时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Boys,you see what happened? | 你们看发生了什么 |
[00:03] | This is a movie I asked you to return three weeks ago. | 这是我三周前让你们还的电影 |
[00:06] | What if we want to watch it again? | 如果我们想再看一遍呢 |
[00:07] | I found it in the dishwasher. | 我在洗碗机找到的 |
[00:10] | 21 days times $2.99 a day, that’s… | 每天2.99刀乘以21天就是 |
[00:12] | $62.79. | 62.79刀 |
[00:14] | What! | 什么 |
[00:14] | What is it going to take for you boys to learn some responsibility? | 你们怎么着才能有点责任感啊 |
[00:18] | You can’t just go through life letting things slide? | 你们不能一辈子都放任自流啊 |
[00:20] | Sooner or later, you are going to learn that… | 迟早你们会学到 |
[00:23] | Is it the tenth already? | 都第10个啊 |
[01:03] | Mom’s been at her sister’s for a month, resting while she’s pregnant. | 妈妈已经在她姐姐家休息待产一个月了 |
[01:06] | Things were kind of chaotic for a while, | 事情之前有点混乱 |
[01:08] | but we’ve settled in to a pretty nice rhythm. | 但现在我们好多了有了自己的节奏 |
[01:17] | Can I use a glass? | 我可以用杯子吗 |
[01:18] | No. Nothing that requires washing. | 不行 不要制造任何需要清洗的东西 |
[01:20] | All right, let’s clear the table. | 好了 我们清理桌子 |
[01:28] | I talked to your mother last night. | 我昨天晚上和你们妈妈聊了 |
[01:30] | She misses you all very much, and she’ll be home soon. | 她很想念你们 她很快就会回家了 |
[01:33] | How soon? | 多快 |
[01:34] | A few weeks. | 几个星期 |
[01:37] | Oh, and Reese, she wanted you to sweep the leaves off the garage roof | Reese 她想让你今天放学后 |
[01:40] | when you get home from school today. | 清理车库房顶落叶 |
[01:41] | What? But today is the one day Alison’s parents aren’t home. | 什么 但就今天Alison的父母不在家 |
[01:45] | To interfere with our homework. | 打扰我们做作业 |
[01:47] | Reese, your mother… | Reese 你妈妈 |
[01:47] | This isn’t fair! | 这不公平 |
[01:48] | Mom can’t control us when she’s not even here! | 妈不在的时候不能控制我们 |
[01:50] | Nobody is being controlled by your mother. | 没有人被你妈控制 |
[01:54] | For instance, I’m inviting an old friend over tonight, | 例如 我今天晚上我会邀请一位老朋友过来 |
[01:56] | and even though we’re never going to tell your mother about it, | 我们也不会告诉你们妈 |
[01:58] | it doesn’t mean we’re being controlled. | 这意味我们没被控制 |
[02:00] | To repeat: Your mother is never to hear about this. | 记住了 你妈永远不会知道 |
[02:03] | And you boys are just going to love Larry. | 你们会很爱Larry的 |
[02:05] | We were inseparable in high school. | 在高中我俩可如胶似漆啊 |
[02:07] | But seriously, your mother cannot find out he was in this house. | 但是决不能让你妈知道他来过我们家 |
[02:11] | Dad, you’re hurting me. | 爸爸 你弄疼我了 |
[02:13] | Oh, sorry, sweetheart. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[02:15] | Malcolm Malcolm… | |
[02:16] | Stevie Stevie! | |
[02:17] | Hi, Mrs. Hooper. | 嗨 Hooper夫人 |
[02:18] | Do either of you hooligans know where my son, Dabney, is? | 你们两个小流氓知道我儿子Dabney在哪么 |
[02:21] | I don’t know. He was excused from gym. | 我不知道 他借故离开了健身房 |
[02:23] | What is a nervous eyelid anyway? | 你眼皮怎么老是跳 |
[02:25] | It’s an allergic reaction to either gluten, whey or air. | 过敏了 不是谷物就是蛋白要不是对空气 |
[02:28] | I suppose you boys are coming to Dabney’s birthday party tonight. | 你们今晚会来Dabney的生日聚会 |
[02:31] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[02:32] | Just a little reminder: I don’t want either of you | 小小提醒一下 我不希望你们 |
[02:35] | showing up with any punk hair dos or racy outfits. | 朋克发型或者是穿着猥琐的服装出现 |
[02:38] | What are you doing on the pavement, huh? | 你在人行道做什么 |
[02:41] | I told you to walk on the grass. | 我让你去草地上走一圈 |
[02:43] | There’s another guy who doesn’t let me walk on the grass. | 有另外一个人不让我走在草上 |
[02:46] | You like the pavement so much, kiss it. | 你这么喜欢人行道 亲它吧 |
[02:48] | Oh, my God… Dabney! | 哦我的天哪 Dabney |
[02:51] | You come away from there! | 快走 |
[02:53] | Did you make eye contact with that big boy? | 你和那个大男孩眼神交流了么 |
[02:55] | When you’re in danger you tuck and cower. | 当你处于危险中要蜷成一团 |
[02:58] | I was cowering; he wouldn’t let me tuck. | 我在蜷缩 他不让我缩 |
[03:03] | I’m a little teapot, short and… | 我是一只小茶壶 矮小又 |
[03:08] | Here is my handle | 这是我的把手 |
[03:10] | Here is my… | 这是我的 |
[03:13] | When I get all steamed up | 当我咕噜蒸汽的时候 |
[03:15] | Hear me… | 这是我的 |
[03:17] | Tip me over and | 把我倾斜过来 |
[03:19] | Pour me… | 倒出来 |
[03:22] | Not it. | 不接 |
[03:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:25] | Hello! This is a recorded greeting from the… | 你好 这个录制问候来自 |
[03:28] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[03:29] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[03:32] | Okay, I’ll ask him. | 好 我问他 |
[03:33] | Mom wants to know if you swept the leaves off the garage. | 妈问你有没有打扫车库的落叶 |
[03:36] | I’m doing it now. | 这就去 |
[03:42] | So Piama called. Her and Gretchen got to Tucson okay. | Piama打来了 她和Gretchen到图森了 |
[03:44] | Tucson…the city that never sleeps. | 图森 不夜城 |
[03:48] | They think they’re going to have so much fun, | 他们觉得会玩得很开心 |
[03:50] | but we will show them, eh? | 但我们让他们瞧瞧吧 |
[03:52] | Just us guys. | 就我们几个 |
[03:53] | Where do you want your things, Otto? | 你想把东西放哪里 Otto |
[03:54] | Just put them in Francis’ room. | 就放在Francis的房间 |
[03:56] | What? | 什么 |
[03:57] | Oh, and Gretchen left this for you. | Gretchen把这个留给你 |
[03:59] | Hold on. Why is he bringing your things to my room? | 等一下 为什么把你的东西放我房间 |
[04:02] | Because I’m staying with you this weekend. | 因为我要和你过周末 |
[04:04] | I have not slept alone in a bed for 35 years. | 我35年没有一个人睡了 |
[04:08] | You’re planning on sleeping in my bed? With me? | 你打算和我 同床共枕 |
[04:11] | It would be presumptuous of me to ask a guest. | 要是我的话肯定不会这么问 |
[04:16] | “Don’t forget to sweep the leaves off my roof’ cause I’m a mean old lady. | “不要忘记打扫我房顶的落叶”因为我是一个刻薄的老女人了 |
[04:19] | “Who cares if it’s wet and slippery? | “谁在乎它又潮又滑” |
[04:21] | “The roof has to be cleaned ’cause I’m stupid.” Not it. | “屋顶一定要打扫因为我很蠢” 不接 |
[04:24] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:26] | Oh, hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[04:27] | I wasn’t talking about her. | 我没有在谈论她 |
[04:29] | What do you mean “Mom”? | 不要随便叫妈 |
[04:30] | It’s me, Francis. Did you page me? | 是我 Francis 你听清是我了吗 |
[04:31] | Yeah, Reese is right here. | 是 Reese在旁边 |
[04:33] | I’ll tell him, Mom but does he really have to stay up all night? | 我会告诉他 妈但是他真的一定要一晚上不睡 |
[04:37] | Can’t he fix my bike tomorrow? | 不能让他明天修我的自行车么 |
[04:40] | Well, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[04:41] | Saturday morning is the best time for riding. | 星期六早上骑车最好不过了 |
[04:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:44] | Now I get it. | 我懂了 |
[04:45] | Just go easy on him. | 对他不要太苛刻 |
[04:46] | You’re a lot smarter than he is. | 你比他聪明多了 |
[04:48] | I’ve got to go. | 我要挂了 |
[04:53] | This floor is so cold. | 地板太凉了 |
[04:55] | Get me under those warm blankets. | 让我待到温暖的毯子里 |
[05:03] | This is sort of weird. | 这有点奇怪 |
[05:05] | I haven’t had a sleep-over since I was in the third grade. | 我从三年级起就没借宿了了 |
[05:08] | I was at Jeffery Feldman’s house and his mom, uh… | 我在Jeffery Feldman家 他妈妈 |
[05:11] | Otto, what the hell are you doing?! | Otto 你在做什么 |
[05:14] | I know, I am a notorious blanket hog. | 我就爱毫无保留的和毯子亲密接触 |
[05:19] | Otto Otto! | |
[05:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:21] | Popsicle toes. | 脚太凉了 |
[05:31] | Push! push! | 用力 用力 |
[05:33] | Look! I’m starting to crown! | 看 我脑袋要出来了 |
[05:36] | Get this horrible thing out of me! | 快把这恶心的东西拿远点 |
[05:40] | Can he open presents now? | 他现在可以拆礼物了么 |
[05:42] | Yeah, can I? | 可以么 |
[05:43] | Oh, okay, but go slow. | 可以 但是慢点 |
[05:45] | We don’t want to end up covered in paper cuts, do we? | 我们不想最后被剪纸覆盖 |
[05:49] | Boy, this is such a great party. | 这个聚会太棒了 |
[05:51] | It’s twice the turnout we had last year. | 出席人数可是去年的两倍之多哦 |
[05:57] | Can I open Grandpa’s present first, Mom? | 我可以先打开外公的礼物吗 妈 |
[05:59] | Well, we might as well get that out of the way. | 我们还是先把那个打开 |
[06:05] | The XJ… 7000! | 是XJ 7000 |
[06:09] | Cool! | 酷 |
[06:11] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:11] | It’s a paintball gun. | 这是彩弹枪 |
[06:12] | It’s, like, the best one you can buy. | 这可是市面上最好的了 |
[06:14] | I’ll take that. | 我去销毁 |
[06:15] | – But, Mom! – When will your thoughtless grandfather learn? | – 但是 妈 – 你这脑残的外公什么时候才能长点脑子 |
[06:18] | These gifts do nothing but over stimulate you, | 这些礼物只会刺激你 |
[06:20] | and when the so-called fun ends, | 等所谓的有趣结束了 |
[06:23] | you’re left all red and giggly and up until 9:00. | 你全身是红漆傻笑到9点 |
[06:25] | Well, not this time. | 这次不行 |
[06:27] | Give it to Mommy. | 把这个给妈咪 |
[06:32] | That’s okay. | 这没什么 |
[06:34] | I wouldn’t know how to paint with it anyway. | 我也不知道用那个怎么画画 |
[06:36] | Why don’t you open one of my gifts? | 你快打开我的礼物吧 |
[06:42] | A new hairbrush. | 新的梳子 |
[06:45] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢妈 |
[06:45] | Want to give it a try? | 想试一下吗 |
[06:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:50] | Count down from a hundred. | 倒数一百下 |
[06:51] | You boys can help. | 你们可以帮忙 |
[06:52] | 100 One hundred… | |
[06:54] | 99 Ninety-nine | |
[06:56] | 98 Ninety-eight | |
[06:58] | 97 Ninety-seven | |
[07:03] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[07:05] | Hey, you big jack ass. | 你个大蠢驴 |
[07:10] | Just Mrs Haggerty turning around our drive way | Haggerty太太在倒车 |
[07:13] | So how come mom won’t let you hung out with this Larry guy? | 为啥妈妈不让你和这个叫Larry的一起玩 |
[07:16] | She thinks hes a bad influence, | 她觉得他影响很坏 |
[07:17] | you know mom she’s always throwing things out of proportion. | 你们知道啊 她总是小题大做 |
[07:20] | Just like at our wedding, | 就像是在我们婚礼的时候 |
[07:21] | Okay, he missed the ceremony but he did show up with these two totally hot…. | 他错过了庆典 但是他的确出现了 还有带了两个很火辣的 |
[07:27] | Thats a bad example | 这个也不好 |
[07:28] | There was this time in New Oreleans when we … | 还有一次在新奥尔良 |
[07:30] | That is not good either. | 这个也不好 |
[07:32] | Here is one. Our family went to the same church…. | 还有一个 我们去了同一家教堂教堂 |
[07:37] | You know you mother, she just makes stuff up. | 你们了解老妈 她就会编故事 |
[07:41] | Here he is! | 他来了 |
[07:42] | Dewey Dewey | |
[07:47] | Pass complete! | 传球成功 |
[07:49] | Larry Larry! | |
[07:50] | Hal Hal! | |
[07:51] | Man, you look like crap. | 你看起来好糟 |
[07:52] | You, too, buddy. Come on in. | 你也是 兄弟 快进来 |
[07:54] | Boys, I’d like you to meet Larry Ross. | 孩子们 我向你们介绍Larry Ross |
[07:56] | These are my boys. This is Reese and Dewey. | 这是我的儿子们 这是Reese和Dewey |
[07:58] | Malcolm is at a birthday party. | Malcolm去生日聚会了 |
[08:00] | So, you got custody, huh? | 所以你拿到了抚养权 |
[08:01] | Good for you. | 太好了 |
[08:02] | Little word to the wise, I heard, uh, | 智者提示 我听说 |
[08:05] | you should talk nice about the ex, even if she is… | 你谈论前妻的时候要说好话 即使她 |
[08:06] | Oh no no no no | 不不不 不是 |
[08:07] | I’m still married to Lois. | 我和Lois还没离婚 |
[08:09] | – Oh, really? – Oh, yeah. | – 真的吗 – 是的 |
[08:10] | Well, that’s-that’s great, man. | 太好了 兄弟 |
[08:12] | That’s-that’s just great. | 这真的 太好了 |
[08:13] | You know, there’s a little bar down the way that… | 这条路下去有一个酒吧 |
[08:15] | No, no, she’s out of town for a while. | 不 她没在家 |
[08:17] | Sweet! | 太好了 |
[08:18] | First beer, 7:04 | 第一口啤酒 7:04 |
[08:21] | One of you kids ought to write that down. | 你俩谁记下来 |
[08:23] | Isn’t he great? | 他多棒啊 |
[08:28] | This is kind of a landmark night for me. | 这对我来说是个里程碑 |
[08:30] | My first psychological trauma not caused by my mother. | 我第一个心理创伤不是我妈造成的 |
[08:35] | But I guess I do owe Otto for everything he’s done for me. | 但是我的确欠Otto很多 |
[08:38] | I mean, he and Gretchen have just been amazing. | 他和Gretchen太棒了 |
[08:42] | Gretchen… I wonder what was in that note. | Gretchen 我想知道那个笔记里有什么 |
[09:06] | They had to take that tractor apart piece by piece | 他们必须把拖拉机拆成一块块 |
[09:09] | to get it out of the teacher’s lounge. | 再从老师的休息室里弄出来 |
[09:10] | But you never gave me up, man. | 但是你从来没有放弃我 |
[09:15] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[09:16] | I mean, look at me. | 我说 看看我 |
[09:18] | Middle-aged, lousy job. | 人到中年 恶心的职业 |
[09:20] | Dumpy little house that can’t hold the kids | 这个小房子住不下我的孩子们 |
[09:22] | I have and another one on the way. | 还有一个马上就出世了 |
[09:24] | Don’t get down on yourself, man. | 不要轻视你自己 兄弟 |
[09:25] | The only reason you’re a failure is | 你失败的唯一原因是 |
[09:27] | because society hates free spirits like you and me. | 社会憎恨像你我这样有自由精神的人 |
[09:30] | It’s the price we pay for being in the vanguard. | 这是我们当先锋人士的代价 |
[09:33] | You remember the way Dawkins screwed us over? | 你还记得Dawkins是怎么我毁了我们的么 |
[09:35] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:35] | Dawkins Dawkins. | |
[09:36] | Our boss back at Carmello’s. | 我们在Carmello的老板 |
[09:39] | You remember senior year, Labor Day weekend? | 你记得高三那年 劳动节周末 |
[09:40] | The kitchen flooded. | 厨房被淹了 |
[09:41] | We spent the whole weekend cleaning it up and | 我们整个周末都在清理 |
[09:43] | then he stiffed us out of 200 bucks. | 他还扣了我们两百块 |
[09:45] | Wait! Yeah! | 等等 是 |
[09:46] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[09:48] | 200 bucks. I mean, you take that, | 两百块 你想想 |
[09:50] | plus the interest over all these years we’re rolling in it. | 这几年利滚利得多少钱啊 |
[09:53] | Boy, if I had that money right now I could afford to build a nursery. | 如果我现在有那钱 我都可以建个婴儿室了 |
[09:56] | Thanks a lot, Dawkins. | Dawkins感谢你全家 |
[09:58] | You want a nursery, Hal? | 您想要一个婴儿室 Hal |
[09:59] | We could do it. | 我们可以 |
[10:01] | Yeah, I got a contractor’s license. | 我有个承建商的执照 |
[10:03] | We could add on to your bedroom here no problem at all. | 我们可以扩建一下你的卧室 没有问题 |
[10:06] | – What? – You knock out this wall, you extend out a little bit. | – 什么 – 凿了这面墙外扩一点就好了 |
[10:09] | We could do the whole thing for cost. | 我们做完只需要花个成本钱 |
[10:11] | We’ll make do. | 我们会做的 |
[10:12] | You’re not being fair to the baby, Hal. | 你对婴儿不公平 Hal |
[10:14] | – I know, but… – Come on. Eye of the tiger! | – 我知道 但是 – 来吧 老虎之眼 |
[10:16] | We create our own futures. | 我们创造我们自己的未来 |
[10:19] | Well, you know, you-you… you do what you can. | 你知道 你 你尽你所能 |
[10:22] | I mean, we’ll be okay as long as we… | 我们会好的只要 |
[10:27] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[10:29] | Now you’re committed. | 现在你一定要做了 |
[10:30] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[10:31] | Larry, I don’t believe you! | Larry 没想到你这样 |
[10:34] | I invited you over for a couple of beers | 我邀请你过来喝几杯啤酒 |
[10:36] | and you punch a hole in my wall? | 你就在我墙上开了个洞 |
[10:38] | This is exactly why I haven’t seen you in all these…! | 这就是为什么我这么就没见你 |
[10:40] | That little bat did all that? | 这个小球棒威力这么大 |
[10:47] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[10:49] | Wait till Lois sees this. | 等Lois看这个 |
[10:59] | Dad | 爸 |
[11:01] | I don’t know what he did last night, | 我不知道他昨天晚上做了什么 |
[11:03] | but there’s no hot water, and the toilet’s full of sawdust. | 但是今天没有热水 厕所都是木屑 |
[11:06] | Dewey, if Dad wakes up by dinner, tell him I’m at Dabney’s. | Dewey 爸如果晚饭起来了 告诉他我在Dabney那 |
[11:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:09] | Good afternoon. | 中午好 |
[11:11] | Yeah, Mom. My bed’s going in the sunny spot. | 是 妈 太阳晒到我的床了 |
[11:14] | Reese’s bed is going in the closet like you wanted. | 如你所愿Reese的床进了小房间 |
[11:16] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[11:18] | We’re never going to make that movie. | 我们看电影迟到了 |
[11:19] | I’m moving as fast as I can, okay? | 我已经尽可能的快了 |
[11:22] | He’s doing a really good job, Mom. | 他干的很好 妈 |
[11:24] | You may want to give him a break. | 让他休息一下吧 |
[11:25] | Thanks, Dewey. You’re a good brother. | 谢谢 Dewey 你是个好弟弟 |
[11:27] | She said no. | 她说不行 |
[11:28] | Don’t you think it’s a little strange that your mom keeps calling | 你不觉得有点奇怪 你妈一直打来 |
[11:32] | just so you can do Dewey’s homework | 就是为了让你做Dewey的作业 |
[11:34] | and-and fix Dewey’s bike, and move Dewey’s furniture around? | 还有修理Dewey的自行车 移Dewey的家具 |
[11:38] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[11:39] | It’s obvious, isn’t it? | 很明显 不是么 |
[11:40] | She wants you to do stuff for Dewey. | 她想让你给Dewey做事 |
[11:42] | Hey, if you want to talk to her about it… | 如果你想和她说这些 |
[11:44] | As a matter of fact, I do. | 事实上 我想 |
[11:47] | Hello? | 哈罗 |
[11:48] | Yes, good afternoon to you, too. | 你也中午好 |
[11:50] | Well, thank you, but I really don’t need to know what time it is. | 谢谢你 但是我真的不需要知道现在几点 |
[11:54] | Wait, listen to me. | 等下 听我说 |
[11:55] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[11:57] | Forget it. There’s no talking to her. | 算了吧 和她没办法说话 |
[11:59] | Good-bye. | 拜拜 |
[11:59] | Okay, good afternoon. | 中午好 |
[12:01] | God, she’s polite and rude at the same time. | 天哪 她有礼貌又粗鲁 |
[12:08] | Careful! | 小心 |
[12:09] | Hold still, Mom. | 保持住 妈 |
[12:10] | This is a tough area for us. | 这个地方很难搞的 |
[12:12] | Dabney, you get that. I’m going to go hop in the shower. | Dabney 你搞定那个 我要去洗个澡 |
[12:15] | If that’s the Thompsons, | 如果是Thompsons一家 |
[12:16] | tell them to move their car then they’ll get their cat back. | 告诉他们他们挪车我就还猫 |
[12:19] | Hi, Malcolm. Where’s your mom? | 嗨 Malcom 你妈在哪 |
[12:21] | In the shower. | 在洗澡 |
[12:22] | Good. Then I won’t have to put the laxative in her tea. | 太好了 那我就不用在茶里放泻药了 |
[12:24] | We have to meet Stevie at paintball in an hour. | 我们一小时后在彩弹场见Stevie |
[12:26] | Malcolm, I can’t go– | Maclcolm 我不能去 |
[12:27] | Mom and I are going to put on our pajamas and watch videos. | 妈和我要换上睡衣看录像 |
[12:30] | Dabney, your grandfather got you this amazing gun, | Dabney 你外公送你把这么好的枪 |
[12:33] | and you have to use it. | 你一定要用 |
[12:34] | Look, Malcolm, I know you think I’m a mama’s boy… | Malcolm 我知道你觉得我是妈妈的小乖乖 |
[12:36] | No. Mama’s boys are laughing at you with their mothers. | 不 乖乖和他们的妈妈在一起嘲笑你 |
[12:39] | Come on, I saw the look in your eye when you opened it. | 来吧 我看见你打开时眼里的火花了 |
[12:41] | Admit it. You’re dying to do this. | 承认吧 你非常想玩 |
[12:43] | You just have to break free from your mom. | 你只需要挣脱你妈的束缚 |
[12:46] | Malcolm, you don’t understand. | Malcolm 你不懂 |
[12:47] | In exactly 17 minutes, she’s going to open that shower door | 整整17分钟后 她会打开浴室的门 |
[12:51] | and expect to see me there with a warm, cozy towel. | 期望看见我在那拿着一条温暖舒适的浴巾 |
[12:55] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[13:13] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[13:17] | Damn it, Larry! | 该死 Larry |
[13:19] | Okay, think, think. | 好了 想想 想想 |
[13:21] | How can I blame this on the boys? | 我怎么样把这个归咎给孩子们 |
[13:23] | Good morning, princess. | 早上好 公主 |
[13:25] | Larry Larry! | |
[13:27] | What have we done? | 我们做了什么 |
[13:28] | I’ve actually made my crappy house… | 我实际上把我糟糕的房子 |
[13:31] | even crappier. | 弄得更糟 |
[13:33] | Yeah, we got a hell of a lot of work to do. | 我们还有一堆工作要做 |
[13:35] | You’re damn right we do! | 你说的对我们是有 |
[13:35] | First things first– | 第一件事 |
[13:37] | we’re going to pay a little visit on our old friend Dawkins. | 我们要去拜访我们的老朋友Dawkins |
[13:39] | What? | 什么 |
[13:40] | Did a little research last night. | 昨晚做了一点研究 |
[13:42] | Turns out he lives in a place called Carlson Estates. | 原来他住在卡尔森房产 |
[13:46] | Estates,man! Can you believe that? | 房产啊 你能相信吗 |
[13:49] | He’s living a life of luxury. | 他过着奢侈的生活 |
[13:50] | You… you don’t even have a wall. | 你 你甚至连墙都没有 |
[13:53] | We’re going to get this guy. | 我们得见见这位神圣 |
[13:54] | Larry, we-we have to fix this. | Larry 我们得修好这个 |
[13:56] | This? This is nothing. Two days, tops. | 这个 这算啥 两天 最多了 |
[13:58] | You lay your foundation here, zam! | 你的地基就在这 |
[14:00] | Little electrical, zing, zing! | 一点电力 |
[14:02] | Put in a bay window, vrunt! You’re done. | 放一个飘窗 就完成了 |
[14:04] | Now, let’s go get Dawkins. | 现在我们去找Dawkins |
[14:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:12] | Someone was out of bed bright and early this morning. | 有人今早起得真早 |
[14:15] | Yeah, Gretchen left me a note. | Gretchen留给我一张纸条 |
[14:17] | Can’t seem to find it anywhere. | 在哪都找不见 |
[14:18] | I think it may have been about your violent night terrors. | 我认为可能和你昨天晚上暴力的梦游有关 |
[14:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:22] | I don’t speak terrified German, | 我不说吓人的德语 |
[14:24] | but you must have been having some pretty horrific dreams. | 但是你一定做了吓死人的噩梦 |
[14:26] | That’s ridiculous. I never dream. | 这太可笑了 我从来不做梦 |
[14:28] | What? | 什么 |
[14:28] | I never dream– I go to sleep; eight hours later, | 我从来不做梦 上床 八个小时之后 |
[14:31] | I wake up with a slight sore throat just like everybody else. | 和别人一样我也有点嗓子痛 |
[14:34] | You screamed for hours. | 你尖叫了几个小时 |
[14:36] | I think it was you that had the bad dream, | 我认为是你做了噩梦 |
[14:39] | but don’t worry, I know just what to do. | 别担心 我知道怎么做 |
[14:41] | I will give you a nice, oily massage before bedtime, | 睡前我给你好好来个油压按摩 |
[14:44] | and you will sleep like a baby. | 你就会睡得和婴儿一样 |
[14:50] | This is going to be sweet. | 这个太棒了 |
[14:52] | Now, once we jump the inner fence, I’ll take care of the dogs, | 一旦我们跳进篱笆里 我负责狗 |
[14:54] | you take out the cameras. | 你把照相机拿出来 |
[15:04] | He lives in a trailer park. | 他住在活动房停放场 |
[15:06] | Yeah, an awesome trailer park. | 这多棒啊 |
[15:08] | I mean, look at that double-wide. | 你看那双倍加宽的 |
[15:09] | You don’t get a trailer like that. | 你不会有一个像这样的活动房 |
[15:11] | All right, commando mode. | 好了 突击队进攻 |
[15:27] | All right, you scale the side of the trailer. | 你测量活动房这个侧面 |
[15:29] | See if you can get in up there where the paint’s peeling. | 看看你能不能进到掉漆那块 |
[15:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:32] | What’s going on out there? | 谁在那里 |
[15:34] | Larry Larry | |
[15:35] | Hal Hal? | |
[15:36] | Mr. Dawkins? I-Is that you? | Dawkins先生 是你吗 |
[15:39] | What a pleasant surprise. | 没想到能在这见到你们 |
[15:41] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[15:42] | I just put some tea on. | 我刚沏了茶 |
[15:53] | Stevie, cover me! | Stevie 掩护我 |
[15:58] | I’m so glad I dragged Dabney here. | 我很开心拽Dabney来这 |
[16:00] | This is exactly the kind of thing he needs. | 这正是他需要的 |
[16:07] | Aren’t I dead by now? | 我现在是不是死了 |
[16:09] | In the game, you are. | 在游戏里 你死了 |
[16:12] | Dabney, just fire back! | Dabney 开火还击 |
[16:13] | Don’t fire back. And don’t move. | 不要还击 不要动 |
[16:16] | We’re going to go get more ammo. | 我们去拿更多弹药 |
[16:20] | Get… up! | 起 来 |
[16:22] | You have to shoot. | 你必须射击 |
[16:23] | You have to do this. | 你必须做这个 |
[16:25] | Mom was right. | 妈是对的 |
[16:26] | I could be home watching Dark Victory right now. | 现在我本该在家看<黑暗胜利> |
[16:28] | You have to fight back! | 你要还击 |
[16:30] | Just pull the trigger! | 就扣动扳机 |
[16:31] | But there could be adverse consequences. | 但是会造成不好的后果 |
[16:33] | That is your mother talking! | 那是你妈说的 |
[16:34] | Just shoot it! | 就射击 |
[16:36] | If you want to be any kind of man, shoot it now. | 如果你想成为一个男人 就射击 |
[16:54] | Haul ass! | 开溜 |
[17:02] | Brush your own damn hair! | 你自己梳头 |
[17:15] | Get your own damn towel! | 你自己拿浴巾 |
[17:19] | 100 99 100! 99! | |
[17:23] | 98 97 98! 97 | |
[17:26] | I call…… Dabney’s team. | 我们是 Dabney之队 |
[17:33] | The tea is great. | 茶很好喝 |
[17:34] | I wish I had more to offer you, | 我希望能有更多东西可以招待你们 |
[17:36] | but the Meals on Wheels van only comes around twice a week now. | 但是上门送餐每周只来两次 |
[17:41] | No, this is fine. | 这就很好了 |
[17:43] | You’ve been so… nice. | 你现在 很和蔼 |
[17:46] | Can I ask you something? | 我可以问你些事吗 |
[17:48] | See, Larry and I were talking about old times at the restaurant, | Larry和我说起在餐厅的旧时光 |
[17:50] | and a certain Labor Day weekend came up. | 提起那次劳动节周末 |
[17:53] | Oh, you mean the time you boys flooded the kitchen. | 你是说你们淹了厨房那次 |
[17:56] | You two were doing chin-ups on the water pipe. | 你们俩在水管上做引体向上 |
[17:59] | Oh… yeah! | 是的 |
[18:02] | We busted it! | 我们弄爆了 |
[18:04] | Larry, I think he’s right. | Larry 我想他是对的 |
[18:06] | Mr. Slocumb didn’t want me to give you your paychecks, | Slocumb先生不想让我给你们工资 |
[18:09] | but I snuck them to your dads. | 但是我偷偷给了你们的爸爸 |
[18:12] | I almost got fired for that, but what’s right is right. | 我差点因为这个被开除了 但是对的就是对的 |
[18:22] | Well, that was illuminating. | 真有启发 |
[18:24] | We now know the face of all evil is a feeble old man in a trailer park | 我们现在知道十恶不赦的人就是一位手无缚鸡之力 |
[18:30] | who whittles bird feeders. | 做野鸟喂食器的老人 |
[18:32] | I hope we’ve both learned something here. | 我们是不是得学到点什么 |
[18:34] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[18:43] | What the hell is wrong with you?! | 你他妈的怎么了 |
[18:45] | Eye of the tiger, Hal. | 老虎之眼 Hal |
[18:47] | Larry? Hal? Are you boys all right? | Larry Hal 你们俩还好吗 |
[18:57] | Yeah, Mom, he just finished digging that underground fort you wanted. | 妈 照您吩咐他挖完地下堡垒 |
[19:01] | I think you’re going to have a lot of fun in it. | 你肯定会在里面玩得很开心的 |
[19:03] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[19:04] | Honey, don’t say anything. Just listen. | 亲爱的 不要说话 只是听 |
[19:06] | You were right. You’re always right. | 你是对的 你一直是对的 |
[19:08] | From now on, I will do whatever you say, | 从现在开始 你说啥我做啥 |
[19:10] | because I have been happier just mindlessly obeying you | 因为听妈妈的话比轻易听信所谓 |
[19:13] | than doing what I think I want with any of my so-called friends. | 朋友的话开心多了 |
[19:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:17] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[19:18] | Here’s Dewey. | 你和Dewey说吧 |
[19:22] | Really, Mom? | 真的 妈 |
[19:24] | You want me to cut Reese’s hair? | 你想让我剪Reese的头发 |
[19:26] | But he loves his hair. | 但是他喜欢他的头发 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:29] | This is so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[19:33] | Just get it over with. | 赶快做完 |
[19:35] | Mohawks are kind of out, Mom. | 摩霍克发型过时了啊 妈 |
[19:37] | What if I… | 如果我 |
[19:42] | Do you hear a strange ringing, Mom? | 你听见奇怪的铃声了吗 |
[19:44] | You are so dead! | 你死定了 |
[19:48] | And the last thing I remember is him shoving paint balls up my nose. | 我能记得的最后一件事是他的彩弹击中了我的鼻子 |
[19:53] | Good. Then let’s just say that’s where he stopped. | 很好 我们就说他是在那停止的 |
[19:56] | Where’s my boy?! | 我的孩子在哪 |
[19:58] | What have you done with my poor, delicate boy?! | 你们对我那可怜脆弱的娃做了什么 |
[20:02] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[20:09] | This is your fault, you evil little Svengali! | 这是你的错 你这个邪恶的小斯文加利(催眠大师) |
[20:13] | I knew I shouldn’t let Dabney have any friends! | 我就知道我不应该让Dabney有朋友 |
[20:16] | Get the car. We’re going home. | 快进车 我们回家 |
[20:20] | Dabney, you’ve never spoken to me like this before. | Dabney 你之前从来没有这样对我说话 |
[20:23] | Well, get used to it. | 习惯这样吧 |
[20:24] | I’m not your little boy anymore, Mom. | 我不再是你的小男孩了 妈 |
[20:28] | I’m your little man. | 我是你的小男人 |
[20:34] | Oh, Dabney… | 哦 Dabney |
[20:48] | Dear Francis, to stop Otto’s night terrors, | 亲爱的Francis 要让Otto停止乱嚎 |
[20:51] | just caress his Ohrlappchen. | 抚摸他的耳垂 |
[20:54] | Gretchen Gretchen. | |
[20:56] | His Ohrlappchen? | 他的耳垂 |