时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hal! I’m leaving a sandwich for you | Hal我把三明治放在这儿了 |
[00:04] | Thanks,honey | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[00:29] | That was quick.You must be really hungry | 吃的真快 你肯定是饿坏了吧 |
[01:10] | Come on boys,breakfast | 孩子们快点 快吃早餐 |
[01:11] | Let’s go! you’r gonna be late | 麻溜儿的 你们快迟到了 |
[01:13] | Hal, look at what your doing | Hal看看你做了些什么 |
[01:15] | Oh, for god sake, my last good tie | 妈妈咪呀 这是我最后一条好领带 |
[01:19] | No I just bought you a whole 12 pack | 我不是才给你买过一打吗 |
[01:21] | well I went through it | 我已经用完了 |
[01:22] | Ma! | 妈妈 |
[01:24] | For the love of Pete | 天啊 |
[01:26] | Reese blew his nose on my shirt! | Reese在我的衬衫上擤鼻涕 |
[01:28] | Because Dewey put his dirty underwear on my pillow! | 那是因为Dewey把他的内裤放在我的枕头上了 |
[01:30] | And what of them use my Calculator to smash open the juicebox | 他们中的一个人用我的计算器弄烂的一盒果汁 |
[01:33] | Everybody just shut up! Your mother is 9 months pregnant | 你们都闭嘴 你妈已经有9个月身孕了 |
[01:37] | She’s stress out enough as she it is. She dosen’t need all this screaming | 她的压力已经很大了.别再喊了 |
[01:40] | You know what? | 跟你说 |
[01:43] | I know how to solve this | 我有办法解决这一切 |
[01:45] | We only gonna be gone for 2 days. | 我们就离开两天 |
[01:47] | We gonna have at least 1 weekend before this baby is born, | 在这孩子出生前我们至少能过上 |
[01:50] | and we get some peace and quiet | 一周安生日子 |
[01:51] | without us? | 不带上我们吗 |
[01:52] | you kown the plan? | 计划你都清楚吧 |
[01:53] | As soon as you leave | 你们一离开 |
[01:54] | I put Reese on the bus to see his grandma on Canada | 我就把Reese送上车去看他在加拿大的奶奶 |
[01:56] | After school I take Malcolm to Stevie’s | 放学后我送Malcolm去Stevie家 |
[01:58] | And Dewey stays with me | Dewey和我待在一起 |
[02:00] | looks like you are the lucky winner | 看来你最幸运 |
[02:02] | why you splitting us up | 为什么你要把我们分开 |
[02:04] | Because that’s the only the would Judge to let us leave town | 因为这样法官才允许我们离开 |
[02:10] | Have fun in school today,suckers | 祝你们上学开心 衰仔们 |
[02:12] | I’ll send you a postcard from Whitehorse. | 等我到怀特霍斯我会给你寄明信片的 |
[02:14] | Reese, figure it out.. | Resse 你好好想想 |
[02:16] | It takes 26 hours to get there | 你到那里要26个小时 |
[02:17] | and 26 hours to back. | 回来还要26个小时 |
[02:19] | your package is full of food | 你包里又全是吃的 |
[02:20] | and no one ever called grandma | 我们从没给奶奶打过电话 |
[02:23] | wait a minute i’ll spending the entire weekend on this bus | 等等 我整个周末都要耗在大巴上 |
[02:30] | I’m so glad we are finally here | 太好了我们终于到了 |
[02:34] | I can’t believe you make me walk extra 150 yards | 我不敢相信 你让我多走了150码 |
[02:36] | Trust me, valet parking, even complimentary parking is a scam | 相信我 代客泊车甚至免费停车场都是骗人的 |
[02:41] | Welcome to the “Love birds and couples resort”. | 欢迎来到爱人情侣度假村 |
[02:44] | Hi we have a reservation | 你好 我们有预约的 |
[02:47] | Can we get our room quickly? | 能不能快点把房间给我 |
[02:48] | I really have to ues the baseroom | 我真是的需要去上厕所 |
[02:50] | Again | 又去 |
[02:51] | I’m sorry, but the room we are holding for you | 抱歉我们给您预留的房间 |
[02:52] | is no longer avilable, | 已经不能住了 |
[02:54] | you give away our room. | 你把我们的房间给别人了 |
[02:55] | I’m sorry sir you are four hour late, and you didn’t call | 很抱歉先生 你们迟到了四个小时也没打电话说明 |
[02:58] | but it’s my wife. we have to stop every 10 miles | 你看看我老婆 每10英里我们就要停一下 |
[03:01] | she has to pee all the time | 她总上厕所 |
[03:03] | I don’t have to pee all the time | 我可没一直尿 |
[03:04] | Don’t worry I think we can find you something | 别担心 我们会想办法的 |
[03:08] | I don’t kown if you read our brochure, | 我不知道你们是否看了我们的宣传册 |
[03:10] | but this sort of romantic hide away for couples | 我是专供情侣远离尘嚣的浪漫度假村 |
[03:14] | We noticed this . | 这些我都知道 |
[03:15] | Let me see what I can do. | 我看看能安排些什么 |
[03:17] | I have to get off my feet | 让我先歇歇脚 |
[03:20] | Angela Angela. | |
[03:21] | Yes, Ron. Yes. | 我愿意 Ron 我愿意 |
[03:26] | I am so sorry ,I just have to sit down | 不好意思 我得先坐下 |
[03:29] | Don’t don’t mind me | 别在意我 |
[03:32] | You mind we turn off the fireplace. | 把火炉关掉你不介意吧 |
[03:33] | I sweat like a pig. | 我这汗哗啦哗啦的 |
[03:36] | Little man, you and I have quite fun filled to get the head of us | 小朋友 咱们俩肯定会玩的很开心的 |
[03:40] | Tomorrow morning there’s Jazz at farmers market | 明天早上去菜市场听爵士 |
[03:43] | and then Lifetime is having a intimate portrait of Sandra Bullock | 然后Lifetime会展出Sandra Bullock私密画像 |
[03:46] | Tomorrw night there’s an improv in the park with political band | 明晚在公园有政治团队即兴表演 |
[03:49] | Sounds fun? | 听上去不错吧 |
[03:51] | – I think I just want to play? – You want to play | – 我只想玩游戏 – 你想玩 |
[03:53] | Sure we can squeeze some plays I guess | 我们肯定能挤出时间来玩的 |
[03:56] | Why don’t you go ahead and get that started | 那你现在就开玩吧 |
[03:57] | No, I mean play together | 我是说一起玩 |
[03:58] | What do you mean ? | 你什么意思 |
[03:59] | We can play fort. | 我们可以玩堡垒棋 |
[04:00] | Well I don’t have fort | 我没有装备 |
[04:02] | I have clue,but it is collector edition and unopend. | 我有情节版的 但那是玩家收藏版我都没拆开过 |
[04:05] | If you want it I can show you picture of it | 我倒是可以给你看看它的照片 |
[04:07] | No, you don’t have to have the fort. We just do it | 没有堡垒棋没关系 我们照样可以玩 |
[04:10] | Didn’t you ever play fort wih your friends when you were a kid? | 你小的时候没和你朋友玩过么 |
[04:12] | Of course I played. | 当然玩过 |
[04:14] | I had friends, plenty of friends | 我有朋友还很多呢 |
[04:17] | And you are short. | 你还是个矮子 |
[04:19] | Come on, I will show ya. | 来吧 我玩给你看 |
[04:21] | Hello ma’am,this is Mel Jenkins with transway bus line. | 女士您好 我是汽车专线的Mel Jenkins |
[04:25] | I don’t kown how to tell you this. | 我不知道怎么告诉您 |
[04:26] | I was keeping an eye on your son for you, like you asked, | 向您要求的那样我一直看着您的儿子 |
[04:29] | but when we got out on the interstate, he went into the bathroom, and | 但当我们驶出洲际公路之后 他就去了厕所 |
[04:33] | Well, he must have jumped out the window while we were moving. | 他肯定是在我们开车的时候从窗户里跳出去了 |
[04:36] | I’d gone 60 miles before I noticed. | 在发现之前我们已经开了60英里了 |
[04:39] | What? How could you do this to my favorite son | 什么 你怎么能这么对我最喜爱的儿子呢 |
[04:42] | The only one I ever loved is now lying in a ditch somewhere. | 我唯一的爱子现在却依偎在阴沟的怀抱里 |
[04:48] | Well, I’d better call the coffin store. Good-bye. | 我还是去订个棺材吧 再见 |
[05:07] | I knew it, I knew if I came back I’d catch you here. | 我就知道 我就知道你会逃回来 |
[05:10] | You can’t be trusted for five seconds, | 连五秒钟都不能信任你 |
[05:11] | let alone a whole weekend. | 更别说整个周末了 |
[05:13] | Okay, look.. | 听我说 |
[05:13] | Just don’t tell.. | 求你别….. |
[05:16] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[05:17] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[05:18] | Me? I’m here to… guard the house from the | 我 我是来保卫咱家 |
[05:21] | bad thing you are doing | 防止你做坏事的 |
[05:24] | What’s in the bag? | 包里是什么 |
[05:25] | Candles? | 蜡烛 |
[05:26] | Chocolate coverd strawberries? | 巧克力草莓 |
[05:30] | “Sleepless in Seattle”? | <西雅图夜未眠> |
[05:33] | My god, you’re gay! | 天呐 原来你是基佬 |
[05:34] | I’m not,look, I don’t know how I did it, | 我不是 我不知道我是怎么做到的 |
[05:36] | But I talked Kathy McCulskey into coming over tonight | 但我邀请了Kathy McCulskey今晚过来 |
[05:39] | Kathy McCulskey Kathy McCulskey? | |
[05:41] | I’m impressed. | 震住我了 |
[05:43] | She doesn’t leave her house for anything less than second base | 除非能当二垒不然她不会出门的 |
[05:45] | which is exactly why we need the house to ourselves. | 这就是为什么我们要占据这个房子 |
[05:48] | I’m sorry Malcolm | 我很抱歉 Malcolm |
[05:48] | I’m already committed to this party. | 但我已经承办了这次派对 |
[05:50] | Reese, you’ve seen enough teenage movies | Reese 你看了很多青少年电影 |
[05:52] | to kown how badly this is going to turn out. | 你肯定知道这样下去会变得多糟 |
[05:53] | I haven’t just seen them | 我不只是在看电影 |
[05:54] | I’ve studied them | 我还研究他们 |
[05:55] | And I found the fatal flaw. | 我发现了致命缺陷 |
[05:58] | In every one of those movies, the party was on a Saturday night | 每个电影中的派对都是在周六晚上 |
[06:01] | Mine? Friday. | 我的呢是在周五 |
[06:03] | This gives me an extra day to refill the pool, replace the crystal thing, | 这样我就有富裕一天来灌满泳池换掉打碎的东西 |
[06:07] | turn back the odometer, and get the dead bodies back in the ground. | 改掉汽车里程表 再埋掉尸体 |
[06:09] | Please don’t do this to me | 求你了 别这么对我 |
[06:11] | I’ll tell you what, Malcolm. | 这样吧Malcolm |
[06:12] | I’ll try and keep the front room closet off limits | 我会尽我所能让大家远离 |
[06:14] | as long as I can. | 前厅衣柜 |
[06:19] | I thought we reserved a deluxe suite | 我以为我们订了间豪华套房 |
[06:21] | No,ma’am .This is the Petite Sleeper. | 不 夫人 这是一件小型卧室 |
[06:24] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[06:28] | Why do they bother giving you a confirmation number | 反正到最后他们也会把你订的房间送人 |
[06:30] | if they’re just going to give your room away anyway? | 那为什么还要费劲给你确认号 |
[06:32] | Don’t be mad at them, it’s not their fault | 别生他们的气了 这也不是他们的错 |
[06:34] | Yeah, so it’s my fault. | 他们没错是我错 |
[06:36] | I didn’t say that | 我没这么说啊 |
[06:37] | At least we have a great view of the parking lot from here. | 至少在这里能欣赏到停车场的优美风光 |
[06:40] | At home, I have to crane my neck to see our car. | 在家还得拉长了脖子才能看到车 |
[06:42] | You know what? | 反正 |
[06:43] | The room is what it is | 房间已经是这样了 |
[06:45] | So we just have to try to make the best of it. | 我就将就着好好利用一下吧 |
[06:47] | We’re here, we have little time for ourself. | 我们在这里独处的时间不长 |
[06:49] | Let’s find a way to enjoy it, hmm? | 想方设法的开心起来吧 |
[06:53] | I have to pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[06:56] | Of course you do | 你当然要 |
[06:57] | Oh perfect, they promised us a heart-shaped tub | 真尼玛好 他们答应给我们一个心形的浴缸 |
[07:00] | we got a tub-shaped tub | 这个浴缸是浴缸形的 |
[07:02] | For the love of God, will you take a break? | 我求你了 你能歇歇吗 |
[07:05] | I know you’re pregnant, | 我知道你怀孕了 |
[07:06] | I know you’re uncomfortable | 我知道你不舒服 |
[07:08] | You are swollen and puffy. | 我知道你这肿那胀 |
[07:09] | and distended, and inflated | 你胀的跟王八蛋似的 |
[07:11] | but you’ve just got to stop complaining. | 求你不要再抱怨了 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry I’m such burden. | 很道歉 我真是个负担 |
[07:16] | In another 3 week you won’t ever suffer through this again | 再过三个星期 你就没这么痛苦了 |
[07:19] | Well,we don’t know that | 那可说不定 |
[07:22] | What did you say | 你刚才说什么 |
[07:24] | I said I moved the car | 我说我挪了车 |
[07:27] | No, you said “we don’t that”,but Hal | 你说的是”那可说不定” 但是Hal |
[07:30] | we do know that. Because you had a vasectomy. | 我们心里都明白 因为你做了结扎手术 |
[07:33] | Yes, I did. | 对 没错 |
[07:34] | Oh my god, you didn’t do it | 我的天呐 你没做 |
[07:38] | You lied to me | 你骗我 |
[07:39] | Just a little | 一点点而已 |
[07:40] | Hal, you sat with an ice pack Bon your crotch for three days | Hal你可是把冰块放在跨上捂了三天啊 |
[07:43] | That should count for something | 这至少也算数吧 |
[07:45] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这事 |
[07:46] | We agreed on this. | 我们也达成了一致 |
[07:47] | No,you agreed on it! | 是你同意了 |
[07:48] | I never wanted a vasectomy. | 我不想做结扎手术 |
[07:50] | There are plenty of other methods out there. | 还有很多办法能达到同一效果 |
[07:52] | Oh, yeah, they work. | 是 效果那叫一个棒 |
[07:53] | We’ve got our rhythm method child, | 我们有安全期避孕生的孩子 |
[07:55] | our diaphragm child, our condom child. | 用隔板避孕和安全套避孕生的孩子 |
[07:58] | Oh, yes, and our two abstinence children. | 对了 还有两个禁欲避孕的孩子 |
[08:00] | Lois, you just don’t understand | Lois 你不明白 |
[08:02] | how extraordinary precious those parts are to me | 这些部位对我来说是多么重要 |
[08:05] | Precious? Hal, give me a break | 哪重要 Hal省省吧 |
[08:08] | You are not that guy. You’ve never been that guy. | 你不是那种男人 从不是 |
[08:12] | When it comes to this, every guy is that guy. | 遇到这种事谁都是那种男人 |
[08:17] | C-4 C-4. | |
[08:18] | Hit | 上 |
[08:23] | E4 E4. | |
[08:33] | Hit. | 上 |
[08:39] | Hey, you guys want to come to party at my house | 你们想去我家参加派对吗 |
[08:41] | It’s going to be amazing. | 会很有趣的 |
[08:42] | My parents are gone for the whole weekend | 我父母整个周末都不在家 |
[08:45] | The whole weekend? | 整个周末 |
[08:46] | You heard me. | 你懂的 |
[08:46] | 48 hours, totally unsupervised. | 48个小时无监督 |
[08:49] | Anything goes, total freedom man. | 为所欲为 绝对自由 |
[08:52] | Interesting | 有意思 |
[08:55] | This’ll do… | 就它了 |
[09:08] | What’s this junk? What is going on | 这些垃圾是什么 你们要干什么 |
[09:10] | Ok, here’s what’s gonna happend | 事情是这样的 |
[09:12] | We have some private business to conduct | 我们要做点私人买卖 |
[09:14] | This is now our garage for the next 48 hours. | 在接下来的48小时内这车库是我们的 |
[09:17] | You don’t come near it. You don’t ask about it | 不许你靠近 也不许问 |
[09:19] | We get out before your parents come back | 在你父母回家前我们会离开 |
[09:21] | They never have to find out that you’re the one who invited us. | 他们永远也不会知道是你邀请了我们 |
[09:24] | What the hell you guys doing | 你们这些人究竟在做什么 |
[09:25] | He just explained really well, | 他解释的倒是很详细 |
[09:27] | but all I could hear was my own heartbeat. | 我却只能听见自己的心跳 |
[09:29] | Reese, that stuff is … | Reese 那东西不是 |
[09:30] | See, that’s you guys talking, and that doesn’t work for me. | 听好了 你们说你们的 我可不吃这招 |
[09:33] | Now, can I trust that you guys won’t talk, | 我能相信你们永远不会谈论这一切吗 |
[09:36] | or am I going to have to remove something to make it physically impossible? | 或者要我在你们身上拿走点什么让你们没办法乱说 |
[10:14] | And that is not the worst part of the operation | 那还不是手术中最糟糕的部分 |
[10:18] | Once they split open your coin purse, | 一旦他们割裂你的阴囊 |
[10:20] | they pull out the vas deferens, | 他们就会扯出输精管 |
[10:22] | put it on the table and… | 放在桌上 然后 |
[10:24] | Chop! And they don’t always get it on the first chop, either | 切 他们对第一刀也不总是很兴奋 |
[10:27] | Chop, chop, chop! | 切 切 切 |
[10:29] | Can I get you guys another drink? | 我能请你们再喝一杯吗 |
[10:30] | Set us up, will you? | 帮我们满上 |
[10:33] | It’s been 3 hours since these guys took over our house | 这些家伙已经占用我家3个小时了 |
[10:35] | So far, there’s been a few fires, I’ve had a bottle thrown at me | 目前为止 失了几次火 还有瓶子扔向我 |
[10:39] | and I’ve even been threatened with death. | 甚至涉及到生死存亡了 |
[10:41] | On the other hand, they haven’t stopped raving about Reese’s bean dip. | 另一方面 他们一直很热情的谈论着Reese的蘸酱 |
[10:44] | So the evening could go either way. | 这一晚好坏参半吧 |
[10:47] | Did Fast Eddie like his salmon? | Fast Eddie喜欢他的大马哈鱼吗 |
[10:49] | In about an hour | 一个小时内 |
[10:49] | I’m gonna need you guys to dump a 50-gallon drum of… stuff. | 我要你们去把那50加仑的”东西”扔了 |
[10:54] | Do it quick, don’t draw attention to yourselves | 动作要快 别引人注目 |
[10:56] | and don’t breathe in when you’re doing it. | 做的时候记住屏住呼吸 |
[10:58] | Look, it’s one thing to ask us to stay out of your business, | 你之前说不让我们插手你的事儿 |
[11:00] | but when you try to involve us.. | 但是现在你又让我们参与 |
[11:02] | Okay. | 我倒就是了 |
[11:03] | Hey, Donnie, the soufflés are almost up. | Donie 蛋奶酥马上就好了 |
[11:07] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁 |
[11:08] | I don’t know. It’s..oh no | 我真不知道 哦 不 |
[11:16] | Who the orderd the girl? | 谁点的妞啊 |
[11:17] | Not me! | 不是我 |
[11:19] | Kathy hi. | Kathy 你好啊 |
[11:20] | Hey | 你好 |
[11:22] | You didn’t tell me there were going to be other guys here. | 你可没说你家还会有别人 |
[11:24] | Yeah…well | 这个嘛 |
[11:25] | Just ’cause you read something on a bathroom wall | 你在厕所墙上看到的东西 |
[11:27] | dosen’t mean it’s true | 不意味着那就是真的 |
[11:28] | No! look there’s are cousins of mine | 不 这些是我的表兄弟 |
[11:31] | You know, friend cousins. They drop in unexpectly. | 朋友一样的表亲 随时都可能来 |
[11:34] | So right now isn’t a good time. | 那现在不太方便 |
[11:36] | Obviously not, we can still do the dinner and the talking part | 当然 但我们还是可以吃吃饭 聊聊天 |
[11:40] | Yeah, man, show some class | 是的 兄弟有点风度好不好 |
[11:42] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[11:44] | Kathy, listen, you have to trust me on this one. | Kathy 你一定要相信我 |
[11:46] | Hey,bring your girlfriend in here | 把你的女友带过来 |
[12:20] | 98 99 100 98, 99, 100! | |
[12:24] | Ready or not, here i come | 准备好了吗 我来了 |
[12:37] | There you are | 找到你了 |
[12:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:43] | No one ever found me before | 以前从没人找到过我 |
[12:46] | It’s because you are such a good hider | 是因为你藏得太好了 |
[12:49] | Yeah, that’s probably it | 你说的对 |
[12:52] | Just put it anywhere. | 放哪儿都行 |
[12:56] | It was difficult to find this old girl. | 折叠床很难找啊 |
[12:58] | Can imagine we don’t get much call for it. | 几乎没人需要这个 |
[13:02] | I’m not even sure how to operate the damn thing | 我都不知道怎么鼓捣这个烂东西 |
[13:07] | God, I’ve been here over 30 years and I ain’t never done this before | 天呐 我在这儿都工作三十年了 从没遇到这档子事儿 |
[13:11] | We see all kind of couple here | 我们在这儿能看见这种各样的情侣 |
[13:14] | But I never seen this.. | 却从没见过你们这样的 |
[13:14] | eah yeah I’ll finish this | 好了 我来吧 |
[13:16] | Fine by me. I have to go room 318 | 我无所谓 我还要去318房 |
[13:18] | and fill the bathtub with rose petals | 给他们的浴缸里灌满水 再撒上玫瑰花瓣 |
[13:28] | Oh! 5 points for Chuck. | Chuck得了5分 |
[13:33] | Crotch again. 15 points. | 又中了胯部 15分 |
[13:35] | Nice shoot, Randy. | 打的不错Randy |
[13:37] | Chuck, Randy you got to put off the catalyst | Chuck Randy过来处理一点事情 |
[13:40] | Okay, we can finish this game later. | 我们一会再玩 |
[13:42] | Don’t sit down, Chuck. You’re still in this. | 别放弃 Chuck 你还有机会 |
[13:46] | I think it’s a party again ? | 我觉得派对又办起来了 |
[13:47] | Are you kindding me? | 你在开什么玩笑 |
[13:48] | This is hostage situation | 我们被劫持了 |
[13:50] | No | 不是 |
[13:51] | Reese, haven’t you ever heard of Stockholm syndrome | Reese你听过斯德哥尔摩症候群吗 |
[13:53] | You’re starting to identify with your captors | 你开始被抓你的人同化了 |
[13:55] | What captor? | 谁抓我了 |
[13:55] | These guy save my life, man | 这些人救了我 |
[13:57] | Because they decide not to kill you. | 那是因为他们决定不杀你 |
[13:59] | Same thing. | 那可不是一回事吗 |
[14:00] | They made us accessories to some kind of felony. | 他们让我们成为帮凶 |
[14:02] | They’re setting up a decontamination shower in front of the garage. | 他们在我们家车库前设立了一个去污淋浴 |
[14:05] | And poor Kathy must have been completely traumatized. | 可怜的Kathy现在肯定很伤心 |
[14:08] | Where’d she go anyway? | 她究竟去哪里了 |
[14:09] | I’m never going to forgive myself for dragging her into this. | 我永远也不会原谅自己把她牵扯进来 |
[14:11] | We have to do something. | 我们得做些什么 |
[14:13] | You’ve got to relax, Malcolm. Some of these guys are really nice. | 别经张兮兮的Malcolm 这些人里还是有不错的 |
[14:15] | Have you had Big Wanda tell you your fortune? | 大个Wanda没给你算一卦么 |
[14:17] | Look, we can’t handle this ourselves. | 这件事我们没办法自己解决 |
[14:19] | We don’t know how to deal with a whole bunch of lowlife criminals | 我们不知道怎么处理卑劣的罪犯 |
[14:22] | We need help. | 我们得求助 |
[14:24] | You guys did the right thing by calling me. | 你们算是找对人了 |
[14:26] | Sorry to drag you out here all the way from the ranch. | 真抱歉大老远的把你从农场叫来 |
[14:29] | This shouldn’t take long | 不会花很长时间的 |
[14:31] | They all in there? | 人全在里边吗 |
[14:32] | Yeah, well, one of them’s in the bedroom with Kathy. | 对 还有一个和Kathy在卧室 |
[14:34] | Who’s Kathy? | Kathy是谁 |
[14:35] | My date. | 我对象 |
[14:37] | Dude | 不是吧 老兄 |
[14:38] | What are you going to do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[14:39] | How are you going to get them out? | 怎么把他们弄出来 |
[14:40] | slow down | 不要着急 |
[14:42] | You got to think these things through | 你得想清楚 |
[14:44] | We’re going to handle this real delicately | 谨慎处理一切 |
[14:47] | When you’re dealing with a complex psychological situation, | 当你在应对复杂的心理情境时 |
[14:49] | you have to remember | 你要记住 |
[14:50] | there’s a lot of subtle machinations that come into play. | 那会有很多鬼点子油然而生的 |
[14:59] | Donnie Donnie? | |
[15:00] | Francis Francis? | |
[15:01] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[15:02] | I heard you were in Alaska. | 我还以为你在阿拉斯加 |
[15:03] | No, I’m working at a ranch now. | 不 我现在在农场工作 |
[15:05] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[15:05] | You still hanging out at Kelsey’s? | 还和Kelsey一起瞎混吗 |
[15:07] | No. They went karaoke | 不 他们去唱卡拉ok了 |
[15:11] | So listen, this is my parents’ house. | 听着 这是我父母家 |
[15:13] | These are my brothers. | 这俩怂蛋是我弟弟 |
[15:15] | I know you didn’t know that, | 我知道你不知道 |
[15:16] | but when you and your buddies took over the place | 但你和你兄弟们占领这个地方 |
[15:17] | you kind of freaked them out a little bit. | 确实是有点吓着他们了 |
[15:19] | So, maybe you want to take this someplace else. | 你看你们要不要换个地儿 |
[15:23] | Yeah, you know what? | 跟你说 |
[15:24] | That just sounds like it’s going to be hard, | 听起来还蛮复杂的 |
[15:26] | so… no. | 所以 我不离开 |
[15:28] | Hey, look, dude, | 听着 哥们 |
[15:29] | I know you don’t want me to get the cops over here, do you? | 你不想让我把条子叫来吧 对不对 |
[15:32] | And I’m sure you wouldn’t want me to tell them | 我也很肯定你不想让我告诉他们 |
[15:34] | who pulled over the water tower. | 是谁在水塔停车的 |
[15:35] | That was you, Francis. | 那是你干的 Francis |
[15:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:39] | Well, then maybe I should tell them about the highway overpass. | 那也许我该告诉他们高速天桥的事 |
[15:42] | That was also you. | 那还是你 |
[15:45] | Car wash? The sinkhole? | 洗车事件 排水口事件 |
[15:47] | All you. | 都是你干的 |
[15:51] | Um, okay, well, you guys sit tight and we’ll be in the house. That’s okay. | 你们在这儿好好玩吧 我们去屋子里了 没事儿了 |
[15:57] | Well, I think we gave’em enough to think about. | 我想他们也够受了 |
[16:11] | Hal Hal. | |
[16:12] | I thought I saw a spider | 我看见蜘蛛了 |
[16:16] | You want to just cut our losses and check out in the morning? | 少点损失我们收收东西明早退房吧 |
[16:20] | I guess | 好的 |
[16:22] | Should we still do the Afterglow Breakfast? | 余晖早餐还吃吗 |
[16:25] | Well,we gotta eat. | 要 人是铁饭是钢 |
[16:35] | Are you sure I’m not too old for Winky Dinks? | 你不认为我做闪闪丁克族有些太老了吗 |
[16:37] | The box says “Forges eight and up.” | 盒子上可是说”八岁及以上”啊 |
[16:39] | Well, I’m right smack-dab middle of that window. | 我不偏不倚的打中了窗户中间 |
[16:50] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[16:53] | Shh. We just got them to go to sleep. | 小声点我们才把他们弄睡着 |
[16:56] | You boys aren’t even supposed to be here | 你们都不应该在家 |
[16:58] | and you’re throwing coed slumber party | 你们还敢在这里狗男女睡衣派对 |
[17:00] | Who is the fat chick? | 这个肥妞是谁 |
[17:01] | Okay. That’s it. I want everybody out here! Pronto! | 够了 你们都快给我出去 快滚 |
[17:05] | Hey! No one tells us what to do | 没轮到你告诉我们做什么 |
[17:09] | Craig you might want…. | Craig你也许 |
[17:09] | None of your excuses! You and your little friends are in a boatload of trouble. | 给我闭嘴 你和的的朋友们摊上大事儿了 |
[17:23] | Let’s just go back to Craig’s apartment and wait it out till Sunday. | 我们去Craig家躲躲吧 周日再回来 |
[17:25] | We can’t just leave him here! | 我不能把他丢在这儿 |
[17:27] | Dewey, there’s a principle I learned in military school. | Dewey我在军校学到一条原则 |
[17:30] | The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the guy who can’t run fast. | 大多数人的需求胜过一个跑不快的人 |
[17:33] | No! We face-painted each other. | 不 我俩都互相画脸了 |
[17:34] | I’m not leaving him here. | 我不能留下他自己 |
[17:36] | Dewey, there’s nothing we can do.. | Dewey我们也无能为力啊 |
[17:44] | I know what to do | 我知道怎么办了 |
[17:48] | 7 minutes till check out | 还有7分钟退房 |
[17:51] | Do you have the soap, the sewing kit and the stationery? | 肥皂 缝纫包 信纸 你都拿了吗 |
[17:53] | Got’em. I also got the shampoos and the shoe cloth. | 拿齐了 我还拿了洗发水和擦鞋布 |
[17:56] | I couldn’t find the shower caps. | 我找不到浴帽 |
[17:57] | I got them | 我拿了 |
[17:57] | Good | 很好 |
[18:02] | Are you coming? | 你走不走 |
[18:04] | No, this is ridiculous | 不 这太荒谬了 |
[18:06] | We came all this way to have one relaxing, romantic weekend | 我们千里迢迢来到这里 就为共度一个放松浪漫的周末 |
[18:09] | and we’re more tense than when we left the house. | 但我们现在却比离家时压力更大 |
[18:12] | There is nothing we can do about it now | 现在也于事无补了 |
[18:14] | Yes, there is. | 有的 |
[18:14] | We’ve got 7 minutes left | 我们还剩7分钟 |
[18:16] | We paid for it, we’re going to use it. | 我们掏了钱 就要物尽其用 |
[18:19] | How? | 怎么用 |
[18:19] | By doing one nice thing for each other before we go. | 离开之前为对方做件好事 |
[18:24] | And we better make it good, | 我们最好做好 |
[18:25] | because we are not going to have another chance at it for 18 years. | 因为接下来的18年我们可没闲工夫做了 |
[18:30] | Well… I suppose I could be persuaded to make a gesture. | 我想我能做些手势 |
[18:37] | Will you rub my feet? | 能帮我揉揉脚吗 |
[18:39] | I would love to rub your feet | 愿意效劳 |
[18:50] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[18:52] | Please leave my balls alone | 别在摧残我的下体了 |
[18:55] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:08] | Sir | 先生 |
[19:09] | Ma’am | 女士 |
[19:10] | Check out was 2 hours ago | 两小时前就该退房了 |
[19:11] | and we really do need a room | 我们真的很需要这间房 |
[19:14] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:22] | What the hell you think you are doing? | 你知道自己在做些什么吗 |
[19:23] | I think it will be best if you are left NOW | 我觉得你们最好离开 现在立刻马上 |
[19:27] | That’s what you think? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[19:39] | Yeah, that’s what I think. | 对 我是这么想的 |
[19:41] | I think we’re going to take a pass on that. | 这件事就可以免谈了 |
[19:44] | Okay, Donnie, just remember you drove me to this | 好吧 Dannie 记住 这是你逼我的 |
[19:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:47] | And what exactly did we drive you to. | 那我又是怎么逼你的 |
[19:50] | I told. | 我告状了 |
[19:53] | Oh,you told. | 哦 原来你告状了 |
[19:56] | I called your mom and I told on you. | 我告诉你妈了 |
[19:59] | You called my mommy? | 你告诉我妈了 |
[20:01] | Donnie Donnie! | |
[20:03] | Ma? | 妈妈 |
[20:04] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么到这儿来了 |
[20:06] | Trying to hide how ashemed I am at your behavior | 尽量不展示我对你的行为是多么羞愧 |
[20:08] | and wondering where I went wrong | 还在想我到底造了什么孽 |
[20:10] | Mom, come on | 妈妈 别这样 |
[20:11] | You father and I tried to give you the best life possile | 我和你爸爸试图给你最好的生活 |
[20:14] | And this is how we are paid back? | 你就是这样回报我们的吗 |
[20:15] | Ma, you don’t own me. I make my decisons now | 妈 我不是小孩子了 我能自己做决定 |
[20:18] | These are the decisions you make? | 这就是你做出的决定吗 |
[20:20] | This is the life you choose? | 这就是你选择的生活吗 |
[20:22] | Who’s covering your shift at the suit outlet? | 谁帮你在西装卖场替班呢 |
[20:24] | Dude, you are so busted. | 哥们 你惨了 |
[20:27] | Don’t you be so smug, David Alan Ferguson! | 别得意 David Alan Ferguson! |
[20:31] | Believe me, every one of your stepfathers is going to hear about this. | 相信我 你的每一任继父都会知道这件事 |
[20:34] | You say good-bye to your friends | 和你的朋友说再见 |
[20:36] | and you get in the car, RIGHT NOW!! | 然后立刻给我滚到车上去 |
[20:48] | I forgot how good it feels to tell | 我都忘记告状有多爽了 |
[20:52] | Yeah, everything is fine | 一切都好 |
[20:53] | You know kinda boring quiet,boring,and fun | 你知道的 太安静无聊 还有点意思 |
[21:01] | Look who I picked up from the bus station | 看看我去车站接了谁 |
[21:03] | after not having seen him since I dropped him off | 自从我送他去车站后就没见过他 |
[21:05] | Canada was wonderfull. I brought bananas back for everybody | 加拿大太好玩了 我给你们每个人都带了香蕉 |
[21:12] | Do you really want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[21:14] | No, not really | 没这个必要 |