. | 我不明白你在说什么(德语) |
[10:55] | Let me know if you hear anything at all. | 有任何消息都请告之我 |
[10:58] | Oh my god, he’s been gone for over a day, where the hell is he? | 天哪 他都消失一天多了 他到底去哪儿了 |
[11:01] | Keep it down! The neighbours don’t have to know our business. | 低调点 别搞得邻里皆知 |
[11:08] | How can you be smiling right now? | 你怎么还笑得出来 |
[11:10] | Because I just realised. We have a free pass. | 因为我刚刚意识到 我们有免死金牌了 |
[11:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:14] | Can’t you see how guilty Dad feels? | 你没看到老爸有多内疚吗 |
[11:15] | He’s not going to punish anybody else for a while. | 他暂时不会罚别人了 |
[11:18] | We’re bulletproof. | 我们已经刀枪不入 |
[11:19] | What are you going to do? | 你打算干嘛 |
[11:20] | I’m not sure yet. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. | 我还没想好 这可是一辈子只有一次的机会 |
[11:23] | It’s going to be perfect, and huge. | 要玩的很好 玩的很大 |
[11:26] | I want this to be a statement about everything I stand for. | 我要把这个做成我所代表的一切的宣言 |
[11:36] | Ok watch this. | 看着 |
[12:10] | Ok I don’t know what happened. | 好吧 我不知道怎么回事 |
[12:11] | I know what what happened | 我知道怎么回事 |
[12:12] | You have been riding those horses too much. | 你最近骑马骑太久了 |
[12:14] | We haven an ointment, Francis. | 我们有一种药膏 Francis |
[12:16] | You put it on your leistengegend, and it will be as good anew. | 胯下抹一抹 焕然如新生 |
[12:19] | It’s good stuff, Francis. | 这可是好东西 Francis |
[12:20] | It’s tingly | 很爽的 |
[12:41] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:42] | What? | 干嘛 |
[12:42] | Your poster, it’s distracting people from my poster, and mine was there first. | 你的启事会影响到别人看我的启事 但是我是先贴的 |
[12:46] | So, it’s not your tree. | 这又不是你家的树 |
[12:48] | Look, I-I’m sure that your dog– Milton– is very sweet and you love him very much, | 你的狗Milton肯定很可爱 你也肯定很爱它 |
[12:53] | but I’m looking for my son. | 但是我在找我儿子 |
[12:54] | An actual human being who’s been missing for two days. | 一个大活人 已经失踪两天了 |
[12:57] | Now don’t you think finding a lost person is more important than finding a lost dog? | 你不觉得找一个失踪的人比找一条丢了的狗更重要吗 |
[13:01] | I don’t know your kid, but from the way my Mum and Dad talk, | 我不认识你的孩子 但是从我爸妈平时说的话来看 |
[13:04] | your family isn’t worth as much as my dog. | 你家的人好像比不上我的狗 |
[13:11] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[13:12] | Patrick Patrick. | |
[13:12] | Patrick, well let me tell you a little something about your dog. | Patrick 我告诉你你的狗怎么样了吧 |
[13:14] | He’s gone. | 它走了 |
[13:16] | See, some other family has taken him in. | 别的人家把它带走了 |
[13:18] | And right now, that family is pampering Milton in ways you’ve never even dreamed of. | 现在他们正在用你梦都没梦见过的方式娇宠它呢 |
[13:22] | So, your dog already loves them a lot more than he ever loved you, | 你的狗现在已经爱他们远胜过爱你 |
[13:26] | and if you ever did get him back, | 就算你把它找回来 |
[13:28] | oh he would just resent you, | 它也会恨你 |
[13:30] | until he found another way to escape again, | 恨到它重新再逃出去为止 |
[13:31] | so why don’t you just take the poster down, ok? | 所以你还是现在就把启事取下来吧 |
[13:34] | Take your poster down. Your kid’s probably in a crack house. | 撕了吧 你家娃估计已经进烟馆了 |
[13:56] | Hey, I brought you some food. | 我给你带了吃的 |
[13:58] | I can’t believe I’m being forced to live in an attic, | 真不敢相信我居然要被迫住在阁楼里 |
[14:01] | let alone living off someone else’s table scraps! | 还得吃别人吃剩的 |
[14:02] | Could you listen for a sec? | 你能听我说两句吗 |
[14:04] | My Dad just told me that he’s dragging me on some | 我爸刚跟我说他要让我去 |
[14:06] | kind of camping trip with him and Trish. | 野营旅行 和他还有Trish |
[14:07] | I can’t spend an entire weekend in a tent with that woman! | 我才不要和那个女人在一个帐篷里度整个周末 |
[14:10] | He provoked the whole thing. | 这事儿完全是他挑起的 |
[14:11] | You could have stopped me from walking out the door if you really wanted to. | 要是想的话 在我出门前就会拦住我了 |
[14:15] | Malcolm, I think it would be a really good idea if you would listen to me right now. | Malcolm 能请你好好听我说会儿话吗 |
[14:19] | Do you understand? If you listen to what I am saying, you can give it some thought, | 明白吗 你先听我说 你再想一想 |
[14:23] | and we can talk it out in a way that’s going to help me, and then I can do the same for you. | 我们一起解决我的问题 我也可以这样帮你 |
[14:27] | Then we can have a conversation that actually matters. | 然后我们就能谈一些真正有意义的东西了 |
[14:30] | No. Acting like a big man, who’s it trying to improve? | 但他没有 一副神气活现的样子 现在是谁在试图挽回啊 |
[14:34] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[14:36] | That’s what? | 什么够了 |
[14:37] | I can’t take this any more. | 我实在忍不了了 |
[14:39] | You are the most selfish, thoughtless person that I have ever seen. | 你真是我见过最自私 最不体贴的人 |
[14:43] | From now on, I am not your girlfriend. | 现在开始我不是你女友了 |
[14:46] | You’re breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手 |
[14:47] | You have killed everything I have ever felt for you. It’s over! | 你已经把我对你的感觉全部抹杀掉了 结束了 |
[14:51] | Wait, what am I going to do? | 那我怎么办 |
[14:53] | I never want to see you again! | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[15:00] | Just come home, Malcolm. | 回家吧 Malcolm |
[15:03] | If you want me to apologise, I will. | 你要我道歉的话 我会道歉的 |
[15:05] | I was wrong, and you were totally right about everything. | 我错了 你说的都是对的 |
[15:09] | Jeez Dad, hold something back. | 老爸 好歹留点余地啊 |
[15:11] | Who cares what started all this, it doesn’t matter, | 谁管这事儿怎么起的啊 没所谓了 |
[15:14] | I just want you back because you’re my son! | 我只是想要你回家 你是我儿子啊 |
[15:17] | And you’re the only one in this family who has a chance of amounting anything. | 而且你是这个家里唯一一个有机会能成事的人了 |
[15:21] | What? | 啥 |
[15:22] | It’s not true, son | 这句是胡说的 儿子 |
[15:22] | I was just trying to- I’m just trying to get Malcolm home. | 我只是想把Malcolm弄回家 |
[15:28] | Ignore that last call Malcolm, please come home, I love you. | 别管最一句 Malcolm 快回家吧 我爱你 |
[15:36] | So my Dad kicked me out of the house, then Nikki broke up with me. | 先是我爸把我赶出家门 然后Nikki跟我分手 |
[15:39] | I don’t know how long ago it was. | 我也不知道过了多久 |
[15:41] | I can’t remember if these have been hours or days. | 我不记得这些是小时数还是天数了 |
[15:50] | That’s Nikki. Did you hear that? That’s her talking. | 是Nikki 听到了吗 她在说话 |
[16:00] | What’s she laughing about? | 她在笑啥 |
[16:02] | She can’t be laughing. | 她不可能在笑 |
[16:04] | She’s not laughing. She’s crying. | 她没笑 她在哭 |
[16:07] | Just like my Dad. They’re all suffering now. | 我爸也在哭 他们都痛苦着呢 |
[16:31] | Okay, Willy, here goes | 好吧 Willy 听着 |
[16:58] | Cry baby | 牢骚鬼 |
[17:02] | No, I’m not going to give you the satisfaction. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[17:05] | I’m not going to get mad. | 我不会生气的 |
[17:11] | Okay, Willy, you want it, you got it! | Willy 这是你自找的 |
[17:19] | Come on, Willy! | 来啊 Willy |
[17:20] | Make some music to this! | 来配背景乐啊 |
[17:21] | Where’s your music now, Willy?! | 怎么没声儿了呢 Willy |
[17:23] | Where’s your music now?! | 怎么没声儿了呢 |
[17:35] | He was… playing music… | 他老是弹琴 |
[17:37] | while I…did stuff. | 在我做事的时候 |
[18:02] | Okay, maybe Nikki could have at least left me a paper cup or something up here. | Nikki最少也可以留个纸杯在这儿给我吧 |
[18:07] | I just wish she’d come back to say hello. | 我只希望她能回来打声招呼 |
[18:09] | I miss talking to her. | 我怀念和她说话的时候 |
[18:12] | I was going to be her little secret. | 我本来是她的小秘密的 |
[18:16] | She’s so incredible. | 她这么好 |
[18:17] | I can’t believe she ever liked me. | 我都不敢相信她喜欢过我 |
[18:20] | I had Nikki and I had a family. | 我有过Nikki 也有过家 |
[18:23] | What happened? How did I ever get like this? | 到底怎么了 我什么时候惨成这样过 |
[18:29] | Oh my god! I’m horrible! | 天啊 我真是糟透了 |
[18:31] | No wonder my Dad kicked me out of the house. | 难怪我爸要把我赶出家门 |
[18:34] | I’m annoying, and selfish. | 我又烦人 又自私 |
[18:37] | Nikki and my family are lucky. At least they get to get away from me. | Nikki和我的家人是幸运的 至少他们摆脱了我 |
[18:41] | I’m stuck here with myself. | 而我得跟我自己待在一起 |
[18:47] | Wait a second. I don’t have to be like this. | 不对 我不必这样的啊 |
[18:52] | I can change. I can totally change. | 我可以改的啊 我完全可以改的啊 |
[18:56] | From now on, I’ll just listen to what people say. | 从现在起 我会听别人的话 |
[18:58] | I’ll be friendly. I’ll be considerate. Yeah. Yeah! | 我会很友好 我会很贴心 没错 没错 |
[19:06] | I like this new Malcolm. | 我喜欢新的Malcolm |
[19:17] | That’s her! | 是她 |
[19:23] | What’s she talking about? That’s a guy’s voice. | 她在说什么 有个男人的声音 |
[19:27] | There’s a guy in her room. A guy in her room. | 有个男人在她房间 有男人在她房间 |
[19:32] | I am telling you, he is not here. | 我跟你说了 他不在这儿 |
[19:42] | This moment has been a long time coming. | 这一刻我已经等了很久了 |
[19:45] | The fruit of over two hours of planning and labour. Thank you. | 超过两小时的计划加汗水的成果 谢谢大家 |
[20:06] | Try as I might, I just can’t find a flaw in this plan | 我怎么想也想不出他计划里的破绽 |
[20:10] | Behold! | 看好咯 |
[20:19] | Turn it off! Turn it off! | 快关掉 快关掉 |
[20:21] | Turn it off! | 快关掉啊 |
[20:23] | Dewey Dewey! | |
[20:25] | Please, somebody help me! | 救命 谁来救救我 |
[20:26] | Aah, stop it! | 快停掉 |
[20:33] | Reese, what are you doing? | Reese 你在干嘛 |
[20:50] | Help! Help me… | 救我 救救我 |
[20:57] | Welcome home, son. | 欢迎回家 儿子 |
[20:58] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[21:00] | Help me! | 救命 |
[21:02] | If it helps, this probably would have happened even if Mom was here. | 我不知道这样说会不会好一些 这事儿就算老妈在 大概也会发生 |
[21:06] | – Help me! – It does help. | – 救命啊 – 有好很多哦 |
[21:08] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去洗手间 |