时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | …going to rain all weekend | 周末有雨 |
[00:02] | Ah shoot! I was gonna go outside this weekend | 真烦 我还想周末出去的 |
[00:05] | Maybe the weather’s better on channel 7 | 也许7频道的会天气好一些 |
[00:08] | Hey Alison. Okay, here’s your book report. It’s a guaranteed A. | 嗨 Alison 好了 你的读书报告 绝对能得到A |
[00:12] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[00:13] | Oh…I totally forgot to do mine. And I can’t afford to get another F. | 我都忘了这事儿了 我不能再得F了啊 |
[00:18] | No problem. | 别担心 |
[00:20] | Now we both get Cs. | 现在我俩都能得C啦 |
[01:01] | Malcolm, briefcase. | Malcolm 接着 |
[01:03] | Dewey, workpants. | Dewey 裤子 |
[01:05] | Reese, vest. | Reese 背心 |
[01:07] | Mom’s baby doctor won’t let her come home for a few weeks. | 老妈的产科医生这几周还不让老妈出院 |
[01:10] | And since she’s not working, dad had to get a second job. | 她没上班了 老爸还得打份工 |
[01:12] | It’s really crazy. | 好疯狂 |
[01:21] | But mostly, it’s just funny. | 但其实比起疯狂还是乐趣比较多 |
[01:22] | I’ve hired a new babysitter for you boys. | 我给你们重新找了个保姆 |
[01:25] | She should be here any minute. | 她应该就要来了 |
[01:26] | What? What do we need a babysitter for? | 啥子 我们要保姆干嘛啊 |
[01:28] | Because I want the house to be where I left it | 我可不想你们把家闹翻天 |
[01:31] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[01:32] | – Jessica. – Hi. | – Jessica – 你好 |
[01:37] | Hi Reese. Hi Malcolm. | Reese Malcolm 你们好 |
[01:38] | – You know each other? – She’s in my class, dad. | – 你们认识啊 – 爸 她跟我一个班的 |
[01:41] | She’s a year younger than me. | 她比我小一岁啊 |
[01:42] | I’ll be doubt it. | 真的吗 |
[01:43] | No way she’s babysitting. She’s younger than me. | 绝对不能让她做保姆 她比我小啊 |
[01:46] | – She’s older than me.- Shut up Dewey. | – 她比我大啊 – 闭嘴Dewey |
[01:48] | Look, kids, I’m sorry for the mix-up. | 听着孩子们 这个不好意思啦 |
[01:49] | But today is my first day and I can’t be late. | 但是今天是我第一天上班 我不能迟到 |
[01:51] | So we’ll just gonna have to pull together and make the best of it | 大家就只能团结一致迁就一下 |
[01:54] | It’s gonna be a little embarrassing, I’ll grant you that, | 我承认 是有点尴尬 但我向你保证 |
[01:56] | but ten years from now, you’ll look back and laugh. | 十年后 你只会把这当做趣事回忆 |
[01:59] | In college, I had a…teacher who was the worst dresser in the world.. | 大学的时候我有个老师 根本不会穿衣服… |
[02:07] | Wow this is weird. | 好诡异 |
[02:11] | So you go set the table and you two wash for dinner. | 你去摆桌子 你俩洗碗 |
[02:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:20] | Oh look, a light. | 你看呐 有灯 |
[02:22] | And this marvelous scene set | 还有这个极好的场景 |
[02:26] | C clamps | 这是C形夹 |
[02:26] | The C clamp | C形夹 |
[02:28] | Otto, it’s like a dream | Otto 仿佛身在梦中 |
[02:31] | Oh Francis, what a brilliant idea opening our doors to the film industry. | Francis 想到在我这拍电影 你真的好聪明 |
[02:36] | It was no big deal. | 没什么啦 |
[02:37] | When Patrick said he wanted to direct a movie here, all I said was, “Sure.” | Patrick说他想在这拍电影 我说”好啊” |
[02:40] | It’s not like it’s a big budget movie or anything. | 又不是什么大制作 |
[02:42] | Don’t belittle yourself, Francis. | Francis 不要小看你自己 |
[02:44] | They will tell their friends at the Brown Derby. | 他们拍完之后就会告诉他们的上层朋友 |
[02:46] | Soon, bigger movies will come. | 然后大片接踵而至 |
[02:48] | And one day I will be fluffing the pillow of Mr. Rutger Hauer. | 然后我就能给鲁特格尔哈尔抖枕头了 |
[02:59] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[03:00] | Are you an actress? | 你也是演员吗 |
[03:01] | Guilty. | 被你发现噜 |
[03:01] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[03:02] | I’ve seen you in something. I know I have. What was it? | 我看过你演的片子 叫什么来着 |
[03:04] | Dirty Girls Down Under. | 澳洲南部的坏女孩 |
[03:05] | Yes! | 就是 |
[03:07] | No. | 不是吧 |
[03:08] | That’s the one I always get. | 我已经看习惯这样的反应了 |
[03:09] | I won a Bootie Award for the Best Girl-On-Girl scene. | 我还获得过咪咪奖的”最佳女女”呢 |
[03:16] | No! | 不会吧 |
[03:27] | No, no, no, no. | 不行啊 |
[03:32] | All right, listen up. | 听好了 |
[03:33] | I want you guys to meet Hal. | 这是Hal |
[03:37] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[03:38] | These are the idiots. | 这两个是白痴 |
[03:40] | They’re totally useless. | 没用的废物 |
[03:42] | I’m serious. Whatever they do, you do the opposite. | 我没开玩笑 任何事和他们反着做就对了 |
[03:49] | I don’t know what that was about, but I’m looking forward to working with you guys. | 不知道那几个意思 很期待和你们一起工作 |
[03:54] | I’m sure you can teach me a lot. | 我有好多东西都得向你们请教呢 |
[03:55] | Can you help me? | 不好意思麻烦一下 |
[03:56] | Oh, sure, ma’am. | 怎么了女士 |
[03:57] | Is this a clock radio or just a radio? | 这是时钟收音机还是收音机 |
[04:00] | Oh, uh, it’s a clock radio. | 是时钟收音机 |
[04:02] | It’s also a CD player. | 也是一个CD播放器 |
[04:04] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:05] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:06] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[04:07] | Did either of you idiots see that? | 你们两个白痴都看到了吗 |
[04:09] | This guy’s been on the job two minutes, already he’s done more than the two of you jackasses put together. | 他才来两分钟 你们两个蠢货都没他一半有用 |
[04:14] | I just read the sign. | 我就看了标签 |
[04:15] | Either of you chowder heads ever bother to read a sign? | 你们两个傻瓜都不会看标签的吗 |
[04:19] | No, unlike you shiftless losers, | 只有这个人才会让我这个晚班副经理好过一些 |
[04:21] | this is a man who’s going to get me out of the hellhole of assistant night manager! | 你们这两个没用的东西 |
[04:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:31] | So you guys have a soft ball team. | 你们这儿有组建垒球队吗 |
[04:35] | I don’t understand what relative density is. | 相对密度是什么 |
[04:37] | It’s the weight of an object compared to the weight of an equal volume of water. | 就是一个物体的重量和同等体积水重量的比值 |
[04:40] | Oh, neat. | 噢 这样 |
[04:42] | Reese, you have the next bath after Dewey. | Reese 等Dewey洗完澡你就去洗 |
[04:44] | Two more minutes, Dewey. | Dewey 再洗两分钟就出来 |
[04:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:47] | You can’t make me take a bath. | 你不能逼我洗澡 |
[04:48] | I’ll go outside and roll in the mud, and I’ll go to bed that way. | 我要在泥地里打个滚然后回来上床睡觉 |
[04:52] | Come on, be a big boy. | 矮油 别这样啊 |
[04:54] | I’ll take the tugboat, and you can have the ducky. | 我拿小拖船 小鸭子就留给你了 |
[04:55] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[04:57] | It’s kind of funny. | 挺好笑的 |
[04:58] | Reese, I’ll make you a deal. | Reese 这样吧 |
[04:59] | Help me with the dishes, and I won’t make you take a bath. | 你来帮我洗碗 我就不逼你洗澡了 |
[05:01] | You can’t make me do anything! | 你休想要求我做任何事 |
[05:03] | Boy, Alison was right about your temper. | 你这脾气 Alison真的没说错 |
[05:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[05:07] | Oh, she was kind of saying that you were… | 她说你有点… |
[05:09] | You know what? Never mind. | 没什么 我还是不说了 |
[05:11] | Is she mad at me? | 她生气了吗 |
[05:12] | I wouldn’t say mad. | 也不是生气 |
[05:14] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[05:16] | I probably shouldn’t. | 我还是不说了吧 |
[05:17] | No, no, no, you have to. | 不不不 你快告诉我 |
[05:19] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[05:20] | Well, it wasn’t really what she said. | 她也没说什么 |
[05:23] | It was more the way she said it. | 关键是她说的语气 |
[05:25] | Oh, that’s baked on. You’ll need some cleanser for that. | 那装着东西烘烤过 你得用清洁剂洗 |
[05:28] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好 |
[05:30] | Go on. | 你继续说 |
[05:31] | Okay, Reese is easy, but she’s good. | Reese是很好搞定 但她确实有两下子 |
[05:36] | – Otto… – Ooh, Francis. | – Otto – 噢 Francis |
[05:38] | There’s a problem with this film. | 电影有点问题 |
[05:39] | We heard about the actors that didn’t show up, but don’t worry. | 我们听说有个演员来不了了 但是没关系 |
[05:42] | They gave the part to Gretchen. | 他们让Gretchen来演 |
[05:45] | What?! No! | 什么 不行啊 |
[05:47] | It’s not a big part. | 不是什么大角色 |
[05:48] | I just walk in and say, “Looks like we’re going to need more towels.” Then I walk out. | 我只要走进来说 “我们好像还需要点毛巾” 然后走出去 |
[05:55] | Do you have any idea what kind of a movie this is? | 你知不知道这是什么电影啊 |
[05:57] | So it’s an independent film. | 独立电影又怎么了 |
[05:59] | If the Sundance Film Festival has taught us anything, | 圣丹斯电影节告诉我们 |
[06:02] | it is that the low budget film can compete with the big boys. | 小制作也不一定输给大电影 |
[06:07] | – But this… – It doesn’t matter what kind of movie it is. | – 但是这个 – 我不在乎这是什么类型的电影 |
[06:10] | It makes me feel so-so good, you know? | 这个让我感觉太棒了 |
[06:15] | I guess, like any little girl, I had dreams, ja, | 每个小女孩有自己的梦想 |
[06:19] | but they said I wasn’t pretty enough, and they said I wasn’t smart enough. | 但是他们都说我不够漂亮 不够聪明 |
[06:23] | Your mother was a jealous cow. | 你妈就是一只嫉妒的母牛 |
[06:26] | Thank you, Francis. | Francis 谢谢你 |
[06:27] | I owe it all to you. | 这一切都要感谢你 |
[06:30] | Dad doesn’t have time to find us a new baby-sitter, | 爸爸没时间给我们找新的保姆 |
[06:32] | so we’re stuck with Jessica, which is fine with me. | 我们只能和Jessica待着了 但我无所谓 |
[06:35] | I don’t plan on spending any time here anyway. | 我又不打算天天闷在家里 |
[06:39] | Dewey, what are you eating? | Dewey 你在吃什么 |
[06:40] | Carrot sticks. | 胡萝卜条 |
[06:42] | Jessica says we have to eat healthier. | Jessica说我们吃的不够健康 |
[06:44] | I don’t know what company makes this stuff, but I hate it. | 不知道这个哪个公司做的 今后就恨它了 |
[06:49] | Reese Reese? | |
[06:50] | Don’t step on the floor. | 别踩到地板上 |
[06:51] | Jessica said if I scrubbed the floor, | Jessica说只要我擦地板 |
[06:53] | she’d tell me how far Alison’s willing to go with me. | 她就告诉我Alison打算和我进展到哪步 |
[06:56] | Oh hi Malcolm, listen, I need you to make a salad and set the table. | Malcolm 你去做沙拉 然后摆桌子 |
[06:58] | Oh, that’s interesting. | 哈 有意思 |
[07:00] | I need you to do it yourself because I’m going to a movie. | 你自己弄去 我要去看电影 |
[07:02] | On a school night? | 今天又不是周末 |
[07:04] | You really think Hal would want you to? | Hal应该不会让你出去吧 |
[07:06] | Well, he’s not here, so if I want to go to a movie, I’ll go to a movie. | 他不在这儿 我想看电影 我就去看 |
[07:09] | Malcolm, I think Hal looks to you… | Malcolm 我觉得Hal |
[07:11] | Stop calling him Hal. | 别叫他Hal |
[07:14] | Look, don’t think you can control me the way you can these two. | 我不会像这两个家伙一样任你摆布 |
[07:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[07:18] | I’m not saying you don’t have some skills. | 我不是说你没什么手段 |
[07:21] | They’re just wasted on me. | 但是对我耍手段没用的 |
[07:22] | I’m smarter than you. | 我比你聪明 |
[07:23] | Smarter how? | 你怎么比我聪明 |
[07:25] | My brain just works differently, okay? | 我的大脑和常人不一样 |
[07:27] | I can see what you’re doing and planning at the same time. | 我知道你在干嘛 同时还知道你打算干嘛 |
[07:30] | So what, you have, like, two brains? | 所以你有两个大脑吗 |
[07:32] | Of course not! | 当然不是啊 |
[07:33] | Nobody has two brains. | 谁有两个大脑啊 |
[07:35] | Look, do you know how multitasking works on a computer? | 你知道电脑是如何多任务工作的吗 |
[07:39] | Here, I’ll draw you a diagram. | 唉 我给你画个图 |
[07:41] | Let’s say this circle is your conscious mind during a normal conversation. | 假设这个圈就是你在进行谈话时的意识 |
[07:45] | This intersecting circle represents another track. | 相交的这个圈表示另外一个意识轨道 |
[07:48] | Not opposed to the first… | 和第一个并不是对立的 |
[07:49] | Wait, wait, wait. Slow down. | 等下 慢一点 |
[07:51] | For lack of a better term, we’ll call this track subtext. | 我们就暂且称之为潜意识轨道 |
[07:54] | Now, with my brain, there are going to be four tracks going at one time, | 在我的大脑里 同时有四个意识轨道 |
[07:57] | plus one supervisor track that keeps them all in line… | 还有一个监督轨道保证它们不出错… |
[08:02] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[08:04] | So, when you’re not at work, what do you do for fun? | 你们不上班的时候都干嘛呢 |
[08:06] | Nothing. | 不干嘛 |
[08:07] | Yeah, me, too. Word. | 就是 我也不干嘛 |
[08:11] | I hold in my hand two tickets to Ozzfest. | 我手上有两张音乐节的票 |
[08:14] | They go to our top salesman of the month. | 是给这个月最佳销售员准备的 |
[08:17] | Hal Hal! | |
[08:17] | – What? – Oh, man. | – 什么 – 不是吧 |
[08:19] | You guys are pathetic. | 你们真可悲 |
[08:20] | He beat you in one day. | 他只来一天就打败你们了 |
[08:24] | I just got lucky. | 我也是走狗屎运吧 |
[08:25] | Hey, you know what? I really can’t use these. | 其实我也用不着这个 |
[08:27] | – If you guys want to go… – Oh, no, I gave those tickets to you. | – 如果你们想去 – 没门儿 票是给你的 |
[08:29] | They’re nontransferable. | 不可转让 |
[08:33] | We can’t reward these idiots for standing around doing nothing! | 这两个蠢货整天光傻站着 还想要奖励 |
[08:38] | Randy… Randy, let me… | |
[08:40] | Randy, I’m not trying to tell you how to do your job, but sometimes a little… | Randy 我没有指手画脚的意思 不过有时 |
[08:48] | Are-are-are they doing that at me? | 他们 他们在对我做那个吗 |
[08:51] | You know what that sound is? | 你知道那是什么声音吗 |
[08:52] | That’s the sound of success. | 成功之声 |
[08:56] | And sometimes my thoughts are, like, three-dimensional. | 有时候我的思维就是三维的 |
[08:59] | I can almost reach out and touch them. | 我觉得我都能伸手感觉到它 |
[09:00] | Or they could just be pure logic, like… | 也可能就是纯粹的逻辑 |
[09:02] | Malcolm, it’s getting late. | Malcolm 很晚了 |
[09:04] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[09:06] | Oh, man, the movie was over an hour ago. | 电影一小时前就结束了 |
[09:08] | Huh. | 是吗 |
[09:10] | Well, anyway, I’m glad to know how much smarter you are than me. | 不管怎样还是很开心知道你比我聪明多少 |
[09:21] | Okay, Jessica has taken over the house, and we need to get it back. | Jessica已经掌控全局 我们得夺回控制权 |
[09:25] | She can’t get away with this. | 她休想就这样管我们 |
[09:26] | Once she finishes laying out our clothes for tomorrow, she’s dead meat. | 等她叠完我们明天穿的衣服 她就死定了 |
[09:29] | No more early bedtimes, and no more being a Clean Plate Ranger. | 再也不这么早睡觉了 再也不天天擦盘子 |
[09:34] | Then we’re agreed… | 就这么说定了 |
[09:35] | it ends now. | 现在就要有个了结 |
[09:38] | You know, I really am tired. | 其实我已经很累了 |
[09:41] | Me, too. 8:00 is pretty late. | 我也是 8点其实挺晚的 |
[09:44] | And I’m really much better at making someone dead meat after I’ve had a good night’s sleep. | 我要好好睡一觉才能好好整死她 |
[09:47] | But tomorrow… | 明天 |
[09:48] | She’s going down. | 她就完蛋了 |
[09:50] | No question. | 必须的 |
[09:52] | Did everyone brush their teeth? | 大家都刷牙了吧 |
[09:57] | Excuse me, Patrick? | 不好意思 Patrick |
[09:59] | Can I talk to you about Gretchen? | 能跟你聊聊Gretchen吗 |
[10:01] | I love Gretchen. | 我爱Gretchen |
[10:02] | She’s just like my mom, except she’s not a 60-year-old stripper. | 就像我妈 除了是一个60岁的脱衣舞娘 |
[10:05] | Look, I didn’t know when I booked your company that you made… porn. | 我找你的时候并不知道你是拍黄片的 |
[10:09] | My problem is Gretchen really has her heart set on doing this, and… | Gretchen真的一心想拍电影 |
[10:12] | I don’t want to call the police. | 我真的不想报警 |
[10:14] | Oh, I get it. | 噢 我懂了 |
[10:16] | So, what’s your pleasure– Debbie or Lance? | 你想要谁来服侍 Debbie还是Lance |
[10:19] | No! No, that’s not what I’m talking about. | 不是 我不是说这个 |
[10:21] | I just have a little rewrite. | 我重新写了一下剧本 |
[10:22] | Rewrite? Let me explain something to you– these people are not actors. | 我跟你说 这些人不是真正的演员 |
[10:27] | You can’t just change the words on them at the last second. | 你不能临时该词 |
[10:29] | Just look it over. It’s only a little different. | 你看看吧 就改了一点点 |
[10:33] | Uh, Sicilian volcano, four letters. | 西西里的火山 四个字母 |
[10:35] | Etna. | 埃特纳 |
[10:36] | A-t… | 矮 特 |
[10:37] | E-t-n-a. | 埃及的埃 特别的特 接纳的纳 |
[10:40] | We haven’t managed to get rid of Jessica yet, | 我们还没摆脱Jessica |
[10:42] | but we’ve been putting the screws to her pretty good. | 但是我们还是很让她头疼的 |
[10:45] | It’s just a question of time. | 扳倒她是迟早的事儿 |
[10:47] | Your tea. | 你们的茶 |
[10:48] | Thank you, Malcolm. | 谢谢你Malcolm |
[10:50] | Isn’t he sweet? | 他真好 |
[10:53] | All right, boys, bedtime! | 好了 都上床睡觉 |
[10:56] | No way! | 别啊 |
[10:57] | No, I want to stay up and do more sew… | 不 我想要继续做缝纫活 |
[11:00] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[11:02] | Boys. They’re overtired. | 小男孩们 累坏了都 |
[11:05] | Excuse me. | 我马上回来 |
[11:10] | All right. Get your butts in your bed right now, | 好了 现在滚去睡觉 |
[11:12] | or I’ll tell everyone you know… | 不然我就告诉你身边的每个人 |
[11:14] | that you walk around in your mother’s shoes. | 你穿着你妈妈的鞋子到处溜达 |
[11:16] | But that’s a secret! | 那是一个秘密 |
[11:18] | And I’ll tell Alison you spent an hour on the phone with Cindy Reid. | 然后告诉Alison 你跟Cindy Reid打了一小时电话 |
[11:22] | Oh, now it’s a crime to be a good listener? | 噢 现在聆听也有错吗 |
[11:24] | And a certain boy genius takes Pro-Gro Bodybuilding Supplement. | 天才少年还吃健身蛋白补充粉呢 |
[11:29] | I do not. | 我哪有 |
[11:32] | “Bulk up now, watch the ladies say wow.” | “长肌肉 博眼球” |
[11:37] | No one will believe you. | 没人会相信的 |
[11:38] | Maybe not. We’ll just leave it to the tough, but always fair, court of high school public opinion. | 也许吧 还是说出来看看有没有人会相信 |
[11:45] | For the love of God, it’s 7:30. | 额滴天呐 现在才七点半呐 |
[11:48] | We’re supposed to be tougher than her. | 我们应该比她更强硬 |
[11:50] | Well, Malcolm’s supposed to be smarter than her. | Malcolm应该比她更聪明 |
[11:51] | I am smarter than her. | 我是比她聪明 |
[11:53] | She just caught me off guard a couple of times. | 她总是搞的我措手不及 |
[11:55] | I’ll come up with something. | 我会想出办法来的 |
[11:57] | Something heinous, something brutal. | 恶毒一点残暴一点 |
[12:00] | Dewey, get your footy pajamas. | Dewey 快换上那件连脚睡衣 |
[12:02] | I’m not wearing those. | 我才不穿那个呢 |
[12:03] | Do you wanna spend the rest of your life trying to remember what chocolate tastes like? | 你想下半辈子让巧克力活在你的记忆中吗 |
[12:10] | And take professor Curtis | 把Curtis博士带上 |
[12:20] | Dewey, what are you doing up? | Dewey 你怎么起来了 |
[12:22] | I’m trying to be a big boy, but… I miss my mommy. | 我也想做一个大男孩 但是我想我麻麻了 |
[12:30] | Come here, honey. | 宝贝儿过来 |
[12:38] | Okay, he’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[12:40] | Whose turn was it? | 该谁了 |
[12:41] | Yours. Truth or dare? | 该你了 真心话还是大冒险 |
[12:43] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[12:45] | What is your deepest, darkest secret? | 你内心深处最黑暗的秘密是什么 |
[12:51] | Attention shoppers, the store is now closed. | 顾客请注意 本店即将打烊 |
[12:55] | I mean, don’t I seem likable to you? | 你没觉得我很讨人喜欢吗 |
[12:57] | I don’t seem like a sucker, do I? | 我不像是一个蠢货对吧 |
[12:59] | Throughout our conversation, I haven’t used any unnecessary compliments, have I? | 在我们的对话中 我都没有拍马屁 对吧 |
[13:03] | I just want a toaster. | 我就想买个烤面包机 |
[13:05] | I haven’t once said that you have a square jaw or beautiful boys, | 我都没说你下巴很方 你的儿子长的真好看 |
[13:08] | even if I think so, I didn’t say it. | 我是这么想的 但是我都没说 |
[13:11] | Hang on a sec. | 等下 |
[13:12] | Hey… hey, guys. Guys! | 喂 你们两个等一下 |
[13:15] | Hey, you want to go get a beer? | 你们想去喝杯啤酒吗 |
[13:16] | I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[13:17] | We kind of have plans. | 我们有计划了 |
[13:19] | Oh. Where you going? | 你们要上哪去 |
[13:20] | Party. I mean, nowhere. | 派对 呃 不上哪去 |
[13:23] | Nowhere interesting. | 没什么意思 |
[13:25] | You know, just some other guys… | 就是几个朋友 |
[13:26] | From work. | 工作上认识的 |
[13:28] | Hey! Well, I’m a guy from work. | 我也是工作上的朋友啊 |
[13:30] | Uh, why don’t I follow you there? | 我跟你们一起去呗 |
[13:31] | That sounds like a lot of fun. | 应该很好玩吧 |
[13:33] | Yeah, okay. | 噢 好吧 |
[13:34] | Way to go. | 看你干的好事 |
[13:41] | Randy, I-I know you asked me to help you close up, but I’m feeling a little bit ill. | Randy 我知道你想我帮你关店 但我不太舒服 |
[13:46] | You want to go to that party. | 你想去那个派对 |
[13:48] | No, no, I… | 没有 没有 我 |
[13:48] | Hal, look, I don’t know why you care what those guys think, | Hal 我不知道你为什么在乎他们的想法 |
[13:51] | but I’m going to protect you from yourself. | 但我不会让你这么下去的 |
[13:53] | I’m really not feeling well. | 我真的不太舒服 |
[13:54] | Hal, you need to make a choice. | Hal 你要做出一个选择 |
[13:56] | Do you really want to jeopardize your job just to make friends with a bunch of brain-dead idiots? | 你真要为和脑残交朋友 连工作都不要了吗 |
[14:02] | Guys! | 喂 |
[14:03] | Wait up! | 等我 |
[14:05] | I won’t let you do it, Hal! | Hal 我不会让你这么做的 |
[14:34] | I can’t believe they’re letting us watch them film. | 真不敢相信 他们居然让我们围观拍电影 |
[14:38] | Okay, and uh… | 好了 |
[14:40] | action! | 开拍 |
[14:49] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[14:51] | Mmm, I really need some service. | 我真的需要一点服务噢 |
[14:54] | Where do you want me to… | 你想让我 |
[14:56] | put it? | 把这些放哪 |
[14:58] | Anywhere you want to… put it. | 随便你 放哪 |
[15:01] | Well, I want to put it here. | 我想放这 |
[15:07] | And… | 还有 |
[15:09] | here. | 这 |
[15:10] | Yeah, that’s even better. | 这里更好 |
[15:16] | Can anyone join in?! | 还需要人吗 |
[15:23] | That’s it. | 就这了 |
[15:29] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[15:34] | Looks like we’re going to need more towels! | 我们好像还需要一点毛巾 |
[15:38] | And cut. | 卡 |
[15:41] | Bravo! | 好棒 |
[15:44] | Can we get back to work now? | 我们现在能回去工作了吗 |
[15:45] | I’m shooting my sister’s wedding in six hours. | 六小时之后我还要拍我妹的婚礼呢 |
[15:47] | Sure. Thank you. | 当然可以 谢谢你 |
[15:48] | The cinema has a brilliant new light, | 电影界一位新星冉冉升起 |
[15:51] | and her name is Gretchen Mannkusser. | 她就是Gretchen Mannkusser |
[15:53] | Oh, Otto! | 讨厌啦 Otto |
[15:55] | You were great. | 你演的真好 |
[15:57] | Really? I don’t know. | 是吗 我也不知道 |
[15:58] | I found that whole scene was kind of stupid and pointless. | 我感觉这场戏好蠢 没什么意思 |
[16:02] | You know what would have helped? | 你知道加点什么会好一些吗 |
[16:04] | – Some sex – Ja, ja, ja. | – 性爱场景 – 就是 |
[16:07] | But you know these Americans– they have lots of hang-ups, eh? | 你也知道美国人啦 多多少少都有点障碍的 |
[16:13] | Night. | 晚安 |
[16:15] | Oh come back tomorrow I‘ll ask the boy makes jubidar. | 明天再噢 我让孩子们弄好吃的 |
[16:22] | Dewey, I thought you were asleep. | Dewey 我以为你睡了 |
[16:24] | You thought a lot of things. | 你以为 你以为 |
[16:26] | What are you boys doing dressed? | 你们怎么都把衣服穿好了 |
[16:28] | You wanna handle this? | 这个交给你了 |
[16:29] | Oh yeah. | 没问题 |
[16:31] | Where are you going? | 你要干嘛 |
[16:32] | Come back here! | 回来 |
[16:34] | I’m calling Alison! | 我要给Alison打电话 |
[16:35] | Are you going to tell her you said she was stupid, | 然后告诉她你觉得她很蠢 |
[16:36] | and you’re only friends with her to borrow her clothes? | 你和她做朋友就是为了找她借衣服穿吗 |
[16:39] | – You little… – Or would you rather call your parents and | – 小兔崽子 – 你也可以给你爸妈打电话啊 |
[16:42] | tell them you’re the one who stole your grandmother’s ring? | 告诉他们是你偷了奶奶的戒指 |
[16:46] | Okay, here’s how it’s going to work: | 现在你听我的 |
[16:47] | Reese and I are going out, and you’re gonna tell my dad we were here the whole time. | 我跟Reese要出去 你不准跟我爸说半个字 |
[16:51] | You’re gonna stay here with Dewey, and wait on him hand and foot. | 你在这陪着Dewey 好好伺候他 |
[16:53] | I want a sundae and then some pizza. | 我要一个圣代 然后一个披萨 |
[16:55] | And then another pizza and then a pizza sundae. | 吃完再要一个披萨 还要一个披萨圣代 |
[17:01] | Let’s face it– you had this coming. | 面对现实吧 这就是报应 |
[17:03] | If I were you, I’d learn something from this. | 如果我是你 我会从中吸取教训的 |
[17:05] | You have to realize when you overmatch. | 不要总是那么骄傲自大 |
[17:10] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[17:12] | Just get out of here. | 快出去 |
[17:16] | Hey, you were the one who… | 是你先 |
[17:18] | Look, don’t cry. | 别哭嘛 |
[17:20] | I can do whatever I want. I’m horrible. | 我想哭就哭 反正我这么可怕 |
[17:24] | Everybody hates me. | 大家都讨厌我 |
[17:27] | They don’t. | 他们不讨厌你啦 |
[17:28] | Well they should. | 他们怎么能不讨厌我 |
[17:29] | I don’t know why I’m like this. I just… | 我也不知道为什么我是这样的人 |
[17:37] | It’s okay… it’s okay. | 没事啦 没事啦 |
[17:50] | Hey, guys! | 嗨你们好啊 |
[17:52] | Sure beats the hell out of working, am I right? | 这比上班好玩多了 对吧 |
[17:55] | Don’t you have a family? | 你不用回家陪家人的吗 |
[17:57] | Who’s up for a Tijuana carwash? | 谁想来一次洗车 |
[18:00] | Right here. | 我 |
[18:01] | Yeah, me, too, me, too! | 我也要 我也要 |
[18:02] | I am totally up for a Tijuana car wash. | 来洗我吧 |
[18:04] | Dude, have you everdone a Tijuana car wash? | 呃 你之前玩过这个吗 |
[18:07] | Have I ever done a Tijuana carwash? | 我之前玩过这个吗 |
[18:10] | – Okay, him first. – Car wash, car wash! | – 那他先来 – 洗车 洗车 |
[18:44] | That was awesome, man! | 真有你的 |
[18:46] | Whoo, that was hilarious! | 太搞笑了 |
[18:49] | That was hilarious. | 太搞笑了 |
[18:51] | I can’t believe you did that. | 你居然真这么做了 |
[18:54] | Well, you know… party guy… me. | 我是 派对 小野猫 |
[18:58] | Can I get you a beer? | 来杯啤酒吗 |
[19:00] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[19:01] | Everyone get out of here! | 大家快撤 |
[19:04] | My parents are back from Maui! | 我爸妈从毛伊岛回来了 |
[19:23] | Did they see you? | 他们看到你了吗 |
[19:25] | I don’t think so. | 好像没有 |
[19:28] | What am I doing? | 我在干嘛 |
[19:30] | What the hell am I doing? | 我到底在干嘛 |
[19:33] | There’s no reason for me to be here. | 我根本就不应该来这 |
[19:37] | You’re an idiot. | 你是一个蠢货 |
[19:38] | Your friends are idiots. | 你的朋友都是蠢货 |
[19:40] | Everyone jammed into this playhouse is an idiot. | 挤在这里的每个人都是蠢货 |
[19:45] | You just called yourself an idiot. | 你的意思是你也是蠢货 |
[19:47] | I think I’m going to be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[19:52] | I know you guys. | 我了解你们 |
[19:54] | I used to be one of you before my family. | 我成家之前我就是你们这样的人 |
[19:56] | Now thanks to them, I know what’s really important, | 我的家人让我意识到什么才是最重要的 |
[19:59] | and it’s not what you think of me, it’s what they think of me. | 你怎么看我无所谓 他们怎么看我才重要 |
[20:03] | Thank God for my wife. | 感谢上苍赐予我这么好的妻子 |
[20:05] | Thank God for my kids. | 感谢上苍赐予我这么好的孩子 |
[20:07] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[20:12] | Reese Reese? | |
[20:14] | Can I get a ride home with you? | 我能跟你一起回家吗 |
[20:16] | I used to think I was so smart. | 我以前以为我有多聪明 |
[20:19] | But I’m just selfish. | 但其实我就是很自私 |
[20:21] | Here. | 来 |
[20:22] | Drink this. | 喝吧 |
[20:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:26] | I’ll tell you one thing, you make me take a good heart look at myself. | 你让我好好审视了我自己 |
[20:30] | And I don’t like what I see. | 我并不喜欢这样的我 |
[20:32] | Look, you’re not a bad person. | 你又不是坏人 |
[20:35] | I didn’t mean to put you through this. | 我不是故意让你这么难过的 |
[20:37] | – I was just trying to… – We’re back! | – 我就是 – 我们回来了 |
[20:40] | Dad, Reese, what are you…? | 老爸 Reese 你们怎么… |
[20:43] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[20:44] | Listen, Jessica, you’ve been a big help, | Jessica 这几天谢谢你了 |
[20:45] | but tonight’s going to be your last night. | 明天起你就不用来了 |
[20:47] | I don’t have that job anymore– sorry. | 我丢了那份工作 不好意思 |
[20:50] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[20:51] | It was a lot of fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[20:52] | They’re good kids. | 他们都是好孩子 |
[20:54] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[20:55] | All right, the two of you– get to bed. | 好了 你们两个快睡觉去 |
[20:58] | Dude, you missed an awesome party. | 你错过了一个超棒的派对 |
[21:06] | Wait, she didn’t… | 等下 她不会是… |
[21:08] | I’m smarter than… | 我比她聪明… |
[21:11] | She… | 她… |
[21:13] | Okay, I’m just gonna call it a tie and go to bed. | 好吧 就当我们打平了 躺床了 |