时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Finally…… oh my….stupid, useless old man! | 终于 天啊 愚蠢没用的老头 |
[00:34] | There’s going to be some big changes around here! | 今时不同往日了 |
[01:12] | Hal, wake up. It’s time. | Hal 醒一醒 是时候了 |
[01:15] | Already! The baby’s not due for a month! | 要生了吗 离预产期还有一个月啊 |
[01:18] | I told you it wasn’t conceived in the elevator! | 我就说不是在电梯那次怀上的 |
[01:20] | It was Dewey’s parent/teacher conference! | 是在Dewey的家长会上 |
[01:23] | I’ll say ok to this one, let’s go! | 我准备好了 走吧 |
[01:24] | No, Hal, I’m not having the baby. | 不是 Hal 我不是要生了 |
[01:26] | We said we’d finish making out our will tonight. | 我们说过要今晚把遗嘱写完的 |
[01:28] | Tonight? I didn’t agree to that! | 今晚吗 我不同意 |
[01:31] | Besides, how do you know you’re not having the baby, you’re not abductor! | 还有 你怎么知道你不是要生了呢 你又不是医生 |
[01:34] | Come on, I’ll meet you there. | 来吧 我们去医院吧 |
[01:35] | Hal. I have both sets of car keys. | Hal 两套车钥匙都在我这 |
[01:38] | And I took the seat off your bike. | 还把你自行车座摘下来了 |
[01:43] | Why do we have to do this in the middle of the night, anyway? | 为什么要三更半夜写呢 |
[01:45] | I will not have the boys see us writing a will! | 我才不想让孩子们知道 |
[01:48] | If they start thinking about a future without us, | 一旦他们开始幻想没有我们的将来 |
[01:50] | we’ll totally lose control. | 我们就制不住他们了 |
[01:51] | I’m telling you Lois, we are not equipped to deal with these issues! | 这样说吧Lois 我们还没有写遗嘱的心智 |
[01:54] | We get into a giant, stupid fight every time we work on the will.Hal | 每次我们写遗嘱时 都要大吵一架 |
[01:57] | Hal, the last time we tried this was ten years ago! | 上次写已经是十年前的事了 |
[01:59] | And it led to a fight! You called me thin-skinned and overly sensitive. Hal | 那次也是以打架收场 你还说我皮薄又敏感 |
[02:03] | Hal, you can stall all night, but we are going to do this. | 你可以选择一直拖下去 但这事总要做的 |
[02:05] | Fine. I’ll get a pencil. | 好吧 那我先削支铅笔 |
[02:59] | – This pencil’s too short. – Hal! | – 削太短了 – Hal |
[03:01] | Oh, all right! | 好啦 |
[03:03] | Just remember, we’re not doing this for ourselves; we’re doing this for the children. | 要知道 这不是为我们 而是为孩子着想 |
[03:07] | What if there was a terrible accident, and we had no plan? | 万一出了什么意外 而我们没准备 |
[03:09] | Our poor boys would be alone and defenseless! | 独留可怜的孩子们无助的面对这个世界 |
[03:13] | And I guess you kids didn’t do any major harm | 我觉得你们几个也没对社会造成什么大威胁 |
[03:15] | so I’ve decided to let you off | 我打算释放你们 |
[03:30] | OK. Tangible assets. | 好了 有形资产部分 |
[03:32] | How do we expect to find anything, we just shove stuff in boxes. | 这怎么找啊 我们总把东西一股脑塞盒子里 |
[03:36] | Look, there’s a fortune cookie in here. | 瞧 还有块幸运饼干 |
[03:37] | Wait, here’s something we already did, this will save time. | 等等 这里有些我们已经完成了的 省时 |
[03:40] | We already decided that Malcolm gets the coin collection. | 我们都同意把硬币藏品给Malcolm |
[03:43] | Great. What coin collection? | 好的 什么硬币藏品 |
[03:45] | You remember that proof set we had in the closet? But then Dewey found it and swallowed | 我们衣柜里不是有套精致套币嘛 可后来Dewey发现了给吞了 |
[03:50] | That was five hundred bucks down the drain! And not one dime in the strainer! | 500块就这样进去了 可怎么最后一毛钱都没拉出来 |
[03:55] | What about our silver tea set? | 我们的那套银茶具呢 |
[03:56] | The boys pounded it into a suit of armour. | 儿子们把茶具敲碎做成了一整套盔甲 |
[03:58] | Wedding china. Antique stemware. | 婚礼纪念瓷 古玩器皿 |
[04:01] | Hand-blown crystal butterflies, why did we even buy those? | 人工吹制的水晶蝴蝶 我们怎么会买这些东西 |
[04:04] | Hal, we have fewer assets today than we did ten years ago. | Hal 我们的钱比十年前要少了 |
[04:07] | We can’t be this broke, we just can’t be! Where are the bank statements? | 我们可不能就这样破产啊 银行对帐单在哪 |
[04:11] | Right here. Cheques and everything, but you are not going to find anything helpful. | 都在这 支票 还有其他的 但你别指望能找到什么有用的了 |
[04:15] | By the way, I tried to avoid this whole evening, because I knew this would happen. | 还有 我整晚都想阻止你来着 因为我就知道结局会是这样 |
[04:21] | Maybe in the future, you’ll trust my judgement. | 以后你大概就会学乖了吧 |
[04:23] | You spent three hundred dollars on sequins? | 你花了300买装饰亮片吗 |
[04:28] | *And bad mistakes* | *我也犯过一些* |
[04:33] | *I’ve made a few* | *严重的错误* |
[04:36] | *I’ve had my share of sand kicked in my face* | *我自作自受* |
[04:40] | *But I’ve come through* | *但是我坚持一路走了过来* |
[04:47] | *We are the champions my friends* | *我们是斗士 我的朋友* |
[04:54] | *And we’ll keep on fighting till the end * | *我们要战斗到底* |
[05:02] | *We are the champions* | *我们是斗士* |
[05:09] | That was for the car. And what about this? | 是用在车子上的 那这个呢 |
[05:13] | Five hundred and twenty dollars to the hospital for toy extraction? | 到医院取出体内的玩具花了520元 |
[05:18] | Live, live, die. Live, live, live, live, die. | 留留留 死 留留留留 死 |
[05:26] | You know son, maybe you’ve been spending too much time- | 儿子 你玩很久了 |
[05:28] | Silence! Seize him! | 肃静 拿下他 |
[05:37] | All right, son. I think it’s time you goosed up off to bed. | 好了 儿子 是时候睡了 |
[05:41] | Dad, you’re embarrassing me in front of my men! | 爸爸 你这是在我的士兵面前羞辱我 |
[05:46] | Hal! Why is this still here | Hal怎么这些还在 |
[06:21] | Oh my god, do you realise how much money we spent sending Francis to Military School? | 天啊 你可知道为了送Francis上军校花了多少钱 |
[06:27] | That one we couldn’t avoid, he needed the discipline! | 那是没办法了 他需要那种纪律 |
[06:29] | No, no, no! Now we are going to do this until you get it right! | 不不 今天不练好就不休息了 |
[06:35] | All right. Once more. With feeling. And. | 好嘞 再来 带点感情 起 |
[06:40] | * The Candy Man * | *糖果人* |
[06:47] | *Who can take the sunlight, sprinkle it with dew* | *谁能用晨光点缀晶莹露珠* |
[06:55] | * Cover it with chocolate and a miracle or two* | *铺上一层巧克力或奇迹 或二者兼得* |
[06:59] | * The Candy Man* | *糖果人* |
[07:03] | * The Candy Man Can* | *糖果人* |
[07:06] | * the Candy Man can cause* | *糖果人能* |
[07:08] | *He mixes it with love, makes the world taste good* | *用爱作食材 世界亦美味* |
[07:14] | *The Candy Man makes everything he makes* | *糖果人所做的美食* |
[07:17] | *Satisfying and delicious* | *既美味又令人满足* |
[07:21] | *Talking about your childhood for the wishes* | *向我诉说你童年的愿望* |
[07:24] | *You can even eat the dishes* | *你也可以来品尝* |
[07:28] | Why can’t the authorities help us to clean this mess up? | 你也可以来品尝政府怎么不来帮忙整理呢 |
[07:32] | There are cheques out of sequins | 这有装饰亮片的支票 |
[07:33] | look, a cheque for next year. | 瞧 还有明年的支票 |
[07:35] | And this is two cheques taped together. | 这两张还是一起打印的 |
[07:37] | What difference does it make, Lois? | 这有什么影响呢 Lois |
[07:38] | You know better than anybody, we are in the crapper! | 你最清楚的 我们现在没什么钱了 |
[07:42] | You sound like you’re blaming me! | 听起来你是在责备我 |
[07:43] | Oh, you’re blaming me? | 哦 那是我的错吗 |
[07:44] | We both agreed that you would be in charge of the finances! | 我们当初都赞成你来理财的 |
[07:49] | This may be part of the problem. | 这也是个问题 |
[07:51] | Ok. Let’s forget about finances. | 好吧 先不管这个 |
[07:54] | Property transfer to the surviving spouse. | 财产转移到未亡配偶 |
[07:57] | We can do this. I think whoever goes first, | 这个可以有 无论谁先走 |
[08:00] | the other one is going to want to stay in the house, | 我想另外那个肯定会留在家 |
[08:01] | with the kids until | 照顾孩子 直到 |
[08:03] | what? | 怎么啦 |
[08:05] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[08:05] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 为什么那样看着我 |
[08:09] | I’ve always known that you’ll die first. | 我知道一定是你先走 |
[08:15] | What? | 什么 |
[08:16] | And then I’ll commit suicide a few days later, | 不过几天我肯定会自杀 |
[08:18] | I don’t want to live without you, Lois. | 没了你我活不下去了 Lois |
[08:19] | What? | 你说什么 |
[08:20] | Oh, don’t act so surprised,We both know what I’m talking about. | 噢 别装惊讶了 你懂的 |
[08:23] | No,you’re wishing me dead? | 不 你是在咒我死吗 |
[08:26] | Why would you say such a thing? | 你怎么会说这种话 |
[08:28] | Oh, and there is no reaction at all to my suicide! | 哦 其实我没有任何自杀倾向 |
[08:31] | Oh, that’s a real eye opener! | 真是好惊人哟 |
[08:32] | What makes you think that I am going to die first! | 你为什么认为我会先去 |
[08:34] | Honey, you just have that kind of personality! | 亲爱的 你就是那样的人啊 |
[08:37] | You operate at a very high level of stress. | 你一直活在高压下 |
[08:41] | ARE YOU ABORIGINES? | 你是土著人吗 |
[08:43] | I HAVE HAD IT! | 我已经买了 |
[08:45] | FIRE? FIREEE? | 着火了 着火了吗 |
[08:48] | WHO’S DAMN DOG IS THIS? I SAID WHO’S DAMN DOG IS THIS? | 这条臭狗是谁家的呢 我问这他妈的是谁家的狗 |
[08:53] | THIS IS THE PROPERTY LINE! THE PROPERTY LINE, THE PROPERTY LINE! | 这是用地红线 用地红线 用地红线 |
[08:59] | YOU CAN’T CROSS THE PROPERTY LINE!COME OUT AND APOLOGISE TO ME LIKE AN ADULT! | 你不能逾越用地红线 出来给我像成年人一样道歉 |
[09:05] | OH. THAT’S REAL MATURE! | 噢 还真够成熟的 |
[09:12] | I can’t believe that you are wishing me dead | 不敢相信你竟然在咒我死 |
[09:13] | and insulting my personality! | 还侮辱我的人格 |
[09:15] | Calm down, Lois! | Lois冷静冷静 |
[09:17] | I am just pointing out that I am the far more relaxed person. | 我只是觉得我人比较淡定 |
[10:04] | SHUUUUT UUUUUUP! | 闭嘴 |
[10:07] | I just don’t let the stress get to me. | 我从不为压力所困 |
[10:09] | I haven’t had any special training, it’s just my way. | 我也没受过什么训练 性情使然 |
[10:11] | You are going to pay for this. | 你会为这话付出代价的 |
[10:12] | Oh, see, that kind of comment doesn’t help anyone. | 你看 这样的话完全损人不利己 |
[10:15] | I’m sorry. I have just learned that I’m a human time bomb! | 我很抱歉 我才发现自己是个人肉定时炸弹 |
[10:18] | And you are not the least bit curious about how I’m going to do it! | 你一点也不好奇 我会怎么做吗 |
[10:21] | Oh, you’re not going to kill yourself! | 噢 你才不会自杀 |
[10:22] | You can’t even rip off your own bandaids! | 你连创可贴都不敢撕 |
[10:25] | I happen to be very hairy, but this is different. | 我是有点多毛 但这次不同了 |
[10:28] | I have thought this through. | 我想清楚了 |
[10:30] | It is going to be beautiful and romantic. | 这将会很凄美 很浪漫 |
[10:34] | And it’s going to make everyone forget about your stupid funeral! | 还能转移大家对你葬礼的注意力 |
[10:37] | Ssshhhh! The boys! | 嘘 孩子们会听见的 |
[10:43] | If you can’t handle that, how are you going to kill yourself? | 这点疼都怕 你还怎么自杀 |
[10:46] | Well, you startled me. | 被你突然袭击吓到了嘛 |
[10:48] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[10:48] | Sh!! How do you like that? | 嘘 这样你感觉如何 |
[11:04] | Ok. I think we both have a lot to apologize for. | 好了 我们大家都有错 |
[11:09] | I am sorry for pulling your hair. | 我不该拔你的毛 |
[11:12] | I’m not proud of the Dutch rope. Or the ear twisting. | 我不该使用跳绳 也不该揪你耳朵 |
[11:16] | See? We’re back on the path to adulthood. Let’s get to work | 看吧 我们恢复理智了 继续 |
[11:19] | Agreed. Let’s stop and go to bed. | 赞成 我们回床睡吧 |
[11:21] | Hal, sit down. We’re past the worst of it. | Hal 坐下 我们架都打完了 |
[11:24] | Ok. In the event of death of both parents. Who do we want to appoint as a guardian | 好了 假如父母双亡 我们要委派谁当监护人呢 |
[11:29] | My family’s out. | 不能选我父母 |
[11:30] | Well, they’re not going to my family. | 那也不能选我爸妈 |
[11:42] | Grandma ….. oh, jeez! | 奶奶 天啊 |
[11:46] | Shouldn’t we have more choices? | 没有其他人选了吗 |
[11:47] | If we die, shouldn’t there be more people willing to give our kids a home? | 若我们走了 没有人愿意给我们小孩提供一个家吗 |
[11:55] | You want to see a strike? | 你想要看全中吗 |
[11:57] | Malcolm, what’re you doing? | Malcolm 你要干嘛 |
[11:59] | Look at me! I’m the world’s greatest bowler! | 看我的 我是世上最棒的投球手 |
[12:02] | I care so much about bowling! | 我无比热爱保龄球 |
[12:04] | Bowling is so important! | 保龄球是那么的重要 |
[12:06] | Malcolm, come back here! | Malcolm 给我回来 |
[12:08] | You want to see a strike? | 你不是要看全中吗 |
[12:10] | I’ll give you a strike! Here’s your damn strike! | 我投给你看 投个全中给你看 |
[12:27] | Where is he going? | 这是要去哪 |
[12:55] | Wow, nice! It was. | 哇 厉害 是厉害嘛 |
[13:07] | Reese, that was amazing! | Reese 真的太厉害了 |
[13:10] | Listen,when the kids at school ask you about this | 听着 如果明天同学来问起这事 |
[13:13] | Tell them I got under your bra | 就说我上你二垒了 |
[13:23] | Give them a reason! | 快解释啊 |
[13:25] | The suspect appears to be resisting. | 嫌疑人还在抵抗 |
[13:27] | Ooh, looks like they’re taking out the pepper spray. | 噢 似乎警察要使用辣椒喷雾了 |
[13:31] | *Can you hear the drums Fernando?* | *你可听见鼓声Fernando* |
[13:36] | *I remember long ago another starry night like this* | *犹记得一个相似的繁星夜空* |
[13:44] | *In the firelight Fernando* | *静坐在篝火旁Fernando* |
[13:48] | *You were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar* | *你细哼着轻拨吉他* |
[13:53] | *I could hear the distant drums* | *远方传来阵阵鼓声* |
[13:55] | *And sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar* | *依稀夹杂遥远的号角* |
[14:01] | *There was something in the air that night* | *那夜空中别具味道* |
[14:05] | *The stars were bright, Fernando* | *星星尽情闪耀* |
[14:10] | *They were shining there for you and me* | *光芒照亮你我* |
[14:14] | *For liberty, Fernando* | *高举自由* |
[14:18] | *Though I never thought that we could lose* | *虽不曾想过失去* |
[14:21] | *There’s no regret* | *我无怨无悔* |
[14:25] | *If I had to do the same again* | *若一切重来* |
[14:29] | *I would, my friend* | *我心依旧* |
[14:39] | Well, we finally have one bright spot in this, | 好吧 往乐观处想 |
[14:41] | we finally agree on something. | 我们终于在这件事上达成一致 |
[14:42] | There’s no-one to take care of our kids. | 那就是没人愿意照顾我们的孩子 |
[14:45] | You’re not even going to mention Francis? | 你连提都不提Francis吗 |
[14:48] | Let’s go to bed. | 去睡吧 |
[14:49] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. Why won’t you even consider it | 不不不 你不考虑一下吗 |
[14:53] | Hal, this is hard enough without you getting us sidetracked! | Hal 本来就很难了你就别添乱了 |
[14:55] | This isn’t about Francis, this is about our children! | 这不关Francis的事 事关我们的孩子 |
[14:59] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我意思的 |
[15:00] | Why is Francis such a bad idea? | Francis有那么差吗 |
[15:02] | He’s working, he’s married, he’s showing responsibility. | 他现在工作了 也成家了 开始承担自己责任了 |
[15:05] | Look, I will be the first to admit that Francis was not the easiest kid for you to deal with, | 我不否认这孩子是有点难搞 |
[15:09] | but he has changed! | 可他已经改了 |
[15:11] | Oh yeah, big change! He quit school and moved 3000 miles away, | 是啊 还改了不少 辍了学又搬去三千里远 |
[15:15] | and married someone he knew for exactly twenty minutes! | 还跟才认识20分钟的人结了婚 |
[15:17] | You can’t make life decisions on a whim and be a good parent! | 随心任为的人当不了好家长的 |
[15:21] | A good parent understands that actions have consequences! | 优秀的家长知道三思而后行 |
[15:24] | Lois, we are parents precisely because we can’t remember that! | Lois 我们还不是不清楚这个才生了这么多娃 |
[15:28] | You have never been able to give him credit for anything good he does! | Francis表现好时你从不曾赞许过 |
[15:31] | Good he does? Like what? | 表现好吗 什么时候 |
[15:32] | Like….look, I am not a performing seal | 就是 我又不是什么表演海豹 |
[15:36] | Lois, I can’t just bark out a list of good deeds | Lois我才不会朗诵一段好人好事 |
[15:39] | while you take a bow and throw me a macro under your fanny pack! | 然后你向观众行礼从你的小腰包里给我扔点吃的 |
[15:42] | I cannot talk to you when you’re hysteric. | 你那么激动 我没法跟你讲 |
[15:44] | You can‘t get out of this by playing the My Husband is Crazy card! | 别演”我老公疯了“的戏码了 |
[15:47] | It didn’t work with the airport security screener and it is not going to work now! | 上次在机场的监控录像前没成功 此次亦然 |
[15:50] | I am stunned! That you are thinking about having him take care of the boys. | 我晕 你想要他照顾几个弟弟吗 |
[15:55] | He is the worst behaved of all of them. | 他是几兄弟中最调皮的 |
[16:13] | I love you so much! | 爱死你了 |
[16:15] | Why don’t you just admit it, Lois? | 认了吧 Lois |
[16:17] | You’ve never liked Francis. Is it any surprise why he has been such a mess growing up? | 你一直不喜欢Francis 也难怪他变成这样 |
[16:23] | You can’t blame the way Francis is on me! | Francis变成这样怎能怪我 |
[16:26] | You honestly don’t see your part in all of this! | 你难道看不到你对他的影响吗 |
[16:29] | Parents’ weekend at the Military School, you two got into a sword fight! | 军校的周末家长会 你们俩竟打了起来 |
[16:33] | You dragged him off the field in the middle of a Tee-Ball game | 你把他从少年棒球比赛场中间拽走 |
[16:37] | because you thought he gave you a look! | 就因为你觉得他给脸色你 |
[16:39] | His first words were”you shut up!” | 他人生学会的第一句话就是”你闭嘴” |
[16:41] | Lois, you two have been at each other’s throats since the day he was born! | Lois 从他出生起你们就开始斗得你死我活了 |
[16:48] | He started it! | 他先挑起的 |
[16:49] | What? | 什么 |
[16:50] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:50] | No, you said he started it. What does that mean? | 不 你说他先挑起的 什么意思 |
[16:52] | Just leave me alone. | 让我静一静 |
[16:53] | How the hell can a baby start anything? | 一个婴儿能挑起什么啊 |
[16:55] | I don’t know, Hal. Everything started so badly right after he was born | 我也说不清 Hal 自他出生 一切都一发不可收拾了 |
[17:01] | What, the staph infection? What does that have to do with anything? | 什么 葡萄球菌感染 那有什么关系 |
[17:04] | I was stuck in the hospital. Without my baby. Completely isolated. | 我被医院隔离 离开了我的儿子 与外界隔绝 |
[17:08] | For six weeks.All I could do was lie there, | 整整六周 我只能躺在病床上 |
[17:10] | and worry about him, and think about how much he | 担心我的儿 我想他一定很需要我 |
[17:13] | needed me, to nurse him, and to hold him. | 我得去照顾他 抱他 |
[17:17] | And when they finally let me out, I run home as fast as I can | 而当我出院时 我飞奔回家 |
[17:19] | to take care of poor little Francis, and when I get there, I discover he’s happy! | 去见我可怜的小儿子 回来后却发现他很好 |
[17:25] | He couldn’t care less I was gone all that time. | 他一点都没在意我不在身旁 |
[17:28] | You were taking care of him, and he was happy as a clown! | 你在照顾他 他玩得很欢乐 |
[17:30] | I was just an intrusion. | 我就像是多余的 |
[17:33] | Honey, I had no idea! | 亲爱的 我没想到 |
[17:35] | I know, it’s wrong. And I know it’s creepy! | 我知道 这是不对的 太可怕了 |
[17:40] | And I can’t help it! I’m the worst motherof all time! | 可我就是控制不了 我是个不称职的妈妈 |
[17:44] | It’s just as much my fault. We’ve never gotten this right! We are utter failures as parents! | 我也有很大责任 我们没做好 是失败的父母 |
[17:53] | I mean, look at this pigsty! Look at how we live! | 看我们的家 像猪窝似的乱七八糟 |
[17:56] | Why do we even bother making a will, we can leave our children this misery! | 我们何苦还写遗嘱 我们留给孩子的只有悲惨 |
[18:00] | We’re a walking advertisement for forced sterilization. | 我们就是行走的强制节育公益广告 |
[18:04] | Who’re the idiot in Washington allowed us to procreate. | 华盛顿哪个蠢货允许我们生育的啊 |
[18:08] | I mean. This family is an unmitigated disaster! | 我是说这个家就是个彻头彻尾的灾难 |
[18:52] | I hit my head! | 我撞到头了 |
[18:55] | Honey, honey, calm down. Let me have a look. | 宝贝不哭 让我瞧瞧 |
[18:57] | It really hurts! It’s bleeding, isn’t it? I know it’s bleeding! | 很疼 流血了是吧 我就知道在流血 |
[19:01] | Dewey. What’s ninety times five? | Dewey 90乘5得几 |
[19:02] | I mean- what? | 我是说 什么 |
[19:04] | Ninety times five, try to figure it out. Card for St Johns. | 90乘5 好好算算 找找St Johns的名片 |
[19:10] | John PD Emergency is opening again. | John急诊室又开放了 |
[19:13] | Ok, Dewey, everything’s gong to be fine. | 好了Dewey, 没事的 |
[19:14] | Yeah, for Doctor Flannerie? Please tell him my son Dewey got a bad bump on his head, | 对 找医生Flannerie吗 请告知医生我儿子Dewey撞到头了 |
[19:19] | and my husband will meet him at St Johns. They’ll be there in ten minutes. | 我先生现在送他到St Johns 去 大概十分钟到 |
[19:21] | Ok, sport. Field trip. | 好嘞 小伙子 走起 |
[19:24] | Can I have a box of Apple juice? | 我想喝苹果汁 |
[19:27] | All we have is Apple Cherry. | 我们只有苹果樱桃汁 |
[19:28] | Of course that’s all we have. | 我们当然只有这个 |
[19:31] | We’re the worst parents in the world. | 我们真是世上最差的父母亲 |
[19:35] | I am sorry. Did you just call my wife wide ride? | 不好意思 你刚刚说我妻子肥吗 |
[19:38] | I get it. You gotta make a big show for.. | 我懂的 你得先做足前戏 |
[19:43] | Now, you’re gonna get up, and apologize… | 你现在起来道歉 |
[19:50] | Get him, Dad. | 爸 打他 |
[19:56] | Hold this. | 拿着 |